Speaker 1: Seven oh six, a fifty five kr CV talkstation. By the time I was wishing everyone a very happy Tuesday and welcoming back to the fifty five KRC Morning show Man you need to vote for or find him online. Orlandossanza dot com. Welcome back to Orlando. It's always a real pleasure to have in you on the program.
Speaker 2: Likewise, Brian, thanks for having me.
Speaker 1: It's gonna be a down ballot raised, but it's a really important one. Of course, he's running against Greg Landsman for US Congress, and of course, after that debate, I don't know how anybody in his right mind could ever consider voting for Greg Landsman once you include his background, his history, his being part of the Gang of Five, and the issues upon which he's running, I don't know. Again, doubling down on that, I don't know how anybody could vote for him. But in the final analysis, let me just ask you, right out of the gate, Orlando Sanza, how is the race going?
Speaker 3: I see your signs all over the place.
Speaker 2: Look from all signs on the ground, we are going to win this race, and win it dig Brian, because the momentum is strong, not just on the ground, from the way that we've really upped things in the last stretch here of the race. But you talk to voters, I mean they are truly being compelled no matter where you are in the district, from del High to bond Hill to Springboro up in Warren County, they're being compelled by the message that we're going to go to Congress to fix this broken economy, we are going to Congress to secure the southern border and stop the flow of fentanyl and crime into our city, and we're just going to restore that strength of American leadership across the globe. And for those that watch the debate that you're referencing just a couple of weeks ago, I mean, that was just a compelling contrast of what we're going to do when we're going to take back this seat and what they've seen in almost two years under the representation in Greg Lansman. And I will tell you, Brian that it is telling. When walking out of that debate, going to a watch party for the subsequent and vice presidential debate, I encounter two people. Now it's anecdota stories, but I thought that that was just a huge win for us. Debate night. One of them was just there to grab a drink, and he turns around to me and he says, you're the guy that was just on TV. I said, yeah, I'm Orlando. He said, listen, I just came here to grab a drink, and then I was fixated on the TV. Watched the whole thing. You changed my mind tonight, brother, I'm now voting for you. And then the other guy was the brother of the owner of the restaurant who identifies himself as a Democrat, and his brother said to him, you should watch this debate with Orlando and Lance, and he said, no way in hack, am I watching the debate? Watch the whole thing. We changed his mind. He said, You've won me over. We're now voting for you. Compelling message, Brian, That's how we're going to win this race.
Speaker 1: And that is exactly. Of course, I was on your side before the debate. But again I was screamed, I was. I was cheering for you. You're you did such a wonderful job staying on message, calling him out, you know, pointing, and obviously he just he babbled and stuttered. He sounds a lot like a valley girl, a high school girl in his language and his demeanor and you just kept knocking it out of the party. So I was literally out loud cheering for you during that debate. Wonderful job on that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, his his demeanor, lack of professionalism, and again, right, it's issues, it's it's policy. If he's got a record that he is running from, not a record that he can run on. And he brought the accountability that.
Speaker 1: Night, liar, Liar, what you're you voted for those two pieces of legislation?
Speaker 3: Liar? It was just like, wait a second, this isn't a debate.
Speaker 2: Yeah right, yeah, you couldn't you? You violated Federal Stock Act?
Speaker 3: Liar?
Speaker 2: Yeah, isn't it telling Brian that on that issue? And I'm sure you you were ready in a bring it up? But let me beat you to the punch.
Speaker 3: Here.
Speaker 2: Right from the first debate, here's our opponent that categorically denies I didn't do any of that. I didn't violate cetero, styt, what are you talking about? Orlando? Second debate can't hide from the issue, and then gives a response that begged more questions that it actually give answers. And then now on the eve of our third and final debate tomorrow night at the Centas Center seven PM, hosted by The Inquirer. You have the inquire paper yesterday just reporting that Greg Landsman himself says it was a mistake. All right, fine, I failed to disclose over eighty stock transactions to the valuation of up to one point six million dollars. It was a mistake. It will never happen again. No, we were speaking the truth two months ago. We're speaking the truth now. It is accountability. It's a pattern of unethical practices. This lack of intent. Pegrity in the current representative for the first district has got to go. It's the same guy that was Gang of five when he was on Cincinnati City Council. Was that a mistake then, never gonna happen again. Well, then now you get to Congress, you show the same exact rules for thee not for me mentality, and voters are sick and tired of it. We're going to hold him accountable on November fifth.
Speaker 1: Yeah, does sort of establish a pattern that you can follow along those lines, doesn't it?
Speaker 3: Orlando anyway?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, yeah, but it just speaks to this idea that you know, do as I say, not as I do. And again in the military. We just called that conduct unbecoming of an officer, and we're going to hold him accountable.
Speaker 1: All right, And I'm glad you brought that up because it allows me to point out and remind my listeners. At your West Point grad you probably serve in the American military. That's where you met your wife will also serve. God bless both of you, beautiful family, four kids. I know you're a really devout family man. But going back to your time in the military, this whole woke ideology and this embracing of the woke ideology seems to be pervasive all the way through America's military. I don't believe that really is designed to achieve the goal of what the American military is supposed to be about, which is protecting us from threats both foreign and domestic. But I know it probably is having a profound impact on recruiting. You know about recruiting, the numbers are down. We can't get young people to even sign up. Is there some do you plan on addressing that philosophy that seems to have invaded in a very bad way in our American military? Where are you on that, Orlando?
Speaker 2: Well, absolutely, like there is no doubt that there has been, and right, Brian, we would agree that from the line unit, those soldiers that are fighting, sailors, airmen, marines that are fighting on the ground and doing the hard work of keeping us safe, they are still very much with the mindset of the war fighting mission. But the problem is at the top that the higher up you go in the echelon, closer to the executive branch of the commander in chiefs in where you have weak leadership in the White House right now. And it's not even leadership that's leading actually at the desk, it's the people behind Joe Biden and Kamala Harris. That's been a concern all along is this ideology that they're trying to actually pour down onto every single agency in our government, the Department of Defense absolutely being one of them, where they are just trying to make the military look a lot more like mainstream America for a political agenda. And that's where you know, we have steered the completely wrong way when it comes to our war fighting mission. It's always been our US military that is tasked with the hard job of keeping us safe and to hold our enemies accountable, sometimes in hand to hand combat. But look when I was in the military, when Jessica, my wife was in the military. We live by a warrior ethos, and it was that we would be ready and be highly trained to destroy the enemy in protection of the American people. But what is a concern right now, not just for Americans that are currently serving that you have higher chain of command that may just seem to be drinking the kool aid from what they're being passed from the top down, but for Americans that are contemplating whether I'm going to join the military or not. I mean, they look at the recruiting videos of our branches, and you know, when recruiting videos seems to be pushing very clearly an agenda that we want to make our military look and feel like what we see, you know, just on clothing commercials, you know, for all these brands just trying to perpetuate this woke ideology. That's where you know, we've gone completely wrong. And who's going to be motivated by that to pick up an M sixteen or an M four rifle and actually sign up and serve their country if we're not trying to incentivize them for that very thing, duty, honor, country, serve something greater than yourself. All those things are what recruited me into the military. We need to go back to that.
Speaker 1: We'll pause and bring back the articulate and understandable and reasonable Orlando Sons, who's also a CPA. We'll see how he's going to bring his CPA skills to maybe fight inflation, which seems to be the dominant issue for the vast majority of Americans. I went to the grocery store over the weekend. I don't think an orange should toss a dollar fifty and ground beef shouldn't be north of seven dollars a pound. Or with Orlando Sons after take a brief, brave and brief break and mentioned easy for me to say, Odor Exit don't just cover up the odors, eliminate them completely for good with a one hundred percent satisfaction guarantee that it will eliminate the nastiest odors, whether it's pad odor, human odors, skunk, mold, mildew, smoke, a whole lot more doing a special right now. Oto Exit makes four different products, and each one of them has their own specific purpose. The odor Exit Eliminator of the Magic AQM and moms. Those four products, if you buy all four on the website otoexit dot com. They're going to knock twenty percent off your order and you will get free delivery. Great opportunity to take advantage of these products again their one hundred percent satisfaction guarantee. Use them as directed, it'll work. Have any problems and say it didn't work, you call them up. They're going to have some specific ways to use products that will make them cause them to work to your satisfaction, and ultimately, if it doesn't eliminate the odor, you get your money back. So there's nothing to worry about when buying the products. And I speaking for them for years and years, very satisfied myself, as have so many of my listeners. That's why they're still around in that that's why it's a successful product. It works. O D O r X T noeodor exit dot com.
Speaker 3: This is fifty five KRC and iHeartRadio station. I'll be honest.
Speaker 1: Uh cloudy day to day, spotty rain and high fifty four frost overnight down to thirty five. Clouds will move out. We'll have a sunny day tomorrow fifty five. Opportunity for frost Wednesday night as well at the lower thirty five clear skies and a sunny Thursday. I have sixty three forty seven now traffic time Chuck.
Speaker 4: From the UCL Traffic Center, Mamma Graham say vibes called five one three five eight four pink dischedule. You're annual mammogram with UC House expert team. That's five one three five eight four pink. Northbound seventy five doesn't broken down just before you get to the bridge right leans block traffic backing up. Pay us Kyle's you can add an extra five minutes. There's a wreck in northern Kentucky near hebron On Petersburg at River Hamilton Avenues, block Oaknoda Beach North due to a structure fire.
Speaker 3: Chuck Ingram on fifty five krc the talk station.
Speaker 1: Seven nineteen to fifty five Krcdtalk Station Brian Thomas, l Orlando Sanza find them online Orlandosanza dot com. Before we get to the your certified Public Accountant degree and inflation. Since we're on the heels of another what I would say, lie campaign and he just heard it, there isn't going to be a national abortion ban. First off, because Donald Trump said he'd never signed one into law. Second of all, because the Supreme Court said this is not within the power of the federal government. It exists as a state's right or not, but it's a power of the state. It is not one of the powers held by the federal governments of This whole discussion on a national abortion.
Speaker 3: Ban is nonsense.
Speaker 1: Or Orlando, you care to come in because I know you've been brought into that discussion as well.
Speaker 2: Well, that's all they have, right, Brian, that's all the Democrats have to lodge our way, And you're exactly right, complete lies. This is a state issue. It is not a federal issue. The Supreme Court has said it's so, and so any talk that anyone, whether it's me or Bernie, is going to make this a federal issue is complete garbage. And it's again just proof that because they can't talk about the economy and the border and national security or crime or education, they have the only thing left and that's abortion. Trying to go back from the last two election cycles. But there is no more ammunition in that gun. It's completely false and it's not going anywhere.
Speaker 1: Fair enough, got that one out of the way, which is easy to do, and I just those commercials just drive me up a Wall Orlando. Anyhow, moving over to inflation, I think probably the biggest problem for the American public going to the grocery store every weekend, filling your tank literally any given day. Biden administration came into this with gasoline under two dollars a gallon. Inflation was in check. We weren't paying a dollar fifty for an orange at the grocery store. I could go on add nauseum about that. What's Orlando going to do with his accounting degree to bring about out some change that will bring about lower inflation.
Speaker 2: Well, Brian, it's simple. We're going to bring back common sense on this issue and on every issue, but on the economy. You're exactly right. From all the thousand doors that we've knocked across this district, the economy is, bar none, the most important problem that people want fixed. And listen, it's simple that when we get to Congress, we are not going to take positions like my opponent's let's raise the debt ceiling with zero cuts and government spending. Come on, thirty four trillion dollars in debt and you want to raise the national debt ceiling with zero cuts and spending. No, we're actually going to cut government spending. Number two is that we're not going to assert these extreme positions like let's raise federal minimum wage to twenty four dollars an hour. I am all for raising wages and making sure that people get a fair share of what they need to make, but we're not going to shove that down to throw the federal government on small businesses. It would cripple the economy. And then number three is that, listen, we're not going to tax the American family into oblivion. This whole idea of spend spend, spend, tax, tax, tax is exactly why you have this hyperinflated environment and people do not have as much money in their pocket that they can keep at the end of the workday. So we're going to renew the tax cuts and jobs back to twenty seventeen to help families and small business owners. It's Greg Lansman that has committed not to renewing those tax cuts. It's Greg Lansman that's called for minimum wage to be hiked up to twenty four dollars an hour. And isn't it telling Brian that the National Federation of Independent Businesses, the largest advocate in the nation for small businesses has endorsed us in this race, and not Greg Lansman, who sits in the Small Business Committee in Congress. They know it, we know it. We're going to take back this seat and actually fix this economy.
Speaker 1: On November fifth, that's actually a wonderful point you just made there, Orlando. Props for that one, and in the time remaining, maybe we can get an energy policy. Obviously, in terms of the erosion of the middle classes purchasing power, a lot of it has to do with rising energy costs, whether it's at the gas pump or your duke energy bill which is going through the roof. Mainly, I would argue because of us being forced to rely on green technology and make massive billions of dollars in investment in something that doesn't provide reliable electricity, whereas Orlando sons on getting our energy prices in check.
Speaker 2: Listen, all of us want America to remain having clean air, clean water, to produce clean energy. There's no dispute on that. But what is telling is again, when it's my opponent that gets to Congress and he votes no on something as common sense as the Lower Energy Cost Act in Congress that would have brought more manufacturing to America so that we can actually in our manufacturing produce cleaner energy in that of depending on hostile nations where their energy production is a lot dirtier than ours, Brian, And there's no doubt about that. To bring you actually have to fix this by bringing manufacturing back to the United States and for us to be energy dominant as a nation so that we're not depending on other nations to produce our own energy. And what does that effectively do. By doing that, we lower our energy costs. That Duke Energy bill that you talk about, I mean, that's a hot button issue for me, and you know that, Brian. It's our Duke energy build It's almost doubled in the last year alone. Well, if we bring production here, if we cut the bureaucratic red tape, we actually become energy dominant. That can then help us at home by lowering our utility costs and again help us so that our money can go much farther along the way to helping support our families like mine of four young kids under the age of ten. This is common sense stuff. And again we're bringing back common sense when we take back this seat on November fifth.
Speaker 3: Well, I just have to observe that.
Speaker 1: I have been advocating for nuclear power because small footprint, massive club a generation of power, zero carbon seems to work perfectly well in all the countries that use it. But lo and behold now that Amazon, Microsoft, and Google are now talking about nuclear power to power their AI facilities and building their own or buying their own, you know, the modular nuclear plants. One of them at least is going to do that that nobody seems to be objecting anymore. It's amazing the power of Amazon, Microsoft, and Google. When they want something, it looks like they're going to get it and will move faster toward nuclear When we are all standing around waiting wondering why in the hell they weren't advancing nuclear as a possible solution.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm pretty sure it's my opponent that would rail against Amazon and Google one day. But then when we look at a stock transactions, we realize those very companies. So I don't know which, Greg Lance and I'm gonna see tomorrow on the debate, states Brian, But no matter what, we're gonna hold him accountable.
Speaker 3: What time is the debate? Orlando seven pm?
Speaker 1: Find it watch inquire website Since I inquire stream it. It's gonna be great. I know you're gonna do another great job, Orlandosanza dot com. I wrote a check to Orlando, and people in the listening audience know that doesn't happen often. Good man, Orlando, appreciate our conversation. Best of luck as we head on into the home stretch.
Speaker 2: Thank you, Brian, take care you.
Speaker 1: Two seven twenty sixth if you five cares of the talkstation. Colonel John Mills's gonna be joining the program next. Colonel John Mills dismantling the Deep State. I'll be right back with him. After I mentioned John Rolman and Cover Sinsey, the team that will find you better medical insurance for less money, including dollar one coverage. And what is this gonna cost you? Not much? How about a few minutes of your time to find out if that's possible? And I try and trust me on this. It happens every single day. People contact John. They look at where that per person is individually. Maybe you're a small business, they'll look at each of your employees. Each of the employees may have a different package of medical insurance. But what it's going to happen is they're going to be happy, it's going to be affordable and they're going to get some dollar one coverage, which we all know doesn't happen under an Obamacare plan alone. He works with hundreds of insurance companies, access to thousands of medical plans, but he's not working for them. He's working for you, and just call him up or fill out the form on the website, get the process started and find out if you like so many people can save five hundred to one thousand dollars a month with better coverage Medicare. Folks, if you're getting close to Medicare, trust me, you need to talk to John and get the advice that he'll hand out to you can save you heap loads of money and keep you out of big trouble. It's well worth the call again a little time, no obligation, no cost to you. Five one three eight hundred call five one three eight hundred two two five five online. The forum exists right there on the website where you can learn more about the team, coversinsi dot com.
Speaker 3: Fifty five Care, or see the talk station.
Speaker 2: One in three people will be diagnosed when