Speaker 1: So really it's like what three hundred yards away from a schooler daycare?
Speaker 2: Carl, that's pretty Yeah, yeah, it's pretty far. It's far enough legally, it's compliant with a lot.
Speaker 1: I find the cold open gimmick really funny. And those who aren't aware it's we have like a normal conversation before that, I just get can't resist putting Carl in a bad position. But how are you doing, man, it's been a while.
Speaker 2: Yeah, doing well, doing well? Happy New Year?
Speaker 1: Yeah, happy New Year as well. It's always good. It's funny. I get two forms of feedback universally tar streams, which is Carl again or alternately, when are you having Carl back on? So I've just decided to disappoint both those people, at least as much as I can.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the I can't help but notice that the super chats are quite low. So yeah, yeah, they're a revealed preference versus stated preference.
Speaker 1: You know, well, honestly, like I, I probably would be a better streamer if I like held out more for super chats, like not answering questions unless you pay me. You know, I can't, I con be honest, I can't be bothered if something's funny. Something's funny. So yeah, I have an allegedly professional podcaster, but you know, getting paid for it. That's that's kind of gay.
Speaker 2: There's you know, to be honest, I can sympathize with that. I'm a professional author.
Speaker 1: Right by book as someone yes, yes, yes, bye book.
Speaker 2: Actually, the cool thing is, I'm not surprised, but I hear a lot more from people who buy my first book. And I think it's because it's like two hundred pages versus what is it almost six hundred for the other So it's a good bit has a lot to do with that, I think, But no, it's it's uh, it's doing well and it helps allow me the luxury of uh, you know, hanging out with the right wings first drill rap artist.
Speaker 1: I have no idea what you could possibly be referring to. I'm actually I'm very excited, uh actually largely based on Johann Kurzis book, which is very very good. I've I've begun collecting family artifacts and so I have a number one of which I think i've shown you Carl Rock Comedy now. But is this very cool Jesile musket. It's cool. It's a functional one which is.
Speaker 2: Something that's a family artifact.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I waving this around because it has quite a lot of highly specific biological biographical information on.
Speaker 2: It, and bio, we know what you're up.
Speaker 1: I mean, look, it's pretty cool, man. And if you're wondering the recent Reddit post how to get a you know, a fourteen centimeter cylinder out of a slightly larger one, well, you know, that's my feature there, but the background I'm working on, and so I just threw that in there because I think it's funny. It's been in the background of a couple of podcasts and no one's noticed yet. That's awesome, I think is amusing. But I have secured something very cool, which is the family leopard skin. I had a grand great grandfather who did some things with some people after World War two and ended up in you know, Southeast Asia, And as you do, you're like, huh. And also it's like, turns out people have conflicting feelings about the pelts of large predators. My thought is like, this thing's been dead for like ninety years, Like, oh yeah, having it in my house isn't going to kill it again.
Speaker 2: You're honoring it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, exactly, And it's just rad because it's got supers poked through it. But point is, I am probably going to construct in the background, like the hang the leopard pelt on the wall, put the musket on it, because I guess that's just kind of cool. So anyway, the point is I am going to you know, use my family artifact, which is what Johen Kurve's uh, you know recommended, right, you know, keep hold of those things, and you know that makes some you use it to benefit my work, right because honestly, like literally, what do you do with a leopard skin, you know, short of of like Alexander the Great and wearing it, uh in public? It's sort of an unwieldy thing.
Speaker 2: Being a fellow apple Achian Scott's Irishmen descendant, I think you need a aged tomahawk that the you know, rendered vintage. And I would be happy to collaborate with that because I have some experience with that.
Speaker 1: So honestly, that sounds a lot of fun. And weirdly enough, I know many people who are actually not weirdly enough look like you people know what I am. I know quite a lot of people who are into into blacksmithing, which kind of comes with the Derek that's a good idea. Point is I've been watching all of these what I consider you know, like the seven thousand Dollars Club as they're called, right, and they have cool studios. Or you can go Glenn Beck and you know, act like you're a super villain and like a James Bond movie and just have this like multimillion dollar all white, you know, like cyberpunk constrosity. And while I can't match that again you stendity people are not sending me the kind of super chats for my like meglomania cult desires here. But the point is sex Freakment twenty twenty six rebrand gonna be wild drill wrapper with a musket and a leopard skin. So it's kind of the plan. There's a great fortune greed text about I think the additional question is, like, you know, is a smooth four musket the ideal weapon for a crime? You know, no shell casings, no rifling on the bullet. And of course the entire threat is just guys talking about doing drive buys with like you know, tri corner. Yes, and a lot of three.
Speaker 2: Wounds from the bayonets.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yes, holding look sex frequent holding the musket sideways quite literally has no impact on accuracy.
Speaker 2: It's true, It's true, you know, it's it's funny. I can also teach you some sometimes we just call it hatchet but tomahawk fighting stuff. It's it's kind of what you would expect, but giving your grappling experience, like, I think you would pick it up very quickly because there's a lot of like limb control type of stuff involved in it. It's pretty pretty great sense.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, look, I have have long gone by the reason I carry a gun is because I'm continuing reminded how bad I am at fighting otherwise. Yeah, the but in point point being, yeah, I'm gonna be you know, collecting items to sort of make this, you know, scene look better. Because there was some posts going around talking about the proliferation of you know, young male right wing podcasters who you know, all broadcast from beige rooms, and the poster was saying, I wonder if they're all in some server farm somewhere, right, it's just like identical cubicles. And I can assure you that it's not the case, at least in my instance. But yeah, fair enough, the beige room is it's a little grim, so hopefully we'll make it a little better. But that's actually not the purpose of this stream merely to you know, talk about my home redecoration projects. But it's to talk about, as you know, someone once said, the late unpleasantness, right, the kind of uproar surrounding ice and uh, you know, the shooting of this woman, Renee Good. I was on ur un obviously to discus after the second video dropped where she basically, you know, bounced this Ice agent off the hood. Several things I want to discuss there. One, I want to kind of reiterate the points that I made on Orange Show, which is effectively lunatic progressive rhetoric got this woman killed.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: In one of the other videos that's been going around has been you know repeat. It's different situations but very similar where people are saying like, oh, you can't arrest me, you're not a cop, and it's like, well that's not true. They can. They will. Also they have guns, so like the legality of that is sort of indeterminate in the moment.
Speaker 2: Yes, they're much larger than you and they have shiny badges.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and there's like twenty of them, so like, regardless of the legality of that like, hey, maybe you know, shut up and fight it in court, even from you know, their perspective. But additionally, right, all of the rhetoric that's been going on for what I mean over ten years now about you know, fighting fascism, right, the threat start democracy, this very existential language which is driving people to the breaking point. Right. We've seen a number of these more violent attacks a year ago with the anti Elon, anti anti Tesla riots, the kind of series of ambushes on DHS personnel, and honestly, like this will continue to happen, right, there's a desire to kind of spin this woman up into a martyr. I think that the you know, the the George Foyd rte, the idea that she would become sort of a rallying point for George Floyd season of riots. Yeah, I think that has probably petered out.
Speaker 2: I don't know, it's not happening that this does not get the the violent pets riled up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, exactly. And on that point, a lot of the discourse has shifted to the reaction, right, should you you celebrate the you know the death of an enemy And you know, I I have sort of in the conflicted feelings on the matter. You know, on one hand, I feel like it is somewhat poor form. It's just not something to be done, especially in public. But also man like, this is what politics has become. And you know, after Kirk, after all the stuff that happened to Trump, after events that have happened, you know, well before that, you know, even Dicky Spencer getting cold cocked like this isn't new. And you know, this is the the Republican's pounce phenomenon, which we've been aware of for quite some time. The same story or will be reported on drastically differently depending on who is you know, the who is the instigator? Right, the way that meme of Republicans pounce is on any sort of scandal, right, if it's you know, Republican or Conservative, it is reported as a scandal, whereas if the roles are reversed, it becomes Republicans are overreacting to this thing, aren't they gross?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: And we understand this, and I think that that's a certain amount of what's happening as well. You know, even people I consider friends have been, you know, decrying the sort of celebration of this woman's death. And I kind of get it. I mean, Ultimately, I think that you're sort of, you know, struggling to find a polite phrase for this beer waste. Yeah, yeah, and you're you're sort of wasting your time trying to tone police the Internet. You simply can't. And so it's partially why I haven't engaged, because one, it's like, you know, I can control what I do, but the moment you sort of step in and say, boys, boys, you can't do that. Yeah, you're basically the hall monitor of the Internet, which is just kind of flame and embarrassing. And I think that again, there is a real problem with the sort of consenting to the moral frame of your enemies, right, and very clearly they are trying to paint this woman as a victim, right. We hear this, you know, repeated refrain, you know, a mother of three unarmed you know, in sort of the same way that you you know, you heard those sort of terms swirling around and figures like George Floyd Floyd. Wow, I can't even say his name correctly now. The meme is so thoroughly worked into my brain or Trayvon Martin, and that is, you know, a feature of narrative control, right when you have you know that when you have the press by the short hairs, you can make them or let's be honest, I even make them. They will do it for you, right, repeat your talking points. But I think that that while that bears mentioning, the thing that I want to pivot to, Carl, this is something you and I have been talking about for quite some time, right, both you know, going back to the ambushes on ice agents, but also write that article you and I went over from from Wired magazine, right that this sort of political violence is brewing, and very clearly, you know, this woman was a victim of that meme complex, right, She's a victim of you know, this narrative that you can basically do whatever you want and you will face no consequences for it. Yeah, and they're cynically using her death as a way to get more people riled up, more people involved in these dangerous protests. And a lot of the libertarians, of course, as you can imagine, are you know, very anti state. You know, they're saying like, oh, they would just happily do this to you or anyone else, And that analysis is incomplete because look like government goons are government goons. Yeah, but also not all government goons are on the same team, right ice is right coded certainly now, you know, I'm sure you've seen Carl the video of the guy saying, they pay me two hundred thousand a year and I'd still do this for free.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: But also like even during the Biden admin, you know, when they were not unleashed as they currently are, there were struggles between them and the administration, whereas the FBI, the ATF, organizations like that are very much not right wing aligned or right wing coded. And so again, right this doesn't mean like the government is your friend, but the idea that there's just a goon faction, which now that I've said is perhaps a poor choice of words, that there is like the government, it's just one.
Speaker 2: Monologne fact Yeah, exactly, it's factional. Which is why I use the term and the titles of both of my books is the world is factional. Government is factional. It's not a monolith. There is a uniparty, but there are factions within that uniparty that play nice with them, and quite often there are schisms. And we're in a schism period where we're in the trailing end of a schism period that frankly broke wide open after October seventh, twenty twenty three. And this is a armed faction with power that's chud write coated, that is loyal to Trump and goon faction shirts dropping. That's a great idea, Jay, should you should do that?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I have great ideas for merch. The follow through is always the issue. But to me, I sort of see this as inevitable. And it was very clear that they've fished for an instance like this for over a year now. You know, there were there were some leaked in Eternal memos basically talking about exactly this right the fact, and we've known this going all through kind of the peak Antifa years of you know, COVID and a little before, Like I'm sure you remember in the Pacific Northwest, what was the group of moms that wore those yellow jackets? What were they called again?
Speaker 2: Oh god? Yeah, they're basically the ones that run between the police and Antifa after and this is a this is an Antifa tactic. Someone runs in front into the cops, hits them in the head or throws a Molotov cocktail and then runs back into the crowd, and the innocent moms become the physical shield for them that the chuds then have to plow through to get the target so that they can have footage of like sixty year old retards getting flattened. And because their idea is that that stirs up you know, the sympathies of morons, and you know which it does. But they're completely disposable and it is literally their way of making up for their whiteness. This is that this is the mentality that they've internalized.
Speaker 1: Well, right, and you know, with that comes one. This is a deliberate tactic and obviously in every instantiation, I'm not trying to say Renay good was was in on it, but very clearly there is a desire to inject and to kind of profit off of these politically or narratively useful sort of memetic images or events. Uh, either this idea to create an iconic image or create a person from which you can sort of derive a narrative.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: We've seen this over and over again, and a lot of the analysis people talking about like, oh, you know this isn't playing well, you know, this is looking bad to kind of Joe Normy. It is actually true, right, it seems to be, you know, according to my fairly scant research that you currently ice is unpopular. But look like we're all good elite theorists here, we all understand that one popular sentiment is very fickle. And also if you were a slave to popular sentiment, ultimately you're never going to get anything done. Yeah, because the same sort of you know, pressures that we identify with people when they go to college like this hits population writ large. And so to me, the idea that you know, this is horrible. You know, the optics are bad. We can't be doing this anymore. We should be very nice and kind of you know, use kid gloves with us. It's like, well, look like that's true. If your primary objective is to be in the current immediately popular, that's true. But ultimately that's not the game. And fundamentally right, the game is they are trying to demographically transform the nation or their own political ends. You are trying to stop that. You're trying to the bleed and you know, push things back in the other direction. And so really, for like the nominal right in America, this is actually existential. You will not be allowed to do what you want to do. You will not be allowed access to power if you don't succeed in this and so sure popularity, you know, mass appeal is a is a relevant factor, but compared to what and so to me again, I see that as in an immediate sense, perhaps true, but ultimately a very shortsighted analysis of this current situation if you see what I'm getting at, Carl.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And you know, the thing with polling is that you can shape and publish whatever you want to get the outcome that you want. It has very little It can be tailored very easily to have a little to do with reality. I really don't believe that most people really care that. You know, someone asks is it bad when bad things happen? And you're like, sure, you know that that's really the level of what we're dealing with her here. Do you think the average person has watched all of the footage to know exactly what was going on and has been informed about these things? Everyone who has is like, you know, either f this individual or you know, they have an ideological reason to say no, this is horrible. And the truth of it is is these people don't a lot of these people don't know what they're doing. They're they're they're in this like Star Wars fantasy where because they haven't been punched in the face, and as people who've been punched in the face, you and I are like, oh, if I get in front of big man with shiny badge and legal authority or just big man period who's doing thing, there's a very good chance that I could get punched in the face. There's a very good chance if I get in front of armed man and do thing that could kill armed man, that he might kill me. Like it's really quite simple. And these you know, media addicts in their cozy little lives, just they they can't fathom that that's real. They will just they will simply wow, just wow. Where while the people who are encouraging them to put their bodies on the line, which is their terminology, and die for this cause, like to sacrifice themselves on the altar of white erasure, like they want this to happen. They want them dead. And it isn't just it's because they're white and because it'll get an outcome that they want.
Speaker 1: Oh one hundred and even setting aside the moral legitimacy or necessity of ice, which is a separate discussion, you are interacting with someone who has is a part of the state's monopoly on violence. They are allowed to do things that you are not, regardless of how you feel about that, and the same way that it is in your best interest to you know, interact with even just local law enforcement in a certain way. You have to understand that, like, effectively, their purpose for existence is violence. Like we church it up, we dress it up a little bit, but like that is the function of the state. Violence, yeah, externally, internally, and so when you're interacting with that again, like you kind of have to understand the variables here. Right, It's not like a death squad, Right, It's not like gene Row where they're walking around and you know, head to toe rmer with an MG thirty four just mowing down communists. Like, there is a number of decisions you can make, I know in Chilla, but there is a you know, a number of decisions you can make. You know, there's certain things in your control, some of which will result in you being shot and killed or roughed up or sent to jail, completely sidestepping the issue of how you feel about that or legitimacy.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: This is also the same conversation that we get into, you know, every three or four years, when you know some aspiring astrophysicist, is you know, shuffled off this mortal coil again, like, regardless of your feeling about the police, like, if you do certain things, they will respond in a certain way. Yeah, and again right, Like I'm someone who honestly I support ICE per se, but like I think that immigration restriction and deportations are sorely needed.
Speaker 2: I support ICE for the record, I've.
Speaker 1: Got that, and I think I just hate Christy No.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, absolutely, yeah.
Speaker 1: Our guys out there, I mean there's probably half a dozen of them listening now at godspeedfellas as far as I'm concerned. But point is right, Like, your feelings on the matter don't change the actual material reality of what you're going up against. And look, Carl, I think we're both in the same camp of being sort of darkly fascinated by police body cam footage. Is that correct?
Speaker 2: Oh? Absolutely, it's wonderful.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's genuinely fascinating. The comment section is wild. You will learn a lot of new things you go to the police activity comments section. I highly recommend it because boys, the guys who are running that channel are trying to keep it uh, trying to keep it professional, and it's not working, right, it's not working at all. And this will be like you know, seventy two year old like retired electricians with their first, middle last name and a photo of them and like a.
Speaker 2: Dog, Yeah, exactly, like red gook.
Speaker 1: Around its eyes and they're just like, hang them all, Hang them all, signed darryl.
Speaker 2: Uh With with their home address and phone number.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the channel is police activity, but there are there are dozens, right, dozens of you know, alternatives. But point is, you're sorry, camera unfocused, You're you're no doubt aware of the whole sub genres. Right there, you start to pick up on patterns. Right, there's like, you know, there's a whole lot of the ones that are domestic disputes or you know, like hostage situation, bank robberies. But one of the other genres is effectively attempted vehicular man or vehicular homicide. Right, it's a traffic stop that goes wrong, try and you know, ram the officers, and generally these end in lets, to be honest, mostly one way. It's just kind of how we get there. But that is and in all these situations generally considered to be an attempted murder. Right, you've got a four thousand pound missile that you're trying to crush someone with. In the response to this, for example, they were posting a really tragic bodycam footage of this, you know, one hundred and ten pound female police officer in a traffic stop and a cul de sac and the guy backs into her right, he smashes her into the car behind her, and even at low speeds, she unfortunately passed away. Setting aside whether she should have been a police officer to begin with, she was killed right in such a similar instance, and so setting everything all to the side merely on that like, is this a justified situation in that kind of narrow lens. It's like, well, if it isn't, we have a major problem because this happens fairly oft right. Obviously a lot of police incidents involved motor vehicles that the leap to I'm going to hit you with my car or ram you to try and get out of this situation, while not a good decision, is yeah, you could see the flow of that logic, right, like, this is something that is pretty well established, and you know, especially when you know, as I indicated earlier, we have a video of this guy basically bouncing off the hood of her car. Yeah, I'm gonna be honest, man, it's one of those things where it's like my sympathy is limited, and I don't think this is a real discussion. This isn't a real forensic debate. It is effectively emotional. It is you know, I don't like this. I do like this, and this serves my narrative. So it will be you know, it will be broadcasted. And I'm curious, Carl, what you make of the kind of saber rattling Uh, the sort of saber rattling around basically secession, right, you know the idea that you know, Wallas is going to call in the National Guard to you know, kick Ice out of the city. Well, I don't necessarily think that's fully sincere. Uh. It is an interesting it is an interesting dynamic there that you know, apparently this this fault line is being exploited even up at the government level. Dude, I'm gonna stay on so I'll be able to hear you, but I gotta go grab a glass of water. I'll be back.
Speaker 2: But anyway, all right, I will, I will, I will run with this. So in some it's highly performative signaling. I agree Dylan Walker. First name, last name, social security number, last four. You know that the biggest thing in politics is is always you give us rules that we're going to ignore. Yes, I do, look at the chat hh and hello my friend. And you know, the the the people, the people who are being paid the patrons have to represent for their clients like it, which unfortunately the right wing does a very poor job of doing, and the left is good at it. Is that we basically say, there are rules that exist that come from the state, and we will be selective in how we uh in how we enforce them or follow them. And so you have, for example, right wing sheriffs saying, you know, as we're all familiar with over the past couple decades, like, you know, we're not going to enforce certain kinds of federal gun laws, right like we're we're not doing that. And then the left says, we're not going to enforce immigration laws because we like it when child sodomizers stay in our country so that we can signal, how, you know, how wonderful we are and that we're great allies, and which is insane because if you think about it, the handful of child sodomizers you know, and those are the first four that come to mind in from the ice list of the people that they were getting out right that they were snatching. They'd snatched like Ay thirteen hundred or something of the highest priority illegals in the United States, whether they were illegals or they had formerly had green cards and had lost it because of felonies, and you know, for one reason or another, they haven't been able to get them out of the country. Like a big example of this in Minnesota is the like Lao and Mung communities communities up there who've been there since really the late seventies or early eighties, mostly into the eighties, you know, the last big wave of them being in the nineties. You know, felons lose their green cards and they get the boot, but you have to be able to remove them from the country and send them to their home country. And that is exceedingly difficult with certain situations where like a lot of them are semi stateless people because their family was from Laos, they were in a refugee camp in Thailand where they were born, or like Laos is like, you know, we don't want the felonious children of the people that fought against our communist government back the Trump administration. Finally, after like this is like a forty year process, the Trump administration in the second term finally got laos to take them back because they enough people are dependent on aid from the United States and skimming it that it's worth their while to take these people back and do various things. But anyway, that is who these supposed nighbors are. I agree, Machiavelli sucks to go. You know that sending them back to a country is not my top priority. You know, Anakin glower. But you know, that's why there are so many of them, is that we've had this totally failed system where we couldn't get rid of them, and then you have, you know, decades of accumulation of people in a steady stream and then a massive explosion during the Biden administration. It's very challenging to identify and then remove all of these people. And you know, Ice just got another like ten thousand people and it's like ten to fifteen k per month per a couple months over the next period is my understanding of how many will be coming online. That could be a slight exaggeration, but that was the figure I saw and so you have to build up this force that can actually do it. So everyone complaining about fiscal year on twenty five, which was a essentially a Biden budget, and it wasn't you know, all the stuff from the big beautiful bill, et cetera came online this year. That's why there are all these delays. It sucks. I wish it was it was better. And so you're gonna see a ramping up of this and this is the breaking of the wave of the resistance to it that has to be done. You cannot let up. You cannot take your foot off the gas. All these people crying about optics and like I think we should just be nice, like Joe Faggot Rogan, excuse me sorry, like all that stuff. It's it's so delusional. You can't do this without there being rough scenes when people resist it, like that that footage from that target. They should have cracked that legume enthusiasts head open, like within thirty seconds of interacting with him, from the way he was behaving totally unacceptable and so him getting flattened and then handcuffed and then ditched because they were like, oh wait, well we can book him for assault or like, but it's so minor, it'll probably get tossed off. So why don't we just ditch him in a parking lot because we can't remove him, but we have his information in case we feel like going after him later. It's a low priority, right, you know they're going to be doing this stuff, and it's just up to us to say, I support what Ice is doing.
Speaker 1: That's our jab, right, It's like, okay, what's your top priority here? Is it fixing the problem or being nice? Because look like we've had decades now of conservatives who are very concerned with being nice and being presentable, being this sort of person you could invite to a cocktail party and he wouldn't feel embarrassed by them. And okay, well, let's examine the trajectory of the country. You know, how many of us and I realize I'm sort of appreciating to the choir here, but how many of us feel as if the conservative movement has served us well, that they have done a good job conserving really anything at all. It's like, okay, well, if we accept that premise that this is deeply flawed and dramatic changes need to be made, it's like, well, people are going to be unhappy with that. There are people who benefit from a current status quo. There are people who are doing something they'd prefer to be doing now that need to stop that. And you know, this applies to any number of things, right, Like there are people who you know, really love grooming children, right they love finding trans kids and you know, rural America and you know, spiriting them away to urban centers where they can be thrown into foster care. Right. Benjamin Boyce just talked to a woman chronicled one such event, and it's like, Okay, well, I think we widely agree that should stop. But if you do that, that person involved in that, many other people will be upset. They might even cry, they might even make a scene, and you know, be forced to be removed or arrested. Of course, speaking euphemism euphemistically here, but like that that's sort of baked in. You can't do this without making people upset. There's simply no way to do it. Like, either you're okay with things as they are, or you're willing to make people upset. It's quite simply the only two options. And to me, I understand, you know, feeling a little bit more laqueasy about that. I understand that. You know, it would be nice if we could simply have solved this, you know, simply, and we could have for fifty sixty years ago. But the problem is when you let a problem get this back, yeah, you know, when you let the leak in your roof go for two years, three years, four years, sixty, why not it goes from being something that can be solved pleasantly and easily, you know, with a relatively minimal amount of force, to something that requires a lot of doing. That simply is the calculus. And so if your answer is well I don't want to do it, then you're not in the game. You're okay with it. You were saying, no, this is all right. I support the current thing. And if you, out of one side of your mouth talk about how horrible the current situation is, how the country is being transformed by your replacement level migration, and then on the other like, well we can't be mean. It's like, well you must choose one. You can have only one top priority, and I think we are seeing the top priority of many people. Now, look that said, you know, a lot of the the pro ice, you know, anti renade, good reaction, as we said earlier, has been kind of weird, you know, like Matt Walsh kind of looks like a little bit of a psycho the way he talks about it. I'm not saying that you should go to that extent, and in his case, I don't necessarily want to psycho analyze him, but there seems to be something going on there, you know, even as someone who doesn't believe in psychology. But that said, it's like, well, look, man like, they're not going to whoever you consider. They just give up because you ask them to. Right, we have certainly seen self deportations, but why is it because we asked or because there were consequences? There were things that are going to make that more unpleasant, and people ran the calculation for themselves and decided, you know what, I had a good run. And again that involved the threat, implied or actual of violence one way or another, which, ultimately, man like, that's what authority is. Power is all derived from violence. And again, in a high trust society where people are on the same page, that violence is very abstract, that violence is very distant, but that is not the situation we're in. And you see this in you know, the third World. Right, there's a reason that policing in Brazil looks very different from policing in America, even as America is significantly more violent than it is in the UK or is in most of Europe. And so again, to me, it's again the same problem of like, you know, popular consensus, where it's like that is no basis for policy. It can't be because it is too fickle, it is too unwilling to do difficult, unpopular but ultimately necessary things. I mean, this is a conversation we get into all the time talking about government entitlements and currency, where it's like, well, eventually someone is gonna need to say, all right, like no more social security. Like you know, if you assume this thing can be saved, yea, that will have to happen. But dude, no one wants to do it, right, it's political suicide. But ultimately it's you know, it's the Gordian knot. It's something which will be solved one way or another. And that again is that sort of you know, decisionist politics, right, who is willing to do that? Who is able to do that? And uh yeah, man, I think that this sort of like you know, over focus on optics. It's like, I get it, it makes sense from a certain perspective, but that will never solve us these sort of like deep existential issues because you get in this sort of you know, eternal status quo where, oh, we'll just keep it how it is, We'll just issue an amnesty, we'll just you know, legitimize what's already here, but no more. But one that doesn't solve the problem. You're just painting over, you know, rot you're you're you know, effectively covering over and as we've seen over and over again, it's never done. They never decide all right, we got enough, we'll stop, Like you have an amnesty under Reagan, and what continues to happen exactly the same thing that the amnesty was supposed to end. And so to me, I guess it's it's why you get so frustrated in this conversation, because it's like, well, do you want to fix this man? Because if you don't, like, there's some guys you can hang out with if you're honest about it. But this sort of you know, like middle road, this sort of lukewarm response is ultimately very frustrating to me. I'll throw it back to you, Carl.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So I want to want to point out a couple some good news one just got posted two hours ago. But I also want to answer or comment on an observation made by Requited in the chat whose states. Although I would have trained them on the work sites, the violent criminal ones are probably more risk. The work sites are absolutely being gone after, but it's very quiet on that front. And my theory is that that is because one that from an optical perspective, the libtards don't want people to think about that or see that as much because they don't want people to associate, you know, immigration enforcement on what it really is, which is getting rid of people stealing jobs and frankly labor law violations. Last year, the morning of the Trump inauguration, a meatpacking plant in North Texas was raided by Ice and Customs and Border Patrol because they had been flagrantly abusing a pool of Social Security numbers, including my wife's by the way, for decades. Dumas, Texas sometimes known as Dumbass Texas. But anyhow, I know you and I know someone from there, Jay. But anyhow, that and that was because they had been reported for years and years and years of the social Security Administration because they were recycling Social Security numbers that they were reusing for people who of course worked just enough to like squeak under you know, the annual minimum for for paying taxes and stuff like that to keep it from showing up. But they were recycling them on a regular basis. And then like around me, there was a job site where ninety percent of the employees were napped because they were all illegal Central Americans, et cetera. So that is going on. That's going on in Texas, that's going on in states where local law enforcement is cooperating, and even in some blue and purple states, you know, in the more rural purple to red counties, this is going on and it's still going on. And that's where a lot of the numbers of the physical expulsions of like the six hundred thousand from last year, were associated with these high visibility ICE. Thank Carl.
Speaker 1: What's that number you said there?
Speaker 2: Wasn't it six hundred thousand?
Speaker 1: Oh no, dude, it was at least six million.
Speaker 2: Oh oh oh, I think it was fifteen million personally, you know, sorry, I numbers are we going with the yad vishem deportation numbers or.
Speaker 1: See the American Red Cross has a different story.
Speaker 2: I do have to point out that the American Red Cross, those figures are associated with one site. Let's just put it that way, so people get that those figures conflated that you know, you should go. I think that Thomas seven seven seven approach is probably the most accurate. But anyhow, what.
Speaker 1: Are we talking about again, Carl deportation.
Speaker 2: So yeah, so the high visibility stuff that we're seeing is in these in these blue enclaves where like the governors, the governors are supporting the uh you know, the the mayors and such that are allowing this, and it's in the bluest of the blue hives. You notice that you don't see nearly as much of this out of California anymore. Yet is going ham in California? Why is that? People have had conversations Now My position is that they absolutely need to be arresting governors and mayors and anyone who's coordinating this kind of stuff. And I would even go so far as to say I won't say it. However, here's something else that's new. Here's some more good news. Everyone has been complaining aboutrant immigrant visa pauses, and there were only like thirteen of the worst abusers that were frozen, and everyone's like, I want to see India. India is not on this. But as of this morning, little Marclo foam enthusiast, excuse me, Marco Grande Rubio freezes all foreign visa processing indefinitely from seventy five countries. Officially, it's temporary. The phrasing is the State Department. This is quoting quote. The State Department will pause immigrant visa processing from seventy five countries whose migrants take welfare from the American people at unacceptable rates. The freeze will remain active until the US can ensure that new immigrants will not extract wealth from the American people. Unquote seventy five countries. It's basically the entire third world. India is not on there. Unfortunately, Pakistan is. Russia's on there. Interestingly, China is not. But it's basically almost it's almost the entire third World, not Vietnam. So it isn't just the welfare, but it's also and there's some there's some like legacy populations that help shift the numbers, but they do have extremely high welfare utilization as well as visa over stay rates. And just general parasitism. And this is a lot of this is making these countries playball with America with the US State Department because they haven't been. But that's good news. And yes, there's a lot of complex like geostrategic issues that are that are baked into this, but it's very good news that they're saying, like you can't even come here on a tourist visa, and they're going to be particularly scrutinous with even consular, uh, consular visas. So this is good stuff.
Speaker 1: So the the other thing that I want to talk about, uh is and this is kind of a similar to both the immigration issue and you know, the anti Ice riots, something that we've talked about multiple times, which is the continuing kind of uh you could say conservative civil war right, the woke right struggle. Woo boy as that majorly kicked off because Tucker Carlson interviewed his brother Buckley based Buckley Yeah, yeah, you know, don't know super well, but I have some sort of relationship with He's a very kind guy or generous with his time. And the interview was good, you know, it was kind of fun just to see like these two guys who obviously you have a great deal of affection for each other and for their father, but also Ben, it was just an interesting interview, right, you got to plug for the UN's review like fifteen seconds in, you know, which you know is certainly a strong start to the conversation. But the reaction has been absolutely absurd, right you have you know, John pod Horritz, who is a genuine lunatic, like it was just jumping at the bit, has lost his mind. Particular weirdly enough the comment that sort of you know, kicked off this whole uh yeah, this whole disaster was was I thought, relatively mild. Uh yes, sex freakman the UNKX review, I think is what I should have been saying. Uh But in all seriousness, right, Fucky made this point where he was talking about, you know, realizing that so many of the cultural narratives that we know are are false, and he basically said, you know, I grew up, you know, talking to Cold Warriors, people who were you know, involved in the fight against communism. They always talked about North Korea, Right, is this country under complete and total narrative control? And he said, you know, and then I grew up and I realized, wait a minute, where North Korea. And of course he doesn't literally mean where North Korea.
Speaker 2: You don't.
Speaker 1: You don't have to have you know, one hundred and thirty IQ to pick up on what he's saying, but making the point that America is under a sort of social engineering regime that we have you know, been subjected to the same sort of narrative control. And this comment came within a broader discussion of COVID, which is a great example, right, there was a strong narrative push, one that was being updated in real time. Again, come on, it's not that hard to figure out what he's saying. But you've seen these sort of crazy responses from the usual suspects. So for instance, you have this Jordan and sc and tell we'll go with that. Lots of Star Wars names, Buckley is job lists, he owns lots of stuff, you know, going through it. Now he says, weird North Korea. The Wolk right is a comedy routine. Again this term getting out there right, connecting it to Carlson. But we see from Joseph Brooks no points for guessing. Uh, he's a great advertisement for putting in a high inheritance task. Obviously, conservatives enjoy abhor such a concept, but he isn't one anyway, so he's a great poster child the idea that we should take all this guy's money away. I don't like him, we should smash him. Schofield, Not quite, but point is right. Like this has been one of many such reactions. You've got another one from Let me pull this up. One of my favorite follows on the internet, by the way, is Mark Levin. You know, this is really tied to a lot of the stuff out of you know, out of Iran speaks. Dude, man, this guy's going off. So i'll again sort of, you know, kind of summarize what he's saying. But this is the first paragraph which has an M dash in it, which makes me wonder if Ai wrote this talking about the situation in Iran. It should be no shock to you that Mark R. Levin is pushing very hard for a war in Iran. This Islamic Nazi regime in Iran. Several questions there should have been taken out in June when the woke right neo fascists that's us and therefoeign government task masters sought to silence me, but for are emboldened. He's spelled that wrong, all the lies, all the lives lost, the horrendous slaughter the other inhumanity, and the isolationists remain isolationists and worse mouthpieces for the enemy. They are psychotic monsters. They remain Israel blaming jew haters as the Iranian people see p help from Potis and pn net and Yahoo. Huh. Not Qatar, not Saudi Arabia, not Turkey, not from any Muslim country. So point is, he goes on a little bit longer, but going back to you know, talking about Iran, and look, man, I don't like the Iranian government in particular, but this is just absurd.
Speaker 2: Oh, it's retarded.
Speaker 1: The Islamic Nazi regime is committing horrific acts of genocide against the majority Muslim citizenry. An Islamic Nazi regime attacking Muslims. Huh. Take a note, and remember who's demanding immediate action against these hitlarian mass murderers. Them seeking Muslims. Take note, keep speaking out loudly, so again.
Speaker 2: That free get your heads bashed in.
Speaker 1: Again, man, going back to our conversation about Ice. Regardless of how you feel about this, like I Ran as a country, they've got a lot of guys with guns. Clearly they don't have anything, uh, you know, any combunction about slaughtering their own people. It's just absurd. It's wish casting, as I heard someone say. But again we see that mention of the term woke right or woke right really clever. There the idea that if you have any objection to you know, neo kon projects, if you have any oh shoot, actually I accidentally clicked that, but that's pretty funny.
Speaker 2: Click. The most recent one.
Speaker 1: Islamo fascisted across the room hitlerly that islah. But again, right, we see several things there. We see this desire to connect the so called woke right, woke right, if you will, to enemies foreign and domestic, the idea that they need to be smashed, their wealth needs to be taken, they need to be ruined. But what's interesting is this this sort of term, or this sort of trend line I've identified for a while. To be honest, I started to reach into into government, right, So forgive me for bringing up one Jimbo Lindsay, but he's continued this this push. So the Department of Labor put out kind of a you know, a hype edit you've seen this from the Trump administration before, and it's nothing, you know, shocking, right, it's you know, Thomas Jefferson his statue in front of kind of a quick edit of different pictures of American excellence, right, you know, Frontiersman, you know, Pioneers, that sort of thing, just a quick ten second video. But the phrase at the top, one homeland, one people, one heritage, Remember who you are. American produced a similar just absence chimp out, and again we see this deliberate use of the term woke right to try and justify an internal perf not again, the very real threat of political violence, not the people threatening Trump administration leaders or others with jail time, with being sent to the Hague. This is the real struggle, right of course, Remember there's the one axis of this, which is you know, the foreign policy, which you know the Trump administration has sadly capitulated on, but also on the domestic. So this is from you know, very based James Lindsay based AF as his Twitter handle tells us, the young men who run the social media accounts for the Department of Labor don't know who it is, and Department of Homeland Security very likely full name not going to read it a recent Claremont Lincoln fellow. Are woke right, if not Grouper's, if not neo Nazis, just be fired immediately. Again we see this call for effectively political assassination. Get these guys out, get them gone. All of the previous remarks we heard from Levin and from Lindsay, from any one of these guys about cancel culture were insincere. It affected them. They had no principled objection to this. And we see this again, this sort of tactical liberalism, liberalism for me but not for the right, the idea that I need to be respected, I need to be allowed to say whatever I want, and if you disagree with that, you will be driven out. And again we see who these people real enemies are. Sure they love talking about the woke left kind of, but aren't nearly as interested in actually solving these issues and doing something mean as we said earlier, and actually getting to the root of these issues. They only matter insomuch as they affect their priorities, which on a personal level are kind of their sinecures. They feel as if they're owed there shall we say foreign policy objectives, you know, across the world, And yeah, they are doing the exact same thing, using this term woke right as a in group out group signify clearly they are angling for a perche. They're angling for these people to be fired from their jobs, to have their wealth stripped. They're calling them traders to the nation, you know, foreign adversaries like this is the angle right, this is what they want. And to say, oh, this is infighting on our side, No it's not. They aren't on our side. They're on their side, and they're more than willing to try and twist us to those ends. But clearly they have different priorities. Clearly they're different things which motivate them, which which they prioritize. And again these people have completely lost their minds. So again I'll read another one, and this is less philosophically significant. It just kind of shows you the absolute nutcases these people are. So John Potarts I can't say his name, I refuse to pronounce it correctly. He's talking about, you know, Buckley Carlson Buckaroo, who I remember as a repellent teenage creep. I have a weird feeling that you're now a drunken, drug addled mucher loser and a vile anti Semite whose soul is rotted away, you know, kind of like your brothers. So I'm probably right again going for the throat saying insane things. You're just just absolutely foaming at them out because again all the woke stuff didn't bother them. They opposed it, right, but not enough to actually do anything. Yeah, but when you're you know, actually you're passionate about your people, about prioritizing your interests above certain Middle Eastern democracies, well then the knife come out. Then we see what really matters. Then we see the construction of this friend enemy distinction where my enemies can do no right and my friends can do no wrong. And all of these liberal priors disappear into thin air, just return to dust, because that's what they always weren't. They weren't real. They're completely and totally fake. And I'm reading you these selections messages not because I think there's any deep argument in them, right, A lot of these are just throwing invectives out, just just kind of criticizing every aspect of a person to get something to stick. But because they've shown you what they care about, what animates that, and again it's not things that benefit you it's not the people trying to attack you, the people trying to harm you, that's almost indeterminate. It's their priorities, very clearly, and I have less I have no sympathy for this sort of behavior. These people who claim to be, you know, the representatives of a conservative right wing movement. You know, if they are simply there as one half of a sandwich, right that they control one half of the Overton window and again.
Speaker 2: A certain type, a certain flavor.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Reuben might.
Speaker 2: Approved, approved by certain people, blessed one, I could say.
Speaker 1: And that is their priority more than anything else. All the other stuff is merely window dressing, you know, the glove around the iron fist. So yeah, that sort of attempted purge has continued to pace. You know, we've seen the scope grow from first kind of focused on Tucker in particular, who look like you know, I like a show. I don't agree with him on many things, but clearly, you know, he has become sort of an avatar. It is extended to Nicholas J. Fuentes. You notice the term groper being invoked kind of cynically and inaccurately, right to just be anyone I don't like in much the same way. Yeah, that you know in cell is used to just attack any man a woman doesn't like Joe. Soberen made this comment about the term anti semite. But point is, you know, we see that the knives come out anyway, we do have a single super chat from theel Bucks to Chardon. Carl alluded to something interesting. The start has sort of inverted. Stratt has sort of been inverted in that the stereotypically criminal image of the aliens is preferable to the relatively normal blue collar type workers. Oh one hundred percent. And that's that sort of ocophobia, right that the heat map, as someone else would put it, right of where empathy lies. That's what it is right to interact with progressives. They have a radically different sense of or an inverted hierarchy scale for exactly that reason. Sorry, Carl, I realized I threw a bunch at you there, but I did think that was notable because that that battle has only intensified since we spoke about it, you know, most recently. But I agree, you get your reaction.
Speaker 2: I agree utterly. And let me point something out that's that I think is very important that people are missing in the commentariat. But I'm not us Department of Labor. You were just quoting the complaints about the one homeland, one people, one heritage, or remember who you are American? That was a if you go back to the early twentieth century, that was a talking point that was actually very inclusive. It was not exclusive. It was essentially saying, we're grafting you into this, but you have to respect it. And now now you know, obviously these people who claim to be conservatives, neo conservatives, right, they are saying essentially no, that approach, and those people are not who we are now. Like the new Founding, which happened either after eighteen sixty five or after nineteen sixty five, is who we are now. And we the your betters that you know, we're the ones who are the intellectuals, as a certain person in Sweden said recently when she resurfaced from out of her car, often, you know, we are the we are the intellectuals, and we're the ones who determine what's legitimate and what's not. And so the supposed conservatives kicking and screaming about this optics, which is literally just a classic like this is the two hundred and fiftieth anniversary of the United States of America this year, and invoking that is unacceptable. Invoking everything before, like Heartseller, is unacceptable. So it's really it's really quite telling that the people who who are using this woke light, woke right label are the ones who are deceiving, and in fact, their ancestors doubled and tripled down on this reconciliation, on this inclusive one homeland, one people, one heritage, you know, verbiage. We are part of it, We're grafted into it. We're just like you, let us in, like we will respect it. And they did a very good job of doing that publicly at least, and officially informally in the literature into really into some point in the sixties and seventies, kind of depending on which faction, which side of the sandwich they fell into. And so the fact that even these supposed conservatives are freaking out about traditional representations of actual America is hilarious because it shows how bankrupt they are and how it was always a lie and it was always a tactic. So I love it, and we need to hold up the microphone to them and use their own words, let their own words and own positions represent them instead of some like third party non primary sources like summary of what they claim to be. It's wonderful, frankly, because it invalidates everything that they've claimed that they represent. If you have your average patriotic American boomer who gets a lot of crap if you put this in front of them, if you juxtapose these two things, they will short out. Their minds will short out, and they were like, they'll be like, wait a minute, that guy doesn't care about us at all. He claims to represent us and speak for us. Because the actual American conservative, like the vast majority of them, still love their country. They still love this.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Now, I will say that there are some from more recent, more recent immigrant stock whose name is and in vowels a lot of the time that have this like aman immigrant like way stronger and they have this this isn't me way stronger. I still like I tend to like those people. I respect their their wacky Mediterranean ways. And so they're one of those like schism like wedge points that that you get. But like your average like deep heritage American, if they're not a total like libtard who like thinks that they're like thirty percent Cherokee because their grandmother was like a dusky German or something. You know, uh, you know they they tend to respect and love their heritage. And so this is a beautiful wedge point. You don't have to rant and rave. You don't have to talk about the Red Cross versus yad vashem. This is it, This is this is a weapon. They're handing you a hammer.
Speaker 1: One hundred percent. And actually I think we all know who the boomer in our life who is absolutely convinced that he or she is actually an Indian.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: Look like I've got my whole family, uh like family heritage on that side documented in a bound binder thanks to my grandmother. Uh yeah, it may surprise you to learn that's not true.
Speaker 2: It's not true at all. Right, when people say when people say the average white American is or the average American is like six percent non white, and it's like or has six percent non white heritage, what that means is when you look at like people who are genuinely yet when you're when you when you look at people who are genuinely mixed race, like that's who that's accounting for. Like, and yes, there are places where you have like more Native American ad mixture, and if you go to like I can go to this one res near where my in laws live, and they're like the average person there who's on the tribal council is seventy five percent white. Like this is like, that's where most of that is is. You you either know it, like very clearly, or like it just doesn't exist. And yeah, there's a sprinkling of people where some guy, you know, one hundred and fifty years ago, see Captain married a Chinese woman or something like that, or like you know, took his Native American bride, But it's really the vast majority of us are just one hundred percent white. Sorry, that's just the way it is.
Speaker 1: So we have a very generous twenty dollars super chat from Mando Spam to eighty seven this year. I look forward to the two hundred and fiftieth birthday of the US. That being said, do you think the US has has a solid country last past two hundred and seventy five? It felt quite uncertain as of late. Look, man, I think that countries and governments are a lot stickier than we'd like to think. I mean, lookah, I ran so I'd say that the math on that's almost entirely Yes, I think that there's a lot of doom posting, a lot of people kind of fantasizing about the end, and that's been going on for quite a while. I think that the the black pillows. Of course, this can go on for way longer than you think. There's you know, a whole lot of ruin in a nation, as Adam Smith said, so yes, I mean, look like Brazil is still nominally a country, and I wouldn't want to live there. So the point is, I think, yes, you know, to what degree does the empire continue to function? That's sort of an open question. The economics of this don't make any sense, but they haven't made any sense for longer than I've been alive. So you know clearly that, you know, illogical situations can go on for quite some time. So I'd say there's a very good chance of you know, two seventy five and then honestly even past that. Okay, look at that. Wow, we're getting super chats. Thank you guys, very generous. Cordy Wise easy seven for two dollars Canadian. I'm having a kid. Is it inbreeding? If she's Irish? Did you mean inbreeding or something else, because that wouldn't matter if she's Irish. It would matter how closely related to her you are, in which case you're Canadian. So yeah, probably uh so. Yeah, but your to the question you seemingly meant to ask. Yeah, I'm sorry, man, you will have POC as a child. Pay no attention to how much I look like prominent Irish actor Silly and Murphy or the occurrence of certain names in my own family tree. Yeah, I haven't done the DNA test, so I'm not Irish at all.
Speaker 2: You know what I've found out recently that I have an Irish I have like a couple Irish ancestors, or let me rephrase, I have a one Irish ancestor from the colony of the founders of the Colony of Maryland. So yeah, I am a POC.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well that means you can say it Carl and he certainly cashed in your car. Use uh glorified Carter. Sorry, I really wanted to say Gardner there, Carl is running for the most based gen x are on the Internet. Yeah, I think I mean you got t Triple seven and Pete, who are both your your co compatriots there, which which might give you a run for your money. But yeah, Carl, you're you're pretty good. Uh the you know for this this uh podcast? Yeah, what was the one that was going around for a while. Was it like the Boomer and the Fetus or something stupid?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was something hilarious like that. That's so funny.
Speaker 1: Yeah again. Uh yeah, no, Carl, Carl is great, which is why we keep having him back on. Yeah. No, Actually I think I think z Man I really enjoyed our retrospective on him, Carl. It was on Pete Show. If you guys are interested in listening to it. You knew him, you knew him better than I did. But uh, yeah, it was. It was good to sort of do a send off there. Obviously we're much poorer without him around.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but uh it was.
Speaker 1: It was good to sort of, you know, have a sort of time to look back on it at the end of last year.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was a good It was a good way to wrap up the year because I literally think that like z Man's passing and the recognition that he got, uh you know, formally from so many people was possibly as consequential as the second Trump administration. Like I'm not joking yeah, I mean in our circles.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, Well, and also like I think that, like many people, I didn't realize how widely read he was because I was primarily a podcast consumer of his content. You know, that's that's really worth being.
Speaker 2: A zoomer with all these words and ship.
Speaker 1: Can you explain this to me, Draco what I would never Carl? You know, my form one was filed yesterday.
Speaker 2: Beautiful, beautiful, it's technically no longer a Draco. You've gotten your white card back?
Speaker 1: What is it? Is it the It's not an AMD, that's the Romanian one? Is it the pm D? The Romanian shorties? Is that what they're officially called again?
Speaker 2: Oh forget the AMD is Hungarian? Yeah? Oh, let me look at my big book of the Kalashnikov.
Speaker 1: H you have that?
Speaker 2: Oh? I have an official Klashnikov arms Russian book from the ninth It's the.
Speaker 1: Pm D sixty pm D sixty three. I believe maybe maybe I cannot read Romanian. I'm not sure it's a real language. It's this is gun autism. You don't need to know.
Speaker 2: Is through a book like it's the Middle Ages?
Speaker 1: Is there sublay surfer at the bottom, because that's the only way I could read a book.
Speaker 2: And it's in Russian, so it's oh, there's some English, so there is the Yeah, PM sixty three is the old underfolder the Avtamat aims. And then I'm looking for a Shortian. I'm not seeing it in here, but that's because this is a very old book. I do have to say, like, the AMD sixty five is one of those things that like looks sick as hell, but the first time you actually shoot one with that muzzle break, like, it's a horrible experience. That muzzle break just directs all of the muzzle blasts right into your like nasal cavity, and like your inner ear just shatters. It's quite it's quite unpleasant. I fired one without hearing protection one time, and I think I lost like seven IQ points. I'm dead serious. I used to be much more erudite and like much better at math.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the uh I got the privilege of uh And he'll probably send me a text afterwards of shooting a fil auto you goo uh ak with you know, a friend of the show. I'll say that who might actually show up on one of our live streams. Carl very nice. I'll tell you about it later. You like the guy, uh, what point is? It had the like old school uh slant break right, which looked like a full out of ak is not particularly controllable anyway, but the slant break sort of turns the pattern and you know, you basement valling losers. May you know be familiar with the cunts from like counterstrike, right, You know, it kind of climbs up and in sort of a random pattern. It takes it from being a vertical string to like a nine to three o'clock slash. Right, So we're shooting this like huge, like I don't know, like door sized piece of steel out in the middle of the woods, like forty yards away. In order to get anything on target, you'd have to start like two feet to the left and you shoot like three four rounds. The middle two would be kind of somewhere on the door, and the rest would just be in like a diagonal line straight up. The verb the Communists have a very different understanding of ergonomics than we do in the West.
Speaker 2: Yes they do. Oh, it was actually a Japanese book that I have on Kloshnikov patterns that has the Romanian that has the Romanian types in here. So let me find the origin. Okay, so it was the aim was the was the original AKM variant with the with the dong for a grip. And then let's see here there is a shorty aim carbing that the that the Yeah, they just call it an aim carbing that the Draco is based on. It's the same, it's the same everything in seven six y two.
Speaker 1: How do you say the choppa in Romanian?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 1: Cordy again? For ten dollars Canadian? Do you think destabilizing Canada for a chance at conquest makes sense? Obviously, hate the vile Republic South, but even the American people cannot be that stupid. Keep the Great White North.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: I am unsure of how serious that is.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: That seems to be kind of meming.
Speaker 2: Thirty stabilizing themselves.
Speaker 1: Yeah, one hundred per I mean I can certainly see something just to kind of keep the as Alex Jones would say, the chi cooms out, you know, as we sort of hibit to you know, some sort of like Hemisphere focus. I actually had a great episode. It probably won't get great views, but talking about exactly this with Chronicles contributor whose name he's I don't want to get this wrong. He is from the Balkans, and I literally cannot pronounce his name, but Triffkillick is his last name.
Speaker 2: How would you be able to man, I.
Speaker 1: Can't pronounce English. You've heard me mispronounced very basic words like ten times on this show. You throw in another language with letters that I entirely understand. Yeah, foreign languages. The point is that will be kind of a further examination of that topic. I'm not entirely confident anything will come from it. And again, even the kind of like meme maps I've seen have been you know, the kind of like far northern territory, which, like, let's be honest, even if we did technically control that, how much would that affect either us or you? I mean, yeah, sure there's some mineral right stuff, but like it's pretty barren country. So I have several I just don't think it's gonna happen. But this is also the guy who said that the Russian Ukraine War wasn't gonna happen. So, like, you know, do not take my predictions on international relations. I'm very bad at them. That's sort of my initial response. What do you think, Carl about the possibility.
Speaker 2: Of I have my personal opinion, don't dox me or anything. But I have I have Canadian relatives and mag yeah, so have. I have many many Canadian relatives and am very familiar with Western Canada. And you know, I don't think destabilizing is the term. I think an offer of stability. You know, the government of Canada is totally illegitimate and the that you know, something has to be done. Do I think it's going to be done. I don't know. I don't have a way of knowing. I literally believe at this point that the biggest conflict there it's it would be multi national and it would be India v Canada, the United States or excuse me, India v China, like for struggle of control over the place, because they kind of cool, which I advocate.
Speaker 1: I have you see the other it's like the Chinese Indian border disputes where.
Speaker 2: They're just wailing on each other. I was watching the video of that this morning.
Speaker 1: Actually, that would be that would be so much fun. Like we could give the Canadians hockey sticks they can they can join into maybe like a like a Paul Bunyan acts that seems to be in their character and just have a full on like you know, Mountain blade style melee.
Speaker 2: I mean lee En feel for the boys. Like there are so many lean fields and addicts and basements in Canada that and so like, and the only people that have them are the white Canadians.
Speaker 1: Right, everyone knows the real rifle of Canada is a Chinese skas.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I h yeah, there's that. They have some really cool Chinese stuff that we don't have. But yeah, so it could be. It could be very entertaining. It could be very entertaining.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I I I uh, I'll be honest. I watched those Uh sorry, I can't. I can't keep a straight face around you people. You're constantly distracting me.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: But every time I see those videos of those like masses of disorganized men like wailing on each other with like pikes and stuff and like baseball bats taped to broom handles, I just think, like, man, that looks funk.
Speaker 2: It does look fun. I mean, get get like get your unit to actually form like a phoul ax. You would get with them one.
Speaker 1: Like me and the boys are gonna be gone for a little bit. We're gonna turtle conquer the India China border. But bike and shot actually no shot, I guess yeah, just get out like.
Speaker 2: Uh, it has to be improvised. You have to sharpen your entrenching tool, which is actually a good weapon.
Speaker 1: Seems like a lot of fun. I don't know what they're complaining about. Like have you seen the meme Carl where it's like one of those like super airbrushed like hyper color illustrations of like a dolphin like leaping through the in with like a and it just says war before drones. You know, well there it is. You have war before gun power, right, just you and you and the boys, you know, getting a squad together, piece cut off ud like it sent me to like some random like high school in the South. I'll like get together like a few football teams and yeah, demolish.
Speaker 2: Like you would annihilate them.
Speaker 1: Just give some like future D three offensive lineman, a baseball bat, a breastplate, a peaked helmet, and just tell them to come back with like thirteen ears on a necklace and we'll be done by the afternoon.
Speaker 2: Right, my goodness, my goodness, Well.
Speaker 1: Dude, we are we have gone over time. This was a ton of fun, man, I know.
Speaker 2: We have one more super chat?
Speaker 1: Oh we did I missed up? Oh yeah, Oh, that's why I was trying to move past it from uh sangway and menacing.
Speaker 2: I agree on this one. By the way, burden.
Speaker 1: Baby, when working on it, did you convince your wife on real children or if you still set on adopting a pigmy dude, adopting you can just take them home. Like I don't do housework anymore. I've just got a bunch of midgets doing it for me. It's it's a ristocratic I'm sort of like a like a medieval baron.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: I have my dorbs. They sort of cavort and you know, amuse me while I eat like a chicken leg. Uh oh, check at for peep. Oh, you guys are being very generous and keeping me here.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 1: Uh Sean Schaeffer, real questions only which fallout New Vegas faction. But seriously, rip Scott Adams. Yeah, obviously sad to see Scott Adams passing.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: I was never a you know, like a regular viewer of his stuff. But obviously he put himself out there and uh, you know, he took hits for what he believed, so you know I have to give him him credit for that and sounds like his you know, his books were very good. His comic was hilarious. Like he was, he was talented, and you know, go out on a limit sacrifice that like you have to give him, you know what he's doing for that? Do you? Did you have any sort of more in depth relationship with Scott Adams or his work than that?
Speaker 2: Carl I used to troll him on GAB, but mostly about the JAB and sometimes I regret it a little bit. But he actually wrote some very good books about systematizing your your thinking and operation and I had essentially done learned to do that without him. But his summary and framing of stuff is very good. It's it's definitely worth reading if if you get a chance to.
Speaker 1: All right, Uh, one more somewhat threatening message from why is ez seven? I keep lists for just such an occasion. I'm not entirely sure what that's in reference to. I endorse that keep and you're keeping your Pygmy lists or maybe another one? Uh the boy it is? Yeah, thank you guys so much. This one was very generous. I think I've said it before, but Carl gets half of these, so I'm not just sitting a mountain of gold here. It's a small Mountain, but nonetheless no Max Pain. We have not attacked Iran yet. Although look it's it's a day now. I think I'm past selective service, So I mean, I don't care anymore.
Speaker 2: I don't. I don't think that's going to happen. It's not a problem, Yuh.
Speaker 1: To quote the Boomers, I'll be dead by that, uh know it at all seriousness? Yeah, thank you guys so much. Check out Carl's work on Substack. There's some some good stuff there. Highly recommend it. His book by book two books, oh yeah, two actually and and the first one is shorter and it features uh subway surfer intermission. So for your uh you know, attention spend challenge viewers, you can you can you break up the monotony of reading words and sequence? Uh, obviously you know my stuff the Jay Burdons show. You know where to find me, guys. It was great to great to get back on. You're very generous, appreciate it, and we'll be back soon.