Speaker 1: You're listening to Later with Moe Kelly on demand from KFI AM six forty.
Speaker 2: Jackie Ray The Jackiarray Show joins me in studio. Jackie Ray, It's always good to see you.
Speaker 3: Great to see you.
Speaker 2: I knew as soon as my social media started blowing up with complaints about the Paris opening ceremonies and how allegedly the opening ceremonies had mocked disrespected Christianity.
Speaker 4: Said let me pull this.
Speaker 2: Up because I was halfway looking at it, not really paying close attention to it, and then I had to slow down and go back and find some video. And I said, oh, is it because there were drag queens And I said, oh, they probably thought that was the last Supper, the last Supper, Okay, And let me just say this because people listening may not know.
Speaker 4: First good evening.
Speaker 2: I say this as a lifelong Christian, and I wouldn't say I'm a theologian, but you know, going to Georgetown University, Jesuit University, you have to take a lot of theology. Yes, okay, So I study other religions in the history of christian and Goodtholiss and all the kind of stuff. I understand why a person who's not really educated on the iconography of Christianity and where a lot of it comes from, might mistakenly believe that that was mocking the Last Supper. They had these drag queens in a line, if you will, around a table of food, and it could be reminiscent of that.
Speaker 4: But I also know the larger.
Speaker 2: Context of you're in Paris, French culture, and combine that with the Olympics Greek history, and then I know, oh, yeah, that has to do with Greek divinity, and if you know anything about the Last Supper is basically taken from Greek divinity. As far as that particular setting, where did you come out on that when you saw the controversy?
Speaker 5: So I kind of back to saying that my dad, and I'm sure a lot of parents say, you know, methinks you protest too much, And that was just one of those moments where I was like, Okay, this is not a protest from all Christians by any stretch of the imagination. This is from a group of Christians who don't want drag queens reading to kids in libraries. They're very much Americans. Americans that are that have really been full strength, full speed ahead in opposition of everything LGBTQ. So for them, and I understand it because as a as a card carrying member of Club Petty, if I was trying to get back at Christians for their constant berating and constant demeaning of who I think I am, I'm definitely going to use the world stage two.
Speaker 4: Drag queens if they travel.
Speaker 5: If that was their intention, I can see how Christians would think that. But again, I think the only Christians who would think that are Christians who are always against this group of people who are always and you know, we've seen people in the Christian community be very anti drag queen again, anti them reading to kids in library, anti trans community. So I can see that group of people seeing that and feel like, oh my gosh, they have come for us.
Speaker 3: This is blasphemy.
Speaker 4: Okay, let's look at this from another way.
Speaker 2: I can also say, all right, I've seen a bunch of opening ceremonies for the Olympics. Okay, I understand what they're going forward with drag queens. As far as a French culture, it just seemed kind of odd and out of place for an Olympics opening ceremony, which is connected to athletic prowess.
Speaker 5: I agree with that. I thought the whole thing didn't make sense. But my first thing when I saw it, because I didn't see the open I mean, it was playing in the background very similar. And so then when I started hearing.
Speaker 3: The ting ting ting on.
Speaker 5: My phone, I was like, maybe I should pay attention to this. But for me, it struck me as funny number one. But I also think French culture, like some of the things that the French do, is just funny and.
Speaker 2: Tried dragons not any way unusual in French culture.
Speaker 3: It's not at all.
Speaker 5: So I just took this as oh, okay, they're just gonna take their moment and be like, we're here, and so I didn't think anything of it. I didn't immediately go into I did go where you were and go, this is very unique for an Olympic ceremony. But then I had to remind myself, this isn't Tokyo Olympics. This isn't gay Perry, Like literally that's what they call it.
Speaker 4: Gay isn't happy, right, Gay isn't gay?
Speaker 5: Yes, So like this is and that's what it's supposed to be. If you're the country that gets to host the Olympics. You are supposed to put some of your well, the parts of your culture that you really love and that you really pride. You're supposed to put that on display for the whole world to see. So once I really processed it, I was like, all these things on my phone are Americans being Americans and thinking that the world revolves around our thinking.
Speaker 4: Right, you know?
Speaker 2: And France is not going to put on an Olympics to a pease or please Americans, much less a subse of Americans. They call themselves Christians, I'm not so sure they are, which brings me to my next point. If you're truly a Christian and you've actually studied your own religion, you should know a lot of the imagery, a lot of the symbols, a lot of the iconography of Christianity as we know it or perceive a present day is taken from pagan traditions, including the cross itself that's been used in other religions.
Speaker 3: When I say that, people get mad, But I'm saying.
Speaker 4: No, you don't have to believe me. You know, as they say, do your research.
Speaker 2: I've studied this, okay, and I know that Greek mythology pre dates Christianity by good two three thousand years. If you want to go to the actual origins.
Speaker 3: The story of Eve is technically Pandora.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I mean so there's so many connections, and I know, and we live in a society where we can't wait to be angry, and there are things to be angry about. For example, when I saw this outrage, I was saying like, okay, if you are and I made post on this on threads today at mister mo'kelly, if you are more as a Christian, your Christian sensibilities are more offended by the opening ceremony of the Olympics, which you're not participating in. You probably weren't planning to really watch anyway. If your Christian sensibilities are more offended by that, then what happened to Sonia Massy in her own house? Then I can't take you seriously as a Christian.
Speaker 3: Well that's that's and.
Speaker 2: They probably say, well, who's Sonya Massy? That's my that's the point. That's the point.
Speaker 5: So one of the reasons why I stop going to church religiously is because of the selective outrage. Come on, now, the selective outrage was just I couldn't stomach it anymore. I couldn't sit in there and then hear people talk about, you know, oh, sister so and so was drinking too much sis, and so and so was doing this, and then this brother over here might be gay when there's this evilness that is like, I don't want to say evilness, but you know you've got pastors doing things that pastors shouldn't be doing.
Speaker 3: You've got you.
Speaker 2: Got pastors, you got bishops. Yes, you have priests. I don't want to leave out any religions. You have scout leaders.
Speaker 5: And if Christianity is really supposed to be the backbone of the country, if it's supposed to lead by example, then you can't say who is Sonia Massy. You have to say, as Christians, we have to not only have to pray for this woman and her family, but we have to act because Jesus act. He went in the synagogue and turned over all the tables because they change because people aren't acting right right. So you can't sit in your living room and be like, oh, I don't even know who that is.
Speaker 2: If you're a true Christian, well, if you be a true Christian, we can go deeper and talk about a letter of Pall to now the Church about how the church needs to be reformed because they were not doing the business as set fourth.
Speaker 5: So Christianity has become more of a title than it is an action. And your Christianity should be put into practice, and that means that when you put it into practice, you have to preach the good word and you also have to condemn things that are not right, and most Christians don't do that anymore.
Speaker 4: It's later with mo Kelly.
Speaker 2: We'll have more with Jackie Ray in just a moment as we go beyond the box Score.
Speaker 1: You're listening to Later with Moe Kelly on demand from KFI AM six forty.
Speaker 4: We continue to go beyond the box Score with Jackie Ray.
Speaker 2: If you are familiar with that theme, you should know that's Inside the NBA, the NBA on TNT. That's a very recognizable theme. In fact, if you're familiar with the show Inside the NBA, we talked about it last week.
Speaker 4: How I would say is the.
Speaker 2: Crown jewel of tnc tn t's NBA coverage with Charles Barkley, Kenny the Jet Smith, Ernie Johnson, Shaquille O'Neil, and they have others who will rotate in and out. But that show ostensibly was lost because TN T Warner Brothers lost out in the bidding war against NBC. So NBC and it also has a subsidiary of that Amazon and so forth. There are other networks including Amazon and even ESPN is out there. They're trying to get the rights to inside the NBA and bring that show over to NBC or have Live on Amazon somewhere.
Speaker 4: What do you think about that?
Speaker 5: That show is such a testament to the NBA, Like that is the biggest reason why I think fans, aside from you know, TNT is convenient and it's one of the channel's most no matter what platform you have, you have T and T, so it's convenient in that way. But that's not the real reason that I think fans were so concerned about this. It's because you literally can turn a game down in the background, but you'll turn it up at halftime just to see.
Speaker 4: Yes, the interactions running to the board all of that.
Speaker 5: And Kenny's knees not working right and he's still trying to run and Shack falling down, or Charles saying something just.
Speaker 4: About san Antonio women right, and just.
Speaker 5: Being completely oblivious as to how inappropriate he is all the time. It's like watching your old uncles talk about basketball for fifteen minutes. It's great, it's so endearing, and then then you in the midst of that, you'll get some good insight every now and then, you know. So that's one of those shows that is just it's it's a staple the NBA, and to have it go away was going to be problematic because I remember even Chuck saying he was going to retire yep, and then it's like, well, what does that mean.
Speaker 3: Who's gonna give Shock a hard time?
Speaker 4: You know?
Speaker 2: So here is my concern, and I mentioned Amazon because they're in this. If it only lives on a streaming platform, it will miss the mark. We've seen how when you have streaming only platforms when it comes to sports, especially, it doesn't do well. The NFL with Sunday Ticket and Red Zone didn't do well on YouTube. The NFL has tried showing games on both Twitter and Amazon didn't do well. And part of the reason is not everyone has cut the cord. Not everyone can easily find Amazon or Peacock or some other streaming location to find the content people were complaining about. I can't find the the Olympic events that I want because they're on Peacock and they're on cable or broadcast television. That's my concern, and it's going to have to exist on at least a cable outlet somewhere.
Speaker 5: So I'm with you on that because when I was a even though I feel like in my heart of heart so it's a waste of money sometimes, but I was an NFL ticket girl, like I every single year, I'm gonna get the NFL ticket. And then it went to YouTube and I was like, I'm why would I do this? And I couldn't really figure out what the disconnect was for me mentally because I watch YouTube on my TV. Sometimes I couldn't figure out what the disconnect was mentally, but then I figured it out. Sometimes when I'm watching the NFL, I am watching it on my phone. But if I'm on a social media app like like YouTuber, the inclination when you have your phone in your hand is to go to other social media sites.
Speaker 4: Right, And here's the problem.
Speaker 2: Yes we may use YouTube, Yes we can cast YouTube to our TVs, but it doesn't function like a TV where I can go from channel channel I may not want to leave my TV stuck on a YouTube cast for three or four hours at a time. I may want to flip around during the commercials. I can't do that.
Speaker 3: No, And that's the WNBA.
Speaker 5: You know, I'm a diehard WNBA fan the WNBA app, even though they have an app, so it's on your TV. Same thing when you want to change the channel or just go flip to see what's it's a.
Speaker 3: Whole process to ship back.
Speaker 5: Yes, And you know, we especially Americans, and we just talked about this, we are we need it right now type of people, and we lose interest very very quickly because then it becomes half the shows that I got into, Lucifer being one of them, that Fox show that came on that came out right after a Super Bowl one time, and I couldn't find the remote, So that's how I ended up watching that show.
Speaker 3: Because we want what we want right now.
Speaker 5: It's about convenience and if I want to just change the channel real quick to see, especially sports fans, if I want to go see what's happening on this game over here, and then it's a whole production for me to I'm just not coming back.
Speaker 4: I mentioned the Olympics.
Speaker 2: Last segment, we talked about the Olympic Game's opening ceremony, the quote unquote controversy surrounding that.
Speaker 4: There have been some people like.
Speaker 2: Actress from full House and Fuller House, Cameron Candice, Cameron Buer, who's complaining And I think it's very short sighted. But there are some things coming out of the Olympics I think are worthy of discussion. In a few minutes we have left. I don't know if you heard about the Muslim judo athlete who yelled akbar at Israeli competitor.
Speaker 3: Oh, that was intelligent, wasn't well?
Speaker 2: You know, I think I think there's going to be more of that as we progress through the Olympics. And then also there's a trans woman competing in boxing.
Speaker 3: I saw that. Now that infuriated me.
Speaker 4: Come on, we know we had this discussion.
Speaker 5: That infuriated me because I am I am never going to be again.
Speaker 3: And I've said this before.
Speaker 5: I'm a huge proponent of everybody being able to compete in whatever sport that they want to compete in, but it has.
Speaker 3: To be fairfield.
Speaker 5: That's the whole sportfield and the reason why, and especially boxing, this this is the prime example, the reason why we have featherweight, lightweight, heavyweight is to make sure everything is fair. There's weight classes for this very reason. We talk about people's reach, we talk about the power of people's hits.
Speaker 3: All of this.
Speaker 5: Boxing is an entirely different sport. This is a sport where physically Fallon Fox used to compete in the UFC. Her first like six six fights, she knocked people out cold because she's a trans woman. She is a biological man competing as a woman against biological women. And you could see this immediately. And so when you're talking about sports like boxing, UFC things of that nature predicated on strength, predicated on strength, you know, absolutely not.
Speaker 3: And the fact that this is being allowed. Look, I get it. You want to.
Speaker 5: Make safe spaces for everybody to be able to do the things that they love. Then make those safe spaces, but don't infringe on another safe space for one person to make another person feel safe.
Speaker 2: Jackie Ray, we haven't done this before, but we have not had a chance to talk anything about the WNBA women's basketball in the Olympics. The women's team kick the crap out of Japan today as we knew they were, and Japan was not a bad team. No, yeah, they just could not compete. But there are other things I would love to be able to talk to you. Can you hang around for one more segment? I can, all right, let's do it.
Speaker 1: You're listening to Later with Moe Kelly on demand from KFI AM six forty.
Speaker 2: We have the extended dance Remix version of Beyond the box Score with Jackie Ray. Jackie, I wanted you to stay around for one more segment because there's some other stories out there we just didn't get a chance to hit. I was watching the women's Olympic team in basketball just take Japan to the woodshed. Was not a bad team, but you could just tell physically and talent wise they could not compete. Is there anyone out there who's going to provide any real competition for the women's Olympics team?
Speaker 3: So that's a good question.
Speaker 5: But here's the thing that I think a lot of people forget about the WNBA. Ninety percent of the women in the w play year round. They don't have time to rest because they don't have the pay to play just in the w So these are these are people that they played They played basketball NonStop. That's not the case in other places in the country, they have their seasons and then they're done, you know. So for this situation, no, because these women are constantly on their game.
Speaker 3: This is the best of the best. Good luck.
Speaker 2: I saw Britney Grinder playing six foot nine. Yes, I don't know if Japan had anyone who was six feet tall.
Speaker 4: I'm not sure.
Speaker 3: Uh uh they don't. I think the tallest girl for Japan is five nine five ten.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and it was it was evident that there was no way in the world talented players but not that world class talented, right, And to.
Speaker 3: Be world class talented.
Speaker 5: Some of that is genetics too, because you know six I mean even Diana Tarrazzi, who is short in the w is tall. Yeah, she's tall against so it's a different, you know, taller, faster kind of thing as well.
Speaker 3: Oh, good luck though, But I but you know, Australia.
Speaker 5: I don't know where Australia is because I haven't looked as far Abo Group, as far as Red Group. Yeah, but Australia's consistently a good team, so they might give some competition if that comes about. But no, I definitely see America winning this one.
Speaker 2: Okay, let's step on some toes I've mentioned Britney Griner. Yes, she's always a lightning rod for a number of reasons. She answered some questions in an interview recently, and I think you know about this story where she was asked about parenthood and I think, if I'm not mistaken, she corrected that the interviewer who said that she was mother and she said no, I'm the father.
Speaker 3: Said so yeah.
Speaker 5: So the question was how do you feel about being a new mom, and Brittany said, pops, pops, pops. I mean she wants to be referred to as pops, so, which is obviously dad. If you know, some people call them father dad, other people call them pops. So she wants to be seen as the father figure in her home.
Speaker 2: Let me ask you this because I don't remember. Does she identify as non binary? And I know you've interviewed her a number of times. Is she non binary or what else?
Speaker 4: What is it?
Speaker 5: So she and she clearly identifies as non binary. But as far as the league and you knowing that their pronouns are like they them, LESA. Clarendon for the LA Sparks was the first one to come out in that in that manner. So she goes by. She goes by she her, they them, and he him, So she goes by all of them. Brittany, when you talk to her, she doesn't correct you. If you say you know she or if you say things like that, she doesn't correct you. But that might be just because she's okay with it. But she's clearly non binary. She's she's done everything to present masculine, so she's clearly non binary.
Speaker 2: Okay, well, let's let's step on some toes, as I say, if she is non binary but presenting masculine and then insists on being referred to in a parental sense pops, which is gender specific to mail mm hm am, I wrong to be completely confused if I were to interview her in to view.
Speaker 5: Them, no, and and and that's it's a struggle. And I'm to your point stepping on some toe toes, not trying to be disrespectful, but as journalists, the written word matters, words have meaning, the grammar matters, grammar matters. So they is a group of people. They went over there. So for me, I remember the first time I read an article and it said Lejah Clarendon did blah blah blah, and then it said they, and I remember saying to myself, well.
Speaker 3: Who are else are we talking about?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 5: I didn't know because the article was about her, but I kept thinking I was. I kept going back and having to reread it because I thought I must have missed the name. So a journalist will struggle with that, and I think of a player. This is not normal. And I'm not saying that in a disrespectful way. I'm just saying referring to yourself by they them, which we are going to say they went to the store.
Speaker 3: You know, take that to your mom.
Speaker 2: Adam conjregation matters, But beyond that, if a person is non binary but insists upon a gender specific salutation.
Speaker 4: I don't know what to do with that.
Speaker 5: I stick with names, so that's my default. Like I I'll say you, I will say you, I will say the person's name.
Speaker 3: I will say Brittany, you, Brittany you.
Speaker 5: Now it gets redundant, and there's something that's called ear fatigue.
Speaker 3: We know this.
Speaker 5: If you say the same word over and over again. That's why you don't want to say things like a lot, because it gives the listener fatigue. So it does cause some listener fatigue, but that's the only way I know how to stay safe in this situation because I don't know who's doing what half the time. So I just use the person's name, you and the person's name, and that's it. But it does become difficult because what you get more so outside of that is situations like this. Well, people will say, well, you've interviewed her, what does she say? I ain't asked because there's some certain things that I just don't want to know, you know, I don't want to know what happens when you go home. I want to know, yeah, yes, what's your favorite food, what's your favorite movie? That kind of thing, surface level stuff, But once you get into the weeds of things, it takes away from the sport for me, especially in the w because there's so many different things. There's so many different people, new fans now that are just fans for all the wrong reasons, And I just don't want to get into the weeds and portray anyone in a negative light, so I just mind the game.
Speaker 2: The WNBA and the Olympics are separate entities. The people who chose the Olympic team are not the WNBA. They are people who are connected to WNBA, but those things. It's like a Venn diagram. They're not concentric circle. Sorry I had to do all that map there. But there is a question of whether the WNBA loses its big picture momentum because they have this long hiatus because of the Olympic Games, when you had this fervor for Caitlin Clark and Angel Reese and what they were doing to uplift the league. Is it something is it something that I'm overblowing or emphasizing too much about this break?
Speaker 4: Will they lose momentum?
Speaker 5: So that was something that I was very concerned about because when you don't have games, you don't have reporters telling you know, these stories or saying, oh, what you might have missed on the sidelines, which is what gets people engaged. But I will say that this this draft class has done an amazing job. Now I haven't seen anything from Caitlin Clark, but Angel Reese, Cameron Brink, even though she's injured, they've all been maintaining their social media presence and so they're keeping that buzz. They're talking a little bit of trash and so they're doing their things. So I think that'll keep the engagement a little bit and I'm hoping obviously I don't know yet, but I'm hoping the w NBA does some sort of big to do once they get back, because you're gonna need that. But thankfully, you know, the w is still being represented in the Olympics and so you're still going to get that buzz from that as well.
Speaker 4: Okay, last thing.
Speaker 2: Jason Tatum, oh lord of the world champion Boston Celtics, And I hate to say this, there was some controversy because he did not play in the first game. The coach of the men's team is Steve Kerr the Golden State Warriors.
Speaker 4: Some said it was just an oversight. Some should we make anything of it?
Speaker 5: You have to make something of it because you don't have Jason Tatum on your team. And then they let Derek what's Derek's Derek White? Derek White also plays on the Celtics. Plays on the Celtics, but nobody I almost forgot his last name, you know what I mean, Like he was a late addition to the team. Jason Tatum was somebody that you sought for, sought after.
Speaker 2: Well, there's a double layer of controversy there because Derek White was added to the team instead of instead of Jalen Browns exactly.
Speaker 4: Obviously everyone knows it's a better player.
Speaker 2: The men's team said that Derek White was a better fit for the team they're trying to construct. In other words, Boston fans are very displeased at this moment.
Speaker 5: I was very displeased because Jalen is the better player. No disrespect to Derek, but Jalen is the better player. But here's the thing that really got to me, because first I saw I believe it was the Boston Globe they printed, oh, we think Jason is sick because he was the last one out of the locker room and he had on different warm ups. He went right to the bench, he didn't do shoot around. So I was like, okay, that makes sense. Maybe you know, flying this far, you know, sometimes people get sick. So I wrote it off. But then Steve Kerr did his postgame presser where he goes, you know what I talked to I talked to him about this in the locker room and told him that I was going to do some different lineups and he might not get a chance to play. First of all, that's suspicious because if you said might not, then he comes out prepared to play, but he didn't come out prepared to play. He went straight to the bench. So something happened there. I don't know what it is, but it's fishy. It's very fishy.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm quite sure we will see a lot of Jason Tatum in the second game when all hell.
Speaker 4: Is going to break last as it should.
Speaker 2: It's Later with Mo Kelly, Jackie Ray, thank you for staying around for one extra segment. Y, good to see you.
Speaker 4: Always good to hear from you. When we come back, we have your weekly horoscope.
Speaker 1: You're listening to Later with Moe Kelly on demand from KFI AM six forty.
Speaker 2: Here's your horoscope for this week. Create the life that you desire, Aries. You're up first. Life is in the fast lane, Aries, just how you like it. You're flying high and feeling fired up. The energy of the moment is all about taking the lead with your communications, thoughts, words, and ideas. Perhaps you're deeply invested in writing, speaking, or learning, or even find yourself consuming a great deal of content in rolling in courses or obsessed with a film or podcast. Travel could be on the docket now too, So if you can take some time to do so, you'll feel invigorated Taurus. Your finances. They are a major priority right now. Keep a handle on them. While you're likely to be seeing a great deal of money or income coming in if you fight and hustle for it, wink wink, you're also handling some very big expenses right about now. The key to manifesting abundance and prosperity is to know where your money is going and to let it flow in and out, while always doing your best to keep some extra chucked away for a rainy day. If seeking new clients or better paying job, well seize today.
Speaker 4: Gemini.
Speaker 2: You're on fire right now and you're igniting everything you touch. Gemini, you have more energy, passion, and eagerness than you've had in nearly two years. Might be viagra. Note that anything you build toward now personally or professionally will have staying power. Get moving and grooving on some professional or fitness goals, for instance, you'll likely make a great deal of progress quite quickly. On a personal note, you're oozing sex appeal and your libido is likely to be sky high. Like I said, viagra, So enjoy the firepower in love, romance, and intimacy, or some other afrodisiac. Use this to reignite your sultry spark and if single get out.
Speaker 4: There and assert yourself. Cancer.
Speaker 2: I think that's Mark. Who else is a cancer? Oh to Marc is a Gemini and Stefan is a cancer.
Speaker 4: Cancer. The cosmic current at this time is a bit peculiar. Cancer.
Speaker 2: As much as you're roaring to get on with projects and plans, you're also feeling a deep need to focus on development behind the scenes. For example, you could be deep in solitude, handling a proposal you want to launch later this year, or creating strategies for how you can win big down the road. Regardless, you seem quite busy behind the scenes. Take advantage of that while you're away from prying eyes. Harness this energy now, and you could find that you make great progress without the distractions of other people. Does that make sense, Stefan? That sounds actually like what's been happening the last couple of weeks. Okay, So I'll take it all right if you can get something out of it.
Speaker 4: Leo.
Speaker 2: It's the sizzling summer and you're ready to shoot off fireworks everywhere you go.
Speaker 4: Leo.
Speaker 2: In fact, it's all like eyes are on all upon you, and even more than usual. Popularity is coming especially easy for you now, as you're likely to be consumed with tons of invites, gatherings, and events. You're likely the top celebrity on everybody's VIP list. On a different note, this fiery energy can ignite your dating life, so get out there and struct your stuff. On a professional note, if you're eager to tackle some big, long term goals or aspirations, harness your energy, seize today and ask those who you know you can to support you for favors.
Speaker 4: Virgo. You're always a hard worker, but you're on hyperdrive now.
Speaker 2: It's likely that you're running on fifteen cups of coffee as you race along big work projects. But if you hustle right now, you could quickly knock off minding of your big goals, or at the very least get the pieces moving in the right direction. But on a different note, if you'd like to launch a product or prop, or look for a better job, you're in luck. This is the time. Here's the key. You have to be grinding as hard as possible. Time is of the essence. If for some reason, any reason, you're not seeing the progress you want in your ambitions. You need to find a new strategy or realize that your ambitions aren't matching with where you currently stand. So if that's the case, consider a new approach or strategy. Libra, the universe feels exhilarating and exciting. It's like you're shooting through the air on a glorious roller coaster. The energy ahead of you is all about carving out a new path personally and professionally into new adventures that you've never experienced before. Is also time to truly set the stage to dance into newfound territory and leave your comfort zone behind. But on a separate note, some of you could be very busy and focused on one of the following themes academics, media publishing, endeavors, community engagement, engagement, legal situation, immigrations or long distance travel or international relations.
Speaker 4: Scorpio.
Speaker 2: This is for Twala, who's in Catalina, probably listening right now. Hopefully had a safe trip across the water and he didn't vomit.
Speaker 4: Scorpio.
Speaker 2: Partnership has certainly been a big theme for you for quite some time, but the truth in your relationships is particularly apparent now. On a positive note, you could be experiencing tremendous closeness, especially around sensuality and erotic fire. Or instead you're realizing that you're not on the same page and you need to lay down the law. If you're going through a separation, it could be quite explosive and hot and heavy at this time, or instead you're burning to lock down a settlement. Last to note, you must take extra care when it comes to your investments, assets, and wealth. You're likely spending a whole lot of money, and it's probably not what you have, Sagittarius. It's me the vast majority, the vast majority of the time, Sagittarius, you want to soar along your path and take the sky like a free bird. However, the energy of the cosmos reveals it's crucial you take a break from flying solo. You'd be wasting all that gorgeous energy for partnership. Working as a team with someone personally or professionally could get you very ahead. Now in a romantic sense, look for someone who ignites your mind and aligns with you in every way. If single. On the business side, it might be easy to find the right collaborator or associate. Right about now, Capricorn, you're a war course, Capricorn, you take great pride in what you build as you soar further toward your ambitions.
Speaker 4: Currently you're seeing a surge of.
Speaker 2: Energy about being a lean, mean and green productivity machine. While it may be much harder to have a solid work and life balance with all those routines and responsibilities on your to do list, you can actually knock far more off it if you seize today, go for it. Like Rocky said on a different note, you could have much more of a focus on physical health, diet, or fitness. If you want to make improvements, do it now and you'll see a great deal of progress with some consistency. Aquarius, it likely feels like the universe is far more aligned than it has been in quite some time, especially when it comes to living in the moment and having a bit more fun. In truth, you're likely super focused on embracing and in pursuing your heart's desires. Romance, passion, sex, dating, They're all on the menu. But if your love life isn't looking like how you want it to look, you need to take big, bold actions to switch it up. If single, get out there and start looking at dating like it's a job. True love could literally be around the corner or on the internet some porn site. Pisces right now, Pisces, you're especially fired up when it comes to your home, family, and domestic life. For some reason, you're firing forward to get things done. For instance, you could be in the midst of a move, relocation, redecoration, or renovation. There's likely a lot of hustle and bustle happening at home. On a different note, the ruckus could be that people are moving in and out of your life, where you're handling important situations with your real estate portfolio. But lastly, you're likely very fired up about your feelings and emotions and could be fighting for them or standing up for them, especially in relation to situations from the past. And that is your horoscope for the week. Create the life that you desire. It's later with Mo Kelly and we'll have the box office returns and a spectacular review of Deadpool and Wolverine when we come back. Can If I am six forty. We're live everywhere on the iHeartRadio app. KFI is literally the KFI of talk radio.
Speaker 1: K f I and kost HD two
Speaker 4: Los Angeles, Orange County Live