Speaker 1: What's up? Everybody?
Speaker 2: Welcome back to another episode of the It Be Like That podcast. And I know what you're saying to yourself, You're saying, what the fuck is going on with the It Be Like That podcast?
Speaker 1: Where the hell is Brian? Where the hell is Patrick? Well? Shit happens?
Speaker 2: Okay, we uh both had some shit going on. I had some ship that I'm not going to talk about going on that kept me from doing some live shows. Also, some other reasons I had it could do some live shows that I can talk about is my parents just moved and I basically was helping them on the weekends with their move. So on the Saturdays that we had we would normally record, I was busy. Uh, this this whole month has been uh, it's been something else. So that is why we haven't really had any live shows. Hopefully next Saturday we should be back to normal. Everything should be good to go unless something crazy fucking happens. But that's why I know, that's why Brian has been recording a couple of solo episodes, and then I haven't been getting up the many episodes in between. But it is what it is, you know. So it's a little bit of a hiatus this past month from the live live episodes on twitch dot tv slash I b l T podcast, So you know, make sure you'll follow us on there. We need some more follows. But yeah, we will be getting back to our normally you know, scheduled shit. So I'm just gonna talk a little bit here about a couple of things that I was planning on talking about. Uh before you know, some shit happened. But one of the things I was gonna talk about. And maybe this is an unpopular opinion or people might think I'm being disrespectful, and I'm not trying to necessarily be disrespectful, but I also think it's disrespectful for you to kind of do this memorials. And I'm not talking about someone died. You get together with family, to get with the homies. You get together and have a you know, like a memorial you know, at someone's house or like a venue place, you know whatever. That's not what I'm talking about. What I'm talking about is someone got ran over on the street or shot in the street, or some bullshit happened when someone died on a sidewalk or some shit, and people go and put all this memorial shit flowers and candles and pictures and posters and tinsil and crosses. And this is not a religious thing. I'm just saying, whatever religio, your religious item is in this spot on the sidewalk, blocking the sidewalk, or and you know what, I'm sorry, the person you cared about died.
Speaker 1: It sucks, whatever the case may be, whether.
Speaker 2: They deserved it because they're out there gang banging and doing something stupid, or if they didn't. Either way, to you, they were important, so it sucks at they're dead. But I don't give a fuck. I don't know that person, and I'm not being disrespectful. If someone that I knew passed away, you don't know them, so you shouldn't give a fuck. Why should I or anybody go and litter up the sidewalk. And that's exactly what it is. You put your tinsil and your balloons and your flowers and your chalk sidewalk chalk, and your candle and your posters and pictures and whatever the hell. Oh he was a SO and so fan, so we got to put some of that memorability out there. I had or.
Speaker 1: This was his favorite beer. I'm gonna put an empty beer can here and then you leave it for what.
Speaker 2: First of all, if you the person you give a shit about is always going to be there in your memory and in your heart, I mean honestly, like I'm not. Maybe this comes a little harsher for me because I'm not a person to really go to a graveyard. Okay, I have three grandparents that are in a cemetery fifteen minutes away from me, and I couldn't tell you the last time I was at that cemetery other than another funeral that I had to go to. And it's nothing about beaders, respectful. Some people like to go to graves, talk to the grave and all that stuff, or you know, have their quiet time there, and I have no problem with that. I'm not telling you not to do it. And even if I did have a problem with it or tell you not to do it, you would still do it because guess what, it's what you want to do, and it's not gonna It doesn't affect me. I don't my opinion is which shouldn't affect anybody else, because that's the problem. One of the problems in the world today is I have an opinion, you don't agree with it, so you have to fight with me or argue with me or tell me I'm wrong. I'm not wrong for having my opinion. You're not wrong for having your opinion. Unless it's like, you know, being racist or just killing people for stupid reasons, then that, yes, that's that's a stupid opinion to have or whatever. But if it's just like I don't believe in going to the cemetery, I believe it's going to the cemetery, you have your own right and you can believe.
Speaker 1: Whatever the hell you want.
Speaker 2: Okay, But the point I'm making is if you like to go to the cemetary, cool, I don't. If I feel like I need to talk to someone that passed, I can do that right where I'm at right now, or in the car, or wherever the hell I want I need to do it. I don't need to go to their gravesite to do it, because they're not really there anyways. Their body might be there, but everybody knows people have a soul or some kind of spiritual energy or whatever you want to believe in. That's the actual thing. The body is just the husk, So you're talking to a husk. But once again, if you like to go do that, then go do it makes you feel better. But the memorial shit in some random spot, like go decorate their fucking grave, But the person where they died on the in the fucking street there. You liter that shit up and then you leave it. And now everybody else has to see this shit for some person they don't know. And that's once again not being disrespectable. I don't know this person, I never met this person, and I don't give a shit about this person. Why do I need to see all this litter and trash and garbage all on the sidewalk?
Speaker 1: Why you know?
Speaker 2: It's like, once again, it's not I understand that people gather in the spot that it happened to have a little memorial blah blah blah, but they cleaned the shit up afterwards. I have to memory, And why would you want to memorialize a place.
Speaker 1: Where the person died.
Speaker 2: Oh damn, the homie got shot in the face right here, lat's his blood. Let's put flowers and candles and balloons right here?
Speaker 1: What what? But all it is is to me is littering. It's littering.
Speaker 2: You're leaving all this shit there, and it's like a well, who through the joke. Oh, Mitch Hedberg did this joke? When you When I see people handing out flower flyers, it's like, here, you throw this away.
Speaker 1: You're leaving all this shit for someone else to clean up.
Speaker 2: And when I drive I don't know about you, but when I drive through it through my town or the place I live, or even a place I've never been before, whatever, I want to see clean streets. I want to see, you know, nice things to look at. I don't need to see a bunch of dead flowers of ballues that lost their fucking helium hanging halfway over, you know, a half a pinwheel and a bunch of scattered around glass from fucking candles and or flowers and shit stuff like that. I don't need to see that. No one that shou'd have to see that. Once again, there has nothing to do with being disrespectful for the person who died, But how about having respect for everybody else that has to live around here? Like, why do I want to see your stupid dead flowers and uh balloons and all this other shit deflated balloons and all this crap all over the fucking street. And even if you came back and refreshed, it still once again. I live here. I want to see clean, clear streets. I don't want to see all this shit out here. Go put it on the fucking person's grave. Load it up with flowers, loaded up with his memorabilia or her memorabilia. Load it up with you know, wreaths and fucking Christmas lights and balloons and whatever you want. That's their fucking grave. Cool, have fun at that. That's where that should be, at the great yard, on that person's great You say, oh, well we cremated them, Well you have the ashes right. Or set up a memorial in the fucking house, you know what I mean. Set up a little memorial in the house, a picture of them, some candles, you know, uh, there's some incense. Whatever the fuck you need to do, but don't do it out on the fucking street.
Speaker 1: That everybody.
Speaker 2: The streets are communal for everybody. I don't have a right to do extra shit out there. You don't have the right to do extra shit out there, period.
Speaker 1: This isn't well.
Speaker 2: I can do whatever the fuck I want, and I'm gonna make all these put all this shit in front of everybody. I don't give a fuck. There's a there's a fucking sign something. I don't know exactly what happens. Someone got shot. I don't was buy a cop or whatever in Hayward and they have a sign Justice for j J. I see it always all the time. It's like, get over it. It's been six years. I think it happened in.
Speaker 1: Like twenty eighteen or twenty nineteen.
Speaker 2: We looked it up something like that, and you're still putting littering up over the freeway, all this paper that you put Joseph for JJ, and.
Speaker 1: I don't like.
Speaker 2: Once again, I don't know the whole story. I'm not talking about he's a bad guy. I'm not talking about he's an asshole. I'm not saying any of that. What I'm talking about is the litter. For all of us to see this shit, I'm not gonna look at that and say, oh shit, I'd better go become a detective and figure this shit out and have I don't give a fuck. And once again, is that disrespectful to that guy or his family, or.
Speaker 1: His homies or whatever.
Speaker 2: If it was a turnaround justice for you know, soulas, they don't give a fuck. None of us give a fuck, especially something that's happened almost ten fucking years ago. Like like, I'm not saying move on from like your feelings or your love for the person, but the rest of us don't need to see your trash.
Speaker 1: It gets taken down, they put it.
Speaker 2: Right back up, and it's taken down, and it's like halfway this apri flying all over the place. You know what I mean, Go start a campaigne go start a website, start a Facebook page, Instagram page, a TikTok, a fucking Twitter or x whatever the fuck you want to call it. A OHF I don't give a fuck, but I don't need to see your trash all over the fucking city. There was one at the Casher Valley bart trash or fucking Memorial bullshit, tenseil and fucking all this other shit, and it was there for like almost a month. I think finally someone cleaned it up. But why should anybody else have to come up and clean your shit up? Why we shouldn't. It shouldn't be there in the first place. And if you disagree with me, then you can disagree with me.
Speaker 1: That's fine. I mean, you can have your opinion on it. But that's how I feel.
Speaker 2: Why should other people have to look at that crap and have to clean up that crap. And you might be getting offended because I'm saying crap because to me, it is it's something special to you. Something that's special to me could be crap to you, And that's fine because that's your opinion, and it's something that's important to me.
Speaker 1: Doesn't have to be important to you. But when it comes to the communal area of the city.
Speaker 2: Streets, it should be clean and neat and not have all that shit all over the place for other people to have to see. Look at step over over the shit starts going into the fucking sewers because it's getting dirty and getting kicked around and shit that just causes a mess. That's the same thing with these people that let go balloons. I have a family member who does that. They lost a child and they do that, and I think it's stupid. I don't participate in it.
Speaker 1: Like, first of.
Speaker 2: All, you can write any message you want on a fucking balloon. It ain't going up to fucking heaven. And that's not because I say I don't believe in heaven or there is no heaven. I'm not even get into that debate. The point is it's gonna go up to the sky. It's gonna lose fucking helium, and it's gonna land in our fucking on the ground or in our sewers or in our water, or you know, an animals is gonna choke on it. And I'm not a big hippie environmentalist like, oh save the tree. I'm not that person. But I mean common sense is you're putting trash into the air that's gonna land and be trashed somewhere else here.
Speaker 1: We're over here and as dirty as fuck. You clean this shit up. Like I said, I get it. You're trying to do something special.
Speaker 2: You're trying to do memorial You're trying to remember your friend, your brother, your sister, your mom.
Speaker 1: Whatever the case may be.
Speaker 2: And I understand that, and I'm not numb to that, and I don't think it's a bad thing that you're trying to try to remember them or whatever. But the extra shit is just not necessary and it's.
Speaker 1: Not fair to everybody else.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry you lost someone, we all lose people eventually, but to throw a bunch of stuff on the ground and say I memorialized in them the syy got shot in the face.
Speaker 1: Right here.
Speaker 2: Here's a bunch of flowers and posters and crap, but I'm gonna leave it now and someone else's problem to clean it up.
Speaker 1: It's bullshit. It's bullshit.
Speaker 2: So anyways, that's good enough for rant for this podcast. I mean, I would have kind of liked to get a Brian's thoughts on it if he listens to this episode. I don't know if he will or not, but he can let me know what he thinks about it. But yeah, I'm just it's just it's not fair to everybody else. And I get it, you're sad or you're upset because the person you care about is gone, But why should everybody else have to clean up your mess. If it's your house, you can do whatever the hell you want, put it in wherever you want, put it as much shit as you want. Cool, But in the public area where everybody has to use this shit, No, that's not cool.
Speaker 1: It's not right.
Speaker 2: And that's my opinion and that's my thoughts, and I'm allowed to have it. If you disagree, you disagree, that's fine. This be saying this isn't gonna stop anybody else from going out and doing that stupid shit, So don't be offended. Get over it, make a memorial about it. How about that throw a bunch of shit a poster. This guy's a dick because he doesn't like trash and litter all over the place.
Speaker 1: Anyways, thank you for joining me for this episode.
Speaker 2: Like I said, we should be going back to a normal podcast schedule after this. Okay, hopefully fingers crossed. So check out the Uh it'd be like that podcast. Wherever you get your podcasts. You can find us on YouTube, it'd be like that podcast, x IBLT podcast or Twitter. I you steell say Twitter, but uh, Instagram, IBLT podcasts, Facebook, and also you can find Brian Terrible Terror podcast t Underscore t Underscore podcast on Twitter, excuse me, Terrible Terror podcast on Instagram. You can also find him on Twitch at Terrible Terrors. As far as me, you can find me on on Instagram or not it's sorry on Instagram, on twitch at souls Underscore, six Flour and TikTok sol it's on the score six to four.
Speaker 1: You can also, uh, I'm.
Speaker 2: Trying, I'm doing I'm trying to do my regular socials, but my socials involve this, So that's basically where you can find me.
Speaker 1: There you go, Oh you.
Speaker 2: Can also follow my new instagram Sola's fact to Fit f a t the number two fit go check that out. My wife and I are trying to get back into shape, and we started our Instagram post page to do some posting, so I guess we can add that in there. All right, well, thank you for joining me and hope you enjoy the rest of your day.
Speaker 3: It wasn't that I saw a cat of.
Speaker 4: Its throw side flies, river bides me, child foot flies, life shouts. That's what's go gay like a babbery for a way, b bias rights and for something back a pashas to start?
Speaker 5: Is it a secret and fighting fril racial smile. The one welcomes in, thanks me and stale pas ha the pas.
Speaker 3: Lovely bring you a man? Can you help me?
Speaker 5: Bas of donelas as their life begins to away, There's only so much slept in this one.
Speaker 3: No matter what they will say something excile. It's like that president, you have blood like best of bro Lo fail tart slipping away stl Fa Sage's not knowing that this day or night? Why my stock well yes go bye daddy live thing yeah.
Speaker 4: My lifestyle Jerry Shack bye go Yes he's not my life lies upon.
Speaker 3: I wish that I will not rold. Only this immits with age.
Speaker 1: I thank you for this gift my faith.
Speaker 3: That's a lo fucking a church, he said.
Speaker 5: The picture hanging on the will bring you back.
Speaker 3: Can you hide behind that day's up that glass as their ride begins to do it? There's only so much slapt in this world, no matter what they will say, So make sure you inside that what said sir? You only have?
Speaker 4: What?
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 3: Why lost your lord? Your website? Can't you say?
Speaker 4: So?
Speaker 3: Fast?
Speaker 2: Up?
Speaker 3: Whoa good day? I got bad? Let just let the loss of that break. It's one of life and love. Who really needs that shame? As long as I can live forever, I will never have that pain? Do you think it's not your own?
Speaker 5: Just look at your name you signed?
Speaker 3: Well the pot you begins to thay, why will lost study?
Speaker 5: It's not really what at allst some time launch die.
Speaker 3: With these lies? And why let stop so shine? So that's that I lost no one? Well, remember my die needs a best drop.
Speaker 5: And let them see I'm to head and gone the price I'm down first to pay forever lost to the end of time.
Speaker 3: The portrait of Darty. I cried he's had the picture. Hang on the line will mean Bree, you.
Speaker 5: Pay, hide behind them, pay Doc Dog Last, and there lie begins feeling there's only so much stuff in this lap, no matter what they will say. So make sure you and t I got confience. You only have one, Like best.
Speaker 3: Crowd, you only got one. Like master Crow, you only have one like best cru