Speaker 1: An energy drink because I thought I had to do a nine PM show over you're yawning, You're yawning. So I thought it'd be a good idea to just amp it up a little bit. And then I just found out I'm not gonna be on and listen, We're gonna get through the end of football season. Super Bowl is on the horizon. John Murray, you can do this. You have like one wager talk.
Speaker 2: Last call to do. You're gonna you're you're you're gonna make it.
Speaker 3: I only have to do it one more. Oh great, I thought I had to do two more.
Speaker 2: Okay, you have to do two more.
Speaker 1: Sorry, listen, you can do and then it's like smooth sailing through the playoffs. Super Bowl, by the way, I gotta I gotta email from the west Gate. They want to give me a room for super Bowl, but you can't even get me rooms for March Madness, Like, how.
Speaker 2: Does that work? Super Bowl's way bigger than March Madness, is it not?
Speaker 3: No, March Madness is definitely bigger than Bowl.
Speaker 2: No way, definitely is Are you kidding me?
Speaker 1: Super Bowl at the West Gate is fucking bananas, And in fact, I don't like it. Because there's too many people and you're like waiting through all these people in the sports book, Like if you don't have the phone app in a booth or a clubhouse, madness.
Speaker 2: Isn't that crazy? I mean it's crazy, but it's like it's like not like that.
Speaker 3: You know that on what day is today? Thursday?
Speaker 4: So Sunday there was a group of people in the clubhouse and I was you know, they were there all day.
Speaker 3: They had all the TVs going. You know, you can't help but notice.
Speaker 4: As you walk by, and it's it's later in the day, it's like maybe five o'clock, maybe a little before five, and I'm standing there talking with Maria, our server, about some of the VIP groups we had in and I noticed that the main screen was off in the clubhouse. I thought, I just remember thinking myself in the middle, yeah, and I remember thinking myself, well, that's weird. Yeah, And I said something to Maria about it, and the group left and Maria went in there and enough they had broken the main screen.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so we looked at you.
Speaker 2: I've never done that.
Speaker 1: Christ Christophers is not done at the West Gate, but he's done it at a casino before where he broke a TV?
Speaker 4: Is this bad that I was surprised. I didn't say anything. I'm saying it now so I'll probably get in trouble now. I didn't say anything at the time, but when they sent me the email from surveillance about what happened, I was really surprised it was a female that did it.
Speaker 3: Is that okay to say that I was? I mean, I don't know that just that was Was.
Speaker 2: She like pissed off about a result of a game?
Speaker 1: Oh, I wasn't expect that the Super Bowl with the Niners and the Chiefs. I definitely if I would have had the remote, I definitely might have launched it in the clubhouse. But instead I just walked out the door and went back to my hotel room and like sat in the giant bathtub in my suite and felt sorry for myself.
Speaker 2: But I am a little surprised that it was a woman. I mean, like we're.
Speaker 1: Supposed to be a little less like, I don't know, min are two reactive?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I agree.
Speaker 4: I I was really surprised, and honestly I was looking forward to telling you that story.
Speaker 2: So did you enter the bill?
Speaker 4: Well, they, I mean, these people would purchase the clubhouse. Okay, we have all the information on file. I mean, they're okay.
Speaker 1: So the reason why I ask is because, right, so I just went and bought a cheap TV at best Buy right in Florida. They tell they try to tell you, oh, get this Sun TV, do this, do that, do that, and you spend four thousand dollars an outdoor TV for what it still breaks, it still does. It's better to just go get the six hundred dollars TV every couple of years. Yeah, anyway, so and then you get the total what happens.
Speaker 3: Really, TV's are really cheap now too.
Speaker 2: Really cheap, right, Like a sixty five inch LG for like eight hundred dollars or Friday it was like free and.
Speaker 3: So well that's free in your world, not for the guys TV.
Speaker 2: Like do you remember buying a first flat screen TV? They were like two dollars for the five inch and it was still like that thick anyway. So the reason why I ask is.
Speaker 1: Because when Chris Thurston broke the TV at a different casino, and I'm not going to call them out, I thought it was a little egregious that they sent him a three thousand dollars bill because we.
Speaker 2: All know that TV was not three grand.
Speaker 3: Ye I don't know, I don't, I'm not, I'm but.
Speaker 2: But no, I'm curious, is that, like, what what's the protocol? They reach out and they say, hey, you, you guys broke this TV. We're gonna press criminal charges. I mean, how's that work?
Speaker 3: I'm not involved in that.
Speaker 4: Fortunately, it's not well, this was a This was a purchase through the food and beverage department, not a vip com. So you know, Fortunately I don't have to deal with that.
Speaker 3: But it did. It made me think of you.
Speaker 2: That, like even Kelly's never even broken a TV.
Speaker 3: It made me think about like Kelly.
Speaker 4: It made me think to myself, if Kelly's gonna be in the clubhouse for March Madness, I'm gonna have to hide the remotes.
Speaker 3: That that's really what I was thinking.
Speaker 4: You already told me I'm maybe confiscate your phone.
Speaker 1: You already told me I'm not good enough to have the clubhouse, that you're gonna give me a prod. You also just told me I can't have six hotel rooms after I basically already told everybody, don't worry, guys, I'll get hotel rooms through John Murray sooner.
Speaker 3: I said, you can't have eight hotel rooms?
Speaker 2: Okay, Well I actually I asked for eight and hopes I could get six. Right.
Speaker 1: Like, it's like when I play blackjack and I need a seven a hit of twenty one. I'm like, give me a six, give me a five. Like, You're not gonna be greedy. I'm just trying to beat the dealer. I don't need twenty one.
Speaker 3: Look, you can blame it on me.
Speaker 4: It's a funny bit for the show. But your marketing's problem. You're not myny thing that Chris O'Brien's our marketing directors.
Speaker 2: Chris got me and Ariel a nice two bedroom. Sweet we are all set.
Speaker 1: I just feel bad that I opened my big mouth and said here's what I need.
Speaker 2: And she said, ask John. Sorry.
Speaker 3: Chris said that, Oh my god, so many words.
Speaker 4: Oh well, if you, if you, if the question is ask John Murray, the answer is no.
Speaker 2: Okay. Well, anyway, I'm gonna be out there for March Madness with Ariel.
Speaker 1: We're gonna go to Luke Holmbs. We're gonna be obnoxious. We're gonna drink way too many Margarita's at Velvet. I will need an edge steakhouse com from you, So go ahead and get written out that already, get.
Speaker 3: Right on that. I'll get right on that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, I will.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna I'm gonna get with Chris.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna do it as much as I can for wager Talk because there's some very fine people at wager Talk. I like Marco, Yeah, I love Ariel. Uh, there's some very fine people. So I'll do as much as I can. Eight hotel rooms. Eight hotel rooms? Are you crazy?
Speaker 2: I really don't do that many. I just I over. Well.
Speaker 1: Ariel's bringing some of her friends because they want to go to Luke Colmbs. And I'm gonna tell a story that I don't really care if it gets out because it really sucked. But we had a friend bring a girlfriend to Vegas for her first time during March Madness three or four years ago.
Speaker 2: So we're all out there, we're all.
Speaker 1: Having fun, and she throws this like epic bitch fit in the sports book.
Speaker 2: I walk out of the clubhouse and I'm like, what's her deal?
Speaker 1: And she proceeds to bitch towards another wife about how she didn't come to Vegas to sign up to sit in at casino the whole time, and it's like.
Speaker 2: It is March madness. This is what we do. I didn't come out here to go hike Red Rock.
Speaker 4: If you come the second weekend, like, I got some friends that are coming the second weekend. They're Kansas State guys, Dylan Wilcox, Jackson Wilcox.
Speaker 3: They're coming the second weekend.
Speaker 4: Okay, you can go golfing during the day and then they're gonna be in here in the sportsbook Thursday and Friday night for the Sweet sixteen. Yes, but if you come the first weekend. I don't know who this girl is. I don't remember this.
Speaker 3: But if you come week the first weekend, the game started nine o'clock in the morning.
Speaker 2: Well that's what kind of conversion with Ariel's friends, right.
Speaker 3: To college basketball all day long, you're watching college basketball.
Speaker 1: Though, I told her, I said they better find things to do because outside of the Luke Combs concert, I'm probably not gonna leave the Westgate. I'm just probably not like I'm gonna fly in Wednesday morning. I'm gonna probably go to Fount Blue and see Cammy and Brittany and a couple of my friends that work over there. Probably have dinner at either the Steakhouse or Mother Wolf, and then I'm not leaving the Westgate. I really don't plan on leaving the Westgate. Like Thursday morning, I'm getting up basketball starts. I am not leaving my pod that entire day. Then I'm gonna harass you into getting me one for Friday as well.
Speaker 2: And I'm not leaving it the entire day.
Speaker 1: And then Saturday, someone's going to have to drag me out of the sports Book to get into the Westgate Limo to go to sit in a suite and watch Luke comes well, I proceed to be on my phone still checking basketball scores the entire concert.
Speaker 3: You know, it's really more of a shuttle though, Limo. It's like a shuttle van.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Black sev last time I took it. No, you know what it's.
Speaker 4: Because I I I took the group to the Raiders Cowboys game about a month ago.
Speaker 3: Very nice. They've got these new vans. They're very nice. They drop you off right at the entrance to pick you up right outside the entrance. There is a TV.
Speaker 4: In the suite, so I think you'll be able to watch one game.
Speaker 3: I mean, you're not gonna be able to watch, you know, three or four games in.
Speaker 1: There, flipping back and forth between the two games while Luke Combs is out there.
Speaker 4: I went to the Las Vegas Bowl Florida versus Oregon State maybe three years ago.
Speaker 3: And it was on a Saturday. And at the same time was.
Speaker 4: That remember that game where the Colts played the Vikings and one of the teams.
Speaker 3: Got up like thirty three to nothing and the other team came back and won.
Speaker 4: That game was going on, so everybody nobody was watching the Bowl game. Everybody was just watching, Yes, and then I was at We bought a suite at UNLV Boise State last season, Mitch Moss, John Von Tobol, myself, we bought a sweet It was the same night as game one of Yankees Dodgers, the Freddie Freeman game.
Speaker 3: So yeah, so we're all crowded around the TV that night too. So my point is, yeah, you can watch TV in this week. I've done it. You can watch whatever, you gotta watch whatever.
Speaker 2: It's gonna be great. It's gonna be a great week. Uh what do you guys have going on for Super Bowl?
Speaker 1: I feel like I'm gonna blink my eyes of twice and it's gonna be Super Bowl.
Speaker 2: You guys, I gotta pay.
Speaker 3: I thought you aren't you going to the super Bowl.
Speaker 2: I'm going to the super Bowl, Yeah, but I'm not gonna be in Vegas, but like, Vegas is just kind of where I've always been for Super Bowl.
Speaker 1: But yeah, I'm going to San Francisco. It sounds like with the Splash guys, So that'll be a lot of fun.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 1: But I wanted to kind of touch base just so people you know it's time to start playing. If you're going to Vegas for Super Bowl, you need to start planning like last week.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think if you I think if you want to reserve of one of the VIP sections, you should definitely do that immediately. Sounds like it's a long way off. It's really probably what like fifty days away something like that soon, and that's really not that far.
Speaker 1: Even though the West Gate's a massive hotel, I'm sure you guys are gonna sell out and or get very close to that. So something to consider as well. And look, even if you don't get a VIP area. I really enjoyed my buddy Jeff and I used to just always go see Rey over in the theater and you can get you can get boots in there as well, high top tables, you can walk around. It's more of like a I would call it like a I don't know, it's a different type of vibe. Like you're gonna get a hot dog and a beer and you're gonna sit down and you're gonna watch the super.
Speaker 2: Bowl with like a bazillion people.
Speaker 1: It's not kind of like a I wouldn't call it a VIP experience, but I thought it was a lot of fun.
Speaker 3: Can I put you in the general admission seats for March Madness just out there with regular people?
Speaker 1: So maybe just a regular I want you guys to do like some of the casinos do where they do like the parties where they have like the Papa shot machines and the popcorn machines, and like there's all a bunch of high top tables, but the whole we.
Speaker 3: Got they got a popcorn machine at the party, don't they.
Speaker 2: I don't know, Probably no, they do.
Speaker 1: And I'm just saying, like we went to the Cosmo like forever ago, like ten fifteen years ago, and it was the first year they had their March Madness party and they had a half court basketball there, like you could literally play a pickup game.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because it was like in the huge.
Speaker 3: I love, I do too, I love.
Speaker 4: I was just telling the story because tonight our fantasy baseball league is settling up and we got to pay all the we gotta pay the winners. And uh, I was just telling the story.
Speaker 3: The other day Ed won.
Speaker 4: Obviously edwin's like every other season, and yeah, he's just good at it. And he had the already at at that Parkway tavern, and I remember I texted you, and you and Brett came by because the win, yes it was, the winner has to pick up the tab for everybody. So you and Brett came by, and Cameron Coombs was one of my partners, and me and Cameron and Brett, Uh, we had a little We had a few too many refreshments and we were playing the Papa shot off in the corner at a Parkway tavern and Ed had it paid for.
Speaker 3: The whole thing was glorious.
Speaker 2: I think I played the bowling thing with you, if I remember they.
Speaker 3: Got they got? Is it a ski ball or a bowling? I think it's I don't know what's tough.
Speaker 4: Is the the tough one is the one where you have to throw the football and you but you can't like do a full throw.
Speaker 3: There's one game. Yeah, that's it's not like you're throwing an actual football. You almost have to kind of like go like that with it.
Speaker 2: Yes, challenge would have been better than actually trying to throw the football.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and it's and it's a little bit harder.
Speaker 4: It's harder when Ed where there's an open bar that Ed is paying for, then it becomes that much harder.
Speaker 2: Winter. Where are you guys going tonight?
Speaker 4: They're going, It's at the Great American Pub Ed. Ed didn't win. Ed did not win this year.
Speaker 2: It didn't win.
Speaker 3: No, he didn't win this year.
Speaker 4: So we're not gonna the group's not gonna run up the tab on the people that won this year.
Speaker 3: They're nice people. Uh, we just we just run up the bill on it.
Speaker 2: That's just what you do, is you run up the tab.
Speaker 3: No. But but it's not even just to be funny.
Speaker 4: The whole league is based on side bets, and of course Ed bets the most, so if he wins, he wins way more than anybody else wins.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I didn't have my fantasy football side bets today, the only one I did the first. I waited till everybody else text me because I'm a dickhead like that. But Todd I reached out. I said, Todd, I owe you a thousand bucks for your side. Bet tell me which dog rescue you want me to do. So like that one, I just was like, let me just do it because it's for the dogs. But everybody else, I'm like, yeah, you can text me, Like I'm not. I'm not reaching out to you to pay you.
Speaker 1: You can just let me know, show me, show me the proof. Okay, fine, how you two dimes? This sucked our team like basically died this year.
Speaker 3: How I don't care. I don't care about fantasy football at all. How how is Ryder?
Speaker 2: Well? He is a fucking grimlin I Coco in Vegas was like an angel compared to him. So soft palete surgery, which is where they do the frenchy breathing surgery.
Speaker 1: And so he was drunk for like a week. Right, you got to keep him a little calm, sedated. We said the big dogs away so he would behave the first night he gets cleared by the vet, right, like, hey, so the big dogs come back, I've got all these presents wrapped under the tree.
Speaker 2: They unwrapped every single and grabbed my organic grass fed beef sticks and ate all of them. So he and I had to go to the emergency room because I got home and he was like this big. So right now, he's really scrawny because his previous owners did not feed him clearly or not feed him enough, and so he was really skinny. So I come home and he's.
Speaker 1: Got like like this, and I'm like, oh, that's not good.
Speaker 2: So I take him in. She does some X ray. She's like, we have no idea if this is food or plastic. I don't want to open up this little dog.
Speaker 1: I don't want to do his vomiting because he just had soft palette surgery.
Speaker 2: Keep an eye on him. And I was like, I need to know like all the fat and sodium, even though they're like organic grass fed, like they're still garbage. I mean, I'm just trying to get more protein in my life. They're not great. They're like an organic slim gym. And how many did he eat? How many to re seet how many torig Well, your guess is as good as mine. But he looks like he ate the most because he's looks like a pot belly pig.
Speaker 3: Right now he's got nowhere to hide it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So I so she does some blood work. She's his sodium and fat content in his blood. It was a little elevated.
Speaker 1: So she gave him an IV and she goes keep an eye on him. He's fine, but like, really you're not.
Speaker 2: I just paid all this money to have your nuts cut off, to get your soft palette done. And this is how you repay me. You unwrap all of the Christmas presents.
Speaker 4: You used to You used to say, Coco wasn't sweet, The Cocoa was a bitch.
Speaker 2: Coco is a bitch because she had an attitude. She was like, don't like you're a fucking peasant. Like that's how it was funny.
Speaker 1: I was telling the vet this the other night because it was just me and him at the hospital at midnight, and so I was talking to him and I was.
Speaker 2: Like, he was like, oh, I remember you had Coco. I'm like, yep, that's me.
Speaker 1: Just decided to get another money pit dog two years later. Anyway, So like he and I were like chuckling and he goes, yeah, he go and Ryder was like giving me this like look, and I was like, oh fucking please, like like spare me that, Like I'm a bad person for bringing you here.
Speaker 2: Like he was like, so like how dare you bring me? And we were just laughing. Cocoa was a bitch because she didn't like other dogs and she didn't like like little kids. She only liked men and some people.
Speaker 4: Well, I think it's I think for what it's worth, I think Rider is so lucky to be to be brought in by you and Brett, and now he's got the two big.
Speaker 3: Dogs, the rough rough around with. It's great.
Speaker 1: I was waiting for Reese to just shake him like a rag doll. He grabs onto her face and just pulls, and I'm like, oh my god.
Speaker 2: I'm terrified. She's massive.
Speaker 1: But you know, unfortunately she didn't have the greatest previous owner, so she had had several rounds of puppies. So I think she just thinks he's like an idiot little puppy because like he's probably he's thirty pounds. He's probably the same size as her puppies. I mean, he's a massive frenchy.
Speaker 2: That's why we got him because I wanted to pant twenty eight pounds.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's big and he needs to be thirty five. That that said, because of his stature, I mean his whole spine. You can feel his whole spine still three weeks later and I've been feed that out a lot.
Speaker 4: Can we bring back the death penalty for people that don't take care of the dogs?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Yeah, I think we should do a lot of h to people that don't. But know what death pedal, I feel the same way. I mean like they probably shouldn't have children either. Like here this goes down a.
Speaker 1: Very deep rabbit hole at my Hairsalace and I got into the other day John Murray, and I said, I think this is borderline communism what we're proposing, but I'm kind of okay with it.
Speaker 4: Thursday night football is tonight in Seattle. It's actually a good game. I don't know what channel that's on. I'm sure I don't get the channel. I'll somehow have to just trust everybody that it was a great game. But we, uh, we'll be rooting for Seattle. It looks like so, you know, there was some sharp money on Seattle early in the week, and Seattle did get as high as minus one and a half we're at Seattle minus one minus one oh five right now. Tickets are on the RAMS, public is on the Rams, and that's not a big surprise. It looks like we will need Seattle for a little bit well bet game and a game that you know I did. I did a segment with Sam Penniotovitch and Joe Strawski this morning, and for the few minutes that I was on the show that Mario and Ellie weren't fighting with one another over retreat, I did talk to them about how we're at that time of year in the NFL. The sportsbook is where it's not just about the game tonight. We don't want Matthew Stafford to win the NFL MVP. That'd be terrible for us. So if he could go out tonight, very high profile game, if he could go out tonight and play very poorly, and then maybe somebody like Josh Allen on Sunday is a great game. I don't know if maybe could Allen close the gap. I don't follow it that closely. I know Stafford's the favorite, and I know we don't want them, so that that's the kind of thing, uh that we're also focusing on. You're at that part of the calendar now where you're looking at your futures, your player awards.
Speaker 3: And the game.
Speaker 4: But for us tonight at the West Gate, we we want Seattle's to need Kelly.
Speaker 3: Kelly's writing down the word need refs. Do you want to what? I know you'd like to do the Thursday game first? Is there a direction you want to go in? Kid?
Speaker 2: Sure, let's just hit sixt while you got it.
Speaker 3: NFL Week sixteen.
Speaker 4: Uh so they're doing the Saturday games now, why didn't they do Saturday games last week?
Speaker 3: Because that just out of respect for Army Navy. I guess yeah, probably right, that would make sense.
Speaker 4: But Saturday game, we'll need the commanders in the afternoon. Philadelphia is a really really public side.
Speaker 3: I don't know what we're gonna need yet.
Speaker 4: In Green Bay Chicago, that game will pick them right now at the skate I would imagine we would need Chicago, But you know, Green Bay's got a lot of guys hurt right now. Michael Parsons now out for the year. They got a few they're a little banged up. Chicago's been playing well. They won again last week against Kelly's guys. Shoud were Sanders.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't know. I think we'll probably need Chicago, but I'm not sure.
Speaker 1: I know we super contest. Chalk that up to the worst super condest pick of the year.
Speaker 3: Not a good one.
Speaker 4: Sharp U other sharp stuff. Here's here's a barn burner on Sunday morning. The Jets are playing the Saints. Should be a good one. We did see some sharp money on the Saints minus four and a half. We're at five and a half. Vikings Giants. How good is nine?
Speaker 3: That's the Vikings quarterback? Nine? How good is Sea?
Speaker 2: I have no idea me neither.
Speaker 4: The Giants plus three. We got some sharp money on that one. Sharp money on Carolina plus three. Carolina potentially could win the NFC South here down the stretch. They've had a pretty good season. They're at home against Tampa Bay and they played Dallas with US Dallas.
Speaker 3: Minus one and a half. They're at home against the Chargers.
Speaker 4: Chargers are quietly they win the game against Philly on Monday night. They beat Kansas City last week at Arrowhead and the Chief season playing well here at the end of the year, could they be a team that could be dangerous in the AFC playoffs?
Speaker 2: Betause I think Justin Herbert's a lot more hurt than we realize.
Speaker 4: I mean, oh yeah, I agree with Dad. I mean you can see that, and that's a good point. You can see the way he's like barely functional as far as throwing the football. It's impressive that they were able to beat the Eagles and the Chiefs with.
Speaker 3: All that going on.
Speaker 4: I don't really have anything on the Sunday night game that's New England and Baltimore, where a Baltimore minus three even money.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Ariel is a little pissed off already because I apparently everybody loves Baltimore this week and she's just ready for the season to be over.
Speaker 2: I'm like, they could still make the playoffs.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they could still make the playoffs.
Speaker 2: What do you mean? I am I a long suffering Ravens fan. That poor girl.
Speaker 3: They won the Super Bowl like in twenty twelve.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then they just choke away every single playoffs with Lamar or what's his name, Mark Andrews.
Speaker 3: O man touche.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's been a long time.
Speaker 4: I think it was the twenty twelve season that was one of the weirdest Super Bowls in my career.
Speaker 2: Do you remember that blackout.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the blackout. I'm that weird.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 3: Ravens won that one.
Speaker 1: You get a big table in I think the Convention Center and it was like for like eight people and it was just me and my buddy Jeff.
Speaker 2: We had the whole table to ourselves.
Speaker 3: That sounds fun. That was great Monday night game.
Speaker 4: I do believe we'll be a need forty nine ers minus six at Indianapolis. I would be shocked bowled over Kelly if we don't need Indianapolis on Napolis. Hey, how about Indianapolis. By the way, that was probably the most NFL I've watched, like in weeks. I watched most of the fourth quarter of that game because I wanted to see Rivers amazing.
Speaker 3: They almost won.
Speaker 2: I mean, I know, listen, Seattle just kicked six field.
Speaker 3: Goals, Seattle.
Speaker 4: Look, Seattle was looking ahead to tonight's game. Everybody we knew that going into the game. But but I still thought that they would.
Speaker 1: Be able to beat a half point favorite.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I thought with Rivers just joining the team that week, and it wasn't like he you know, he didn't exactly jump into the shallow end of the pool. It's like, oh, my first game I'm gonna go at Seattle. Uh.
Speaker 3: Pretty impressive.
Speaker 4: Not that he particularly played well himself, but the fact that he was in a position to win that game the team was I think it's pretty amazing.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I mean, here's the thing. I don't know how much of it was on him. It's not like he was I mean, he didn't make any like amazing throws, right, he didn't do anything super prolific, but they weren't it late and that was shocking enough in itself.
Speaker 3: Give me your barking dog, stop screwing around.
Speaker 2: Give me is my barking dog. I like Carolina a lot. I also have Carolina Ford to want to win the division.
Speaker 1: And Ariel text me today, she goes, hey, I watch bet on it. I can get Carolina right now. The three to want to win the division. I'm like, right now, there's still three to one to win the division.
Speaker 2: I was like, no way. I know they have to beat Tampa Bay twice, don't they.
Speaker 3: But do they have to beat them both times?
Speaker 2: I don't even know what I think that they're going to win this week, So I don't I.
Speaker 4: Know that was a big I know that was a big loss for them. If they had if they had beat the Saints, yes Sunday, then I know that all they needed to do was win.
Speaker 3: Once against Tampa.
Speaker 2: Right now, I think they need to win.
Speaker 3: That would make.
Speaker 4: Sense, and that was you know, Carolina, as good of a season as they've had. For them to have their bye week and then play the Saints with a chance to take the stranglehold on the division, that's a bad loss.
Speaker 3: That's a tough loss.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So anyway, I like them, I tease them and a bunch of different things. This week, I think that they can win the game. We'll see it hit three? Is it three at the west Gate right now?
Speaker 4: Plus three minus one sixteen? Remember we booked the NFL at minus one weight.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so we'll see what it ends up at. But at three three, I'll take uh three. I'll take the Panthers a little bit half on the three, half on the money line. And then my best bet is just betting against the Raiders because that's all I've been doing for weeks.
Speaker 3: So your best bet is Houston.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Houston, I mean, and I don't care.
Speaker 4: You know that division is quietly probably a little better than people think. Jacksonville's had a good season. They played Denver game.
Speaker 2: There's a game I want to talk about. Everybody loves Jacksonville.
Speaker 1: Now listen. I bet against the Broncos last week. I laid two and a half with green Bay. Fine, the Broncos keep fighting ways to win it mile high and I understand now the Broncos are asked to be a favorite.
Speaker 2: But Jacksonville is fine. They're not. I mean, they're not anything to write about.
Speaker 3: Oh, they've had a good season, I think.
Speaker 4: I think if you look at that division Jacksonville, Houston, Indianapolis, probably all three of them are better than we thought they were gonna be fair.
Speaker 3: So been a pretty good season for them. That division. Don't have really anything to tell you about on.
Speaker 4: The side, although we do have more tickets on Denver than Jacksonville.
Speaker 3: But we did take some very sharp money on the over. That total has gone from forty four all the way to forty seven.
Speaker 2: Kelly, So you're gonna do.
Speaker 3: I guess problems.
Speaker 1: I feel like your needs on Sunday or the totals are a lot better than the sides generally, because the sides are always the Raiders, the Titans, the Saints. They're like the most god forsaken awful teams that make me.
Speaker 2: Want to jump. You know what you know, Louis. Louis produces Last Call, He produces this show.
Speaker 1: Louis sends me the needs and I said, Okay, I'm gonna beat them all.
Speaker 2: I bet all five of them.
Speaker 1: And then this little shit texts me, I only bet the Commanders. I'm like, that's the only one you bet, and he was when I was listening to jam It's like, you don't want to bet these garbage teams and YadA, YadA, YadA.
Speaker 3: I'm like, so Louis. So, just to recap, Louis team.
Speaker 2: Is named the Raiders.
Speaker 3: We need the Raiders. Every week. We need the Raiders.
Speaker 4: Today's Thursday, right, we need the Raiders on Sunday. There you go, there you go. You ready for it?
Speaker 3: It's coming.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So Louis Louie listens to me, You don't listen to me.
Speaker 2: That's what I was multitasking. It is what it is. And then I didn't bet the Vikings after I wanted to bet.
Speaker 3: The Okay, don't don't call Louis a little ship. He's not.
Speaker 4: I love Louie. I'm looking nice family. You know, him and his dad are going to invited to play my golf event in April, just very It was.
Speaker 2: Going to come out for March Madness too, But now you can't get any hotel rooms.
Speaker 3: So oh, I get hotel for Louis. I can do?
Speaker 2: You can get a hotel for Louis.
Speaker 3: Louis, Yeah, I can't. Okay, that's my guy. Man.
Speaker 4: You think I'm not going to take care of that family, the no Frios, they participate in my golf tournament.
Speaker 3: They're fine people. I get Louis. O'ton. I can move some mountains there.
Speaker 4: College football playoffs, so you you have a you have a Splash survivor contest in college football. Explain that one again to your fans out there.
Speaker 2: So it starts tomorrow night when Alabama at Oklahoma kicks off. So you got twenty basically twenty four hours by the time this show gets posted.
Speaker 3: Does it? Does it lock when that game kicks Yes?
Speaker 2: Because you used you have to do it perfectly. Right now, we're not even halfway full. I'm screwed. Splash is going to never let me be a commissioner again.
Speaker 3: There is going to be We had this conversation before.
Speaker 4: You know you're I think you're like a great asset to Splash, right, but.
Speaker 2: I they can't keep guaranteeing two hundred and fifty thousand dollars contests and they don't fill, and I ask for guarantees and then I can't get it filled. I look like a jackass. So right now there's one hundred and thirty thousand dollars overlay.
Speaker 3: Wow hours ago one hundred and thirty thousand.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so I've got like eight or nine hundred bucks in my splash account. I'm going to definitely just use it all on buying more interest and.
Speaker 3: What is the what is the buying for this pool?
Speaker 2: One hundred bucks? Hum bucks to win two hundred and fifty thousand, whether it fills or not.
Speaker 1: And I asked you who we're going to use? Is a double pick week to start? And you said you choose?
Speaker 2: Thank you?
Speaker 3: Yeah, what's wrong? I don't understand what's wrong with that?
Speaker 2: What's the prom Well, the idea is it's a Kelly and Murray ticket. So like I ask you, I asked, h and you just see you have like you want no you we want to chime in zero?
Speaker 3: What did the kids say? What do they want to do? Well?
Speaker 1: We went back and forth on like Oklahoma. We went back and forth on ole Miss. I listen, here's what's gonna happen. Everybody's gonna take Oregon Old Miss to advance. But then everyone that I need to lose the next round.
Speaker 4: Everybody's gonna take ole Miss because ole Miss is going to be a dog against Georgia in the quarterfinals. Correct, everybody in the pool is going to have all Miss. And that's fine, Yeah, of course they should.
Speaker 2: So then you've got I think what you want to do is work it backwards.
Speaker 3: Okay, explain.
Speaker 2: So I like Georgia to win the national Championship. So let's say I have ten of these. I'm probably gonna have six Georgia to win the Natty, Okay, and then four I'll probably do an Ohio State and Indiana. I'll probably do two Indiana's an Ohio State and Oregon.
Speaker 4: You know, I can't. It's funny. I can't picture anyone else winning it.
Speaker 3: I don't. I don't, And and.
Speaker 4: I guess it's maybe the traditionalist in me and college football, and I know it's ridiculous. I can't picture Indiana winning it. I guess that's ridiculous. I mean, I know, I know they.
Speaker 3: Want at Oregon. They beat Ohio State. The coach is amazing, the quarterback won the Heisman is an underdog. I don't see the Indiana winning the national Championship College FLA.
Speaker 2: I said one.
Speaker 1: I said probably one Indiana because I don't see it either, and I will be really pissed off if they do.
Speaker 4: I I won't be I I hope that they do win it, and then then our guys can clip it and just make me look like such a dipshit, you know, like there's no way they can.
Speaker 3: And then they win the national.
Speaker 1: Way back at the Las Vegas Country Club. Not to bet Notre Dame to make the college football playoffs. Yeah, even didn't even make fun of you about that. And Notre Dame fans are so mean to me over sharing a tidbit of information.
Speaker 2: They deserve to get left out.
Speaker 3: Wow, well that's not Now you're gonna have that old fan base.
Speaker 2: They're gonna be right up there with the Bears fans and the Patriots fans. I did today, Bears fans hate you again, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I did Houston radio today and I literally bashed the Denver Broncos. That is my football team.
Speaker 2: And the guy goes, oh my god, be careful.
Speaker 3: Tell like twelve and two, what do you need to bash them?
Speaker 2: I just said that they have supersedic expectations. All the sharp guys seem to love the Jags this week.
Speaker 1: I don't understand the love for the Denver Broncos weekend and week out.
Speaker 2: That's all I said.
Speaker 3: That's not really bashing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but the guy was like, hey, be careful.
Speaker 1: I said something bad about Denver one time, and their their fan base came after me on Twitter, and I'm like, it's every week, it doesn't matter.
Speaker 2: Every week.
Speaker 1: Some fan base is mad at me because they are fans and they are emotional.
Speaker 2: They're like the girl who threw the remote into the TV. In the.
Speaker 3: Throw remote, I didn't actually see the footage.
Speaker 4: I just saw I saw her picture and they're like, this is the person who did it, but she's.
Speaker 2: Obviously he's our rugshot or like a still oh the.
Speaker 3: Photograph, yes, yes, exactly.
Speaker 1: Like you like to send mugshots of hot chicks to her group chat and you're like I think she's innocent, and I'm like, oh, so you already looked up this girl's mugshot.
Speaker 4: Huh.
Speaker 1: That's where my brain went that was on Twitter. Yeah, blowing customers out of the restaurant that didn't tip.
Speaker 2: That's what she got arrested for.
Speaker 3: I didn't. All I said was I'm on her.
Speaker 2: You know what the girl got arrested for.
Speaker 1: I thought it was really funny when I did zeeper dive into why she got arrested.
Speaker 2: Like I assumed hot chick.
Speaker 1: In the mugshot, d U, I right, she's drunk coming from the club, full face and makeup. Nope, she was stone sober at a restaurant at a table didn't tip her and she chased them out.
Speaker 2: Of the restaurant with a leaf floor.
Speaker 3: What's she going to leafloor?
Speaker 2: I don't know. The back, I don't know.
Speaker 4: I never made any comments other than I sent the mugshot and I said, I'm on her side.
Speaker 3: That's it.
Speaker 2: The customers didn't tip.
Speaker 3: Yeah, But what well? I mean, what if her service was like horrible?
Speaker 2: It could have been.
Speaker 3: If it was like extremely awful service.
Speaker 2: It would not shock me in the slightest. Hot girls don't have to work hard.
Speaker 1: It's like I used to tell like certain girls, like when we did bottle service, I'd be like, hey, you're gonna have to work harder than that girl, because that girl's just gonna stand there and look pretty in poor vodka Cranberry's all night.
Speaker 2: You either have to be extremely attractive or you got to be able to sell. And I remember explaining this to.
Speaker 3: This You're basically basically you're telling that girl that she's ugly. That's kind of girl.
Speaker 2: No, yes, extremely attractive. I'm talking fake.
Speaker 3: The other girl was like top top level.
Speaker 1: Like like it look like a Barbie doll, right, because then they don't have to work hard because they just stand there. Because that guy's gonna spend money ayway, because he's got a thirty thousand dollars table, so he expects to have a waitress like that. We're like, I got I had the five hundred to two thousand dollars tables, and all of a sudden, somebody at the you know, thousand dollars table spent fifteen grand and they're like, how did Kelly do that? And I'm like I got fucked up with them. I told them if they wanted me to drink, I needed this bottle of champagne. And next thing you know, we made a Don Pierrion Eiffel tower in front of the Eiffel Tower and just these things happen.
Speaker 4: And do you think servers are getting do you think servers are getting more aggressive? Like I when I was at del Mar, I was really struck by girl took care of us, she was good.
Speaker 3: I gave her a nice tip, like I always do. I work in customer service, and as.
Speaker 4: I was leaving, she comes running over to me and she's like, was there a problem with my service?
Speaker 3: And I go, no, what do you mean?
Speaker 4: And she pulls out a bill to show me and she's like, you only tip me this and I go, that's not me.
Speaker 3: That was one of your other tables.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and she and then she like looked at it and looked at me and she's like, oh, yeah, I'm sorry, but like, wasn't that kind of aggressive.
Speaker 2: I've never done that.
Speaker 3: It wasn't even me.
Speaker 4: And I can tell you that, you know how you know it wasn't me. The bill was only fifty four bucks. I drink a lot more than that at Delmar and I hit five dollars, three dollars fifty four bucks. He gave her fifty seven, which is bullshit. But my point is like, isn't that a.
Speaker 2: Little a Delmar like three beers. So he gave her a dollar a beer. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Probably.
Speaker 1: Dad always gets mad whenever I go out with him. He always says I spoil the bartenders. And it's because where he lives. Drinks her three dollars, Like garita is six dollars and I give the girl a ten and he's like, what are you doing? And I'm like, it's a really good margarita. She spent time and effort to make sure.
Speaker 2: That I got what I wanted.
Speaker 1: She didn't just use some shitty margarita mix and dump it in a cup like she shook it and she puts all like she did a whole thing. And I would pay ten dollars for this margarita. So I'm just gonna give her the four and he's like stop it.
Speaker 4: It's like, okay, well, you know what tipping, and I work in customer service.
Speaker 3: Tipping culture is out of control.
Speaker 2: When you go to the like, I don't mind, I'm guilty of creating monsters.
Speaker 3: I mind, I don't mind tipping the waitress.
Speaker 4: I took good care of that waitress and she did apologize, so move on. But like when you go to a sporting event, I was at the UFC. A couple of weeks ago, you go up to the bar and you get a couple of beers, and it's like forty five bucks for two beers. And then they spin the little thing to you and it's like, do you want to tip twenty five percent?
Speaker 3: Thirty five?
Speaker 4: It's like, tip you thirty percent for pouring two beers? Like whoa, whoa, take it easy.
Speaker 1: Well, it's like Starbucks right, like they're gonna argue that they might not be serving alcohol, but they're crafting coffee cocktails and tip too.
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, I mean I respect the.
Speaker 2: Hustle for one dollar just because I'm a sucker. I guess.
Speaker 1: I know plenty of people love hitting no tip. It's like their favorite thing on that, but.
Speaker 3: I don't do that.
Speaker 4: I don't hit no tip. But I also don't hit thirty percent for pouring me two beers.
Speaker 2: No, not two beers.
Speaker 1: And that's the thing too, is I told my dad, go, dad, you drink Miller lite. So his light is two fifty, and he gives the bar tender fifty cents, right, like that's his He just he gives her three dollars and calls it a day. And those women are very happy with fifty cents off cracking one Miller light, you know, like that's I guess what it is.
Speaker 3: I don't know's I like mister Stewart, I like I like him.
Speaker 1: He's got to save the big bills for the slot machines because that now that Florida's got slot machines at all the private clubs, and he figured it out. I laughed at my sister because she was like bitching about something, and I go, Dad's gonna spend every dollar he has at the amvets machine, so why do you even care? And she's like, Okay, great.
Speaker 3: College wall playoff.
Speaker 4: We did see short money on Oklahoma plus one and a half against Alabama.
Speaker 3: I think I mentioned that on the show last week.
Speaker 4: Money came in yesterday Wednesday on Miami plus three and a half Miami against Texas A and M.
Speaker 3: That actually made sense to me, for whatever that's worth.
Speaker 4: I think A and M probably his own in this thing because they played such an easy version of the SEC schedule. They didn't play any of the other There's fun. There's five freaking SEC teams in the playoff, and they saw it manage to play none of the other four. They didn't make the conference championship game. They did win at Notre Dame, which is a great win, but they did play an easier schedule I think sec wise, I do think tex A and M's got a big edge at the head coach position in that game. But but I will say that that bet made sense to me. Other stuff we saw Kenesas State plus four and a half plus three and a half.
Speaker 3: Don't ask me.
Speaker 4: Who these teams are playing in these bowl games. Nobody gives a shit about the ball season anymore.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was getting ready to ask, has it been really bad there?
Speaker 5: Because I don't really people when you haven't isolated college football game and it's the only thing going on on a Tuesday night or Wednesday night, people are gonna bet it.
Speaker 3: People are gonna I mean people.
Speaker 2: Starting today on multiple shows.
Speaker 1: I had like nine shows today And I'm like, I E haven't told Todd Dewey Todd's kell can you send me your your eleven bowl.
Speaker 2: Games you like plus the best bet?
Speaker 1: And I said, Todd, I love you, but like I'm not trying to throw darts and put in the newspaper and he goes, well, I go they ruined bowl season. I played one bowl game so far, I laid three with Clemson. I played one one college football game, so college football playoff games so far, and that was Oklahoma. And I looked at A and M and it's still there. But in splash, I'm gonna use both dogs though. That's gonna be my contrast strategy because everybod's gonna play it with both favorites. So to try to get I need to gain some ground. So I'm just gonna play both Tulane and JMU. Your guess is as good as mine.
Speaker 2: I think. I think both are probably gonna get their doors blown off, But here we are.
Speaker 4: They did play Memphis plus six, five, four and a half, and then this is an actual real game. They played Illinois State at plus two against Villanova. Now now Illinois State's favorite. That's I think that's the FCS semi final. That game Saturday, Okay, So yeah, I mean, I think of all the crying that we did collectively about the college Football Playoff, which I was a big part of because I thought they did a terrible.
Speaker 3: Job and I cried about it.
Speaker 4: You guys ruined ball season, so you owe it to us to get the playoff, right, You ruin the ball season forever forever.
Speaker 2: It is ruined forever.
Speaker 3: Ever.
Speaker 4: You owe it to us to get the playoff right, which they did in the first round. Sucks should be better in time for the quarterfinals. That's all I got.
Speaker 2: Go dogs, all right. Well, another week where we went long and we didn't answer any of the mail bag questions. So do we want to go along again and just answer a couple of them.
Speaker 3: Take a look at them so if there's any good ones, I haven't looked at him.
Speaker 2: Some of these don't really matter.
Speaker 3: Well, that's your opinion. It probably matters to the guy who asked the question.
Speaker 2: These are just like they're a little okay, all right, mooney.
Speaker 1: Party of four on access and regulated sportsbooks offer odds on who will be the next coach of a team.
Speaker 3: We can I don't think we can do that.
Speaker 2: But what's considered allowed and not allowed?
Speaker 4: I guess I'm always wrong if you if you'd asked me last week, are you going to ever be able to bet on what team will a player sign with?
Speaker 3: In the transfer portal? I would have said, of course not.
Speaker 4: And now you can do that apparently, and the in the predictions markets you can do well.
Speaker 1: Some markets are such a gray area in itself. I'm I'm really curious to see what the future is like that. I know you make that face, so I'm just gonna keep.
Speaker 3: Well, it's not really a gray area. It is betting on sports.
Speaker 2: Yes, but they have somehow found a loophole.
Speaker 4: I give them a lot of credit. They're obviously very smart, and they obviously have very smart attorneys. Yes, but I'm just saying that I don't want to even speculate on what you can and can't do because every time I think, well, there's no way you can do that, it's because I'm so used to Nevada, where it's so regulated. Yes, we can't do these things that are now becoming commonplace.
Speaker 1: All right, Vincent PGH wants to know, how is Anthony Joshua only a minus one thousand favorite.
Speaker 4: That's a good question. The answer is because people are gonna bet on the dog. So people in a big fight, everyone bets a.
Speaker 2: Dog, because it's kind of like McGregor.
Speaker 5: Mayweather, Mayweather, thank you.
Speaker 4: No, you're right, though, that's exactly what it is. Because the people come up to the window. I want to bet one hundred bucks on Anthony Joshua, what do I win? You win ten bucks?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 4: What if I bet one hundred bucks on Jake Paul? Okay, you'd win six hundred and fifty bucks. And they go give me Jake Paul. And that conversation happens over and over and over again all over the country and then all the books.
Speaker 3: When the fight starts, they need Joshua. Kelly's right.
Speaker 4: The McGregor Mayweather is the best example ever of that exact thing. I assume Joshua is gonna win. There's not a lot of buzz around the fight. I don't think people really know.
Speaker 2: I didn't even know until I just I think the.
Speaker 4: Only thing that makes sense to me about it is people in the United States. Maybe they don't know who Anthony Joshua is.
Speaker 2: Like Anthony Joshua is and I don't even really follow.
Speaker 4: The sport, But then what's the explanation. When Jake Paul fought Nate Diaz, people were interested in it. When Jake Paul fought Mike Tyson, it was.
Speaker 1: Enormous because we're in like football season because college, but is it because it's not like over the summer, And like.
Speaker 4: I said that to my boss, actually yesterday, I said that exact thing. It's it's running up against this well. To be honest, we thought this weekend was gonna be better because we thought the playoff games were gonna be way better than this.
Speaker 3: They are too. There are two NFL games. I thought when I.
Speaker 2: First was a great college basketball slate.
Speaker 3: True.
Speaker 4: I thought when I first saw the schedule, I was like, oh my god, there's gonna be NFL College Football Playoff.
Speaker 3: This is gonna be like one of the biggest weekends of the year.
Speaker 4: Then I actually saw the college Foble playoff games, I knew that I was wrong again, But I thought that Paul Joshua fight would be bigger. And I think maybe it's being swept under all the other sporting events, or maybe people don't know who anything Joshua is.
Speaker 1: I don't know, Okay, reload sports on Access thoughts on a long UFC layoff until January twenty fourth. Feels like Paramount should have a warm up event before going into two numbered events the exact same things is what we're just talking about.
Speaker 2: There's too much going on. It's NFL playoffs, college basketball, college football playoff. I think Dana White's smart. He just takes a little bit of a layoff. Everybody, enjoy your holidays and let's get right back into it.
Speaker 4: Well, you wouldn't want to have like a fight night on January seventeenth before the big pay per view work out the kinks.
Speaker 3: I don't know. I'm just saying that's a good question by your fan there. I like that question. And it is weird because they're doing like three twenty four and then immediately after that they're.
Speaker 4: Doing three twenty five. It is a little strange. It's a little strange.
Speaker 2: We'll see, all right.
Speaker 1: Uh ts Spinky on Access? Is JM upset the other team in Maryland got Pete Alonso?
Speaker 3: Uh maybe not specifically.
Speaker 4: It's a good question, maybe not specifically about Pete Alonso. But I'm not gonna I have to complain about the Washington Nationals not spending money. You know they I know that they're they're considered such a small market team now because they don't spend any money. But I think their ownership group is like the fourth richest in baseball, and it's not like they've never spent money before. They They signed Max schurz Er, they signed Patrick Corbin, they signed Jason Worth, it's big, big contracts. I mean, they're not the Dodgers or the Mets, the or the Yankees. I'm not saying that, but they shouldn't be this team that doesn't sign anybody.
Speaker 3: They've got the money for it. So it is disappointing. Yeah, it's disappointing.
Speaker 2: Very interesting.
Speaker 3: Got well, they've got a lot of money, why not spend some of it? I don't know.
Speaker 4: I don't know, but I think it's a fair question. Yes, And now you know what they've done is they've gone and they've hired like a team of nerds. It's all these like analytics kids that are like twelve years old. I think they are new general managers thirty one years old. So they're hiring all these I assume that they're nerds because they're all like analytics. Back Money, Yeah, yeah, that's a good movie. Although I could go on a number of rants about that movie. You've probably never seen it.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I've never seen it. Get out of here. Of course.
Speaker 3: If you've never seen anything, you've never you've never seen.
Speaker 2: I've seen Moneyball probably three or four times because it was on like HBO or one of those channels, like too many times. I couldn't sleep. I've seen I've seen plenty of movies. I just don't go to the movies.
Speaker 3: Don't you think it's ridiculous?
Speaker 4: And I might have this wrong so people can fact check me, But don't you think it's ridiculous that the Oakland A's that season had the MVP and the Cy Young winner and neither one of them was even mentioned.
Speaker 3: In the movie.
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I mean, is that not? And I love that movie.
Speaker 2: I think though, is that they didn't really they just wanted to use a garbage baseball team. But they could have made it about any team. They could have just said, it's here's the.
Speaker 3: Oh, Michael. But the book was written about that.
Speaker 1: I know what the book was written about. But Hollywood doesn't ever like they general Let's just be honest. If there is a good book, Hollywood generally ruins the good book.
Speaker 4: I'm pretty sure I Miguelta Haada won the American League VP that season, and I don't think he was mentioned in the movie. And they had Barry Zito, they had Tim Hudson, they had Mark Moulder and they didn't even mention any.
Speaker 3: Of the three of them the movie.
Speaker 2: And you're still christ.
Speaker 3: That's a pretty big oversight. I don't know. No, maybe they were allowed to.
Speaker 2: Maybe you have to pay some sort of like rights to use these people's names. I don't know how they met.
Speaker 3: They mentioned Scott Hadeberg and David.
Speaker 1: Justice, and maybe David Justice gets one dollar every time that movie shown.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, good for him. All right, that was that was That was a little bit off topic.
Speaker 2: Huh, I'm sorry, a little bit off topic.
Speaker 1: Okay, need Sunday Morning, last call. I'll be tuning in, probably not, probably won't be.
Speaker 3: Who am I doing it with? Ariel? I like her.
Speaker 1: Marco D'Angel is gonna be on after you, so he'll, uh, he'll come in and and back clean up for you.
Speaker 3: I like Marco D'Angel. I do a show with Marco tomorrow. Okay, very nice guy.
Speaker 2: You got lots of shows you do.
Speaker 3: I know.
Speaker 4: It's actually, you know what, honestly, it's this week has been so awful the things I've been working on, So doing a few of these shows has like been kind of a nice break, you know.
Speaker 2: It's so funny. I've done so many that I'm like happy that my nine PM dis canceled.
Speaker 3: I'm like, yes, well you were gonna go on Handy at nine pm.
Speaker 1: But I'm kind of happy that I don't have to like shower, get reready, do TV makeup, try to figure out what I'm gonna wear.
Speaker 2: I can just sit on my couch, do my radio hit and then go to bed.
Speaker 3: It does sound nice.
Speaker 4: I got a Unfortunately, the rest of my day not great. But the show with Kelly what a joy? What what a fun little fifty minutes.
Speaker 2: Only fifteen more shows and then we're done, right, We're not renewing.
Speaker 3: Is that official?
Speaker 2: But it's only fifteen ruining the we are we running back the twenty twenty sixth season. I haven't. I haven't gotten a contract negotiations yet.
Speaker 4: You gotta talk to Chris. You have to talk to Chris about the show. You got to talk to Chris about your rooms. I'll take care of Louie's room.
Speaker 3: Louis, did I.
Speaker 2: Need Did I need rooms? For three? Wager Talk guys, Louis.
Speaker 3: Fall, Louis falls under Mile Bros.
Speaker 2: Wag Talk too. Did you know that? No?
Speaker 3: I didn't know that. Yeah, what do you mean? I thought John? I thought John?
Speaker 2: I think super Book's paying him to do the show.
Speaker 1: No, I'm paying him that's why I get mad when he's not here, like today.
Speaker 3: He's on a plane back home for Christmas.
Speaker 1: I accepted, then, well, you knew you had a show, you should book your flight around it. I have to change my flights around.
Speaker 4: We're gonna let you guys get out of here. We're gonna do a show on Tuesday the twenty third, Is that correct? Yes, Tuesday twenty third, we'll do a Christmas show.
Speaker 2: Are you gonna wear a Santa outfit? Mm?
Speaker 3: No, probably not.
Speaker 4: I'll probably probably put my dogs in their Christmas sweaters.
Speaker 2: But that's my god.
Speaker 1: I forgot to say. We did Chris Christmas photo shoot yesterday. You wait till you see these outtakes with my horrible dog children. I gonna get them to just all three for thirty seven seconds.
Speaker 4: I got a Mario story from Tuesday morning that I'll tell you later. But I mean, I almost was like I might have to give this guy up for adoption, Like does.
Speaker 3: Anybody want to? I was so mad at him. I couldn't even believe it. It's just like he but he's so cute? What am I? I don't even know what to do with the guy.
Speaker 1: I'm like, I can't even yell at you and channel and I'm like, oh my god, I sort of got If somebody beat you before, I'm going to find them and hunt them down.
Speaker 4: I would like to be a part of that. Don't even don't even get me go on these people.
Speaker 2: You go to jail.
Speaker 1: We've already talked about this topic too many times a show. Get the hell out of here. You got it like some P and L meeting And I've got I don't know.
Speaker 3: I'd rather do. I don't know what I'm doing the rest of the day.