Speaker 1: Welcome everybody to Scouter Vision, where we talk all days Dragonball. I'm your host Mike and I'm Angela, and today we're talking all about our top five transformations and this is favorite transformations across the board.
Speaker 2: It could be anybody anything. If they're transforming, we're talking about it.
Speaker 1: So get into your saying pod and let's start Scouter Vision right now.
Speaker 2: Welcome everyone to the show.
Speaker 1: Yes, I'm very excited to talk about these transformations. One of the coolest part of Dragonball and its aura is transformations. But before we get into that, you need to transform into a follower on social media. Where can they find us on social media?
Speaker 2: Angela, you can find us on Instagram and TikTok at scouter Dot Vision pod. That is that vision pod. So the way this is gonna work, We're gonna list our top five favorite transformations, starting from least to like top favorite.
Speaker 1: We'll definitely have some honorable mentions because there's a whole lot of transformations to dragon Ball. You guys have to bear with me. I am having a severe allergy day, but I definitely want to talk about all these transformations. But I definitely have some honorable mentions. I think we should start off right now, Angela, tell us what is your number five transformation in Dragon Ball?
Speaker 2: My number five has to be Super Saying Evolved Vegeta. I think, like out of the whole series so far, I think that was a really good transformation that he finally went beyond just the Super Saiyan Blue, and especially in like the during the Tournament of Power.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it came out a moment where here A saw Gokugo ultra instinct that he tried to pull that power out of himself. Do you remember what he was taking damage just to get the ultra instinct activated, kind of like Goku did.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I think that was kind of stupid, honestly.
Speaker 1: But at the end of the day, he did power up to a level beyond Super Saying Blue, and that was Super Saian Blue evolved. Good. Pick. I like that, Pick.
Speaker 2: I have to say so far, that's my favorite vegeta. Though.
Speaker 1: Is it because your favorite color is blue?
Speaker 2: No, it's not because my favorite color is blue.
Speaker 1: I was gonna say, it's a little petty, all right, all right, all right, So my number five is perfect Cell. You know, I wasn't such a big fan of Cell when he was you know, I gotta get eighteen. I really didn't like bug looking Cell, nor was I a big fan of the second form of Cell. He was getting a little cooler, but still it was a little eh, you know, piccol right, whatever, screw you. I remember when I was watching it when I was younger, I was like, all right, eh, whatever you know. But then when he became perfect Cell, and the man was yo. First of all, let's talk, let's talk overall, look of the transformation, Peak, Dragon Ball Ze, dragon Ball Z. I say, all right, let's science and Peak, because I don't know. When I go back and think of dragon Ball Z, I think of two people. I think of Freezer, I think of Cell. And when I think of Cell, I think of the character, that villain that really got me into Dragon Ball Z. I also think of the Cell games and how his transform, his perfect transformation, was so strong and powerful that the Z fighters stood no chance. And not only that, but he looked awesome.
Speaker 2: He looked awesome, awesome.
Speaker 1: I have analogies. You're killing it here. But the thing is, it's like if, if, if you think about it, if Perfect Cell was the final villain in Dragon Ball Z, and we ended dragon with the father son Kameha, Goku going off to other world, and Gohan remaining on Earth as the Earth's defender after defeating Cell. That would have been a perfect way to stop Dragon Ball Z right there.
Speaker 2: That would have been one way to like one good way to end Z.
Speaker 1: Cell was the reason, though, you needed a character that was every bit as strong as all the Z fighters, every bit as strong as all the villains that came before him, like Perfect Freezer or Frizer, Final Form, the Guinea Force, all the Sayans, the the Namectians, And that's what Perfect Cell was. He was absolutely perfection. So hit me with your number four.
Speaker 2: Okay am I number four. We're gonna go to Dima. I couldn't really pick between Goku and Vegeta, but both were epic, honestly, and especially given like the updated graphics of the show and the animations, it was really cool, like first we got a Vegeta, I think personally from there, it was really cool to finally see him do Super Saiyan three, because we've never gotten that. We've gotten Super say In three, Goku and Go Tanks. Yeah, I really like Go Tanks. I don't know. He just reminded me.
Speaker 1: Hey, go out about Vegeta.
Speaker 2: All right, so then Vegeta, but then obviously you get to Goku with the Super Saiyan fod transformation. I don't know. It just seemed really epic and the scream Sean Shumble did as Goku, but I don't know the overall look. I think Super Saiyan four for Dima I kind of prefer over the GT look.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean both looked awesome. So are you saying that you're number four? Is a tie between Yeah, it tie.
Speaker 2: Between Vegeta and Goku Super Sillan.
Speaker 1: All right, So let me ask you this four for ball Super Saiying three Vegeta and Super Saying four Goku. Did you like them better as a kid Super Saying four and Super Saiying three or do you like them better as the adult Super Saying four in Super Saying three.
Speaker 2: That's a hard question.
Speaker 1: Because Super Saiying three Vegeta as a kid was pretty awesome, but his hair was bigger than his whole body, and Super saiy for Goku as a kid had these giant ass hands that were bigger than his whole body. As for the adults, I think the kid's version was awesome, but I think.
Speaker 2: The adult honestly like a little more, just because then like they're kind of more like at their like full power levels with those transformations.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I definitely agree. I liked the Dima I actually look all right right off the bat. Two of my honorable mentions was the Super saying four Dima Goku and the Super saying three Vegeta for the reasons that you said too. So that RaSE shows we're going to have a lot different opinions here, because you know, usually we have like the same list. So, yeah, you just named two of my honorable mentions. So let's go on to the next one. My number four. Going back to the Cell games and everything I said about my number five, I think that my number four has to be super Saiyan to Gohan. We all once we saw Goku, and then we saw Trunks, and then later on we saw Vegeta turned super saying. We all knew that eventually we were going to get Gohan as a super Saiyan.
Speaker 2: And we got the amount of time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and we got that in the Hyperbolic time Chamber, which was pretty cool in itself because I liked those episodes where Goku was really trying to push it out of Gohan and really pushing and really pushing him, like just let it go, It's okay, let all the anger go. And he eventually turned Super Saiyan and he had like that long ass hair and Goku was like, we gotta give your haircut. And then we seen him stay Super Saiyan as his base form before this, so he could get used to that. And then we saw him in the Cell games and then when Cell he he let out the Cell Juniors. I don't want to say gay birth to the Cell Juniors. That's a little weird. But when he let out the Cell Juniors, and the Cell Juniors were beating the crap out of all the Z fighters, including Goku. Don't forget Goku was getting his ass hand. It's him by Cell Junior, including Goku. All everybody was getting destroyed, and Goku was telling Gohan, let go, let the anger go, and he wasn't doing it. And it was not until we saw Android sixteen obliterated and then his head smashed in when he was trying to give Gohan one little bit of I guess a pep talk before he dies. It's it's okay, go had it's okay to It's okay. To kill, right, So right there, Boe himself smashes his head in and sence, you saw that red light go, You saw that little bird fly, and he saw in the eyes of Gohan that Gohan was about to go beast and not quite beast yet, but super saying too. And then that transformation looks so cool because not only did we see Gohan embody everything that we known from Gohan going to that point, because we see Gohan have these little spurts of animalistic instinct, right mm hmm. Against Radis, he breaks out of the sandpod and he all of a sudden shoots up his power level. Against Freezer, he shoots up his power level and is able to handle Freezer for a couple seconds. Right here, he was able to control that control his anger, but it gave him such a power boost that single handily he defeated every single Cell junior and then kicks Cell's ass to the point where he punched Cells so hard in the stomach that he spit out. Android eighteen got back to the second form cell Cells right, and then he comes back blah blah blah blah blah. But then we have the epic Super Saiyan too, Gohan do the fatherest so and command may have defeating Cell. I think that that whole transformation is once again he Dragon ball z amazing transformation, and it really showed that Gohan was maybe even stronger than Goku.
Speaker 2: Okay, so let's get into my number three. Let's go all the way back to the Freezer arc. I'm gonna mention the og super saying Goku Wow.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 2: I don't know, it's just you go back to the beginning and that's where it like really all started. It was just like an epic moment too, since like him and Freezer were like going at and everything and it just came out and I don't know, like just the overall thing was really cool in my opinion. It's good to like see like where it's started from to where it is now.
Speaker 1: And it was also built up to it was built up to perfectly. I remember in the Saying Art the saying ach I was about to say, gosh, I'm from Boston from the Sayan arc. I remember Vegeta when he was getting handled by Goku and Koken. He was like, can this be?
Speaker 2: Can this be? The legendary saying yeah, because at that point they've never seen it. They've only heard about the legend of the Super saiyans so they didn't know what like it really was.
Speaker 1: It was a myth, yeah, but Vegeta was talking about it in the Saying saga, and then throughout the whole namic saga, Vegeta was talking about it, and it was built up to and built up to, and built up to and built up to that when Goku finally turned Super Saiyan it was like, oh my god. But I'll save what I gotta say because that's on my list too. We're going to talk about that. My number three is going back to my number four. See it's connected, and my number three is super saying Beast go on a awesome, awesome paying of homage to the Super Saiyansuo transformation down to the same hairstyles. Just that his is gray now right, but sounds to the same hairstyle. It was down to him fighting Cell Max, so once again he had to get to this level by facing cell Him facing Cell Max brought out the beast instinct in him, and just like he defeated Cell as the Super Say and two, he defeats Cel Max as Super Saying Beast, and I gotta say it just made it even more epic. And now there's so many, I guess debates about where does Super Saiyan Beasts go on fit or where does he scale with like ultra instant Goku or with like ultra Ego Vegeta. Can he defeat Roley? Can he defeat Black Freezer?
Speaker 2: Can I just cut in because that was actually my number two? Really yeah, that's like one of my top favorite transformations. It's just the start of it. It kind of goes back to like when he went Super Saiyan too, like that red light like you mentioned, he just saw like the red light and his eyes and everything just to look and then it just built up to the whole big transformation to Super Saiyan Beast. I don't know. It was like a really epig transformation, and I really like the again like the graphics from the Super Superhero movie.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 2: It was just amazing the way it just finally builds out to that, and he just kind of like like Goku sa just let it all go finally, And I just he's very powerful and he doesn't like use it consistently like everyone else does. But when he does use it, it's just it's like all out.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm hoping that changes. I know that the manga ends, well not it doesn't end. But the last time we saw was super Saiyan Beast Gohan on Biris's planet training with Ultra Instant Goku and sparring. I hope that he takes it more serious now because I want a consistent Gohan. I feel like Gohan is such a strong, powerful character in Dragon Ball it's time that we give him a little bit more consistency. It can't be the Goku and the Vegeta show all the time. I definitely feel with this we'll need.
Speaker 2: To give like more shine to like the other characters now, especially since, like you know, technically everyone is getting older. Like you want to see Gohan like get to his full potential. You want to see more Piccolo, you want to see more like Trunks and everyone too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I agree. I think that the way the manga set up Dragon Ball Super with after the Tournament of Power is Goku and Vegeta could go fight the the villains out there in the galaxy, but the Earth Defenders are now Gohan, Trunks go Tanks, Well, Trunks and go ten go Tanks and Orange Piccolo, which is also one of my honorable mentions. Orange Piccolo was an epic epic transformation. Long overdue. Piccolo has been in this series since dragon Ball, the original dragon Ball. It is long overdue that we finally get a transformation. We've seen fusions with Cami fusions would nail, but we never seen a true Piccolo with transformations the way he did in the Superhero movie.
Speaker 2: We'll get into more honorable mentions. Once you mentioned your number two.
Speaker 1: I get excited.
Speaker 2: Sorry, I know, all right, because I have some too.
Speaker 1: All right, So you said your number two. Is there anything you wanted to add to beast Gohan, Not that.
Speaker 2: I could really think of off the top of my head. You kind of said a lot of what I was thinking as well.
Speaker 1: Okay, so let's talk about my number two. My number two is a ton of ultra instinct, perfected ultra instinct, even though we learn that it's not fully perfected, but perfected ultra instinct, the one that we saw in the Tournament of Power epic epic epic epic. Everything from the look I like ultra instinct signed, but I think that mastered ultra instinct was special and the reason why I thought it was special was because not so much of what he did. I'm saying this as I am like fidgeting with a dragon ball evolved Ultra Instinct Goku, but it's not exactly his look he did. The transformation was special because of how the gods reacted when he mastered ultra Instinct, and every universe destroyer god and angel stood up to their feet during the Tournament of Power, and Bearus was like, weese, he did it, didn't He was like, yes, he said.
Speaker 2: Look at this farm.
Speaker 1: He's great. It was awesome. It was awesome. And then the fact that he was barely moving and you just saw Jeering Gang his ass beat by Ultra Instinct Goku. And then you go on to the manga you talk about how he tried to perfect ultra Instinct against uh against Moro but couldn't do it, and then finally learning how to activate it at on will with Mirass against Granola and the Gas, and it's awesome. I think that it's awesome, and I think that Ultra Instinct is truly a special transformation, but I don't think it's the most special transformation. I'll tell you why when I get to my number one.
Speaker 2: So go, should we just get into our number ones and then honorable mentions after or all right? Just because now I'm excited. So my number one was actually the Mastered Ultra Instinct, Like I like both obviously, but just the Mastered is just like you get chills, especially listening to music and everything. Once he's like finally out there, he said like a lot of what I was thinking, but just to get to that point, and like you said, he was like barely moving and he was like being the crap out of Jarin. It was just really cool, like just to see how much like power he really had and how much potential he had, being like he's like one of the most powerful sayings around. You know, I agree?
Speaker 1: I agree? So are we going to do our honorable mentions? Oh no, you just did. You're number one, So I gotta do my number one and now. So my number one is when Zorbon became the ugly monster Zorbon.
Speaker 2: That is not it.
Speaker 1: My number one is a third form Freezer where he has the elongated skull.
Speaker 2: Ell. Can you just get to your actual all right?
Speaker 1: My number one is the original super Saiyan transformation from Goku from Plandynamic against Freezer. Okay, for everything that everybody is, you know, discussing now about ultra instinct and talking about how cool this transformation is, or even let's talk more modern, right because I was maybe like ten years ago. Let's talk about well, not completely ten, but almost ten. Let's talk about for everything that people are saying about dimas Super Saiyan for Goku and how cool he looks and how special it is and he finally mastered it or he finally was able to bring it out. Blah blah blah blah blah. That's exactly what people were doing back in the day for Super Saiyan, the original Super Saiyan. Yeah, like I said, when you brought it up, it was the only transformation that was built up to for multiple arcs, and it was just a myth. And for Goku to pull it out in that time of anger, Let's remember like, let's let the seed right, Freeza kills Krillic and it just makes Goku absolutely snap and he just lets out the anger kind of like we talked about Gohan, let's out the anger and we see Super Saiyan for the first time ever. I don't think that there's a transformation you could do afterwards, that would mean as much as Super Saiyan. When Goku transformed against Freeza, it was an absolute gem of a moment. To this day, I'll put that moment over any moment in any anime ever. I'll put that moment in an over anything animated ever, just because of how special that moment was. When Goku finally achieved Super saiyand drop the mic, he said, drop the mic.
Speaker 2: So let's get into these honorable mentions. Do you want to go first or no, you could go first. I already just I just gave mine. Okay, so let's see the perfect cel. Super saying too Gohan, super full power, jeer in from the Power to top O destroyer for Go Tanks, and of course Super saying three Go Tanks. I like it, thank you, I like it any.
Speaker 1: Uh yeah, I like I really like Orange Piccolo. I know that was controversial to some. I really think that. Like I said earlier, Orange Piccolo is awesome because Piccolo is long overdue for a transformation. Piccolo has been a part of the series since the original Dragon Ball. Can we please give this man some fucking He was one of the strongest fighters in the world until all the Saints came in and it was like, oh, well, he's just you know, the B team's leader. He's a part. He's the leader of the guys who fight and lose until Goku shows up.
Speaker 2: He's more than just a babysitter guys.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean you could. He's inser. I guess changeable with Krilling at some points where you know, Crilla is just like Goka, and then Picos like god damn Goku, Like that's not the Piccolo I want. I want Orange Picolo, who's like, you know, this beast of a form. Anyway, I got some other honorable mentions you mentioned Diama. I really like Super saying three vegeta. I like Super saying for Goku super saying three vegeta probably a little bit more, just because we always knew that Vegeta was not able to go to Super saying three. He never achieved it. We never saw a Super saying three vegeta. We did in some fan made mangas. We did see him in some video games. I'm trying to remember. Was it a Dragon Ball Z Raging Blast may have had a Super saying three vegeta. Really yeah, I it was never a cannon until we saw it at the UH Diamond and I like the design because the design is not the typical long haired yea more.
Speaker 2: Like his hairstyle, just like.
Speaker 1: It just extended up. Other honorable mentions. I gotta say Super saying four from GT. Yeah, Super saying four goku from GT. When he goes into the Golden Azaru and then becomes Super saying four and Pan is like, Grandpa, I gotta know, are you one of the good guys? And he just justes and she's like yo, roight, Like, first of all, I don't know how that was a yes to her, but it was just an awesome moment.
Speaker 2: It was just because he gave a little smirk, okay.
Speaker 1: And I liked how when he was walking in the streets says Super saying four and he sees his reflection and he like looks at himself, like what have I become? Crazy? Awesome, really cool?
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I like Super saying three goku too. I mean, I lie, I like we're saying three goku and I think that if I think about Dragon Ball Z in my childhood. I got to mention Frieza's final form, which is not his final form. We know that now, but Freeza's final form in Namick was on some demonic time. That man was putting in some work to be a menace. He kills Vegeta pretty much. He kills krilling, he goes to kill. He was killing everybody. Yeah, and Goku had to fight it for like thirty freaking episodes to finally stop him. And even when he has only a torso, one arm, and a head and that's it, no legs, no lower body, missing an arm.
Speaker 2: I was gonna say it wasn't he missing an arm.
Speaker 1: And Goku allows him to have some of his energy so he could make it out alive. He's still trying to kill Goku.
Speaker 2: He just had to, all right, which.
Speaker 1: Awesome, right, but such an epic moment. And then my last honorable mention, I gave you a whole list here. I'm sorry, wait, can I just cut in. I think when Vegeta became the original Super Saiyan Forum, I think that's a good one too. Yeah, that was cool too. He was motivated by he I think he could have He probably would never accept that Goku was able to reach it, but the Prince of all Sayans was never going to reach it. And then on top of that, then we see Future Trunks comes and shows that he could be a Super Saiyan.
Speaker 2: Two.
Speaker 1: Now, Vegeta's like fuck that I'm going to be a super Saiyan if it's the death of me. And then I gotta say. My last one is super saying three majen do. Now I'm joking right. My last one is the super Saying God transformation that Goku pulls off in Battle of the God Gods. It was just epic. It was reached unlike any other transformation. It wasn't a power up. It had to be five sayants coming together. That's where we find out that Vedella is pregnant. That's where we find out that, you know, Vegeta could have confirmed that he has a righteous heart. And also I like the color of the red. It was really cool. Super Saying God. I don't think got a lot of shine in the anime because once they achieved Super Saying Blue, they overused blue and never really went back to super Saying God.
Speaker 2: The same thing with Vegeta though too. You only see him with it like once, and it was in the Brole movie.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and that's why I really liked the manga version of Dragon Ball Super because the super Saying God transformation meant a lot more. Even when they were facing off with Goku Black. Goku was in Super Saying God form for most of the time as opposed to Super Saying Blue. So I definitely think that Super Saying God didn't get enough shine in the anime, which is why I was glad that they brought it back in the Broly movie. But definitely an epic epic transformation.
Speaker 2: I have to agree with that one.
Speaker 1: Wow, we're half hour talking about power ups. How is that?
Speaker 2: I don't know, They're just so many.
Speaker 1: It was a lot of fun, though we could go on and on. There's a lot of transformations. We could talk about all the freezers, we could talk about some of the deep cut characters, which brings us into our next topic that we'll be talking about on Thursday. We're gonna be talking about the deep cut characters of the dragon Ball universe and how we're not raking it. It's gonna be more of a discussion, but we're gonna be talking about the characters that maybe don't get enough shine when dragon Ball is mentioned.
Speaker 2: So that leads us to our outro where you can find us on Instagram and TikTok at Scoutered dop Vision Pod that is scouter Dot Vision Pod. Yes, and before we forget.
Speaker 1: If you want to support the podcast, pick up a sticker, pick up a shirt, pick up a hoodie. If you have a kid, pick up some toddler closed.
Speaker 2: Yes, babies and toddlers included.
Speaker 1: Yes. Merchandise could be found at scouter Vision dot Shop that is scouter Vision Dot Shop.
Speaker 2: And those aren't and we're not limited to just those designs. We'll be dropping two new designs on the fifteenth of each month, yes.
Speaker 1: So stay tuned for new designs. There's a lot of cool designs already up there, like bearris in the Lord We Trust, which is an awesome design. We have a Destroyer, Yeah, we have the Boma and Vegeta designs. We have the logo. So if you want to support the podcast, definitely check out scouter Vision dot Shop.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and with that, we'll see you Thursday.
Speaker 1: Do you Thursday, y'all