Speaker 1: Turn we have today.
Speaker 2: You bet builders hanging boy a thread here? Relax, relax, they still need one more goal. Well if it loses, nov bets got your Cover. Nov bet is the home of the bet builder this World Cup. From goal scorers to cards, get the best value on every match, plus get money back as a free bat.
Speaker 3: If your bet builder.
Speaker 4: Loses on the biggest game every single day, join today and get seventy euros in pre bets. No be bett or power to You Teason Seas apply eighteen plus bet Responsibly, Gambling Care dot i em today.
Speaker 5: You bet builders hanging boy a thread here?
Speaker 2: Relax, relax, They still need one more goal. Well if it loses, nov bets got your cover. Nov bet is the home of the bet builder.
Speaker 4: This World Cup, from goal scorers to cards, get the best value on every match, plus get money back as a free bat.
Speaker 5: If your bet builder.
Speaker 4: Loses on the biggest game every single day, join today and get seventy euros in pre bets No be beat or power to You Season Seas apply eighteen plus bet responsibly Gambling care.
Speaker 6: Do ie The Rush Hour with James Golden, entertaining and informative on the Red Apple podcast network.
Speaker 3: Sure welcome, my friends to the Wednesday edition of bosn Earlies Rush Hour, the fastest hour in American media, and there's always my friends. We have a lot to discuss in this hour, and we shall get busy with it all. A lot of things to listen to as well. Yesterday I mentioned that Harvard had been in the news. We did not get to the Harvard things. There were so many other things happening. Spent the first part of the show yesterday talking about the thuggery that's going on in many American cities and the racial component to some of it, the cultural component that revolves around race in some of it. So ended up putting the Harvard stuff on the shelf. Today, I do want to get to it because there's a lot going on that's really important, and it's not just Harvard. This signal is being sent to liberal academia around the country. For generations, conservatives have been talking about how liberal academia had become and how we needed to quote unquote take it back. But there's been nobody that I think could have foreseen where the Trump administration has taken this battle. Certainly not the good people over at or the people over at Harvard University, and that's remarkable. Today in the White House, the President took a question that illustrates to me how dishonest and incredibly biased and they always will be regardless and disrespectful that many members of the American journalist from the mainstream media are. And that's nothing new. You can go back to the days of Sam Donaldson badgering Richard Nixon, and I vaguely remember some of that. You can go back to Dan rathering phony story on George Bush's National Guard Service, which ended up, I think contributing to him being ousted over at CBS News back when the three main networks evening news programs really matter. Today they don't. But as you listen to this reporter at I want you to just ask yourself a question, have you Number one, did Joe Biden really take questions from the media almost every opportunity that he was in public, whether it's meeting with a foreign leader or whatever. If he did, there were only one or two questions, three or four questions, and then the press were shoot out of the office. He never gave impromptu I should say never, rarely gave impromptu press conferences, and certainly when Joe Biden did speak to the media, to the mainstream press. He didn't receive the kind of disrespectful, hostile questions that Donald Trump gets on a regular basis. But one thing that Donald Trump does with them is turn them completely around on the person that is asking these questions. Case in point cut one, Carlos today in the White House. This is the question that Donald Trump was confronted with.
Speaker 2: President wils appointed a new termacle the taco trade.
Speaker 7: They're saying Trump always chickens out on the tar press and that's why Mark to hire this week.
Speaker 5: What's your response to that, I kick out, kick it out. Oh, then I check it out. I've never heard that.
Speaker 8: You mean, because I reduced China from one hundred and forty five percent that I set down to one hundred and then down to another number, and I said, you have to open up your whole country. And because I gave the European Union a fifty percent tax tariff. And they called up and they said, please let's meet right now, Please let's meet right now. And I said, okay, I'll give you till jan nine. I actually asked them, I said, what's the date? Because they weren't willing to meet. And after I did what I did. They said, we'll meet any time you want, and we have an end date of July ninth. You call that chickening out because we have fourteen trillion dollars now invested committed to investing. When Biden didn't have practically anything Biden, this country was dying. You know, we have the hottest country anywhere in the world. I went to Saudi Arabia. The king told me, he said, you got the hottest company. We have the hottest country in the world right now. Six months ago this country was stone cold dead. We had a dead country. We had a country people didn't think it was going to survive. And you ask a nasty question like that, It's called negotiation. You set a number, and if you go down, you know, if I set a number at a ridiculous high number and I go down a little bit, you know a little bit, they want me to hold that number. One hundred and forty five percent tariff even. I said, man, that really got up. You know how it got because the fent and all and many other things, and you edit it up. I said, where are we now? We're one hundred and forty five percent. I said, whoa, that's high.
Speaker 5: That's hi.
Speaker 8: They were doing no business whatsoever, and they were having a lot of problems.
Speaker 5: We were very nice to China.
Speaker 8: I don't know if they're going to be nice to us, but we were very nice to China, and in many ways, I think we really helped China tremendously because you know, they were having great difficulty because we were basically going cold Turkey with China. We were doing no business because of the tariff because it was so high. But I knew that. But don't ever say what you said. That's a nasty question.
Speaker 5: Go ahead to me, that's the nastiest question. Hard go ahead, please.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Well, and there you have it. And it was a nasty question. And they can always try to deflect it by saying, oh, well, Wall Street, somebody said, put a name to it, who said it exactly who sang it. But they can come up with what their own take is on something, or they take that they want to spread out there. They're calling you it taco trade, taco trade because you're chicken chicken. Donald Trump is the only president and you tell me any other president that has taken on every single of the major trading nation in the world taken on the EU, taken on China, taken on Southeast Asia, taking on Canada, our neighbors, taken on Mexico, taken on every single major trading partner that we have that was treating the United States unfairly with their trade. And he's the only president to stand up to all of them, the only president to ever stand up to NATO and force NATO to actually pay his dues, and by the way, they're paying a lot more than they were for their own defense now. The only president to seriously take on the federal bureaucracy, the only president unafraid of being called whatever names. And they're calling all, They're calling him every name they can find to take on the left's pet issues. DEI full all, not trying to hide around the corners and do it, not trying to hide what he's doing, doing it right in the open, knowing what names he's going to be called for doing it, and how the mainstream press with their bias one sided liberal ideological reporting, is going to do to him for doing it. He takes it on anyway. And this reporter ret has the temerity to stand in the Oval office and accuse this president of being somehow a chicken because he's taken on. He's taken on everything that the Left has used to build an oppressive power base over the American people for generations, and inside of four months in office, he's taken on all of it. And this little reporter at stands up and basically accused, as the President of the United States of being a chicken. Pathetic. I don't know what Newton's agency she's from, but she ought to be embarrassed, and somebody needs. These people from these news organizations should be embarrassed, not just because their own bias is showing, but because they're so ignorant this perspective I have about what Trump has done. Whether you like Donald Trump or not, whether you think he's the worst president who ever lived, or you think he's the best, or somewhere in between, you should at least be objective enough to look clearly at what it is that he is doing. He's taken on the courts as well and taking on the mainstream press, all of this simultaneously. This after and many people would have just given up after the weaponized government of Joe Biden and using their proxies in New York, in Georgia and in other States tried to ruin him, to throw him in jail for the rest of his life, to bankrupt him, and to damage his family. Many other people would have just given up. Why do I want to deal with such a crooked political system. They've taken their money, hopped their private jet and jet out of America never to return, which was and is an option. Put their money in a Swiss bank account so that it cannot or whatever bank account can't be pierced now and the Caymans or wherever it is, and just jet the hell out of here and just leave it all alone. Not this guy, Donald Trump withstood all of that, the humiliation that they tried to put him through. He turned it into a positive and war their weaponized attacks like a badge of honor, and won what many deemed an impossible race. And this reporter at has the audacity to sit and accuse him somehow of lacking courage. Again, you don't have to like him at all, but just acknowledge what is right in front of your face. And then, if you are honest and you actually know how to read a history book or these days, look at a video, for heaven's sakes. If you don't know how to read if that's too much work for the reporter class these days, And contrast that with other presidents, and you see what Donald Trump is doing and how unique his presidency in this forty seventh presidency of the United States, how unique this is what he's doing. Just be objective enough to see that. You don't have to endorse it anyway. They're disgraceful press, not a surprise. They are who they are, which is why they're threatened with oblivion in many cases. Nineteen eighty three, James Golin Bus Serverly. Here it is the Wednesday edition of Bus Sverly's Rush Hour. Keep it right here, Do Not Go away, Fastest hour in American media.
Speaker 6: The Rush Hour with James Golden on the Red Apple Podcast Network. The Rush Hour with James Golden Entertaining and Informative on the Red Apple podcast Network.
Speaker 9: Sure, my sixth grader got caught with his phone this afternoon. They brought it to the office, told him I had to come pick it up after school. So I did that, and then they proceeded to tell me that I had to pay fifteen dollars to get this back via cash app. What like, Imagine how much money they're making people like me and my son.
Speaker 3: Everybody's this camera. Okay, Harvey, you got to get to some of this stuff. We'll wait till after the next break to play President Trump today he spoke about Harvey. New York Times yesterday updated they originally published this back on May twenty second, as more stuff happens than up dated yesterday. All the actions the Trump administration has taken against Harvard. I could do the rest of the show on this one story because there are so many actions in so much details. But The New York Times says presidential threats, owner's investigations, extensive funding, court cuts. The Trump administration has wielded all three against Harvard University and what began as the work of a task force for the President commissioned to address anti Semitism on campus, but it has sprawled into a multifaceted pressure campaign that leverages the scope and power of the federal government. Eight investigations spanning six government agencies DOJ, education, health, human services. Some of those agencies include Department of Veterans Affairs. They pull or frozen grant from the school and research partners, totally nearly four billion dollars in a major escalation the Department of Homeland Security says it would halt Harvard's ability to enroll international students that is twenty seven percent of their student body, and that will cripple this school. So that is, folks, only part of the story. Did you know that there is a provision inside the Big Beautiful Bill aimed directly at elite academia. It has been largely unreported, but it's in there. We'll discuss that and more. Please don't go away, keep it right here in Bosnerly's Rush Hour.
Speaker 6: The Rush Hour with James Golden on the Red Apple Podcast Network. The Rush Hour with James Golden Entertaining and Informative on the Red Apple Podcast Network.
Speaker 3: Sure, my friends, the unofficial start this summer has begun in many places down seaut schools are letting out. They will soon up north, and many people will be traveling with their children. Whatever you do traveling with your children, please don't let this be you.
Speaker 7: According to this arrest report, Crampton and witnesses on the plane tell police the child called Crampton fat and miss Piggy, telling her she couldn't fit in the airplane's seat. That's when witnesses say Crampton began hitting the child with her fist and then hit him on the head with a water bottle. Then, the report says, she slammed the child's head into the airplane window. The child used his arms to cover his head. Airport police haven't said how old the child is, but Crampton told police the child was very rude and disrespectful during their trip to Disney, and then after the child called her fat, she took his phone away. She claims he then pushed her arm off the armrest twice and that's when she began smacking him. But police and witnesses say she went beyond typical disciplinary actions, one witness saying the woman was not correcting the child, she was abusing him.
Speaker 6: It's time for a radio royalty with James Golden and America's Princess of Policy, Princess Die.
Speaker 3: Oh, what a great surprise we have for you, ladies and gentlemen. Spontaneous nest ness, the spontaneous ness of her Highness. It's with us this afternoon. She has the background on the whole Taco story. Things I did not know, so of course I begged, pleaded on my bending knees in BBDs. I don't wear them and asked her please come on and explain this to the audience. Most of the time she tells me, go jumping the lake. Today she didn't, and she's here, Princess Diana Royalnessness.
Speaker 1: Hello, sir James. I'm glad you asked me, actually, because when I heard the question, and it was an obnoxious question. I'm not defending the reporter about the taco thing that she mentioned, which she defined as Trump always chickens out. I had read the story in the New York Post yesterday that that is what investors are saying. That is what leftist investors are saying. They have figured out that Trump has a strategy. They have understood that he how he negotiates, and instead of giving him respect, they've invented this terrible acronym to smear him. They are making money canned o fist with Trump, and they will be making more, but they cannot possibly give him credit or be grateful for his strategy that is working to the benefit of all America. No, they have to basically smear him as chickening out. And this has been the leftist view of Trump and tariffs from the beginning, before even the day he put them on, they started saying, he doesn't really want to do this. He wants an exit ramp, he wants the way out of this. He's gonna cave. He's gonna cave. He's gonna cave.
Speaker 3: Oh, he cave.
Speaker 1: They have been saying this ad nauseum from before it was liberations, that Trump was gonna cave. He's gonna cave, He's gonna cave. And so now they're using that same mindset when they see Trump negotiating and he puts on a high tex which brings the people to the table, as Trump explained, and then he starts the negotiation project process, and then he lowers it as a reward. And this has now been seen as a deliberate strategy, not some crazy thing. And instead of recognizing it, they still have to keep the same mindset because they're leftists and they cannot learn that Trump is caving, so they've changed caves to chickening out. So I think that Trump should actually be irritated at Wall Street investors who have coined this term. And the question was fairly legitimate to be asked about it, and so she didn't explain it well. And so I'm glad you gave me a chance to explain it.
Speaker 3: Well, thank you for that background. And they're having that background, I would agree. I mean, these people of old people, these so called financiers, are supposed to be smart, murder than the average bear, and yet they can't understand and they can't appreciate what he's done. There has been no other president to take on the world, both the media world, the akademia world, the military world, the government bureaucracy world, the mainstream media world. He takes it all on and he's doing a bang up job with all of it.
Speaker 1: Yes, he really is. And he's bringing people to the table who ordinarily wouldn't have moved off the dome. And so that is what is being observed in the Wall Street investors, instead of recognizing this is a brilliant and effective strategy, now have to come up with a way of smearing it. And in the meantime, as I said, they're the ones whose bottom line is being helped enormously, so they should be a little more grateful and humble.
Speaker 3: Well, now that I have you here, Princess Dan, thank you for enlightening all of us on the backstory of that. Now that I have you here, what have we heard a Princess Dane all our lives about the rich? What do the rich deserve?
Speaker 1: They should be taxed, have their money taken away from them?
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, exactly exactly the rich tax. In fact, you can even get downs with tax the rich smeared painted all over the behind part of your expensive gown when you go to the met gala. Yes, yes, well, devastating piece of legislation. Wealthy universities fret over big beautiful bills endowment tax proposal House Republicans. As it turned out, Princess d want to tax the rich exactly what you're saying. They want to raise the tax on certain universities endowment profits all the way from one point four percent where it is now up to twenty one percent. Oo ooh yeah.
Speaker 1: It's so fun to have their business model turned on them and use on them. Basically, you know, they never expected that to happen when they advocated for taxing the rich. And so now you've got businesses and corporations who will be taxed at fifteen percent, far less than Harvard will be taxed at, which is I think wonderful when you think of who's more productive.
Speaker 3: This is a devastating piece of legislation for US, says Swathmore College Vice President for Finance and Administration, Robert Goldberg. It takes something that's fairly manageable to something that's not tenable.
Speaker 1: Well, they'll just have to do some bell tightening. You know, they should learn to code.
Speaker 3: Swassmore has in Pennsylvania, a liberal arts college, has an endowminate of two point seven billion dollars. They would be subject to a fourteen percent tax rate on annual investment income. Private colleges with endowments of only a little endowments between seven one hundred and fifty and one point two five million per student would be subject to a seven percent tax. Five institutions, Harvard Princeton, Stanford, Yale, and the Massachusetts Institute of Technology are expected to all be in the top twenty one percent tax bracket.
Speaker 1: I just think that there is I can feel the shockwaves of in Florida, and I feel the shock ways from the Northeast and the IVY League. It is really delightful that their own, you know, business plan has been turned on his head. Their business plan was to enrich themselves. For all these years, they've escaped any kind of analysis. I have never heard any of this information except for the last couple of years. That's how greedy they are. And so you know, you live by the accusation of greed and you die by real greed.
Speaker 3: Boom, And we have President Trump. And then, well, did you hear President Trump talk about Harvard today, Princess.
Speaker 1: Die I missed it. I read some of the headlines, but I didn't hear them.
Speaker 3: I love it. Well, we have it, so listen to it with me, your highness seventeen Carlos. This is President Trump's speaking. Was asked, asked a question, asked a question, yes, ebonic, because we're celebrating American education. He was asked a question about Harvard today, and this is why.
Speaker 6: Confrontation at Harvard.
Speaker 5: And I don't know, I don't know.
Speaker 8: Harvard's going to behave themselves. Harvard is treating our country with great disrespect. And all they're doing is getting in deeper and deeper and deeper.
Speaker 5: They've got to behave themselves.
Speaker 8: You know, I'm looking I'm looking out for the country and for Harvard.
Speaker 5: I want Harvard to do well.
Speaker 8: I want Harvard to be great again, probably because how could it be great? How could it be great when you have. Harvard announced two weeks ago that they are going to teach remedial mathematics. Remedial meaning they're going to teach low grade mathematics like two plus two is four. How did these people get into Harvard if they can't if they can't do basic mathematics, how did they do it? I mean, people with sixteen hundred and their boards don't get in and they're getting they're letting people in and they're breaking about how they're teaching them basic mathematics.
Speaker 5: Where did these people come from?
Speaker 8: So we have to look at the list, and Harvard has understand the last thing I want to do is hurt them.
Speaker 5: They're hurting themselves. They're fighting. You know, Columbia has been really and they were very very bad.
Speaker 8: What they've done are very antisemitic and lots of other things. But they're working with us on finding a solution and you know, they're taking off that hot seat.
Speaker 5: But Harvard wants to fight.
Speaker 8: They want to show how smart they are, and they're getting their ass kicked.
Speaker 1: Well deserved too.
Speaker 3: You know, let me just ask you about that because this is something that I thought. Look, it is actually their very own TDS that is pushing them. I have an NBC quote which I won't be used, a sound bite where PMSNBC, one of their guests is talking about how it looked this is really untenable, for they are in treacherous waters here. But it's their own TDS if. As The New York Times reported, this all began with the comments about what was happening on their campuses toward these protests and how badly the Jewish students attending these universities were treated. Yes, if Harvard had come back conciliatory, do you think and just said, you know what, we agree with you. Let's try to find a solution. This shouldn't have happened. Let's try to find a solution that you'll be happy with, that we'll be happy with, so that we can make sure it doesn't happen again. If they had come with that attitude, do you think that we would be where we are right now?
Speaker 1: You know, you've got a great point. And I had mentioned an article that I have seen in political weeks ago. It's called the Great Gravel How Trump forced elite institutions to bend to his will. Now Politico is mad, but it meant all of the legal Beagles in Washington and some of the Ivy League who did negotiate with the Trump administration. Now they call it groveling by Politico, but they made deals, they came to an agreement, and Harvard did not. Harvard went full left, and what it did was invite scrutiny. And it turns out there is so much more there, including a lot of Chinese students who have turned out to be spying for the Communists of China the CCP. So this is going on at Harvard in Boston and Cambridge where you have actual spies on campus and in their researching. I mean, this is if they had just basically said, you're right, anti Semitism is unacceptable, we will make sure that every student is treated with respect. And they didn't. They basically turned a blind eye to what was happening. Some of the video I've seen of these Jewish students being surrounded and jeered and pushed. Basically, they just wanted to get to across campus and they've been blocked and pushed and harassed and that has gone on four months and Harvard did not crack down. So this is the FAFO. They're in the find out stage of what happens if you do not do the right thing.
Speaker 3: And to me again, their own TDS has put them in the situation if they've just done the morally right thing, never mind ignore the Trump factor in it. Just do the morally right thing. Concede the point we failed, We're going to do better. None of this would be happening.
Speaker 1: You're absolutely right, Well, it's going to happen now, and so this is going to be an outcome that none of them would have voted for. And they're gonna have no choice now. They could have basically been in control of how this rolls.
Speaker 3: But now Trump is now very quickly, we got maybe a minute left. They're trying to make a big deal. Elon says, look the spending bill. The spending bill disappointed him. Trump was asked about it, and he pretty much said, yeah, well, you know, when negotiating it. But they're trying to blow this up now into oh oh, Trump and Elon are finally at odds. It's over. It's over? Is it over? What do you see here?
Speaker 1: Well, interestingly enough, Stephen Miller had a really important post on x I think this morning where he explained and I think a lot of people didn't understand the difference between what this big beautiful bill is and what where you can make cuts. You cannot make cuts in this bill for spending that is not mandatory, and so that will have to happen in what's called a recision recision bill, right, which would be next. So I think there's been a misunderstanding those cut, those doge cuts could not buy their own rules happen in this big beautiful bill. So that explanation, I think is very helpful. And I think that Elon didn't understand that the time is going to come for that, which is something that I don't know if you saw, but Speaker Johnson said he wants to do that next.
Speaker 3: Yeah. By the way, what we hear the last is that the decision bill is going to come either by the end of this week or early next week. The bill will hit the floor.
Speaker 1: Yes, So people need to you know, we conservatives have been so beat off that we are often basically ready to feel like we're defeated again. And I think a lot of Trump supporters have felt that way because they're well, where are the Doge cuts and they're coming, So do not lose hope and do not lose face.
Speaker 3: Amen, to that. Well, Princess, I what a treat. Thank you so much, and we'll look forward to catching up with you at the latest on Saturday, who knows, maybe before Thank you, Princess g Thank you, sir, James, keep it right here, don't go away.
Speaker 6: The Rush Hour with James Golden on the Red Apple Podcast Network. The Rush Hour with James Golden Entertaining and Informative on the Red Apple Podcast Network.
Speaker 3: Sure you know. Trump said he wants to send some of those billions going to how to Harvard University to trade schools, and Caroline Levitt was asked about.
Speaker 10: That, and the President is more interested in giving that taxpayer money to trade schools in programs in state schools where they are promoting American values, but most importantly educating the next generation based on skills that we need in our economy and our society. Apprenticeships, electricians, plumbers, we need more of those in our country and less LGBTQ graduate majors from Harvard University. And that's what this administration's position is. And we also are not going to tolerate the illegal, criminal, anti Semitic behavior that we saw take place at Harvard and many other college campuses across the country.
Speaker 3: Ew May God bless and protect each and every single one of you, your families, your loved ones, ladies and gentlemen, God willing. We are back tomorrow for the Thursday edition of Boast Nerdies Rush I want told then my friends, I bid you, I do Bye.
Speaker 11: Thanks for listening to bo Stardley's Rush Hour. You can hear bo Nerdley's Rush Hour weekdays at four on seventy seven WABC. If you like podcast, share it with your friends and listen anytime at wabcradio dot com and download the WABC Radio app. Hit that subscribe button on all major podcasts platforms. Plus, follow WABC on social on Instagram, TikTok, Facebook, and X see you next time for a new episode, so you never have to wonder
Speaker 5: What the heck is going on here