Speaker 1: H h. Good morning, good morning, good morning, and welcome, welcome, welcome.
Speaker 2: It is time now for our community connection.
Speaker 1: We have Pastors Rando and Shiloh Gamble in house and uh we have our folks from Get Real Ministries with us today.
Speaker 2: We're gonna get real today. How are we all?
Speaker 3: It's real? Go very go you great all this all as well. It's third Saturday of the month. This is an exciting time for us every month. I don't know how to explain it. Jesus Burger event is is our monthly outreach and it's it's amazing. The people that show up are so involved in what's going on. It's I get excited every month at this time. I truly do.
Speaker 1: I think a lot of people do, because you know, this is a great way for folks to kind of share some great experiences.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, we have some amazing testimonies and the people that have come literally come off the streets and out of the drug world and out of the criminal world and are now having a life filled with Jesus and a life of goodness, you know, and and not always having to look over their shoulders and all. It's just it's just amazing what God can do if we allow him to.
Speaker 2: You have a married couple that I'm not going to identify names, but my god, he have come a long way in a short time.
Speaker 1: Oh my, And I mean they are walking talking models of get real minutes.
Speaker 3: They are, they truly are. We love them. The pieces Derrick and Angie. I'll call their names out, Derek and al. Yeah, they're getting ready to have an article. Yeah, yeah, yeah, we're gonna have an article in B Monthly and I believe it comes out in October. Uh and once again I give God all the glory. But but there get Rillians. I mean, just straight up. We're not for everyone, but everyone should come check us out at least once. You know what I mean?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 3: My, Dad, you say I like you so many different ways, you have to like one.
Speaker 1: So you know, Well, you know, when you guys played out at Side past, you had a great crowd. Yes, And I know that whatever Jesus Burger is going on, you have pretty much a similar crowd.
Speaker 2: It's not more yes.
Speaker 1: Depending on what's going on. One thing I can tell you is that with each Jesus Burger there are similarities, but no two are the same.
Speaker 2: Rue.
Speaker 3: So very true.
Speaker 4: Well, Taylor used to say, spirital Taylor, it's you what he needs to do at that time? Who was there because he knows, he knows who's there, you know, who what who needs more than we would know, you know.
Speaker 3: And you know Derrick and Angie they're they're an amazing couple. But we have so many other people and get Real Ministries that have such amazing success stories. Once again, I give all the glory to God. But there had to be a starting place, you know, somewhere in their lives, and it just happened to be get Real Ministries. And yes, we have YEAH on our original T shirts. On the back of them, it says miracles on fourteenth Yes, and that's because there truly are miracles that take place. We have seen cancer after cancer after cancer healed. We've seen livers literally livers, brand new livers, people on the list for liver transplants where God has healed livers. We've literally we've literally seen the dead rays three times. We've prayed over people three different times and and have literally been clinically dead and God has raised them back. For God has raised from the dead, not us. You know, give give credit where credit is due, but just being in the right place at the right time and hearing, not just cheering, but obeying the voice of God. We have seen so many tremendous miracles take place.
Speaker 1: When you think you're out of last chances, one more, try a lot more.
Speaker 2: You go to Get Real Ministry.
Speaker 3: That's right, that's got like Nascar, and another left turn and another left turn. Don't give up. You're going to win the race eventually.
Speaker 1: My goodness sakes, you know, with with what we've got going on here, we got we've got a pretty good weather. It might be a little bit warm on Saturday, but the beauty of Jesus burgers that you guys are you're you're.
Speaker 3: Flexible, Yes, absolutely, And tomorrow, as a matter of options, we're going to be in the Get Real building tomorrow because it's going to be one hundred and hot tomorrow hot, one hundred hot. Not only that, my mother has been evangelizing. My mother lives at well, I don't know, Ultimate tall Grass they recently, so anyway, my mother has been evangelizing. She's been inviting her her friends to come to Get Real Ministries this coming Saturday. So she usually rolls about eight deep, you know, with their posse. Don't know how many. He's going to come in for sure as Saturday. I'm telling you. But but Mama is, like I said, she's been evangelizing, she's been sharing the gospel, she's been inviting people to come to Jesus Burger. She's excited. I'm excited. I can't wait to see what happens tomorrow. But what people need to understand is is Jesus Burger is open to the public. It's not. It's not some kind of uh, you know, special event that's going on that you know. It's open to whosoever will That's what Jesus said, whosoever will, you know. That's the same thing with Jesus Burger Ministries. Yeah, everything's free. God provides everything everything.
Speaker 4: So it's basically we call we call family a family cookout, Yeah with.
Speaker 3: Jesus and come join the family. Yeah.
Speaker 2: When we have.
Speaker 4: Worship and baptisms, and we have free clothes.
Speaker 3: And free food and bus schedule.
Speaker 4: So it's just a yeah, you can go online and get real on Facebook, get real ministries and there's a the my schedule if you need a ride.
Speaker 2: Oh wow.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: No. The baptisms, uh, those happened.
Speaker 1: Those are becoming a bit more frequently spontaneous.
Speaker 3: I'm telling you, every single time we have Jesus.
Speaker 4: Furger Sunday, traveling coming in from town, traveling to get you know, she's.
Speaker 3: Excited about specifically water baptized to get real ministries. And I, with everything I am, I believe water baptism is of utmost importance. I truly do. I mean, And people like, well, why do you why do you emphasize the importance of water baptism. If it's good enough for Jesus, it's good enough for me, right it is? Yeah, John the baptist said, Lord, I need to know I can't baptize you. He said, then you'll have no part of me Jesus stressed. So you know, bring it on home. Water baptism. It's amazing. We'll start out with one or two and end up with eight or ten. I think last month we had six water baptisms.
Speaker 4: What's a transformation the Holy Spirit does from summersing.
Speaker 3: It's amazing. It's amazing what takes place in water baptism. You know, we're saved by grace. Our salvation is through faith in Christ. Jesus were saved by faith. But I believe the water baptism this is my interpretation. Water baptism is, if you will, a cleansing of the soul. And what I mean by that our soul is our minder will in our emotions. It's just like when we're let down into the water. It's just as if Christ and Jesus were being buried with Christ okay in the tomb, and as far as as far as life is concerned, you cannot live underwater. You're noting, not built that way. And just as Christ was resurrected from the dead, when you're brought up back up out of that water, new life is being given to you. The old things are washed away, the sin nature is gone through salvation. But it's a cleansing of the soul, the mind and the will and the emotions. It's like, yes, I needed to get this off me. I don't know how many people have come up out of the water baptism and they're like, I feel amazing, I feel light. I feel like the sin is gone. I feel like the troubles of this world is gone. And it's it's such a beautiful thing.
Speaker 4: You've been baptized. Yeah, yeah, it's it's it's between you and the Lord, and it's a it's an outward confession to everyone that you are.
Speaker 3: So I'll just be straight up creation And I've backslid big time in times past, and I've been water baptized four times, maybe five, but it's because I'm starting, over Lord, and I commit myself to you, and I'm I'm we're gonna do it this time, you know what I mean. And if you've been water baptized before, it's as far as I'm concerned, somebody may may not agree with me, and that's okay. I believe it's perfectly fine to be water baptized again, to be submersed in water. So anyway, that happens a lot. It happens a lot.
Speaker 1: And people not only get paid but with the with the you know, good food, but they also get paid with.
Speaker 2: The Holy Spirit.
Speaker 3: Amen.
Speaker 1: And they don't walk away empty headed if they are really really really empty handed.
Speaker 4: And we do have narkhim, we'll be handing out if people need nar Can. And so we had them there last month with us. The Oganation came and with their nark Can and set up table and they had a really really good.
Speaker 3: Good presence there had a lot of had a lot of people.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and so yeah, so we've got nar Can. If anybody needs nark Can, definitely, I think everyone should carry at least one.
Speaker 3: So I'm gonna throw this in right quick. We're getting ready. When we leave here, we're going to go to uh Bridges over Poverty, Bridges Over Poverty, uh at At Pastor Rod Mchaelveins and they they asked, would we come be a part of And We're like, well, of course we will be, So what can we do? And they said, we need a criminal element. We need we need, we need somebody to we need, we need, we need someone to simulate a criminal aspect of what goes on in the world. And and you know, you and I were jokingly visiting earlier and I said that I've not been a pastor my whole life, so unfortunately there was a time in my life where I'm trade But anyway, thank you, my friend. But I'm excited about that if if we can impart something to show that was when, Yeah, that was then and this is now, and this is the power of Jesus working in your lives, you know, I'd be more than happy to be a whatever the apostle Paul said, I've been all things to all men that I might win one. So I'm game. So I'm excited to be a part of Bridges once again.
Speaker 2: Well this is great, this is great new opportunity.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and then we got coming up next Saturday, Conboy Hope, Convoy.
Speaker 2: Of Hope that's down there at Johnson.
Speaker 3: Johnstone Park starts. Get Real Ministries will be there. We'll have a presence there, we'll have a table set up, a boot set up, we'll be handing out some literature for Forget Real slash Jesus Burger. And and once again that's a community event. We kind of look at we kind of look at it like Jesus Burger on steroids.
Speaker 1: Well, it has a lot of the elements that you're already doing, but there's just a lot more those.
Speaker 4: Absolutely, it's the vision we have for Jesus.
Speaker 1: Well, the thing is too just like you, Oh Blessed and Convoy of Hope. Nobody asks any questions. They just just simply they we understand, Yes, you don't have to go through and relive your.
Speaker 3: Nightmare, and they don't.
Speaker 4: Everybody's welcome.
Speaker 3: Out. So you know, I'm going to say something that I know I'm going to get in trouble.
Speaker 2: For so well, that's never stopped any of us.
Speaker 3: So tell the people at church, you know, watching my internet pastor Randall at outlook dot com. Uh, but I believe that there comes a time when when people say, well, that's a trigger, that's a trigger, that's a trigger. It's time to pull the firing pin out of that trigger. It's time to move on. It's as traumatic as your life was in the past, it's time to allow Jesus to take over and remove that trigger out of your life so that you can be that witness that God has called you to be. It's possible. We're we're living. It's not like we have arrived. But Shadow and I we've been through stuff as well. We know what triggers are and uh, remove that firing pin. The triggers are always going to be there now, whether they go off or not. That's that's that's kind up to you, absolutely, and we want to try to be a part of of whatever we can. So the people people.
Speaker 1: Well, you know, the thing is you can be around triggers, yes, and it's up to how much strength you've got. And if you don't have enough, you can always call up, as they say, and that's that helps.
Speaker 3: And the scription says, I can do all things through Christ Jesus, which strengthens me. That's what we have to understand. When the triggers come into play, when those scenarios and situations come into play, and you're tempted with these things, you're like, I can do all things through Christ Jesus, who strengthens me. I can't do anything on my own. I've tried it, and I have failed miserably. But when I call on the name of Jesus, that's when things shift, that's when things are different.
Speaker 2: That's that's the truth first hand about.
Speaker 1: You know, you try to go through life trying to be in control of everything. You could be in control of the world and trying to make sure everything goes well. You taking care of the people for whom you're responsible. And sometimes things get away from Yes, and it may not even be your fault, true, and sometimes it is, but a lot.
Speaker 3: Of times it is, the situations aren't.
Speaker 1: And that's where some people find themselves in the trouble that they're in. Things in this world happened that probably shouldn't have happened, but they did. Yes, and it's like, where do I go from here? Yes, And this is the support you can get with get real ministry to help you build yourself back up to where you need to be, where you need to be.
Speaker 4: Have hope from others that have been in the same situation, in the same stories, because I guarantee if if it's not one of us, because we pretty much kind of experienced a lot of things. If we haven't, though, somebody there that has has has overcome it with Jesus.
Speaker 1: So once again, it's twelve noon tomorrow, well noon tomorrow, Jesus Burger, four eleven West fourteenth Street, Bartlesville, America.
Speaker 3: All right, yes, there you.
Speaker 4: Go, come out and enjoy. Everything's free, and like you said, there's a bus schedule on Facebook, and if you want to watch, you can watch live on Facebook or no you have Facebook, yeah, no, YouTube won't be there tomorrow, just Facebook tomorrow, but then youtube'sasday off. But then on Sunday at ten thirty we have service and you can watch YouTube and Facebook