Speaker 1: Ladies and gentlemen, Welcome to Sunday Service, Episode eight, brought to you by Cult the Conspiracy Podcast. I am your host, Josh Monday from the Josh Monday Christian Conspiracy Podcast. We have a banger for you guys today. We have two special guests. We have Ryan Pitterson.
Speaker 2: He is the author of the Final Nephiline. Hopefully you guys can see this. I'm gonna try to do that. Oh, I don't know. It's hard to see the Final Nephilim. I got a big light right there.
Speaker 1: And also his first book, he wrote, the Judgment of the nephil It's hard to see.
Speaker 2: There we go. Judgment of the Nephiline And how you doing?
Speaker 3: Ryan doing wonderful, Josh. Great to be back on with you and Gary as well.
Speaker 1: And he's also the host of Thursday Night Theology. You want to check that out on his judgment of the nephil on YouTube and yeah, it is an awesome show.
Speaker 2: He does a live and he has people send.
Speaker 1: In questions and he answers the questions and does an amazing job at that. And then so our next guest, he needs no introduction like Ryan, doesn't. We have Gary Wayne he's the author of the Genesis six Conspiracy.
Speaker 2: I don't know if you could see it, well, it's going to be hard.
Speaker 1: There we go perfect Genesis six Conspiracy and also his other book, if you guys can, if you could shout that out Gary for me, your second book. I know it's the genesisis Conspiracy. I don't remember the ending of it. There we go, Part two. I think you're on mute. I think you're on mute.
Speaker 4: Gary, Yeah, sorry about that. That's part two. And it's instead of how secret society is in the sentence of giants plan to enslave humankind, it's how understanding prehistory and giants helps to define end time prophecy. And but two was written especially for Christians who wanted to go deeper into the Bible and in a way that other people hadn't done it or further because a lot of the things that Heiser did or what Ryan did, they go deep. But they wanted sort of a more holistic biblical as research done on it, and to go deeper on a lot of different as it. So I had to cover again a lot of material, but it's not hard. There's a ton of information that's available.
Speaker 2: So and these books.
Speaker 1: All these books are conspiracy theorist dream man. This will break down everything for you. All three of these books I just mentioned and this fourth book that he wrote are the fourth book.
Speaker 2: That we mentioned. Also, guys, if you guys could definitely check those out.
Speaker 1: And these guys that come on shows for free and they give us their time and they're busy gentlemen.
Speaker 2: Believe me.
Speaker 1: I see Gary Wade on a bunch of different shows. Ryan's got his job, plus as kids, and we got so much going on that I just want to see if you guys could definitely support these gentlemen go to their Can you guys shout out your websites as well?
Speaker 4: Yeah? So. And one other shameless promotion is book one is now available on Audible. It came out a couple of months ago and doing very well on Audible in a number of categories. So tough project to do, but it's available on Amazon, Audible and on iTunes. Book two would be out now, except the narrator he went through health issue flat line three times and out of body experience and he's recovering. As soon as he's back at full health, which hopefully it's going to be soon. We're still hoping to have book two out on audible by Christmas.
Speaker 1: All right, awesome, and then shout out your website, Ryan, please, Yeah.
Speaker 3: Sure. My website is Judgment of the Neephylene dot Com one word of course, and there you can find the books. Also, I've study guides. I have documentaries on the books as well as my newest documentary and Time Nepheline Deception and available there or on Amazon.
Speaker 1: Yes, and I've had both these gentlemen on the Josh Monday Christian Conspiracy podcast. We've had roundtables. We've had episodes where it's just you know, me and them talking. So if you guys could check those out too, I'd really appreciate it.
Speaker 2: But yeah, we'll get into this.
Speaker 1: It's gonna be like a Genesis six roundtable. I'm just gonna be. I'll start off by reading the verse that is like the main meat, and then these guys and unpack the verse. And also, you know, I have some questions for them, and I'm sure they have a plenty of information for you, Jenna, for you guys. So I'll start off by reading Genesis six, verses one through four. This is where the main part of this verse, but it goes throughout the whole entire Bible, not just this, but this is one of the main ones. So it says, now it came to pass when the men began to multiply on the face of the earth, and daughters were born to them, that the sons of God saw the daughters of men, that they were beautiful, and they took wives for themselves, of all whom they chose. And the Lord said, my spirits shall not strive with man forever, for he is indeed flesh. Yet his days I'll be numbered to one hundred and twenty years. They were giants on the earth in those days. And also afterward, when the sons of God came into the daughters of men, they bore children to them. Those were the mighty men who were of old men of renown. So there we go. So that's that's the main verse. If you guys can kind of unpack what was happening there, I really appreciate it and kind of go over what we have happening there and the importance of this as well.
Speaker 2: We can start off with you Ryan and then we'll go to Gary.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Sure, So for me, in order to really understand the context of Genesis, six ' four. You really have to go back to Genesis three and Genesis three fifteen, because this is what sets the stage for this first incursion or invasion of fallen angels into the human realm. And so in Genesis three, of course that's the story of Adam and Eve in the Garden of Eden, and of course the first sin and humanity. You have God in verse fifteen Genesis three fifteen pronouncing a judgment upon Satan and telling the devil that his conqueror was going to be a seed, a human child who was going to be born one day, who is going to crush the head or defeat the devil. And so what I try to do in judgment and Ethlene is put the reader in the shoes of the fallen angels. See it from their perspective, right, if you think about you know, all sorts of shows and movies we see, right, the enemy is being told who is conqueror is going to be a child's gonna be born one day. So his mission now is to stop to prevent the birth of this Messiah, to either stop the Messiah from being born, to destroy him at a young age, or somehow thwart the plan of God's salvation and redemption of humanity. And that's what leads to the events of Genesis six. Because you know, what I show is that you have the first son of Adam and Eve, Cain. Of course, Cain enable the first two sons, but Kane himself, the first son of Adam and Eve. From the fallen angelic perspective, he could have been the Messiah, right. He was the first seed, offspring of the woman of Eve. And so we see that Cain is completely corrupted by Satan, so much so in the news Testament it says that he is of that wicked one, that he is literally so corrupted, seduced by the devil. He's in line with him, and he murders his brother, so that he's almost disqualifying two potential messiahs in one shot. But God, in this back and forth, what God does is, of course he banishes Cane from Eden altogether to allow the Messianic lineage, the lineage that was gonna lead to this seed, to continue through Seth, the third son of Adam and Eve, and the Godly lineage starts expanding. Right. God tells Adam and Eve be fruitful multiply, and now the idea of trying to to stop one son at a time was no longer going to be effective. Satan needed a large scale attack, and this is what sets the stages in Genesis chapter six, because in fact, in verse one of Genesis six, it actually says when men began to multiply upon the earth. So it was the exponential growth of humanity that led to this second plan, this second attempt to try and stop God's plan of redemption in the Messiah by bringing by the fallen angels. You read as you read the sons of God the Manajah Elohim, who then these fallen angels who took human women as wives and literally had intimate relations with them. This is about sexual relations. They literally fornicated with them, and they gave birth to the Nepheling, the hybrids half fallen angel half human hybrids who one had supernatural powers to fill the world with violence, but also three The most important thing from this from the Messianic perspective, it was the devil's attempt to corrupt human genetics and make us something other than human, other than image bearers of God, to prevent the birth of the Messiah.
Speaker 1: M All right, next up, Gary, if you could do this, you know, go with your side of it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And I think you have to understand the angelic rebellion because those are the players that are the sons of God in Genesis six four. And you have to understand who the daughters of men are, and you have to understand that these giants, as a KG version translates it, it goes back to the Hebrew word Nephilem or nephiel is the singular meaning a giant, tribe of giants, a bully, and a tyrant. All four terms described giants because the guy gs and the Nephelum kings were tyranos, and that the bulls were the gods and their offspring as they're described in the Sumerian text, as they're described in the Eugarretic text, these are the bulls of Bishan. So when we go to the cross in the Book of Psalms, where the bulls of Bashan are mocking Jesus on the cross, it's both the demonic the disembodied spirits of the giants, and it is the Naphalim, which are the fallen ones. Naphel is the singular word who then the ones who followed Satan when he fell from heaven. In Isaiah fourteen, the Hebrew word the foul, but the i am male plural meaning not only plural, but is in one. So Nephilene would be giant ones, seraphim watchers would be the serpent faced ones, mighty ones. That comes from gibberim, So you get these sort of understanding on that. So the naphileine are the fallen ones who produce the nephilne, and the foul is the root word for nephilene, so it carries forward at a relationship and a connotation. When the men became began to multiply on the earth, that's really an interesting word began there, and that's the Hebrew word kalal c h a l e l And that sounds familiar. It should in a couple of ways, because one is, if you look at Superman, he is his name is cal L and he is an allegory as a superhero, a hero the offspring of a god or a goddess and a human male or female. In Greek mythology, and so some English translations mighty ones are translated as heroes of old. It's denoting the same super race. And his father is jor L of the House of l. The reason why that's important, and Hebrew L is a giant, a giant, L is an angel or a goth can also mean mighty as well in its application for portions. So you have this messiah like figure that has a connection right from the Indo Aryans with Lord Matrea and Maitra and Mithras that rolls forward into the end time with an allegory for the anti Christi out of Polytheism, which is Lord Matrea. And you have this connection to the pantheon of the Canaanites and the parent God before the flood who created giants versus the offspring gods after the flood who created giants as well, was L and bey L was the son and al in that Bayl is the transliteration of e L. So Lord God, Master God is what it means. So you have this word kal el right in the beginning that there's something different that maybe we want to look at. Something began and they can began to multiply, and we have the introduction of the sons of the gods. So that word is used in a few different applications in the Bible, but the most notorious, if I could put it that way, would be in Genesis ten with Nimrod who became a mighty want a gibbori kalal again, and that's the word that means essentially to break your vowels, to depart from God, to do this in ritually ways, and to break your covenant, and to do it in sexual ritually weighs as well. So all of that's in the mixing. So in the same way as Nimrod becomes like a giant as a gibbrim a mighty one, which is used to describe giants in most cases that you have just as it's used in Genesis sixty four for the mighty ones gibbering describing the Neefelen. You have this connection back in Genesis sixty four that there's something wrong here. There's something that's going to happen with the sexual rituals, the breaking of the vows, the falling away from God and following the watchers the sons of God, and they're going to produce the demigods, the giants is the result of that, and they're going to introduce the immortal spirit as a counterfeit spirit that's passed on in the physical world to a physical body that is also immortal. So this is a violation against the Holy Spirit and is violation against the laws of creation, and that God limits that body to one and twenty years in Genesis six three, right in the middle of the creation of the Nephelem. So that's the whole tempo for what's going to happen after the Bible, after Genesis six and the history of the atomites, after the Giants, that these are spurious offspring, illegitimate offspring, and they are created by the fallen angels to do their bidding so that they don't get blood on their hands. They're created to ensure that humankind, the atomites do not reach their destiny to be raised up like angels and higher than angels, because angels will serve humanity in eternity, and so this is to prevent that from happening. But because they know the power of God, they're not going to get blood on their hands. So this is context for what is going to play out throughout the Bible. And understand that the atomites were created as a resolution to that angelic rebellion represented by the sons of God in Genesis sixty four or six one through four. And so when we look at that serpent seed, we're looking at, for the most part, the most predominant watcher that produced giants, where the seraph and angels who produced offspring that looked just like them from the DNA. When they created their soul and the body for their immortal spirit to enter into. It's called an oiktarian in Greek habitation, and oiktarian means a dwelling place for the spirit, and the spirit comes from heaven, and the spirit into the giant it comes as a xerox version, so to speak, from the fallen angels, not from heaven, just as human spirits come from heaven. And so this is the serpentine seed that's in the curse prophecy of Genesis three. It's akin to the Canaan curse prophecy on Mount Era Era at the Mount Mountain of the curse because Ararat means curse, and so it has a relationship to the giants again after the flood. And so this is the serpent seed that is also showing up in another passage as we get prehistory from Satan's fallen Isaiah fourteen that we talked about, and as you move on you have this interesting prophecy that is going to have events that play out in the time of Isaiah with the babylon parts of it, in the time of Jeremiah and unfulfilled arts in the end time for the Antichrist, which is connected as I alluded to sort of earlier, to at least who they're trying to present as the false Messiah for the end time. And what's important about that is you get that serpent imagery again with the serpent root from the seraphim angels as you take those words back to the Hebrew I think that's in fourteen twenty nine was where you get the serpent's root. It's important to understand this information and allegory because the reason why we're here are Residectra and what has happened to us and what's going to happen to us is all there between chapters one in Genesis and six.
Speaker 2: Interesting.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then also I thought it was interesting that it says that Satan has a seed right between your seed and her seed. That's very interesting to me. I know, Ryan goes over that in the Final Nephiline because it's showing you that fallen angels can have a seed, right, So.
Speaker 2: They are able to pro create. So that's interesting.
Speaker 4: Only if you read that as Satan's seed, because in he's not necessarily always a serpent, is how I would say. And he's not the one that's punished. It's actually the serpent that's punished, which is then hash. So that's why you have to understand it in the prophetic term that the serpent seed is for. So if we look at Ezekiel twenty eight, Satan's in Eden, but as a truebum as a job yeah, not as a seraphone as a serpent, And so we get another interesting sort of parallel account that comes in the Book of Enoch, not canon, but it has the name of the serpent in Eden as gad Reel, and you can take that actually back to the Hebrew. It means a wall of God or God's wall, and that could be his trubum name. So he's involved on the fall, but he's not necessarily producing a seed line at this point, and he doesn't go to the pit prison like the other watchers do at the time of the flood. Now you could make an argument though, for the super the serpent syed from Satan that he does. Satan does go to the Abyss, but it's just delayed until the end of the last seven years of this age, and he goes to the Abyss for a thousand years, but he doesn't lose his arms, he doesn't lose his voice, and doesn't The context is it's not the hash that is punished, and he's the one that is either the avatara of Satan or just coached from the outside by Satan to do so.
Speaker 1: Interesting, all right, all right, Ryan, anywhere you want to go with that, or you want to start asking some questions or did you have any response?
Speaker 3: Yeah, so I would just say that, Yeah, so I agree that Satan didn't participate in the fornication that took place in Genesis six. I think also to a good thing to note too, as people you know when you hear about this, is that this was the common understanding and interpretation of Genesis six in the Church from the earliest time, from the days of the Apostles.
Speaker 4: And so.
Speaker 3: I just wanted to share a quote here from Irenaeus. So iron Aus, of course was the pastor or bishop in Leon and what's now Leon, France. And you know this is going back to the early you know, this this is second century to early third century, about roughly circa two hundred a d. When he was writing, and specifically writing about Genesis six. He says very clearly, and for a very long while, while wickedness extended and spread and reached and laid hold upon the whole race of mankind, until a very small set of righteousness remained among them, and illicit unions took place upon the earth, since angels were united with the daughters of the race of mankind, and they bore to them sons, where their exceeding greatness were called giants. And now if you think about this, Ironaus of course was the disciple of Polycarp, who was the disciple of the apostle John, the John, the author of Revelation. So he's just two a generation removed from the Apostles. And so this is something that I think it's important for everyone understands that this is the common what we what we today called the fringe interpretation of Genesis is actually the common Orthodox interpretation in the Church. And so not believing in that these that the nephelmore actual hybrids, is actually more fringe than anything. So I wanted to just emphasize that. But getting back to the point, about the seeds. I agree, like I was saying with Gary that Satan did not participate, and I love that he said that this idea of fallen angels using proxies, they want other beings to go before that, and I feel like the devil does that all throughout scripture. The devil does not want to get his hands dirty right away because again because out of fear of Yahweh. But I do think in the end times he will have that prophesied seed that that was a literal prophecy from God, and God said, your seed that m and that is the Antichrist. So I believe will be a hybrid. I believe the Antichrist is the final nephlemb on Earth. And I think that's exactly why after Armageddon, that's when Satan he then has to suffer the same punishment that the Genesis six rebels did, that they were brought down to the Abyss, put in chains under darkness, and they get to Revelation twenty after Armageddon, when the Antichrist is defeated by Jesus Christ. Of course, what do we see says A mighty angel comes with a chain and he literally chains the devil and binds him in the Abyss, the same punishment that the fallen angels of Genesis six had to suffer, because now, in the antimes of Satan will actually commit that sin of fornication and give birth to a literal offspring who will be the Antichrist.
Speaker 4: Okay, yeah, yeah, and just double tap that a little bit. The church fathers who it spent a lot of time presenting the argument as to the giants and their motivation for the ones that seemingly didn't want to accept it, And I would put it in that sort of it didn't want to accept it was the thought of it was just so horrible to them, but they couldn't deny the scripture. But it was like this cognizant dissonance for the church fathers who didn't really want to come out and say, oh, there's giants. But it was the standard doctrine of the early Church. It was the standard doctrine within Israel. And Josephus, who was a Pharisees and was an expert on the sadu Sees and lived amongst the scenes, he testified to the Vercity of the giants and that it was not just the understanding in Judaism, but this was a worldwide doctrine with the same counts and other cultures around the world, and that all of these different words for giants, whether or not it's heroes, titans, and unaki, on and on and on around the world, they were the same giants at the same time. So there's a there's a large case there for it. And most people will tell you that while there's nothing else in the Bible about a seed line, except that while there is, and we need to be aware of it. And I would point people to like Psalms twenty one eight through ten, if people have never looked at that passage. And I won't read the whole passage, but I'll paraphrase it. So in verse nine, this is an end time prophecy. In the time of God's anger. You'll Hovah's anger is going to swallow them up in his wrath, and he's talking about a certain people. And then that people gets underscored. And in verse ten, in the time of the wrath, they're fruit. He's going to destroy right from the face of the earth and their seed. So the word seed from among the children of men. There is a seed line that has been battling all throughout our history and they are the visible ones for the most part, who rule this earth under the guidance of the invisible ones and with the help of the visible hierarchy also created by by fallen angels and the demonic spirits when their bodies die.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: Okay, So since you went there, Ryan, Oh yeah, since you went there, Ryan, So what is the other view that they try to teach now that goes against the view that you were saying? Was the actual view that that was that they say as fringe? Now, what is the view? The Seth canaan I view?
Speaker 2: You know what?
Speaker 1: Why is that inaccurate? And why why do they even why is this even brought to us anyways?
Speaker 3: Yeah, So it's commonly called the Seth I view and just basically says that the sons of God in Genesis six, right, the the Villaine of Genesis six, who are actually fothering the Nephelin, that they were human men, they were one hundred percent human, They were not supernatural in any way, and that they were just basically bad men, sinful men having or or I'm sorry, actually good men who chose to marry sinful women, and that's what caused the problems in the days of Noah and so one. I mean obviously were there. They're actually Before I get to why it's wrong, I can say I think the biggest reason for the resurgence of this idea in the last you know, really it was in the twentieth century, the start of the twentieth century, because if you go back to the early twentieth century, the early nineteen hundreds and go to a Schofield Bible, when you get to Genesis six and the footnotes, it's gonna literally talk about the Nephelin an accurate supernatural interpretation of Genesis six. But I think the church and really seminaries moved away from this out and I think it was all a lot of it was a back a reflex, backlash to evolution, you know, the Scots Monkey trial, evolution gaining popularity in America, in Europe, and the Enlightening movement in England in the end of the nineteenth century. All this was putting a negative light in the Bible that people shouldn't believe the Bible anymore. It's just made up stories, all the common atheistic arguments you'd hear today. We're really gaining steam at that time, and I think what you saw in seminaries was the movement away from the more supernatural aspects of scripture to try and I think, combat evolution. But of course that's not the answer. The answer is to stand on God's truth, the truth of God's heard. And so you say, so, all it takes is one or two generations of pastors being trained the seth I view. And that's why you know, and I'm sure Garret could say the same thing that you know. You know hundreds if not thousands of people who have now you'll you'll hear say I've never heard this before. Why I had never heard this in church. I've gone to church my entire life and never heard the word nephie, never heard anything about hybrids in the Bible or anything like that. And so that's really, unfortunately where we get to. But I'll get to why we can know it's incorrect?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 3: How do we know for sure that what we're talking about is true? Well, there are several reasons. One, we already gave the historic aspect of it, that the original interpretation from the apostles themselves, that this is exactly what took place. But two, even just looking to the grammatical aspects of it the Hebrew the term you know again for sons of God, but not Elohim. That term is used exclusively for angels in the Old Testament. The only other place we find that term even being used is in the Book of Job, specifically in chapters one, where where we're clearly seeing a scene in heaven where it says that the sons of God were standing for the Lord, and Satan was among them. So this is this is a heavenly realm scene in the third heaven, in God's but in God's throne room, and they're called the sons of God but Alohim, and you just go right the next page to Job chapter two. It says, on another day, the sons of God stood before the Lord, and so again this is again in heaven. And then the last use of it is in Job chapter thirty eight, where God is now responding to Job, of course, because Job thinks he's figured out why he's suffering. You think he thinks he's figured out God and God of course, to demonstrate how little Job or any of us know, and how vast God is his whole being and knowledge is says you know, He challenges and says, where were you speaking? To job when I laid the foundations of the earth, which of course is a rhetorical question because Joe wasn't didn't exist yet. But he's saying, were you even there when I built this planet? When I literally laid the foundations of it, when I set the borders, when I made the waters, all these things. But yet God makes this interesting point that at the time he created the earth. He says that this sons of God, the Banakha Alohem, shouted for joy, so that again these are angelic beings. In other words, they witnessed the creation of the earth and rejoice. So this is again before Adam and Eve. So when we see this term, we know it's referring to angelic beings. Additionally, we look at what happened, Right, if it was just the idea, if if, if what the Bible was asserting was that if a Christian man or a believer in God marries a woman who's a pagan or an atheist, and they have an offspring, that child is going to be a giant. Why wouldn't that happen today? Right? That it clearly does not. That does not really follow through what the Bible teaches. Right, there are many examples and scriptures of believers marrying a woman who was no believer, King Solomon, for example, and none of his offspring are giants our nephilin we don't see any of this happening anything. We don't see that taking places at all. And so that's another reason why I think it doesn't really hold up. And then the third thing is biblically, is God's reaction, right, And this is a really important reason why it's so critical to understand the supernatural interpretation of Genesis six, because God's reaction whenever the Nephelin are present on the earth is to swift, devastating, cataclysmic judgment. We see this of course with the flood. Right it webs out the entire human population except for eight people.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 3: God literally says he regrets and repents that he even made humanity. Why because all flesh had corrupted itself Three times in Genesis chapter six scripture. God's testimony is all flesh is corrupted.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 3: And there's also this interesting statement that God makes where he says that man humanity is also become flesh. Right, in other words, saying that something has happened to us to core up to us and make us degraded. But he says also, and I think what he's implying with God is saying there is that we're the second groups of that because the fallen angels who committed this fortication, they defiled themselves first when they fathered the Nephlm with human women. So everything we see in scripture is pointing to the fact that these this was a supernatural event. You had beings from the divine realm, fallen angels literally cohabitating with human women and fothering the Nephelum giants.
Speaker 4: Go ahead, Gary, I think I agree everything with what Ryan said there, and I'll add more because they pushback on the arguments is extensive. For the new doctrine we'll call that that's come about in the last couple hundred years and even today the seminaries and starting a couple hundred years ago, they stopped teaching prehistory and prophecy. And I've heard this over and over and over and over and over from ministers, both priests and outside the Roman Church, and they ask for material on this because they weren't taught any of it. But yet they know there's something wrong there, and so the arguments are quite strong, and so when we look at the understanding of this term sons of God, it's even a little bit more important to know that it reaches into other areas of the Bible. Those are classic examples, especially that Psalms or Job thirty eight at the time of creation and the association with the stars of the Morning Star order that I'll come back two in a second. But you know in Psalm's eighty two and the Council of the Mighty l this is the council of the gods, l right. These are the children that God is going to punish. As you understand these counsel of the Gods, He's going to punish these ones. These are the children of the Most High. These are the ben you know Ben l l e on sons most High. It's the same terminology that's used in Genesis six. These are the ones that rule over the seventy nations in Deuteronomy thirty two, both before and after the flood, all numbered by the amount of sons born to Jacob in Egypt and Exodus one five of seventy sons, and the seventy patriarch nations out of Noah that we see numbered in Genesis ten and first Chronicles, and by inference, seventy nations was the standard before the flood, even though we don't get the full sons listed by Adam in the genealogy, and the whole earth was divided up amongst these sons of God, as some of the translations say, or angels and or Israel as the KGV as it, all three are accurate. That is Ben again of Israel, which is a compound word which means it descends from Sarah and l and it's a name that Jacob is going to inherit as part of a prophecy for the seventy nations that are going to be here in the millennium, and that it means sons of the ruling God or sons of the Almighty, same terminology, just in a compound word understood in its original meeting versus the tribe of Israel, which wasn't before the flood. So you either are going to say the Bible isn't a contradiction, or maybe we should go back to the compound word that forms Israel, and that the understanding of angels and sons of God and stars and hosts of heaven are interchangeable. In the old Testament and used together. So just as you have sons of God used in Job thirty eight with morning stars, you have hosts, which is Saba, an army of angels which has rank or that's also used for the host of Heaven, the host of the Schemaim, the heavenly ones. These are the hosts that are the stars and stars are used allegorically for angels throughout the Bible. And then you have hosts and stars used in Daniel eight in the end Time where antique race is going to trample on some of the stars of the host. And so they're used together and interchangeably to show that there's a larger organization of angels. But sons of God is a term that is also used for a specific rank or perhaps the watcher level of angels, the four groups of wat groups of angels at the top of the apex of the of the of the Saba, the angelic army. And so once we sort of understand that, then people will say, well, it doesn't really mean giant. It's an exaggeration, and the mean bully or tyrant as well. And that's why I want people to know that tyrant Tyranos goes back to the the bloodlines of the giants, in this case the guiges Kings or the guy Geese team, depending on how you want to pronounce it, or Guy's depending on whether it's plural or not. And the singular root word for giant in Greek for these guy ges Kings is gey gas, meaning giant. These were the herculides Kings from the descendants of Hercules, son of Alchemy, and Zeus in Greek mythology, and so Tarranos is the word that was used and is why you have a connection back to the lords of the Philistines that will go back to these tyrants also known as Serene and the Siranime in Hebrew, which goes back to the Indo Aryan word horn god. So it's connected back to the horn gods and the reproduction of those bloodlines. And then you have the understanding of bull of which you already talked about. So it all describes these giants. And then they say, well, they're just we're taller humans. They're not actually giants, and you couldn't get a giant from one human meeting with another human anyways. So then they say, well, they're not a giant except that it says, you know, even over a thousand years after the flood, Goliath is six cubits and a span, and it's king of Gap and son of a giant, son of a rapha giant. He is going to be king. And Josepha says the measure of the giants on the royal cubit of twenty one inches versus eighteen inches, which would make him eleven feet three inches. And he was stout, and so he was like a two to one to height with you ratio, just like Aug's Bad was nine cubits long and four cubits wide, which is sixteen feet long on a royal cuba, and king of Astroth and Edrai and a Raphaem the last other Rafaem after the flood, and Rafaem is the other word for giant that's used in the Old Testament and more often than nepheline like many more times. And so these were huge compared to the averages were relative about six feet. So then they go on to say, well, sons of God is used for the New Covenant, and Christians, we're sons of God, yes, but not quite right. It's a prophecy that began with the resurrection. Of Jesus and at the time of the Pentecost. This is a gift that's coming to us, and that with the resurrection sequence, which hasn't happened yet. So a prophecy in the future that will be raised up to be like angels and adopted as brothers by Jesus, to be sons of God, even though we have human fathers. And I summarized about seven or eight passages from the New Testament to sort of get there, but just to keep it kind of short. So that's in the future, so it's got nothing to do with what happened there. But we will ultimately become like those preternatural angels created in Psalms one oh four before the heavens and the earth were created. And so when we look at the Old Testament, then they'll say, well, Israel in the book of Isaiah and ose is called the children of God. Then again Elohim and that application. So those are humans again. Those are prophecies for the reconciliation of Israel and Judah in the end time, who have their own resurrection process in Ezekiel thirty seven after the Second Exodus, and will be raised up to be like sons of God, and that's also expressed in Daniel twelve, and that resurrection and judgment is for Daniel's people, not for the church. Ours is a parallel track that we get the prophecies in the New Testament for so and I have documents on the argument for the sons of God being angels and one why they're not. If people want to get get hold of it, I've got it all in a document form. But the arguments are non stop. And one of the things that became clear to me why they're so fearful of understanding it is because Jesus is also called the son of God, and he has to be distinct from these others. But Colosians one does make him distinct. I mean, the whole New Testament makes them distinct. The Old Testament makes them distinct. He's the one who created all of the angels, and Colosians one, and he's the one that is the first born of creation, as Colosians one says and proverts eight and only through him comes comes ever allowed life or for humans. So he is distinct. But he is the creator of the angels, and that's the big distinction. And yet he's still technically as the branch as the I would say the Yahweh of the Aloheim versus and cognate to the word logos of the God, Theos of the New Testament, the Word of God who became flesh to do all of this. He is when God speaks, as in Genesis one, Aloheim m r. God speaks, when speaks, that's the word. He's there for the creation. Everything's in perfect harmony. And the term Lord God or Yahweh Aloheim is introduced in about two four versus Genesis one, where we get that strect interaction of the Word with us from that point on.
Speaker 2: Okay, so so we know you were you guys both mentioned it.
Speaker 3: So uh.
Speaker 1: It says in the Book of Enoch that the that the disembodied spirits of the Nephilim are the demons.
Speaker 2: So we have that.
Speaker 1: So so the flood happens to destroy this this DNA, this this mix up DNA. So how did these giants appear after the flood? I noticed a few things when I was going through Genesis. I noticed that I'm seeing a lot of like raphaem with the sodom ingamora, you know, I see it in Genesis ten where they're like they're traveling to there. I also see in the in the in Sodom Megamora where theyre where they're fighting with the Rapaem on their side, uh, you know, Sodom Ingamora when they're fighting in the the Four Kings Five Kings battle.
Speaker 2: I'm seeing that was there a second incursion?
Speaker 1: Maybe that happened or how did the giants appear the Rapayim after the flood? Ryan, you could go first and then I'll let Gary take over.
Speaker 2: I I kind.
Speaker 1: Of Once I went over Soa to Mcgamora, I was like, Wow, this could have been the place of the second incursion.
Speaker 2: But I know Ryan has a really interesting.
Speaker 1: Uh theory on this as well, So go ahead, Ryan.
Speaker 3: So I do not believe that angels fornicated again with human women after the flood, and I think there's several reasons for that. One. I go through Ezekiel chapter thirty one, which I call an esoteric passage. I put it right there. You know, Gary mentioned earlier Ezekiel twenty eight, which of course is addressing the King of Tyre and the Prince of Tire. But God is speaking through those human kings to really address Satan. And I think Ezekiel thirty one is a chapter that is just like that, where it's yes, it's addressed to Pharaoh, but I believe God is speaking to a fallen angel who's referred to as the Assyrian all throughout the Old Testament and in the New Testament that he's called Abadon or Apollon, And essentially this chapter is describing his whole rise and fall in the days of Noah ruling over the earth. He's compared to a tree similar it's almost identical imagery to what we see in Daniel chapter four, when neviaknez Or, the king of Babylon, has a dream and says he when he can't he wants his magicians to not only tell him what he not only interpret his dream, but tell him what he dreamt sees. I'm not gonna tell you what I dreamt. I want you to tell me the dream and the interpret it. And of course they can't do it because they're relying on the power of Satan. But God Yahweh empowers Daniel with the vision and the secret right and it says that God reveal a secret to him in this and he and essentially what he tells Nebachinezan he says, the tree is you, this mighty tree with its branches, it represents you and your kingdom. We see the exact same imagery in Ezekiel thirty one in reference to this fallen angel, the Assyrian, who was the leader I believe of the Genesis six angels. And then he gets to even describing his judgment, that he was judged by the floodwaters, and that God says, God dragged him. God sent into the nether parts of the earth to the Abusos, to the Abyss, exactly where the angel of Genesis six percent and imprisoned, and God says it makes the statement that to the extent that none of the trees of Eden, which I believe is metaphoric language for the other fallen angels who are sitting alongside this leader, that they would never try this again, that they would never try to exalt themselves in this way again. So I believe the judgment of taking. If you think about it, how devastating this judgment must be to the fallen angels. That the devil is still roman heaven and earth, going to and fro on the earth can still go to God's throne. He's accusing us right now before God's thrones were told in Revelations. Is he accuses the brethren day and night. So he still is running literally running free, whereas the I believe most of the fallen angels are. But the Genesis six angels who committed this sin of fornication, they were taken out immediately. They were imprisoned, and it would have been for millennia. And so I believe God one of the purposes of this judgment was to deter how are the fallen angels from ever trying the sinem fornication again? So how do they get to after the flood? How did they show up? How we see giants again? I believe that the DNA of the giants of the Nephilin made it through on the arc through the wives of Noah's children. And what I point to I think the scriptural clues and evidence of this. I think there are several pieces of evidence. One is the timing of the birth of Noah's sons. When you see the genealogies of the patriarchs from Adam all the way to Noah, when they have their first sons, it's normally at age sixty to seventy years old. And I believe again, before the flood, we see that the patriarchs had extended lifespans, and I believe that men hit puberty way later in life, so they weren't having children, their first children, so they were in the sixties and seventies because of this different atmosphere and how it was affecting the human body at that time. However, when you get to Noah, he does not have his first son until he's five hundred years old. And so why does that matter, Because we know from the chronology of the flood he boards the arc at six hundred years old, so I believe by the time he even had his first his sons shem Ham and Jfev, the world population was overrun with fallen angelic DNA in the net one were literally the corruption the human genome was rampant in the earth. And again that's the testimony of scripture. God says all flesh and corrupted itself, and I think even the animals were being corrupted by this genetic manipulation by the fallen angels. And so the odds of finding three women to marry his sons when they're marrying age right not been not his babies once they're grown men who had no trace of fallen angelic DNA, I think was slim to none. And I think when you look specifically at the wife of him, who of course is the fa of Canaan, I believe that that is how the DNA got through in the arc. And I think what happens after the flood is we see two things. We see this, of course, this interaction, this event, this sinful event that takes place in the tent of Noah involving Ham, and out of it, Noah curses Canaan. Now there's lots of debate over what happened. It was their fornication with Noah's wife and all these things. But I think that what I focus on is the fact that Noah cursed Canaan. And you mentioned already the five king versus four King coalition war that I call the Nepheline World War that we see in Genesis fourteen. With that where they're listing all these different tribes, the Refee and the e Means, the Zuzems, the zamzu Memes, all these giants are suddenly in the Promised land right and involved in this conflict. It keeps what I demonstrate in jenneral Neplins that they can all be traced back to Canaan when you look at I just did just last week. I did a program Thursday and thetheology about the Sons of a Knock and numbers thirteen where we see the second use of the Hebrew term nephelines and the first one after the flood. This is when the twelve spies are being sent by Moses to scout the Promised Land, which, by the way, God instructed him to do that. God specifically commanded Moses to send these twelve spies, one from every tribe of the twelve tribes of Israel, to go scout the promised land, which by the way, is called the land of Canaan. We'll get to that in a moment why it's called that. But there they, you know, they when they go into the land to scout it out, they see these three Naphthalim giants, the sons of a knock, Ahiman, Seshai, and Talmi, and this is you know, the And of course what happens is they come back and ten spies just from seeing these three giants say, God can't deliver us. God cannot conquer these giants and lead us into the Promised Lane, even though they had just seen all the miracles of the Exodus, you know, the plagues, the Ten Plagues, departing to the Red Sea, God literally destroying the most powerful empire and army on the earth, the Egyptian Empire, destroying Pharaoh, all those things, all that, all that, all those supernatural acts of God. It just took seeing three and Ephiline, and they said, we can't do it. And they said, we were like grasshoppers compared to them, they were so big. So who are these sons of a Knock? Well, obviously their father is a knock, who is the father of the anakein race of giants we see after the flood, and in fact, in Genesis fourteen when it's naming all those tribes, they're all being compared to the Anachim. They're saying, you know, the Zanzamines, who are as tall as the Anakim. So the Anachem were like the gold standard of post flood giants. These were the the A the A lists, and so we see that they're these giants. A knock is the father of them. But we go to the Book of Joshua, we're told that the son the father of a knock was Arba. When I demonstrate is that Arba, who is called a giant in the Book of Joshua, he is one of the sons of Heath. I mean going back to Genesis, because Arba, the sons of Heth, built Hebron, the city of Hebron. Why does that matter? The city of Hebron's original name was Kiriath Arba, the city of Arba. So Arba is one of the sons of Heath. Heath is the second son of Canaan. So those giants, the Anakim who all the giants are compared to after the flood, are direct descendants of Canaan, which leads us again to the land of Canaan. Right, And so when we think about this, you know what La Morizouli calls the cosmic chess match between God and Satan to try and this battle to get to the Messiah after the flood. Obviously the giants are killed in the flood. Where does Satan have his giants live and occupy God's chosen land. So it's no coincidence that the promised land is filled with giants and descendants of Canaan after the flood. Because God, because again Satan is trying to prevent the plan of God. And Gary mentioned before the prehistory, right, how did Satan know that Satan was there? In Ezeko twenty eight? He was upon the mountain of God, so he knew the location already, and he sets up the giants there in and there were so many giants there who we are descends of Canaan. Israel itself is called the land of Canaan, and I think the fact that you know, you look at the name Canaan. Canaan is mentioned one hundred and sixty four times in the Old Testament, and yet he's never once described or doing anything, or even quoted. And I think this is another indication of the Bible saying there's something incredibly infamous about Canaan, because his name is everywhere in the Bible, so much so that that Israel itself is named after him. And I believe it's because he is the father of the post Aluvian giants.
Speaker 4: Very interesting, Go ahead, Gary, Yeah, So it's a mystery, there's no doubt about it, and there's there's some gaps, and we need to be respectful of all of the ways because the thing that we don't get after the flood is another passage like Genesis six one through four. We just don't have that smoking gun verse. Now. I would also just throw in a bit of a defining sort of nature to that the sons of God went to the daughters of men again and then like fashion, created giants. So they did it more than once before the flood. You could infer that that would include after the flood, and the language I think will allow you to do that, But we still don't have that smoking gun verse. And just keep that in mind for one, because I have a lot more information than I'm going to put on the table to flesh this whole concept out. So there's like three ways that giants can show up after the flood. There's the one which is my third choice as what was described by Ryan, and you can't rule it out because we don't have that passage after the flood. There is survival, and you could make a legal argument that they survived and that that argument would come through in Genesis six seven and six and six seven and seven four because God was going to destroy everything he created and he didn't create the giants, So you could if you wanted to make that as a legal argument for survival on another arc in the Earth, off the Earth, in another dimension somehow, some way, with the help of fallen angels who have free choice to do so, and God as Alpha Omega would know, they survive into the flood. And we do get accounts around the world where we have arc stories that are giant arc stories, like pischten ers Iszudra out of the Sumerian pantheon. These are two thirds God one third human. That's recorded in the epic of Gilgamesh, who was two thirds God one third human six generations after the flood, different than the Gilgamesh in the Book of Enoch by definition then, which was before the flood, because he's borne by a second incursion through the bull goddess nin and King lugal Banda also understood as a giant as King of Uruk. And so that may be why it's two thirds God and one third human, because there was already angelic DNA in the Father, but it still has that human component to that demigod of a Nautician. And then you have one more example is you have Prometheus as the father of Dukalian. Prometheus is a god in the Egyptian pantheon. Dukalian is the quote unquote Greek Noah, as the brainwashing goes, and his wife Piara were the survivors of the ark. But because he's son of a god, he's a giant. So we have accounts like this all around the world. What we do know is or you could have a second recreation of giants after the flood. Those are the three ways, and so I lean heavily to a second creation. I'm open to survival of the giants. Leave a crack open there in a smaller crack open for the DNA aspect of it, because you also have the four races crossing the flood, and you get into a complication of genetics with different species technically and different skin colors and races and how that sort of intermixes. So but because we don't know, we have to be open to that. But somehow, somehow giants show up after the flood, and we get them not only with the names that Ryan was talking about, but other names as well. And so we have in the report that Ryan was referring to in numbers thirteen thirty three, the anachem are said to be the children of giants. In the embellished part of the report, giants is the Hebrew word and the feel for neffelmachuse twice there. Nefholm only shows up three times in the Old Testament, once in Genesis six y four, twice in numbers thirteen thirty three. One other time. The word is translated in Job sixteen four as giant in the KGV, and it comes from gibor or gibberin which you could interpret and translate that as a giant. Interesting left in the Ugartic texts, Gibrim is used to describe giants out of the Eugotic texts, and gbr the original Semitic vowelist word for the gibbor or the Gibbereim tribe was also a specific tribe in the Ugartic texts. But whether or not that's a giant there, I'll leave that for other people's sort of interpretation. The other time giant is used. In the other times the giant is used in the Old Testament except for twice. It comes from the Hebrew word rapha meaning a giant or patriarch of the giants or a tribe of giants and generic for giants, and it's used in all those different ways. So when you see the valley of the giants, that's the valley of the Rafayem, and we see the tribe used twice in Genesis fourteen in the War of Giants, and then in the land that Abraham is going to Inherit where the Rafayem are already there. And there's other giant tribes that are listed in Genesis ten as well. So in that account, the terrified scouts in number thirteen thirty three, they don't want to fight these giants, and they're using Nephileine, which is really kind of odd as the term. I'm not saying that Shashai ahe man and Tellmi, we're not giants because they're called anachem. And the Deuteronomy too that Ryan was referencing, they're called giants as some of other tribes like the Whorem or the Aviem are all giants. Rafayem. Well, that's rather interesting because the Bible is using two different terms for the word giant, and Nephilene is not going to show up if those aren't actually Rafaem. Let me just requalify that statement. When the report says Nephylem, is that just to terrify the Israelites or are they actually rapaying, but they're using nephaline because they may have been larger, more scarier. But it testifies to the veracity of the antediluvian giant. I don't believe the Bible is in conflict, so I think it's Raphaem and it's the embellishment part of the evil report, not that these weren't giants or just a distinction between the giants and Nephialine will not show up again as a a generic term for giant or a tribe of giants after the flood. So all of these other giant tribes that are talked about in Deuteronomy too, they're all Rapayem. No, not one of them is called Nephaline. And as you take all these giant tribes back to their original Hebrew meetings or aboriginals, and that the Canaanites would have migrated intermarry with them after Babel as other nations would have in other areas. And so there's a distinction that's being made here of rafaee and it's the it's the common word from the time of the Torah forward for and somehow a separation from their original Nephilene. And I think they probably couldn't reproduce like what they wanted to, whereas the Nefhilene before, as Ryan was saying, they proliferated with population, and it seems to show up with a fertility issue that has an inability to produce a lot of females. And so the female aspect becomes a very important aspect to carry on the bloodline and to be used to start new tribes with and new dynasties with it. So in Genesis thirty six, which is outside the Table of Nations but is providing a similar information only with giant tribes, how do we know that that's where the Horring are Seir and the dukes of Sir are Horeman giants as they're described in Deuteronomy too. And so Alapaz will marry a daughter named Timna of Syr, the Horring, a red haired giant, and they're going to start the Amalekite hybrids versus the Amalakeem giants that are shown in Genesis fourteen along with the rapagen and you have this two people's being created. But the hybrids are going to go to Petra and live amongst the Amalachem and they're going to take on the name of the patriarch Amlak and be named eponymously as the as the Amalekites. It's also interesting to know that Holybama is also a horring esau Mary's and starts another race of ones that probably becomes the whole rights the hybrids versus the heart. What's that?
Speaker 1: I was actually gonna bring Esa up because I just had a question about that, just side question.
Speaker 4: And so we have an account there in the Bible where we have a female giants, and we have new nations being created. Now when we get over to the table of nations, you have seventy nations all have patriarch except for nine, and so we have nine Canaanite nations that don't have a patriarch. And then we have Canaan Heth and Sidon as the three that are named and their peoples will take their names eponymously. And so we don't have patriarchs for these families. And as you take that back to Hebrew, makaka basically means it can mean family, but it can also mean a different species, a different kind, a different race, a different being. And so what we don't have is we don't have rafa for the Rafaim listed in the Table of Nations, and we don't have Arba listed in the Table of Nations anywhere, and no listing that he might be the son of Heth. And so what people will say is all of those tribes were the offspring of the three, but again the Bible doesn't say that, So it's inferring that that's the case, and it's okay to do that because we're speculating on how giants show up, but we don't have that smoking gun linkage there. What's also interesting is the Hittites were black haired, blackbeards as they're depicted and described on reliefs, and olive skin, and the Anachem were blonde haired and pale skin, and the Horrying were blonde hair and pale skin. And all of those tribes are named in the Hebrew in the singular, not in the plural, so Rapha for example, and Boring would be horry, the Heavying would be Heavy, and so on and so forth. I won't go through all of them. I could list all of them, but to be here for a while, Maka is not one for the marka theme, but you get the idea that it's all singular after a patriarch, just as Jebouz was the patriarch for the Jebusites, as he's defined in the Ancient Hebrew in the meaning, and so he is a likely a refine patriarch. Rafa would be the Rafie patriarch for the Rafayem. Arba is and the Anachem do not take the name directly from Arba, but the Book of Joshua says he's the patriarch for the anachein Arba's not in the table of nations. So I would look at the giants that are showing up after the flood as being connected to this generic term Rafa or rafaee as well as a specific patriarch of Rafa as well and a tribe, and it's used in that application in the Old Testament, and it's also part of the definition. What's also kind of interesting is in the Canaanite pantheon, L was the parent god who ruled before the flood created giants Ball takes over after the flood is the offspring God and his queen of heaven or a consort is an at versus Astroth, who is the consort of L. And in the Eugurtic text, they create the Rafe, yeah, and that they're doing fertility rituals to bring them back because they've gone and disappeared inexplicably and can't come back. They're likely in the pit prison, and that they want them to come back to produce more ruffing because they're facing a stark choice that they either will start to reproduce with humans to create the hybrid races giant hybrid races versus human angelic giant races. And these are the smaller races, so the Shazoo or the Amau or the Shamau depending on Messa Amior Egyptian references. For people like the Amorites who are like giants, they're depicted a seven to nine feet tall versus you know, ten to nineteen feet tall for the giants, using outside sourcing for those for those sizes, execration Texas is the best. Egyptian execration Texas is the best for that. And so these tribes that are our hybrids are likely the ones that ESAU has created with Olihall Obama team and Alphas and Rafaeen patriarchs for the Canaanite nations, and so the Rafayeim are the ones that are going to be known as a tribe in the in the War of Giants, and in the land that Abraham had. So it's interesting that in that argument that Ryan put forward. I like the argument and I agree with it a lot. The curses playing out only with Canaan, it's very very odd. It's another curse prophecy of blonde eage, and so it doesn't play out with the other Hamites that they would have that same curse. It's just limited to them. And except that there's giants being reproduced in other nations, but the Hamites and the Jephi, so it's not quite as consistent and as neat as is set down there. So there's some sort of distinction here between the Nephelem and the Raphaem, and it's that fertility issue. And that passage in Ezekiel thirty two that Ryan was referring to is a terrific one because it labels the terrible Ones, and the terrible Ones is the Hebrew word erate in the singular. Put the im pleural on, it would be the a team the terrible Ones, just as King of Baba and the Theater Forest the terrible one and the Cedar forest. Is that Mount Herman So interesting sort of cultural parallels there, and these terrible ones did horrible things on the earth, and when they were slain, they went to the sides of the pit prison and cells to stay there. And they're being spoken to from the mighty el angels and form the gibour terrible ones that are in there, and they're talking to Pharaoh, another giant bloodline. And it's a very interesting sort of dual prophecy. This is the terrible ones that are going to be dealt with in Isaiah twenty five on a mountain in the end time, just as the passage of Psalm twenty one reference that I was talking about later. So the terrible Ones is interesting because of that word Erite, which is the part of a two part compound word of ug Arite and ug is. If we take OG's name as the last of the Rapayem in Yugurt, where that was their city, one of their main cities uh In cities of worship, and where Baal and a Nat ruled from as long as well as from Mount Herman. In the Eugaritic texts, the Rafayem are living in a city named ugar Rick. So you take Oug back to Hebrew, it's owg rooted in Uwg meaning round owg means long neck like the Anachem, so connection to the Anachem as well in terms of the likeness. And also it's thought to be by a lot of historians to mean king a title for another king, so like a gag would be a title for a king, or Maka was a typical name or a title for a king, or Talmai was a name or a title for giant kings as well, So this appears to be the city of a terrible one. And then he moves to mount Herman, I think after the war of Giants, after most of the Rafaim are wiped out, and he's going to rule over the Amorites, which are blonde haired and blue eyed and pale skin as well, so again more connected to the Anachem that way, or the Amalachem. So probably somebody by the name of Amor or Amorra as you take that back to Hebrew, as the patriarch. I think Amir Amir is the god as part of the Balin Council and the Eugaritic texts, and Amoru just as the some the Amorites are also called amaru in in in in Mesopotamia, and there was also giants named Amir listed in the Eugarytic texts as well, and so I think again that is going to be the paint ttriarch for the Amorites. And it's likely that the hybrids are created by intermarriage after the flood, and that Canaan is going to move to the land of the Covenant to produce more hybrid giants and to use the giants as protection so that they don't become the bond servants of the nations. And so when you look at that war now of the War of Giants of Genesis fourteen, they knock off the Rafayem first, and then they go down the east side of the Jordan River take out the Emine and the zamaz Zuzim. Then they sweep into the Amalachem. They switch, they sweep into the whore Em. Then they start to take out the Amorites, and then they go to the five cities ruled over by Rafayem kings the Canaanite pentapolies and takes them on. So they took out their hold the events of protection first before they hit the vassals who stop paying the tribute to the ear The Third Dynasty and so I think all of that makes sense. And the reason why you don't go attack the Canaanites, which are basically hybrids, is because it's the bigger giants and the more powerful nations that you need to take out first, who they've made an alliance with and are protecting them. So if there is a second incursion of giants after the flood, I think you might take that from my speculation, you might take that from the Curse of Canaan. And in response, right from the beginning, he is either going to intermarry with a female goddess or he is going to supply daughters, just like it was so like Genesis six ' four sons of God went to the daughter's men again, and unlike manner, so more likely the daughters that are provided to create the original giants the flood, who start to supply the patriarchs for the hybrids. And so to me that makes a little bit more sense in terms of all the various kinds of details and more that that's in the Bible. But I have to come back, you know, to the point that we don't have the smoking gun verse. Well, what we do know is giants show up after the flood, and there's some sort of distinction, and within that definition of a routine, the terrible Ones is a fertility issue.
Speaker 2: Interesting.
Speaker 1: Okay, So Ryan, let me ask you this, bro, what's your thoughts on the Book of Enoch Giants? You know, I know that some people would would take it as canon. I know the Ethiopian they keep, they take it as canon. What is your thoughts on the Book of Enoch Giants some of them, you know, four hundred and fifty feet tall and all this stuff.
Speaker 2: What's your thoughts?
Speaker 3: Yeah? So, so I think the Book of Enoch and other apocatal books that I really I kind of see them as historical sources. I don't see them as divinely inspired scripture. So I put them like, for example, I cite the works of Josephus right. Gary mentioned Josephus earlier, who has lots of good information on this topic and many topics that relate directly to Biblical passages and can confirm things from scripture. Right and Josepha's even mentions seeing bones and skeletons of the Nephilene on display.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 3: I remember he had he had a prominent position as a historian the Roman Empire so he was so in the same way, while I think that's phenomenal evidence to support scripture, I don't see his writings as divinely inspired, and that's how I see with the Book of Enoch. So and then interest thing about the Book of Enoch also is that when we talk about the Book of Enoch, most of the time those who were using this in reference to anything with the Bible are just talking about the first Book of Enoch and disregarding the others, because there are lots of things in they that are contradicting scripture. And so I just think that we have to kind of take what can you support scripture and is great, but the things that might go against or contradict biblical accounts. Of course, obviously the Bible is going to be the final determiner and arbiter of truth. And so that being said, I do think it was an important text. Obviously, there's the verse in Jude that is cited in the Book of Enoch. There were fragments of the Book of Enoch found among the Dead Sea scrolls, So again this was something that was clearly a part of the Second Temple period in ancient Israelite culture. But I don't see it as divinely inspired. And in fact, I think the Bible really even has details that you won't find in any profitable book. And again I go back to Ezekiel chapter thirty one, where I believe the Bible is identifying the angel who led the Genesis six rebellion, as well as even giving you the exact timing of when the angels were dragged down to the abyss, which you won't find in any other text that I know of in existence. Right because I think again in Exeka thirty one, it specifically says that in the day, actually, let me just go there, just so I can say it accurately. Let here, so okay, here we go. So God, in describing the destruction all the assyrium when he sent him down there, says, this is the Lord God, and this is Ezeko thirty one fifteen. In the day he went down to the grave, I caused a morning. I covered the deep for him, and I restrained the floods thereof, and the great waters were stayed, and I caused Lebanon to mourn for Remember we were just talking about this idea of the Lebanese to trees the cedars of Lebanon. Right, this is metaphoric language for the angelic realm, and all the trees of the field fainted for him. So God's saying in the day that the Assyrian and I believe the Genesis six angs were dragged down to the Abyss in the floodwaters, right, He's talking about the floods. It says that the great waters were stayed. And if you look going back to Genesis chapter eight, at the timing of the flood, the whole flood chronology, the flood waters were restrained. God stopped the rains from Heaven and restrained the waters that were coming because of course there are waters coming from the fountains of the deep that broke over. So the war's coming out out of the ground. Of course, rain coming from the sky. And God say Genesis eight that God made a wind to pass over the earth and the waters assuaged. Now they're receding, and it says the fountains also of the deep, exactly what God mentions Ezekiel thirty one fifteen. And the windows of Heaven were stopped, and the rain of Heaven was restrained, and the waters returned from off of the earth continually after the end of one hundred and fifty. So after one hundred and fifty days after the floodwaters started, that's when the waters were Now we're turning back into the earth and now land is appearing again. And why does that matter? How can we confirm how does this connect to? How can we confirm the connection? Is that The amazing thing is you have the fallen angels who fathered the Nephilum losing their kingdom. You know, they were ruling the earth in the Antediluvian world, right, this was Atlantis. This is all the ancient mythologies when it talks about moseses but the men of renowned, you know, and we mentioned before made reference to the Herculean kings, right, Hercules, Achilles, all the age of the gods, the demi gods, the heroes. This is all a retelling of Genesis six. And so now this kingdom of the fondness and fallen angelic Nephlum hybrid kingdom is being destroyed right in the floodwaters. The Nephilim are being killed and drowned in the floodwaters. The humans on the earth are all being destroyed. But the fallen angels, of course, and they witness all of this and are just, and then are dragged down to the Abyss where they are imprisoned and still remain to today in the Abusos, in the bobomless pit. And it was all after one hundred and fifty days of being tormented by these floodwaters. They're then dragged down to another part of the earth to be imprisoned. You then fast forward all the way to the end times, to the Great Tribulation, to Revelation chapter nine. At the fifth trumpet, and what do we see? It says an angel falls from heaven and he's given the key to the bottomless pit, and he opens. I believe this is Satan who's given the key to the bobless pit, and he opens. Now the bottomless pit, the Abusos opens. And now these beings are finally released, right, it says Jude Versus six and seven confirms that they are going to be released. It says at the judgment of the Great Day, And now the foldings are released. They're called locust in Revelation chapter nine, and they are degraded. They're rotesque. They have the harib a woman, face of a man, teeth of lines tales. But now they're given a specific mission. They now torment those who are not believers in you issue and not believers in God who had this says those who do not have the seal of God in their forehead, they are tormented by these beings, it says for five months or one hundred and fifty days. So it's as you're seeing the whole through line through scripture from the flood to his Ego thirty one to two, Revelation nine, that these angels who are tormented by the flood, they are now an instrument of God's wrath in the Great Tribulation for that same time, and again, you only get these details in scripture. You don't you won't find that in the book of Enoch or Jasher or Jubilees. So again, while I think these books are good sources and provide do provide some good confirming information, the Word of God sits above them. I don't see them as divinely inspired.
Speaker 4: Amen and Gary, go ahead, brother, Yeah, a couple of things on what Ryan was saying as well. The Mystery Trees of Eden is chapter sixteen, book two for me, and those trees are talking about our angels, and the Assyrian is connected to both. You know, Azazo and through the anti Christ understanding of the Assyrian as well and to Satan, both are interconnected with anti Christ in the end time. Ryan was talking about a passage in Josephus, and I'll just read it for the people, because I think it's important to have it handy, so I will read it. It says for which reason they removed their camp to Hebron, So he's talking about post Aluvian giants here and Hebron. Then Curio Arba was the original city name before Hebron, city of Arba. And when they had taken it, they slew all of the inhabitants there were till then left. The race of giants led bodies so large and countenance is so entirely different from other men that they were surprising to the site and terrible to the hearing. The bones of these men are still shown to this very day, unlike to any credible relations of other men. They are that distinct. So it's important to remember that. And so the Book of Enoch I like the Book of Enoch a lot. I think it runs about ninety nine percent consistent. It is apocrypha, so we have to measure everything against what's written in there. Against the Bible, as Ryan says, and it does part from scripture in some areas, like it has Enoch at five hundred years old. That's probably is a rewrite in there, reflecting son of Cain versus Enox, son of Jared. There's a few other things in there, but we don't have an original Hebrew manuscript for it. And again, as Ryan said, just art small pieces. What we get is Slavonic, what we get is greet, what we get as Aramaic, and what we get is Giaz is the older sort of versions of it. So in the Aramaic version of three hundred as the unit number, it says cubit, which would make them even if it's only eighteen inch cubit four hundred and fifty feet tall. But in the Book of Giaz, which is the Ethiopian language that they received down through Solomon, in their substantiating of how they have them Cabra and the gas from the Queen of Sheba brought it back to them, and it uses the term named l's e L l s. And it's not that the Ethiopians weren't, you know, familiar with cubit. This is an l is thought to be a word that doesn't fit the Ethiopian language, and it's not cubit, and there's no other reference to them being the same, so they don't know what a measurement of an l is. And it's thought to be perhaps an antidiluvian one or early post alluvian that's been lost, but it seems likely that it's not eighteen inches. I mean, it's possible. I mean, because we talked about there's something different from the Nephyleine and the Rafayem, and they were likely bigger, just as the example of the Anachine being called Nephyline versus Rafayem in the embellies. Part of the report by the ten Terrified Scouts suggests that they were trying to scare people, so they were using a bigger, more powerful race than the Rafayem branches of races or generic race word for giants after the flood. So it's possible they're that big, but we don't get any reference points where you can make that case. They're just you know, even the cedars of Lebanon the evergreens, and just as the Amori were described like the evergreens, because these were the giant trees, they would only grow to one hundred feet tall and fifty feet wide, so again that two to one height width ratio that King Aug's bed that was also represented in the wording for stout. As we get in the KGV to describe these giants, they were stout. They're muscular, not fat like WWF wrestlers. So right, these were powerful, big things. And Gilgamesh is the largest giant outside the Bible that we have after the flood. So whether in the Euguritic texts, whether it's in the the Epic of Gilgamesh or the Epic of Idzubar, which is essentially the Epic of Gilgamesh, and it's who Smith equated with Gilgamesh and Nimrod is being the same or as being Nimrod I mean, but it's the exact same story as epi Epic of Gilgamesh. So it's just a transliterated name for Gilgamesh, or maybe it's the original name of Gilgamesh as Idsubar. They're all the same height eleven cubits tall and four cubits wide, and even in other accounts than the ones that I give, it's still that same measurement, So you get this triangulation of the same height that's carried through in different languages in different locations, and that's nineteen feet tall. That's the tallest that we would get. You could put aug with his bed, probably the biggest at fifteen feet tall, probably thirteen or fourteen feet tall. Giants in like in Greek history, like Ouranti's or Achilles giants like that, they were all about twelve feet tall, So nineteen would be the biggest that I think we could make for a post Alluvian case, which again would suggest maybe something different than the Antediluvian giants that the Book of Enoch is talking about. But again I wouldn't go beyond t one hundred feet because that's as simile describing amorites who are hybrids. But you get the understanding between the similes of grasshopper and the evergreen trees that they were much bigger than humans, right, And so they were probably you know, the anechem were probably twelve to fourteen feet tall. The giant kings that there are maybe fifteen or sixteen feet tall, but we weren't given their heights, but we get a metaphor to understand that they were very much larger and very much not human and distinct from the taller ones that are described in the report with the Amalekites hybrids, Canaanites hybrids, hit Tites hybrids, all of those races are part of the hybrid races. And in Deuteronomy one, when it gives the testimony to the veracity of what's being talked about in numbers thirteen, talks about the Amorites and the people that are taller than the Israelites, and specifically nails that as completely distinct from the Anakin kings as well, so you'll get two passages separating the people's So there's hybrids and there's giants that are that are involved in the report, but there are none of them are nepheline, otherwise the Bible would be in conflict. So that's why I lean sort of against that. So, yeah, take those with the grain of salt. Is it possible, don't rule it out, but I don't think so. I just think it's just too big of a stretch with the information that we have.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I noticed also like Abraham, he sends a servant four hundred and fifty miles to go and get out a wife, you know, for Isaac are Away doesn't want to intermingle with that Canaanine bloodline, and then Isaac our Rebecca actually tells Isaac Esau's marry and these women the Canaanite yes, and Jacob back to marry. Uh you know Rachel, right, that's who ends up marrying. But there so that that Canaanite theory that that that Ryan was talking about, it makes sense. But also what's interesting is these giant tribes are all around Abraham, you know what I mean, Like they're all around him, and he's he's gonna have the seed of Jesus, so like the Devil's like, I'm gonna surround you with these giants. And then you notice, so I noticed that, you know, as we're going through the Bible, and everybody that's listening that that's that's listening to Sunday Service is going to recognize these things. As we're going through Genesis, think about everything that Ryan and Gary's talking about. And then as I'm mentioning these tribes as we go through the Book of Genesis, then you guys will be like, wow, ding, now we see what's happening here. Why this is an important subject, and that's why I brought you, know, both you guys on to go over this.
Speaker 3: Go ahead, right, it's a good point. And Abraham makes a servant take an oh, oh, yes, he's like swear to be this thigh, and he will not marry a Knaanite exactly right. And then you look at you have this. You have Genesis thirty eight, right, this very strange chapter that just pops up in the middle of the count of the Life of Joseph, where Judah uh has relations with the Canaanite woman.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 3: So Judah, of course, who's show we know the Messianic tribe, the mess that is, the the tribe of Messiah. And it says that, you know, he takes a wife whose name was Shua Canaanite, and he took her and went in unto her. She conceived the bearer's son and called his name Er, And she conceived bears son again called his name Owning. And then and then right after this is happening, God kills them, says er Judas firstborn was wicked in the sight of the Lord, and the Lord slew him, and then he's so then then God kills his second son. So immediately these out of nowhere. And again this is the consistent theme when it comes to the Canaanites. And even when God is sending the Israelites to liberate the land of Canaan, it's really Canaan's descendants when he says seven nations greater and stronger than you, who are being targeted over and over again. And so we see God has no tolerance for this. And again I think it helps to also understand why is God doing this? Why is God taking such harsh action against these specific people groups. I believe it's to eliminate the Nephelene DNA from the promised land, to preserve human DNA, right to say, to ensure our redemption. And another interesting aspect of this as well is even with Sodn and Gomoor we mentioned earlier, when you look again at the genealogies in Genesis ten and eleven, it's Canaan's descendants who are living inside of ingramor they are Canaanites living there. And what do we see, of course, with Lot living there, is that they're trying to fornicate with the angels who are visiting a Lot. And what does God do, of course, he sends fire and brimstone and just takes them out. And so again when you see these I believe these sweeping, no hesitation, supernatural, cataclysmic punishments from God. It's always in a response to eradicating the Nephelem DNA.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And if people really want to understand what's going on in the Old Testament, you have to understand the giant influence and the people of Israel and Abraham and Isaac and Jacob and all of the patriarchs that are coming down from Abraham, they lived amongst the giants. Beginning with Abraham. He moved into the land of Canaan, which was filled with giants and hybrids, not specifically the land of giants, which is more in in and around the Mount Herman reading where one would soon assume that there are more sure bred giants there by by sort of reference, but just my my speculation on the distinction there. But as Abraham is living there, and he's also going to participate in that war of giants, and he's going to hire Amorites to go with them.
Speaker 2: And amorites or giants as well.
Speaker 4: Well, they're they're there, hybrid giants, they're tall. Yeah. So but now what's also interesting is Abraham is going to get visited by the two Angels, is as you guys have been referencing and Jehovah, and it's the two angels that go. And at that time the angels and and Jehovah made flash were recognized as as angels or the son of God at that point of time, but they revealed themselves to them, so they can be known or not known as angels in their human form, just as you can run across an angel unawares in the book of Hebrews thirteen. So you want to be nice to strangers because they can hide that they are humans, and that these physically bodied angels, so we know they can take a physical body, that's the soul in the body of the ouiquitarian that I was talking about, and that subsequently they can eat, drink, interact in the physical world, and have sex if they so chose to. They now go to Sodom and Laura asmin they're being talked about as men, but also recognize that the judges and angels coming to Sodom, so they know. So they obviously have made their presence known, maybe as shining beings. I don't know, we're not told how that would be. And now they're wanting to have sex with these two angels that you're referring to earlier, and so what's going on with that conversation is that homosexual sex because they refuse the daughters of Sodom that were, like the one presumes revirgins and they refuse them, or where they completely conversant with the understanding of how giants are created. They have rafa in kings that are probably hybrids, and there's that fertility issue, but they want to create more giants to help them in their protection from other forces. And are they saying, we know these angels, they could either reproduce with us or our daughters. So it's not clear whether or not that's what they're doing, or they're saying change into a female form because we know you're a changeling and we'll have sex with you. So when we get into the New Testament that explains this in the Book of Jude. In the Book of Jude in particular, Peter is talking about this filthy conversation and here's why they want to have sex with strange flesh in Jude one six. And that's very odd because again that strange flesh, as you take that back to the Greek, is meaning a different race, a non human being a non human non human Yeah, yeah, exactly, And so that has a preternatural nature to the sex act, and that if you're going to do that and it's recognized, you're wanting to get something more out of it than just the normal sex. So there, to me, it's it's talking about the same crimes because J'd won six is you know, connecting that information as in second Peter that this is the same crimes that were committed by the angels before the flood, and so that having giants amongst them and how they were produced and ones maybe early on that they met where there was more being produced in that way, they were completely familiar with it and they wanted that. Again, so again goes to the ability or the possibility that Stottom might be the location for post Alluvian creation of giants. Now what's interesting again not scriptural, but it's just you start to connect some data points on some of this. And Sodom and Gomorrah were renowned cities of light and all of the cities of the plane both before and after the flood in the Gnostic version, and in the Gnostic version the giants were created not at Mount Herman, because that's just where the oath is sworn, and we don't get we have from the Book of Enoch that's where Harem Anathema is is taken at at Mount Saffon, and the Eugaridic texts or scion Orshaneer or Us, there's one other name. It doesn't really matter of that it's listed in the Bible. But Herman comes from Haram and Herem, which means curse or cursed. So it's the cursed oath of Harem Anathema that is sworn there to carry it out to the end, but not necessarily the creation. It may have, but we're not told that either in the Book of Enoch or elsewhere, that the creation happened on Mount Hermon. So the Gnostics believe the original ones were Gomora before the flood and then Sowdom after the flood.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think the Sodom and Gomora thing is is fascinating to me, you know, it's it's it's fascinating because I believe that that was Jesus, you know, talking, you know, with Abraham, and he's and he's giving them a chance. He's saying, I've heard of all these things.
Speaker 2: If they've done.
Speaker 1: But I'm gonna send these two angels to basically give me a report to see if it's true, and he's giving them the grace of God, giving them another chance, and they go there and they do exactly what's been reported.
Speaker 2: So God is like, okay, think about what God did.
Speaker 1: Jesus the Lord gets fire sent from the Lord in heaven and they destroyed the city. What other time do you see that God is getting involved like that? So there's something I think more than just homosexuality that that's definitely been going on. But they have so much lust for these angels that they get blinded and they're still trying to get to the door. And it shows lots of righteousness too. It does show that the Abraham was right. He is righteous. Now is he a righteous man in some ways? No, but he's righteous in the way that he's very hospitable to these angels, and he's also telling them he's getting tested as he's going. He's tested in hey, come to my house. Now we're going to sleep in the in the court. No, no, no, come to my house. So they're like, okay, he's righteous in that. And he's also righteous because he's standing in between them and saying that You're not going to do this to you know, to these to these these men, you know, even though they're angels. Right, So I think it's fascinating. But in the Book of Jude it says that they they've given themselves over to sexual immorality, which is obviously the lust of women and men, you know, but mostly you know, the men part and gone after strange flesh, which is non human. So I think that I think it's just a story that a lot of pastors don't get deep into. They just talk about the homosexuality aspect. But I like Ryan to go over his version of this because it's it's fascinating when you go over.
Speaker 3: It, you know, go ahead and Ryan, yeah, yeah, So I mean, I mean, you nail the head. So I think I think it's not uh, it should be discussed the right way. That there was something much greater going on here that were and I think what was taking place again is that this idea you said, when does God do something like that? Has come down from heaven right, because he said that this basically the sins of sodom were reaching heaven. Right, Yeah, we see any And I think what they were trying to do is you still have after the flood, this knowledge of the days of Noah, right, this idea that we could there's a possibility of bringing back that age of the gods on Earth, of the fallen angels, all the nephiling of the Hybridge right, and even today in the occult, there are many who are trying to bring that araback. They're trying to open up a portal to bring back the fallen angels. And I think that's what was happening at Sadom and Gomor that it was much more than homosexuality. This is about we can try and recreate the days of Nobel. We can try and bring back and recreate the Nephlium hybrids and bring back the fallen angels. And that's why God had to respond in that way. And we see a similar thing in the Tower of Babel, where again it's like this idea of you have one, you have Nimrod, I believe leading this whole thing, who identify as a four shadow precursor of the anti Christ right, sitting up this one world government and religious system and building this tower. They said can reach up unto Heaven. Right, they want to reach to heaven to make a name for themselves. And I think again, just like Sadamon and Gomour, was just more than homosexuality. This was more than just a construction project to make a skyscraper. I believe they were trying to open up up. I consider, you know, this was like an ancient version of Cern the Tower of Babbel, that they were trying to open up that the you know, to remove the veil between the divine realm and the human room and bring back the fall nails and the days of Noah. And of course Timrod, as we referenced earlier, reference to you know, when you look at the septuogen it says that he became a giant. He began to be a giant upon the earth. Three times it uses the word giant to refer to Nimrod in the septuagen. So I think there's a link here between Nimrod and the days of Noah and how he became a giant. I believe it could have been through a cult ritual that he was transformed into a hybrid and becomes this leader. And not only they're trying to make a name for themselves, they even put Chemalar in Hebrew the bitchum in the tar around they they they make it waterproof the tower, so in case God tries to flood the earth again, it's they're not going to go down in a flood. They use the same substance that Noah used to seal the Arka, but make it waterproof on the Tower of Babel. And what does God say. It says that God of course looks down. And I think that account contains one of the most chilling passages in scripture where God says that this thing they have done, that if they continue to do this, if they complete the tower, God says that there will be nothing which they imagine to do will be restrained from them. So by completing this tower, there was some power they were going to unlock that they could do anything on earth. And again I think that's why God what does he do? He has to literally come down and destroy it and of course scatter the nations and create all the foreign languages and separate the people. But God has to just like he had to do it Sodninggamore, because again it's this idea of breaking open the veil, bringing back the days of Noah. That's when God has to come in and personally, supernaturally bring that type of rebellion to an end.
Speaker 4: Well, you know, in the Acadian version, it's not babe l, it's bab aloo i lu is a transliteration of e L, but it's not translated as confusion of languages. It's translated as bab as in a portal or a gateway of the gods. And so that suggests that there might have been greater technology which is alluded to there's nothing that they're going to be prevented from doing, and that he may have been wanting to do two things, one to go into the dimension of Hades and shale to release his imprisoned pantheon of gods and demon spirits from the pitt prison, and or going into heaven to war in heaven as Satan once did, and what Antichrist is reserved for Antichrist in Daniel eight through ten, eight through ten. So that's that's an interesting sort of Analey. I agree with you. That's also the root for the Babel religion, Babylon, it's the root word for that. It's that same inn Ochian mysticism that crosses the flood Enoch son of Cain not Jared from that Anochian mysticism. And that halal or I mean not hal al kalal is that ritual and knowledge because it's a gnostic knowledge religion that he's receiving and taking. And in the Polychronicon and the Freemasons, they say he receives the antediluvian knowledge found by Hermes that's given to him, that would have all of the angelic knowledge, that is the knowledge that we're just sort of catching up to to this day. And so that Days of Noah is very important to know. And that's why I start off in book two with the Days of Noah and Lot, because the sign of Noah we get in Matthew and Mark with the flood, but Lot connects Sodom and Gomora into that. So for the preternatural insertion that you're referencing of Jehovah of the Elohem to come down and have his angels to do an end time type of destruction that's reserved as two Peter three says, for the end time. And why probably the flood comes as a prevention of destruction by fire by the giants who had the angelic technology so that it wouldn't happen before the end time. Is that connection of the same crimes. The same things that were happening before the flood happens at Sodom and Gomorrah, and that that includes creation of giants by inference, obviously because it doesn't specifically state that, but it's it's exactly the same. In the days of Noah were six hundred years before the flood, three hundred and fifty years after the flood, and it says the days of Noah in Genesis nine twenty nine, Jesus is using and as it's translated from the Greek into English, the exact same words that's translated from Hebrew into English in the Old Testament, and we're to understand both sides of the flood. So Abraham was born two hundred and ninety two years after the flood, as I recall, that's within the three hundred and fifty years after the flood that Noah lived. And so this is within that time frame of the Age of Abraham where that destruction is akin to what happened before the flood, only with water there and akin to what's happening in the end time, but with fire like it was a thought Hmon and Gomora all for the same reasons. And if that's the case. It's a big if. If that's the case, then the offspring gods who rule after the flood in all pantheons around the world, Zeus son of Cronos, only Anky, son of Nu, Bail, son of l Osirius, son of raw all around the world, they would go to the pit prison for the same crimes.
Speaker 2: Yes, and oh go ahead.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I just want to jump in because gouvernm at that point about Enochium, mysticism and Freemasonry, right, and how this is all connected, right in terms of the understanding of what they were trying to achieve spiritually. So the the Free Masonic Constitution which is drafted in the nineteenth century, is actually called the Ahemon Raison, so it's literally named after Ahiman and then of course Raison the first kings it describes Raison. This is after Solomon has fallen into massive idolatry from all the wives and concubines. He's worshiping all the fallen angels and demons, and he says God is a punishment, sends Raison, who is an adversary, And three times it uses the Hebrew words that Tom Satan, he's an adversary who Abhores Israel, and the Freemason Constitution is called ahemon raison. And then in it and this is just a quote from the Encyclopedia Freemasonry, it's referring to this book. It says the legend of the craft in the Old Constitution refers to Nimrod as one of the founders of freemasonry. Thus, in the York Manuscript re read at the making of the Tower of Babel, there there was masonry first, much esteemed of. And the king of Babylon was called Nimrod, a mason himself and loved well of freemasons.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he wrote the first He wrote the first Constitution and other aspects from the legends of the craft. That's sort of an extension out of the Polychronicon. He writes the first constitution for masonry after the flood, and he's the first grand Master of masonry. But the history of masonry goes to before the flood. And that's the knowledge according to the legends of the craft that Hermes or Harmine his name, finds under the Great Pyramids and nine vaults and thirty six, five hundred and twenty five books, and he takes that information back to Nimrod, and that's what he uses to initiate a thousand masons to build Dabel City, Babel Tower, and whatever else technology comes along with it.
Speaker 1: Wow. Also there's another time when God gets involved. Okay, so Joshua. This is Joshua ten verses twelve through thirteen. It says, then Joshua spoke to the Lord in the day that the Lord delivered up the Amorites before the children of Israel, and he said, in the side of Israel, sun stand still over Gibeon and moon in the valley of his John. So the sun stood still and the mood stopped till the people that avenged upon their enemies. Is it not written in the book of Josture. So the sun stood still in the midst of heaven and did not hasten to go down for about a whole day. So the Amorites are giants, right, So God is getting involved. If you notice when God gets involved, He gets involved with the flood because the sons of God went to the daughters of men. They had an ephilem, right, so he had to get involved. Then he got involved with the Tower of Babel right where we think that they're trying to entice these angels to have sex with women again and create a Nephilee, and the Nimrod became a mighty man, maybe a giant, and then we have Sodom and Gomorra.
Speaker 2: God is getting involved again.
Speaker 1: Every time that God is getting involved, it is a catastrophic event that is going to change human history, whether and and change obviously what's gonna happen with the Messiah the seed, right, So it's really interesting when you go through the Bible. But this is another instance where the Amorites were delivered before Israel and they're fighting, and God made the sun and moon stand still on two geographical locations until.
Speaker 2: The events their enemies.
Speaker 1: So you see that it's it's a it's a pattern that happens when God gets involved, like physically involved with with with these battles and stuff.
Speaker 2: It's very interesting.
Speaker 4: Well, and and the other thing, the other thing to take away from that story to interruct and then I'll continue on the giants is is when God something as a sign, it's out of the laws of the physical universe. It's not what could be done by anything else but the God of the universe. And only God could stop the moon and the sun to extend that day. So when you have the star over Bethlehem standing still, that's outside the laws of the physical universe. The signs that God is going to provide us in the end time will be akin to that and different than the false signs of the false prophets. And we need to sort of understand that. And there's a lot of people involved. On the Giants and Amrites are involved, but you also have the Hivveen that are also involved, and the gibbe a name as well, which is another tribe, although some of them have made a treaty, and you would also have anachem that were in there as well that we're living in that area, and probably some forum as well.
Speaker 2: Go ahead, Ryan, Yeah, I.
Speaker 3: Was just gonna say that in those examples of God, you know, coming personally intervening, it also demonstrates that God, God's love God will we as humanity bring ourselves to the brink of destruction time and time again, and God keeps coming in to to come in and rescue us. Right, all these things. Can you know this understanding, this proper understanding of the Nephilim of Genesis six, It helps our witness, It helps us to reconcile. Why is God even doing these things? It's because it's we have an enemy that is literally trying to exterminate us, to make us to eat our entire race. And God will come in at every critical moment and bring us back from the brink of destruction. Why John three sixteen, of course, because he so loves the world that he will do anything, even give his own son to rescue us.
Speaker 2: On mute, there we go, sorry.
Speaker 4: And it helps us to understand the world. You know, when I use the i am suffix, it's is it is used in the Bible, but it gets a bit confusing when you have who rights and hor m and you're not sure that they're talking about the same people. Uh anakites anakine, same type of example that I am when I did research on it. And why I reference in book two all of the giants as with an i am suffix for the male plural, is that that was an ancient suffix to anoe of majestic bloodline from the gods. And so it helps us to understand the world. You know, that that that that we live in. And you know, there's more giants that are listed in the Bible than than what most people think. And I go through and I list all of these giants and hybrid giants, and I will take most of them back to a patriarch of each so uh celestial mafia, godfather, patriarch, giant of the tribe, and the hybrid's back to a specific refaem patriarch after the flood. And if you know, if you don't understand the difference between who the peoples are, it gets very, very confusing. And when I first came on the scene, people will talk about heights and say anything that ends in an eight is a giant. I'm going, well, that's kind of weird. Why would you say that? And they said, well, because you have the Canaanites and you have the Amorites. And I'm going, well, what about the Israelites? He said, you know, are you saying are you saying they're giants? So, and I'll just name you know some of these ones if people haven't heard of these. You've got the Hivm, the Parizemee, the Harem, the Amalachem, the Gebeleim, the Zuzim, the Zanzuzim, the Amine, the Gesherim, the Gerzim, the Maka theme, the Avim, the Kennizine, the Kennem, the Cadmini, the chera Theme, the Cafterim, the casual Em, and there's more than that, like the Olamine is another one of Eastern giants as well that's listed in the Bible. And then you have the Iites that are hybrids, and then you have the humans and to understand that you sort of need to keep them separate. And once you do, it really sort of lights up in front of you what's going on, and all of the things and the details associated with taking of heads and things that comes out of the Bible as well starts to make some sense because that's how you would keep a giant dead because they had the ability to heal themselves, which is part of that root word for rafa. Rafa is the root word seventy four ninety five is to heal or medicine or words like that. And just as an Eugytic text, the rapiu Ram, which is the RPM original Semitic for Rafaeem, the H is added to the language like with the NPL for nephealm in the Hebrew language over time to get the H in there. You have the neugratic texts. These refaem cold. They're described as giants and kings in this majestic bloodline with the tribe of Titanus, of the assembly of the Giants at Mount Saffon or Mount Herman. They could heal themselves and other people. They were like the Mythos of the priest kings right where they were healers. They could not only heal themselves but others. So if you didn't hit them in a way that would go right through their brain or cut them off at the neck, they could repair themselves. Whether it's by technology or DNA. I would probably think DNA, but there's arguments for technology like a sarcophagus as well, And that these refaem Are is the root word for seventy four ninety seven for giant, and so it carries that forth with it. And seventy four ninety six is the rafa again same spelling as the other two raffas, and it means a demon spirit, an evil spirit. These are the devils, the disembodied spirits that whose bodies died that Jesus is dealing with in the New Testament, that are possessing people. And that word devil is a bad translation because it doesn't go back to Diablos as devil is used for Satan goes back to damon, the Greek word for demon. So you want to understand what's going on in the Old Testament, understand Rafaem. It's so important, and it gives us information to the bloodlines. It gives us information to how everything worked and why these beings considered themselves superior to humankind.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Also it shows you why God would send an army or send people to kill all the men, women and children of a tribe. And people say, well, why would God do that? Like that's what atheists try to use those type of arguments. Now you can once you go back to Genesis six and you find out what's going on, that's why they're doing this stuff. So it's very important for us to understand this. And I think it's super important. But go ahead, Ryn, I think you were going to say something.
Speaker 3: No, No, I agree. It's excellent point. Excellent point, And I was saying, you know, it really helps the witness of scripture and shows the heart and nature of God. So arendred percent Yeah.
Speaker 4: Well, another good piece of information to understand the wars of the giants and the Old testament is people will say, well, how were they able to kill the giants? While we're told that God just bobulated the giants and they were in a panic sort of state, But how did they do that? Before I give the answer to that. One of the things that comes down with it the bloodlines is this ancient ability that they've lost for the most part now is to have the hide mind, that they could do more things working together. It's like this borg mine and they all communicated telepathically and they call it the hide mind. And so what's interesting about that is that God says I'm going to and it's quoted three times. It's not the only thing that God's going to do, like on the time of the sun shining. Still there's hailstones and things coming out of the sky as well, But for the most part, it's going to be these hornets. And what I'm going I used to think, why would hornets? Well's the big deal. Okay, they could sting, but why hornets, Well, hornets are the natural enemy of the bee, and that just totally discombobulated them. That the Israelites could just walk up and lop off their heads.
Speaker 2: Interesting.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And also David versus Goliath. You know, David, he hit him with the stone in the head.
Speaker 2: Then what he do?
Speaker 1: He came to cut his head off and held his head up and everybody was, yeah, to.
Speaker 4: Make sure he was still dead. Yeah, he was going to get back up.
Speaker 1: And the people they cheered like once that happened, because they're like, Okay, we know he's dead for sure.
Speaker 2: He's holding the head, you know, So I think that's fascinating.
Speaker 4: And took five stones with him, not because he thought he was going to miss. Yeah, Goliath had full of brothers, and Goliath was also king of Gath, so he might have been thinking either it's four brothers or the four other kings of the Philistine Bentapolis are going to come after him, So he was prepared to kill four other giants.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and uh and Abraham also like, what doesn't he deal with uh?
Speaker 2: Ah? Doesn't he also deal with the Philistine king? Or is that Isaac? I can't remember. I think it's Isaac deals with the Philistine king?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 2: And where he's saying that that uh that Rachel is his? Uh is his is a sister?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 2: Or Rebecca is a sister. I'm sorry, I can't remember at this moment. But yeah, I think it's just it's just fastinating.
Speaker 1: So as we go through the Book of Genesis, guys, I think we should wrap up because I think Ryan, aren't you like three hours ahead.
Speaker 3: Of me, lady.
Speaker 1: He's like, like, what is it like Monday morning or two in the morning? There it is after one, Okay, guys, I think, yeah, I think we're getting close.
Speaker 2: So but I always like to say.
Speaker 1: I always like to give you guys an opportunity to maybe shout the importance of what we just spoke about, the importance of all right, you know, kind of give us some last words, kind of wrap this thing up, because I don't want Ryan to be up till two or three in the morning.
Speaker 2: Here. I appreciate your time greatly.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, listen, I appreciate you brother. Thank you for having me on Gary always honored on Disgusting panel with your round table discussion. This is great and so you know, my my thing is just to say, you know, thank everyone for listening, for watching. You know, as you hear this, if you're a Christian, I hope this just sparks more passion for you to get into the word right in his times. As we are rapidly approaching the end, the return of our Messiah. Right, this is what it's all about. It's all about Jesus. We need to just be strong in our word, to share God's gospel, to share his truth and to be a light in this dark world. And I would also say that, whether you are Christian or you're not a believer, think about the things that we're talking about. And we didn't even scratch the surface. We talked about genetics. We didn't even get into things like the UFO UFP phenomenon, aliens, things like that, transhumanism, how so many things that Jesus said. Jesus said that the end times are going to be a repetition of the days of Noah, and we're seeing that happen right before our eyes. Whether we're talking about life, it's an extension technology, Chrisper, genetic manipulation, cern all these things that happen before. The Bible said is going to happen again. And it said this from over two thousand years ago, and no other text you're going to on this earth is going to have the accuracy of prophecy. This is how God proves himself and we're seeing it all take place before our eyes. So I want to put in this PSA and plug for the Bible, for the truth of the Bible, that you're not going to find this in any other religious text, that it's going to literally show you right the headlines are happening right before our eyes today. Was all written two thousand years ago. And why because God wants you to trust him. God wants you to know that he loves you, that he's redeemed you, that he has a plan to bring you back. And the best part is that it's free, absolutely free. It's simply in the heart. It's simply putting your faith in trust in Jesus Christ. You don't have to walk anywhere, you don't have to perform and act, you don't have to go and go to any special city. It simply starts right here. And so I encourage you and welcome you to get to give God a chance and put your trust in Jesus Christ, because there's a great plan we've been talking about, in a great battle that he is going to win when he returns.
Speaker 4: Gary, go ahead, brother, Yeah, good stuff, Ryan, And always a pleasure to work with you. And you know, we think we probably agree on about ninety seven ninety eight percent of everything, so much so it's a it's a pleasure to just try and add additional information in for people on things. So understand that. God lets I would have people understand this. God lets everything happen through free choice. Everybody has a choice here to choose God or not. And if you don't choose either, you still made a choice. So you need to know that no choice is still a choice. And God is not the one causing all of this on the earth. It's the inhabitants of the earth and the spurious race and the fallen angels who created the spiritous race that operate through the counsel of the gods that's talked about in Psalms eighty two. We need to understand that. And Satan is the prince of this world for a period of time, and so God intercedes at times so that all the names in the Book of Life have the opportunity to leave the name in or have it blotted out. Everybody's name will receive that gift. And he permits this to go on so that he can fulfill that number and that was created from that book and names were listed from before creation. So he's not an evil God. And if Polytheis say, well, he brought the flood, well maybe he did, maybe he didn't. Maybe he permitted the flood because he's Alpha Omega, and or maybe as part of a reprieve for the fallen angels, they brought the flood so that they could at least live another a few thousand years in the pit prison before they go to the Lake of Fire. Because when you look at Polytheism, it's the gods who bring the flood. They're the evil ones that want to wipe humankind from the face of the earth and so that we don't reach our destiny, and that was their plan. So understand that it's not God being evil. He doesn't wish anything for this. If people had chosen God's way from the time of Adam and Eve, this would play it out differently. If Israel had fulfilled the Covenant, it would have played out differently. But we're going through the curses of the Covenant because God lets things play out. But he's greater than free choice. So just keep that in mind when people are pressuring you from the wisdom of the world, that you got to take a step back, that there's a bigger picture that God is looking at and he already knows how things end, because he's Alpha Omega. And that if you were thinking that things aren't right and we might be in the fig tree generation or approaching the fig tree generation, and you're trying to imagine or excited about being part of that, hey, don't be excited, because nobody should want to go through what's coming. And if you're going to try to imagine it, you cannot imagine what's coming. The only way we can come close to what's coming is understand what's happened before. And that's why we're encouraged to learn about the days of Noah, both before and after the flood, where watchers walked amongst us, giants walked amongst us, and the destruction of mankind and human kind so we were not be resurrected. Was the play was the gambit. And so if you don't think that the Bible says this, then I'll refer you to Ecclesiastics one. And I don't care what's transcena. Nothing is new under the sun. What was will be again. And here's the here's the clincher. As you get on, I think, starting in about verse seventeen, the understanding of this is only going to bring grief and sorrow, yes, and so to help us understand what is going on and that we are indeed the resolution to the angelic rebellion, that everything that is happening has to take place. If we are going to help others, we have to understand and be able to communicate it in a logical and rational way and role model so that people will try to understand and start searching out the Word of God, because if indeed we are in the fig Tree generation, there's not not much time left to get people to start preparing themselves for what's coming. And it's going to be absolutely horrific and unimaginable on so many different levels. But we can get a glimpse of it if we can understand prehistory and context.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, amen, everything you guys said, I one hundred percent agree with and everybody that's listening, you know, like like Ryan said, you know and Gary was saying, is we have free will.
Speaker 2: We have a choice, and what we're choosing to do is to.
Speaker 1: Take our time and effort into bringing you closer to God and just showing you that the Word of God is not boring. We're bringing the Bible alive as much as we can. I don't that God doesn't need us. We're just trying to be vessels for you guys. So anyway that's listening, that's not a Christian. Hopefully you're enjoying the program and everything they went through these guys to put in, I mean years and years of research to come up with everything they come up with. So if you guys could please support these gentlemen in any way you can. A good way is to go to their websites, purchase their books, you know, and I look and Ryan will probably be writing another book.
Speaker 2: In the future.
Speaker 1: And Gary just came up with these two books that are like literally they're so thick, there's so much information in them. So yeah, guys, support them. They're doing this for free. I don't pay them to come on the show. And I just really appreciate your time.
Speaker 2: So thank you. Ryan.
Speaker 1: I appreciate you so much, bro for coming on this one and on my show. And then Gary, I really appreciate you all the research you guys have to, you know, to bring this forth.
Speaker 2: So like we always do, we're gonna end this in prayer.
Speaker 1: We're gonna pray for everybody listening to this show right now, So Father God, in the name of Jesus, and you show them a Sheihak's name.
Speaker 2: We appreciate everything you do for us.
Speaker 1: Thank you so much for giving these guys the motivation to dig deep into your word and show us these different viewpoints and help us to understand why everything has happened, you know, as far as the flood, Sodo Mighemora, all the different things that we read throughout your scripture. Lord, we appreciate you giving us the opportunity to even be able to read the Bible. I know back in the day there was people that were illiterate, not even being able to read. They'd have to have other people explain this information to them. Now, God, you give us the opportunity to read it in Greek and Hebrew and find out exactly what you're saying in different languages. And you give us every you know, new King James, the King James, they and all these different ways for us to research. We appreciate that. Lord, Thank you so much, and thank you for everything you do for us. I just want to ask that you protect Ryan, you protect Gary. I know sometimes they're traveling to events, they're going to these conventions and speaking, and I just want to ask that you protect these gentlemen and protect them, keep them healthy, keep them well to be able to distinguish this information. I pray for their books that more people go and search for these books. I know it's super important for us, Lord, and thank you so much for everything you do for us. Anybody that's listening right now, that's on the fence that doesn't know whether to believe in you or not, Lord, supernaturally assist them to.
Speaker 2: Get into your word and dig deep.
Speaker 1: And if you need to use me as a vessel, you need to use Ryan, you use Gary Wayne to do that. We appreciate that, and we know we're just bodies and we're here for you, Lord, so help us to do that.
Speaker 2: We love you, We appreciate you in Jesus name. Amen. Thank you so much.
Speaker 1: Anyway that's listening out there, thank you so much. Please share the show. A big shout out to Colt the Conspiracy. Thank you so much, Jonathan and Jacob for allowing me to be on your show and do this.
Speaker 2: Thank you for allowing us to do this.
Speaker 1: And also if you want to jump on and check out my show, Josh Monday Christian Conspiracy podcasts and my YouTube is Josh Monday Music and Podcasts, so subscribe, check it out, God bless you