Speaker 1: Okay, let's hope that that doesn't happen again. The only other thing I could think of is that it did say local recordings are on. I mean, just don't check me sure that's not okay. So maybe it wasn't that. I don't know what was going on, but I believe that's what the issue was. If it wasn't, then something going on in the other room is not set up to the cable Internet and it's on this crappy century link. That's the only thing I can use so on this old computer because everything else is screwed up on it. So all this is gonna be fixed by this computer unerneath there. As soon as I get the camera in the damn audio to work, I'll be off of this broken machine, as they say, as Niner Snail says, anyway, oh, I gotta go all the way back. Okay, there is alright. I'm gonna put this up here real quick. I'm gonna grab myself and create them, because it's been a couple of hours and I started yeawing if I don't have it, So let me go ahead and put this on here, and you just have to be watching together.
Speaker 2: Here.
Speaker 1: Let me pop this open here or why is it not showing the second one? There? It is? All right, any of you that came back, I appreciate it. On stand by now I'm going to go, thank you, hey, Mike Garling with somebody. All right, cool, we are back, ye hopefully, Let's see if can get an MDJ and get the new one on there too. Do a little refresh there. Make sure I have the right one. There might be two of them set up there. Oh yeah, that might be a problem. I don't know which one's which here? Which which is which? Guys? Which which is which? Do do do? Do? Do? Do?
Speaker 3: Do?
Speaker 4: Do?
Speaker 3: Do? Do? Do?
Speaker 1: Oh? There's a part two? What end a part two? Let's try that one? Just the wrong one probably? Yeah, No, that one's not working, all right, so make go back to the other one. Okay, I heard of this one's not pulling up the rate images, so I didn't think it was correct. All right, Let's see if this is the one I'm on FTJ Media right now in China. Yeah, there we go, all right? Cool? All right, wait, this is the same. This is the same. Hold on, Yeah, I think it's sary Yeah, yeah, okay, cool, even though it's still showing me the same exact feed of comments here puttin tame. What's up, guys? Yeah, all right, I'm glad it look good. I just wanted there's a little thing that just like on your phone where it has like the little you know, bandwidth thing going out like that, and it was tanked, and it was telling me that everything was unstable for some reason. So I just want to make sure it didn't cause issues because eventually it just will take me right out and I won't notice staring eagle with the comment of the day and yeah, it just tanked again. I'm gonna have to go yell at some people in the other room, all right, So while you watch this, I'm gonna go fix it. I think I know it's up. I think they're watching TV's on the wrong internet. Let me see if I can get them to change over. Everything has the mind of its own. It does what it wants. In the South, so except me, I'm a good boy.
Speaker 5: He's like, we're ready, We're ready, We're ready, You're we're ready until it's happening, And the neighbor's like, was it ready? Yeah, there's no other way to get ready. There's no other way to prepare. There's no protocol for what's about to happen. The world is going to crumble when they see this next arrest. In the meantime, there's going to be deaths, distractions, and fires to hide evidence. Watch for it, ask questions, demand answers.
Speaker 6: Of course, I'm still here in Kapoca, but we're I think we're kind of protected, but.
Speaker 7: We'll see.
Speaker 6: I can't wait until I get killed in some one of these. And I was like a Jeff's thought he was protected. So yeah, whatever, I'll be back in God's consciounces. I won't care none of this existed, but all kinds of stuff into thin air. Who's been really heavily shadow banded on X by the way, has put out a few videos, one of them talking about how there was spraying by high altitude aerosol injections, and he also mentioned that the wildfire sprayed by Area fifty one military craft is what is doing it.
Speaker 8: Once again, we are looking at Area fifty one as these fires are going on in southern California. They are laying something over Area fifty one. It's then being shot by the next red radar system. You could see that clear as day right here. It is then expanding and being dropped right over southern California. And then take a look at what happens to Area fifty one. This is totally insane. This is not normal, and this is not birds or bugs. I can promise you that there is something very odd going on with the military or something that's taking place in Area fifty one and then being dropped in the sky, which is then carried over by the jet stream or some sort of wind pattern into southern California. I talked about this yesterday when we predicted these wildfires based on a northwest anomaly that we saw again from the next red radar system, which then led to insane wildfires in Ventura County. Now we're seeing more and more of this being dumped over Area fifty one and then flows into southern California. What is going on here? And then look at how the next red towers go absolutely berserve. There is no chance that this isn't related, my friends, this is now two days in a row we have captured this happening over Area fifty one and flowing down into southern California, exactly where these wildfires are.
Speaker 6: It's also in a very interesting area. That entire area is one of the most has one of the most heavily densely satanic, child pedophile sort of areas on earth. There's probably not too many that are much worse. Probably the Vatican, City of London, probably and la And interestingly, a lot of people have talked about how they have tunnels under the Getty Museum, and a lot of two you have talked about the Playboy Mansion, how it's all connected with tunnels. Connect the DUTs, connect the tunnels. And another way you can tell that it's probably an operation is this is a pretty major event. This is one of the major cities in the US and a big part of it all just burnt down. And it really hasn't been covered much by the CIA mainstream media, which is what they do. They don't cover them. MAWI think no one talks about the akavocal Category five. No one knew about it. No one knew about it except for me somehow before and after. It's just amazing how they do those things. But that's another hint that this is probably some sort of operation. Now exactly what or how or why that's a whole deeper topic. But I will probably find out a bit more after this. But many twenty twenty five off to incredible start.
Speaker 1: Okay, so you know, let me go ahead and jump over to something else real quick. I'm going to show you something. I'm going to go into our telegram group here and pull up some these. Oh so six nine four to three one zero three three four is the number two call in. But I also dropped in the link for the stream yard if you want to come in as well. So let me go ahead and do that again over here on Rumble based Boom and bit Shoot. Sorry, I don't know why there's no integrated chat. If there was, I would do the same thing. So I'm not sure why there's extra steps involved there, but it seems like there are, or you have or you're kind of being told that you have to use OBS when you're streaming from there in a roundabout way. All right, So there's stream yard link in there too, or you can call and I'll call. I'll start by typeing it into FTJ. There's the number Google voice number. I'm like that guy that they found before cell phones or five cell phones. Not really though, didn't he know he could just go a voice that shit? All right? That's because he has a seventy I Q. All right, let's I'm gonna drop this for a second and pull up something else real quick. Yeah, Jeff, Jeff Berberk is cool, you know. So I have I have a I have a list. Now I would like to get it's dropping again, I'd like to So there's weather happening here. I'm not really sure why that's a thing, but there's not really that high of wids today, but apparently essentially just always sucks. So if it starts fizzling out or whatever, that might actually knock me off. I see it tanking pretty hard. But anyway, whenever you want to do something, something sabotages, right, And like I said, I have Spectrum hardwired to the other computer, but right now I'm still working on trying to get the camera and the audio, mostly the audio to function properly. It'll it'll work for stream yard, but then it won't work for OBS if I and you'd think if you said it for obs, it should work for everything else, and it doesn't. It's all kinds of crap. So I used to hate the HP switch and I still do to heal it packard switch audio switch. But now it's like without it the computer doesn't would have or the stream ar doesn't know it's asked from its elbow. It's it's stream yard that doesn't know it's ass from the elbow. But I also tested it through four different browsers and all of them had the same problem. So it wasn't Sometimes you can fix that through using horrible Firefox, but that didn't even it didn't even work through Firefox, So more crap. Maybe I need to put the NDI plug in into OBS and then that'll just kind of operate the whole computer even when you're not trying to let it because it's own permission to itself, which isn't that great, But it does all right. So what I was doing here was pulling this up. So let me present the screen, and I thought that this was funny. It's a little blurry, but it says, what's the difference between a cow and the Holocaust? You can't milk a cow for seventy five years? Notice a little scarfuno there, it's got a little blue and white. Oh man, Yeah, this is New World or Committee of you know, the Club of Room stuff. We went through that, but there's some more stuff in your It's gotta scroll down. There's a lot a lot going on in our telegram group, which, by the way, if you're not a member of the telegram group, it doesn't cost anything, go ahead and get in there. Lots of people share lots of stuff. Oh yeah, so the dioxin element. So I'm not sure Greg Greece was on with Mike. I've been on with Mike a few times, and he's been on the show here twice. But yeah. I had asked if anybody else had heard because I got I got a message on my phone from Natural News. I don't know if it's still on here, and see if I can see the.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 1: I decided, Oh yeah, no, it's right there, he long, California fires just produced a dioxin cloud that will contaminate the food supply. Now I don't know what that's all about, because isn't that kind of something that happened in uh what do you call it? East Palestine? Or the fuck is pond? Uh? Funny enough, isn't that what happened when the chemicals were on fire? So it was there some sort of because they haven't mentioned anything obviously the mainstream bullshit communist media about that element. Unless I missed something, because I don't really watch it. But if that's a thing, then does that mean a chemical plant burst into flames too, or that something was dumped on it, because isn't that's not just something that happens from burning wood and homes right alright, So, just to reiterate what I'd said earlier, biggest psyop, which means a spell of all time is and are the three Abrahamic religions second only to people perceiving there to be governments, protective laws, protective rules, and justice in the US. The whole world is deceased by both spells. This elion stuff is just an element of the aforementioned. And Joseph, I don't know where you got this thing from this quote, but it says if Satan spread contagion throughout the world, why did God not destroy him? He annihilated everything else. Well, here's the reason, because they inverted everything. So the person that we think is our good guy is the bad guy. That's one of the reasons he annihilated everything else. He exacts revenge for every misdeed, even from those not consciously culpable. Why not get rid of the source of the problem and have a sinless, peaceful creation, is okay? Helen, every Steene single Burg and time of whitch. I used to make a joke about the law offices of damn good and ready, like they'll get to your case. They're damn good and ready. Ha ha ha. Rape a white woman and you'll just spend some time with a social worker. Failed to deliver Moses his bagel, and you'll be on the first plane to Homeland. To the Homeland Algerian deliveroo career is jailed in France for refusing to deliver Jewish food and will be deported. So that's I don't know what that is. I don't know what we can make out of that great picture and all that. But you see the cocaine lines in the sky there memories. I'm just kidding. Oh, look at the nas, the Schnazashi everyone.
Speaker 9: You've probably already heard about the L five.
Speaker 1: Is that is that Amy Winehaus with a bigger nos? I don't know what.
Speaker 9: I want to show you some things I found this morning that you may not have heard of. First, I want to remind you that.
Speaker 1: And by the way, you're definitely not ego centric when you are on the screen, and yet you still have a tiny picture of yourself acting like you're not aware that you're getting a picture taking of yourself on the screen with you, So you get to see yourself twice. Isn't that nice? Look at the face? Look at the face? Who is this person?
Speaker 9: Sometimes? Los Angeles has been part of the c forty Cities initiative. This is the smart city plan for the entire world. This video from this morning reminded me so much of the Hina, so I decided to do a lot of teeth ticking.
Speaker 1: When you say it like that, it kind of sounds a little sexual, my dear.
Speaker 10: The deep.
Speaker 9: So I wasn't at all surprised when I found this.
Speaker 1: Fifteen minute community state official pitch Southwest high Speed Rail network. City Council will proves one billion television city redevelopment one billion dollar. City Council approves one billion dollar You always saw that one affordable housing fully framed at ten thousand, four hundred or yeah, South San Pedro Street. Oh, look, big towers into the sky, all with apartments, housing development located on church owned site. Church owned because they're a player. Two. I mean, after all, who created the Aprahamic religions if not Rome and Hughes and Rome? Remember is a word that's at least five thousand years old, and it meant the same damn thing it was. It was the Edenite, the eden Knite cult, the Cult of Saturn slash the Moon cult right with the totems of the serpent and the wolf. And I like wolves, don't get me wrong. But they used to wear the skins of wolves on them when they went into battle with tails still attached. They were the They were the first furreze in my Deconstruction and jd J Consulting unite to deliver unmatched development services from concept to completion mixed use development unwrapped a six at six hundred one Wilshire Boulevard in Santa Monica. You know, I used to spend some time in Santa Monica too, by the pier and stuff like that, and I met Rebecca. She was she was working for some rich people over in Malibu. At the time. It was only nine seconds left of this. She she went some she did some deep diving. She took snapshots. That's what they considered deep diving. Okay, thanks, Oh boy lord is a man of world, Okay whatever. Over seventy two percent of Israeli men have cuckoldry fantasy. A shocking public poll conducted in the month of October twenty twenty four, the same time they got they attacked themselves and started war, has concluded that over seventy two percent of married Israeli men have a cockoldry fantasy as it pertains to other men being with their wives. Right, because when the guy is busy, he doesn't notice he's sneaking up to poke them in the butt. A boy, Vey, Yeah, it looks like you said, this is interesting. It's funny because I find this interesting simply because of what's going on right now and the whole we didn't start the fire thing right. Trust me, I'm not gonna put you through a whole Billy Joel song, Billy Billy a wave Joel. But you know they always have their defense way well well advanced, well in advance. They have their story, they have their albi, they have their their denial, all well in advance. So are they implying that Joe McCarthy is somehow part of their cult because he made he did this symbol once. Give me a fucking break, shut up anyway way to claim things that aren't yours blurred The word blur blurred everything so apparently the hula hoop was a Saturn thing. Yeah, alright, this conspiracy related to the other land grabs of Mawai and Nashville. However, this is no typicult grab. We well placed sources have said that the fires are actually being used to destroy the child trafficking tunnels under the Pacific Palisades. This this again, uh m all right, maybe, but there's more to it than that. I mean, why did why did If it's true that Diddy's place went down into the b L m uh founder or whatever, the freaking leader woman probably half gay, her two mansions went down in flames, that would be potential cover up stuff. And again, if they're directing these things and they can just take down whatever they want, then they did it on purpose. Oh this this everybody seeing this guy? You said, yes, I can hear you.
Speaker 4: So the family with the with the poor little girl who is right now say that again.
Speaker 3: Why is there a fire happening right now?
Speaker 4: There are multiple fires that are taking place. Yeah, yeah, well I don't know how it started. We don't know how it started there, you know, all the all the all the gay people in La.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: He's not that bright, but we live in an age when Jews are the wealthiest, safest, and most culturally politically overrepresented group in the West, but claim they are the most victimized and we owe them mass civilizational suicide because of an event that is illegal for us to question or investigate. Yeh kyke Maximus because he changed his name to uh t KEKs Maxisms. What's his name? Uh elon I I just fixed it for him. He had he had a misspelled there was something else in here I'm trying to find. So, yeah, I don't care about that. Yuh yeah, Oh is this the one? No, that's not it. I think in here somewhere is that is that?
Speaker 7: Uh?
Speaker 9: Hi?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's kind of interesting. Google starts tracking all your devices in six weeks. Forget crom and Android, they're going to be tokening you. Good friends who lived in Palisades had four point five million dollar home, just got offered seven hundred fifty thousand dollars for the land basis and it says T Diddy's California mansion has been completely consumed by fire. You should noted that the house would enter into investigation in a couple of days, where many names would be involved in the case. Unfortunately that will no longer be possible. And there's that it's probably all the baby oil. I'm sure that's combustible. I just don't understand why people don't know the wonders of astrogli by baby oil savages. Why did yous use blue and yellow? Let's see if this is a This says the infamous Rothschild banking At dynasty used it in their coat of arms and emblems and logos for banking, horse racing attire and many other situations. Blue and yellow or gold are also the colors of freemasonry. Most importantly, they are the colors of the king, colors of the king Mushyak flag. They can be seen in the Ukraine Flag, the EU flag, and in many other situations, and the Kabalistic tree of life. Each sphere, known as a sephara is linked to a specific color. Tepharat is associated with the color yellow, while shessid is corresponds to blue. Yellow. Tephrat reflects the harmony and correction of that Mushiak harmony in correction that Mushiak is expected to bring to the world in his divine justice. Yeah, we seem to divine justice before. It's not so pretty blue represents the mesiak age and divine sovereignty. Well, blue is also the curse color in Babylonian magic, the string that you would tie around your little uh, your little figurine if you wanted to make somebody ill. And it's funny that blue is part of the medical establishment of theirs, their their pharmachia. When they shine these colors onto buildings around the world in support of Ukraine, that they're actually displaying. What they're actually displaying is Messianic light shining on the nations of the world, and there's a depiction of that. So also try it. I hate this guy. Ian Carol out of nowhere states the obvious, rehashes other people's work, and everybody thinks like, oh my god, look up profound because he has a huge reach for some reason. It's not because people haven't been saying it forever and never. It's just because you know, they made him popular. Yeah, I don't really care what this. There's a lot here. There was something more recent that I was looking for, though scientists warm scientists warn climate change will continue to affect the locations that the government wants to purchase at a discind of rice. Oh least the minimum effort. People gotta love them. They don't say anything. They just look at you. So I got that, and I don't think it works just saying there's good songs. That's my finger starting to heel a little bit better. But that's the big lump of skin that was almost cut completely off by accident. Of course, there was something else here, wasn't there. Adam appears on The Sean Ryan Show. Adam's appears on The Ryan Show, Where's she spills suspiciously detailed information on how much the US knows about the Islamic terrorists in the US and their plans of attack. Oddly, she's a current employee of Biden's Defense Department, yet she hasn't been disciplined. She hasn't been disciplined or retaliated against for blowing the whistle or potentially sharing classified information, violating OPSIC and maybe the Espionage Act. Both Sean Ryan and Sarah Adams are Obama era CIA elums, and Adams currently works for the buy In DoD In an intelligence analyst capacity, which means Sean Ryan Shoes has the Sean Ryan Shawes has hallmarks of a government propaganda campaign of some sort. Yeah, of course, in that bullshit that they did around the truck truck cyber truck thing was complete nonsense, complete nonsense. Yeah, that's a lot, it's a lot of words there. Did I share this one? No, he did see this.
Speaker 2: Newly released footage shows the Dragonfly laser directed energy weapons system in action.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so this is what I had a picture of in my and it sounds like they're the only ones. They're just this is a UK thing talking about ukshit. And look there's the blue yellow in right right right, tell me those colors. It's funny we just started talking about that. But look at it right there. But yeah, this is a directed energy weapon, so it as an example, we can look at this.
Speaker 2: It'd be in the hands of military person now in five years time. It destroys targets with an intense beam of light and has pinpoint accuracy. It's able to hit something the size of a one pound coin from a kilometer away.
Speaker 7: So we've been talking about the cost of faring the a laser weapon to be ten pounds a shot, and really all we're talking about is the cost of the energy that you need to fire the laser weapon. Obviously, once you've got the system in place in the first place, and that compares very favorably with with missiles which might be thousands or tens of thousands or even more per single shot.
Speaker 2: Scientists say Dragonfire proved itself in testing in Scotland and has the potential to transform the UK's defense capability. It could be used on land or sea and would remove the reliance on high cost ammunition.
Speaker 7: Drones are a really good example of the kinds of targets that a laser weapon would be very affected against, and certainly in our demonstrations, drones are one of the targets that we've successfully engaged on a number of occasions at really useful ranges.
Speaker 2: Britain isn't alone in developing this technology. Militaries around the world see the advantage, like Israel, which has iron beam designed to short range objects too close for the iron dome system.
Speaker 7: We don't like to compare Dragonfire too specifically with what's being done in other countries because they have their own research programs which we're not privy to. But what I would notice that the Dragonfire technology that we've designed is UK.
Speaker 1: Would you expect anything less than a double winds or not? And that tie.
Speaker 7: Bespoke technology, which is owned by US and can be used by US in support of generating laser weapons.
Speaker 1: For our own I think it's funny that this is called forces News, Like, yes, this is they're forcing this news upon you.
Speaker 7: Performs in future.
Speaker 2: Dragonfire is now back from Scotland and will potentially be involved in further trials. Claire Sadlert Forces News.
Speaker 1: Claire Sailert Forces News. She just told you she does. Yeah, that was interesting. This woman's kind of creepy too, mumbling a lot. You want to see this for a second.
Speaker 3: Here, I wanted to introduce into the record.
Speaker 1: Look at her. Look at her from the committee's interview. She looks like she's freaking possessed or something. Goddamn eyes. This is a bitch. Even blink with.
Speaker 3: FBI and just have some administrative matters. First, I wanted to introduce into the record page fifty five from the committee's interview with FBI employee Roya Demlo who First I wanted to introduce into the record.
Speaker 1: Oh boy, the world is a strange place.
Speaker 3: Page fifty five from the committee's interview with Page fifty five from the Committee's.
Speaker 1: You know, I've had pre cognitive experiences before next to see maybe that's what's going on with her eyes are pretty buggy.
Speaker 3: Interview which took place on July seventeen, twenty twenty three.
Speaker 4: In that.
Speaker 3: Which took place on July seventeen, twenty twenty three. In that, we're to leave this interview, and we're to suggest romply that when you said the laptop was real, that it meant that the FBI had affirmatively determined in October twenty twenty that the laptop belonged to Hunter Biden. We're to leave this interview, and we're to suggest or imply that when you said the laptop was real, that it meant that the FBI had affirmatively determined in October twenty twenty. We're to leave this interview and we're belonged to Hunter Biden. Would they be representing what you said? Correct answer by miss Demo. They would be representing what I said because I don't have much knowledge of that. They would be misrepresenting what I said because I don't have much knowledge of that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So that's a little something there. I think we're think we're all caught up now. I've just been scanning for that one thing that I was trying to find from earlier, but it's it's not happening. So there was a a person asking some pointed questions to the mayor of Los Angeles and she just stayed silent the whole time. And then she goes on to do this like aggressive speech, and you know they like to they like to challenge and act like a victim with an aggressive tone before anyone even criticizes. It's like they try to get ahead of it, right. And this this one news anchor or whatever that you can't see on the on the screen. He's just asking the questions and she just stays silent throughout the whole time. It was it was interesting. I just don't know where it is now. A lot of times on Instagram, like if you go to your desktop from your compute from your phone, there's things that aren't there that would be in the thread that you were looking at prior on your phone. It doesn't make sense, but it happened, and if you don't scroll slow enough, the same thing could happen. Oh, this might be good. Hold on, I need to bring us back over here. Though this could be shit. I don't know. It was sent to me for some reason.
Speaker 11: Let's to say, to mainstream media and historians, Adolf Hitler was an extremely bitter and bigoted racist who encouraged hatred of non whites in the Third Reich. But what did black people who actually visited Nazi Germany have to say about how they were treated? Regarding the Berlin Olympics in nineteen thirty six, the celebrated African American athlete Jesse Owens remarked in his autobiography that he received the most enthusiastic applause of his career from the German crowd, and that Hitler himself waved to him warmly. Hitler did not snub me. It was Roosevelt who snubbed me. The President didn't and send me a telegram. Owens also noted that during his time in Berlin, the German people frequently stopped him on the street just to congratulate him on his success. Believe it or not, the civil rights leader W. E. B. Du Bois, having also visited Germany in the nineteen thirties, commented that the National Socialists do not show any trace of racial hatred toward blacks. According to mainstream media and historians, Adolf Hitler was an extremely bitter and bigoted racist.
Speaker 1: Okay, So I mean if I heard that story about Jesse Owens before, it's been brought up in uh the Michael S. King books before as well, he does some good work or did. I don't know if it's how active he is anymore. I I'll find his sights in a while. And he used to reply to emails, and I am has received an email retlies from lately. But he's also gung ho trompo. Hopefully that's chained. Who knows, some people, they just have their little little quirk about them, you know. So this is I think this might Yeah again, this is one of those things where you can't you can't advance it. So even if like, yeah, it doesn't matter. We're over here anyway, let's uh maybe in indul to ourselves a little bit here on this side. Hey again, the phone number is six one nine four to three one zero three three four if you want to call in with any comments anything. I was close to the fire, wasn't close enough to really give you any you know, on the scene anything, but if anyone was in that area or has heard anything that we haven't discussed yet, let us know. And I think I have a couple of things about the fog here. I gots gotta make out here this. Yeah, there's two things here. Maybe we can jump into this first. Again that I don't like speculation and hearsay and all this other stuff. So when I present some of these videos, I don't like the other stuff that they throw in an ad because I think a lot of these things, even if they're telling you a little bit of truth, they deliberately muddy the waters as well. And it's like, here's a bunch of truth, so we can then steer you this way and take you off the rails. But let's do the let's do the chats here real quick enough.
Speaker 10: But in the future, every square inch of every city will be alive with intelligence because every street and every building will have a network of micro computers built right in.
Speaker 1: Yeah, not human intelligence, because most most humans are highlks and basically a goddamn block of wood with no soul and new empathy and no connection. There's a lot of people who mimic you know what they called us, you know, say about psychopaths and sociopaths, like they try to fit in, but they don't actually feel things. That's why they do extreme things to try to get some kind of rise out of it, get some kind of an experience from it. And that's why they can be super cruel too, because it's about them trying to experience something because they're so dead inside. So imagine you are a normal individual and let's say karma is a real thing. I mean, you know, reincarnation is a real thing, and you say to yourself, no, I want to be a bodhisatva. I'm not going on. I want to come back and I'm going to save as many people as I possibly can, and I'm going to reach down into the pit and pull people onto the boat. Right, I'm gonna do all that, and then you find out haha, ha, the joke.
Speaker 11: Was on you.
Speaker 1: You were the last real person and I are stuck here again.
Speaker 10: To the doctor, Chris Piaster calls it smart dust.
Speaker 6: A smart dust particle or mote is a wireless sensor with sense in computation, communication and power in one package.
Speaker 10: These all in one micro computers will be it's very small.
Speaker 1: The size of a moat today is about the sie Hey who scribbled all over the bottom of this video eize of a grain of rice. And we've shown that we can make the circuitry small enough and lightenouth that eventually it will be possible smaller than a grain of rice. And I'm sure we've eaten some of it ourselves, not that it's I'm just putting two analogies together here, because they say it's in your packaging and your food. It's in everything that they spray when they're you know, raising crops, And I'm sure going through the gut is a lot less well, who knows if it burrows or if it's small enough to get past things. You know, what your filtering process would be, You would think a lot of things would be destroyed in the gut or passed through the other side. Because it's a closed system. You're you're from mouth to is completely separate from the rest of your body except for what absorbs into it. So yeah, probably not nearly as bad as if you inject it directly into your bloodstream or into your muscle.
Speaker 6: Possible to make things that are on a submillimeter size scale.
Speaker 10: Tiny specs of computer smart dust will form a vast, invisible network that can help manage the infrastructure of even the largest city.
Speaker 1: So now think of this, think of what was shown in Uma, Yuma, Arizona, Lucky Me is one of the smart cities. It says. Yes, Uma is considered a smart city as it is as it has implemented smart city technology. I guess the start in twenty seventeen, so a year after I moved here. Particularly a citywide network of street lights with integrated Wi Fi and probably Li Fi light it says, cameras and microphones. Cameras and microphones, making it one of the first cities in the country to have such a system. Yuma has a network of street lights that includes nodes with city wide Wi Fi access. Now imagine overlaying that with what if since somebody brought up Sabrain and Wallace earlier, what she talks about, and then this smart stuff. So maybe you didn't get the shop, but maybe there's enough shit running our bodies up with it anyway that you know, the things that we don't feel or sense, some sort of electric magnetic radiation, something that that vibrates just at the right frequency to let this stuff burrow, and you know, and then you have the the what do you call it, the Internet of the Internet of bodies? When is it that we get lojacked and it becomes like the the Black what was it called russ is Dar the Black Awakening, where people just switch on to demonic and start ripping each other apart, like a lupercalia, right, tearing people limb from limb, anything that's in this path. It's like Tasmanian devil. And then they get switched back off and then they get the signal to all up and commit suicide like in the beginning of that book. Now, I don't buy into the whole religiosity of the Abrahamic religions and all that, but you know, when you start studying these cults and what their their ideas of a fun time are, it all lines up with that type of thing, making people unable to control their own activities, their own functions, their own bodies, their own movements, their own actions, their own thoughts, completely hijacking that like in the possessed manner, but doing it with tech and forcing them to do things like murder the room, families and loved ones, and so you're basically in the backseat of your mind, but you're seeing through your eyes and you're watching this terrific stuff that's hell on Earth. That's what they would create from that situation. That would be the biggest jerk off party and exaculation ceremony of all the little Edenite Jews out there. They would love to see that.
Speaker 6: Smart cities in the future will take the slow power, inexpensive small technology and basically distributed it everywhere.
Speaker 10: But smart dust will also allow buildings and streets to recognize you and respond accordingly.
Speaker 6: I think increasingly the environment will respond to who we are and adapt in consequence.
Speaker 1: The city will know where you are if you want it to.
Speaker 10: Your workplace will know you, and you know.
Speaker 1: The more and more I look into this AI stuff, it's not the element that's that is in there that they talk up. I think they talk it up in an incorrect way because they say that it's smarter than people. I think it's faster obviously than we could ever think, so it could think way ahead of us. But I don't think is that superior intellect because it can do things quicker, because it would outmatch us in planning and operating and stuff like that way way beyond what we could. We couldn't sneak up on it if we tried, right, especially if we have this internet of bodies working through us at the same time, it knows what we're going to do before we do it, before we know it. It's going to get the signals in the in the chemical reactions in your body, is going to know what's being planned prior to even youth completely forming the thought. But as far as superior intellect, again, I think this comes back to wisdom and it comes back to having empathy united. Those are things that it can't do. And if it is a demonic, if it's just a pathway or for something demonic or other realmly to just occupy rather than a body, it would love to probably hijack bodies like we were talking about. But something that is everywhere and nowhere can't be destroyed, so I think it would also remain in that realm as well, because what can you do breaking machine, it's not really you know, it builds more machines on its own assembly line. And that's a shitty thing about this idea with the robotic dogs and these automated you know, police force and stuff like that, and you're never ever going to get to a human being that's behind the controls and take somebody out that that matters, Like if we're in a war and we're all we're doing is breaking toys. We're not alvers gonna be able to keep up with the amount of toys that they can produce. Yes, so we're going to be fighting a fruitless battle and being devastated by the tech and brutally mutilated and turned into three spots while the people the ovase do their little footkick dance and throw their hands in the air and swing chickens. Because you never again get to them. You're never gonna even get to see them up close. That's the problem. That's why early is better than later, because you can't do anything after your already checkmate.
Speaker 10: Smart dust at the entrance will boot up your computer, and smart dust embedded in the elevator doors will automatically ring your floor.
Speaker 12: In sensor networks, we communicate via multi hop. That is, the communications sends the data across the network, hopping across the devices in that network. That means more systems can speak at the same time, which means we don't have to worry so much about the shammon capacity problem. Taking the trend of multi hop further in the next five years, I can imagine in city environments, your mobile phone used to relay data across the city itself, so the data will be hopping through your phone and you will even notice it.
Speaker 1: But in the future, Yeah, the first thing to do in a shit hits a fan scenario is too well long before that, destroy your phone, break it into a million pieces, piss on it, start on fire, whatever you gotta do, bury it deep in the ground, and then distance yourself as far away from it as possible. And then any little chip you have on your credit card probably want to get rid of those two if it's a GPS tracker, and then stop emitting heat because you don't want to be picked up in thoroughs. That should be easy enough, right, What was I just looking at? I just saw something. There was another point I was gonna make and then I lost it. Let's see.
Speaker 3: What was it? God?
Speaker 11: Damn it.
Speaker 1: Is there everybody back on f TJ. Yeah, there's the number six point nine four three one zero three three four I haven't given the opportunity. Haven't been on here. Well, like to hear from you and what you think about with all this nonsense. And you can also use the link that I also dropped in for the stream yard and you don't have to use your camera. You can take that off, can even put a fake name in there for a like here, I'm starting a new rumble channel called Dustbusters. That's uh, there you go, you know, and I think it's funny too. So here's here's the funny sigh up thing. Because it's it's really easy to manipulate people to think a certain way and stand for something, the same way we're defending a fiat because we don't want digital currency. It's like we need to go back a little bit deeper than that and say, hey, no, we want a gold standard until we can actually realize that any type of monetary system is limiting mankind's progress and development. Because if your ideas that could benefit others are limited to what you yourself can acquire for assets in order to make them come to life, that doesn't help the community. That doesn't build the country, that doesn't build the nation. Right, So, people who should be valued by what they can contribute, in my opinion, and the means and the materials necessary for them to develop what they have in mind is what should be you know, furnished in other people or you know, good shoeing horses and other people are good at that, but they have everybody having a purpose that supports the community slash the nation. Right, They don't all have to be in vendors and they all have to be you know whatever else, but doing something rather than feeling that they're entitled and you know, sucking off the system. Because there was a time back in the Scythian and Gothic days that if you were that type of person, they would simply pick you up, walk you outside the community, set you down in the woods, and say, yeah, go ahead, fend for yourself. Now you're not going to get the support of us anymore. I'm sure that made a lot of animosity and resentment and probably the reason why these cults and underground people s brought it up in the first place, or actually in the second place, because they came upon this already happening and consumer and on Cappadocia and Kharchemesh in Turkey. That's why they had to take them out. They were doing what they're doing now, just terrorizing people, taking what they worked for, including their crops so that they feed their family with and all that stuff, and demanding human sacrifice and randol and me walking around. This is what the Druids did too during certain festivals, and I think this druidic element actually actually from that cult, not so much the Goths themselves, because they were a solar cult and they were disgusted by these people at one time before they got corrupted. They would come around demand your child, and then new that's the whole Wickerman thing. Right, they'd stuff a bunch of people in there. Let's see, Daniel, a retired Green Beret, said years ago. If you have to disappear, don't have anything government on you at all, including money. That was in nineteen ninety, right, they got those little magnetic strips in there, right. I mean, it's gonna be really hard to disappear from the tech for sure, But don't make it super easy either. We need to start making our own clones. Have them show up to your job and your life while you go somewhere else. It'd be nice to be able to just go on one of those big multimillion dollar yachts and just fly into you know, just sail into international bars. But I don't think you're gonna be allowed to do that for too long either, And eventually you'd have to go find suppliesunless you're a really good fishermen and you can fish so well that you can pull up oranges for you know, so you don't get scurvy. All right, here's toxic fog. This is another one here. Yeah, I just got to put myself back to this. Here we go.
Speaker 13: So you're telling me that an abnormal fog pops up all over the United States and is being reported in Europe as well. With these particles that are flying around that are not snow or moisture, have a chemical smell and are leaving a white residue in some areas.
Speaker 1: So before we go any further on that, I smelled that burning smell in the air here, but there isn't any fog to go along with it. I smelled it a few times. It almost smells like burnt plastic, right, maybe a little bit like a wood burn, but also like burnt plastic. And two different times since I've been here, I've either been riding my bike on the back road, which is a dirt road mostly there's farmland there, there's dust. You know. It was particularly windy day and I was wearing sunglasses and all that, and I did like a I don't know, four or five block ride with my bike, and when I got back like a day or two later, my eyes were all crusted up. I couldn't see, it was all blurry. It was like milky white film over like my vision. And for two weeks I was struggling with this stuff and having really bad problems. Doctor Monsa knows about it because I asked him for some advice on that. I don't know if I disk doctor Glenn and I may have. And then another time I was jogging similar route, going the same thing, and this is the last time I ever went back there. It was because they spray, right, so I'm assuming that's what it came from, the dust in the air, just coming off the fields, whatever crap they spray on them, getting in in my I got super sick for about two weeks. Again, this time wasn't my eyes, but I got really sick. So make of that you will.
Speaker 13: And some people who have been exposed to the fog are falling ill with the same illness of explained sinuses, can't sleep, loss of appetite, and people.
Speaker 1: I would actually pay for loss of appetite.
Speaker 13: I think this is just a normal cold and flu.
Speaker 1: As long as that was on a sexual appetite, then there's what the Hell's the point of living.
Speaker 13: It has nothing to do with this abnormal fog.
Speaker 1: Okay, oh cool, my comment is still there. It says intelligent evil dust scattered everywhere in everything, Julina challenge. And I think it was twenty eighteen, not twenty sixteen. I thought there was more to it than that. But okay, so I think for now, unless somebody has something to contribute, we'll probably just call it. Right, we did about an hour and over an hour and the last one and we're approaching an hour here. Uh straight barter system communities. Yeah, and not even so much that, but kind of like what the what the Reich is doing? I mean, you know, marks pay for marx worth of work.
Speaker 12: Right, So.
Speaker 1: Again it doesn't you can contribute, like let's say there's a a community farm and there's horses that need to be tended to, there's animals that may be be fed. If you have no other like skill set, you can still do those types of things and still be a valued member of a community because you're doing whatever work is necessary. You can maybe apprentice around from people you know doing certain things, you know, blacksmith and whatever whatever.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: It sounds like old when I say that, but having like real rural, real world skills that don't require like, you know, some kind of you know, this conceptual nonsense of that's you know, everything that electric and digital is all vapor anyway, but things that actually matter, right, that make an impact and all that all that stuff, if it builds, like let's put it this way, in a time where let's say all the infant, all the people are wiped out as far as governing bodies, but all the infrastructure is left in place. Let's just say this happens, we snap our fingers in tomorrow, you know, there's just us. Well, the people who used to who were working at the power plant still know how to operate the power plant. So what do you think they would do just abandon their post or do you think it would be it would behoove them to keep it going so that their families had electricity and so on and so forth. Hey, I bet you the people that would be working for the water company would stop putting minerals quote unquote in our water and that would probably get a little bit better. So if that's the case, the carpenter still knows how to build houses, right, The electrician still knows how to work on electrical, this system could keep on going because there's a benefit for everyone if they do so. So if the electrical you know, the people who work at the power company keep the keep the power going, that's that's a great benefit. And maybe the person who builds houses and that's a trade off to these people would build them a home, you know, and then so on and so forth. So everybody doing what they do well. And then also part of their their duties would be to obviously train other people to pick up where they leave off, they retire, they die off, whatever, so that these skills don't get lost in the process. I mean. And then what point is money? Because everybody's working together to keep everything going right without this need to there would you know, interest and all this other crap, and you know, what's the point of all that? If the if the guy is building a house or a community center or something for children, are you gonna tell them, oh, sorry, you don't have enough money for my would you know what I mean? It's like it doesn't make sense. This whole system is h is very artificial. Humble Painter says, I saw some fog of that. I saw some of that fog in my area for the record, I do not feel like I am going to spontaneously combust. Yeah, like you know, feel suicidal after talking about the Clintons. Yeah, I gotcha. Uh let's see. Yes, real little skills eliminate anything tied to money, Jew value measurement control. And this one says, there is always hope. We need to have a parasite clients. Yes, good call. I've been calling parasites along there, and so did.
Speaker 10: You.
Speaker 1: Guys should check out the book The New History of the Jews, which is it was written in nineteen sixty eight by Eustace Mullins. That's where you get the the Hebrew shagas name for them, the foreigners, always foreign wherever they are cutthroats and bandits, merchants and thieves. And you should also add human sacrificing cult of Saturn. Let me go see what FDJ is up to. Not there's seventeen people in there, and I lost I lost some because I had a restart. But the fucker not saying anything bad about him. I'm just that's his name or her name. I don't know. I know, I can't assume. Let's see, let's do a present screen. Oh not like that though. Hold on. That's the one. Did I do it again? I did it again? All right? This entire screen is that Okay? So it says fuck Jews. Yeah, simple and to the point right, Uh, listone says fucker, thanks you for your fucker thanks for your donation. Isn't that funny that it says the person's name and then says thank you through uh the ftj thing and then it's because their name is fucker's fucker, thanks for your donation. Oh that's too funny. And he's also also comes back with hope everything Jewish spontaneously catches fire. And then I said, thanks fucker for the donation. That was fun Uh put in is in there, wasn't there? Yeah? The left preceed is Jewish ruthlessness and criminality as intelligence. Right, it's about what you value, I guess, right, if you can screw over somebody and do them under, and why would anybody want to build a strong nation, right when you could erode and destroy them and suck off of them until they wither into nothing like a giant mosquito, like a giant parasite and then move on to the next one. See, and this is the thing you think about, how they've saturated at least their influence has saturated so many different kingdoms and empires. If it's mostly them and them controlling it each one of these times, why again, you know that period of time where those who are still honest have to be done way with or whatever, and they have to be rooted out that you're not pulling the weeds, you're pulling the you're pulling the garden vegetables and leaving the weeds. At that point, why would they steal torpedo the empire? Like they have their place now right, they have, they own it, They control everybody, They've enslaved everybody, everybody's in debt to them. Why does that still crumble? When't they can can continue to keep it going? And I say it's because they are incapable of that, because that is creation that is positive, even if it's for their negative control over it. I don't think they can maintain because once the life, they don't. They have to suck life out of things. They can't breathe life into things. So the stronger the empire, the longer it takes for them to suck all the life out of it. So the bigger the better, right, because then they have to go uproot. The tick has to jump off the dead dog and go find something else. And this is why they jump around. It's not because I mean, if you're in total control of something, why wouldn't you then build it in your own image and prosper in your in your way of prospering, you know what I mean, by making a horrible world for everybody else except for you, And I don't think I think it's because they need they need life in order to feed or in order they need something to suck away from they don't have. They don't have the ability to go with the other direction. They're a vacuum that doesn't have a reverse. And that's why that's why I think that's happened. And so with each time they destroy things, and but also you know there's also the element that anything that's of Aryan Gothic descent they want to destroy anyway. So but again, if you've already controlled it all, and you control the people, you can torture them all you want, right, you can make them do horrible things in the name of your crazy religion that you sold to them, as they do as they do with all the Abrahamic religions that are serving their reatnite cult. So why why then going from one to the next, to the next to the next. And I think it's because they can't and they don't they have they can only there's only so much life in something and once that is sucked that way, it's time to move on. But there's not something that they can build on. So even in this utopia, you know, society world, that one world that they want, we might not be around. We might be completely augmented by tech that there won't actually even be human beings. But they will eventually work themselves out of existence after there's nothing left to kill. A rape kind of a stale victory for the people who are you know, deserving of the leadership roles that would better mankind, like like I discussed in the British eeda of the our our ancestors Swearing Eagle says Mullins is brilliant. Yes, they are totally parasitic and demonic. Yeah, you saw well, I don't know if you can see it, but in the very beginning of my show, there's that, you know, this thing that has the ball Busterers logo on it, but I made one that has the big top hat and the funky hair and the beard and the face. It's a it's an overlay of the d C comics villain called Parasite, and it's just a big purple head Daniel. The Why Old story. A turtle taking the scorpion across the river, stings the scorpion. Why says the scorpion stings the turtle? Why says the turtle? It's my nature living dead. Yeah, that's kind of going into the same thing like, bitch, you knew I was a snake, like that type of thing. Yeah, nursing it back to health, cold dead snake. So yeah, there's only contempt and hatred and resentment and envy and jealousy and disgust in the hearts which aren't really hearts. And the kinder you are to them, the more weak they think you are, because they are they don't have the capacity to empathize or to sympathize or to relate. And does that make them a different species or does that just make them high licks people who know that the only thing they get is the material, and once that's it, that's it. Because there's not there's no place or else for them to go except for this realm, this system, so they have to torture everything that passes through it. That's the only way they can get back at whatever made them different. And I think it's because they made themselves different through fucking with the sorcery in the first place, causing harm to innocent children, and just perpetuating that at once. Once you you know, once you already have a multiple life sentences and you're scheduled for the electric chair or the lethal injection, you may as well keep on stacking on the crimes, right, because you can how many times are gonna kill you?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 1: They can only do it once, so you might as well kills many people in that jail as you want. So Hilik would be like a non player character sense, right. So think about a self aware highly you know, highlick that is now envious and hateful because they know that you have something that they can never have, or maybe that they sold it away. A kind of makes you kind of makes you wonder. Yeah, I've had I've had howdye mccoskay on before. There's a couple of things I don't agree with, Like, you don't you don't stop creating good because you feel like you're trying to escape and like the mouse who tries to climb the wall is not getting the point. And if you're gonna be here, you know you do you have to do, Guys, do according to what you know is right at all times, not selfishly abandon and pretend and rationalize your you know, your actions of abandoning others as somehow, oh, a good thing because you're not being fooled by the illusion anymore. That's like saying, don't have any Look, then, how are you any better than these high licks? If you don't have compassion to love for your children, you have no attachments to other people, You have no compassion for them because you can't have all those things and do it how he does. I'm not saying he doesn't have those things. I'm saying, if you're going to work that idea, that hypothesis, that theory out to the end, it would require you to be as cold and dead inside as these people that are causing all the problems in the first place. So why not before we go that direction and go that route, why don't we try to drastically reduce, if not remove, the element that is plaguing us instead of running away from it. You know, this would be a pretty nice place, and it was at one time without all the assholes, right, without all the people trying to harm others we want to. It's like somebody coming into your home and you deciding to move because they made you uncomfortable. The better idea to do there, I would say, is to get those fuckers out of your house, right, rather than surrender it. I don't think this place was made for them. I think that's another part of their their resentment. They picked the wrong god, and they when they saw those goths coming in and setting them on their ass and setting them straight and liberating the people, and the people being very very very grateful that that was the great Prometheus sin of bringing light to mankind, taking from their gods that power over the people, enlightening them, and then everything gets inverted, twisted on backward and redis you know, reassessed and revalued, and all kinds of things go out of order and incongruent to the reality of all to better sell the deceptions that they impose upon you, so that you end up cheering for the for your enemies and demonizing your heroes. Yeah, delete them, yeah right, But there's ways to do that. There's ways to do that, and it's not with It's definitely not with diplomacy, and it's definitely not with But you know, it's going to require mankind who has this bad habit of assuming that everybody else thinks and feels the same way that they do, because that's the normal way of being that they have, this the sense of compassion for others and sympathy and stuff like that. When you apply that to the wrong person, they take advantage of you and they can manipulate the shit out of you because they will play that part. And then when you're not looking and your guard is down, they will cut your throat, but not before they rape your family in front of you and make you watch what do you do? Or something like that. Well, the only thing that evil responds to is devastation. They have to be so terrified that they cool it and get the hell out of there. That's why the vlad the Impella was so effective, because the psychological warfare of seeing twenty thousand or twenty six thousand or so people of your kingdom sliding down twenty foot spikes. Even though you're the larger army, you see this and you're like, you know, let's go that way instead, it makes it. It makes a pretty pretty strong point, right punt intended. I think they are of the world. We are in it, not of it. I don't know about all that, because that's assuming that the rule, like birds aren't evil, the sun shines. It's it's that feeling of despair and anxiety that is being brewed in that atmosphere from this element. Without that element, this would be a nice place. It's not. It's not, as you know. And and what the funniest part about it is the same if there was anything to them, there's totally pollution. I mean, I'm stupid not say, but who meant who? Who produces it all? Do you? Or do the corporations that they own produce all the pollution, all the all the waste, all the hazardous waste material, all things that we could do without and you know, still live pretty wonderful lives without producing all these awful chemicals and destructive trash and non biodegradable bullshit. You know, It's like, we don't need fifteen layers of packaging for a child's toy. That's not something that we did. So on the very thing that they're condemning us for. Who bout did you build it? Did you build your car? Even that right, everything that's being sold to us is something that they produced. And then they're going to demonize you for using it at the same time and then tax you for using it. Think about how crazy that is all to push you into a mobile bomb, an a lithium ion battery bomb vehicle that can, at any time they see fit lock you in it, burst you into flames, blow you up, or drive you to your executioners. That's what they want. That's the real push to these very impractical vehicles. It's all about controlling you, especially in your movements. Imagine imagine having to I don't know, defend and fight and strategically plan some sort of offensive or defensive even against these people. How could you get close to them without them shutting down your vehicles and blowing you apart inside of them if they don't control them. If you're driving vehicles that are you know, without a bunch of kill switches and computers and sensors in it. If you're driving an older vehicle, then you have more freedom, and that it's a weasly thing for them to be so you know, they want you disarm. They don't like fair fight. They want you disarmed. They don't want you to have any ability to get anywhere near them, and then they will gloat while they torture you, knowing full well that they're terrified of you. Right, birds aren't real. I don't know. My cat seems to kill a lot of them. I'm trying to read these elite, the funk heads. That's the only way I agree this can be heaven. God can okainly just cook it. God, god Son. I'm going with that. That's what my ancestors believed in. And they didn't really say that the Son was the God. They just said if God can create that, that's our god. You know. It was monotheistic and that light was a source of, you know, all life on earth, and they recognize that. And it was funny that they would turn those people into the pagans. And of course their influence made those types of practices dirty, but it was their influence on it. It wasn't this source of you know, the source of the of the Sun cult wasn't about human sacrifice, it wasn't about any sick rituals. It wasn't about paganism, whatever the fuck that supposed to mean, they misinterpreted because people had multiple titles in these old kings lists and things like that, as being well, this is the god of this and the god of that, and they go, oh, look they worship multiple gods. No not actually they deified human beings that they venerated. And then they then they're saying, no, they look at these all these other gods. Like the people who knew what they were doing, knew what they were doing, you know, they didn't need to explain it to an outsider. And but the outsider's interpretation, it's like we brought the We brought the flunkies to the hieroglyphics and told them to give us their translation. And they're like, well, it's got to be Semitic. Every root of everything has to be them because they wrote a book saying so, so therefore we have to look through it through that lens. Yeah, we're the chosen people. We did all these wonderful things, sure you did. We brought morality. This is the biggest joke. We brought morality to the world. We brought civilization and culture with the culture's that swinging to goddamn chicken or sucking a baby penis, but cutting off pieces of its skin. Where the hell did that come from? If God doesn't make mistakes, why did he build us with a different with a part that needs to be cut Offn't ma akeything sense? And how is that a? Oh wow? But it is kind of like a ring, isn't it? See what I'm going with this whole Saturn thing? Right? So to show that you're subservient to that, you take off your own ring. You already have your own ring cut off, because that's how that's how you You know that you're a a servants slave of the of their of their people, is by having that taking off you? And who implemented that as a as a reflexive compulsory thing, I would say that around whenever that became a thing, there were some big changes that already happened to America. I think we're good. No one wants to pop up, seems like, so that's cool. I would greatly appreciate this because I've been doing so goddamn much lately, and it's it's very slow to build a new presence in any town with a business, and it's painfully slow sometimes, so any assistance, like, the more the more support I get on the show, the more I can be doing them. Otherwise I'm gonna have to be like I said, going through these we could, we could painful times to get to someone. Like there's people who are commenting about how much they like the sauce on the on these posts are in the local things, but it just hasn't translated to more people showing up to this, to these uh these markets yet. Right, everybody praises it once they've tasted it, and that's awesome. I know, I know that that's made me feel good and all that, But what also makes me feel good is seeing a chunk of green stuff that makes it makes me know that my family is gonna be good for a while. And if we need to get supplies for you know, digging in like a tick or bugging out or something like that, we've got it.
Speaker 10: You know.
Speaker 1: Family Family body armor would be a great thing to have, you know, more can food. I don't know Bill's paid. Hey, that's a novel idea. So yeah, if you love your local what do they call it? What am I? I would say content career? I was gonna say like a mental defective or something something something more along the lines of reality. Al Right, So this is supper FRYLC dot com. You see this on the Rumble two. The Rumble one is just got it's right there, angreen, so you click that and I'm not see again. I didn't like the way this turned out because this was supposed to be with two columns on each side of it. I don't like this giant picture. But somehow it's I don't move my mouse wrong or something else, and it happened this way, and I don't know how to get the comments that work right again, so you have to scroll down. But it says one stop shop, all caps, no space is ten percent off, and plus there's always bonus sample packs of sauces and a little little jars right so you can try other sauces, then one other than the one that you or ones that you ordered. That should say in business eleven years now, I think. But doctor Glynnon's link to go directly to a site, but my affiliate link is right there. You just click on it and then you just use this for fifty percent off. We had two more people sign on since Wednesday. And like I said, if try to do the monthly at first, and then once you realize how much is there and what a valuable resource it is. You could actually bump that up to an annual and if necessary, I think maybe just put the clid back in and it'll just you know, it'll adjust to whatever you've paid for the months into what you're paying for that time. Because I've seen a lot of people do it. They go from monthly to annual. You know, monthly is awesome because then I know every month there's a certain amount coming to me. But for you to save an ext one hundred and fifty dollars a month, you know, do the annual once you once you're confident that this is a great valuable resource. Of the ninety five people who have signed up already, nobody's build on it. They're still there, and that tells you something. So that's that's the code. That's the site. And then doctor Monza's here. You don't need a link, you don't need a code anymore. It's fifteen percent off. You click it, you go to a site, try Blue.
Speaker 3: That is.
Speaker 1: Daisy the Blanket Lady. She's awesome, she's helped out the show an awful lot. And you just click this and then you'll get seventeen percent off. Things pop up and it's all good stuff. This one for the Azure, well, the the self miss that doctor or Manso has that are all whole food into the IP six is really valuable, the Copper Kyle Royal. All those three things are awesome. And then also there's a multi vitamin and all kinds of stuff and there's all kinds of stuff in there. But you click this use BB five. I don't. I don't know if it has to be caps or not for five percent off, and then you scroll down and there's all this stuff. There's the book. I'm still waiting for them to arrive so I can send out the ones that were ordered. So if you're listening and you're like the fuck, I send an email to the one guy who's been waiting the longest saying I am still just waiting for it to show up so I can because he ordered a hardcover and they take forever to send to me. So I got two of them. So the next person who orders, if you realize how much they charge me, you don't understand why I don't have a big, big stock of this stuff. Right, I'm not Johnny Author just like that yet and I'm not. And the crazy person that I am. I'm contemplating a second book. Maybe you should find a publisher first. So it's not a nuts I don't know, But so does anybody have anything bad to say about this book? Or has it been everything they thought it would be? In more, because so far I've gotten a lot of really positive feedback, and I put a lot of work into it, and I didn't try to lead anybody a certain way of thought. I just presented it as it was, and I paid a little homage to this guy, even though I don't agree on his mainstream ideas of Germany at all. I'm surprised that he even shared those beliefs, but or had those beliefs shared it with others. Preteen right there, I'm going to get this one called a power booster coming up soon. It's kind of like a pre workout, but it's what the word means, power booster. So then there's a gallon sauce right there with free shipping, So the Kubanko does not work on that because it's already got free shipping. There's a twelve pack of six bounce bottles, there's an eight pack of twelve bounce bottles, and there's a twelve pack of twelve bounced bottles, and then when you're in the comments, you just type in the ones that you want all the way up into, including the Venom. So what does that mean when I say that? So you're starting from the top of the list here, these are the sauces original. Well, you know, I'll see Windpig's fly Snapper pre full fed with Recca on there. I made that effect was I forgot what it was? Oh god, oh did you go all the way down here? And then you'll get the green Genie on and at some point you see venom. Think. So from they're up are the options for that pack? Right? And I will even allow, if I have it in stock at the time that you order it, the Gunslinger and the Slice of Life in that pack, even though they're a little bit what I make. But if you try to add let's say, a fifteen dollar sauce or a eighteen ninety five sauce or sixteen ninety and I'm not gonna I'm not gonna say, hey, you got have to pick something else, because these ones obviously are not included in that lower priced package. So I just understand that that these ones cost me more to make the ingredients are more expensive. Some of them are seasonal, so they're paying then asked to get as well. So there's that, and when you click this, he says seven ninety nine to threety seven. There's one that's a two ounce, there's what six ounce, and then there's a twelve ounce. So picking this one specifically so seven it says those numbers, you go here, So the twelve ounce would be the higher one. The six ounce is nineteen ninety nine, right, and then two ounce seven nine nine. If you knew how much this extract in the sauce. I only have two sauces that have extract this this and the Blue Blue Area Supernova, you'd understand that I'm being very still very fair with those prices because that actract is not the cheap thing to come by. So there you have it. And then the other last thing I would say here is the gifts and goes right here Wheney Treat Publishing. This doesn't takes you right to hell Storm, but you can use code ball for ten percent off and everything there. And that's affiliated directly that they have TJ Media in the sense that it's one of Dave Gahari's websites, right, and there's the lead big farm behind things. That's doctor glennon again Patreon for those of you who want to support, like five bucks a month or whatever. Ten dollars a month also gets you the niche access. She had asked me to put put our talks on the second tier, so I did. So that's the only thing really that's Maybe there's a couple other things on there that you can't access, but everything else you can access with the five dollars a month Tippy stream for all you ukrs out there. If you want it in your currency denomination, you can click this thing and then you'll see it's in. If it pops up, see same dude. But then you can put it in there right there you go or the gifts and go being right here. But uh, you guys are awesome. Thank you so much, greatly appreciate your time. Thanks for sticking around, and I'll hopefully see you. You'll see me again, hopefully soon, hopefully tomorrow. If you guys aren't familiar with what I do on Sunday nights, it's dirty. It'll make you feel like you No, I'm just kidding. It's I go on with Stephan for stopping on his YouTube channel. He's he's Way of the Warrior or sorry Warrior Way on bit shoot and I think it goes live on bit shoot as well. But the YouTube chat is what's integrated with his things, so we can see it when we're when we're guests on there. So it's just Stephan s T E f A N Verse Stop and v e R s t A p p e N Author, Renaissance Man, Ninja he is. I call him Uncle Stephan. He's on seven pm my time, so he's on nine pm Eastern tomorrow, all right on on YouTube. If you go go subscribe to him so you get the notification and then you'll see me probably Chris on there, maybe justin I haven't seen I've seen Steve in the chat, Steve producer Steve, but I haven't seen him join in in a while. But he's in the chat, he's monitoring. He has a lot of good comments. So yeah, it's usually open to everybody. He drops Stephan drops the link in there too, so if you like it, guys, feel more comfortable having a conversation with Steph on in the room, you can do that too. That goes to everybody there. On content creator side of FTJ media as well. If you guys want to jump in on that, feel free. All right, all right, you guys overrun on FTJ media should know about Stefan anyway, good dude, people who are viewers of it and content creators should know about Stephan And this is a good way to send it off. And then Mike says, I'm loving this new book I got called Priestcraft Beyond Babylon. The author is a badass guy you're listening to right now. Support your boy, nice, Yes, this is the only way we have to stomp them out like they've ever stomped out before. The Sorceres's cult health that has to be seen for what it is. It has to be seen for what it is. It's a cult of destruction. It's a death cult. It has no it has nothing but ill will toward any human being it likes. It gets its jolly's off of destroying, poisoning, raping, and murdering the innocent, the most innocent of us. They are predators through and through. And you know, I think I think when people say, well, there's you know, the good and the good, but look I have friends that are But I think the reason there's a difference here is because they see it as ethnicity or a race, and I don't think it is. I think it's a mixed multitude of people, and maybe there's a connection, a curse connection that makes them bound unless you're an Ashkenazi, which I believe is actually probably like an ethnicity. I don't think all the people who call themselves Jews are actually of the same eth and I don't think that's possible. And I think that's where the disconnect is because some people who just say that they are because of their their background of somebody, because I mean, like, no, I'm I'm fifteen percent Catholic. The fuck does that mean? Right? It's like think about it in that term, because oh, is it a race? As a religion? It's both, Well, it's crazy everybody who was born of this race has the same religion. Wow, that was who you know? What meeting was that that they all decided that so that everybody was born after the fact too would be the same. You know, I get well, actually there's a whole grooming thing that goes along with that too, with a cult, because it's a cult. It's I have in Judaism. Judaism is just a shield to make it it's the polished up look at us with the better people, because this is that same cult trying to regain power from way back when, and they're doing a hell of a job. Let's not let it continue because it'll be our children and ourselves and the future of any other innocent people that will be destroyed if we don't stand now. We've waited long enough, we've ignored it long enough, we've pretended that it wasn't there long enough, and now it's coming to bite a lot of people in the ass. So let's not let that happen. Ballbusterers out