Speaker 1: The views and opinions expressed in this episode are intended to spark conversation and critical thinking. Some of the topics discussed may be controversial or challenge widely held beliefs. We encourage you to approach this content with an open mind, but also with a healthy sense of curiosity and skepticism. This episode is not meant to serve as definitive fact or professional advice. Instead, think of it as a starting point. Take what you hear, question it, Explore different perspectives, and seek out reliable sources to form your own informed conclusions. Ultimately, your understanding should come from your own research, reflection, and judgment. And now enjoy the Man's Face Podcast.
Speaker 2: Hey An, you'll turn me out just a little bit.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's that mass space vib.
Speaker 4: Step in the song michaelphone Check Russell Lescott well until I talk smooth black Jazz on her late nights with a corboat deep and it topics come in from the struggles that the winds.
Speaker 3: They address it with great drop.
Speaker 5: That's so cool. You can fill the pants to Kings of the Graph and all the rest. Kick black poaching, Welcome to the space You'll vat child the wait buss and last.
Speaker 6: You'll vote chillan wait bussing. Last you'll rot Chilan with bussing. Last, come hang out, Gus, now your brother with nothing but the best bass forever.
Speaker 7: Welcome, Welcome, Welcome into another edition of the Man Space Podcast. Now, this is the voice of Russ and with me as always. He's not here, but I did get another one of his vacation photos. He's out playing shuffle board with the little old ladies on the boat. So let's enjoy your vacation. We love to hear all about your crews when you get back. But Man Space Nation, you know, today we were supposed to have a guest on. A guest got ill, so he could not make the show. But I'm still rolling with my guest host and he is none other than the one and only Marcus A.
Speaker 2: Right, Hey, watch what's going on today?
Speaker 7: What's up Marcus? How you been, brother? Man?
Speaker 3: I've been good.
Speaker 2: It's been a good week, a good, great, blessing week. Man. It's awesome.
Speaker 7: Man. You know, last week was so much fun doing the show with you and Coach Ellis. You know, I had to have you back in here this week to continue the momentum. And we're just going to keep on riding guests to no guests. You know, we're just gonna sit here and we're gonna we're gonna parlay between the two of us today. How's that?
Speaker 2: That's great? But I got one question and one question only. Okay, coach allis ain't around, no way is because you know nod yeah me up on the ropes.
Speaker 7: Last week, boy, he was going all body blows on you, man.
Speaker 3: Yes, he was.
Speaker 7: Oh man, he was like, Okay, I'm gonna take you right here, so don't show marks. Boy.
Speaker 3: You heard that body bad too?
Speaker 7: Yeah, man. Yeah, but last week, man, he had so much good information. And I did another show this week. Uh, it's an episode that's gonna be coming out very very soon with a gentleman and was talking about, you know, testosterone levels and how vitamin A hurts your testosterone, right, and then how there's a lot of foods that have nickel in it, right, Yeah, and nickel hurts your testosterone levels as well. It can hurt your blood flow and it hurt your your manhood.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we can't have that.
Speaker 7: You know. One of the things that that really got me was, like he said, ever since he made the shift to a low nickel diet. Like he felt like he never had any problems in the bedroom area, but he had noticed that he wasn't getting the morning wood right, and so when he switched to the low nickel diet, he started getting morning wood again.
Speaker 3: Now I gotta understand what this low nickel diet is.
Speaker 7: So there's certain foods that you're not supposed to eat when it comes to that low nickel diet. And I did do some research on this one and pull them up. So beer with me second, So I'm gonna pull it so the low nickel. So, certain foods contain a high amount of nickel, right, So it's like oaks and wheat brand cereals, brown rice, lentils, chickpeas, the soybean products. Now we've all heard that soybean is not good for men. Soy products, right, Well, it's because of the high amount of nickel in it. Right, Chocolate and cocoa black tea is one that's high nickel. Some canned foods, depending on how they're processed, the metal in the canned food seeps into the into the food and will give it high amounts of nickel. Shellfish is high in nickel. Certain vegetables like spinach and lettuce and kale, green beans and even onions.
Speaker 3: But what can I eat them?
Speaker 7: Man? That's what I said, right, I like you, There's there's nothing, man, there's nothing, so to go even further, I started looking up like the whole vitamin A list, right, yeah, so the vitamin A list is like your carrots, your sweet potatoes, spinach, kale, buttonnut, squash, pumpkin. We don't need pumpkin. So, uh, red and orange bell peppers, right, mangoes, I just planted. I have my own garden out there. I just planted a bunch of red and orange bell peppers.
Speaker 2: You know, uh, your mangoes, your apricots. Back up for one second. Did you said red and orange bell peppers is a problem, toy?
Speaker 7: Yes, they're high in vitamin A.
Speaker 2: Now I love to cook with red and a, right, man?
Speaker 3: It turns out everybody?
Speaker 7: Yeah, So so the number for uh, vitamin A is supposed to be less than than for men, less than a thousand micrograms. Right now, how much of vitamin A is in and bell peppers? You know, probably need to go and google that, you know, man's fascination. You can, y'all can check that one out. But it went even further, right, so liver, right, I don't eat liver. I but he you know, the guy talked about orgon met in general, right, the hearts, livers and all that stuff. So you know a lot of times Thanksgiving you take the turkey giblets and you make gravy with it. You know, yeah, yeah, not supposed to do that. We can't do that yolks. This is one that really got me because I kind of went at him because I had always been taught that the egg yolk was the healthiest part of the egg. Right. You know a lot of people will only do egg white armlets and now because they're all the cholesterol. No, they say, the amount of zinc in the yolk is good for you. Right now. I'll get to zinc in a minute. But said, that's that's what you, So go ahead and eat the egg yolks, right, Okay, he said no, because if there's zinc in it, it's it's a minimal amount, and it's more vitamin a in the egg yolk than then and then there is zinc. So now I'm really thrown off, and I really need to do some numbers and some research and everything else behind this. Manspactation. The whole interview is going to come out in a couple of weeks, so you know, guys, stayed stay tuned for that one so you can kind of listen to to that whole episode is myself for doctor Garrett Smith. It's another one of the Rusting Company series. So there there's a lot of stuff in there. And within any interview, I tell you fact check. I don't just take like if you look on social media, you're gonna see fifteen different things to do, and then it will be a trend of do this, do this, do this, do this, and then the next week I'll tell you don't do this, don't do this, don't do this, don't do this right, So you just never know how things are gonna flow.
Speaker 3: Now, what were you saying about zinc?
Speaker 7: Now?
Speaker 2: Because I love to give me some pumpkin seeds, which is supposed to be good.
Speaker 3: Is you know? Yes?
Speaker 7: Can you tell me no? Zinc is good because it helps restore your testosterone. It's a natural way for men to restore their testosterone.
Speaker 2: So I eat a handful in the morning of seeds and a handful in the evening, you know.
Speaker 7: So see, I go in and out when it comes to pumpkin seeds, because it's once again reading on social media. I read that there's a substance in pumpkin seeds that help you sleep. So if you do pumpkin seeds, you're supposed to do them at night. Like I used to try. When I would drive up to Detroit, you know, from South Carolina, I would eat. My wife would get onto me because I'm eating so many sunflower seeds. Right, I would do it so I'm not bored, and I would just throw a bunch of seeds in my mouth. Have my cup, my my red solo cup will be full before we ever make it to Kentucky. I had to jump it out of the gas station and start up again, you know, and just keep spinning out my seeds the whole rest of the way. Right. But she would get onto me because of the amount of salt and everything in it, yeah, and stuff, and so she's like, you need to do pumpkin seeds. So I tried pumpkin seeds, and that whole ride, I'm like, I'm struggling. I can't I'm so tired, I can't make it. This is not gonna work. So I ended up, you know, I would start drinking energy drinks. Oh yeah, man, bro, I on a right, it would take me twelve hours to drive to Detroit, right, twelve twelve and a half of some stops in there. I would probably get about three energy drinks on the ride. No, that's so bad for your kidneys, man, Yeah, you're right, right, So I got it. We did a show late last year with about Release the coffee Cuffs, right, and we talked about the dangers of caffeine and what caffeine does to your body. And so I had gotten off of it, was doing great, and I was like, all right, yeah, this is working out. I'm not doing any caffeine. Then all of a sudden we started traveling again. It's like, oh, yeah, I get bored. The drive gets boring, right, That takes me down on the lot. So but yeah, when you're talking about the energy drinks being bad for your liver, the vitamin A, the excess vitamin A is also supposedly bad for your liver, and it becomes toxic and to the point that you know, certain things like leaky gut happened. So because your body can't process all the toxic bio that the vitamin A produces, that you know, it's it's pushing it out into your intestines like that, and you get that leaky gut.
Speaker 2: So it will work for us because you got that going on, we start. Then then the tea levels start to get low. Right when it's time to get to work.
Speaker 3: You can't get the.
Speaker 2: Work, You're right, because you can great, I guess you can take some you know, some of them pills.
Speaker 7: Right, the little blue ones, the love yellow ones, the low white ones. You can take. You take them now, they got little green ones. Now you know you do it. But yeah, but I.
Speaker 2: Don't know if they you know, over time they might stop working absolutely low, right, if you so right, because a lot of them don't fix the problem.
Speaker 7: Right, So what they do is they increase the blood flow, right, But a lot of them don't help with the arousal. Right. So it's like if you're doesn't matter how much blood you got flowing through your body, if you're not in the mood, it's not gonna work.
Speaker 3: That's true. That's true.
Speaker 7: That is true. So there's a that's where I mentioned the little green one. Right, there's a little green one that I've seen that supposedly helps you get into the mood right. It works on the arousal levels as well as the blood flows.
Speaker 2: So that's really interesting that they have something that would do that. So we have to ask the gentleman on the next show, Yes, does this stuff work? Doesn't it work? What is it doing to us?
Speaker 3: You know?
Speaker 2: Can we eat the pumpkin seeds? And beyond right or right? How can we keep this going? Because you're talking about I can't eat this and that and that and this because of the nickel in and I got to figure out how to get on my old nickel diet. Yeah, like, well, damn, I want to go back to my twenties. Nothing affected me.
Speaker 7: I did a show with the host of the Between the Seats podcasts, doctor Stephanie z Right. She's a urologist out of Maryland. She has her own clinic there, has her own podcast, man Spaceination check out the Between the Sheets podcasts. But when she was on the show, she made a point. We were talking about testosterone levels and where your testosterone levels should be. However, one of the things that's like hand in hand with testosterone. As you raise your testosterone levels, your estrogen levels too. So it's like you got to find something that helps do that, but at the same time blocks the estrogen levels because otherwise you got moves going on, the man boobs and all this other stuff. You know. It's like, so it's you got this double edged sword. It's like do I take the stuff for the to to help me or do I just you know not? And then if you're not following a a doctor who's actually doing the test on you, you can raise your levels too high, right.
Speaker 2: Right, then you go back to being eighteen and nineteen and your face is breaking all out all over, and now you have the anger issues that you didn't help.
Speaker 8: This is.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you'd be unable so how And then you know your woman ain't gonna want to deal with all of that, and then she seek your face and it's like, honey, what's going on with your face? What's going on with all these pimples, you know, and all of this stuff, and why you're so angry all the time. And then all of a sudden they started to say, Wow, I don't want to be buy but you I don't want to touch you. You damn mad all the time. I mean, it's like we got to figure out the balance. You know, it's difficult.
Speaker 7: M so it's like you have to get with a good professional. However, a lot of times, you know, these places they don't They just are about their money. They don't really care about anything else.
Speaker 2: Now it's just they don't care. Because you can go to the gas station and get a peal and a lot of times the gas station pills one. We don't know what's in them. But at one point they banned a lot of them because they actually put the solid feel which is that you know that blue one. They put that in there and it was caused people to have issues and to have wood too long, and they weren't even getting the medic. So it's kind of like we in this quase, what the heck do we do now?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 2: Even if we go to the gym all the time as you get older, I want to ask that man, So if you get the gym all the time, how's that helping us out? I know we increasing our testassom but right lauring the estrogen now because we're working out, like what is happening to us? But I still understand this nickel thing man you sell I can't eat spinach no more, no carrots, no nothing. I look man, space Nation. I love my vegetables. I'm not, you know, I'm I'm I love them. Don't get me wrong, because I will like a grape steak or some chicken. But I do love my vegetables. But now you're talking about the favorite vegetables I like to eat, I can't eat them, right.
Speaker 7: Yeah. Well, so him and I went back and forth. So he talked about you know zinc, right, Yeah, he said, the best way to get zinc is through meat. Right, So eating you know, the grass fed beef and things like that, it's a great way to naturally get zinc in your body. I kind of went back and forth with him because once again, what I was taught, and it's what a doctor told me many many years ago, and I had not here heard anything contradicting this was when you eat meat, you only you don't eat beef, you don't eat pork. You can eat all the fish you want, because the fish will spit out. If you watch a fish, a fish will spit out anything that's not food. Yes, they talked about how dirty fish and you know, catfish and all this stuff because their bottom feeders whatever. Now, if it's not food, they're not gonna eat it, right, right, So you can eat all of that. When you eat chicken and turkey, you only eat the breast, right, because there's no blood vessels in the breast, right, So that's what go ahead. I can't eat chicken wings, chicken wings. So now because of the blood vessels and in the chicken wings, you know how you get those big giant wings.
Speaker 2: And everything else every time I look at them.
Speaker 7: Right, it's the injections. So they inject them into the blood stream to make the chickens bigger and plumper and everything else. And so this is what I was taught. And so that's why you don't eat the wings, because that stuff stays into the blood stream. They don't eat the wings, don't eat the legs, don't eat the thighs. Only eat the breast because there's you know, there's no blood in the breast. That's why I've always hated one pot meals. Right. It always bothers me when I would see people cooking these one pot meals and they're cooking with thighs or or things like that or thrown because I'm like, dude, that ain't gravy. That's blood leg Seriously.
Speaker 2: That is true, That is true, you know, But I mean I can deal without the thighs.
Speaker 3: I can deal without the legs.
Speaker 2: Come on, man, I can't hand no wings.
Speaker 7: And everything in moderation, right, everything in moderation.
Speaker 2: A miss some hot sauce, some mouth sauce. You come to Chicago, go right, go to one of the rest restaurants you know from the West Side, and some uncle rimas and some hair ows and get that mountain, mad mad, I probably need to stop talking about it before I try to go get something with my wife. Kill me and I show up on some wings now. But I do love to eat chicken breasts more, but I do like my wings. So I guess I'm better because I would always only want wings, but now I do mostly breasts now, I don't even eat that meat anymore.
Speaker 3: So I'm ahead of that curve.
Speaker 7: Right kind of. Yeah, you're ahead of the curve. However, you know, according to doctor Smith, you gotta eat the eat the meat for the zinc, all right. I'll just keep eating pumpkin seeds then, So I'm gonna take this one step further. There's a euryal just on online. She's always posting online, Doctor Rachel, I've been following her online. Right she talked about a product called l argentine. Have you heard of that one? Yes, she said, l argentine, and I will butcher the substance that it creates in your body. So I'm not gonna say, but it creates the substance in your body that your body can't process and can kill you.
Speaker 3: Well, then what the hell we're supposed to eat? What what are we supposed to do?
Speaker 7: I was, you know, I was one. I was taking l argentine for years. Right, I've been doing it, but I would do it inconsistently, right I would. You know, I'm maybe one twice a week or every now and then, you know, but I wasn't doing it every day.
Speaker 2: See, now you're gonna make me throw my l argentine away.
Speaker 7: I threw mine out after I saw that mine's in the trash you know. Matter of fact, mine should be at the landfill right now. Treay was yesterday.
Speaker 2: Well, mim better catch up. I gotta wait to trash day next week. Many doctor Rachel talks about nitric oxide.
Speaker 7: Yes, so you do get nitric oxide supplements. However, it's just like with anything when it comes down to that nitric oxide, not all products are created equal, right, Because if you start looking at the ingredients. And this is something I really paid attention to years ago. Like I would go into the little blue store that doesn't sponsor us, so I won't mention their name, but you know it's the big box blue store. I would go in there and I would look at in the vitamin aisle and and so you know, you pick up just vitamin C for example, Right, you look and it's all these fillers that would be in the product first, yes, before it actually, So it's like, what do you do at that point, right before you actually get to something. The further is down in the ingredients list, the less like the little least amount of the product is actually in it. Yeah, so you know it just it's tough, right, Doctor Z was saying, make sure whatever you get is third party tested, so you can either you know, it should be on the bottle or you have to go to the company's website make sure the product is third party tested, otherwise you're gonna get scammed in it.
Speaker 2: So that's interesting because with a lot of vitamins, they have a lot of fillers, yep. And these companies make billions of dollars a year giving you a ten amount of what the real vitamin is. But that that was the reason that I stopped buying zinc and a vitamin. I started getting through pumpkin seeds and trying to find other things that I can get it through. But it's interesting that we keep getting advertised that this will solve this problem for us from that particular aspect. This will increaseure testosterone, this will do this, this will do that, this will do this, And it's like, does it really or is it like just you talking? Because think about it, we have all these companies now where you don't need a prescription per se doctor to get the yellow peel, the white peel, the green peel, and the blue peel now right, so it's like you can chew it and do it right. So now it's like, what does it happen? What is that really doing to us? Because it's not increasing testosterone level.
Speaker 7: No, it's not. It's not helping increase the toss. And with anything, I believe that the more you take stuff, the more your body gets used to it and the less effective it becomes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because you gotta I'm sure if you got one of those pills, you can't do one now if you've been taking it for a long time. You gonna have two or three and then you gotta wonder how dangerous is that to your heart?
Speaker 7: Right right?
Speaker 2: Man, look this gentleman when we tell we have a lot of questions for him, because man's is gonna need to understand how we stay on the up and up as we age and get older. You're young, guys, you know. Enjoying your time. Enjoying your time, you do what have once you cross that forty five bark and start hitting fifty and then so folks as soon as they hit forty. So look man, space nation, all you young fellas out there, enjoy your time.
Speaker 3: Yeah, enjoy your time.
Speaker 2: And now when you come and you listen to the show where he is going to be educating us, you need to listen to that show because we want you to be prepared so you don't have to go through all of that going forward. Because everybody liked the wood and we want to be able to keep it going in the right direction.
Speaker 7: Yeah, and next week there will be a lot of conversation about would so it would not be a show for your children. But there are some products out there that we will be talking about. And I'm not even sure. How that's the best way I've like. Yeah, So to the next week on that one Nation, we're gonna regroup and we're gonna take a quick break. If you're right back, we're more of the mass Space podcast, and we are back with more of the Man Space Podcast and filling in for big lessons the one and only Marcus A right. You know, if you if you don't say that a you know, and you just search MICUs Marcus right, you you end up with the wrong guy. So you got to make sure that you're doing Marcus A.
Speaker 2: Right because if you don't, you're gonna end up with the Terminator Fromminator.
Speaker 7: Four that one or an erotic fiction novel.
Speaker 2: Oh damn for real? Yes, okay, that's a new one on me. Yes to the Terminator, dude, Yes, yeah, I took look Man's face the Nation.
Speaker 3: Here's a funny story.
Speaker 2: I was, you know, I love sci fi, and I was watching The Terminator and my daughter was really little at the time, and she got terrified when she saw Arnold get up and started slicing put I didn't know she was in the room, you know, she came in looking for me and and she got terrified and ran back. So then when terminator four came out and the man said.
Speaker 3: My name is Marcus right. Look, she ran out of the room.
Speaker 2: I ran to her mom and said, mom, somebody stole my daddy and said his name is Marcus Raight and and he don't look like my daddy, but.
Speaker 3: And he's a terminator man.
Speaker 7: For two days, every time she saw me, she was crying, are you really my dad?
Speaker 2: It was just so funny because she was so and she was only like two and a half. That was funny. So you have to.
Speaker 7: Have to put the a in there. Man. That reminds me. What was the show V. Have you remember that movie TV series V? Yes, where you know the people tried to assimilate themselves as humans and they would have like human skin on and they would be aliens up under it that looked like lizards or whatever. Yes, I remember my dad, and for my knowledge, my dad always had a mole on his face. I looked at him one day and the mole wasn't there anymore. Oh no, I'm like my dad's an alien. I scratched the crap out of him trying to pull that skin. Oh that's terrible, boy, that is terrible, you know, I got a good question for I guess next week, because yeah, I want to ask him because when you do some it's interesting.
Speaker 2: What you learn in research that honey to too. What is it two tablespoons of honey? I think it's like a couple hours before you go to bed can help maintain t levels.
Speaker 7: So your testosterone levels. That that's kind of interesting because your testosterone levels actually increase overnight while you sleep.
Speaker 2: They do, but if you have a problem with low tight it's supposed to help.
Speaker 7: Yeah, because I don't know. The whole just behind you getting morning wood is that your testosterone levels are at its highest, highest peak in that morning stretch. That's right somewhere between four am and ten am. You're at your highest levels of the day.
Speaker 3: M But so I'm just curious that I want it. Does it help?
Speaker 2: Does it not help? And then, like you brought up a great point with all this stuff that's on social media, if you do this and drink this and eat this and do that and do this, is it really working or is it somebody making stuff up? Because right now, you know everybody knows everything on the internet is true, ha ha ha.
Speaker 3: But the interesting thing.
Speaker 2: Is is any of that really true, the stuff that they talk about herbally, right, because remember, you know, just from basic science when we learned when we were in school and younger, Russ, you know, we learned certain things where this medicine is medicinal and it can help you, and it can do this, it can do that, you know, but we also learned that plant life would help, right, because we have to think about, like what did they do back in the earlier days before we had all this, you know, pharmaceutical companies with all this medicine that can actually help us, Like what did they learn to do that? Like how did they learn to develop those pills increase blood flow? And I'm interested because I didn't know it was a green one, the green peel that that would do the blood flow and help would arouse them. How the heck did they even come up with that? Like what plant did they get that from?
Speaker 7: That's very true, very true, Like where did all of it come from? You know a lot of times. So the episode that's that's going to air in a couple of weeks, he talked about vitamin D. Right, So I was sitting here looking up like ways to naturally increase your testosterone, right, okay. And one of the things that it says here is getting enough vitamin D sunlight exposure helps make it helps your body make more vitamin D. Now we are basically in a society world. More and more of us have office jobs, right right, not in the five world. We're inside sitting at a desk, not exposed to sunlight. When you go to work, it's dark, and when you leave to go home, it's dark, and so you're in the house, and then it's like, hey, what are you doing on the weekends. You're watching football, you're watching basketball, You're watching you know, watching your sports. You know. So you're in the house on the weekends. You're not getting outside and getting that exposure. So that could play a lot into a lot of the lower testosterone in men. It says that low vitamin D is linked to lower testosterone. So here's one of the things that doctor Smith talked about. He said, a lot of the supplements that have that are vitamin D. There's a part of it that's called dcon which is used to make rat poison. That what right, So I mean I had some bottles of vitamin D downstairs and I started looking like, okay, you know, I can't find my glasses, so I feel like Velma.
Speaker 3: My glasses, I can't see what I'm.
Speaker 7: So I was like, I'm gonna have to come back and do this and later on when I cut my phone at least and can take a picture and look at the ingredients that's in this.
Speaker 2: So wow. Yeah, So what I'm hearing is I need to figure out what. Ain't no sun in the shy in Chicago. Ain't men no sun for a minute a round up in here, But the next sunny day, I might have to just go and and do you know, do what people do and go. I don't need a tan, but maybe get a little bit of a tan so I can get some vitamin deep. How long we got to stay outside? Is it five minutes?
Speaker 7: See?
Speaker 2: I got to get I can fall asleep in the sun.
Speaker 7: See South Carolina, you know, I go out there and cut grass and I turned like three shades. I didn't. I've gotten sunburned since I've been in South Carolina. I've gotten sunburned three of the last four years.
Speaker 2: So well, then it looked like that just fast year in vitamin D then.
Speaker 7: Right, But that's just cutting grass, you know, So that's yeah. I don't. IM not a fan. I'm not a fan of being out there in the sun too long because it's down here. It's a different story.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 2: That's interesting. You bring up a very good point about D and being in the sun. You know, that's one thing doctors don't touch for unless you request a vitamin D test to see what levels your vitamin D is.
Speaker 7: So this is this is funny to me because the same doctor that was talking about don't eat the eat they only eat the chicken breasts and stuff. Yeah, right, the one I went to years ago, he was saying that it is impossible. Don't let a doctor tell you that you are low on vitamin D, especially if you're black. He said, there's no such thing when you're black, because you're because your your your skin is melanated right now. Granted, different hues of black people have more melanin and more you know, more enrichment vitamin D in their bodies than lighter skin hues.
Speaker 2: So who knows, I gotta go get darker than let me, you know, the sun come out.
Speaker 7: Go cut some grass, markets, go cut you.
Speaker 2: I know, I gotta start wearing a hat when I cut the grass because I put my hat on and and keep my skin covered. You know, yeah, I might have to take it. You know, I'm might have to do an old school with the shirt off and mod the line.
Speaker 7: I hope the neighbors what I would hate to see that fight when you come back in the house. Who you tried to crash?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I would get hurt pretty pretty quick.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're right about that.
Speaker 2: Maybe when she's not around there, you go, Oh damn, tax season over, so yeah, I know she's home on the weekends now, damn.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I'm just saying I'm gonna have to take the shirt off and go outside and do a little working out. And you know I got this. Then let me be quiet. Sorry, man's face, I can't tell y'all in ain't no telling. The wife might listen to it, right, right, and you know what, missus right I am. I'm just laughing for the sake of the mass face.
Speaker 7: No listening to here, y'all. Don't send any your hate towards me. I'm on your side on this one. Nobody wants to see him out there without his shirtle.
Speaker 3: That's good. Okay, that's good. R that's good. I like how you gave that.
Speaker 7: Okay, okay man, But yeah, so you know you were talking about the exercising, right, Yes, So one of the big things that works against your testosterone. There's multiple full studies out there about this is your quartersol level? Right? Yes, yep, So stress raises your quartersol level, right, And there's a lot of studies out there. When you're high in stress, your body your body tries to eliminate cortisol overnight, but when you have too much of it, you don't get enough sleep, it resides and turns into fat.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 7: And so a lot of guys that they think, oh, you know what, I just I had a beer, I had some you know, I've been drinking beer. You know, this little spare tire over here, that's that's cortisol. That's that's sitting there. So there's a lot of studies out there that say, lower your cortisol, you can raise your testosterone levels, and you can lose belly fat by doing by lowering your quartersol levels. I I will say there was a product that used to be on the market and I cannot remember the product. I used to take it years ago, and I could feel my mood change when I would take it, and you know, I was losing weight and everything. But I didn't understand how the product worked. Back then, I was I was much younger and didn't know a whole lot at the time, right, But I was still working out. I was doing good with everything. You know. Years later, I tried to get the product again. It didn't work the same way because before I could take it and I could instantly feel my mood change, you know, I could. I would feel happier all of a sudden, you know. When when I found the product again years later, it didn't work that way anymore. You know, I didn't feel anything. It's like it's you know to me, you know, my little happy pill that I was taking. It was let me down because I didn't I wasn't getting the same results. Right. There was a nitric oxide product that I used to take, n ox two. Right, Me and a buddy of mine, we would take it and we would go to the gym every day, right, and it was just to help with our workouts because you know how you have have you seen the body pump classes where it's kind of like aerobics with weights and stuff like that. We would finish our workouts and then we would walk past the class and kind of look in, you know, and it's majority women in there. So we kind of peek in the class, and you know, the lady would always us leading the class, like come on, come on, come join us, Come join us. No no, no, no no. So one day we decided to join the class, got in the class. I remember I blacked out. What yes, I blacked out in this class? Right, I went down. I when I kind of revived myself, I was on one knee. I left my weights right there and walked out the door, and I said, okay, I'm gonna fix this. So I found the nitric oxide right NX two, great product. Right, was taking it every day we go to the gym, workout, take the nitric oxide. Boom boom, boom, boom boom. Had no issues in that class like a beast bro boom. Well, not knowing back then, because there's a lot more information and studies out there now than it was back then. Right, you know, you go to GENC and they tell you, hey, take this as good. Okay, you're gonna take it just GNC right, Well, uh not. One of the things that it would do was not knowing that nitric oxide increased your blood levels right, So it helped you recover quicker, you know, and not just from your workouts, but from your your evening workouts, if you catch my dress.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, yes, so.
Speaker 7: Right. So it's like when when you sitting there like round two, round three, round four, round five type type nights. You know, that nitric oxide was amazing. Yes, So all of a sudden, I try to find that same product because that that same product was so great. I can't find that product anymore. You don't know what name it was, nitri It was just nitric oxide. It was n O X two is the name of the product. They don't make that product anymore, right, I wonder why. Well, so I asked doctor Z about it. She says, well, there's a lot of things that was on the markets years ago that have been deemed illegal, so they had to take certain things out of products and things like that, and so not without her knowing exactly what the product was, because I did find something similar, you know, and it didn't have the same type effect. Right, every nitric oxide level I've tried since, I've never had the same results as I did with that, you know. But then, you know, as I mentioned earlier, now you got to make sure stuff is third party tested, because you don't know what you're getting. You know, you could be getting stuff from a little sweatshop in China. You know, you never know, You never know.
Speaker 2: Man, It's just we got a lot of questions for this guy. What can you what can you not take? What can you do? What can you not do right? Any supplement can you can take to really help you? Supplement to get right right?
Speaker 7: Right? Well, Doctor Rachel always preaches nitric oxide, and she actually sells one on her site. I haven't tried it. I've been curious to try it, but it's one that her company stands behind.
Speaker 2: So might I might have to order it and check it out?
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, because that that that might be the new n Ox too, is what she has there. Now are you how often do you drink alcohol or do you drink at all?
Speaker 2: If I drink, it's like so social. It might be once every like I don't know, four or five months, and it's.
Speaker 7: Usually one right, all right, I'm pretty much in the same boat with you. It's it's not very often for me, but heavy drinking can reduce your testosterone level. Ye, I ain't doing that, And it's a moderate or occasional use is fine, but daily use is is uh dangerous because A, not only does it hurt your liver because as your liver is trying to filter out everything yea once, once your liver can't do that anymore, you start to create the leaky gut situation. You start creating all these different problems and things like that. But it also all of those things hurt your testosterone level.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I got a lot of like, how does it beat? Juice? The actual juice help you?
Speaker 7: You know what I mean?
Speaker 3: I know it doesn't increase the tea levels, but so to help the blood flow, what's supposed to help.
Speaker 7: Right, It's supposed to be a natural way to increase your nitric oxide.
Speaker 2: So is I gotta try? I know it lowers your blood pressure, but I got tried from that aspect, you know.
Speaker 7: I So I used to juice. I would juice every morning, and a buddy of mine told me juice to beat. You know, when you make your juice juice a beat, right, Well, I didn't know that you were only supposed to take a little bit of the beat and put it in there, right Really? When Yeah, when I would juice everything, I if I do something I have to do twice the amount, right, because I have to I have to do it for my wife as well, right right. So I made my juice. I put two beats in there.
Speaker 2: Oh damn.
Speaker 7: I had to call out of work for two days.
Speaker 2: Do you have to call out of work for two days because the wood was saluting and you had to take kid business?
Speaker 7: No? I had to go. I had to go take the Browns to the Super Bowl. I was in the bathroom like clockwork, like it tore me. Uh and and if you don't know, like they used to use beats, And this is why I never used to like red velvet cake, because they used to use the juice from a beat to give red velvet that red color. So knowing that your body doesn't break down that red dye that passes straight through you. So it's like you sit there and you know, you're checking your you're checking your tissue, or you look back, you look like you just had a fight with a wolverine.
Speaker 3: Like you look trying to figure out what the heck that happened to be?
Speaker 7: What happened to me? Because this is awful? Man.
Speaker 2: Yes, yeah, now I do about four ounces.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I mean that four ounces that that's that's about right, that's about right, you know, But I will I liked this beat juice that I would find in the store. It's like a beaten orange juice, right, and I would get that and drink it. But I'm you know, when I was doing it, I would always do it because, Okay, yeah, I've been on vacation and I'm back. You know, I didn't eat right, and you know, i've been in a hotel room for three four days. Now I'm back home. I'm trying to get my system back, right, I would drink some beet juice. I never thought about it from the effects of increasing the blood flow and and things like that. So that was a little that was a little different for me, you know, just kind of learning out.
Speaker 2: They say it works. I drink a little. I took about four ounces every couple of days because I don't want to be taking the Browns to the super Bowl ever again because the first time I did, I drink like like a whole cupful, like maybe eight and a half ten ounces. New I was taking them to the super Bowl with you, right, So I do.
Speaker 7: Four hold that farf Okay, we're bad, We're bad, But yeah, so, but there are you know, the different products to try to increase nitric oxide, increase your testosterone levels, you know, doing the zinc, the zinc increases it. My biggest thing is what can you do to decrease the estrogen levels while you increase the testosterone. And doctor Z was saying, like, the most effective way to test for testosterone is through your salava, right, really? Yeah? So I have you done one of those testosterone tests before? I did it too, right, and they did it through blood tests, right, And she's like, that's not the most effective way. The most effective way is through your salava. So I was like, hm, I was curious about that. So I went on Amazon. I started looking and I found test kits that you can do, right really, So now I'm curious, are do those work? Are they actually effective? Is it true? You know, true to life when you do it? You know, I got it. I got my yearly physical coming up in a couple of weeks, right, so when I go do my yearly physical, you know, maybe I had those test strips and see if they will test my testosterone levels with blood work at the same time, so I can do a comparison to see how accurate they are. You know, I'm curious about that. I'm curious, yeah, because you know, when you're taking the supplements and stuff like that to raise your testosterone levels, you don't want it to get too high. I went on to one of those programs for about six months, right, but they said I had low te So they gave me like this cream that you you know, you rub between your legs and you know, every every morning and you're good, right, Well, there's like three clicks, you know, rub three clicks on. That's that's what they'll tell me. And I got tested every month, right, Yeah, Well by the fourth month, my testosterones were like in the fourteen hundred levels, which is way too high. And they're like, oh, you got to scale this down to like one every other day or stuff like that. Now, you know, instead of doing three clicks you know, every every day, do one click every other day, you know, to try to lower it back down again. But it's like the amount of money that you were paying for that, and and to me outside of you know, yeah, my face was breaking out and stuff like that, and the anger issues that I was having. I wasn't seeing like results to the point where I was thinking I should have, right, you know, I wasn't losing weight. I wasn't you know, I wasn't seeing the transformation of my body. I was going to the gym at the same time, so I was working out every day, but I wasn't seeing the transformation that I wanted that I thought I should have seen during it's time from doing all this testosterone. So I'm really curious when it comes to that man, and it's like, Okay, what can you do? What can you not do? There's another product that I saw that supposed to supposed to raise your and we'll talk about it off air because I don't want to promote them because they you know, they're not one of our sponsors yet. But it's supposed to raise your testosterone levels. But at the same time, it has estrogen blockers in it.
Speaker 3: That's not like steroids.
Speaker 7: Kind those does sound like steroids, but it you know, it's a product that's out there that you can buy on the market. There's two different ones that I've been looking at, but this one really kind of caught my attension because it specifically said it will block the estrogen.
Speaker 2: Interesting. Yeah, it's very interesting for real.
Speaker 7: Yeah, So that's one, you know, we'll talk about that one off air. Yeah, we'll come back and get at that one. But there is so doctor Z brought up these things, right, she said that for men that have problems, because the whole show with her we were talking about Edie and what you can do for Edie, right, and of course you know we went through the different pills and things like that. But they have this pump, right, So not the vacuum pump that when you think of the pump that you actually just kind of you know, you slip on and you vacuum yourself up. What I was thinking about, right, it's not that, Okay, it's it's a little thing that they do. They make a little slit and do it into your manhood and they put this little pump in there. Right, so when you're ready, you just kind of almost just like the old Nike shoes of the pumps, you just kind of pump it up. And it's real technology now, just came from the doctor. And when you're done, you just kind of hit a release void and it just kind of.
Speaker 3: Oh my god.
Speaker 2: But the question would be does it does it do? Doesn't set the wood the right way? I'm just saying, you think about it. First of all, the slit is a problem, Yeah, slit in your manhood. The second part is is it pumping it up the right way?
Speaker 7: Yeah, because you.
Speaker 2: Don't want to get in there, and it's it's it's uh.
Speaker 8: It's yeah, it's that with the way it's supposed to be. It's all the offensive direction, right.
Speaker 2: I don't know, man, that's boy, they got some crazy stuff out there for us.
Speaker 7: Now. I just knew that's not something I would ever try. Oh no, no, no no. When you said slip that that that yeah, that that wasn't gonna happened to me. But then there's another one, and there's a slit that it gets involved, but it's it's a slit that goes on your butt cheek and they have these little pellets that increase your testosterone and so you don't have to come and do shots, so you don't have to remember. You just you know, take get this little slit day, insert this little pack in your butt, see it right the cheek. You know, you know you you can't do leg day for a couple of days, you know, to the little slit heels. But the stuff lasts like three months.
Speaker 2: Uh, man, space nation, I don't know how many y'all want to do that.
Speaker 3: But both of those sound like a problem for me.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, No, I couldn't. I couldn't do it. That was out. So the third one she mentioned was a shot. Now I do know people that are doing the shot. I can't. I would just I just can't do it.
Speaker 3: You give your you do your own shot.
Speaker 7: It's it's it's a needle, and it's not in your arm, it's right in the tip of your man.
Speaker 3: That sounds painful.
Speaker 7: And no, there are people that have had great success, especially guys who have who have had prostate cancer and had their prostates removed from cancer. A lot of times that when men have deal with that, with the prostate cancer and deal with UH or in large prostates, they suffer from extreme ed like none of the pills work anymore and the only thing that will work for them is that shot.
Speaker 2: Just thinking about taking a shot don't sound right right there. It sounds wrong, right. It sounds very wrong for me.
Speaker 7: So it makes you wonder. It's like, Okay, does east amount of vitamin A does that hurt your prostate as well? That's there's there's not enough studies out there to know exactly where prostate cancer comes from.
Speaker 2: So we need to make these scientists to wort have figured that out.
Speaker 7: Man. It's basically see if there's a correlation from increased amount of vitamin A and prostate cancer because a lot of times when they do the testing on the liver to see because when you have too much vitamin A, it's in your liver, right, it gets stored in your liver. So the only way they can they don't do the biopsies on the liver anymore. The only time they do it is when you're dead.
Speaker 2: There it'll be a while for me, you know right, you know right, But I'm not taking those shot at the tip.
Speaker 7: It ain't happening, no chance, and you're not. You're not gonna get you some air Marcus.
Speaker 2: Is no mm hmmm, no.
Speaker 7: Hold on baby, Oh my god.
Speaker 2: And then you know you're gonna make a man because you haven't told her to hold on right and all warmed up and ready to go. Now you're trying to hold on. I can't do air markets and can't do no shot. Yeah I bet yeah, I'm gonna just have to start going to the gym a lot harder.
Speaker 7: Yeah, Yeah, you're right, you're right. You gotta get a healthy lifestyle. You gotta work on losing the belly fat because you know the story belly fat, which we contributed to the cortisol and things like that all plays into that lower testostere what.
Speaker 2: Kills us all the way around, not in that area, it just kills everything. Yeah, and we don't need that. So Man Space Nation, I want to tell you how to do one thing. Go get a check up. Make sure you're getting your check up. Look, make sure you're taking your stuff out to make sure you're healthy. That's very important for us because a lot of us don't like going to the physician. But you know, again, while you're rolling in your twenties, man y'all having a good old time, cut you when you get on the other side of forty five, you might want to make sure you're doing all the right things. So Man Space Nation, get to the doctor, find out what you need.
Speaker 7: To do, and do it absolutely. And with that said, we'll be back with more of the mass Space podcasts. As we do each week, we like to close the show with just a little bit of inspiration. Leadership. It's not about the title that you hold. Leadership is about the responsibility that you carry. It shows up in those small, quiet decisions, the hard conversations, and the things you do in the moments when nobody is watching. It is built in how you treat people, how you listen, and how you choose to grow when things get uncomfortable. Every great leader starts the same way, by learning, by failing, and by showing up again and again. Anyway, and along the way, you realize that leadership is less about having all the answers and more about creating space for others to rise with you. You see, wherever you are on your journey, just keep going. Lead with intention, lead with integrity, and most importantly, lead with heart, because the impact you make is not measured by how far you go along, but by how many people you bring with you. Men's fascination, just remember this one simple fact. Leadership isn't about being followed. It's about making sure that others believe they can lead to until next time. Man, you know, it's all about being that perfect leader. And sometimes, you know, when you are a leader, you got to be able to lead yourself and be able to follow your own advice. Yes, and you know, as we've been talking about today, a lot of it is you know, it's just taking care of yourself. You know, we can always I don't think that a good leader can go out there and tell everybody what to do and not do it himselves.
Speaker 2: Of course, that's correct. You've got to have self awareness. Without it, you can't lead anyone anyway because you're not aware of how you are.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, next week we Marcus will be back with us again. Yes, we have a very interesting conversation with another doctor who is of the company firm Tech, and he has some products out there. Go out to the website and check out firm Tech, and if you decide to check out some of our products, check out our code it's TMSP fifteen and where you get fifteen percent off any of the products on his site. Because a lot of our conversation today, he has products that can kind of help you in that area. And we'll expand upon that a lot more next week. But in the meantime, if you want to take a look in the meantime, go ahead TMSP fifteen and get fifteen percent off your first purchase. Now Man's Facination, As we do every Monday nights on WTMSTV dot com, you can catch the latest episodes two day's early for releases to the rest of the world on Wednesdays. So Monday nights, eight pm Eastern catch the latest episode of the Man Space Podcast w tms TV dot com. And then on Thursdays is Throwback Thursdays, we're back to back to back to back episodes of the Man Space Podcast starting at eight pm Eastern time. It's a lot said a lot of information. Markets has been fun. I'm looking forward to us coming back together again next week because I think next week's gonna be a really good one. Oh yeah, I'm excited, y'all. I'm gonna leave that alone. He gave me a layup and I'm just like, you know, no, take layup, don't take the lab. I'm not gonna take that's the low hanging fruit. I'm not gonna do it. I'm gonna leave that out alone. So Man Space Nation, on that note, we are out of here. No gimmicks, just.
Speaker 2: Game that my suring sight.
Speaker 4: They shine like the city on a Friday night.
Speaker 6: Man talk, really talk.
Speaker 4: That's the way that you blessed your acknowledging and.
Speaker 6: Lives in the same for next from light boats.
Speaker 3: To the Jokestad.
Speaker 2: Here they're a.
Speaker 4: Tag team champions, yet little chit with through it. So pulling up a chair at the stress stid jazz from the beat drops, you.
Speaker 7: Know the rest.
Speaker 6: You'll go child with brusson. Last, you'll go chilling with bussing. Last, you'll go chillan with brushing. Last, hang out cause sound. You don't bother with nothing.
Speaker 3: But the best stays forever.
Speaker 7: Don't