Speaker 1: Welcome to the Sounders FC premad show presented by Provident Swedish. Sounders FC Soccer is brought to you by Michelobultra ninety five calories and two point six grams of cards. It's only worth it if you enjoy it, and by Delta Airlines crowd to donate one soccer ball for every mile round by Sounders FC players this season through Ray Foundations one Mile, One Ball program. The Provident Swedish premad show starts now well.
Speaker 2: We are finally haulmed for the first time in nearly a month, and after a one one to one road trip to San Jose, San Diego and Dallas, your Seattle Sounders have returned to the friendly confines of the Emerald Queen Casino Pitch at Lumen Field, where today the NLS season will continue against Nashville SC Underneath kind of partly sunny. Sky's got a few clouds overhead, but some perfect soccer weather just under sixty degrees here at Lumenfield this early evening or Sounders Soccer. We welcome you to the Sounders FC pre match show, presented by Providence, Swedish official healthcare partner of Seattle Sounders FC. We'll also mention that tonight's match is presented by Provident Swedish once again, the official healthcare partner of Seattle Sounders. FC Jackson Phelips, Kellen Rowe here for the pre match show as we count you down to kick off for the next half hour, and then Danny Jackson Pete viewing with Michelle Ludka on the sideline. They will have the call for Sounders and Nashville. Kellen will dig into Nanashville in a little bit. But we do got to start by kind of looking back, and it is fun to look back today because a Dallas win one nothing, Mazowski scores clean sheet on the defensive. End your thoughts as we start tonight today by looking back to that win in Dallas. Well, it's a quality win.
Speaker 3: Obviously, Hazus Frere is looking at that as a thank you everyone for putting that away, because it's it's not easy going back to your former team and getting a result, because obviously the emotions.
Speaker 2: Are very high. I actually thought he had a pretty quality game.
Speaker 3: But the biggest news for that one is we had a little bit of a rotation, right Danny Sotofsi coming in final way to score a goal and for a forward scene.
Speaker 2: That ball hit the back of the net.
Speaker 3: It's gonna push you on through the next part of the season. I thought Paul Rothrock finally looked very good like he did in last year's season, kind of that glue guy that we talked about, always working hard.
Speaker 2: And then the big one for me, Petro de la Vega, funny and.
Speaker 3: Actually having a full half, really really showing well. I was hoping that he would stay on, but of course he had some he had some minutes that was already required that he stepped off. Were hoping to see a little bit more from him tonight. But if those players can continue to show that they are gonna be quality players for this team, whether they're in a rotation squad right now because of all the injuries or not, they're taking their chances.
Speaker 2: At the moment.
Speaker 3: And that's the big part about this the MLS season, is that can you win the games that you know maybe you don't have everyone involved and you get those rotational squads, because that's what great teams do, is they continue to win.
Speaker 2: Well, there's so many follo ups to go off what you said there, and a lot of guys to key on. And talk about. And it's perfect because as we get into the Delta, starting eleven for the Sounders today and what Brian Spencer is doing, it's the exact same group with I should mention with a minor change here, so now I shouldn't say minor, it actually is a major change. Is Stephen Fryan goal Yamar and it's actually Kim key Hee who is starting at the middle center back spot in this three four to three Jackson Reagan right hamstring injury. He is out four to six weeks according to head coach Brian Schmitzer. So Kim key Ye, who came into the game in Dallas, starts today, also Knew Obed, Christian, Paul Rothrock, Kalanikza, Rienzi and then off the top of you have de la Vega, Miszowski, Ferreira. So with the switch of Jackson and Kim, it is the same group, Callen, and which allows us to kind of talk about all the guys that you just talked about. And for Danny Mazoski, where we'll start the goal scorer. He scores the goal, he gets the confidence, he also gets engaged. Last weekend pretty darn good week for Mazosky. I talked to him earlier at training this week. This is a confident guy who just it feels like the monkey is a little bit off his back. Now.
Speaker 3: It's not speaking about the gagement. Of course, that monkey's gonna be there forever it's called the wife. But I'm hoping that he puts up that engagement, you know, above the goal. You know, I hope that engagement on the weekend is above the goal. And I hope he ever says that. If he doesn't, he'll only say it to us. But look, I think it's I think it's a.
Speaker 2: Positive, you know.
Speaker 3: I know everyone talks about goal scorers, but as athletes in general.
Speaker 2: You want the confidence.
Speaker 3: You need a confidence and for goal scorers, and like a forward like Massofski who has had a rough time finding the back of the net in game, you know it, practice is all great, but in a game, in the run of play, I mean, it just boosts him for the rest of the season.
Speaker 2: Because we don't know when Jordan's gonna be back.
Speaker 3: We're hoping very soon we see him on the bench, but we're relying coach, coach, and the team is relying.
Speaker 2: On Dani Messoski to find those goals.
Speaker 4: For them.
Speaker 2: You mentioned the bench that are really quick on that maybe maybe the best bench in Sounders history. Today, I put a fun post up where I kind of asked the hypothetical of if the bench was in a sixty minute game against the starters, who wins. And it's it's a funny and it's an interesting question because the bench is so darn good. Andrew Thomas, Alex Chroldon, Jonathan Bell, Reed Baker Whiting, Danny Lava, Juel Paulo, Albert Rusnak, Jordan Morris, and for the first time Ryan Kent available on the bench for the Seattle Centers. That is an incredible bench, a lot of firepower for Brian Schwenzer. We'll talk about that maybe in the halftime show later on, but to continue with the starters, Kellen and once again Jackson Felt, Kelen Row here on the Providence Weish prematch show Sounders Nashville sc today. Here from moving Field kickoff. In about a half hour, Pedro de la Vega, we got forty five minutes of him. We know that he is on another minute count today or guess distance count, but that forty five minutes, man, that was special. And we are seeing what kind of a difference maker he can be.
Speaker 3: I know there's quality in peed Divega, and he showed it. You know, again, it wasn't like it was the first time we ever seen it. That he had a good start to the season this year, and obviously the injury wasn't great, and he the thirty minutes he put in before that, the forty five and Dallas, and he is a quality player, and he's sharting to show that he has a little bit more confidence, and he looks like he's clicking with the team a little bit more. Guys re finding him in the right positions and he's getting the ball.
Speaker 2: Off the feet a little bit, a little bit quicker.
Speaker 3: But you know, we talk about that bench, and you talk about a lot of these players that bench is looking to come off the bench and start again.
Speaker 2: Right There's a lot of starters.
Speaker 3: On this bench, and so Pager de la Vega heesus Ferrera, I mean a Kilani having a good game, but continuing, anyone in this lineup knows.
Speaker 2: That there's someone kind of reaching up for him, and so.
Speaker 3: They have to make sure they have another quality game because anyone on this bench, Brian Smester is willing to use.
Speaker 2: It's kind of a Pete Carroll philosophy of competition. Competition, competition, because competition breeds better quality, and I think you're gonna get a lot of that, especially on the forward end, where we don't know anything about Ryan Kent yet. We've seen him out practice and he looks great out of practice. He has a left foot like Johnny Russell used to hit us with with Kansas City. He looks great. We just don't know what that's gonna you know, the application of that into the lineup on the field, you know, cohesiveness with teammates, but there is a lot of competition on the offensive end. And when you look at Haesus Ferrera Kellen, you know you mentioned it got a good game against Dallas. We don't again, we don't see him on the stat sheet, but I think for fans who are saying, where is the Hazus Ferreira, you know, the guy that we brought in for two plus million dollars, I think we're seeing that chemistry start to build, and we saw that with a better game against Dallas.
Speaker 3: You did see the better game, and I think you got to look at what Hazus Ferra wants to bring this team and can bring to this team because he's not one to really really he's not one to pace the back line. He wants to find the ball at his feet. He's a quality passer, both both small passes behind lines longer passes that we saw in against Charlotte here when he played the ball over the top to Kilane right, he is he is a good pass on the ball and he's looking to make his assist, which he has provided in the beginning of this year. And so yes, is he a number nine for the group? I you know, it's up in the air for me. But if he has someone like Jordan Morris, like Danny Massofski who's willing to do the number nine work, occupy those two center backs, maybe even stretch him a little bit, that creates space for zeus Ferra to be like a false nine to ten and create, which is what he's very good at.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he certainly is, and hopefully we see more of a kind of that progression that we saw last week against Dallas. Quickly we'll dive into the Providence Swedish team health report, which is presented by Providence. We just the official healthcare partner of Sounders FC mentioned Jackson Reagan out four to six weeks with that right hamstring injury. Of course, Paul Ariol out with the aclsair. We did see him riding a bike off to the side at Long Acres at practice this week. That was good to see from Paul. And also of note, you know we had the Alex Roldan Albert Rusnak on the injury report last week. Alex with the quad, Albert with the adductor. Both of them are off the injury report and on the bench today for head coach Brian Schmitzer. And you know Callen. As Jackson Reagan comes out, Kim Key he steps in. I think it is interesting because, you know, Kim returning to the Sounders for the first time in many years, played of course over in Korea, getting the seos forty five minutes against Dallas.
Speaker 3: So how did Kim look in his return to Seattle. I think he looked veteran, right. I think he understood what his role was. He was made he was going to clean up anything that got past Yamar knew who in any kind of sense, and I think he did a really good job. I'm wondering, you know, I know Jackson Reagan has lost a few this year in the back line trying to create in his passing. However, he also broke lines a lot for the Sounders and created in that sense.
Speaker 2: So I'm looking for kim Key.
Speaker 3: He can he not just make the simple pass to Yamar, just make the simple pass and knew Who or or a center a center midfielder like a little bit or a Christian can you actually break a line and start the attack? Because that was something that Jackson Reagan did very well. Although you know he did he did get caught a few times this year. I thought he was very good at that and it created a lot for the Sounders going forward.
Speaker 2: Given Jackson's ability to get up the field a little bit, he has, I think a lot of athleticism we've seen that. Does Knew Who need to be a little more safe with how far he gets up the field because we've seen him sometimes act, you know, as almost like a wingback when he's one of the three center backs. Does he need to stay home a little bit more? Having kim Key he is opposed to Reagan next to him.
Speaker 3: I think who needs to stay a little bit more no matter who is next to him, But I think it needs to be a communication and if if knew who decides to go, I want Paul Rothrock to be the one to tuck in. You always need to have that three or four in the back. I know we're playing almost like a five and building out in a three, and with whatever those numbers might be, it needs to be a three. And whether it's Christian rodan Ovid Vargas Paul Rothrock in that three, I don't care.
Speaker 2: But when someone leaves, you fill their space. And you can say that.
Speaker 3: Ted Lasto and the total football you know it doesn't matter, but it is part of knowing your players, and so when you see someone go by them.
Speaker 2: It happens a lot in the midfield.
Speaker 3: When you see someone go by you, you realize, Okay, where is the space they just occupied, and how can I make sure nothing breaks down?
Speaker 2: Now, it's just being in the right space. I'm not saying they have to go back.
Speaker 3: Into a center back three position, but you have to be aware that if that ball goes there, I need to be there.
Speaker 2: I mentioned Ted Lasso. If Ryan can't hits the field, I would be very eager if he does anything, be very eager to see what the chant is around the Stadium.
Speaker 3: He's here, he's there, he's every I almost set you up.
Speaker 2: I almost set you up. I'll make it well, very interesting to see if that chant comes out. Ryan Kent, who by the way, has never even seen Ted Lasso, has no idea that the chant for Roy Kent was even a thing. And for him, I had no idea about that. It's crazy. But we'll see what happens if Ryan Kent makes his first appearance as the Seattle Sounder Today here Luminfield, where we are facing Nashville, a s C who we will talk about coming up next as we are just under a half hour away from kickoff at Emerald Green Casino Pitch at Luminfield. Today's countdown to kickoff is presented by Emerald Queen Casino, the entertainment capital of the Northwest. More next here on the premat show Sports Radio ninety three point three KJRFF.
Speaker 5: At Umpqua Bank, our business is about rooting for yours. Our bankers are experts at helping you navigate financial solutions centered around your business. As a top ranked SBA lender in Seattle, we believe that when small businesses grow, our communities thrive. Mquahbank is the official banking partner of Sounders FC. Visit umquadbank dot com to learn more. Member fdic Providence in Sounders FC are proud to continue the Community Assist of the Match. The Community Assists of the Match will help elevate individuals and organizations who stand tall for justice, equality and community well being. Each match, sounders FC and Providence will proudly recognize one exceptional nominee during an exclusive halftime feature. To nominate a hero in your community, Please visit soundersfc dot com slash Community Assist for a chance to be recognized as our Community Assist of the Match.
Speaker 6: Hey, Rain Fans, did you know Rave Foundation as now the official charitable arm of Seattle RAINFC. Raven Rain will rise for communities in need by working together to advance equity and play and in life. They're on a mission to bring more access to soccer, and one way they're doing that is by building fields for free play in underserved communities throughout Washington. Those fields will anchor Rave programs that use our sports foster wellness, learning and joy. So rise and stand up for communities with Rave and Rain today. Visit Rave Foundation dot org slash donate that's Rave Foundation dot org slash donate.
Speaker 7: We all know there are morning people and not so mourning people, But now that McDonald's has bagels, the moaning people demographic might just have to make room for some.
Speaker 8: New members of the club. Talk about a game changer.
Speaker 9: There's no better way to wake up.
Speaker 10: Try McDonald's hearty steak, egg and cheese bagel with a juicy steak patty and grilled onions, fluffy eggs and melti cheese. Or try one with smoky bacon or savory sausage. At participating McDonald's butt up, b b buh.
Speaker 11: Hey, they're Sounders fans. All of us at Sound Transit love when you take the train to the match, but we want to remind you to use crosswalks and obey traffic signals near tracks. Trains are quieter than you expect. Travel in both directions and approach at varying speeds that are different occult to judge. The amount of time you might save by ducking or going around a crossing gate isn't worth risking your life for, So next time you're buy a track, play it safe.
Speaker 12: That way, we all win.
Speaker 13: A message from Sound Transit.
Speaker 14: Why is life better with American Family Insurance because every policy comes with something very special, a trusted agent who's there to help protect your dreams by finding the right coverage at the right price. Save up to twenty three percent when you bundle home and auto American Family Insurance. Get a quote and find an agent at MFAM dot com.
Speaker 15: Products not available in every state visit MFM dot com so learn how discounts may apply to you. American Family Mutual Insurance Company, Yes in is operating company six thousand. American Parkway Medison, Wisconsin.
Speaker 1: Now back to Seattle, Soundersucker on Sports Radio ninety three point three kjr FL.
Speaker 2: Welcome back to Luminfield. We're just under sixty degrees partly Sunni left periods where the sun breaks through. Here to the field. Nice evening, early evening for soccer. Sounders hosting Nashville s Seed tonight. It's time to dig in to our parnalok here and take a look at this Nashville team, who the Sounders have not actually beaten yet overall since Nashville came in just a few years ago into Major League Soccer. This season, though Nashville comes in with a four to three to one record, sixth place in the Eastern Conference, fresh off of a two to one win at home over Aale Salt Lake. Before that, they had back to back two to one losses to Charlotte and Cincinnati. So it's a team that's had some high highs, some low lows. And we do know that they can score fourth highest expected goal mark in Major League Soccer and callen as we kind of look at the problems that Brian Schenzer and his coaching staff have to plan for, Hanny Muchtar is definitely one of them.
Speaker 3: He is, and the Surridge is playing well as well, and he's going up against a new guy in Kim Right. He's how long can Kim make sure he is strong and willing to follow the runners and such? But he's hoping they get that little bit of help from nuw who and Yemar on a big.
Speaker 2: Foward who love scoring goals inside the box.
Speaker 3: But then you get it's like you said, honeymoctark right, he's a quality player. He's one of those MVP candidates every single year because of the equality that he has.
Speaker 2: In creating right.
Speaker 3: He creates for himself, he creates for others, whether it's an assist or a goal or a set piece or.
Speaker 2: Any whatever it may be.
Speaker 3: If Honeymoktar is on the ball, you got to make sure that you're aware. And we did such a good job of it on Acosta last last weekend in Dallas. And I'm looking at you know, Ovid Vargas, I'm looking at Christian Rodan, but also that back line and to help out a little bit, But can they make sure to find it even more because I think Honey Muttart actually travels and moves a little bit more than a Costa does and so it's going to be a little bit harder to defend.
Speaker 2: And then I had a feel for me because we've seen him before.
Speaker 3: Mule Mules one of those guys that doesn't stop running. He is he is there, Paul Rothrock or he will run through a wall for you, and that kind of gives everyone a little bit of life. But he's got that quality because he is a veteran player here in the MLS and he scored a lot of goals.
Speaker 2: So Mule's going to be that problem going down the line. Nashville can hit you from a lot of places. Twelve different players with goal contributions through eight games. That's the third most in Major League Soccer, and we mentioned Mouktar two goals to assist, Surge two goals and assist as well. They have a lot of different places that can hit you. From Bj Callahan, the new coach for Nashville, it was interesting. I was talking to the guy who's standing right next to us, Brian Dunseth, earlier this week on the Weekly Show on KJR. He was saying out a lot of what Callahan's doing is is kind of similar stuff as what Gary Smith was doing, their previous head coach. He's just doing it a little bit better and kind of using guys. But it's a guy in Bj Callahan, count who led the United States men's national team as an interim spot for quite a while. He's coached at big levees, He's coached in meaningful games and now getting his shot in MLS four, three and one so far.
Speaker 3: When I look at that and I see a quality coach, and it kind of just means that he's bringing the best out of his players. And it's very similar players and maybe a different lineup.
Speaker 2: Of the same style of play.
Speaker 3: Right they are a gritty team Nashville, and then they allow their attackers the honey moutar the sturge. They allow them to kind of do their thing while they had the backup of the guys who are going to work and just kind of lock it down. And so they're not going to be easy to score on. And they do find ways to score goals. It's almost a little bit like a Seattle crypt and I hear, so can we find a way for the Seattle side, You're going, Okay, these guys look to score goals and they use their creativity. Can we can we shut down that creativity of those two or three players and then can we find a way to get one early? Because Sounders are very good defensively as well as in years past and hopefully this is a trend from Dallas that they can continue.
Speaker 2: So in my opinion, they got to find a way to score early, definitely. And it's a Nashville team. I mentioned they're high in XG and if they like to get up the field, that could lead this to a little bit of a back and forth game at certain parts. And if the Sounders can get them on the break, use some of that pace with dala Vega and with Rothrock, then I think an early goal could absolutely be in the cards. The last player I want to talk about here with Nashville is Gaston Brugman. Brookman was the MLS Cup MVP with the LA Galaxy. Longtime MLS player, can dictate tempo. I think we both really like Brukman as a player just objectively, and he could do good things for Nashville today.
Speaker 3: He's a quality player, but for me, it's if he has time and space, that's where his quality really shines.
Speaker 2: And so can we find a way.
Speaker 3: And I'm looking at Hazus Ferrera, I'm looking at Page Deladaga tucking.
Speaker 2: End a little bit.
Speaker 3: I don't not sure I want rolled on or of Argus kind of stepping that far out however, because he, you know, Bruman plays a little bit of as a six, which is a defensive midfielder.
Speaker 2: That might be a little far for them.
Speaker 3: But if he has time and space on the ball, that's where his quality shines through, because then he has he can pick out a pass and I mean he's picking out a pass to Haney Luktar.
Speaker 2: That's not what you want to see. So it's the little things that we want to find.
Speaker 3: These these players that we're naming Ken the sounders make sure that they're touched tight to them when they get the ball, not all the time, but when the second they turn.
Speaker 2: I want a Sounder in their face the transition moments in the midfield. That's going to be interesting in that battle and how that works from side to side with those guys. We'll see how that plays out. We'll take a break here on the prematch show. We'll come back with our Sounders players to watch. We're also gonna hear from Hazus Ferira about his big performance and the win over Dallas last weekend. So we'll hear from Hazus Verra how our players to watch as we are just about what about twenty minutes away from kickoff here at what is now a sunny Emerald Queen Casino pitch at Lumenfield. More next year on Sports Radio ninety three point three KJRFM.
Speaker 5: At Umquahbank, our business is about rooting for yours. Our bankers are experts at helping you navigate financial solutions centered around your business. As a top ranked SBA lender in Seattle, we believe that when small businesses grow, our communities thrive. Umquahbank is the official banking partner of Sounders FC visit umquadbank dot com to learn more member FDIC.
Speaker 16: Are you ready to rock? Emerald Queen Casino Event Center presents Hairball Thursday, May first, celebrating twenty five years with their Silver Anniversary Tour. It's like twenty concerts in one night, the bombastic celebration of arena rock.
Speaker 8: A band puts on a concert.
Speaker 16: Hairball puts on an event, a mind blowing, drop dead accurate homage to some of the.
Speaker 8: Biggest arena acts in the world. Emerald Queen Casino, the entertainment capital of the Northwest.
Speaker 17: Want the same expert advice from the pros at a discount tire store while shopping for tires online, meet Treadwell your personal tire guide. Treadwell is an online tire buying guide that gives you personalized recommendations based on your location, driving habits, and tire performance. Just enter your vehicle info, zip code, and driving routines, and then Treadwell will match you with the perfect tire for your vehicle. Shop for tires with Treadwell at discount tire dot com. Let's get you taken care of.
Speaker 18: If you've been having your mcgong sausage McLoughlin with an iced coffee from somewhere else.
Speaker 8: Now I should trike time to reconsider.
Speaker 10: In the Pacific Northwest, it's never too cold for a n iced coffee in the morning. Grab yourself a medium Carmel, French, Manila or classic iced coffee for just two twenty nine. Morning beverage may cause craving for McMuffin or hash Browns. Crisis and participation may vary, cannot be combined with any other offer a combo meal.
Speaker 5: Providence in Sounders FC are proud to continue the Community Assist of the Match. The Community Assists of the Match will help elevate individuals and organizations who stand tall for justice, equality and community well being. Each match, sounders FC and Providence will proudly recognize one exceptional nominee during an exclusive halftime feature. To nominate a hero in your community, please visit soundersfc dot com slash Community Assist for a chance to be recognized as our Community Assist of the Match.
Speaker 19: Life's better with American Family Insurance because whether it's a family road trip in your dream car or hosting a family reunion in your dream home, we help you feel protected so you can enjoy those dreams with peace. Of Mind save up to twenty three percent when you bundle home and auto American Family Insurance. Get a quote and find an agent at AMFAM dot com.
Speaker 15: Products not avail state. Visit MFM dot com to learn how discounts may apply to you. American Family Mutual Insurance Company, signed it is Operating Company six thousand. American Parkway, Madison, Wisconsin.
Speaker 1: Now back to Seattle, Saunders Sucker on sports Radio Nutty three point three kjr FM.
Speaker 2: Welcome back to lumen Field, where the sun has plopped out in full form and it is a sunny day suddenly. Here at lumin Sounders preparing to face Nashville SC today. Here at Emerald Queen Casino pitch. Before we hear from Hayesus Ferrero, let's get into our Sounders players to watch day Kellyan, who.
Speaker 3: You looking at? I'm looking at Kim. It's his first start, He's gonna be at home. He's gonna have a lot of adrenaline. How much can he stand the the on rush of Sam Surge inside the box, whether he's getting the ball to the feet, getting the ball in behind from Honey.
Speaker 2: Moutar, who's going to be playing in front of him? How long.
Speaker 3: Can Kim last Because I look Jackson, Reagan was very good with his feet.
Speaker 2: Can Kim provide that going forward?
Speaker 3: But also Jackson cut out a lot of fires, whether it be in the box on crosses or just good defensive play to break something up.
Speaker 2: So I'm looking at Kim. Good opportunity here for Kim is he's probably battling right now with Jonathan Bell. For the guy who steps in for Reagan over these next four to six weeks while he's out with a hamstring injury. I'm gonna go moose. Danny Meczowski gets the goal, gets engaged, playing with confidence, but more than anything for me, if this turns into a transition game, we talked about that with Nashville, maybe getting up the field. If this turns into a little bit back and forth times, I don't even see Mizoski putting in the war getting back into the box to give whether it's Rothrock or Kilany or whoever else, give him a big target in the box and have good hold up play for when you send it in to him. So I didn't even see Mazoski with the athleticism, with the movements to get up and get back. If the Sounders are working in transition. One of the guys who may feed him the ball is Haesu's Ferira. Ferira went back to Dallas, where the Sounders got him from in the offseason, and the Sounders got a one to nothing win last weekend in Dallas. Who was able to catch up with Hasus Ferra earlier this week at training going back to Dallas? Did you personally get any little extra from going back there and getting the three points?
Speaker 20: Yeah, it was a roller coaster of emotions, you know, coming off the bus and seeing familiar faces.
Speaker 21: But I knew from the moment that we landed in.
Speaker 2: Dallas that it was a business trip.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 20: The team knew that the season has just started the way that we wanted, and so we knew that getting a win in Dallas was going to be a huge for us, for our for our confidence, for our mindset, for for everything, and so, uh, you know, I'm glad that the guys uh could battle it out, and because we knew that it wasn't easy, Dallas came and played and ran and you know, with the heat, now that I've been here for a couple of months, I feel it, and so it was good for us mentally.
Speaker 1: How do you evaluate your own performance in that game.
Speaker 20: I think it's it's getting better game by game. I think that I was talking to coach and some of the stuff that we were talking about was, you know, I'm starting to get to the point and in my career kind of that I feel like I can be more for the team than just goes in a city. You know, I think that I'm a guy that is pressing a lot. I'm a guy that's defending and running, tracking back to the eighteen even though I'm forward, and so talking to the guys, talking to the coaches, it's something that I bring and so you know, it makes me a little bit at ease, but still frustrating at the same time because as a professional soccer player, as a forward, you want to score goals, you want to assist, and so I still keep myself accountable, you know, I still keep it real with myself, but at the same time, I can push myself because I'm doing other things right, which is the defending, the pressing, the communicating on the field, and so you know, I go back and see my numbers. The guys in there are always talking about the numbers, and so having positive numbers and seeing the running and the stuff that I can also provide besides the assisting and the goals. It's good for me and so it makes me feel a little bit better. But obviously keeping it real with myself is also as a forward, you want to score goals and assist.
Speaker 2: And hopefully we see those goals and assists, and hopefully that continues today here against Nashville at lumin Field Sounder fans down on the McDonald's up today and when the sound you'll win a Freemik Chick in the following day with minimum two dollars purchase exclusively in the app. We are closing in on Sounder's Nashville kickoff just a few minutes away. We'll wrap up the premat shown next with the history between these clubs and keys to the match that's next here on the Providence Sweetish Premat show. Sports Radio ninety three point three KJRFM.
Speaker 17: Want the same expert advice from the pros at a discount tire store while shopping for tires online, Meet Treadwell your personal tire guide. Treadwell is an online tire buying guide that gives you personalized recommendations based on your location, driving habits, and tire performance. Just enter your vehicle info, zip code, and driving routines and then Treadwell will match you with the perfect tire for your vehicle. Shop for tires with Treadwell at discount tire dot com. Let's get you taken care of.
Speaker 16: Are you ready to rock? Emerald Queen Casino Event Center presents Hairball Thursday, May first, celebrating twenty five years with their silver Anniversary. It's like twenty concerts in one night, the bombastic celebration of arena rock. A band puts on a concert, hair Ball puts on an event a mind blowing, drop dead accurate homage to some of the biggest arena acts in the world.
Speaker 8: Emerald Queen Casino the entertainment capital of the Northwest.
Speaker 7: We all know there're a morning people and not so mourning people. But now that McDonald's has bagels, the moaning people demographic might just have to make room for some new members of the club.
Speaker 8: Talk about a game changer.
Speaker 9: There's no better way to wake up.
Speaker 10: Try McDonald's hearty steak, egg and cheese bagel with a juicy steak patty and grilled onions, fluffy eggs and melty cheese, or try one with smoky bacon or savory sausage at participating McDonald's buttah Ba ba bah.
Speaker 14: Why is life better with American Family Insurance Because every policy comes with something very special, a trusted agent who's there to help protect your by finding the right coverage at the right price. Save up to twenty three percent when you bundle home and auto American Family Insurance. Get a quote and find an agent at MFAM dot com.
Speaker 15: Products not available in every state. Visit MFAM dot com to learn how discounts may apply to you. American Family Mutual Insurance Company s I and IS Operating Company six thousand American Parkway, Madison, Wisconsin.
Speaker 22: Sound Is Funds. Looking for behind the scenes content, interviews with your favorite pleasant coaches, and expa X's and o'sanalysis, make sure to check out the Soundest FC podcast with the Captain Brad Evans and myself Steeza Kwani.
Speaker 5: Whether you're a diehard Sounder, faithful, a lover of the beautiful game, or thinking of attending your first match at Lumenfield, this show is for you, with weekly episodes available wherever you get your podcasts. Check us out is your source of Sounders Soccer across the.
Speaker 1: Sound join the put go sound is.
Speaker 5: Sounders FC is proud to partner with Regent's BlueShield, a health plan that's been helping keep Washington healthy for over one hundred years, and now two proud organizations are coming together, uniting under a shared mission. Both Sounders FC and Regent's Blue Shield believe that play.
Speaker 4: Is not a privilege.
Speaker 5: We will work hand in hand, leveraging the power of soccer to make a positive impact on children's lives. Sounders FC and Regent's Blue Shield champions on the pitch and in the community.
Speaker 1: Now back to seel Sounders Sucker on Sports Radio ninety three point three kJ r FL.
Speaker 2: Just about ten minutes away from kickoff here at Emond Queen Casino Pitch at Luminfield. Today's countdown to kickoff has been presented by Emerald Queen Casino. The entertainment capital of the Northwest is Clouds and Sun interchanging here under over the skies of lumen Field as we are just a few minutes away, and callen should mention. Earlier we talked about Nashville Walker Zimmerman, great center back. He is injured. He's out for Nashville today and it's one of the less great defenders that Hayesus Frera is gonna have to play against today. But what do you make of that Frere conversation that we just heard.
Speaker 3: What I love about Hayesus Look, he obviously understands himself and him as a player. He always wants to score a goal. He's a forward, right, he wants to score goals, he wants to get the assists. But when I heard from that interview is he's looking to round out his game. He's not just looking to be the goal scorer the guy. He's looking to a round out that game. And something that we saw in someone like an Albert Rusnak who came in here and said, I don't have to be the number ten. I want to play wherever you want to play. And that was the kind of guy that that Craig Wifele is looking for. That that Brian Smetz was looking for the guys who are willing to sacrifice what they want to play for the team. And Hayzus Ferrara may not be putting up the goals that we saw in Dallas, but he's he's a providing chance as he's.
Speaker 2: Providing assists and he's rounding out his game.
Speaker 3: He's the one of the first guys pressing, he's working hard. Those are the positive qualities that you're going to see down the line that are going to make this team great.
Speaker 2: In a certain moment, Albert Rusnak can lock that he sort of realized I don't have to be the guy, and everything flowed. And of course the team MVP from last season record number of assists across all competitions for a single year, and we're hoping Haysus Ferra has that same kind of run. We'll looking at Seattle and Nashville and our histories between these clubs only on three other occasions in MLS play. The Sounders are two to one against the Tennessee side. I have not met since September thirtieth, twenty twenty three, which was a zero zero draw. That was a very, very fun time in Nashville that day. Defensively did a great job against Hanny Muktar. Hopefully that continues to happen. And I should say the last time that these two teams played in Seattle was the first game of the season in twenty twenty two. February twenty seventh, which was a one to nothing win for Nashville. Callen, here we go, what are your keys to this match? For the Sounders to get du dumb like we're at home, this is we're in Seattle right now.
Speaker 3: So as much as I want to say there's got to be a good defensive thing, I think you know, you can't allow Nashville to score a goal. We got to make sure we get three points here, and that's the biggest thing for me. So we have to be offensively dangerous. I'm looking at Danny, I'm looking at Petro de la Vega continuing his games, Rothrock making sure you have another good performance.
Speaker 2: But we looked at we need to be.
Speaker 3: Attackingly dangerous rather than just sit back and allow Nashville to have.
Speaker 2: Some fun first fifteen minutes of this game. I imagine part of that being very important.
Speaker 21: Also steeling out.
Speaker 2: Is this a Nashville side that's coming in here wanting to challenge for three points, wanting to come in here and say you know what we're gonna We're we want to get the first goal on you and then we are okay, saying all right, let's play with the lead for the first fifteen.
Speaker 3: What other teams are looking at this lineup. They're thinking, Okay, Jordan Morris is on the bench, We're gonna be okay here right there, they gonna have uh that Kent is gonna be Yeah, he's gonna feature, but maybe he's not fit yet. So we have a quality bench. And so the other teams are looking at the starting lineup, say.
Speaker 2: Maybe maybe we can steal three points here.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And so Seattle that first fifteen to twenty minutes has to make sure they go, hey, this is still a quality team and we're gonna make sure we bring it to you. Guys, you got to step up your game to play here in Seattle.
Speaker 2: A lot of good players on this Nashville team. Mull obviously we talked about, but Hanny moved to our surage. A lot of good players to worry about. Nashville will be in their all navy yellow accents today here a luminfield sound of course, in their green tops and their awkward shorts. This is gonna be a fun one here as it's perfect weather here, early evening, late afternoon kickoff on a Saturday afternoon. Nothing better. As we enter spring and summer here in the Northwest, Sounders Nashville. Danny Jackson, Pete Fewing will have the call Michelle Ludco on the sideline we got Kickoff Next on Sports Radio ninety three point three KJRFM.
Speaker 1: You've been listening to the Providence Swedish premat show. Sounders Fcsucker is brought to you by Delta Airlines. Proud to donate one soccer ball for every mile rand by Sounders FC players this season through rain Foundations one mile one VOLB program by Discount Tire. Get thirty percent shorter average wait time when you buy and book online at Discount Tire dot com and buy Provident Swedish official healthcare partner of Seattle Sounders FC, Don't go anywhere. Kickoff is Next.
Speaker 5: Providence in sound are proud to continue the Community Assist of the Match. The Community Assists of the Match will help elevate individuals and organizations who stand tall for justice, equality.
Speaker 21: And community welping.
Speaker 5: Each match, Sounders FC in Providence will proudly recognize one exceptional nominee during an exclusive halftime feature. To nominate a hero in your community, please visit soundersfc dot com slash Community Assist for a chance to be recognized as our Community assist of the match.
Speaker 6: Hey Rain Fans, did you know Rave Foundations now the official charitable arm of Seattle RAINFC.
Speaker 9: Raven Rain will rise.
Speaker 6: For communities in need by working together to advance equity and play and in life. They're on a mission to bring more access to soccer, and one way they're doing that is by building fields for free play and underserved communities throughout Washington. Those fields will anchor Rave programs that use our sport to foster wellness, learning and joy. So rise and stand up for communities with Rave and Rain Today, visit Rave Foundation dot org slash donate. That's Rave Foundation dot org slash donate.
Speaker 16: Are you ready to rock? Emerald Queen Casino Event Center presents Hairball Thursday, May first, celebrating twenty five years with their silver Anniversary Tour. It's like twenty concerts in one night, the bombastic celebration of arena rock. A band puts on a concert, Hairball puts on an event, a mind blowing, drop dead accurate homage to some of the biggest arena acts in the world.
Speaker 8: Emerald Queen Casino, the entertainment capital of the Northwest.
Speaker 19: Life's better with American Family Insurance because whether it's a family road trip in your dream car or hosting a family reunion in your dream home, we help you feel protected so you can enjoy those dreams with peace of mind. Save up to twenty three percent when you bundle home and auto. American Family Insurance. Get a quote and find an agent at amfam dot com.
Speaker 15: Products not available on every state. Visit amfam dot com so learn how discounts may apply to you. American Family Mutual Insurance Company sign is Operating Company six thousand American Parkway, Madison, Wisconsin.
Speaker 1: Welcome to Sounders fcsucker. Sounders FC Sucker is brought to you by Michelobultra ninety five calories and two point six grams of cards. It's only worth it if you enjoy it and by Provident, Swedish official healthcare partner of Seattle Sounders FC. Now time for Sounders FC Sucker.
Speaker 4: Good afternoon from EUC Pitch at lumen Field for this West versus East matchup between your Sounders and Nashville sc. Nashville have been a force defensively over the years, and it's their back line which continues to be the foundation on which they build. With head coach Bj Callahan and enjoying his first full season at the Helm is the ever present figure of Hahni Muktar, who creates the consistency on the field that is needed for long term success for your Sounders. It's been an up and down month, but the light is shining bright now at the end of the tunnel. A solid one nil away win at Dallas last week is now enhanced by the return to the pitch of those missing in past weeks, namely Pedro de la Vega, Jordan Morris and Albert Ruzneck. But there's been the quiet presence of Danny Masoski who has filled the void, turning things around in San Jose just a couple of weeks ago, and then scoring the winning goal in Texas last week. The squad is getting healthy and they are ready to restart their season Here at Lumen Field. I'm Danny Jackson alongside All Star cast this afternoon, former Seattle University head coach and soccer legend in the Pacific Northwest Peak viewing here in the booth, and then Michelle Ludker down on the sidelines.
Speaker 21: So before he gets to.
Speaker 4: Pete for his initial thoughts, let's get you the Delta starting eleven for your Sounders Stefan fryn doll a back three of Yama Kim Kihee coming back for his first start in the Sounders green for a handful of years.
Speaker 21: He starts in the middle with Jackson Reagan miss due.
Speaker 4: To injury and then knew Who on the left hand side, Koloney Coosirienzi on the right, Paul Rothrock on the left, Obed and Christian in the middle and attacking three of Pedro de la Vega, Jesus Ferreira and then goalscorer last week Danny Mussovski for Nashville four to three to three or four to two three one, Joe Willison Goll the back, fourth Naja Pelacios, mar and Lovett's, Yazbek, Brugman and Mule in the midfield and they're attacking three of Cassem Surage and then twenty.
Speaker 21: Twenty two MVP Harni Mukta as.
Speaker 4: A referee, stands in the middle and all yellow. Tonight this afternoon, the Nashville team in Decktown and all Navy blue shirts, shorts and socks. They're going to be attacking the goal to our right. They will have the kickoff and then the Sounders in their traditional green shirts, blue shorts and white socks.
Speaker 21: They're attacking the.
Speaker 4: North goal to our left as Harnei Muktar stands on the ball.
Speaker 21: Waiting for the whistle to go. And there is the whistle and.
Speaker 4: Away we go on this picture perfect afternoon in the Pacific Northwest, earlier kickoff than normal. It's a special Apple game on TV today. Sounders got a chance to back up a one nil win last week with a win at home. They haven't lost yet at lumen Field. One win, two ties and for the sound As can they reward the faithful continues to come out in droves week after week and get on.
Speaker 21: The board earlier.
Speaker 4: And there comes the aspect quickly, good step by Obert Vargas. Coulda be a thrown on this near side the right for Nashville, So pete really quick as Nashville get the ball in from a thrown What do the Sounders have to do to get a win today?
Speaker 23: Where they gotta gel quickly?
Speaker 24: Brian Schmetzer talked about getting numbers inside the box, cutting in front of their defender, getting to that near post, opposite.
Speaker 23: Wingers, getting on the end of the process. So the goals have to come.
Speaker 24: We've never scored against this Nashville or Joe Willison goal.
Speaker 23: It's gonna be service and numbers in the box.
Speaker 4: So Ite flicks it around good had a first contribution by Kim Key. He as Mule just lets the ball roll over the end line. It's gonna be an early corner kick here in the second minute for Nashville down on their right hand side, right below us. As this crowd starts to filter in, I'm sure when the fans were able to take a look outside this afternoon, it was an easy decision to come out support the team.
Speaker 21: Whether it's perfect.
Speaker 4: Here comes Nashville on the left on this right hand side. It's gonna be an in swinger Honeymook todges a couple of yards away. Referee a little bit of pushing and shoving as Sawage goes down inside the box.
Speaker 21: Holding his face the referee. He's just gonna hold things up. It's gonna pull It looks like Obed Vargas.
Speaker 23: It is Sam Surridge, although it's been all over him.
Speaker 24: You know when this kid keeps growing in front of us, but he had him locked up the playing like a very twenty five year old they're quite aggressive from Covid Vargas.
Speaker 23: I like to see it, honestly, Daddy.
Speaker 4: He's gonna be Cassenne with his left foot and swing it from his right hand side in it goes towards the near post. He comes new ball, bounce around side of six job books, eventual scrambled away and then clear byke colon him but not out of bound, straight to Cassen, who jumped to his left foot, tries to go back page olivek a good defensive play, crowd light that is he's parent and then he keeps it away but manages to come back win it and wins the free kick.
Speaker 21: We'll play Pedro. Brian Schmidtz of Pete Fee will.
Speaker 24: Like that very much, absolutely, But the effort right there to get the ball back for Pedro, we've seen it, Sir sporadically when he's been playing typical Argentinian trying to make sure he gets stuck in and good work from him.
Speaker 4: He's gonna be Stefan Frank captain. Course for the Sounders, we've.
Speaker 24: Got to settle down a little, don't we. We've been a little helter skelter in the first couple.
Speaker 4: Of minutes Yep, Sounders and Brian Schmidtzer would like to have possession. Was hazes Ferra mentioned to the media, it's getting used to this notion of having discipline in their play. Dallas he was able to roam free and find the game, and of course sound As being a possession orientated team. And here comes Nashville across the halfway like driving down the middle of Cassente tries to roll it to his right. New who managed to pick it up close down by Alex Mules. Ball's not gonna go out of bounds and who just plays around giving away cheaply poor play by Newho top right of the box. Is Yazbek plays it back to Cassembe to Palasi're sitting in for Walkers Simmon, who's out with a head injury today.
Speaker 21: Is the ball goes in from the left hand side.
Speaker 4: And love it as Kolan he just flips it towards Pedro de la Vega deep in his half of the field, managed to wriggle out of pressure, lock it back to Yama, tries to roll it down the line, cut out, I love it and over the end line it goes for a Sounder's goal kick. Here in the fourth minute Q see pitch lumen Field Sports already of ninety three three KGr FM.
Speaker 21: Sound As Nil Nashville nil.
Speaker 4: Paul gets launched luck headed by Marend about the big powerful number five, lots of height. In those two cents of backs, you mentioned Zimmerman, who has been an ever present for Nashville national team player, real stalwart in MLS for so many years. It's out injured today. That's gonna be a loss for sure, and Tyler Board and another.
Speaker 21: Player missing today. But Nashville has always been good defensively.
Speaker 4: Remember just a couple of years ago, Pete, it was sound As in Nashville who tied for police goals giving up in the season. And it's been that foundation that Nashville a built on. But they're also a threat going forward, surryg and Muktar hitting the ground running the season.
Speaker 23: Yeah, no question.
Speaker 24: I think that number was thirty four for both those teams a couple of years ago.
Speaker 23: And they've got a good It.
Speaker 24: Starts there, Danny, you know, between Jill Willis and then they're back four, but they've got a three up front they can attack in a great way. So it starts with the defending right Seattle's not scored, as I mentioned in three times against this squad. If you're not giving up any goals, you've certainly got a chance to compete in this league.
Speaker 21: Yeah, it was when Nashville win the Western Conference if you.
Speaker 4: Can remember all the way back to twenty two where they got two one nil wins, and then it was last announcing was a nil no twice. The Sounds, as we mentioned, not scored against Nashville. Not gonna win against Nashville. It's the only team the Sounders have not scored a goal against, and a team that they've played more than once in MLS.
Speaker 23: This is better from Seattle.
Speaker 4: A little loose on the ball by rolled on trying to find Kilaney as he broke the lines, but picked up by Nashville. Well, lashes of yellow across their navy blue shirts and shorts because their whole jersey is a bright yellow. G ODIs part thirty thousand capacity stadium built specific for soccer, of course, and they joined back in twenty twenty, the largest soccer specific stadium in terms of capacity.
Speaker 21: In the country.
Speaker 4: Of course, it's some fantastic stadiums built, one of them, of course, being the thirty five thousand capacity stadium, one of the grounds of San Diego State, where the Sounders visited just a couple of weeks ago in San Diego.
Speaker 21: They won't want to remember that.
Speaker 4: Particular game, three nil loss to the Sounders, but can they find themselves back to back wins. Here it comes Nashville Brookman former La Galaxy man, shifting over the far side the left to Love. It's down the line to Cassem, new signing this season. As he tries to clip it into the back post, goes high and wide over the endline.
Speaker 21: Goalkick.
Speaker 4: Sounders remains nil.
Speaker 24: Milk Seattle just have to settle down a little bit. They're starting to get themselves into the game.
Speaker 23: Seventh minute.
Speaker 24: I think he had some new bodies out there that are not played together, Kim Kihibe and one of them. But they're finally starting to get a tiny bit of rhythm. Nashville looks dangerous coming forward, don't they very organized?
Speaker 4: Is good movement off the ball, Sounders build slow back, a little bit of high press now from Nashville's compete.
Speaker 23: He rolls forward.
Speaker 4: Wait game last week as it came off the bench for the injured Jackson reag and he comes rock Or cutting inside, playing it to aesus Berra looking for his first goal of course, down to the ryanside to Klan.
Speaker 21: He clips it in, cleared.
Speaker 4: By Najah on the backstick, but only to the foot. Christian rolled on whips it in to the eighteen yard box, headed clear by mar picked up by Mule and awake. Come Nashville on their right hand side as mugged our stride in front of Brian Schmitzer down the right hand side, closed down by now managed to save it right in the end line, right near the corner flag.
Speaker 21: Tries to roll it out well saved.
Speaker 4: By Obert Vargas.
Speaker 21: And with the first time this afternoon without a rain.
Speaker 4: Mac, today we're gonna throw it down to Michellelefke.
Speaker 21: Good afternoon, Michelle.
Speaker 9: Good afternoon, Danny.
Speaker 6: And don't jink, sweet there's clouds above us. There still could be some rain today, although I hope that's not in the forecast. And as you mentioned, the Sounders are unbeaten at home in twenty twenty five, and they're gonna be put to the test today as they try and extend that winning streak coming up against Nashville.
Speaker 9: Who averages or I should say it doesn't average.
Speaker 6: They already have forty nine shots on goal this season, which is tied for second in the league. So we can really see already in the intensity in the first nine minutes of play, just what a threat that Nashville can bring.
Speaker 9: That average is just over six shots per match, so we'll have to be keeping our eye on that for Nashville.
Speaker 21: Thanks Michelle.
Speaker 4: Yes, Honey, Mukto of course anchors that offensive threat.
Speaker 21: Eight goals, ten assists last year. We already two goals too assists on his campaign this year. Did you mentioned twenty twenty two MVP.
Speaker 4: Of MLS. Of course it was MVP man last week in Luccia Cossa that we had to face for Dallas got a really great one nil win down in Texas. No easy place to play. Brun Schmett's comments to me yesterday, it was just proud of his team in the fs they put out last week and in the face of adversity Pede really must win so early in the season they managed to get a result.
Speaker 24: Yeah, it's a tough place to play, and I think Danny Mussovski looks different today from that game. He got the goal, the game winner, and I think he looks more active today. Ferrera looks more comfortable today, So that game may have kind of lit a fire under some of the players are giving them some confidence. But I mean in the first five minutes I saw Ferrera do a couple of things defensively.
Speaker 23: It's some good movement.
Speaker 24: So that game is kind of maybe brought some new life or confidence to the squad.
Speaker 25: Gritty win fair with the bull rolls it back to Kim Katy has mentioned course, part of the twenty nineteen MLS Cup Championship winning squad played a.
Speaker 21: Ton of games that season. Look at that backline.
Speaker 4: If the ball goes in behind looking.
Speaker 21: For Musovski to play by Pulasio.
Speaker 4: Stepping in for Zimmerman. As we mentioned today, that back line rolls it back to. Joe Willis ever present, and the Nashville goal has played all games against the Sounders three clean sheets. So Joe Willis certainly has had the Sounder's number in the back, in the in the sticks as he's decked out and sky blue today.
Speaker 24: He's a big man, six', five one hundred and eighty nine, pounds thirty five years.
Speaker 23: Old you're thirty six here pretty. Soon he's had a great.
Speaker 21: Career nashville habit throw it.
Speaker 4: Down the line played towards, stories challenged By, yam fall back To ovid, voggs you gonna hook it.
Speaker 21: Down the line goes out of bounds and.
Speaker 4: As nashville get set for the, Throw we're gonna throw it down To.
Speaker 6: Michelle, danny you mentioned Kim key heat starting today for The, sounders his first time this, year actually the first time starting For seattle since he was with the team in twenty eighteen and twenty, nineteen and he was an easy decision last week to come in for an Injured Jackson.
Speaker 9: Reagan i'm gonna pause right.
Speaker 2: There Thanks.
Speaker 4: Michelle, yes Roth frock has it approaching left owner of the, books getting double team By najah And mule goes back to knew who and. Is he rolls it back to roll down high pressed By, nashville managed to roll out of. Pressure new has it on the left Hand side's gonna clip it down the line looking for the run.
Speaker 21: OF massaski picked up By.
Speaker 4: Naja good play By rothrot trying to pick the pocket Of, najab but mentioned that squeeze out of pressure and then flicker with the outside of his foot to mule and as the ball gets shifted inside before it back down to.
Speaker 3: You.
Speaker 9: Michelle, Thanks, DANNY i was, saying Kim.
Speaker 6: Key he was an easy decision last week in last week's match coming in for An Andrew Jackson reagan Since Jonathan bell was a concussion protocol Which Brian schmidz were shared with the media. Yesterday it's also worth noting that regardless of If Jonathan bell had been heavy or, not Kim, ky he does have experience with two people on the back line And Stephen fry and in excuse, Me hendon knew who who he played with during twenty eighteen and twenty.
Speaker 4: Nineteen, yeah, Thanks, michelle Kim key playing in THE K, league of, Course stella cred out there back in his home country and then decided to make the move back TO mls and no better, place of, course and picking up where he left off with The.
Speaker 21: Sounders his experience certainly.
Speaker 4: Is an asset of Risch metzer on the back, line someone For Jackson. Reagan he's, got of Course yemar to look to and develop, from but Kim ki is just another force in which to learn from.
Speaker 21: In that back.
Speaker 4: Line he steps in for that, Man jackson as the ball get shifted all the way to the far left because them is able to Nudge coloney off the, ball flix it in towards and their post easily collected by step And fry looking for. Options sounds just taking a. Breath i'm going to take some of the sting out of the. Game As nashville get a good foothold here in the early thirteen minutes remains Nel.
Speaker 24: Hil nashville does a nice job getting numbers in the. Box there go side to. Side it's been a white open, game hasn't. It they did not come here to park the. Bus they're on the front foot in their. Attack seattle are the Same knew who's trying to serve the ball forward a few, times trying to catch scanning The starski getting in behind and the sounder's fine early, goal of course is L efc.
Speaker 4: With klinie and that right was the eleventh minute AGAINST leefc when the sound is found back and that in that very productive offensive, game five goals against their arch rival L. Efc you really put the hammer on them that particular, game needed that, game in that particular time of the, season as they're trying to find their feet, offensively they'll breakout game for the attacking. Group let's not Forget Jordan morris this, season already Surpassing Rail royds for most all comp goals In sounder's. History hit eighty six and then hit his mark at eighty seven to become the standalone. Player but he Is Dela vega inside the h and yard, box Riggle free bounces inside the, eighteen cleared and hooked away By maraw into the foot of De La, vega Finds kilane Into probendovagas good old Riggle free just the ball back she asmisses or After rock as he was coming in off that left hand, side Finds new tries to flick it into what's the backstick over the. Crossbar it goes go Okick nashville fourteen minutes Going pete Feuing Neil.
Speaker 24: Nil great entry ball From Gomez, androtte perfectly waited pass in For ferrera and then good build. Up good opportunities For. Seattle right there they look very, Dangerous oh Bit. Vargas that little change of pace toward the touch line and the good cross just, unfortunate.
Speaker 23: A little bit Behind. Rothrock that's better From. Seattle it's great to See Kim kihee by the way on the. Field sort of surreal to have him.
Speaker 4: Back ruffrey just cooling it. Back we got this issue last week with the building out of the back just sound as. Encroaching So, pete you're a hopefully older school than, me But i'm old school as. Well this whole building out of the back from the six yard. Books you know he's open to the new. Methodology they can do, this they can open up the field they build if your thoughts about.
Speaker 24: It if you can do, it, Great if you can't do, it don't do. IT i Thought San diego was exceptional out of the, back very confident for a first year.
Speaker 4: Team it comes down the right hand, side chased down by Roth, rock who's starting to find his.
Speaker 21: Feet in the early months of this.
Speaker 24: Season so if you have the, personnel, Great if you don't have the person and it is.
Speaker 23: Wonderful you see a man in the city do.
Speaker 24: It when they do, it, Great they unlock teams that, way they get draw people. In that's the that's the object of playing out of the, back.
Speaker 4: The challenges beat mc mat city can do, it but wringing the Fourth division Of.
Speaker 21: England you try to build out the. Back it might not quite. Work it comes clears the ball over the end. Line it's gonna be another corner kick For. Nashville you, know if.
Speaker 24: You're coaching one of those, teams, right, uh when you, say, hey we're gonna build out of the, back you could be gone in about two, weeks, Right so.
Speaker 23: Know what you can do and what you can't.
Speaker 21: Do you know your. Assets, yes it comes kiss.
Speaker 4: Left, Foot it goes short To mukta bok top, up rolls it to the foot of.
Speaker 21: The jar thirty yards from.
Speaker 4: Goal he's going to flick it towards the back stick and easily collected By Stepan.
Speaker 21: Fry can't miss him today and bright.
Speaker 4: Oranges he launches the ball forward the, jar challenged by de La, vega tries to get up to his, feet challenged by de La. Vega tried to jump early and put off in the. Jar as the ball was in the, air fell into The nashville. Defender it's going to be a free, kick just ten yards or so outside Of Joe willis's eighteen yard bocks free kick For.
Speaker 21: Nashville but good quick look.
Speaker 4: By sepher And, fry and we'll make mention of. It of course as we proshed the second, half, certainly but we were talking before the, game not sure if The sounders have ever had a bench so strong as they have today with the return Of. Ruznak morris of course didn't get any minutes last.
Speaker 21: Week but was on the.
Speaker 4: Bench alex rolled down back from an injury that he picked.
Speaker 21: Up It's San.
Speaker 4: Diego all rolls out on his near. Side Alex mule tries to pick it. Up it's going to be A sounder's throw With new deep on the left hand.
Speaker 24: Side, Well brian's rewarded players for the game last, week but he has a tremendous.
Speaker 23: Bench they will be excited to come on.
Speaker 21: It, comes we will flix it.
Speaker 4: In Sorry. Pete the ball goes in and one By nashville picked up By new rolls it. Out we'll sloppy at times for The sounders they, build but now they can go down the left hand. Side Rotha Treasure regal three Of pelasios quickly picks up the. Ball why not wins? It sounders throwing on the halfway. Line paul one, goal one assist on his campaign so, far AND i think all eyes are On mazers for can he get off His mark not scored a goal yet In Sounders colors AND mls returns to his old Team, dallas where it's spent all his youth days and probe days up to this. Season, so as he mentioned in his comments in the build up For dallas and then this past week building up for this, game very surreal experience of family and friends in the, stadium probably very different getting changed in the opposition locker, room but stilling the result he would have wanted it as well as the boy gets whipped in Clay bynod headed By, naja picked up By, vargas only can find the foot Of, mule but there's rolled on wins the ball Off muktie Into.
Speaker 21: Delivate good quick, feet plays a square to Ob varga's top of the box. Left it goes To rothbrock clips.
Speaker 4: Into his left foot and there it Is missovski assistant.
Speaker 21: Referees flag is. Up there was a scuff shot By.
Speaker 4: Ferrera they're Asking baar to take a look and they will take a.
Speaker 21: Look referees just gonna hold it. Up it was a.
Speaker 4: Miss it's a scuff shot By. Ferrera vessovsky right, place right, time as he was last, week not once but twice the second time.
Speaker 21: Last week the goal.
Speaker 4: Was disallowed and the referees just gonna hold things. Up let's see if Potentially missovsky was on.
Speaker 24: Site at first, glance he looked like he was in an off side, position but they're gonna have a good review of it and have a good line on whether he.
Speaker 4: Was we'll see related to look at our monitor for a. Replay we haven't seen a replay, yet but it was a scuff shot By. Ferrari thought could that be the minute that at the moment his the replay now will leave you walk through.
Speaker 21: It, Pete oh easy eyelight was dropped in two. Yards, see that's definitely a. Goal there's no doubt about.
Speaker 4: It the crowd has seen, it and the referee is going to have to make a very easy call. Here it doesn't even need to always have to go and see it on the the screen Behind Joe willison's goal in the south.
Speaker 21: End but this will Be pete viewing a very easy.
Speaker 4: Call once you see that replay and in his sitting deep on the farst, Side masosky on on side and that's his second. Goal it will be your second or most likely in the last two.
Speaker 23: Games, yeah And i'm with. YOU i think that's a no.
Speaker 24: Brainer it looked uh like he was on by a good maybe even two or three feet so and you, Know missovski's first goal and uh champions the concast, stuff same. Thing he's in the he's inside the, box just gets a toe to, it you, Know. Danny as we were going, there they.
Speaker 21: Go here's the referees.
Speaker 4: Decision it's gonna come on to the loud. SCREEN i remember you.
Speaker 26: There it is the delayed reaction of the delayed. Celebration the green and blue lights flash through Lerman.
Speaker 4: Field massoski goes over to the northeast corner to celebrate with his. Teammates and That's Danny missoski's second.
Speaker 21: Goal in the last two.
Speaker 4: Games what a impact he's had stepping in For Jordan.
Speaker 23: Morris right place.
Speaker 24: Right i'm he gotta do the work to get, there and good little toe bo. Again AND i love the fact that he celebrated after the referee SAID i Think i've seen the delayed. Celebration wasn't as emphatic as maybe right after he'd. Scored but good For danny and good build up on that. Goal as you, mentioned for a scuffed a little, bit but the ball Into ferrera was a very good entry pass as, Well so great start For.
Speaker 4: SEATTLE i will see If ferreri even gets in the system that was the ball gets long slung and as the bull bounces through To Joe, willis he lets it roll into his eighteen year off.
Speaker 21: Books we're going to throw down.
Speaker 9: To Michelle lots to celebrate For Danny.
Speaker 6: Muskowski obviously as two goals in two matches now it's two first goals of the year in twenty twenty.
Speaker 9: Five but also in between these two, Goals.
Speaker 6: Danny got engaged On sunday to his beautiful, Fiance so a huge congratulations to them and their upcoming.
Speaker 9: Nuptuals but a trifecta For Danny.
Speaker 4: Musoski very, weak very good week dress and Mister Danny missosi gets his doots today and gets the goal to back up his game winning goal last. Week so The, sounders if they can keep it clean, sheet they'll be two game winning goals in the space of seven.
Speaker 24: Days and that's a first first goal against This nashville team for.
Speaker 23: The Seattle, sounders it. Is it's good For.
Speaker 24: Danny that was a terrific, goal right, place you, know and that's what you. Need sometimes it's not about striking it from the edge of the. Box it's get your toe in the right.
Speaker 4: Place Remember Alan, shearer the Great english, strikers once.
Speaker 21: Said he, said when you pick up the newspaper.
Speaker 4: On A sunday, morning in the box score it Says Alan shearer. Goal he doesn't Say Alan shearer scored from two yards or scored from twenty five. Yards it's a goal and that's what goal scores get paid to. Do And Danny musovski again just right, place right time as he was last. Week good reaction has flicked it off a scuff shot Of.
Speaker 21: Ferrara sounders go one goal.
Speaker 4: To nail here twenty three minutes.
Speaker 21: Gone here comes row, drop both comes in top of the.
Speaker 2: Box goes strike.
Speaker 26: By well done and it's a safe by Will is down to his.
Speaker 21: Right good build up by The. Sounders there's a head.
Speaker 4: Of steam with the men in. Green can they find that second?
Speaker 21: Goal?
Speaker 23: YEAH a good burst of energy from the team since the.
Speaker 24: Goal, Honestly DANNY i thought they looked, better Specifically Dana massovski And ferrera as this game. Started they looked more, active they looked more, alert And Brian schwitzer talked about getting to that near.
Speaker 23: Post that's what he did to get that.
Speaker 4: Goal and for the, Crowd pete at, daylight this a perfect spring day On he's the weekend of, course bull giving up Pickams masovski picks up a.
Speaker 21: Loose ball top of the.
Speaker 4: Box can he regularus himps well back To Talla vega to. Look strikes a good block but and then strike just over the.
Speaker 23: TOP i rolled on.
Speaker 4: It fell to the right foot Of, christian rolled about twenty five yards, out knocks it over the, top narrowly over.
Speaker 21: Goal kick Sound as leave one.
Speaker 4: Nil but The sounders have really got the win between their sales right, Now.
Speaker 23: Pete, Viewing, yeah they're coming in.
Speaker 24: Waves it would be wonderful to get a goal right now and open it up like The la game a few weeks. Ago they can get some success out of this right. Now nashville trying to play out of the back And seattle pressing Her, Hie.
Speaker 4: Sounder's got confidence pressing high at the field As willis has to go. Along ball comes into mule won well by roll doc ball bounce in the middle of the. Field christian Edby brookwood picked up again by Roll. Don he's reading the plate so well As farrera tries to play in the. Middle it is a good, ball just a little. Loose cassent picks it up with his cultured left, foot als down To sewage far side the Left muktar in the, middle so he just to.
Speaker 21: Go back to. Love it's To Brookman.
Speaker 4: Well today's match is presented by A, Provident swedish official healthcare partner Of Seattle SOUNDERS. Fcs get here in the twenty fifth, Minute sounders leading off the back of A mussofsky. Goal v our decision very clear and evident once she saw the. Replay this gardening is presented By.
Speaker 24: Providence you, Know danny gets the goal At, Dallas Jordan morris is on the. Bench Coach schmesser makes the decision to reward the guy who scores the. Goal Danny masovski rewards the coach for making that. Decision that's how it, works isn't it do the?
Speaker 23: Job you stay on?
Speaker 4: Well.
Speaker 21: Certainly one of.
Speaker 4: The comments, MADE i think it was By Paul. Rothrock he, said the depth this year is the team strength for this, campaign and it's taken a little while to get everybody back.
Speaker 21: Fit and.
Speaker 4: Healthy of, Course ariola missing through THAT acl injury such a. Shame but he saw him on the point this. Week he still got that smile on his. Face it's going to be back on the field before you know it. Is Paul ariola has been there before with THE, acl knows what to. Do it's the type of pro that's going to come back fitter and stronger than he was. Before but it Comes nashville With najah rolls it out To. Brookmann he clicked around the corner the far side left Of. Love its left foot inside the, box headed clear By jamar waited for the pressure From love its coming INTO i know is? It Brugman e La vega absorbed the. Pressure referee was right, there put the whistle to his. Mouth were kicks sounders and allows the team just to take a breath as they absorb this one ne lead and they build on. It Brian schmitzer certainly had his challenging halftime talk to the last couple of. Weeks p of, course last week he was so proud of his team to kind of brind out a result down In, dallas but certainly Against San diego In San, jose challenging first half performances required a bit of a hair dry treat For Brian. Schmitzer can they build on it to Make Brian schmitz's job another easier?
Speaker 23: Today, yeah you, know if you can get a win.
Speaker 24: Today now you're three to three and three we get another, goal we're equal On goll's four goals against in the.
Speaker 23: Eleven there's some things.
Speaker 24: That you can kind of, check some boxes that you want in, season get back to five, hundred then start climbing from.
Speaker 23: There you mentioned the.
Speaker 24: Bench you, know when you're sitting on the bench and It's alex Rolled, On Albert rusnak And Jordan, morris those guys are all, saying, hey well we get our, chance let's go make a. Difference and to roth rocks, point these guys are getting done right. Now and then they got reinforcements in the bucket loads on the.
Speaker 4: Bench Ryan kent of, course Not Roy. Kent Ryan kent is on the bench as. Well new signing, course with the THE mls rules allowing some space opened up on the cap with the player that's out for the, season that Was Paul. Ariolas so When paul not THAT acl injury became, evident who's gonna be out for the. Season the front office Staff Craig wible and his Team Shordan henderson were able to make their move and it Was Royan kent who was last With fenabace And Jose.
Speaker 21: Mourinho and it's been out for the best part of eight months from the, game trying to find his next.
Speaker 4: Stop that next stop is In seattle again some time, today potentially show the crowd was all about before. That sam's gonna have to defend this free kick on the left hand side For Nashville cassam with his left foot or it's gonna Be mukto with his. Right he good even BookTok comes in good cushion. Head IF i rolled, on tries to find the foot Of Dilla vega clipped forward By, kilane he was a. Chance he was looking for the ball down the, line scooted off his foot out.
Speaker 21: On the far side For nashville.
Speaker 24: Throw If I'm Brian, schweitzer at some POINT i, said tell me About Jose, mourinho, right because he's a master right as a, coach he, said such tremendous. SUCCESS i would love to know what his strengths as a coach. Were from a player's perspective well.
Speaker 21: KNOWING i think from all the Things i've seen and.
Speaker 4: Read and there was some interviews ON bbc about The Champions league and his destoried history in The Champions, league of course winning With Into, milan winning With, porto who were all underdogs in those given. Years but it's discipline tactics he was thinking about When Into milana went Into barcelona one that's semi, Final barcelona with a great team at the, time of, course with likes a, messy and they managed to go in there and get a. Result all of that discipline and there Comes sounders down the left hand. Side it goes To Jesus ferrara just cuts, in plays the ball inside To, mussovski gets the foot, on scoots a plass in free one of the face of gold collected By Pegro Dola.
Speaker 21: Egg on the var, side the sound.
Speaker 4: Is Right klany in, Support paul ricochets, off finds a foot of. Surage Now cassem and there's rolled on picks the pocket. Again poor play By. Cassemm down. Line it goes To vargas towards the end line cuts it Back Da.
Speaker 27: Vega brilliant gold by.
Speaker 28: The sounders made By vargas and scored by de La.
Speaker 4: Vega sounders lead two goals to.
Speaker 24: Nil what a fantastic, again change of pace From Lobed vargas scooting right past the defender and then has the wherewithal to get his head, up cut it back, perfectly way to pass To pedro de La vega.
Speaker 23: Who absolutely slams it. Home and we're.
Speaker 24: Watching you who lay La vega And obed. Dance they ain't gonna have to work a little more on. That the goal was. Absolute the dance has some room for, improvement but what a terrific.
Speaker 23: Goal And i'm thrilled for The sounders.
Speaker 24: Right, Now, danny because they needed to get another goal to really put this team. Away could we SEE i have a feeling we have more goals in.
Speaker 23: The tank with this.
Speaker 21: GAME i think so, Too and we'll.
Speaker 4: See the party language Of kassemi is not going to make Bj kalahan happy at. All he lost the poll fo chruise against Rolled. Gone he's done that so many times in this first, half righty picking the pocket inside the attacking off of the.
Speaker 21: Building there was that play that built Into.
Speaker 4: Vargas and Then Dela, vega who gets his first all IN mls for The sounders this, year back from. Injury now on the score sheet Is.
Speaker 21: Ferrera can he find that, goal.
Speaker 4: That elusive goal THAT i know all the men In green would love to see him. Score the goal is effort and his understanding now of the team and how they want to play is getting clearer by the. Day and here comes the sound is A gett whipped, in cleared By pelasi off the stretched leg by the tall rangeing number, four And nashville come with.
Speaker 21: Surage it's not.
Speaker 4: Easy we talk about the difficulty going to The west, coast not easy If East coast teams. Either and there comes The. Sounders bull flicked Into barger top of the. Box he, goes cuts it back To Dalla vega Into perrera can't quite get hold of the ball he picked up by Mule musovski on his, right but just tracked his shofar too weekly easily collected off the deck From Joe, willis but good quick play By massovski found a yard of space inside the Eighteen yardbots couldn't put it Pass.
Speaker 24: Willis sounds lead To neil some very good second, efforts Obd bargains being one of. Them right There masovski getting to the. Ball he'd love to see that happen for the, guys and they're coming in.
Speaker 23: Waves they want another, one don't.
Speaker 4: They well With assis Men vogas so Dela, Vega we're gonna throw it down To.
Speaker 6: Michelle Oh Bet vargas continuing to come into his own this, season just showing constant signs of. Improvement he's spoken openly about how this trade and bringing in Hayesus, ferira how that player has really been instrumental to him and his development and his relationships here and The. Sounders he said that the two of them had actually become like brothers ever since they were roommates In, spain and that they've had this amazing. Bond they have a very similar, background both With hispanic parents Speaking, spanish and they both have very big goals for themselves with only a five year age.
Speaker 9: Difference i'm gonna hold right. There Danny bull.
Speaker 4: Comes in cassem with the head as straight down the GUT a, fright Thanks, michelle perfect timing is The bull came in to Kiss sam on the back.
Speaker 21: Stick there was a solid headed.
Speaker 4: By the left winger that only found the chest Of Stepan.
Speaker 23: Froyd the end of the.
Speaker 4: Day he was a reasonly comfortable header because it was right down the middle of his, position right.
Speaker 21: There sound is continually two.
Speaker 4: Nil well for about down to, You, michelle if you want to fish up your, comment.
Speaker 6: Yes just On Obed vargas and his development and his relationship With cashu's for a wold players found success very, young and so it's obvious it's easy to see Why obed looks up To cashu's signing with the first team In dallas at the age of.
Speaker 9: Fifteen vargas With sounders at.
Speaker 23: Sixteen look.
Speaker 4: Him ferreira bullets a roper inside the box.
Speaker 2: Chance and it's a.
Speaker 27: Goal third of the afternoon and it's poor Rough.
Speaker 26: Rock who received the ball on the left hand side inside the eighteen and guide it into the back. Post but his first of the afternoon and the sounds third lamenting green, lead three.
Speaker 23: Nail what a great ball From Jesus.
Speaker 24: Ferira edge of the, box Sees paul on the left hand, Side rothrock takes him great first.
Speaker 23: Touch Joe willis had no chance on that. One his head has to be.
Speaker 24: Spinning what a terrific clinical finish and a terrific pass From jesus fererra.
Speaker 23: Right i'll tell you what this feels. LIKE i got.
Speaker 24: Goosebumps this feels like The La game all over. Again we are in the thirty fifth, minute up three. Nothing i'm no, mathematician but that means nine goals if we're going at one every ten.
Speaker 4: Minutes i'll let you figure that would. HAPPEN a beautiful wife is the math. Teacher i'm not even gonna try text all the math in that. HOUSEHOLD i THINK i got.
Speaker 23: IT i THINK i got.
Speaker 10: It.
Speaker 4: Well there was interesting watching when The sounders went to. Celebrate The nashville players came quickly together top of their eighteen yard, box so they're, like, okay, guys we need to try and figure this. Out we're gonna kind of stem the flow here because The sounders are in full flow and kim kihe is sitting in the middle of that bat, three you, know when The sounders are on, top when his name is barely being. Called, yes it's all been in the middle third and the attacking third for The, sounders And nashville just don't know where to turn right. Now it's coming from all. Angles all players and The sounders are in free flow. Mode and we still Have, Russneck we'll still.
Speaker 21: Have jordan on the, bench Left Ryan kent on the.
Speaker 4: BENCH i, mean wait till those guys come on the field at some point in the second. HALF i, Mean nashville won't know which way to turn.
Speaker 23: Where you wonder If brian will make any of those.
Speaker 24: Change i'm sure he wants to get him some minutes to get him, going but there might be a feeling of, no, no you guys are, good go, ahead keep. Going it's just this is a fun first thirty five minutes not, over and we're playing against a very good, team so we'll stay on task.
Speaker 4: Well SOUNDERS fc is presented By, Provident swedish official healthcare partner Of SOUNDERS. Fc ull goes threaded in good challenge By, delavega picked up By, rothrock wriggles free to. Obt vargas pushed, over no found given by the. Referee wall goes. Down vargas goes in building late on the. Challenge referee just gonna hold things. Up doesn't look like he's gonna put.
Speaker 21: There it is a yellow.
Speaker 4: Card first Yellow cardiff the day goes To vargas at.
Speaker 2: The rattic on the.
Speaker 21: Tackle thirty seven.
Speaker 4: Minutes it has been a rapid fire thirty seven minutes gone here AT eqc Pitch lubinfield ninety three point three KGr. Fm wherever you're joining, us hopefully you're enjoying this. Game we certainly are from up here in the. Booth today crowns into. It weather's perfect sounders are delivering the back of goals From, Musovsky Dela, vega And.
Speaker 24: Rothrock it's sure like lit Bit vargas he strips someone from. Behind the second effort he, gets in my, opinion fouled referee no. Goll then he goes and gets stuck in. AGAIN a progression in his playing ability and his tenacity is wonderful to.
Speaker 4: Watch sound is in full high press mode now feeling it this afternoon as the all goes down the.
Speaker 21: Line give me drop back By mule and then given up by. Mookt nothing's going right For nashville right. Now.
Speaker 4: Well this copywrighting audio casts Of Major League soccer may not be, retransmitted, reproduced or rebroadcast without the express written consent.
Speaker 21: Of Major League.
Speaker 4: Soccer seven and a half minutes left of the forty Five see what.
Speaker 21: The referee adds on the real delays to speak of this.
Speaker 4: Afternoon we hope it's gonna be a quick fire forty five for The. Sounders extreme as successful forty five as who drives To clint the. Ball eventually the referee calls it no advantage given it was off the hand Of.
Speaker 21: Surage it's gonna be a free kick For sound inside the half of the.
Speaker 4: Field we'll don't leave us at half. Time jackson Felts Kellen. Rowe we'll have all sorts to talk about in this first. Half we know That jackson will be in a good mood after this.
Speaker 29: Half, pete, yes he. Will he'll be fired up as he should. Be sounders on the road next week At. Colorado so three straight away, games they're Gonna sound and take it bat to.
Speaker 4: Chair porl goes. Hey now heavy on the pass By roth try to thread the needle With massovska going in behind the.
Speaker 21: Back four a little heavy on the pass goals so we'll.
Speaker 4: Listen he rolls it out to the far side to.
Speaker 23: Love it really.
Speaker 24: Clinical Danny massowski gets, up lays the ball down with his chest For Paul rothrock who's underneath. Him And, paul as you, said just a bit heavy on the, touch BUT i love it From Danny massowski being a good target upfront and then spinning off The prothrock gives it to.
Speaker 23: Him you might get his second goal the Night ja has.
Speaker 4: It nashville just taking a, breath trying to figure themselves out, now shell, shocked fingers right that third. GOAL i think you're, right especially, defensively how strong they are of the years to come into plays like. This they're playing, well both defensively and. Offensively that's good wins in the last couple of. Weeks come in here and you get blown apart in this first thirty five forty, minutes ball goes back To willis and as.
Speaker 21: They build out the, back we're going to throw it down To.
Speaker 6: Michelle, Yes, DANNY i need you And pete to knock on some wood up there in the booth for me with this. ONE i feel comfortable giving the statistic That i'm about to, here BUT i still don't want to jinx. Anything The sounders come into today's match with the most wins in the league.
Speaker 9: Since two thousand and nine home.
Speaker 6: Wins i'm sorry home wins with one hundred and, fifty we're behind them for. Real Salt lake and The columbus crew with one hundred and forty. Nine so hopefully things continue to go this way and we'll be at one fifty one at the end of this.
Speaker 9: Afternoon Thanks.
Speaker 4: Michelle i'll add on to that as, Well. Sounders since two thousand and, Nine i've had the most point of scase Any Eastern conference teams with two indreds sixty one points coming into today's.
Speaker 21: Game so The sounders continue to.
Speaker 4: Hold all sorts of. Records it's pretty. Impressive we know That sounders away from home at home will continue to the premier franchise in the MLS's who shows this fancy feet as he drives, forward flicks it over the, top sounds that possession With ferrara inside the attack.
Speaker 21: In half of the.
Speaker 4: Field good change of play By farrera shifts it from left to the right with rolled.
Speaker 21: On that's A Vargas klany kind of slowly makes his way back.
Speaker 4: Out to the right hand, side goes back To kim Key he as you mentioned, book he And sep And fry in the last twenty minutes also been very much spectators in this. Game is exactly How Brian schmittz would want them to. Be paul goes fast side the right With, kolan you, know the solid outing by the young, man and he plays the ball in they'll.
Speaker 21: Fall Into mussaski giving.
Speaker 4: Up he comes sorry to cross the half way line fast side the left through the legs of rolled on thirty darts from god a sense and bull rolls Into mule Sat oba by New i'm not Sure Bryan schmitt's a little like that right, now but he gets away that and then gets nuts in the back By mule crowd love.
Speaker 23: It sometimes you who can torture a?
Speaker 24: Coach, right he's inside his own box if you want to step over a movie some.
Speaker 21: BREROWING i think he torture everybody else in the time as.
Speaker 4: Well but hey, listen if he join the confidence gets a job.
Speaker 24: Done, yes, YEAH i can't argue why. NOT i know that's Not brian's, style BUT i think he's come to. Respect he's always said he's one of the best.
Speaker 23: One on one.
Speaker 24: Defenders now we're seeing a little bit of his offensive. Prowess unfortunately it's a little bit close to our.
Speaker 4: Goal what's, interesting sound is eight shots on the, game but only forty six percent. Possession So nashville law holding possession of the ball much more effectively relative To, stamps but they have to have possession with a Per sounders have taken full advantage of their forty six. PERCENT i mentioned eight shots for The. Sounders one shot sole shot For nashville that was headed By cassam that was saved and the end comfortably By stephan Fry Is kinky has a little stumbled and then regain his footing and plays the ball back To Stefan. Fry as we get here in the forty third, Minute, osh you can barely. Blink in the first half is, Gone sounders leading three goals to nil As vargas just gets shrugged. Off the ball picked up By, mule we played By roldan comes back and There's vargas goes, over just feels the press By mule and that's experienced body in the young man's frame.
Speaker 21: Feels the, pressure goes, Down earns the free.
Speaker 4: Kick sounders get the ball going, quickly and why not as they lead here three goals to, nil just.
Speaker 21: A couple of minutes to. Go flicks up the top By.
Speaker 4: Ferrera lots of confidence throughout the team right now as the ball goes over the. Top dannimosofski isn't able to collect headed back By pelassios For sounders FC's Kids club is better than ever now with more membership. Option Semis squad offers young fans ages five through, twelve exclusive merchandise experiences and. More go to soundersfc dot com slash Kids Dash club to join the.
Speaker 23: Pot Danny ferrara has just looked so sharp his passing in tight.
Speaker 24: Spaces you just changed the point of attack a moment. Ago the entry ball for the. Assist very impressive to, me and you know it's just a matter of. Time he was the second youngest in age twenty five to get to fifty three, goals so we know he's got the. Capabilities Landon donov it's the only guy ahead of him on that in that. Category but some of his footwork and movement of the ball has been. Exceptional you could see it in the beginning of the. Game he looked good right from the beginning of the, game so That dallas game must have given him a. Lift the felt called by the referee Fels. Lot the referees put his whistle to his mouth a fair few times this first.
Speaker 21: Half you know that last week it felt the referee was giving out yellow cards.
Speaker 4: Early it's tough to manage a game when you start to ref that.
Speaker 21: Way but it's been, fair it's been consistent which saw you. Want and now it's gonna be a free.
Speaker 4: Kick fourteen thirty five yards or so out just left us center For nashville as they attacked the gold to ab right in their Full navy blue kit And sounders put their war ten yards in. Front three man wal clipped in By and that's, SO i want to, say By.
Speaker 30: Fry so it snuck into the back post trying to find the far post when it's, finish and it Was fry who went down strong right hand keeps his clean.
Speaker 21: Sheets sounders continue to lead here three nil pee.
Speaker 24: Viewing, yeah those are two somewhat point blank opportunities For. Nashville fry in exactly the right spot at the right time and stays.
Speaker 23: As big as he.
Speaker 24: Can and this is one of those, Things, danny where all of us in. It nice long, punt seventy year old punt From. Fry this is one of those things Where nashville is gonna get frustrated and just.
Speaker 23: Think we can't do. Anything fry is always in the right. Spot it Comes.
Speaker 4: Kine down on the right hand, side whips it, in takes a, deflection comes s easily collected By willis looking for the quick. Throw Nothing on holds it and then rolls it out to his right To. Nashah four minutes of added time by the. Referee you got to think that was based on THE vr. Decision no real interest to speak. Of as the ball goes, long good play by Kim, gee back heel towards new initially cleaned up By yamar and then Kim, kie and then he shrugs Off mule and the ball goes. Down The sounders left with Roth rock close down By. Pelasios good defended by the big central. Defender Keep on inside knocks it. Off the shins of Rough rock are thrown For nashville deep on their right hand, side just down to our. Left all goes down like like To. Mules sound is he to see this one, Out just retain, possession maybe even nick an the goal.
Speaker 19: For.
Speaker 4: Nashville they want to get into the locker room. Regroup it's some words of wisdom that's. Kicking he goes flying in or put collision With muktar thinking he slowly gets back to his. Feet it's gonna be a free kick for The, sounders another chance to get on the. Board sounders leading three goals to nil minute thirty into the four minutes about it time to mention picture perfect afternoon here at Lumen Field sounders delivering the goods for The sounders faithful who are packed into Lumen field. Today why not gonna add for a better spring day than this in The Pacific.
Speaker 21: NORTHWEST i don't know.
Speaker 2: As much.
Speaker 4: That's the thing to do in this type of day that watch the s his, play especially in the form there playing in today is due to the Little.
Speaker 21: Stepo goes To ferrara to A, rothrock back to.
Speaker 4: Nudes he get the chance to clip it in now he goes back To rothrock on this left hand side and whipped him with his right foot and then bounces through over the end. Line disappointing for The sounders when you got big Men pete viewing like game and Kim ki he going, up didn't quite feel like they had got it all.
Speaker 21: CONNECTED a bit of a wasted.
Speaker 24: Opportunity, yeah you would want to see that go on the, box especially just a moment before the. Half as you, say with all the big bodies that we have in, there so it looks, scripted BUT i think it kind of broke apart at the.
Speaker 23: End one Thing i've Seen danny THAT i haven't seen all.
Speaker 24: Season i've seen five or six Different Seattle sounder players come from Behind Christan oldan.
Speaker 23: Being one of, Them hovid being the, other Kim kie just now.
Speaker 24: And stripping the national players the second effort defensive who's been.
Speaker 4: Fantastic, well wherever you head, it Discount ty wants to get you there. Safely shot for toys with treadwell well your personal tire guide at Discount tire Dot. Com one minute to go here At luminfield for this first, half and what a first half it's. Been you blink once and the forty five minutes has Gone sounders leading three goals to. Nil you could not write a better script than that for The sounders coming off the back of a one nil.
Speaker 21: Win In dallas last. Week resilient performance by The.
Speaker 4: Sounders difficult place to, play especially when you've got the weight of the world on your shoulders after getting drugged by New Boy San diego In San diego the week. Before that shows the mark of a champion team has been there. Before as the ball goes in there's new.
Speaker 31: Clashes in s sorwage not a same by bry referee let the advantage go swage was in sounders switched off for a moment and it Was stepan.
Speaker 4: Five WHAT i count is his third big time safe of this. Afternoon so the sound was a score three. Goals but It's Stephan fry with his three critical saves that have kept the clean sheets his four.
Speaker 23: Hundred and fifteenth game.
Speaker 24: Playing goal that he is earning a great shutout for the first. Half but you're right again three point blank goes down big on that one that was the last one was probably the best of the.
Speaker 23: Three holding his.
Speaker 4: Position the referee is just holding up play. Here it was a challenge by knew who that was a Erratic you gotta think he wasn't the last man That mockta was not going to go in on. Goal he flicked it around the. Corner but the referee has paused the game and that would be a real turn of events here as we take past the four minute. Mark he gave the Advantage sage had the advantage inside the eighteen yard, box missed his.
Speaker 21: Shot now could we.
Speaker 4: Get some last minute drama here in this first half which would really change, things and there's a referee. Whistle he took a list of nothing there and The sounders emphatically walk into the locker room after a really positive first half. Performance it Was dannimsovski after r in the nineteenth, minute flicked.
Speaker 21: A scuff shot From ferrera Past Joe willis's getting The sounders on the.
Speaker 4: Board and then he was a masterful build up By Herbert, vargas a goal by de La, vega his first of HIS mls, campaign and then he Was Paul rothrock in the thirty fourth, minute plecked to the ball on the left, side found the far, corner put The sounders up three, goals and he'll peat few of your final thoughts.
Speaker 24: Well some really good clinical finishing from The, sounders also some second efforts throughout the game to create those.
Speaker 23: Opportunities seattle's in a great.
Speaker 24: Spot WHAT i would love to see is come out and replicate the second half as they did the, first because this has been a very it's the fastest forty five Minutes i've seen in a long, time having a great.
Speaker 23: Time they want to keep this.
Speaker 24: Going you mentioned The San diego Game seattle is doing To nashville What San diego. Did so let's get let's keep it. Going let's not take our foot off the. Gas let's keep the clean sheet For Stephan, fry and let's bring some more of these guys back on the.
Speaker 4: Field we'll take a short, Break Jackson, Peltz Keller Ur we'll be back to break it all down halftime.
Speaker 21: Here AT eqc Pitcher Lurement.
Speaker 4: Field great afternoon for The sounders fans as they.
Speaker 21: Lead sounders lead three goals to nail Against.
Speaker 5: Nashville At, umquadbank our business is about rooting for. Yours our bankers are experts at helping you navigate financial solutions centered around your. Business as a top RANKED sba lender In, seattle we believe that when small businesses, grow our communities. Thrive umquadbank is the official banking partner Of SOUNDERS. Fc visit umquadbank dot com to learn.
Speaker 12: More MEMBER, Fdic, hey They're sounders.
Speaker 11: Fans all of us At soundtran love when you take the train to the, match but we want to remind you to use crosswalks and obey traffic signals near. Tracks trains are quieter than you. Expect travel in both directions and approach at varying speeds that are difficult to. Judge the amount of time you might save by ducking or going around a crossing gate isn't worth risking your life. For so next time you're by a, track play it. Safe that way we all.
Speaker 13: WIN a message from Sound, transit are you ready to?
Speaker 16: Rock Emerald Queen Casino Event center Presents Hairball, Thursday may, first celebrating twenty five years with their Silver Anniversary. Tour it's like twenty concerts in one, night the bombastic celebration of arena. ROCK a band puts on a, Concert hairball puts on an, event a mind, blowing drop dead accurate homage to some of the biggest arena acts in the.
Speaker 8: World Emerald Queen, casino the entertainment capital of.
Speaker 5: The, Northwest providence And SOUNDERS fc are proud to continue The Community assists of The. Match The Community assist of The match will help elevate individuals and organizations who stand tall for, justice equality and community well. Being each, match SOUNDERS fc In providence will proudly recognize one exceptional nominee during an exclusive halftime. Feature to nominate a hero in your, community please VISIT soundersfc dot com Slash Community assist for a chance to be recognized as Our Community.
Speaker 4: Assist of the.
Speaker 1: Match you're listening To SOUNDERS Fc. Soccer SOUNDERS Fc soccer is brought to you By Delta, airlines proud to donate one soccer ball for every mile rand By SOUNDERS fc players this season Through Rave foundations One mile One ball program and By, Provident swedish official healthcare partner Of Seattle SOUNDERS. Fc now time for The SOUNDERS fc Halftime.
Speaker 2: Show forty five minutes in the, Book sir At luminfield and Your sounders are flying three nothing lead In. Nashville this game got going here in the first twenty minutes a goal that had to go to Var Danny mazowski puts it in the back of the net which made it one. Nothing assists on that play From Paul, Rothrock, hey Sus. Ferrera you're gonna hear their names. Again in the thirtieth Minute pedro De, levega this time assists From Christian roldan And Obed, vargas who had a sensational about one minute leading up to that. Goal in the thirtieth, minute and then just a few minutes later thirty fourth, minute it's A Paul rothrock, goal assists coming From Heesus ferira as, well and what a half of soccer that Was Kellan. Rowe if you bring you into the halftime show talking about a three to nothing, lead we.
Speaker 3: Talked about, confidence and Then Danny massofski shows up as a poacher's, goal finds you a right place at right time and the moose is definitely.
Speaker 2: Loose it's a great little play and you bring it on.
Speaker 3: Again you Have Ovid vargas who dropped his shoulder and lost defenders twice in the span about forty seconds and plays a great little cutback to a on running Patro ja L, vega who had made made sure that that ball is in the back of the. NET i think he's struck that harder than anything he's hit before in the back of the, net and you can see the confidence that he's growing with. Now and then you get a guy who's worked so hard throughout these LAST i mean four or five, games but he talked about the last season as well.
Speaker 2: To earn that starting spot In Paul, rothrock and he's finally.
Speaker 3: Getting the credit that he deserves in that goal, again assisted by the guy we talked about in the Pregame Jesus, ferreira, who, yes he may not score too many, goals but he is already on that top that leader board for assists on this team this, year and he is definitely rounding.
Speaker 2: Out his game, confidence, Right like everybody's playing with. CONFIDENCE i, mean when The sounders have been rolling over the last, decade you feel the waves and as a fan you just see the wave after wave after a, wave and usually it results in. Goals And i'm sure as a player, too you feel when the waves are. Happening that first, half we just saw wave after wave after wave and get three goals from, it and it just it feels like the confidence that guys are having fun and it's loan so.
Speaker 3: Easily, well these are the kind of waves that all of a, sudden there's an end product to, it, Right and that's the whole big, thing is that there is confidence and there's an end product to these waves that are coming. Through The sounders just need to be careful because there is another wave. Coming And nashville made sure that they knew it because two chances there at the end that you are a good save from two good saves actually from seven. Fry so they have got to make sure that if the confidence is, high and that's, great but you've got to still see this game out, because as you, Know Kobe bryant, said, hey job ain.
Speaker 2: Done job being done right? Now three, nothing but forty five minutes still to. PLAY a good transition to talk about what's ahead in the last forty. Five we'll tell you about that. Next before we, DO i will tell you. Quickly CENTERS Fc soccer is presented By, Providence swedish official healthcare partner Of SOUNDERS. Fc also michelob ninety five calories and two point six grams of. Carbs it's only worth it if you. Enjoyed it's a three Nothing seattle. Lead how do we hold onto? This we'll get to that and then the second part of the halftime show next On Sports radio ninety three point THREE.
Speaker 5: Kjrfm At, umquabank our business is about rooting for. Yours our bankers are experts at helping you navigate financial solutions centered around your. Business as a top RANKED sba lender In, seattle we believe that when small businesses, grow our communities. Thrive mquadbank is the official banking partner Of SOUNDERS. Fc Visit umquadbank dot com to learn more MEMBER. Fdic why is.
Speaker 14: Life better With American Family Insurance because every policy comes with something very, special a trusted agent who's there to help protect your dreams by finding the right coverage at the right. Price save up to twenty three percent when you bundle home and Auto American Family. Insurance get a quote and find an agent AT mfam dot.
Speaker 15: Com products not available in every state VISIT mfam dot com so learn how discounts may apply to. You American Family Mutual Insurance company S ii and it is Operating company six. Thousand American, Parkway, Madison.
Speaker 12: Wisconsin, hey They're sounders.
Speaker 11: Fans all of us At Sound transit love when you take the train to the, match but we want to remind you to use crosswalks and obey traffic signals near. Tracks trains are quieter than you, expect travel in both, directions and approach at varying speeds that are difficult to. Judge the amount of time you might say by ducking or going around a crossing gate isn't worth risking your life.
Speaker 12: For so next time you're buy a, track play it. Safe that, way we all.
Speaker 13: WIN a message From Sound Transit.
Speaker 5: SOUNDERS fc is proud to partner With Regent's Blue, shield a health plan that's been helping Keep washington healthy for over one hundred, years and now two proud organizations are coming, together uniting under a shared. Mission Both SOUNDERS fc And Regent's Blue shield believe.
Speaker 1: That play is not a.
Speaker 5: Privilege we will work hand in, hand leveraging the power of soccer to make a positive impact on children's. Lives SOUNDERS fc And Regent's Blue shield champions on the pitch and in the.
Speaker 18: Community if you've been Having yo mcdung sausage mccloffin with an ice coffee from somewhere, else now.
Speaker 1: Can.
Speaker 10: Reconsider in The Pacific, northwest it's never too cold for a nice coffee in the. Morning grab yourself a Medium, Carmel French manila or a classic iced coffee for just two twenty. Nine morning beverage may cause craving for McMuffin or hash. Browns prices and participation may. Vary cannot be combined with any other offer or comba.
Speaker 22: Meal sound is fans looking for behind the scenes, content interviews with your favorite pleasant, coaches and expa x's and o's, analysis make sure to check out The SOUNDEST fc podcast with The Captain Brad evans and myself Stee Zac.
Speaker 5: Kwani whether you're a Diehard, sounder, faithful a lover of the beautiful, game or thinking of attending your first match At, lumenfield this show is for, you with weekly episodes available wherever you get your. Podcasts check us out as your source Of sounder soccer across the Sound.
Speaker 2: Join the Put Go.
Speaker 1: Sounders now back To Seattle Sounders socker On Sports radio ninety three point three KJR.
Speaker 2: Fm, well it's all smiles and it's all fun up here in the broadcast with a lumin field where Your sounder's currently leading three to nothing at the halftime over In. Nashville this corpredded audio cast From Major League soccer may not be, retransmitted, reproduced or rebroadcast without the expressor and consent Of Major League. Soccer now callan. Rowe The sounders have a very very deep bench, today maybe the best bench In sounder, history loaded at so many different, positions leading three to nothing right, now managing minutes for a few guys on and off the. Bench but what do you do if You're Brian spencer right now at the.
Speaker 21: Moment i'm gonna.
Speaker 2: Reward the guys on the, field you, know after the. HALF i think they've had a good.
Speaker 3: Half They've they've obviously had a little slip up here and, there good saves from step And, fry But i'm gonna reward them with a least the sixtieth.
Speaker 2: Minute, mark and then you kind of have to you gotta think about a little.
Speaker 3: Bit you've Gotten Albert, Rusnak you've Got Jordan, Morris you've Got Ryan, kent guys that you kind of need to get minutes in real game scenarios so they can come in later in the in the. Year so for, me the sixtieth minute, mark you'll See BRIAN smei kind of take some take some more, chances get those guys onto the, field and then maybe sprinkle in some veteranus and allowed maybe an Open vargas And christian rolled on to get a little bit of time off and put in a guy LIKE. Jp oh darn, right you're gonna put in a guy LIKE. Jp i'p got to run that, midfield which has had a lot of joy thus, far AND i don't Think nashville has been able to take care of the midfield of the Salf Sounders no in that first.
Speaker 2: Half they haven't and you just got to make sure not let up and Let nashville have the opportunities like they did in the final couple of minutes there of the first. Half but it is a three to Nothing sounders lead And SOUNDERS Fc soccer once again brought to You Vice, Provident swedish official healthcare partner Of Seattle SOUNDERS, Fc Danny, Jackson Pete Fewing Michelle ludko on the. Sideline the three of them will have the second half that kicks off next On Sports radio ninety three point THREE.
Speaker 17: Kjrfm want the same expert advice from the pros at a discount tire store while shopping for tires, Online Meet treadwell your personal tire. Guide treadwell is an online tire buying guide that gives you personalized recommendations based on your, location driving, habits and tire. Performance just enter your vehicle, info zip, code and driving, routines and Then treadwell will match you with the perfect tire for your. Vehicle shop for tires With treadwell at discount tire dot. Com let's get you taken.
Speaker 5: Care Of providence And SOUNDERS fc are proud to continue The Community assist of The. Match The Community assists of The match will help elevate individuals and organizations who stand tall for, justice equality and community. Welping each, Match SOUNDERS fc And providence will proudly recognize one exceptional nominee during an exclusive halftime. Feature to nominate a hero in your, community please visit soundersfc dot com Slash Community assist for a chance to be recognized as Our Community assist of The.
Speaker 12: Match hey, There sounders.
Speaker 11: Fans all of us at Sound transit love when you take the train to the, match but we want to remind you to use crosswalks and obey traffic signals near. Tracks trains are quieter than you, expect travel in both directions and a pro at varying speeds that are difficult to. Judge the amount of time you might say by ducking or going around a crossing gate isn't worth risking your life.
Speaker 12: For so next time you're buy a, track play it.
Speaker 13: Safe that, way we all win a message from Sound.
Speaker 19: Transit life's better With American Family insurance because whether it's a family road trip in your dream car or hosting a family reunion in your Dream. Home we help you feel protected so you can enjoy those dreams with peace of. Mind save up to twenty three percent when you bundle home and. Auto American Family. Insurance get a quote and find an agent AT amfam dot.
Speaker 15: Com products not available in every. State VISIT mfm dot com to learn how discounts may apply to. You American Family Mutual Insurance company si and is operating company six Thousand American, Parkway, Madison.
Speaker 5: Wisconsin At, umpquabank our business is about rooting for. Yours our bankers are experts at helping you navigate financial solutions centered around your. Business as a top RANKED sba lender And, seattle we believe that when small businesses, grow our communities. Thrive umpquahbank is the official banking partner of SOUNDERS. Fc visit umpquadbank dot com to learn.
Speaker 8: More MEMBER.
Speaker 5: Fdic SOUNDERS fc is proud to partner With Regent's Blue, shield a health plan that's been helping Keep washington healthy for over one hundred, years and now two proud organizations are coming, together uniting under a shared. Mission both SOUNDERS fc And Regent's Blue shield believe that play is not a. Privilege we will work hand in, hand leveraging the power of soccer to make a positive impact on children's. Lives SOUNDERS fc And Regent's Blue shield champions.
Speaker 1: On the pitch and in the. Community now back To Seattle. Sounders sucker On Sports radio ninety three point three KJR, Fm.
Speaker 4: Welcome Back sounders fans TO equc pitch a lumin. Field Whether sounders have enjoy extremely productive first half going into the locker room at halftime three goals up Against Eastern Conference NASHVILLE. Sc it Was musovski in the nineteenth, minute Then Della vega in the thirtieth and rounded up By Paul rothrock in the thirty fourth. Minute and emphatic first half performance for The, sounders backing up what was from fatic performance AGAINST lafc just a month or so. Ago So sounders, now but they get to play on their front. Foot we're already looking down and seeing three quick fire changes By. Nashville's they try to turn things, around But pete's the as the players get, set REFEREE i don't see hey now he started to make his way out. Here we're at the zero minute, mark the players are. Ready referees decided to take an extra few minutes to have that cup of, tea have a. Conversation maybe they're exhausted after that first, half but give me a quick thoughts about what The sounders did in that first half and.
Speaker 21: Then maybe what they have to do in this second half to keep things.
Speaker 23: Going, well take your foot off the, gas really stick it to this.
Speaker 24: Team you had just said that a moment ago That Brian schpetzer's probably telling them in, there let's keep. Going let's not you, know three, nothing, great that's, great but let's keep momentum going on our. Side let's get more. GOALS i, mean if they walk out with a three nothing, win everyody's gonna be. Happy but this could be one where they get like you, SAID, lafc they can get five goals out of this.
Speaker 23: Game SO i think they. DON'T i think they just they're having a great. TIME i think they keep working on their.
Speaker 24: Finishing they keep working on get the clean, sheet for, sure but keep more of what they've been.
Speaker 4: Doing, well Let's nashville make a couple of subs the first time the second. HALF i have to Hopefully michelle got a chance to talk to Mister Brian, schumette.
Speaker 9: So we'll throw it down To, MICHELLE i, Did, danny and you know, what no surprise.
Speaker 6: Here Pete hewing is right in sync with exactly What Brian schmester's messages.
Speaker 9: Were to his team at the.
Speaker 6: Break he told me that he's told the club first and, foremost don't become. Complacent he pointed out of several instances Where Steph fry bailed the team, out he, said based off of a stupid foul and the team falling asleep here and, there he, said he pointed those.
Speaker 9: Out he, said we cannot become.
Speaker 6: Complacent one goal For nashville could can change the entire dynamic of this. Game he also said that they've really talked a lot about fine tuning defending on the left side of the field and how really to try and shut Down muktar spokes specifically Between Paul rothrock and Knew who and how that kind of transition. Worked and then, lastly he, said because The sounders are up three, mil he expects This nashville team to start making a lot of crosses and that that is up To rothrock And klani to really stop those crosses from happening and.
Speaker 9: Force this team to do, short little.
Speaker 6: Passes WHEN i asked him if he was making any transitions or CHANGES i should say to the. Lineup he, said, no this starting eleven deserves more time on the field.
Speaker 4: Today, yep Thanks Michelle hamma down is WHAT i would say is find that next, goal and you mentioned.
Speaker 21: It next goal is vitally. Important The sounders get, it, game set and.
Speaker 4: Match If nashville get, it we'll be a few nervy moments on the field and in the stands In, nashville a.
Speaker 21: Little bit of impetus for the rest of this. Game but The sounders about being.
Speaker 4: Professional find that fourth goal and give the chance for players Like Ryan kent potential to make down the field to make his debut for The. Sounders so let's get you the lineup for The, sounders no, changes As michelle mentioned coming out at, Halftime Stefan fryan goal back three Of Yama kiki And Knuho, Kilany Christian Obed paul in the, midfield and Then pedro de La, Vega Haesus ferrara And Danny vessovsky up. Front we'll get To nashville's lineup just a. Moment we think there's a few tweaks to their, lineup potentially go to a three back system to Counter.
Speaker 21: Seattle's three land.
Speaker 4: System it Comes yasbec driving down the left hand, side shouted By yama towards the. Endline he, goes good tackle By yama knocks it over the end. Line early corner kick For nashville as they try to get themselves back into this. Game forty seventh minute sound as lead three, nilk it's gonna Be harney mucked. Up one arm up in the air on this near. Side there all navy kit with slashers of yellow across the shirt and. Shorts one arm up in the air and it comes into other's right foot and cleared By hazus and hook clear off his head and then now by his foot across the half way. Line Joe willis far out of his, goals rolls it back to the jar right in the middle of the center, circle clips.
Speaker 21: It forward Towards ma who's, there and there's Muckt our top of the. Box shrugs.
Speaker 4: Off christian rolled on no real, options has to go out to the. Right referee eventually looked out on to his, knees put his arms off in the air asking for some. Help referee obliged gave the free. Kick sounders need to defend a free kick now on their right hand. Side sounders in their green, shirts blue shorts. White so it's attacking the South gold to our right in that traditional, end attacking in the second half In nashville to mention Or. Navy now they have a free kick attack in the north, end The gold to our.
Speaker 21: Left players just.
Speaker 4: Sitting just inside the eighteen yard. Box the big man are. Up bill comes in By, bukta ball bounced Around rickcochet's gonna be a goalkick for The. Sounders they continue to lead three to nil And pete nothing unexpected From Brian. Schmitze but the, question now we'll get to the bench in a, minute is the changes and How brian manages this second, half especially with the team doing so well in this first half of the.
Speaker 24: Goals the, Explored, yeah because everything speaks. Right there will be messages sent when players come. On BUT i like that he's rewarded this group of eleven for their first half. PERFORMANCE i think you'll give this group, another, say fifteen to twenty, minutes and then it would be wise with the three goal lead to bring in a guy Like. Ryan can't give him an opportunity, Yet Alex trolldn back On. Morris but then point we talk about the best bench that they've ever had today and it just gives The sounders. Options they've got a week between now in the next, game And brian loves it when practices are, competitive when these guys get their chance to come back, in that's going to add to the. Competitiveness we all know That, Albert Alex jordan are all starters with this, team but this group that's on the fields making a good case, Themself kasowski being one of.
Speaker 23: Them de La vega, right it's been a good Kim. Ki he looks, very very comfortable out there right back as he was a few years.
Speaker 4: Ago take it towards the fiftieth minute, Mark sounds have a free kick right of, center forty odds from the end, line chance to maybe find their fourth. Goal they lead here.
Speaker 21: Three goals to now back of A, Lesofsky de La vega rough.
Speaker 4: Trefector in the first, half Wall u up in the air By Hadus frere runs a mad bull comes in towards the back, stick headed away strike and then clipped off the back Of.
Speaker 21: Schaffelberg over the.
Speaker 2: Top it.
Speaker 4: Goes it was a good stripe by Kim. Key the ball came to his right foot about sixteen yards. Out he took a swipe at, it good, connection goes over the. Top it's gonna be a corner cack for The. Sounders on this right hand, side it'll Be Hazus.
Speaker 24: FERRARA i hit a very Clean. Shavelberg if he's not, there it might be four. Nothing five minutes in to this second, half.
Speaker 21: It's gonna be a corner kick for The. Sounders they lead three to zero.
Speaker 4: With Jesus ferrara as the subs warm up right behind this end. Line as the ball goes short To, klanney back To haeses' forre at different. Angle now it's just whipped in towards the fast stick ball headed down By, mussovski played in by Kim kee the fast side the left To Della.
Speaker 21: Vega wis it in with his right.
Speaker 4: Foot flicked up By mussovsky and then clipped away like Tex seth and Then schaffelberg.
Speaker 21: And ferrera just coming together and just a little bit soft on the yellow.
Speaker 4: Card it was more awkward than. Anything ferrera is just pleading his case of the. Referee.
Speaker 21: Expirits Referee curd Of. Ferrera but let's get you the lineup For nashville coming out three.
Speaker 4: Changes we Mentioned Joe willison gold and shifted to what we think is a back three With Jetmar, perlasios and Then Josh barra comes on For Gason brugman and in a jar on the right Down love it's on the, Left yasbec and Tex seth And.
Speaker 21: Scheffelberg in the, midfield and Then Sam surge And Hanni.
Speaker 4: Muktar you're attacking to, upfront supported by as we, Mentioned schaffelberg coming in from a deeper position from.
Speaker 21: Midfield So nashville nothing to. Lose that made their.
Speaker 4: Changes we'll see what kind of impacts it has and how The sounders can respond slight different formations and.
Speaker 24: Personnel, yeah there's no Way nashville is gonna walk away from this one and roll.
Speaker 23: Over they're Gonna they came out right at the beginning the second. Half a couple of good free kicks for.
Speaker 24: Them, so And i'll tell you What shapfelberg when he was playing For, CANADA i enjoyed him played a.
Speaker 23: BIT i thought he was, very very. Gagerous i'm surprised he hasn't started more games for this.
Speaker 21: Team, yeah signed twenty two With. Nashville is first goal For canada was in fact against THE.
Speaker 4: Us he's very good on that, way. Relentless he has been a good solid player For, nashville and of course he's gonna play for.
Speaker 23: Time on the.
Speaker 21: Field As nashville added players in.
Speaker 4: The off, season one of them Was, cassem who did not have the best afternoon in that first, half hence he got pulled off at half.
Speaker 21: Time they come the sound has, ball the foot.
Speaker 4: Of rolled on running down the left et side of the off.
Speaker 21: Rock willing runner as always closed down By.
Speaker 4: BOWER i thought the shim is his hips gets away from, pressure comes back To, ferrara good ball into Furt of rolled on back To ferrara ball which said Great. Paul then There's, musoski good defending by Palasios i used to get his head to it and then cleared By. Bower slip by Muck taras who hooks it back all the way back to Cepan. Fry no real pressure From surage As kimki he the little shoulder barge.
Speaker 21: Offs muktar managed to shake him.
Speaker 4: Off nothing given by the. Referee sounders now built inside their eighteen yard box with Kim ki he no, chance the reason them to take any chances right, now that being error free at the back as surage Challenges yeama takes him to the ground free kick for The.
Speaker 24: Sounders Kim kihee very comfortable on the, ball very, composed uses his body really, Well. Danny before that ball From ferrera went, IN i was just about to ask you do you Think ferr's having his best game in The sounder.
Speaker 4: Uniform he's. Been he's been involved heavily in the attacking third of the. Field of, course that scuff shot in the the first goal.
Speaker 23: Could have maybe he might make. Himself he might call that an ASSIST i.
Speaker 4: WAS i meant that mentioned in the first. Half is for ever going to get that. Assist we'll confirm at the end of the. Game but, uh, Yeah, no he's been, lively had a good performance Against. Dallases finding his feet now in the in The sounders team, certainly as you, mentioned a slight different change of expectations for him now or.
Speaker 21: Established group of.
Speaker 4: Players The sounders habit left corner of the box with roll Done WIBs just, Right masovski was a whisker away as he slid in Between pelassios And mark couldn't quite get.
Speaker 21: There it slip, Wider willis, Says posts goes over the end. Line gold.
Speaker 4: Kick sounders continue to lead here in the fifty fifth minute E qc Pitch Luminfield Sports.
Speaker 21: Radio ninety three three KGr F ben three nail to The.
Speaker 24: Sounders Christian, roldan great ball all the way, across whipping it in maybe a foot, off a couple of feet off the. Mark the Terrific christians having another very good game for The sounders as.
Speaker 4: Well let's get you the bench for the sound as we, mentioned has there been a stronger bench In sounder's.
Speaker 21: History i'm not sure.
Speaker 4: So Brian schmant's lots of options available to, Him Alex, Roldan Albert Rusnak, Bell Morris, Read, Baker, Whiteing Shao Paolo Andrew, Thomas Ryan, Ken Danny. Lavor that's Kim ki yellow card On sounders number twenty because he drops back into.
Speaker 21: Position he.
Speaker 4: Followed he was moked all the way into defensive half of the, field made the.
Speaker 21: Foul referee gave the yellow.
Speaker 24: Card you're a center, back he gives the foul. Up he did definitely get stuck in you know, what he was unbooked dark at the thirty yard. Line that's the place to do, it isn't. It it's a place your opponents.
Speaker 23: Thirty.
Speaker 21: Yeah, now if there's a place to do, it for, sure do. That but now he's gonna kind tread.
Speaker 4: Lightly he still got thirty five minutes to whether Some nashville storms that will inevitably come as they seek out a way back into this. Game As yasbek plays, it just shaffleberg left hand, sight good clipboard to the back. Post i'm going sorry's ball bounce in the eighteen yard box and then bounce Into Stephron fry's, hands and it was love.
Speaker 21: It so it was flashing in and love.
Speaker 4: It certainly has had a productive season of his left back spot with one, goal three, assists find himself in the six yard, box couldn't get his toe on the end of. It another saved By Stephron. Fry but that's the danger That nashville can.
Speaker 24: Post before the, GAME i was down on the field Watching fry and he was punching balls out coming off his, line really, confident punching him out right.
Speaker 23: There he stays.
Speaker 24: Home he knows what he can and cannot get to stays on his, line makes it very. Calm we'll save as he. Comes if he comes out for that, one he may get dinked over the. Top Stephen fry very sharp. Tonight i'd give him four saves, now including that, one just because of the decision to not go.
Speaker 4: All tonight's matches presented By, Provident swedish official health Healthcare. Parner Seattle SOUNDERS fc fifty seventh Minute sounders lead three Milligates.
Speaker 21: Nashville scheffelberg tries to wriggle free If. Yema easier said than.
Speaker 4: Done yemo wins the, ball knocks it back but softly closes Down, placios who's looked comfortable back there in place Of Walker. Zimmermann but of Course nashville got to see three first half goals WHICH. Pj, callahan head coach For, nashville came in the summer last. Year FORMER us national team Assistant, sounders looking just to try and take control again get into the second. Half so Far, nashville of the majority of the, ball try and get themselves back into the. Game his ball gets clipped into the middle of the, pub hooked forward By, ferrara given. Away bats are foot them and in aja good challenge By, rothrockers it scoots over the end. Line looked like from advantage point it was a ricocheer For nashville foot but note it's gonna be A nashville throat deep on their right hand, side fast side The nashville right ten yards from the end.
Speaker 21: Line all goes.
Speaker 4: In ball pops up into the, air headed clear By vargas and headed down by muktow good read again By roald Darn.
Speaker 21: So he tries to fight for the.
Speaker 4: Balls he sits on the ground and There's musofi can he wriggle free Of pelasios just.
Speaker 21: Tries to turn the.
Speaker 4: Corner plascos does a good job holding his, ground wins the ball quickly back in.
Speaker 21: Play The aspec.
Speaker 4: Strides forward center of the, field Inside nashville's attacking half of the, field ten men behind the, ball the lone man Of musofti just walking Towards. Pelacios sounders hold on the top of their eighteen yard box with a tight trio of New.
Speaker 21: Yap gamar and Kim.
Speaker 4: Kee as ball goes down the right hand side For nashville five yards from the end, line With yasbek just wriggles away From, vargas goes back To, bauro who rolls it in good defending by Kim.
Speaker 21: Key tries to.
Speaker 4: Scramble to save, it it. Can't it goes over the end. Line gonna be a corner kick For. Nashville sound as lead three.
Speaker 24: Nil good step from kim keehe getting in front Of Thiklas muokdar on that entry.
Speaker 23: Ball he's. HERE i don't think he's made a misstep, Tonight kim.
Speaker 21: K he's been.
Speaker 4: SOLID i let's say you, know, yes, sir we Said donny yellow card Now Jonathan belle really the only viable option to blame that back three when it comes to corner game whipped it By ta sat header over the top By surage continues to be a danger a, really it's been a couple of headers for. Him he had a chance in the first half When mukta got fouled By knew who couldn't Beat AND i Think Brian schmidtz has said it, right Per, michelle That fry has certainly bailed them out a couple of. Times three solid saves in the first. Half One i'll call it half save as the ball bounce in the six yard box managed to snag, it but it was an opportunity for Love it as he flashed in front of the Sound as captain and goalkeeper as var guest shows a wriggle free Of muktar just gets dragged free kick for the Sound as inside their half of the. Field if we tick towards the sixty minute, Mark sounders leading the back of The, Mussofski Della vega And Roth.
Speaker 21: Rock goals and he three, nil just as it was at half.
Speaker 4: Time the score update is presented By Providence sounder's habit right in front of The nashville bench With kalin rolls out of, pressure puts ball back To yema and then just rolls it back to Captain steph And fry takes a touch, forward looks, forward clips it into wards for rare and close cookie down By naja who'd read by but isn't able to win.
Speaker 21: It sounds.
Speaker 4: Away they bought across the halfway like fast side the. Left his rock rock overlapping run By New fans from his left center back.
Speaker 21: Spot it's some confident touch in that first.
Speaker 4: Half saw him Against dallas venture forward towards the end of the game with a head scratcher when we were trying to preserve a one nier. Lead but that's new for.
Speaker 23: You he does keep you. Guessing but we do have confidence in, him you, KNOW i mean we haven't said a line tonight Is kilani is about to get the?
Speaker 2: Ball?
Speaker 23: Now these are great and it's for, him don't you think.
Speaker 4: It's it's proof point that he could step in For alex Rod, on who has been so solitity the introduction of that right back.
Speaker 21: Spot but, yeah That klane's coming.
Speaker 4: In he trained well last, year maybe earned a spot last year as Who.
Speaker 21: Gemok locks it.
Speaker 23: In great gall his first goal in his first game for AGAINST.
Speaker 24: Lafc and WHAT i loved Is i've seen him do that flip when he was playing at The university Of.
Speaker 23: Washington it's a.
Speaker 21: Couple of subs come. On but before we get to those, subs.
Speaker 4: There's petro de La vega getting a rapturous, applause as Is Danny.
Speaker 21: Massovsky one goal for each of those. Men not a bad two player shift to The.
Speaker 4: Sounders off Comes mussofsky de La vega and, well well here.
Speaker 21: Comes his top goal scorer from last, Year Jordan.
Speaker 4: Morris LIKE, forul like, switcher massofsky and Then Albert russneck comes. On first thing he does to make a solid. Tackle he won the, ball but he conceded the. Foul ten goal sixteen sists of his year in twenty. Four it's gonna be a free kick though For nashville and in the foot Of. Mukta sounders are going to hold the top of their eighteen yard box good solid forty yards or so from Stephron fry's. Gore there's no danger from the. Shot but we'll see which Direction mukta. Goes will he go, left we go? Right Surriage his main target typically in these situations is then dead center, wall loops in towards the far, post heady clear well By Paul.
Speaker 21: Roth we're asking for the.
Speaker 4: Foul he gets nudged onto to the, ground all comes. Out najah clips it from right to this near side left inside the eating yard, box brought down By, surrige picked up By.
Speaker 21: Muktah then love it.
Speaker 4: Left, side clips it in towards the fast. Stick it's gonna scoot through, barrow gonna save. It, yes he is back To, taksith clips in with his left, foot headed clear by Kim kihe and he drops to the ground with fount giving up.
Speaker 21: And As sounders get set for their free, kick we're gonna throw it down To.
Speaker 6: Michelle great to see Both Jordan morris And Albert rusnak back on the pitch for The. Sounders obviously both of them healthy enough to be able to start, today But Brian schmidz are going with the starters that he did to reward them for that win AGAINST Fc. Dallas this is the first time we're Seeing Jordan morris since he played On march, eleventh While Albert rusnak just missed last.
Speaker 4: Week it's rose.
Speaker 21: Match Thanks.
Speaker 4: Michelle, yeah ask for two better subs in, there no question about.
Speaker 3: It.
Speaker 4: Sounders we're able to bring strength off the, bench as we, mentioned gott to be one of the strongest, benches most formidable benches In sounder's. History still some changes To Macers, well don't just Encourages clonie to make it run down the right inside it trying to find the ball down the, right.
Speaker 21: But wasn't able to bypass the back forth For.
Speaker 4: Nashville good header on By swag finds the foot of shaffle book down left und side inside the. Box he goes challenge by Kim. Kie good challenge By kim all bout stuff top of the box and love it's his right foot clips off surage and finds itself into the grateful hands Of steph And. Fry easy save in the end By. Fry but Again Nashville pete viewing and.
Speaker 24: Knocking, yeah no, question they're not giving. Up they look, dangerous but, boy they have to be frustrated. That it's almost as If fry has magnets in those, gloves because all the chances that they've had have gone right To.
Speaker 23: Stefan you, Know i'm not a fan of the, term but in a good, shift we'll get.
Speaker 2: You in a.
Speaker 4: Minute pete down left outside his rock, Lock marris pointing, away what's?
Speaker 21: That just scoots off his.
Speaker 4: Foot plasios dove in good defending by The nashville censer. Back morris was waiting with baited, breath and the long outstretched foot Of palacios knocks it over the end. Line but it is gonna be a corner kick for the Sound it's good transitional play by The. Sounders they continue to leave three nil here At luminfield sixty fifth minute corner. Kick Ruznek, One i'm up in the. Air it's gonna be an inswinger from The sounders left and it comes all bounces around challenge By kimki he On willis fifty to.
Speaker 24: Fifty P, yeah fifty to. Fifty Kim key went straight. UP i don't think there was much contact right. There if that goes, In i'd be curious if they'd go to vir to have a look at. That Joe willis didn't complain too. Much Kim kehey's put himself in the right. Spot that's the second time he's been dangerous on A Seattle sounders corner.
Speaker 4: Kick yet good ouncing so far by Kim kie just exactly What brunie Schmidz chmisa would have hoped for and someone expected when he made that signing in the off, season bringing kim ky he. Back Josh intensia was tested and talked about playing in that central defensive, role and then an.
Speaker 21: Offer came in From. Colorado they're too good to pass.
Speaker 4: Up tensiu gets his, move which he really probably needed in terms of getting time on the. Field as the ball goes down the left hand, Side he's not gonna go over the end. Line it's gonna be saved by his surage and Then yeama comes, across hoops it away From. Sewage ball goes inside By, kilany a little dangerous but solved by Roll don.
Speaker 21: Played through the, middle then onward By rosneck.
Speaker 4: Too rothrocks triding across the half way down the left hand, side chase down by The jah just wriggles free inside the eighteen yard box looking at for, options then headed up and away By bauer from his. Knees as the ball ricocheted back out To rothrock and goes all the way back to Kim. Key he sows trying to find some rhythm again in this second half as they manage this, game leading three goals to, Nil trying to find form now as all the players come back to full. Health Varrera rothrock talked about it during the, week just how good he was to have players. Back as the ball goes in Towards, kilaney it's trying to thread it between the three center X cloni.
Speaker 21: Made a slashing run from the out SO i couldn't quite get their goal Kick. Nashville they get it in.
Speaker 24: Quickly i'd love to see That colonia making the run right, there And ferrera tries to find him just As Christian moldan did just a moment. Ago seattle has been really good in the quick, transition especially.
Speaker 23: On the left hand. Side are now the right.
Speaker 24: Side so you, KNOW i was mentioning that not a fan of the term guy's putting good, Shifts but today you got to say That, Lesofski Petro di La, Vega Kim, kye they have done a terrific. Job it's been a really so it's. Early we were on the sixty eighth, minute But Brian schmetzer is evaluating those three in. Particular he's gonna be happy with.
Speaker 21: It, well we've talked about.
Speaker 4: It you, know the great situation the coach could be in is having a challenge in his line up and who to. Pick and that's gonna become that's gonna manifest itself over the coming weeks When Jordan.
Speaker 21: Albert Alex, Roll Don ryan can get really into full.
Speaker 4: Fitness The Brian schmiz is gonna have an interesting challenge relative to.
Speaker 21: Who he puts out on the starting. Eleven good problem to, have.
Speaker 24: The wonderful and he has no problem having that. Problem you, know he's the kind of coach THAT i don't want to say.
Speaker 23: He thrives on. That but he loves to.
Speaker 24: Compete you know just What michelle. Said he said at half, Time, hey you know we're up three. Nothing, yes But fry's builders. Out he's gonna hold everybody accountable and it's a great position for him to.
Speaker 4: BE a sixty ninth minute here IQ C Fitch Lumenfield sounders Three nashville. Nil the score unate is presented By Providence Swedish.
Speaker 21: Sounders build out of the back with Kim.
Speaker 4: Key he comfortable playing in that central spot in place of the Injured Jackson.
Speaker 24: Reagan you, Know, danny with The Club World cup, coming you want this team Iron sharpen's.
Speaker 23: Iron you want him as sharp as.
Speaker 4: Possible ball over the, top That's clanie made a good, run came in from the inside of his right back. Spot cuts the ball back to the central the part To rosnak twenty five yards. Out ballwick chase off his. Hand, no it's not nothing given by the. Referee rosnack's. There plays at the square To. Klon he tries to flick it Towards, ferrero still looking for that first goal for The. Sounds ball goes into that Man ferrera all over the top into the channel For kilanie To, chase can he save? It loves just reads the. Play, well the bull had enough bump on it to get over the end. Line just shrugged Off.
Speaker 23: Kilaney he's gonna be tired at the end of this. Game he's made some.
Speaker 4: Runs that is A i've played that role before WHEN i was a kid playing on that outside back position in a. Three and there's a lot of real estate to cover from eighteen to. Eighteen but, Hey i've got a. Job we've Got alex Rolled on sitting on the. BENCH i, mean there's no better player to bring off the bench than. Him and he, Said kilani's.
Speaker 21: Done his job today.
Speaker 4: Already all goes over the top comfortably taking care of By Kim Kye cushion headed To christian Rolled.
Speaker 21: On he's been all over the place in the middle of the.
Speaker 4: Park he's picked off. Passes certainly was the catalyst for that second goal when he won the ball in the attacking third Off cassam and eventually found.
Speaker 21: The foot of De. Vega As farrea tries to thread the, needle isn't quite able to get. There sitting on a.
Speaker 4: Yellow, card of, course just almost dives in on text that just pulled out of.
Speaker 21: It put his arms up in the.
Speaker 4: Air look down to our right hand to see what type of further Moves Brian schmitzer will.
Speaker 32: Make.
Speaker 4: No nothing happening on either bench so, Far sounders leading three goals to nil twenty minutes.
Speaker 21: Ago of the Ninety sounders see this one.
Speaker 4: Out get a good solid three points to back up the three points from last. Week but it comes shaffle book inside the eg yard, box tries to roll it across the sixth blocked out well By. Kilaney it's gonna be a corner kick For, nashville their fifth corner kick of the.
Speaker 21: Game and it's gonna Be muckta that's gonna run over down to our. Left it's gonna be An.
Speaker 23: Inswinger with his right.
Speaker 4: Foot as the crowd make their pitch to The, sounder just to pick up the, energy.
Speaker 21: Find that fourth, goal put this game out of.
Speaker 4: Sight first thing they have to do is depend this Corner kick's gonna be An inswinger with, muktar sure Acrobatic Ya kilane just went. UP i used To scooper's right foot over the end line for another corner kick For, Nashville but shore was the athleticism there Of. Kalia IF i did, That i'll tear every sinew in my. HAMSTLEET i would hate to land like, that probably draft.
Speaker 21: To feel it for a.
Speaker 4: Month, yes it Comes, mutar corner, kick ripped, in headed, clear and it's gonna be a third corner kick in succession For. Mukta everyone has been short easily dealt with by the, sounders so a little disappointing on the, delivery and a player that can typically deliver great. Boar you've got the height of Ma, bauer, plasios, surage lots of, targets lots of. Weapons boar comes in short again headed clear by the. Sounders so three corner, kicks three disappointed deliveries By. Muktar isn't able to find his, mark but throws it in quickly into, taxi goes to love its offside by love, it so wasn't able to get back on side sound as we'll take that's not to see a little bit of change, here so running down taking off his penny as Is alex rolled. On so maybe A vargas on a yellow. Card and of course we Mentioned. Klan he's had a put a shift. In we'll say that on that right hand side and it seems an obvious lifelike.
Speaker 23: Choice, yeah those are two largical.
Speaker 24: Assumptions And i'll tell, YOU i think Little bit has had a terrific.
Speaker 23: Game getting him off without another card would be.
Speaker 24: Great and you've GOT jp who knows exactly how to close any of these games out.
Speaker 21: Well of, Course ferrara sing a yellow card as, well but he hasn't been called upon yet to come.
Speaker 23: Off BUT i like him staying. ON i Think bryan's gonna give him the.
Speaker 4: Time, Right this is a game that second Half brandton is a little bit different than the first.
Speaker 21: Half The sounders were all Over.
Speaker 4: Nashville nashville have managed to tweak some, things change some things up many a more competitive second. Half BUT i Think brian want nothing more than For Hazes, ferrara that big money off season signing From, dallas to come in.
Speaker 21: And find his first.
Speaker 23: Goal he's got three assists FOR us so. Far, yeah the goals will, Come.
Speaker 1: It.
Speaker 4: Comes nashville referee keeps things. Going was a quick throw By. Nashville looked Like Moull county was off A nashville, player but the referee kept things. Going on the far side Is naja picks it up rolls it back To mukta eighteen yards from the end.
Speaker 21: Line they'll step over, now top of the.
Speaker 4: Box he, goes rolls it square to tack that straight's left foot straight down the, middle easily collected By. Fry sounders continue to lead three.
Speaker 23: Nil he's got magnets in those. Gloves he's got a good look at the whole.
Speaker 24: GOAL i THINK i Think steph needs to wear that particular color every single.
Speaker 23: Game, right what do you call? That pink?
Speaker 4: Magenta the genter as you figure out what Color seph And fry is, taken we're gonna throw it down To.
Speaker 6: Michelle you, know, GUYS i would say it's more of a highighlighter salmon IF i did have to give my own input.
Speaker 4: On, That BUT i would Love you're, right but gent will be a bit able to put, yes, yes.
Speaker 9: Yes highlighter. Salmon he looks.
Speaker 6: Lovely what also has been lovely today is that the fact That muktar has had zero shots today when coming in today's match through eight, matches he'd had thirteen.
Speaker 9: Already on the.
Speaker 6: Season big part of, that of, course is knew who's. Play today's the first time we're seeing new who back at. Home since he hit the big impressive milestone of two hundred and fifty appearances for this club's two matches. Ago today is two fifty. Two he is the club's only defender to reach that milestone in the CLUB'S mls. Era of, course he's been playing here since twenty. Sixteen he's only twenty seven years. Old i'm gonna pause right, There dandy It.
Speaker 4: Sorrich goes, down look for a, referee says get.
Speaker 21: Up he would Felt roldon. Coming ldon just looks down at him and.
Speaker 4: Discuss oh, vah guess is that a yellow Cod.
Speaker 21: It was a two players waiting to come on.
Speaker 2: And just made the.
Speaker 4: Challenge it looks like he's gonna get away with. It he's on a yellow. CARD i Think brian needs to make the up right?
Speaker 24: Now, GREAT i, Agree and it was a similar kind of. Challenge lost the. Ball i'm in a little.
Speaker 21: LATE i don't know why the change is not.
Speaker 4: Happening get the board, up Get vargas off before the referee could take a.
Speaker 23: Look, yeah agree.
Speaker 21: Me, WELL i talked To. Brian uh oh, well, yeah rolled.
Speaker 4: On the subs are gonna be. MADE i think the referee is gonna speak To Christian i'm Surprised christian's gonna come off the field looks, like.
Speaker 21: All, right, Well michelle is right in the mix of, it So i'm gonna.
Speaker 4: Throw down To.
Speaker 6: Michelle i'm overhearing some changes here based on that potential foul potential card there that we saw that they did hear a shouting of let's let's bring Off.
Speaker 9: Obed so as we can see.
Speaker 6: Right, Now klani is coming, off AND i believe the other player Is Obed vargas as, well which was a sudden chain right then in the games because of what had just.
Speaker 21: Happened, yeah you're.
Speaker 4: Right and then Suddenly vargas has a little sprint because they have ten seconds to get off with this new rule and sitting on a yellow, card you, know once A Brian schwd sakes a sigh of, Relief fargas comes.
Speaker 21: Off without picking up that second yellow.
Speaker 4: Card Thanks michelle for that clarification of what.
Speaker 21: Was going on down.
Speaker 4: There it's a bit of, confusion BUT i think the right decision was. Made one Comes joe Pallow, on Comes Alex Roldan more comes in from the free kick Of nashville played by The, sounders and then heges vre is.
Speaker 21: Gonna knock it over the. Top the is going to clean it, up roll it all the way back To Joe.
Speaker 4: Willis so for a confirm Open vargas Off Joe polo On kilani coacheriens it good outing By kilane comes.
Speaker 21: Off like for like switch With Alex. Roldan so again we'll repeat.
Speaker 4: Ourselves go ask for better players off the bench than what we've seen so, far and the quality is not. Changed but the type of, player of course has, changed but the quality is remained even when the players coming up for.
Speaker 24: Mention, yeah no, question and then look what we're. Doing we got the experience coming on. Now Alex willdon certainly knows how to close out a. GAME jp knows how to close out a. Game i'd love to see us get service Into Jordan, morris just to get him back into his scoring.
Speaker 23: RHYTHM i was gonna, say be on the.
Speaker 4: Piffery so far that's coming on the field hasn't really touched the.
Speaker 24: Ball there was one chance That Paul rothrock in transition went down and he slowed, Down jordan slowed, down and then he played it across and he cut it. Back Jordan morris was, available AND i Think jordan let him know he was on for that. One that would have been a great opportunity early And jordan stepping onto the.
Speaker 23: Field.
Speaker 4: Well Sound AS Fc soka is presented By, Providence Swedish Official Health Cup podner Sound AS fc seventy to ninth minute here AT Eqc pitch Lumen Field Sports radio ninety three point three kJ. Fm thanks for joining. Us sound is leading three goals to. Nil well goes back To Joe willis The nashville. Goal who slice is it? For this left foot taking off the chest By Kim Ki hee with.
Speaker 21: Quality and skill for the center.
Speaker 4: Back his first start for The sounders after coming back to The sounders franchise after spending twenty. Eighteen of, course that championship winning season in twenty nineteen where he played over thirty games for the club before making his move back To. Asia then Comes, ferrero ball in Behind Jordan morris picks it up right corner of the, box rolls it back To Alex rolda first touch since he's come on the field For kilaney or flicked, inside bounces around There's jordan picks it up inside the, box drive towards the endlighte ricochet cross flips off the heel of.
Speaker 21: Mine the hands Of Willis.
Speaker 4: Sounders looking to try and see how these final ten minutes can they put this game to bed professional, performance time, management see out the game and then start to climb up The Western conference standing eleventh place coming into today's game nine.
Speaker 21: Points from eight games. Played we'll see.
Speaker 4: How results, come but it'll come from nine to. Twelve currently IS lafc that sit in twelfth, position so we'll see whether sound does end up at the end of this weekend's.
Speaker 24: Games The galaxy lost again today At. Austin they are zero, wins six, losses three. Ties defending champs are struggling to find their rhythm this year, yep.
Speaker 21: Six goals, scored sixteen goals.
Speaker 4: Conceded SO i don't think you've seen, it such as stark fall From Grace, champions of course in twenty twenty four Under Greg. Fanny if You pooh's still out from an ecl, injury that Comes yamar steps. In, well The shaffelberg refuge just holds things.
Speaker 21: Up he's going to point. Back i'm quite SURE.
Speaker 4: I Side cala It's Ryan kent who's making his way towards the. Bench THEN i get a cameo performance here in the final ten minutes to show The sounders crowd what he can.
Speaker 21: Do substitution By Nashville.
Speaker 4: Washington that's come on the, field, Sorry Chris, applewhite come on the, field number thirty.
Speaker 21: Three it's going to be For. Pelasios like like, Switch.
Speaker 4: Chris Apple, White Baba Huntsville City. Man the first sniff OF mls action this. Year all down left hand, side his Roth rock comes, inside look, back heel, towards rolled on To.
Speaker 21: Rose sounders enjoined their football this.
Speaker 4: Afternoon ball gets whipped, in headed clear By bout and headed forward By.
Speaker 21: Shaffelberg Jab powell.
Speaker 4: Reads the ball, well headed down to game on it's near. Side the right Is alex rolled, on feels a little bit.
Speaker 21: Of pressure, behind cuts it back.
Speaker 4: Inside Jack halla goes, down easy yellow card by the referee on tag seth as we'll get it going. Quickly referee is calling it, back so it's. Confirmed Chris applewhite comes in like like switch For Jason. Palasios sounders lead here At luminfield three goals in, nil back of three goals in that first half By Mussovski Della Maga rothrock don't leave us at the end of the. Game it will Be Kella Roe Jackson felt will break it all down and we hope it's gonna be a Formidable sounders Win ware gets whipped in By najad for the back, stick headed away By alex Rolled on just flicks it away from pressure love it picks it up it's near, side then left back Into muktar twenty five. Yards we've got to look in to. Shoot he does easily collect it By fried down to his. Left i'm not the.
Speaker 21: SAME i think it's the seventh save of the game For Stephen.
Speaker 23: Fry i'm gonna say salmon. Berry that's the uniform color for, me For Stephen.
Speaker 4: Fry but we're Recutting Stephen.
Speaker 21: Fry we talk about defense wins.
Speaker 4: Championships it's been a stuttering start defensively for The, sounders given up a LOOK i would, say cheap, goals not like them in years. Past But steph And fry is the, constant, Right he's always able to be a solid figure and, today yes it's three, nil but he's had to make a number of big time, says especially in that first.
Speaker 23: Half, yeah and positioning and timing and decision. Making he's made it look very very. Easy, oh you're. Right we've had three on. Goals we've had two goals go in on.
Speaker 4: Deflections where it comes the newest acquisition by The. Sounders it's going to Be Ryan kent For paul Roth, rock like for like. Switch Ryan kent likes to plan the last rothwork getsys just a pause and on Comes Ryan, kent number seventy, seven Former Fenabache, Rangers liverpool.
Speaker 21: Man not a bad player to bring.
Speaker 24: Off the, Bench, no not at. All kudos To Paul. Rothrock really had a good game. Tonight and you, know you look At. Canton he looks a little bit shape wise body wise Of oreola as.
Speaker 23: Well maybe a little, stronger but just the way he, runs he looks like a.
Speaker 21: Worker here he goes down left side of the, ball goes to the.
Speaker 31: Right Hake Shortan marice got time and space striding For can he play the ball in?
Speaker 4: Strikes is a?
Speaker 21: Savior Was Ryan kent coming on the far, side wouldn't have in.
Speaker 4: Something if the ball had been squared To Dryan kent to knock it In. Pete i'm gonna have to be Careful Ryan kent Or Roy, kent you, know.
Speaker 23: We have to be sure we'll make that.
Speaker 21: Mistake, yeah sure foots it, here but certainly An.
Speaker 4: Englishman thought about how The english born men have played for the Sound tyrone may has been one of. Them it seems Like Quarney english were born In zaire Now.
Speaker 24: Congo, yeah you know the team when it first formed in seventy, four they really drew a lot of players From england and then the last you, know since two thousand and, nine.
Speaker 23: Not nearly as, many but that was where our bread and butter.
Speaker 24: Was but it shows how the, world all around the, world how many players have been developed in other, countries and the game has grown, dramatically and that's more players to.
Speaker 23: Choose from from all around the.
Speaker 4: World couldn't play by Ken or goes in behind to? Rest now can he shrug Up? Bauer he, doesn't bre goes back To, Apple white rolls it Into yaznik foremost pocket Pick byke rolled on top of the eighteen yard.
Speaker 21: Books But nashville able to come away with.
Speaker 4: It middle of the park Is muktar rolls it into love it across COMES jp good timing on the tackle sitting on a yellow card of, course another change For.
Speaker 21: Nashville it's gonna.
Speaker 4: Be Jonathan, perez Former La galaxy, man and it's gonna Be Sam, surridge so more so probably to Preserve sam's.
Speaker 21: Legs sewage comes. Off Jonathan perez goes on.
Speaker 4: To get here in the finals five minutes of the Ninety sounders leading three goals to nil here AT Qc, pitch Lumen, Field so, mention don't leave us at full Time.
Speaker 21: Jackson And callen will put me back to break everything. Down it's been a.
Speaker 4: Accelerating first half, Performance, pete backed up by a professional performance for the second.
Speaker 24: Half, yes, absolutely and the second half going almost as quick as the first.
Speaker 23: Half seattle's done a great job on.
Speaker 24: Fifty to fifty, balls stepping the, balls not giving away unnecessary fouls around the edge of the, box not Allowing nashville too many crosses from the. Wings that you're, right very, well Said danny professional second, Half.
Speaker 21: Well you'll.
Speaker 4: Seet sounders hit the road to Face Colorado rapids On, Saturday april twenty, six thirty Pm. Pacific watch the match via THE mls season passing The APPLE tv app and listen on nine fifty KG am and L ray thirteen to sixty. Am The Provident Swedish premach show starts at six. Pm as you get here final minutes of the ninety we'll see all the referee adds are On sounders leading three goals to. Ill his score up is presented by Provident. Swedish all goes down The nashville right far side their right To, najar who comes back To. Apple white breaks the line Finds muktar is able to turn with the ball.
Speaker 23: In the right.
Speaker 4: Channel the jar has Its sounders get ten men behind the ball who made a venture. Forward now he starts to work his way back As Ryan kent just pops into his position to cover in circulation by The sounders players backing each other. UP i mean another full week of practice for The sounders before they head To. Colorado of, course playing an, altitude it's not easy playing.
Speaker 21: Five thousand feet for.
Speaker 4: Sure all gets played By yasbek sented far side the right to.
Speaker 21: The jab roads it in To perez Finds.
Speaker 4: Muktak it's solid challenge By yamar just pushes himself, through just barrages himself through The nashville player to clear his, lines but it is picked up By nashville and Their navy shirts attacking the goal to our left they're trying to find.
Speaker 21: A consolation goal.
Speaker 4: Here sounds want to preserve the clean sheet one hundred and nineteenth clean.
Speaker 21: Sheet it would be for step And.
Speaker 4: Fry sounds will go from nine points to twelve points with this. Win to referee cause the foul ON, jp it's gonna be a free kick for The. Sounders, well this copyrighted audio casts Of Major League soccer may not be, retransmitted, reproduced or rebroadcast without the express written consent.
Speaker 21: Of Major League. Soccer So, pete you'd be in the situation as a.
Speaker 4: Coach it's pretty enjoyable last few minutes when you're leading three nil at.
Speaker 24: Home, yeah humor will come, out and you, know he's got to be thrilled with all the guys that came off the. Field they've made six, SUBSTITUTIONS i think three four or five five.
Speaker 23: Substitutions he's gonna be pleased with all those.
Speaker 24: Guys and this is where coaches on the sideline's gonna have a nice little chat with each other and enjoy the.
Speaker 23: Moment they've certainly had a lot of. These you mentioned it, Earlier sounders winning more, games getting more points than anybody since two thousand and. Nine so, yeah these are the fun moments of the. Game And brian suffered enough this.
Speaker 4: Year and, yeah the ball gets bounced in heading clever. Apple Why Ryan kent picks up almost gets up. IT jp does get that left side go? Back heill Towards Ryan. Kent There's ryan go flick of the ball of the outside is foot top of the box and ball just why go kick? Four nashville And Joe willis sound is still knocking on the door trying to find that fourth. Goal they lead here three meals to get. Here in the final minute of the ninety.
Speaker 21: Tax seth picks it up top of that box As nashville build.
Speaker 4: Again, well the question now For, pete of, course to be asked by the, media is, well you kept to the starting lineup the team that won one. Nil you Have, morris you Have, russknack you Have alex Rolled, ON i Have Ryan. Kent you rewarded the players who won one? Nil do you reward the players that went in a half time.
Speaker 23: Three and a?
Speaker 24: Lee, Well i've been in that situation as a player and a, coach AND i Think brian looks at that and, says, well.
Speaker 23: He would probably do. It having said. THAT i don't know.
Speaker 24: That if you could choose Between morris And, MASOVSKI i Think morris starting is better THAN massaski coming.
Speaker 4: Off the bench five minutes about a time put up on the board by the fourth, official roll done expertly comes in, again plays the boy To. Morris now the sounder's got a. Break they've got three verses two and it Comes Ryan. Kent can he make something happen over that be run By russnak almost find. It can try to play the reverse ball to an on Rushing rusnak couldn't quite get.
Speaker 21: That nashville come. Away that foot Of muktar brilliant By christian Rolled. ON i gotta, Say, Pete i've called it multiple times.
Speaker 4: Today his ability to read the game in the middle of the field today there's been nothing more than.
Speaker 24: EXCEPTIONAL i would totally stepping at the right, time getting his body in between.
Speaker 4: Pop shot By schaffelberger's left foot and again saved By. Fry AND i would add that as maybe step And fry's seventh seventh save of the. Match many other given day he would have been Getting man of the, match honest probably for some performance like.
Speaker 21: This if he was a tighter.
Speaker 24: Game, yes, yeah to your point With christian Rolled, on he's stepped in front of, players they're on the dribble and he just gets his body right in between them and without, fouling stepping at the right.
Speaker 23: Time he's been exceptional in the middle of the park. Today who would you Give man of The match?
Speaker 4: To it's a good questions just comes. There i've got to Say Christian wordan would be up there for.
Speaker 23: Me his all round.
Speaker 4: Performance, defensively he made the second goal by his when there he is again trying to nick the ball Off. YASBEC i think his all round. Play of, course you could always Choose Adela vega Or, saski BUT i think Rolld, on just front to back.
Speaker 21: Minutes to the last has been. Exceptional puppy the, Two.
Speaker 23: YEAH i would agree with. Him HE'S i wonder how many miles he's put on.
Speaker 4: Today The shaffelberg gets pulled down fell eventually given by the. Referee crowd don't like. That let's get here into the final three, minutes five minutes about it, time two minutes.
Speaker 21: Gone it Was the ticking.
Speaker 4: Clock stays now in the, stadium introduced BY mls so the crowd can see exactly what's going on time, Wise sounders have to defend this free. Kick it's about seven yards or so outside.
Speaker 21: The eighteen yard, box.
Speaker 4: Tucked in just from the left corner of The nashville. Eighteen as you're looking at, it it's gonna be three man war With, Ferrara ken And. Rosnak sounders are gonna defend just outside their penalty. Spot can they preserve this clean sheet For Stephan fry another clean sheees he Chases Nick romanda standing in second, place and mlax all whipped in and there's the eight saved By. Fry simple, enough just straight down the middle By muktar from the free, kick.
Speaker 23: Thank you very, much right right into his.
Speaker 21: Hands takes that all day.
Speaker 4: Long, yeah bul goes Into rosnick sound as comfortable in, possession or goes along To. Farrera can he make something happen? Now down the right Hand siety goes right in front of the assistant. Referee he goes back To Alex roldan.
Speaker 21: Takes the safe.
Speaker 4: Choice he goes all the way back To yama's been solid as a rock as well AS i would say Kim kihi as well for his first Outing pete for.
Speaker 21: Its first nineteen. MINUTES i would say for a good. While came in in an off season.
Speaker 4: Condition Took aim a little while to get really caught up missing. Preseason but he doesn't put a foot wrong back there. Either, OH i.
Speaker 23: Would, agree minds me Of Bruce rioff to be.
Speaker 24: Honest you, know a player who dictates everything around organizers is in the right spot.
Speaker 23: Available he's doing it right now For, fry.
Speaker 21: All drilled Into ferrera By Stephan.
Speaker 4: Fry ferrera tries to turn the. Corner another good outing By ferrera and not the. Goals baul gets zipped back To willis deal with, that and Even Kim.
Speaker 23: Kee stepping Into lucdar with that hard, challenge just reminding, everybody, hey you're in for our. GAME i don't care if it's three.
Speaker 4: Zero these are the good, habits right you, know he even three zero last minute of the. Game press play like gets a tighter. Game these are the things that will do the team well as they progress through this. Season it's ball in hands have rolled on right from The sounders. Bench ball gets clipped Towards Jordan morris's an eagle to quite get. It it's gonna roll through or gets passed back by Apple. White willis was coming. Out Apple white decided to play it. Back all goes along By, willis picked up by rolled on off the head of Kim.
Speaker 21: Key heth.
Speaker 4: It sounds to shifted tour of a fullback, system Allowing Brian kent to play high on that left hand. Side the bau gets drilled great ball from right to left By alex Rold.
Speaker 21: Ard smooth, pass.
Speaker 4: Ball goes in By Jordan, morris has a chance good saved By Joe.
Speaker 21: Willis it was a wonderful opportunity.
Speaker 4: Right at the death on the ninety fifth minute mark and there is the referees whistle.
Speaker 21: That would have been the final kick of the. Game Jordan morris had a chance one be. One but The sounders did their job in the first.
Speaker 4: Half emphatic first half performance off the back of A mausofsky.
Speaker 21: Goal in the nineteenth, Minute Fella vega.
Speaker 4: In the, Thirtieth Roth rock in the thirty, fourth and then a very professional performance for the sound in the second. Half retain the clean sheet for stef And. Fry another clean sheet for step And fry as he continues to Chase Nick rimondo down sits high Above. Heartman now at one hundred and nineteen clean. Sheets the sounders did that job back to back. Wins they go on the road with a smile on their. Face Pete fignial final, Thoughts.
Speaker 23: Well a lot of terrific.
Speaker 24: Performance i'd say the most complete performance we've seen this twenty five. Season Jordan morris is still. Upset he had his jersey over his head after missing that. Opportunity and you love to see. That you, know a great ball in from new who they were playing from the beginning of this game till the very, end trying to get more, goals and So brian Sch betch is gonna be. Thrilled he does have some tough decisions to. Make we're seeing here that they've Picked, hayes Who's ferrara from.
Speaker 4: N of the.
Speaker 23: Match i'm fine with that one as. WELL i thought he had a very very good.
Speaker 24: GAME i thought the best game he's, played as well as a lot of guys today.
Speaker 23: Are going to be in that lot from satisfied with their.
Speaker 24: Performance we now have interesting decisions for coach to make and who starts in the next.
Speaker 23: Campaign, well thanks.
Speaker 4: For everyone involved in today's. Broadcast Mitchell blive back at the. STUDIO A Kiley, Dunning KEVIN K Jordan thompson as always for their great help and information as we prepare for each of these. Broadcasts To Michelle, Ludker Great Michelle lucke down on the, sidelines and of course The Seattle soccer Egend Pete fewing here.
Speaker 21: Next to me in the.
Speaker 4: Booth The sounder's head back on the road as we mentioned next week as they face a Strong colorado side at altitude Next saturday.
Speaker 21: Evening but for now we'll take a short.
Speaker 4: Break, Jackson Feltz keller Rowe we'll be back to break everything. Down I'm Danny, jackson thanks for joining us and FROM equc pitch here At. Luminfield tonight it Finishes sounders Three Nashville.
Speaker 1: Mill you've been listening To SAUNDERS Fc. Sucker SAUNDERS Fc sucker is brought to you By michelobultra ninety five calories and two point six Grand. Guards it's only worth it if you enjoy, it and By, Providence swedish official healthcare partner Of Seattle SOUNDERS. Fc stay. Tuned the postmat show is.
Speaker 7: Next we all know there are morning people and not so mourning. People but now that McDonald's has, bagels the moaning people demographic might just have to make room for some new members of the.
Speaker 8: Club talk about a game.
Speaker 10: Changer there's no better way to wake. Up try McDonald's Hearty, steak egg And cheese bagel with a juicy steak patty and grilled, onions fluffy eggs and melty, cheese or try one with smoky bacon or savory. Sausage at participating McDonald's bought Up.
Speaker 5: Bah providence And SOUNDERS fc are proud to continue The Community assist of The. Match The Community assists of The match will help elevate individuals and organizations who stand tall for, justice equality and community. Well in each, Match SOUNDERS fc And providence will probably recognize one exceptional during an exclusive halftime. Feature to nominate a hero in your, community please visit sounderzefc dot com Slash Community assist for a chance to be recognized as Our Community assist of The.
Speaker 21: Match are you ready to?
Speaker 16: Rock Emerald Queen Casino Event center Presents Hairball, Thursday may, first celebrating twenty five years with their Silver Anniversary. Tour it's like twenty concerts in one. Night the bombastic celebration Of Arena. Rock a band puts on a. Concert hairball puts on an event a mind, blowing drop dead accurate homage to some of the biggest arena acts in the.
Speaker 8: World Emerald Queen, casino the entertainment capital of The.
Speaker 5: Northwest SOUNDERS fc is proud to partner With Regent's Blue, shield a health plan that's been helping Keep washington healthy for over one hundred, years and now two proud organizations are coming, together uniting under a shared. Mission Both SOUNDERS fc And Regent's Blue shield believe.
Speaker 1: That play is not a.
Speaker 5: Privilege we will work hand in, hand leveraging the power of soccer to make a positive impact on children's. Lives SOUNDERS fc And Regent's BlueShield champions on the pitch and in the. Community At, umquahbank our business is about rooting for. Yours our bankers are experts at helping you navigate financial solutions centered around your. Business as a top RANKED sba lender In, seattle we believe that when small businesses, grow our communities. Thrive umquahbank is the official banking partner Of SOUNDERS. Fc visit umquadbank dot com to learn. More MEMBER Fdic.
Speaker 14: Why is life better With American Family insurance because every policy comes with something very, special a trusted agent who's there to help protect your dreams by finding the right coverage at the right. Price save up to twenty three percent when you bundle home and Auto American Family. Insurance get a quote and find an agent AT mfm dot.
Speaker 15: Com products not available in every. State VISIT mfm dot com to learn how discounts may apply to. You American Family Mutual Insurance company S i and is operating company six Thousand American, Parkway, Madison.
Speaker 1: Wisconsin welcome to The SOUNDERS Fc Postmat. Show SOUNDERS Fc soccer is brought to you By Delta, airlines proud to donate one soccer ball for every mile ran By SOUNDERS fc players this season Through Rape foundations One mile One ball program and By, Providence swedish official healthcare partner Of Seattle SOUNDERS. Fc The SOUNDERS Fc Postmat show starts now.
Speaker 2: Well for the first, time The sounders have Defeated NASHVILLE sc and their fourth game against the club is a big win at home three, nothing first time The sounders have been home in about a month as, well and what a return it is with the three nothing to win, GOALS a lot of them there in the first three four five, minutes first From, mazaski next from Dalea, vega and Then Paul rock finished it. Off Paul rothrock ended with a goal and an assist and he's down on the field With Michelle. Ludko thank You.
Speaker 6: Jackson, Paul first of, all congratulations on your second goal of the season and the big win. Today huge three points and a clean sheet against a very Tough nashville. Side what does what impressed you most about the performance that your team put together?
Speaker 2: Today, oh, man a.
Speaker 32: LOT i think there were a lot of wins. Tonight you, know we've never Beat, nashville so there's a first. There we got a lot of guys back from you, know guys getting on the field again With jordan And albert And alex and you Know ryan making his, debuts and three different goal, scorers.
Speaker 2: Clean sheet from the. Defense really solid home.
Speaker 9: Win yeah you mentioned.
Speaker 6: It you guys beat the unbeaten streak or stop the unbroke the unbeaten. Streak that's What i'm trying to stay there Against. Nashville first win in four. Meetings what was it about the group that came together?
Speaker 9: Tonight get that.
Speaker 32: Done, YEAH i think we were really trying to build off the positive momentum from last year or from last.
Speaker 2: Game, SORRY i think the win At.
Speaker 32: Dallas was really big for, us and could we stack two on top of each other and that's a really good, Start and we wanted to make an exciting game for our.
Speaker 2: FANS i think the Way nashville plays suits the game to be. Exciting.
Speaker 32: Right it was back and, forth and you, Know steph made some good saves early which was important.
Speaker 2: Too BUT i, think you, know it feels like we're just starting to turn the tide a little.
Speaker 32: Bit and you, know a win after each, weekend everyone's feeling a little bit better in.
Speaker 2: Training so hopefully we can just keep building on.
Speaker 9: This on that, note building on that, momentum that, confidence keeping it.
Speaker 6: Going it's been talked about over the years by this club of how they like to make Luman field a, fortress that they want it to be a scary place for other teams to come. In so far through twenty twenty, five you guys are unbeaten here At Lumen. Field what does that do for the confidence and the momentum moving forward with this?
Speaker 2: Squad it's, Huge it's. Huge AND i think it is a very scary place to.
Speaker 32: PLAY i, mean we have some of the best fans in the MLS's we have some of the most fans in THE mls. Too it's a it's got that big stadium atmosphere, feel AND i think we can continue to use that to our. ADVANTAGE i think people don't like playing here for a number of different, reasons so hopefully we can keep that streak.
Speaker 6: Going, now you personally obviously great that they had the win, tonight but obviously you personally second goal of this. Season but then on the defensive, side you Made muktar a non factor in this.
Speaker 9: One what works so well for you?
Speaker 2: Today oh thank? You you, know just doing my job and stay and focused on that.
Speaker 32: Modesty, YEAH i, think you, know guys made it easy for. US i thought a couple guys had some really good. Performances you, Know christian, had my, opinion was man of the. MATCH A sues had a great game, too, obviously but he was all over the, Place obed was all over the. PLACE i think our tactics were well thought out, too but, uh you, KNOW i didn't think they challenged our left side that much, Either so and you, know knew who AND i are starting to develop a good partnership And.
Speaker 2: I'm excited for where that continues to.
Speaker 9: Grow you, Know BEFORE i let you, Go, paul one last question.
Speaker 6: Here we, saw while it was a similar lineup tonight that we saw against The dallas and that, win it didn't have your traditional starters across the board that were taking the field. Tonight and usually when teams kind of mix the starters with guys off the bench and you sometimes see not as much, cohesion but that didn't seem to be the case at all for you. Guys you guys seem to be very much playing freely and really just slatting. In what does it say about the depth and this group of players that you guys are able to put in a performance like you did today when you're mixing those, Pieces.
Speaker 2: YEAH i think got you guys have heard. It i've said. It our depth is our, strength and it's starting to show in games like.
Speaker 32: This you, know we had a couple of guys who aren't usual starters put in some great.
Speaker 2: Starts you, know we had our bench so scared.
Speaker 32: Tonight you, know we Had Albert, Jordan, Jao, Paolo Ryan ken all coming off the, Bench alex rolled, On so hopefully that can continue to be a. STRENGTH i think it pushes guys harder in training as, well you, know because you know you everyone's sniffing for playing. Time everyone's everyone's pushing each other in like a healthy way right.
Speaker 2: Now so, yeah great stuff to build.
Speaker 6: On, absolutely let's keep it. Going, paul congratulations on the win and the. Goal really appreciate the.
Speaker 2: Time thank, You thank, You jackson back to, You Thanks. Michelle That's Paul, rothrock he. Said christian rolled on man in the. Match that's gonna be a fun conversation here on the postgame. Show as we get, started we'll take a quick break before we bring In Callen row and get things. Going we'll quickly Mentioned sounder fans sound. Treans it would like to remind everyone to obey all suns and signals been around train. Tracks light reel trains are quiet and come in both, directions so stay aware and play it. Safe learn more about safety and security on Sound transit by visiting soundtransit dot. Org Slash ride To dash with dash. Us we'll continue the postgame show following A sounder is Three nothing win here On Sports Radio night three point THREE. Kjrfm want the.
Speaker 17: Same expert advice from the pros at a discount tire store while shopping for tires, online Meet treadwell your personal tire. Guide treadwell is an online tire buying guide that gives you personalized recommendations based on your, location driving, habits and tire. Performance just enter your vehicle, info zip, code and driving, routines and Then treadwell will match you with.
Speaker 4: The perfect tire for your.
Speaker 17: Vehicle shop for tires With treadwell at discount tire dot. Com let's get you taken care.
Speaker 5: Of At, umquadbank our business is about rooting for. Yours our bankers are experts at helping you navigate financial solutions centered around your. Business as a top RANKED sba lender In, seattle we believe that when small businesses, grow our communities. Thrive mquadbank is the official banking partner Of SOUNDERS. Fc visit umquadbank dot com to learn.
Speaker 8: More MEMBER.
Speaker 18: Fdic if you've been, happy you're mcnong sausage MacLoughlin with an iced coffee from somewhere.
Speaker 8: Else NOW i should fight time and.
Speaker 10: Reconsider in The Pacific, northwest it's never too cold for a niced coffee in the, morning grab yourself a medium Caramel French manila or a classic iced coffee for just two twenty. Nine morning beverage may cause craving for McMuffin or hash. Browns prices and participation may. Vary cannot be combined with any other offer or a combo.
Speaker 6: Meal hey Rain, fans did you Know Rave foundation is now the official charitable arm Of seattle Rainf Sea Raven rain will rise for communities in need by working together to advance equity and play and in. Life they're on a mission to bring more access to, soccer and one way they're doing that is by building fields for free play and underserved communities Throughout. Washington those fields will Anchor rave programs that use our sport to foster, wellness learning and.
Speaker 9: Joy so rise and stand up for communities With rave And Rain.
Speaker 6: Today Visit Rave foundation dot, org slash donate That's Rave foundation dot.
Speaker 9: Org slash donate.
Speaker 19: Life With American Family insurance because whether it's a family road trip in your dream car or hosting a family reunion in your dream, home we help you feel protected so you can enjoy those dreams with peace of. Mind save up to twenty three percent when you bundle home and Auto American Family. Insurance get a quote and find an agent at amfam dot.
Speaker 15: Com products not available on every. State visit amfam dot com so learn how discounts may apply to. You American Family Mutual Insurance, company sign It Is Operating company six, Thousand American, Parkway, Madison. Wisconsin are you ready to?
Speaker 16: Rock Emerald Queen Casino Event center Presents Hairball, Thursday may, first celebrating twenty five years with their Silver Anniversary. Tour it's like twenty concerts in one, night the bombastic celebration of arena. ROCK a band puts on a, Concert hairball puts on an, event a mind, blowing drop dead accurate homage to some of the biggest arena acts in the.
Speaker 8: World Emerald Queen, casino the entertainment capital of The.
Speaker 1: Northwest now back To, Seattle Sounders sucker On Sports radio ninety three point THREE KJR.
Speaker 2: Fm sounders taking care of business easily today Against nashville three nothing complete win here At. Loominfield. Sounders back to back wins now At dallas and then this week here At. Nashville they'll continue and try to make it three in a row next week In. Colorado we'll talk about that later, on but we welcome you back to the postgame Show Sounders Victory style here on ninety three point three KJR. Fm Tonight's. Toyota man of the match is going to be decided right here as we figure things, Out kellen and this this is a game that had a lot of very good. Performances we heard From Paul rothrock goal and, Assist pedro Dale vega goal and, Assist ferreira two, assists Roll, don Who rothrock said was man of the, match had one. Assist Oh Bet vargas was great an assists as. Well Danny mazowski had a. GOAL i, mean as we kind of we don't need to name them that guy, now but as we talk about this match and especially that for thirty four, minutes so many great performances to get The sounders the three nothing.
Speaker 3: Why, well the best thing is we have so many performances that can be man of the, match and that's something that The sounders fan and The sounders organization is very happy. About Like Paul rothrocks said, it there are three different goal. Scorers guys are starting to click. Again they got multiple guys either back from injury or make them debut Of Ryan.
Speaker 2: Ken this is a positive game for The Seattle.
Speaker 3: Sounders If i'm going to put a vote in, now Which i've been thinking about, It i've been thinking about it all.
Speaker 2: Day It's Hazies forerer for.
Speaker 3: Me and it is the fact that you know he went that that full game, performance but also the two goals were created with a little bit of, skill with a little of. Help and, yes maybe we talked about him on the pre game And i'm just kind of persuading myself that it was, Him but, oh here's my vote to a man of times that he was on the, ball, calm, creating just opening up space when.
Speaker 2: Needed he did the work like he had talked. About he did the defensive.
Speaker 3: Work he was pressing really, well and he obviously got rewarded with those two. Assists if he could get a, GOAL i, mean they would have just rounded out.
Speaker 2: His performance for the Full i'm glad you mentioned the pressing because it's his work on the offensive. End the, assistans of, course is a just on that third goal of Raw throck was so, good but it's in that work defensively depressing and we've seen it for a few games, now even in The San diego, game where we're just seeing his effect being able to do that and and the athleticism to just stay on that back line and it's causing errors on the back end of multiple teams and then showing up today as. Well, Uh, ferreira you, know it's sort of like we always knew that we were going to see this, guy you, know come alive and are where's that two plus million dollar player that we brought in From Dallas and we're seeing that now and today was another. Level but SO i will SAY i think we both agree, Now Hasius ferrari Your toyota man of The? Match your Logo Toyota dealers are proud to present tonight's man of the. Match so many good candidates and just overall like that, Again christian Will, don he was he was. Great it was a great. Day it was a great performance from multiple.
Speaker 3: People and that's what we're trying to get two years the fact that there WAS i, Mean christian Will don was out probably my number.
Speaker 2: Two Ovid vargas is probably.
Speaker 3: Number three for, me and THEN i would give it To petro de La vega as, well because he's starting To i'm alive once.
Speaker 2: Again, right we talked about the million dollar.
Speaker 3: Man now we've got about four of, them but the million dollar man that everyone wants to see at The Paydoda daga of last year that everyone was kind of disappointed about ourselves included it's finally coming to fruition his, talent his, awareness his ability to play and glue with these guys that are around. Him and you gotta, remember these are the glue. Guys we talked about it at the, pregame in the, halftime these are the guys that may not be starting in two. Weeks, right he's gluing with everyone around that's.
Speaker 2: Possible And Danny msowski right, now two goals and two games and he's you, know doing. Well and then, now, Well Jordan morris comes onto the, field plays the sixty third minute on and you know he Would he had big, Opportunities kellen really about three major. Opportunities couldn't get one in the back of the, net had a chance to get an assist To Ryan, kent who could have had his first touch be a sounder. Goal but overall we Saw jordan put himself in gold dangerous.
Speaker 3: Positions, well we talked about it as we were watching the, game as we need to get these guys on the field and get him a little bit of game, fitness game, awareness game you know. QUALITY i guess you rub that rust off just a little. Bit you would think a goalscorer immediately find two. Chances you know there are two breakaways and Think jordan's very good at is putting those. Away you saw just a little bit of rust from the last few, weeks you, know being. Out you See ryan cam with some very good, touches but again that little bit of rust from the final, Ball Albert rusnak being the. Same so once you continue to keep these guys minutes and they get comfortable, again.
Speaker 2: It's not as easy as everyone.
Speaker 3: Says you're stepping into a game that's already high, paced you're coming off an, injury and.
Speaker 2: So you're kind of reserved just a little.
Speaker 3: Bit you want to go full, out but you know that it's not a good time to do. So so, mentally there's a lot of things going on in these guys'. Heads so they can just get that little bit of, rust that a little bit of confidence, Back you're gonna see a lot more goals coming in the next few weeks and.
Speaker 2: This is a confident group right. NOW i mean they're really back to back wins and for everything that they had going on today and the second straight clean sheet as, well and not to, mention you also got the return Of alex Rolled, on you got The albert return Of Albert, rusnak both back from injury and both looked good as. Well no new injuries, overall just a very very good week and night here At luminfield for Your Seattle. Sounders we do have to figure out the play of the. Match there's a COUPLE i think, candidates one probably more likely than the, other but we'll discuss that in the. Break before we get, there we'll tell you. Quickly sonata's E Fc soccer is presented By, Providence swedish official healthcare partner Of SOUNDERS. Fc, Also Delta airlines is part of the One Soccer ball for Every mile ran By SOUNDERS fc players this season The Ray foundation's One, Mile One ball. Program one more break here in the postmatch, show we'll come, back award that play of the match and talk About colorado. Ahead that's next On Sports radio ninety three point THREE.
Speaker 22: Kjrfm sounders fans looking for behind the scenes, content interviews with your favorite players and, coaches and Expa x's and o's. Analysis make sure to check out the sound IS fc podcast with The, Captain Bratt evans and Myself.
Speaker 5: Steezekwani whether you're a Diehard, sounder, faithful a lover of the beautiful, game or thinking of attending your first match At, luminfield this show is for, you with weekly episodes available wherever you get your. Podcasts check us out as your source Of sounders soccer across The Sound.
Speaker 2: Join to put Go.
Speaker 5: Soundings At, umquadbank our business is about rooting for. Yours our bankers are experts at helping you navigate financial solutions centered around your. Business as a top RANKED sba lender In, seattle we believe that when small businesses, grow our communities. Thrive umquadbank is the official banking partner Of SOUNDERS. Fc visit umquadbank dot com to learn.
Speaker 12: More member, Fdic, hey They're sounders.
Speaker 11: Fans all of us at Sound transit love when you take the train to the, match but we want to remind you to use crosswalks and obey traffic signals near. Tracks trains are quieter than you. Expect travel in both directions and approach at varying speeds that are difficult to. Judge the amount of time you might say by ducking or going around acrossing gate isn't worth risking your life.
Speaker 12: For so next time you're buy a, track play, hey it's. Safe that way we all.
Speaker 13: WIN a message from Sound Transit.
Speaker 5: Providence in SOUNDERS fc are proud to continue The Community assist of The. Match The Community assists of The match will help elevate individuals and organizations who stand tall for, justice equality and community. Welping each, match SOUNDERS fc And providence will proudly recognize one exceptional nominee during an exclusive halftime. Feature to nominate a hero in your, community please visit sounderfc dot com Slash Community assist for a chance to be recognized as Our Community assist of The.
Speaker 17: Match want the same expert advice from the pros at a discount tire store while shopping for tires, Online Meet treadwell your personal tire. Guide treadwell is an online tire buying guide that gives you personalized recommendations based on your, location driving, habits and tire. Performance just enter your vehicle, info zip code and driving. Routines and Then treadwell will match you with the perfect tire for your. Vehicle shop for Tires treadwell at discountire dot. Com let's get you taken care.
Speaker 12: Of, hey They're sounders.
Speaker 11: Fans all of us at Sound transit love when you take the train to the, match but we want to remind you to use crosswalks and obey traffic signals near. Tracks trains are quieter than you. Expect travel in both directions and approach at varying speeds that are difficult to. Judge the amount of time you might save by ducking or going around a crossing gate isn't worth risking your life.
Speaker 12: For so next time you're buy a, track play it. Safe that, way we all.
Speaker 13: WIN a message From Sound. Transit now back.
Speaker 1: To Seattle Sounders sucker On Sports radio ninety three point three KJR.
Speaker 2: Fm welcome back To loominfield in the postgame, Show Seattle sounders Beating nashville today by a score of three. Nothing Jackson Feltz Calen row here to wrap up the postmatch show and as time for Our Emerald Queen casino play of the. Match, KELLEN i think it's an interesting conversation BECAUSE i think the second and third goal is both in. Content, one you Have Obed vargas put together a great minute long. Sequence first initial, attack the earing the ball, back he creates the assist to a Great paido de La vega. Goal third, one you have Del vega finding hees Who's Ferira, farira good hold up, play crosses it all the way to the left side with a great finish From Paul. ROTHROCK i think both of them are great. Goals which one do you want to give?
Speaker 3: It, SO i mean both are good, Goals but for, me it was the second goal From peytel L vega that kind of put The sounders in a good, position while the third goal just kind of give him a sigh of. Relief and so for me it was that second goal By payte de La. Vega the lead up to the play Open vargas kind of just taking over and dropping his shoulder multiple, times making guys MISS i, mean those guys are already back In, nashville to be honest with, you and then he plays a great ball in it and you see a streaking page Del, vega and that for, me it's the confidence Of patter de La vega and finding that back of the.
Speaker 2: Net it was a great play. Overall here's what it sounded like With Danny jackson and P fewing on the.
Speaker 4: Call this rolled, up picks the bucket, again pull up play By cassin down the, line it goes To vargus towards the end line cuts it Back.
Speaker 28: Vega brilliant gold by the sounds made By vargas and scored by de La.
Speaker 2: Vega soundless lead two goals to nail and The sounders won three. Nothing and with their win, today you win tomorrow down on the McDonald's app and redeem your free michchicken tomorrow with any purchase of two dollars or more at your locally owned and operated McDonald's restaurant down on the McDonald's up today and check out the deals waiting for you and. Callen danny talked about. It Obed vargas making that play, happen so much work he put in to get the assist to do the, work even before the assist for The sounders on that. Attack and then you Mentioned Dale vega. Finish just, overall the day For Obed vargas was.
Speaker 3: Tremendous, well the day for the midfield was, tremendous and that doesn't just Mean christian And. Obed it means you, know, Uh Jeesus ferrera coming in and. Helping it Means peter de La vega coming in and. HELPING i, Mean nashville had no idea what was happening in that. Midfield AND i Think Christian novid we're a big part of. That In, novid especially especially when they're on the, ball they had way more.
Speaker 2: Time THAN i think they thought they.
Speaker 3: Would and LIKE i, said the little movements From, ovid the drop of the shoulder and letting the ball run past his body AS i try and do it as if someone's seeing me right.
Speaker 2: Now it's the little things like that that create a little bit of.
Speaker 3: Space and For, ovid with someone who has the little, quickness the little touches that are very very, good it creates so.
Speaker 2: Much space for.
Speaker 3: Him and he's now playing at just a high level every single. Game and that's WHY i love to see is he's at now getting rewarded with those little, touches with those little, plays with the good vision in assists or.
Speaker 2: GOALS i should mention that the play of the match there is presented By Emerald Queen, casino the betting capital of The. Northwest all, right, callen looking ahead to what's. Next it is a week Away sounders At Colorado Rapids pacific. Time we'll have a six O'clock, Providence swedish premap show six thirty. KICKOFF i believe it's on ninety three point THREE. Kjrfm it might be on nine point. Fifty we'll have more broadcast details later in the. Week, yeah it is ninety three point THREE, Kjrfm so same station right, Here, saturday six, o'clock six thirty kickoff For sounders At. Colorado. Folks you can also watch the match ON Mls Season pass on The APPLE tv up and listen In spanish language on L ray thirteen sixty Count you have a bunch of guys now. Healthy jordan's, healthy you Have Albert rusnak got back on the, field, Healthy alex rolled. On, meanwhile you're getting results out of the guys that you've now started from two straight. Matches what do you do if You're Brian, SCHMITZER i think you run these guys out and you start to slowly add. Minutes it depends on how the game, goes you, know if it's if it's two zero three, zero like it was, today you. Get you give guys a little bit of rest that are in the in today's starting, lineup and you give the guys coming back from, injury guys that are getting new to the, field as like A Ryan, kent you give them a little bit more. Minutes but for, now you kind of you don't why why change if it's not?
Speaker 3: Broken, yeah, right they're they're creating a, lot they're they're scoring a lot of. Goals you don't want to take a forward of Like Dan missovski off when he's scoring goals and has that.
Speaker 2: Confidence don't take that confidence, away you, know.
Speaker 3: Ride it until it's gone, right right it and rite it right and so AND i will say we talked about great players and great. Plays we'd be remiss IF i didn't say, it BECAUSE i Know stefan will kill. Me but, Look Stephen, fry kim Keyhy Ye mark and they got the. Shutout Kim hee shows up on his on his home debut back With seattle and it gets a shutout and a very good game against a good Opponent steph And, fry the game would be very. Different and if he didn't have those two or three saves in the first, half with which were you, know, yes a little bit of bad, finishing but good positioning By Stephan fry to make it hard and he made multiple saves to do. So so going into this next, week they had a great performance at, home which is what you want to see as A seattle, fan as A seattle, organization because you want to make this a, fortress Which michelle talked about earlier With Paul. Rothrock but you have to make sure it's also on the road as. Well so you started off, great well done In, dallas came back. Home can you make it that three for, three make a great performances and again defensive, first but keep creating.
Speaker 2: Chances i'm glad you mentioned the defense. THERE i mean on The sounders, PODCAST i predicted three two BECAUSE i was, thinking, Okay Jackson reagan comes, out can that backline have that cohesiveness and your player to Watch Kim Ki hee just solid and just saw that veteran solid presence that he provides and it's just like he never left real good and Him yamar. New it all worked today for The. Sounders, defensively second straight clean, sheet second straight, win three nothing tonight Over. Nashville next Match. Colorado right, here ninety three point THREE kjerfm six o'clock pre match six thirty kickoff For sounders In Commerce city next. Weekend want to thank everybody with the broadcast. Today Danny, Jackson Pete, Fewing Michelle luka had your. Call we've Got Jordan thompson And Keeley dunning here in the, Booth, Terry Ryan artech here on side back in the, Studio Mitchell bly And Kellen row Myself Jackson felts saying goodbye to you tonight once again here From. Luminfield thank you so much for. Listening it's A sounder. Three nothing went Over. Nashville we'll talk to youa next week For Sounders. Colorado we'll talk to You wednesday at seven For Sounders, Weekly big week. Ahead but have a very good rest of your, weekend everybody you've.
Speaker 1: Been listening to The SOUNDERS fc postmat. Show Sounders fcsucker is brought to you By Michelo vultra ninety five calories and two point six grams of. Carbs it's only worth it if you enjoy. It By Discount, tire get thirty percent shorter average wait time when you buy and book online at discount tire dot com and By, Provident swedish official healthcare partner Of SEATTLE. Soundersfc tune in next time for more sounders fcsucker