Speaker 1: We're talking about the fact that we don't have an ironing board, because our guests asked us a week if they could borrow our iron and ironing board.
Speaker 2: The other day, like, we have an iron, I said.
Speaker 1: I know we have an iron, and but I don't think we have an ironing board anymore. I think we got rid of that.
Speaker 2: Did you readily know where the iron was? Yes?
Speaker 1: I knew that, knew where the iron was. And he said, well, what about a steamer? And I was like, no, that doesn't work.
Speaker 2: Why do we have it? We still have it.
Speaker 1: I don't know that he needs to be thrown out. But I mean, you said you think an ironing board is a standard thing.
Speaker 2: I thought it was. I thought it because yeah, I never had not had one.
Speaker 1: We don't iron I can't remember the last time I got the iron out and actually used it. So but anyway, is it? Is it a common thing? And we've got let's see here on the text, I'm fifty two and never owned an irony. Wow, okay, like Kevin, no ironing board. This text says if this is your am I weird Wednesday question? Yes, you guys are weird for not having an ironing board or a steamer.
Speaker 2: That's Laura. Well it's not. Am I a weird but you know we are doing effect finding mission.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, Millie from lake Worth. I haven't owned an ironing board for over twelve years. They take up space, they're hard to close, and for some reason they cover the cover always comes off.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, the cover of always comes off.
Speaker 1: Send a man and put him on the moon, but we can't make a better cover on there.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: One triple eight four one five one oh five five.
Speaker 2: This is sandy.
Speaker 3: I don't have an ironing board. I think I had an argument with an ironing board many times and it lost so garbage. You don't need an ironing board. All you need is a really good heavy duty towel, like a beach towel or even a heavy duty bath towel. Put it on a kitchen counter, bathroom counter, and just iron on a towel.
Speaker 2: That's what I do when I need to iron.
Speaker 1: That's what we told him to do.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And if you do.
Speaker 3: Need to iron, that's that's that's an easy fix, so you don't mess up your California closet. And an ironing board I'm not needed.
Speaker 1: I'm not going to because I'm with you. I had one too many fights with the one we had that wouldn't stay up or whatever.
Speaker 3: It would stay up or it wouldn't go down. It's like, this is a bunch of I'm not doing the damn ironing boards.
Speaker 2: Get lost.
Speaker 3: I won.
Speaker 1: That hy Okay, Well you guys have a wonderful day.
Speaker 2: Love you by, love you bye.
Speaker 1: I mean, is anybody doing that much ironing?
Speaker 2: I think it was just us. We just don't iron Your friends do, yeah, our friends.
Speaker 3: But we also have the wrinkle uh system in our dryer that steams out wrinkles.
Speaker 2: That's what Dana says. She does have an ironing board, so she's still counting for an iron okay, because she uses the dry setting on the drive. Yes, we have a dryer setting. That's the word I was.
Speaker 1: I knew how to turn that on. Yes, yeah, all right, so yeah, we're just on a fact finding mission this morning.
Speaker 2: Really, so it's pretty easy.
Speaker 1: We're not that weird because we don't have an ironing board, all right. One triple eight four one five one oh five five