Speaker 1: Buildings behind me were the headquarters for the World War Two Office of Strategic Service. It was here that the first halting steps toward mind control began.
Speaker 2: The ten years before Stanley Kubrick made The Shining, he made another film. There's a film about microcode called The Clockwork Orn.
Speaker 3: The Shining is one movie that has really been put through the ringer and one thing that people really don't notice, that doesn't really make a lot of sense.
Speaker 2: All during the shoot, Kubrick is rewriting the movie.
Speaker 3: What we see here is Stanley Kubrick trying to encode a secret meaning into The Shining that he doesn't want anyone to know about her.
Speaker 2: Kubrick has several references to Freemasonry in his films.
Speaker 3: There's a lady that walks past that has a bloody handprint on her ass.
Speaker 2: The Shining is Kubrick's eleventh film, and there's elevens all through the film. Eleven is a special number in occult theology.
Speaker 3: The Shining has been regarded as one of the greatest horror films ever made, but is it really a horror film?
Speaker 2: The Shining also is low to a sexual innuendo.
Speaker 3: The family is isolated up at the overlook, which is a perfect opportunity for some sort of CIA experimentation to go down up.
Speaker 4: There, using mk ultra methods psycheatrically control assassins, literally assassins. Experimental drugs, including LSD were administered to human guinea pigs.
Speaker 1: The patients were never told that their treatment was part of a CIA experiment.
Speaker 5: And there was this story which involves him spiking the drinks of one of his deputies, this guy Frank Olsen, and he jumped out of a window to his death.
Speaker 6: It's a demonic possession, you know. So it makes someone feel like they don't have any control over this etherical entity outside themselves, when really it's the people who are imposing the trauma that need to be held accountable for the actions.
Speaker 3: The stuts.
Speaker 4: We know what happened in the apartment that they had.
Speaker 3: There are many clues that point to the fact that this theory of what the Shining is really about is the correct theory.
Speaker 2: We think that we're watching a horror movie where ghosts are kind of forcing a man to go off and kill his family. But what are we really watching here, Wendy.
Speaker 3: I'm home. Welcome back, guys. It's lovely to be here on this amazing day and welcome everyone, all the right Arranger members to Raised by Giants Live discussion. Welcome everyone in the chat. I get to see you guys again and any moderators and or channel members out there. I appreciate you guys sticking with me through the break, but it wasn't a break for me. Let me tell you. It was a nightmare in some cases, but a very enjoyable nightmare, you know. Having creating the Clockwork Shining, which I just showed you the trailer for there the documentary that's something that is this expansive, the juggles as many topics as it does and has six people in it. Any editor or a filmmaker will tell you how big of a task that is. But it is finished, and it is complete, and I'm super proud of it. It's the greatest thing that I've ever had the honor and privilege to be a part of and will hopefully blow your guys of socks off when you watch it as well. And it will be released at the end of the month, and I'll keep you guys updated when it's going to drop. A new Writer Ranger Channel members only video will be dropping soon for the Writer Arranger Channel members. Just see Susan became a Writer Ranger Channel member. Thank you very much, Susan. That's really the best way to help support the show and get access to bonus episodes as a token of your support. Monthly, there's already a fairly large amount of back catalog of members only episodes, so if you become a Writer Arranger Channel member today, you'll have a lot to catch up on. And just click the joint button beside the title of the channel above the description. For some reason, the Channel members only videos don't show up in people's feeds, but I've rearranged my YouTube homepage to show them. So if you just click on the raised by a Giant's name, go to the homepage and scroll down to the bottom, you'll see all of the Channel members episodes. So with that down, we have with us today returning guests philosopher, researcher, educator, spiritual teacher and visionary on Occult in Esoteric Studies. Wayne Steger, It's good to see you, my friend. How's a hand wrider?
Speaker 1: Good to see you, buddy, Get back in the saddle. Exciting and by the way, congratulations on the new documentary.
Speaker 3: Thank you, Wayne, thank you. I think you're really going to enjoy it. It's uh, I think it's right up. A lot of people's allays actually.
Speaker 1: Deals with prime right, Yes, yeah, so I usually reserve Saturday mornings for watching such films as uh in the same genre, so I'll have the wife right there as well.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, you're gonna lie. It's got all the sixties bands in it and uh, you know, good old Cia stuff in it, So I think you're really going to enjoy it. But hey, I started drinking tea now I'm a I'm a tea man. Quit drinking coffee and energy drinks during the break during the making of this documentary, which was super rough, So I'm right there with the tea again. I don't know why I stopped drinking tea, Wayne Link. I drink tea since I was very young. I've always looked for you.
Speaker 1: I mean, it really is.
Speaker 3: I don't know if it's like the call conditioning of like coffee and all that that you got to have constantly have coffee, but I've always enjoyed tea more. I don't know why I stopped drinking. It was really weird.
Speaker 1: Well, it's a sophisticated taste acquired case coffee. And I don't drink caffeinated tea, but I eat a lot, drink a lot of spice tea of such.
Speaker 3: Yeah. So we have a lot going on right now, especially on the world stage. We got the first debat tonight between the trump Master and Kamala, which I'm definitely going to be watching. But before we get into like some worldly things, I kind of wanted to get your take on because you just had a you also have a little break in there, but it was kind of for different reasons, and you had some experiences that I thought would possibly well, it's definitely good to share about for mind listeners and my viewers about what you experienced during that How long were like three weeks? Three weeks?
Speaker 1: Yeah, and it was sucked, That's all I got to say. And I had meningitis with lyme disease at the same time. So this one, yeah, took me out of the body.
Speaker 3: As you would say, Oh, you had an out of body experience along with it.
Speaker 1: I think it, you know, different ways of looking at it. I mean, when the body starts hitting an internal temperature, you know one hundred and five, you know it's you know, a lot of you can experience houselinations, you can experience things that your body is it's so weak that the spirit has the ability to many times overcome the hindrances of spirits outside the body. And I was really sick. I was dying, and my wife as a nurse, and she was very much aware of it. And you know, I went to a place that for me, and of course it's you know, when you have these experiences, they're very personal, very personalized, is what I called the bridge. I've later since read because it was quite remarkable that this bridge was of such a multifacet color colors that I can't even describe, and come to find out, there's been others who have experienced similar type of experiences and it's known as the Rainbow Bridge.
Speaker 3: So, yeah, did you experience like peas there? Like peas and hope?
Speaker 1: Well, it's very interesting writer. Yeah, the show I on that it was meeting the specter of death. It was death, it was the spirit of death. But I wasn't afraid, and I remember it distinctly talking to me. Tall spirit really was and put its hand on my shoulder, and yeah, there was a piece I wasn't afraid. It was, you know, very compelling because I've been at that place before when I almost died and I couldn't see past the middle or the bridge. This time, the mist whatever you want to call it, had lifted, and I saw a number of people that hey, I hadn't expected to see, and uh, yeah, it was very personal and very you know, lasting in the consciousness.
Speaker 3: Did you see people that were currently passed on or people that are living.
Speaker 1: No, everyone that I saw, it was only a handful of people. A couple were real surprise, were have already passed over. The person who I first noticed was my mother, and I was never close with my mother, but that way and the one that shocked me the most as I told my audience that she lived over in Norway. Her name was Carla, and Carla made the decision to leave on her terms, and she was a young woman and I was surprised to see her over there. And it really touches me emotionally because that I she said, the last picture of her moments here before she went into the facility, and there she was. I mean, you know, it was like I did not expect that. And they didn't talk, they couldn't talk to me. But it was very obvious that they could see me because I could. I saw them, and she had the most beautiful smile. I mean, there was the way that I described it as I relived the moment. It was exquisite joy, so very it was I had not expected that at all. That that really that shocked me more than anything else.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I would imagine, and I think it would be super wet if you got over there and then like everybody that was there was all like living. They weren't people that you knew that was already dead.
Speaker 1: The death realm anyway. So we're the dead, they're they're actually the living.
Speaker 3: I don't know. Yeah, I think it's uh, that's super interesting. So you weren't able to communicate within you these pasted over love, but you were able to get like an impression.
Speaker 1: No, yeah, yeah, they saw me and I saw them, and the thing that was very interesting was they weren't concerned. You know, there was almost like high you know, death, the spirit of that, the specter of death. I mean, if it's very interesting because you don't speak words, you you you hear thoughts, and it it's I can still quote it right now. I said that you know, there isn't a pointed time in which the crossing will happen, but this is not it. And you know, I came back into consciousness with my wife, you know, medically checking me out. So yeah, so did it hurt?
Speaker 3: Did it hurt coming back into your body? Because I've had where it was rough.
Speaker 1: Crushing pain is the way I would describe it in every freaking joint. Yeah, and yeah, that that just sucked. The fever was you know, the other thing, and it took me, you know, like eight nine days to finally get that where the fear was broke.
Speaker 3: So yeah, well I was talking to Trina because you know, when I was making this documentary, I couldn't pay attention to anything about what was going on, Like I was just shut off from everything. I didn't watch anything, I didn't look at anything. I hardly even scrolled through any social media or whatever. I was literally just working on it every single day all day, like hours and hours and hours at a time. And near the end of it, you know, when I'm getting close to wrapping it up, I decided to check on your channel and I was like, oh, what's Wayne, What's Wayne been up to these days? And then I get over there, and I've seen that you hadn't posted anything in a while. And then I was when I tried to call you a couple of times and you didn't pick up. And then I texted Trina and she told me that you were, you know, healing. I tried to trying to say healing as much as possible, because sickness just keeps that revolving door of you know, sickness. So she told me what was going on, and I was like, Wayne's going to pull through. For sure. There ain't no way, No freaking virus is going to take down Wayne. Not possible.
Speaker 1: So it's very kind of you. You know, you've experienced some some you know, divided piece is what I call it, you know, because it sure ain't fun. Yeah, it was so intense and to have a moment like listen, it was real to me, as I told my audience, And when there were some things like our reality is really this cube, one of the things I remembered distinctly was we are inside this reality and this and there is a bridge is a bridge for all of us. Now, maybe it may not be a physical bridge like it was it is for me, and I have no doubt that when my time is ready, you know, because writer, we're all born and we're all waiting to die. Now, what you do in between is where the game really becomes real. But in essence, when the day first day we're born, we know that we're one step closer to the day that we will die. And I'm one who believes that consciousness survives what we call the physical death, and there's a transcendence that takes place in there. I don't think we ever physically die. My philosophy is that this is the death realm. You know, we are born into death. We experience death. Everything here dies. You have to eat something that was alive in one form or fashion in order to live in here. And each day our bodies die and our consciousness are not aware of that there is this place where we all sense it. We're the observer and the experiencer at the same time. But we get so used to this realm that we think that this is real. We think that this is how it really is, and we're taught that death is the ending. And unfortunately, in Western cultures, death is looked at as something bad when actually it's it's it's merely emerging back into life. Because if death is eternally longer than life, I think we've got it upside down. I think that it's it's what we call death is actually living and it has no death within it. So I will make it back to that bridge. I will see those people. I saw Brian good brother of ours milky Way, and I told Trina he was wearing that damn hat and I swear he had this shit eating grin on his face. It was like, you know, you know, it's like, yeah, I've been over here for a number of years and yeah, yeah, I think you got it right. So anyway, Yeah.
Speaker 3: What did this place just feel like? Because obviously when you kind of describe it, I think people that are familiar with you know, Christianity and the Bible and any kind of religious institution kind of automatically thinks of like having you know what I mean? Was this the type of impression that you got? And did it feel realer than real?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 3: Did it feel realer than the reality that we're currently in?
Speaker 1: Yeah, And it's going to sound strange it this place it's a physical place because I remember looking up into the firm in it and wow, As I told Trina the first when I could actually begin to have enough strength to talk and told her that it was wow. It was just there were spears up there, huge planet like things, and it existed not over here, but when you when you looked directly on, that's where it existed. And I don't know if I'm making sense here, but it's like when I turned old, were the first time I saw Carla, this didn't exist, but when I looked over there there it did. Does that make sense?
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's.
Speaker 1: It's it's it's a multi it's like it. It probably exists complete, but what I never saw the completeness of it. Only when I saw looked over there, I saw that specific area.
Speaker 3: So yeah, kind of like a video game. That's how a video game would tend to operate. Like your character going through a video game, and depending on where you are is where the environment.
Speaker 1: Renders and your point it's perspective. Yeah, yeah, but it's real. I happened to absolutely believe that I've been there before. And you know, when I almost passed with the meningitis, that was the first time that I had come to this bridge.
Speaker 3: What would year was in the.
Speaker 1: June nineteen ninety three thereabouts. Yeah, I was in a coma for eight days. And yeah, so that was and it was a completely different feeling this time. When I was in Knoxville. This is where I got really sick. I was afraid, you know, it was something that I didn't want to see again. And here thirty five so years later, you know, you look back and you go, it's it was different. Yeah, I certainly back to see my mom.
Speaker 3: I mean, the.
Speaker 1: Relationship I had with my mother was one that could be written in the books.
Speaker 3: I mean, yeah, I heard that the same type of.
Speaker 1: Exactly and you gotta love them. I mean they, you know, our mothers give birth to us. But wow, mine was a trip and some sure years was anyone. And I didn't expect to see her, you know, I did not. Carla was the shocker though. Well, it just says it's something you know, I'll encourage with you writer, is that when we do shows, you know, and we we become you know, content creators in doing these, we're never aware of some of the things that we do for people. And I don't think that so often that we know that there are those who are really moved and we help in their lives. And that was the sense that I got from Carlo was, you know, it was just very different. So the things we do here do in fact, are over to that other side. I think we're specific and I'll share this with you. In this time. It was impressed upon me that many of us are spirit guides in training. In other words, when we finished this mission here many people listening to us, You're not going into the same place that many of the other souls will go into spirits, however you want to define that. I believe many of us will actually beginning to be guides for those souls, those spirits that are coming in to this realm.
Speaker 3: That would makes sense, like it kind of a graduation type thing, and you do okay here and then you go on and then you go on to help somebody else.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, imagine, and you know the responsibility to be a spirit guide to another spirit and that, and you know, rookies don't get into that, you know. So maybe that is my next destiny. Who knows, but there is. It doesn't stop, That's what I do know for sure. I didn't see any pain. I didn't see anything scary. I mean, but I don't think like that either. In my spirit. I don't see death as this foreboding realm. I don't. I see it as a liberation. And these bodies weigh us down and they rob us because of the density of this reality, and we become convinced that these physical bodies and that which we experience and respond to is real and it's not.
Speaker 3: You know, I just thought of when you're when you were talking about how you were there and you were looking according to your perspective and where you're looking, things would appear. Maybe that's so that your mind isn't overwhelmed in a way, it doesn't overload your mind and it just doesn't shatter into a million pieces, because if you were to see everything all at one time, it's just going to overload your brain and you're just going to go into a nothingness, into a freaking void of nothingness because your mind can't handle.
Speaker 1: It very good. I mean, it may in fact, like you said it, maybe you know that fails safe switch. You know that because I'm sure it's an experience. Everything I've read from the occult point of view about death is that it's orgasmic and that that you know, you wouldn't think that because of so many tragedies, what you see people dying but you know there's times when great pleasure can be also intense pain.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Probably, I guess orgasmic in the way that it's like a relief. That is, because this reality is super dense and we're in bodies that we're probably not technically meant to be in. So when that spirit is released from the body, it's like, you know, giant weight has just been lifted up all of your shoulders. That's how I felt in my near death experience. It was just like, finally, everything's okay.
Speaker 1: For hell, it's these bodies. Yeah, we're draft. A spirit can't just unless you're trained, and it takes a lot of training. But most people, the most they ever experience as far as an out of body experience or or something similar to that, is their dreams. Other than that, they don't really think beyond that point. And those of us who become aware of that. It's very odd about your film, and I want to get you on the channel, you and Jay if you both come out. I love it. So you were talking about the LSD experiments that were being conducted in the late sixties and early seventies, and at the time, I was living in Houston, Texas in the Montrose area. First, you know, I was living on the streets. It was fifteen, but in I hung out with I sold a lot of drugs. I sold a lot of LSD, a lot of masculine And when you're sixteen years you old and you can't go to school because you don't have a permanent address. This is the great thing about Harris County. Thank you putting me on the street at that age. But so, you know, I was very well versed with taking acid. I mean I take it almost every day. And if I was selling like clear light acid or which was typically many times depending on on the mic and the chemist who was putting it, you could have you know, like two hundred mic acid even a little stronger than that. So and it was this chick I still remember. He had beautiful, long blonde hair. Anyway, she asked me, if you know, I'd like to come with her to this group where they give out free acid. And I was like, yeah, that's cool to be.
Speaker 3: You know why.
Speaker 1: We went down and at that time in Houston, down off Memorial Drive, there was ben Toob Hospital. There was a lot of medical offices around there. We went there and it was like, I don't know, five o'clock or something. Uh, We're there several times and it was weird. It was a nondescript office and her and I went in there and I don't remember signing anything, but there were like six other people there and this this dude comes in with this other chick and you know, they begin to say, you know, thank you, and it was like, you know, so what we're going to be doing today is that we're going to start concentrating and learn how to begin to meditate and begin to project your thoughts outside your body. I still remember the whole spiel. And so they came around and for us it was it was an eye dropper and we had to lift our tongue and they put it right underneath their tongue, and you know, it was very interesting the the what was taking place in the group, and it was always within a group session and individually you I don't know if they were watching us. I was. I just wanted to get laid. I wanted to have sex with this doubt. So that was my motivation.
Speaker 3: Uh did you do?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Eventually yeah, one got her. You know, just sixteen, What can I say? But anyway, Yeah, and who.
Speaker 3: Was running this? Do you do you remember who the name of the building or the group or the.
Speaker 1: People, the Texas Research of Mental Science. I believe that's who it was being, you know, conducted through and we went there.
Speaker 3: For the CIA front organization.
Speaker 1: This normally, well that's when I when I saw your movie, and I've seen other clips and it's always drawn me back to so what was this? I mean, what was really going on? What was the purpose? But yeah, well.
Speaker 3: That's what they would do is they would they would pay companies, subcontractors, universities, a lot of universities, see I would pay them. They would fund the experiments. So that way, it's not really a like a CIA per se program. It's a university program, whereas some other foundations program funded exactly that's what it is, Yeah, just being funded by the CIA. There's several of those types of programs like the Ames Leaf Room, which was done at a university where they would take students into this room that was just covered in leaves and put these goggles on their face and then give them LSD and then they would trip out and like go crazy and end up in the emergency room. Like a lot of weird, weird experiments like that that weren't directly you ran by the CIA, but we're funded by the CIA. And the CIA also did like they would you know, rent out entire they would create entire wings of hospitals to do experimentation on you know. One of the biggest ones is up in Canada with doctor you and Cameron. That's where a lot of the psychic driving and depatterning techniques would happen. Where they would take a you know, they would basically torture them and to erase all their memories and erase their mind, and then they would reprogram them and put new thoughts and new ideas into their head and whatever it is that they wanted them to believe. And he got a lot of that from German scientists. Where he learned how to do a lot of those techniques was from Germany, Nazi Germany. So that's really interesting that you got involved with this program because I've been meaning to ask you more about it. You've brought it up a couple of times, but for some reason, I never really follow up on or ask you any questions after and that's my fault. But how many people do you think were.
Speaker 1: I think this was like seven or eight of listen and remember that there was a couple of uh college students and then there were people like me. I mean, I mean when I was growing up in the Montrose area, I mean there were thousands of us teenagers. You know, it was no one really cared. And so I think as far as you know, ever something going backwards with myself, it was pretty low risk because no one was really concerned about us anyway. Maybe the other reason, like I said, only went there with because of the chick that I wanted to uh ball. But uh yeah, and quite frankly, I liked LSD. I mean, I have no doubt that you know, the cops probably knew that, you know, because I sold quite a bit that there were a couple of chemists at the university that you know, we would be able to get, you know, whether it was like Orange Sunshine or you know, a number of different ones. But I enjoyed the effects of LSD and it didn't frighten me. And so getting involved in this this like five meetings that I remember, it was pretty cool. The teaching us to meditate transcendentally, to begin to project ourselves out that that was a pretty cool lesson Because I carried that with me. On other trips, I remember they would we would put these headphones on and they would uh and I don't know what the other participants were hearing, but you would hear the different octaves of notes and sounds coming through, and we were to describe, you know, what we were seeing for and I still remember that there were always the colors, you know, with with certain notes and yeah, and I've been trying to think, you know, because there's a couple of sessions I don't have any recall, which is pretty weird, but of what happened or what did not happen, I don't know.
Speaker 3: But they give you like was there like a debrief type thing after each session where they would sit you down and be like, hey, ask you more questions or was it questions like during the experience.
Speaker 1: It was during these these trips and you know, within four hours you were typically peaking and that's the most intense moments. And that's when these uh, particularly with the sounds I remember, is that, you know, that's when they would get us. There was another time where you get a hold of the other person and you start trying to think their thoughts. You know, you're looking at them and then there you got an observer over here watching this. I remember that because this check that I was with, it wasn't the girl that I wanted to get laid with. Uh, but she grew these freaking ears. And I don't know if you remember the stripe gum that was you know, yellow, and then it was green and anyway, she turned into a cream striped.
Speaker 3: Thing and it.
Speaker 1: Remember that and I just started laughing and anyway, so, yeah.
Speaker 3: That's wild, that's what. So does it seem did it seem like it was sixth Did they ever give you any kind of indication on the status of the experiment or like how it went or like they consider it successful or.
Speaker 1: What I guess they did. And I mean, you know, it was a limited time. I remember, you know, there were five different times that we went in there to the to the that office. But yes, it didn't. Yeah, I guess it's just that type of dude that.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 1: I saw some people freak out, particularly this one guy. Yeah, he had red hair and red mustache and I don't know where the fuck he went, but he went someplace that the rest of us didn't go.
Speaker 3: And uh, yeah, that's wild. I can't that sounds like the when did you say this was in the.
Speaker 1: Sixties, nineteen seventy two.
Speaker 3: Nineteen seventy two. Okay, I think the because what that reminds me of is a Monroe Institute's binaural beats that they were working on, which was a way to induce an out of body experience. Have you ever heard of the Monroe Institute.
Speaker 1: It's Sindya, I have, I have, but I was not connecting the dots. I mean, I have to look into that.
Speaker 3: Okay, Well, well, I'm sorry, what what year did you say? That was nineteen seventy.
Speaker 1: One, nineteen seventy two, if I remember correctly.
Speaker 3: Okay, Well, Monroe Institute wasn't founded until nineteen seventy four. But it's still an interesting correlation there because it would get these binarrow beat tapes and you can still get them online or whatever they would be like. Of course back then it was Cansett tapes and you put them in the Consett tape and the whole idea was to induce an out of body experience, which is sort of almost exactly like what you said that this experiment was trying to do. Trying to do them, but I would imagine doing it with LSD and these beats would shoot directly out of your body.
Speaker 1: You know. I was. I remember I was living with a guy Nelson, And anyway, we went down and saw Creten's clear Oat of Revival in Bo Diddley and I had gotten this window pane acid and once I sold it all, we went into the concert and I mean really started getting in with uh I remember uh Bo Diddley playing in the freaking light and the things coming out of as guitar. My point to that is is that when we got back to the house, I was laying out on the car and looking up and there the moon was full and there were clouds moving in and the next thing I know, I was out of my body, literally out of my body, and one of the most fantastic trips I ever had. But I guess I would have never had learned that technique if I hadn't been taught by whoever the yahoos were that were teaching us how to use our minds in with intense hallucinogenic effects.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's that's wild. That's our really good. Because I haven't ran into anybody that's really been a part of any of those types of studies. I mean there's people that you know, say that they were whenever they were you know, like really young children. But it's hard for people to remember that kind of stuff. It's hard to remember anything from when you were really young, you know, yeah, like eight nine years old. You can't remember ship from when you're that younger.
Speaker 1: On the street, though I can tell you that, oh.
Speaker 3: Yeah, absolutely, I can't remember a lot from my teens for suah.
Speaker 1: I mean so now I have actually talked to professionals, you know, uh, psychologists, and because they wanted to, they find it interesting. So you know, what effect did that have on you know, the brain, my brain compared to another subject that at the same age in non similar environment. Does the introduction of taking you know, LSD, these type of hallucinogenics, how does that rearrange the thought of the brain, the brain in itself. And it's interesting here I stand at the age of sixty nine and look back, and to me, it was very normal. I mean most people don't take LSD, but for me, I just enjoyed it. I used to go to the mall and walk in between the Persian rugs, you know, the ones that are like twenty feet high, and just being so Stone and feeling the textures and seeing the Paisleys and the multi As I tell people, I learned how to exist in two dimensions at the same time, because that's what it does. It completely alters your perspective on reality. But yet reality is really happening around you. I mean there's other people who are not Stone and you are.
Speaker 3: So yeah, yeah, absolutely, it's a different kind The drugs interacts with people differently. I mean, I know some people that can't smoke any kind of weed. It just you know, put some immediately into a psychosis. And then I know people that smoke weed every single day and it doesn't.
Speaker 1: Really do anything like you know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I know people that can you know, do LSD and E mushrooms all the time. And then I know people that can't. They do it once and they're immediately into a straight up psychosis. So I think that I don't think there's any kind of blanket type of you know, statement for people like you. You know, you can't really advocate it for everyone because I mean it's so different, you know.
Speaker 1: And and again this was fifty years ago, so it's nearly fifty years ago. Where does time go?
Speaker 3: It's just flying, you know, what I've really realized when is that there there's like a percentage of people out there that you can't reason with anymore. You know, like logic and facts just have no bearing on their reality. They just repeat the same standard type of programming, you know, the same talking points. Right though, we have seen a lot of people slowly begin to you know, really see what's going on. But there's also a problem with that. There's a problem with catching on to the fact that we're never really going to know the real story surrounding any event, right. And the response to that is, you know, the problem it's either that you continue the bullshit and continue to believe the bullshit that they tell you, or you become cynical and you stop believing anything. And I think that's the biggest problem. You know, like everyone is like everything's fake, everything's stage blah blah blah blah blah, nihlis and exactly nihilism, and neither one of those either you know, believing in all the bullshit that you're being told, or the nihilistic outcome where everything's fake and stage is adequate ways to live your life, right, Because both of those outcomes are perfect for the people that want to maintain power because if people keep believing the nonsense, the group that's in power can do whatever they want. And if people become so disillusioned with the system and start to believe that everything is fake and staged, also perfect because they aren't a threat either. You know, That's really how it works, just like how everyone says, oh, yeah, well, the left and the right are just the two sides of the same coin, or you know, the o they're saying is two wings of the same bird. Well, so is believing everything that you're told and also thinking that everything is fake and staged, because they both lead to the same exact outcome, which is chaos and destruction because neither do anything. And I'm just seeing an increase of this, like with everyone, you know, they're either on one camp or the other camp. Like I'm believing everything that I'm being told or I believe absolutely none of it and it's all bullshit, made up nonsense. And I think that the the truth is in the middle, you know. And that's not me trying to be like take the center path or the middle path or whatever. Yeah, pat the purple pill, but I think that that's that's the truth. There's got to be like a balance here. What do you think have you seen a increase in this type of behavior where people are it's all fake, it's all staged, it's all made up, it's all garbage, it's all nonsense.
Speaker 1: It's like I think as a result in I'm on the record on this one, I think the Internet is not this benign tool that we really think it is. It is a system of takeover and the species, the Homo sapien species, where we are in our development, I think we're at that fragile point, and what's happening as I see it, is that there is this so much information download and the information our brains are not equipped to handle this. I mean, you think about this, go back two hundred years ago, people had more time to meditate, people had more time to think why because there wasn't the noise. And today that noise has become a cocophony of just absolutely it shatters us. And there are those psychics who are not psych psyches that have taken the point that everything that they see in technology is fake, it's manipulated, it's controlled, and therefore I'm not going to believe any of it. Okay, well, you believe in something, and then you have the the other side of the the of the equation that I and I see it, and you know what, they're doing this the most, this is really weird. In rest homes, nursing homes, assisted living homes. They put on for instance, cn CNN is on every one of these buildings, every one of these places, and so it's you have this other crowd and I'm speaking for the senior citizens, and then this goes down all the way, uh and each demographic group they're convinced that that's the freaking truth, that's what reality is. And it doesn't matter where you try to tell them that not quite right, you know, they'll never see it that way. And I think it's this program that it's designed to polarize us. It's it's designed to bifurcate us in our views and our opinions and our abilities to cohesively talk and form opinions and ideas outside what's being fed. And I look at the nihilism as an opportunity to because they're they're they're they completely want to be in denial of everything. And to me, that is a more manipulated mind than the one that's already been converted, and I think we're going to see this continue now. I think there's some wild cards they throw in there. But to answer your questions, yeah, and I think it's becoming very clear, as I've told this to my audience writer, when governments begin to look for total control, they don't look at the nihilism. They don't look at the converts that are already watching Fox News, MSNBC, whoever it is. They have their own little circles over there, but they're all the same group. The ones they fear the most are the free thinkers because we can look at this and say, yeah, there's reality, folks, there's no doubt that this is real. Now, the question is, well, who's behind it, what's its endgame, what's the purpose here? And it's us. And then they tried to initially enable us as conspiracy theorist, you know, well everything is conspiracy to them. No, no, we're not that either. We're rational, cognitive thinkers that we question everything that's in control. If you're in control, then they're there's a reason for it, why, And so they try to get rid of us. I mean, look at the purge that happened on YouTube about five years ago. Yep, I mean it was weird. So I think us free thinkers have the opportunity to show, particularly the nihilists, because like I said, they're so easily manipulated where they are, that it's all right if you think that. But just instead of this denying everything, just question it, not deny its existence, but question it and question it for why is it? I mean, you know, I was one time very deeply into the ministry of Christianity, and you look back on those techniques, it's it's very interesting because it is a form of mind control.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's this thing that's called the Cartesian crisis. Have you ever heard of this? The meaning of the Cartesian crisis describes the inability to be sure of anything right, So you're not sure of you know, scientific methods, you know, basic facts and historical events, you know, to such a degree that it leads to the complete collapse in destruction of reason itself. And I think that that's where we're currently approaching, especially with the community. Not my community, not your community. I'm saying, like the community as a whole, right, I think that that's where it currently sits, and.
Speaker 1: If it keeps it's.
Speaker 3: A very dangerous place and if it keeps going like this, I feel like it's going to implode upon itself. And if you straddle the fence, then you're another going to be devoured. Right, So it's like I feel like that's where things are headed. That's just where where in Barack Obama has talked about this. Obama has talked about it. Yourybzmanoff talked about it. The kid ub defector that showed on this show several times. Right, if you confuse the public so much to the point that they no longer know what to believe, then that you can do they can do whatever they want. Yeah, it can just throw so much information at them twenty four seven all the time that they can no longer know what to believe. They're so confused, so out of alignment. Then the plan is solidified. Wow, you know.
Speaker 1: So you look at what's happening, and and and and there's always an endgame. There's a purpose to this, and uh, it's one of those things like with the Georgia guidestones, was that a warning was that the contract that they were trying to show the world what's going to becoming, that the world should have no more than five hundred million people living on it, and then you have the associated rules that those five hundred million should be following. And I often wondering that if we're really in the midst of history. The Samarians had the unique ability as a culture in society to understand that they were taking an active role in history. That's why they were the first ones that actually put down in the tablets the Samarian writings. And I think we're at that same point. I think that we're at a point now in our development as a species that the endgame is coming very quickly because this much psychic energy, and that's the thing about the inner it sucks the psychic energy of the participants, the prisoners, I guess we are and that eventually cannot continue to maintain at that same level. I mean, I often wonder are we on the verge of a civil war in this country? Is there something here in that it's going to implode us as a country. You know, the old saying is true, a house divided against itself cannotstand. And are we right now in that which the historians will write a thousand years in the future, maybe even one hundred years, that it was us, our generation, this moment, this time, we were the active element of what was going to impact history from here going forward in a manner that you know, the same as the fall of the Roman impact the fall of Visiting Empire. I think that we're at one of those critical junctions for us, not as a as a nation, but also as a species.
Speaker 3: I agree with that absolutely. We are approaching that time very rapidly, and it's going to happen within the next couple of months. And if it doesn't happen within the next couple of months, it's going to happen by the end of the year. And oh yet we're at that critical point right now. And one thing that I just want to know, Wane, is who in the hell is currently running our country? Good question that I want to know. Who Who is it? Who's running?
Speaker 1: We know it's not Biden, we know it's not Harris. Uh, the question really and this is the scary thing because these social channels don't want this out there. It's very evident to the observer, those who are looking for this that this is a very clear that this shadow government is act through the one running and we don't know who it is. It's sure the hell. Mike Johnson, the Speaker of the House. It certainly is in the Senate. Do you know the Congress has been out for six weeks. I mean, this is nuts. And you look at all these factors, there's something else going on. I deal a lot of times in day treating and I have been watching the manipulation of gold, and what really freaks me out is where I see silver going. And that tells me clearly. For instance, the Russians have been for the last decade buying gold, gold, gold, gold, the bricks. That's what they're all about, and they're increasing their position. Uh. You look at people like Jamie Diamond who is saying that the red flags are everywhere, but no one in America is aware of it. And I happen to agree with you. We're going to wake up one morning because that the Fed's trying to do the the fed one thing with the digital dollar. They have to that's the only way that they can control this crash that's about to hit us. I don't talk about it very often because it freaks people out, but it can't be avoided. And when it hits, it's going to be ugly. It's going to be It's going to catch a lot of people off guard. And the first thing that we're going to see is the collapse is the food chain. And they're all ready, We're already there. People aren't realizing when we talk about inflation, we talk about how much it costs to eat. It has advanced in the last four years, nearly thirty one percent. You can't sustain a financial system with that type of increase. Eventually it collapse. Is and for me personally, yes, you're right, we are. We are so close to this.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and it's really scary, and it's really scary, like when you think about it, when you set back and you really because a lot of people like the romanticize, you know, the collapse of civilization and how awesome and fun it's good. No, it's not. It's gonna be the worst thing that you've ever experienced in the entire life. Lots of people are going to die, and uh, it's not going to be fun and the least bit at all period. But movies and TV shows have programmed people to think that, you know, this is what this is what we want, this is what's going to happen, and it's gonna be great and it's gonna be so it's gonna be like mad max Land or whatever. No, it's not. It's gonna be really, really bad. And I see it coming. I just went to the store the other day and for one meal when it calls to me, sixty dollars, wow, one know it was. I was making some veggie enchiladas and to get everything for those veggie enchiladas cost me sixty dollars. And that wasn't even And that was with two orange juices on top of it too, you know, two liters of orange juices. That's it. Just two liters of orange juices and everything that I need for anchiladas. That's it. And it wasn't even the expensive stuff. It wasn't even like the really great organic.
Speaker 1: Foods good stuff.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was literally the basic stuff. And it cost me sixty dollars for one meal.
Speaker 1: And that is And.
Speaker 3: That's the thing about inflation, too, Wane, is inflation never goes down. Once it goes up, it just keeps going up. It never It's not like gas prices. How gas prices like can fluctuating and go down sometimes. Inflation is not like that. It just keeps going.
Speaker 1: I think you're right, that is that that's never going to happen. And the thing that here's where the occult for me comes in. So you want to talk about magic, a black magic. Dark magic is designed to deceive and distract its victims. Well, the financial markets are exactly that right now unfolding. You have the artificial cost for gasoline. You have what they call subsidizing, taking our money and subsidizing the price, which then makes it worse because you're artificially keeping it down. And then when you take off those constraints, it begins to jump to a point where it's unobtainable. And all of these things are in factor. You look at the United States House of Representatives in the United States Senate, what they have done is a travesty to the American people. We have now under this current administration, gone nearly nine trillion dollars in debt. We don't have that money. The United States has technically broke even, and if you look at the debt clock, they always tried to offset it. Well, we have land, and we have people. Well people are basically slaves, that's what it is. We're traded. And when you have an economic collapse like we had in the nineteen twenties that led into the First Great Depression, our society can't exist today. If we had those similar things going on, there would be chaos everywhere. There would be in which we're already there. You now have these migrants that are now because they can't eat, they're rating supermarkets. Eventually you're going to have it to where the supermarkets will have armed guards and limit those who can go in. In fact, I understand that's already happening. It's a societal collapse.
Speaker 3: Yep. And I want to know how long freaking Harris known about Biden's cognitive decline. How long did she know that he wasn't all there, you know? And how how many times lied to us? How long did mainstream media lie to us over and over again that Biden was all cognitive least.
Speaker 1: Older and drew the clips writer that you know, ABC News, NBC News, CNN, MSNBC all saying that the president is fine, that his health, his doctor says his cognitive health is outstanding. These were direct lies and deceptions. And then we're talking about the president of the United States, the most powerful man supposedly in the in the world, and now we find out that he hasn't been home up here for at least the last three years.
Speaker 3: I mean, it should have been a telltale sign whenever they tried to prosecute him for the supposed documents or whatever, and then they came out and said that he wasn't mentally equipped to stand trial. That should have been a red flag. How long ago was that?
Speaker 1: Well, I've seen constitutionalist attorneys who have said that that's one thing the Department Jeffson is going to have to answer for. They chose not to prosecute a man that had committed a felony. Robert Hurr, the special prosecutor, that's what he said, read the report. He committed a felony. He did not have the authorization as a senator nor as a vice president to have any of those documents. And yet we go and prosecute Trump on Trump up charges. And that's what's so freaking scary. We are there right now. I told someone recently, we are where Nazi Germany was in nineteen thirty two. We are exactly at the same spot.
Speaker 3: Yep, I believe it. And as I mean, that's all the signs are there when you look historically at a lot of the events and what they do to try and get out of a situation like this, it's always war wo and this time it's going to end up as some form I personally believe as an uprising, some sort of civil conflict. I mean, they've already been pumping up that, you know, wasn't it. Biden this said in like twenty twenty one that the greatest threat to American democracy is domestic terrorism. I'm pretty sure he said that.
Speaker 1: He also said when he came into his term of office that we were entering the dark Winter. That wasn't a season, that's an event, that's a long drawing out wrong, thank you, sir, Absolutely long. That's what's the difference between a strategy and a strategist. The strategy is something that you plan for short term. A strategist is when it looks at the big picture and said, well, this is like Obama, as he said, the nudge theory. You don't push an opponent, You nudge them very slowly, very inconspicuously, and eventually he's gonna look up and going, what the hell happened?
Speaker 3: We're there? Yeah, I'm pretty sure that we're all gonna be looking up and going to be like, what the hell happened here? Pretty soon.
Speaker 1: We're gonna be on a list I'm already on the list, but it's like, okay, put me on the Christmas list, you know. But yeah, it's just.
Speaker 3: So wild, the amount of lies and the amount of gas lighting, and it's just blatantly come from the mainstream media and MSNBC, and I mean, and Fox News is no better. I don't listen to any news channel. I just see the headlines, and the headlines are completely ridiculous.
Speaker 1: It's you know what I really and it hurts me inside, is the fact that we have such a nation of great leaders, great thinkers, but they won't step up to come into leadership positions, and then we're stuck with what we have today. And you know, I was telling my audience just the other day. You know, there are so many brilliant female leaders in business, in academics, and yet we have one that this so fails the resume. I mean, I look at the presidential race that as a board of director, that means me as a citizen that I'm doing an interview, I'm interviewing two candidates for the position, and I often said, you know, like alphabet, they back hairs. And I wrote to them because I own stock, and I said, so you're backing Harris. But my question is, would you allow Harris to run Google? Now I'd let Trump. I mean, I wouldn't know if if I like his policies. But hey, listen, he's the one flying around in his own private seven fifty seven. You know, I mean that that at least is I'm doing the resume thing. You got to check that off going. At least he knows how to run a business. But anyway, you know what.
Speaker 3: The wildest thing about this whole thing is is that we don't even know any of Harris's policies. We don't know what she is going to do. She was literally asked the other day. I think that it was on CNN. I posted a clip of it on my Facebook page where she was asked, what are you going to do about inflation? And she said, oh, well, the fandom. She stuttered around a little bit, and then she said, well, the American families. They need to realize that the cost of living is going up. Like, what did you just say? Like she did, There's no, there's nothing on her website that indicates anything that she's going to do if she becomes president besides copy everything that Trump is sent.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Literally, the other day she said that she was going to build a wall.
Speaker 1: Let's see the borders are. For the last three and a half years, so she, under her watch has allowed the United States to be invaded by the single largest army of people ever recorded in history. And because of those acts that she failed to do as the vice president, has now ramifications that going to reverberate in this nation of violence. It's going to come in as shortages. And we don't know how many terrorists are here, but they're here, and you're right. I mean, it's so pathetic that they put hairs up there and we watched her do a coudeta on Biden. She violated the laws of the Democratic platform. Yeah, I mean, yeah, it's very frightening to see where we are. And listen, I am not an all Trump fan.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: The thing My thing against Trump is that, buddy, you may have long had to run a business, but when you came in as president, you were so freaking naive that you let your enemies inside your inner camp. And you want to know why you had such a rough time. You should have been smarter than that. You should have been smarter than a lot of things. But you know, if I have yeah, it's.
Speaker 3: Well the thing that I agree with that and I agree with that one. But he admitted that if you listen to his h oh yeah, if you listen to his interview on The Sean Ryan Show, at the end of the interview, he admits all that. He said, Listen, my first term, I really had no idea what I was doing. And that takes a big man.
Speaker 1: I have a lot of for that, yeah, and respect.
Speaker 3: To do that to come out and say, listen, like my first term, I didn't know have any but you've seen throughout his four years that he started firing a lot of people, getting rid of a lot of people.
Speaker 1: So what the hell's going on here?
Speaker 3: Yeah? So I don't know. I'm not you know, I obviously I've never voted in my life, and I'm gonna continue not to vote. But I can call out things when I see a bunch of hypocrisy, a bunch of nonsense. What's going on? I mean, it was like.
Speaker 1: Here in the state of Missouri that I live in, they got a Senate race going in, right, They've put one hundred million dollars both sides into one race. That of the job position that if you take the six years doesn't even pay a million dollars. What's going on here? I mean, and it's you're just a man.
Speaker 3: It's nuts, it is wild, and we're in for a uh.
Speaker 1: I feel like I'm in a Marx Brothers movie and I can't get out. Groucho is you know? Kamala Harris you know, and I'm going, oh crap and harpos Trump.
Speaker 3: Well, you got any predictions for the debate today that happens.
Speaker 1: In I think is going to be the chess master. Listen, Kamala will bury herself by her own words. I mean, she has she has no track record, and I happen to think that where Trump handled Biden like a mastro that he today, Trump is going to be the wizard behind the curtain that you know, I think she I think she's going to sing herself. But here's my other prediction. I believe that Trump is going to make it as president. I don't think they're going to allow him in as president. I think Kamala will become president of the United States and October fifteenth of this year, Joe Biden will resign for medical of cognitive decline, and that when the election is over in the results, this is just my opinion that Trump will have won, but they will not allow him to take office.
Speaker 3: Who so you think Biden's going to completely step down out of all I.
Speaker 1: Know, it's a fact. It's already. It's in the back channels. I'm seeing it everywhere now coming out. He will be stepping down.
Speaker 3: Why didn't they do that earlier? Why didn't they do that?
Speaker 1: Dementia late stage dementia is that you can cognitively function pretty well in stage one, two, and three, but when you start reaching into the fourth stages of dementia, that's where it advances. And this is what happened to Joe Biden. He is now in a advanced state of dementia and he cannot continue as president. And this is in the works. You know, when the coupdeka took over him and he realized who his true enemies were, he gave up. He gave up running this country. He gave up, and he knew that the eventuality was that because of his cognitive decline, he will step down and you will see Madam Harris becoming the first female president of the United States.
Speaker 3: See. I just did not think that that's the way that they wanted to do it. I didn't think that they want.
Speaker 1: They wanted to do it that way on that it's not what Obama wanted. So it tells me someone else besides Obama is riding the horse. I don't know who that.
Speaker 3: Is, because that's a really super cheaty way to get a woman like the president of the United States, you know what I mean, the first woman president on it didn't actually win the presidents she was given the presidency. It's like, man, pump the brakes on that one. Pump the brakes on that one. But I thought that if they were going to do that, they would have already done it.
Speaker 1: No, I don't think so. I think that you have to other factors that are in play here. I mean the reason why I think they delayed the sentencing for Trump in the New York case they didn't want to give any other more advantage to them. They've already made him a martyr because I said, when they had tried to assassinate him, they raised him to the level of demigod. And that was a big mistake. The thing with Harris, and I think it's because of Biden's cognitive decline. It started kicking in so quick that they couldn't give him anything to counter it, and as a result, no one had a fallback position. If it wasn't Harris, then who was it going to be Newsome? I mean, there there were other candidates out there, but no, I think the powers to be said, we're going to coalesce around Harris and we'll rewrite her history, we'll rewrite her image, and you know, I think that they're rolling the dice. But I do not believe that they will allow Trump in as president.
Speaker 3: Man. I really hope that they don't do it like that that's going to be it. But but that's that will take all the attention off of anything Trump's doing. Is if Biden completely steps down and Harris is the president for three months before.
Speaker 1: I think about this, if his I don't know when this seems so it's just.
Speaker 3: So late in the game to pull something like that. They were going to do that, they should have already have done it. Should have done it instead of Biden saying that he's not running, he should have just been like, I'm stepping down completely in Paris, is now the president.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't think I think that this also this aided in Biden's decline. I mean, it's just me and and it depends on when they're going to sentence Trump. It'll probably be now, be in sometime in December, so he'll get a felony conviction with prison time. We are going to be in a hell of a mess because if he wins the election, then he gets convicted with jail time. How you know, do you see the scenario being set up?
Speaker 3: But you can't convict the setting president though, you can't bring charges against the sitting president.
Speaker 1: But his conviction was you see where we're at.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, Oh my god.
Speaker 1: I mean, this is a chess game, man, and I don't know what minds you're playing the pieces. But and listen, I read most of my stuff through the financial outlets because they really tell you what's going on, what's happening in the markets. And this is what the markets are saying, this is what they're preparing for.
Speaker 3: Oh man, it's even worse, worse than I thought I was gonna be.
Speaker 1: Hey, listen, what I got real concerned when Putin backed Harris and now the the the Iranian government is backing Harris. I'm saying, come on, folks, that this wait a minute, you.
Speaker 3: Didn't think that that was a major troll from Putin liked they control the United States, they try and say something good about my country with.
Speaker 1: The Americans heads. It really does. I think this dude is a total mind job. Man. It's like, you know, let me just really throw in some other stuff here.
Speaker 3: Yeah, wouldn't that be really funny? Though? If he was like, Okay, this is what I want to do. I want to try and make them to say something good about me and my country. So I'll support I'll support Harris. So then in this NBC and CNN and all the people have to be like, oh my god supports us.
Speaker 1: You talked about the troll because you know, when I heard that, I'm going, well, what the hell about Ukraine? What? All right? Sure, go go go.
Speaker 3: I thought that would have been really funny. But I think that really quickly. My thoughts on the debates, and I'm gonna wrap it up. I think that it's going to go pretty much of the way that the first debate went with with Biden, and I hope that Trump is really reserved in his actions and he doesn't that it's not that twenty twenty debate with him and Biden because he did too much there, too much that yes, this is the perfect I mean, we know that she can't string a sentence together. We know that she can't talk without a teleprompter telling her what to say. She freezes up when she has to go off of the teleprompter, so we know that she's not gonna be able to I think she's just as bad as Biden, and she has no excuse because Biden has mental problems. She doesn't. She should be able to get up there and speak exactly what she wants to say, but she can't. And I think if Trump just takes a step back, relax, let her bury herself, then it's all going to become abundantly clear. But if he doesn't, and he goes off and he tries to do the Hillary Clinton thing that he did with Hillary Clinton and the thing that he did with Biden in the twenty twenty debates, then it's going to be a really wishy washy and then they can use some things to their advantage there. But if he just sets back and lets her bury herself, then it'll all be good. But if he doesn't, it's a different story. But Wayne, thanks so much for coming on. Really appreciate it. Mobally discussion, so let people know where they can find you.
Speaker 1: R Wayne Steiger over on YouTube and on Rumble and Odyssey, so yeah, for sure, and I want to get you and jay On over on my channel so we can talk about the new movie.
Speaker 3: Absolutely whenever it gets when it gets released, I just sent out the hard drive yesterday, so it'll be a couple of days before they get it and then be uploading it. So it'll probably hopefully be up for the end of the month, so we'll schedule something. But thanks everyone in the job. Appreciate each and every single one of you. Guys. Please be sure to hit the thumbs up button to help the channel in the algorithm, share a subscribe, and hit the bell icon as well for notifications. All right, good hanging with you guys. See you guys next time. Bye bye,