Speaker 1: Using free speech to free minds.
Speaker 2: You're listening to the David Night Show. As the clock strikes thirteen, it's Tuesday, the third of September. Here of our Lord, twenty twenty four. Well, thanks to GUARD for a couple of days off. We're back, and we're going to begin with a grave mistake Afghanistan, Arlington Cemetery. What was the mistake? Was the mistake of photo op? Was a mistake making an issue out of that or by either side? Or were there other mistakes that are far more consequential that are being missed. We're going to begin with that. We're going to take a look at the drug wars now back in the headlines thanks to Donald Trump. He's now supporting marijuana and the recreational use of it, just not where he can smell it, not in his backyard. We'll talk about the constitutional legal issues as well as the spiritual issues, because it's not a law enforcement issue and there isn't any constitutional authority for any of this. It's just amazing all over the place on these issues. We'll be right back. Stay with us. Well, as I said, I want to thank GUARD for a couple of days off. Really needed some time off. And as always does a great job, great guests, very informative show. And thank you also all of you who support the program, especially to the love of the Road, thank you for the matching donation. We've gotten up to eighty two percent, so that was good for the month. We didn't quite make it, but you know, things have been things have been kind of difficult for us. And I went back tracking what happened with our podcasts, and I can trace it back to when I put in the title that the pharmaceutical companies are murderers. At that point my podcast got cut in half. And they've not recovered and still popping around, but the podcast got cut in half because of that. What they did was the host that we have said a complaint has been received. Now I had been on this for well, coming up, we just had our seventh anniversary, seven years of podcasting. One complaint. Who would it be that can make one complaint and get you taken down? Well, of course that complainer would be the federal government, right, same thing I've seen before with YouTube. You know, just a complaint has been received. And they said that to me eight thousand times over a couple of months, without ever responding to me. They just kept sending it every few minutes for a couple of months, and I had it rerouted into a file so I could see what the total count was going to be. I didn't want to just block them, but yeah, just kept sending that same message again. So who is it that can make one complaint and get you taken down without any explanation, without any appeal. Now, the interesting thing about it was that they took us down on a Friday. I didn't realize it was down. I brought it back up on a Monday, after for Love of the Road contacted us and said, hey, you realize this down, and so we got it back for Monday's broadcast. But then what they did, and I didn't realize that for another couple of weeks, they stopped after they restored the podcast, they didn't restart the podcast being sent out to other people. And so when I saw that it was down, I fixed that and I thought that would take care of the problem. And you, quite frankly, so busy with other stuff, I didn't go back and look at the metrics. I don't try not to get caught up in metrics in terms of audience or dollars or cents or whatever about it, because I don't want that to control what I have to say. You know, you start looking at that, you start looking over your shoulder. Well, what are people going to think if I say this? I knew, I knew this is going to be a tough year because of the election, and it is going to get a lot tougher these next couple of months because now people are making their final purchasing decision for the presidential American Idol reality TV show, that pageant, the presidential pageant American Idol, who are you going to vote for? For the finals? And at this point, you know, everything leading up to it, you know, people are saying, well, I'm going to go for this third party canidate, that I'm going to go for this independent or you know whatever. But then they jump into this lesser two evils. And once they make that decision, then they start making all kinds of excuses for Trump. Since I'm talking to a conservative audience, that's what happens. They start making all kinds of excuses for Donald Trump. Well, you know, he's not Kamala Harris. That's true, he's not. He'll come after you in a different way. They're both your enemy, and neither of them has a solution. The solution is to be found locally. The solution is to be found individually, you, your family, your community, your state. That's where the solutions are. And the solutions, for the most part are blocking out the federal government. That's not going to happen with either Law Law or Trump. Both of them have a long list of activist programs that they want to hector you with, and I mean hector you with. It's going to be nuisance about this and about that. They want to micromanage everything in your life. They don't want to get government out of your life. They want to put more government into your life. And people are supporting that because they want more government against those people they don't like on the other side. That's how we got here. And they put their hope in Trump and they think that if we don't have Trump. The conservatives, and I'm seeing this over and over again from outlets that I used to respect, that if we don't have Trump, it's going to be a civil war. The entire magazine cover of The New American it's about, well, when is it right for us to attack government? And should we do this? And it's getting to be pretty intall, that's an inevitable conclusion. If you think that this is the most important election of all time, but you're here every four years, and if you think that your future depends on Trump being in the White House and law La being out of the White House, then you're going to out of desperation, desperation, out of this narrative of fear that is being pushed by conservative media, You're going to be ripe for another January the six betrayal. And that's what it was. It was a betrayal. Don't fall for that again. That's why I talk about this. I talk about Trump so that your hope and Trump. If your hope is in Trump, you are hopeless. You're a hopeless case. You don't know how the game works, you don't know who's running the government. You don't have any understanding of what happened in the last four years. Nothing, nothing, So let's take a look. There was a grave mistake made. So what was the mistake? Who made it? Was it Trump or La law Trump releases a statement from GoldStar Families Harris's disgracefully twisted Trump Cemetery visit into a political ploy. Well, Trump was doing a political ploy as well, wasn't he on the anniversary of the thirteen deaths? And again it was at the very beginning of the Biden administration in twenty twenty one. All of the casualties in the Biden administration happened on that one day as they were retreating from Afghanistan. It was a disorderly, disorganized, incompetent bugout. And Biden owns that, and he owns the death of these thirteen people, that is absolutely for sure. But what about the thousands of people that died before that under Obama and Biden? What about that? What about the people died under Trump? How many people you think died under Trump? Why did they die? What were they doing? Why were we still there? And so both of them are using this as a political ploy. Trump released a statement from gold Star families of thirteen fallen US service members who were killed and that retreat, and the families wrote in their joint statement that Lalla's statement labeling Trump's visit to Arlington National Cemetery to take part in a wreath laying ceremony to honor the family's lost loved ones and fallen service members a political stunt. That's what she called it. They said, that's false, hypocritical, and disrespectful. And of course the Biden administration and La LA have absolutely no respect. They don't even pretend. Trump at least pretends. But if he had any respect, he would have brought the servicemen home and ended the war in Afghanistan before Biden never took office, wouldn't he. So it depends do you want the guy that pretends to have respect for the soldiers or do you want the people who just are out front thaying we don't have respect for them all. Who's more dangerous, by the way, is it the enemy that you know or the enemy that you don't know, somebody who will send you off to die in war and then tell you you're great American and how much we love you, even though there was no reason for it. Oh there was a reason, but not a reason for those of us who live in America. There was a reason for the American empire to do that, not for you to go.
Speaker 3: So.
Speaker 2: In a statement, the families added that Harris had disgracefully twisted this sacred moment into a political ploy. We have the families of the brave service members who are tragically killed at the abbey Gate bombing are appalled by Vice President Lalla's recent attempts to politici guys Trump's visit to Arlington National Cemetery. Trump was invited by US. Here's what one of them I had.
Speaker 4: To say, Vice President Harris, my name is Christy Shamblin. My daughter in law, Sergeant Nicole Leanne Ge, was killed in the Afghanistan exit at Abbey Gate on August twenty sixth, twenty twenty one. This year, for the third year anniversary of her murder, we welcome President Donald J. Trump to Arlington to lay a reef on the tomb of the unknown soldier with our family and to visit Nicole graveside. President Trump and his team were respectful. They listened to our stories and didn't talk much at all. We welcomed them that day and they were comfort to our family. Vice President Harris, I ask you, why won't you return a call and explain to us how you call my daughter in law's death a success. Vice President Harris, why will you not express your condolences yourself? Why have we never heard from you? And finally, why would you take a day where we celebrated the death of our loved one and use it to disparage not only them but US. President Trump has called President Trump shows up. President Trump takes the time to hear our loved one stories.
Speaker 2: Why won't you do the same, So Trump called, he heard their stories, he showed up. You know, we had George W. Bush visit soldiers who had survived in the hospital for a war that was unnecessary, for a war that he put us into based on lies from the CIA, based on torture that the CIA had conducted. Does that make it better? Is it okay to send somebody to a useless war, kill and maim them, and then come around and pretend that you're sympathetic about this. You don't have any sympathy for these people if you're creating wars for no reason at all. Stop the phony bs. Yes, Harris killed my son, said one gold starter. Yes she did. She did, Biden did, Trump did. They all had a hand in it. Let's get over this partisanship here. Let's understand that we want to have peace and we want to be left alone. Very all. Well, it was Biden who mandated the vaccines. I knew better than to take it. It's on you if you took it. Trump just pushed this poison out there and told everybody is the greatest solution. But if you believed him, that's on you. But he's going to save us. That type of thing I tell you talk about, you know, Trump derangement of the left over Trump's personality. How about trump delusion of the magatards and they are tards. It's unbelievable. There was no orderly withdrawal because we lost that war and long after, you know, we went there because supposedly they were the ones who started nine to eleven, who did nine eleven? Our own government dead nine to eleven? Why didn't we go to Afghanistan the first place? Because it was necessary to cover up the line, and because they had other designs on this, and that's why they said we're not ever going to leave. I reported on this a decade ago. You had American military leadership, the CIA, the Pentagon, the real government that you don't get to vote for in this empire. They said, we're never leaving Afghanistan. Why, well, the Taliban had gotten the worldwide supply of opioid down to only about ten percent of it coming from Afghanistan under the leadership of the CIA. We got that up to over ninety percent every year, record crops every year, because the CIA is the biggest pusher of drugs and wars and torture and the rest of this, and so they were staying for the opioid material, and of course we had an opioid epidemic here. I wonder if there's any connection. I'm sure it's just a coincidence. And then you have the lithium that's there, massive stores of lithium, and there may be some geopolitical reasons for them to have troops positioned there in regards to other countries. But look, we didn't have a dog in that fight, not you and I, not the American people, unless we had family members who were in the military who were being used and abused by Biden and by Obama and by Trump and by Harris. Because they don't have any respect for anything, No more respect for these people than Kissinger dead. He treats them like animals. He referred to them as animals, expendable animals, because you know, you're not essential, not essential of their plans, your business, your life, your plans are not essential to them. They're in the way, got to shut you down, like they did in twenty twenty, Like Trump said in twenty twenty, you're not essential. Hillary thinks you're deplorable. Trump thinks you're not essential. The real government, the government that you don't vote for, the Empire, wanted a permanent presence there in Afghanistan. So Trump didn't shut the war down. And so then on to Meet the Press yesterday we had Tom Cotton, and he was criticizing LA Law from not meeting with the people whose family members had been sacrificed for the geopolitics and the drug wars of our empire. And so he criticized LA Law. And then you have the Meet the Press shil Kristen Welker, who runs NBC's Meet the Press. Now she lied to cover up for Ala Harris. She said, no, she met with the gold star families of the troops in Afghanistan. No, she never did, never did. But isn't it interesting that Tom Cotton would make such a big deal out of this, because you know, there's probably no bigger warmonger anywhere except for Lindsay Graham. Then Tom Cotton. This guy's got blood on his hands. Tom Cotton, Yeah, never saw a war that he didn't want to get us involved in. Just like Lindsay Graham, and then when people get killed, he pretends to care a little bit too late. Then Tom tell us why we're there first, that's what you're supposed to another constitution. And so if we go back and look at the casualty figures from Obama, which was the two thousand and nine through twenty sixteen, that was the mass of people who were killed in Afghanistan, far more than in previous years. In two thousand and one, of course they went there at the end of the year eleven people, but in all of two thousand and two, forty nine people. That was the big war that was happening. But by the time we got to Obama and we had mc crystal and we had portray us, and they're going to do their surges. The Sage, right, the Sage, just like Fauci right, be careful when they start talking about surg what they mean is mass murder of Americans typically, So at that point in time, it started getting up in the just about almost five hundred a couple of years there during the Obama administration. Then during the Trump administration, people continued to die in Afghanistan. As he continued to stay there. Americans continued to die. And so during Trump's four years, we had sixty five people die. So that is that's a little bit more than the thirteen that died in the first and that as they left on average per year, right, And but we don't pay attention to that. Did did Trump lay any rereads on those sixty five graves of the people who died because he didn't end the war in Afghanistan? It's all about the photo op, folks. This entire presidential campaign is all about the photo op. And we're the ones who make a grave mistake when we forget the issues, when we forget and excuse what these people have done. On both sides, they both got blood on their hands. One of them pretends to care, the other one doesn't even pretend to care. Oh, is that going to be the difference? You're fine if people get killed as long as Trump pretends to care. Is that Okay? Well that's some consolation, isn't it. It's amazing. So yeah, big big surge under Obama, we could call it the Obiden administration. And seventeen hundred and fifty two people died over those eight years, most of them during the sage stuff. And then it dropped down. Last year Obama was in office, ten people died. It got up to four hundred ninety eight in twenty ten, but in twenty sixteen, ten people died. Continued to die. Fifteen people died under Trump in twenty seventeen, then sixteen, then twenty three, then eleven. Every year there were fifteen sixteen people that died under Trump, but the thirteen who died under Biden. They want to make that a political issue. It is a political issue because this war was about geopolitics. It wasn't about defending America. America wasn't threatened. We didn't have Afghans fly planes into these buildings. They collapsed. We had two planes and three steel buildings just collapsed into their own footprint after a couple of hours. Seriously, you believe that, then maybe you believe that Trump is the good guy and all this stuff as well. He and Rudy Giuliani nine to eleven. Rudy who was involved in the cover up of nine to eleven. We're going to take a quick break and we'll be right back. Before we go, I just saw Travis put this up on rock Fan Brian and McCartney could use some prayers Brian's sister passed away Sunday morning, second sibling he has lost in less than two months. I am so sorry to hear that. I am so sorry. I don't know, certainly don't understand what is behind it, but regardless, it's the loss of a sibling, and I'm so sorry to hear that. But you are both Christians, and so I hope you have that hope in christ Christians. Then I just pray that God will give you peace.
Speaker 1: And all of that.
Speaker 2: We'll be right back. Stay with us, Ah, your listen to the David Knight Show. Well, let me go over some emails and I've received over the last few days. This one is from Dave who says, well, here's the US progress and setting things up for people to be able to mark themselves when the time comes. Homeland Security is looking at biometric agenda. Of course they are. Every government on Earth is doing the same thing exactly the same time. They're all looking at biometric stuff, They're all looking at IDs. It's just the question is what excuse are they going to use. Is it going to be an emergency or it's just well, we got to have it because of this chaos that we've caused, we've got open borders, so now we need to have IDs in order to get jobs or to vote. That'll be from the Republican side. From the other side, all we kind of have IDs because we need to be able to track extremists like you. Of course, there's so many different excuses that they can make, but they want an ID for everything to tag and to track us like cattle. It says, Trump Advance seem best equipped to loot and oversee the implementation of these technocratic projects. In my opinion, yeah, because you know, like I said, both sides have got all kinds of excuses. You know, we need to On the left, they got to control the amount of fuel that we use and the amount of carbon we consume in terms of food and energy and clothing and housing and all the rest. Every activity has got to be tracked. So far, oh, we got to be tracked because of disease or this or that. And then on the right they've got their own excuses. So who's going to resist this, Well, the Christians would unless it's Trump Advance, and then of course will be told by the clergy that tell us that no good Christian is going to vote against Trump and I'm not saying to vote against Trump. I'm not telling you who to vote for. I don't care. Frankly, I don't care between Trump and La La. I could not care less. You need to pay attention to your local and state elections, and pay attention to your life. Start making provisions for your life. Understand where the threats are coming from, and they're going to be a little bit different threat depending on which one of these people is selected by the people who choose. You're not choosing the president, so wake up. You never choose the president. They're chosen by the real government. As a puppet spokesperson that is out there, you don't have any more choice over who the president is going to be than you do who the White House spokesperson is going to be, because that's what the president is, so the White House spokesperson for the empire, and then of course that person has a spokesperson. Do you really think that that Biden is running the country? You really think the president's running the country? You think that Biden has been running the country for the last three or four years. Come on, you know that he's not running the country. He spent forty percent of his time in office on vacation and then sixty percent of it trying to figure out where he is in the White House. I mean, he's absolutely out of it. That's the one good thing about the Biden administration. Well two good things. People realize that Biden is coming after them, and so they push back and they resist and they refuse to comply when Trump is there. Oh well, yeah, I know he's a Republican and he's a you know, he's a Republican. He's a Democrat, but they think he's a Republican. And you got people like Alex Jones, and you've got Mark Levin, and you got all of the talking heads, Glenn Back, everybody on the right, Tucker, Carlsontoni. Oh yeah, he's on your side. Okay, Well good, he's just playing forty chess. It looks like he's betraying me, but that's just forty chess. That's just to confuse the bad people. When he does this kind of stuff, he's actually still on my side. He's just a secret supporter of ours, right, And so that's how these people run this thing through. So it just depends, right. I think what they want is a civil war and unrest. They want open borders for that. They want contested elections. People who feel they've been disenfranchised. They want that kind of frustration. And so the question is who better to give it to them? And I can't predict the election because I don't know the mind of these people and how they plan on using this stuff. I just know that, you know, if it's Trump and Vince, the Christians will lie down and they'll do what they're told, just like they were told by so many Christian leaders and twenty twenty. Do what you're told. Stay away from church, stay home, don't come in. We don't want to meet together, you know all things. Christians don't want to die, right, We don't want to do anything that could kill us because who knows what would happen? Then, right, you have no confidence in your religion, so he says. I believe it will become the Biblical market of the Beast once it's globally interoperable, globally mandated that we have to obediately submit to the anti Christian values of global state, present our biometric right hand or fore head, our face and eyes, or biometrics in order to be approved for making financial transactions. Yeah, I think so, And isn't it interesting? Isn't it interesting? Why would anybody think two thousand years ago, some guy's exiled on an island, where do you come up with this kind of a scheme. It's almost like it's a prophecy or something. You know, It's like, where did you come up with this? It truly is amazing and people can't see it. Truly is amazing. Handy Andy says masks are back in Atlanta. He said, just a quick update from Atlanta. He said, I visited the second hospital system in my area to reinstate mask mandates, the Emery. The hospital system was the last to relinquish their mask mandate the last time. Now they're the first hospital system here to bring back the man's mask mandates because he works in the ms and you know, a mandate that he put a mask on to bring sick people in and put a mask on the sick people too. Today, he said, I noticed that the Children's Healthcare of Atlanta has followed suit. Both of their main campuses are practically neighbors with the CDC, which is headquartered in Atlanta. He said, you think it's a coincidence that those two hospital systems would be the first to mandate masks again, probably not, And he says, I'm still seeing younger people. By the way, he sent some pictures of what looks like here. Here's the masking policy. We're seeing an increase I'm very sick kids and teens employment, the spread of illness. All visitors over the age of two required to wear a mask in our urgent cares and emergency departments. There you go, so he's got to wear Any hospital or medical facility that tells you that a mask is going to help the spread of illness, it's just disqualify themselves. They don't understand anything about medicine or science. They're about making money and they're about complying with government orders. They're not about science, they're not about medicine. Then this, there's another one. Masks are required due to the rise and respiratory viruses. Masks are required for patients investors over the age of two. And yet another one health alert for our visitors mask up. They have the instructions in English and Spanish. Isn't that nice? It is nice not to see that here in Tennessee. It's almost you get to the point. At first it was your shock to come to an area where all the signs were in English and English only, and then you start to go back and see some of these and that's just in Atlanta, English and Spanish. Now we need to have a language that is the official language. Nevertheless, he says, I'm seeing younger people with cancer, still seeing people with new and unexplained cardiac problem, and still have the occasional sudden death sudden adult death syndrome. As a matter of fact, you don't we talk about the masks. There was an article mainstream articles, Oh, we got a mask and it can measure all kinds of diseases and stuff. You know, it gets trapped in the mask and it's like, yeah, that's what we've been telling you. It doesn't really. You're eliminating waste, right, That's why we call them a face diaper. That's why people get a diaper rash on their face when they wear this, because they're dirty. Your body eliminates waste through your breath, and you're speaking of that type of thing, just like it eliminates waste in the areas where you would normally use a diaper. Politicians and diapers need to be changed frequently and for the same reason, and so do masks chance of politicians, and wonder which one of them is going to put a mask on? Is like musical chairs or Russian You know which which one of these guys is more likely to put a mask on me? Rockman? Actually none of them. I never complied with this. That's the and that's the point. You know, it is the hill to die on. The hill to die on is not in Washington, d C. The hill to die on is not Capitol Hill. On January sixth, as Alex was downing everybody, he told me the hill to dieon was not to argue with my dentist who was going to require me to wear a mask to come in so I could work on on my on my open mouth shooting air and water and everything flying all over the place. You know, out of my mouth. You're you're worried about what's in my mouth? Well just wait. But you know that was the hill to die on, the individual little hills to die on to fight that stuff. So he's telling me that. A couple of months, he's telling everybody, go die on Capitol Hill. I'll be there with you. I'll be coming soon. Okay, just you guys, go ahead, I'll be there shortly, says Trump and says Alex as they run to the other side of Washington Rock Fans sow one forty four. Thank you for the tip. I got my biometric tracking and planted this morning, and all I have to say about it is move, glad your bag and fired up dated God bless you and your family. Thank you very much. On rumble Stealth Patriot, thank you as well. With every proposal, every piece of legislation, and every executive order, no matter how good it sounds at the time, I usually have to ask myself only one question, how can this be used against me? Yes, that's right. And unfortunately, because of this Hegelian fight that they have built up with us, right, we only typically look at the people who are caught up in this election, caught up in this political party stuff. Well, how can this be used against my opponent? These are the same people who just celebrate and do happy dances whenever the other side gets owned as they put it over something. Right, Oh, look at this, we really expose them, we really call them out, we really trip them whatever. You know. They get so excited about that, and it's like, and how exactly does that help you? That make a difference in your life? Does it really?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: Yeah, well it helps our side to win. Okay, your side wins, and then what happens. I'm sorry. I've been around this thing for far too long. I've seen Republicans win, I've seen Republicans lose. I've seen Democrats win. I've seen democrats lose. And it always just means more government. In different ways, yes, but always means more government. Uh so, burning Man, this is sent by Sam. He said, yeah, so what's happening at burning Man? What you know? Are they worried about their private jets? Of course not, unfortunately, burning Man, They're not even worried about their private parts on their private jets. I couldn't believe it. When I was at in for Wars and a couple of people went to that thing. It's like, you went to that Are you kidding me? That's I won't name any names there, but one of them was pretty high up. It's like, Man, I actually talked to some people. I can't verify this stuff is true, but it certainly does ring true to me. I talked to somebody, a couple of Christians who were doing who were reporters and documentary filmmakers. And stuff. They said they went burning man document was going on there and they said that they were told there was this tent over there, and they said, yeah, you can't go over there. You know, that's a bunch of billionaires. And you know they're coming in from Silicon Valley and they're doing DMT and they're getting tech tips from the metal what they call them, the metal elves, metallic elves. You know the people see when they do d MT, it's like, yeah, man, I went to this alternate universe and I met these demons or maybe they were help and we were technology and it's pretty much the same experience that all these people are having, which got a lot of these people to say, maybe this is something that's real, maybe we should investigate this. And so they're actually trying to do some I don't know, I'm followed up on this. That's it's not my thing really, but they were going to start having people do this and document it and you know, interact with the elves and all this other kind of stuff that they've met. And they actually called themselves psycho knots, not nuts nuts, Psycho nuts is what we would call them. They called themselves psycho knots as in an astro knot in a U T s. And you know they're going to this all this other reality, this other plane, meeting these spiritual beings. They say, yeah, well, you know that's the spirits to see what they're from. And I wouldn't be surprised at all if they were downloading tech from the these people, the billionaires. Of course, you know what about their carbon footprints? Yeah, what about it when they burn these things and anything? Is that? Does that matter to anybody? Of course that doesn't. And then that's from Will. He says. The media is working overtime distracting paralyzed American public with fear is it? Just think about what we've seen over the last few weeks. As a summary, We've got mosquito transmitted disease, so they say, if the bugs don't kill you, the spring will. We've got a listeria outbreak at Borshead and I got more information about that as well. What's really behind that bird flew in? Cows, monkey pots, weather events, whatever the weather is, it's your fault. You're eating too much meat, you're eating dairy, and you got a car. Of course the weather's bad. I'm just thinking if you brought back somebody like Mark Twain and these people. He would just have a blast looking at this stuff. First of all, would be saying, I couldn't even make this stuff up. You used to say, everybody talks about the weather, but nobody does anything about it. Well they do. Now they talk about weather, and then they punish us for it. Yeah, they think of well, okay, look at this, I've got weather. That means that I can do this to you. Now, you know that type of thing. Airline travel issues, everything is failing. Yeah, that's another whole issue. Break down a society, and that's intentional. The war in Ukraine and Gaza all under false narratives and pretenses. We're actually in World War three. Yeah, absolutely, I would add to the list the migrant anarchy. We're going to talk about that in a moment too. And then this as we come back, we're going to talk a little bit about the drug war. And this is from JT and so we're going to take a quick break and when we come back, we're going to talk about the drug war. Say well, this will be right.
Speaker 1: Back making sense.
Speaker 2: Comment again, you're listening to the David Knight Show. Let me say just before we get back into the news talk about the drug war and what's happening with that. This was from Dawn in Australia in Victoria, Australia. He says, this is a longtime contributor via subscribe Star. I've often heard you mention I can listen to your podcasts without ads. There. Given that I have had enough of the interruptions during your broadcast, I would like to take it vantage of the ad free service. Unfortunately, I have no idea how to do this. Could you please point me to the information that allows this to happen. Yeah, let me explain what's going on with especially first of all, for the subscribe Star people, we really do appreciate your support, and even at the lowest level five dollars a month, and that's a lot more than we would make out of ad revenue for if you listen to every minute of every ad throughout the throughout the month. And so what we do is we also have a link at each day we put on subscribe Star a description. We have the same description this in the the you know, the time codes and all the different topics and anything is in the description for the show. Because some places will attenuate that depending on how many characters they allow, and so we put that there the subjects as well as a time code, and then we have links to the different places that is on video. So we have links to Rumble. I think we've got a link to the Rumble with a subtitle. We have a link to Odyssey, to Bitshoot, and then we have for the people on subscribe Start a link to the audio podcasts that is ad free. Because those other podcasts, except for Rumble, I don't think the other podcasts put any ads on anything. Now Rumble does put that on. We don't make any revenue from that. It's just Rumble covering their charges, their expenses, I guess. But the podcast, hopefully we've got a lot of ads that get put in that very a great deal from month to month, depending on what advertisers are buying. You know, they buy it through iHeart, So we don't have any control over that really or what they put on. But we do make available a broadcast that does not have ads in it. And again when we put the time codes in for the podcast, they're kind of approximate and we can't really tell because we don't know how many ads are going to be filling into the different slots. We don't know how long those ads are going to be, so what we do is we put time codes in there for something that doesn't have any ads, and so it's pretty close for those. But once the ad you're listening to a podcast that's got the ads in it, they're going to be all over the place and they get inserted automatically. We tried to put them in close to where I took breaks, but then things get shifted anyway, and so now we just let them make their best guess effort. So that's what's happening. If it breaks in the middle of something that I'm saying, it thinks because I paused for a moment that I'm stopping. But yeah, for the people who are on subscribe Star, and we really do appreciate that we don't do enough, I think to acknowledge the people on subscribe Star, but that really is a core base of our funding, and we do appreciate that. We're trying to think of things that we could do. So if you've got some ideas of things that you would like to see that we could do, if it's possible for us to make something available, we'd like to do more for the people on subscribe Star, but all of them have access to the podcast without any ads in it, and you be able to in a video format get it without ads. I think on bit shooting on Odyssey, is that right, Travis, I think he doesn't know. I haven't but I don't think they put ads on it. But we do have the audio podcast without ads, and we have a link and put that there every day at the top of the entry there on a subscribe Star.
Speaker 5: And then at the end of the week, I upload the articles that we have gone through over the week.
Speaker 2: So yes, just all of those, the full list. Yes, yes, do that at the end of the week. And so that's the I send Travis. Every day. I send him articles and so he puts them all up at the end of the week. It's kind of a weekap he want to go back and find the sources because we had a lot of people say, you know this show such as I show you you talked about this or that, and so he puts them up and they're kind of roughly organized by topic and by day. Right, but the same thing I send you. So let's talk a little bit about this from JT. Righty says Trump wants to execute all drug dealers and go to war with Mexico. That's what he said in the Pennsylvania rally. He's going to rest anyone who's ever touched narcotics, illegal narcotics, and create a new Blitzkrieg economy using slave labor in prison camps. He's excited about that. As a matter of fact, it's he's all over the place. Basically, you don't know what he's going to do. But I'll just tell you this, whatever he does, good or bad, it's forty chess. It's for your benefit. So just trust him. Right. Yeah. So here he is in Pennsylvania rally on Saturday, talking about the death penalty for drugs.
Speaker 6: They kill five hundred people during a lifetime, and I think it's much worse than that. I think that's only what we hear about.
Speaker 2: It would stop.
Speaker 6: If you didn't get it down seventy five, eighty ninety percent from day one, I'd be surprised. And these committees that they set up, it's laughable. It's a horrible thing. We would solve that problem so fast. And I'm calling on Republicans and Democrats immediately to institute to get to Washington and institute the death penalty for drug dealers.
Speaker 1: You will no longer have a problem.
Speaker 2: I'm all for that. I would like to see Albert Borla, a Pfizer, given the death penalty because he kills a lot more than five hundred people a year, a lot more. That big, beautiful vaccine would never happened without what I did. Look at this isn't that wonderful? Take it? Take my poison. It's like the wicked witch. Yeah, it's not pretty.
Speaker 1: Have you there?
Speaker 2: It's just that's Trump out there holding out the the wonderful apple, this miracle of science. It's a moonshot, I tell you. Yeah, it is very much like the moonshot, isn't it. So we want to talk about drug dealers. Don't want to talk about these drug dealers that he put in charge of HHS cartel leader actually kind of ceo. Yeah, when you work for l Chapo, the confiscate your assets. When you work for a Pfizer, they you know, just stuff your bank account with money. Yeah, it's it's amazing. Trump repeats an urban legend by invoking fentanyl laced marijuana as well. This is Reason Magazine Jacob Sullom and he says, okay, okay. So he does acknowledge the dangers created by prohibition, and he does use that as a starting point to say, I'm going to vote for the legalization of marijuana in Florida. Recreational use of marijuana he wants legalized, but don't smoke around him, not in public places. Will still be able to rash you with the police if you smoke in public places. But then he repeats this tired urban leigion, a fentanyl laced marijuana. It's always about fear. And yet the truth that he hits on is the fact that prohibition, besides corrupting the police, besides corrupting the courts, besides failing to do anything, prohibition, whether you're talking about alcohol, drugs, guns, you name it, whatever you want to prohibit, you create a monopoly for organized crime. You create corruption for all the law enforcement and justice system, because you know, it's very easy for them to look at this and say, well, these people wanted it. You know, this is a lot of people say a victimless crime, And I understand there's victims from addiction. Families, are victims people who were killed by somebody who's a drunk driver. For example, you know, drunkenness is not a victimless crime, but we had that experiment once and we actually did it in a way that respected the Constitution, and it failed, and we learned a lot from that, except we haven't applied those lessons to the failed war on drugs has now been going for fifty three years, a much bigger failure, and a failure that has created much more concentrated forms of recreational drugs than we ever had before and created much bigger drug cartels. I mean the cartels in Mexico that he wants to go to war with. They are actually getting military equipment and all the rest of stuff. Because it just is like al Capone on steroids, because that's exactly what it is. Al Capone would have had armored cars and tanks and going up and down the streets so Chicago, if they would have kept us going for fifty to sixty years, whoever succeeded him. Explaining his opposition to legal marijuana a couple of years ago, Marco Rubio warned that black market weed is laced with fentanyl. When Trump invoked fentonyl laced marijuana on Saturday, his logic made a lot more sense He cited that hazard as a reason to support Amendment three of Florida, a ballot initiative that would recognize recreational marijuana in that state. Both arguments suffered from the same flaw. Fentanyl laced marijuana is an imaginary threat, and we know that's the case. How do we know well? And reason they talk about the economics of it, because you know, they're all about economics. Illicit market weed sells her anywhere from five dollars to thirty dollars a gram. In most states, fentanyl is worth about forty dollars per twenty five microgram patch, the low end dosage for a cancer patient treating severe pain. A pure gram of fentanyl is worth up to two hundred dollars. So in a best case economic scenario, the drug dealer would be losing ten dollars on every sale. Worst case to be poisoning their loyal customers and wasting fentanel that they could sell for much more at a much lower volume. So it doesn't make any economic sense. But you think that rubio and trumping economic analysis. Frankly, I wouldn't have known what the economics of this stuff are either, But reason does They've got connections with people. This is actually the figures came from a writer for a publication called Leafley, which I imagine is about marijuana. So what Trump said is someone should not be a criminal in Florida for possessing marijuana when this is legal in so many other states. Is that the yardstick for this is that how we determine it. So it is legal in a lot of other states, and it shouldn't be illegal in Florida. Okay, Well, find is he going to apply that to abortion? Yeah? And when he talks about abortion, he doesn't want it as a federal issue. And I don't want it as a federal issue because it is constitutionally and pragmatically a big issue, a losing issue constitutionally and in terms of saving lives. That's a failing issue to make it a federal case. But when he talks about it, he doesn't talk about it that way. He doesn't care about saving lives, and he certainly doesn't care about the constitution saving it. And so Trump will always say, well, you know, well I have every state should be able to do their own thing. Well, now what he's saying is, well, if it's legal for marijuana and other states, then we need to make it legal here. And then he says, besides, these arrests are quote ruining lives and wasting taxpayer dollars. We could say that about the entire war on drugs, can't you. He said, no one should grieve a loved one because they died from fentonyl laced marijuana, and so that's you know, that got reason upset. So yeah, it doesn't make any economic sense. That is totally total nonsense. But of course the war on drugs doesn't make any sense if your purpose is to stop people from taking this stuff. See, the problem is though it's not a government issue. It's not a law enforcement issue. It is a spiritual issue. It is a medical issue, if you will, if you're a secularist, it's a psychological issue. But it's not a law enforcement issue. And we've got fifty three years to prove it, don't We doesn't matter how much they ramp this up. As a matter of fact, the FBI said, we just grabbed enough sentinel to kill two and a half million Americans, and we seized it in South Carolina. See, it's not just drug prohibition, it's not just alcohol provitions. All probision. Prohibition always creates more intense forms of what it is that you are trying to lemonade, as well as increasingly dangerous criminal cartels, and we need to start addressing. This is one other area in our society that is there because of a spiritual issue. People are addicted to so many different things, and of course these things are highly addictive, but the only real answer day this stuff is spiritual. You have to stop looking to these things to escape reality, to give meaning to your life. You've got to stop make centering your life around the next high. And that's what your relationship with Christ is going to give you. But you know, if you think that you're going to get that so you're going to stop somebody from destroying themselves. I have to ask what drug are you on? If you're looking at this stuff for fifty three years, you know you you've got about as much upstairs as Joe Biden does. If that's what you think. Rumble Tom mcdog, thank you for the tip. He says, you've helped make me a better man. Well, thank you. I'm sure that I don't get credit for that. The magnet helps tug my moral compass. Also give Travis a firm handshake for a job well done. Well, thank you for the compliment. I appreciate that it's going to be christ that makes you a better man. Trump has signal support for a proposal that will legalize recreational marijuana in Florida. So he says, I'm going to vote for it, going to vote for it. And I thought it was kind of interesting that as this is happening, we're talking about I was flip flopping back and forth. He's trying. He's trying on policy things like a new pseudo clothes, a new one every day, still has the same red tie, but he's trying on different policy issues every day to see which ones are going to fit in. Not very becoming, is it. And so some people on the left this all over Twitter, people putting up stuff. Somebody did a foyer request about what was happening with the medical unit in the White House. A White House medical unit, as many of them said, it's just turned into a pill mill. Here's an example of this. And you see these two columns that are redacted. Here they redacted the comments, and then they have who it was ordered by and who received it. That's all been redacted. Why is that Well, when you go down the list, if you can see this, do you see ambient, ambient, the fentanyl, all of this that over and over again. Some people said, well, for a clinic that doesn't do any procedures with moderate medication, they are ordering prodigious amounts of morphine, fentanyl, ketamine, all the rest of this stuff. So yeah, at the same time he wants to execute the drug dealers. Well, you know, if you want to execute the drug dealers, I suggest that you start with a CIA people like Gena Haspell, people who created crack cocaine epidemic, the people who ran Afghanistan and the war in Afghanistan, the people who took Afghanistan's production and the poppy fields from ten percent of the world's supply of opiates to ninety plus every year was a pumper crop. Rtie used to talk about that. Yeah, years and years ago before he got the memo. Roaldo Rivero talked about it. Showed the American troops guarding the poppy fields there and they admitted it, and then they stopped talking about it, but Russia would continue to talk about it. Russia will tell you what's wrong with America. They won't tell you what's wrong with Russia. And Americans won't tell you what's wrong there. They'll tell you what's wrong with Russia. But it's been going on a very long time. And if you want to come after the drug deal, President Trump, I suggest that you start with the CIA. Then you go to HHS and you arrest the FDA and the NIH and the NIAI d Fauci's organization. Those are the drug pushers. Those are the ones who are killing the most people. Those are the ones who killed more people than Fentanyel did. So start with them, start with the international traffickers of the CIA. Then go to your own drug pushers in your own administration. You put the CEO of ELI Lilly in after they gave you millions of dollars because you used RFK Junior. And he's doing the same thing again, folks, same thing he's using RFK Junior. Oh good, he's gonna finally he's gonna put RFK Junior in an RFK is going to do something about vaccines. It's like, I don't think if you put RFK junior in RFK Junior with doing it. I don't trust r f K Junior. I certainly don't trust Trump. More likely he's I'm gonna put him in there just to bid his price up with the pharmaceutical people. So you start with them, and then when you finish arresting and executing the people in the CIA for drug abuse and the rest of this stuff, drug trafficking, child trafficking, wars, coups, assassinations. Okay, then you can move on to HHS. Shut down those agencies, arrest those people, bet him in jail, fauci, and give him the death sentence, that's for sure. And then go to the White House doctors that were prescribing all the fentanylon, all the rest of these things for you and your crew there. Shut that thing down. Then you can talk about us. How about that. Yeah, get it out of your own eye first, in your own veins and your own stomach first. Trump proceed to call in the Florida State Legislature Republicans eighty three to thirty six Democrats in the House in twenty eight to twelve in the Senate. Republican, he said, responsibly create laws that prohibit the use of marijuana in public spaces so we don't smell it everywhere we go like we do in many of the Democrat run cities. Well, that's not the only thing you smell the Democrat run cities. You also smell the feces and everything else that is out there with a homeless everywhere. After a pro lifers, he cried Trump for stating that six weeks is too short when he was talking about abortion. His campaign quickly issued a statement saying he's not yet said how he will vote on the ballot initiative in Florida. He simply reiterated that he believes six weeks is too short. No, he did, he did. And just in case you missed it, all right, mind you that when it looked like there was going to be a primary and he was ramping up for it, he criticized DeSantis. He said, it's just too harsh, too harsh to save babies' lives. This is why he will never, never win on the issue of a boy. He didn't know how to handle it because he doesn't want to expose it, because he doesn't care. And anybody who doesn't care about killing babies will produce a vaccine that'll kill you at any age and every age, as well as babies. With that. Yeah, if we take a look at Trump's flip flops. He has Let's see, what do I have that in here? Didn't I put that in? I guess I don't have it. I forgot to put that in. So I had a clip where he flip flopped back and forth with a First, he told somebody in an interview that he was going to vote against he was going to vote for abortion in Florida, and then after he got a big pushback from people on that, then he said he was going to vote to support line, except that he'd said it was already too harsh. Again, he doesn't know you got La La Harris, as it was in the clip that I don't have hair is going to show you. She's going around the country and a van pushing abortion. That's her thing. Cult of death? Is it just amazing? And what is his response to it? He can't call it a cult of death. He can't talk about their hypocrisy of saying it's my body, my choice, and you say my body, my choice. But you'll like to be oh well, he did the same thing too, writ you lot people down, you put a mask on them, not your choice. Biden just came in as part of a tag team thing to extend the same principles that Trump had established during lockdown and mask stuff that he had paid for. He just extended that to the JAB logical extension. We knew that was going to be the case when they're telling everybody your mask doesn't protect you, it protects the other person. What it doesn't protect anybody. Neither do their vaccines. Both of them are hazard to your health. But the JAB, that's the worst thing. But they were preparing people psychologically for this. You know, you got to take the JAB. Doesn't help you, but it helps other people. So she's accused him of flip flopping on marijuana and ed. If you remember, Chelsey Gabbard nailed her in the twenty twenty campaign. In a debate, she accused Harris of putting over a quote fifteen hundred people in jail for marijuana violations and then laughed about it when she was asked that she if she'd ever smoked marijuana. None of that, But she made up a story about how she used to listen to such and such a group when she was in college and she would smoked pot. People said, well, that group wasn't even round when you were in college, So I don't know what she was smoking, As the saying goes, I don't know what you're smoking today. I don't know what Joe Biden is smoking today as well. But then what Trump? In twenty nineteen, Trump helped pay for an ad campaign warning about marijuana's drug side effects, but now he's all for it. His Surgeon General Jerome Adams and his HHS secretary Alex as are the CEO of ELI Lilly also advised against marijuana legalization, and they didn't even mention in this Life site news article here Jeff Sessions, who was obsessive about it, and what did all of this show us? Especially Jeff Sessions, folks, showed us that the solution to our problems, it's not going to be found in the Oval office. It's not going to be found in a Republican or a Democrat as president. The solution to our problems, most of our problems are coming from the federal government. The drug war is coming from the federal government. And so the solution to that is to nullify it at the state level. And from a just a purely constitutional legal standpoint, again, I'm absolutely opposed to ambition. I don't make a god out of government, and if you think that government is going to be somebody's solution to this stuff, then you are making a god out of government. You need to check yourself on that. What you're saying is, well, God can't save me, but the swat team can't. Seriously, how stupid is that you think swat Team's going to save you but God can't. Right, Okay, we know how that's worked out. The bottom line is nullification is the big story to come out of all this marijuana stuff. I don't recommend anybody use it, but I also know that even though that has been the number one charge against people in the War on drugs, more people locked up for medical marijuana possession or not medical but marijuana possession, marijuana use, distributional more people for marijuana than anything else, and then all the rest of them combined. And yet they nullified it at the state level, nullified it in a number of ways. As a matter of fact, you have medical marijuana is legal in thirty eight states. Thirty eight states have nullified them. And they made medical marijuana legal while marijuana was scheduled as classified as a Schedule one drug, which means that is highly addictive, highly dangerous, and has no medical use, and they said, no, we're going to make it legal and use it for medicine. Thirty eight states did that, and so you've also got nineteen states that have made recreational marijuana use, plus the District of Columbia allow recreational use of marijuana. So nineteen states in DC said you can use it however you want, even though it's a Schedule one drug, and you got thirty eight states. I said, many have said we're going to allow it for medical use. And there are some medical uses for it, uncontrolled convulsions, which in many cases is a reaction, an adverse reaction to vaccines. And David Simpson was an excellent Texas legislator, state legislator when I was in Texas about a decade ago. He was there for a few terms and then he ran for Senate. He didn't win for Senate and he stopped. But he was a man of impeccable integrity and character, and he was conservative. He's a conservative Christian, and he said, I can't allow these parents who have kids who are damaged. They can't control their seizures. No medication helps him. The only thing that helps him is marijuana. They're getting it in Colorado, but they're running the risk if they bring that back to Texas of going to and so he got an exception in Texas. And Texas doesn't recognize medical marijuana at all, but they made one exception for that one particular thing because of David Simpson. One individual can make a difference and we can stop this, and we can nullify this even in a drug war crazy state like Texas. Especially when you look at Austin, it's like, it's amazing to me, the entire city of Austin isn't under arrest. But so even though it's a Schedule one drug, thirty eight states, seventy six percent of the states have made it legal. We can do that with any issue. And states have done that with a second Amendment as well. They have nullified federal things. Just in Tennessee, for example, Center nicely that well, we got that covered when Biden wanted to do the pistol brace thing. We have passed two laws. One of them says pistol brass are legal. The other one says if the federal government tries to enforce some prohibition on something that we've declared legal in Tennessee, you can't do it. That type of thing, and we're going to block that. We're not going to allow Tennessee officers to participate in that. We're going to block them from acting in our state. You can nullify, and that's what we should take away from all this war on drugs stuff. And then finally, Schedule one. The USDA April of this year announced that it was easing restrictions on marijuana by reclassifying the drug from Schedule one to Schedule three. Now we've had both Democrats and Republicans talking about this, so this makes no sense. Look at all the states that have, you know, authorize this for medical use, and we're still saying it has no medical use. And so they move it from Schedule one to Schedule three. There's four schedules that are there, right, So that's a big demotion in marijuana. But still you still have thirty eight percent of the states to say we don't care. People can get it anyway. So they still have nullified this law and they can do that, and Jeff Sessions couldn't do anything about it because they never passed the constitutional amendment like they did with alcohol. So the federal government has no authority. What they do they bribe they blackmail, They encourage sheriff's offices and police departments to steal property from people, and then they split the loot with them. It's criminal what the federal government is doing. They ignore the law, They pay no attention to the constitution. They entice local law enforcement to violate the constitution. They we'll share the loot where they just steal from people, don't even charge them with a crime. You don't have to find them guilty. You just confiscate whatever you want, call it a drug bust, and we'll split the loot with you. How about that? That was a Trump administration. That was Jeff Session's only thing that he could do because he knew that if he took it to court. Just like when the IRS tries to intimidate churches and say you can't talk about politics in your church. You had a lot of different several different pastors vers it was just three of them one year challenge the IRS on that that's a violation of our First Amendments. So they recorded their sermon, they talked directly about politics to make the point, sent the tape to the IRS. The IRS never did anything. The next year is like a dozen and then it was the next year after that, like three dozen, they never would do anything because, just like Jeff Sessions, they know they don't have a leg to stand on legally. We need to nullify these unconstitutional things that the federal government is doing, and we need to not be bribed by their money. That's how you stop the federal government. It's not by electing Trump or La LA or whatever. That's not going to do anything. You have to stop them with nullification at the local level. And so finally, where did that schedule even come from? It didn't come from Richard Nixon. It came from the UN. It was a UN that created the four tier schedule for drugs. It was a UN that decided that marijuana was going to be in number one and so forth, and all put all the different drugs in these four different categories. That all came from the UN. You know when I figured that out, I didn't know that for forty plus years, even though I was pushing back against the illegal war on drugs, I learned that when you had one of the first Democrat run states nullified this unconstitutional. There was never an amendment for drug war, so they nullified it for marijuana. And when they did that the un started squealing about it. They can't do that. I got a schedule here and all the rest of the stuff. So I started looking this out. I was like, what's their dog in this fight? And then I realized that they were the ones who had passed that schedule in the first place. That Richard Nixon was just a little globalist puppet, wasn't even his idea. All these years, I've been blaming tricky Dicky for this thing, and yeah, he has to blame for it, and he is tricky and he is despicable. But uh, he didn't do that. I mean, he enacted that. It was not his idea. He doesn't get he didn't have a good idea for it. He just ran that thing through. So Trump is calling out the FDA employee to a big pharma lobbyist pipeline. He says, anybody who goes to the government should be banned from ever being a lobbyist. Said this in an interview here.
Speaker 6: So here's a bigger problem in our country. Would you say opioids? Well, bigger than alcohol?
Speaker 7: Oh for sure. I think it's that's one of the biggest problems. And you compare that to a oh yeah, well, that's the problem is people are making fake opioids because they can't afford real wins that they're just getting him off the street and then they put fentonel in them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's hard to how they shut down in Afghanistan now, it's horrible.
Speaker 7: It's horrible. Yeah, they found someone in a baby rattle somewhere. I think I don't even know where that was. But one of the things I was wanted to ask you about was like, so there's like the big former lobbyists, Like there's eighteen hundred big farmer lobbyists in Washington, d C. There's only five hundred and thirty five total representatives or senators total. So just the fact that there's this whole other almost drug government that's there kind of pushing the you know, pushing agendas and influencing things like how do we stop them? And it just seems like it's obviously killing people, like people are dying. You know, it's like, what do we have to do that our own government won't help us?
Speaker 6: Well, you have to stop listening to lobous. You know, I was not a big person for lobbyists. And have you even a little access to like a president or a senator or a congressman or.
Speaker 2: Woman or snake. You get a lot of money.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and in some cases they just take the money, they don't do anything. But you have a lot of lobbyists in Washington pushing and certainly a lot for the all of the things that we're talking about winding alcohol.
Speaker 7: The lobbyists are winning it for you, the one they're making a lot of money. Can you stop that? Can can a president stop that?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 7: How do we stop that?
Speaker 6: Well, one way you could stop it is to say, if you're going to go into government, you can never be a lobbyist. In many cases they have rules and regulations where you can't do it for four years, three years, five years, whatever you.
Speaker 7: Mean, be a lobbyist after you were an elected official.
Speaker 6: I mean you could you're saying you could say that if you're an elected official, or if you work in government, you can never be a lobbyist. You have people that work in government and they give out contracts to the military and then they leave and they work for them for the people that they're giving out contract.
Speaker 7: That's exactly what happened with the Sackler family with the drug companies. They hired people that were on the FDA to work for them so they could loophole the laws. Yeah, you know, but driving the outlaw lobbyists or we can't do that.
Speaker 5: Wow, it's amazing the whole constitutional thing there can you make somebody never ever go into the business if you're if you work for government, and especially if you're giving out contracts.
Speaker 6: In other words, you're a powerful person within some industry, the Navy, the army, any you know anything. It could be military procurement, et cetera. There's a whole thing, like the old question is to you give out a contract and then all of a sudden you're working for the person you gave out the contractor or the company that you gave out the contract to.
Speaker 7: Right, it's like you're playing both sides in the net.
Speaker 6: Well, it's and it's obviously a problem, and it's a big problem, and we were doing things about it, but then we had to get down to other business we had to solve.
Speaker 2: Is this kind of that's interviewing him? Is he really that stupid? Is he really that stupid? Do you not know anything about what happened with the vaccine industry? For example? And you got both of Trump's FDA directors the FDA directors Scott gottlieb And and Hahn, both of them go to work for Pfiser Moderna. You want to talk about a revolving door. Where did the guy that was head of HHS come from? Hek who's the CEO of Eli Lily, one of the biggest drug companies out there. You want to talk about hypocrisy, Yeah, we don't need lobbyists. Let's get the CEO directly in. We'll put the CEO in charge of HHS. Just give Trump a few million dollars turn the transition period and you're good. And you had Alex Zar, CEO of Eli Lily there for all four years. He ran all this stuff. He was the first one the end of January to declare that there was a pandemic emergency and all the rest of this stuff. And then the people of the FDA who just look the other way, green lit and rubber stamped all of this stuff with the vaccines. They go to work for Pfizer and Moderna. What hypocrisy. Unbelievably, you got to stop listening to lobbyist. I was not a big person for lobbyists, said Trump. Yeah, the lobbyist don't have near as much money as the CEO's for them. That's where the real money is. He talks about the thousands of lobbyists, and that's just one industry. Right, take a look at the military industrial complex. I briefly mentioned that, what about Israel? What about the lobbyists for foreign governments coming in? You see, that's why Lala Harris is able to get five hundred million dollars in one month, why she's now got over a billion dollars because she also brought in money that had been an evinced auction of stolen goods. That's what election is, right, So I got that money that had been collected by Biden in so's she's flushed, and so it is trump unbelievable hypocrisy. I guess you know, we could even call Fauci a lobbyist. I mean he was lobbying for Rim dezevir Ron death is near. Yeah, isn't that amazing? Time for the never Trump Republicans to put on their big boy pants to think of their country? Says this article from some guy Brian June depf at American Thinker. Well, Brian, you may have your big boy pants on, but maybe you need your diaper change. You're just peeing your pants thinking that Trump may not get elected. I said before, you need to change your diapers frequently, just like politicians, because they're both full of the same stuff. Unbelievably stupid arguments made by this person here. You don't know or care what these people are saying. You don't know or care what they did. Nothing says one's Republican like voting for a liberal Democrat. He said, well, I guess that's why he supports Trump, because that's what Trump is. Trump is a New York Democrat. He is no different from Hillary, except that he ran an opposition to her. So he's got to adopt the uniform and the purported policies of the other side. But he partied with the them all the time. Look, the solution, folks, is not in the presidential election. The solution is to nullify DC. We have to have AC. I think we have to have an alternative Colombia instead of a District of Columbia. I think we need to go from DC to AC an alternate system, and that alternate system is a system of federalization, of non centralization. It's about not looking to have an emperor fix everything in your life for some billionaire who's going to be altruistic or whatever. There is one good thing that came from Trump's tenure there, and that is distrust in vaccine. That's one thing that he's left behind. Inadvertently. He doesn't understand why. I mean, he keeps telling everybody how wonderful they are. Nobody trusts the vaccines, but they all trust Trump, don't they on the conservative side. On the liberal side, it's just the opposite. Washington Post had an article talking about Trump is all over the place on vaccines, and they criticized him for the times that he would talk against vaccines, but then they gave him credit for all the misery that he created with the vaccines. But for the Conservatives, just the opposite of the Washington Posts. They see it flip flopping all the time, but then they just excuse it and fall in line. If only distrust for politicians would grow like the distrust and vaccines, but of course it doesn't because they have these two parties. They have this Tagelian dialectic, and it works perfectly every election. It works perfectly, flawless in its execution, and these people never catch on. Study finds a nine point six percent fatality rate among people who reported myocarditis or paara carditis after an MRI MR and a COVID vaccine. So you know, we want to talk about fentanyl though, right, fentanyl, and we want to talk about opioids.
Speaker 7: Right.
Speaker 2: That guy there, does he not know he mentioned the Sackler family. Does he know who made the drugs for the Sackler family. I don't even know who that guy is. I've seen him, you know this interview they had with Trump. So he scores an interview with Trump because he's low information sycophant. But he doesn't know anything about where the Sackler family got there opioids. You know where they got him from, Johnson and Johnson. Johnson and Johnson was selling them and themselves directly the people, and the Sackler family was the one who did bang up job of marketing through hospitals and doctors to get people who come in not looking for a high, they come in in severe pain and they tell the doctors give them this stuff and get them addicted and destroy their lives. I remember when Chris Christie was running for Present in twenty sixteen, a hardcore drug warrior, and he told the sad story of a friend of his that he went through college with uh legal legal school, and the guy got out he became a very successful lawyer, very wealthy. He was jogging, you know, I guess Chris Christie has a lot of respect for that. Maybe I don't know, but uh, he was athletic and he hurt his back severely, and they got him addicted to opioids, and that addiction caused him to lose his practice. It caused him eventually to lose his family, and then eventually he took He took his own life in suicide. Chris Christie said, that's why we can't make marijuana legal. It's like, what, how was that sequitur to that? That's a non sequitor to marijuana. This is somebody who was not looking even to get high. He had this imposed on him by the criminal medical system in the hospitals. He didn't know what was happening, and they got him addicted to this pain killer. And so it's a very different situation. But let me just ask you. You know, they like to talk about fentanyl all the time, and they don't like to talk about the real mass murder drug, the mr and a vaccine which Trump and Biden and the Republicans and the Democrats all had a hand in. And so let me ask you, did you ever have or hear of any employers requiring that you take fentanyl in order to get a job that ever happened. Did they push fentanyl on did the government push fentanyl on kids? Well, I'm outside of the CIA and stuff. Ok No, why is it that we ignore all these people that are dying from para carditis and myocardiis. It's rare. You're going to be fine. To forget about it. Okay, just forget about it. Take another one, take another booster, right. You know they're telling people kids now with myocarditis in peragrid it's okay. We said from the very beginning, cardiologists said, you damage your heart never comes back. I know that everybody knows that it's one. Do you think I don't know that that's smart and short, But yeah, they just dismiss it. There's no problem. And yet ten percent of the people already are dying after they have been identified with my rocarditis and pericarditis. That maybe even higher than that, maybe they haven't been identified. We have a lot of people all the time. You're seeing people public figures who are dropping dead. Just saw this with a wrapper up on stage and he's talking and you know, and just boom, just like that, drops over dead right in the middle of talking on stage. Wasn't dancing. It might have been dancing or whatever, but that's what typically happens people who don't know that they have a heart that's been damaged by the mRNA Sudden adult death syndrome. Fatality rates were highest among men under thirty. Isn't that interesting? That is the most hated demographic of the globalists and the Marxist isn't it men under the age of thirty. Trump's mixed record on vaccines as in the Spotlight, says Washington Post after the RFK Junior endorsement. And like I said before, Washington Post is just the mere opposite of maga. Both of them see Trump's all over the place. One of them, the MAGA people want to excuse it. You know, they believe that the vaccine is bad and Trump is good. Washington Post thinks that Trump is bad and the vaccine is good, and so Washington Post says, Trump vows to defund schools of vaccine mandates, but as president, he also embraced vaccines, championing the development of the coronavirus vaccine. Well, we didn't know that, did we. This is why I want to look at I talked about, you know, the people that are influencers that are pushing this stuff, and you know that are actually giving money to the Democrats, are actually taking money from them or whatever. Talked about that last week. One of the people I mentioned there was an article from Mile. How about Nick Fuent's person said, you just read that article. It's from Mile. It's like, so what he's there. He knows what's going on in the inner circle. He was part of that inner circle. And even if you don't pay attention to that, the personal stuff that's there, you know, was Fwinte's going to sell the list of all that he was trying to get money from the people that he said he was opposed to people that were Zionus. He says, oh, I'm all against Zionism. Okay, Well, now Fwine's two issues, according to him are the border and war. Well that's fine, those are two big issues, but why only two? You don't care about what you're going to pose Trump because of border, because the wall, of the war, because you want to get him moving in that direction. But you're not going to oppose him on the lockdown, on the poisonous jab and on the rest of the stuff, which he won't acknowledge is even an issue. And of course he doesn't acknowledge that he didn't do anything about the border. According to him, he fixed the border, and then on day one you had Biden break the border. No, he'd never closed the border. He did show that if there was a will to enforce the law, they could reduce the traffic, because they did that with the excuse that they had to do it for the so called pandemic. I had to keep up appearances there. But then you know, once the people came in, you could ship them around however you wish. But you know, Trump has championed the development of the coronavirus vaccine that allows public life to resume amid a pandemic, says Washington Post. And meanwhile, you got people in the mainstream alternative media tying their tongues in knot trying to excuse what Trump said and what Trump did in twenty twenty. It's just sugar water, right, Come on, you can take this for Trump. It's just sugar it's not the bad vaccine. It's just got adjuvants that I've been telling you're going to give you artism for twenty years. You can take that. Do it for Trump. Well, you know they always fall back when Trump vows to defund schools who have vaccine mandates, and the servitis are going to say, well, that's it. It's because Biden tried to mandate it. Well, okay, I'm against force and fraud. You said the fraud came with Trump, the force came with Biden. You should be a for You should be opposed to using force or fraud to achieve social or political goals. That was the core thing that somebody joined the Libertarian Party that used to be part of the things like I sign on down here, I agree that I'm not going to use force or fraud to achieve social or political goals. Well, they used force and fraud to achieve their political goals of depopulation twenty thirty and all the rest of this stuff lay in the foundation for universal basic income. That was all at the feet of Trump. He was the fraud who prepared the way for the force of Biden. Tell me that it makes a difference between these two. Okay, you put your big boy pants on their American thinker and tell me what I need to do about this stuff. Come on, big boy pants. They talk like children. Trump has also been a longtime vaccine skeptics, says Washington Post, who once falsely linked childhood vaccines to autism, and as he campaigns for another presidency, he's threatening to withhold money from schools of vaccine man dates. Of course, that was empty talk. That was a bidding war. He was bidding for people's votes, and he was bidding for money from the vaccine people. That's why he brought RFK Junior to Trump Tower. His appointment this week of RFK Junior, founder of a prominent anti vaccine group, an honorary co chair of his transition team for a possible second turnle Now he's going to make them co chair. He used them such advantage in his first transition team, got millions and millions of dollars, and then he, you know, filled up his HHS with executives from big pharmaceutical companies. I wonder what will happened the next time. They're going to say, then they talked to a vaccine proponent. Washington Post. Any role of an anti vaccine seller. Hear that, an anti vaccine seller. That's an odd way to put it. These people are all mongers. They're selling their warmongers selling war. They're poison mongers, selling their poisonous pharmachea garbage. You know, it's just it's amazing. It's not just the mark of the beast that is so amazing when you look at two thousand years ago, it's also identifying the pharma Kiah, the great and powerful men of the world who would not repent of their murders. I can't say it any more succinctly than John said it two thousand years ago. The role of an anti vaccine seller and a presidential administration would be a very bad thing for American society, said this guy, and he looks at the rising rate of measles. Yeah, oh yeah, fearful thing, isn't it. Again. They take one of their strategies, as we talked about, you have a situation where you've got measles or chicken pox or polio or you name it. You always got that bell shaped curve, right, the koi, the kuy that we had, the flatten. You know, Well, what happens is they come in after the you know you've done your little bell shape thing and you're on the tail end where it's tapering down, approaching zero, and they come in with their shots and say, look, we got rid of it with our shots, and time and time again, and they repeat that same playbook. And a July phone call with Kennedy, whom Trump has considered to lead as Vaccine Safety Commissioner, they go all about this. You know how you could hear on the phone Trump is pumping him up about how many shots they give. He says, you know, it's something like thirty eight different vaccines. No, no, it's ninety. I think it's ninety two. It's actually a very good graphic. It shows a baby land there and diapers and it's got all of the hypodermic needles that baby gets its first year of life and compares it to what they had in nineteen eighty four and nineteen eighty four, I think it was five in their first year of life, and now it's something like ninety two or ninety eight in their first year life. And they have them grouped because they're giving them like four or five shots of one thing over that first year, and they wonder why we got an explosion of autism, but not the Washington Post. Washington Post doesn't care, doesn't care to ask any questions about what's happening with autism. Why would people be skeptical of this stuff. So we got to say that, see there was something good that came out of the Trump administration, some vaccine hesitancy. People don't trust vaccines, even if they still trust Trump. And then when you look at what is happening in Gaza, mass polio vaccination to begin in Gaza after the deadly disease re emerges. So the Washington Post again, the Washington Post, there's a couple of things that are happening here. Number One, Polio has been their big success story, and it is a story, it's not true, but it's been their big pr campaign, just like the nineteen eighteen flu. That's the thing they want to scare everybody about all the time with the flu shots. Well, polio is their big success story. They think they tell you about the vaccine and it's not. And so part of this is the reemergence trying to build back the vaccine completely destroy the credibility of vaccines. They've destroyed the credibility of the existence of viruses. You can't isolate it, you can't identify it, and don't talk to me about science. If you've got a computer program that's generating randomly these genetic sequences and then you've got to send this out and say this is what we're looking for. Then you use a PCR test to find that genetic sequence and magnify it by a trillion times. What a joke, What a joke, junk science, just like the climate alarmism. So why call them both mcguffins. But yeah, they want to re merge, not a disease re emerging, but it's a concern they have that is reemerged, and that is hesitancy to get shots. And so that's a big part of it. The other part of it is that it is a sophisticated attack on the people in Gaza. Another one, yet another one, and always go after the children first. Remember when you want to attack a population, you go after the children. The WHO has been warning about a spread of polio after polio was detected in July and six sewerage samples in Gaza's southern and central regions by the WHO. So they use PCR to look for it in the sewer. Now what have they been doing. They've been injecting people with the very stuff that they're looking for in the sewer, and then they claim that now it is somehow an epidemic. And again you're back to the same game of this pc our magnification. Health authorities have worn for months that we're going to have worse thing conditions, and here they are. So it's a way for them to try to carve back some respect for these totally discredited vaccines, and it's a way for them to come after the people of Gaza as well, the children of Gaza. We'll be right back. You're listening to the David Night Show with the Great Replacement going along, progressing extremely quickly all across the West. Before we get into it, though, I just want to say real quickly thank you to those who sent checks the last week of August. Mary N. Brent and Ingrid S, Martin T. Scott and Samantha T. Jack H, William G Lois L. Aaron F. Will R. Eric M. Thank you all of you, and again zel the checks cash app and subscribe to all of those. That's how the program is funded and so we do appreciate your support. You are our producers. We could not do it without you. You're the ones who actually produced the show. Let's talk a little bit about what is going on with with the borders, with the replacement and along those lines, because you know, I see this as a massive welfare program. You know, the issue is not that we don't have a wall. The problem is that we've got a big magnet that's pulling people across, and that magnet's going to pull them under the wall, through the wall, over the wall, around the wall, you name it. If you put a big enough magnet out there, you're going to get people from all over the world coming here to get free stuff. And they just can't stop thinking about what the next free program is they're going to offer to people who are not citizens. Come to America, get whatever you want. Well, this is sent by Mary ellen Moore and she said she called it Brides of the State. She said, this is sent to me by friend David Samuels put this in a publication unheard, and he says the key to a Harris win in November won't be the support of black Americans, or Indi Indian Americans, or even brown Americans. Though she has identified at various points in her political life all three of these. Rather, Harris is a flesh and blood avatar of a much more numerous, powerful, and radically dissatisfied demographic, never married, and childless American women between the ages of twenty and forty five. Why is he writing this well because jd Vance has pointed this out, but he gets a lot of criticism for it. Look, I don't support jd Vance. I know he's part of the technocracy, so don't write me about all that. And I don't support any of these people. But they can identify some of the problems. You know. RFK Junior has done a good job of identifying some of the problems. Do I believe that he would fix them even if he was president. No, But he's done a good job in terms of identifying a lot of the different problems out there, with food, with drugs, with free speech and censorship and all the rest of this stuff. He's done a great job of some of those things. But that doesn't mean it's one thing to run as a candidate and to identify problems and to point out problems that everybody else wants to pretend don't exist and that it's something all together different to do something about them when you become president. That was the difference between Trump in twenty sixteen and Trump in twenty twenty. Anyway, back to this, Aside from mass immigration, the most striking demographic development of the past decade is a large cohort of American women who have embraced the helping hand of the state in place of the increasingly suspect protections of fathers, brothers, boyfriends, husbands. In doing so, they become the Democrat Party's most enthusiastic and decisive constituency. According to a recent Puce survey, these brides of the state, they call it bots, support Democrats are Republicans by whopping seventy two to twenty four percent, providing the party with his entire advantage in both national and most state elections. Married American women, by contrast, support Republicans fifty to forty five, which more or less matches the pro Republican margin and every other age and gender demographic. Without the overwhelming support of bots for the Democrats. In other words, America would be solid majority Republican country. I think that's interesting. Hence the focus on abortion, Hence the focus on women without children. Even James Carvill said it. They're not hectoring James Carvill for pointing out what hectoring? Uh? How now these uh, these dictatorial childless women are are bossing everybody around.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 2: He pointed that out, and yet nobody says anything about that. It is obviously an issue, but we you know, it is the elephant in the room, if you will. But they're not really doing anything about it. So let's take a look at the great replacement. Where we are now with the last week we talked about what was happening in Aurora, Colorado, and kind of related story here. You know, we talk about DEI. Well, DEI can also mean bringing in people and putting them on the job, even if they're not trained. Right, you've got the immigrant program and you can get people in and put them on the assembly line. And there are accusations that this is what happened with Bor's head. I mentioned earlier. You've got a lot of people who have died, over fifty people or in the hospital and Boar's head. When the inspectors went there, they found mold, bugs, listeria, all kinds of stuff because it was not being properly maintained. According to the Associated Press, at least nine people have died two Desks in South Carolina, one each, and Farida in Mexico, Tennessee three deaths previously confirmed by people who lived in Illinois, New Jersey, Virginia. Fifty seven people sickened and hospitalized in the outbreak. The listeria infections are caused by a hardy type of bacteria. They can survive and even thrive during refrigeration. An estimated sixteen hundred people get listeria food poisoning each year, about two hundred and sixty die. According to the CDC. Infections can be hard to pinpoint because the symptoms may occur quickly, or it could take ten weeks after eating contaminated food. It's almost as difficult to find as a vaccine injury. Right, that delayed response. The disturbing news comes right on the heels of Boarhead's DEI refugee program where they hire, train and mentor migrants. Is there a connection.
Speaker 1: I've been saying that since this furse came out.
Speaker 2: I knew this was going to come out, as this is so obvious, so so obvious, that's right, Yeah, well, you know we had this isn't our first roudio on this thing. Either remember that Choe Banni. I got sued because I pointed this out about Chobanni. And Chobanni come in and as the guy who comes from Kurtistan, and he was given, you know, golden ticket to come in. And you even had Democrat senators in New York. You had Schumer and Kristen Gillibrand, who replaced Hillary Clinton in New York. They set this guy up with a factory to do Greek yogurt up in New York. And during the Obama administration had Michelle Obama move all of the lunch room program and say, oh, you need to get yogurt, and you need to get Greek yogurt.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 2: And well, by the way, you know, he makes this great stuff, Joe Bonnian. So he was he was obviously brought in and set up for success. And then he sets up another second factory because he's now got so much business with all the school lunches and everything. He sets up another one in Idaho. I think it's Sioux Falls, Idaho, something like that. And there was some crime issue that had happened there. There was a cloud over some are committed from some migrants. But as soon as they cleared Chobani of any involvement in it. They had sixty minutes ran this puff piece about what a great entrepreneur he was. Hey, look, you know, you give me a yogurt factory, give me a chocolate factory. I'll be the next Willie Wonka. Okay, it's not rocket science to do some of this stuff. Right and over and above that, we realized that he was playing fitsies with the regime because he was bringing in all these different people from other countries, and some of the people had pointed out that in his factories. He said, I love these people so much, I've hired interpreters so they don't have to learn English. And so we have all these interpreters on the floor to help people communicate with each other. And it's like that seems like an awful waste of money, but it works out because you see, if they don't speak English, they can't go work anywhere else. So he'd bring people in from, you know, some places where they speak these these rare languages, but he'd bring along an interpret it' hire somebody to be an interpreter, and they don't learn English, and so they're trapped in that job forever and so once this court case was over, that was a cloud over their immigrant practices that were there. Then, you know, sixty minutes ran this puff piece and I talked about it, and I showed how they were rewarding these people, foreign business people who will come in and do what they want. Right, you don't think that's happening at Google other places like that as well, And so I talked about it from that perspective. They got wrapped into the nightly news and then pulled out. The comments were made by someone else at the beginning of it, and then it was published up as I put it up, as I was talking about crony capitalism, about their immigration agenda and all the rest of stuff, and I called it Chamani's own Private Idaho. Alex hated ponds like that, and so did the other people there. So they took that down and then they put it up as something about child rapist or something like that. It's like, no, and I changed I had Travis change it. Yeah, I had to change it twice, and they kept changing it back. He changed it, he changed that, They changed it back, He changed it again. They changed it back. And then with that child rapist thing, which had just been found false in the court. We all got sued individually and collectively. But you know, Alex paid it off or whatever cost him a bunch of money for that kind of But look, that's what's happening with these different companies that come in, and it's all tied in with the immigrant stuff, and so that's you know, that's why Travis was not surprised that this was what was happening with Bores. Had they want to bring in cheap immigrant labor. Maybe they're not training them very well. Somebody's not doing their job. It's filthy, and now the whole company looks like it's possibly going to go down the tubes. Bors had proudly displayed their DEI initiatives on their website, where they bragged about their programs, including focusing on refugees. Borshead is part of the Tent Coalition for Refugees in the US, exploring hiring, training, and mentoring opportunities for refugees. Inspectors, however, turned up dozens of violations at their plant in Virginia, now linked to the nationwide recall of Deli meat. And when you look at what the Department of Agriculture found, they said, according to records that have been released, Mold mildew insects repeatedly found throughout the site. But's what is this Tent coalition, Well, it goes back to twenty twenty one. That was when we got out of Afghanistan and we had a big tent to bring all the Afghan refugees in people fleeing Afghanistan. They had thirty three major companies because again, these companies are going to do what the federal government wants them to do, because it's a pay to play type of thing. Right, you do what we want you to do. You help us with the optics on this or this other social issue will clear the way for you to have an oligarchy, if not a monopoly. So you had companies like Amazon, Facebook, Pfizer, Tyson Foods announced that they would join the Tent Coalition for Afghan Refugees back in twenty twenty one. The new coalitions of the announcement is spearheaded by the Tent Partnership for Refugees, a network of over one hundred and eighty globalist businesses. They say global business, but this globalist business, it's these multinational corporations that are part of their stakeholders and they're either going to drive a stack through our heart or we're going to try the stake through their heart. One hundred and eighty global businesses integrating refugees to help Afghans to better integrate into the American economy. How about the veterans? You do anything about the veterans from Afghanistan or just the Afghan refugees. You want to put them manufactories, have them cleaning machinery at boards, said Albert Borla. By the way, at CEO of Pfizer. He was bragging about his participation in the Tent Coalition for Afghan Refugees. We're proud to join. We'll be undertaking a number of projects in support of Afghan refugees and special migrants. You know, as all this stuff is happening boeing over the weekend. What they call the thing the star Liner is like what you call it the lost in what was the Jupiter one or something that's their lost in space. That's what they call the spaceship and lost in space. But on the Jupiter one where they're marooned in space, they started hearing these strange noises and he's got his phone or whatever. I guess they got phone service up there, I don't know, of some sort. He played it for the people in NASA and they said, okay, we got it, we're on it now. Now it stops, so everything is fine. But it was this creepy, weird noise that was coming from the Jupiter one warning Will Robinson. One point six million migrants of the UK are costing taxpayers. They're eight point five billion pounds. And that doesn't even include the cost of asylum seekers who are routinely placed into four star hotels, as well as foreign students. Giuse you on these foreign students. It's really the bread and butter of these universities, especially in the United States. I mean, the actual cost to British taxpayer is probably much much higher. Well, in the United States, it's far worse than that. As a matter of fact, in the United States is not eight point five billion pounds. It's one hundred and fifty billion dollars. Now, you know the eight point five billion pounds, that might be like ten billion or something like that, but here's one hundred and fifty billion and one year and one year, US taxpayers paid one hundred and fifty billion dollars to care for illegal aliens just last year, and Wokeness put that up on Twitter and said, but a five billion dollar wall is too expensive. Well, the problem is a five billion dollar wall ain't going to cut it, because if you're paying these people and giving them free jobs, and you're doing everything for them, they're going to find a way to get in. They're not stupid. Colorado Mayor has asked for the eviction of the Venezuelan migrant gang. They're asking again the squatter stuff. It's just so absurd laws that are in so many of these different states. Somebody comes in and they occupy your home and you can't get them out, you can't evict them. Everybody knows what's going on. It's news reports all over the place. How you've got Venezuelan gangs have gone in and taken over several apartment complexes. They've had shootouts and parking lots, they of stores like Walmart parking lot of where they've got trash all of the place, fights and shootouts and everything. And they've completely taken over several apartment complexes. And so officials are asking the courts to let them evict the Venezuelan migrant gangs. They don't want to and the governor there, Governor Paulis who's on he is a comrade of La La, He's on the Marxist team there. For sure. He doesn't want to do anything about it either. He just dismisses it not interesting at all to him. Yet, this is a woman who was a foreign were a resident of one of these apartment complexes, talking to Fox News.
Speaker 3: Councilwoman Darinsky, who has been amazing. My first conversation with her, she said, she said, do you still live there? And I said yes, And she said, I'm going to get you out of there. Wow, going to make it my work.
Speaker 8: So you're singing her praises. In the meantime, the office of Governor Jared Paulus is saying she's making all of this up. Listen to what a spokesman said. According to police intelligence, this purported invasion, I guess of these apartment buildings is largely a feature of Danielle Jurinsky's imagination.
Speaker 1: What do you say to.
Speaker 3: That, you can't fake video and police within the last five minutes on that property.
Speaker 8: Wow, here's what daniel minutes. Here's what Danielle said about it.
Speaker 2: Listen to this.
Speaker 9: I absolutely did not make any of this up. I love how our governor has quickly rushed in to say that that's the actual problem here. But the actual problem here are his weak policies that have turned this state into a breeding ground for this gang activity.
Speaker 8: Sidney, why do you think the governor's office has got its head stuck firmly in the sand over this issue.
Speaker 3: They don't want to admit that they're part of the problem. It's the administration who we count on to make the rules for They are coming in with guns, make the guideline. I call nine to one one, No help comes for me.
Speaker 1: No help.
Speaker 3: There's no mass amounts of police that show up to make sure that we're defended.
Speaker 2: Nobody showed up to help me.
Speaker 3: I didn't have a bulletproof vest I didn't have five officers showing up with me. Whenever there was a problem, we were on our own and we were left to die. No registration in this country.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the guns, shootouts, all the rest of the stuff. The governor says, they're just making this up. He's the guy who makes up genders for children. Okay, but everybody else's I played for you last week. People all different demographics, people who live in the area. Y'all can't believe this. Look at what's going on, and it is absolutely insane. One person, as he was filming it, I nearly got run over. But of course it's just their imagination. California Assembly, meanwhile, has passed a bill banning local voter ID requirements no voter ID. Seen this rodeo before as well. I mentioned before. I'll say it real quickly once again. Friend of my brother in laws who went to vote in North Carolina where they had no voter ID laws. I don't know where the law is right now or not. And they had the longest voting period of any state in North Carolina. And so he goes on election date to vote. I said, you've already voted. What I haven't voted? Oh, yeah, you have. And this other person at your address and then mentioned the name. He says, that's my mother. She's been dead for years. No ID, no ID. That's what the Democrats want, and so you know, it's it should be the only thing that we need an ID for that and uh, you know for the mark of the beast that both the Republicans and the Democrats want to impose, honest, but they're not going to do it for that on rumble marky Mark, thank you for the tip. He says, it's a shame about Boorshead. There used to be good and trusted brand. If you wanted Deli meats, there was none better. Yeah. Proverbs twenty two says a good name is rather to be chosen than great riches. That's right, and when you lose that many times you lose everything. But it doesn't always work that way. Sometimes you can lie to people straight to their face and get away with it. Look at Fauci, look at the politic, or like at Alex. I confronted him about the stop to steal stuff. I said, Alex, you know that everybody's going to know this is a lie just a couple of days, because they haven't sent twenty thousand people out to arrest frauds after the election. But he got away with it. He emerged from it bigger than ever. It just is absolutely may have been. Anyway, we're going to take a quick break and we'll be right back analyzing the globalists next move. And now the deep a nutshell. I thought this is a very interesting article look at income and taxation relative to gold, and of course when you look at the creation of the Federal Reserve and the creation of the income tax. They were right there together, hand and glove, because it was part of a complete restructuring of our taxation system, of our financial system. Prior to that, the government, much smaller than it is now, operated primarily off of tariffs at the border, and within the border, it was a free trade zone. Then they decided that they wanted to have no tariffs at the border essentially, but to come after each and every one of us individually, hence the internal revenue service as opposed to external and that was their hand and glove with the creation of the Federal Reserve. As Clint Signer points out, gold and silver prices moved higher for a second week. The odds of a September rate cut by the Federal Reserve were bolstered by comments from Jerome Powell, chair of the Federal Reserve. The odds of a rate cut also got a boost on the Bureau of Labor Statistics announced their massive restructuring of the lie that they told us about jobs. So you know all those jobs we told you were created by Biden, Well almost a million of them were not. And they're doing that to make the trend look better and the run up to the election. That's why they always do that. It turns out the unbelievable jobs report was just what skeptics thought it was nonsense. So stimulus addicted markets like the stock market, the S and P five hundred closing back to near all time highs. It'd be hard to overstate just how profound a couple of changes made to US law in nineteen thirteen have been for American society. You look at how our entire economy is being manipulated by the Federal Reserve, and how many people warned that was going to be the case. Charles Lindberg's father was a Senator at the time. I mentioned him in the report that I did about the creation of the Federal Reserve. It's interesting that that report was censored five years before there was any censorship of alex Or Info Wars or anything like that. I mean, years later, Facebook was coming to him to be one of the first people on Facebook to do video that type of thing, but they didn't want anything out there about the Federal Reserve creation. So if you go back, and this is what I thought was interesting about the story. Gold was valued in nineteen thirteen at twenty dollars an ounce. Nineteen sixteen, the average annual income at that point in time was six hundred dollars a year, and so it's kind of hard to get your head around stuff like that, right, But start thinking about not the price of gold, but the price of things in gold. And that's what he did, he said. In other words, a typical husband earned about thirty ounces of gold per year. So think of it that way, right, nineteen sixteen, a husband would earn one way. A husband could earn thirty ounces of gold. Well, what happens today when you look at the average income and you look at the price of gold, the average salary to day is roughly sixty thousand or twenty four ounces. In other words, it's twenty percent below what it was all those decades ago. So you get a real feel for what inflation is. With the value of the dollar, the fiat dollar, the made up dollar, is always changing in value. And so single wayjourner would make about thirty ounces nineteen sixteen, here we are, a century later, make twenty four ounces a year. Now it takes two way journers in most households to produce the gold equivalent income that a single earner achieved in nineteen thirteen. But the picture gets dramatically worse when you bring in income taxes, because in nineteen sixteen there wasn't any income tax. They had started through. But at that point in time, and I've said this many times, you know what they talk about, Well, we got this wealth tax of this unrealized gain tax, gains tax, they call it. But it's only going to be for the really, really rich people. Well that's the why they always start these taxes in nineteen sixteen. The original income tax, if you adjust it for for earnings today, for the value of the dollar today, that means that your first three hundred and sixty thousand dollars a year would those earning above three hundred sixty thousand dollars a year would be paying income tax. I'm sorry, that's not even adjusted. So when the average person was making six hundred dollars a year, the income tax didn't kick in until you started making three hundred and sixty thousand dollars a year. But the average person is making six hundred a year, and then the top rate was thirty five percent. It would get progressively more if you were a millionaire or whatever. But the most that you would pay in nineteen thirteen was going to be thirty five percent. Now La La Harris wants to make it forty five percent, and she wants to tax unrealized gains as well. But don't worry, it's just for the really wealthy people. How that work out for us with the income tax? And don't forget said that forty three US states have their own income taxes also to compound the burden. I've pointed out many times that when you go back you don't even have to go back to nineteen thirteen, go back to the nineteen fifties, and we had pretty much two parent homes. Certainly, yeah, there'd be a death of a spouse, divorce would happen, but it was rare, you know, a lot more rare than mRNA adverse effects. But you know, when you had one person saying they're raising the kids, another one who's making the money, you had if you look at what has happened from that point in time, the nineteen fifties to the nineteen eighties. I went over that statistic many times when I was running for office, and I said, if you look at what has happened, the government has grown to the extent that now we have to have two wage earners, and most of the typical second wage earner, the mom who has her job split between family obligations and job obligations, most of her money is going to pay for the increase in income taxes, which were only two percent for the typical family of four and the nineteen fifties a lot more than that at that point in time. And so if you look at what was happening, the government had grown to the burden forcing even in a two parent home, forcing both parents to work, and of course they need childcare, so let's ship the kids off to school. This is the basis of all this stuff. The taxes really do shape our lives. Kamala is going to drive gold to ten thousand dollars, says James Hickman. He said, the reality is a very good case we made that gold is still quite cheap compared to the trajectory. It's possible that a few years, twenty five hundred dollars goal could look remarkably inexpensive. It wasn't that long ago that we're looking at about twelve hundred dollars goal. Not to be overly dramatic, but Harris is a big reason why, he says. He says it's funny because I seem to remember aoc saying that no one ever makes a billion dollars. You can take a billion dollars, she said, Well, he says, in this particular case, I'm inclined to agree with AOC. LA LA took eight billion dollars from Biden, the legitimate nominee. She raised another half billion by making the most outrageous claims and lying without ever bothering to set for a basic interview, take legitimate questions. Her plans will undoubtedly cause higher deficits and more inflation, and by the way, so will Trump's. As a matter of fact, it was Trump's three and a half trillion dollars. I remember the only person who opposed him, the only person who opposed him, Republican or Democrat, was Thomas Massey. He said, this is outrageous, and I'm going to demand that everybody come back and have vote. We can't come back, We'll all die. Nobody did. They're pretty old, they're not very healthy. Nobody died. But he did get that vote, and Trump was outraged and wanted to primary him out. Unfortunately, he was unable to but three and a half trillion dollars, and then that precedent was continued by Biden and increased a bit. So holding gold yields better returns than even mining for it. With spot goal prices at record highs, investors that might expect the shares of precious metal mining companies would also be trading at record highs. By and large, though that's not the case. The mining company's stock is not going up. Mining stocks, as represented by the Hui Gold Bugs Index, are still underwater by more than forty percent compared to their highs back in twenty eleven, and that's despite being pulled up significantly this year by soaring gold and silver prices. Even when the value of a mine's end product silver or gold goes up, the costs of getting it out of the ground can go up even faster. During periods on the market, prices for metals fall below of mining companies all in sustaining costs. Some of them choose to sell at a loss rather than shut down everything, fire their employees, and then if they want to start back up, who are going to hire. They've found jobs somewhere else, So sometimes they would sell it at a loss, he said, but there would be another option. He says. It's kind of strange that the CEOs haven't taken this. He says, why don't they hold some of the gold on their books as a reserve asset instead of immediately exchanging it for dollars regardless of the prevailing price. Gold is considered by the Bank for International Settlements to be a Tier one asset within the banking system. That means as globally recognized as a high quality capital reserve asset. That's why the central banks are buying so much of it and hoarding it. Central bankers around the world agree, but with few exceptions, the large corporations that are mining it, including major gold and silver producers, have failed to bolster their own finances with sound money backing. So question is, are you missing that opportunity? Even the gold mining companies are missing the opportunity in some cases to bolster their wealth protection if you will, by accumulating their own product. Sometimes you have to sometimes you have to think out of the box, and they're just in a habit of not doing that, I guess. But if you want to not make that mistake, you can start to set up wealth protection go to David and I Die Gold. That'll take you to Tony Rdman. Is why is wolf Gold. You can buy gold, silver, large or small amounts. You can set up an IRA or transfer your money from an IRA into metals there. And he's also set up something that most goal dealers don't do, and that is the wolf Pack where you can sign up for a certain amount each month, starting at fifty dollars. Actually there's a kid's version that starts at thirty five, but he's got different levels there that you can buy into it. And that way you can just set up on a regular basis, you can start to set some money aside as a hedge against inflation, a hedge against economic collapse, a hedge against central bank digital currencies, against a lot of things. And that's central bank digital currency. To me, that's the big issue, and that's the new threat. We see what is happening with financial system and inflation. But the CBDC is a new thing, so you can start to accumulate on a gradual basis. As part of that club, you can always get a group buying discount. And again you can get there at Davidnight dot Gold. I'll take you to Tony Ardban's wisewolf and let him know that you came through us. Davidnight dot Gold. We're gonna take a quick break and we'll be right back. They're doing what in the place they named after me. Good thing. I have the David Knight Show to keep me informed on the plots of these traders. Making sense common again, this is the David Knight Show. Talk a little bit about the battery electric vehicles, a lot of back and forth, and even to the extent that the big cheerleaders and a lot of these leftist organizations are saying, yeah, I know it looks really bad, but you know this is a difficult time. We're in the middle of this transition, and don't abandon these things yet. We're going to get there. Is is that if we look at this, it shares a couple of common features with the pandemic mcguffin. First of all, both of them were about a phony problem, a non existent crisis. And then the other thing they share in common is that both of them, we only had one solution that would be possible for the phony crisis that in and of itself should be a tip off a lot of people. That was the tip off for them. They would. At the beginning, you had some doctors and some people in the medical profession that said, well, we got an idea. This is what you say is happening. Here's a way that we could something we could do about. No, shut up, We're going to lock everybody down and wait for the vaccine. That's that period, because that's what they'd practiced for twenty years, starting two months before nine eleven with Dark Winter. So it's one solution and one solution only. Anything else had to be demonized, but that one solution. No matter how bad that solution was, no matter how expensive that solution was, it was going to be subsidized. It was going to be forced down people's throats or into their arms or whatever. And that's what we're seeing here with the climate mcguffin, same thing that we saw with the pandemic. Mcguffin. Two months into his presidency, Biden announced a two trillion dollar infrastructure plan. They called it the Inflation Reduction Act. Just just ridiculous. These people just mined dead, even with their labels, and nobody catches on two trillion dollar infrastructure plan that included one hundred and seventy four billion dollars in grants, subsidies, other payouts to encourage Americans to switch to battery electric vehicles. Since that initial investment quote unquote, not an investment, it's corruption, crony capitalism. Since that time, billions and billions more have been poured into what is increasingly a failing effort to convince or to cajole American buyers to switch. These huge expenditures together with COVID and war money. Said, see, even they understand there's a connection with that. This is from what's up with that dot com? Yeah, it's they share all the COVID mcguffin, the climate mcguffin, war, All that is set up to crash us. They bloom the national debt to the point seventy six percent of income taxes are needed just to pay the interest on that debt. No, they're not, They're not needed. The income taxes are not needed because they don't care about the deficit. They only care about the deficit if you want to cut taxes. That's the only time these people ever care about any deficit or about the accumulated debt. The fault lie is the very concept that the government knows best but isn't that what we bought into left and right. The government knows best. We can fix this if we just get Trump in.
Speaker 6: All.
Speaker 2: You know, we want Lola in because she knows she's gonna subsidize everything that we want. Well, there are a plethora of alternatives to battery electric vehicles, of course, and they list some of them here, including a wide variety of hydrogen powered engines and a new self rotating engine. None of these, however, have been blessed with massive subsidies. None of them would require a heavily subsidized nationwide charging station network either. So we had other things. If we had hydrogen powered engines, we wouldn't have to have the big chargings. Remember eight billion dollars and they got what seven charging stations built. We don't even need those charging stations if you go to some of these other alternatives. But so, even if we accept their lying premise that there is a problem, that there is global warming, and then the next premise that you got to accept is that it's man made. And then the next premise that you've got to accept is that their solutions are going to be a net savings of global none of those are true. It is a house of cards, and I think that we need to pull it down from the very first assumption about global warming, certainly about men make global warming. We ought to respond all this stuff the same way that we should be responding to all this pharmaceutical garbage. Prove it, Prove it. The New York Times back in twenty twenty one questioned the wisdom of Biden's big battery electric vehicle plunge. Someone by the name of Chatsshi Chatze wrote both that the one hundred and seventy four billion dollars might not be enough to push most Americans towards eves. Chatze was doubtful that federal largess, which merely shifts part of the costs of a battery electric vehicle from the buyer to the public, would come vents consumers of the benefits of electric vehicles. And it was right right, We know what the real agenda is, though at the time it was deemed as the only pathway toward a cleaner energy future. There's that mcguffin tip, right, we got a phony problem and we've got only one solution. Well, beware, if they're going to restrict everything to one solution, they're not serious about the problem. And that's why what woke a lot of people up about the pandemic. They said, if this really was a global pandemic, and if it was really killing people or had the potential to that you say it does, then it would be all hands on deck, everybody, bring your own solution. Let's find us something's going to stop it. Let's try everything. No, when you pull back and you roll this out iteratively in stages, when you say we're going to wait for the final solution, then we know what this is all about. And this climate mcguffin was designed for dependency, it was designed for control. It was designed for the elimination of private cars, including the battery electric vehicles. It's just like the schools. We look at the schools and say, well, these schools are not working. No, they are. They're doing exactly what they were designed to do.
Speaker 3: So.
Speaker 2: A recent article noted that Stilantis is investing six billion dollars to build a generation of motors capable of running on gasoline or on Brazilian ethanol and combined with plug in hybrid technology. Coher Engines last year unveiled a KDH hydrogen internal combustion engine BMW Toyota Triton EV, Hyundai All and many other automakers are also building hydrogen fueled internal combustion engines. The tech isn't the issue, though, government is, and the fact that people are coming up with these alternatives even without government subsidization, and the fact that they're being rejected and disallowed, should be the big signal of what's going on here. Just last week and the Report touted a liquid nitrogen engine based on nineteen nineties research at the University of Washington that even with a one hundred gallon nitrogen tank, is cheaper and lighter than a battery electric vehicle. And again weight matters. If you're going to look at this as overall picture, that kind of efficiency should matter. You're going to be using more energy to haul something around this heavy. The operation is akin to that of a steam driven engine. Hey, we can all have a steampunk future. Maybe it generates zero pllutants, it refuels at existing gas and diesel stations, and it only takes a few minutes. But Washington wants nothing other than an all electric motor vehicle that is completely tied to the electric grid. Why Because they want control, they want dependency, and they want to eliminate they want eliminate independent cars. Hydrogen fuel cells are ideal for the trucking industry because the refueling time and the driving range are comparable to diesel or gas trucks, and travel routes are predictable, which lowers the barrier for developing a fueling infrastructure. In other words, every truck stop in America could easily put in hydrogen tanks. Hydrogen would likely be an equally better choice for other heavy duty vehicles, including school buses, but the Biden administration has provided huge subsidies for the electric school bus. La La loves these things. I guess she thinks they run on pure joy. Here's one example, one county that went into it in Maryland. Probably it is Montgomery County. I don't know, but I'm assuming that it's a suburb of Washington, DC. Nobody else could be this cavalier with amount of money that they throw away. The Montgomery County, Maryland Public School District is the nation's largest purchaser of electric school buses. They bought three hundred and twenty six at a cost of one hundred and sixty eight million dollars. They're about a half a million dollars each. So how much does a diesel school bus cost new It costs between one hundred and two hundred thousand, not five hundred thousand, and if you can get amused anywhere from twenty to sixty thousand dollars. So they wasted a tremendous amount of money, and waste is understating it. From February twenty twenty two to March twenty twenty four, these electric buses failed to complete their routes two hundred and eighty times, and the repairs took an average of thirteen days. Last October, the school board felt the need to buy ninety diesel buses to make up for the failures of the electric buses. Nationwide, nine of the twenty one million plus bust students ride and diesel buses, with most of the rest relying on propane see and that in and of itself is unnecessary cost. I went all the way through high school going to schools that I could walk or ride my bike to. We had neighborhood schools. The bussing began in my junior and senior year of high school, and now everybody rides a bus everywhere all the time. It absolutely is crazy and a tremendous waste of time and money. So of course the fires. This was sent to me. This is yet another example of fires, this one at the Rivian automotive manufacturing facility. Investigators this is fine. Investigators are still trying to determine the cause of the blaze. Couldn't be the battery that blew up and exploded, right, And this is not the first time we've seen this happen at a factory. We also had this happen at a factory that was manufacturing large semi trailers, and big fire with that because those batteries are even bigger. But now it's kind of interesting because the insurance premiums are coming into play. The very fact that these things are difficult to put out, if not impossible. The thirteen percent of them reignite after the initial blazer, like one of these birthday candles that you try to blow out, keeps coming back, and they can explode with thermal runaway while they're being charged, if there's damage to the batteries, if there's extreme weather, anything like that. So now the insurance companies are paying attention. Would it be ironic if the insurance companies are actually there and actually preserved private vehicles by getting rid of this electric vehicle battery electric vehicle agenda. These explosions the higher repair costs for EV batteries are causing insurance companies take a closer look. So they've gone up. If they haven't dropped surance coverage for electric vehicles, as some of them have, they have risen. The premiums have risen significantly, a seventy two percent jump and average EV insurance costs compared with a twenty nine percent jump for gas vehicles, So they're soaking us both ways, but more than twice as much of an increase for the electric vehicles. Some EV owners are receiving insurance quotes of over one hundred and twenty dollars per week, while others are receiving quotes double or even triple the year before. And again, insurance company is just insane. I remember a guy that I used to work with bought an expensive fast motorcycle and they were going to charge him for insurance more than the price of the brand new vehicle every year. So how in the world can they justify that? First of all, you know, all you're talking about is a worst case scenario. Well, in a worst case scenario, the most rider is going to get killed. But in the second worst case scenario, the motorcycle is completely totaled. But they're going to charge you more than the price the replacement price of a brand new one each year. And how much damage is it going to do to some other vehicle? Not like any of the others anyway. The EV revolution, says the verge. Don't lose the faith. Never give up, says the leftist environmentalist. It's just going to take longer than we thought, so don't give up on it yet. Contrary to what you've heard, electric vehicle sales are up. Yes, I know, says the writer. I know. Tessa sales are down. Ford is scaling back as EV rollout. GM is delaying electric trucks and holding back on investing in EV battery construction. Hurts is off loading evs as its stock price is struggling. Automakers across the board are losing millions, some of them are losing billions. But hey, this is MRCA who cares about cost right, especially this person. They're fully on board with the climate things, so they don't care about costs, as they said the vibe they say, as they say is grim, and yet sales are still growing. We've had one point two million EV's will be sold in the US by the end of twenty twenty four, an increase over one million sold last year. Well, you know what, some people still want masks. These propaganda narratives die hard, not the batteries. The batteries are not Diard. The agenda is Diard. Evs are fine as long as they're not subsidized, you know, just as long as you want to pay for your own costs, as long as this is not used to ban all private cars, including evs. But this person says, well, no, it's not a problem. We're just in the middle of the messy middle of an EV revolution. Well, here's the fundamental thing, going back to emissions. A big study has been done fifteen hundred different practices that were mandated or implemented they were supposed to eliminate emissions. And they looked at this over fifteen hundred different practices over a over a twenty four year period in forty one different countries, and out of the fifteen hundred policies, only sixty three of them did anything with emissions. Now that's only four percent. And even though you're reducing the emissions, that doesn't mean that, you know, that doesn't have anything to do with warming. If there is global warming, it doesn't have anything to do with it. Because again CO two is zero point zero four percent of the atmosphere, only three percent of it they even claim, and they've probably inflated that only three percent of that CO two is produced by humans. And of all of these procedures to reduce that CO two emission, only four percent of them do anything to reduce any of it. So what does that tell you? Years ago, when we had a lawsuit against the TSA, when they were bringing the naked body scanners and the you know, the rest of this stuff, and the pat downs were escalating, there was a lawsuit and they found out that at the time there was opposition in Texas, and in response to that opposition, they threatened to close down every single flight in and out of Texas if they stopped the TSA from doing what they were the new procedure, their new iterative thing. Right, Well, now we got something else, you know, Now you got to do this, you know, well, if they stopped that, they threatened to stop all flights in and out. But at the same time in their internal documents those in twenty eleven they said there is currently no to airports or to airplanes, So why were they doing that? Well, we all know why they were doing it. And so even though you've only got four percent of these measures do even reduce anything, they're still going to have you do all ninety six percent of them that don't have any effect whatsoever. And just like with a TSA, if there's no threat, and if they are incompetent, and we've had studies, they won't give you the real percentage number. You know, how many times, what percentage of the time do they fail to identify weapons or something like that, But it's been hinted by congressmen who have seen that it is in the upper eighties to lower nineties percentile failure. So if they're only getting you know, ten percent of the things that are coming through, or even if it was twenty percent, if there really was a threat, we will have had a lot of terrorist events like we haven't had them. If they're if only four percent of these measures are doing anything, if the CO two is a problem, we would have a big problem, and we don't. That's across four sectors forty one countries two decades, two and a half. Actually they only found sixty three successful policy interventions out of over fifteen hundred. So that tells you why when you look at this Daily Caller put out an article, Democrats massive green energy agenda is walking America right into China's hand. China has always been the beta test site, the preferred model for the way they want the global system of slavery and the new global governance to work. It's one of the reasons why. In January of twenty twenty one, as this program began, I was on YouTube and when I put up the video that said twenty twenty, it was right at the beginning of the year, talking about what happened in twenty twenty. I said, twenty twenty was the year the world became China. That was it. Boom, Google got on my case and they shut me down within a couple first they suspended me, and then they found another one. They start doing a review, they found another one, and you know, I didn't even get back on air. They found three strikes to keep me off the air. After I put out that one thing that said twenty twenty was the year the world became China. Because that's what they want. They want the world to become China, and they don't want you to know that that's what they want. Other critics of the West climate policies that pointed out the continued use of fuel, especially coal, by populist countries like China and India will blunt globally mission reductions, while Western countries saddle themselves at the high cost of an energy transition. Who cares ninety six percent of their stuff doesn't work? And then the two countries that use the most energy don't have any restrictions on them. That's the Paris Climate Core. And so you've had these people who are true believers were very upset about that. They said, you're not doing anything to stop global emissions. All you're doing is transferring industry to China Bingo. China is by far the world's leading emitter, more than doubling America's emissions. Well, India is the third largest source, and it emits more than all the twenty seven countries of the EU combined India, and there's no restrictions on them, no restrictions on the quantity or the how clean or dirty these are. Meanwhile, AI is showing that These corporations don't really care about this stuff. They told you that it was an existential issue. The planet's going to melt. We've got to do everything. We got no amount of money. You know, we're going to have esg all the rest of the stuff now because they need a lot of power for AI. Forbes says, well, they're just saying forget about the climate stuff for now. They always know that if they've got AI, they can pull back, they can create a new mcguffin, or they can revive any of these old mcguffins. Because AI is their control tactic. That's how they're going to gaslight and control you is with artificial intelligence. That's how they're going to monitor what you do, surveil what you do, and censor what you hear. And propaganda issue as well. Google Microsoft once positioned themselves as leaders in sustainability, setting ambitious net zero goals to align with global environmental efforts. But now the rapid rise of AI that is so energy intensive, it's forcing these country companies to reconsider and even abandon these commitments so they can make money. Imagine that an exhibit a of all of this climate hypocrisy and energy hungary big tech sector is Elon Musk. He's building the world's largest super computer in Memphis, Tennessee, seven hundred and fifty thousand square foot vacant manufacturing plant in Memphis, and it's going to use more power than one hundred thousand homes. Again, each of these AI facilities is using more power than a pretty good sized city. And it's kind of interesting that they're looking to make this the fastest supercomputer and the other supercomputer that is currently the raining champion is at Oakridge Labs in eastern Tennessee. And where's all this electricity going to come from. It's going to come from the TVA, which is a real big issue for those of us who live in Tennessee because that means that the Feds. When the FEDS are running TVA, that means that there's no reality to any of this stuff. They've got an agenda, and their agenda is going to be to serve the supercomputers and they don't really care what it's going to do through electricity rates for the rest of us here. So Oakridge, Tennessee has the current big supercomputer. Now Elon Musk is looking to transcend that. When we look at what this is all about. I liked what what's up with that? Said? Energy transition is simply a federal bribe, bribes and bands. As I've said, for the most part, this is how the federal government works. And you need to tell your maga friends, explain to them. You know, they don't care what the Constitution says. They don't care where the Tenth Amendment says. They can bribe and they can ban strategically to get people do whatever they want. And that's what's happening right now. They are picking the winners and losers by the subsidies that they do. And you know it is subsidies are the only reason that they have these big facilities like wind and solar at commercial scale. Again, if you want to use it to get independence away from the energy grid, that's a good thing. And the economics are so distorted by subsidies, by subsidies from China, by subsidies from the US that even though as a Jason Barker's pointed out, there's more energy according to a lot of studies, more energy goes into creating a solar panel than you're going to get out in its lifetime. Even if that's true, if the government is heavily subsidizing these things and may make economic sense for you, and it might make sense for you to get off the grid, but these things don't make any sense when you put them on the grid. All it does is drive the cost of electricity sky high, take the reliability to zero. And that is what's happening across the country, Texas and everywhere else. We're going to take a quick break, and when we come back, I want to talk a little bit about what is happening on the societal level. We talked about drugs before, we talked about how that is really a spiritual issue. Well it really is, and we're going to talk about what this looks like in other dimensions as well. We'll be right back.
Speaker 1: M m.
Speaker 4: H h.
Speaker 2: You're listening to the David Knight Show. Well, I want to talk about false flags and when we have what are the conditions for us to take our arms and find our government. That's being talked about a lot now, not just a civil war, but actual organized violent resistance to the government, and so I want to talk about that and tell you what the conservatives are saying here as they line up behind Trump or perhaps the civil war. Before we leave this energy issue here on rumble marky Mark, New Jersey says hydrogen yields less energy than needed to make it. It's normally made by splitting H two O or CH four water and methane, respectively. This takes more energy than it yields. It's also hard to store and to transport. I'm not advocating for any of these things. What I'm pointing out, however, is the fact, you know, we can point out the flaws with all of these things. The fundamental flaw, however, that ought to be apparent to everybody, is that there is one heavily subsidized alternative. That's the point I was trying to make. The point I'm trying to make is I don't care what anybody drives. You want to drive electric vehicle, if you want to drive a steampunk car, I don't care. You know, you want to light up some coal and burn some water and get this thing moving and go mad Max, It's up to you. I'm not here to tell people what cars to drive. I'm here to tell people that they don't want you to have a car of any kind. That's the point. And you can see this is happening when they come up with number one, a phony problem, the emissions number two. Only one solution is going to be allowed. Nobody's allowed to try anything else. Out Right, We're going to have one heavily subsidized solution to our phony problem. Folks. If that's not a tell teal for mcguffin, that's how these things always work. And that's the point I was trying to make. Now, let's talk about the election and about an armed resistance, false flags and ancient agents provocateurs. This is from the New American. They haven't Their entire magazine this month is about when a civil war is justified. Human history will dispose the prudent man to protect himself, his family, his community, his nation, not only against robbers, murderers, and thieves and thugs, but also against potential invading armies and their spies and fifth columns. Notice what they didn't mention your own government. That's not what they mean by a fifth column, because they immediately pivot to say this. As well as arming ourselves, we also establish sheriffs and police departments, militias and military forces, and to provide guidance in early threat warning to these protectors, we establish intelligence agencies. Well, we used to not have that except the time of war. And we used to not have standing armies except in times of war. And what this paragraph misses completely is when the government itself is your biggest opponent, even as they're talking about false flags and agents provocateurs. And then to support this, they go back to the Bible and said, well, you know in Bible in numbers, Moses sent out the twelve spies to look at the land of Canaan. You know, go back and scout it out. Tell us what you see, right, and most of you know the story. Ten of them come back and say it's too difficult. There's giants in the land and this and that. It's a land filled with abundance, but we can't handle it. Right, two of them said we can do it. Let's go. And so the people didn't want to do it at katish Barnea. And so because of that, God punished them forty years in the wilderness and said, nobody in this generation is going to see the Promised Land except for Joshua and Caleb, who were the two spies who came back and said we can do it. Moses was punished by not being allowed into the Promised Land as well, what was the problem. Was it bad intelligence? No, the problem was that they didn't trust God. That's the issue here. That's the issue with this issue is that trust God. You see what they were saying was we need, first of all, to even have intelligence scouts there. We have to. We have to do that because we can't trust God to do what he's promised to do. So let's check on him. Let's do a sanity check on this promise from God. Okay, now it doesn't look like he can do that. I don't think we need to even try. So they get a forty year penalty, They get banned from entering because of their faithlessness. Now it's not exactly the same thing. But when you look at what our government is doing, our government, which is mission right is to protect us, and yet it now sees US as its greatest threat threat. And that's not just in America, that's in every single country. These people have gotten together for so long in their globalist confabs, whether it's Bilderberg or Davos or the Club of Rome or whatever, they all get together and they conspire a by this global government that they want. And what's the thing that's in their way it's people who are in their own country, So we become the enemy and they turn the surveillance systems on us. Well, So again continuing with this the New American and one of the other articles that they have in this month's magazine, when is armed resistance justifying? When is it justifiable for a Christian to take up arms against a trannical government? Well, should have had this discussion. If we're going to have this discussion, should have had this in twenty twenty. I said that in twenty twice. Why would you have, you know, send everybody to Washington to try to put Trump back in when he did nothing to defend us. He turned us over to the elected bureaucrats and the pharmaceutical industries and special interests. It locked us down. Well, the lesser magistrate and nullification are the first thing that you should try. So when is armed resistance justified? Well, I'll tell you, first of all, you better try those other things. If you haven't tried nullification, if you haven't tried the lesser magistrate, then you don't have what it takes to overthrow a government by force. It's just that simple. If you're going to look at that and say that's too difficult. Let's just grab some weapons and you know, I'm sure there's somebody out there that knows what they're doing, and we'll figure this thing out. If you don't have the kind of leadership that wants to achieve this with a minimum of bloodshed, if you don't have the kind of leadership that wants to try to do hard things, if you don't have the kind of leadership that wants to follow the law and do the right thing, the law is on our side when we talk about nullification. I mentioned that earlier with the war on drugs, I won't be labored anymore. But if you don't have the guts do that and have the organizational skills to fight for nullification, guess what, you don't have the organizational skills to fight a war either, and you need to shut up about that. It disgusts me to see all these conservatives out there beating the drums for war when they won't lift a finger. They won't even pay attention to what's going on locally or at the state level. They won't nullify what's happening in Washington. They think that they can all get together by force somehow and impose some billionaire dictator who's going to fix everything for them from Washington. That is a disastrous idea. And if we don't learn anything about the selection, you need to understand that it's a selection. First of all, you're not gonna make any difference in your vote. Number two, get over this idolatry. It's just and number three, you're not gonna if you haven't done anything at all, you're not gonna it's gonna be much tougher with a war. If you can't do nullification, if you can't organize people, when you've got legitimate arguments to make with this stuff, All of this is because of presidential idolatry. It's an American idol contest, it's a pageant. It's a fake revolutionist Kaitlyn Johnstone Is I said on Friday or Thursday, Caitlyn Johnson Is said, the reason that you have these elections in the American Empire is not so that you can actually change anything. It's basically a cathartic experience, so you can feel like you're participating in a revolution. Except now this time around, what has changed And she doesn't address this, but here's the danger. This time around, you got everybody in the mainstream alternative media that is out there saying, well, this time, if we don't get what we want, this is the last election we're going to have, and we're going to have to do this by force. That's stupid. You need to look at Matt Trohil's book, The Doctrine of the Lesser Magistrate. You can find that at DeFi tyrants dot com, d e f y tyrants dot com. Go there and take a look at what he says can and should be done. And if you're not willing to do that, then don't go to Washington for another January sixth nonsense. And if you're not willing to do something to protect your family again, all these people want to talk about, Oh well, you know, let's have another American revolutions. Grab your musket, let's go take a look at this. The Vermont Department of Health. Department of Health. It's not the Department of Education. It's the Department of Health telling schools not to use words like son or daughter. So what are you gonna do about that? All these brave conservative magatards who want to have a shootout, would you even take your kids out of school? Oh, that's too hard. I can't do that, right. Would you fight against the property toes they keep you from ever owning property your entire life? Would you fight to defund the schools that are doing this to all the kids in your community? No, that's too hard. Well let's talk about a revolution. Yeah, right, These gas lighting pedophiles who are paid by the taxes on your home so that you never own anything, and you won't stop that. But you want to talk about revolution at the federal level. What you know, it's amazing to me to see what's happened to the John Versus society and so many conservatives. They've completely lost sight of what the issues really are. This is your issue. Take care of your kids, take care of your family, take care of your community, your state first. And the threat is coming from Washington. They're not the solution. But if you're not going to fight them at the local level on these types of issue shoes, where the right is on your side, what is right is on your side, you're not going to fight them on the other stuff. The language we use matters, says the state agency, and it has to be inclusive language. These people schools taking your home now, they want to take your kids right. They urged school employees. This is the health department in Vermont. They urge school employees to use terms like child and kid instead of daughter and son. Explaining child and kid or gender neutral, they can describe a child who may not be someone's legal son or daughter. That's not what they're after. It's this gender gas lighting stuff. They've never done anything like that before. For context, it's important to note this is not the first time the Green Mountain State has sought to police the language used in public school system. And it's coming from the Health department. It's not even coming from the educational department. But the time they did this before, it did come from the school district. This is the Essex Westford School district in Vermont. Made headlines in April of last year when, according to the Printal advocacy group, parents defending education, Parents defending education, What are they defending? I mean, if you want to defend education, shut the schools down. These are nothing but in doctrination camps, and they're bankrupting us with their school buses and their free education for everybody, including people who are not even American citizens. We cannot continue to have a society while we're being financially bankrupted by these schools and intellectually bankrupted by them, while our children are being pedophile groomed by them. Why don't we shut them down? We can't shut down the schools. How do you think you're going to shut down? Washington Official sent letter home to parents informing the teachers will be using gender inclusive language throughout a course on puberty and the human reproductive systems. Not about that. It's about debauchery, not puberty. Teachers would say, quote person who produces sperm instead of boy male, or even a person assigned male at birth.
Speaker 1: Even that.
Speaker 2: Is not crazy enough for them. You can't even say, well, there's no such thing as male or female. There's things that we are assigned at birth. You're assigned that by God. It is a physical reality. Or you would have a a person who produces sperm, or a person who produces eggs rather than girl female, or assigned fee mail at birth. I said, we're working on editing worksheets and handouts to reflect these changes, but you may see some worksheets that have not yet changed. So I apologize if we're still using the terms boys and girls or sons and daughters Meanwhile, a former teacher gets five years in prison after threatening a judge over a ruling that supported parental rights. You say it's okay if you threaten children. If you threaten parents, you're okay. Just don't threaten the judge or you'll go to jail. US District Judge William Jung sentenced Stephen J. Thorn, sixty six years old retired teacher to five years in federal prison for transmitting a threat to harm a federal judge of members of the judge's immediate family. Thorn entered a guilty plea and I was given five years. He had left the hateful messages for another judge, a woman, judge Wendy Berger, who had ruled against the challenge to Florida's printal Rights and Education Bill that was signed by DeSantis in twenty twenty two. This is the one they said, don't say gay, and this person says, I'm gay, and I don't like that. And so because this judge ruled that the law was okay and could move forward, this person blew up in an email to the judge and said, let's see how you would like it if somebody endangered your children in school or your grandchildren in school. That's what he was doing. Actually, you're an embarrassment to the judicial system. He said. He looked up the judge and her husband and two children lived and said the judge was quote very easy to track. I'm a The irony is this person was extremely easy to track, as he now has a number and a permit location for the next five years. He's very easy to locate. I'm a retired teacher. I've taught in Florida, I've taught in California. I have seen the sheer hell those kids are put through. And you have the gall to say that's part of middle school or high school to be picked on, he said. And this is for the stupid redneck blankety blank judge, he said, one message. You are a cruel person. You think it's okay for LGBT kids to be bullied, and that's what this law is allowing. And that's what it's saying, that they're second class citizens. Listen, dummy, you're easy to track down five years. As a matter of fact, the h the prosecutors sought thirty months in prison, but the judge doubled the sentence. However, however, this teacher is retired and in California and Florida, this teacher had been grooming and abusing kids obviously on a regular basis, you know, talking and said, I've spent a large portion of my teaching career advocating for LGBT public school students. I am also the parent of two adult sons, one of whom is gay, he said, the homosexual teacher. So he's been doing this a lot of kids. Not a problem. Just don't you know, do whatever you want, just and you still get a pension. Just don't criticize the judge for this stuffor you're going to go to jail. So our conservatives getting played by Trump on abortion. Look, folks getting played by Trump on everything. Why because they've set themselves up to look for a billionaire savior and so he's flipped on one side of the issue to the other. Lilah Rose has just been you know, savaged on Twitter by people like cat Tird and you know other maga turds that are out there. But you know this, this person is writing this essay on a Christian site that's called American Reformer. Got to work, and as they talk about this, has said, yeah, look at all the different Trump's all over the place. We can't trust him anything. Yeah, he's got a personality that we don't want to hold that up as an example. Yet, despite the enormity of the abortion issue, other things matter as well. In fact, they matter more so. To be blunt, well, I just have to say that if you don't care about the abortion of children, and you don't care about the mass abortion of adults, of young people, of elderly people, with the shots, with all the red, with the rim des of air, with the ventilators, if you don't care about that, Look, being pro life is not just being anti abortion. It's being anti vaccine and anti war. It's about being actually for life. And if you don't care about that, quite frankly, they don't care about your view of ethics or christ or anything else. You need to go back to the drawing board and think a little bit more. Thanks for joining us, have a good day the common man. They created common Core and dumbed down our children. They created common past track and control us. They're Commons project to make sure the commoners own nothing and the communist future. They see the common man as simple, unsophisticated ordinary. But each of us has worth and dignity created in the image of God. That is what we have in common. That is what they want to take away. Their most powerful weapons are isolation, deception, intimidation. They desire to know everything about us, while they hide everything from us. It's time to turn that around and expose what they want to hide. Please share the information and links you'll find at the Davidnightshow dot com. Thank you for listening, Thank you for sharing. If you can't support us financially, please keep us in your prayers. D Davidnightshow dot com