Speaker 1: It's later with Moke Kelly ca If I Am since forty one live everywhere on the iHeartRadio app and we have a huge show for you tonight, so much to cover. We'll tell you about how the LA Community colleges are going to test out guaranteed basic income and see where that leads. And if you're a donuts fan like I am, and I love me a donut, you bring a donut to the office, I'm probably gonna eat one to eight or nine of them. Well, Dunkin Donuts Free Wednesdays are here, and not only will you get a free donut, it's not too late for today, but they also have some free offerings in the coming as we go through the holidays. We'll tell you about how the Santa Anna Mayor has proposed an ordinance to combat homelessness. You know how I feel about that. It may be well intentioned, I'm not so sure about the execution of it and whether it actually changes anything. But most importantly, the most important story of the day is this twenty five years or so ago. Tawala Sharp was born on this day, sometime in the late nineties.
Speaker 2: I think he was born. When were you born? Late nineties? Yes, I love that. Let's go with that. Late nineties.
Speaker 1: Yes, today is the birthday of none other than the producer of Later with mo Kelly informally and previously The mo Kelly Show.
Speaker 2: Twala. What's your middle name?
Speaker 3: It's Twala? Now what's your middle name? You'll never find out? Oh god, it's okay, I.
Speaker 2: Didn't I know. It's okay.
Speaker 3: What's your middle name? Yes, Twala, yes Sharp, let's go with that. Twala Sharp. How bad could it possibly be?
Speaker 2: Come? I can't be It's yeah, we're fine. Okay.
Speaker 1: So you look, my wife does not have a middle name. She literally does not. I've seen her birth certificate, I've seen her driver license. She does not have a middle name. You, on the other hand, you do have a middle on my birth certificate, it says to Walla Sharp. I don't believe them it. So are you letting that you don't have one? Are you saying that you just don't want to tell us that you have?
Speaker 3: I am saying, as I became a UH certified and naturalized American citizen when I swore allegiance to this country under death or perjury, I said, just put Toala Sharp.
Speaker 2: Oh so you weren't born with that.
Speaker 3: You're lying now, No, no, no, no, no, no no, I was born with that. But but you'll never know what the middle name ever was. You know your mom listens to that ship.
Speaker 2: I know, I know.
Speaker 1: No I can email her saying I think I should email your mama and find out the truth. There's no truth to be heard.
Speaker 2: No, we need to know this, we need to know that. And so here's the beautiful thing.
Speaker 3: Here's the beautiful thing, right, Because my mother does not like me talking about her on the radio. She doesn't like us posting anything on social media, no photos, no nothing, leave her out of all that. She would never divulge anything about me. But well, no, no, we're not talking about her, no, because she knows, hey, the exact same courtesy I give you by keeping you off of social media.
Speaker 2: Even in mother's.
Speaker 3: Day, she would extend to say to me like, yes, no one needs to know your middle name.
Speaker 1: Wait, look at the time, can I ask her to at least have her tell me this instead of taking your word for it. No, you can't even ask her that. So that means, I guess all we can do is just like tell you happy birthday.
Speaker 2: That's it. Sallet we don't want that.
Speaker 1: Okay, there's a rumor going around that you made some of your legendary gumbo for the show tonight.
Speaker 2: As it is now tradition.
Speaker 3: On my birthday, I made gumbo for the crew and it is stellar.
Speaker 2: I have to say it myself. Stellar.
Speaker 1: For people who may not be familiar with the idea or concept of gumbo, how would you describe it?
Speaker 3: Gumbo is a almost akin to a gravy in which you season really, really well and add in all types of ingredients in mine today. I didn't want to say yesterday because I wanted you all to experience it when the crew tasted. But but it is chocked for there's so much crab in it. I almost couldn't fit it all in the pot. There's at least like four or five pounds of snow crab crab meat. There is okra corn tomato oh Mark has never had before.
Speaker 2: There is sausage galore. Mark.
Speaker 1: If you're actually on your way to becoming a black man, you need to have okra in your life at some point, and that's tonight you have.
Speaker 4: Oh no, no, I just put it in gumbo of my own stuff like that good Man Jumbalaya that kind of stuff.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, Jumbalai, you're you're you're warm.
Speaker 3: You got it? Am I still half black? That's why, Yes, you're not.
Speaker 1: Completely black, because you don't know about fried Okra.
Speaker 2: I'm on the way.
Speaker 4: I'll be fully one black someday as soon as Twala releases his middle name.
Speaker 2: Well, you may not ever get there.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, no, there's other ways. There's other ways.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we can call the government. Well I'm not I will not the.
Speaker 3: Way about other ways from Mark to Oh, give you a nice little play of.
Speaker 1: Okay, how about this, Mark, I got to ask you a semi personal question. You don't have to give a name. Have you ever dated assistance before?
Speaker 2: I'm gonna take the fifth on this because, uh well it's a simple question yes or no.
Speaker 4: Well, it's it's rude if you're in a relationship to talk about previous least.
Speaker 2: No, we don't say what did you do? We didn't ask you how long did you date that you were you in love with? They just said have you I.
Speaker 3: Mean, act like this is your neighbor or something. We gotta look at the time, We gotta do the news. No, No, we can wait, we can wait and we help the privilege. I can talk about t Walla's middle names some more. I that's a little too personal. So t Walla's middle name isn't too personal. But you're dating history, which is my history. Is that is exactly correct. I'm glad you understand that. And now it's time for the news. KFIM six forty live everywhere the iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 1: When we come back, we'll talk about the LA Community Colleges which will be testing out guaranteed basic income.
Speaker 5: You're listening to later with Moe Kelly on demand from kfi AM six forty.
Speaker 1: The Los Angeles Community College District LACCD announced yesterday that it has selected two hundred and fifty students to receive one thousand dollars each month for a year. The program is called boost Building Outstanding Opportunities for Students to Thrive. The stated goal is to help students who have struggled to make ends meet not to have to choose between finishing their degrees or working to put food on the table or pay rent. The only caveat is that all student participants are interested in health care specifically. Other than that there are no strings attached to the payments In fact, some of the money has been set aside for the researchers, some five hundred thousand dollars of donated funds, and that will be used to evaluate the effectiveness of the program through various means. And I know when we ever talk about universal basic income or any type of program like this, people say, well, where does the money come from? And that's fair, that's fair to be concerned about that. Let me give you some of that information. About three dollars three excuse me, three million dollars from the Edith and Eli Broade Foundation is being used. In nearly nine hundred thousand dollars from the California Community Foundation are being used. And this is not to be confused with the guaranteed basic income programs that we've talked about here from the city of La or the one that La County has. This is something that's completely different and is not directly tied to i'll say a specific city or county or municipality in regard to this. This is specifically the Los Angeles Community College District. And if you just talk to people, the response that I usually hear, the feeling that I usually receive is people are.
Speaker 2: Against universal basic income.
Speaker 1: But when you look at the science of it, when you look at the history of it being used around the country, and I know it's been used in Stockton and other places upstate, it has been beneficial.
Speaker 2: It has actually worked.
Speaker 1: Now, if you're asking how I personally feel about it, I think that this is an inevitability. And I know Mark probably knows something about this, if only because he's a Star Trek nerd. And if you know Star Treks Star Trek in the future, they've done away with money credits, right, So there has to be some sort of look to big picture. I honestly believe as we talk about automation, as we talk about AI, as we talk about the loss of jobs which will not be here in twenty thirty years, and I always use the example, Hey, once upon a time, there were elevator operators, there were long distance operators, there were traffic light operators. There are all sorts of people doing jobs which simply do not exist anymore. That is always going to be the case, because businesses are going to try to get rid of employees, They're going to try to limit their expenses, and eventually, eventually we'll get to a point where there will not be enough jobs for people. That's part of the reason why you see these universal basic income programs, because they see as I see, after a certain point, thanks capitalism, you know, pink ocami here, Because of capitalism, it gets to be statistically impossible for everyone to have a job. As much as we are concerned about unemployment, as much as we want to incentivize work, there won't be enough jobs.
Speaker 2: There simply will not be.
Speaker 1: And if you remember just in recent when I say recent years, like going back to the Great Recession, you had people with multiple degrees.
Speaker 2: Who couldn't even get a job in fast food.
Speaker 1: There's a shrinking labor opportunity for most people, and that's why you're seeing more and more of these universal basic income programs. I don't know what America will look like from a lab labor standpoint in next thirty years, but I do believe you will find universal basic income being used in more than just.
Speaker 2: A few cities.
Speaker 4: I read a lot of economics, like I've mentioned before, because you have formal schooling in that and I don't, so I think I have to try extra hard to keep current with that stuff. And to my knowledge, no experiment in UBI has failed. They've all been successful. Not one, you are correct, not one. It is politically unpopular because for some reason, people just can't stand the idea of other people getting what they perceive to be free things, while they ignore all sorts of other free things that other people get.
Speaker 2: And here's the problem.
Speaker 1: When you have people who are either out of work or financially unable to keep up, it creates problems.
Speaker 2: For everyone everyone.
Speaker 1: If you think that someone not having a job doesn't impact you, then you should study more economics because inevitably it will impact you on varying levels. I'm just telling you we are moving in this direction, whether we as a country like it or not.
Speaker 2: There are going to be jobs that robots are going to be doing.
Speaker 1: There are gonna be jobs which AI is going to be doing, and they just won't exist anymore. Because we always talk about how expensive it is to raise minimum wage, how expensive and difficult it is for businesses or restaurants to pay let's say thirty dollars an hour for a hotel or a hospitality employee. Well, this is how businesses are going to get around it. They're going to have some sort of technological advance, which means that you won't have to have that employee or that job anymore, and then the question becomes what do these people do? And you'll find after a certain point that our economy will not be able to support all of these workers. It's just math. I'm not talking about today. I'm talking about twenty twenty five years from now. It is simply math. You actually think someone working the fries that job is going to be here in ten years?
Speaker 2: I don't think so.
Speaker 1: Now we've pulled back on the whole idea of self checkouts in grocery stores, but we could get rid of all those cashier jobs tomorrow if we really wanted to. They may not like the idea of not actually handing our money to someone or having someone take our stuff out of the basket and putting it in a bag, because we think, well, I'm paying for it, someone else should do it. But we don't need those actual jobs. We're choosing grocery stores are choosing to keep those jobs, but they're not going to be here forever. The whole idea of a movie theater ticket taker or a movie theater concessionaire, those jobs will be gone. And usually the jobs which disappear most are the least skilled minimum wage jobs. And if you're going back to the story about LA Community colleges, young people nineteen twenty years old trying to get through college and then they have to make a decision between whether they're going to pay their rent or they're going to stay in school. Most people would pay their rent, maybe drop out of school. These programs are trying to offer ways and incentives for people to finish their education and move on, in this case to a health career.
Speaker 3: Do you remember several years back, the United States government tried to roll out that digital currency plan that everyone lost their minds over.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because they wanted to have like physical money.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they wanted physical money they thought they needed and everyone had all types of reasons why that would never work. You can never get rid of physical money. And the government was like, no, this digital currency plan. These ideas work in other countries where you're able to move away from cash and we're able to then increase the amount of credits or whatever in the country. But if you go to the tech convention in Vegas, you would have seen all of the robotic and AI developments that are coming our way that you say twenty years Oh no, sir, we're looking at five ten years. With how fast things are moving, they had a robotic front desk employee that they're going to start trying to roll out to Hilton Hotels and things like that.
Speaker 2: Stuff like this is about to be done.
Speaker 1: You talk about digital currency, try to go to the end to it Dome and spend cash. It's completely cashless. You know, that's where we're moving. If you think about automation and the ease of which that you can make purchases and not need someone to actually take your money or perform the transaction.
Speaker 2: These jobs are going away.
Speaker 1: I don't know how many people did not have a job for them at into it Dome because they physically weren't needed. You know, you have someone who's taking your phone and scanning it, but those jobs aren't essential anymore. And you'll find it more and more as this country becomes more better acquainted and more comfortable with this type of technology. We're not going back, not in a technological sense, we're not. And you're going to find more and more universal basic income and you'll find a Mars point that they will continue to be successful, and you will find that this is something that the country will adopt at some point because otherwise our unemployment will become astronomical and there won't be an answer for it. I know it's it sucks if it doesn't meet your political beliefs, but it's still coming.
Speaker 4: But you're right, it's about math. If a corporation doesn't want to pay people enough to live, and those people don't have the basic etiquette to just go off and die someplace, you gotta do something well.
Speaker 3: Keeping the job is not going to be one of those options, right exactly. It's still people you have to deal with. They still have to live. Unless you know.
Speaker 2: How dark you want to get, right, I'm getting real dark. We'll look at the time.
Speaker 1: Too many miles to feed. Come on, Thanos, It's Later with mo Kelly Cay. If I am since forty live everywhere on the iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 5: You're listening to Later with Moe Kelly on demand from KI.
Speaker 1: Dunkin Donuts or they just call it Duncin now Bringing Back is popular free donut Wednesdays, So each Wednesday through Christmas, Dunkin Rewards members can get a free classic donut with any beverage purchase. It's kind of backwards for me if I'm going to Dunkin donuts. I'm buying the donut. The whole point of going to Duncan is the donut. Some people say they go there for the coffee. I haven't met those people yet. I'm going to buy the donut, so I should get a free donut with the purchase of a donut.
Speaker 2: It's too bad. Richie's not here. Is he one of them? He's he's mister Duncan Coffee. Oh my gosh.
Speaker 1: The only time I had Dunkin coffee I was in Bathlona in Spain, and donuts and coffee are a big thing in Spain. I didn't have anything else there really wasn't anything that they're offering the drinks, not that they're offering milk or anything like that. So I had Dunkin donut and coffee there. Donuts and coffee, that's a big thing. I don't drink coffee, but in Spain i was because there was really nothing else to get. So, but we're not in Spain. It's weird, the whole coffee fixation out here. What it's weird. It's not weird, it's strange. Dunkin rules the East Coast too, Yes it does, Yes, yes it does. It's all we had them DC. Yes, Duncan, definitely. But in addition to the free donut Wednesdays, it's still Wednesday.
Speaker 2: It's not too late.
Speaker 1: Duncan Rewards members can enjoy other holiday offers each week through the Duncin app. Be clear has to be through the Duncan app until the end of the calendar year November nineteenth through the twenty fifth. It's to twenty so it's just underway. You can get the three dollars hash brown brisket scramble.
Speaker 2: I don't know they're doing breakfast food at Duncan.
Speaker 3: Okay, that sounds pretty good. Yes, you's Duncan. They do all type of stuff.
Speaker 1: I never been to one. I don't know what's one that's near to me. I have to actually look it up because I don't know where a Dunkin Donuts is. There's a winches down the street from me in this whole horrible mark. Does one not far from where you live? I gotta try that?
Speaker 2: Then? That sounds really good?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 2: How about this?
Speaker 1: From November twenty sixth through December second, they have to buy one wake up rap and get a second wrap for just one dollar.
Speaker 2: I don't know what's in the wake up wrap. I have no idea. It sounds good. You can get you can need to get sausage. I think bacon. Yeah, they're good to wrap my breakfast food.
Speaker 1: Okay, Stephani, get Ready're gonna have to leave the show and get us all some food.
Speaker 2: But I brought food. The hell?
Speaker 1: Oh that's right, that's right. I'm doing a show here. I don't have time to look out what's going on in the hall. This is for tomorrow, good enough. I know it won't be Wednesday tomorrow. That's the problem. Oh yeah, December third through December ninth, Medium hot or ice, signature latte latte yum. Yeah, you can't get into this. Yes, please double frack. But mocha dente latte, foam and milk. Why why do you hate America? I hate everything that's complicated about coffee.
Speaker 2: Give it to me mainline.
Speaker 1: December tenth, of the sixteenth, one dollar off a twenty five count munchkins donut hole treats are a half dozen donuts.
Speaker 2: I love me some munchkins. Yes, give me that.
Speaker 1: That coffee game over there, Give me some munchkins all day, Just pop them in my mouth.
Speaker 2: What are these words you're saying?
Speaker 1: December seventeenth, the twenty third two dollars medium hot chocolate. When I was growing up, I enjoyed hot chocolate. How expensive is the regular? Probably like seven dollars or something. I don't know, two dollars. Look, I'll get some Swiss miss out of the cabinet in the kitchen and I'm good to go.
Speaker 2: Smiss, you never had Swiss miss? Oh? I love Swiss. Mark was looking incredulous.
Speaker 4: So I wasn't sure you never heard of it? Well, no, I haven't had it since I was a child. Oh my god, just like this and Pixar movies. It's not for adults.
Speaker 1: Hot chocolate. You're saying is for kids? Is that what you're going with?
Speaker 4: I was racking my brain trained to think of the right booze to pour into hot chocolate, and I'm not sure what it had been.
Speaker 1: No, I don't think that works. I've never no, I've been mixed any liquor with hot shop. There are there are a couple of different adult hot chocolate beverages. There's a bunch.
Speaker 2: I'm just saying.
Speaker 1: I don't like true I don't like milkish substances and liquor like I'm not gonna have a black rush.
Speaker 2: You can have it. You don't have to have creamy hot chocolate.
Speaker 1: Okay, December twenty fourth to the thirtieth two dollars order of ten count Munchkin donut hold treats. So on December tenth to the sixteenth you get one dollars off of twenty five count and December twenty fourth through the thirties you get two dollars off excuse me, two dollars order of ten count munchkins.
Speaker 3: Ooh, hot chocolate whiskey spiked hot chocolate with uh with rum. I've never had liquor and milk Bailey's and hot chocolate I never had.
Speaker 1: I never liked Bailey's anything. And maybe I'm strange in that regard. I'm strange in many regards, but that is you know, that's not my thing. I don't do liquor and milk. You've never had a white Russian, never had a white Russian. I do not like eggnog, for example. I do not like the milk, dairy ish and liquor, Sam, what are you doing. The closest thing to it would be a pina colada. That's about the only exception I can think of.
Speaker 4: You have never sat through The Big Lebowski and thought, Okay, that sounds kind of good.
Speaker 2: Now I have one of that, and I love the movie.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I No, I just have no desire whatsoever.
Speaker 1: I like straight liquor. Give me some bourbon neat Happy Man for breakfast. No, I don't think I've ever had a drink before noon in my life.
Speaker 4: If you're if it's the weekend, A few things are more enjoyable than the little little Bailey's in your coffee.
Speaker 2: Hold on, not a minute.
Speaker 3: No, you said you never have alcohol in the morning, mister Ronner, you're.
Speaker 2: Not cross examined. Let's pull out the transcript.
Speaker 1: But all of a sudden, the deposition, All of a sudden, Oh, let's have some Baileyes in the morning. Uh.
Speaker 4: It's not a frequent occurrence, but on the rare occasion that it happens, I enjoy it.
Speaker 1: Let me intervene on Mark's behalf. What he means is, since he leaves here after midnight, in theory, any liquor he has after that point is in the morning, so it really doesn't count.
Speaker 2: Thank you for that.
Speaker 1: It's later with Kelly I Am six forty Live everywhere on the iHeartRadio app Now we're going to tell you when we come back about the Santa Ana mayor who's proposed as ordinance to come back homelessness.
Speaker 2: I wonder if it's gonna work. Probably not, but we'll tell you about it.
Speaker 5: You're listening to later with Moe Kelly on demand from KFI AM six forty.
Speaker 1: I'm going to try to connect some dots here. We talked about universal basic income earlier in the show. We've talked about the refusal of voters to implement any type of control in previous shows. We've talked about homelessness time and time again, and for some reason, I don't understand why people don't see the connective tissue through all of that. You don't want homelessness, You don't want people living on the streets, But you also don't want rent control. And people not being able to pay their rent is directly connected, or at least in a result, since it's directly connected to ending up homeless, you don't want people to have any type of universal basic income. All of these things are related. Even though we can all say to a person we need to do something about the homeless population. We can't have people just living on the street we can't have people living in parks, We can't have people sleeping in cars and sleeping in RVs. Well, all these things are connected, that said. Santa Ana mayor has proposed an ordinance to crack down on homeless encampments. Santa Ana Mayor Valerie Mesco proposed yesterday this new ordinance, and it's supposed to take stronger actions against these encampments.
Speaker 2: Quote.
Speaker 1: We don't want you defecating on our streets. We don't want to assault our children in our community. We don't want you injecting drugs on our bus stops. We need to clean up our city. Close quote. I agree with all that. I'm in support of all that. In any proposed ordinance, my questions are always the same. You can be tougher on homelessness and homeless encampment means, but if you're just moving them from A to B, if you're just shuffling them around the city, then you're not really actually doing anything to positively impact that homelessness situation. According to Mayor Valerie Mesqua, the enforcement would prioritize schools, parks, and residential areas well. What does that mean, Well, the ordinance says it would ban sleeping intents, public restrooms, on benches or in cars. It would also restrict staying at the civic center or a public park between ten pm and six am. It additionally would block access to buildings and sidewalks.
Speaker 2: I don't have a problem with any of that.
Speaker 1: My question, and it's not really a problem, is my question is when someone is in violation of that realistically, what are you going to do? What can you do? Are you going to arrest them and take them? Where are they not going to be able to make bail? Are you going to cite them? Are you going to find them? How are they going to pay the fine? Where are you going to send the citation? In other words, what is on the other side of the violation of the ordnance. Santa Anna, mayor of Mescua, also said that the city has two shelters, which holds about six hundred beds combined, but according to the latest figures, Santa Anna has about nine hundred homeless people living within the Santa Anna boundaries. Basic math, more than two hundred people would be homeless by that measure. So I'm all four getting tougher on homelessness. I just and this is I know I'm sounding like Mark Ronner right now, you still have to deal with the fact that these are human beings. What an eradicating homelessness doesn't mean that you get to eradicate people. And if you're getting tougher on homelessness and you're saying, you can't sleep here, you can't sleep there, you can't do this, you can't do this, and I agree with all that, but then what then what you already know you don't have enough temporary beds for the amount of homeless people.
Speaker 2: Are you going to arrest them?
Speaker 4: Then?
Speaker 1: Are you gonna drop them off outside the homeless shelter so they can sleep outside the homeless shelter where we know mathematically they cannot be accommodated. And I don't want homeless people sleeping in the parks. I don't want them sleeping on the sidewalks. I'm in agreement with you. I just have yet to hear what happens to the people after you pick them up and move them from the park.
Speaker 4: What do you do?
Speaker 1: And no one seems to want to answer that question. And I know part of this is in response to what Governor Newsom said, you can't have state funding unless you get tougher on homelessness.
Speaker 2: I get all that.
Speaker 1: I see the politics and how this is playing out, and I know that a lot of these responses are because of Gavin Newsom not pushing that aside.
Speaker 2: I'm saying we're not serious.
Speaker 1: I'm saying we really don't want to deal with homelessness. We don't want to see homeless people, and those are two different things. We don't want want to see homeless people, but we damn sure don't want to do anything about escalating rent. But we also want to complain about the high cost of rent, but we don't want to do anything about it vs.
Speaker 2: V rent control.
Speaker 1: We don't want people to be unemployed, but we also don't want to make sure that they have any type of universal basic income.
Speaker 2: We want it to have it always all.
Speaker 1: The time, and be mad about everything and not be solution oriented.
Speaker 2: I agree with you.
Speaker 1: I don't want people sleeping out in front of my house.
Speaker 2: I am with you.
Speaker 1: I don't want them sleeping on the sidewalk or sleeping in the parks.
Speaker 2: I'm with you.
Speaker 1: I don't want people just meandering about, possibly being on drugs and out of their mind. And I don't want to be a target I don't want to be a victim. Can we just agree on all those things and get past that and realize that just because we have a tough for ordinance, it doesn't mean they's going to be fewer homeless people. It just means you might not see them on your block for a given week. But the people in the homeless people phraseology, they still exist.
Speaker 2: I hate sounded like Mark Ronner, I really do, kisses me off.
Speaker 4: We need who's the magician who made large things disappear?
Speaker 3: Doug Hitting, David Copperfield, No, no, no, no, Doug Henning did the elephant.
Speaker 4: That's a deep cut. I like Doug Henning. We need Doug Henning just to make them disappear. That's it, And honestly, that's what people want. They don't give a damn about the person. They only care about the unsightly nature of homelessness. And until we have that conversation, then will never ever make any headway with homelessness because we have to deal with the root causes and some of the contributing factors, not just that they're homeless, but what led to people becoming homeless.
Speaker 1: You can't complain and moan about oh my gosh, the economy is so horrible. It's just so bad, and the rent is so high, and out the other side of your mouth saying well, we got to do something about the homeless.
Speaker 2: These are all connected.
Speaker 1: These are all related, and until we start having that honest conversation, we're not going to get anywhere. It doesn't matter the ordinance, it doesn't matter the law, it doesn't matter the manner of enforcement, because you haven't started looking at these individuals as actual people and dealing with the people. It's later with mo Kelly k if I am six forty. We are live everywhere on the iHeartRadio app Talk Without the.
Speaker 5: Tilt KSI and the KOST HD two Los Angeles, Orange County
Speaker 2: Live everywhere on the radio,