Speaker 1: It's night Sime with Dan Ray. I'm telling you Easy Boston's Radio.
Speaker 2: Well, if that last hour with State Auditor Diane and Desauglio didn't fire you up, and I don't know, you got to check your blood pressure. She is battling everybody on Beacon Hill, and she is battling for the right reasons. Uh. And I'm imploring my listeners to take an opportunity tomorrow and call the State House and just call that main number that we shared with you. The main number up out on Beacon Hill at the State House is six one seven seven two two thousand and just you get an operator and just say, look, I'd like to speak to my state representative, my state centator, and I'll ask you what town do you live in? Uh, And they'll put you in touch and just make the point. And again, the number is the key. The voters by seventy two percent, I mean Donald Trump won his election, which has been characterized by some as a landslide, with forty nine points something percent of the vote. And the reason by that is that it was a close elections. Not a close election in terms of the electoral college, but a close election in terms of the popular vote. And Donald Trump may end up with fifty percent of the popular vote. This was seventy two percent of the vote in Massachusetts. I mean, no one gets seventy two percent. People can't seventy two percent of the people would not agree that today was Thursday. So we're on the right side of this issue. The Democrats talk about democracy dies in darkness. Here is a statela State auditor who happens to be a Democrat who actually believes that democracy dies in darkness. Democracy has been dead at the Massachusetts State House for many years, okay many years, and it is dead because it is a closed operation which is controlled by the state Senate President and the Speaker of the House. The Senate President had some pretty good political instincts, Karen Spilker. I worked with her on some reform legislation back oh ten or twelve years ago, and I think what happens is when they get in these little positions of power, they say that power is the ultimate afrojesiac. I don't know Mariano. I don't know that I've ever talked to Marianno, but I think that he is your very typical politician who has spent his time in the ranks and now is the Speaker of the House, and he's going to run the Speaker of the House with an iron fist and basically keep everybody in control. And for them to try to block an audit not not right whatsoever. Now, let me just real quickly again, remind you please call the State House tomorrow six one, seven, seven two thousand. That is the number. They'll simply ask You'll they'll say, well, you want us speak here a state representative. Where do you live, what town do you live? And they they give you a couple of choices, both your state rep and your state Senator, and just let them know and say, look, if you decide that you are not going to support this audit, and no matter what they tell you, if that, you'll never vote for them again. That's all they fear. They fear losing their office. They're senecure. They want to keep that off so they can include and they can employ some people. Look at you have a city councilor here in Boston, Fernandez Anderson Fernandez, who is apparently the subject of investigation, who is filed and been fined by the Ethics Commission for hiring relatives and nepotism is not permitted in the city council, hiring her sister and her son at two jobs of seventy thousand dollars apiece on her payroll. I mean, you don't think that goes on at the legislature too. I suspect it does anyway, the sort of thing they're trying to they're trying to hide. Now, let me just take a moment here before we start to talk about what happened in New York yesterday, because I think there's some implications here that I'd like to hear from you on. I'd like to hear from you Monday night. I'm off tomorrow night. Gary Tange will sit in for me tomorrow night. I'm off tomorrow night. I have a commitment that I have to attend. I don't have to attend to the commitment I want to attend. So that is a vacation day for me tomorrow. I will be here all of next week. I will be here all of the following week. We have some good programs coming up. I hope to get the WBC car guys back one time before the year is up. I know that Larry and Scott are always cooperative. There's a few other surprises that I'd like to have, But we have a critically important program coming up on Monday Night. Now, if you have a child, or if you are a high school student and you are beginning to contemplate or in the process of applying to college, Monday night is very important radio listening for you. Beginning at eight o'clock, we will have the Deans of Admission of Harvard and Boston College, our eighteenth annual college Admissions Panel. To get the deans of admission at this time of year from Harvard and Boston College. Bill fitz Simmons has done this with us for eighteen years. Every one of these shows we've done since beginning in the fall of two thousand and seven. They will help you answer your questions about applying to college. There have been people who have called the program and we have been able to open doors. Now I'm not suggesting you can get it admitted to Harvard at BC. Please don't misunderstand me, but the advice that they give to people is just important financial advice. How many schools to apply to, what you should write about, how you should should present yourself to whatever colleges you're applying to. Obviously, if you have children, if you have grandchildren, if you have people within your orbit, within your neighborhood, relatives, co workers, let them know Monday night, eight o'clock they can call on behalf of their kids and ask questions about financing colleges of college education. They can talk about the benefits of community colleges versus going to a traditional four year college. There's so many topics that will be covered, and you will be able to listen to it as a podcast, but it's very important to listen to it live and maybe give your son or daughter, or your niece or your nephew, or your grand son or granddaughter the encouragement to call and basically ask them questions themselves. Of the deans of Harvard in Boston College, I can't tell you how grateful I am to these two men, Grand Goslin and Bill fitz Simmons to spend time with us on my audience. What my kids are through college. My grandson's two and a half. He's not going to be going to college for a long time if he chooses to go. But you may have children in the eighth grade, ninth grade, tenth grade, eleventh grade. In the actual process of applying I could not tell you how important this show is. I hope I've made myself clear. The other thing that I'd like to mention to those of you who are involved in charitable activity, We're going to do our twelfth annual Night Side Charity Combine on December twentieth. It is so easy. All you have to do is call me or my producer, Marita aka Lightning, Marita's number and Rob You're going to write this down. If anyone wants to call in and they don't write it down quickly enough, call Marita tomorrow. She will be in her office tomorrow seven eight one three five zero one seven six seven eight one three five zero one seven two six. If you're involved in a charity, if you're the leader, leader in leadership position of a charity, call we just want to hear from you. We will put you on the radio live from the comfort of wherever you want to be. It's all done remotely over the telephone. Don't have to drive to a studio, and we will give you an opportunity to tell the world. To tell my audience, what is your charitable endeavor? What cause is the cause of your life? What do you need? Do you need more volunteers. Do you need people to provide transportation to people at to hospitals? Whatever new charity is, again, we like it if it's a five oh one C three, but it doesn't have to be a five oh one C three. Some of the best charities in New England. We've done this now for eleven years. This is our twelfth year. We have probably introduced to people over two hundred charities. If you've been on before, we always look for new new groups to interview. But if you've been on before and you'd like to be on again, that doesn't disqualify you. We will open it up. We still have a few slots left, but I'm telling you they're they're closing very fast. You can call Marita and again, I'll give you Marita's number again. She's the producer. She's pulling this together seven eight one three five zero one seven two six. Or you can call me directly and Rob. You can give anyone Marita's number or give them my direct line, or send me an email. Just send me an email at Dan Ray d A n R e A at iHeartMedia dot com. I will call you back on Marita will call you back. We will schedule you. You will know in advance approximately what time we will be interviewing you. We will tell you what half hour you'll be you need to be standing by your phone, will call you and it'll be an opportunity. And we have had charities who have received some substantial donations. One particular charity, i'll tell you it was the Shadow Front one year received a twenty five thousand dollars anonymous donation from a Boston law firm for that charity, I'm sure you know. And there are traditional lead off charity because that is the official charity of Nightside. So having said that, I think I've covered everything I need to cover. I hope you take advantage of either the Nightside College Panel, our annual Nightside College Panel with Bill fitz Simmons and Grant Gostlin, Bill of Harvard Dean of Admission and Grant Gostlin, the BC Dean of Admission here for you on Monday night. It is almost my holiday present to anyone. I couldn't think of a more valuable gift to give a young person who's contemplating applying to college. And then the charity combine we like to end my broadcast year. It will be on Friday night, December twentieth, the last hour or two of my broadcast year. We will spend basically telling the world my audience about your charity. I can't think of a better gift I can give you. So that's it. Now. I want to talk about this horrific murder in New York when we get back. If you have a thought on this, My question is how could this happen? Well, we saw how it happened, But to me, it's inconceivable that an American business leader is assassinated on the streets of New York. What does this portend for our country? Does this now mean that every business leader of a major company, a major business, a major corporation in America now has to have the equivalent of Secret Service protection protection that we provide to our political leaders. This is I think a very frightening concept. You have had this sort of activity in countries in South and Central America where men and women who are trying to and I don't know what the circumstances are of this other than what I saw on television. How could this possibly be? How could someone I talked with a former law enforcement official today who is a pretty good sense of these stories. And this former law enforcement person said to me, don't be surprised if the guy who killed the head of this healthcare company has already been eliminated. Think about that. Let's assume that someone convinced someone for either short money or medium money. Ten thousand dollars sounds like a lot of money, and you know you can do it, you get away with it, and then they went to pay them, pay them them off, and they eliminate the guy. This is going to be fascinating to find out what what the motive was. So I'm just gonna open up the phone lines. Let's talk about this. This is the murder. This is the murder of a major, major business leader in this country. And we cannot go down this path. We've gone down this path with political assassinations. If you remember President Kennedy, Senator Kennedy, Martin Luther, King, Malcolm X, George Wallace, the Pope, Ronald Reagan, President Trump. We now accept the potential assassinations. We don't accept it, but but it's like, Okay, it's horrible, but for us now to go down and think that men and women who are corporate leaders could somehow be targeted six months, seven, two, five, four, ten thirty. What does it portend? I don't think it's good six one seven, two, five, four ten thirty six one seven, nine three one ten thirty. Will be right back on Nightside.
Speaker 1: Now back to Dan ray Line from the Window World Nightside Studios on WBZ, the News Radio.
Speaker 2: This issue. To watch what happened yesterday is to me extraordinary, extraordinary that to think that Brian Thompson is just assassinated on the streets of Manhattan in New York. I have no idea what the motive is, but we have to find out. UH. And this is this is a moment in time that that mark, my words, is going to be UH is going to set a very bad press. The New York Times the Night is reporting investigators released pictures today showing the face of this guy they believe killed Thompson. They said the words delay and den I were written in bullet casings collected at the murdercine. He apparently is said to have used a fake New Jersey id a fake New Jersey idea to book a room at a hostel in Manhattan's Upper West Side, where he stayed before the killing. Police have not made any arrests as of Thursday. This article was three hours ago. So I wonder if if this kid is still alive. Wouldn't that be interesting? Wouldn't that be interesting? He checked in to the hostile on the Upper West Side. The man arrived in New York on an interstate bus from somewhere south of the city of November twenty fourth. That was last week. He checked into the hostel on the Upper west Side. After that, checked out on November twenty ninth, and checked back in the next day. They're getting information on this guy. He used to fake New Jersey ID. Let's go to the phones. I want to hear from as many of you as possible in this one six one, seven, two, five, four ten thirty six one seven nine free, one ten thirty. George is in Reville and I hit the wrong button. There, George, you are now with me? Go ahead, George.
Speaker 3: Oh that's okay, man. I had to say.
Speaker 4: I grew up in REvil, but I'm not in Reviel. My wife works for United Healthcare, so she didn't want me to call.
Speaker 3: But she's sleeping. Well, let me pay it and you know.
Speaker 2: Get home for you. How big. United Healthcare is a huge company.
Speaker 4: You know, twelve four hundred thousand employees. I don't know fifty sixty million clients. You know, my wife, she's they're the backbone of the company. They have between seventy five and one hundred patients, and they have to see every one of them within ninety days, and then they start to cycle over again, see what they need, see if they're taking their medicines, if they have new medicine, and then come back home and document it all.
Speaker 3: But I didn't really call.
Speaker 4: Unless you have any questions about what my wife does. What I couldn't believe she told me the researcher. So yesterday I'm reading about the murder and I look at the remarks.
Speaker 3: And I read the first ten, fifteen twenty remarks, and good riddance.
Speaker 4: Okay, this company, like you just mentioned, they denied, denied, deny, and people are dying because of it. I mean, no one in this country like insurance companies. I've been raped over once or twice by an insurance company, not medical.
Speaker 3: I go to the DA. We don't go around killing people, because that's the point. That's because of this, you know.
Speaker 2: And what is this potential?
Speaker 4: I just couldn't believe what I was reading that probably all six hundred and fifty nine remarks after after I met you know how he got killed? When negative but happy this guy was dead. That's that's what's bothering me, just like it's bothering you.
Speaker 3: Is this is this what this country is coming to?
Speaker 2: Yeah? So that that means that if look, every once in a while you'll hear about some story about some guy in a divorce case will shoot their lawyer. Well, I mean it can happen in this country. Yeah, But but I mean is now if you have a bad experience with a store, I mean you go to a store and you you then you seek out This is insane, is what it is.
Speaker 4: How many about it?
Speaker 2: We are hurting down a path from which wh America? You know this is? It is to watch what happened. First of all, this coward shoots the guy in the back, doesn't even have the courage to confront him, and of course he's got a gun, so you know who's going to win the argument? Here shoots him and then it looks like went over and he finished him off. And this kid, I've seen the picture of I'm looking at the picture of this kid right now. He looks like an absolutely normal kid. I mean, he's smiling here, he's smiling, and this is just you know, a few hours. I guess before he's gonna he's going to become a murderer. My question is, is this kid's still alive?
Speaker 3: I can't believe it.
Speaker 4: Dan, let me tell you something that that bothers mate terrible. I saw the ten thousand dollar reward put up by the police department.
Speaker 3: I don't know why.
Speaker 4: United Healthcare hasn't already put up a ten million dollar reward. This guy will be caught within within a couple of days, because you'd, George, you.
Speaker 2: Read my mind. When I saw ten thousand dollars, I thought, look, if someone loses their dog out of their own they'll go to their own bank account and say ten thousand dollars reward to find Fido. I mean ten thousand dollars. Talk about so that's insulting. That's what his life is worth.
Speaker 4: So well, the only thing that I'm thinking that I got out of all this, we got a lot of angry people, obnoxious people leaving these kind of remarks good riddings, but it's either an inside job or a job by some kid. It looks like a kid whose mother died because she was denied.
Speaker 3: That's that's my I think it's going to be.
Speaker 2: More complicated than that, and I think that Look, I have no idea that I can be way off base, but my suspicion is that there's something that's a lot deeper than even what we know about, and that somebody maybe hired this kid. Maybe I don't know where they found him, but I would I would wonder.
Speaker 3: If Well, that's what I meant.
Speaker 2: That's quite because if someone hired him to off this guy, and and whoever hired him wanted, they would want him dead as soon as possible, because dead dead men tell no tales. That's my thought.
Speaker 4: Well, I think that's why I said. It could easily be an inside job or some under tic but anyway, as a job, I mean, there's problems in this company.
Speaker 3: But thank you very much, George.
Speaker 2: Merry Christmas. If we don't chat, okay, Merry Christmas.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, Merry Christmas. See you Dan. Nice talking to you, buddy. Thank you all right.
Speaker 2: Six one seven thirty six one seven nine three one ten thirty. I'm troubled by this, but it also let to know what you think. If there is some powerful financial interest that decided that this was the way that this guy's got to go, and this kid was hired by them to do the deed. I don't know that his love expectancy is is is much is much longer for this world either, But we'll see, We'll see. I hope they catch him. I hope they catch him, and I hope that he spills his guts. And if it's if it's if he's a lone wolf, so be it. He spends the rest of his life in prison, simple as that. Huh. Six thirty six, seven, nine thirty. What is going on in the United States of America. This is not a good development. Believe me, it is not a good development. We'll be back on nightside.
Speaker 1: You're on night Side with Dan Ray on wz Boston's news radio.
Speaker 2: What could compel? First of all, I got a bunch of questions, and I'm just gonna throw him out there and left to hear what you think. How did this kid know exactly where Brian Thompson would be at that hour of the morning. He was obviously waiting there. Again, I followed this, You probably have followed it more closely, But I know that there was some individual who said, yeah, he's been hanging around this area for a little while. He knew exactly. I think he knew where Thompson stayed the night before. Thompson did not stay at the hotel at that hotel. He stayed at a different hotel. How did he know all of this? Was this an inside job? Or why would a young man, even if he had a relative who died, why would he want to shoot an insurance executive. I mean, none of this makes sense. None of this makes sense. Lola. Lola is one of my best callers. She will always have a point of view. Lola, I'm dying and know what you what you think?
Speaker 5: Okay? So I read the New York Post and it says that he did some insider trading. There was two other guys with him with a combined with a combined they sold a combined one hundred and one zero point five million in shares. So he was going to be investigated by the DOJ. They knew this. His wife said, oh, yeah, he's been receiving death threats. So you know, when you do bad things, bad things happen.
Speaker 2: Hold on, hold on, first of all, yeah, we don't know that you've cited your source, which is fine. Let's assume let's assume that, yeah, he had some options or trade or some shares, and let's assume he's never been convicted of.
Speaker 5: Anything, right, no, no, but he was being investigated. So my theory is somebody didn't want him talking, and so somebody hired somebody to go do a job.
Speaker 2: Okay, so now let's assume let's just play your idea out for a second. Okay, Yeah, so let's assume that there was someone, I mean, he would I guess he was training in it if I if I'm referring to the same piece you're referring to, he was training in uh in shares of the company that he was the CEO of Fear Enough, so he had theoretically, theoretically maybe some insight that he acted upon which he should have done. So let's assume that's that's true. Okay, So who would who would be willing? Let's assume that he he tipped off a couple of other people hypothetically.
Speaker 5: Whipped him off. See who tipped him off?
Speaker 2: He's the CEO of the company. He didn't need anybody to tip him off.
Speaker 5: Well, there was three, there were at least three of them being involved in.
Speaker 2: Okay, so let's assume that one of the other two, hypothetically, one of the other two concerned that this guy was going to I think what you're saying to me is that one of the other two or the other two might be concerned that this guy is going to tell the FEDS information that would implicate these other two guys. I think that's what.
Speaker 3: You say exactly.
Speaker 2: That's let me work it through with you. So now by setting up his demise, his murder, he won't be talking to anybody. Okay, But don't you think that those two people immediately become suspects.
Speaker 5: Well, here's the thing, Dan, when people are scared, they don't think, they don't think, they panic. So you know, I don't watch a lot of these mystery murder drama things because it's too intense. But it's just the minute I saw that he was being investigated by the DJ, I'm like, yep, there you go. So well, look at our society. Nobody asks questions. Everybody shooting first and asking questions. And this does not surprise me at all. And if this guy, I don't know if he was staying at the hotel or if there was an event at the hotel, I can explain.
Speaker 2: I'll give you the answer to that. Apparently there was a scheduled investors conference for the United Healthcare Company Public.
Speaker 5: Nobody knew.
Speaker 2: Public. Let me finish that that he would speak there. But he didn't stay at the Hilton Hotel. He stayed at a different hotel Okay, apparently either up the street, around the corner or something like that. How did this guy, the shooter know exactly what entrance? This guy apparently he didn't use a main entrance of the hotel. He just walked from his hotel, which was a block or two away, uh and used what was could have a signed a lot of these hotels. It's a huge hotel, the Hilton, and it has several entrances. How did this shooter know what entrance this guy was likely to be called out?
Speaker 5: You know, I don't pluck. We've got cameras everywhere. Who knows, like you really have to watch that mission impossible and see all the angles and how things get done. Anything's possible today. So the more you ask these questions, the more I say, somebody knew exactly where he was and what he was doing. Well, maybe right right.
Speaker 2: Lola, and I appreciate you. You you you at least one a conversation for us, you and George, and let's see what others have to say. Fair enough, Okay, an inside job, I tell you, well, well we're going to get an answer to this, miss Street. But it's like watching a television show and figuring out, you know, where is this guy, where's the shooter? Is the shooter still alive? That the shooter looks like he said the picture I'm looking at here, he looks like he's probably twenty five years old. He looks like a twenty five year old kid. Yeah.
Speaker 5: But remember up in La when we had all these these robberies, they were like five ten people watching one house and five and ten cars, and they were all on cell phones and oh, they just left and they're going down this street and then the other cop follows them, so they never know who's actually following them. Everyone's on these cell phones. So it could have been something similar. But Mike got when you're not going to be investigated by the DOJ.
Speaker 2: Okay, So yeah, So the bottom line this, Lola, is that you think it all comes back to the DOJ investigation in some form of fashion. If that works out, I want you to call back and take a little victory lap.
Speaker 5: Fair enough, yep, and listen, I read the New York Post.
Speaker 2: No, I'm sure you do. I'm sure you do, Lola. I'm way past my break. We've gone seven minutes, so I got to let you go. But it's always appreciated hearing your voice.
Speaker 4: All Right, Hey, is your daughter? Okay?
Speaker 5: Because the San Francisco earthquake is everybody okay up there?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Yeah, that that that was an earthquake. That that was I guess it was out in the ocean. They were concerned about a tsunami. But yeah, thanks, long, we gotta go. I'll talk to Merry Christmas and I don't.
Speaker 4: Talk before that, Okay, thanks, thank you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we'll take quick break. Coming right back here. On night's side, I got one line at six one seven four ten thirty. I got one line at six one seven ninety. We're trying to solve a murder mystery tonight. Love to hear your theory on this. If you've seen the pictures that the police department released today, this is a young guy. He looks to me like he's maybe maybe twenty five. Maybe he's had some military training. I don't know. He certainly seemed to know how to handle that gun, but I guess it also doesn't take much if you can handle a gun steady to shoot someone in the back from twenty feet disgusting. Back on Nightside after this.
Speaker 1: Now back to Dan Ray live from the Window World Nightside Studios on WBZ News Radio.
Speaker 2: Okay, we're talking about the murder of Brian Thompson, the head of this major, major company, United Health Group, which apparently is the largest insurance company in America. Well, I just want to hear from as many of you as possible and someone will figure it out. We have smart people. Paula in Worcester. Paul is pretty smart. Hi, Paula, how are you?
Speaker 6: Yeah, I'm pretty smart. But I'll tell you something, Dan, I there's so many troubling things about this story, but one of the one of the most troubling to me is how brazen people have become the You know, there are there are ways if you have issues or with companies, any kind of company, you know, to complain, to appeal to whatever. But now people decide that they can whether it's hired. You know, I don't know if this person was hired or part of an inside you know what this person was. It's kind of a young person, and you know, I would think that I would think that the person has to be either a sociopath or there's something very wrong with someone that takes a job to kill somebody, just to me that you know.
Speaker 2: There are people, there are people all over this country who lose a job every day, and the vast majority of them don't engage in violence. They don't go back and shoot their former boss or the person who fire them. We've all worked for people that we didn't get along with. I mean, it's just it's normal human nature. Sometimes you have a neighbor, someone in your neighborhood who you don't like, and after a while you kind of steer yourself away. But this is a young guy, so yeah, how does he know that he doesn't obviously, how does he know that the moment that he fires those shots. There isn't a police officer who walks out of the hotel or a police car that happens to drive down the street. In New York, everywhere you turn there seems to be a police officer.
Speaker 6: Well, the scary thing is, Dan, I was my family and I were in New York at the same time, on the Upper West Side. You know, I think about this. We were righted not at the Hilton, but we weren't far away from the Hilton.
Speaker 2: That's that's where the hostel was where this guy was staying and apparently was usually know a fake ID of someone from New Jersey. Let them know who the person from New Jersey is? Did they give him the fake ID?
Speaker 6: Wait? I think this guy really had this very well orchestrated and planned out. He was there ten days before it happened. And you know, you know as well as I do. You can call investor relations of a company and find out where the financial conferences and when the guy is speaking. It's easy enough to find out that information. How the person knew which doorway it was, that sort of thing, unless he trailed the person and saw that this. You know that that CEO went to this meeting at a certain time. You know, I don't, I don't, I really don't know. There's a lot of unanswered questions. In those three words that they found on the casings are the title of a book about problems, And I can't I apologize, I can't remember the name of the book. But it's about problems and denials of claim.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's yeah, the three words, and I forget them too, but I think it was something like to pose. Yeah, and I should have that in front of me here. I have too many papers in front of me at this point. But yeah, again there's no h it's odd that that would be on the casing of the bullets zone.
Speaker 6: It's really odd, and you know, and it seems to me, as you say, everyone, you know, I was head of HR in a biotechnology company and when I had to let somebody go, and believe me, the reasons were always, you know, we gave people chance, up your chance, up your chance. And I used to call the local police department of the town with his company is and have a plane closed, person in a room near me because really, you don't know what could happen. And one time this person had to come, you know, somebody that I was talking to got up and you know, started screaming at me. And I didn't know what he was going to do. I didn't I didn't fear that he had a weapon, but he could have. You know, you just don't know. And that's maybe you know, ten or fifteen years ago when and when I when I talked to the police officer after I and I'm really sorry, you know, to bother you to have to do this? That are you kidding? Companies do this all the time, paul Us, big companies, small companies. It's a scary world. So I guess it really that bothers me that it's good.
Speaker 2: But by the way, Paul, the words that that that they were on the bullet casings, delay, deny and defend they were written on the ammunition fired at Thompson. Paul, I got to get one more in here before the break. So great to your voice. We will talk so and have great holidays if I don't.
Speaker 6: Talk to you, okay, all right, take care. Thanks Dan.
Speaker 2: Let me get Mike and Beverly in under the wire and we're going to keep going on this in the eleven o'clock hour at least I want to. I hope you do as well. Mike. Your thoughts on where do you think this mystery ends?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 7: I don't good evening Daan Howai So you just shared about the magazine and that book have to deal with final ASDA and making I'm believe of them amount of money and basically you know, not thinking here of the pages or something like that, heard about it earlier today, and that guy made like a ridiculous amount of money. I don't know why he didn't have like a security thing with him, but he was like, you know, a million, a undred million dollar figure, some ridiculous amount of money. Some stupid like that, you know. But now, yeah, that's my I was gonna share with you about the word on the casing. How I came back to my magazine a book or something like that, and that's how they got it from.
Speaker 2: Okay, well, I appreciate. I appreciate that, and I had read that. I just didn't have the words in front of me. But it just to me, it seems it seems insane that something like this happens on the streets of America. I mean, this is yeah. I remember, you know, I've as a reporter, I covered plenty of murder stories, and some of the ones that you know, I'm I forget now whether they were solved or not, but I remember there was some guy who was killed in a garage or whatever, or you know, or somebody ends up they find a body in the garage the next morning of a parking garage and there could have been an ornament. The night before between two guys over a parking space and some guy pulls out a gun. But this looks like this was really planned.
Speaker 7: So this guy, yeah, but the guy, the guy gotta sloppy. At the end of they get us, they got better. This difference on his face from a different I can't believe.
Speaker 2: I could be wrong, but I think the picture that I saw of his full face, which is a pretty identity. If you know this guy, if anybody knows him, they're gonna they're gonna be able to You know, if if I saw a picture of you or you saw a picture of me and we knew each other, I'd say, hey, you know that is that's my friend Mike.
Speaker 7: Yeah, but he left. He bought a Stombucks water and the snow an back and drag. Someone put it in the trash. So they're gonna get down.
Speaker 2: Is out of that I know that well, you know it would hope. But sometimes DNA is tough to paul. I mean, when you know, yeah, let's see how it works out. Hey, Mike, I hate to do this, do you? Thank you? Talk soon? All right, PALP talk to you bye bye. We'll take a very quick break here. We're going to continue talking about this in the next hour. The murder of the mystery in New York, and it has everything to do with who was the murderer and what was the motive of the person who pulled the trigger or the person who hired that guy to pull the trigger. This is going to be an interesting story and we're going to talk about it in the next hour, so feel free. The only lines open, I have one at six one seven, two, five, four to ten thirty, and I have two at six one seven, nine three one ten thirty back on Night's side right after this