Speaker 1: Why when I had to write a new song, I couldn't think of nothing new, so I just sample the Jackson five. It's hard a song gonna new. I didn't think anyone would notice, but I guess I figured wrong, because starting every damn night grew the whistle on my song. Want to give me one much chance to prove I didn't steal it? Won't you please stop mentioning.
Speaker 2: Me on your shop.
Speaker 1: Nobody else seeing in care, so stop talking about it, or you're.
Speaker 3: Now work in this town again.
Speaker 4: Shut the hell.
Speaker 2: Start everydomn night?
Speaker 5: All right, there's an arrogant. No one knows how to pronounce your name. You've made it as difficult as possible for us because you insist on changing your name. And we're trying to be respectful.
Speaker 6: No, you're very respectful. Walter now one of your callers.
Speaker 5: By the way, Yeah, Eddie Dragon. It was in New Mexico, near Zoro Ranch. He's got a pipeline to Zoro Ranch, the source of many mysteries and many conspiracies. Hey William, where's William? Remember that new jingle we got yesterday? We got it yesterday, new jingle? We played it? You played it? Uh? Pull it up? Get it ready. We'll play it again soon. Okay, you don't have to do it now. We don't need it now because now we're talking to Eddie. But you only got one jingle yesterday. That's what we're going to want to play Eddie. What do you have to report? What is your conspiracy and mystery today?
Speaker 6: Well, I will tell you Walter, your callers are absolutely fascinating.
Speaker 5: All right, stop please stop there. That's like old school talk show crap. Yeah, well you know, you know the caller who called in yesterday at age twenty two. Really, you don't have a job, you don't have a life.
Speaker 6: This gain of function thing is what I want to talk about.
Speaker 5: Okay, regards then then then axon. Then listen to me if you want to do that, which is fine, and you want to talk about a game of function. Don't make a listener feel bad they didn't hear the last twenty minutes. Start from scratch as though nobody heard the last ten minutes, and tell us about gain of function, which no one understands.
Speaker 6: I think they don't understand. I think most people don't. That's the uh, you know, sort of the tinkering, the genetic tinkering where all these scientists were like and in the case of the wuhan, giving an orgasm, uh, you know, sort of like this boost if you will, right, making it more transmissible, more virulent, like able to affect new hosts, new people, you know. So in biology it's like a mutation, right, any genetic change that creates like a new ability to infect, a new capability to transmit, any anything that kind of extends beyond its original infectibility, if you will, it's ability to affect. So what we talked about or why I talk about the flock cameras last week, there's I got a lot of emails back and a lot of feedback from people on flock right way, Actually we have sure work.
Speaker 5: With me here. Yes, assume nobody knows who the flock camera is and tell us what it is.
Speaker 6: Flock cameras are those cameras that there's more than one hundred and twenty thousand that are installed on light poles throughout municipalities throughout the country that are taking snapshots of people's license plates in and of themselves. They're only grabbing data. And there are a lot of people who and it's they're fighting everywhere for it because they're grabbing that data, and they're just going to this storage place. And people can actually go to a website have I been flocked dot com? To see if their license plates been on the flock camera? So it records it, it goes to this database, this warehouse. And what's happening in that warehouse? Whereas that information going to? And here's how it relates to the gain of functions.
Speaker 5: Oh wait, wait, wait, wait, wait wait, this data is going to a warehouse, a mysterious warehouse. And you're an expert in this stuff. What could they possibly give me some scenarios as to what they could be doing with it in that warehouse.
Speaker 6: Well, they're building a dossier, an electronic fingerprint dossier on people, citizens, anybody who's driving these things. And it's so incredible and so vast and so controlling that it is a exhibiting the same functions of the wuhan virus. It's going beyond just the flock cameras and it's going to everything. When I say everything, a police officer is wearing a body camera and it's manufactured by a company called Axon. And here's where the chilling part gets into controlling you know, every part of your life. Okay, if you and I want to tell all the listeners tonight, you need to think twice about calling nine one one. I mean you think about New York City, old school nine to one one. You know, you dial dispatch, your answers, get your locations and police cms. You know, there's really no technology the dateline. You can hear the calls where they stay on the line, log some sort of like radio traffic, an instant report. All that kind of stuff is there, right, but now it is now fully integrated into Axon, which is a Carbine, which is a company that is something called an APEX platform. And now you're nine to one one becomes everything and it's going everywhere, grabbing everything from a flock camera map to the information on your cell phone. So it will take your live video streaming so that telecommunicators can you know, seed through the eyes of the caller now right, and then they'll they'll locate your precise location. And then you got this AI powered sort of you know, triage's being done. And now your your call to nine to one one is no longer just a voice on the line. It's now a live video broadcast, a precise track of where you are. And it's now a machine generated summary of what you said, stored and searchable along with everything else that's going into this database. Now, if you look at the patrol officers that are in New York, they wear those body worn cameras. They have to record the use of force, the arrests, you know, the crimes in progress. And then you have all the other information that gets logged into this and then it's cross reference in and of itself within the data. No humans touching any of this stuff. And then you add those license plate readers. There's other things called signal trace, which is tracking you know, I don't know if you the pings off of the which tower are you on? Where are you at? Like, they can create a unique and trackable electronic fingerprint that travels with you on everything. And now it's a new organism, it's a new biological organism that's electronic. So after handling your call, your video, and let's say there's a call where a police officer shows up, all the sensors start recording every crime in progress in those encounters, and then you tie everything on the back end to this cloud. Right where is it going the warehouse, It's going to this cloud and it's integrating all of it as digital evidence for the full case, you know, life cycle, if you will. So these are all new solar of liberty.
Speaker 5: And these are two questions. One is evil and two there are many layers of privacy issues. With each step that you described, somebody had to sign off. Who gets to sign off on this crap?
Speaker 6: Well, municipalities are fighting back, and the citizens within the municipalities are fighting back means because they don't want any part of this, and because no one was aware that this was happening. These are just contracts that are all done in the name of safety and doing. Hey, we're here, we're from the government, here to protect you, we're here to serve you. We're here to protect and serve all that stuff, right, they sell that to you, and you want lower crime. And if we just had this and we we track this like, you have to start talking to the normal people out there, because now they're hesitating. And this is why nine to one one calls are now down because for any sane person, your rights are being violated and it changes the whole stakes of dialing just a nine call. You're no longer just like reaching the dispatcher, entering a laboratory of surveillance. And if you're I don't know, on probation, if you're in some sort of messy domestic situation, or maybe you're just distrustful of cops, or in the case of you know, legals, you're undocumented. Like you have to start wondering do I want my voice and movements and my location broadcast to a cloud vendor, where's it go? How long do they store it? But I want the building flagged as some sort of you know, problem place, so you call to stop the violence. But all of this stuff is injected into a system in which you no longer have control of where does it go, what does it do, and how long are they controlled? And the piece that is the most important is the company called Axon axoed. And there are pieces of this whole entire stack that I've described, and it is long right when you think about what Axon was. They're originally a taser company, right, That's what they started out at. But everything from predictive and analytics that is coming out of this. The departments are now grabbing this information and they're just doing investigation with New York Police Department, the Albuquerque Police Department, what you picked the municipality, like they get to go ahead and decide what to do with this data and just start needling their way without an official investigation being not like this gain a function approach to nine to one one is absolutely dangerous, Walter. This is not a conspiracy. This is something that is being done and it's just a matter of time before this stuff gets fully vertically integrated, horizontally integrated, and everything that you do, from your car to your phone, heck, to the temperature that you keep inside your house, what time when you enter and leave right all being tracked in this surveillance organism with powers that it's never had naturally until really till four six years ago. So I listened to you know, everyone talk about Wuhan and COVID. This is actually in the surveillance state, this type of thinking, and it is absolutely has taken over. It's sort of a bit of a matrix, if you will.
Speaker 5: It is a bit of a matrix. You and I are talking to Eddie Aragon or Eddie Dragon, depending on his day, and he's revealing to us one of the most terrifying mysteries of surveillance that I could imagine, information about you and me in a cloud that's for sale and available to the very people we don't want to have it. Scam calls. What am I wanting? Yeah, scam calls. All the stuff that we keep getting this is all being created in the cloud. And uah, it's terrifying and you're terrified of it, aren't you, Addie?
Speaker 6: I am I. I fear for myself. I fear for everyone out there because every thing that we do is digitally controlled from our Apple Watch that's integrated your earbuds. Did you know that those have GPS on them. If you lose them, they have your name on them, and they have like an RFID if you will, or something that is going to tell you who it belongs to, when it was bought, who purchased it. Oh, in the name? Oh if I lose them, I'm glad that they can find them. Well, if they can find them, so can everybody else. Exactly everybody else that is tracking that information. All right?
Speaker 5: Coming up in just seconds, Eddie, I have a question for you about Zoro Ranch, my favorite topic. But stand by, did you hear that? Listen? No, Eddie, could you put Eddie on hold? Please, guys work with me and turn up the computer here. Can you hear the tight as a drum boy? It's like Sweden. Hey did you hear that? Listen very carefully. That's my phone. No spam calls, no spam texts. I love the silence your phone probably not so quiet. Here's why data brokers, which is what Eddie was just talking about, are selling your personal information as though it's on clearance. Your phone number, home address, email, family members, political affiliation, even where you bank. Those scammers are blowing up your phone. They bought your information and they'll keep buying it over and over and over again until you make it stop. I did with in Cogni's help. In Cognate automatically removes your personal information from hundreds of data brokers and people search sites. In Cognate sends the legal removal request to these companies, and they follow up to make sure that the monitoring stops. Scammers can't find you. If they can't target you, If spammers can't find you, they can't bother you. Get sixty percent off right now at in cogniti dot com. In cogniti dot com slash sterling. That's in cognitate dot com slash sterling st e r l I N G and it's in cognate I N co O G N I. It's a website, so not an app. Just go to the website, get the information. The sweetest sound your phone could make is nothing at all more.
Speaker 1: Talking every night Walter Sterling The Other side of the Night.
Speaker 5: Eddie Dragon in New Mexico, right outside of Albuquerque, right near the Zoro Ranch, the most evil place on Earth based on the things Eddie Dragon has told us, this is one of this was what one of This was one of the most evil places on earth, because if there was cannibalism, if there was pedophilia, if there was actual evil done to these kids, this this trafficking, it was at Zoro Ranch, Eddie. Have you heard anything lately out of Zoro Ranch.
Speaker 6: The latest thing that I'm working on, Walter is there's been an exorbitant amount of digging that that had gone on over the years. I pulled the permits that were listed in you know, as they have to be listed in a public newspaper. I've had those for a while. I thought they were pretty innocuous. It was like basic things that happen on a ranch because you're looking for more water. Jeffrey Epstein had a relationship with one Peter Teel and he was certainly interested in sort of you know, genetic modification and go ahead, and.
Speaker 5: Who's Peter theal.
Speaker 6: Peter Tiel is uh one of the head tech guys of the world. He's building data centers. His next claim is to build data centers in outer space. And he was what I think, and what is very likely the case as we have sort of unearthed what is that labyrinth that exists at Zoro Ranch that now has disappeared, and we've constructed that there was very much a tunnel underneath there with large rooms. It's very likely what they were constructing over at Zoro Ranch was a data center, believe it or not, one between the radio towers.
Speaker 5: In the desert in the desert. Yes, yes, does this sound like a good plan that it could end?
Speaker 6: Well, Uh, well it could from an experimental standpoint in terms of it being a laboratory, laboratory for what they wanted to experiment on, not just genetic modifications to create a you know, more far more superior human being, but also from the standpoint of being able to do the things that people are doing right now with data centers. So this is something that Jeffrey Epstein was very interested in. And you know where we're at with this war on data centers around the world. Data centers in and of himself, I think are value neutral. You know, it depends upon whose hands they're in. Right from an infrastructure standpoint, technological standpoint, yeah, Zoro Ranch is not the best place, but they have a huge amount of power draw They have a huge amount of radio broadcast licenses through the FCC, interestingly enough for licenses right there where they're doing high speed transmissible data that was going through there. And then of course you have but what about the accounibalism, oh Walter, that I think is not going to be exhausted or proven ever. So on my side of things and what we've talked about, I think the evidence based upon the emails and based upon the disappearances of a number of people, which New Mexico has has talked about the Department of Justice, the Mexican Department of Justice, as well as the quote unquote Truth Commission. Whatever their truth they're pursuing, there's no other way to explain it. Given the ritualistic signage, given the painting, which is the sacrifice of the innocence at the front. Cannibalism is implicit in those emails and not implied, but I think the sense to understand. So, I mean, it's part of a part of the the you don't run jerky and talk about what they're doing. And I've now sent you a video by other means, so you can see exactly why I believe that the evidence is irrefutable. There's definitely something that occurred on that ranch.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's the sentence. There's definitely cannibalism that occurred on that ranch, no doubt. Let's talk to Jay and Cincinnati. Welcome to the Other Side of Midnight with Eddie Dragon and Jay from Cincinnati. Congratulations for getting a telephone in Cincinnati.
Speaker 7: Yeah, great show. People forget forty two years ago when they first put cameras into cruisers. I was on the fire department and volunteer fireman, and it was a group called Mothers Against Drunk Drivers. That camera would show people doing a you know, walking the line if you were you know, basically, the officer felt you're under the influence. So the camera didn't lie and it changed the whole the whole way policing was done. Because some Shenanigans.
Speaker 5: Were going ons. Yes, what was that a nineteen sixties game show? Sheannanigans, welcome everybody today.
Speaker 7: Well, well you could let your friend off, you know, your buddy, your development been down at the local watering hole. And it changed. It put teeth into the dui laws, which it didn't have. You know before forty two years ago. I used to go out drinking and driving and I thought all I got is pay a three hundred dollars fine, No big deal. So that camera did a good thing. But you know, they've miniaturized them and they've taken the information and it could be going too far. But there was a good reason for the camera to be in the cruiser.
Speaker 5: Well, it's like a PSA for the camera. Don't you have anything scandalous to tell us?
Speaker 7: Jay, Yeah it is, you know, but I hear here. I was a fireman. I mean I had a double standard.
Speaker 8: You know.
Speaker 7: Here, I'm trying to make a good example.
Speaker 5: I got it. I got it. Now listen, listen, this is far more important today. I'm crossing a street in Manhattan and there is a tower truck. There's like eight fire department people, firemen. They had just finished putting out a fire in a high rise sort of a high rise. But there they were standing there, and I was like so excited because because because these these are New York City firemen. So I walk up to them and I shake hands and we're talking a minute, and I say, well, you know, I'm on WABC radio and firemen are aware of things like this, especially radio stations that are their friend. And I'm looking at these New York City Fire Department guys and I figure one of them will say who are you. I say, I'm on WABC radio, and I figured one of them will say, really, which one are you? And you know what they said to me. We love listening to Sid. God, we think Sid is great. We totally enjoy listening to Sid fantastic. Do you know him? Do you know Sid?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 5: I know Sid? Okay, guys, but I did get a picture. I sent it to my daughters. Jim, thanks very much for the call. At eight hundred eight four eight nine two, eight hundred eight four or nine to two, Eddie Aragan in New Mexico. Do you have closing comments?
Speaker 6: I have a closing segment that I'd like for you to hear. Have you ever heard of this?
Speaker 9: Well?
Speaker 3: How do you how?
Speaker 5: How long is the kids.
Speaker 8: That how long?
Speaker 6: Probably forty five seconds. I want you to look at something. This is called the Hampstead Kids Documentary. Okay, and if no one's looked it up to see whether or not cannibalism and satanic ritual abuse is real. Take a listen right here.
Speaker 5: You're gonna you have audio. You're gonna play audio on my show.
Speaker 6: I have real audio.
Speaker 5: This will be a first for this show that I go to.
Speaker 6: Take a listen.
Speaker 10: What he yelped and he told me to cut the baby said.
Speaker 6: Off, and he forced me to.
Speaker 2: I couldn't your hold.
Speaker 6: So this is my hand on a lot. He put his big hand on and he pushed my hand and then cut off the hat.
Speaker 2: They eat it.
Speaker 4: Take a.
Speaker 8: Dane they wear.
Speaker 6: There's a special kind of shoes they make shoes, baby skin shoes. What the church and sacrific what can be sacrificed? The baby change if that's true? Yes, every Scots, we want three dollars of the scoff.
Speaker 5: You there you go. I've seen that video and I know what you're talking about, but it's bad audio and I'd much rather have you tell us that story rather than kids who we can't understand with British accents, and I saw that video and to me, it looked staged as hell.
Speaker 6: Okay, I will tell you based upon what I've read and what I reviewed inside the Epstein files and going through all of those at three hundred and seventy seven references to the Jerky during that time from November twenty eleven through the beginning of twenty thirteen, there's no doubt there was nothing but cannibalism going on Jeffrey Epstein.
Speaker 5: That's what we needed to hear, the mystery of Jeffrey Epstein's ranch. That's what you believe to be true. And I appreciate your friendship. Eddie Dragon. What's the name of your radio station in New Mexico which is going to start airing this show when.
Speaker 6: We're working on it, Rockftalk Rockoftalk dot Com AM sixteen hundred kiv A. Walter has the best overnight show there is.
Speaker 5: Thank you, Walter, Thank you sir. Eight hundred eight four eight nine two two two. With Walter Sterling, you realize that every day NASA sees something on Mars that they may or may not tell us about. They'll see something and then maybe a year later we hear about it. Maybe tomorrow we hear about it. They're always very vague fans of off campus.
Speaker 9: This might be in for a real life romance, as the TV series stars Josh Houston and Mika Abdullah are fueling dating rumors after stepping out together in Paris. In photos circulating on social media June twenty second, Josh and Mika appear to share some subtle PDA while shopping in the French capital. In one snapshot, Josh is seen holding Mika's face close to his while embracing the nape of her net. In another, Mika is seen grasping Josh's bicep as the pair stand together. The outing comes less than a month after a representative for Mika confirmed to US Weekly that san fiance Jake Shore had.
Speaker 11: Ended their engagement, adding to speculation.
Speaker 9: Josh shared a behind the scenes look at life with his off campus co stars on Instagram June twenty second, including a photo of him and Mika sitting together in a business class pod on an airplane seemingly en route to Paris. Neither Josh nor Mika have publicly commented on the romance rumors. However, the actress previously spoke about the close bond formed by the cast during filming, telling the Hollywood Reporter in May, I cannot go of these people, and while the status of their relationship remains a mystery, Nika's future on Off Campus is in The actress is set to become a series regular in season two, reprising her role as Ali Hayes, alongside Stephen Klein's Dean de Laurentis. The series is currently filming.
Speaker 5: There's our update on Off Campus, the greatest show made by Netflix in decades. Now, I'd like you to get the update from NASA about a person on Mars.
Speaker 12: What looks like the first ever Martian tourist is simply Curiosity's own shadow. One picture from a navigation camera reveals something completely unexpected.
Speaker 4: I took the rover and I put it where it belongs, and put the sun in the sky where belongs for the time that shot was taken, and what I found was something very interesting.
Speaker 12: Recreating the lighting conditions in which the picture was taken reveals the source of the shadow.
Speaker 4: When I rendered it, I saw this show up and if you look at the photo in question, this could be this, and that could be that, and that could be that, and there's the mask cam sitting over here. I believe that we are looking at the Mars HandLens imager on the end of the robotic arm.
Speaker 5: On a regular basis, we hear about something on Mars and it always puzzles me because we've had a rover on Mars for over twenty years. One of the great mysteries to me is why have we had a rover on Mars for twenty years? And anytime we ask NASA an annoying question.
Speaker 3: What is that?
Speaker 5: Oh, it's just a rock, all right. So over twenty years and a gazillion dollars that we've wasted for what what is the mystery of Mars that keeps a rover going there all the time. There's an Earth spacecraft on Mars for over twenty years working away. I don't believe for a second that they haven't found anything. I believe they have found a great deal which justifies their black box budget, their black budget to keep vehicles going there and to keep them maintained. And it's like, why would you go for twenty plus years to look at rocks? Oh yes, sir, yes that face that's a rock. Oh yes, that person standing there in a spacesuit on Mars. That's a rock. Oh oh yeah, the hedro dome, the hydrodome that they've got over in that corner. Pay no attention to that. This makes no sense. That is one of the great mysteries to me as to why we are still on Mars and all they find are rocks. Davis in New Jersey, Welcome to the Other side of Midnight with Walter Sterling.
Speaker 8: Hi Davis, Well, good morning. Just to bring you some information with your mobile phones. Now, these companies, they don't give out your name, but they will sell your data. They'll sell it to anybody. And in corporations, companies want to know where you've been, what stores.
Speaker 3: You go to.
Speaker 8: For instance, Verizon, you know, we'll sell to a shopping center to say this person is this age at this and this and this and this and this is where they travel. And they buy this information the police. And it's coming shortly now and they pull you over. Before they used to ask you where you're coming from because they wanted you to speak to see if you're drinking. Now when they pull you over, it's coming to the point where they're going to know where you are for the last fifteen or thirty minutes to see if you are lying or not. And it's also coming to the point now where they would know if you had company with you. And here's something everybody should try. Turn if you can turn your mobile phone off for like three or four days, if you could, right and then turn it on, and you'll be inundated with emails from businesses that you normally go to because they want to know where you are, where you've been. Come on back to us, and yeah, it's kind of creepy, folks. You know, somebody told me a long time ago, you know, your mobile phone knows more about you than God, and it is so true. And that's what I tell my kids too, So yeah, thanks for listening.
Speaker 5: Well, it's how do you feel about this?
Speaker 8: I think it's really creepy. I think it's really really you know, it's one thing to drive down the street and yeah there's cameras on you. Yeah they're they're tracking your tags. They know where you've been and where you're going. Voluntarily you're doing it. I don't like it. I don't. I don't think it's correct.
Speaker 11: But it's all data.
Speaker 8: Everything is being sold. Everything is being sold, and that's what they do, that's how they market I can certain roadways in southern New Jersey, I can drive down and if I google tires because I'm looking for or tires, I'll get texts and I'll get emails from any tire company up and down that roadway. You know immediately, that's how quick they sell it. So you know it's a creep fast. It really is. And I'm not you know that gets into the wrong hands. I got to tell you something. We're We're in a bad way, folks, So thank.
Speaker 5: You, thank you very much for the call. Davis at eight hundred eight four eight nine two two two. The minute you ask for anything online, the minute you buy something online, but you've seen this, I'm inundated with four or five other brands of the same thing, which always strikes me as odd because I've already bought it. Like what now, I already bought this. You don't understand you and I have more mysteries coming up. We're going to talk more about that poor girl who is part of a Dutch family. She was on a cruise with her parents about how was it about eighteen years ago now and she's on a cruise with her parents. They go nightclubbing on this cruise, and they come back and she's disappeared. Now, mind you, if I had a four or five year old and I went out nightclubbing, I would not leave them alone. There was another kid too, she had a brother. I would not leave them alone. I'd have a babysitter. I wouldn't just lock the door on a cruise ship, not my house, don't know who's around. They couldn't think of anything scarier than to leave kids alone on a boat on it. Would you ever do that? Would you ever leave a kid alone? My fourteen year old daughter still will not stay home alone. I can't leave her home alone, and she'd be more than capable of whatever it is. She's not ready, and I don't make her do it. I'm saying, well, when you're ready, you can stay home alone. Until then you have to come with me. Well, I don't know if I want to go there. Well, that's that's the deal. I'm going to go to this store now, and if you don't want to come, that's your business. But then you're home alone, all right, I'm coming, okay. I think she'll be twenty eight before she's home alone. And then I told her something that was really interesting. I said to her, you know, next year, you can get a learner's permit to drive. No, they said, no, you could. You could learn to start learning to drive next year.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 5: And my oldest one didn't want to learn to drive either, the middle one. And by the way, that's a phenomena. When you and I were of driving age that day to that second we got in that car, we couldn't wait to get the driver's license. We couldn't wait to get a learner's permit.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 5: We did anything we could.
Speaker 6: To get to get that.
Speaker 5: It was key to a lots. But with the with these kids today, many of them are not in a hurry to get a learner's permit or a driver's permit, which is just so bizarre. So she's not in a big hurry to get a learner's permitted drivers permit. Strange, it's very strange about those disappearing scientists.
Speaker 10: What the public found was that there were multiple people that were tied to General McCaslin and then just tied to a lot of the different key research elements of this country. McCaslin had his fingers in, and that others were tied to at the highest levels of government. They all basically either went missing within the last year, or they died under circumstances which have yet to be explained. Some of them did die in crimes. There were a few murders that have been well documented, but in general, well every single person that has been seen or documented on the so called Missing Scientists lists had their fingers or at least were tied in some way to key US secrets, key US technology and research development. So all of these people are just in the most sensitive of areas and it's concerning to a lot of people, both in the intelligence field and in the federal government. I would definitely start with the missing person's cases. Obviously, there are a number of significant scientists who have been found dead, but the missing person cases are particularly of interest, and I would also put Melissa Cassias in the missing person cases. All of these individuals were not exactly the most influential people in regards to research and development, that being Cassius, that being Anthony Chavez. These were employees at Los Alamos National Laboratory. As you mentioned, this is one of the most recognized nuclear research labs since World War Two. They were employees there. Cassias was an administrative assistant. Chavez was a retired We believe this is only reported. We do not have it confirmed. With Los Alamos, they have not been the most forthcoming over the last few months in terms of his employment. But Chavez was reportedly an HVACT worker there worked on the environmental systems within the facility.
Speaker 2: Then you have Garcia.
Speaker 10: Garcia was at the Kansas City campus, which has an outpost within New Mexico, so he was also in the New Mexico area working on the development of nuclear weapons technology. He was reportedly a custodian there. We got that from an anonymous source who informed of his disappearance. And then of course you have Monicareza, who was an influential person at NASA Jet Propulsion Laboratory JPL, and a lot of the disappearances, well a lot of the deaths have been connected to NASA JPL and a very very very concerning pattern there. And in the case of Cassius, a lot has been disputed about her the circumstances of her disappearance that day, needing a badge to drop her husband, who was also an employee at the National Laboratory. So basically it's a lot has been disputed that she dropped him off in their family car, but she needed an access card to get into the base high security access. She had reportedly alleged that she forgot the badge that day, had to go home, was going to work from home, and that was the last anyone saw of Melissa Cassius before she was found eleven months later. So there's been a great dispute over her store, the circumstances of her disappearance, which has led to the belief among many, including former members of the FBI, that there is a strong sense of foul play here. These people are highly vetted, These people are highly scrutinized. There have been claims that Melissa Cassius and her husband lost part of their access because of financial reasons. Basically anything that can put someone at risk for manipulation, for extortion. These people are highly looked after and monitored. And we've talked to former assistant directors of the FBI who have said that anyone who is an administrative assistant in a place like this is going to have the access to the same files that her superiors that she's working for, and you're talking about high levels of classified nuclear research. That has been one of the topics that a lot of these deaths and disappearances have been linked to nuclear secrets. It's not so much that they all had clear all these people had some sort of key access or knowledge to these sensitive fields. It's the fact that the missing persons all seemed to have disappeared in almost identical fashion. They all walked out of their homes, left all of their identifiable markings, their wallets, their keys, their phones. You can't track them, all of their valuable possessions behind. None of them took a car, none of them took their home keys. These people basically just up and walked out of their lives.
Speaker 5: And that's the mysterious part. It's not that they had high profile jobs, important jobs, jobs that carried secrets. It's not that those people disappear. They had secrets. The X files. Cancer Man had to make them disappear. The weird part is they all left their home the same way. They all left their iPhones, their keys, They left that at home, which means either somebody told them to leave it at home and they were so afraid they did, or they felt so safe they didn't think they needed all that They were told just come outside for a second. One or the other what do you think eight hundred eight four eight nine two to two two The Keepers of secrets UFOs extraterrestrials. They left their homes without their phones. When was the last time you left your home without a phone? When was the last time?
Speaker 3: Never?
Speaker 5: You never left your phone without a home? Oh my gosh, I forgot my phone.
Speaker 1: We have to go back.
Speaker 5: You could be four hundred miles from your home and no phone. I have to go back, right, These really smart, scientific oriented people left their homes without their phones, or their IDs or their keys. The only way you would do that is, Hey, come on outside, I just want to say hi to you for a second. Right, that would be the only reason you'd leave your home that like that. That would be the only reason. It's a great mystery. Fourteen top level scientists or their assistants working in high priority areas disappeared the same way. What's your theory of this mystery? Eight hundred eight four eight nine two two two. Oh my gosh, look at that fifty minutes past the hour with Walter Sterling on the other side of midnight.
Speaker 2: Well he sketched. I wish I had him here.
Speaker 13: Now they're all classified in Washington, but they look like little space people that you would see in the space.
Speaker 6: Shows and a pop culture type.
Speaker 2: And they had helmets, huge helmets.
Speaker 13: He said he didn't know if it was because they need an environmental air or something inside that, or if their heads were that big he could he couldn't determine that, or if it was just a robot.
Speaker 2: But I said, I confronted me with us. I said, you said that the helmet was big with.
Speaker 6: A tube br respirators or something.
Speaker 2: He said yeah.
Speaker 13: I said, well, if it was a robot, they wouldn't need to breathe there. He thought, Oh, yeah, that's right. So they must have been real. He says, it must have been extra trust. I say, yeah, probably were.
Speaker 5: Nick on Long Island. Welcome to the other side of midnight. Which side of midnight do you think you're on?
Speaker 11: I was just on to thinking that there was a knock at the door and then our scientists.
Speaker 6: Took a walk.
Speaker 5: Is that your theory as to what happened to those fourteen scientists who have disappeared? And Science Experiment Assistance tell us from scratch what you think happened to them?
Speaker 11: Yeah, I mean, it just aims coincidental that the phone and keys were left behind. I mean, I'm certainly somebody who believes in leaving the phone at oh my my, go out had private conversations, So it would seem likely that somebody so connected to technology that would be so quick to walk away from the technology that could be tracking them, that they would walk away and have a private conversation, thus coincidentally getting picked up and disappearing.
Speaker 5: It didn't occur to me until you just said it. And what a great thinking there that these are technicians. These are technical people, and they're more aware of the capabilities of an iPhone than you and I are, and their decision was to leave that iPhone where it is. They may have been going out for a confidential conversation that they knew would be picked up by the phone, or they may have been told by their handler leave the phone at home. We can't afford any leaks on this that could have been it.
Speaker 3: Nick, Yeah, I mean this day and age, the technology is so deep, the rabbit hole is deep and dark, so anything is possible.
Speaker 5: Having doubt, You're absolutely right. I appreciate the call. Thanks very much, Nick, Thanks for calling. Eight hundred eight four eight nine two two two eight hundred eight four eight nine two two two. Coming up, you and I are going to get the latest update on the UFOs and I have so much Hold on a second, I'm going to actually get notes like a professional talk shows. Do you ready for this? Let's see.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I want to talk more about why did we all agree to the COVID protocol. We all agreed tens of millions of people were able to be fooled into staying home, closing their businesses, yank and their kids out of school. That's an astonishing group think. That's an amazing persuasion of millions of people who are among the smartest and the stupidest in the world. All of us were convinced to go home. Let me say that again, all of us. We're convinced to go home because maybe you'll catch something. The flu kills millions of people each year. I'm not told to go home. I'm just told wash your hands a lot. I'm not told to keep my kid out of school unless the kid's sick, keep the kid out of school. If your kid's coughing, keep the kids out of school. And then the other big thing which my kids asked about and I actually have the answer to now, which is do cats remember other cats? That is, does a mother cat remember the kitten when the kitten gets older? Does the kitten as it grows up, remember that that's its mom? And what about brothers and sisters? Do the brothers and sisters remember their brothers and sisters? And do they commit incest? We're drinking less alcohol? Why is that not just a little? Major distilleries are shut down, distribution networks have been shut down because there's a dramatic drop in alcohol consumption. They say that it's a cultural thing that people who are Gen zs don't want to stand around a bar get drunk with each other. They're far more terrified than you were of drunk driving. It's not cool to be drunk in front of your friends. All of that, and that's what they're all presenting. And you may have a different theory, but I know what it is. It's marijuana. They're smoking dope. That's what they're doing. They're smoking marijuana. They're not getting bourbon, they're not drinking bourbon. Why waste time when you can be stoned out of your mind and paranoid for the rest.
Speaker 6: Of the week.
Speaker 2: Why not?
Speaker 5: And then here's an interesting thing. Here's a mystery to consider. They've never found they you know who they are. No archaeologist has ever found a complete dinosaur. When you look at the museum of Natural History in every city, there's a Tyrannosaurus rex skeleton, in a giant Tyrannosaurus rex skeleton, and the kids are amazed by it, and you're amazed by it. You go, my gosh, it's so huge. Well, most of that's made up. Most of those bones are made out of molds, plaster of Paris. Just like when you were in first grade and you made things out of plaster of Paris. Is that still a thing making things out of plaster of Paris? Which never worked for me. It always got moldy and stank. But then there was always the cool girl who knew how to make things out of plaster of Paris. I was never the cool girl. And that's how those dinosaurs, those Tyrannosaurus rexes are made. In most of the museums of natural History, they have never found a complete Tyrannosaurus rex or even close to it. They've just found a bunch of bones in a likely spot. Well, let me suggest this to you. There were dragons, Maybe there weren't dinosaurs. All of the biblical references to dragons, and the medieval literature references to dragons, and all of the China and Japanese references to dragons. Maybe there were fire breathing dragons. And in the alternative history of the world, there was a decision quietly made. We we're not going to celebrate the discovery of anything that could have been a dragon. Let's let's make something new up. Let's make these these dinosaurs. Yeah, let's do dinosaurs. I think the dinosaurs were all made up. I don't think there were dinosaurs eight eight four eight nine two two two Walter Sterling The Other Side of Midnight, Red Apple Audio Networks