Speaker 1: By Billy Cunningham, the Great American. Of course, the Jeffrey Epstein matter continues unobated. I tweeted on this about a week ago in which I did not believe what Pam Bondy was saying. I do not believe Nick Pttell what the head of the FBI was saying. I do not believe. I hate to say this, Dan Bongino, I think he's wonderful. I don't necessarily believe what he's saying. I don't disbelieve, so I wanted to dive deeper into this whether Cashpttel knows more than he's saying. And of course the one man that knows everything is Nick Bryant. He's a veteran investigative journalist, widely regarded, holding a PhD. In all things Epstein. Going back to about twenty oh five, when these matters began, you might recall US Attorney Alex Acosta kind of unt easy on Epstein in twenty eight part of the Bush administration. He said that Acostas said that there was someone up higher in the food chain or him to back off. You only two possibilities for Bush forty three or the or Gonzales, the Attorney General Alberto himself. That began in twenty oh eight. This's been going off nearly twenty years. And first of all, Nick Brian, welcome, I think for the first time to the Bill Cunningham show. Let's go to number one, which what led you to investigate Jeffrey Epstein when so few others around the world were paying any attention going back almost twenty years.
Speaker 2: I started investigating Jeffrey Epstein in twenty twelve.
Speaker 3: And the reason I did that is I published.
Speaker 2: A book in twenty oh nine twenty ten about a nationwide pedophile network that was covered up by federal authorities. And what we see with Epstein, it's kind of a carbon copy.
Speaker 3: In many ways of the network that I reported on.
Speaker 2: And it's the same as far as children being flown around the country and pandered to berry power for individuals, and also an intelligence connection and blackmail.
Speaker 1: Wow, well I could ask you, as it's still ongoing. I pray to god it isn't. But Jeffrey Epstein received a sweetheart deal like in twenty oh eight for serious misbehavior. Talk about p Diddy situations. It was awful. And why did Jeffrey Epstein in twenty oh eight get a sweetheart deal when it came to trafficking children for sex. Why was the deal so easy on Jeffrey Epstein In twenty eight.
Speaker 2: The Department of Justice knew about had a list of thirty four Jeffrey Epstein victims.
Speaker 3: I've got that list, but they.
Speaker 2: Were aware of forty underage Jeffrey Epstein victims and Alexander Acosta, and he alluded to this, was told that he had to stand down from prosecuting Jeffrey Epstein because Jeffrey Epstein was intelligence. And as you also said, there's only two people in the and that was in two of seven. There's only two people in the country that can tell a US attorney to stand down. One is the Attorney General and one is the president. And there's no way the Attorney general is going to cover up a nationwide pedophile network without his boss saying cover it up. So that's when the cover up with Jeffrey Epstein started. That we can definitively prove.
Speaker 1: You know, I do not think currently there's much thought about George Bush forty three is covering up a nationwide pedophile network involving one Jeffrey Epstein. To me, that's somewhat we're talking about Bush and Cheney. Why in the hill would Bush slash Cheney cover up the crimes of Jeffrey Epstein. What's the motivation?
Speaker 2: I believe that they were protecting They were protecting very powerful people. But I believe that they were protecting a political system that's ripe with blackmail, and Americans are very naive about that. And actually there was a there's a city and US congressman from Tennessee. His name is Tim Burchett, and he came out about a year and a half ago and he said, my colleagues are being compromised in honey traps, and that has been the case. Political blackmail is as old as our republic itself. So they're protecting a system of blackmail, which I think is even more important than protecting the number of these very powerful props.
Speaker 1: Hasn't Bush forty three gotten away? Shall we say? Without remarks or criticisms about this, I would say, if somebody would ask him he doesn't give interviews anymore, he would say I don't know anything about that. He would simply ignore it. Is there any objective evidence, like emails about these orders given to Acosta? The age to stand down is simply a word of mouth that somehow somebody in the White House made a telephone call in twenty oh eight to Acosta in Miami to stand down. Is there any hard evidence there was any connection between Bush forty three and Jeffrey Epstein any connection.
Speaker 2: There isn't a direct connection. But Bush's father was actually his administration covered up the Franklin network, and his attorney general was William Barr, And William Barr was Trump's first attorney general, and he covered up the Epstein networks. And there isn't a definitive voicemail.
Speaker 3: There isn't a definitive email. But as I said, and.
Speaker 2: I've talked to legal scholars about this, because I really wanted to be right, the only people, the only two people that can tell a US attorney to stand down is the Attorney general and the president.
Speaker 1: And it happened. What sentence did Jeffrey Epstein receive and twenty eight that was far different than other pedophile sexual e forgursive children received? What kind of sentence that Epstein received in twenty eight.
Speaker 2: He was sentenced to eighteen months in the county jail. He served thirteen months, and he was actually able to go out during the day and molest underage girls. Well, he was ostensibly incarcerated, and then he had his little wing of the jail fixed up like the TAIJ.
Speaker 3: Mahon.
Speaker 1: So you're saying, while in the county jail, he's given like work release to go out and molest children.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, absolutely, How's that possible?
Speaker 1: I mean I've heard how's it possible that that could happen in Miami? I guess this would be like twenty nine to twenty ten. How is it possible he could do that?
Speaker 2: Well, how is it possible that the federal government could have a list of thirty four victims that he molested? Anderdon got molested, didn't only do eighteen months in a county jail? I mean, how is that?
Speaker 3: And the Feds knew at forty victims?
Speaker 2: So how is that possible that he the most prolific child molester. I believe that's ever been acknowledged by federal law enforcement.
Speaker 3: How is that possible?
Speaker 2: It's because the strings were pulled at the apex of power to allow him to walk essentially unmolesting all those unraged girls.
Speaker 1: Uh, Nick Bryant, I would assume by twenty ten, Jeffrey Astein was done with his sentence or so. He then spent the next many many years flying around the world Lolita Island. This is a convicted pedophile. You would think he would be like radioactive, nobody would want to be with him at all. But during this time frame from twenty ten to twenty nineteen when he killed himself, is it true he was out doing exactly the stuff he was doing before, but on steroids.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it wasn't even a speed bump for him, and the upper.
Speaker 3: Echelon still community.
Speaker 2: The former CI director William Burns actually visited him a couple of times at his house, and we know about Bill Gates and Sergey Brand, a founder of Google. Yeah, it wasn't even a speed bump. But the government is saying now is that Jeffrey Epstein didn't pander a single child.
Speaker 3: And that's really really egregious.
Speaker 2: With that memo that came out last week that nobody would sign. I mean, no one in the Trump administration was going to take a fall for that memo. But that memo said that Jeffrey Epstein molested over a thousand underage girls by himself. Now I do agree with the memo that that part anyway, that he did molest over a thousand underage girls by himself, but the memo also said that he didn't pander the girls and blackmail.
Speaker 3: Wasn't involved home. So what was Jeffrey Epstein doing on his island?
Speaker 2: Was he just going to his island and drinking martinis and then flying back.
Speaker 3: The whole thing is absurd. And then with Dlayne Mashwell, so they're.
Speaker 2: Saying Epstein acted alone, But then Dlainne Maxwell is in prison and Dahlayne Mashwell was indicted on two.
Speaker 3: Conspiracies e noone else was indicted.
Speaker 2: The same thing is happening with Diddy right now because there were multiple people involved with Diddy's criminal enterprise. So the elite have a very different judicial system than you.
Speaker 1: Or me, Nick Briant. How did Jeffrey Epstein get all of his money? One estimate was a half a billion dollars. He did not have a college education, and that he lived the lifestyles of the rich and famous. Where did Jeffrey Epstein get hundreds of millions of dollars from? Where did the money come from?
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 2: Less Wechner gave him power of attorney over his empire, and less Wexner was the CEO of El Brands, which owned Victoria's Secret and Tommy Helpeger. He's a billionaire and Epstein could do anything he wanted with that money. And this is how the mainstream media has been so disingenuous. Vanity Fair actually had an article that addressed this, and they said that Les Wexner gave Jeffrey Epstein power of attorney over his billions.
Speaker 3: Was because he was lonely. And then and this is another this is another good one.
Speaker 2: Leon Black, who was the head of Apollo Management, another billionaire, and another individual that was Jeffrey Epstein was pandering underage girls too.
Speaker 3: He gave Jeffrey Epstein one hundred and sixty million dollars.
Speaker 2: And there were multiple media outlets that reported that the reason why Leon Black, allionaire gave Jeffrey Epstein one hundred and sixty million dollars was because Jeffrey Epstein was helping him with his taxes.
Speaker 1: Great guy, one, I don't believe any of that. I don't believe I'd be your friend for one hundred and sixty one million dollars. He's got to provide some services of some type commensurate with the value given. This guy lived the lifestyles of the rich and famous. Well, why didn't Maxwell she Exlaine Maxwell, the top deputy of Jeffrey Epstein, is serving like twenty years in federal prison in the state of Florida. If she knew incriminating information against anyone of the rich and fame is not named, why wouldn't she disgorge that information to save her own hide?
Speaker 2: For the same reason that Jeffrey Epstein is dead, It's because she knows that entire network. And I believe that she was told either you can talk, and well, if you talk, you're going to end up like Jeffrey Epstein, if you were going to push you in prison for a while, and you're going to have to adjust to that. But she was putting a very cush prison, and then she was cycled into dormitory living, which is very rare for relatively new inmates to live in dormitory living because it's usually inmates that have been exemplary and are fairly close to getting discharged from the prison.
Speaker 3: So she's got to cush life and prison and she's.
Speaker 2: Going to get all that money when she gets out. So and the same thing happened in the Franklins gown. I wrote that book about the interstate child trafficking, and there were two primary pedophilic pimps. One kept his bull shut and did about ten years for financial crimes and then he had a no show job waiting for him at a BM BMW dealership in Alexandria, Virginia, so he was taking care of And the other one was much like Epstein. He had a big ego and I think it would have been hard for him to deal with prison, and he committed suicide. So I think that I think that Dwayne Maxwell was given Door one in door two, Dor one.
Speaker 3: She keeps them all shed and does some time door too. She ends up like Jeffrey Epstein.
Speaker 1: Well, I'll tell you what. This is used by the media now to drive a wedge between Mega supporters and President Trump himself. Can you predict in the next few weeks or months, what's going to come out of this thing or is it simply going to die on the vine.
Speaker 3: I don't see this dying on the vine. I mean what the Trump administration is doing. It's covering up a.
Speaker 2: For thousands of girls that were molested, well over a thousand girls that were molested, and it's line it's it's saying that Jeffrey Epstein didn't pander any of these girls, that.
Speaker 3: That there was no blackmail involved. I mean, no one believes that.
Speaker 2: I mean there are some hardcore mega people that are living in extreme but no one else believes that.
Speaker 3: So this is something. When the Trump administration said that they were going.
Speaker 2: To release the Epstein files, they put a white elephant in the living room, right, and they thought that they could kill the white elephant with the memo that was released last week saying that Jeffrey Epstein acted alone, but.
Speaker 3: That killed the elephant.
Speaker 2: But now the elephant is still in the living room, and now it's really starting to stink.
Speaker 1: Well, let's see what happens. It's a fascinating tale. And this makes p did he look like he committed misdemeanors compared to what Jeffrey Epstein did for what from at least twenty oh six, probably be well before that to twenty nineteen.
Speaker 3: Jeffrey Epstein. Jeffrey Epstein traffic miners for twenty five years.
Speaker 2: And I've started an nonprofit organization called Epstein Justice, and your listeners can go to Epstein Justice dot com and if they want to be part of the solution.
Speaker 3: If they really want to get justice for all.
Speaker 2: These victims and want the government to come clean, that's what we're about. And so I would suggest that you and your listeners go to Epstein Justice dot com.
Speaker 1: All right, Nick Brian, investigative Journalists, thanks for coming on the Bill Cunningham Show. The truth will set us all free. The truth will set us free. And Nick Brian, thanks for coming on the show. And may God bless you and God bless America. Nick, thank you very much.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 2: Bill.
Speaker 1: All right, let's continue with more. There you have it. I don't know what to say, Dwight General. I would trust Cash Betel and Dan Bongino, and I would trust Bambondi. But this thing has me in turmoil because I don't know who to believe. I don't know who to trust. I know a bunch of girls were victimized, and maybe as many known thirty four to forty, but the reporting is close to one thousand over twenty five years, and while in jail, he was released on work release to go have sex with girls. Unbelievable. Bill Cunningham News Radio seven hundred Wow.