Speaker 1: This is the seventy seven WABC Mini Cast.
Speaker 2: Listen. Once again Dave Scott, who's a Canadian, has to explain to me why today in the lower forty eight I could smell those forest fires as bad as they've ever been, and I could see that smoke as bad as it's ever been. These are amazing fires. How many fires are there? Do you know, Dave Scott, how many Canadian fires are imposing themselves on us in declaring war?
Speaker 1: I think there's over one hundred and fifty right now, and I know that. I know in British Columbia. I can't speak for any other province, but I know in British Columbia they have called in firefighters from Mexico, Costa Rica, Australia, New Zealand and that way it helps take a lot of the bird and off of off of the play that's going on right now.
Speaker 2: But imagine the expense of bringing in firefighters from New Zealand, the airplane, the hotel, the feeding them. Mexico not so hard. Freaking New Zealand couldn't be further away.
Speaker 1: I agree with you, I agree with you, But you know what, in this new wave of super fires that we are seeing, or should I call them super bureaucracy fires? That way we could, you know, we could share the wealth of what's going on. And this is you know, look, I believe climate change is real in certain cases, but I don't believe that a lot of these fires are caused by climate change. For example, just south of me four hours a lady who is very pro climate change just happened to be arrested for urson for setting three ground fires.
Speaker 2: Right, yeah, I mean, yeah, that's a good way to deal with the environment is to as set forest.
Speaker 1: Fires exactly so you know, Yes, there's lightning strikes. Yes, the fires create their own weather patterns, the bigger that they go. But I mean, people are just so hyped up about oh it has to be climate change. It has to be climate change. Look at the factors that are in it before you proclaim it, Okay, And that is all I'm saying, Like these need these super fires, they don't need emotion. They need critical thinking as to why they are happening. Look, we if you guys are getting hit with smoke where you are, Waltern, yes I apologize for that, yes, But I mean on the flip side, you know, we have to start looking for answers as to why it's happening. Not bureaucracy, not disallowing people at fire crews to sit around and do nothing for three four five days, not grounding helicopters, not grounding airplanes. You would think with the I think Canada has given Ukraine, and I'm Ukrainian and I got to you know, you know, if you talked about the Russia Ukrainian War. Okay, I'm all about supporting Ukraine. But if you look at the money that Canada alone has designated to help Ukraine, we could have bought another three hundred three hundred water bomber aircraft that land on the lakes, the Canada air ones that you see on every video that land on the lake, scoop it up and go dump it on the fires. But no, instead we give it away.
Speaker 2: The bureaucracy allegedly started the fires. Why did they start the fires?
Speaker 1: Well, I think it comes down to a few things. We're always tampering with nature, so we're spraying glycophates on the forest. We're not clean in Canada. Due to the political climate that has really taken away what Canada is, which is a natural resource country and an export country. We've taken the jobs of cleaning up the forest, say of dead fall or you know, replanting trees. We haven't done enough of it. You're trying to kill bugs with chemicals, which dries out the trees, which makes them more susceptible to fires. I mean, if you and I think of a fire starting, Walter, what's the temperature that you think of? You think of it probably between ninety and one hundred and ten fahrenheit, okay, which would be about say, thirty three to thirty nine degrees celsius. That's where I think, not at seventy five degrees fahrenheit or twenty one degrees celsius, nothing like that. And yet they're starting in cooler temperatures now and they're taking off. Well why are they taking off? Because we don't have people. Our forest industry has been decimated. If you look in my town, when I moved here eleven years ago, there were three mills, okay, that were all different types of mills for all different types of wood. Now eleven years later, we have zero mills in a town of twenty five hundred people. And that was our biggest economic growth. And this is happening all over not only British Columbia in smaller towns, but right across the country. When you take away the forestry and the people who manage forestry. For somebody who's just getting out of university who grew up in the city but looked up at the mountains and said, hey, those trees look really, really pretty, it doesn't get the job done properly.
Speaker 2: Do you think this is an act of war that the Canadian government has declared war on the Lower forty eight, on the US and the way that you've weaponized these trees?
Speaker 1: Historically speaking, we are to and oh against you? So I mean, could we be going for three? And oh? I mean every year we send our Canadian Air Force down with Canadian geese we call them cobra chickens up here, and you know we're all about the danger. Man, We leave a dangerous, dangerous way.
Speaker 2: The geese can take down our planes.
Speaker 1: Why not? Why not?
Speaker 2: It seems like an act of war. You've leach, unleashed them toxic chemicals on us. Smoke. It's a smoke war, a chemical war and geese. Therefore, you're sending a militarized aircraft toward us.
Speaker 1: Well, not just that, but let's also remember that Canadians are breathing in the smoke as well. But if you go back to World War One during Agent Orange, when the Germans were dropping Agent Orange on everybody, the Canadians were breathing in that stuff like it was a barbecue. You know, we went right for it. You know, that's how strong the Canadian lungs are.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Now, do you have anything that's because of the French cigarettes? Do you have anything to report to us? Dave Scott, host of spaced Out Radio. You can hear every show he's ever done on YouTube. Spased Out Radio got a cool website, spaced out Radio dot com. Dave expert on UFOs UAPs. How about a report on the latest, well.
Speaker 1: The latest if we can use an old childhood or nursery rhyme, sure, alter about the pied Piper, you know where he plays his flute in all the rats end up leaving with him out of the city of London. Well I laughed at this, and I don't know why I came up with this analogy. But Congressman Eric Burlison, who is very hot to trot on the UFO topic right now and really getting into protecting whistleblowers and potential whistleblowers for coming forward so that way they are protected from breaking their NDAs in case they want to say what happened, where the UFOs are, where the alien bodies are, that allegedly the United States government is covering up. Well, he put up his pipe pied piper today and he started playing his flute because on x he put out a big report that basically says, Look, if you guys are wanting to come out, if you're wanting to add your name to the list, come to me. Talk to me. I want your story. I want to be able to really bring this to the forefront. I want to make sure you're protected. I want to make sure that you are safe, that you don't have to worry about getting fired from your government job or your defense contract job because you did this. So right now, basically, what Burlison is doing is he's calling together all the troops who have had UFO experiences or unidentified anomalist phenomena otherwise known as UAP experiences that they can come out and publicly talk about it. Now, when I say publicly, I'm not saying to the public you and I don't get those stories this is so they can come out publicly to the Congress, people behind the dark curtain, behind the Wizard of Oz's curtain, So that way they can keep their names out of the public. They're not going on radio or podcast interviews like your show or my show or whoever. They are literally just trying to get these names out of the woodwork. And for a lot of the whistleblowers, from what I've heard from people who are close to many of them, they're not trusting anybody. They don't want to come out. They don't care what kind of assurances they have, because in the end, it doesn't matter whence their name is public. They could have a a lot of ramifications that happened to them, from losing pensions, to losing jobs, to losing contracts. There's a lot more at stake. They're just talking about a UFO.
Speaker 2: What's at stake.
Speaker 1: They're livelihoods and potentially the livelihood of their children or maybe their spouse or well, don't.
Speaker 2: You think we're at a point in time where we're past that When a government says, yes there are UFOs, here are the files. The power, the importance of the drop of the files, in my opinion, is it's the first time in history that the US government has actually acknowledged it's true. Now, you may not like the files, you may not think there's enough. I may not think there's enough, But we have to put that in context, which is that up till now we speculated on two things.
Speaker 1: Well, and Walter, I would agree with you on that. However, with the people coming out and basically throwing their own departments under the bus, the alphabet agencies that pretty much rule the behind the scenes and behind the curtains of government really don't like this happening. They don't like their secrets coming out to the public. And I think that's the concern. It isn't about telling or not telling the US public. It's about potentially giving up secrets. Most of these people, if not all of them, don't know what they've seen. They don't know if it's secret technology that Lockheed Skunk Quirks has been working on, or if it's actually from outer space or a different dimension. This is the argument, and they don't want to give up a lot of the secrets that the US has been holding. And I got a good example of that, Walter, if you don't mind, Okay, remember during the bin Laden raid in a Badabad, Pakistan. When they took out bin Laden, they brought in a bunch of stealth helicopters that were based, I believe at one of the secret bases of the West Coast Okay. There were two of them. One of them actually crashed during that session and during that raid and they had to blow it up and destroy it. Otherwise we would have never known that those helicopters actually existed. Where are those helicopters now? Where are the helicopters that were used? Why have we never seed them again? Were they destroyed like they were already made for one mission and then destroyed or are they still around? That's a big question. And that's kind of like leading into the UAP thing. Where is everything? Where are they hiding it? What are they hiding? What technologies do they have? And that's the big question. Nobody knows, Nobody knows, nobody knows. That's right. So with the Canadian wildfires, do we see an end to this? The Canadian wildfires, of course, they're going to start wrapping up here soon. And what's traditional is that usually around Labor Day they end up disappearing and they end up being under full control and they end up going out, like, for instance, in my area, just a couple of days ago, towns that were evacuated, they've been allowing people back home. They have reopened the highway, so now I can actually drive south to Vancouver, where I'm going next week. So I mean it is something that is very very appropriate for this time of year as well. Not only that, but the temperatures at night are starting to get into single digits up where we live, and the fires don't move as fast at night, so it's a combination of both. So Dave, do you think does it? I mean, why now though? Why this year is the smoke coming down to the lower forty eight If this happens all the time, because we as Canadians were instructed to point all of our fans towards forty ninth parallel, you know, well.
Speaker 2: I think it's I think it's personal. And did you like Matt's impression of me? I think that was pretty good.
Speaker 1: It kind of tripped me out a little bit. I'm like, is there a problem with your microphone right now? Or no? It's excellent, excellent.
Speaker 2: No, it was this is what happens when we talk about top secret government stuff. This happens to many talk show hosts across America. We get interfered with it exactly the most curious moments, isn't that something, Dave Scott?
Speaker 1: Was I cut off the air? Or was I still on the air when I know you.
Speaker 2: Were still on the air because you're Canadian, but as an American, I was cut off. Hey, great show, thank you, thank you very much, Dave Scott, spaced Out Radio, spaced Out Radio dot Com. Walter Sterling The Other side of Midnight from the Redapple Audio Networks