Speaker 1: The Age.
Speaker 2: You are listening to, the Age of Transitions. I'm your host, Stern Franz, coming at you live this Friday night, April third, two thousand, twenty six from the facilities of Ocelli dot com on Friday nights every massive.
Speaker 3: Apologies for the late start here on o'chelly dot com. My doing for overrunning, and so normally we'd be at ten pm, but currently, you know, Eastern currently Aaron is starting at actually ten forty nine pm this particular evening, but Uncle will air at its usual time, Is that right, Aaron.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, we're gonna be doing the Uncle Show tonight at the normal time, which is eleven and Eastern's eight pm here in California. So I'm just gonna do you a real quick show here, quick Age of Transitions and you know, just a little update show really, and then we'll get right into it. The Uncle Show is gonna be good because Bumline Bob is back as a guest, so we can get him back on the show and we're gonna have a drink with him, have a good time. Should be a pretty fun show. So that's coming up next hour. But yes, this is the Age of Transitions as it is on Friday nights. Thank you everybody for listening to the show. I do appreciate your listenership over the years and and for being here for the live shows. For you know, listening on Olly dot com. I'm listening to the podcast. It's thank you very much for it. That do consider going to Sheelli dot com and leaving a donation because now is a time where Chucking network helps. So if you're able to do that, please do so. I will say that. And so if you're able to do that, I please do that. And then my website to Stage of Transitions dot com. Uh, same old thing there with the book and the Patreon and all that kind of stuff. Still doing that, got the old YouTube channel fired back up, dusted off, came, brought it off the shelf. It's working away again. And so it is that we're business and I do. I would like to make some more videos coming up. I want to, I keep saying, and I will. What I really want I'm going to do now is make a video series for looking for Truth in all the Wrong Places, kind of like probably episodically cover the topic that is the widespread deception of what has been marketed as online truth alternative media material conspiracy culture. Again, coming up with the labels for these things is problematic, But I for one enjoyed the term sspiracy culture because I do think there's a culture to the conspiracy theory community almost I mean, community is a bad term for it because it's so disjointed and it's not cohesive whatsoever, never has been. It was never meant to be part of a point when you think about it. But conspiracy culture, nonetheless, I think is an actual thing. I think it's more powerful thing than almost anybody gives it credit for. It's one of those charged sort of things where you put out the idea of you know, conspiracy theorists or conspiracy culture in this example, as soon as you mention it, it's immediately dismissed, like, oh, we can't take that serious because we're not allowed to. And that mental programming has been done by the CIA. Yes, or they were the first ones to do that. Were they effective in doing so?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 2: Does that beg quite a few questions that we need to pose even talking about this, Yes, absolutely, it does. It also legitimizes conspiracy culture, like, look, this very term was dragged through the mud by the CIA, and you can't. You can't argue that this is the truth. They did that on purpose, and it was at a time when like the premiere American conspiracy of the twentieth century was the problem for the establishment of the JFK assassination. I think it's safe to say that was a problem, and that's why they came up with the term that Even now today, in the twenty first century, quarter of the way through, mind you, we're still feeling the reverberations of that. We were still dealing with the fact that you can't say conspiracy without an immediately, an immediate program.
Speaker 4: Response from anybody.
Speaker 2: And that sounds like, you know, conspiratorial, goofy wacker do thing to say, it's like, oh, a programmed response, Like, but it's true, there is such a thing. You can craft associations on a broad scale. It's doable. It's a doable thing. It's been done, and.
Speaker 4: So it is.
Speaker 2: It's fascinating to see that the conspiracy alternative world sets out to do the right thing. Something that needs to be done, quite frankly, is get to the bottom of things, to get to the truth, cut through the weeds of all the nonsense and outright propaganda that has been thrown at us, our entire lives. That's true, that has happened. But the problem is that so many of those, especially the loudest ones, saying that they have the best ideas in this regard of.
Speaker 4: Hell.
Speaker 2: Truth is, those people are the biggest problem all because it takes something that should be good and a public service and they completely.
Speaker 4: Use it to.
Speaker 2: Bad and to not do the public good. That's what it should that's what had to be happening, is public good happening. But what happens is a lot of the times, if you're talking about the individual content creators, individual charlatans themselves, they're in it for some kind of personal gain, whether it's monetary sometimes, but more often than not, I think the gain to be had is just a little bit of like attention and minor degree of fame. I think that motivates a lot of people doing this, and that's good enough, because this is not a career choice that you make to become, you know, in a high tax bracket. If you do, you're out of your mind. If you do, you better go about it. If anybody's making that kind of money on this, you really should not be listening to them.
Speaker 4: First of all.
Speaker 2: But if you go into this thinking that that's gonna happen, you're a freaking lunatic, because that's not how it is. So many the people that are problems, that are just doing the bad work. There's somewhat of a karmic truth in that their lives are horrible.
Speaker 4: They're living lives.
Speaker 2: A lot of these people that like will like to talk a big game like I'm so cool, I know everything, I'm taking down the deep state, blah blah blah blah blah blah blah. They live like in a tool closet behind the rundown kmart or something right, And honestly, so many people be better off doing anything anything other than this. This scene is a bad scene. It's a mess. It may be irredeemable. But what I want to do is make videos about what a piece of trash it is, filter out anything that could be useful, and constantly make the point like, look, this conspiracy culture thing should be good.
Speaker 4: I'm not saying that it's all bad.
Speaker 2: What I'm saying is take a look how it is bad and what has what it's been used for, what's been used to do, and maybe start to ask questions like, who's really benefiting from this?
Speaker 4: Who might you know?
Speaker 2: I have something to gain from all of this, because I do believe there's answers those questions, but it would take a lot of work really to get good, hard answers that are that are thought through and researched and truthful, actually truth truthful in a complete sense. Because we're a long way from that, we could get there. The collective will existed. I don't know that it does, but that's neither here nor there. So The Age of Transitions, thank you for humor preparing me these years that I've been doing this.
Speaker 4: To appreciate that.
Speaker 2: Stay tuned on the o'chili Radio network now because uncle, the broadcast is coming right up. It's going to be a fun time again. Guess bum line, Bob, it's going to be with us. It's gonna be a fun show. So do stay tuned, don't patch the dial. The Age of Transitions dot Com is my website. My name is Aaron Franz. As always, I will leave you by saying Seeker Seek one.
Speaker 4: Aaron.
Speaker 2: Crap crap, Hello, Yes, okay, sorry here, I got what what it's what?
Speaker 4: It's okay?
Speaker 3: No, I stepped away and you were you were dead mic, so yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I am the show. It's okay. I figured you might not be there. That's that's all right, no problem.
Speaker 3: We're still broadcasting live, so we have we are, Yes, we have a dead space here that I was away from the control and didn't have my mic on, so I got stopped on my way back to the office by something and I was a minute late because it's now one thirty one after your end time. So are you ready to start the Uncle Show?
Speaker 4: Okay?
Speaker 2: Hello, I yes, yes, I believe what I am as I'm ready to start the Uncle Show.
Speaker 5: Yes, okay.
Speaker 3: Do you want to connect with bum Line Bob on teams and then call me during the break?
Speaker 6: Uh?
Speaker 4: Yes, that's good. Yeah. Cool here.
Speaker 3: So for those listening live, I don't know if Aaron or I will edit this out, but I may leave it intact, just to leave it as uncut. There's been a bit of chaos tonight, and I apologize, but I will not move from my position here at the mic and at the mixer, uh for the rest of the night and make sure it all goes smooth again. I'm sorry, but I thought I was gonna make it back to the desk on time after peeing and grabbing something to drink. So sorry about that. You sure you're ready your role?
Speaker 4: You said, you sound like, uh maybe.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Well, there's there's several technical issues that I may or may not resolve.
Speaker 4: But that's okay, Okay, I'm I'm as ready as I'm gonna be.
Speaker 3: Okay, So here's what I'm gonna do. I'm gonna go to the US will break and we can talk about that, Okay, But I apologize. I was trying to comedically catch it and fix it.
Speaker 5: But crap.
Speaker 3: Okay, it's just that kind of good Friday.
Speaker 5: Baby.
Speaker 3: Yeah, happy happy joy joy, happy happy joy joy. Come on, eron single, be happy happy joy joy, happy happy joy joy.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 7: Should I go to break?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 8: Yes?
Speaker 7: Chili dot Com.
Speaker 9: The War State by Michael Swanson explains the great national transformation that took place and put the Kennedy presidency in the context of the times and never before published information about the Cuban missile crisis. President Kennedy would not have been assassinated if he had been president two hundred years ago. His assassination took place in the context of the Cold War and the rise of the national security state. Before World War II, the United States was a continental republic. In the decade that followed, it became an imperial superpower. Generals such as Curtis LeMay not only wanted to invade Cuba, but knew that there were short range missiles on the island arn't with nuclear warheads that they could not destroy because they were on mobile launchers. Their invasion could have led to a Third World War, and they wanted to go to war anyway. The War State by Michael Swanson reveals why and will show you what President Kennedy was up against. For more information, the Warstate dot com, yourself.
Speaker 10: Of the the every United United State of that, theo better horsbottle, reel one nason as I got, and anything they would seem worthy of for it it completely can find it a splay rhythms out of mine, the liberty to get freely in justice the.
Speaker 11: Only the only that can't afford the wind, but not on justice for the see of the transhumanist tack bro space actually rogers hellstility, every smart.
Speaker 4: About the systems of three years for the rest of us all don't get it.
Speaker 12: That's a light coutry.
Speaker 9: We just want to leg it so.
Speaker 13: Will be the funnest me for t read the fun of the war.
Speaker 6: But the lady of life will season gets the third story, because that is God tried for raged to go crazy for this guy dans.
Speaker 10: Largo and Jesus left business saving myself from communism and fascism with me we go fascism and catopathy is in the.
Speaker 14: New Trump Bible Plods three, where the anti Christ is a transgender or Babylonist franchisees that merely included Trump Hour and a McDonald's in every new city on.
Speaker 3: The present of Prophet planet.
Speaker 4: E John.
Speaker 6: That any can.
Speaker 14: Afford the rat, but not only justice with a seat on the transhumanist tech bro space axe rocket to Hell as.
Speaker 4: The cop those space ax rocket Hell.
Speaker 7: It's the upper two rats.
Speaker 6: But the light country we just might make it so.
Speaker 15: The punishment, the burn the flag, the worl.
Speaker 6: Get the because that has got joy razes.
Speaker 16: There's no crazy Bosky dead and sees.
Speaker 4: That's what don't forget that though we are a.
Speaker 14: Light country, we just might make it so he will be the punished.
Speaker 11: Pretailing to burn the flag of war's.
Speaker 5: Already place, will make your own sea.
Speaker 14: That's get a th because that is God'srated or is the New World Order of Sendo crazy Romance, Guy Dance, Merca and Jesus. What as we save ourselves from communism and fascism with neo fascism and cryptocracy is in the New Trunk Bible Part three.
Speaker 5: Brady at Trite.
Speaker 10: Franchises a very Agua trunk tower of a McDonald's in your city of the Prison from the Planet.
Speaker 8: In Denial The Secret Wars with Air Strikes and Tanks by Larry Hancock. Secret wars became a staple of US covert operations and are still happening today. Larry Hancock's book In Denial rips the cover off many of them, using new files. It exposes things about the Bay of Pigs that no one has ever written about before. It shows why it really failed and why the United States did not learn from it. It also shows why other countries today are doing secret operations with more success. This is the book that puts what some.
Speaker 3: Want to deny into the light. In Denial, Secret Wars with Air Strikes and Tanks Larry Hancock. For more information, go to Larry hyphen Handcock dot com. Pick up your copy of In Denial at Amazon dot com.
Speaker 4: In digital or.
Speaker 7: Physical revelation through conversation.
Speaker 17: Oh Chili dot Com, Hour Won This is the comedy hour Man Talk Here Sidekicking Missus, Sidekicking.
Speaker 12: Crazy Excellence in the crack Room Wan Bone Uncle, the podcast one Bone Uncle, the podcast Get the Phones for Crack Free Crews one and Wanting Wanting Uncle. The podcast Get the Drinks Nor then Both Shout out show Booth Wanning Wan Uncle, the podcast Crazy Accidents Say Crack Room Uncle. The podcast Normal Government Tower, Government.
Speaker 4: Towers or Uncle.
Speaker 12: The podcast Comedy Conversation Uncle, Uncle, Uncle, Tell sidekis Stop.
Speaker 4: Telling you what those no Uncle?
Speaker 12: Pop one wan wan Wanna don't cursing Uncle.
Speaker 4: The podcast.
Speaker 18: Wall Street Stredow dot dot Wall Street, Windows dot com, Doo dot com. Michael Swanson, the brilliant author of The War State, gives you the benefit of his knowledge Wall Street, Streeow Dot.
Speaker 5: Go there, Now go there, Now go there.
Speaker 4: Now. Okay, we'll just say that.
Speaker 3: The views expressed like caller schools There anyone else who happens to get on the air of Jelly dot com. Do you not necessarily reflect reviews of lly dot com or and we are not responsible, We're any stupidity which might instudent.
Speaker 12: Like you do.
Speaker 7: You like history, real history that you were never taught in schools. Why the Vietnam War, Nuclear Bombs and Nation Building in Southeast Asia by author Mike Swanson, with new documentation never seen before that'll open your eyes to events that led up to this. Why the Vietnam War, Nuclear Bombs and Nation Building in Southeast Asia nineteen forty five through nineteen sixty one. Get your copy today at Amazon dot com. Why the Vietnam War by author Mike Swanson.
Speaker 19: Pledge Algin saw a false flag of the newer United Manic state of Magalrida, Red Orange Margarita, one nation beneath the anti gods and anything that would deem worthy of ranting completely divided, explaining algorithms animized without the liberty.
Speaker 6: Of state, freely and justice.
Speaker 20: Probably the elite that can afford.
Speaker 11: To rank but not justice, with a sale that transuitists, tech bro, SpaceX Fockey till as the opportunity if be slaughtered by the systems that beat is for the rest of us.
Speaker 7: All don't.
Speaker 21: Country.
Speaker 6: We just might make it so.
Speaker 5: The penalty will be.
Speaker 15: The burnistate for Tea to burn the flag of war.
Speaker 6: Already place will make art.
Speaker 16: Jesus gets a third June because Gysic for raging origen techno razing bromas Sky that's worker, and Jesus wept as we save ourselves from communism and fascism with neo egal fascism and Kryptocracy is in the New Frog Bible good free when the Anti Christ is a franch gender or the bat Lot has.
Speaker 6: Franchises that really include a trunk Tower and a McDonald's in every new city of the prison for profit planet, Mother Buddy, but not Old Justice with a set on the trade doing it, but not O Justice with a.
Speaker 16: Set on let's try doing it.
Speaker 2: Bro.
Speaker 16: Oh, don't forget that we are right to life.
Speaker 6: Don't forget that we are right to life country. We just might make it so the death.
Speaker 15: Metalty will be the punishment for tem read to burn the flag of war that shows already way will make.
Speaker 22: Shirt or Jesus gets a third shot because God's.
Speaker 16: Choice for raging oranges and of techno crazy promise.
Speaker 14: Anti Christ is a transgender whore and Babylon has franchises that merely include a Trump Tower and a McDonald's in every new city on.
Speaker 20: The prison for profit.
Speaker 7: Revelation through Conversation.
Speaker 20: Dot Com Radio Network.
Speaker 1: Okay, we'll just say that.
Speaker 5: Hony horny, horny, horny, horny horny.
Speaker 21: This is I'm let me see podcasting cored cobrad go wait here, we pick up God.
Speaker 5: Plant yoursel phones and hew me and listens to I'm.
Speaker 1: Goo to the podcasting watch out chat.
Speaker 22: If you're sitting down for this or if you're standing up, the batter.
Speaker 1: Got ready for this is because it's gonna hit their head drumsons. I'm called the podcast is.
Speaker 4: Uncle and Aaron.
Speaker 7: You are live.
Speaker 2: You're listening to Uncle the broadcast. My name is Erin, I'm the nephew ler, the star of the show Uncle.
Speaker 22: Hello, ladies and gentlemen.
Speaker 21: It's three hundred ninety nine end up Bad three ninety nine, and we have I believe the.
Speaker 22: Guests the show we do.
Speaker 4: We do have a guest Uncle.
Speaker 22: It's drunk eating Bo. Bye here, Drunken Bob's on the show.
Speaker 4: Drunken Bob.
Speaker 22: Junk drunken Bob.
Speaker 1: What's happen with you?
Speaker 13: Drunk drunken Bob. Hey, Hey, guys, it's great to be back here. It's just been a one while since we chatted. But hey, Drunken Bob is back and ready to crack up some more drinks with you guys here. So thanks for having me back on the on the broadcast here.
Speaker 5: And I want shirt.
Speaker 8: I want I want a Drunken Bob T shirt.
Speaker 7: Sorry, you got a T shirt?
Speaker 1: You've got send him out, send it.
Speaker 13: Hey, you want on the list, I'll put on the list to create a Drunken Bob T shirt to new merch, new merch ideas always welcome, always welcome, uncle, So thank you appreciate it.
Speaker 4: Okay, the merchandising team is right on that. Sure of course.
Speaker 23: We at least I have something besides not your shot.
Speaker 1: Get everybody you shoot, but you you don't get your shoot?
Speaker 4: What is so I can't? I know, I know, I know you know about the time we get the drunk what what's the name we goat? What was the name of.
Speaker 23: Drunk and drinking Big Bob, drinking drunken big Bob?
Speaker 22: Right there we go, that's his name, that's his name. He's drink The beers.
Speaker 4: Rush from Bob's big boys.
Speaker 1: He drinks the beers and it goes out and you get the beers.
Speaker 4: That's exactly that's actually exactly what happened to you.
Speaker 22: That's exactly how it wins him.
Speaker 4: Yes, yes, I've noticed.
Speaker 21: I'm trying to explain to you how he wins his operation.
Speaker 20: Uncle has he knows how I have it old.
Speaker 1: COVID, but he doesn't kick here, he doesn't understand.
Speaker 4: Wait, Uncle, just to go buy the stuff. Wait a minute, where we.
Speaker 21: Wait a minute, China, I'm beening about the beer.
Speaker 1: And he finally got the beer out. So yeah, you finally got the beer.
Speaker 22: Went they got in the store.
Speaker 5: Uncle.
Speaker 2: We have to find Bob back on the show. He's a return guest. Many times I want to say, well, I mean, I know he's been the number one guest on the show in terms of number of appearances. It's great to have online Bob back. Thank you for being here. It's great to have you as always.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 13: How many times now I've lost count between either being on your Guys show or you guys coming on my show. I mean, I think we're at least over the double digits at this point when it comes to both sides with both shows here. So it's been a while though, so we have.
Speaker 20: A lot to catch up on. We have a lot of drinks to drink. Here today.
Speaker 4: Yeah, what are you doing here?
Speaker 24: I'm trying to get this start, trying to find a cord here. He's trying to do here.
Speaker 22: I thought this was all set up.
Speaker 1: What is your problem here?
Speaker 20: It's never all set up here. There's always something going on.
Speaker 24: I noticed that.
Speaker 2: Okay, we know what we're doing here, so bum mine, Bob, great to have you back. Uncle has What was going on was Uncle has been noticing your what Instagram posts?
Speaker 16: Right?
Speaker 4: It needs to have been posted here with the with it light.
Speaker 2: It looks like no, no, no, But I'm just saying Uncle, in general, you've been like following uh, bum mine Bob's Instagram or social media because you were mentioning like, yeah, Bob's got this beer.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, I've been watching you.
Speaker 21: Yeah, you finally came out with something, this beer, and I'm still waiting to see which one you showed up with and even this one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so lately you've been doing lots of posts. I know one of them was Cult forty five and for whatever reason, Bob, I know that I noticed that Uncle shown me something like look what Bob has and it was Cult forty five. So it's like, oh, okay, so why don't we start the show with you telling us the news with what's been going on in.
Speaker 4: The world of Colt forty five. Yeah, what's been going on with that?
Speaker 13: Yes, So there's been quite a bit of a controversy over the past year or so with Colt forty five. For people that know for years and years and years, Cold forty five was brewed by the Paps Brewing Company, the same people that bring you PBR and a bunch of different beers under their umbrella. I think it was in the middle of last year in twenty twenty five, perhaps outsourced their brewing to Anheuser Busch instead. So if you know classic Cult forty five, it was you know, the white label, the clear glass bottle, like the classic forty outs if you're getting a forty ounce of it, is a classic clear glass forty ounce bottle. Now with the switch to Anheuser Bush for brewing, they made the switch also with the bottle for the forties to the brown bottle, similar to like a King Cobra.
Speaker 20: Hurricane.
Speaker 13: There's a few other forties that are in this brown bottle, even Budweiser, but light bud Ice, any of the the Anhuser Busch brewed forties. We're all in these fatter, brown glass bottles, and all the the people like us that that really follow follow these things, the as I call ourselves, the the degenerate drinkers out there, see this stuff and it's like, oh man, they changed how it's brewing it.
Speaker 20: It's not gonna be the same. The taste is gonna be different.
Speaker 13: So we were kind of on this search for months to try to find these new forties, and we finally did a few months back. We tried them out on the podcast, and we were a little disappointed that we didn't think it tasted the same anymore, because you know, you move to a new brewery, it is a different brewing process. Something with the formula must have gotten changed in the process. And now it's been a controversy of Okay, people loved all these classic forties, the Cold forty five as people know Billy d. Williams, the classic commercials of Cold forty five, and now they switched the process. The bottles don't look the same, and it upset.
Speaker 20: A lot of people.
Speaker 13: I mean, we drank it, We're like, okay, it's not bad by any means, and you guys, we'll crack it open We'll see what you guys think about it, see what Uncle thinks.
Speaker 20: That's gonna be the big.
Speaker 13: The big point here is going to be what does Uncle think of the cult forty five to see?
Speaker 20: But that's been in a nutshell. The cliff does version here.
Speaker 13: If you want to hear more about it, we did a few pots casts and the bub with bobcat archives. You can hear us talk about the more of the controversy with Cold forty five. But I figure probably the best way to get into it is probably to crack it open. I think we should probably dive in.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, well, let's all pop open. Let's get you're going for talking about popping in? Okay, he's going for it. He's opening opening up the bay because we do.
Speaker 2: What we did was we got the cans. We don't have the forty that you were speaking of, Bob, but I didn't.
Speaker 4: We do have the cans.
Speaker 21: Uh.
Speaker 2: It was kind of tough finding this, to be honest, but I did. Yeah, that's a whole story too that we could go over. Me going down to Magnolia Avenue, I saw the I saw.
Speaker 13: The post you put out there earlier of your searching in the store, and then picking up the cans. I see, you guys got the the sixteen ounce cans right of the colt forty five for it's the big ones.
Speaker 24: Yeah, big cans.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, yeah, it's yeah, it's the big sixteen.
Speaker 22: Sixteen yeah, sixteen, sure is that's the big can.
Speaker 4: It's pretty it's big enough.
Speaker 21: Yeah.
Speaker 13: I got well, I got the I got the bigger Well, I did get a forty and I did get a twenty five ounce can of cold forty five. So I'm cracking open here today. The twenty five ounce can of cold forty five, so a little bit bigger than Mine's a little bit bigger than you guys. So don't don't be upset.
Speaker 4: Okay, yeah, I'll try not the.
Speaker 21: Same drink though, when you about the same drink that was drinking, it was that the can out of the battle or whatever.
Speaker 4: He's exactly exactly what's the point that brewery thing?
Speaker 2: I mean, I could comment on that too, because I have noticed off of one of the highways here there's this famous brewery that had this Miller sign that was up forever, the Miller signs down that says something else now.
Speaker 4: And they always had PPR on the side of their building, and that's.
Speaker 2: Still there, so I assume that's all part of this whole like switch every thing, and but it's that's probably going.
Speaker 20: On controversy out there. So yeah, I'm gonna I'm gonna pump this guy.
Speaker 4: Yeah, let's open it up.
Speaker 2: Open, We'll have a drink now, Okay, everybody, the drinks are open.
Speaker 13: It's open, all right, you're ready to dive in. Let's take a drink here, all right, cheers guys.
Speaker 4: M okay, oh all right, I'll say ye.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Who gets the comment here? First Uncle on their first impression, the man the new gets drunken Bob.
Speaker 22: Drunking Bob. When we go around, we go this way, we go this.
Speaker 4: Way, we're going out, we're going on the cise.
Speaker 22: You know how we would I do when we asked.
Speaker 4: A question because I was testing you to say no, he knows. Okay, So, Bob, what's what's your first thought here? So?
Speaker 13: I I think it's still a solid beer, I mean, malt liquor beer, whatever you want to call it these days.
Speaker 20: Definitely still drinkable.
Speaker 13: I mean, if you know the classic cold forty five taste, it might be a little bit different. But for somebody like Uncle, I don't know if uncle's ever had his uncle, have you ever had cold forty five before?
Speaker 20: That all question?
Speaker 4: Yeah, uncle, have you had this?
Speaker 24: I don't think so.
Speaker 22: No, this is what's surprising me.
Speaker 4: Okay, and the.
Speaker 24: Thanks oh the same cool as be you. But it's getting something to it. Yeah, I don't know it yet. To figure what I'm putting in.
Speaker 4: Now, I'll speak for me. I have definitely had this before.
Speaker 2: I've had every malt liquor and also yeah, me and my twenties living in Columbus, Ohio, I have had all of them.
Speaker 4: I've had all the forties. I drink a lot of forties. And also finding this thing.
Speaker 2: If I was back in Ohio at those times, I could have fallen, rolled out of bed and found this thing. It was a little harder to do today driving all around Riverside, but we got it and it was fun.
Speaker 4: And back to the taste.
Speaker 2: The simple taste of this, I think I see what you're saying, Bob, is that it seems like a different taste, like it doesn't have that malt liquor taste. Even I don't know, it tastes like a beer like you're saying. It tastes like a beer, not like a malt liquor drink.
Speaker 4: What what's going on? Is that? To me, it's still malt liquor though.
Speaker 13: Right I think see a few years back, even before this, they changed the branding on the cans to call it the Classic American Lagger instead of a malt liquor. But to everybody else, we still were saying, Okay, it's still a malt liquor. But now with this switch, the taste is it It is more of a beer taste, doesn't have that like, if you know, malt liquor, and they all have that little like that twang to it of yeah, you know, I mean if you drag Vickey's Kink, Kobra, Old English any of that stuff, you know that the malt liquor has this very distinct taste to it. And the cold forty five now, as Uncle says, tastes just like a beer, which isn't necessarily a bad thing.
Speaker 20: It's definitely drinkable. It's not offensive at all, but.
Speaker 13: It's just, you know, if you know the old school could forty five, it's just it's different.
Speaker 2: Yes, it hits different, as the youth say, yea, and yeah, it's it's weird I'm seeing that on the can right now too, Bob. It does say that logger thing. I'm looking around to see if it says malt beverage. I don't see it say that.
Speaker 4: I don't see it says that.
Speaker 2: It does say lager. Yeah, it's that does beg a lot of questions. It's it's definitely brewed different, whatever the case may be. Taste like a beer missing that clang or ting or whatever you called it, the bob, it's it's missing that. I definitely know that taste well and it's not there anymore. But uncle, what do you think for taste here? What's going on with this taste.
Speaker 4: I'm do I'm doing to it.
Speaker 2: You're perplexed by this, aren't you. You gotta drink more of it to find out. Okay, get a few more SIPs. It's a big you got that big canners. You can take your time and really think about it.
Speaker 4: Uncle.
Speaker 2: I will say that one of the places I went to today down on Magnolia was called Nice Liquor and Video.
Speaker 4: Nice Liquors Video.
Speaker 21: We're gonna put this stuff on text on your taxes, ticking and getting your bees.
Speaker 4: We're gonna write off these colt forty.
Speaker 22: Yes, why not it? Just give his money back? I mean it makes sense, don't it.
Speaker 4: We're doing the review on the podcast tail on, doing.
Speaker 21: A boadcast on the on the beers, and then it goes towards the program.
Speaker 2: I mean, I mean, I mean the same you money, We can do that. At least you're no c P A uncle, But you pick. What you're saying is in essence potentially correct. I might be able to actually write this off off.
Speaker 4: You can? There we go? Why not business expense going on?
Speaker 19: Yeah?
Speaker 20: I mean how much did you pick up aaron?
Speaker 13: Did you pick up just two single cans of of cover five or was it like a four pack or a six pack of those?
Speaker 2: This is two single cans and two cans cost three dollars, which I think is a great deal.
Speaker 4: Actually two dollars yep, two cans for three, I mean dollars not bad, not bad.
Speaker 22: You can mind it up for your taxes. I mean, hey, you want money back, don't that's the way you go.
Speaker 4: You don't want money back exactly.
Speaker 3: Want I.
Speaker 1: I was thinking I was thinking of it already.
Speaker 21: Of all the ones we did the testing on, of all the drinks, write them off?
Speaker 4: Okay, on that I did on the show.
Speaker 22: I mean that like you get money back.
Speaker 4: Hey, I'm into it. Uncle, Well I will say something. I'll also say this, Bob.
Speaker 2: When I was bouncing around to different carry outs, I ended up getting a couple different additional drinks that maybe we could have you back on to have.
Speaker 4: I got the empty dragon fruit flavor. Oh you do you got that too?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Because I knew you would like that. Oh yeah, yeah, I dragging you.
Speaker 2: I picked that up at nice uh nice Liquor and Video. And then I got a Camo for loco at a place that just said liquor on it.
Speaker 22: So you got a couple.
Speaker 4: I got a couple.
Speaker 2: I went a couple of places and I got a couple of different drinks for WHOA, what the heck is that camo thing, Bob.
Speaker 20: That's a flavor. It's a flavor. It's a flavor.
Speaker 13: It I think it tastes like at if you crushed up a whole bunch of like Smarties and put that into a drink, is kind of what four local Camo tastes like.
Speaker 22: It's not a real test we had testing these.
Speaker 24: When's your bought now?
Speaker 4: Now?
Speaker 20: Yeah, we can move back on maybe, Yeah, yeah, I mean definitely.
Speaker 13: I mean I've definitely had it before and I'm more than happy to uh give him enough shot, you know.
Speaker 5: Me, Yeah, give him.
Speaker 22: And we got a couple I didn't know.
Speaker 2: We went out and got to come I was real attempted by another four Loco that was U s A themed.
Speaker 4: It's like.
Speaker 13: It's four Local USA that is like a uh it's like a sour cherry type flavor.
Speaker 4: All right.
Speaker 2: I got the cameo one because it was an orange camo and I'm partial orange camo on close a shirt with the same colors. I was like, I'll get the camo. And so there are a couple of things on a couple of things on deck. But right now we got to focus. We got to focus in on cold forty five and this this this number I had a cowork in years past.
Speaker 4: I think I remember it was, but I remember them calling it Billy D.
Speaker 2: They called the drink itself billy because he like, oh yeah, you're drinking Billy D. You're like, yeah, tonight, that's what we got, so drinking billy for drinking Billy Yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 20: We will.
Speaker 21: Often have This is a lonest exception of just getting a test done.
Speaker 24: It's only a test.
Speaker 4: On It's only a test. This is only a test.
Speaker 2: A little sign this is I thought about getting the drop glasses, and in fact, I thought about actually tasting it out of a drop glass.
Speaker 4: But I'm going for it.
Speaker 13: And yeah, it's not really man, it's not really meant for that. I mean, this is you've drinking out of the can. Yeah right, I mean you could pour it out if you wanted to, but it's very rare. You see anybody poured out a cold forty five out of either a can or a a forty ounce bottle into a into a glass.
Speaker 4: And yeah, it's a little too just a little too refined. Uncle.
Speaker 20: Yeah, oh did you get.
Speaker 24: By the way, did we send one to him?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 13: Yeah, we sent you a shot class right, but did we send I missed your cutoff for it. You were stating them at right before New Year's and you said you were sending him out that day. Then I saw the message later on. Oh I think I had just missed it or you has sent him out. But it's always next time, that next round, next round of glasses.
Speaker 24: Well if we can, okay, cool, get what's his name?
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, we'll see, we'll say, ask, we will see about Yeah.
Speaker 2: But uh okay, so forty five flavor is good, flavor is obviously different newper we're drinking out of cans. Two for three dollars a pretty good deal, especially in today's economy. It's pretty cheap. I would say. So they've got that right, They've got the price right. That's important on this beverage.
Speaker 24: Three dollars ain't pit That is a good boce.
Speaker 22: No, I was just making sure you.
Speaker 23: Did it way I'm getting you gotta.
Speaker 20: Keep my monster.
Speaker 24: The pubs.
Speaker 21: And well would cheap be I can understand and for the price and get it done at least stay at at the.
Speaker 24: Point where you did did three, say two for six?
Speaker 2: So that's not bid, uncle, I speaking of price, I got something that you're gonna be excited about too. And I went out looking for these drinks. I happened upon one of those mail box stores where you run out mailboxes.
Speaker 23: Oh wow, kind of got hey, ed, he's kind of a box key.
Speaker 4: Well let's go. I didn't actually commit to buying.
Speaker 2: I was get excited, but I try get a list of prices, and I will say they are the lowest prices I have seen.
Speaker 24: And I you talk about it, but I didn't want to the.
Speaker 2: Person that the counter is boasting too, like, yeah, we're the cheapest place that you're gonna find here.
Speaker 4: I'm like, well, I think you're right, because I what is the closet that you I'm just gonna label it pretty good. I'm gonna label it pretty good.
Speaker 2: Pretty good, trying to find out what we might it's manageable, so I might go back there and open up a box, like it's it's been a long time since I've had a box, because yeah, it's Do you ever.
Speaker 4: Use those mailboxes, Bob for your podcasting needs and all that? Do you have a mailbox that you're in now?
Speaker 3: I do not.
Speaker 4: I do not know.
Speaker 13: I had thought about it before, but I mean, I don't mean, are you guys getting a lot of stuff sent your way that you you have the need for a for a mailbox or.
Speaker 25: At one time, yes, one time it was going crazy. It was handy going crazy lude the mail coming in. And they used to be pretty affordable there. I've used many of them over the years, and they were always affordable.
Speaker 2: But the past five years at least, they've really jumped up in priced.
Speaker 13: Man, that's the every everything these days, it just keeps going up and up in price, and especially that when it comes to mail related things. Honestly, every every day is saying, oh, the post office is going bankrupt.
Speaker 20: You know, it's gonna be out of business in two years, like here.
Speaker 4: We go, here we go again. Yeah, yeah, the constant story. But uh yeah good.
Speaker 13: I mean it'd be interesting if you guys, you know, if you have the need for it over there, and if you have people sending you stuff and you want to, you know, okay, send it the to the p O box.
Speaker 20: Yeah, yeah, to your house.
Speaker 21: I think I think that wouldn't help. It helps that because like, for example, I had uh miss missed ed know, the one that sent the glasses.
Speaker 2: Oh that was a creative accents, crazy accident sent the glasses and at the time he didn't have a mount box. It's worth mentioning that we haven't heard from Crazy Accents for a while either. So Crazy Accents, if you're out there, let us know. We don't know what happened to you. Man, You're okay, I don't know. He's somebody who's just almost always every week and he's been gone for a while, so I don't.
Speaker 13: Realize you'd even reach out to me from time to time and would say, hey, you know, the uncle was talking about you on the on the podcast this week, so you got to check it out. I'm all right, let me, I better go back in. I better go listen to it there. So yeah, hopefully hopefully all is well with him over there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I appreciate it's that Bob, And yeah, it just shows you how how engaged.
Speaker 23: Of a He's the one that gun. He's the one that got us the drop places.
Speaker 2: Yes, he got that he made, hadn't made, he hasn't sent to us. It's really something veggie bomb shelter. It's not Yeah, we're drinking cold foot.
Speaker 4: Were comments about the smell on here.
Speaker 20: Smell like drinking.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, drinking. Bob is with us.
Speaker 1: Yeah, when he's on, he brings us to be the fis.
Speaker 5: Joined the chat.
Speaker 20: From fun.
Speaker 4: Oh god, I've got to use that got him down. Yeah, gen z Es it's become Jessica. That's the new one.
Speaker 2: Oh god, I haven't heard about that one yet. It keeps getting worse out there. It's even worse than the Econo Lodge down on Magnolia Avenue, which I was I was by that that I mentioned that uncle. I was by the Econo Lodge. I saw a woman on the street. Well, no, I saw one.
Speaker 4: Busted soliciting a John.
Speaker 22: What I'm doing?
Speaker 4: What instant me?
Speaker 20: He was brown, brown back.
Speaker 22: John's like Papa Laye. He just had I was listening to you just a minute ago.
Speaker 5: So big drunk Bob, Big drunk Bob.
Speaker 22: Bobby's going nusty.
Speaker 5: Yeah, big drunk Bob. They went from the shelter to the Econo Lodge.
Speaker 3: It's getting shadier, say, bagging it out in the parking lot of the lodge.
Speaker 2: Now yeah, well, I mean at first I was I really made a mistake. I went to the grocery store looking for the drink.
Speaker 4: I'm like, it was not there.
Speaker 2: I went to seven eleven, nowhere in sight. I'm like, I gotta get here. It's about the search.
Speaker 4: I went down to Magnolia Avenue, and you know, you gotta know where where Where's that we get in this?
Speaker 2: You know, you see some things and one of the carryouts is next to a plasma donation center.
Speaker 4: Of course, where all the action is.
Speaker 5: These guy's hitting all the spots. Are you going to the You go into the box behind the Goodwill.
Speaker 4: Next, what's up?
Speaker 20: I could have?
Speaker 21: Yeah, what about that one about the bowling alley, behind the bowling all.
Speaker 4: Behind the bowling out there was one. Oh you mean that that box of cans, the beer cans that were just sitting there that one day.
Speaker 22: No, no, no, man box there's a story.
Speaker 4: Oh I did go there too, I did.
Speaker 2: I did.
Speaker 4: Yes, Uncle knows my spots. I know that's that's actually a real nice carry out.
Speaker 3: Uncle's about to Eric, Uncle's about to out Aaron's uh, you know, possible stalking grounds.
Speaker 5: I mean it's getting rough man.
Speaker 13: Yeah, you blew your cover over here. Man, Now people know where they'll find you, and like.
Speaker 5: Kicking him under the tables.
Speaker 4: Up, we got, we got important news Creative accidents. In the chat, he's here, he's here, creative accidents. He says, hello friends, thanks for the shout outs. Oh my welcome.
Speaker 3: Even in private talks, Even in private talks, we were concerned about the location and the exact disposition of Crazy Accidents.
Speaker 5: It was a concern here among the uh, the people at ocelly dot com.
Speaker 4: And the network's talking.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry I had to say hi to Crazy Accidents because I've been looking for him.
Speaker 4: Oh no, Hello, crazy accents.
Speaker 22: Yes, crazy accidents, but.
Speaker 4: Wow, we just look at this uncle special props. But when these things come, says cake time for some reason, cake time? Why not?
Speaker 22: Who's who's got knk time?
Speaker 4: Here? I don't know you do? Now? So here we are.
Speaker 22: Now I got this crazy crazy Uh, this is crazy accident.
Speaker 2: So creative accident says he has one drop glass that he could send to the drinker.
Speaker 21: Would you have his Does he have his address? Wait a minute, first of all, I ask him, is he has a dress?
Speaker 4: Well, he says he's sending it out, so I trust him. Even if he sends it out to us. I could set down a log.
Speaker 20: Yeah, mind its way here.
Speaker 13: If it's weeks or the days are weeks from now, through the US Postal Service or whatever, it will, he'll find his way to us.
Speaker 24: And then you get that one boils.
Speaker 5: Send it to a big drunk Bob at the North Pole.
Speaker 20: And Bob, Yeah, that's all you have to put it on the box.
Speaker 13: Just say, big drunk Bob, drop it off at your drink post office.
Speaker 5: It's like letters that saying it.
Speaker 20: Exactly. It will find its way to me. Don't don't worry. You'll find his way.
Speaker 4: Indeed.
Speaker 2: Yes, Oh, then we're having a good show here. It's been it's been too long since we've had your Bob. I'll say that, it's been way too long.
Speaker 20: I know we have timing wise, I know, I'm I'm I'm sad. I missed the revolution the last year. I couldn't make that one there. It was too late. I just kind of passed out and asleep after.
Speaker 13: You know how it is once midnight comes New Year's You're like, all right, you know what, I'm done drinking for the night.
Speaker 20: I'm just gonna go pass out and go to bed.
Speaker 22: Now, Man, look about us.
Speaker 20: I was there with spirit for you, uncle, I was. I was there.
Speaker 13: I think I might have popped in in the chat on some of the earlier when you guys started streaming for New Years. But but yeah, then, I know we missed our we used to do our holiday episode.
Speaker 3: We have.
Speaker 20: We'll have to reconvene.
Speaker 24: I know, I know, I know we miss that.
Speaker 4: It's okay, it's okay, we're here.
Speaker 24: Miss that.
Speaker 20: I know we're here.
Speaker 21: Now.
Speaker 20: We got some ideas, we got things going.
Speaker 13: We got cold forty five flowing through our veins now, so now we're feeling good.
Speaker 20: We're feeling good.
Speaker 4: We got Billy D right here, deal on it.
Speaker 20: Drinking that Billy D right now. As as they like to.
Speaker 2: Say, another Ohio term right now, fond memories of Ohio. Uncle, good Man, that's your hometown. Well that's almost john.
Speaker 4: Almost close enough. Wow, it was home for a while at least, Yeah, uncle, it was.
Speaker 5: You know, I'm I'm almost thinking.
Speaker 3: I'm not sure exactly how old Bob is, but I know you and I certainly remember the days when Lando Calrissian was on TV talking about this was the best way to be around the ladies with a cold forty five.
Speaker 5: You remember those commercials.
Speaker 22: Like yeah, yes, yes, I remember that. Yeah, that dude was something else too.
Speaker 1: Man, look at.
Speaker 22: What they call him.
Speaker 24: Chicks.
Speaker 2: They used to they were used to birds across the pond, yes, boots, yeah, birds.
Speaker 24: Oh well that in the songs.
Speaker 22: She's in the songs.
Speaker 24: I hear him saying chicks.
Speaker 4: I don't know that's true. One of those things. Definitely an aviary term. Yeah, yeah, Billy D. William's uncle. Yeah, he's made and he made the drink famous, he did.
Speaker 2: I mean that ad campaign definitely worked because we all remember it to this day, decades later.
Speaker 3: The only thing, the only thing that's confusing Aaron is I want to test bub mind Bob for just a moment and see about his level of expertise.
Speaker 5: Do you remember, by chance the slogan, the main slogan of that ad campaign with Billy D.
Speaker 20: It works every time?
Speaker 7: Ah?
Speaker 8: Nice?
Speaker 5: That was definitely one of them.
Speaker 8: Wow, well studied.
Speaker 20: Yes, yeah, trust me, I've gone throughout that's right. I found I found the commercials.
Speaker 13: I mean, yeah, I mean and I mean I I turned forty last year, so I wasn't in the wheelhouse, you know, back at the time of the Billy D commercials. But I've but I've gone back and I've I've studied, I've studied set commercials.
Speaker 5: Oh you have to just mandatory?
Speaker 20: Yeah done.
Speaker 13: I've gone through that there and I've did a lot of them as well on my YouTube channel and and just putting them out there for people that's like, hey, maybe.
Speaker 20: You haven't seen it before, right, so you can't go wrong.
Speaker 3: No, definitely, But I love that because look, I'm I'm fifty three. I'll be fifty four on Tuesday.
Speaker 4: So for me, it was like Billy D was on.
Speaker 3: TV and then he was Lando cow risky and real quick. So yeah, you know, I mean, how can you beat it?
Speaker 4: You know?
Speaker 3: The only man of color on Star Wars is like it works every time.
Speaker 20: The lady.
Speaker 13: The ladies love the cold forty five, but say, I don't know how many ladies over at the Econo Lodge or drinking cold forty five, but at least happy as.
Speaker 3: Long as they're not drinking and immediately going over to the plasma donation joint.
Speaker 5: It's okay, right, I mean responsibly, Yes.
Speaker 2: I'm just saying the purpose of the story was I took the search for malt liquor seriously.
Speaker 13: Oh trust hey, Aaron, I appreciate that. And we always say that we love to go out there. The thrill of the search is always fun going out to these stores and seeing the environments and the people out there that you come across when you have to go into some questionable areas at times to find this stuff because as you said, it's not at your local grocery store convenience store for some of these things, so you kind of have to make that turn down some of those roads that you're like, I could get shot.
Speaker 20: I don't know, it might happen.
Speaker 5: No, yeah, that's my favorite.
Speaker 3: It was sorry, I was just gonna say that's my favorite parts.
Speaker 5: I'm sorry.
Speaker 3: That's my favorite part of Bob Show is when it's like, okay, so we couldn't find it nearby, soh tipe for a road trip. And he might be sitting there saying, you know, look we got across. He's got strategy and everything. We might be crossing state lines. Look, we know we can't go to the nice place that sells your wine. We gotta go to the liquor of Stow that doesn't have and R nor an E or maybe it does have any doesn't matter on the side.
Speaker 5: The lick of Stow.
Speaker 21: That's most some of these, some of these places that he gets his new bees from them.
Speaker 23: I call him new beers because he finds him and he tells you about him.
Speaker 21: That's what I call new beers. But but what I'm saying is most of them have to be I must say. In the liquor store, more than there is nobody will go into the grocery store man's coming out with a.
Speaker 22: Twelve pack of beer his party day.
Speaker 2: There's there's why they're going nuts, going and going to get There's a lot of it.
Speaker 4: There's a lot of real life in those sorts of places.
Speaker 21: I love them, and and and the only places that have them is the liquor stores. More likely, more likely that's where you have to hit him with him. This is very likely you have to hit him there.
Speaker 4: So they mold on a video.
Speaker 21: So for now on, So for now one when he gets new beers, When Crazy Drinking Bob tells us, you got a new beer, go to those bush to those.
Speaker 22: Places, I mean, don't go to it.
Speaker 4: Don't go to the glacier stores. Just go to the liquor store and you you'll.
Speaker 3: Find them, right, and you know you have less time, right and you know you have arrived at the proper location when they're still willing to rent you a VHS tape.
Speaker 4: So just saying yeah, yeah, yeah, she's such a nice lady behind the counter. I honestly, that's nice.
Speaker 2: Nice liquor and video is where I bought the Dragon Fruit mt.
Speaker 4: Twenty twenty.
Speaker 2: And part of that was just because, like I saw the lady behind the counter, I'm like, this lady has been through it.
Speaker 14: I see.
Speaker 5: That's what I was gonna say.
Speaker 4: Listen as you draw, I know what she has gone through.
Speaker 5: You're drawn down.
Speaker 24: To your last open ended deems drinks.
Speaker 3: Okay, official time you're drawing, you're drawing down to your last seven to fifteen minutes. But as you draw down, that was gonna be my observation, as I guarantee before you said it, I was gonna say, I guarantee you looked in that woman's face, and you knew she saw things just by the look in her eyes.
Speaker 13: So she was she still did they still have the special curtain with the special VHS is behind me?
Speaker 5: Like the swinging beads over there, the swinging beaded curtain.
Speaker 20: I got I gotta go back.
Speaker 4: I gotta go back to the store on that one.
Speaker 2: You do, Yeah, I gotta see if they do have that, because I was, I was looking so hard for the drinks.
Speaker 4: I didn't notice that, but I bet that they probably did.
Speaker 5: He didn't have time.
Speaker 3: It was he didn't have time to fully peep. He didn't have time to fully peep. It was behind the beating curtain on a mission.
Speaker 20: He was on a mission to find today.
Speaker 13: So yes, you can go back at your leisure next week and then really take your time and browse the whole store.
Speaker 3: Well, that's where you soak it everything behind the beaded curtain exactly.
Speaker 23: So so good good, pleads you Bob, your job, you know what your job is.
Speaker 21: Oh, he knows is when he gets the new ones, we go in and alf to him, that's exactly what happened, and that's what Then he knows this.
Speaker 1: He knows the sea.
Speaker 22: That's what I mean about a man like him.
Speaker 4: I see he knows his job.
Speaker 22: He knows you gotta get that practice.
Speaker 24: So I kick.
Speaker 4: He's a man who knows the plan.
Speaker 22: He's knows what he's doing.
Speaker 24: And Uncle, that's what I like this dude.
Speaker 4: For once, I think I know what I'm doing.
Speaker 2: We don't realize that we actually have to review this drink before we run out of time.
Speaker 4: We better review this quick.
Speaker 20: There was some time off Uncle.
Speaker 4: This is nice. Uncle, who needs to give the review? One to ten? First?
Speaker 22: You know who does the guests?
Speaker 21: The guest not asking these questions mean it goes the guest, then the am to me, and then I finished the show.
Speaker 4: Clockwise, and that's how we up with clockwise motion.
Speaker 5: So the batting order and so the batting order is him you and in me. So the batting order.
Speaker 23: If unless unless chuck has something to he doesn't drink.
Speaker 3: I don't have no booze for Chuck tonight because of various medications, injuries, et cetera. So the thing is I am sidelined. So the batting order leads off with big drunk Bob and.
Speaker 20: His official talent drink drinker here the drinker.
Speaker 3: The official drinker of Uncle the podcast.
Speaker 20: Okay, all right, let's one an. This was a tough one.
Speaker 13: I have to say that the more I've drank this, you know, quote unquote New Cult forty five recently.
Speaker 20: Was torn in my.
Speaker 13: My vote here because I knew. I knew it was coming. I'm no stranger. I know that I got to give this thing a ranking. I gotta give it a number here, And at first I wanted to say a seven point five, but I think I might push it to an eight.
Speaker 20: I think it's smooth.
Speaker 13: I think it, as Billy D says, it works every time. It might not be the same as the classic Cult forty five, but it's still drinkable, it's still good.
Speaker 20: So I'm gonna give it.
Speaker 4: An eight, all right, solid rating, eight out of ten. Uncle. That's what Bob gives this drink. Do you I hear what I have to think of your nickna.
Speaker 2: So for Cult forty five, the new one out of the can new brewery a lagger now, I guess not a mall liquor.
Speaker 4: I like this. The taste is really good. Like the taste, it's.
Speaker 2: Almost like a beer. It's not like a malt liquor. Oh man, I'm going to give it and eight and a half out of ten because I do actually think this is pretty good. I'm surprised how good it is. Eight and a half out of ten, Uncle, eight out of ten, eight point five out of ten. Yeah, where are you coming in on this one? It's down to you, dunk.
Speaker 22: Dunk job, dunk Bob.
Speaker 23: I think you got something here, delicious, over the top.
Speaker 21: These people don't know how to rag these things, so that over the top.
Speaker 4: So that means ten out of ten, That's what I say.
Speaker 21: Why do I say over the top means you ten ten buff and beyond.
Speaker 22: You guys don't know how to drink. You guys can't even do it properly.
Speaker 20: You we don't know how to drink here.
Speaker 4: I know.
Speaker 20: I'm sorry.
Speaker 4: We're here to learn.
Speaker 21: I know that's teaching. I'm the teacher teaching the students.
Speaker 24: Like this again.
Speaker 2: Classes in session, test in session we got an eight out of ten from Bob, eight point five at ten for me and ten at ten from you.
Speaker 4: Uncle. That's what you rated steel reserve. I remember so many years ago.
Speaker 2: We did do a review of that years ago, and you get that's I saw a few of them on the shelves today too.
Speaker 4: That's another.
Speaker 20: You bought them.
Speaker 4: I didn't buy anything.
Speaker 22: Oh wow, I could we know that with them?
Speaker 24: I know my number would have been that number.
Speaker 4: God. So I mean before we go, Bob, we'll hand it back to you. What kind of stuff have you been up to lately? What should listeners know of what you've been up to?
Speaker 13: So as of right now, we are in the the mythst Actually we're in the finals of the the Bumwine Bob, the Battle of the Booze tournament as we speak.
Speaker 20: Every year we do a March mad style bracket.
Speaker 13: Oh, we hit sixty four beverages between beers, malt liquors, malt beverages and bum wines against each other.
Speaker 20: So you know your cold forty five or MT twenty twenty.
Speaker 13: Four locos, your your cheap beers, high life pbr things like that where we battle them out to see who will be the Battle of the Booze champion. And now we're we're down to the finals as of right now, as of press time, it is King Kobra out of the Malt Liquor bracket up against the MT twenty twenty Golden Pineapple.
Speaker 4: Pineapple is what.
Speaker 20: They're going up against.
Speaker 13: Yeah, so that that's the finals right now, and as of right now, I think we are scheduled most likely for Monday, Monday night, the April sixth. We're probably gonna do a live stream on the Bum Wine Bob YouTube channel to reveal the winner. So if you're right, you have time and if you listen to this by then, you know, come in the chat and join us. So the Battle of the Boost tournament, So that's the kind.
Speaker 3: Thing listen, right, So just just to be clear, the finals are on Monday, but we've already missed the Inebriation eight, so therefore.
Speaker 20: Were in the tail. We're in the tail end.
Speaker 13: Now, you still have time to vote in the King Cobra versus the MT twenty twenty Golden Pineapple right now.
Speaker 20: Yeah, that's the final matter.
Speaker 3: But your episodes, but your episodes are available if you want to catch up before catching the live final, right, you can catch them up on the YouTube channel and also wherever podcasts are right, you got you gotta chuck, you got it, Okay, just making sure, Yeah, okay, great, Well there we go.
Speaker 2: Everybody check that out, but minebop dot com. Check out the podcasst check out.
Speaker 4: The YouTube channels to see if I just have them on my phone. We got to see that. Yeah, Instagram all those things I didn't.
Speaker 13: Just to search for the drinker, the crazy drunk Bob whatever Uncle was calling me before, or just search about one drinking drinking bob, drinking bob anywhere you'll find it out. You want to see somebody talk about cheap booze, you look me up. You'll find it awesome. Well, thank you for being here. It's always great.
Speaker 4: Back soon we'll have you back.
Speaker 23: We'll have you back because I believe he got to one that we have to register it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's that's right, So we'll have you back in the next what's that to set up on the next two And of course this is Uncle the Broadcast, Uncle theepodcast dot Com. Uncle podcasts on the social media Friday.
Speaker 24: Taste them until we test them.
Speaker 4: Dot com.
Speaker 2: Uncle, why don't you bring us home for the week three hundred I mean three nine.
Speaker 4: Question A