Speaker 1: Get ready.
Speaker 2: Okay, March eighteen, twenty twenty five, allegedly, according to that thing we call a calendar, This the O'Kelly effect. You if you found this show, you know what you're listening to. Okay, I don't even know why I tell you the name of the show at the top, but it is a Teesday Tuesday, and we started broadcasting on Sunday. We did two shows on Sunday. I've already released those podcasts, so they're out there already for your perusal, and they are being replayed on the twenty four to seven Ocelly dot Com radio station Anyway News Today. Where should I begin? Do I want to begin with my favorite headline of the day, or should I begin with the concept of the day and the news and so on and so forth. Well, it is my show, so I can do whatever the hell I want. Right, how about we begin with war and peace and let's see if you can pick up on the theme or the thematic existence that we find ourselves in during this part of the information age. Okay, in war and peace, let's go there first. Russia Ukraine war updates. Right, There's lots to be said there, you know, Zelensky sat down right and went to the table, as they say, definitely, you know, gave some concessions, et cetera. And now there's a back and forth going on with Russia. Of course, the ceasefire not so absolute and unconditional as it was first reported, et cetera, but a work in progress. Once again, should we go to other things that are happening. Do we need to talk about what happened in Yemen? I think you can get that coverage elsewhere. But we do know that the US struck what they are calling Houthi targets in Yemen, and there was a retaliation from the Huthis allegedly, and I do say allegedly because in previous times there have been reports of the Hoothis attacking from US well favoring sources out there, et cetera, that proved to not be necessarily true. Then there were other times that the Houthis lied and said they did stuff that they didn't actually do. So it's interesting. Lots of sweeping declarations out there about what's going on in Yemen. Only thing we know for certain is that the Trump administration has gotten active once again, claiming that US interests have been interfered with by the Houthis and in the Yemeny conflict and all that genocide going on over there, which, oh, by the way, they're not calling it a genocide just yet, but it seems like history will call it that. Maybe it depends on who actually writes the history. Right, anyway, that's happening, and we are actively involved there, what else are we, allegedly the wi you know, the Wei in air quotes again actively involved in? Well, how about Israel attacks on God amped up? A lot A lot of people are trying to focus in the digital media, the criminal excuse me, corporate media out there. Those people are trying to tell you that a lot of children were killed. And I don't doubt it, because there's a lot of children in the population in Gaza, in Palestine, et cetera. But what is the circumstance there? There was supposed to be a ceasefire. Well, doesn't look like that's happening. NETANYAHUO has fired a couple of his people over there, et cetera, et cetera, and still a work in progress, lots of sweeping declarations and not a lot being accomplished right away, right, So isn't it fascinating about sweeping declarations and accomplishments because the Trump administration now wants to challenge something. Guess what, the pardons from the Biden administration. I don't recall ever presidents challenging the pardons of other presidents. I mean, we've had this customary thing, and on their way out the door, a lot of them make a lot of pardons, and it does happen. Now, of course, there's a lot more contromaisy, if you will, to the pardons from the Biden administration, because it was his family, his people, Anthony Fauci, the people investigating the J six situation, et cetera. And Trump thinks a lot of those should be avoided because of the autopen. What is the autopen? If you don't know, a lot of times, you know, people that sign a lot of autographs one way or another, whether it's a baseball star or it's the president of the United States, uses a machine that duplicates their signature, but it's supposed to be with their authorization, their knowledge. And of course, what Trump is floating out there right now to see how well it floats, is to see if the idea that since Biden was incapacitated clearly during part of his term or part of the day, or you know, whichever narrative you want to go with that they're now admitting to. Could he have actually made the decision to allow the autopen to be us used in his name? So that's what he's going after. Is there a legal precedent for it? Is there a precedent for it at all? Well, who the hell knows? And who the hell cares? Is it a logical question? Well, again, sweeping declaration, but not sure what's gonna get done. I did happen to get a news story which was being referenced many, many times by a lot of people, and I found that that news story was actually done a month ago, and people are now referencing it heavily because in defense of Trump right, Newsweek put out something that said, look, Americans, and this is the headline, Americans who think Country on Right track breaks twenty year trend polster. Okay, now this is in February this year, all right, And now I got to try and get rid of this. Yeah, there we go. A survey from conservative leaning This is from the Newsweek article, and all of these links. By the way, that I'm referencing in the headlines I'm referencing. I'll put in the show notes, and I'll even drop a few in the chat at Ochelly dot com as I go, so you can always roll that back and check it out. I'll put the one in there now, I guess, and you guys can take a look at the February fourteenth published story in Newsweek if you like, and I'm gonna read from it now just a bit, right. A survey from conservative leaning polster Rasmussen Reports showed a plurality of Americans believing the country is on the right track for the first time into two decades. This week, Newsweek reached out to the White House. Okay, I gotta pause, not just because I'm having hiccups or whatever this is, but because it's weird, right, because we're on the right track and this was published, let's see February fourteen, I believe. Let's just take a look and the author I'll give you in a second. Yeah, published February fourteenth, and then updated February fourteenth a couple hours later. The author there is Andrew Stanton anyways, and this is under He's a weekend staff writer at Newsweek. All right, and Newsweek again is one of those generally accepted vanilla kinda places and all that I find it weird that a survey from conservative leaning polster Rasmussen, Okay, quoting again from the very opening of the article conservative leaning polster. Well, depending on who you're talking to all the time, ras Mussen's either a stable, nonpartisan sort of a polster, or they're leaning left or they're leaning right, depending on your purposes. So one size fits all. Rasmussen does collect numbers in a fairly ethical way, so they're polls I would take seriously as a sampling of the population personally. There's my view on it. I know that's not popular among you know, the all and outsider media, but dud Rasmussen does do some pretty good polls anyways. President Donald Trump moved quickly to an act of sweeping conservative agenda in the early days of his second term. He has focused on cutting diversity, equity and Inclusion DEI of course programs, efforts to deport migrants living in the US who entered the country illegally, and major cuts to government agencies. Polls offered miss mixed signals about public opinion on these actions. Americans are genuinely skeptical of billionaire Elon Musk's influence on Trump, and don't agree with some of his policies. Trump's high approval rating is fading, according to five thirty eight's polling Agent aggregate excuse me five thirty eighths polling aggregate, which showed forty nine percent of Americans approve of him while forty five point seven percent disapproved of him. On Friday, What to Know, Rasmussen, which is generally viewed as having a conservative slant, released a poll showing that a plurality of Americans believe the country is on the right track. The pollster see, this is them repeating and repeating, and this is what a staff writer does. But I swear to God, it's like an AI. Has this guy even real? A poll from Ugov and the Economists, conducted among fifteen and ninety five adults from February nine to February eleven, showed just thirty five percent of Americans believing the country is on the right track, compared to fifty two percent who believe the country is headed in the wrong direction. See contradictory information. After they pound you instantly with a whole bunch of stuff and misleads you with the sweeping headline. Right, and again this is published a month ago. Now my personal observation, generally speaking, not a scientific sample, but looks to me like people are approving mostly of what he's doing, or at least the spirit of it. Now people have questions about the weirdness of stuff like the Ukraine Russia ceasefire and all that kind of thing. And today allegedly Trump was making a call, but it's a busy day in DC because I got a whole lot of other stuff to get to here. Okay, just saying anyway, let's go back to the headlines, because again, are you starting to notice a trend? Will doze lose more money than it saves? Now that's a news nation now dot COM's news story. Okay, I think it was published yesterday, but let's just take a look real fast. I don't want to be inaccurate about it. And yeah, there are people starting to look at the numbers and ask questions, is those going to wind up costing money because of the way it's doing stuff. Because it's again not that people don't want cuts in government waste and fraud and bs and all that, and everybody points to programs that they think are stupid, pointless and ridiculous. Of course we do. Everybody I know that even looks at what government does says stuff like this. We all agree that something needs to be cut. Now, I mean, we may all disagree on what, but there's definitely stuff that we find ridiculous in government spending and say to ourselves all the time, it would be nice if they would cut this stuff out. So here's your Doge unelected official billionaire, but you know Doge anyway, Doge cuts can hinder weather forecasting, internal revenue service layoffs, DHS revokes visa. One Columbian student arrests another pro Palestinian protester. Oh geez, do I even want to get into that story because weird thing there. And I'm just gonna make this quick statement, even though I'm actually saving that new story for another program. And the Muhammed whatever the dude was, Okay, that guy there, Khalil, All right, Yeah, they don't have a crime that he committed. Other people were telling me he committed a crime. But believe it or not, they're just going after him for anti Semitism and saying, you're a guest here and you gotta go. And at first they thought he was on a student visa. They had that wrong and found out he had a green card. Then they said, well, we'll revoke that too. He had a student visa at one point, but actually got a green card by marrying somebody, and so he was here under different circumstances than what people initially said. But anyway, does that matter at this point? Not much. The wini dogs are barking, but you know, the idea that they can declare somebody a terrorist because they're anti Semitic, which, by the way, there's no law against anti semitism so long as you're not encouraging or directing violence against people. So, you know, as despicable as it might be, as terrible as you might think it is, he actually doesn't have a technical charge against him, that guy. So I don't know, you know, I got my views on that, and maybe they're a little liberal, but maybe not, because I don't know what the hell of liberal is anymore, do you. Anyway, Let's get to something that my listeners might actually care about. How about that for a change? Right just a short time ago, two day in fact, this is the big headline, and this is generally repeated and redrafted and regrafted headline out there JFK files released by Trump administration related to assassination. Okay, that's the most benign headline that I've seen Washington. And here's the thing. I'm reading from a CBS article, But there are various articles out there about it, and I'll drop that in the live chat, and again all this stuff will be linked up in the in the show notes, all right, so you'll be able to follow all the things that I decided to sample so that I could get a glimpse of what's happening. Which, by the way, I'm actually involved with some of the people that are going to do the initial examinations of this stuff, and there's been over one thousand PDFs that are in the process of being released as I speak. Okay, so let's get some perspective here. Everybody's going, hey, he did it. He followed through. We followed through with his campaign promise. That remains to be seen if the substance actually follows through. And I have maintained this skepticism no matter who is in the office, right still do Anyway, we just got stuff dropped electronically. It's being made available allegedly in person. It's being made available. I don't have confirmation on that, but let's just take their word for it for a moment and get to the big pronouncement, which was apparently ready to roll, and everybody had a slightly differing version of this ready to drop. This evening, which they did sometime between an hour ago and two hours ago, is when this stuff started becoming available online. But it's in the process of being released. Okay, just letting you know that, that's me. But let's look at the CBS news story Washington. The Trump administration on Tuesday evening released tens of thousands of pages of government documents related to the in nineteen sixty three assassination of President John F. Kennedy Junior. Which is stupid, CBS. The assassination was not of John F. Kennedy Junior. It was of John F. Kennedy. Oh, CBS, you see that. This is where you got a guy writing an article that has no idea what he's writing about. It's not John F. Kennedy Junior. John F. Kennedy Junior died in a plane crash. Okay, not in nineteen sixty three, and nobody was looking for those files, at least not the Trump administration or the federal government. Thank you, John F. Kennedy Junior. It says, I'm not kidding you guys. I should screenshot it anyway. Weeks after President Trump ordered government agencies to unveil their JFK files to the public, the documents were uploaded by the National Archives and Records Administration NORA, and the agency responsible for housing the government's collection of records related to the assassination. The Archives said Tuesday of the JFK files that quote all records previously withheld for classification end quote have been released. Shortly after taking office in January, the President took executive action to establish a process to declassify and release any remaining documents related to Kennedy's killing, as well as the assassination of Robert F. Kennedy and Martin Luther King Junior. The order instructed the Director of National Intelligence and Attorney General to present the President with a plan for the full and complete release of records relating to the assassination of President John F. Kennedy. Thank god they didn't put a junior on the end of that one. Last month, the FBI said it had discovered roughly twy four hundred records related to the assassination. During assert stemming from mister Trump's executive action, mister Trump estimated the new files contain roughly eighty thousand pages. BS News as a team of reporters sifting through the records to identify what documents contain new information. Many of the records were expected to be unredacted versions of documents that have been previously released but partially obscured in the past. Various investigations into the JFK assassination over the years, some as recently as the nineteen nineties, swept up classified information that dealt with the intelligence gathering methods and friendly foreign governments but were not directly linked to the assassination. Portions of documents and some entire records had remained classified for decades to protect sources and methods. Okay, I'm gonna stop, because now we're just into CIA talking points. Okay, we needed to protect sources and methods in the nineties and in the early two thousands and in the twenty tens. Anyway, CBS tells you that according to the Mary Pharaoh Fou Foundation, and I'm scared hipping through the article a bit. The documents have been uploaded to a portal and they're being maintained at the National Archives, and you can find them here. They give you a hot link. They also tell you that you know you got a link to the Mary Pharaoll Foundation. They describe it as a nonprofit that compiles historical government records about the JFK assassination and other events. Roughly three thousand, five hundred documents in the official collection contained redactions before the latest release, about seventy five percent of those records were produced by the CIA. More than five hundred other records were withheld from public release entirely. The Mary Paroll Foundation runs its own JFK Documents repository on its website, which has deeper search functions for exploring the trobe of records. It's interesting they give them credit. The group typically adds new documents shortly after they are released by the Archives. Why did Trump release the JFK files? Mister Trump campaigned on declassifying and release records related to the JFK assassination in part two to his political alliance with Robert F. Kennedy Junior, who has long called for more transparency about the assassinations that killed his uncle and father. Then they give you a history about the arb and all that, And what I'm going to do instead is go and take a look at the executive order. Okay, now again skipping through just a bit, because I want to get to the actual process, right, policy and purpose. He gives you a whole thing about why things should be done, criticizes Biden all that, But let's get the Section two of the Executive Order Declassification and Disclosure. Within fifteen days of the date of this order, the Director of National Intelligence and the Attorney General shell, in coordination with the Assistant to the President for National Security Affairs and the Counsel to the President president a plan to present excuse me, he planned to the President for the full and complete release of records relating to the assassination of President John F. Kennedy within forty five days of the date of this order. The Director of National Intelligence and Attorney General shall Yeah, here we go, he repeats himself. But why because he needs to tell you, with the assistance of the President for National Security. Okay, Counsel to the President reviews records. Okay, Why because he's repeating it? Because now records related to the assassination of Senator Robert F. Kennedy and Reverend doctor Martin Luther King Junior, and present a plan to the President for the full and complete release of these records. He wanted that plan presented to him in fifteen days. General provisions. Nothing in this Order shall be construed to impair or otherwise affect one the authority granted by law to an executive department or agency or the head thereof, or the functions of the Director of the Office of Management and Budget relating to the budgetary administration or legislative proposals b. This Order shall be implemented consistent with applicable law and subject to the availability of appropriations. See. This Order is not intended to and does not create, any right or benefit, substantive or procedural, enforceable at law or inequity by any party against the United States, its departments, agencies, or entities, its officers, employees, or agents, or other persons anyway. Poll out of legal mumbo jumbo at the bottom. But what the core of this is. When we go back to section one and he talks about the JFK Records Collection Act, the President John F. Kennedy Assassination Records Collection Act of nineteen ninety two required all records related to the assassination of President Kennedy two be publicly disclosed in full by October twenty sixth, twenty seventeen, unless the President certifies that continued postponement is made necessary by an identifiable harm to the military, defense, intelligence operations, law enforcement, or conduct of foreign relations. And section two of this subsection two excuse me the identifiable harm is of such gravity that it outweighs the public interest and disclosure. President John F. Kennedy Assassination Records Collection Act of nineteen ninety two, Section five G two D. Public Law one oh two five twenty six, one oh six, Statute three forty four three Comma three four four eight to forty nine, codified at forty four USC. Twenty one seven. Note I previously accepted proposed redactions from executive departments and agencies in twenty seventeen and twenty eighteen, but ordered the continued reevaluation of those remaining reactions see temporary certification for certain records related to the assassination of President John F. Kennedy. Yeah, he did that in twenty seventeen. Where we were waiting all that time, and here is what he says has changed since then, after a bunch of other you know, you know references to the different regulatory things. April twenty six, twenty okay, I also ordered agencies to re review each of those reactions over the next three years and disclose information that no longer warrants continued withholding under the standard set forth in that part of the Records Collection Act of nineteen ninety two. President Biden issued subsequent certifications with respect to these records in twenty twenty one, twenty twenty two, and twenty twenty three, which gave agencies additional time to review the records and withhold information from public disclosure. Anyway, I have now determined, and I'm skipping again. I have now determined that the continued reaction and withholding of information from records pertaining to the assassination of John F. Kennedy is not consistent with the public interest, and the release of these records is long overdue. And although no Act of Congress directs the release of information pertaining to the assassination of Senator Robert F. Kennedy and the Reverend doctor Martin Luther King, Jr. I have determined that the release of all records in the federal government's possession pertaining to each of these assassinations is also in the public interest. All right, that is vagary. And what I'm telling you now is, don't get excited about any of that, because again, Robert F. Kennedy's assassination was investigated by the LAPD. See you know, Special Unit, Senator. I think would be a good phrase to go look up. That was the original book title written by the guy who ran the investigation out of LA Martin Luther King Junior. Another story. But even though we have HSCA records still being withheld, etcetera, etcetera, etcetera. I got a funny feeling that one is not going to get the same attention here. So the JFK stuff dropped today. What do we know about it, Chuck? What do we know? Well, I'm sorry to tell you, but thirteen hundred PDFs I have not had a chance to read. By the way, I'm going to drop the entire text of the classification or a link to the entire text of the executive order and the official you know, President Donald J. Trump, the White House website, you know, entry there so that you guys can read the entirety of the text yourselves. But I wonder do I have a theme here still? I think so. Anyway, last week, my source has told me it's kind of funny because my source is being right and wrong at the same time. Is funny. But I was told that by the twenty first all the JFK stuff would come out, and I had never been given that sort of inside information before. And it looks to me like, even though you know that all the press releases say eighty thousand pages have just been released, and President Trump followed through, and they're really kind of you know, don't pay no attention to those extra FBI files and all that he followed through on his campaign promise. Yay, I got it, But we don't know yet because nobody's had a chance to read this stuff. Compare notes. Do you understand that we have to go back and look at did they lift any new reactions? Do we have better versions of new documents or do we have brand new documents? Do we have stuff that doesn't match up? Do we have stuff that now finally, you know, pages long loss seemingly have reappeared that we're attached to something before. This is going to be a lot of compare and contrast work, and I do know that there is a team of researchers right now on it. But also the National Archives is still in the process of posting this stuff. It's not all posted, so relax, it's gonna take probably I would estimate a week before we get through all this stuff and give you an accurate and accurate assessment. So anybody who's declaring to you, hey, job done, you know Victory achieved, Yeah, calm down. We don't know, and we don't know if we got more than we asked for, like we did actually strangely in twenty seventeen, where we got additional information we didn't ask for and a whole bunch of withholding that we were waiting twenty five years for them to get to and they still held onto and Trump admittedly it was part of it, didn't even ask them to follow any you know, sort of standards they were supposed to. They didn't even have to fill out all the paperwork to get it done last time, and it was withheld more just because basically the intelligence agencies asked him to. Also, even though I'm not a big fan of his head of National Intelligence. You know what, she wasn't even in office yet when he was making this executive order go out there. She had not been confirmed as the d and I had right, so you still had heads and deputies and all kinds of people not in office. So anyway, I hope he doesn't start canning people at the National Archives because if they get doged, we're in big trouble because they don't have enough people over there to begin with, just saying, just saying, so where are we? There? Lots of sweeping stuff, but what about the substance. It's not all there yet. You can't judge it yet. Still on Tuesday night, I assure you we'll get there. Anyway, I could talk about AI nurses and how they're reshaping hospital care and people are suddenly caring about that artificial intelligence. Yeah, you can get on a skype call with a nurse and she'll give you your advice you need, and she can speak every language because she's not human. Are you cool with that? I mean, after all, there are dating apps where you can date a artificial intelligence now, right, virtual girlfriend and all that, And I'm telling you it doesn't come with a real doll. And I can't at least, you know, get the full fully immersed experience. I don't care, but some people do, and they'll go this way and they'll talk to a cartoon on a screen. Well animated cartoon might be human looking, but it's not. Meanwhile, what is resurfaced in this month the whole thing about Trump being an agent of the KGB ever since the nineteen eighties, that has gone back around and through the cycle. Bet you nobody's paying attention to that. But here we go again with this former GRU guy who is and that he knows for a fact that's what it was. Does that have any bearing on anything? Nah? But there's lots of crap for the mill out there, lots and lots of crap. And by the way, I don't buy this guy's story. Do I think that Trump is kind of in Putin's pocket now? Yes? But do I think he's been there since the eighties? If so? Poor use of assets there, g Are you just saying you didn't do much with him until recent years? And it doesn't take thirty years to position somebody to be president, by the bye, It really doesn't. If you want to convince the public that this whole thing is real and you're just you know, putting a Manchuarian candidate and it doesn't take thirty years. So I got my issues. Anyway, what is happening in Ukraine? Here's the problem? Do you care? Do you notice? And oh, by the way, are you getting any accurate reporting? Probably?
Speaker 1: What is the answer to all that?
Speaker 2: I bet you can guess. Anyway, I was going to take a look at one last little thing, and that is this idea that.
Speaker 3: Yo yovis Doug Campbell, host of the Dallas Action podcast presented by Wall Street Window. And you are listening to the o'chilly effect revelation through conversation.
Speaker 1: Ochili dot com. You like history, real history that you were never taught in schools. Why the Vietnam War, Nuclear Bombs and Nation Building in Southeast Asia by author Mike Swanson, with new documentation never seen before that'll open your eyes to events that led up to this. Why the Vietnam War, Nuclear Bombs in Nation Building in Southeast Asia nineteen forty five through nineteen sixty one. Get your copy today at Amazon dot com. Why the Vietnam War by author Mike Swanson dot Com Radio Network.
Speaker 2: Go ahead call it.
Speaker 4: I'm listed in the truth about the Jafay assassination.
Speaker 2: Right, Well, what do you want to know Judy Baker's wild claim Oswald girlfriends he knew Ruby and Barry handswer weapons. Really, I imagine I could claim I have four wheels. It doesn't make me a wagon.
Speaker 4: But okay, Oswald was on the building and I'm trying to prevent the murder of John Kennedy. Come on now, has a real.
Speaker 2: Effort on the day of Hay assassination claim. Go to Amazon dot com enter Judith Baker in her own words. You'll get the results for a digital copy of a book where Walt Brown utilizes her own words and the known evidence in the case to get at well a different perspective. Let's say you can get Judith Arry Baker in her own words from the author himself, signed if you request it by contacting doctor Brown at k I A S JFK at aol dot com. It's a fun book and it actually dissects the many, many fantastic claims Judith very Baker in her own words.
Speaker 1: Information ready for it?
Speaker 2: So still continuing on a Tuesday, let me just take up a little bit more of your time and add to the news stories here. Uh, just a touch. And I do have another news program scheduled for Thursday, Thursday, uh, Wednesday, we'll have Albert Lanier on the show. On Friday, I plan to do the call in show and maybe I won't experiment with the phone lines this week, but we do need to come up with some new technical solutions to a couple of problems coming up because Skype is disappearing, and I don't know if we're going to do phone call shows anymore, or if we do, maybe I have to do them by myself. I don't know. I just don't know. Okay, So media Hostbusters, it's kind of like Ghostbusters, but the sequels may or may not suck. Your experiences might indeed vary. So where do I want to go with this? Well? This week, okay, and literally the news stories dropped. What let's see the dates on these news stories a couple of days ago, looks like and I'll go with the BBC on this because they're reporting is concise and it's at least from another government run agency about a government run propaganda outlet, which is the Voice of America. Now, a lot of people think of the Voice of America as just what the radio station right and putting out propaganda course to try and counter the narratives of the Soviets, et cetera. And look, maybe it's a Cold War relic that needs to go away. Now. According to Donald Trump, it was a left wing outlet because they did stories on gay and trans people. So it automatically became completely left wing and sick and disgusting and horrible, and they say terrible things about America. And that's what Trump was saying in twenty twenty one. But here, four years later, Donald Trump is telling us, guess what I'm getting rid of it? And how's he going to do that? Well, let's take a look at the BBC story and see how the rest of the world is seeing this. US President Donald Trump has signed an ordered a strip back federally funded news organization Voice of America, accusing it of being quote anti Trump and radical end quote. A White House statement said the order would ensure tax a quote ensure taxpayers are no longer on the hook for radical propaganda end quote. Alluded quotes from politicians and right wing media criticizing the broadcaster. VOA, still primarily a radio service, was set up during World War Two to counter Nazi propaganda. It says it currently reaches hundreds of millions of people globally each week. Mike O'bramowitz, VOA's director, said he and virtually his entire staff of thirteen hundred people had been put on paid leave. Abramovitz said that the order left VOA unable to carry out its vital mission quote vital mission especially critical today when America's adversaries like Iran, China, Russia and all that are sinking billions of dollars into creating false narratives to discredit the United States end quote. All right, now, before I go back to the article and go back to this guy and what he's saying in the National Press Club and all that, there is an argument to be made here that thirteen hundred people don't need to be available to VOA. But the problem is that BOA does a lot of other stuff. Okay, that includes Radio Free Europe. Yeah, I got that Radio Free Europe and the Arab News Organization. I gotta take a look at it because I had a note for it, but forgot what I was saying there. Radio Liberty, Okay, whole bunch of organizations, including a digital news speed service which is out there meant to be a pro American counterweight. To guess what other government run outlets that are out there in getting international reach. RT was one of them for a long time. Russia today absolutely a government run thing from Russia. There are various Arab news outlets that are meant to only reach the people there with their narratives and a lot of English speaking stuff, and a lot of stuff that would be pro American is banned in a lot of places. So RT makes a point. Excuse me, not RT, excuse me. VOA and it's affiliated groups make the point that they are the only pro American counter narrative out there. One would say that it might not be a good idea. You could reshape it, you could refit it, you could change it. But when you've got six or seven entities, and I want to look that up real fast. Actually, there's like six or seven entities that are connected to VOA, and I had it here in my notes and I don't know what I did with it now. But the point is that there's even this new digital information sharing thing which is meant to be a workaround for the fact that social media is banned in a lot of places where free speech is you know, you think free speech is bad in Europe, you have to see what it's like. And I don't know Yemen right now, but then again, I guess Yemen's got other problems since we're bombing the Houthis allegedly. But anyway, VOA Associated News is all I'm going to enter into a search engine and going to tell you Voice of America English News Service and all that. There's a lot more to it. Let's see what they have officially that they say. And the funny thing is, look, this is not something that I would normally want a champion or anything like that or tell you that, you know, because it's out there in twenty seven languages, and it's got a chance at at least being you know, pro or revelatory regarding you know, what goes on in America and things like that as far as the rest of the world goes because otherwise we're at the mercy of the narratives that other people are going to put out there. Yes, yes, And indeed, at one time VOA and some of its associated stuff Radio Free Europe and all that was really just funded by our intelligence agencies, and they put it out there again as a psychological warfare tool, and I'm pretty certain it still is today. Now is this wise to dismantle it or is it wiser to utilize it for a better purpose. Let's imagine I don't hate Trump for a minute, Okay, let's try and imagine that. And how about would it be a way of making it more efficient? Could you redirect said weapon? Could you redeploy it with new people at the head? I mean, this guy is willing to go over there and become the chair of the Kennedy Center, you know, for performing arts while he's president. But screw VOA. Let's just trash it. Let's pretty much pull the plug on it for the most part and minimize its funding. I don't even know if Trump knows all the stuff that's gonna go because of it. You know, like I said, there's a whole Middle East Reporting Agency, there's a whole you know, there's Radio Free Europe, there's Liberty Radio. There's all these things. And by the way, they're not just broadcasting on the dinosaur amfms out there in shortwave, but they are on shortwave an AM and FM troop. But they're also out there as podcasters and as media distribution centers, et cetera, et cetera. And there's another funny thing to this, which I guess people don't care about anymore. There's about thirteen reporters at last count that I knew of, that are actually imprisoned in foreign countries because why they reported pro American stuff in a country and got jailed. And they're connected to VOA, So any of their lawyers, any of their assistants, any of their connection to the outside world, these people might be cut off into prison somewhere for thinking they were doing the patriotic thing and getting out the truth and sharing the truth with the world and being on America's side. Now again, this could all be just another way. I mean, some people might say it's true, I'm dismantling the deep state and this is just their propaganda out let. But Voice of America initially in the cover story as it was initiated as a way to counter Nazi narratives and all that. But look, we also know about paper Clip and how effectively that was just us, you know, collecting on our investment in Germany. And when I say our, I don't mean you and me, really, I mean other Americans like Prescott Bush in the Bank of New York City Bank and you know our NASA like today, you know, I mean, we got the whole thing with There's supposed to be a splash down pretty soon. Hopefully those two astronauts are spent nine months in space have had enough. And even though Trump was joking about them maybe really liking each other, I bet they're looking for some time apart at this point because they've been together for nine months in the International Space Station. And aside from the jokes where the guy shows up with an alien head mass and all that, gotta say, I don't find it too funny that we had two astronauts stuck out there for so long, and they actually did send an elon musk rocket telling you, telling you, telling you, I would have asked for another ride. You know. It's like when the lift shows up and the guy's car is barely running, Maybe I should call uber, but ah, what can you do? But again, sweeping declarations, sweeping movements. Are these all the most strategically wise things to be done. And oh, by the way, the way they're being represented to you and what the actual impact is might differ from the reality just a touch.
Speaker 1: But what the hell's the difference.
Speaker 2: Does anybody care about the news beyond the headline, and do they even effectively continue, you know, complete reading the headline before passing judgment. If I take a look at the stuff out there and again sweeping declarations made by even the the information consuming public, I gotta say, I don't even know why I bother to talk or to break things down or explain anything. Nobody wants an explanation. They want to feel right and good about their previously held position and have it backed up by something generated on the Internet, and then they can go and tweet about it or share it on Facebook. I know hardly anybody uses Facebook, and I'm criminally locked out now I can't get back on my Facebook. But also with Skype disappearing in May, I've got one of my tools going away. It is interesting. We are in a hate to borrow this race from Aaron, but we are in a serious age of transition, and I know that some people are celebrating as we go, and even I want to celebrate some of these changes, and I want to feel good. I want to feel good about Maybe there is eighty thousand legit pages that that are now being seen that we're not seen before. Maybe we can get closer to at least the truth of what the government had in its hands, oh November twenty second, nineteen sixty three, and what it did afterwards. Maybe we could get some of that now, Maybe we can get a little closer to finally being able to say, look, we knew you were lying, and even you knew you were lying. But this new administration has no connection and this is kind of on our side in a way, has no connection to the past, right allegedly, even though these are establishment people, these are billionaires. These are people that are on the inside of everything, whether it's tech, the technocracy itself, or it is the elite circles in this country, and it looks to me like more than half of America trusts them. I really hope you guys are correct. I really hope you pro Trump got you know what. I want you pro Trump guys to be right sixty percent of the time, which would be an incredibly good record. I want your ideas to be correct, because all I see are looming disasters and unintended consequences and punishments and reckonings that are gonna be due for even the slightest amount of dissent. And I say this not out of some paranoid weirdness that's only in my head. But there are threats being issued, whether you can see them or not, veiled or unveiled. And you know what, it's gonna get more and more direct. And I don't got to be a Venezuelan gangbanger to be in trouble. Matter of fact, here's the thing. Don't you approve of the gang bangers getting out of here? That's been the you know, debating point of the week in talking head news media is everywhere, Well, come on, what you want to keep the gang bangers here? No nobody does. I mean, unless you're a gang banger. Maybe, I mean, maybe you feel lonely if you don't have your buddies here and you haven't been busted yet, you're a free man. I mean, if you're locked up in the shoe, you know, the segregated housing unit for those of you who don't know, if you're locked up in the shoes somewhere, I mean, maybe you don't care. It's cool whatever. If there's a thousand, or there's ten thousand, or there's a million of your brothers on the street, it's okay. So long as there are some out there, and you'll find a way to communicate with them one way or another. But for the rest of us, no, we don't want the gangbangers here, but we'd like it very much, some of us anyway, if there was proof outside of the sweeping declarations made. This is my trouble with this current age. People are going on their emotional reactions. They're going on a lot of things. I try not to, really I do. I know it doesn't sound like that. If you disagree with me, it definitely doesn't sound like that. But I really do try to seek out this little thing called evidence when I want to make a tremendously sweeping declaration, you know, when I want to do it bigley, when I want to make something that the world has never seen before, even though this comes from the mouth of a man who has no idea what the world has seen, because he hasn't been part of the same world you and I have been part of. And here's the funny thing. Even people who have been witnessed seem to not recognize that they've been witnessed to things before people are old enough to know better that hope and change was sold to them that don't stop believing was sold to him. That the need to defend ourselves. We got to fight him over there, so we don't fight him over here. They had that sold to him. They had a lot of bs sold to him. Again, abandon all hope and begged for change because the black guy's in charge, that's right, or Trump is an outsider. It's all the same bs. And is any resembling a solution to any of these problems really in hand? It is now you don't understand it's actually getting done. Gotta tell you gotta be a little more patient and not just believe the sweeping declarations. I advise everyone, and I do mean everyone, to search for reach for demand evidence when someone makes a extraordinary declaration. Extraordinary declarations require verifiable and corroboratable and corroborated evidence. They really should, and they just don't seem to currently Anyway. A lot of things are work in progress. And what is the overall message of tonight's podcast. Look, you don't got to stay tuned to me, but stay tuned to something because unless you're gonna pay attention, they're gonna tell you what to believe. And way way too many of you are just going with half a headline anymore. You gotta get past that or accept your bliss. I e ignorance, by the way, because ignorance must be bliss. Some people are very happy with things and believe things have happened based on a headline, based on a declaration, based on an executive order, based on a truth, social post, an ex post, a blue sky post, a dumb ass thing thread on Facebook, a Reddit thread. It happened because I saw it, I read it. I know it did. This guy said it, so it must be. Alex Jones continuously says he is the most censored news show out there, and some people still believe it and make donations and buy stuff they don't need. Even instead of buying come on and garbage and blinging whatever from somewhere else, they'll buy it from Alex. And if not there, they're still going to the Trump twenty twenty four store because now, by the way, he has Gulf of America T shirts and Doge coffee cups and T shirts and other items for you to celebrate. Elon Musk's mug on a mug, Trump's mug again on a mug, and Gulf of America baby anyway, just because somebody declares it, it doesn't automatically make it real. But if you believe it happened, then later on, I guess everybody can claim they had a Mandela effect. That's not what I remember. I'm getting to believe that more and more. It may not be what you remember, but it is what happened, and so maybe you are completely kicking the legs out from the Mandela effect idea, which, by the way, on Friday night, I don't know if we're gonna have an Aaron Franz show, but we're gonna have something. We might have an Uncle show only, in which case we'll catch up on the Super Bowl bets. And as I said earlier, I'm gonna do another Thursday newsblast like this Wednesday, we'll have Albert lanieron to talk about podcasting. I don't know how that's gonna go, but I guess we'll see. And I did this today. Plus go get the two very interesting and very very different podcasts from Sunday that I did here on the live stream. James Corbett is one of them and Chris Graves the other. But that's that. For the eighteenth day of March twenty twenty five, allegedly according to that thing we call a calendar. And I appreciate anybody who's gonna help me pay the big bill that's gonna come up on April fifteenth, less than a month away. That's a big bill. And also I'm gonna have to purchase some new software and things in order to work around and get around the loss of Skype. So any help would be appreciated at o'chelly dot com. If you make a donation, it will go toward keeping this experiment in my media anyway, going, do I matter anymore? I don't know, And I'm starting to wonder if I'm gonna care, because, after all, maybe I should just make a sweeping declaration. I have already compiled and created the greatest archive of alternate media podcasts ever assembled. Maybe if I just walk around with that kind of you know, arrogant attitude and I declare it, maybe it will just be accepted. Is that how this should work? Or is somebody gonna, you know, I don't know, fact check me on that. Oh god, I just uttered a dirty word. Fact check Oh Snopes's garbage. Factcheckers are liars, And I know I know, but I'm asking you just consider, are you really comfortable with somebody else making your decisions for you about what's real, what's not real, what actually happened, what didn't happen, or would you rather have some verifiable, corroboratable evidence to back up extraordinary claims, especially when people want to talk about extraordinary things happening the VOA going away not so extraordinary JFK documents. Damn it about time if it actually happened, and we have to evaluate that. Do people approve of what Trump's doing? Looks like it to me, but will they when it all actually hits. Oh, by the way, people are telling me egg prices are going down. I don't see it here, but maybe your experiences are varying. And is it all about the eggs? After all, there was the Eggman, it was the walrus and cuckooku chew and all that, and I guess that was the Beatles. I wasn't a Beatles guy, And according to my short conversation with Charles Manson when he was still live in the nineteen nineties, he told me he wasn't that big a Beatles fan either, But again, do you believe him? And what is the evidence. I'm trying to book Tom O'Neil, by the way, to come on here and talk about the new Netflix release of Chaos. But who knows what will happen. And that's the thing. Keep an open mind, keep your eyes open, and let your own observations guide you a lot more than half.
Speaker 1: A headline if you can. That's the whole point.
Speaker 2: I'm merely o'ceelly. All of you could be the effect. Join me, support the network, support what I'm doing. Maybe we'll expand some more, or maybe we'll give up after Lancer twenty twenty five. Who knows. Let's wait and see. But if you show me some support, I'll be more likely to stick around and keep it as interesting as I can, trying to fact check and check and verify, and let's make sure we got the fact straight. Let's make sure we got the timeline straight. Yeah, stupid things. I do join us on Friday night though, for the call in show. If you want to write down the number now, it's three one nine five two seven five zero one six. I'll say it about one hundred more times when we're live on Friday night between eight and ten pm Eastern, But for now, one more time, I'm merely o'celly. All of you are the.
Speaker 4: Effect revelation through conversation.
Speaker 5: In Denial, Secret Wars with Air Strikes and Tanks by Larry Hancock. Secret wars became a staple of US covert operations are still happening today. Larryhancock's book In Denial rips the cover off many of them, using new files.
Speaker 6: It exposes things about the Bay of Pigs that no one has ever written about before. It shows why it really failed and why the United States did not earn from it. It also shows why other countries today are doing secret operations with more success. This is the book that puts what some want to deny into the light. In Denial, Secret Wars with Air Strikes and Tanks Larryhncock. For more information, go to Larry hyphen Hancock dot com. Pick up your copy of In Denial at Amazon dot com.
Speaker 2: In Digital or Physical.
Speaker 3: Force, The War State by Michael Swanson explains the great national transformation that took place and put the Kennedy presidency in the context of the times and reveals never before published information about the Cuban missile crisis. President Kennedy would not have been assassinated if he had been President two hundred years ago. His assassination took place in the context of the Cold War and the rise of the national security state. Before World War II, the United States was a continental republic. In the decade that followed, it became an imperial superpower. Generals such as Curtis LeMay not only wanted to invade Cuba, but knew that there were short range missiles on the island armed with nuclear warheads that they could not destroy because they were on mobile launchers. Their invasion could have led to a Third World War, and they wanted to go to war anyway. The War State by Michael Swanson reveals why and will show you what President Kennedy was up against.
Speaker 2: For more information, the Warstate dot com.