Speaker 1: I've been seeing your name. I've actually we've talked about this earlier.
Speaker 2: It's like I feel like I know you, but I don't know you because I've met you through passing and like, hi, you have a familiar face, you have like you know very like like hey, I know you for a really long time and I see you on you know, front mutual friends page.
Speaker 1: So I'm like, who is this John Legendary?
Speaker 2: I have to have him on Private Talk and get to know your story, get to know you so I.
Speaker 1: Can say I formally know you. So please tell Private Talk all about you. Introduce yourself. What how long have you been on I've been performing?
Speaker 3: Yeah, so I've been in the industry for about two and a half years.
Speaker 4: Okay, on aerospace engineer about trade and so just by trade.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, I was doing it.
Speaker 4: I was in aerospace for seventeen years up until February. Okay from this cell here, So how would I big change? Yeah, I would like sheet porn on like on the level after work or on weekends or take.
Speaker 1: A did your co workers find out? Did they tell on you?
Speaker 2: And they said, hey, are you speak to you right now?
Speaker 1: Mister Sehan? And you said, who meet.
Speaker 2: It did not, but maybe it did OnlyFans dot come. Okay, so you got out in yeah yeah, okay, do you know who did it?
Speaker 3: You know supervisor that came on board.
Speaker 1: He was there.
Speaker 3: It was as a woman, Yeah, the worst, the worst.
Speaker 4: And I worked remote, so.
Speaker 3: She would say like on the zoom like look familiar or like I am and I haven't mentioned before, like no, you know.
Speaker 4: But then I was in like that like for Lenna's reality show that they're going on, and there was a lot.
Speaker 3: Of clips and pictures that went.
Speaker 1: So that's what did it?
Speaker 3: You know?
Speaker 1: I got but that just happened recently.
Speaker 4: And November December time, and then I had like government.
Speaker 3: I had people like attagging my government name on Facebook.
Speaker 4: Everything like I did was like yo, people at the church tell me you porny dis mad?
Speaker 3: I'm like, I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: Was he mad or was he just like sonning you?
Speaker 3: He was like yeah, that was like yeah, like you need to like.
Speaker 1: Just stop, you know. But you're so yeah, he knows how to do part okay, but he wants to.
Speaker 3: Hear more positive story, you know, okay, And I'm like, yeah, I've done all the positive things.
Speaker 4: I have three degrees Okay, so I did everything he wanted me to do.
Speaker 2: Okay, so this one's for you, Yeah, exactly. So how did you stumble upon this thing?
Speaker 1: You know you had?
Speaker 2: This is a prestigious job that you let God let go of. Unfortunately it seemed like that you know that it's time, but you also were searching for other things, and only fans happened to be that only thing or the other thing. So how did it kind of like, were you always like a sexual freak behind closed doors? Did you have a girlfriend that was like, hey, baby, come on, let's do this together. Like how did you find your way to where like, in a sense, TABOOLEI got in trouble in this corporate world.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: So I was always very sex positive heavy. I mean, and I was in a frat in college and I would throw house parties and walk around naked with like my gold boots all ain't chasing the girls and stuff like that.
Speaker 3: It was just it was a wild time.
Speaker 2: You're having orgies in your everybody's fucking This is why you said earlier you missed college.
Speaker 1: To miss Texas.
Speaker 3: That's exactly why I said that. Yeah, college was foy, but so we thought.
Speaker 1: About those gold boots. You know we're a scene.
Speaker 2: I should do it for your only fancy and then sell them. Yeah, I might need to do that croceeeds rest you could have. All right, so go out.
Speaker 3: So I gotten a hot wife lifestyle as a ball?
Speaker 1: What does that mean? Educate?
Speaker 4: It's very similar to like the swing lifestyle. Okay, what's where swinging is a couple sharing? How wifing is wife sharing? So husbands would enjoy watching me fuck their wives?
Speaker 2: How do you sign up for a program like this? I mean there's like is this is this like a Pikes List thing or like.
Speaker 3: It used to be Craig outs.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So did you like like.
Speaker 2: Search an ad for this kind of work or you just fell into because.
Speaker 3: I fell into as because it's always.
Speaker 1: A falling into a kind of situation.
Speaker 3: Actually I fell into it.
Speaker 4: I was in grad school and I was hanging out with one of my my buddies at the law school.
Speaker 1: And can you pause real quick? How long ago time frame?
Speaker 2: Like, because you seem fairly young, Like what is the time frame of you being in college to where this has happened to this lifestyle? Wow, those guys gave you a real complishment. Okay, with the old heads right here? What you get called young?
Speaker 3: So I was I graduated college on like twenty two, twenty three.
Speaker 1: And okay seven a freak fro alng time.
Speaker 3: Yeah it was like.
Speaker 1: Five years ago. That's why I want a time frame.
Speaker 3: Yeah this is yeah, this has been a minute.
Speaker 1: Are freaking it's.
Speaker 2: Not private talk? You didn't want to follow and subscribe to his ship later.
Speaker 4: And so me and my buddy hanging out and he has a young lady come over.
Speaker 3: I'm like, okay, well I'm gonna leave, let you do your thing, and he says, hold on, wait a minute. He calls this woman's husband. Oh okay.
Speaker 4: If a man's like hey, no, you're like, yeah, for sure, just make sure they'll take pictures, videos, And.
Speaker 3: So we focus.
Speaker 4: Yeah we his wife, she taken it, We taking pictures, We send it to him. He loved it, and she leaves.
Speaker 2: Going through your mind while you're mean this, like do you believe and that he's really gonna love it? Do you just don't care? Because you're young? Dem and phullip come yourself. So you're just smashing someone's wife. So that's hot in itself, like like I love that thrill, and you were doing it for free because you just wanted to p ship, you know, like you know, no beers like kind of beers.
Speaker 3: Probably wise, not in Saint Louis.
Speaker 4: Wise, but uh yeah, I mean when you left, I was like, yo, what the fun we just do?
Speaker 3: And then that's why he broke it.
Speaker 1: Down as far so he was a party, a part of it.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, yeah, he was already doing it.
Speaker 2: So they paid him extra because he brought his jobs free.
Speaker 3: Like this, This is a lifestyle.
Speaker 4: If you're really enough lifestyle, you're not doing it for money.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're doing it because you're the kink.
Speaker 4: Yeah, okay, exactly, Okay, And I didn't even know that you can get paid for it until I got into ploor.
Speaker 1: Oh see, this is where you messed up. Yeah, you're just giving dick away for free, free dick.
Speaker 2: But okay, But I also appreciate real true perverts, oh yeah, and sexual connoisseurs like yourself. Is because that's what I feel like makes the industry consistently go round, is because there are people who'd obviously the money is good, but it's money and sexual transactions or whatever. It gets to a certain point that you start seeing both, so you understand the means and business of it all, but the underlying and what belongs is like.
Speaker 1: You're a freak and freaksert.
Speaker 2: Of what makes sex fun and exciting and like passionate. And I'm sure that's why you've been seeing you all over my explore page with all these different girls, and like what you're doing this content stuff is because that matters.
Speaker 1: And I feel like if it's just one.
Speaker 2: Way transactional, it's it computes where it's like you don't really like sex and you can see it, you know what I mean, where it's like, so I think that that as well. People like, oh, you just do the money. It's like no, but yes, but no. The beginning was I got paid even when I first started, was way less rates than anybody ever gets paid now.
Speaker 1: But you don't really know.
Speaker 2: But I was doing it because I'd love to do it, you know what I mean. And then when you realize what you can elevate in just like any business, what you're worth to what that means, and you start figuring.
Speaker 1: Things out later on. But it was based and derived from we were all freaks, you know.
Speaker 2: I never knew about these little sites that exist with like the bull end or whatever, which is very interesting about how.
Speaker 3: That goes sites.
Speaker 2: So are you based off like how many after that, like you know, because you said that was like twenty years ago, did you continue going on other sites like this in like fucking other people's wives or did you start getting regular customers where they're just like, hey, come fuck my wife.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, So after that experience, I think that experience was maybe about fifteen years ago, and then there was some time that went by and maybe.
Speaker 5: I want to say about eight years six eight years ago, maybe like six, yes, six eight, I'll just started getting a lot.
Speaker 3: No, this is what I did. I went to Temptation. I take one of my buddies.
Speaker 1: And just Jamaica.
Speaker 3: You know, it's can cool.
Speaker 2: Okay, I think there's one in Jamaica. I think I did it for Out of the Game. Oh Hito, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: Right, So I went to Temptations.
Speaker 4: I took my Bundy there for his bachelor party and because I heard this is like a real freak he plays, and I went there.
Speaker 1: But you can't go there as singles, right, don't you have to be like.
Speaker 3: Even what are Temptations as a single?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 2: I thought it was like a couple of or likes whatever.
Speaker 3: I have to go with someone else like you saw.
Speaker 2: No, guys know, that's where I take notes because I know the private talk that Schaller freaks out there too, and we love that.
Speaker 1: So we're gonna educate.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 4: So so we went and I'm like, yo, it's something going on. I would see these these people with like the pineapple pasties.
Speaker 6: And and I'm like, what the what is those pineapples?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 3: And I'm like, yo, and I felt something. I'm like, something's going on here.
Speaker 1: So you didn't know that there were fucking things, fucking was going on.
Speaker 3: I didn't know what was going on.
Speaker 1: You just wanted to have a good time.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean I knew you could following some fun, you know, But I didn't know that it was like swingers there. I didn't even really know what that mess was for real, for real. And then I went back home and I started researching. I realized that those people with all the pineapples, those were swingers, okay.
Speaker 2: And then so you didn't even know at the time you had asked No, I would be asking.
Speaker 1: Like, hey, what's that? Can I have a pineapple?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 1: What can I know?
Speaker 3: Because there was coming to their tits, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: So I didn't know, and so I went back and dim my research found out that this is the swinger lifestyle. And then I started getting swing sites and I learned that, you know, there's women couples that wanted to bring the man into the bedroom and that that's that's how I started learning more about the hot wife lifestyle and start having like play dates with like unicorns as well as couples.
Speaker 1: What is this wife? I know?
Speaker 4: Learning so much it's crazy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So like unicorn that's essentially.
Speaker 4: Like a woman who enjoys the company of a cup.
Speaker 3: You know, so you have.
Speaker 2: One, So me, as a single woman, I'm like, I'm a unicorn and I want to like explore a couple together.
Speaker 1: It's like them together.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, yes, so that's what a unicorn is.
Speaker 1: And then what are the other code names?
Speaker 3: Yeah? So you got yeah, you got like like a cup. You know what coup is.
Speaker 1: That's watching you're well or your partner getting fucked.
Speaker 4: So within hot wifing, you have two different dynamics. Okay, you have cut coating and you have stagging dixen Okay, now, CUK. The difference between cut coating and stagging vixen couples are that the sexual power dynamics the decision making who holds that. For instance, like the cut coating, the wife holds that decision making. If she sees me like, Hubby, John, I want to fuck him, and he's like, okay, they like.
Speaker 2: Because he's more of the simp in the situation. Yeah, But the couple in the vixen, the guys.
Speaker 3: Said they share it.
Speaker 4: So if the wife's on this side, the stagger vixen, if the wife sees me like, hey, I want to fuck John, he's like, okay, cool, now let's word let's set it up. Or he could be like no, let's pass on him. And so that's the difference. One is share and one is the wife holds that decision.
Speaker 1: Now, I like the wife decision making.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Like a lot of people think cuck holding is just watching. That's that's what horn does.
Speaker 4: Okay, A real cut holding, like porn cut holding is not real, you know, it's just showing like a very small box of it.
Speaker 1: So you're saying the real form of cut holding, what it really is, is the woman having power and over her making the decision making in her partner, watching and he has no say.
Speaker 3: Well, it's it's so.
Speaker 2: Much or are you saying the division of both where it is that and also the vixen and the stag situation as well, because you're still in turn switching partners within the role of equal communication.
Speaker 4: The only difference is the wife gets to make the decision on the cut holding couple and the stagg and vixen.
Speaker 1: It's mutual.
Speaker 3: It's mutual they share it.
Speaker 4: But and you have certain acts like chastity, humiliation.
Speaker 1: So what is your favorite role to play?
Speaker 4: My favorite role is the bull, but I enjoy cut holding couples better because there's so it's so many like psychological layers.
Speaker 3: You get to pull back and it's a build up.
Speaker 1: And what are your other degrees in?
Speaker 4: Yeah, industrialieer Business administration NBA and massive information management.
Speaker 2: So nothing to do with like social behavioral things and like whatever whatever, because that's where my things was more like sociology and like more like the mental game of how people think in TICK. Is why the layering of like what you're saying is why I was fascinated in those fields was because I've always been intrigued by those things and for me to see in a healthy way where it's like not only like spoken about, but appreciated on both sides and it's being fulfilled. Is really unique to see how mine's tick when you're being completely fulfilled, because it's a lot of people, I think struggle with finding true fulfillment because they're trying to appease a partner when it's not really their own interests. They're doing it to make someone feel better and not because they really have desire to do it, And I think that that's where things get gray area. But I think that that's kind of interesting in a whole the dimension of a sexual world in the adult industry. I I think it's kind of cool that adult industry, but adult life like lifestyle industry, is there so many different avenues than the other just to porn. So it's unique to see someone like yourself dabble in those things twenty plus years ago and then now only having two and a half years now being in the industry kind of seeing that, like, what was that a difficult role to step into because you've already been highly sexual and though that you can be a pleaser and you've stepped into the bull roll. But it's like, is it different because it's not really cat and mouse play.
Speaker 1: It's more like individual play in a sense.
Speaker 4: I think one thing good thing about like that how life lifestyle was it allowed me to be comfortable in front of the camera because oftentimes the husband would fill me fucking their wives. Okay, So like, well, if I can do that, I should be able to do another quest you know, at least are like middle aged you know, women and something a lot more mature. And so I was like I could. I think it'll be easy to fuck hot core stars.
Speaker 2: You know, but you're not always fucking hot porn stars. Sometimes it's it's a plethord. But I've heard of sometimes in two in the hot wife world is not every wife is hot, I'm.
Speaker 1: Sure, and there's different degrees.
Speaker 2: And I don't know, I mean, I mean, I'm not being you know, massogyny or feminist myself, but it's like there's just certain people that maybe sexually you're a great but like physically or not, you know. And the same thing is like I think that what's interesting for me on the sexual aspect because it's for a female performer and myself and was I wasn't always sexually attracted to people, but I could always find one good thing about someone that I could connect with that I knew that I had already made the decision and my intention was I was going to fuck that person because we were doing a scene, so therefore I didn't have walls of what we knew what we were doing, you know, like the animalistic form of what that was. But then it was like, how am I going to make this enjoyable for me as well? Because for me is I don't want to do something in fieldber botic. I want to feel feeling like I'm a feeling, empathetic person. So that's why it was it would always be the play on those things of like figuring those things with yourself. Like why I ask that question is because a lot of what that play is to me seems psychologically a turn on then more of like a physical stimulation turn on. So yes, is the hot porn star is anybody wants to fuck hot porn stars. But it's like when it's the nitty gritty where it's like you really gotta like know you light the fuck and you're gonna get your job done because you're in a location, you're working for a company. They're looking at you to see if you can get the job done. Like you said, like the lights are hot, the fucking thing whatever, no pun intended, you shit staying lard. But I've also been on the other reverse side of when people can't deliver. Yeah, people can't come, people can't whatever, and it's like, it's not a me thing, it's you thing. And some people have bad days and some people not. So when the again back to the it's not always like the hottest person. Are those those days one thousand and those are the days that you don't come too quick because the trouble exactly did you ever in your play of hot wife lifestyle have a wife fall in love or like maybe cross boundaries where it got kind of like blurred where a husband was.
Speaker 1: Like, hey, look, this was all play play.
Speaker 4: But I've been in situations where the wife wanted and this is very early in my my journey. The wife went to play with me, and she presented my profile on the on the site to her husband and he did have that much like urgency to play desire, and she was like, he probably just doesn't want me to play with you.
Speaker 3: Okay, she matters her in her own hands.
Speaker 1: So you played on the sidelines and she you know, like.
Speaker 3: Is it okay, I come through and we don't tell nobody.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And I'm like cool, I mean she was fine, she was big titties.
Speaker 3: I'm a you know, a bull guy.
Speaker 2: And at this point it's still free because it's just like a fun time thing.
Speaker 3: This is fun.
Speaker 4: So I'm like anxiety, I get to tell and everything, and we did our theme but and so that that.
Speaker 3: But that was before I really understand the ethics.
Speaker 1: The rules of like you know, like, yeah.
Speaker 3: You don't want to do anything with a husband not knowing.
Speaker 1: And that to me is what I think is a fascinating part.
Speaker 2: Because I went to Hedonism in Jamaica with Adam and Eve and Me and Tea and Pressley. We were contract girls, so we hosted whatever and there was what they call the prude side and then the nude side. So for me, being a performer, I was like, I don't.
Speaker 1: Really know the rule.
Speaker 2: I don't know anything about this lifestyle, but I'm open to whatever because I'm not a judgmental person and I'm open to sex and sexuality and all those things. But I was very timid to go over there until like the last couple of days. So I finally went over there, and what I was like kind of mad at myself was because because of the not knowledge, the knowledge that I didn't have the night naiveness was I missed out on an opportunity, which is like such a community of rules and regulations and standards that I respected so much. Was because I was just thinking like, oh, they're gonna think I'm a sex worker, so that's a free for all, which it was nothing like that at all.
Speaker 1: It was very respectful.
Speaker 2: Everyone had their like words, they're like que things like everything, and so just speaking to people and like again the sociology I'm very fascinating about the brain of like how people could truly share on a level of like trueness and not just trying to over please. Was seeing that like it's it's a community and that's the biggest thing is like and there are rules, and like when you go outside those guidelines and it doesn't then you're blurring things and you're ruining people's marriages or you're doing things and then it becomes an issue. So did he you get in trouble was the last.
Speaker 3: Time we we? I did other things and you know it wasn't any issues on my hand.
Speaker 1: But well coverse to you did it because she's the one who's married. You're not.
Speaker 4: But there was this one time where I, you know, set up a play date with this this couple, and I didn't realize that they were on their last straw.
Speaker 3: They can't having some issues.
Speaker 4: And that's when I learned to have a rule. I have to understand the health of your.
Speaker 1: Relationship, Like so you asked that question as.
Speaker 4: Things like that, like I asked certain questions like so, so how long you guys been doing this?
Speaker 1: Okay, so let's let's take it through a protofile.
Speaker 2: I have a relationship, this vake relationship, and me and my partner we want to participate on know what this thing is?
Speaker 1: So what are you? Like are you vetting me? And then saying to me so.
Speaker 4: Number one, I'm asking, so you know, how long are you has been a lifestyle?
Speaker 1: Imaginary lifetime we have?
Speaker 3: Right? And then it's like, well, so how what made you guys? Want to know? Dig deep in and learn more about it?
Speaker 2: I want to explore he's not really sure, but he wants to make me happy.
Speaker 3: He wasn't making me happy. Yeah, okay, so what does that happiness look like to you?
Speaker 4: Like?
Speaker 3: There are certain things that you like that he doesn't.
Speaker 2: Or me coming from someone else's dick besides him, but making him watch it and like it.
Speaker 3: And okay, okay, how's that been going so far?
Speaker 2: With your you're our first person, we're trying it out. Actually you're our second. The other one was really good. He didn't cry in the corner. He was actually very happy and he came to Oh see, ila, So let.
Speaker 3: Me ask you this, like, what's like one of those those.
Speaker 4: Darkest fantasies that you guys have the words that makes you both excited and nervous at the same.
Speaker 1: Time that I'm going to like it too much and he's gonna cry in the corner?
Speaker 3: What if he cries? What happens?
Speaker 1: It probably makes me coome harder.
Speaker 3: Oh really?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Would you would you like him to clean it up after I come inside?
Speaker 1: That's an option? Oh, let's sign it up.
Speaker 3: So so yeah, so that's a cut dynamic.
Speaker 2: Okay, So with all those things for me, would you be like based off of my things? Because I was giving you wishy washing answers it's in your second time trial, like I'm doing it based off my greediness of what it is. Do you still partake in it, or do you see signs of like maybe this isn't the right option for me?
Speaker 1: Like how do you know?
Speaker 4: I asked, I will? I also ask like how do you both like to be treated? And then this is the important question, does your partner know you're talking to me?
Speaker 2: So like if I set it up by myself and he doesn't know, or does he know that? Like, yeah, We've reached out to inquire.
Speaker 4: Because I've had times where guys would send me pictures of their wives or videos inside.
Speaker 3: Hey, don't tell her I sent you or showed you bees, you know, like why she should know?
Speaker 1: So you don't play along with that part.
Speaker 3: She you know?
Speaker 1: But what if she likes that involvement. I kind of think that's kind of hot as.
Speaker 2: A female if my but I feel like if my partner was okay with me fucking other people and I didn't invertently know, and he set it up but like didn't tell me until afterwards, I would think I'd be okay with that, because then it's to him. To me, I'm the one who's like a sexual exhibitions as well, is like he knows either my taste, my likeness, or maybe that person is what he likes, So he's setting it up and knowing that I'm down, but I don't know a timeframe of doubt.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it could work that way too, you know, so what do you think you know? With all that being said, you played in this lifestyle.
Speaker 2: It's very like kind of you know, it's educational for me because again I'm very like exciting about the brain and how that works, but it's also like a psychological thing attached to you performing as well.
Speaker 1: Which do you like better or do you is there? Are they different? Are they different?
Speaker 3: Oh? They're they're very different.
Speaker 1: Do you find one harder than the other?
Speaker 3: Oh? Yeah, like porn is poor. There's nothing harder than poor.
Speaker 2: Okay, And and obviously we say not hard as far as you can't physically do, but as far as the mindset, because everything that you've expressed at this point to where your career and how you've gotten here and why you've been you know, successful as well is it's also a mind fuck because that works where like the like demisexual part of your brain needs mental stimulation and not just physical like acid titties, Like, yeah, you can reed a titty person, but it's like sometimes it's just more, you know what I mean. And then you put on top of that being forty, you know, you have to go into your spanking and other.
Speaker 3: Things that lowered, you know. So yeah, yeah, it's it's it's yeah.
Speaker 2: Being on porn sets are definitely harder, so much harder, Okay, like everything else is easy.
Speaker 1: What has been your most challenging thing about it being on a porn set?
Speaker 3: Like just making sure that I get hard.
Speaker 1: Have you been in a situation where you haven't.
Speaker 4: Oh, it's been a time where I have been like, oh shit, Like it's like or you lose a direction and trying to get it back.
Speaker 3: It's like fuck, like like it's only so much jerking you can do.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 4: Like I remember one time I was shooting, I had to go like take a bath to like try to get like the lul ball just because it was I was just for.
Speaker 3: Like twenty minutes try to get it off.
Speaker 1: You know, you know how baby will back in the day.
Speaker 2: You know, we have bottles of baby whals.
Speaker 1: That have been used on this body. By skin.
Speaker 2: It's very soft, you know, you know you can touch it one bite it's soft. Oh see baby, Well that's all you know, You're dicking luble be soon enough, don't you worry, Just keep stroking up.
Speaker 1: That's funny.
Speaker 2: So okay, So who have been some of your or did you have people that you kind of sought out like that you had like that because you're going to go into this whole other world now you decided, And how did you cross over to like actually being a porn star and working with these top ladies and these you know, companies and doing like that. Like what was the crossover point from now like let's stop playtime and now that there's a business out there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was August twenty twenty.
Speaker 1: Oh you know, it's the exact same day, life changing. I like it, give me more.
Speaker 4: And I'm like, shit, I want to do this. I want to ask. I was on Twitter, damn, like I see poors because first it's just hot wives on my townline. Then I started saying porn. Started like shit, I wouldn't do that, and I saw an agency. So I went to an agency, went online, put in an application like a oc OC miling.
Speaker 1: Okay, is that who you're currently with?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: No, okay?
Speaker 3: And then they sending in my application. They signed me like two weeks.
Speaker 1: So what's on your application.
Speaker 2: It was like, this is always with bothering that bothers me but interests me because I have this other conversation with someone who told me that they sentence application.
Speaker 1: I was like, where are the applications the same?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: And he said he got his application denied because they didn't like his ankles, which I knew.
Speaker 1: He was like, I was like, did they They don't ask you for any of that live liars?
Speaker 2: Okay, continue, So what is on the Apple board application for an agency?
Speaker 6: Very simple questions like nay, email, like location, like very simple. But you had some pictures okay? And so's like but you could cat fe a picture right right?
Speaker 3: You could? And I think I said like three.
Speaker 1: Like like the topics did picks?
Speaker 4: Not initially I just said like like like modeling, because I did.
Speaker 2: That's a lot of a whim. This was like you like were on a rabbit hole of like Google or whatever the fuck it was, and you're like, you know, fuck it. You look down at your dick and you say, you know what, John, today's day?
Speaker 1: Why the funk not? What do I gotta lose? So you go and you fucking went to OC.
Speaker 2: Modelings and he went and he applied, that says, did it say dick size and it said nothing.
Speaker 3: It may have said Dick's size.
Speaker 1: Did you know what it was? So you've measured what is the size? Okay?
Speaker 2: So check selfie check dick. I didn't say dick picked. No, okay, So then you submitted. The next day.
Speaker 1: They call back.
Speaker 3: It was like a week later she called.
Speaker 2: Okay, and then and they say, hey, John, we got your application.
Speaker 1: You have been selected out of all the No.
Speaker 4: She was like like, so, so you know, do you thin even do this is? Tell me more about yourself?
Speaker 1: And did she thinks like a prank call or were you like, oh, this was my shot?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I was. I took you like a real ass.
Speaker 1: Okay, so you were like shooting your pants. When you got the call, You're like, oh fuck.
Speaker 2: She's like, but you submitted a week later and I mean a week ago.
Speaker 1: No, No, she's calling right, So that was fast.
Speaker 3: You know, corporate lyric you and you don't hear back for like a month.
Speaker 1: I've never applied for a I don't think.
Speaker 4: I don't know, And so I was like a career cult like in in corporate America, like okay, like Forbes, like I like articles and Forbes and everything like that.
Speaker 3: So like I'm used to like interviews.
Speaker 1: A different style of like whatever.
Speaker 2: So you were ready, like you're everything. You were ready as far as like the like the logistical part of it, because you're like, I've been coaching people whatever, like this is it's very interesting, man.
Speaker 3: But now I gotta talking about my dick? You know?
Speaker 1: Have you ever done that?
Speaker 3: Only when I'm sex state?
Speaker 1: You know, like, wow, who were you sex?
Speaker 2: Wow?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah?
Speaker 1: Is that still your kink?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Oh yeah?
Speaker 1: So how many wives are you currently fucking right now?
Speaker 3: None? Right now?
Speaker 2: So you don't have a a roster of wives because you're fucking SiO girls.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah?
Speaker 2: How many content scenes are you doing week a week?
Speaker 3: I try not to do that much anymore? Okay, so I tried two is now nowadays?
Speaker 1: What were you doing in the past every day?
Speaker 3: At least five scenes? Last year? Like five four to five scenes?
Speaker 1: Were you shooting blanks after.
Speaker 2: You take the what is it the bee pollenka?
Speaker 1: Honey?
Speaker 3: Like four five scenes last a week last year?
Speaker 4: Okay, So I don't have so much content in my backlog where I don't have to.
Speaker 3: Shoot that much anymore.
Speaker 4: Okay, now it's more like trying to other forms of content, like say for work content.
Speaker 1: So you're like doing the TikTok type of try that ship.
Speaker 4: You know, it's like a four year old man trying to learn ship like the young kid.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 2: It's I'm not a four year old man, but I feel the same way.
Speaker 1: I feel the same way exactly where.
Speaker 2: But I feel like, again, even with only fans, it's like everyone has their lane.
Speaker 1: You just got to figure out what that means.
Speaker 2: Maybe you should figure out like coaching things for people and like do it in like a oult way where it's like now you're being a mentor of someone who's you know, knew the background of like all like the mainstream thing and then giving like the adult part and then you give snippets on your TikTok and then they keep wanting more.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: See, I have a business mind and just always goes to I was thinking of ways.
Speaker 2: I'm like, you know, I just taxed you ten percent afterwards, and you know it's great, that's a really slight fee for my greatness. I mean, I feel like that's that's not bad. So we talked about earlier how in the beginning, like you know, your dad your family, like how do they feel about now? Like at that point you were saying, like, you know, the church and things like that, like it was obviously not something that people want to say.
Speaker 3: Like they don't care, Like they don't care, Like they're supportive.
Speaker 4: They're very supportive. Like my brothers and my my dad, they're all supported.
Speaker 1: Are you youngest, oldest? Where you fall?
Speaker 3: Middle?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I'll be the rebel, Yeah exactly. It's I've always been wild.
Speaker 4: I always been crazy, and they, you know, they know I've been fucking wise for a long time.
Speaker 3: So poorn is like nothing. You know.
Speaker 1: It was like, oh, so would they rather be are doing poor than fucking wives?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: My dad would for sure, because he doesn't understand the concept. I would say my younger brother too, because they don't understand the concept that the husbands actually want this.
Speaker 3: They think that the husbands are going to come.
Speaker 1: By and are they married? Yeah, that's why you're not.
Speaker 2: Are you Would you live the same lifestyle and let someone fuck your wife?
Speaker 3: Hell? So not that way.
Speaker 4: You know, I'm a bull, so I have to and I can't.
Speaker 1: So no sharing for you.
Speaker 3: I struggle with it like I have you. I've tried to do like it like a couple swap, you know.
Speaker 1: But you are jealous, not jealous.
Speaker 3: It was just hard. No, no, not an ego at all. It was But how do you hard?
Speaker 2: But how does that not relate on some level to your ego of it being hard if you're allowed to do the same thing.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, yeah, because it's a double standard.
Speaker 2: So you're you acknowledge for standards you're especially if.
Speaker 1: If I am doctor Texas with no PhD. But I have a lot of knowledge.
Speaker 4: That yeah, yeah, it's like it's like, yeah, so I can't I try to provide if I'm like dating someone's like you, we it's hard.
Speaker 1: Have you dated? Have you dated with?
Speaker 2: Have you dated someone knowing that like and still being in the lifestyle of the hot wiveness or they accept it? Or do you keep that two things separate? Or do you only date like minded people like yourself that have been sex workers or people like in that avenue.
Speaker 1: Or do you just stay single?
Speaker 3: Well, I have a girlfriend?
Speaker 1: Why did you have a girlfriend?
Speaker 2: Like, if you're or like, I have a girlfriend, you better get that bloch? Was she a hot wife? Was she she in the industry? Okay, we'll go So like a nine to five normal because we're all normal.
Speaker 3: Yeah, girl, yeah, but yeah it is well song.
Speaker 1: But in the nine of five World Too, baby said she was ninety five. I was like, yeah, we like Granny's too.
Speaker 3: I can get it.
Speaker 1: But what's all this lady? Who fucked? We're going off the charts?
Speaker 3: But I think she's around sixty four? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Does she have an oxygen tank?
Speaker 3: Her husband does? She has?
Speaker 1: So though the best from.
Speaker 3: Her as everywhere she was it was in the corners, like in his rock and chair and watch what the oxygen? He took it off to watch this, you know? But yeah, I.
Speaker 1: Mean it never startles you.
Speaker 3: I turned me on, motherfucker.
Speaker 2: Here's you little stick in the head brandy porn back in the then. Yeah, I feel like how you're trying to generalize like that that's a good normal granny.
Speaker 1: Like what the.
Speaker 2: Back of the day when you were twenty you're watching granting port all power to have history is I think that you're well aware of what your interests are.
Speaker 1: So okay, you have a nine to five brolfriends.
Speaker 2: It's not in the sexual industry, but she accepts your lifestyle.
Speaker 3: Yes. I had to like because when I met her. You know, I had a nice.
Speaker 4: Roster, and so I wasn't trying to be serious and all period with no one.
Speaker 2: Is this something new or like you gut aw lot? Have you guys been together four years?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 2: Yeah, so you got into the industry being in a two year relationship already enjoying okay.
Speaker 4: And but six months of dating, I'm like, hey, by the way, I'm in the lifestyle and that's a lot. I pretty much said, you know, I'm in the lifestyle.
Speaker 1: You know. She was like, okay, cool.
Speaker 3: But I'm not active right now. You know, I'm like COVID. But then I was like, it's like COVID no I during COVID.
Speaker 1: I got that play. But I was just.
Speaker 3: I'm on time out right now.
Speaker 4: And then six months later I'm like, well, actually I'm a bull and I fu wives.
Speaker 1: She's like, what So you waited in another six months? You evil motherfucker. You like made sure your hooks were in this isle. So yeah, okay.
Speaker 2: So so when you said that to her, was she just like what does that explain to me?
Speaker 1: Or like whatever? Okay?
Speaker 2: So after you broke it down, was she like the fuck am I who my relationship with? But she was like, how do I like, like, how did you make her feel comfortable to the point where y'all are still together for for something plus years and you not only at the time that you you fucked wives or we're on your break from fucking wives. Then now you entered the adult industry where now you're fucking people intentionally for everyone to see, not just the husband. So how did you get her to be on board with that? Did you have to sacrifice certain things that she still only committed to you in this bedroom?
Speaker 1: Yeah, welcomes to that.
Speaker 4: So porn and hasn't been the most challenging for her. Okay, she doesn't like the industry. She likes people in the industry that she needs, but she doesn't like the industry for me just because of like just to share her man.
Speaker 3: Yes, and it's on display for the public to see, you know.
Speaker 4: So like when the summer stuff I've been in when by people found they know what I look like, Yeah, from her Instagram and they're like, yo, that's your boy for it, Like like.
Speaker 1: Do you do you know he's got to do a secret life or whatever.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And so like co workers and like relatives and friends is all reached out and because because before I was under the radar, I was newer, no one new. And then I start getting a little bit realcular, and then the ship came out of when I was on that reality show in November.
Speaker 3: Everyone knows. Everyone knows now.
Speaker 1: So your life now is exposed.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, so there's no you can't hide anything, not that I feel like you wanted to. But I think it also sometimes in you know, the world a just we live in is we don't realize that people that were with it affects their lives and certain things to whatever. And it's unfortunate me And that's why I feel like certain people in the industries tend to couple with people that are in the in the industry. But I also think that it is it's not few and far between for other people to be on board with things as long as you have open lines of communication who have like certain things. So how do you kind of maintain your relationship.
Speaker 3: I tried to bring her to as many of it as I.
Speaker 1: Can, and in her do you not think that makes it worse?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 4: No, because you know a lot of the girls like like her, you know, so it makes it easier for her because she gets to meet them and have conversations either like cool girls, they're like normal like cool.
Speaker 2: So it's it takes the like her having to wonder what it is into like nour realization of yeah.
Speaker 4: And then she realized she understands that it's just work and stuff like that when I'm like on set.
Speaker 3: Yeah or whatever.
Speaker 4: But it is challenging. I have to overly communicate yeah, you know, and.
Speaker 3: Check it in.
Speaker 1: But I also don't think that that's a bad thing obviously, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: I think that you know, again, it's if you for her to let allow you to be in a relationship and whatever, and you know, I say allow lightly because I think that nobody should have control of anybody and it's a boundaries level together in a unit. But there are certain restrictions that people are cool with and some people aren't. So it's like, you know, you have to give leeway. It's like a given to even take to a situation until it does doesn't work out. But I think that being honest and being worth coming. And I think a lot of people have stigmas around the industry because they just don't know. So it's like the more information and you know, community that you can give to that person is good. The only thing is sometimes when you give overexposed and it becomes people before relationships, and that becomes the jealousy of like they don't understand that there's a separation that work can have no feelings and it's more we're just exhibitionists and like like minded people and there's no feelings with it.
Speaker 1: It's just more like energy energy change in return.
Speaker 2: So I think that's the only like struggle that I could foresee things happening as long as like you keep those things open. But it is tough, you know, it is, especially with something it's like cause it's it's difficult, you know, with this life and stigma and they're you know, all these things going on, and then maybe it's not it's other validations from other people getting seeping into your you know, situation. So it's I feel like the best advice I could give to you is protect your relationship.
Speaker 1: And they don't let, you know, remove the outside.
Speaker 2: Noise and just tell her if there's a situation, speak to you know, talk to me, be honest. And nowadays it's like you can't hide anything. The internet is the Internet for a reason. People are going to find things from pictures to lives and things like that, you know, and like that you're in is you're exposed, you know. So it's also things too, is like you have to with the money and the fame and all these things come the other external problems that sometimes we probably wouldn't have dealt with if we would have just kept with the hot wives. Hot wives. You see what the hot wives led you. They opened the doors to so many avenues. But I feel like it's you know, it's done really well for you. Like I said, you for being in the business and a male coming from a hot wives world and all these things.
Speaker 1: And I don't really know the right term for that world.
Speaker 2: What is it called, so the lifestyle I guess I would say the lifestyle world or whatever. And then coming and being you know, successful in the business and being you know, everyone always speaks very highly of you.
Speaker 1: You're a gentleman.
Speaker 2: And I think that that nowadays is really few and far between of like standing on its own, where it's like you could just be a sexual being but not over sexualized women. And I think that there are people don't understand that there's a difference, but there's a huge difference, and I think that coming from the lifestyle world, where.
Speaker 1: It's like the rules and the things in place and where.
Speaker 2: There was respect and understanding from if it was from the bull to the vixen, to the relationship of who dictates certain things. I think is a beautiful thing for the industry to know that there's a lot of things like that in place that if you want to have that partnership, that could be in place and you could play with each other and be in a comfortable setting for fun and you know, explore and I think that that's the best part of it seth clubs and partying everything. So what would you give or who would or what advice would you give to someone getting into the industry present day right now?
Speaker 3: I would e.
Speaker 4: Know what you want achieve within the industry, Okay, like what's your goal, what's your purpose? What's the motivating actor for you wanting to enter it for money, fame?
Speaker 3: Whatever that was?
Speaker 4: That would determine your approaching and how you you know, enter understand your niche, you know, what's something that you can add to the industry that you don't currently see whether it's you know, for me, it's like having that that that gentleman that gentleman. Uh, you know, kind of more like palish refined image.
Speaker 1: Is that why you named yourself John Legendary?
Speaker 3: You know I had to come up with a name. You know that some people feel like I look like John legend some people.
Speaker 2: So you don't believe that you're not gonna be like the Love is blind check. It was like I look like Megan Fox and people said, you know, so I.
Speaker 4: Was in Columbia, right, and I was on this date with this this Columbi and chick.
Speaker 3: She started talking about, Oh my gosh, I prayed for this, like I can't believe this, she thought, legend. She's crying at the dinner table.
Speaker 1: Did she asked you to sing?
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah to the.
Speaker 4: Back to my Airbnb and gave her a concert? I can't sing though, you know.
Speaker 3: What I'm saying.
Speaker 1: She did? She play the skin flute, the whole the skin flute. You're tigged. Oh you're forty years old, you know you like it has Oh yeah flue. This isn't the bird that flute?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, oh yeah? He asked in crazy sex.
Speaker 2: That night, so can you get to you give us a sample of your drawn legend?
Speaker 4: So I sang all of me, No, I can't. I'm terrible singer.
Speaker 1: Can you try?
Speaker 3: I can do it?
Speaker 2: Or yeah, try it's in there. You need another, you need some more? I have water, I got tequila.
Speaker 1: What do you want? What's gonna make you say? All of me?
Speaker 3: You're just ordinary people. We don't know which way to go.
Speaker 1: That's not a job legend. That is, no.
Speaker 2: But it doesn't sound like Kim okay, okay, Well you never said you could sing like him. It was just looking like so I get it. So she realized you were the knockoff. She didn't realize, oh she really is, and her thinking that that singing right there was making her believe.
Speaker 1: I can't. Okay. So that's where that's where I derived from. At that time, you hadn't been.
Speaker 2: In porn yet, or had you, so when you got in you were doing your first scene.
Speaker 1: And who was your first scene for?
Speaker 3: It was a blow bay for dog far.
Speaker 2: Name just these names, I just okay, So it was a blow bang. All right, all right, gotta start, you gotta start somewhere.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I did one blowing my whole career, and it was not the way I wanted it to be, But it was in a midst of its job. It was for but Women Returns and it was a blowbang. I produced and directed that movie.
Speaker 1: It was yeah, would you do it, devil? I'm not opposed to it, it's just the way for me, it's some more.
Speaker 2: I'm more of a visual person, so it was more of like the creative vision of like was like the scenery, the type of like like the men that I wanted, and it was just too short of a time, so nobody that I wanted was available at that time. So I think in that aspect, if I had complete control, yes, because like to me, there's in my something knocking on the U in my like perverse, one of my like kinks, whatever is I like to be like hored out in a sense or sled it out in certain levels, but within my own like me doing it, not having like someone forced me to do it, like me making it happen kind of thing. So in that aspect is why I wanted the blowbank to take place. It just wasn't how I wanted it to go down, for sure, But I made it great, did it at all? But you know, gonna start somewhere and I definitely I.
Speaker 4: Might need to bring you to my these hotel covinchs to go to international what do you do?
Speaker 3: I go to interracial white conventions?
Speaker 2: Okay, there's convin Okay, is there seminars?
Speaker 4: Yeah, like two black guys like six hundred couples and he just fuck the whole weekend.
Speaker 2: Just do you get like like bracelets or numbers to be like and it's like each color?
Speaker 1: So do you like link up with the thing like hugs doesn't work? They have do they have this for women?
Speaker 2: Like like the reverse like fucking hot wire husbands met like what like maybe the wife be the cuckholes and like so of me fucking their husbands and they're watching me?
Speaker 1: Or is that too or is that not on the menu.
Speaker 3: That's looking at? Because I know women enjoy watching your husband.
Speaker 2: Okay, so it's a thing. Okay, all right, so what are the band and the colors mean?
Speaker 3: Like how do you it's just the band saying that you did you can like.
Speaker 1: Who's fucking and who's not good?
Speaker 3: Good?
Speaker 1: Do you have to get tested? I'm assuming I have.
Speaker 4: To get tested because there was usually like condos not like okay, it's not.
Speaker 2: Like industry, okay, is it like someone's doctor?
Speaker 3: A lot of people you know obviously get tested.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, but okay, so there's conventions, everyone's fucking everyone's passing their wives husbands around.
Speaker 1: How many of these do you go? Two years?
Speaker 4: I used to go to four, and now I don't know to they okay because I don't have time.
Speaker 3: I haven't been to one and like a year and now.
Speaker 2: So you would go to these conventions and when you were with your girlfriend and she didn't care.
Speaker 3: I brought her to one, oh and wives together.
Speaker 1: She fud Wives two. I liked that for her.
Speaker 2: Okay, So she's just not into like you. Oh no, you're not in to her fucking other dudes because you're the bull. But you could participate together. So are you the bull in the vixen situation?
Speaker 3: Well, so I how much information?
Speaker 4: I called her a female bull as well, So sweep cut couples together, you.
Speaker 1: Know, you know you taught her?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Is that so she'll you know, be humiliating and having the husband in the corner, you know, like, hey, right, I will touch my little dick no more, you know, and you know, make sure he's locked up and not touching the dick and when I'm sucking his wine, and she'll join it.
Speaker 1: Because this is what's gonna happen to your dick if it happens.
Speaker 4: So you know we've cut you know, you know together, Okay. And I brought her to one of the events as well, and so she got to see firsthand what I do in the lifestyle at a big convention.
Speaker 2: I like that though, because you're including her, she's getting to offer to it to a degree. Obviously if she's not, I mean, she's probably good at having some man telling him not to touch his little dick in the corner.
Speaker 1: I mean, you know, that's pretty dumb.
Speaker 2: You're like, watch out, what is one of your biggest pet peeves? Bad hy bad hygiene? Oh have you ever had one of these hot porn stars that you thought was like really hot and had bad in hygiene?
Speaker 1: Flapp sah, hilarious.
Speaker 3: Okay, hmm.
Speaker 1: What most excites you about the future?
Speaker 3: The term future excites me because.
Speaker 4: I would not in a million years imagine that I would be right here five years ago, three years ago, two years ago. So I could only imagine what the future may hold, and that in itself is exciting.
Speaker 3: Oh my.
Speaker 4: I wake up every day, especially not working corporate America anymore, I wake up with this renewed sense of like sight, neitted and energy because it's like, Yo's so fucking bright, you know, And I don't even know what I'll be successful, but I know i'd be successful.
Speaker 3: It's something.
Speaker 1: I believe that too. How many times have you jerked off to my movies? At least a couple of times, at least a handful, at least.
Speaker 3: A healthy act?
Speaker 4: And I remember back in the day, let's see, I remember your name, and I remember the add.
Speaker 1: So two tops to contenders.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: And I remember, Yeah, I used to in my early thirties or late twenties because I didn't watch that much.
Speaker 1: Porn, okay, because you were fucking a lot.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, when you're fucking a lot, you're not really watching porn because you're like being active, you know.
Speaker 3: But I did. I definitely watch some of your porn.
Speaker 2: I feel like there's like three people that you look like and it's not and I feel like it.
Speaker 1: It's like.
Speaker 2: I feel like John Legend is probably the least of those, but that who.
Speaker 1: Do you get?
Speaker 2: I wasn't gonna say that one. I wasn't gonna say that one. I forget exactly I said t J. Jackson.
Speaker 1: He's a comedian and he was in the him and it's a cross between him and Ricky Johnson. I hear that. I see that too, and then like john Legend two.
Speaker 2: I could tie those three together as who I feel like your face looks like because I'm like looking at you and I'm just like I could see all three of those people. I'll show you the person I'm talking to. I think, I don't know if it's t J. Jackson, it's something.
Speaker 1: I'll show you. Yeah, but you do you look at those people? I get that to a lot.
Speaker 2: I feel like I'm like a chameleon face where I feel like three different, four different people.
Speaker 1: Can you guess who? People say it look like? Yeah, look, hmm, let's put you on the spot. I don't even know.
Speaker 2: I've gotten Cameron Diaz, I've gotten Michelle Pfeiffer, I've got maybe Spice Scenery Pressley, I've got yeah, well, Lexable, how many times, since you're in this lifestyle, since you're in your content creator, you work for, you know, mainstream companies, how many times do you personally masturbate for your own pleasure?
Speaker 1: Do you even get time for that these days?
Speaker 3: Question?
Speaker 4: The only time lately I've masturbated were in the form of like customs.
Speaker 1: Okay, so that's not even personal pleasure.
Speaker 4: Right now, I think they let's see how many times jack off of personal pleasure.
Speaker 1: Maybe let's say a week's time.
Speaker 3: There's more like times I'm off.
Speaker 1: So yeah, not a lot.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like a couple of times.
Speaker 2: But does it still serve its purpose because you're coming for other reasons, like because you know certain things, Like for me, even when I was fucking a lot important, I still needed to come for myself because it's like you have this its strip of discratch, and it's not being really fulfilled.
Speaker 3: It's more like him I can't sleep. Yeah, I'm in the sleep, you know.
Speaker 1: What that point is. I'm more horny when I'm about to go to sleep.
Speaker 3: Okay, or or just take some adderall you know.
Speaker 4: And I'm like so focused and not go on Twitter. I see some puzzy, I'm like, oh the ship. Now I'm horny, Like yeah, and I'm like jacking off like for hour.
Speaker 2: Street hour straight stamina. Have you ever tasted your own com What does it taste like?
Speaker 3: Great?
Speaker 2: Does it that means sweet? Does it have it at distinct taste? It just tastes like nothing nothing. Have you ever injured yourself during set? Yes?
Speaker 3: What is your I felt like I broke my dick off.
Speaker 4: I was dry dry humping actually, and it's grad on me is like, I know, I had some tight pants, I think, and she had a big body and she came down on and it like Ben.
Speaker 3: Did it back?
Speaker 1: Did you see stars?
Speaker 3: I saw? I went't it went black, you know, and I had to look at the doctor.
Speaker 1: Did you actually break it her?
Speaker 3: It's just it was just fucked up pretty bad. Yeah. I think that was the only time I really injured myself.
Speaker 1: Have you ever had sex with a midget?
Speaker 3: No? But I saw him on last night and I was thinking about.
Speaker 2: It, so it made you increase.
Speaker 1: Have you ever had sex on a toilet seat.
Speaker 3: Of not in a toilet seat?
Speaker 1: No, it was sitting on a toilet seat, not in it.
Speaker 3: Only has sex like bathroom stalls.
Speaker 1: Okay, so he bent over typing, not just like the whole thing.
Speaker 3: Okay a couple of times.
Speaker 1: First celebrity crush.
Speaker 4: Uh, I would say, Kim Kardashian. Okay, that's I can think of, like off the top of my head.
Speaker 1: Yeah, if you could relive one day. Which day would it be and why?
Speaker 3: That's a good question.
Speaker 1: It could be anything.
Speaker 4: So I was on the set of an HBO Max show Okay, it's called rap Ship, and that was the best day of my life.
Speaker 3: Like I thought, it was the.
Speaker 4: Most cool experience I've never experiencing. I have my own trailer a lot for a dude from Detroit, you know. I was like, this is doug as. It was the highlight, one of the highlights of my life.
Speaker 2: So that's the day to relive that feeling again. Is there anything you regret saying no to?
Speaker 3: Oh? Hm hmm, that's a good question.
Speaker 2: It's Texas is faul huh said, it's Texas is for a good question here, I'll see.
Speaker 3: Ship regret saying yes no too? Oh no too?
Speaker 1: Yeah. Maybe you could you said no to it.
Speaker 2: Maybe you wish you could relive that opportunity again because you like something like something out of that made something something else, or or do you just stand ten toes down and for a decision you've made.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 3: There's been times where I'm like, Yo, damn, had I not.
Speaker 4: This, I not left this job, I would still be there because this the job I left to the grass being greener.
Speaker 3: But but then it's I think about, you know, foresight where I am today.
Speaker 4: So had I stayed, I wouldn't be where I am today. So I don't think I regret not saying no.
Speaker 2: To something, Okay, staying stand on it. Best concert experience you've ever experienced.
Speaker 3: You know what I mean. Drake Console is a always my favorite Kanye.
Speaker 4: But listen, I'm not a Beyonce fan by any massa, by any machine. You know.
Speaker 3: They's called me a Beyonce hater. But I went to just Beyonce concert a few years old, twenty sixteen.
Speaker 4: Maybe it's on the run, I don't know. And it was a Dodger stadium. It was the best thing I've seen in my life.
Speaker 3: She's great, She had a Prince tribute show.
Speaker 1: She's great.
Speaker 3: It was the best shit I've ever seen in my life. So I think that was the dopest concerts.
Speaker 1: I definitely think of our time.
Speaker 2: She's definitely iconic of a cross where it's like the triple trifecta from like dancing, singing like she Her outfits are on fire, her stages are always great. Like I just I saw on the Run tour myself, and then I just saw her last one that was just here and it was for her birthday thing.
Speaker 1: Okay, love it. Do you send nudes?
Speaker 3: Not often? You know, not often, but you do.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're stunning dig.
Speaker 3: Pics like like twice a year.
Speaker 2: Okay, before you got into the industry.
Speaker 1: What was your porn search history? What are you masturbating?
Speaker 3: Show to get deep? Bro blowjob?
Speaker 1: Okay, you're an oral man. Yeah, big titties.
Speaker 4: You said you like titties, big titties, bake booties, Mills, Yeah, yeah, sure, done the list, Rusty Mills.
Speaker 1: Busty Mills. All right. Now we're gonna do my favorite part truth with Texas.
Speaker 2: We're gonning it a little bit spicy, little naughty, a little kinky, maybe a little romantic. Would you consider yourself a romantic? What is the most romantic thing you've done for your partner? Oh?
Speaker 3: Man, with all this.
Speaker 2: Dick you're giving around, you better be romantic onl.
Speaker 3: I mean, my idea of being romantic is more so.
Speaker 4: In like the bedroom, you know, being very passionate and sensual.
Speaker 1: Okay, so you're like a lover.
Speaker 4: Yes, I do like to incorporate like elements of like BDS Okay, you know, like impact play and like spanking and bondage.
Speaker 2: So like feathery like bond is like where it's like kind of central play.
Speaker 3: Like okay, so you know I enjoy that type of stuff.
Speaker 1: Okay. What would you say is your love language? How do you show love? So? Is it access service?
Speaker 4: I love language access service and physical touch. So that's what I liked. Receipt and what I like to give is essentially whatever whatever that movel like, whatever your love language is, I'm good with that. I think the most challenging thing for me is probably like.
Speaker 3: Words of affirmation. You know that.
Speaker 4: That's sometimes I'm not as vocal with my feelings or whatever.
Speaker 3: You need to hear. Okay, So I think that might be my most challenging one. But I feel like I'm.
Speaker 2: Preathing with all of them, making out or cuddling, cuddling cut or uncut?
Speaker 1: What is your dick? I'm like, I've never seen your dick.
Speaker 2: I mean, I know you're fans, so okay, yeah.
Speaker 1: You're like, excuse me, ma'am.
Speaker 2: You're like, if your sex life had was the title of a song, what would it be.
Speaker 3: A lot?
Speaker 1: Okay? Oh, well, have you ever answered the phone during sex?
Speaker 2: You're like all the time. What are your biggest turn ons? What is something that a woman can just do the just.
Speaker 1: Make you aroused?
Speaker 3: Smell it real good?
Speaker 4: Okay, yeah, no, oh this is what really gets me going. And she started talking some intelligent smart shit. You know what, I'm like, I'm gonna save your sexual so I like to be stimulated like meat. Okay, so once you like I had, I was on this date and this girl started talking about like economics.
Speaker 3: My think was so fucking all.
Speaker 2: Hard literally as we pound it all all the way.
Speaker 1: Oh, dinner or a movie date? Can only pick one?
Speaker 3: I like better?
Speaker 1: Four player sucks? You can only have one? Lights on or lights off? Mm hmm. That taught your dildo. What are you helping your woman with?
Speaker 3: I thought you?
Speaker 1: Okay, naked or lingerie, doesn't matter, what's weird? Make favorite place to be kissed? Giving or receiving? Are you a giver or are you a taker?
Speaker 3: I'm a bone?
Speaker 2: Okay, nothing wrong with the truth here. We like the truth here at private talk, all right, spicy questions?
Speaker 1: Do you have a celebrity hall pass?
Speaker 2: Is there someone that didn't matter what relationship that you're in, that if this person it could be a childhood crush that you've had forever. She slid into your d MS. You're definitely hitting it. Kim Kardashian, Okay you really? Are you really a Kim k fan? You got those skims of the boy? You know?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's how you know? You really avan.
Speaker 2: He's like, this was this is the closest way Shenna touch my bloody because she did. Hey, you know, I'm a firm believer of MANIFACTI festing. You know, maybe you're gonna be a Skims model. You know they're you know, I for got his money worth. You know, Like, what is something completely off limits to you? You're very like, seem open about a lot of things. Is there anything that you're just completely off the table?
Speaker 3: I want to stay it straightforward.
Speaker 1: Okay, so that's it.
Speaker 3: That's mom.
Speaker 1: Okay, dirty talk. Do you like it? Do you need it? Does it off on it? Okay?
Speaker 4: Like I didn't know I was int it to it, but though the last five years I realized, like I need going.
Speaker 1: I can come too fast, So I could talk to come out of your dick.
Speaker 2: If I was just sitting right here, staring in you the eyes and telling you all the dirty things you want to hear I can make you come.
Speaker 1: No, I'm just saying if I could talk it out of you.
Speaker 2: I was saying like verbally, because that's what dirty talk is, because it's purely dirty talk.
Speaker 1: Now, dirty talk and sex plays two different things.
Speaker 2: But if you're really good at dirty talking, I could even least pre come before you.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Oh my dirty talk is impeccable with all over the world international. Baby nervous, I think you were nervous before, don't you. Have you ever stayed in a relationship for sex the sex was.
Speaker 1: Just too good? You just couldn't Uh?
Speaker 3: Yeah, Okay.
Speaker 1: Have you ever broken up with somebody because they were bad in bed?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 1: You were like I don't want Yeah, I'm gonna say yeah.
Speaker 2: Have you ever had someone throw up on you during sex? Giving filatio? And do you just like wipe it up and keep going or do you like stop the whole thing? I just keep going, don't get messier before you get Look, you're talking like a real important star.
Speaker 1: All right. Let's see shower sex or car secks? Only pick one?
Speaker 3: Shower sick?
Speaker 1: All right? These are the kinky questions.
Speaker 2: Have you ever woken up next to someone you did not know their name, Yes, what is the sex skill that you were most proud of? What is something that you said? You know you have to have your niche, you have to have your thing. Is there something that stands out above you than all the rest? I really like my strokegate, long stroke shrot, you know, long stroke in it your golfers, golfer.
Speaker 1: What's those number of times you've had sex and one day? How many nuts can you ham in one day before you're shooting blinks?
Speaker 3: I haven't got to that point yet. I think it was around like twelve nine to twelve.
Speaker 1: And one day you came, Well.
Speaker 3: Tell me to that effect.
Speaker 2: Well, but that's what I said until you stopped where you saw it, you know, because it's like you can still stroke it.
Speaker 4: But you're like, you know, I was fucking right, and I had big appointments, right, but I only came with I don't even came with five because I want to make sure I got to fuck all of them.
Speaker 2: So if you don't come, doesn't even count for the wife. Because if I'm the wife and you're not, am I making you come?
Speaker 1: Then I'm upset. That's an Oh you you're what a nose? I your come? I hate the fake comers fake?
Speaker 3: Why with wives? Only with wives?
Speaker 4: I've only a legend when you're like when you're fucking like at a convention and you're sucking a lot of women, Okay today.
Speaker 1: It's like, so please show us. How do you fake it?
Speaker 3: What do you do?
Speaker 1: Oh? Coming coming?
Speaker 3: Run?
Speaker 1: Because you have the condom? You have the condom.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so like, oh I'm coming.
Speaker 1: Oh he has a spiel. That's and then they just think you God and you just take it. Who like you're fucking who did.
Speaker 3: Coming?
Speaker 2: I always look because I because I did not know that men fake came until like maybe I don't know, it's probably season three or season five now, maybe two or three.
Speaker 1: I was talking because I have a lot of guy friends, so.
Speaker 2: Like we talked shop, you know, we're talking whatever, and he's like yeah, he's like I fake him.
Speaker 1: I'm like what And he's like, yeah, you don't know men do that. And I'm like they don't. And he was like, I venture you're thinking right now all the time that you think whatever. I'm like, yeah I am. But I was like I didn't even know this was a thing.
Speaker 2: So on the podcast that season was a question for a lot of the men. I was like, have you ever fake came? And a lot of them all said yes, because it was like I was like, but why wouldn't you just be honest and be like it's not working out or it's not whatever.
Speaker 1: Because then they think they're doing a great job.
Speaker 2: So now you're like creating a problem because they're fake whatever they're doing or not doing any think you came.
Speaker 1: I'm offended. I don't. I to this day don't think anyone has. But I have like the probability of how many times I've had sex, someone's had to do it. So I'm upset for the.
Speaker 3: For the yeah, another fake like my girlfriend, you know.
Speaker 1: Allegendly, I don't know. I don't believe I was fair like that. Have you done it once? You have done it? Like you're like, baby, I've worked too much, but I'm still gonna fuck you.
Speaker 3: But having to fake come in a couple of years.
Speaker 2: But do you even like use a condom with your girlfriend one? But okay, I guess there's a lot of questions that is, and that's that too is because is she she fucks you with out of condom, but you're having a sex work? Does she get tested as well? Or do you only get tested before you have sex with her.
Speaker 3: Again, Well, she gets tested by your tested like all.
Speaker 2: This, Okay, but it's because she has sex with other girls and she gets tested her just to keep to safe free because that you're working with.
Speaker 3: The other people reg with checkups and still like that. Okay, yeah, okay, like nothing.
Speaker 1: Like like like it like a performer type of thing or whatever.
Speaker 4: Okay, only if like we've had to like perform it like a sex show, uh, you know, a sex party, and she.
Speaker 3: Got tested because we were wanting to like have like a three three ways a think situation.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Any fetishes do you have them?
Speaker 3: I mean I really like.
Speaker 4: I love the powers exchange, dynamic and okay, that's one of my biggest fetishs.
Speaker 2: Naughty questions choked or spink? Which do you like to do more? Spain spain, luber spit spit? Have you ever paid for sex before you in porn?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 1: Handcuffs are blindfolding? Only one greedy fucked blindfold? Okay? Mile High club? Are you a part of it? Private or commercial? Job? I like it oral sex, sloppy or clean? How do you like it?
Speaker 2: When's the last time you had a threesome? You're like two hours and two hours ago. Alexis two days very recent. Okay, this week, this week?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Have you ever hooked up with a friend's sibling?
Speaker 3: I'm pretty sure.
Speaker 1: Okay, you're like, I've done a lot of.
Speaker 3: Yes, I've a lot of people. Yeah, sisters before a few pair of sisters.
Speaker 1: Okay, have you ever fucked somebody's mom? Like, but your friend's mom?
Speaker 3: Not yet?
Speaker 1: Not yet? Oh, you and Ricky have a lot of life. I want to a mother and a daughter together together. Do you think they would do that?
Speaker 3: I haven't met him yet.
Speaker 2: Oh see you like you see how he talks since Like he doesn't say like a negative like it's not gonna happen.
Speaker 1: He's already willed it to happen, so therefore I believe it will happen. But I don't like that has a lot of trauma, and that's a whole loaded thing.
Speaker 2: But we're gonna continue, all right. Last naughty question, biggest turn off. We know all your turn on so we know you're looking for a wife. I'm not a wife. We're looking for a mother and a daughter situation to fuck to fulfill your fantasy.
Speaker 1: But what is something that is a turn off.
Speaker 3: If she doesn't smell fresh down there.
Speaker 1: So just the hygiene thing is big for you, biguess. Okay, hygiene is a no go.
Speaker 2: Have you ever had to cancel a scene or content shoot because of hygiene? I thought about it, so you didn't have the balls to do it.
Speaker 4: I had my girlfriend polstmates, so I douche h m hm, so I can give to the female perform and I thank her so much.
Speaker 1: And you were like, surprise, here you go. And she was like, oh, like she didn't. But how do you show up and not come prepared? Like that's your job.
Speaker 2: Your vagina is like your livelihood and the sex work industry? Yeah, you know, first things first, your regina should be your best friend. You should know how it tastes, you know how it.
Speaker 1: Feels like, you know, smells all the you know, check that thing off. Please finger tests. If you can't taste it, then they're not gonna want to taste it to hurt. All right. That is the rest of the truth of Texas. You did amazing.
Speaker 2: It was pleasure getting to know you. I had fun getting to know the whole lifestyle aspect of things. I'm definitely am an open book when it comes to sexuality and then love people who were like really into their sexuality and like with their craft. So I feel like it was very educational for me, and I hope private talk as well. Is there anything that you would like to ask Miss Texas before you