Speaker 1: The following presentation is a Al Marvis Studio's production.
Speaker 2: When you look me on the Sky, do you feel?
Speaker 3: The poll?
Speaker 4: The question why?
Speaker 2: The stories told and left behind in shadows where the truth we find. They built their tails on crafts and lives on theories.
Speaker 3: They stake their designed.
Speaker 5: Put down here.
Speaker 2: On this solid brown the answer screen. They're all round, rise and break through all the.
Speaker 5: Well.
Speaker 4: Do have troop seekers from around the world.
Speaker 6: It's time for another edition of the flat Earth Files podcast and we are recording on the Saturday, December the seventh, twenty twenty four. I hope everybody had a great weekend. We have a great guest standing by. It's Robert from Idaho. We'll get to them in just a moment. Before we get started, just two quick reminders, please do stop by the website, the flat earthfiles dot Com. We have our chat room, we have our forum, lots to do there. Every episode is released in the form of a blog post and all the notes that we and all the you know things we discussed. If we have YouTube videos, we put all that in the post. And again that is the flat earthfiles dot Com. Questions, comments, but mostly if you'd like to join this podcast, like Robert is today, please send us an email f E filesguest at gmail dot com and again f E filesguest at gmail dot com. Now we do have the rest of the month booked. I think I'm doing three this coming week and that'll take us through the end of the year. You know, you'll still get podcasts every week, but I'll kind of be laying low the last two weeks, spending time with the family and grandchildren, as I hope you all do as well. Obviously, the truth never sleeps. It's twenty four to seven, so you know we'll have all that prerecorded and you'll still get podcasts every single Sunday night at eight pm Eastern time. And without any further ado, let's bring on Robert. Robert, how are you doing today, sir?
Speaker 5: I'm doing fine, sir. How are you?
Speaker 4: I'm doing well.
Speaker 6: It's been a rough week, but you know, such as life adapt and overcome. And again you're in Pacific time. I appreciate you getting up the Saturday morning to spend time with us and share your journey to the truth. And with that, I'll kind of flip it over to you and you can introduce yourself to the audience.
Speaker 5: Hi, guys. I'm Robert. I live in North Idaho, just south of Corterlaine on Corterlane Lake. I got into this uh truth thing or like the honestly, the flatterth Files brought me on to flat Earth, like I met I met my girlfriend and she kind of opened my eyes up to the truth scene. Uh through like what was that thing called a rope? The Last the Last Battle that's believe it's called I still haven't got all the way through that, but that kind of like is what what what brought that forth? She actually listens to Alex are used to, I should say used to listen to Alex Jones. Alex Jones wok her up way back in the day and now Crow Triple seven is a huge part of our life. We we do pay for that. I do recommend that podcast. That podcast is awesome. I started at the very beginning, and I think I'm there's like six hundred and some episodes and I'm at like, i think I'm in the one seventies they're doing, they're going through AI is where I'm at. But when I got into the Flat Earth Files, it was it was kind of like your podcast through Spotify because I used to listen to like my bookshelf was Joe Rogan the way I heard it with micro Dan Bongino, Ted Cruise, like all the mainstream stuff, and then I got into the Flat Earth Files. I listened to that when we were flying last year to go to see my brother that lives in Oklahoma, just outside of Oka see and I binged your show the entire flight there and back, like I downloaded everything. I listened everything what I could. And then it was crazy because while you're actually in flight, right, you can actually see this, so you're flying over the Midwest and everything's flat. I had a window seat. I had to fight my kid over a window seat, which is which was kind of bad because I was her first time flying. But so I was able to look over her to see everything, and everything's flat. From that and that little window that they give you, everything looks flat. Your perception changes because I believed in that bum gardener, Oh yeah, space space jump right. I believed in that. That was like I wanted to do that. That's how much I believed in that. And then listening to your show, listening to the viewers and stuff, it just broke. It broke all that stuff, Like I think I immediately contacted you and I wanted to come on the show. And then things happened. And I wasn't a very big believer in God before and now I'm not, like, like, I haven't read the entire Bible, but I'm definitely way close to him that I was before this happened. A man, you know what I mean? Yes, yes, sir, And it's there's, there's and there's other things with that that I haven't I haven't. Like. My relationship with him is different than I would say, because I think I didn't grow up with them, so I like and the things that I listened to and objectively look at, some things are are obscure. I guess I should say with that, like was it the Pope and King James that took like the word God out of the Bible seven thousand times or something like that. Don't don't quote me on that, but it's something ridiculous like that. I believe that's the only Bible also that is cop or was copyrighted tried to be copyrighted.
Speaker 4: You mean the King James.
Speaker 6: Yes, yes, that's you know. I think I've looked into that. At some point, I have to do some research and see you. I mean, obviously who's getting the money?
Speaker 4: Where is it? One of those things.
Speaker 6: Here's the thing, because I've looked anytime I do, like classic audio on my other podcast, there's some weird rule with copy.
Speaker 4: It's like seventy five years.
Speaker 6: And obviously the Bible is you know five you know, the King James version is now over five hundred years old, so I assume that anybody can print it and sell it.
Speaker 5: Right, But at one point it was it was copyrighted. Interesting copyrighting, like this is this? I can't remember the episode of Crow that I listened to, but and there's a bunch of guys on there that talk about there's different metaphors, Like this guy that was talking about is that this We'll kind of leave it at like straw Man, right, So, like he was talking about how the Bible is law. Every every every every verse in there is a metaphor for law, and that goes back to like I think the druids or whatever, you know, and today we have admiralty law. We follow admiralty law. Your name in all caps is your corporation, not you the living flesh. We're not free. Yeah.
Speaker 6: Jordan Maxwell did an outstanding the Admiral of the Maritime Law. It's about an hour and fifteen minutes. You can easily find it on YouTube. Actually, I'll make sure I put the link in there. Everybody should listen to that. But yeah, go ahead, sorry, you're all right. I'll dig up the episodes.
Speaker 5: There's four or five episodes through Crow that go into this in a deep dive, very deep, very very very deep dive. They have one guest that's comes back on twice and it goes through everything about how that works. It brings up the Black Law Dictionary, how words have meaning, constitution Yep. I mean, like I believe that the thirteenth the thirteenth Amendments that are the slaves free, but the fourteenth Amendment enslaved.
Speaker 4: It's all correct.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and all that happened right around eighteen seventy one during reconstruction, if my memory serves me correctly.
Speaker 5: Yep, yep. And then and then all this was happening right and then like for my discovery, and then my girlfriend got me into a website or a guy called YouTube goes by the name of archaics. Archaics is a chronological chronologic chronological list. Yes, I guess that's that's the word, and he goes in with he rips old text apart. He doesn't like anything new, says if there's a reset, like the last reset was in nineteen oh two, So like I'm in search for a Bible that's older than nineteen oh two, that is not King King James I do. I don't want a King James Bible that's older than nineteen oh two. I want. I haven't decided which version I want, but like that, that's all I'm on the hunt. There's a huge book burning, basically banning of words like the nineteen fifty eight Britannica, taking the firmament out of uh, taking the firmament out of it. He's got a lot of like a lot of good information. It's it's definitely a concept. There's some things there that I don't quite grasp, but there's a lot of things I can I can I can understand from from his teachings. But it's it's it's just been a wild, wild journey, UH going going, like during the time that I first got a hold of you till the second time I got ahold of you, Like my I expanded so much in the and had way more experiences with with latter like actually talking with the public, like you said, like leave little bread crumbs. So I drive, I owed my own truck and company. I drive in the Pacific Northwest. I go like Washington, Northern Idaho, western Montana. So there's a couple of guys on a couple of my routes that they are huge truthers. And when I'm hit those stops, you know, you kind of like, I don't start flat Earth, but you can. You can kind of. It's funny how the conversations spark up and you and they they grow and they evolve, and when that happens, there's it's like awesome because then you actually like I look forward to that stop and that little like fifteen minute window that I get to talk with that guy it's unloaded my truck at that stop about whatever, because it's it's, uh, we connect on so many different ways.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's cool.
Speaker 6: You guys can discuss the knowledge that you've kind of come upon since the last time you spoke, and it's exciting and going back to your the Bible. I wish I had the money the eBay. I've gotten a lot of great old texts from the eighteen hundreds, from eBay, but they have a a sixteen fourteen Geneva by like legitimately printed from sixteen fourteen, so you know, a four hundred year old Bible. It goes for two thousand dollars. Yeah, and then they have one in original fifteen eighty three in great shape, thirteen thousand, so you can get these books. I found it's so interesting to see how they have and I don't know if it was post world to World War two. I know Archaics, I've listened to some of his stuff. He does go with nineteen oh two, which I find interesting.
Speaker 4: But how.
Speaker 6: This whole thing started me when I saw this note somewhere where.
Speaker 4: What was it?
Speaker 6: Ninety percent of eighth graders failed a test that was given to eighth graders and like eighteen eighties like that, they couldn't come close to passing it, only like less than ten percent of the people passed it. And then that led me to you know, people, and again I'm not judging or telling anybody what to do, but people read the NIV, the es V, and people who say it's too difficult to read, and that should say a lot about our education system and how we don't write things out anymore people joke about cursive writing and that sort of thing. I think a part of all that is lost knowledge. And I think as great as technology is, it has to a certain extent all of us. It's kind of dumne this down a little bit. And going through flat Earth and seeking the truth, going back and finding original old documents has made such a great change in my life in understanding things.
Speaker 5: It has. It's it's it's the it's the old the old teachings were it actually meant something you actually had to like, there was there was a process, you know, you had you had somebody like show you, then there was like or you could read about it, and then you applied it. There was like a system to go with. Nowadays, it's just like, Okay, we watch something online and you don't ever have to like write it out, memorize it or anything, and then you kind of go with it. And I mean, I'm talking for like like physical skills, I guess, but we don't. We don't really have like anything back in the day. I can understand why we were, which we're like like half of what we used to be. Maybe as far as education.
Speaker 6: Certainly, and there's still a lot of people to this day who believe the people back in biblical times were just dumb as two rocks. I go, the complete opposite way is that they were much more in touch how the world works, the skyclock, how to grow things. They were able to live and understood that every single being of this word I'm sorry.
Speaker 4: Of this world had a role and a place and a meaning.
Speaker 6: And I don't think people really understand that anymore. A lot of people don't.
Speaker 5: We've gotten so disconnected from other nature. So and that's another thing. So like going down because you started this all for me, man, I mean between my girl, my girlfriend and you, like she kind of like just gave the bread clumbs out. And then I got into your podcast and it was wide open. She didn't even know anything about flat earth and tel she gave me the bread comes. The next thing I guess would have been health. I went into health hardcore, and we are so disconnected from Mother Earth about our health. Yeah, for sure, it's it's insane. Like I mean, like right now, I think you're in what Delaware, So it's probably it's probably cold because today it's it's supposed to be like high twenty four over here. It's like gloomy. We're supposed to get like three to five inches of snow tomorrow, or the mountain's supposed to get three to five inches of snow. She just literally can't like take your shoes off and touch mother nature or mother Earth, you know what I mean. Yep, But I could have a bad day. Go out there in my front grass, take my shoes off, my socks, touch the earth barefooted for ten minutes, walk around it, and I can come back and feel so much better. Yeah, grounding, right, grounding, Yeah, I mean I feel like a hippie when I say that, because I always I used to laugh out on one of the kids, but not I've kind of turned into one.
Speaker 6: But even if you look at your animals so like I have a she's an old shepherd, but she likes to lay in the sun, right, And that's subconsciously animals know where to get these things.
Speaker 4: They don't.
Speaker 6: They'd rather lay in the sun than in the shade. She'll find the window wherever the sun's right. When it's on the east in the morning, it hits the living room, so she'll be in the living room, and as it moves across the sky, she'll switch to the other room where the sun is. She just likes to lay in the sun. And I mentioned this in an interview the other day. You know, when they shut the world down in twenty twenty one of the things that there's so many small things that go along to what would happen with COVID and the scamdemic, whatever you want to call it. But a lot of it was even going outside to get just vitamin D let alone. All the mom and pop shops getting overlooked, driving to and from work at in your morning coffee and these type of things.
Speaker 4: But just simple things.
Speaker 6: Is going outside and touching the ground with your feet, like you said, but even more importantly, getting in the sun. Those are the things that your doctor will never ever know. He'll tell you all about the newest and greatest pharmaceutical, but he won't tell you these truly important things like getting out in the sun.
Speaker 5: Getting out in the sun, waking up, waking up with the sun, and getting the first fifteen minutes of like looking in the direction of the sun rise for the first fifteen minutes because it doesn't have the bad UV A and UV B race let that get in your eyes right, like red light therapy. That and what's Gary Breca. I got really hardcore into Gary Breca. So it's breathwork from like whim Hof style breathwork looking at the sun for the first fifteen minutes. And then when you look at the sun, I mean it's harder up here in the northern climate, right, But have as much skin as you possibly can't exposed to it. So because they say vitamin D is a vitamin, but really it's a hormone, right. And then touching the earth those are free, those are like and that right there will just help help like like change your lifestyle, like change your way of life, those three little things.
Speaker 6: And it's funny you mentioned that because it takes me back to how I say people will pay for Netflix, they'll pay for Prime Video, Peacock or whatever else is. So you're actually paying for your own brainwashing. And then I started to think, well, you know, you know, I see these young you know, young adults that'll spend two hundred dollars on a pair of Nikes or whatever, and that in its own if you think about it, you're paying to withhold.
Speaker 4: Your own grounding.
Speaker 6: Now I'm not saying that everybody should be walking around school, you know, in their bare feet. But at the same time, this is the knowledge we have to get back to we really do and getting back to a simpler lifestyle. And I know we're all in different stages of our life and it's a lot easier for my old behind to say things like this, But at the same time, making these small and subtle changes in your life have so much great benefits to it.
Speaker 5: In they're minuscule, but it's all about the fiduciary responsibility for corporations to make money, right, So it's like we have to make more, Like I have how many shirts do I have in my closet? I have way more than I probably ever wear, but I only need really like maybe five or six one day for laundry, you know. Like and then same thing with jeans. Yep, I think we're all anything more than is excess. It really is, you know. And then like the food is weaponized, food is straight out weaponized. There's a couple of good podcasts, Cali and Casey Means. They've been on Joe Rogan, They've been on They've been on Gary Breka, They've been Tucker Carlson, They've been separately on other shows, and I can't remember who is who but one of them is a Stanford doctor and the other one was lobbying for coke and they just tell you how like I think, I don't quote me, but twenty percent of Coca Cola's in come comes from food stamps for diabetes water really and it's it's that that stuff right there, I mean, sugar. Sugar is insane if it's just like the cigarette companies bought out food in the nineties, and all they do is they make food addictive. You know, they don't they don't want you to feel satiated. They don't want you to. I feel like basically stop eating. Like that's why you can like smash a bag of Doritos and still be hungry in like five minutes. Where if you where if you eat like a Ribbi steak sixteen ounce or by steak, you were full and you were full for a really long time. Yeah, well more nutrients against you know.
Speaker 6: Yeah, like Thanksgiving, you know, we we buy last year, we raised our own turkey, didn't this year. But you're legitimately full all day. And I'm not talking about three helpings. I'm talking about just eating one help well, you know, one serving and it goes back to the eight. If you really want a deep dive, go research. I think I did a podcast two years ago about the truth about Ronald Reagan.
Speaker 4: But they started telling.
Speaker 6: People that eggs were the worst thing you can eat and raised your cholesterol and if you wait more than like four or six eggs a week, you're at risk for a heart attack. So everybody stopped and they put grains I think, right up near the top of the food list. So people stopped eating eggs for breakfast and they started eating cheerios and this stuff for breakfast, which is awful for you.
Speaker 5: There's there's a new study that says that lucky Charms is better than eggs or something like that, Lucky Charms.
Speaker 4: That's insane.
Speaker 5: You flip you flip the back of that label over and there's words on there that I can't pronounce. I can't get my tongue around. And I'm supposed to feed that to I have a six year old daughter. I'm gonna feed that to my daughter. Like that's that's the hardest thing I have. So like I changed, I changed the way I eat, so I eat whole food. I went carnivore. I know that's for some people that's kind of extreme. It's just a subset of keto. I try to keep my carbohydrates down to a very like, like less than five per day.
Speaker 4: How did that for you or are you still on it?
Speaker 5: I've still on it. I've been on it for five months. I feel great. I have more energy than I can I can know what to do with for my journey with that was the first thirty days was it was a It kicked my butt from one end to the other. It was it was hard. It was hard to stay on the diet. I powered through with it. By the end of the thirty days, I felt so much better. By the end of the sixth like the second month, I felt even like like it just kept on getting better and better and better. And I lost a lot of weight. I mean I wasn't. I'm six foot two and when I started this journey, I was two hundred and thirty five pounds. I'm still six foot you and I just weighed myself this morning at two hundred and seven pounds and I've been on this thing for five months. Yea, all I do is eat meat, I work out. I work out upper body, lower body, and I do cowistenics three times a week I walk. That's it. Simple stuff, really simple stuff. And uh, the portions are like a lot of steak, a lot of just basically animal product. We bought a hawk. I'm on a list to get half a beef h and we just no store bought stuff. Know where it came from local ranchers. And it's with my daughter. It's hard. Like she had a piece of chocolate this morning, you know, but how it's kind of hard not to tell a kid you can't.
Speaker 6: Have Chocolateah, of course, I mean we had our childhoods and we you know, I think all of us who including the people who are listening, walk that fine line of you know, we still want to let our children be children, but at the same time, we've got to be pretty cognizant and understand that, you know, maybe we can't. We certainly can't go along the old script that we used to use because now that we're aware and we have this knowledge of again everything is weaponized. You got food fluoride in the water, They're they're spraying you, and you know they're brainwashing you through the television.
Speaker 4: It's in all out war.
Speaker 6: And the Bible tells us, you know this realm, you know, who the prince of this world is, and this is a battle that you're going to have until you know, you meet Saint Pete at the Pearly Gate, as they say.
Speaker 5: So.
Speaker 4: But at the same time, right.
Speaker 6: We're human, we have feelings and we understand, you know, especially with teenage. I have a teenage daughter, so you know, even with homeschooling, that was a big decision for me and understanding you know, the interaction with other children their age. But at the same time, I mean we're talking. You know, the evils that we face in this world are just and and the big They're not hiding it anymore. Right when I grew up, I didn't notice these things very much. You know, we saw I was what thirty two when Waco happened, that was the first real kind of what's going on in this world, right with these people so bad that they had to just burn them to the ground. And then Oklahoma City. But you know, when you're younger, I think, I'm not sure if this was the case for you. But I compartmentalized a lot of those things because I think subconsciously I wanted to continue to have fun in life, even though certainly, you know, once I started seeing you know, what was going on in Iraq. I fully understood how the world ran. But at some point there's just a point in your life where you either A you face the truth or B you take the blue pill and just say no, I'm just going to live in the matrix the rest of my life.
Speaker 5: Right right. For some of us it's the easy decision, and for others it's like, I can't, I can't. I don't want to take the blue pill. I'm a red pil guy, you know, And it's, uh, I don't. I don't like the matrix. I'd rather want to know. But I've always been that that that way of learning, you know, like, uh, school sucked for me, Like I didn't like the create curriculum. I was always bored. Rockefeller said, I wanted a nation of workers or employees. School makes great, great employees. It's great, great employees. Man, get up at this time, show up, you know, lunch break, and you go home. Yep, that's school.
Speaker 4: Teach you how to comply, right, yes, comply.
Speaker 5: You know, like when you're out here when you're looking at like and they don't teach money in school, they don't. They don't teach money. The best thing you can do for money is make money work for you. That's right, that money that George Washington dollar bill. He's the hardest worker you ever have. Right. But they don't they don't teach that. They don't teach finance, they don't teach how to do that. You have to figure that crap out on your own and then or have somebody that's already done it. Right.
Speaker 6: They don't teach you where the money comes from, or about the Federal Reserve and those things.
Speaker 5: Oh, it's all debt man. You get like, h dude, awesome book, rich dad, poor debt. Awesome book. We have the We have the game called that he designed called cash Flow, which is kind of based off Monopoly, and I'm going to get my daughters start playing it because it's you. You. There's a video I was just watching this morning where he's like, I buy a commercial property for a million dollars, it goes up ten million dollars. You have a huge chunk of capital gains there. Most people would sell it. He goes but that but but like that that capital event, right, that's that's that's not good because you have to pay taxes on that, so you borrow against it. Now you have debt for five million dollars and you take those five million George Washington's and put them work for you buying something else. Everything is about debt. There's nothing money is debt and it's it's you have to divorce yourself of the way of thinking and relearn everything you thought you knew.
Speaker 4: And what was the name of that game? You were talking about?
Speaker 5: Cash flow? So, uh wow, what's what's rich Dad? Poor Dad? Is?
Speaker 4: Oh, it's from rich Dad. I found it, Okay, I see, yeah.
Speaker 5: So it's it's Robert Robert Kawasaka, Kawasaki Kawasaka. I can't remember his last name, but he's he. Uh uh. It's passive income, like you need real estate, like you want you want passive income to come in you know you have there's there's the uh ah. I said four stages. I'm not really good on recall right now and this stuff because I'm still in the midst of like learning it because like I said, taking across, taking my bit, taking my dad's business over, like from the way he he learned how to do it, like all this stuff that like I've come around and like going, oh my god, I have all this stuff that I have to relearn. It's kind of been like an overwhelming task, but it has to get done.
Speaker 4: That is so awesome. Yeah, his name is Richard. Where did it go?
Speaker 6: Kayasaki? Yeah, Robert, I'm sorry Robert Kayasaki and Sharon Lecter I think is the other. Yeah, that's interesting, you.
Speaker 5: Know, And it's it's it's uh, one of the one of the best things that it's hard. Don't ever work for money. Don't ever work for money. Like and he goes out like one of his things in his books is that his rich dad said that I'll teach you money, but you will I will never give you a paycheck because you will never work for money for me. And it's that is a it's powerful, it is it's but it's it's a hard concept to like to grasp, you know what I mean. And then like so like with with the trucking company, it's a little bit easier because I have, you know, like my truck and trailer are paid for, I have a route, you know, and I'm able to kind of like like set stuff aside and work through all this, you know, invest certain things and work through it. And it's I've been I've been fortunate enough to like be able to do this, and it's opened my eyes up to a whole lot of other like other things. It's it's a big world out there.
Speaker 4: It really is.
Speaker 6: And you know, I had a small business myself, and you really have to things change in this world, and more so over the last fifteen years, and I'd like to see more you know.
Speaker 4: Small business, family business thrive.
Speaker 6: I remember doing a podcast in twenty twenty one there was a family trucking company out of Oklahoma that it had been a like multi generational company that's been handed you know, from generation to generation since the I want to say around nineteen twenties, thirties, whatever it was, and they just had to shut it down because of everything that was going you know, down in twenty twenty and twenty twenty one, which was to they're trying, they're doing their best to eliminate the middleman and they want everything to be run.
Speaker 4: Yeah. I think they would probably know you're in the business. You would know more than me.
Speaker 6: They would rather you work for Amazon or Walmart than be your own owner operator.
Speaker 5: Oh, it's it's hard. California has that and I'm going to be bad with the initiative where they're trying to get rid of the gig economy. Right, so like where because in the industry you could do I can have a friend that has a truck, but he doesn't want to get authority. We have our own authority, so he could lease onto me, right and he could run underneath my authority and insurance and I'd have to buy his plates and stuff, and then he could go out and find his work through me, and then I would just ten ninety nine him. They're trying to get rid of that. And the reason why California was trying to get rid of that is because of all the like the uber eats that uh door dash, and there's a few other ones in there that I'm I'm missing and those guys all those but those guys are so big that if if that passes, they're like, we want amendments in this bill to where it doesn't exist for us, you know, And it's so that there there it goes again. It's lobbying because you have money. Everything's everything. That's what everything is. Its corporations, transfer of power, money and basically spying. You know, we're not we're not on uh. We we think we're free. We have the illusion of choice, like the election is more of a selection. H English English, Yeah, English language is uh is very bad at conveying certain things. It's more of like spell casting. It is. What brought me up to this was there's in the Flathead so Flathead Lake area of Montana cowspell uh. There's a I have a drop in Poulson, Montana. There's a Flathead Indian guy that and I can't say it, but he taught me how to say. What we would say in English is good morning. He taught me how to say. It didn't stick and I asked him what it actually meant. He goes, it translates to good morning in English. But what it really means is beautiful day. Okay, And it makes you think it's not the first time I've heard stuff like this, but it's English. Why would you want to mourn the day? To me, like you're in mourning, so you're you're you're grieving, right, But the Indians have been here for our Native Americans have been here for ever, right, and they're like, beautiful day because the day is beautiful. Let's start off the data like the right way. It's there's little things like that that are just insane.
Speaker 6: And going back to what you said, and I've heard a lot and I think a lot of that what you're mentioning right now, pardon me, is in that Jordan Maxwell video, which by the way, I found it'll be I'll post it on the website and in the show notes for all the listeners to the podcast. It's powerful stuff. And it goes back to right when you're in second grade, what kind of be did they have to see who the best spelling be?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 6: It's spelling and they say words cut like a knife and the word is actually in the word sword, just put an S in front of it, right, And there's so many things that when you really think about it, a good morning and all these other things, you really sit back and think, Hi, is this really just another one of those coincidences? Or you know, are are we just saying things we were taught to say, but they really have a subliminal meaning to them.
Speaker 5: It is everywhere it's you birthday. Birthdays are great, right, It's a ritual and we all have them, you know what I mean. But it's a ritual. You chan't you're you know, you're casting a spell and then you're blowing out the candles. You don't think.
Speaker 6: About those things, do you? Before you really start to wake up? You don't think about those things for a second.
Speaker 5: Oh no way, man. Like, my daughter went to a friend's birthday party, and I'm watching everybody seeing Happy birthday to her friend and give her gifts and blow out all these candles, and it's it's like it was really the first time since all this has happened where we went to a big event. I mean there was twenty kids that are singing happy birthday to this this this girl, and it's just like, holy cow. I mean, this totally makes sense, but you have to have an open mind to like absorb it. I mean, if you're still on the closed mind blue pill, you just and you're not going to see it.
Speaker 6: Yeah, And that leads me to my next question to you, and we'll kind of get into flat Earth and your your your silver bullets is trying to convey like here, you and I are what we've had been in this conversation for the last thirty five minutes. And if you and I were sitting like at a mall in the in the food court and somebody next to us was listening to this, they would probably pick up their popeyes and walk away, or or they're big Mac.
Speaker 4: Or whatever.
Speaker 6: Conveying this information and it's not We should never hold ourselves as we have more knowledge than you, right, because there's no quicker way to chase somebody away than to belittle them. But have you had any success trying to, you know, convey this type of information to people who you know, may not you know, might be new to the truth community or have never really delved into it whatsoever.
Speaker 5: Not not not per se, like like somebody that was brand news, Like all all my experiences has happened with, like somebody that kind of has an idea, but the one that really gets them would be like flatter. So we talk about a lot of things like I guess I take that back. I'll take that back because my dad, my dad is sixty nine years old. He watched the moon landing on TV and to him, we landed on the moon, end of story, and he wants, like through my childhood. He kind of ruled with an oah, like an iron fist style, and he goes, we landed on the moon. You need to believe that. Sorry Dad, Sorry, sorry, man, I just just I said, do you believe? Do you believe in the Bible. Do you believe in God? And he goes yes. I said that, how can you believe that we went to the moon. It's that simple, Like it's like when it boils down to it, it's that simple. We live in a firmament. There's the you know, the he God places the stars, the sun and the moon and wandering stars in the firmament. In the story, it's on four pillars. There's I think there's what two hundred verses that that prove flat Earth. There's two hundred of them, and it's it's like that's where we live. No, we landed on the moon. And there was a Joe Rogan episode, which is funny because I went to go pick my daughter up yesterday that I was listening to with Matt Walsh. I can't remember the number on it. And they get into flat Earth, they get into the moon landing, and Joe Rogan goes on about like he plays he plays smart, he plays the middle. He has a very big influencer out there. He plays the middle, in my opinion, and he won't say anything about flat Earth, but you could tell he doesn't really believe that we landed on the moon. There's the Van Allen radiation Belt. I can't remember the operation where we tried to blow up.
Speaker 6: Oh, it was a Operation Dominic, which was Operation Fishbowl was a subset of Dominic.
Speaker 4: That's when they were trying to blow through the firmament.
Speaker 5: Right. But then there's but this one, what he talked about was a little bit different when we actually tried to blow up the Van Allen radiation belt. And I can't remember what that one was, but it's a I can't remember what it called it, but that's uh. That one was crazy and they said that we made the Van Allen belt stronger. You're trying to like blow up nukes up there. And the thing with nuclear weapons is you have to believe that we have nuclear weapons a great correct, Okay, like you actually have to believe that we have nuclear weapons to go up there and blow them up like that. That I'm not and I'll be honest, I'm on the fence about nuclear weapons. That's a total awesome control piece, total awesome control yep, you know. And but it's also like where I have the problem with that we have nukes is because Hiroshima and Nagasaki were huge bombs and there was only like one reporter that was able to go there. So like, there's things that you have problems with like that that make you doubt, make you question.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 6: And I don't know if I've mentioned on this podcast before or not, but I encourage everyone to look at the Tokyo firebombing from March nineteen forty five the results of that, and look at Nagasaki and Hiroshima. And I can't remember the name of the reporter. He was either like a Life magazine which was big back in the forties, or even a New York Times reporter. But if you look at his bio even on Wikipedia, he's part of a secret society. I think he was Yale Skull and Bones or something like that. And then there's reports, you know, a day two later, people are out selling flowers, you know, picking stuff up, doing their thing. For me, you know, I was born in the late sixties, so I was probably eleven or twelve when The Day After, which was a TV show that portrayed a nuclear missile going off in the United States, and it was I think at the time, one of the most watched TV shows in American history. It was like one of those two hour ABC Monday Night specials and like literally everybody the next school was walking around like zombies, like, oh my gosh, we're doomed. And then, you know, I went to the schools that had the fallout shelter my parents. They were told to hide under the desks when they were in school. Then you have the movies that reinforce, you know, you know, terrorists with the nuclear codes. I mean, you could probably name a hundred movies like that, but do they really exist? And like you said, it is a great control piece. And listen, if they came on the TV today, it could be Trump, it could be Biden, you know, insert your selected hero here. If they came on and said that we were on the brink of nuclear war and everybody needed to shelter up, ninety nine point nine percent of the people would run and hide in their house.
Speaker 5: Where about the new her videos back in the day, right, that were like models a camera right, the camera in the States so still they stayed so still, and everything else blew by it.
Speaker 4: And you could correlate that to the moon landings.
Speaker 6: You know, I think it was Ohen Benjamin that you know, rip to the guy who was left behind on the moon, who had to film, you know these things taken off.
Speaker 5: Yeah, the moon is such a hard thing. And I do you remember the lunar module. Of course it was forty model million, the model though, I built that thing like three or four times, like the model when I was a kid. Really and oh yeah, like they had a model where like you had like the moon thing and then you were able to like paint all this stuff and put like the gold penfoil nice crap crap. I mean like I must have built that three or four times when I was a kid as a model, you know. And the deception I guess with that, I mean, like the moon landing. I'm so hardcore, like we didn't go, we didn't, we didn't, we didn't have a hit a golf ball. There's there's there's nothing, there's nothing. There's just absolutely not. I honestly think that the moon and the sun are the same size, right, and uh, it's just a lesser light. The rule the night in MasterCard master Card. That's always what I think about. The moon and the sun is a master Card logo point. That's that's what I think of. You know, some people go, no, that's the twin moon or the twin the second sun. But because that stuff's out there. But I'm like, now, the sun and the moon same size. They tell us it's different objects because there's those esoteric measurements, but nope, same size. Believe what you see. Don't listen to deception.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and you know, I can show you whether it's Google Chrome. So many logos that that have either you know, a cult uh you know, symbolism in it, but most corporate logos are either uh you know, to the occult or uh like like Manley p. Halt said, you know, once you can see the symbolism that the available fall from your eyes.
Speaker 4: And that's a good one.
Speaker 6: I don't remember seeing that one before, but apparently the MasterCard logo evolution.
Speaker 4: Began in the late forties.
Speaker 6: That's something I'm gonna have to take a take a road trip down and kind of look into that.
Speaker 4: That that's pretty good. That's that makes sense.
Speaker 5: It's but it's it's out there, right like uh Google, Google, uh not well Google Chrome sixty six, Monster sixty sixty six. Uh, Gmail, The Sacred m on the Mason's thing.
Speaker 6: Yep, yep, the Mason's little what do you call apron on it under the g apron.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, and they hang it down low right where like the womb is uh uh there, there's there's They're everywhere, and that's that's the game they play, you know, I mean, and everything. It's funny how everything stems from like flat Earth got me into this and then it just opens up your eyes to everything else. I mean, and everybody's journey is a little bit different. Where they buy in, right, they buy in at nine to eleven, they buy in it at the moon landing wherever they buy in. But like wherever you buy in and the truth or stuff you get, you get exposed to everything, you know, I mean, you just got to do a little bit of research.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 5: Nine eleven was I'll hit this real quick. Nine to eleven. I was a senior in high school and it was on. I felt bad for him, but I had to watch it on every TV. It completely like like like suck the life out of you for that day because you had to let me on everything. It was just it was exhausting. It was it was like life. I felt like, because you have a life force. I felt like my life force got drained when I look when I think back about it, on all that stuff that comes out of a television that tells a lie for programming. It's just that one is totally an Oklahoma City bombing. My grandmother lived a block and a half away from that. Yeah, so like I can remember going to that when I was a kid. She lived in Yukon. Maybe wasn't a block and a half, it was really close. May it was a mile and a half. But still she like she goes, it knocked pictures off my wall, and it cracks some dry wall when that explosion went off. There's just there's there's so many things that are just deception.
Speaker 6: Control it is, and very few of these type of events organic. But like the Emmanuel family said, the evil people out of Chicago, whether it's organic or plan, never let a good crisis go to waste. And they don't they don't. But really most of these type of things are planned.
Speaker 4: I was at.
Speaker 6: The Oklahoma City Memorial this April nineteenth, which was the geez I guess it was the thirty first anniversary.
Speaker 4: Was no.
Speaker 6: Ninety five, so it would have been the twenty ninth anniversary, And you know, we talk about all these you know, type of events nine to eleven and Waco, on and on and on, but to actually see family members there almost thirty years later, and you can see their faces that the pain is still there the same it was, you know, thirty years ago. It takes a different type of meaning and it you know, it got me a little upset because we talk about these things and we get excited when we connect the dots. But when you realize that these are real human beings that are being used at the expense of this evil agenda, uh, it gets you a little upset.
Speaker 5: It does. Like like nine to eleven, I can't tell you how many people died there, but they died it basically vain for nothing because they needed somebody, They needed money to get lost insurance things. People got rich, you know people, people got rich because of that. And that's that's in what world? Does that make sense? You?
Speaker 6: All those airline shorts, a lot of people made a lot of money missing gold.
Speaker 4: You could argue about that.
Speaker 5: It does and the and it it goes so much deeper than that, because they go into surveillance like AI is a big thing now. I honestly think that the the scam dimick with without a bunch of stuff like that, like the new guy that just got that shot, that United Healthcare CEO. They were able to get like he had no mask on, you know, and then like I'm sure that like every street camera they go down, they go left, next camera, they go right next camera, and they've picked him up, They've scanned him. There's we're all done to that. Yeah, that extent.
Speaker 6: If he doesn't get caught, they don't want him to get caught. It's that simple.
Speaker 5: It's that simple. There's there's another good Joe Rogan, which because I pulled up out of the rabbit hole before this, before we had this conversation just so I could kind of like clear my mind and then bring myself back into it, and I listened to a few good good Joe Rogan's. There was a Joe Rogan. It's episode twenty two thirty seven, I believe with Matt Bins and that episode, I'm going to definitely listen to it again because it will go in about like how how far that they've been surveilling and monitoring us since like the forties, that's how far this? I mean, he just openly gives it out.
Speaker 6: I believe that one hundred percent the world changed, like you said, and it's normally after a big, significant event. I mean, obviously, the Civil War was a huge type of event. There was a law between a lull lul l between you know, sixty five and seventy one, but they took that time to get the legal ramification straight. And I think you know, the organic law of DC and all these other type of things, you know, the United States becoming an organization, the Fourteenth Amendment in those type of things that of course, nineteen was it, nineteen thirteen the Federal Reserve and nine to eleven. Of course that that brought up the Patriot Act, which was responsible for you know, and again in times like that, you said, how exhausted we were. People were in feel calling fear, everyone's calling their their loved ones.
Speaker 4: Are you okay, are you good?
Speaker 6: You know, rumors were running rampant, and people were willing to give up their their security.
Speaker 4: Or their liberties for their security.
Speaker 6: And you know, one of the reasons I feel we have to, you know, as we say, wake people up as quickly as we can, because I do believe the next type of big event will will be the one will be the game changer that whether it's you know, to bring in complete central bank digital coin, which will of course lead to the mark of the beast. People really have to be cognizant before jumping on, no matter how desperate. You know, that guy on the television, whether it's Trump or whoever's looking at the TV telling you that we're doomed if we don't do this, you better take time and use discernment before making the next decision.
Speaker 5: Oh oh, absolutely, you know, absolutely. I mean you have to make think about it, make a good cognitive decision about stuff that's would like like like crypto real quick, crypto's going off the hook, Like do you get in it's unregulated right now, make a little bit of fake money to buy gold. You know, you know what I mean, because that's going to be about our silver. And that's gonna be about the only thing that happens when when this does go, stuff hits the fan just gonna be worth anything more silver last week yep, yep. You know I mean that that has value. Yep. The paper stuff doesn't. That they can't. It's debt.
Speaker 4: I'm sorry, go ahead, I'll let you finish that.
Speaker 5: No, I'm understanding, that's just debt. That's all I was gonna say.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and when people, you know, if things do truly, you know, hit the proverbial fan. People are gonna want things of substance, right, They're gonna want to barter with things. I forget which movie it was, but you know people were trying to get out. Maybe it was like a tooth, that twenty twelve movie where the world's ending and the guy's like, I'll give you one hundred thousand dollars to get on the helicopteries like that doesn't do anything for me right now, and he just kind of takes off things of substance. That's what you know. You know, we gather seeds and everything else. Even eggs would hold high value in s HTF type of situation where money, again it can only do so much, only do so much obviously right now in times of com absolutely, But crypto is something that I've been told by many people you should jump into.
Speaker 5: Do this.
Speaker 6: It's the next thing I just don't to me. Crypto is.
Speaker 4: Money.
Speaker 6: Before I understood what the Federal Reserve is, it's something out of nothing.
Speaker 5: Well, it's like a credit card, right, I mean, they like a credit card, they use your and they're able to like make up money.
Speaker 6: I mean, they could pull the rug out from you. With within a moment's notice and you wouldn't know it, right.
Speaker 5: Uh, Crypto, they say, is a little bit more secure than that. Like there's because like it's like they've they've come up with like the like the way that block that. I'm not I'm not an expert in all this stuff, but like like a blockchain, you can't get stolen, you can't you can't hack it. Like it's it's it's secure, but it's unregulated, you know what I mean. So, like I heard news that like x RP so XRP is taken off, Uh Carrie Katy Perry is going to accept XRP coins for one of her concerts. So it's but this is the buy in, right, that's that's that's big big corporation, big big Oh what's the word I'm looking for. She's on the other side, you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: Oh, yeah, she's part of the club.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 5: And then this wants you to buy into this. But like could you make a couple of bucks? That's something you got to play around with, you know. But I mean that's the hard part. Yeah.
Speaker 6: Yeah, And if you if you're listening and you've done well with crypto, God bless you. It's just something I don't get involved with things I'm not knowledgeable in. So uh, I prefer just you know, debit cards and uh my little gold and silver stash that I have.
Speaker 5: That's it. I mean, it goes back to without without any risk. There's reward, right, So if you're not willing to take the risk, you're not willing to take the reward exactly exactly, you know, and it's lifelong lesson right age old or age old age old lesson in there. But it's you know.
Speaker 6: I wanted to kind of float back into the flat earth. Was there a pardon me, a particular quest of evidence that was like, okay, you know that this is I think I might have been lied to the last forty years.
Speaker 5: So when I hit your your your podcast, why the lie was the first one, And like I said, I binged him when I was I was flying to Oklahoma and Oklahoma's flat. I mean, it's it's pretty flat out there. You can see a long ways that kind of like it just it just kind of like snowballs from there. And then when we flew home and I live on I live on Lake Quarterlane and I live so the you can't see the very top the very north side to the very south side, because it kind of it kind of has like a little boot shape to it, right and uh uh when when that happens it or when you when you when you go through that it, Uh, you can't see everything yet one time, you know. But there's the Harrison Slough, which that's where I live at. Lake Cordlane is twenty six miles long.
Speaker 4: Okay, so here south of Cordlane.
Speaker 5: Yep, I'm south of Quarterlane.
Speaker 4: By Hayburn State Park. We'll say it again, by Hayburn State Park.
Speaker 5: Yeah, like Mount Mallory, Like Harrison is right across the uh. Like when I look out in the lake, Harrison is just across the lake. But I haven't actually it makes me I haven't actually like figured out the business of that. But we watched their fireworks all the time, like on fourth eachly New Year's stuff like that. We can see the fireworks this great, and I would guess they were probably like I mean, it's not there, not that far, but maybe three to five miles. It only takes you like ten minutes by both to get there, not very long. Well, when you get out there on the main thing of the lake, I mean, and you're coming up on the resort, I can see it as soon as like we come out and we're not that far out of our bay. You know, Like that was a huge thing for me. It's like you just can see way too far on flat level water.
Speaker 4: That's a big one.
Speaker 6: And and I try to tell people who I'm trying to conversate with about just kind of bring them in into flat earth. Is you know, I would say probably close to fifty percent of the people don't believe we ever went to the Moon. And I try to tell them, well, if man's greatest accomplishment is a lie, then shouldn't we really put everything else under the microscope exactly exactly?
Speaker 5: But they they hold on to that, they hold on to that believe that we landed out of the Moon. I guess I don't know, but.
Speaker 6: If we really did, by now we should be literally like selling apartments on the moon right in these you know, air conditioned you know, where they can keep the temperature at the perfect sixty eight degrees and you know, people can go to the driving range and hit a golf ball seven hundred yards, these type of things, because every single other technology we've had, I remember playing Atari twenty six hundred when I was a twelve year old and now we're playing PlayStation five.
Speaker 4: It's you know, almost.
Speaker 6: Everything else in this world has progressed except space travel.
Speaker 4: How is that possible.
Speaker 5: Because we lost the information conveniently?
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, I forgot the most important piece of technology ever. We just you know, Johnny the janitor accidentally throughout the wrong box.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's all a hoax, you know. And it's like, like, I think it was easier to pull the wool over people's eyes back then because the media told a story, not the story right like they told they told everybody what they wanted them to know and showed them what they wanted to know. Back back in there there's three the only three new news outlets. That's cool, yep, it's it's today. You have you don't you don't have that. But we were going off of like that whole technology of back then, and it's it's uh, it's it's it's it's hard. One of my favorite things about the moon landing is, and you you've said it on the show before, but where the is it? Buzz Aldrin, put your hand on the Holy Bible and swear that you're actually landed on the Moon and you do it, it's back like he's going to hit him, you know, because it's or is it was it buzz.
Speaker 6: And then another astronaut's sun threatened to pardon me to call the c I a.
Speaker 7: Yeah mm hmm like like that. That to me that that's enough, you know, to show the hopes that we didn't we didn't land out there. You know, it's it's not a dusty space rock. It's just a lesser light to rule the night.
Speaker 4: And of all the all the things.
Speaker 6: You know, we talk about the six silver bullets and I'll turn the mic over to you here to give me yours. You know, they tell us that the moon is just a rock that reflects sunlight. Man, at some point we got to sit down and talk about these things people, because listen, if you do believe that intellect, myself and Robert and most people listening to this podcast. Maybe you're listening for the first time and you're thinking, what are these people talking about? Go back to episode one and start there.
Speaker 4: Give it a chance.
Speaker 6: But you know, at some point, going back to everything we talked about, you should be angry that seventy million dollars of your tax money is going to these liars.
Speaker 4: Let's call them what they are. They're liars.
Speaker 6: They're deceivers every single day, and they're keeping people away from God. How can you not be upset at that?
Speaker 5: And that's it. Like one of my biggest things that I tell friends is that like after World War two, I believe, I mean I wasn't even like born then, right, but after.
Speaker 8: World War two, like you started to like like like hear stories about how like the Bible started to come out of schools or didn't get taught as much, and it kind of drifted away, and you have a lot more people that.
Speaker 5: Are like and I'm one of those people. I'm one of those people that did not have like church or God or anything like that put into my life at an early age, you know. And you can see how the like the decline of a population disrespect, you know, people don't have like the respect that like you hear the old time guys have things like that, and it's because the Bible or the teachings are are not there like they used to be.
Speaker 6: And that's such a great point because if you go back and look, so many of the people who left England left there because they were persecuted for religion and they wanted to worship, and the Puritans were one of those, and they taught school in line with God's teachings. Then that's when once again you said earlier, which is also such a good point, is the illusion of freedom. Some people say, you live in an open air prison, right, as long as you're under the illusion that you're free. And then the government comes in and says, well, we have to separate, you know, church and state. And so we got to pull prayer out of schools just you know, because of legal issues, and you can't really have a b and then you understand, you know, people say, well, it's constitution. We got to follow the constitution. So once again you're you're going against God's law in favor of man's law.
Speaker 4: So what's it going to be?
Speaker 5: Well, and that's it, right, they say, trust in God or trust a man? Right, And it's everything that we've put in place, it will never stand the test of time. It's like what nature and what God has made right. So it's it's church. And here's here. When I first started, I have a couple of problems, like I have my own relationship with God. I do believe he does exist. Uh, you you can have like a and I might get a lot of this wrong on congregation because you and I are talking about the Bible or or or God, and it's it's to me that's more organic than for me to go to a church, not saying all churches are like this. That's a corporation that is tax free because it's a bigger part. It's a it's a caged in the bigger like corporation wheel. You know. It's like that's where I have problems. Like the Vatican. I would just there's there's so many things wrong with the Vatican.
Speaker 6: Yeah, And I think to your point, we saw a lot of that during COVID. You know the states you had to close down not every state, but many states, you know, and if they didn't they could face losing their their five oh one c three or four whichever it is that that you know, churches fall under and they were forced to especially not necessarily. And I should make this clear, not all the pastors themselves, but you know, if you're in a denomination, well you know, the Methodist Church or whatever it could be, from up top, you know, you're basically told you have to shut down, right because the pastors would probably face losing their jobs as well. They tried to, you know, adapt and overcome. You know, I have one of these little one wat things where I can broadcast or radio signal out for about one square mile, and they use that broadcast on Facebook. But at the same time, a lot of people need fellowship and that was taken away from them, you know, and it normalized people just facebooking church or things of that nature. I think it should be important, but it also doesn't have to be in a building with people you don't necessarily melt with per se, like you know, you and I right now, like you were saying, small groups gathering at a park or in someone's house, that can be just as if not more powerful, right Because a lot of people go to a large church you see these megachurches. You're in a church with five thousand people and you're being spoken to instead of being part of the conversation.
Speaker 5: And that's it. And they talk about I mean, I've gone to church with like my grandmother and it was like it's always what they talk about, you know what I mean, Like you don't there's no conversation about it, there's no like you don't have I felt like you never got to throw your like a like opinion or how like you you took a certain you know, a couple verses out of the Bible, and what that meant to you? It was, it was you know, it's on a bigger scale, so it takes the personalization out of it.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and listen, everybody's you know, yeah, we were taught Maslow's hierarchy of needs in college.
Speaker 4: Everybody does have different needs.
Speaker 6: Some people need the fellowship, and of course if you have something that works for you, God bless you for sure. But you know, to me being personal and I told a friend this who was actually a pastor that I've known for forty years since i was a little, you know, little boy, I told him I've kind of walked away from church, but I've never felt closer to God. And he understood. I wasn't trying to disrespect the church or him as a pastor or anything like that. I just felt that it forced me to get in the Bible and to conclude for myself, because a lot of people will just accept what they're told about the Bible without doing any research themselves.
Speaker 5: Well exactly, and again, Jordan Maxwell has a lot to say about that. I like a lot of his stuff, like the Loem thing, which is an hour image instead of one image. There's a lot of things like that that it's just opened your eyes up to it.
Speaker 6: Let's kind of transition over to your six silver bullets. You know, if you have a conversation with someone and you have six proofs to kind of share with somebody, what what would they be?
Speaker 5: The first one I start with is like I always ask them if they're if they if they're read the Bible. I mean, I'm not proving any but there is uh two hundred flat earth, you know, versus in the Bible that that prove flat earth. And then the second one is is I tell them I live on the lake and I can just see too far on flat water. It doesn't there's there's no curvature. Water doesn't stick to the outside of the ball unless it's in a container, and that's the only time it takes up a raised shape.
Speaker 4: I should say, that's then can I interrupt for one second? I'm so sorry.
Speaker 6: That's important word to use container to get people to understand, right that that that is such it's an important word to use in a container. Right take take a bottle of water poured on the concrete right and it just runs. But get yourself a little TopWare bowl, pour the water in there.
Speaker 4: Visuals.
Speaker 6: You know they talk about there's different people learn differently. Some read some visual some people by doing it. That's words going back to full circle to words that meaning.
Speaker 4: Container.
Speaker 6: That's an important word to use when when discussing that home run, good job.
Speaker 5: And it's just this just made me think it's something here. So in twenty ten, I living in living in Orange County and we were putting up cars land. I was a union and I on my current and it didn't even hit me, but there was it had rained and this this footing had filled up with waters run off of water. Water always finds it level. And the superintendent came over and we were having problems with a column. Can't remember the scenario, and he took this level and he put the bottom of the level. He leveled it off the level of the water. And I looked at him like, are you stue that level? And he goes, there ain't gonna be nothing flatter than that water. And that was twenty ten. Wow. And I probably didn't think about that until, you.
Speaker 1: Know, like.
Speaker 5: A couple of months ago.
Speaker 6: But it's important for those things because they do kind of subliminally get planted in your mind. Me and flat Earth Dave had kind of a similar thing. And whether it's junior high school or whatever, where the teacher swings the bucket around and he says that's gravity, and.
Speaker 4: You're like, well, wait a second.
Speaker 6: If that's gravity, why isn't the bucket facing out and still holding the water?
Speaker 5: Right right? And gravity's only a theory, we haven't. Gravity's not law right right right, It's still only a theory. When you tell people that, you'll watch their face melt like they don't get it. No, gravity's real, No, no, no, no, you better check that again. Gravity's still in the theory stage. There's other things that it can explain that too.
Speaker 6: No, all right, continue, you can continue on with your silver below, all right.
Speaker 5: The next one is that and I can't remember it, but the thermo dynamics law, like you can't have a I think we're gonna use it goes back to the same like the container in a vacuum. I think it's the third law.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 6: The third law states that a system's entropy approaches a constant value as the temperature approach is absolute zero. But it talks about with the exception of non crystalline solids, and then the first and second basically talk about perpetual motion et cetera.
Speaker 5: Right, but isn't there one that talks about like your it has to be an a vacuum without a container, like you can't have like basically it's about the atmosphere.
Speaker 6: All right, right, you can't have Yeah, of course, Yeah, that's a big one.
Speaker 5: Yeah for me. The rainbow. The rainbow, like if you have a straight glass door and the sunlight hit hits that glass door in the prism comes off of it, it's straight.
Speaker 4: Yep, that's a great straight Yeah.
Speaker 5: You know you have a rainbow. Right, there's no prodigal on either side. But it follows the firmament that we live underneath absolutely. And the restrictions to Antarctica is is a huge one for me because we're at war with some of these countries that we haven't agree a treaty until I think twenty forty, and with about like not going to Antarctica, with Antarctica being the wall, the ice wall, the end of the.
Speaker 6: Firmament, and so I always try to remember to ask this question. With that law, you think they are keeping people away because they would eventually find the end of the firmament. So you don't believe that there is life on the other side of the ice wall.
Speaker 5: There's there's they stated as passageways, right, they call it outer space, not upper space.
Speaker 4: There you go, right, outer space, you know.
Speaker 5: So there's I like the sometimes you get the idea of like the it's the Lost History of Flat Earth that shows you the negative on the moon. We're just a little bit out of that whole thing. And then you have like maybe a firmament inside of a firmament inside of a firmament type thing, like there's more than one firmament, and then the wandering planets or other stars. I mean it can go, it can go on and on and on and on, but the one that we live underneath is uh ah, there's restrictions. But i there has to be something on the other side, maybe besides water.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but of course you know they'll they'll never let us because again we comply with the matrix and we just accept what we're told as a whole right.
Speaker 5: Well, as a whole. I mean, there's so many things like like one of my favorite quote quotes is, uh, history is just a series of lies that's agreed upon. Yep, spot on that is that is I mean, it's his story, right, and we just have to follow what they like you don't have to, but like that, they want us to follow what they tell us.
Speaker 4: Yep.
Speaker 5: And nothing going on over here, nothing to.
Speaker 4: See here, move along as they say.
Speaker 5: Right, that's it, you know, like the Grand Canyon. The Grand Canyon has places that we can't go why, you know, there's just I don't know, there's this has been an like an awesome journey, the flat Earth truth or stuff. I said, I can't think my girl enough because she's the one that got all the ball rolling. That's awesome, you know. And it's it's I you have guests that and I like, I feel bad bad, but I feel for them because they they don't have anybody to talk to, and it's it's hard. It's a hard world out there. Like I have close, close, close friends, like I've known them since fifth sixth grade. I don't talk about this stuff, but.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and I don't know, like yourself, do you have you tested the waters and got immediately pulled back and you're like, you know, it's you know, the friendship means so much. You've known them for twenty thirty forty years. You just realize you could just tell from their reaction. It's just something you can't really toe the line, you know with these folks, right.
Speaker 5: Right, I mean that's like we can go into some really deep conversations about a lot of things. As soon as you bring up flatter, I mean, as soon as it, like, the conversation goes stale, it stops. And I love this this guy like a brother, and he'll look at me and goes like, dude, I know you're not dumb, but flatter the Earth is a flat man, and it's like, right, we're good. Well, the friendship means more than to me than.
Speaker 6: That, absolutely, and but at the same time, it really speaks volumes of the efforts that they put into the system they've created.
Speaker 5: Well, it's it's insane. We'll go back to my daughter real quick. She believes that the Earth is round, and I tell her all the time, I said, this is what daddy believes. And I'll show her. I will show I got the flat Earth map. There's another one that shows like the sun and the moon in a different way, and it shows the phases of the moon. I have the David Dave Wise app. But she believes that the Earth is round because a TV told her, like those words came out of her mouth.
Speaker 4: That's right. I did a I'm sorry, Oh go ahead.
Speaker 6: I did a podcast like six weeks ago on children's programming and the keyword there once again programming.
Speaker 4: And a lot of.
Speaker 6: That comes as a commercial that I found. I think a listener probably sentent it to me and I played it on my radio. But what was Elmo, you know, just talking about the jab and how happy he was? You know, the brainwashing, the subtle brainwashing even from Sesame Street and the Muppets or whatever, you know, insert children's popular television show here. It's you know, thirty percent meant to entertain, but seventy percent is to control and keep people from asking questions. That is the biggest goal, and that's why our education system is considered you know one it used to be at one time, probably in the late eighteen hundreds into the nineteen hundreds, you know, the cream of the crop as far as the world goes in education. Now it's we rank continuously like thirty forty fiftieth because we don't teach critical thinking.
Speaker 5: Right as soon as Rockefeller got ahold of it, Rockefeller is yeah, Rockefeller got ahold of it. Yeah.
Speaker 4: At the same time you've got workers medicine.
Speaker 5: It goes back to control, yep. And that's everything that when you try to like knock it down into the lowest domination, control is where I come up with. Everything is about that.
Speaker 6: It is indeed, so indeed, this has been just an amazing conversation. You know, when you've done your trucking days or whatever, you need to have your own podcast or YouTube cho Well, you can't have this conversation on YouTube.
Speaker 4: You have to go and rumble or something. But hats off to you.
Speaker 6: And it's awesome when you you know, when you get into the truth community, it becomes not quite twenty four to seven, but yeah, you become eager to learn more and it's a never ending you are always searching for more truth, for more true history to to you know, unfurl the lives that we've been told, and I can tell you still have that hunger.
Speaker 4: And it's been a real pleasure to have this conversation with you.
Speaker 5: Oh totally likewise, I'm glad, I'm glad it happened on the second time instead of the first, because I got way more experiences to talk about the trucking stuff, you know, like I'm gone fourteen to sixteen hours a day, and I don't even listen to music anymore. I listened to like grow podcasts or like about two hours apiece your pod costs come out. I listen to those, you know, and that's when I want to, like I said, you have to come out of the rabbit hole. You just have to do it. You've got to put it down, yep, because it like you can get overwhelmed. For me, I don't necessarily get burnt out, but I can get like like like.
Speaker 4: Information overload, and it can make you depressed. Yeah, you really can't.
Speaker 6: Well, like I said, go you know, April nineteenth of this year, saying, oh my gosh, this is more than just you know, you know, talking about perpetrators and Timothy McVay and you know John Doe number two and all these other people. But when you find out about Terrence Yake and you see the family members who are still just devastated thirty years later, and you understand that these are more than just rabbit holes and trying to connect dots. This is literally a spiritual war.
Speaker 4: We're in the middle of it. It's quite sobering, very much.
Speaker 5: I do believe that there's going to be like more of that stuff to come. I do believe we kind of are like coming close to the end with that kind of stuff. Yeah, but it's it's it's what hurts is watching people's suffered for no reason. I agree, you know you're watching. You're watching, like like fellow American stuffer for somebody to get better financially or a movement of some sort. Yep, you know again control, It's just it sucks one hundred percent.
Speaker 6: Well, as we come to a close, Robert, I want to give you the platform for the last word before we part ways.
Speaker 5: Well, I just you know, keep up what you're doing. This is this is awesome. I love the podcast. I binge it. Uh. There's so many like spin offs of the from guests that have been on here that every now and again I hit up this is Uh. It's an awesome space to be into. It's very educational. It's just uh ah, you know, don't don't dive in head first. And I mean, I guess you have to dive in head first, but like just come up for air. Let's come up for air with all this kind of stuff. But now I'm.
Speaker 6: Good, awesome, well, and again, thank you so much for your time and safe travels. I've always said the admiration I have for truck drivers. You are indeed the backbone of this country. You know, we can't thank you enough for everything that you do. So be safe on the road. God bless you and your family, and to all the listeners, thank you for your continued support. We'll have another episode for you next Sunday night at eight pm Eastern. Make sure you stop by the website, the Flat Earthfiles dot com. And again, if you'd like to join the podcast like Robert is, it is f E Files guest at gmail dot com and all the links and email addresses are in the show notes. For Robert, I'm George. God bless you all. Keep your head on a swivel, and until we meet again, my friends, we will see you.
Speaker 9: I knowing it's been struggle, that's pain.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna feel tired. Hell, don't by all the way, yeah, I don't. You feeling.
Speaker 9: You smile ain't the same, that's saw way go from.
Speaker 5: You feel like.
Speaker 1: You've lost your way don't give it, No, don't give it.
Speaker 5: But never is home.
Speaker 4: Don't let call the primise. It ain't done yet.
Speaker 5: He's got up.
Speaker 4: Glad, Why it's away time?
Speaker 5: Got up, mamby, Come.
Speaker 10: Why away? God?
Speaker 5: M called?
Speaker 11: I can see this street beside you. Child's are putting up the five.
Speaker 5: Oh you're stronger than a thing. You are.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you're gonna be all right. You're accepting a dead found beautiful. You're shot in ride.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're living, breathing, move, you can hold your head a pie.
Speaker 3: Don't give up, No, don't give in. You never lose home. Don't let gone on the primies. It ain't done Yet's God, I'm letting WANs.
Speaker 10: Away down the God of me because.
Speaker 5: Don't give up.
Speaker 4: No, don't give in.
Speaker 5: You never lose home.
Speaker 3: Don't let go on the primis.
Speaker 5: It ain't n likeness worth lit man.
Speaker 10: What's a way down the God?
Speaker 3: May call?
Speaker 10: Why's a way down the God? Oh yeah, what's a play down the God?
Speaker 5: Baby call?
Speaker 10: Oh yeah, got TV call.
Speaker 9: Don't give up, No, don't give in. Never so do they go of the Primis? I mean and don yas got a play?
Speaker 1: Wat's a kind of ey cot don't give no dog giving, never the sol don't they go the crime?
Speaker 11: It ain't done, Lovers for living? What's done? God of Erics? Oh, the God of needles? Why's he done?
Speaker 5: The God of a.
Speaker 4: You're listening to the Fact Hunter Radio Network.
Speaker 5: Just the facts, ma'am.