Speaker 1: Bom bom bom bom bom bom bom bom boom.
Speaker 2: Tell me what you're going to do, mm.
Speaker 3: That it's up you up for Polly just color but a hoop of got cut him. I'm gonna miss up body out of pomp. Come the game to the house. Were playing pray that I need to do the same. The lady came to me, tell me the princess seas and empis coming in there about my brain pray and when you don't get, you don't get. Now that she was working on a playing to Heaven all Lord on twenty for seven. That got a super prayer even though that that was a lot in my face and keep me safe fitting in my face. So it's not the change the fights, not change fights stores and I saw my Doug and missing.
Speaker 4: Tell me that hold feller.
Speaker 1: Tell me.
Speaker 4: My food living I last when it throw our souls hell.
Speaker 5: Prayer. We pray, and we pray and we pray, and we pray every day, every day, every day, every day.
Speaker 4: You know I have the cross I was like, you be lonely. I've said this many years ago, but and I probably said it more than once. But the original Crossroads track is my favorite, which is not that version that was the mainstream.
Speaker 1: No, I know this was the DJ or whatever.
Speaker 4: My niggam I was doing. I need a baker today. I have not said one word, not what word.
Speaker 6: I was just being a hate fil anti pundy microphone, I.
Speaker 1: Said, let me get smoke.
Speaker 7: Oh no, everybody, welcome back to another episode of Jade and x D.
Speaker 1: Hello, Yes, we're back. We're on a regular schedule. I know.
Speaker 7: For the last two weeks we have come out early because we had special collabs with our cousins down at Seeded. Yes, we had a wonderful Jade XD Getting Grown collab.
Speaker 1: Doctor Wyner's book.
Speaker 7: And so now we're back, you know, back to the ships being chao and and you know, providing giggles for twelve year olds.
Speaker 1: That's what we do here.
Speaker 4: Ah, that just feels so weird to say. I'm like, I'm like, we actually do not provide We.
Speaker 7: Should not providing, No, not at all young minded adults.
Speaker 4: So there we go for the rest of development. Squad gag, gag. We all stuck. Yeah, oh, what's going on? How are you?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 1: Oh good.
Speaker 7: I've been doing a lot of adulting lately, and I know that's such a millennial term. But that's that's the only verb I can describe of what's been going on around these parts. Like we had to upgrade some things in the home. Yeah, head, Like now we have this new internet which I could see into the future. Bitch, it's crazy.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean that with the highest absolutely respect.
Speaker 7: Okay, but exactly. But yeah, we've just been doing a lot of like, uh, well, a lot of it has been location scouting for Chris Rogers, but a lot of just been exploring seeing where our next moves will be because we realize that, you know, we can't be city folk forever. And uh also, l a is.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean.
Speaker 7: Like I've been watching I've been rewatching Friends, and so I'm at the end and so they're at the part where they feature faces. I'm at the part where they're at the end, and like Chandler and Monica are about to move to Westchester because they're they're adopting a baby, and they're like, we gotta we got to figure out if we go and raise the kid in the city or not. And then' and I'm like, you know what I understand. It gets to there's nothing wrong with raising a child in the city. I think that's great, But I do think there gets to a point in your life where you have to make a decision of like what do I want the rest of my life to look like? You know what I mean, orficant, yes and so, And that's what a lot of these trips around have been about, right like this, Like, you know, living in the suburbs, what does that look like? You know for us? Does that work for us as a couple? Are we city folk? Are we hybrids?
Speaker 1: You know?
Speaker 4: It's you all are more like suburban than I think.
Speaker 7: And like both of us grew up in the suburbs, So I all Santles is a little weird, but I would consider consider it more suburban than kind of I don't know, it's.
Speaker 1: A little weird.
Speaker 7: But he grew up and were like everybody had been centry home, you know. Okay, you know it's black people though, you know what I mean. So it's like a a balance of like upwardly mobile black people and and an urban environment.
Speaker 4: And I think all of it can work right As a city kid raised by city kids, raised by city grandma raising a city kid, you know what I mean, Like generations, I'm like that also is very feasible, and also so it's okay to want to pivot to you know, yeah and trying to figure out what your medium is or whatever the case is.
Speaker 7: Yeah, And I've lived in major cities my whole life, well longer now than I lived in my hometown. So it's kind of like, uh, you know, hey, girl, what's it like if you live near Coles You know what I mean? You know, what's it like if you had a lot? You know, what would I what would that give?
Speaker 4: Backyard Tristan's black ass. I was like, we should get a house, nigga, And he was like, I'm not mowing no lawn. And I said, why is that the first thing got your mouth? Like, I was like, I want to make a terrible joke and I'm not going to do that now.
Speaker 1: But like that's tee. Though.
Speaker 7: There are people who listen shovel the snow too. For what you better hire these little a little folk on children who need a check.
Speaker 4: Thieves say, these will niggas act like they don't need a check.
Speaker 7: That's true because I know they baddy is just like their grandma's yo.
Speaker 4: And I'm like, you've done nothing, Like oh my god, wring out my burger, bitch.
Speaker 1: Like the entitlement is brazy.
Speaker 4: It's like, okay, you're welcome for covey.
Speaker 1: And see.
Speaker 7: This is why parents letting their children be raised by iPads and YouTube and ship, because they'd be saying sassy ship. That's why Barney is on my list, because Barney has has enlisted this weird sense of community. That's that's ill informed and misappropriated. Clean up, clean up, everybody, do your share. Yes, that's I love you, I love me. We need to asterisks and conditions terms.
Speaker 4: I need five prince.
Speaker 7: Yeah, we're a happy family associates that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no community.
Speaker 4: Has earned Okay, and you don't deserve me.
Speaker 1: You don't deserve to basket my warm, glowing work.
Speaker 4: Okay. Oh god, what else happened?
Speaker 1: Oh I'm on furious thoughts this week?
Speaker 4: Yes, shut out to the brothers.
Speaker 8: Yeah, we had a wang dany listen listen, Yeah, we had a wang Dan.
Speaker 7: We talked about my conspiracy theories. How I think raising canes. Raising canes is a modality to spread whiteness, that's all. Also I feel about these dirty sodas. We've talked about this about Mormonism.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, Yes, soda. You put me onto the dirty sodas and then an article popped up on my ship the other day. No, not a post, an article, because that's different about the dirty soda. Not conspiracy, but just like epidemic. I don't know what you want to call it. It's insane. That's insane. Could I do a thirtychunce?
Speaker 9: Texas tab Utah is like land of the Mormon bar, which are all the soda shops that we have, because there's one on every corner.
Speaker 4: We don't drink alcohol or do drugs, and so it's kind of our vice. That's insane. You're gonna in the name of John Smith or whatever that that motherfucker's name is, you're gonna You're gonna rot your fucking teeth out. All you need is a Chabani cookies and cream and doctor pepper and vanilla syrup, tortellinos or whatever that fucking brand is.
Speaker 7: Why they have right and yeah, because and they can't have like coffee, so they have to have like.
Speaker 1: A whole bunch of other sugary shit in it to make it.
Speaker 4: Like so we dry humping and drinking high fruit toose corn syrup in the name of some golden plates. Let me stop, let me just let's just move on, because what's the going on with me? So I celebrated eleven years of weddedness. Yes, congratulations, thanks uh, that was a good time. We went out. We are really like sitting in our what we like to do mode, you know what I mean? This morning I told him yesterday, I was like, we have to get up in the morning and go to Costco. And he was like, okay, I said, no, I want to get in there with the black cards where we get in at our early So we got to get up at this time and he was like, all right, bet got up this morning, stopped, got our coffee because that's our thing, and then went on to Costco. And it was a seamless, a seamless little trip. And it was like, look at us.
Speaker 1: Errands.
Speaker 4: We do errands, you know what I'm saying. And every time we do errands, we're like, we should do errands together more. So we did that this morning. I did nigga. I did a lot this move. Because Noah is turning thirteen, I know I have a teenager. I'm having a teenager. As you are listening to this, your girls about to be thirteen, and so we're doing a big welcome to I got a banner that says, bro, you're a teenager. Br and so we're gonna do a cookout and she that's what she wanted. She wanted to cook out, and I was like, see, I love that you're sitting staunchly in your blackness. That makes me happy. Yeah, so that's what we're going to do to celebrate her in her new iteration of this of this life.
Speaker 1: Yes, her next, Yes, her next stage. That's so cool.
Speaker 7: You know, you know, I love watching children grow from a distance, but you know, you know, the love and like, damn nigga, this, this nigga grew inside of me, and now I'm watching this to become a whole adult with their own opinions and personality and their own sense of humor. You know, she's so funny.
Speaker 1: It's interesting to watch.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it is. It's interesting to watch even when you're doing it. Because if you have an out of body experiences who I'd be like, damn nigga, like you mine, that's crazy. I get to experience you, but you came through me. It's yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's very like micro macro situation.
Speaker 4: That's fair.
Speaker 7: Well, we're gonna get into some more weird shit today. We're gonna talk about some shit that we found in Ohio.
Speaker 4: Audio.
Speaker 7: Yes, But before that, we want to thank you each and every week for telling a friend and continuously listening and supporting us. Also join us on Patreon where we have wonderful, wonderful times on their discussions that we cannot have here on the main stage. No completely unfiltered and uncensored. You can join us over on YouTube. It's freer than you and me. You know, we have recaps and things on there. Also join our discord. It's run by our Jane and XD agents of Chaos, and they have a book club on it. They have a d They have a whole bunch of stuff that goes on that they do that Dada and I have. I don't be knowing, but I check in every once in a while and it seems like they're having a wang and a.
Speaker 4: Day an age is a chaos are really?
Speaker 1: They really are?
Speaker 7: Also last announcement, uh, the XD experience on YouTube is back. So I know that a lot of people have been taught up coming up with substacks and things.
Speaker 1: And I have made it.
Speaker 7: I have to make an official video why I'm leaving a substack. But I I I've talked about it maybe on here, but they're pro not SI content.
Speaker 4: We talked about it before. It's they they did they lest some ship slide and it was you.
Speaker 7: Know, And so I'm just making the personal decision to back away from that space, not just for also for another reason too, because substact be platform and people that I know, I'm like, oh, this because you're white, you know what I mean. So I'm also really this is what I was telling Fury. I was like, going back to you YouTube. It's what I know, and it's home. And also I think people join subsect because it's very easy to monetize.
Speaker 4: And which I you know, I'm not mad at I'm not mad.
Speaker 1: Yes, however, you know what, I'm gonna get canceled.
Speaker 4: So no, I was like, there's a lot of people who you subsect because.
Speaker 7: Also there's people that do and I think that there should and there's people that do and I think that they shouldn't.
Speaker 4: Well that's in general, and that's how that's all that.
Speaker 1: I don't know, you know what it is. I think it's maybe it's because I'm.
Speaker 7: I'm entering a newer stage of get off my lawn era. I'm in the I told the trade, shoot me era, hit me, hear me out.
Speaker 4: So like I was like, please, please, please, did You've been getting yourself in a lot of motherfucking trouble lately, so you make sure you get just say what you go to say?
Speaker 1: I forgot, now, damn it. What was I don't know you was.
Speaker 4: About to go on a tirade about substack or people people you know.
Speaker 7: Oh, I know about monetization. That's where this was going. I'm from the old school. I think oftentimes that monetization needs to be earned and not given initially because often.
Speaker 1: Because oftentimes.
Speaker 7: People are given opportunities. Now this is gonna stop even meaner, I'm stopping here, So nope, Well.
Speaker 4: I will chime in and say, I do think that your niggas should not be getting paid off of giggling at other people's videos, like you editing yourself giggling at something somebody created is not right. And so yeah, I do. I do agree with you in that sense.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you have.
Speaker 7: There has to be some work behind what you're being monetized for.
Speaker 1: I also think that I know, but like.
Speaker 7: Like I've looked at substects and I'm like, how are you making money off of this?
Speaker 1: And people are making giving you money.
Speaker 4: I'm only subscribed to like three yeah, Kia because Kia is doing one called The Spiral Notebook, which is good. Again, a doctor, a writer, somebody who's al I don't want.
Speaker 7: To let me not say I'm villainizing the whole platform. I think there is there is value in it. I'm just saying for me.
Speaker 4: Holly. Holly is like, that's somebody you need to watch and follow her ship. Yes, you're not ship, you know what I mean? And like like she is, she'd be doing she'd be doing stuff and teaching you niggas things. Chucky Cruz this other chef I follow, like he does phenomenal recipes that give great, great, great ideas and concepts, you know, and I really really love him. So there's people doing stuff and then some of you niggas just be doing stuff.
Speaker 7: Yeah, and you know, the argument could be made the same for us, I guess, but.
Speaker 1: It's very Bianca del real.
Speaker 4: It's like I hate a read while I sit here in a red wig.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I'm well aware of this of the schism here.
Speaker 4: Okay, I've just you It's fine.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I'm self admittedly you know, you know I paved the way I told the trade shoot be that's where I bet.
Speaker 4: I think I hate that phrase. Oh oh. If I may announce Patreon, I believe. But as you all are listening to this, you can head over to my Instagram and click one of them links that I put in there because I am hosting a pop up on July fifth at Deep Dive, Brooklyn, which is located in Bedside. You can come and get some briskets, smoked briskets, some smoked chicken. It's a Juneteenth three loaded so I'm doing smoke briskets, smoked chicken, smoked oyster, mushrooms, a homemade biscus, barbecue sauce, you know, in honor of the red of Juneteenth. And potato salad like classic good potato salad. What am I doing? A baked bean, a smoky baked bean. And also a Sea Island red pea, which is a derivative it's a cowpie, so you know, which is the same thing as a black eye, same family as a black eyed pea, a Sea Island red pea, and fresh summer corn salad. So those the three sides. Those are the three plates. You can order the plates with two sides and a homemade pickled vegetable medley jalapenos and red red cabbage and garlic and cucumber, just like a pickled vegetable medley. That's gonna be really nice, so make sure you all come through. It's gonna be at deep dive. And a red berry sorrow that can be served as a cocktail or a mocktail. All of this is to continue to honor Juneteenth. You all know we'd on July fourth over here, so we're gonna continue to honor Juneteenth. And I really wanted to do it in a way that honored not just using it as a name, but really continues to honor the traditions of Juneteenth, with the with the elements of the red in the in the barbecue, you know, as it's coming out of Galveston, Texas, et cetera, et cetera. So make sure you all come through support click the link in the bio so you can pre order. I strongly encourage that as opposed to just walk up and I'll see you all July fifth.
Speaker 7: Yeah, get your tickets to get get get you know, her food is good.
Speaker 4: Oh it's not ticket, it's I want to come and have a cocktail or a mocktail. Get a plate. You can eat it there, you can take it with you. Oh yeah, it's a pop. So it's a pop as opposed to a seed to dinner.
Speaker 7: Oh okay, okay, well get it, you know, support the diva. Think let's take a break and we'll be back with more jade and XD.
Speaker 4: Hit it after these messages, will be right back.
Speaker 10: Dark because mymrus.
Speaker 1: And we're back.
Speaker 7: So I think we'll do this with every state. But this is the Ohio Project where we discover odd things in a state where you may or may not live, news stories, articles, things that caught our eyes, and things that are happening in your neck of the woods because you know, Ohio is, you know, one of the dark places in America.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean?
Speaker 4: You know there's a theory about you know, places that are inland. You know what I'm saying, or my own theory should I say?
Speaker 3: You know?
Speaker 4: And and that's not to say everybody's wonky. That's just to say, you know, wonky things can happen you don't have enough element of water directly near.
Speaker 7: You and I used to I used to be a resident of the state. You know, I used to be a buck eye, if you will. But you know, thank God, and I.
Speaker 4: Got a great amount of family in Cleveland, and you know, got a lot of love for Cleveland. You know, my kids are in Cleveland. Shout out to the shout out free phobe, shut out the Cyahogakyahoga County Juvenile Detention Center. Not shout out because fuck the system. But you'll know what I mean. What's your first what you what you discovered in Ohio?
Speaker 7: I want to talk about something, you know. In order to talk about where we are, we have to talk about where we've been. Ok So I discovered this piece from twenty one years ago, or excuse me, thirty one years ago. May seventeenth, nineteen ninety five, The La Times reported man arrested in probe of illegal shipment of plague bacteria. What this's from the Associated Press In Columbus, Ohio, a man who said he was a white supremacist was arrested for allegedly obtaining bubotic plague bacteria through the mail, and investigators say they are trying to learn what he.
Speaker 1: Planned to do with it. That's crazy. Larry W.
Speaker 7: Harris had rather radical views and told colleagues at a food testing lab where he worked that he was a white supremacist and sympathetic to the Militia movement. Superior Lab spokesmen Brett Start said Tuesday the company fired Harris on Monday because he used lab equipment and certification without permission to obtain the bacteria. Starrett said Harris was a well and tanking specter at the suburban Dublin lab. He was charged with buying three hundred dollars worth of Ursinia pestis, the bacteria that causes bubotic play. Police alleged he bought the vials through the mail by falsely claiming that he owned a laboratory. Officers searching Harris's home in Lancaster, Ohio after his arrest Friday said they spotted an Aryan Nation document hanging on a wall. They also found hand grenade triggers, homemade explosives, and detonating fuses. Sterrett said Harris told him he was a member of white separist groups, including the National Alliance. I'm gonna stop right here for a second, so you.
Speaker 4: Know, you know, in all the times that we've ever heard about the bubonic plague. I didn't know, like really what the bubonic plague does, so I looked it up while you were reading this.
Speaker 1: Mm hmmm h.
Speaker 4: Sudden onset of fever and chills, extreme weakness, headaches, and muscle aches. Bubos. I'm sorry that word is so dark. There's a science scientist right now who scringing because they know what the bubos means. The hallmark symptom is the development of swollen, painful, and inflamed lymph nodes, often in the growing armpits or neck.
Speaker 1: Let me continue.
Speaker 7: Police confiscated the freeze dry bacteria, which is harmless in that form, before it could be reconstituted. The bacteria can be reconstituted by using a combination of heat and water. Harris, forty three, pleaded not guilty to receiving stolen property, a charge that carries the maximum penalty of eighteen months in jail and the twenty five hundred dollars five His lawyers denied.
Speaker 1: Comment.
Speaker 7: Bubonic plague killed one fourth of the European population in.
Speaker 1: The Middle Ages ages. Excuse me.
Speaker 7: Although fatal if undetected, it now is treatable with antibiotics, said Ohio Public Health spokesman Randy Hertzer.
Speaker 9: The first recorded instance of the Black Death in Christian Europe was in October thirteen forty seven in the port of Messina in Sicily. A fleet of ships had arrived carrying goods from the Black Seat, but by the time it reached Messina, many of its crew had died and the survivors who remained were visibly sick.
Speaker 7: Authorities were alerted by a suspicious telephone operator at American Type Culture Collection in Rockville, Maryland, which sold Harris the vials. The company's vice president, Frank Simeon, said Harris represented himself as a microbiologist who was qualified to receive the bacteria. Star said Harris was certified only to test drinking water for the bacteria, so he planned on setting.
Speaker 4: A European I'm sorry epidemic. Why do they always go to disease?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 4: Why is set? Y'alls og?
Speaker 1: That's what they know?
Speaker 4: What did they hold on? Let me look this up.
Speaker 1: Hold on like Buboni plague is crazy? You know what I mean? Like I'm gonna hit you with some ancient shit. What do you mean?
Speaker 7: This is why I think tinfoil hat, This is why I think COVID becoming. These diseases are new things are coming from the water from that as being defrosted big due to global warming and Nigga's making ugly flyers with AI like things are being melted in the ice caps from prehistoric times getting into our water, into our fish and all of a sudden, bamed, we got COVID and whatever the fuck.
Speaker 4: Because y'all wanted to put Martin Luther King in a mesh tank top.
Speaker 7: Yeah, but yeah, Papa was big racist. It was like, I'm a part of groups. I'm a community. It's always nice when people find their will find their park, you know what I mean, they find like their their group, you know, racists or not, you know, I.
Speaker 1: Mean, at least we know where they all.
Speaker 4: Are, where we can you know, you know what put those white hoods on. It's easy to.
Speaker 1: Be racist up front, you know.
Speaker 7: You know, and that's also you're not real racist if you're not standing up in it, right, like you know what I mean, Like like those are the worst kind like people who are like covertly racist, y'all know, Yeah, Like I.
Speaker 4: Just just they're in the financial district.
Speaker 7: Right just because you you don't say the N word, don't mean you don't like us like.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean? Yeah, you know.
Speaker 7: It's because they don't want to be a part of They think being racist means like a hill buildy, and that's not what that means.
Speaker 4: No. No, A lot of you all who are moving to these black neighborhoods and causing the gentrification. You're racist when you don't exactly You all are racist as well in your marals.
Speaker 1: In your cozy couches with a m.
Speaker 4: And your sustainable water bottles. You too are a racist liberal lady. My first story is pretty straightforward and to the point. I just thought it was, you know, a possibility model for anybody who might need it. A Canton woman was arrested for allegedly trying to remove her boyfriend's testicles during the physical altercation at home. Jamie M. I don't know, but I'm sure he deserved it. Maybe it's a white lady. Jamie and Gamble, thirty nine, was not successful in her attempt, but did cause serious harm to her boyfriend's gentle area, which required medical treatment, according to the Stark County Sheriff's Office. She also hit him in the face, authority said, and she was arraigned on felonious assault and domestic violence charges. I want to know what he did.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I mean, and for disclosure, nobody should be hitting anyone, regardless of you know, put her hands on anybody.
Speaker 4: However, in the words of that lady, that lady overseas, I don't know where she is.
Speaker 11: I beat men for a living. I'm recently started the business where I beat men. So you are in a vialent relationship. This boyfriend is trying to scam you. He's you're confused about him. He's cheating on you, he's beating you up. It's actually giving you more money than any COUNTINU creation anywhere.
Speaker 1: What you got.
Speaker 4: And uh whole.
Speaker 7: This is a recent story, and this is something that happened that's been happening a lot. This happened in New York, and I've noticed that. But I'll share the story.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 7: This is from twenty twenty five. Quote I buy crackhouses, end quote your house is trash quote billboards drawing criticism in Cleveland.
Speaker 1: So in Cleveland, a billboard.
Speaker 7: That reads, yes, I buy crackhouses, put up by what appears to be an out of state investor, is drawing sharp criticism across Cleveland. After backlash from community members at city fit in, city officials that particular sign has been taken down, but others like it remain in place. Local real estate investors Avery and Tania Mullens said the signs go too far to me. It just wasn't funny, said Avery Mullins. What was your point? I didn't understand, Tania Mullins added. The Mullins, both born and raised in Cleveland, have seen these billboards pop up across the city with slogansregaging from yes, I buy crack houses to your house is trash, I'll pay cash. The ads come from John Williams, a self proclaimed investor out of from out of state who has launched a high visibility campaign across the Greater Cleveland area. While the messaging may have may be intended to stand out, the Muments said, it's deeply disrespectful, especially in communities that have long fought against disinvestment. So there's this man who doesn't live in the state of Ohio who is trying to turn part to Cleveland into a cash cow by making provocative billboards to buy up properties, which and I'm going to assume turn them into things that people of that community would be pushed out of you know, yeah, of SAand serif numbers on buildings, you know, the vibes.
Speaker 4: Back and back to we said this, We said this recently a while ago. Who fucking knows what's y'all's fucking obsession with crack?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Man, what's your obsession with crack? Y'all got a fucking obsession with crack, crackpie, crack cookie, crackhouses.
Speaker 11: Hey, I'm Christina Tozzi from Momo Fuckre Milk Bar, and we're gonna.
Speaker 1: Make the crack pie.
Speaker 4: It's a really simple recipe. You bake off a note cookie as a bar.
Speaker 6: It looks kind of just like you're your standard oal.
Speaker 4: You don't even know crack. You don't know crack? Yeah, what is it smell like?
Speaker 11: Yeah?
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying. Who are your family? Does somebody ever steal your refrigerator?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 7: Like? I can equate this to like wearing a rock tea and never hearing the band, Like this is something that had that ruined family's lineages, community, These industries even hell, you know, acted policy intentionally against races of people. I but this is this is a thing though too Right, the further we get away from history, the more people forget conveniently, right, That's why, and that's why I say Negro on purpose. But yeah, you know, or I or how we have to honor remember that. Yes, Juneteenth is to be honored and recognized of when uh, you know, folks were freed late late, however you know they weren't the last ones. It was New Jersey, you know, stayed on the books.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean.
Speaker 7: It's a lot of things that we have to like continuously remind folks because if we didn't, folks would you know, go by the wayside. And that's why I'm so thankful for grandmothers and grandmothers who we have who don't necessarily make tacos, but to pass down these types of stories, right, so that we don't forget because they're not going to tell these stories in a Hoff and Mifflin book.
Speaker 4: No, we need as many hot water corn bread grandmothers as possible. You got to hold on to it, and we need to make new hot water corn bread grandmothers. You know what I'm saying. I know y'all want to make tacos, but we need you. We need you to pick up the mooo, put down the fashion and continue job.
Speaker 1: Cast tired.
Speaker 4: Okay, put on a pot of beads and get to ancestral work. Bitch, we got things to do.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 7: Oh gender specific, yeah whatever whatever.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying, Because La La Ree would be a fantastic grandmother. You know what I'm saying, like passing down black ass fucking tradition, a curiousity. Davenport would be a fantastic black grandmother. Mm hmmm mm hmmm.
Speaker 1: Yes, what's your story? Your next story?
Speaker 4: The general manager at Grayton Road Tavern received a strange phone call from her manager on duty just before nine pm on Monday, Jennifer Natalie or Natal I don't know what the fuck said, She was called when her employees found out a woman had crawled up through a ceiling tile in the women's bathroom and hadn't come out. It was, honestly, just one of those phone calls you don't really ever think you're gonna get. Dal said. I asked her to put me on FaceTime. She did that, and it was true. Was a person who crawled up into the ceiling. The bar staff called police and the woman was found in the ceiling over the kitchen. In surveillance video shown in the media player above. The woman is seen walking into the bathroom and sometime later a ceiling tile falls in the hallway. It was a really hot day. I can't even imagine how hot it was for that two hour period, Natal said. Police told Natale the woman had pulled similar stunts in the past. The bar is known for its Queen of Hearts game, which left uh blah blah blah blah blah. Oh that's what it was. Okay, yes, no, we can't blah blah blah blah blah. The bar is known for its Queen of Hearts game, which left one lucky winner with five point five million dollars in March. This may have been the motive behind the woman's desire to hide in the ceiling on such a hot day, but Natal said the money isn't even kept in the restaurant.
Speaker 3: So Craton wrote, tavern in Cleveland is perhaps best known for its popular Queen of Hearts drawing.
Speaker 7: We now the olders thing called woman was trying to sneak her way into getting the jackpots.
Speaker 4: Makeshawn is here and she was shiding in the ceiling. So this lady basically crawled up in the cling trying to rob them. Yeah there the spy, you big like bitch. How much effort did that take?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: And when do we m you know what? Let me not because I'm not a contractor, but I'm like, those flimsy ceiling tiles really they are a hazard.
Speaker 1: And I'm wondering when we're going to Can.
Speaker 7: I ever tell you the rat story at my old job I've had.
Speaker 1: Over this years ago? Mm hmmm.
Speaker 7: So I used to work overnights in the Lower East Side at a uh facility for people who had dual diagnoses.
Speaker 1: And so.
Speaker 7: In my office cobby area, it was drop ceiling that you have in an office, right, so you could easily lift a tile and.
Speaker 4: See me everything.
Speaker 7: Yeah, so that they had like a rat infestation, and so you could hear them, the rats galloping running, and then you could see like the tiles moving and the things.
Speaker 1: So I worked overnight.
Speaker 7: So I left that area where my little desk was supposed to be, and I say in this other plat where the concrete was. And they were like, I'm like, I'm sitting here, y'all can fire me, but I'm calling ocean tomorrow.
Speaker 1: So they were like, no, no, no, don't do that. Don't do that, don't do you know? You know I'm good for I don't believe it's you know, there's different levels. I love. She got corporations, Oh yeah, yeah, I tell it. Call on me, you know.
Speaker 4: Do we have home work?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Otherwise I'm like, no, I told you that story yesterday about that man. I'm not snitching on no drug addicts. You know what I'm saying. I'm not, you know, just scrim get out of here.
Speaker 7: Sometimes you just need a little bit of community policic, not to be confused with vigilante.
Speaker 4: Not to be confused with white vigil.
Speaker 1: Now some of these think of a way word too. I don't need that.
Speaker 4: I don't know the.
Speaker 7: Prophet yahweh and them being a part. You're not gonna get me.
Speaker 4: No, you're not, you know what? To your point now the story?
Speaker 7: Can I can I tell you something that I that I hated about this week? So Oprah did you see that?
Speaker 1: Did you see? I know?
Speaker 7: And I'm going to get the full thing because the internet went wild about it. And I'm like, if you would like actually think about and listen, it's fine.
Speaker 1: So Oprah was on a talk.
Speaker 7: And the talk was about the Oprah Winfrey Show specifically, and the question was about like her audience and the clip which is taken out of context, but if she talks about Whitney relapsing, Remember she had the two day interview the first time. The first day was fine, the second day she had relapsed and she had fell off the stage.
Speaker 1: And Oprah talks about.
Speaker 7: You know, the trust she had in the people in the audience who didn't go into the press and say anything.
Speaker 1: And she was like, that was the power in the magic of her audience.
Speaker 7: The Internet went wild and was like, we didn't need to know that story, We didn't need to know that blah blah blah blah blah. And I'm like, well, sure, but she's not like it's not like she's disparaging Whitney or anything. She's not, you know, she was just telling an experience. And then Pat Houston was like had to be like, you know, how dare Oprah express that? You know, like everything was untrue, Like she kind of went off on her, and I was kind of like, yeah, two things can be true here. And the second thing is that I hate that I'm going to have to side with Pat Houston because on one hand, Oprah has a right to talk about her experience and her show at the Oprah Winfrey Show. And at the same time, she didn't have to use that specific exam was like, what was.
Speaker 4: The purpose of that story though, Like, what was the context surround it?
Speaker 7: The context is about her audience and the power of the Oprah Winfrey Show.
Speaker 12: Let's turn to Oprah and the bombshell about Whitney Houston that she kept hidden for nearly seventeen years.
Speaker 7: Like that's that's essentially what it was. It was not about to disparage a celebrity that was just the one celebrity she happened to talk about that was in a very volatile state.
Speaker 1: So I understand that.
Speaker 7: And then like, and then people began to question Oprah's journalistic integrity. And I'm like, now, don't do all that. Now, Oprah is a journalist.
Speaker 4: All right, I'm not.
Speaker 7: It's just like and again, Oprah, Oprah deserves read still get me wrong, right, Like I always talk about I always talk about her and Monique, But I think in this scenario has been taken too far. But I also think, you know, maybe another example could have been said, Folks get very Folks are very sensitive. Even if it's the truth y'or not or your truth or not. And this is like when when Patty was talking about Luther being gay.
Speaker 4: Yes, I thought, I literally just thought about that.
Speaker 7: And you know, it's not that there's harm behind it, because there wasn't, like you could tell when there's when there's malicious intent to things.
Speaker 4: The mothers high and dry old mother's I said, I think every mother's day, I'm gonna find it. Need to make it her and be like we read what happened. Yeah, I think I feel multiple ways right, Like you could have used another example. Also, we all know that our beloved struggled, you know what I mean, it is public information. But then also if this was information that was never put out there, why is it need to be put out there now?
Speaker 7: Like it's like so also, I also don't think this was like she was at a talk and somebody filmed it with their iPhone, So it's not like this was a public Yeah, she was at a talk, but it wasn't like produced to tell this story even.
Speaker 4: Mmm, so it kind of okay, So maybe it was just kind of.
Speaker 1: An she's in conversation with.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's tricky, that's tricky, and you know I'm not. I'm not a nig go as far as died or to fit Oprah Hill, but I know I can understand why it's a it's a polarizing because we love Whitney so much, right, and so you know, and I think and she's also been dogpiled on for so long because of her struggles and her addictions. So I know people are like, you know, we don't want to add to that, and you want to keep put respect on her name. It's the Yeah, it's multiple things happening here.
Speaker 7: Yeah, because it's also yeah, but then also Pat Houston, you know what I mean, Like you have you put Whitney Houston in a casino? Like did I tell you when I went to the casino, they have a Whitney Houston slot machine?
Speaker 4: Abat is I don't feeling Whitney's gonna give you some money.
Speaker 1: I mean I've already got two.
Speaker 4: Million, Like that's just cheap. So it's like why, that's just why, like.
Speaker 1: Haunts everybody, that's right, everybody.
Speaker 4: Who deserves it. She and she knows, she knows who deserves to be haunted in the ways that they deserve. So let's, you know, may they have the day that they deserve. Yeah, it didn't sound malicious. Though it didn't sound.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 7: Let's take a break and we'll be back with more stories from Ohio.
Speaker 4: It after these messages, will be right back.
Speaker 1: Hey man, it s worn little be damn know how you are, and we're back.
Speaker 4: Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: So my next story is it your turn? In my turn?
Speaker 4: I think it's my turn.
Speaker 1: I think go ahead. I'm sorry and to.
Speaker 4: Your point to earlier of wayward niggas as well, a man suspected of shooting two people with a blow dart gun and back to back broad daylight attacks this week in the same Cleveland, Ohio neighborhood has been arrested. Police said the forty two year old suspect. Yeah, a forty two year old suspect whose name was not immediately released, was arrested on Tuesday on suspicion of felony assault following a two day man hunt. According to the Cleveland Police Department, one of the victims was shot multiple times with blow darts and had to undergo surgery. According to police, the bizarre attacks unfolded around four pm local time in the Clark Fulton neighborhoods of West Cleveland. Police said in a statement on ABC News. A woman targeted in the first incident alleged the suspect, whom she recognized from the neighborhood, verbally insulted her and struck her in the face with his hand in an unprovoked attack. The victim alleged that a short time later, the suspect confronted her again in the parking lot of a family dollar store, according to the police report, and the man allegedly pulled out a blow dark gun and fired it repeatedly at the woman, striking her with needle like darts at least five times.
Speaker 1: This clip totally blew me away.
Speaker 13: Personal trainer Shoe had hung is in his gym showing off the power of his lungs with a homemade blow dart.
Speaker 4: Does this guy have superhero.
Speaker 1: Lung She dark? And what was in the dark?
Speaker 4: There's just darts?
Speaker 7: She was They just maybe I maybe because I've been sickened by a television because in my head I'm thinking there's some like poison.
Speaker 1: On the dark, you know, like, oh yeah.
Speaker 4: No, but I also okay. While at the hospital with the first victim, the police received a report that a second person had been shot with a blow dark gun in the same Clark Fulton neighborhood near the busy intersection of West twenty fifth Street in Clark Avenue. Officers who responded discovered a forty year old man suffering from wounds in the blow dark gun attack. That's just a crazy state. It's a crazy I'm glad nobody was killed. But this nigga was really running around shooting people with a blow dark gun. So I looked him up and he is not well.
Speaker 8: Oh he don't look well. Oh no, he don't look well. Oh, but okay, that's what happened in Ohio. A nigga was shooting people with blow dark guns.
Speaker 7: Yes, oh I see him. Oh no, he looks like a Negro Rodney Dangerfield. Yes, I'm going to put him on the screen here so you all can see.
Speaker 4: But yeah, that's why. Okay, I'm not laughing at that.
Speaker 1: Yes, my next story.
Speaker 7: Where to go? Actually, no, where to go? Oh I'm geezy, Oh here we go. I'm sorry this happened or this is posted.
Speaker 1: Today? This morning.
Speaker 7: Man sentenced in burger service dispute in Warren so In Warren, Ohio, a man charged with causing a ruckus at a Warren Fast food restaurant over his dissatisfact over his dissatisfaction with his food order, was sentenced last week in Warren Municipal Court.
Speaker 1: Moulder.
Speaker 7: Belden pleaded guilty to disorderly conduct in connection with the December twenty twenty five incident and was sentenced to one year of probation. He was also ordered to not have any contact with the restaurant. According to the police report, Belden and a woman he was called police after they were not happy with the service at the restaurant on South Street Southeast. When officers told Belden that their food order was not a police matter and said he wanted the officer to do his job to take a report, the report stated, it goes on when the officer told Belden he would have to leave, he refused, stating he wanted his burger. The situation escalated from there when Belden would not provide the officer with his ID and became argumentative.
Speaker 1: According to the police report, do you want to play with me? Who? Do you want a piece of this.
Speaker 6: Killer?
Speaker 4: Let's get out of here.
Speaker 7: He was then handcuffed and placed in a cruiser where a police stay. He threatened to fight officers.
Speaker 4: He was hungry. He was hungry. Mmmm, my father should have been banned from a couple of places himself.
Speaker 1: I Oh, let me read the real story.
Speaker 4: Hold on it before.
Speaker 1: Here's what happened.
Speaker 7: Okay, A couple dissatisfaction with their food order at a local fast food restaurants out of control and ended with a man being arrested at a woman getting a parking violation. The report stated that the officers were called about ten to fifteen pm Wednesday to a fast food restaurant on South Street on reports of a customer banging on the front windows because they didn't want to wait for their food. When the officers arrived, they encountered Belden and a woman at the front walk up window. Officers said the woman was yelling at the workers inside, and Belden was recording on his phone. When officers asked the woman to stop yelling, she told them that she didn't have to because of free speech. The female employee told officers that she was very busy trying to complete orders. The officer told the employee to close her window and get back to work.
Speaker 1: And everything else.
Speaker 7: Oh, he was handcuffed and placing a cruiser where police say he threatened to fight that punk bitch and the short bald one, referring to officers. He was just about that, yeah, yeah, and.
Speaker 1: The bald one, oh my gosh.
Speaker 7: Oh full Circle Building was charged with this orderly conduct, and the woman was cited for parking in a handicapped spot.
Speaker 1: I don't know if the makeup.
Speaker 7: Was Warren Warre in Ohio, but I but yeah, I thought that was It's funny.
Speaker 4: That is funny. Y'all need to leave these employees alone too. You see what's wrong with people in their entitlement these days. I don't want to wait for my food, so I'm a bang on this motherfucking window and cause a ruckus. They had to be.
Speaker 7: Drunk, they had to, Like I like, I get attitude sometimes, you know me, there's sometimes where I could be a bitch, But they're like banging on stuff like that is that's that's obnoxious.
Speaker 4: I will say I do fucking hate. I will if I go out to eat with you, not you, you're not rude. But if I go out to eat with you and you're rude to the staff, I will never fucking eat with you again. Yeah, And I'll tell everybody else not to eat with you either, because you're a bitch.
Speaker 1: Like I never started. It's the energy they give me.
Speaker 7: I'm like, okay, girl, well we could go to to do bitch.
Speaker 4: That was my father many years ago. Don't judge him now. There was this can spot and you know, he loved the chicken, and every once in a while they'd just be throwing thighs in there, and he would never he would always pay for the breast only, and so it was one of the times he went back. He was like, yo, gave me thighs. They were like, it's breast and he was like, this is a thigh. This is dark meat. They broke the chicken open, He's like, this is a thigh. So they are trying to fuck him over. He got really really pissed off. He hates thighs and threw that chicken.
Speaker 1: At the wall. Oh that's very mean.
Speaker 4: And then he left and they are the whole thing, because it's the whole family out of the rest. Anyway, that was many moons ago. He was young and immature. That's when he used to go to check.
Speaker 1: Them.
Speaker 4: But that's also to your point about like how you gonna handle because you could just be like, oh, our bad. We'll fix you, know what I'm saying. And it's just it could just.
Speaker 1: Be that, you know, it was a literally a.
Speaker 7: A mistake that you It wasn't gonna cost you much compared to all this strife that you causing elsewhere.
Speaker 4: That's why I stopped going to Kumkow because them niggas tried to convince me white meat dark meat was white meat. And I was like, I'm not even gonna do this with you all anymore. I'm just not gonna come here anymore. You're not even that good. They fell off like I was never really into them. I was Chinese food. Heart ease was better, right, Yeah, when I want caught fire, they still got them, though.
Speaker 7: Park, that was the best one. That was your turn, right, Yes.
Speaker 4: A former strong Strongsville City School employee has been indicted for the alleged theft of several high price items, including a barn purchased using school district funds. The Lorraine County Sheriff's Office and the State Auditor executed a search warrant at the residence of Robert Schwermann, forty nine years old, who was a former maintenance foreman for the Strongsville City school district. The investigation involved the alleged theft of sixty five thousand dollars worth of material goods from the district dating back to twenty thirteen. According to the state auditor, who held a press conference, Schwerman is accused of stealing an upgraded John Deere utility vehicle valued at more than twenty thousand dollars and a nine thousand dollars zero turn lawnmower. He also is accused of stealing a small barn from school grounds, which authorities later found in his yard.
Speaker 13: You're thinking about making the move to Strongsville, Ohio, but you want to know the good and the bad, the pros and the cons, the yin and the yang. Well, in today's video, we're going to do just that, where you're to review the pros and the cons so that you can decide whether it's going to be a good fit for yourself and your family.
Speaker 4: This man was shameless treated the school district like his exclusive personal home improvement store. A new home generator, utility shed. Okay, so I'm gonna read all the lists right. This is some of the property recovered during the search. A generator valued at basically four thousand dollars, a thermal camera thirty seven hundred dollars, a snowplow thirty five hundred dollars, air conditioner twenty five hundred dollars, a utility shed twenty five hundred dollars. Twenty five hundred dollars for a shed. Nigga, I get a couple of hours to make a tiny home.
Speaker 1: That's it.
Speaker 4: I was like, that's all that. A showcased Amazon a water heater. This nigga bought a car port, had an air puri.
Speaker 1: How do you fire?
Speaker 4: That's He was indicted, Uh, go away, Alabama. He was indicted for thefton office in Temper with evidence, both third degree felonies. We know what he was latinim Shorman. But yes, this nigga, this nigga was like, I'm going to work here and build myself a farm in the meantime.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 4: Love it. The audacity of you all, the audacity of caucacity.
Speaker 1: Wow, this is my last story of the day. Okay.
Speaker 7: It is a very very very petty story.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 1: Most legal stories are.
Speaker 7: So Cyahoga County, Cyoga, Cyoga County.
Speaker 4: I think it's Cuyahoga, Cyahoga.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 7: Loses copier case spend fifty five thousand dollars in tax dollars on losing effort. So in Cleveland, the county violated state law for two years by trying to charge more than two hundred thousand dollars for CDs loaded with copies of property records, the Ohio Supreme Court ruled wednesday. The High Court said in a seven to zero decision that the county must provide CDs of recorded ds and mortgages for one dollar, ending a dispute that costs county taxpayers as much as fifty five thousand dollars in legal feeds and garnered international intention because of a county employee's verbal acrobatics in defining the word copier. So I'm going to read you what happened during this argument. Um, I'm not going to read you the ten pages because no one has that time.
Speaker 1: So what is a photo copy?
Speaker 7: Here the overall cases about whether deeds and other records at the county Recorder's office should be readily available at a reasonable cost. The lawyers involved in the case say the question about the photio cop about the photocopier is technical, getting an arcane point of law.
Speaker 1: So they have an.
Speaker 7: In depth discussion about photocopying machines. So I'm gonna read you some. These are the conversation between lawyers mar Burker during your tenure in the company, in the computer department at the Recorder's office, has the recorders offer Recorder's office had photocopy machines?
Speaker 1: Objection any photocopying machine.
Speaker 7: When you say photo copying machine, let me be Let me make sure I understand your question. You don't have an understanding of what a photo copying machine is. No, I want to make sure that I answer your question correctly, Dave. I'll object to the tone of the question. You make it sound like it's unbelievable to you that he wouldn't know what the definition of a photocopy machine is. I didn't ask him to define it. I asked him if he had any When you say photocopying machine, what do you mean? Let me be clear, the term photocopy machine is so ambiguous that you can't picture in your mind what a photocopying machine is in an office setting. I just want to make sure I answer your question correctly. Well, we'll find out if you can say yes or no. I can do follow ups, but it seems if you really don't know in an office setting what a photocopying machine is. I'd like this Ohio Supreme Court to hear you say so. I just want to make sure I answer your question correctly. There's different types of photocopiers, Dave speaking, instead of you're not under oath, this guy is. So they go on for pages about hold on, I'm sorry, I didn't know what you meant. I understand that there are photocopy machines and there are different types of them, just like are there any in the recorder's office. There are some different cars. Some of them run under gas power, some of them under electric power. And I'm asking you if you could help me out by explaining what do you mean by photocopying machines. That's a great point instead of trying to make me feel stupid. If you feel stupid, it's not because I'm making you feel that way. Objection. I have self confidence and I have no problem. I don't think you're stupid. I think I don't have any problem answering the question. I think you're playing games with me. So they're going on and on. What this is a court deposition? Mind you for ten pages of them arguing about what a photo copy machine is. To get to this space of can these records be available for a public assumption.
Speaker 12: I'm asking you to answer that, so if you could explain to me what you mean, I'm not going to do that because I want you. I want to establish on the record that you really don't know what it is. I want to establish that. Now, do you know what it is or do you not know what it is? Do you understand what that term means in common parlance or not.
Speaker 1: That's what we're.
Speaker 7: Doing in the legal system, friends, and it costs the taxpayers fifty five thousand dollars for them to have this conversation. That could have went to our program, that could have been fixing a pothole, that could have been to a teacher's salary, that could have went to so many other things. But y'all spent I'm sure hours discussing this inane asked questions, I don't know what you mean what a photocopy is?
Speaker 4: Explain this on some Kelly Roland excel ship or is this some some deflection because we're doing because.
Speaker 7: Sure it's first reflection, because who doesn't know what a fucking photo copy is like you're playing dumb again.
Speaker 4: If you all listen to season three of Cereal, it specifically talks about the Cuyahoga County justice system.
Speaker 1: It does, it does.
Speaker 7: Yeah, they're being they're being real dismissive and and eluding and all that stuff and a loofah.
Speaker 4: Willfully aloof all right, my final story, I fucking hat. And then everybody stopped and ordered panero on our on, you know, on our dimes, not hours, but you know the taxpayers dimes mm hmm, and maybe got some fillatio in their office. All kinds of things, all right. Pink oinc. Man calls police to report he's being followed by a pig so in north Ridgeville. North Ridgeville on Saturday morning, officers got a call from a man they thought was drunk or hallucinating. The caller said, while walking home from the train station, a pig started following him and he didn't know what to do. At least, he called the police right thinking he had just left the bar in Alaria named the train station. Police went out to pick up their obviously drunk caller. When officers arrived, they found the man's stone cold, sober complete with his four legged stalker in tow. According to authorities, the caller, whose name is Ryan Singly, told them he was walking home from the actual Amtrak station when the animals started following him. Singly said the pig was friendly and acted like a dog. It was staying close to me, rubbing against my leg and was trying to climb up my legs to get me to pet her. Singly said. In the end, the pig was very cooperative and was placed in the back of a police cruiser and taken to the station. Police put the animal inside the department's dog kennel until it was reunited with the owner. She was very sweet and nice, and the responding officer was in good spirits about the whole thing. Authorities did say if the owner was cited for having a pig on the loose. Either way, it sounds like Singly will be avoiding Bacon for a while.
Speaker 1: The pig was in her with her people, so she felt comfortable.
Speaker 4: Maybe he had a familiar smell.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's so funny.
Speaker 4: I thought that was a nice, feel good, bizarre little story. I'm surprised I actually thought, and I avoided it on purpose. I thought you were going to have some stories from East Jackson.
Speaker 7: No, no, I should make that we watched that on Patreon. I If so, then I'll make it public that post public and you all can go watch. That's that's the ultimate East Jackson, ohio zany story.
Speaker 4: That's what I thought you were going to do. But there's so many more, so many.
Speaker 7: Yeah, check the link of the description box and you can see that post for free. Yes, if it's there, If it's if, if we did on Patreon, it's there then if it's not, then I don't know where it is.
Speaker 4: I would also like to note every last one of my stories all happened in twenty eighteen. I said, let's give a theme, so of all the wonky shit that's happened over time, all of those things happened just in a span of like six months of twenty eighteen.
Speaker 1: That's like crazy. Well until next time, friends.
Speaker 4: Bye. He hasn't moved it over now, but