Speaker 1: Yeah, good morning, Yeah, good morning. Time will just walk up? Did yo? Bye? Good morning? How is everybody doing this morning? Look the morn o'th eybody? No dum dum dum mm do do up buck in morning? Yeah yeah.
Speaker 2: Small town kid with a big ol' brain talks a little different, buddy, He ain't a shame, lines up cars like soldiers on a mission, sees the world clear with ladies and precision. Might not talk much, buddy, show can't feel. Heart full of love and a mind that's real. Stems with his hands when he gets too stressed. But in his own way, man, he gives.
Speaker 3: He's got a real.
Speaker 4: Like a banjo song, My walking different, ohbod, he's still strong. Can't you buy sen a song? That's why the free different nonetheless just left them Bee. He's got shine his eyes in a storm in his chest. He's a whole lot of heart and he's doing his this.
Speaker 3: Some folks there something just don't get. But Mama taught him.
Speaker 5: Don't you ever forget.
Speaker 2: You're a masterpiece made from a higher plant, a cowboy spirit and the wire up man does math like magic, draws, dreams anything. Sin's the truest things when you stop to think he ain't broken. He's breaking the mold with a voice so quiet, but the story so bold.
Speaker 1: He's got a riddle at his sack of bango song, not what.
Speaker 5: Don't buy.
Speaker 1: He's still strong.
Speaker 4: Gain't bout saying a soul that's a while to free Jeffer nonetheless, just let him be. He's got shine in his eyes, in a storm in his chest. He's a whole lot of hard and he's doing his face.
Speaker 2: Ain't gotta talk the loudest to make a sound. Sometimes the quiet one shake the ground. He don't need fixing, he just needs grace.
Speaker 4: Let him run his race, set his own damn place.
Speaker 5: Oa.
Speaker 1: He's got a rhythm of his own.
Speaker 4: Back of ben Joe's Salt March is to a beat that's proud and strong. Don't try to change what you don't UNDERSTANDE.
Speaker 6: Just take his heady a battle man. He's got shine in.
Speaker 4: His eyes, in a storm in his chest. He's a whole lot of heart and he's doing it days.
Speaker 5: It's just different as all.
Speaker 1: That's beautiful thing. Yeah, what's up, guys? What's up? Guys? How is everybody doing today?
Speaker 7: Six m?
Speaker 1: Yeah? But what's up? Guys? No, it's up. How is everybody doing today?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yea, but what's up guys? Good morning? Good morning? Does? How is everybody doing this morning? I hope everybody is staying safe this morning?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: What's up?
Speaker 5: Even? Uh?
Speaker 1: Even nothing? Day one? And I see here here Yeah, no, there is a man. He's arrival. Loved speed someone? No, what's up? Always everybody doing?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 1: Wo?
Speaker 3: No mine?
Speaker 1: M oh my? What's up guys? I hope everybody is staying safe today. I hope everybody is doing okay, I hope everyone is staying safe today. No, ye, what's up guys? What's up?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, but what's up?
Speaker 5: M m.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but what's up?
Speaker 2: Guys?
Speaker 1: What's up? How is everybody doing? M h ye? I said, I just woke up, sir. Yeah, but what's all? Speed? So speed? Mm hmmm.
Speaker 3: Mm hmm.
Speaker 2: Ghost ghosts, just say your free speech, but you silence the voices you claim you reach.
Speaker 7: I showed a bonus, I showed a brill.
Speaker 3: You hit the block button.
Speaker 8: That's your big deal?
Speaker 3: Nice going, ghost, What a joke?
Speaker 2: What a loser claiming free speech while you pick any shoes in you got somebody.
Speaker 3: With severe autism.
Speaker 1: So much for freedom.
Speaker 6: Just ego e Skins.
Speaker 1: You preach rebellion, you preach the fight for Kate.
Speaker 4: Take a word that don't sound right.
Speaker 2: Your mask is cracking, the stage is bare, your free speech banner wrist high hair?
Speaker 1: Nice going ghost, What a joke?
Speaker 2: What a loser claiming free speech while you're picking and shoes in. You block somebody with some bee autism?
Speaker 3: So much freedom?
Speaker 1: Just ego?
Speaker 2: Excuse his own ghostand the machine and your walls. All people thing you about liberty, but.
Speaker 4: You came and people then, nice going coach.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the mask cast slip, free speech champion, just another hippo chrip.
Speaker 3: You block somebody with somevere autism. Your empire of words collapsing with no's So, Yo, what's up guys?
Speaker 7: Yo?
Speaker 1: What's up? How is everybody doing? Wait one minute, yo, what's up?
Speaker 5: Guys?
Speaker 1: What's up? How is everybody doing? Today? It's lay nine.
Speaker 4: And your roll along click on you to make it feel like go, grab your sweet tea, open campire.
Speaker 3: Your homemade one is the perfect file. The lights of low screens, Pride.
Speaker 5: Jack Hudson's here.
Speaker 1: To make your nighty late night. When Jay Hudson left.
Speaker 6: Headed, these got the songs A laugh us beer special gift a story too.
Speaker 3: He'll keep you up to day with US news.
Speaker 4: He's gonna sing, He's gonna play, gonna play.
Speaker 2: He's bringing Joey at the end of your day.
Speaker 4: Don't need to wander, don't need the wrong Jick's Late.
Speaker 3: Night Shore feels just like on.
Speaker 5: The Laughter's rep.
Speaker 1: The vibe is ride.
Speaker 7: Jack Hudson's here.
Speaker 6: Let's ride a night.
Speaker 1: Late Night with Jay Hudson listening.
Speaker 6: He's got the songs, the laugh Us Spirit, special girls and stories too.
Speaker 4: He'll keep you up.
Speaker 3: Today with US news.
Speaker 1: Support another glass.
Speaker 4: Let's take a seat this late night moment.
Speaker 2: It's hard to beat. From music to headlines and fun in between. Jake Hudson shows the place to beat.
Speaker 1: Late Night with Jay hudsin Lissity.
Speaker 6: He's got the songs, the lasst.
Speaker 2: Us Spirit, special girls and stories Too's just bringing.
Speaker 5: It all of you and Late Night.
Speaker 6: With Jake cuts on.
Speaker 5: We Jake cuts on.
Speaker 1: H m hm yah, I might have if you minutes, I might house they cause I got a uh yeah, I have something. I have been a minute, yeah, yes, but here I believe mine. Is there people out there? Yeah? What's up, guys? How is everybody doing the day? No, I hope everybody is staying safety.
Speaker 5: O my.
Speaker 1: Nobody is speaker speak, say so, say hi to h hold on, yes, hold on guys. Mm hey, good morning Mercedes. How you doing, sweetheart? Good morning? How is everybody doing? How is everybody doing this morning? Uh? I just woke up, so yeah, yeah, what do you think about the song I did for Jin? What did you think about the song I did for Jin? She asked me to make it for her. Well, no, I'm just sitting here no yo, but every.
Speaker 3: Bottom yo.
Speaker 1: Yo, bub what's up? Gues? I hope that everybody is staying safe. To the dizen too bos the disn eat does no no them d.
Speaker 8: The nose the disease.
Speaker 1: I had to grab the water bottle. Uh oh mm huh oh you didn't there's nothing.
Speaker 5: Uh uh.
Speaker 1: It's the carpet okay mm mm the uh uh you know what I wanna also say to people? Yeah? No, but what I hope that everybody that is staying safe. I was gonna do this show at A but it didn't wake up until I ate thirty and like fuck, yeah, but I hope everybody is yeah y seventy eighteen. Ye know, I was good at eight thirty here right now, it's n nineteen here. No, No, I hope that everybody watches the show learn something. Yeah. By the way, I can retweet these guys where I can retweet this sweet mm hmmm.
Speaker 8: H m.
Speaker 1: No your bullie. Yeah, I hold that everybody that o.
Speaker 5: Mhm h O f.
Speaker 7: W h.
Speaker 1: Y No, No, what's up, guys. I hope that everybody is staying safe. Yo, let us on.
Speaker 3: I'm tired of these no name patches.
Speaker 4: Calling me out, dragging up my past.
Speaker 2: I guess I made mistakes back in the day, trusted the wrong people, lost my way.
Speaker 6: But I'm changing.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm learning, trying to heal from all that burning.
Speaker 6: I won't let the whispers hoping down.
Speaker 4: I'm taking back my crown. I guess I got a pass and I'm not something wrong. But I'm moving forward over.
Speaker 1: I'm staying straw.
Speaker 7: I'm doing right.
Speaker 6: Now for me, for me.
Speaker 5: Leaving me howhere.
Speaker 4: Stumble um fall. I'm feel the pain, but the sun comes up after the rain. Every start sills stormy. All every step I take, I'm finding.
Speaker 3: That no more listening to the noise outside.
Speaker 6: I've got my troop.
Speaker 2: I won't hide.
Speaker 4: I'm doing what's right.
Speaker 6: I'm doing what's real.
Speaker 1: I'm in control of powerpy Yes.
Speaker 6: I got a pair and I'm not wrong. But I'm moving onward. I'm staying strangle. I'm doing right now.
Speaker 5: How for me? More me.
Speaker 6: Leaving me behind?
Speaker 5: But are you sto me?
Speaker 6: Mistakes made me wiser, Mistakes made me seek.
Speaker 4: The powers in my hands.
Speaker 2: It's up to me.
Speaker 6: I'm rising up, no change, no feed. This is my moment, my time, and I'm gone around bay.
Speaker 5: Its wrong.
Speaker 7: I'm doing right now.
Speaker 3: For me, for me.
Speaker 6: And y'all, don't me and my man on the pape.
Speaker 5: But I'm going right. I'm awake.
Speaker 6: It just means my delivery you went right now.
Speaker 3: Just kid me, yo, let's see.
Speaker 1: Worre okay, h.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I just want to say thank you guys very much for the support.
Speaker 7: You know.
Speaker 1: I just want to.
Speaker 8: I know that.
Speaker 1: It's sporadic about my love wide, sporadic about all of it. I hope that everybody can yo dun.
Speaker 9: I just want to say thank you guys very much. Alright, I'm on the end the stream, y'all love you guys.
Speaker 1: I've been over here for about fifty minutes fifty something, almost an hour.
Speaker 5: And.
Speaker 1: Yeah, tell.
Speaker 8: Yeah, let's see alright, just.
Speaker 1: Put it in the hey when mister Ku goes uh put it in the uh discord for me playse yeah five, you know, all right, Thank you, sweetheart. I just want to say thank you guys very.
Speaker 3: Much for.
Speaker 1: I hope that everybody is staying safe.
Speaker 3: All right.
Speaker 1: To the people that are watching the replay, thank you guys for watching. I hope you guys enjoy it. I might be back on later. I don't know, you know. I live your life like you want to live a doun't live it like the status quo. And also always be respectful to people that are Yeah, And I also just want to say thank you to everybody that's come to Bays the higher and stuff. And I love you guys, and I'll talk to you when I talk to you, I guess, m hmm.