Speaker 1: It's down to read my lips.
Speaker 2: It's been very fun up until now. Michael, it's very fun having listeners in. Don't f it up. It's been really really good. It takes one. Yeah, I think we've all. I mean, this was an experiment. We talked about it before the end of the year when we knew Tessa was leaving, and we just said, let's just bring it listeners, let's try to see how it goes. And it's been really really fun every single week now.
Speaker 3: Chili, Yo, you don't f it up either, never do well. It's not never, it's not never nine nine. Yeah, that's a pretty good track record.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but there's that one slip up. There's that one hand titty o bak, it's one. All right, I'm gonna go to the Michael. You're gonna win these offspring tickets, right, Yeah, you're gonna win them. Yeah, I'm gonna. I'm just just to cover our bases here, okay, just in case the worst happens, you lose your eyesight in the middle of the game.
Speaker 1: But now you just got it.
Speaker 2: Good Good morning, rod Ryan Show. Who's on the phone. This is James. How you doing James, I'm doing well. Listen, Michael's going to win these offspring tickets. But if Chili pulls some sort of kabooki when he blows like something to get his eyes and he can't see anymore dust see him here? Then, James, if Michael doesn't win, it looks like you're gonna get those offspring tickets. Okayill, I was gonna say, can you find it in your in your heart to root for Chili this one?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Okay, Okay, Chili, what you got? Who's who's gonna go first? Here?
Speaker 4: Well, since last time I chose, I'm gonna let the listener choose Michaels, you get.
Speaker 5: The child and go first?
Speaker 2: Okay, bold bold strategy button. Oh yeah, all right, Chili's now, uh getting the headphones on? Did you listen to the song Michael the I did. It's what It's Sultan's Curse. Yes, I mastered on. Yeah, it's intense, it's intense, it's loud. That's what you're listening to while you're trying to read my lips. So you've got that distraction going on as well. Meanwhile, I got James over here distracting me. James, Yes, sir, good luck. He doesn't mean it, James, I mean it though, Good luck. Okay, all right, James, gonna sit right there. Chili's putting on the headphones.
Speaker 5: Here we go, hold.
Speaker 1: On, hold on, I got a phone.
Speaker 2: Sol Uh. Let's get rid of a couple of these things. I'm in a right now, Alex, alright, all right, we're ready to rock. There we go. All right, you're keeping time. I am keeping time. I got ready to go. All right, smart move, Michael, just like watch him do it. You know, see how the whole thing goes down. All right, twenty seconds on the clock. No extra time for your twin brother, turn red, Michael. If you want to watch over my shoulder, Michael, do watch over his shoulder. I need to, but you can't, right, I will. Chris sent this word in. When he finishes chill, he has twenty seconds to get this right. Thumbs up. Here we go.
Speaker 4: Okay, let me get out of the way before we start. What ham Didy gulagh?
Speaker 2: Alright, he had to get that up now, sound to now. I gotta get rid of all my words.
Speaker 1: I'm just kidding. Here we go.
Speaker 6: Razzle dazzle something snatcher, razzle dazzle renter snatcher razzle dazzle, trashy stalker, razzle, trashy snatch, razzle, dazzle broke rad as trashy razzle, dazzle trame.
Speaker 2: Dude sounded like said trashy. It was trashy stalker. Why did you give that to him? I mean that's up to you. Rattle dazzle, trashy stalker. It looked like trashy are ham titty gulash in his head. He can get out of here.
Speaker 4: No, I had it out of my mind.
Speaker 2: Now I'm back.
Speaker 4: Now it's back in there.
Speaker 2: Michael. That's good news for you. Like it. I think this is good news for you all around.
Speaker 1: Mundo.
Speaker 2: My thoughts and prayers going on to Mundo. He's going into surgery today. He's getting that back taken care of. So Mundo, we wish you the best. I'm there with you, bro, I really am. I wish you the best. Thumbs up, thumbs out. I don't know where he's going with this one.
Speaker 7: Clam rattle, lean clam rattle, claim, clam rattle, clean clam, limp clam lip reader, clam rattle.
Speaker 8: Pamp snatcher, clam claim, cam clam.
Speaker 2: Rattle, clamra Where is this guy going for camp? Snatch, The Revenge of the Pimp Snatchers Sounding a Band, great movie, Great Pimp Snatch, Movietres, Late Night Cinema, The clam Rattle.
Speaker 4: Oh, get back to surgery.
Speaker 2: You were close. He's probably on drugged up. Yeah, and he's clamped at that word. Okay, Michael, we might not even have to go to you, all right, we might just do you have to go at least one. Oh, yeah, you're gonna have to get one, all right, I'm gonna get maybe two, maybe two, we don't know. Todd sent this one in Thank You talking. I think he was talking about one of the videos that's featured today on Throwback m Sometimes up there we go.
Speaker 4: Alright, let me get out of the way. Ham tity clem chowder out.
Speaker 8: Milf mower, beef bon milf mower, beef her off, Milf milf mower, milf mooner, milf mower, lean forward, Milf biff, milf milf mower, t mower.
Speaker 9: It was after, it was after. You're just thinking soups the whole time. I think, guys, I think you just you broke your brain.
Speaker 2: Milf mower mower. You said mower at the end, though after the after the Yeah, it's a little late mower you brought her. Hey, oh, Mike, are you kidding me?
Speaker 1: Dude?
Speaker 2: You gotta get one one and you're going to the offspring.
Speaker 1: Dude.
Speaker 2: That's a call to go a second after the bus after the busfest. We said this is the best show of the summer. Yeah, all right, milf mower. Thank you, Tom or not? Thank you? No, you're best chowing chili.
Speaker 1: It's not it's not.
Speaker 2: I said that as a friend. First, tell the truth. Alright. Michael Kelton, his wife is listening, said he practiced a little bit. It didn't help. It didn't help. All right, pretty well, there you go. Gear up, foil up, coach, you're going in. All right? He no longer can hear my voice? Listener, Michael Calton, do you think he's going to get at least one or he's gonna get one?
Speaker 4: This one we're going overtime.
Speaker 2: Michelle sent this one in overtime. All right, Here we go, ups out, here we go.
Speaker 10: Harley Jesus hockey stick, Harley hungry, Harley Jesus again, Harley hungry, Harley Jesus, Harley hockey Harley Jesus.
Speaker 2: Harley Jesus Harley Jesus, I got nothing. Oh, take it off real quick, and hockey stuck in your brain right there, So tell them what happens. You get one one word and you can't get out of your head, even if it's not the right way. It looks like that word. That's all I see, Harley Jesus. I think that was a fun fact today. It was something or something Jesus on a motorcycle. All right, all right, here's back on, let's go. That's all right, he got that first one out. Keep the composure, okay, man anyway, can have anybody losing.
Speaker 4: It out there telling you, man, overtime and it's gonna benefit me.
Speaker 2: You think it's overtime. Yeah, he's got to get one. It's gonna benefit me, all right, Eli, Friend down, friend off, Eli, Yeah, over time for sure. Hey, James, he's still there.
Speaker 1: I'm here.
Speaker 2: Okay, he's got a joke or anything, Michael, you can't hear you. Here we go, thumbs up, thumbs up. Eli sent this in here.
Speaker 11: We go goat toast, goat beer, goat beer, goat host, goat toest, goat beer.
Speaker 2: Man, this is hard. Goat toast, goats, croat ghast, goat beer goat beer time. Man, I'm mad at this. Oh yeah, that's another fun fact. The Vikings. You die thought it was gonna be be goat beer yea be.
Speaker 11: Oh.
Speaker 2: James is loving it on the phone. Yeah, all right, here we go. You're gonna get the gotta all right, James. Have we ever gone into overtime when nobody got anything? Yeah? Maybe first?
Speaker 4: Now with the listeners, probably the first, the first game ever.
Speaker 2: Here we go, Here we go. Mm hmm, Jesse, we set this in, all right, here we go. Thumbs up, thumbs up.
Speaker 12: Panty snack panty mm hm, panty panty, best panty p panty snack, panty snack something snack panty panty snack, panty so.
Speaker 1: Bad he wanted it?
Speaker 2: Which half did I get? Snack snack? Okay, nailed that part, panty snack.
Speaker 5: Snack.
Speaker 2: All right. You gotta get Michael out of yeah, all right, Chillie, get yourself situated. We're going in overtime.
Speaker 4: All right, man, just just give me the tickets.
Speaker 2: Okay, overtime rules. We're gonna get Michael in an area that he cannot hear us. Chilli, I'm gonna give you the word. Keep guessing until you get it, all right? Would you get it? Would you get it? Though, I'll get his because let's let's be honest. He's not here. He can't hear. It's Michael stinks.
Speaker 12: You know.
Speaker 2: I had you listen. It's very hard for those to be at home. I mean, I don't know, I've never played, but it's very hard. They tell me I had.
Speaker 4: To build him up, you know. Now I'm gonna chop him down.
Speaker 1: James.
Speaker 2: Just okay, because at some point this game has to end, ye right now? Okay. A listener Alex sent this in also has green eyes. Listens to the show. It's an elite name, Elite eyes. There we go. You start timing as soon as I say the word. We're counting up. All right, we're so behind, we're so late. We're fine.
Speaker 1: Fine.
Speaker 2: Wizard'st a lot of town. Maybe he's not listening to da okay, thumbs up, thumbs out.
Speaker 13: Dip stick triple set dip stick, nipplesack dip stick, simple stare dip stick, nip glass, nipples dip stick, dip stap, dip namp.
Speaker 14: Dip zip deep dip stick, nip tuck dip stick, tip me tame dip dip dip stick, summertime, how much time it's on the car?
Speaker 1: Dip stick? What dip stick? Lit stick?
Speaker 2: Oh it's so close. No, naa, no, I'm not telling you. I'm not telling you. Okay. I marked down what he got. So if he turns out, then what do we do?
Speaker 4: Then?
Speaker 2: What do we do?
Speaker 11: Do?
Speaker 2: Just keep going? No, I gotta take a break at some point. This might be the worst game man. All right, Michael will get in here. Just get one, Michael, Michael. Here he is, Michael, monkey boy, Michael. How overtime works is I'm going to say the word. You keep guessing until you get it right. Okay. We'll time you how long it takes you to get it right. Okay, but just keep guessing. He's looking at his watch. Don't worry, we'll keep time. He's looking at his watch. He's like, oh my god, Rod, you're really late. Right now, you're right, Michael, You're right, I am late.
Speaker 1: You're a wizard. Here we go. We'll just be good old broad.
Speaker 2: Here we go. Listener, Alex sent this in with green eyes. I thought it was a good word. After I say the words, start timing, he's gonna get it.
Speaker 5: Thumbs up, thumbs up, dip stick, dip same words diep, same word dip stick, dip stick, same word dip.
Speaker 2: How do how do you do?
Speaker 1: Dip?
Speaker 15: Dip, dip stop, dip stamp dip dip, same dip, time dip, same time, dame dip stick, dip stick. I got nothing, same sick stamp, dame stop, same.
Speaker 2: Dipstick, dipstick, chilie dip stick. I have no idea. Where's he at? Six chili? He passed chili? Damn doublet. I gotta run back.
Speaker 13: Dipstick dick dip So I'll go out this.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's never happened. No one's I don't even got it.
Speaker 1: Down of the room.
Speaker 2: You say, here, you're fresh. All right, Here we go.
Speaker 1: Let me get this.
Speaker 2: All right, Here we go. We're gonna do this. Try and read his lips on this, son. We're gonna get this done here.
Speaker 1: I have to win.
Speaker 2: Somebody has to win. I'll take the offering tickets. I ain't gonna lie. All right, here we go. Time Yep, somebody's can get it. Yes, they will get this. Here we go. Thumbs up, thumbs up.
Speaker 1: Fart, fart.
Speaker 2: All right, submitted by me It was fart. I appreciate what easy word there?
Speaker 1: Okay, do to read my lips. Bring chili in the room. Chili, chill the chili, chilli chi chi Chi.
Speaker 2: There he is, come on in chill.
Speaker 1: You are you gonna give him a ham katy.
Speaker 2: Don't worry about it, goolash. All right, let's go, come.
Speaker 1: On, let's go.
Speaker 2: All right, here we go. Chili's not putting on the headset. Alex is doing my timing for me. Okay, double o t this is the first time history being made right now, Okay, jobs being lost? Where were you?
Speaker 1: Thumbs up?
Speaker 2: You're on You're on the trail there right?
Speaker 1: Okay, fart fart, get.
Speaker 2: Out of here when you're easy. I'm giving you fifty words today.
Speaker 4: You should have given me that word, the first.
Speaker 16: Alex official timekeeper. All right, I'll reread my lips today. Well, Chili got it just now? In one point one four seconds? What did Michael do zero point eight three seconds, Michael.
Speaker 1: Wins woes.
Speaker 10: In the first double overtime of all time.
Speaker 2: Wow, James, get out of here. That lost.
Speaker 1: Michael.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna give you the Ospring tickets. Wow, I'm just so late, Michael. Great job today. Well you was it I showed up, you got the tickets.
Speaker 1: I didn't say any of bad words.
Speaker 2: And you offspring Jimmy World, Newfound Floria. You're into the show. Oh my god, we're so late.