Speaker 1: The monsters living on the edge.
Speaker 2: They creep where the fence this fall, where the moonlight paints the wall, hiding.
Speaker 3: Where the trees grow tall.
Speaker 4: You're hill and crawl through the trees this Christmas on a morast breeze, on the day, where they breathe.
Speaker 1: On the they never muster. Slur for shadows on the lever the bottlen.
Speaker 4: Where the doors they roll, Sweep on the lake, where.
Speaker 1: The reeds the kty.
Speaker 5: They're watching you as you walk away, slim, where the dark begins, where a windness song isn't too thick.
Speaker 1: Grill on the still way up on me as they never leave, must for shadows.
Speaker 6: Good morning, monsters, and welcome to this week's episode of Monsters on the Edge here on the Untold Radio Network. I am your host, Barnaby Jones, founder of Cryptid's Anomalies and the Paranormal Society. Good morning Lee and the Gang. We are live in studio and you are right Lee. It is a cold morning here in Wisconsin. It is the coldest so far of this winter, and it is looking like it's going to get even colder this week. So not looking forward to that. What I am looking forward to, though, is some awesome events that we got coming up here in the spring, hopefully it's a little warmer. Then we are starting off this year's conventions and tour with a trip to Obscura kon March twenty first through the twenty second into Kelb, Illinois. Myself and a lot of other great guests are going to be there for this awesome two day event. It's in a cool little castle building. Definitely looking forward to that. Then we had to contact modalities Expo May first through the third in Delavan, Wisconsin. Myself and fellow I'm told radio host Dean Bertram will be there as well as all kinds of other cool paranormal, bigfoot, you name it. There's gonna be all kinds of different modalities there, so awesome, awesome, gonna be a great time. And then coming up again Cryptids, Anomalies and the Paranormal Convention Saturday, May ninth in Fondelac, Wisconsin. Over forty vendors, bigfoot, paranormal, UFOs, cryptids.
Speaker 3: We're bringing it.
Speaker 6: All under one roof. Kicking off Friday with a kid's daylight educational Bigfoot hike with myself, Chris mccury from the Caps team Laurence Smith, Night Callers Radio, and Kelly Milner Halls, who is a children's book author, all going out on this expedition for the Braver Souls. We kick off with a nighttime hike with Lawrence Smith, myself, Chris, as well as Jaybachochin local researcher here in Wisconsin. Ken Gerhard and Larry Eisler will be joining us. He's a little more paranormal, but he's coming out on his first Bigfoot expedition. Then, guys, June thirteenth, we head down to Chicago for the Chicago Paranormal Convention. In Countryside, Illinois, I will be at the Ryo Library and the Belleville Public Library in October. So just some stuff for you guys to keep in mind going forward if you're interested in seeing myself and members of my team in person. But guys, right now, we have an awesome guest in studio. We are live, so if you have any questions or comments throughout the show, throw them in the comments section and we'll get to them as soon as possible. It's definitely going to be an interesting show today, so let's get to it. My guest today is Ethan Oates. He is a researcher and filmmaker currently collaborating with Ron Moorehead, Daryl Denton, Martin Groves, and Mike Smith on a production called The Bigfoot Documentary Movie. His work focuses on investigating extraordinary phenomenon, ranging from him sightings of giants in the Solomon Islands two accounts of interdimensional encounters. Through his upcoming documentary, Oates seeks to present his findings regarding ancient structures encryptid activity. Came to share no documentation, a meek pursive on these conventional topics with a wider audience, and today he's here to share that with you. So please welcome to the show.
Speaker 3: Ethan Oates. Hi, how are you today?
Speaker 6: I am doing well. I have not had two step outside since the wee hours of the morning when I got done with work, so I am nice and toasty.
Speaker 3: One. Yeah, we've been We've been getting spoiled here in Wisconsin. Man. The last couple of winners that you know, with barely any snow and all that, and then this year it's like super cold and it's like here comes that snow, like left and right. It's like, oh man.
Speaker 6: You know, absolutely we have very little snow where I am though, it's about about an inch or so out there right now on the ground, so luckily not too much of that.
Speaker 3: Nice whereabouts you at in Wisconsin?
Speaker 6: The lower part, I'm a Fox Valley area Nina Appleton, Ashkosh, that kind of junction.
Speaker 3: In the Moose Lake area, past Moose Lake area and Hayward a little past there. Yeah, I'm up there.
Speaker 6: Wait, yes, definitely a little colder up there.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 6: Awesome, Well, let's let's get into this because you have some very interesting stories here, very interesting encounters. Before we get into all that, Let's start off at the beginning, because you've you've had all these interesting encounters and events and stuff. Where did this all start? Where did you get interested in any of this stuff? So?
Speaker 3: I was a TV actor. I had a comedy show for about seventeen years. I've also been in quite a few, like five different horror movies, you know, scary movies. I've been in a couple with Rob Mucus from House of a Thousand Corps. I you know, I had so I would be a flashy kind of guy. I used to like to spend a lot of money because I made a lot of money. I was pulling in twenty thirty thousand dollars a month. I so I was always flashy. I would have to go out to Vegas all the time, walk the red carpet. So I I used to go. And you know, a buddy of mine was like, hey, you know, you better do what you can do. You're getting older. You go see the world. And I'm like, I enjoyed that. And I used to go to Hawaii until it caught on fire. And so I had a friend of mine that was a lady and she has another lady friend that she's married to, you know, their couple. And I've known her for I want to say twenty six twenty seven years. She talked me into going to salam Island. So she mentioned it to me and told me it's tropical and beautiful, and you know, I was like, okay, and so, you know, I like stuff like that. So I went and and when we got there, we we ended up landing in the city part of Salomon Island, on the very end of the island. She did not want to stay there. She she wanted to go somewhere more secluded where you know, she wanted to go topless on the beach. She could I'm just being straight up, That's how it was. And uh so we she talked to a man there and we chartered a boat. The man took us down about a quarter away of the island, and he took us to a village where we could stay. He said, if we offer them a little bit of money, they would they're this hospital, they would be just fantastic to us. So he took us down there, he introduced us, you know, to a tribe and and and uh, I mean it was it was fantastic. These people were just they were all over you like you were a celebrity, and they didn't have no idea who I was. And so we stayed there. We made a plan to stay there from Friday Sunday. So Friday started off and it was real neat. It was interesting to see what these tribal people were, you know doing, And I'm interesting other cultures, so I found everything they were doing real interesting. And and you know, you know, these people got to live like this when we you know, we got microwaves and we got this, and we got that, you know. Uh So the day went by, and as it started to get into the evening, my friend's girl wife went over to the woods area line to go to the bathroom. So she snuck off went over there to go to the bathroom. We had we were at a camp. We had a fire going. She came wall and her eyes looked really funny, like she was upset. And I kept noticing. She sat on the other side of my my, my friend, and uh, I, you know, I kind of kept noticing. She's trying to whisper in her in her in her wife's ear there, and I'm like, you know, I'm trying to listen what she's saying. She turns and looks at me and says, she there's a skull over there. And I said what And she said, there's skull. There's skull and bones or something over there. And I said, I looked at it. I said, what's going on? And she said, there's a skull over there, and she was starting to cry. Well. The chief of the village heard that. He overheard her and seeing that she was upset. He's a very smart man, Chief Joseph, very smart man. He overheard it. He said, what's going on. I said, she's seen a skull, she claims. He goes, oh, yeah, yeah, don't mind that. That's fine. There's there's all kinds of them all over and I said, they're all over and he goes, yeah, he goes, he liked me. The chief liked me because I talked a lot about United States and how our country, you know, the bad stuff, the you know, the lies, the you know, you know, there's this bad stuff, you know, and I so I'm like, you know, so we clicked. He liked me. He think that he thought I was kind of like anti government, and he like, if you do this over here, you say the certain things, you'll get killed. And I'm like, oh, you know. So he really liked me. So he started to tell me that they place these It's a long story, so I'm gonna kind of cut it in and make it shorter. He started telling me that they placed these skulls around the village because the jungle is alive and it keeps the creatures from the from the jungle out from coming at them, and you know, it helps. And I'm like, what do you mean? So, I mean, as he's telling me this, I'm starting to think, when's the gig up? You know, is this part of the you know, us paying to stay here, You're going to creep us out? Scare us or you know. And at the time, I had probably about a I want to say about a seventy thousand dollars watch on diamond watch. I had a twenty thousand dollars necklace on big o' you know run DMC gold necklace, you know, diamond rings. I was flashy, you know, and I probably shouldn't have did that going to the islands, you know. So I was kind of worried at that point that, you know, are they setting us up to rob us? Are they? You know, I grew up in Michigan, so I'm street smart, you know, because Detroit was next to us, and you know, Detroit's got a lot of bad things going on. And so I started thinking that, and he just started running to me, telling me, you know, stuff about his past. His father was chief, his father's father was chief before that. There are these giants that walk all over Solomon Island. There's twenty four foot humanoid giants. They look just like a human, a tribe, you know, with their tribal because they live out in the jungle, but exactly like a human. And I'm like, hmm, you know, and everything he's telling me, I'm not I'm just taking it, you know, in but I'm not you know, I've never seen that before. And I'm just like, okay, and I'm the guy that I don't. I don't really believe anything until I see it with my own eyes, and I know, I got a lot of common sense, and it's just like you can throw something at me and it's like, okay, okay, but I'm like So as the time went by, he told me that his grandfather took him and showed him when he was young these giant skulps and and in like a gravesite area. And I said, oh, really, that's that's interesting. He goes, you know, I'll take you tomorrow if you'd like me to. And I said, okay, you know what I mean. I thought the gig's going to be up tomorrow. So we go to spend the night, you know, on mid either there's there's there's pea cocks on this island and they're making all kinds of noise and you know, my first time, you know, Actually we're in this little hut that is like a it's like a tree like maybe about this size of limbs and they're tree pieces and they made a floor, made wall, made real file of all this. It's really neat. So but it's it's thin, you know, It's it's it's like you're in a tent almost still, you know, so, and the sounds are just all night long. So I barely slept all night long. Man, it was hard to do that, you know what I mean, because if you go camping, let alone, you're hearing noises and then you're thinking, is that a bear? Is that this? You know? So it was it was hard for me to do that. So I barely got in sleep that night. We got up in the morning time. There's a lot of in between things that I'm skipping out because there's a lot of stuff to this. So I, you know, of course, I'm sitting and we're sitting around, we're getting ready to eat eat. In the morning, I'm watching these ladies and they're they're stripping down nude, and I'm like, you know, I'm kind of not trying to be nosy, but I'm wondering what they're doing. And they're taking this it almost looks like ashes from a cigarette, but it's thick and it's almost it's it's heavier. Eye felt some of it, and they're taking that and they're rucking it on their skin, and when they do, it turns pure white, like the purest white paint you can imagine. And I said to the chief, I said, what are they doing? And he says, well, they paint theirself with that white stuff, because he said that when they go into jungle, when they paint theirself white, it represents the skull and it keeps the giant creatures back. And I'm like hmm, and so I'm like, well, you know. So then during our talk, I'm like, well, where do you guys eat mostly, And he said out of the ocean that they barely go into the jungle because it's so dangerous, but there is things that they do need in the jungle, and when they do, the women will paint theirself white and they'll go into and the tribal men that go with them won't paint theirself white. They go in normal, and they do a circle around the women as they go in, so the women will be like here, and they'll come in like this and flush in and they stay circled around the women. He said, about fifty to sixty feet because of these creatures in the forest. He said, it's very dangerous out there. And I was just like, so I'm starting, you know, I'm still hearing stuff. After last night. He told me all kinds of stuff of his harriage, you know, of life on Southam Island. And I was like, hmm, you know, he's already told me that these creatures come into the village and when they come into the village, to destroy the village and they try to get the people. And I said, well, they eat you. He said, yeah, they try to get us. And he goes, so what, I said, Well, what do you do? I said, you run into the jungle, because it's all jungle around him. I mean, where are you going to go? And I said you run into the jungle or the ocean. He goes, no, he goes, we stand, we stand guard. We you know, we stand our guard. And he goes, we raised skulls. And I said, you raise skulls and he said yeah. We take a skull and we raise it above our head and we bow our head down, and he goes, it shows the giants respect and they get back. I said, why does it do that? He said, because a lot of these creatures we we we kind of nicknamed them as skull collectors. And I said, skull collectors. He said, yeah, they collect skulls. I said, the hairy one you're talking about that, you know, seemed like Bigfoot collected skulls and he said yes, and he said they also go invisible. I said, well, what's the biggest one you've ever seen of that? He said over thirty feet, but there's tribal people out here that claimed that they've seen them fifty and sixty feet tall. I'm like, whoa. So you know, of course I'm taking this in Barnaby and I'm like, you know, when's this gig up? You know what I mean? Because this is a good one. You know, I'm thinking, you try to scare us. You know, you're gonna laugh at us, you know all this. So you know, anyways, I'll take what's back to the fire. So that was, you know, all kinds of stuff I learned prior. And so we're getting ready to go out and all of a sudden, I see these tribal guys take off into the jungle. They're looking over at me and then they take off into the jungle. So, you know, maybe it was my thoughts because I was worried that you know, they're they're spotting me out and then they're going in the jungle. They're probably just looking, you know what I mean, maybe interested in me or whatever, you know, because you know, different cultures or interests in different cultures. So they take off in the jungle. We're still eating the chief. I'm looking at the chief. He's sitting there eating and he stops eating about three minutes four minutes later, and he says, you're ready to go. And the first thing I thought is, why did those guys go in the jungle already? You know, are they gonna you guys gonna kill me or you know, we're getting I'm getting nervous, man. You know, in mind me, I've took self defense since I've been eight years old. My mom put me in that. I you know what I mean. I did self defense with police officers. I was in a cour worse with them. My buddy trained them, and I was in there with that. I mean, so I'm not I'm a tough guy, but I'm a I'm a love hearted guy, and so I I still, you know, I was getting really nervous, man. So you know, at that point, my girlfriend's my friend's lover, her wife is getting really scared. She's like, I'll go, but I'm not going in there. I don't want to see the bones. You know, I don't know. She's getting all worried. So I'm just like thinking, oh, you know, you know, this is a joke. Anyway, So I said to the chief, why did they go in there? He says, well, those are my warriors, those are tribal warriors. And what they're gonna do is they're gonna go in ahead of us, and then we're going to go in. And he said, and then we're gonna have some behind us. That way we got, you know, we're okay. And I'm like, okay, So I just played it off. You know, I'm still nervous. We start walking into the woods into the jungle. We go down this it's like almost like a deer trail, but a little bit wider. We follow this trail probably about thirty five forty minutes, and we get to where the trail kind of keeps going this way, but then it turns off. And then when it turns off, it opens up. And so one of the tribal men, as we got up there, was standing there where the turn is and we get up to him and he's like, we're here, and the chief said, and I said, okay. And so my friend's wife said, I'm not going in. Can I stand right here? Can I stand right here? He says, yeah. So she stood with the one tribal guy. Me and my friend walked in with the chief. As we walked in, it it turned, you know, the trail turned, and then on the ground you could see humanoid skulls and it was like they placed him on the side of the trail like a railing, like how you would rocks. So I want to say, about fifteen feet of that, and then the skull got bigger and got about to knee high. And then the skull got bigger than that, about another ten fifteen feet further. And at that point I spotted the big skull and it was a big skull laying on the ground sideways, you know, like this. And as I spotted that, I was like, you know, I'm hitting my friend like this, hey, hey, you know, and my eyes are just on that, not moving, and I looked at the chief and I said, I said, I said, how big is that skull? And cause you could see, you know, it's a skull, he said, if it was straight up, I believe it would probably be twenty seven twenty seven feet tall. If it was standing straight up, I'm like wow. So of course my friend she is a tomboy, so she instantly was over there trying to touch it, tap on it, knock on it. I'm like, what are you doing? What are you doing? You know kind of thing, and she's like, look, and on the bottoms of the skull it was almost like a The ground was like a change of a rustic looking color, like almost rust and a purply And so I asked the chief, I said, what what what? Why does it look like that? He said, don't touch it. He said, that's that's uh, that's you know, from the skull rotting and the stuff going in the ground. And he's like this, don't touch that. And so I was like, okay, Well, I walked up Barnaby and I walked in the eye of the skull laying sideways like that. I walked in the eye and could not touch this end of the eye. I had to get on my tippy toes and jump and I could touch that end. That's how tall the eye was. Sideways. I walked in and I'm like, wow, it was like you could somebody could make a home inside the skull. You know what I'm saying. Somebody could live in there, and I'm like, this is weird, and uh so, uh we come out of there, you know, checking out the skulls. I asked him where's the bones? He said, he just shook his head at me. He didn't answer me, so I had no idea where bones were. It looked like across the field area, it looked like a long leg bone, like maybe a tree that somebody skinned, which I think was a bone. So one of the tribal members came over to the chief started whispering something to him. The chief said, Okay, we're gonna have to get out of here now. So I'm like, okay. So we walked back to where her girlfriend was, and then the chief started talking to that tribal man like something important was going on. He said, we're gonna have to go, and I said, what's going on? And he pointed, and it was probably about thirty feet forty feet from that guy. There was a dead creature on the ground, black and so I believe it was a big foot looking creature, black as could be. I could. I got pictures of it that I'm gonna release. You can see his feet. You can see his head, you can see blood on him. Something killed him. He told me that we had to leave because the fact that that creature, something killed him, and there's something, something's probably still around there. So we got out of there. We followed him out. You know, of course we're shocked. We're like, you know what I mean, all this stuff's going through your head, and you know, we knocked on the skulls. We I mean, it looked so real, you know what I mean. I'm thinking, how could these guys got a fake skull like that here? And you know, all that stuff's going through your mind. And we get back to the to the village and we sit down and the chief starts telling us some more stories. We had lunch, and then one of the tribal members came over. We went over by the ocean to smoke our cigarettes because we didn't want to smoke by no huts, catch anything on fire and make anybody upset. Plus, these people aren't don't smoke, so you know that's rude. You don't get nothing in their face. So we walked over by the ocean. We're smoking cigarettes and we're looking at each other like, wasn't that crazy today? Day, you know, we're going on about it. Well, a tribal member come over and he said, hey, he said to my friend, he said, I'll take you guys and show you the giants, some giant creatures, you know, for a small sum of cash. And instantly she said yes. And I looked at her and I'm like no, no, no, no, no, no, thank you, no, thank you man. And she's like, no you did. She pushes on me. Go on, She's like, yes, yes, sir, this this is great. When can we do this? He said, okay, well after you eat, you know, after you know, you eat dinner, and we'll we'll head out, you know, a couple hours before dark. So he's like, meet me here. I'm like, no, thanks, man, And once again I was being rude, and I'm not a rude guy, you know. I was just like being like, hey, no thanks man, putting some stern in there. So he knew that, you know, back up, you know what I mean? You know, cause I figured, man, who knows? Man? You know, they rob us? Who knows? You know? You can't. You just gotta you gotta watch everybody in life. So she's insisting on going. At that point, I, uh, you know, I went back to the village with him, and you know, her girlfriend, of course, is scared, crying, telling me, tell her not to go, tell her not to go. I'm like, you know I did, and and and I'm not going to go. You know, I'm standing in my ground and and so let's make that shorty start. So later on comes, she walks over there. She's ready to go, she's got she's ready to go, she's all geeked happy. I'm like, hey, hey, hey, hey, hey, hey, what are you doing. She's like, I'm going Either you're going with me or I'm going alone. And so her friends like, don't let her go by herself. You know, you know, I'm thinking if something happens to her, now I feel guilty. You know, I'm the man, I'm the guy. You know, not that that's any different. There's tough women out there, but you know that, you know, I feel like you, no, no, I should be watching over her. And so I'm like, okay, whatever. You know. Of course, now I got an attitude. I'm walking. I'm following her. We go down to the beach, we meet this guy. We follow him. He back to a little area where there's this little pickup truck, brown pickup truck, beat up. We hop in that. We drive two hours up into the mountains. The guy seems like he's going five miles an hour, taken forever. So I tell him, hey, man, I'm you know, we're it's been a long time. So I'm really nervous, man, And I'm like, hey, you know, I said something to her, and I'm like, you know, I knocked onund the window. He opens the window and he's like, we're almost there. We're almost there, and he shuts the window on me. I didn't even get a chance to say anything to the man. So now it made me even more nervous and scared because I'm thinking, I'm not I'm not believing in these giant creatures. Man. I just seen skull. But still it's not sank In, you know. I'm I'm I'm like, that could be anything, could be fake to me. You know, I don't know, you know, maybe they're playing I don't know, you know what I mean. You see something that is unbelievable, it's hard to believe it. And so you know, I'm thinking I'm gonna get robbed or killed, and I'm going he's taking us up to some tribal guys to kill us. So now I'm even really nervous, and I almost feel insulted and mad that he's shut that on my face like that. Well, in about ten minutes, that one by after that, and he pulled over to the side of the dirt road. Now, this is a two lane track where you're it's a dirt road, but you can only go this light, you know, two lanes on it. So he pulls over the side. Now, when you you know how when you go on traveling down you know, you're traveling somewhere throughout the States, and you pull over and there's like a site area where you can pull over and it kind of overlooks everything and then you can, you know, pull out your binoculars and look at the scene and rear or whatever at the rest stop. It was kind of it reminded me of that it wasn't a rest stop, but it reminded me of how you pull over and look over the ravine. So he pulls over and he's like, come on, come on, My friend of course is right with him. You know, I'm taking my time real slowly. I get out the truck, I walk over. He hands me the binocular It's like here, soon as I get up to that ledge of that ravine, you know, top of that ravine, I can I can already see all down there. It's like something's going on, tons and tons of things down there, just moving around and going with something's going on. I can see it. So he hands me the monoculars. I take a look, and I'm just like, I don't know how long I stood there like that. I could see all kinds of creatures barnabye. I could see bigfoot looking creatures. I could see skulls on the ground. I could see like big skulls on the ground. I could see there was a wall. It looked like it was made out of wood, almost like how you would watch King Kong. How that wall is. It was an ancient wall, I take it. And there was creatures all over the place, all different ones, ones with one looked like it had a horsehead, one in a human body. One it's really hard to come out across because it's just wacky, it's crazy, and one big there was one that looked like Bigfoot, you know, all hairy, and one next to him, and the one next to him had a humanoid foot and human hands. And a human looking face, but the other one didn't. He had claws, and I'm like wow, and I'm looking and I took the binoculars down, thinking, you know, technology is amazing. We all know that. So I thought, you know, maybe this is a pair of China you know, pair of binoculars from China or something, and you hold them up and it tricks you and you take you know what I mean kind of thing I'm watching, you know, I'm kind of thinking all basics. So I take the binoculars down. My friend has a pair of binoculars, just the smaller ones that she brought with her that I remember, you know, I knew, So I go to look at her. And when I look at her, she's got her cell phone in her hand and she's got one of those cameras that are hooked to her cell phone that extend lend thing on the back. You can get them on Amazon, and she's taking pictures and stuff. And I'm just like, I look at her and I'm like, hey, let me see your binoculars. She just didn't even look at me one like this and handle them to me. I grab her binoculars. I take a look, same thing, and I'm like now, I'm like, whoa. So I'm taking my time looking looking. I hand the binoculars back because I want the big moniocole. There's back now, you know, because I know it's not a binocular trick. So I grab his binoculars back. He's smiling at me like I'm silly. I looked through his binoculars and I'm like wow, And it was like time just went so fast. Next thing, you know, I hear this kaboom. Like I used to be a chainsaw carb I was eleven years number one competition for carbon sculptures in Michigan. I thought to myself that sound like a tree fell down, because I've cut trees down before. I know that sound kaboom. You know, he's it's time to go. We gotta go. I look at him. He's serious, can be. I'm like okay, I'm like, hey, let's go. She's busy still with that phone. She don't want to walk away. It's like she didn't even hear me say that. He's like, I'm telling you now, if you don't come now, I'm leaving you. And he starts to walk up. I said, come on, come on, come on. I start to grab her arm. She's like, oh, okay, okay, puts her cell phone away. You know, I don't know if she's taking pictures at this moment. I just know she's looking through that scope. So I give him the back of the truck. You know. We get in the truck, we start to take off. He's taking off fast, and I'm like, this guy's drove five miles an hour and all, so now he's driving fast. So we didn't even say anything barnaby to each other until probably about twenty minutes until we got to the village. I mean, we were just I guess it was shocked. I don't know. I don't even it was just like we were just zoned out. And so we about twenty minutes from the village. I said something to her and she said it's all good, and she smiled, and I'm like, looked at her, and she goes, I have two hundred and fifty four pictures or something like that, fifty six pictures or forty two hundred and forty six pictures or something, and eleven videos. And I'm like, shut shut up, you know, like you know, saying it like shut it, like no way, you know what I mean. And so she's just instantly shut up. I'm like, shop, I don't say nothing, you know. Now I'm scared. She's got this ship on her phone. So I'm like, oh. We get back to the town, to the village. Of course, we're just like, you know, it's it's now. Now, it's it's getting dark, like you know, it's it's just breaking down to the last five minutes where it's gonna get dark. So we go over by the fire. I start talking. The Chief looks at me and and he's just looking at me, and he's not saying nothing. And of course I'm just like I'm looking at him like, you know, like I just seen some ship, and he's looking at me like he knows, you know, and so I'm like, uh. It was just like really funny. So we talked for probably about an hour before we went to sleep, the Chief and I and you know, and uh, you know, we sat her on the fire and he said, uh, now, do you believe what I've told you? And I'm like no, And he looked at me and smiled and thought I was being funny. But I was trying to say, in a sense, I'm trying to believe in because I can't believe what I've seen out of my eyes. You know, I can't believe what I've seen. So I mean I'm trying to, but still I'm in that thought of no, this is like a dream, you know. Wow. So the next morning comes, you know, or that night came, we go to lay down. I did not sleep at all. Man, I don't think I slept at all. We were getting picked up the next day, and so I'm like, wow, you know, I'm freaking out. And then my friend's freaking out. She's like she's just going a mile a minute, you know, and her girlfriend, of course is crying, scared, you know, wants to go home. You know. The first day we got there, her her wife wanted to go home, you know, when she's seen those skulls. She was done. And there was no way to go home because your cell phone did not work. And we were supposed to be picked up, you know, on Sunday morning, so that was our pick up. You know, you'd be there, be square, you know, So we were stuck. And so at that point, you know, I talked to the chief that morning. You know, I'm skipping a lot of parts because like she went to give the guy twenty dollars for taking us. And I gave him a thousand dollars. Man, he's got seven kids. He claimed to me, you showed me something I'd never seen in my entire life. One thousand dollars was nothing to me at the time, because I was making tons of money. I thought twenty dollars was an insult for that. So I was like that, you know what I mean, I'm like, here here, man, you know, thank you. And I shuck his hand. I grabbed his hand with my other hand, like thank you so much, you know. And and so I talked to the chief that morning, and you know, I gave him a thousand dollars. I gave him five hundred dollars and uh for let to stay. And he didn't even want the money. And I said, you know, no, no, get get some stuff. Get some you know, because they they get rations there. They get so much rice from the States, you know, so much water. They get certain things, and they don't get much at certain times. He told me, we ate with them of real fishy stuff, you know, you know, if you don't have the taste for fishy food. Oh, you know what I mean. My friend's friend didn't even eat none of the food there. She was just eating your snacks that she did have because of that. And you know it's like, you know, I'm not into fishy fish, so but you know, I'm still interested in your culture and I'm going to try your food, you know what I mean? They he you know, long story short. They fear for their life every day there. They have to survive every day there. The government it is forbidden to talk about the giants there.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 3: People that come there have no idea what the skulls are even there for. They don't tell the tourists like that. They don't they don't share that. And then people go there and go, what's these skulls all over the place? For they have no idea. And that's what you know, these tribal people who claim. He also told me that there are several different giants there, the one that goes invisible. I said, have you ever heard a bigfoot? He said, no, you didn't even know what that word meant. You know, no radio, no TV. Uh, so they they don't know, you know what I mean? And he claimed it went invisible. It was a hairy giant creature that goes invisible. That similar to a look similar to an ape and that he's very mean and likes to eat and breed. That's it and not and he's not that, you know, intelligent with anything. That's his main concept, is what he kind of told me. And he told me that they're skull collectors and that they will kill you and they will eat you there. He also told me that back in the day that he heard from his grandfather, that his grandfather heard from his family down the line that Japan came in there and tried to kill these giants years and years and years ago. And he also mentioned to me the bikini I'll tell bombings, and that there Salem Island was on the list, and the treaty went up before they got to Salem Island, and then after that they sent the Japan over there to kill these creatures, is what he claims. And he claims that the creatures chased the japan soldiers off the island. That he said, there's a skull out there in the ocean, probably about thirty feet big, giant skull. You can see that it's changed over. And I'm like, whoa, And he's like, we can go out there and look. And I just took his word for that. I did not go out there to see that. Even though I was I was interesting because I was still you know, I had that wishy, washy feel, you know, and and I was shocked from everything, and it was just crazy. So then we get on the airplane, we get picked up, get on the airplane. Now, mind you this airplane we had to fly for you know, good a lot of hours man, you know you're talking. This is you know, take a plane to go out, a Melley guatea Miley, take a plane. It's the year. Yeah, year looking at sixteen seventeen hours of fucking plane flights man to go there from United States, and shit, it's a long along, dragged out shit. We didn't talk, we didn't laugh, we didn't talk much. It was like, I think that was kind of barnaby because we the two nights we didn't sleep much, you know, so you know it was like before we left that morning, though, I noticed this is one thing I have to bring up. The chief was very cool with me, and all the tribal people were just they were just so hospital fatality to you. It was pathetic, you know, it was like you were Michael Jackson popping up somewhere and they're all like, oh, you know what I mean, they all want something to do with you. You know, they're touching you, and they're touching you just because they you know, touching your features and you know, we got hair in certain spots and they're just they're you know, they're just checking us out. And you know, so they did this seance there and they took feathers and they have these little tiny shells that they they're really pretty, and they actually trade these shells for goods with other tribal people. It's like money and it's a she shell, so they use it like a money and they trade and they do stuff, you know, with the shell they buy stuff. I'm like, okay, well those shells are on these feather things. And these women came over and they were like la la la la la la la laa and they're waving these you know, feathers things above my head and I'm just like, you know, kind of like you know how you go to a restaurant and all of a sudden they're like happy birthday. You know, it's like a surprisingrd. It's like you got that like whoa look to you? So I had that and the sheef told me, oh, oh, they're just doing a sayance to free your spirit and soul. So I, you know, I mentioned in that because I don't know what the hell if I got cursed or what. So I get home, you know, of course, and I'm like, oh, man, this is bizarre. This is crazy. I'm saying. I'm like, you know, I'm not and I'm not being myself. You know, I'm a happy go person, and you know, I'm got a great personality. I'm always talking. I just wasn't myself. Man. And the next day I get up and you know, my friend calls and she's like, hey, you got to come get this chip. And I said why, And I said what's up? And she goes, uh, She's like, Tammy is going to show her mom. She's already told her mom that that we've seen giant creatures that me and you did, and she's gonna show her. And she goes, I want this out of here. I don't I don't want her mom freaking out on her. I don't want the lall whatever. You know, we got to cover this up. Get over here now. So I'm like, okay, I hop in the car, I go over there. I get back, you know, I went and got the chip. I look. While I was there, Tammy wasn't there. So we're looking at the pictures on the thing. And now it's freaking me out. I'm like, zoom into that. You know, this is my first time seeing the pictures she took and she zoomed in, and I'm like, oh my god, oh you know what I mean, I'm just like speechless. And and so I grabbed the chip. After we looking for a few minutes. She's got you know, two hundred semi pictures and she's got eleven videos. Some of them are one minute, forty five seconds, you know, uh, three minutes. They're just all a little different couple of minutes where she's you know, started this time, you know, so, which was cool. So I get home, I sit down, I put this chip in again. It's like I'm addicted to look. Start looking, you know, of course, uh, you know, I'm freaking out now. And now I'm starting to think, did they know? You know?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 3: Do they know we've seen them? Do they does the government know? Does uh? You know? Because of all the talk, you know, they even say men in black are not human. So I'm just like, whoa, you know, I couldn't eat. Barnaby, I was three hundred and five pounds. I wasn't fat, fat, but I was thick big. I lost. I lost eighty to one hundred pounds instantly within that month. Man, I couldn't eat. Take two bites of food and I was done for the day. I couldn't sleep at night. I was up all night long, you know, worried that they were coming to get me. I had had the light on. You know, I'm like, this is terrible. You know, I'm an adult, man, I'm not you know what I mean. I'm just like, you know, that's what I was going through. And it was really hard. And I kept looking at the pictures every day and freaking out on myself and going wow wow. And then I thought to myself, at that point, when I lived in Arizona, I was married to a lady out there and we used to go hiking and we came across some hair, a purse, changed purse on the ground, a cell phone, a pair of underwear, girls underwear the ground all scuffed up, kind of looked like blood on the ground. And my ex wife was like, take that phone, and take that cell phone. When we get home, we'll call the police. There was a girl that was missing out here that they found her body dead. And I'm like, what you know, all right whatever? When she grabs the phone, can we take the phone home? We go home, I call the police department. I tell the police department that we found the phone. She says, okay, Ethan, can you give me the phone number off the phone? I said, let me see. So we put it on a little charge and tried to charge it for a minute, turned it on. The number popped up. I gave her the phone number. She said, if it has anything to do with that girl they found over there, that we will the FBI will give you a call. It'll be all double zeros. I said, okay. So I'm waiting. In the meantime, I go get on Google Earth and I started looking around and in that area, and I could see the girl's skeleton and laying sideways in the wash, and I'm like what. And it's a guy's yard and he has fences, and then the wash he can't fence off that runs through his yard, and the body's in that wash, and the fence over here is busted, and there's mud tracks in the ground over here where a truck or something must have sank in the ground, and then you see two tracks going. It looks like four wheeler tracks going from that broken fence to the body. So the FBI got calls. I tell him what I seen on Google Earth. He says, okay, Ethan, He says, can you show me when I get there? I said yeah, yeah. So about twenty minutes goes by and they're there. He's at my door, comes in, sits down. I give him the cell phone. He says, I want to see that Google Earth you were talking about. I said, okay, I pull it up. I show him. He's like, his mouth's open, he's looking. He's looking. He's like, can you pull that up on my phone? And I'm like yeah, and I pull it up on his phone. He's looking at it and I'm explaining, you know, you see the tracks here, this, this, this, and he's like, he's like, e'th in you know. He shakes my hand. He's like, you made a break in the case. He's like, her body was actually twenty feet down from that when we got her, and the way the wash flows a certain way, somebody would have had to drag her up because she wouldn't have washed down. The water don't flow that way, so somebody moved her body up to that location twenty feet more up and that's where we pulled her and found her at. And so I'm like, okay, I'm like, you know, I'm just trying to help out. He's like, you know, there's a ten thousand dollar reward. I'm like, I don't want it. I'm like, I'm just you know, I watched the videos on YouTube and I see how concerned her father was that her mother's passed years back, and and you know, her father's just terrible, and you know, I would really like him to know, you know that, hey whatever, you know, help out. Whatever. So he's like okay. About three months later, goes by and he contacts me back, wants me to look again in the desert because I'm so good at Google Earth for another body. Well, this body they have not found, and I located it about a week later, so that was a break in the case. So I'm very good at Google Earth. So I thought to myself, Barnaby, when I got home, I'm gonna get on Google Earth and I'm gonna take a look, because if these these islanders are saying these creatures get fifty feet tall and sixty feet tall, you can see a house on Google Earth. I should be able to see them. So I got on Google Earth and I started finding them and I'm like, oh my god. And I consume right in and you can see the whole perfect silhouette of its hands, it's arms, its weapon, and said it's I'm like, this is this is you know, common sense, this isn't this is what it is. And you know, I would get down there and once I get down I take a picture of it, and I was I'd examine it, not try to clear it up. And I try to you know, I got to prove this. If this is what it is, I got to prove it to myself before I believe it. So I had to do that. And I started doing that and doing that, and I was like wow, wow. And at the same time I was like, oh my god. Well I met a guy that was an architect, very awesome man, Joe Hopkins. He actually has been studying pyramids for over twenty years and giants, and he says, hey, I want to interview you, Ethan. I didn't even nobody's even I didn't even know you know what I mean I'm like okay, and he's like, let's start a YouTube channel and let's get you out there, man, Let's get your story out there, help people and let people know. Do you know there's a lot of stories about Salomon Island giants And I'm like no, I didn't even know. And he's like yeah. So then he got me turned on to watching and seeing what was going on, and I'm like, holy cow. Well at that point he started showing me. He's there's creatures in the United States, and he goes, let me show you. And he showed me some creatures man, and I'm like wow, giants that look like humans and shit. And I'm like wow, and he goes, just to tell you, I just want to tell you that Solam Island is not the only place. And I'm like okay. So then me and Joe started doing some shows together about you know him, you know, his architect and his discoveries with giant fossils and all this, and you know, he interviewed me and we made a rule of thumb not to look in our area, you know, on Google Earth, because he was pretty good on it as well. And so I at the same time, Barnaby I started looking at military bases and all that shit. And I started finding them in there and I would make it. I make a video about it. Why am I hiding it? You know what I mean? And so I make a video about it. Look, man, you know, they're creatures in there, just like there is over here. And then I started doing that, and I started watching four one one, and I would go, look where those guys are missing. So I went up to Uh. I went up and looked at Ron's camp area and found creatures all over and made a video about it. You know, of course Ron's seen it. I uh made one about another man that was missing on four one one, and when I went down to his location, Thomas Sickliss, you could see creatures all throughout the whole entire woods, like they were everywhere there. And I'm like, oh my god, there's not just one or two, there's hundreds of them in here, very clear. Uh. You know, Almos Laboratory went in there and back in the back of the private property, there's creatures all over there. In the video, you can see them picking up logs and carrying them. It's like they're building a structure. If you if you know, if anyone's interested to check that out, and so I started doing that. Well, Joe got scared and he told me, hey, listen, man, I'm a musician, which he is, and he's like, I can't you know, my wife's really scared. I gotta step back, man. I ain't got time. I got to step back. You know. I got a lot of gigs right now. I'm like, okay. Well with that, I thought to myself, I can't stop because my life was this changing. I started to I was finding these creatures everywhere and so used to it now that I think that's what trained my eyes. But I'm not sure if the spell they did on me did it, but I think I trained my eyes off of Google Earth in order to be able to see him. I don't know. Some people say when you're stare under the bisit stares back. You know. Once you see these creatures, you can't stop seeing them. I'm hearing all this shit and I'm like, so now I'm like, oh my god, you know, I'm starting to just like trip out. I have tons of pictures of them in Salim Island, on that girl on my friend camera where they are picking up a humanoid looking giant in their hand and went their mouth open, and some of them does our habit in their hand, and you can see perfectly clear the picture of the giant in the hand, and perfectly clear of the giant here, you know. So I'm like, so I'm on a mission that they're all out to kill us. So now now, mind you. Now, I started to think about what the chief said, and I thought, you know what, I'm gonna go and I'm gonna look up and see about this bikini hotel. So I did that and Phil Snyder came up. Well, then I researched and watched Phil Snyder, and I watched them say it was an alien agenda takeover and that they were bombing these bikini hotel islands. So then I went on Google r to these bikini hotel islands. The same creatures on Salomon Island are on these islands. When they dropped the bomb on these islands, it's like say take a pizza, a pizza pizza, you know, a pizza pie, and say you cut the middle out of the pizza and you leave the whole out outer part. When they drop that bomb in the middle of the island, it goes woof and blows everything up like this and makes a crust island. So when you go on Google Earth and you zoom down to these islands they bombed, it's there's still an island there. There's trees and everything around that crust, and you know there's a lot of land between that crust, so it's an island still, but the middle is blown out. Same creatures on these islands are on Salvam Island, and the same creatures are here in United States. Same as that. Creatures all different ones, but they're same looking, you know, ones. I looked. I'm like, are these the same? Man? So at that point, Barnaby, I got scared. I'm thinking I'm gonna buy flare guns. You know, I've did some research. I seen that the Indians, the natives fought with some of these creatures and fought them back with dipping their tar and the arrows and shooting them. And I'm just like, okay, fire. So I'm thinking I'm gonna buy some flare guns. So now, mind you here I am. You know, I'm outside and I'm making spears and I'm like, what the hell am I doing?
Speaker 1: Man?
Speaker 3: I'm losing it, you know what I mean. I'm like, oh shit, you know, and of course I got kids, and I'm thinking, damn, I'm losing it. This is not cool, you know. And I'm scared and I want to protect my family and you know what I mean. And I'm like, oh shit, And you know, it was really hard barning me. It was really hard. I'd have nervous breakdowns for three days, crying, you know. And I'm not like that. I'm not a sissy guy at all. And I'm just like, oh, what is going on? And at the same time, now I get up and I you know, I'm an older guy, so I like to go for walks, you know, instead of driving, because I figure if I walk to the corner store instead of driving, it's more healthy. I get some exercise, you know, burn off some of that calories of the soda I drink, you know, because I love mountain dew, so you know, and I gang you gang weight off it. So I'm like, so, I, you know, walk to the store. Well, I'm butted up. I'm up in Hayward, Wisconsin. And you're familiar with Hayward. We have all the forest around the outer part of the town. Well, I'm on the edge of town and I have forest. You know, right across the street and on the side of me just you know, goes into major forest. Nothing there, swamps and forests. And so I get outside and I go to walk the dog down the street and I look over and I'm like, and what I noticed? And I'll put this out there and this might help a lot of people that look for Bigfoot, and they look for creatures. And I have eyes you not to even though people do, you know, because they're out there be bigfoot researching. It's a very dangerous thing to do. I'm standing there and I look over and I see a bigfoot looking creature and another looking creature that I don't know what to, you know, say, he looks like because the other one looks like the creature that people talk of Bigfoot, just staring at me, just standing there, about ten feet into the woods, right at the woodline by the road. And this is a road that's barely kind of used. And so I'm standing there and I'm like, oh shit. And as I notice him, I noticed down the road there's a car coming and he's about sixty feet down. So I thought, don't run, because I knew I was seeing something, and I thought, don't run. Pull your camera take a picture. That's I don't know why I thought that, And so I thought, okay, So I'm like, hey, I'm gonna take a picture. You don't mind, and I pull my I'm I'm scared shitless now, barnaby. So I figured if I just go ahead and play it like a talk to him, you know, I'll feel better. So I'm like, I'm gonna take a picture if you don't mind. I pulled my camera out. I start taking pictures and I put my camera away. The car comes by, and I thought, figured, if he's gonna get me, he's gonna get me in front of that car, you know what I mean, and that car will see hopefully, you know, I can you know, okay, I felt a little safer with that car. They're coming, so I take some pictures. I put the phone back in my pocket and I say thank you for the pictures. I just want to show everyone you exist. I love you. And I walk up and they don't hurt me. So then my next encounter, same thing. I walking down the road and here's a dinosaur looking creature. I can see him. He looks kind of lizardy dinosaur, about twenty feet you know, about fifteen feet tall, same thing. Part of his body's showing, part of it ain't, and the part that ain't showing, I can see it looks like the movie Predator. Let's or just say even the movie Pray that came out. If you watch the movie Pray. These creatures when they go invisible, not when they appear, because I don't know if they look like the Predator, but when they're invisible, they have that same effect as that movie. So that goes for everybody. So keep your eye open for that clear effect. So I was like, whoa, And I could see his head perfectly clear, and part of his hand coming out where his arm perfectly clear. And then I can see that effect of his body. So I stop. I'm like, uh, I'm like, hey, how you doing today? You mind if I take a couple of pictures to show you guys? Exist just moving his head like this is watching me, his eyes moving. He turns his head looking at me like he's trying to understand me. So I'm like, oh shit, you know what I mean? I thought? Okay, I did the same thing. Put the phone away after I took pictures. I'm like, you look very beautiful today. Have a good day, I love you, walk off, nothing happened to me. I'm like, okay. So so for some reason, Barnaby, between getting scared at home and flipping out almost ready to go to a nut home, I ain't kidding you. Even though there's people in my family that have seen these pictures and know that's exactly what I see, that's exactly what we've seen, I still was gonna flip out, you know what I mean. I'm like, I feel like the world's coming to an end. You know what's going on here? Are they gonna kill us? Are they gonna attack us? And so then at that point I talked to a couple and I was like, I'm gonna interview this couple because they say they feed the big They have a bigfoot family across the water from them. They claim they feed them and they there's no bad shit going on. And I'm like, hmm, I gotta talk to these people. They're older couple, very intelligent, you know, very smart man. The man, it's very intelligent, same with the woman. And I'm just like, okay, So I interview them and they tell me how they feed the creatures and they have a bigfoot family across the water, from them and the LBL, and I'm like, hmmm, so you know, I watch them and I must have after I interviewed them. I must have watched the video about fifty times afterwards, just trying to study the people, just staring at every move they made. Well they were talking and telling, you know, and I'm seeing the motions go and I'm like, these people are telling the truth, and I'm just like, oh my god. And at that point it made me feel so much better, barnaby, because I thought some of these creatures aren't killing people. And some of these people out there at the same time, I started seeing other people talk, they're having in reactions, and I thought okay. I thought, okay, okay, some of these creatures aren't killing them okay, and they're not killing me. And I also had someone tell me that relative told me that listen, that these creatures been here way before us, and that they are multiplying and that you know they're not they've been here, so don't freak out, you know, And have they killed you yet? And I'm like no, and I'm like, okay, I guess you got a point. So I was like okay. So that helped me and calm me down because I was freaking out, man, And so then I started having more reactions, inter reactions, and then I started to walk in the woods where these creatures. A lot of times I would see him at the roadside. I would I made myself a little spot where I walked in about you know, fifty feet where you couldn't see the road, and I sit down there. And then I started having interreactions left and right, orbs with creatures coming out right in front of me. It's like they don't care that I see it, or they're showing me. And then I spoke with the lady doesn't mind speak, and she told me to try to mind speak with them. I tried that. I don't know if it works, man, but as soon as I tried it, it was you know, hey, do you guys want me to stop taking pictures of you? And I'd instantly feel no, no, it would go right to my head. And then I tried it several times and it was just like no, no, you know. So I was at that point I was I remained to take the pictures and I remained to be comfortable with it because I have not been attacked, and now I've gained faith now I've gained trust in faith, and I can feel it. You know how you can feel stuff, and I can. You know, you feel someone's vibes, you feel there, I feel it, and it's it's I have no threat, no harm. We actually have one that comes in out of our t in the backyard. I have pictures and videos of I have a lot of videos that I have one going into a tree that's in our backyard and you know in the woods that's in our backyard, so it's not right in our backyard, would be like National forest or whatever up here, but it's sputted up to us. So I do have picture of the one in the tree. And then I touched the tree and he moves over to the side of the tree, and then I move and then in the video you can't see my arm right here, but you can see my hand touching the tree. And it looks like a little tiny human hand touching my finger. It's weird. And I moved my hand in the video and you can see the creature. He instantly when I touched the tree, goes to one side and then I pull my hand away, and because the person who is filming is telling me, you can't see your arm in the video, and I'm like really, and I'm my hand away. And when I did that, whole entire black went straight up the tree almost like just like you know, here you go. The pop just goes whoop and you watch it move. So you know, I tell I tell you know, I tell Ron about this, and you know, of course Ron and me we're like okay, and Ron's like, maybe we shouldn't post that yet, because you know, really we you know, trees are trees are beings too, you know, they they they're alive, you know, bushes, trees are alive. That's how they grow, energy, force, whatever. So we don't want people to burn the trees down. And he and I said, yeah, you got a point. And so I didn't post that yet, and I figured I'd save that for the documentary so everybody could see their self how it does that. And then we also have the video of the one coming out of the tree in our yard and sitting on the ground and hanging out, moving his head around and then he'd go back in the tree and we have video of it. So we will be releasing a lot of these videos in the documentary. I got videos of portholes. I got videos of creatures, yes, that are going to go in there. Also the Salim Island videos of my friend took. Where we are going to put that in the document during my interview part of the document, so that way everybody can see the creatures of Salomon Island as well. So with that, I was really good at doing this. You know, you know, Google Earth for some reason, and so I was finding creatures on there as well. And I went over to the LBL after that interview and I found mama and her babies that those people feed, and I took pictures of it, and she wanted the pictures so she could hang it on her wall. And so that was amazing. And so after that, I started searching around different locations throughout the United States, and I came across some pyramids, pyramids where people do not know they're there and where people really don't go, which is full of creatures area, and I took a bunch of pictures of them, and I had those pictures, I turned them into an architect and his mentor looked at the pictures as well, and they came back telling us that they were real pyramids. So at that point we figured okay, and you could see there's creatures all around these pyramids. So at that point, Daryl reached out to me because I was finding creatures all over the place, and he was like, hey man, you know you're finding all these creatures. My name's Darryl. Nice to meet you. I was just wondering, Ethan, if you could share some of these you know, photos with me on these creatures finding. And I was like, yeah, you know, I'm a good guy. I was like, yeah, no problem. And so me and Daryl became friends and I was showing them pictures and then Daryl had me looking a couple spots as well, and then I located those pyramids and then showed those to Darryl and uh, you know, showed a picture to Darryl and he spotted and he's like, is that pyramid in the back? And we're like, let me look again, and we located him. And at that point we decided to become friends as a group and get a team together and make a documentary movie because I've been you know, in the on TV for seventeen years and one of my best friends is the film director and he's a TV channel owner. So I'm like, we can do this. We can, you know, put this movie together and and prove to people that these creatures exist, you know, more than what the proof is out there. And so he was like yeah, And so then we started to get a little time went by, and so I tried to find several areas to get to these pyramids, the quickest, fastest, safest way GP had down. So I was doing process of doing that, and I found a spot where it was probably about ten feet in from the road trees where you can see the pyramids. So I contacted somebody that lives about four hundred and fifty miles away, and they I'll just say, my cousin, she don't care. I'll just put it out there. And she drove over to that location and she filmed these pyramids for about thirty five minutes on film. She zoomed in, she got them close up, she got creatures walking all over in front of these pyramids on the ground. And she made it back safely. And I was really worried about her. And she made it back safely. And I do have the film, but I don't have it at home in case the FBI is listening. So and I'm not gonna give it to you. So you know, I so half the battle's done. So now we just have to go out to this location and see if we can make it in there, you know, with the creatures you know that are in the forest, because we do already have the pyramids on the film period, and so you know, it's all going good. And we got some top men, you know, of course we have you know, Ron moorehead and he is a very smart man, and he knows a lot about quantum physics, and so he's going to teach a lot of that during this documentary to people. We're going to teach people and show people how you can spot where these creatures are and what they do and their abilities they do. We're going to prove We're going to prove that they can go invisible. We're going to prove that they can go in and out of trees. We're going to we're going to blow the world's mind. Darryl Denton, you know, of course he's had several encounters. You know, used to be a mayor, which is a big thing. Everybody should listen to a mayor. You know, you got somebody important like that's talking, you should listen, you know. And I think a lot of people when they interview Daryl, they don't really pay attention. Same with Martin. They don't really pay attention to the fact of who those people are. Daryl was a mayor of Tennessee at one time, and Martin Groves was a sheriff. That should mean something to eat people, because that's just not your average person stepping up. That is somebody with some credentials that is actually saying, hey, listen, man. I mean you know, if you believed in your whatever you got, the mayor's telling you there's creatures out here, you'd be going whoa, whoa, whoa whoa. So I kind of don't think people pay attention to the fact that who those two men are, and and you know they just kind of, oh, you know, they had encounters. Wait a minute, this guy was a mayor. You know, Wait a minute, this guy was a sheriff. He retired as a sheriff. He started when he was eighteen years old. I mean, you know, come on, So it's it's people need to understand that that's a good that's a good clunk. So if those two step up and say so, if the president's stepped up, told you ain't gonna believe them either. I mean, who's about that? You know what I mean? Government officials. We've had Canada, you know, a senator of Canada speak out and talk about UFOs and stuff. It's like this. People just it's it's like okay whatever. So those are some very important people. Mike Smith, he's an awesome researcher. You know, he's worked a lot with Martin Shore, Martin Groves and and you know, it's it's it's he's on it. He knows, he's got good vibes. So we got a great group and half of our battle's done. And uh, you know, so like I said, we're gonna prove a lot of things to a lot of people. This is this documentary, uh is going to prove to a lot And when we put this out there, we are going to put it out there like that so that way the government doesn't catch it, uh and try to stop us. So we're just gonna slip it out that way it's out there. We're gonna get it on Amazon for everywhere, and uh and then if they pull some ship afterward, hey o, well it's out. Everybody got to see part of it. So a lot of people did you know what I mean. So we got a lot of platforms that we're going to cover once we get the movie done. And uh uh so these creatures, you know, here we go this, this is this is what the show is actually Bigfoot Encounters with Interdimensional Beings. So let me tell you something. This goes for everybody. These creatures are interdimensional beings. They they uh, let me say, they can go invisible, they can go in and out of different dimensions. They can vibrate theirself to change their frequency to go in and out of these dimensions. And it's very hard for people to understand. I know, it's like watching a cartoon and going, oh, okay, right, you know what I mean, fairy pale Land or whatever. But we are only know what we are taught. And we were taught that these creatures didn't exist. We were taught that, you know, a whole nother way. We were hid from the truth. Uh, you can everybody can do the research.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 3: They used to, you know, crush the skulls of giants and you know, uh, Smithsonian and the churches were involved in that. And then you've got to stop yourself and go you know, if you do the research, you'll see that the churches were involved, and you have to stop yourself and go why would the churches involved? Why would the churches be involved? Why? Why would the churches smash a skull to hide that from us? When I vouchy in the church and pray to God? Why you know people do not me, but people? Why would you do that? Why that's common sense? Does you something funny there? You know you're they're trying to hide it. So these creatures, uh, there's a lot of different ones. It's not just Bigfoot and it's not just dog Man. Be these interdimensional beings. When they enter into our dimension, they have to fall by the law of our dimension and so they have to come into form. Form now is form? Is can be a lot of different things. Let me explain this. Light is form. So you want to think, okay, form isn't me? Or form is that creature over there on the ground, or form could be a tree. Form can be light. So a lot of these creatures when they do come in, they are a form of light. So now mind me. I think a lot of people that have paranormal interactions that they feel that they're seeing Jesus or an angel. Because the fact that we are taught that from being young that you know, uh, you know, going to church that you know, angel hovering above the bed. So that's the first thing we think of to where I believe a lot of these encounters of the paranormal bedside, you know, thinking it's uh, you know, Jesus above your bed, or a light was shining above my bed, so it was an angel. I believe a lot of those are these innerdimensional beings and that these interdimensional beings. Now they they work off of teleopathy and they are telepathic, so that is you know, it's you do teleopathy with your dogs. Are your cats? You know they know daddy, your Mama's upset. They come running up and they're and kiss you a bunch of times, and you're upset because you know, my father just passed away, and my dog knows you know what I mean. It's teleopathy the same way they work. And they also do mind speak, you know, mind reading, and they can put words into your mind and they are very intelligent. I believe nobody will ever be able to kill them like that unless you know the abilities, like our military probably has certain goggos and you know, certain ways that they do know anybody that's out to go out and shoot a big foot. Uh, you're looking for trouble. They they don't when I have interactions, I don't have to. I'll just put it this way. I could take this, you know, too bad. I couldn't just pick this laptop and walk out there right now and just go show you.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 3: It's it's instantly with me. And I don't know if it's because they're watch me. Maybe I don't know what the deal is, but it's instantly with me. And it's I don't have to look for him. I don't if you look for him. It's like you won't find them if if I go out there and just walk down the road and they're there, and it's I look and they're there, and and it's it's not like i've you know, like how people go looking for researching and looking for bigfoot. I don't have to do that. And and and now with what I do, and like I went into Yellowstone and you know, hey, look man, there's creatures all over right there. I started to feel regretful on that, and I thought, okay, well I'm not going to give off the exact location anymore. And then I had a few different people that reached out to me and asked for help, knowing they had creatures around their property. And and then I would locate the creatures and then I would take pictures of them and show them with the coordinates where those creatures were. And then I had a man that was trying to find some information out for me, and then he turned around and told me he was gonna go shoot one. That's why I at that point I thought, I'm not gonna do that no more, because I'm not trying to cause these beings any harm. These beings have not harmed me, and I don't want to. They're powerful. I don't want to try and cause any trouble with them whatsoever. I have years back, I have a meta girl and we were out on a porch and we were looking up at the stars, and we lived in Arizona, and Arizona you see a lot of strange stuff going on in the skies, flashing lights, you know, strange shit. This thing was hovering above my house and it had these colors red and green and blue, and it was like it was flashing them almost like a cock car, you know, flashes their color. And I'm looking up and I'm like okay, And I start talking to her again and we're laughing, having a good old time, and I look up again and I you know, and I said to the the hovering thing, I said, hey, I put my hands together and I said, hey, if you can help me have a baby, can you do that please? I said, I want to have a baby with this girl. And she went, why are you doing it? And she smacked at me like you're silly, you know what I mean. She didn't believe it would work or no, but she just went, you know, and laughing at me. And a couple of weeks later we found out she was pregnant, so I'm like, whoa wow. Well then we get down to about the last two month of delivery and she's like, listen, you got some social media stuff because we're low on money and we got to get cribs and baby stuff and this and that. And I'm like yeah. And she goes go out there and pray to them UFOs again and laughed about it. Whatever. You know. Next day comes I go outside, I see that light hovering. So I'm like, oh, it's out there again. Oh I'm gonna go out there and pray to it. So I went out there, put my hands together in the middle of yard, and I said, thank you for everything you have done for me, thank you for my family, thank you for my son that you just gave me, thank you for my life. I pray to the entity like people would pray to God, and that's what I tried to do. And I said, we're going through some hard times right now and we really could use some money. If there's any way you could help us. I said, I love you, thank you for everything you do. Walked in the house. Next day, went to the store to get milk and pop and cigarettes and got a scratch off ticket. Scratch that ticket, one hundred thousand dollars winner. I was like, oh my God, couldn't believe it. We were shocked. Next morning, I went back to brag about the ticket, and the lady said, what tickets, Dick good buy? She was ready to the cashier was ready to get the tickets herself. I said, give me, you know what, give me twenty dollars of those tickets right there, so she knew those were the tickets. I got the twenty dollars. The first one was a fifty thousand dollars winner, and there was one free ticket and the other ones. That was it, and I was like, so after that, I remained to pray to the spirit gods and the UFOs star gods and it works.
Speaker 6: All right, man, Well, we have a lot of questions here waiting for you, so if we can kind of keep these pretty clear and concise and get through that here. So first of all, main question is what show were you on? You've mentioned it a couple of times.
Speaker 3: What do you mean? What what show?
Speaker 6: What TV show? You said You're on a TV show for seventeen years or success.
Speaker 3: Yes, I had a comedy show and it was kind of like Betty Hill kind of show where I played a clown and there would be a stars come on my show and I would humiliate them with pies and and you know it was it was. It's just a comedy, funny show rated our comedy show kind of like Betty Hill. Been on p movie TV for about seventeen years. Man.
Speaker 6: Huh, all right, the island that you talked about, can you tell us a little bit more where that was? What the island was? People are trying to find it on Google Earth.
Speaker 3: Okay, So I'm not going to give off the exact location because I don't want, you know, to cause people to pop up on the chief there and and you know, you know I start doing all that. It's Solomon Island, the main island, okay, and then on the side over here is the main city of the island. We were about, I want to say a quarter to halfway down, and I'll give everybody a clue. It starts with an R. If you do enough research on me, you'll find the town. But it starts with an R. And it's a little village and it's right butted up to the ocean, so you can't miss it if you follow around the island and maybe on Google Earth and you'll see the R name and go from there, so you'll figure it out. I'll make it. I just make it a little bit. So they got to research a little bit.
Speaker 6: So you still have all the photos from this island of the skulls and everything like that. Have you released any of those photos or videos are anywhere?
Speaker 3: Are going to release them in the documentary movie. So in the in the documentary movie, we're gonna have like Darryl speak for a minute and tell who he is, what his experiences were, and you know, we're gonna go through each guy like that, and when we do me, that's when that will be presented.
Speaker 6: So yes, do you think that it might be beneficial to release some teasers of that as to you know, you you have a GoFundMe for the project out The link is in the show notes of this episode for anybody that's interested. But have you released any kind of uh, you know, stuff like that to get people?
Speaker 3: I release pictures that I have interactions with straight on, you know, on my daily basis. So I release all those you know, orbs, creatures coming out of creatures standing there in the woods, bigfoot hold in an alien. I release all that. I just been kind of holding back on these pictures because I'm like, you know, I'm like, I thought about it a little bit, but then I thought, okay, we'll put him in the documentary. So everybody's interested and wants to see the documentary, you know, it's more for the documentary, and that's what our team decided at that point. So otherwise I would have I trust me, I kind of want to. But then it's like, and you know, matter of fact, matter of fact, let me take that back. There is some Google Earth pictures of Solomon Island out there. Quite a few that I on my Facebook area that I posted, and there are a couple of them that came off her cell phone that are out there. There's one that actually it's a giant, and you can see the side of him and you can see the side of his face, his ear, his eyeball, you can make it all up perfect. And he's holding a twenty four foot giant in his hand that is a female And you can see that it's a female because you can see the breast in the That's how clear the detail is. So yeah, so there's a couple out there, but the rest will be released on the documentary Rowan Island.
Speaker 6: Where is that where we're looking want to I'm.
Speaker 3: Not going to say yes or no, but but good work. I'll just put it that way.
Speaker 6: So let's see, when you talked about these creatures, you're talking about uh, well, hang on, we're going back up here. We're talking about the pyramids here. So when you say that they're pyramids, are you talking about more the stone pyramid structures or are these.
Speaker 3: You know you let's say, you know how the regular pyramids are in Egypt. Yes, there is one pyramid that we located that is like that. But the rest of the pyramids aren't. They are more narrow, They're not wide like this on an angle. They're more like this, and they go. They made the highest one that we measured was about two hundred and forty feet.
Speaker 6: What are they made of? Are they stone? Are they brick? Are they once? Are they earthen er?
Speaker 3: One looks like it looks like it has squares, like you know, the design on it. It's like they squared it, you know, different squares coming down. Almost looks like it's bronze or a gold and then silver and then another color. The next one has hieroglyphics all over it, designs all throughout the whole pyramid. There's another one that you can see inside the pyramid and you can see the levels inside the pyramid, and you can see a creature standing inside the pyramid. There's another one that has now these pyramids on the tip, they got a nice tip. And there's another one that has, uh, it's like everything's a pyramid on it besides the back, but the front has these arms coming down like Paul and it's like it's like it's almost like it's a structure, like like maybe they built something like say for instance Egypt, how they have creatures built around the pyramids. So this pyramid is actually has a it's part of it is a creature of the arms in the front of the structure of it. It's amazing, Yes, it's amazing, Yes, amazing. And and and we will release a couple of those pictures before this document does come out, so everyone can you know, see, we ain't gonna release the location and uh, but we will release a few of these pictures.
Speaker 6: And the pyramids were in the US though, yes, in.
Speaker 3: The United States. And then let me take you back for a minute, Barney on finding the island in the right area and why I said that people could research, because is I don't want to bring these people any harm that are there, and it is you know, the chief did tell me that it is forbidden talk and that the police there on that island are kind of like a military kind of police and they'll kill you. And so I don't want to cause any harm to these people whatsoever. They were good people, good hearted people. I know if you go there that they will be that way with you as long as you're open with them and good hearted. And they don't it's more or less they don't. They're telling the truth and and a lot of them want to talk. They want to talk. It's like, I don't think that.
Speaker 6: People are planning on going there actually as far as just like you said.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but if they did, and you know how, you know how when you have an encounter, you want to talk about it, You want to get it out. You can't believe what I'd have seen. You want to tell people. That's how these people are. They want to tell people, and they want to tell you what's going on there. And they live with it every day, so it's not a big deal to where us. It's like, you gotta do what you gotta do, what you gotta watch out for these creatures all night. Oh my god. You know to where we're we more or less because we don't live with it. They live.
Speaker 6: That's any tribal country or anything. You know, you have animals all over the jungle and stuff. Yeah, going back to the pyramids. What sort of creatures you said they're not they are big foot types or they are not big foot types? What exactly described the creatures that that you're seeing. Are they walking around the pyramids? Are they crawling on them?
Speaker 3: I'm starting to believe that a lot of these interdimensional creatures, these beings, either they know that they that these other beings that look different are the same interdimensional being. You know, they're an intermentional being. I have a lot of photos with five and six creatures all standing around each other.
Speaker 6: That describe the creatures.
Speaker 3: What are you talking about? Like, like, I have photos of creatures that are standing together. And there will be a creature that people call the rake, and there will be a dog man, and there will be a bigfoot, and there'll be some big giant turtle looking creature all standing together, all standing together, and they're not fighting. And I got pictures of creatures fighting. I got dog men fighting each other, two dog men even these. So it's I almost think that these creatures probably know where they come from, or they respect each other because they some of them do get along with each other because obviously they're in a lot of photos together. And I'll start I'll start posting a lot of these photos out there for everybody to check out.
Speaker 6: So I think that would go a long way as far as like just I mean, I'm not here to poke holes in your story or anything.
Speaker 3: I wasn't there.
Speaker 6: I don't know what happened, and you know, for all I know, there's a giant skull on this island. I personally have heard stories of the Solomon Islands and all kinds of weird stuff going on out there. But I think that if you want to get this documentary off the ground, you're gonna have to start releasing some things as proof to say that this stuff is legitimate and what you're talking about, and start showing those facts. So I think that's what a lot of people in the comments are saying too, And.
Speaker 3: We are going to do that, Yes we are. We want to see this.
Speaker 6: And I mean, if you got the evidence that you claim you got, and that's that's huge. It really is huge. And I would definitely think that everyone that is listening, watching and everything should go out and check out the documentary. But I think that they're very leary of I mean just extraordinary stories.
Speaker 1: I mean.
Speaker 6: Story that you told today and it just needs some photographic backing to prove and stuff. And I think if you have those photos and you claim you.
Speaker 3: Do, yes, I do release a lot of photos on my Facebook, and if you go on there you'll can you can see and I do show videos where I show the visible creature, and I show how you move the you know, show how to see them, so that way people can learn how to see these creatures. My point is is, for some reason, this is what I feel. And I know it might sound weird, but I feel that they're channeling through me. And I've had I've had shows with psychics that that tell me the same thing, and they're channeling through me, and they're trying to make me explain to people and show people that they exist. And we have to accept this and if we don't, there will be a problem. And the problem is fear. And I want to tell everybody that fear turns things on to a different level. And so whatever you do, if you're a bigfoot researcher or have any interactions and people out there I know that are listening to me know that I'm on the money with this. You have to not fear. You have to not fear. I know, something that looks crazy and scary as can be will bring fear because it's like what is that? But you have to not And that's how I deal with love with it. I just think, oh, I love you, and then I'm like what And it works. It's weird, very weird.
Speaker 6: I think you're onto something. I mean as far as like, there's been a lot of stuff that certain entities and things like this do show themselves to individuals for the purpose of getting that information.
Speaker 3: Out, and it's weird.
Speaker 6: Well could be part of that, and that could be why things are showing themselves to you more than other people. You know, it's just a matter of getting that evidence out of the power.
Speaker 3: I have probably like two thousand, a little over two thousand photos that I've been wanting to release, but Darryl has told me hold up on that. He's like, because we don't want to cause a bunch of scene, you know people and looking at that, we don't want to cause people to certain areas. And I'm like, and I'm just to the point where I got to get it out there, because that's what they're giving it to me for, is to get it out, and I have to get it out.
Speaker 6: So so Daryl, Darryl Denton, and Martin Groves and Ron Moore ahead of all seen these photographs and stuff.
Speaker 3: Ready, Darryl's seen quite a few behind the scene. Yes, I've sent him a lots of them through messenger, and so he gets to see and then he's like, don't release that. Don't release that right now, you know, And I'm like, okay, because he's like, we don't want to cause a scene to that certain area. I have a lot of creatures from the area we're going in, and he is like, don't post those because you know, we don't want to cause a scene to the area. And he's right, and because he's like military might be there when we come there. They might be watching out for us to come there. So before we even do our documentary, we're all gonna go dark. So so if everybody sees us all go dark for a little bit, you know that something's going on. Don't don't worry about us and all that. But we're trying to be the sneak as as possible and smart about it and not and not have nobody stop us. And that's what, you know, that's what we got to do to show everybody, improve to everybody that this is going on. We we don't want we don't want no trouble, no stopping, no nobody else in the area that we're going Uh, no military there to meet us. We know that they watched this area we're going in. We know that we've found cameras in the location on the sides of the road. We've uh we found uh the park it's in involved pulled over talking to the creatures, so we know that there's there, they know they're there, we know it all right.
Speaker 6: Well, if people want to see these pictures, want to see your YouTube and stuff like that, tell everybody where they can find that. And the go go fund me is in the show notes as well.
Speaker 3: So right, and and you're you're in Wisconsin, aren't you, my friend? I am, yes, yes, see so I know a couple of locations in Wisconsin. I would love to take you. Man, bring your camera when you get some time, make a plan to come up, you know, towards Hayward and uh and bring your camera and me and you will go out. I got a hot spot where tracks are all over. I got a man that uh, you know, my brother in law's tight with and he claims that you cannot even spend the night on his property, that these creatures will scare you off the property. So I really want to go there, but I don't want to go alone. And uh, I you know I want to I want to take some I've been there and seen the tracks and hurt and hear the noise. Pretty real wicked. I've got some photos of up there. Some of them have horns coming on their heads. It's pretty wicked, man. So yeah, definitely me and you need to get together and do that. Since you're in Wisconsin. You can find me at Ethan Oates on Facebook and you can also I have a group room on there called Discovering the Unknown and I where I do interviews and you know, with people that have interactions, and I share a lot of my content on that YouTube and a lot of my photos. Matter of fact, if you go to the YouTube, it's called Discovering the Unknowns with s. And if you go in my shorts area, you know you got photos shorts videos. You go in the shorts area, that's where I take these photos and I put them into little videos for people to watch so they can see the creatures. I have probably about seventy sixty different creatures on there like that, very good picture clear pictures. Those are pictures that I have tooken and you can see you can see the creatures. Man, it's amazing aliens, all kinds of different ones.
Speaker 6: Yes, man, I think everybody in the comments is going to go check that out and see some of that stuff for themselves. So I appreciate your time today and you absolutely you take care man.
Speaker 3: You too, man. Thank you.
Speaker 6: All right, guys, that is our show for today. So if you guys remember to like, subscribe and share all things here on the Untold Radio Network. All the links are in the show notes for all of ethanotes stuff, go check it out and see what you can find on there. With that being said, we'll be back here live next week on the Untold Radio Network on Monsters on the Edge. And until then, I'll see you on the Edge. Take care, have a safe week, stay warm if you're in Wisconsin.
Speaker 1: Brere