Speaker 1: Gee with Linchintaco, Orlando's rock station one oh one one WUJR are about fifteen minutes for you to vote for this morning. You say it, we played. If you haven't done so already, we'd urge you to if you'd like a chance to win Deftones tickets for their show in March at the Kia Center, presented by JR Are. There's three song choices this morning on the j our Facebook page from Black Sabbath during the Ronnie James Dio era.
Speaker 2: The mob rules Neon Knights or Heaven and Hell. Vote for the one that you want us to play back in fifteen minutes. One with the most votes is one we'll play back and somebody who votes yeah, they get those Deafthtones tickets randomly picked.
Speaker 3: Good be you all right?
Speaker 1: Before we get to idiotology and update on the Los Angeles area wildfires. This is gone from bad to really bad to virtually out of control. At this point, more than one hundred thousand people have been ordered to evacuate out of the path of these quick moving wildfires that are being fanned by these relentless winds that are gusting up to sixty miles per hour. It's still dark out there on the west coast. The air fire fighting apparatus have not been able to get up in the air because of the winds. Since eight o'clock last night. These fires just continued. There's three main fires, and the embers from those are being picked up by the wind and starting smaller fires all over the place. They're showing these entire neighborhoods on fire where there's there's not even a firefighter in sight because they've been so overwhelmed by all this, and it is just it is, this is a disaster unfolding as we speak.
Speaker 2: There's showing. I mean, you know, all these houses burn up. That's insane. And then you look at just the little things of showing. Big old front edd are big old like what do you call the things with big scoop on the front.
Speaker 3: Oh, the bulldozer, the big bulldozer.
Speaker 2: Sorry, it was brain farting big bulldozers just flipping people's cars out of the way so they don't start exploding.
Speaker 1: And so firefighters can get down the roads. People have just abandoned their vehicles and fled for their lives. I mean, yeah, this I've never seen anything like this.
Speaker 3: Crazy.
Speaker 1: It's reminiscent of that whole Maui situation, but on a bigger scale.
Speaker 3: And if you have not.
Speaker 1: Seen these visuals yet, if you want to get over to our Facebook page, we do have the live feed from one of the Los Angeles stations there just bringing pictures that are.
Speaker 2: Yeah, hey, do you see the news that are earlier this morning? On a totally different note, a good, good note, Trevor Lawrence's wife had a baby girl, so congrats to him. We didn't get to that with a sudden change with Mike Bulldog with Mike the Bulldog Bynkey, so I figured we'd hit it. Plus, it's happier than fires.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Have you ever heard of gabon? How do I know gabon? I didn't.
Speaker 2: This is the first time I've ever heard or even seen this word gabon. I might be mixed up with something else.
Speaker 3: Problem.
Speaker 1: It's a country in Central Africa. Who knew well that is now the home to a new living creature mutation of sorts, the orange dwarf cave crocodile. These are crocodiles that apparently crawled into a cave system, survived by eating bats that live in the cave, and started mutating into this new species, and they've turned orange from swimming in the bat guano. Yeah, it's unclear how long they've been down in this cave system, but genetic research indicates they have definitely morphed into this literally a whole new species. So we've got orange dwarf cave crocodiles to worry about now in the world.
Speaker 2: Now, that's why I said that you could worry about you're losing a finger because they're dwarfs. But how big are these dwarf crocs? Well, that was crocs, dwarf crocs.
Speaker 3: To me.
Speaker 1: If I hear the word crocodile, I'm steering clear. I don't care if it's a dwarf or the full blown, you know, crocodile hunter variety.
Speaker 2: Yeah, gators, same thing. Are you Are you planning on going to Ebon or something or whatever? It's Gabon, You planning on going there? Gabon, you plan on going there?
Speaker 1: Not in my immediate future travel plans, Then don't worry about it. Hey, in the name of public service, there very well could be a listener to the vast reach that this show has, especially with the new and improved free iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 3: Who could have travel plans to Gobon.
Speaker 2: I've got Airbnb. Where are you going, Gabon, Stay the hell out of the cave. Yeah, don't do the cave tours.
Speaker 1: A former city councilor in town in Brazil has now returned a toilet in two sinks she took after she lost her bid for reelection. Gina Lima had her employees haul away this custom toilet and multiple sinks. I guess she had installed in her councilwoman's suite when she was elected several years ago. She's been booted out of office, and I guess she felt that she should go ahead and take the toilet and the sinks with her.
Speaker 3: I'd take them.
Speaker 2: Too, if if you if you were booting me out, I'd take the power flushers. I'd put those sins of bitches right in the back of my pickup truck and say, these are the best flushing toilets around town.
Speaker 1: Do not know if these are the Taco Bob power flush models that you have at your home, but I don't know. It would indicate that she had some sort of attachment to these these items that would explain her taking them.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'd take them to I don't blame me, counsel woman. So you beat me, good luck fighting the place to poop, says listen.
Speaker 2: So since the new Year, I've I've changed my uh not that I ever have control of my bowels, but I've changed my cycle, if you would. So I've been eating salad and uh, anyway, long story short, I'm going before I leave home, right, doctor tell you it gets more fiber in your system, cholesterol or something like that. But so listen to get more cholesterol in your system, because I have a little bit of a high cholesterol. Goall, Okay, So I've been eating salad and I'm going earlier in the morning, so I have to flush it and which is a treacherous at you know, four in the morning moon and all these people get woken up in the neighborhood, not just to my house.
Speaker 1: Plus the water levels just dip in the entire neighborhood when you hit the power flush.
Speaker 3: Yeah exactly. So Bob has these.
Speaker 1: Toilets that would you know, handle a truck stop flow, oh, handle two truckers in a row.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: But anyway, so yeah, with my new cycle and set up, I'm going it earlier in the morning.
Speaker 3: So like I can't have to flush it. I can't leave it like I would. Can you put your toilet on a timer?
Speaker 1: You've got delta dave your ill.
Speaker 3: There's probably a way to do that. I'm sure you could leave.
Speaker 1: It and then let it flush closer to sunrise when your family will be up and at him.
Speaker 2: For those that haven't heard, what could take down two truckers wasted a rest stop?
Speaker 3: Here? It is? Okay, here's the powers I was talking about.
Speaker 1: Watch because in his home, that's that is that's like hospital grade there. Man.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it doesn't play around. Somebody said, I hope Bob has sewer and not septic. I got septic, but it can handle the power. Water just blows straight through.
Speaker 3: I have toilet envy. I'm not. I'm not even gonna lie. I have toilet envy. You know here, I.
Speaker 1: Am a mere mortal like most of us, most of you listening right now, where you flush your toilet at home, and you just watch the slow swirl and hope that it goes down, hope that it goes down, and then play that again, just you know. For those of us who might want to set a goal here, I'm telling you man to get to this.
Speaker 3: You can get one. You can get one, and it's how do I get to my photos? Again? Why did you do this to me?
Speaker 2: You can get one and it's only about there we go and think it'll only run you about three hundred Well.
Speaker 1: That was going on to your power flusher. You just hit me with the blue screen of death over here. Really, yeah, I'm dead in the water.
Speaker 3: I probably caused it. There it is. Well, well he's dead in the water. Here's the power flusher I was talking about. Watch sir at the text line.
Speaker 2: While Pat's in the dead, dead in the water and our computer's frozen.
Speaker 3: What do you mean?
Speaker 2: Who? I hope I have sewer and not septic. That's just power power move man. That'll that'll get anything that's in the way down.
Speaker 1: I think maybe what he's indicating is, is the septic tank up for the velocity that's being fired its way on a regular basis by your your home power flushing system.
Speaker 2: It's gotta be you know, I mean, because it's legit.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: It's a legit system, so it's got to be a correct amount to flush. It just does it better than us. These are things that are important to me.
Speaker 1: Finally, Uh, We've got a guy in the UK who successfully sued a razor blade company for six and fifty bucks because he cut himself shaving.
Speaker 3: Again. This is just like the lady with the super glow in her eyes.
Speaker 1: Nick Silverthorne is forty eight years old. He purchased a super market owned brand razor which were actually they were they were manufactured by Wilkinson's Sword. You know all store brands are have some other name branded manufacturers or yeah, Wilkinson's Sword, world's biggest razor, one of the world's biggest razor companies. He drilled down to find out they were one's responsible for this faulty device. It by god, Bob, what do you think that little Nick and the drama of the blood. This guy's a tool. If he did he get the six cat, that is such a judge. I thought you said that. I'm thinking he's got you know when you cut yourself a little Nick, Yeah that you know, when you get it bleeds like crazy exactly. And he let it just run down and dry before taking the dramatic celf.
Speaker 3: He let it go down down his neck. Give me a break. It's like Jack the Ripper hit him.
Speaker 2: Somebody the guy with the the sewer and septic with my toilet said water usage. I'm sure it's monitored. About how much is flushing the amount? Somebody said, that's like a prison toilet. I bought mine because they showed seven pool balls being being flushed. I'll bet the gophers stay clear of Bob's yard. Pat, I'm gonna get you one of these power flushers. Man, Hey, birthday's coming up in April. Man, Or you could just come over and use mine. Wow, that will temporarily pacify me. But oh, remember when when that person said water usage. Yeah, I got my water bill for when I left the hose on for three days in the fill in the pool.
Speaker 3: People.
Speaker 2: Somebody asked for an update. They said, yeah, is there an update on what you're gonna get? How many gallons my normal I didn't look at gallons. I just looked at price. My normal water bill is about twenty five bucks. Dude, it was over one hundred. I think it was one hundred and thirty seven dollars. Welcome to my world on a regular basis. Sunshine Water Services, you suck. I hate that company. Get a power flusher just despite them. We are