Speaker 1: I saw you know, m.
Speaker 2: Y him from there.
Speaker 1: You ran your mouth your I warned you what you would to warn you, but.
Speaker 3: You just could take.
Speaker 4: And Kaylor stirring up. He's like a human failure.
Speaker 5: In the mass man, and nobody's coming to say the day.
Speaker 4: He should listen to me. I told you back then. Now you finally see.
Speaker 5: Shut up about it from nicking Kayla.
Speaker 4: You didn't. Now it's biting you back, how about it?
Speaker 6: Now?
Speaker 4: I was right, and Jack was right.
Speaker 1: Wid all your pride guy allowed a.
Speaker 7: Bunch of truth.
Speaker 5: God Ben, Now you stuck in the fall, all that cloud, all that fake tough skin, but your rimpire cracked from a thin gus on the fire, smiles on.
Speaker 1: Cue, but the mirrors getting clear.
Speaker 8: Horrendous looking at you, whoever stream every late night.
Speaker 9: Jab he thought you were slick, but the crowd saw the axe.
Speaker 4: He kept pushing buttons.
Speaker 5: Like it's the off shot.
Speaker 1: But Thomas got received.
Speaker 9: Since she's ready to go.
Speaker 7: Hey should have listened to me.
Speaker 8: I told you back then, and now you finally see shut up about a bringing k' kale.
Speaker 4: You didn't.
Speaker 9: Now it's biting your back, and hey howl about him.
Speaker 1: Now I was right and Jack was righting w your.
Speaker 2: Pride guy allowed bunch of truth.
Speaker 9: God, Ben, Now you stuck in the fallick.
Speaker 5: Tuck, Spotlight's cold. All the dramas getting no better stings now, huh when the real ones call your bluff? You said we were wrong cause bitter, but we watched the walls start the splinter you chance you played your part.
Speaker 1: Now the army you seas.
Speaker 5: Right into your hey and should have listened to me. I told you back then. Now you finally see.
Speaker 4: Shut up about apron Nick and Kayla.
Speaker 1: You didn't, and.
Speaker 5: The flame just got greater.
Speaker 1: Hey, now you know it's true.
Speaker 9: The fallout came straight back to you.
Speaker 5: Jack was right.
Speaker 4: I was too.
Speaker 8: Now you left with nothing but the Hey. Now we told you wrote you but you never do and.
Speaker 4: M hm.
Speaker 1: Hm hey, what is all guys? Cold on? Okay?
Speaker 3: Mm hmm.
Speaker 10: Yeah, what is all?
Speaker 1: What is all guys? How everyone.
Speaker 10: Doing?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 1: Now? Yeah, what's up? How is everyone doing today?
Speaker 2: M yeah, m hm.
Speaker 6: H m hmm.
Speaker 2: M h.
Speaker 6: Yah yah h.
Speaker 1: H listen, K but what's up guys? What's up? How is everyone doing today? I hope everyone is staying saved.
Speaker 4: M m.
Speaker 3: Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: By the way, if you guys wanna if you guys want to support the channel.
Speaker 10: There you go.
Speaker 1: How is everyone doing? H?
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yo? What's up?
Speaker 10: Guys?
Speaker 1: How is everyone.
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 4: D J.
Speaker 1: Eight Jophe.
Speaker 6: H yeah.
Speaker 1: Yu. Hey, what's up? Queen Possum? How you doing?
Speaker 2: Sweetheart? How are you doing?
Speaker 1: Queen Possum? Hey? Did you uh? Did you get my I? I think I sent you my address and also I sent you a song for for for possum. Guys. If you guys don't know who Possim Outdoors is, go check. Go check. I think it's possible. Outdoor awesome. Is it possibout some correct. I was a little I was a little nervous going on their show. Queen. Thank you. Let's go check out Possum Outdoors. Y'all go check out Possum Outdoors if you get a chance. There are very awesome people. They're very awesome.
Speaker 10: And I will.
Speaker 1: Hold on before any of the thank you, hold on, Let's get you a moderatorship. Thank you very much, Thank you guys very much for coming. I'm just sorry if if I'm a little zoned out right now because I am like doing a bunch of stuff. I'm doing a bunch of stuff that on the back end. I'm doing a lot of stuff on the.
Speaker 10: Back end, and.
Speaker 4: Mm hm hm.
Speaker 1: They'll hope everybody is staying Say sorry, I'm just reading some stuff off by the way, to the people that want to support the channel.
Speaker 2: I'm down, Jake, I'm down.
Speaker 1: I hope everybody is staying saved. By the way, if anybody that does want to support the channel, if anybody does want to support, there you go. I appreciate everybody that shows off to the channel. M hm, yes, I know it was me Thunderhead. By the way. Sorry, I'm then I'm a little by the way.
Speaker 6: H m.
Speaker 1: Hm. You can become a member on the Yeah, what's up, guys. I hope everybody is staying safe. M yeah, so mhm mh By the way, I hope everybody is staying safe. I hope everybody is doing well. I hope anyone's watch. I hope a lot of you guys are watching.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's what it is. It hellot snging for you guys. How about free pack of cards? Yeah, and also here is here is a fifty percent.
Speaker 2: Mhm ya.
Speaker 1: I hope everybody is staying safe today.
Speaker 2: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 1: I got a job j m hm.
Speaker 6: Hm hm hm hm h m hm m hm.
Speaker 1: Kay yeah, follow ways. Shout out to Ryan right out, JB. Y'all. Ryan is a homie. Ryan's a hodie.
Speaker 10: Guys.
Speaker 1: Hey, what's up?
Speaker 3: H h.
Speaker 2: M hm.
Speaker 4: H.
Speaker 1: By the way, I do have to shield for something because I do have another merch store. I do have another merch store. If anybody that does well I contribute, you can do give up. And also I have the stream yard. H yeah. Yeah, but I want to say thank you for being my friend. Traveling down the road and burn you remember spisode.
Speaker 5: I want to do.
Speaker 1: Prow the trucking out there. They go.
Speaker 5: Out on the highway.
Speaker 9: Before the sun, eighteen wheels and the days, the gun rolling, thunder, diesel homes bring in good soul, life can run.
Speaker 1: You want a roof?
Speaker 4: You wanna die? You better thinking folks who drive.
Speaker 9: From coast to coast through.
Speaker 4: Rain and heat.
Speaker 8: They're hauling dreams down every street.
Speaker 1: Support your local truckers, orders some free.
Speaker 9: They're rolling through the night while you're sleeping.
Speaker 4: Laid.
Speaker 9: Truckers are the backbone of our community.
Speaker 4: Without them, we be lost.
Speaker 1: Can't you see if you didn't have truckers, you.
Speaker 8: Wouldn't have a house.
Speaker 1: Wouldn't have a car, food in your mouth, you'd be home.
Speaker 9: Listening, getting hungry.
Speaker 1: To truggers keep the.
Speaker 4: World rolling through.
Speaker 9: Sad coffee cup and the shirt you wear, the phone in your hand.
Speaker 5: It all got out there.
Speaker 9: Because someone kept that pedal down, delivering hole from town to town. They missed their kids, they missed their beds, but they keep going and hearts of.
Speaker 1: Lid every mile, every load.
Speaker 4: They're the liveblood of the rule.
Speaker 8: Support your local truckers.
Speaker 9: Order some free there there's the night while you're sleeping late.
Speaker 4: Truckers are the backbone of our community.
Speaker 1: Without them, we be lost.
Speaker 3: Can't you see?
Speaker 4: If you didn't have truckers, you.
Speaker 5: Wouldn't have a house, You wouldn't have a car, food in your mouth.
Speaker 8: You'll be homeless, naked, hungry to truckers keep the world rolling through.
Speaker 5: So next time you see that diesel.
Speaker 8: Shine give away and a hog and time.
Speaker 9: They're the heroes in Plainside, keeping.
Speaker 8: This country run and ride.
Speaker 4: Support your local truckers. Order some freight.
Speaker 9: They're out there grinding, pulling the weight.
Speaker 8: Truckers are the backbone, tried and true. No truck is no mean, Oh you yeah, no drugger no me, no you no.
Speaker 2: Them?
Speaker 1: Hey they said that had Hey I just got a nose headphone that talks about didn't you heard about that?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 3: Okay? O?
Speaker 2: God that go?
Speaker 4: M do you have a BT?
Speaker 1: Okay y have?
Speaker 5: But alright, alright love it?
Speaker 7: M sorry guys.
Speaker 3: Dream man, m a dreaming.
Speaker 1: It's up rouh some dream dream man.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I hope everyone is stay and see.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I just wanted to say thank you guys very much. Yeah, I just wanted.
Speaker 8: No mh.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I hope everyone.
Speaker 2: Is staying saved today it's freely.
Speaker 1: With alls days.
Speaker 2: Freely mm hmmm.
Speaker 5: Do mhm.
Speaker 4: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I hope everyone is staying saved. Yeah, the whole Yeah, no, dum. I just want to tell people thank you, guys. I appreciate everybody that shows up to the streams. Let me get some people in. Let's get some people in here. Yuh, let's get franky in here.
Speaker 6: Hm hm.
Speaker 1: See, let's see who Melendez.
Speaker 4: M hm.
Speaker 2: Yo.
Speaker 1: But I hope everyone is staying safe.
Speaker 2: Hey, h.
Speaker 10: Jill mm hmmm.
Speaker 4: Mm hmmm h m hm hm.
Speaker 1: Bil, but what's up. I hope everyone is in safe. I hope everyone is doing Okay, you've got a lot of stuff in the bank.
Speaker 4: Hm m mm.
Speaker 1: Let me let me call ak on someone. M Yeah, what's up, guys. I hope everyone is staying safe today.
Speaker 3: Mm hmmm h m hmmmm mm hmmm.
Speaker 1: You know, yeah, you know here, here's the problem with people. I'm shire for nothing. Come one, come mine. Yeah, I hope everyone is staying safe today, all right, m yuh. I appreciate everybody that come to the streams and all that. I do appreciate anyone that is just does what we do every day. But that's not the right one. Yeah, I appreciate it. You have so many people. I just want to thank you for being my friend, having done a road going back and then you heard it is true a pow.
Speaker 10: In a cup it done.
Speaker 1: If you do a party, everybody everyone you knew you would see a little big.
Speaker 2: You would be me.
Speaker 3: M mm hm.
Speaker 1: Podcast mm hm.
Speaker 3: It oh.
Speaker 6: Ho mhmmah.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And you know what the thing is is, I just want to say thank you because ship yay, my my waifers go y. I ordered some more wafers by the way, By the way, so I want to tell you guys, by the way, we're all spreaker, y'all. And we're on We're on iHeart Radio.
Speaker 10: Yeah, and.
Speaker 1: We're also on Spotify guys, to the people that don't guys, to the people that cannot like you know, and we're also on Apple guys. I just want to tell you guys that we do post these episodes live to our platforms.
Speaker 4: Mhm hm.
Speaker 1: By the way, we do post our episodes live. No, don't, We're not. We're not living, We're there. We're just I post them after the fact. Anybody that does. We're working on it right now and trying to get all these.
Speaker 10: Yeah, yeah, yeah, and.
Speaker 2: Guys, h.
Speaker 10: H ya ya, yeah.
Speaker 1: I just want to say thank you guys very much. And we're also on substat. Sometimes I post episodes on Bye.
Speaker 7: Sometimes we post on substat the episodes. H sometimes we post and sometimes we post on Substract.
Speaker 1: Yeah. But if I wanted didn't want to deal with the trouble is.
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 1: But alright, guys, I'll he love you guys. I you know, let's put somebody right on Twitch. What the fuck is tweet?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 1: What's up? Fugust up?
Speaker 3: Mm hm m mmm.
Speaker 1: Mh love you guys. Bye,