Speaker 1: This is Dan Capless and welcome to today's online podcast edition of The Dan Caplis Show. Please be sure to give us a five star rating if you'd be so kind, and to subscribe, download, and listen to the show every single day on your favorite podcast platform.
Speaker 2: Of the show with welcoming Shriff Steve Reams as your guest host today. And as I've been saying over the last few days, I want to try to get as many governor candidates on as we can, and I know that we've had some hits or misses with some of these folks. The guy we had on yesterday, Jason Clark, was definitely an entertaining character. But you know, I think it's important we keep talking about we want to see things come back in the state of Colorado. We want to make sure we get a candidate out there that can represent us and maybe bring some normalcy back to this state. So it's important to give these guys a platform, and that'll be our transition to our next guest, which is Bryson Garrison. He's a candidate for governor and he's also a fire chief out of Brighton. Bryson, how you doing doing great?
Speaker 3: Srif Raams. Thanks for having me on the show.
Speaker 2: You bet, And you know, normally I take a few swipes that my brothers who are on the fire services, but today you're you know, you're on here for a different purpose. So I want to ask you for your chill, your recipe or anything. We'll just ask you. I appreciate that.
Speaker 3: I want to ask you for the doughnut resident.
Speaker 2: That's perfect, that's great. I don't like to share it. Bryceon. So obviously you're a fire chief down in the Brighton area. But what made you decide, Hey, I think I'm gonna throw my hat in this competition for governor. And what do you bring to the table.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I certainly appreciate the question. You know, the why behind what we do is always really important for me.
Speaker 2: Of course, I.
Speaker 3: Loved my fire service career and I still have some distance to go there. But what I'd really like to do is serve more people. That's what we do in public service. We're here to serve others and to help in times of need. Those are the things that come to mind for me when I say, you know the reason for the governorship is I've got some great skill sets. I look at Colorado almost in a state of emergency at times, and you know exactly what that looks like. And when you've got these emergencies, you've got to have somebody that knows how to handle them, put them in order to prioritize what needs to be done sometimes recognize some of the most important things are what are we going to stop doing so that we can stop this problem from getting worse and then work through the remediation process of finding ways to improve it. So I bring some of those skill sets to the table. But in reality, you know, what drives me is just family. I have a lot of family in the state. We have a lot of friends in the state, as all of us do. And I think what we're seeing is something where the state's becoming unrecognizable for a while, a lot of us came here or grew up here.
Speaker 2: I think about that.
Speaker 3: I picture what Colorado used to be and it's changed dramatically. I'd love to bring that back for today's generations.
Speaker 2: Yeah I can't, I kind of help, but think I know, you know, through my travels in law enforcement, I'm seeing things now that are just their gut punch, you know, for the way Colorado has become versus where it was, I have to believe that you're seeing the same thing in the emergency service aside on the fire on fireside, What does that look like in the day to day life of what you do and kind of how does that propel you to move forward?
Speaker 3: Well, it certainly is a motivator for me. You know, there's things that I can share with you. For example, with Colorado being a sanctuary state, and if we don't follow some of the government federal government guidelines, we're not receiving grant money that impacts every single community in Colorado. If your emergency services don't have some of the federal funds that have helped us along the way to provide the services that we provided, we're not going to be able to meet those missions, the mission in the public of really taking great care of people. So that's one thing I think about. You know, from a state legislative side, we've seen the state legislator have some emergency sessions and an effort to find ways to reduce the taxable burden on our citizens, which is a great thing, but they're doing that in a way that's also compromising some of the emergency services ability to respond in the field. So those are a couple you know, more professional concern that I've got. But you know, I think there's a lot more to it than that. I think we're you know, we're seeing things that you know, just from Colorado, where we have a lot of trouble with losing some economic freedom in general for our businesses and especially law enforcement because we're partners and everything we do out in the field. And I see law enforcements hands getting tied to be able to do the right thing and make our community safe. I think that's a big, a big negative impact for our communities and a place where we could certainly do things to make our community safer by untying that those hands are law enforcement to get out there and do what they're meant to do.
Speaker 2: I think one thing that the average citizen doesn't understand the person who's not the first responder. And I'm sure you see it in the fire services as well, the impact of the legalization of marijuana and then the openness of drug use in this state, the reduction of penalties on drug use in this state. You know, my deputies are constantly responding to overdose calls as well as I'm sure your fire service guys are, and you know, while you may bring that person back, or you may get them the emergency tree they need, you don't get all of them. And at the same time that's impactful to the people who are responding, it's traumatic to those people who are saving those lives as well.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know, we call it moral injuries. You know, the firefighters, the police officers, everybody that's out there that's trying to help people in the community, and they're trying to make an impact, but we aren't stopping the main source of the problem. We're going to put a Fennel machines out in public for people to go use satanel as needed or nar can excuse me, just to overcome these overdoses, But in reality, we need to do things further upstream than that they stop that problem from happening. We want a society that doesn't rely on drugs to find their satisfaction. I think we all agree with that, and we know there's a lot of reasons why that happens. But I think in reality what we want to do is probably you and I both we want to go further upstream as legislators and make some changes that would be able to enforce the laws to stop people from using drugs that don't impact and make a positive, a positive impact in their family or their community, or you know, as far as as far as US as responders will certainly always go out and help those.
Speaker 2: That are in need.
Speaker 3: That will never change. But I think what that what that means is we need to go further upstream to help those folks that are in need.
Speaker 2: Sure, well, you've outlined some of the some of the tenets of your of your of your campaign, but what would you consider the major platforms that you're running on. I mean, what makes you different from the other candidates in the race.
Speaker 3: That's a that's a great question. And part of it is, you know, I don't know enough about some of their campaign platform two to say that. But what I what I could share with you is a couple of things that are just important. So for example, I've heard some things out there that we're going to eliminate the state income text, which is a great thing if we were able to do that, But but that requires a lot to make that happen, and maybe there's a pathway to get there. But but if that's the campaign, and I'm not saying that to everybody's but that you know, those are those things I think about that's not a reality of today. Or even eliminated property taxes, I think is a great thing. We should try and find ways to reduce that burden, the taxable burden on our communities. But we also have to make sure we're supporting the services that take care of them as well. But I think, you know, I've had a few things just to say. We've got to start with kind of restoring some economic freedom in the state. We've got some of the highest regulations in the state. We've got to find ways to attract the good paying jobs to Colorado's We've got to be able to start businesses in Colorado so that people want to live and work here. Of course, to do that, we've got to fix some of the housing prices, which you know, some of that has to do with some of the red tape that's being put out there. You know, some of that is just that we've got a lot of young people that are really struggling to figure out how to get in a home ownership. We've got to help that group out as well. I've kind of shared I would love to see communities that are safe to be in again that people don't feel like that it's dangerous for them or their children will be out in the streets. And I think we've got some of that in Colorado. And then, of course, I think education is a place where we could always do a little bit of reform. I know some folks that are in they're doing a great job, but I think there's some things that are in the education system that really don't belong there. And I think refocus, refocusing, reprioritizing on teaching things that are really actionable and usable for our youth would be important. And then the Colorado has got just some great things, our open spaces, protecting our water is important. But at the same time, we've got some great resources with oil and gas in Colorado that we also need to support them because I'll tell you what, they do a great job of supporting this state. And I think those are a lot of things that I think about of what we could start doing in Colorado to make a difference.
Speaker 2: You bet We've got Bryson Garrison On as a guest today. He's running for governor in the state of Colorado. Background is bright and he's a fire chief in Brighton. Bryson, you know, to get to the finish line. I mean, even to win the primary in this state, it takes a lot of cash. How do you how do you get out there to the voters? How do you how do you get your message out? And what's your plan for overcoming how much money those Democrats are going to throw at their various races.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know, it's you know, I've been to a couple events and there's some pretty pretty staggering numbers thrown out there. What it's going to take to win this race in Colorado. So so one things like your opportunity. You know, Shaffing's having me on here. It's just this is great to get a chance to reach the audience share. You know, I would love to be your governor to do that. It's going to certainly take some funding for us to get there. That's with any of the candidates, and it seems like there's a few more even still entering the race. I think what I what I would like to share is as I make connections with different groups, different county GOP parties, they're they're finding pathways to create resources. I know the state gops reorganizing and finding ways to collectively help the group with some of their resources and funding. And I'm very fortunate that there are some people that I think, when they're ready and they kind of get a good idea of what's out there, that they'll be looking to support the right candidate. I know for a few of those folks on that right candidate. So I've got some some things I'm working on in the background to get those resources to support the campaign. But you're right, this is no small mountain to climb.
Speaker 2: No, it's not something you just write a check for like Governor Poulis did. Most of us don't have those means to do that. So if the listeners want to go out and find out more about you, if they want to find you on social media, where do they go.
Speaker 3: Well, that's a great question. And what I'm working on is building the campaign website as we speak. So I don't have that up and running just yet, but I'll get it out there. I'll get it to everybody. I think you can look for me at some of these local events. You'll start seeing me. We'll be talking, and I really I kind of like the face to face discussion. I'm not a person that puts out yard signs or makes T shirts. I what I am is I'm a face to face kind of person that loves to share the message and hear what's important to the voters in Colorado and champion those causes because that's who we inevitably work for, is the people that we're serving. It seems like it's kind of gone a little stuwid at times in Colorado. But I will work on in that campaign. Website finalized up and finished up so I can get it out there, so it's a finished product. But anyway, that's where I'm at on that part of it.
Speaker 2: Okay, Is there an event coming up that people could could kind of plan for if they want to meet you or ask you some questions in person?
Speaker 3: Yeah, we just had a couple events in Well County. There's another one that'll be coming in some of the next few things will be in and there's smaller events and local committees. But there's another one coming up in September that'll be downtown Denver. Where'll we come a forum where you can do some Q and A. And I apologize, I don't have that date offhand. I'm trying to find it quickly so I could share that. But but but there are some events that are coming up, and once we get those, well, I think what's really going to be helpful is if we start accessing that that goop website. Are trying to get some of that code in one place, but we don't have it all just yet put together. So but I would share that I'll be attending as many of these local groups meetings as possible so that I can at least share the message, get to meet the folks here what's important, and see how much a candidate that resonates with the.
Speaker 2: Voters sounds good. Well, I'm sure most of those groups know that if they want to find you, the Secretary of State's website provides some contact information, which is how I reached out to you. So at least there's that out there, and hopefully as time goes on, you get that website put up, and we just appreciate you coming on. I hope you had an opportunity. I am glad you had an opportunity to put a little bit of information out here, and good luck to you as you continue on down this pathway.
Speaker 3: I definitely appreciate the time and the opportunity to kind of reach some of the folks out there. I'd love to have that follow up conversation and we'll make some of those ability to have that contact put out there pretty quickly.
Speaker 2: So all right, great, Well that was bryceon Garrison. He is a candidate for governor, current Brighton fire chief, and we'll see how this all plays out. That's one more in the race and one more that you've got to hear. With that, we'll go to break and when we come back, we'll kind of do a little bit of clean up before we have another governor Canada. On at five thirty six, you're listening to the Dankaplas Show here with Well Kenny Sheriff Steve Riams as your guest host.
Speaker 4: And now back to the Dan Tapless Show podcast.
Speaker 2: Today and Brian, thanks for playing that song. Coming back in for a break fourth of July weekend. What could be more patriotic than Lee Greenwood singing that song? And I've had the pleasure of seeing him sing that in person a couple of times, whether it was at a Trump rally, I think there was one when Mitt Romney was running for president, But regardless, it was still cool to hear to hear Lee Greenwood belt in that song out and even though he's getting older, he still does a pretty darn good job with it, So thank you for that.
Speaker 3: Ryan.
Speaker 4: You know that he's the same age as Joe Biden.
Speaker 2: Right, Wow, boys, some people age better than others.
Speaker 4: William Shatner was on Cape.
Speaker 2: Yeah I heard him. I heard him. Yeah ninety four. Yeah, that's great and sound sixty four. Yeah, he's crisp as could be. He brount circles around me. I'm not asking him to be a guest on the show. While we were away at break, We've got a couple of text messages come in. One I really want to get to here. I don't know if I can answer it accurately, but the question was, I'm not considering one of those burn up pepper spray launchers since the new can still carry law went into effect. What are the downsides of these tools? And I've never used one. I've researched them a little bit for some other folks, and I would say that the biggest downside is, you know, it's the old adage if you never want to bring a knife to a gunfight, it's it's close to a gun, but it's not a gun. So someone's got a gun on you returning fire with one of those. You know, it's better than nothing, but I think you're going to want to get the first shot off, and they look and sound a lot like a regular weapon, so that may result in someone firing back at you. But as a home defense weapon, if you're not really wanting to go through the hoops of having to try to buy a gun and some of the new restrictions that will go into place, those actually kick in next I believe September one. But yeah, I don't know. I mean, I can't, I can't tell anybody it's a bad idea to figure out a way to protect yourself. I mean a lot of people carry, you know, a n eye for our pepper spray or whatever. That's just one more tool than the tool belt. But a firearm is always the great equalizer. And that's why I've said many times over an arms society is a polite society. And in Colorado you still can open carry. So depending on where you're at, you you know, a lot of times it's pretty it's pretty accepted, but depending on your particular community, it may not be. If you want to move to Weld County, we got a lot of we got a lot of space and we're very accepting of open carry because it happens all the time and people are very accustomed to it. So that I guess that's my long answer to a short question and one of these others. I think we're just going to skip over because I don't want to bring that out on an air. But you know, as we lead into the fourth of July, the weekend here, I do want to make a little public service announcement for everyone out there, for those of you that you know, you get ticked off and you hear fireworks going off in your neighborhood, and you know, you got that kid that keeps popping, you know, black jacks out on the corner and all that kind of stuff. I get it. That stuff's annoying, and it's sometimes it gets on your nerves. But this is the time of the year where dispatch centers get overwhelmed, and they get overwhelmed with those kind of calls. And I'm saying that because I'm starting to see it even in my own office, where you know, our dispatchers are just getting inundated, and then when those really important calls come in, you know, a traffic accident with injuries or you know some kind of in progress emergency that needs law enforcement there. You know, in an absolute crunch, it's harder and harder for those those real calls to get get taken care of. What I would encourage people to do is go out and talk to your neighbors if you're not if your neighbor's doing something you don't necessarily agree with, or lighting off fireworks, making an opportunity to go out and say hi. And I know that may sound crazy, especially in today's society, but don't expect law enforcement to come fix everything. And I'm saying that as a public service announcement for a guy who's worked in law enforcement for almost twenty eight years now. So many of these issues just get worse when you ask law enforcement to come fix them. And oftentimes when we get there, they say, I wish you had just come over and said something. We just stop popping them. So take that to heart, take it for what it's worth. And when we come back, we will have yet another governor's candidate, mister Greg Lopez, probably the most notable candidate in the race so far as far as name recognition goes. So we'll get back with him in just a few minutes. But you're listening to Dan Caplis Show here with well Kenny Sheriff Steve Reims as your guest host.
Speaker 4: You're listening to the Dan Kaplis Show podcast.
Speaker 2: And without further ado, we'll just go ahead and jump right into this next guest, which is our I don't know eighth or ninth candidate for governor that we've had on in the last few few days, and that is Greg Lopez. Greg has been the former mayor of Parker. He filled in at the end of Congressman Bucks term and I guess won the election for that fill in spot for CD four and has been a candidate. Now this is your third time running for governor, and probably that third time might be the charm. Is that correct?
Speaker 3: Greg?
Speaker 5: Hey, Steve, how are you doing.
Speaker 2: I'm doing well.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you know, actually this is the third time that I'm seeking the nomination to be the Republican candidate for governor. So yes, this is the third time I'm seeking the nomination.
Speaker 2: Well, you know, more power to you. I don't know how. I don't know how anybody musters up the strength to want to do it once yet alone three times, But here we are. So with that being said, I mean you've you've obviously been in this fight for a little while. What makes this candidacy different from the other two.
Speaker 5: Well, look, as you did it earlier. You know, I'm a former congressman. I have the most name recognition throughout the state, and people truly understand that I care. Both candidates. After they lose, you never see them again. You don't see them back in the battlefield. You know, for the last seven years, we've seen what a single party control can do.
Speaker 2: It's terrible.
Speaker 5: It's terrible, and Colorado's in the crisis. Look, I've been my wife and I have been here in thirty eight years. The Colorado that we know and love is being a race. And I'm here to tell you that it's time for Colorado to make a comeback, to make Colorado Colorado again. And the way we do that is we put people over politics, and I am going to do that. I've been traveling the state and this this is what's different, is that people are truly understanding the severity of what is happening here in the state of Colorado, and they are looking for a voice that they've heard before, a voice that they can fully believe that will never go away. As long as we're having to deal with, you know, our brothers and sisters on the left side that have seen to be lost and what they're doing.
Speaker 2: So, what do you think are the major issues you would address if elected as governor of Colorado? What would be those things you would focus most focus on.
Speaker 5: Well, let me tell you. Look, you know, Colorado's in the crisis everywhere you look. But one of the things that I will do is so this sanctuary state, this needs to go away. We are not a we cannot be a sanctuary state. The sec that we are has raised our crying levels, has caused a lot of have it. So local control is another thing. I want to give local control back to the counties, back to the cities where the government doesn't tell them what to do or how to do it, how to live their lives. The state needs the stay out of local control of regulations. I'm the former director of the United States Small Business Administration. I know the importance of small business and how regulations through DORA is crippling small business, which means we're not able to hire people, We're not able to live that American dream that everybody wants. And so there's a lot of things crime. I mean, it can go on and on and on about all the things that are happening, but local control, sanctuary state, removing regulations, making governments back, put government back into lane where they belong, and allowing everybody to live that quality of life that we can all be proud of Colorado once again.
Speaker 2: So let me ask you this question. Greg. You know, there's been a lot of candidates saying I'm going to eliminate state income tax. I'm going to eliminate this tax or that tax. You haven't made those comments. But I don't think Colorado has a revenue issue. I think Colorado has a spending issue. And when I say spending issue, it's not that they're spending too much. It's necessary necessarily, it's that they're spending things, in my opinion, on stuff that the voters don't prioritize. I mean, I can't tell you how many times driving down here to the studio from Weald County, I've just about rattled my teeth out of my head. If elected as governor, what would your priorities be for spending in this state? Where would you focus the government moneyes too?
Speaker 5: Look, you just said it. Look, transportation infrastructure is what's going to bring jobs to Colorado. It what it allows us to get to where we need to go. This traffic and congestion is unbelievable. Look, when I served in Congress, I said on the Budget Committee, I sat on the Science, Base and Technology Committee, and I was also one of the first people to sit on the Dose Committee. Government is spending way too much money. You know, the state was one point two billion over budget. Did right here right here to tell you it's going to be worse next year because they're spending too much money, like you just said, and nobody's watching it. How can you not know that you're one point two billion dollars over budget until the JBC gets together. I mean to me, that just shows lack of executive experience, lack of administrative oversight, and the bureaucrats are just running them up. Well, I got to stop that.
Speaker 2: And I think there's a lot of pet projects that on the left side of the aisle likes to feed and they don't. It's at any cost. I mean, that's that's my personal opinion.
Speaker 5: So hey, look at the governor. The governor wants to build a twenty million dollar bridge from the front steps of the Capitol over to Liberty Park twenty millions. Talk about these pet projects that you're talking about. The whole introduction of the wolf, that is a pet project of Governor Polis.
Speaker 2: And it's cost a lot of mind. Yeah, yeah, you know.
Speaker 5: And they're hurting rule Colorado. They're hurting our ranchers, our farmers, They're causing havoc up in the western Slope. You know, I can't even go into the water issue and how Governor Polish is ignoring our water issues. I mean, she's out to lunch. And a governor that truly understands the importance of how to be an executive administrator and put people in for the politics.
Speaker 2: Well, I got a challenge one of the points you made. You said that Colorado isn't a sanctuary state. All right, you said it is a sanctuary state, but Governor Polis keeps saying it's not. So how can those two things be the same?
Speaker 5: Well, look, I would say you this. I know it's legal to smokes here in Colorado, but I think he's looking way too much of it because we all though you know.
Speaker 3: That it is absolutely yeah, you know.
Speaker 5: So he's just trying to mislead the voters. And I'm here to tell you that the voters are now recognizing that a lot of stuff that he says it's not true.
Speaker 2: Well, and I won't limit this to one party. I think you have to be careful. You know, politicians of both walks have been guilty of just making outlandish statements and boldface lies. But I've not seen a governor who just so willingly will just tell you something and pretend as if it's the truth. Is what Governor Polus does. And I hope that that's not anything we see from any of our Republican candidates. That just can't be a tenant of anyone who's running to be a Republican candidate for governor.
Speaker 5: I totally agree with you. And look, you know, you know me, what you see is what you get. I haven't changed my messaging, I haven't changed where I stand on my issues. You know, I'm a veteran. I would just say, well that, you know, and we are in a war. We're in a war in Colorado for a worldview, and the worldview that they have had is on in the last seven years. It's not the worldview that most colorado want to see. And that's why it's time for a comeback. We've got to make Colorado Colorado again. And that's exactly what I'm going to do, is I'm going to make Colorado a state that we can all be proud of.
Speaker 2: Well, so to that point, you said, you haven't changed your messaging, You're still the same Canada that you've been before. Well, with that being said, how do you get that message to resonate differently than maybe it has in the first couple of campaigns? And how do you get that message out to a broader spectrum? You know, I don't want to see I don't want to see you go the same path and not become the candidate. How do you get there? How do you how do you get over that finish line?
Speaker 5: Well, here's the difference, right, The difference is that you know what we're now because we are very well recognized and people across the nation are a where what I'm doing here in Colorado? We are now focusing on the urban corridors. Look, you just know, sure, if that it's the urban corridor, that's where the battle is. The battle is in the urban corridor. As if it chains to the vote. Sure, they focused on twenty one counties and they throw away forty three. They throw them away because they don't need the vote. You know of the other forty three counties. Be the former president of the Denver Hispanic Chamber of Commerce, being on the board of the Martin Luther King Awards Committee, and being the director of Fault Business. I've been in the urban corridor talking to the voters, listening to their concerns. Two weeks ago, I was at the Lote Riders show at the Complex and they were like, we're so glad you're running. And I would tell them, look, I'm a Republican and they're like, we could care less who you are, whether you're a Republican or Democrat. We like what you're saying. You're one of us. We're going to vote for you.
Speaker 2: I got you, Okay. So if you're if you're a listener out there, If if we got a listener out there that wants to find out more about your campaign, Greg, where do they go? What's your website? What are your social media platforms? Where do they find out more about you?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Look, they need to go to Greg Lopez dot c O just like Colorado not an m Greg Lopez dot c And here's where I'll tell everybody. The next governor, it's going to be the forty fourth governor that this state has ever had. So I'll encourage everybody go to my website make a forty four dollars contribution every month. For anything lower than forty four dollars, it really doesn't matter. Look at the end of the day, we are going to be the next owner of this state because the people deserve a new chapter and I'm going to write it alongside with them, because it's time to Colorado.
Speaker 4: Made that comeback, and now back to the Dan Kaplas Show podcast.
Speaker 2: It always flies by so fast, and the whole week's gone by fast. It's been a pleasure to be here with you filling in for Dan as he does his trial prop I just want to read a few text messages as we close out the show, a couple of little points of feedback from some of our governor's candidates. One of them here says, mister Lopez is right. Everyone else has been one and done when they run for office. He's been representing the people at various levels for several elections cycles. I appreciate that he's been there consistently. I'd vote for him as governor if he maintains, I'll be promoting him for sure. And here's another one. This is probably geared at Bryce and Garrison. I would assume it always worries me when a candidate for governor jumps in the race and does not have a website or a Twitter or Facebook or any anyway for someone to reach out to them. Just makes me a little worried. And then my favorite text of all of the day, Steve has cut out to be a full time host. Awesome job. That person must be a family member or something, and they just don't want me to be home very much, or they think there's some kind of hour like midnight that needs to be filled on some obscure radio station. But either way, I appreciate the feedback. And it's always good to have the listeners dialing in or texting in to the show and letting us know that you're paying attention out there. Again, you know, as we roll into the fourth of July holiday, and this is my favorite. This is the one where people get to let their hair down a little bit, celebrate the celebrate our country. You know, remember what's important about our freedom here and it's unlike anything else anywhere else. You'll find in the world. Fourth of July is just it's a phenomenal way to celebrate our nation's independence and for kicking some button, having our own country. And now we're rolling into the two hundred and fiftieth anniversary of this country. I think President Trump's going to be in Iowa. He was either there today, I don't know. He should have asked him Ryan when he was on earlier how his trip to Iowa was shaping up all that being said, miss it, Yeah, you know, opportunities. But I think you know, this next year is going to be full of some exciting stuff as we get ready to celebrate the two hundred and fifty year anniversary. And I'm looking forward to what Fourth of July will look like next year, as obviously there's going to be a grand, a grand celebration I would assume in Washington, d C. With President Trump being in office. And most importantly, I want to think Ryan and Kelly behind the glass, who made sure I didn't make a complete full of my just a partial fool of myself, but important that you do the partial fool. Yeah, you know, you got to have a little bit of fun, you know. Kelly set up Greg Brox Greg George Brockler to come on yesterday afternoon, and that guy and I probably shouldn't sit next to each other at any event that we're at. In fact, we usually are separated because we act like school kids. But it's always fun having him on the show and cutting it up with him a little bit. Yesterday afternoon was good, and you know, Kelly made that happen, so again, thanks Kelly. And I've been told that I'm going to get some kind of dinner because of because of my distaste for one of Kelly's restaurants.
Speaker 3: You we've never been to a cheriscaria, You've never been to Texas Day Brazil, so we got to take you.
Speaker 2: We're going to make that happen. Well again. That's wrapping up day three of this two hour show and it's just been a pleasure to fill in here for Dan Kaplis, and I look forward to seeing you sometime in the near future. Well, Kenny Sheriff Steve Reams signing off,