Speaker 1: The following presentation is Del Marvis Studio's production.
Speaker 2: You're listening to the Fact Hunter Radio Network.
Speaker 3: Here is your host, George Hobbs.
Speaker 4: Welcome back truth seekers from around the world. It's time for another edition of the fact Hunter podcast. We're recording on this Monday, August nineteenth, twenty twenty four. I hope everybody had a great weekend. It looks like the hot weather is back for the week. The weather's really been up and down, a lot of bad storms, a lot of wind, a lot of lightning. The weather's been up and down. But by the end of the week we're supposed to have temperatures in the fifties, so in the morning at night right, so obviously looking forward to that. Don't forget the website Thefacthunter dot com. Questions comments, concern drop us a note, It's the fact Hunter at mail dot com, and don't forget to join us live this Thursday, as we do every Thursday, the Fact on our radio show, which broadcasts live on Soapbox Radio dot com and of course our Rumble channel where it all will immediately go to a replay when we're done the show, So if you missed it, go to our Rumble Channel.
Speaker 5: It's always bookmarked in the show notes. Check it out.
Speaker 4: More current events than you know the traditional podcast, but we've covered other things as well.
Speaker 5: It's a good listen, so.
Speaker 4: Appreciate the support. Again, I hope everybody's doing well. Should be an interesting week as I you know, am recording. It's noon high noon lunchtime on this Monday, August nineteenth, first day of homeschool. Looking forward to it. We're doing things a little differently, going to have a good time, right, doesn't have to be you know, behind the books for eight hours a day. We're putting in a lot of critical thinking skills, some games, doing bowling this year as our gym class, so to speak, and of course helping out mom with everything else. So it's going to be a very good year for her and for all of you who have taken the leap of faith and are doing homeschool. Best of luck to you as well, and to all of you, right, best of luck in the coming school year. So we touched on this subject very briefly about a year and a half ago. It was included with the Beverly Eckert and I think Kenneth Feinberg episode. But this really deserves its own podcast because it really goes to show it's just another example that if you get in the way of the medical or military or big oil complex, they will.
Speaker 5: Take you out.
Speaker 4: And today's episode is on Paul Wellstone, who again was born July twenty one, nineteen forty four. Before getting into the United States Senate, he was a very much into academia. He was a professor in Minnesota. He was a Democrat. It's interesting to me as I go back and I read these things.
Speaker 5: You know this.
Speaker 4: He died in two thousand and two, which was a little twenty two years ago, and he was known as a progressive, and really the label progressive for him at the time was because number one, he was anti war. He was very much against the Golf War, even more opposed to Iraq in two thousand and three. Again, October two thousand and two is when George H. W.
Speaker 5: George W.
Speaker 4: Bush and Hillary Clinton in those gang they actually came up to Fort Drum, New York in October two thousand and two, the same month that Paul Wellstone died, to give that big speech to us as we were getting you know, at that point, we were five months away from deploying and you know, launching into the war. And it was really you know, when I go back and think of it again twenty two years ago, how cringe it was. We were just channing and screaming, not knowing really how it would change so many people's lives, not just here in the United States, not just the soldiers and their families, but the people in Iraq and Afghanistan. It's really something. But again, mister Wellstone, he was an academic author politician. He represented Minnesota in the United States Senate from nineteen ninety one until he was killed in a plane crash near evelyth, Minnesota, in October two thousand and two. And again it stated that he was a leader of the populist and progressive wings of the party. It would be interesting if we could bring him, you know, if he was able to see what progressive means in twenty twenty four free everything. I don't know if you guys saw now the latest push from a Kamala and her sidekick is they want to give twenty five thousand dollars to every new home buyer. And it's just we are turning into people and that you go all the way back to the education. Problem is people see free and they jump all over it, but nothing is free. We you know, the taxpayers pay for that, and it is just going to you know, make this insurmountable amount of debt until we will we will. It's not if it's when this country collapses because of it's all. It's all of its debt. And you know what progressive was twenty two years ago to today with the the LGBTQ element o peak, you know, push and the free everything. It would be interesting to see what he thought about how far progressive the party has gone. He was born in d c. He grew up in northern Virginia. He went on to graduate from University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill with a Bachelor of Arts and a doctorate in political science. In nineteen sixty nine, he was hired as a professor at Carlton College in Northfield, Minnesota. So we packed up and headed out there. And he was also very much a local activist, a community organizer in rural Rice County. And again, there's a lot of people who complain about the left, but the left is more at I'm not saying I approve in the way they do things, but they are getting out there and hearing their message heard. And I think a lot of conservatives aren't willing to get outside their comfort zone. And that's kind of why I do believe we are in this situation that kind of the squeaky wheel gets the oil and again no accountability. And I think the thing is, obviously there are people on both sides of the isle who know that twenty twenty was a farce, but so many of these politicians are already they have stolen and taken money in bribes.
Speaker 5: If they know if.
Speaker 4: They are the whistleblower, they will either be the next headline on Fox News or they could certainly go out the way Paul Wellstone did. Now, it should be said that mister Wellstone was from a very Jewish family. They actually changed their names in the thirties. But what makes it even more interesting is his wife. Her name was Sheila Eisen. He obviously grew up in DC, not a poor family by any stretch of the imagination. They did well, and she was the exact opposite. She was kind of the coal miner's daughter out there in Kentucky, born and raised, and then right around the eighth grade her family would move to northern Virginia. She would at him. The family was very you know, get this boy out of here. But they eventually warmed up to her, and you know, they got married and had three children. So again let's get into the background. Actually, before we get into the meat and potatoes, I want to play this clip Democracy Now. Democracy Now does such a good job exposing these things. So check out this clip. Just a brief midget on a news report from twenty tenet.
Speaker 6: We're ending right now on an entirely different note. We're going to Minnesota.
Speaker 2: Well Minnesota Senator Paul Wellstone died eight years ago this week. You died in a plane crash, eleven days before voting what had been a tight Senate race. Minnesota Public Radio has just obtained the FBI record of the late senator and found that the FBI had been tracking Wellstone for nearly thirty years, starting in the nineteen seven after he was arrested in an anti Vietnam War protest. The records might also raise new questions about the plane crash that killed Wellstone, his wife, his daughter, and three staffs.
Speaker 6: For more rejoined via Democracy Now video stream by Minnesota Public Radio reporter Madeline Burn Barron, who obtained the FBI files on late pol Wellstone through a Freedom of Information Act request. We only have a minute to go, but if you could just summarize, Madeline, what it is you found in these documents.
Speaker 7: Sure. The documents start in nineteen seventy when wall Stone is arrested for protest against the Vietnam War in Minneapolis. The FBI gets a copy of his fingerprints and puts him into their files, and then they jump to when he received death threats after his Boat against the Bull four resolution. Right after he takes office in ninety one, his state director agrees to have the Senator's phone tapped, and then they end with the investigation into the fatal crash in two thousand and two.
Speaker 6: And talk about what they found in this fatal plane craft.
Speaker 8: Well, what's interesting is.
Speaker 7: That the FBI did pursue some criminal leads in the first two days. So, for example, they received a call from someone in Jacksonville, Florida, who claimed that mobsters involved with the trucking industry had disconnected the planes de icers, and the office received a threatening postcard the day before.
Speaker 6: Another person said.
Speaker 7: That he heard gunshots in the area right before the crash. So they investigated all these leads and so it was interesting to me that they that they did take them seriously, and they range even from someone saying that an arian group might have been involved. So yeah, and then over after two days they passed it along to the National Transportation Safety Board.
Speaker 2: And in the files on this many years of tracking him, anything especially unusual of the surveillance of him that you found.
Speaker 7: No he gets you know, right at the tail end of Hoover's tenure at the FBI. So really that nineteen seventy entry is the only one from his activism as a young college professor. It was interesting that you know, such a small scale protest would make its way into the FBIS file.
Speaker 6: Well, Madeline Varron, last fifteen seconds, what you were most surprised by and what you think is the most important headline out of these documents that you received under FOIA request.
Speaker 7: Just the risk that Wilson took by taking the stance against the Gulf. Wer is very scared by these threats you received, and you know that sometimes people you know, take on that risk if they have an on popular view.
Speaker 6: Well, I want to thank you very much for being with us, Madeline Barron, reporter for Minnesota Public Radio that does it for our broadcast.
Speaker 4: So there you go, many, many, many red flags in regards to that plane crash, which we will get to. We're going to start today with an article written by Joachim Hagopian about six years ago for Global Research and it checks a lot out of the boxes for the questions that we have to ask about this event.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 4: For a lot of people, he was held in very high regards. Again, I'm the type of person who doesn't like to throw the baby out with the bathwater. If you will, if you bring something good to the table, then amen, clap the hands. If not, you know, let's have a discussion. But a lot of people thought highly of him, even though he's labeled a progressive when in hindsight, when you look back, it's not really progressive. He protested Vietnam, which a war that we should have sent our loved ones to, and the same with Iraq. So there are some good things, but mister hog try that again. Hagopian mentions that on October twenty fifth, two thousand and two, the last great hero of the common people in the United States, Senen, was very likely murdered by agents of the shadow US crime cabal government otherwise known as the Bush Cheney regime. His wife and daughter and two pilots also died in the crash. So, and we've read many times before in these events, they don't always just take out the person who is in their way. They will take out the family and not think twice of it. Sadly enough, but Paul Wellstone's story deserves to be retold, and Americans need to be reminded that criminals, both in and out of our government still need to be punished for their unindicted crimes. This article was written both as a tribute to an outstanding American patriot and a re examination of his probable assassinations by criminals still.
Speaker 5: On the loose and who will never have accountability.
Speaker 4: Minnesota Senator Paul Wellstone was a man of integrity who was among the few politicians openly and adamantly opposing Iraq invasion as well as the creation of the US version of the Gestapo land security. And one thing that I didn't mention in the open is while many people who run for Congress both on both sides of the aisle, both R and D, they keep their hands out and they take money from IPAK and everybody else. Mister Wellstone was not that guy. He was a very much a grassroots, get on the bus, drive around, didn't take a lot of handouts. And one of the things he ran on and pushed was campaign finance reform. So again you got to tip the hat to that as a fearless populist leader. He'd been a constant thorn in the side ever since. Then President George H. W. Bush, responding to the junior senator's uncomfortable questions at a reception, asked, quote.
Speaker 5: Who is this chicken shit?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 5: And that's what.
Speaker 4: These quote unquote elitists do when they get pushed in a quarter, That's how they reply right. Years later, as the only Senator up for reelection who voted against the Iraq War, when Democrats held just one seat edge over the Republicans in the Senate, his thorny side made him the number one GOP target, with Carl Rove leading the Republican Party just one set away from gaining Republican control over the US Senate. Wellstone's death gave his Republican challenger Norm Coleman the forty nine to forty nine split, and as the President of the Senate, Cheney's tie breaking vote would deliver the GOP fifty to forty nine advantage needed to steamroll yet more tax cuts for the rich, uninning banker's wars, and never seen before boom for the military and security industrial complex. Again, motive and means due tilt towards an assassination, and the facts make it more than probable. You know, I'll address this again at the end, but I have researched and read about this for many years, and if I had to put a percentage on was it an assassination, it would be close to the ninety percentile, just because the longer you do this and you read and see how villainous that this. I use government loosely because it is controlled by an evil force, but the people who get there, they're willing to be a part of it. So you just can't knot it off like that, right. But a month prior to the November two thousand and two election, Vice President Cheney had arranged a meeting with Wellstone, and he threatened him with grave consequences should he vote against the pre planned Iraq invasion. A few days later, speaking to a group of war veterans, Wellstone publicly recalled Cheney's threatening words quote he said, if you vote against the war in Iraq, the Bush administration will do whatever is necessary to get you. There will be severe ramifications for both you and the state of Minnesota. Now, I thought the number was interesting. We talk numbers all the time. But this happened again eleven days prior to the mid term election and a year to the exact day after the anthrax pushed Patriot Act victory. On October twenty fifth, Paul Wellstone, his wife daughter, along with three staffers two pilots all died in an extremely suspicious plane crash. Now, interestingly, the FBI was at the crash site within ninety minutes, which indicates they'd left their Minneapolis office before the accident at about the same time Wellstone's plane was actually taking off. That more, which means the possibility of pre knowledge. Now, we talked about the same type of situation back in nineteen ninety five with the ATF in the Murror building in Oklahoma City. Right, none of them were in the building and they just happened to show up right on the spot. Same with the FBI. But they say the authors note that it would have taken agents at least three hours to reach the swampy and remote crash site. How they got there from the Twin Cities.
Speaker 5: To this day remains a mystery.
Speaker 4: Additionally, the NTSB as the national agency that normally takes the lead role. Right, anytime there's a plane crash, it's the NTSB, Right, all of a sudden, it wasn't in charge. The FBI moved in a head immediately proclaiming that it's just another bad weather accident. Right, we don't need the NTSB to tell us that. Now. Once again, we talked earlier about how part of that story parallel with the Oklahoma city. Well, we just mentioned that this plane crash in Minnesota, right, and right after the NTSB shows up, the FBI's there and they take control.
Speaker 5: It's just a bad one.
Speaker 4: Well, think back to TWA Flight eight hundred, okay, which would have been six years prior to Wellstone's death. And for those of you who aren't aware of it, this was actually one of the first I think podcasts we ever did.
Speaker 5: Three four years ago.
Speaker 4: Okay, But TWA Flight eight hundred was this scheduled flight from New York to Rome with a stopover in Paris July seventeenth, nineteen ninety six, at approximately eight thirty one pm, twelve minutes after takeoff.
Speaker 5: Very similar.
Speaker 4: Everything is so similar, right, it exploded and crashed into the Atlantic Ocean now there where I don't remember the number, it's been so long. Two or three hundred people called and said they saw something hit it like a rocket, right or an explosion. Everything that the people saw they said completely went against the official report. But just like Wellstone, the accident investigators from the NTSB, they showed up, arrived on the scene, and the FBI took over, right, and it was like a four year investigation. And they know with the news cycle and certainly everything else, these things fade away that they play the waiting game and they never get accountability. But it's always so interesting when you see one, you know, rabbit hole, if you will. They all have similar stories, right, And again you have all the witnesses on the ground and the reports disagreeing. From pilots landing at the destination airport just two hours prior to the Wellstone flight, to the airport manager who less than an hour after the crash was himself flying over the crash site. The plane considered a rolls Royce among small planes tiptop shape and the two pilots flying were mega experienced as the FEDS road cops for go to cover ups such as nine to eleven and the anthrax attacks in the years before, and don't forget ninety three World Trade Center, ninety five OKC. The FBI has a long, long history of leaving its dirty, corrupt fingerprints all over these well documented false flags and history changing events. And pardon me. When I research, I'll go to CIA dot gov, FBI dot gov, and especially this CIA.
Speaker 5: They have a catalog.
Speaker 4: You put in something to the search engine, you can they have documents for days now. Obviously the more sensitive ones you got to do an FOIA request. And when I put Wellstone into both search engines, nothing, not one document. I was shocked. Now, there were some House members who anonymously stated that they believe Wellstone was murdered. One congressman said anonymously that I don't think there's anyone on the Hill who doesn't suspect it. It's too convenient, too coincidental, too obvious. My guess is that some of the less courageous members of the party are thinking about becoming Republicans right now. And unnamed CIA source admitted that having played ball and still playing in some respects with this current crop of reinvigorated old men, these clowns are nobody to screw with. There will be a few more strategic accidents.
Speaker 5: You can be sure of that.
Speaker 4: A number of other Democratic politicians at a two to one margin to Republicans, have also incurred mysterious deaths holding unpopular views just ahead of a hotly contested election two years earlier, while traveling to Colombia, Senator Wellstone had already experienced one known attempt on his life when a bomb was planted en route from the airport was discovered, so that wasn't the first time they tried to take him out. As a longtime critic of the CIA and covert operations, Wellstone was targeted for assassination in both Columbia and Minnesota by the masters of mayhem, murder and deceitful cover ups the FBI, CIA criminals in action at the behest of the mastermind, Dick Cheney. So far, in our two tiered justice system, murder pays off for those high up on the psychopathic food chain like Dick Cheney. Obviously, the Bushes and the Clintons, and again R and D, it's both sides right, both wings belonged to the same.
Speaker 5: Corrupt bird right.
Speaker 4: Investivegative reporter Seymour horsech Hearst exposed Cheney's executive assassination ring. Cheney used the CIA as a well oiled military joint Special Operations Command as his personal army of hitman reporting directly to him. And we know that the neo kinds certainly played a huge part for murdering the three thousand Americans on September eleventh, so obviously they wouldn't loose sleep over a more targeted eliminations that, depending on where you get your number, anywhere to one to four million civilians dead in the Middle East caused by the Bush crime families wars and the heavy handed Bush Cheney push for Iraq war and a DHS congressional vote prior to their two thousand and three invasion. It cast enormously high stakes in the Senate. And then you add the known history of contempt from former CIA director Bush, the Cheney threat just days prior to Wellstone's death, and then a slew of brazenly contradictory crash site anomalies and the exposed murderous means used to pass the Patriot Act, and of course the nine eleven false flag tragedy of the year prior. All of this circumstantial evidence, taking strongly together, points to yet more diabolical skullduggery perpetrated by skull and bones criminals against humanity. And again, what do they do? They use the Hegelian solution that they needed for waging unlimited war in the name of terrorism anywhere in the world, while at the same time at home merging FEMA into their newly created Homeland Security, tasked with stripping away the rest of America's constitutional liberties in the name of security. In its first dozen years alone, Deep States gluttonously monolithic DHS cancer has mystaticized into the third largest federal department, boasting nearly a quarter of a million full time employees. By hook, by crook and murder, the Cheney Bush Gang in two thousand and three got what they'd been wanting and plotting for years, two concurrent never ending wars in the Middle East and the monstrous apparatus Homeland Security, whose purpose is making war against the American people and sadly, the rest of the Western vessel nations play follow the leader. So again, that's why nine to eleven was so important to these monsters to have sus you know, to create such this image on the television and shocked people that they would give up every right they had in order to get quote unquote security. And here we are, you know, twenty three years later, after nine to eleven, and you know, we're on literally the verge of more war. It never ends with these people. And when you have an open checkbook like the Federal Reserve, that allows it to happen. So again, if examined according to the Hegelian dialect of one problem, two reaction, and three solution, a draconian formula that is used by deep state to manufacture increased authoritarian control over the US populace, Paul Wellstone's death can be easily explained more than any other single member of Congress. The Minnesota Senator posed a serious threat as the major opposition leader standing in the way of war criminals Bush and Cheney's Iraq invasion as well as their formation of the Department of Homeland Security, two pre planned agendas rooted in the Neocon think tank for the Project for a New American Century. Right prior to their stealing the two thousand election, which we still need to do a podcast on, and their PNOX Pearl Harbor event right that they created nine to eleven, their regime had already called for attacking Iraq for regime change and erection of the DHS cancer. The Bush Cheney reaction to their problem Paul Wellstone was to assassinate him, making it to appear as an accident. And if you look at so many people who died questionably throughout history, right, Brandy Vaughan, you know, coming out against the pharmaceutical industry, Stanley Meyer against big oil. Right creates a car that runs on water. Man, if you get in the way of this, and it's a shame too, because you would think, wow, this could change the world right cleaner. But the financial aspect of it is more important. The power aspect of it is more important. So when you see these and that's what frustrates me to this day in twenty twenty four, after everything we've been through, people still buying into the left right scheme right, and they look into the camera, looking directly at you and saying that you know we're here to take care of you. Nothing could be further from the truth. They are there in place to make sure that the military industrial complex gets its part, big oil gets its part, and all of this again it falls under vanguard, and right er vanguard is black Rock. Those are the people running in the country, Not Donald Trump, not certainly, not clueless Joe Biden. What a fiasco that's going to be this week? Oh my gosh, could you imagine being in Chicago this week? No thanks, But again, Wellstone's illumination paved the way for the war criminal's successful campaign to win national support for the March two thousand and three US invasion of Iraq.
Speaker 5: It wasn't just the US either.
Speaker 4: That said, the month before the invasion, on February fifteenth, ten to fifteen million people around the world in over six hundred cities assembled in massive protest against the US intervention, the biggest one day anti war demonstration in history. But again, unfortunately, once the US military occupation began, the anti war movement would eventually fizzle out. And you can bet that the MSM really didn't cover that too much. After the PNAC, members of the PENAC project left calling for regime change. Remember in seven Nations, we've played that one hundred times including Iraq. Iran was one of the other ones in Syria. Within five years, the pillaging of Iraq, as the world's second largest oil producer, was justified by lies of Saddam's non existent weapons of mass destruction and ties to terrorism. Sadly, the neocons who are still at the helm wreaking havoc in twenty sixteen, not in the case anymore, We're able to implement an enormous new Department of Homeland Security monstrosity once again masquerading as a public safeguard against terrorism. So, without Wellstone and virtually no further opposition in Congress, the neocons created their multi billion dollar security state, promoting and enforcing these draconian counter terrorism laws, leading to increasing centralized authoritarian government control that is issuing in their new world order. So again, this tried and true Hegelian strategy has also been regularly utilized to further identify deep state obstacles as problems based on perceived neocon's threats to US global unipolar hedge money. So American Empire's relentlessly efforts to isolate a weaken and target for global war designed and designated international enemies like Russia and China. We're still seeing that today and Iran right through this propaganda, demonization and orchestrating fake crises and just absolutely polluting the morals of this country. But everybody else is the bad guys, right, Just so many examples of the Hegelian dialect and action. And just as the US crime cabal was successful in eliminating Wallstone and their New World Order threat for decades, the crime cabal government has been planning its war against identified American dissenters as enemy of the state who object to its heavy handed tyranny. Paul Wellstone's courageous opposition to the powerful Washington establishments evil cost him and his family's life. And since we Americans are now in the same crossairs of the same still entrenched shadow assassins, it's time to make their arrests for treason and mass murder prior to our own death and destruction. Author Christopher Bollen, who did such a great job with the Bush Family book, and you know we had it playing in the rotation for many years on the fact on our radio. Just a tremendous job pointing out all the way the family history.
Speaker 5: He wrote an article shortly afterwards.
Speaker 4: And he was very quick to point out the uncanny connections of this death. And again, eleven days before an election day, there's your eleven again, and there was a poster hanging in Minneapolis that said who killed Paul Wellstone? Right, Most people up there didn't buy the official narrative. And since the crash, many links have surfaced, connects the World Trade Center attack, right, And you can't go questioning that for sure. The co pilot of Wellstone's plane the elite FBI evidence respond team that investigated the wreck. So if you go back October twenty fifth, again, the plane carrying Wellstone and his family crashed into the woods after veering two miles off course on its approach to the Evelyth, Virginia Municipal Airport in a pretty remote area north of Duluth, Minnesota. Now again eleven days before the election, Wellstone was reported to be leading by six percent in the polls. It was forty seven to forty one and gaining over his challenger, Norm Coleman. There's been no explanation given why the charter twin engine beach King air A one hundred, again, a top of the line plane with a pilot and a co pilot veered sharply to the south as it approached the runway from the east. Although the plane was carrying a US senator, it didn't have a cockpit voice or a flight data recorder. How convenient is that? So it was ten twenty two in the morning as the king Air one hundred approached the Evelyth Airport. Visibility was decent three to four and a half miles with overcast cloud ceiling at seven hundred feet. Winds were calm temperature, it was cool.
Speaker 5: But it wasn't frozen.
Speaker 4: There was light snow falling, but flying conditions were generally good according to all pilots. Gary Olman, a professional pilot and an assistant manager of the Evelyth Airport, heard radio reports that a plane was missing and took off about ten to fifty five to look. Alman told AFP that while he saw quote bluish gray smoke coming up from the tree two point one miles south of the airport, he didn't think that it could be that plane because it was way too far off course. So they asked Almonds several times to clarify the color of the smoke because his description of light blue smoke coming from the crash site is different from the what you would expect a thick black smoke when oil and gas is burning, right, aviation fuel that is the primary substance burning right. So again, Almond flew over the smoke and told the reporters that he saw a hot and intense fire consuming the plane's fuselage on the ground. He returned to the airport and took the local fire chief up to survey the crash site and to determine how to access the wreck from the ground. Again, it was a swampy area. He said that on this flight around eleven fifteen am, he saw the burning fuselage had nearly disintegrated. He said the plane's tail and wings had been detached from the body of the plane. And it's important to note again that the king Air's fuel tanks are located in the wings of the plane. There is no fuel tank in the fuselage. Interesting. While some reports suggesting that icing on the plane caused the crash, Alman and other pilots.
Speaker 5: Doubt that ice played a role.
Speaker 4: Frank Matthews, a local pilot, told AFP that the king Air is a great all weather plane. It has an outstanding safety record. Allmends said that if icing were a factor, it would have caused problems at least ten minutes earlier as the plane descended from fourteen thousand feet. Elizabeth Cory, an FAA spokeswoman, said there didn't appear to be any sign of distress coming from the plane's crew on its final approach to the airport, so obviously whatever happened happened extremely swiftly. Now, interestingly enough, there are explosives that use something called solvent blue thirty six, which does give off blue smoke issues in certain oils and some explosives, according to the American Chemical Society, so it's interesting to really do a deep dive and try to figure what really caused that blue smoke. But Rick Wahlberg, sheriff of Saint Louis County, told them that local police and FBI agents reached the remote crash site around noon. Paul McCabe's special agent and spokesman for the FBI's Minneapolis Division, told the News that the FBI's Evidence Response team drove to the site from the Twin Cities and arrived at the scene around three pm. And it's interesting how the FBI got there so soon. Right the FBI was treating the site as a crime scene, but there were no indications of any criminal activity. So once again, why did the FBI bump out the NTSB. The RT worked at the scene all day before a team of the National Traffic Safety Board investigators arrived from Washington that night. Now, agents from the FBI's Minneapolis ert have been accused of stealing evidence from the site of the World Trade Center, remember where there had been sent to investigate, and the stolen evidence was a valuable Tiffany crystal paperweight taken from a World Trade Center evidence back.
Speaker 5: FBI agent Jane Turner.
Speaker 4: Assigned to the Minneapolis Field Office, reported the suspected theft. Turner decided to blow the whistle after FBI officials declined to investigate the matter. Turner first right to the IG Glenn Fine on the anniversary of the September eleventh attacks, that an elite FBI evidence response team from Minneapolis may have stolen a Tiffany crystal globe from the ruins from the World Trade Center. She said she spotted the globe, worth more than five thousand dollars, sitting on a secretary's desk. Citing the ongoing investigation of her allegations, FBI officials have declined to discuss the circumstances under which the globe was taken, or to explain why an allegedly stolen item would be displayed so prominently in a law enforcement office. Now, Turner was a twenty four year FBI veteran and was investigating a company in the theft of several items from Ground Zero when she discovered that Minneapolis agents assigned to the ER at the World Trade Center had taken the globe. So again, the same ERT that you know, and I'm sure the globe was part of just a lot of the evidence they took, and now the same evidence response team shows up to this event.
Speaker 5: It raised a lot of flags.
Speaker 4: So the ERT is supposed to secure and collect evidence at a crime scene. Their job is to preserve the integrity of a crime scene, not to take from it and disrupt it. That was from Chuck Grassley of Iowa. He said about the accusations, which he said had been referred to by the Justice Department's Office of the Inspector General, the IG. Grassley said, I think it's outrageous. Maybe some people who work at these scenes think that taking something is okay, like it's a trophy for their hard work. This makes me wonder what else the agent stole if they were generous enough to give an expensive crystal globe to a secretary, he said. Now Turner was the second Minneapolis agent to accuse Brierau personnel of wrongdoing. Earlier in the year, FBI agent Colleen Rowley accused the FBI headquarters of mishandling information developed in the nine to eleven the true account of it. And since then, you know, one whistleblow, they may let you go. But after two done, the FBI has already taken steps a firing Turner, a twenty four year veteran and has been on probation for much of the last year since she blew the whistle the first time. Saying that her performance was not acceptable, Grassley said the action looks like retaliation against a whistleblower who followed her conscience and exposed wrongdoing even though it embarrassed the FBI. If there are plans to fire her, the FBI is making a big mistake. And I went the people behind this retaliation to be helping accountable. Right that happens So again, back to Wellstone, described as the most progressive populist in the Senate, had recently voted against giving George W. Bush quote flexibility to attack a rock. As he had also opposed US military action in nineteen ninety, Wellstone was the only Democratic Senator who was running for reelection to vote against the recent war resolution. Wellstone's opposition to the war had given him a boost in the polls. The headline of the Minneapolistar Tribune on the Sunday before he died read quote, Wellstone edges into lead in US Senate race, and again by the paper's latest poll had found the two term Democratic senator leading by a forty seven to forty one margin. The White House had recruited former Saint Paul mayor Norm Coleman to run.
Speaker 5: Against him quote.
Speaker 4: Republicans made austing Wellstone a priority because of his vocal opposition to most of what George W. Bush stood for war right, the Senate race in Minnesota was seen as crucial for the White House. Bush's political director, Carl Rove, is said to have personally selected Coleman to challenge Wellstone in the November fifth election. Bush and Chaney frequently showed up to Minnesota to support Coleman. A mysterious Alexandria Virginia based outfit calling itself Americans for Job Security, with ties to big business and the Republican congressional leadership, had spent more than one million dollars on anti Wellstone ad campaigns before the election.
Speaker 5: That's huge from you know, just one outfit.
Speaker 4: They have a record of intervening in and closed political races around the country on behalf of Conservative candidates. The organization is headed by Michael Dubkey, was founded with one million dollars from the American Insurance Association. In order to maintain the secrecy of its donors, they registered as a non political trade organization. They lied right, He claimed that there was no contradiction between the group's ads and its non political legal status. He said AJAS, which had advertised against Wellstone since June, had no desire to influence the outcome of the Minnesota race. Asked by The Star Tribune whether the anti Wellstone commercials were quote intended to influence the election, Dupkey replied absolutely not. Well, it's interesting you go just on their wiki. American for Job Security. Virginia based pro business Lee Big Michael Dupkey, David Carney and several business groups helped start the American for Job Security in nineteen ninety seven, Carney was political director for President George H. W. Bush, and the Bushes hated Wellstone, so they used this Americans for Job Security to help toss him out. And you know when that Sunday came out the Sunday paper, the Minneapolis paper, and they saw he was six points a high just eleven days before the election, you know, maybe they felt that wasn't enough. And their ties to the co pilot who flew with Wellstone had known Zacharias Massowi, the accused September eleventh conspirator, who had attended the flight school in Minnesota. Co pilot Michael Guess had met the flying student at the pan Am International Flight Academy, where guests worked for a year. He had inadvertently given Missaui unattended access to a computer program flying on a seven forty seven. So again it's not just one thing. This guy knew the Missaui and obviously he probably knew something more than he let on. So they took out Wellstone, and they took out the guy who had access and knew Missaui. So again, very very interesting stuff. It goes on to say that an ex manager of PanAm told the FBI that Guess had placed a CD ROM containing the seven forty seven software at a workstation before one of Missawi's training sessions. After Massai was arrested, the FBI searched his belongings and found the proprietary program copied on his laptop computer. Guests had recently been laid off as the flight academy where he had hoped to become a flight inspector. So again, you know, we say a thousand times when you get down these rabbit holes, there's so many connects to them. And with Wellstone, it has tied the Oklahoma city for the time response as well as twa flight eight hundred. The e ert that was sent out to Minnesota was the same one that was sent out to nine to eleven. The Bush family involves you know, people always talk about the Clinton crime family. If you look at the number of deaths associated to the Bush family, is it even a competition? Well, I guess if you include the vaccines, you know, them sending gates off it. You know, but these are evil people, the left and the right. And again as we're you know, whatever, ten weeks out and everybody's getting all spun up. Remember that the lesser evil is still evil. I thank you all so much for your continued support to the fact on your podcast, We'll see you this Thursday, as we do each and every Thursday, live at noon Eastern and if you miss it, don't worry. We keep it there on Rumble and it also drops in the form of a podcast.
Speaker 5: God bless you all.
Speaker 4: Keep your head on a swivel, and until we meet again, my friends, we will see you.
Speaker 5: I know it's been struggle.
Speaker 3: I don't know if you've had spain, feeling tied, tell down about all the way?
Speaker 8: Yeah, I know you feel.
Speaker 9: You smile ain't the same?
Speaker 3: So well go oh yeah, she like you've lost your way.
Speaker 8: Don't give up. No, don't give it and never is home. Don't let call the primise.
Speaker 9: It ain't done yet.
Speaker 10: He's gone up playing Why it's a way?
Speaker 9: Time got up? Let me come Why it's wit got up?
Speaker 3: And I can see the straight beside you. Childs are putting up five. Oh, you're stronger than any thing. C Yeah, you're gonna be all right.
Speaker 8: You're accepting a dead found you beautiful you shove in ride, Yeah.
Speaker 3: You're living, breathing, move you can hold your head a pie.
Speaker 8: Don't give up, No, don't give in, never lose home. Don't let go on the Primies.
Speaker 10: It ain't done, youts, God up Clay, why some raintel, the God of Mabe come, don't give up, No, don't give in you never lose home.
Speaker 8: Don't let go on the Primies. It ain't gon life, It's worth live in. What's a way town? The God of baby colt. Why surprise now?
Speaker 3: Got up?
Speaker 9: Oh yes, what sur pray now? The God up baby call? Oh yeah, God, God, don't give.
Speaker 1: Up, No, don't give in, neverles home?
Speaker 8: Don't they go of the primis in and done?
Speaker 3: Yeahs got up playing watch and kind of even cos don't give up?
Speaker 5: No dog giving whatever the hold?
Speaker 8: Do they go? Of the primes?
Speaker 9: It ain't done.
Speaker 1: Others worth living? Watch and die the God of every chorus, Oh, the god of needs.
Speaker 5: Watch a god.
Speaker 11: You're listening to the Fact Hunter Radio Network.
Speaker 5: Just the facts, ma'am.
Speaker 3: M hm