Speaker 1: One o one Taco on Orlando's rock station one oh one one w JR. I brought you by rock the Bank our thousand dollars cash giveaways which will be picking back up this morning right around nine oh five.
Speaker 2: Start rocking that bank. Everybody rocked it last week, three days in a row.
Speaker 1: Let's uh begin of in our favorite part of the state for Shenanigans.
Speaker 2: Uh Clearwater.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, taco, very good. Say hello to a fifty three year old Dimitrio Wilson and twenty nine year old ty Mario Merrill.
Speaker 2: Well, these two fine outstanding citizens up to.
Speaker 1: They were caught, as the police report reads, in a quote unnatural act behind a bus bench and right in front of a Wendy's on on nineteen in Clearwater. Who's not nineteen in a clear Water? Hey, that's na for them. This This was my question that they were. Yes, it was, you know, nature called and they were doing what what.
Speaker 2: They had to go to the bathroom.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no, no, I'm sorry engaged animal instincts you know too? Oh?
Speaker 2: An animal? I don't know it was with themselves, Okay, never mind.
Speaker 1: I just just wonder why these more.
Speaker 2: Gentlemen were making sweet love at the bus bench. Is that where you're the bus stout right?
Speaker 1: Well, not on the butt on the grass in between the bus bench and the Wendy's Yes. Reading from the police report. Hold up these two Wilson unencumbered by pants?
Speaker 2: Oh wait, one of these is a chick? No where which all one on my left? And that's a female.
Speaker 1: I thought the same thing you did.
Speaker 2: I thought it was two dudes, like what you said, two fine young men.
Speaker 1: Well no, I said hello to Dimitria Wilson in time, Marri. I guess Dimitria is a yeah wow Demetria. From the police report, Wilson, unencumbered by pants was on his right side with her buttocks facing her partner m hm. Merrill's pants were pulled down and he was turg He was in a turgid state as he repetitively engaged with Wilson.
Speaker 2: I think you gets stopped there.
Speaker 1: The couple was busted in charged with performing an unnatural and lascivious.
Speaker 2: Act down here at the bus stop. See I'm ten percent bus stop. Remember, Oh you your keys? Uh you really uh down down in the keys driving with all the guys who just got out of the lock up the night before bus stop life. Uh huh, it was cool. I shared beer with him. Still never forget when the guy goes no, no, no, and pointed to the stab wound on his shoulder. But he was like, oh, really had a tough night, all right.
Speaker 1: Not to be outdone.
Speaker 2: Florida Man, Florida man, fload man's got to be a flooring man. He's got to be a.
Speaker 1: Flying We've got what sounds like Florida Man on the lamb. That would be twenty nine year old Jonathan Navis. He had driven out of the usual boundaries where Florida Man does Florida Man stuff and found himself in Georgia, where he spent more than an hour inside an advanced auto parts store barking like a dog.
Speaker 2: Was they can stealing batteries or you know, getting expensive equipment. He's just in there, barking.
Speaker 1: Let this go on for an hour, I guess before they decided to call the police. And the cops were called to the store.
Speaker 2: Oh, they were open. I thought that he broke in.
Speaker 1: This is you know, during business hours. He's in there, I don't know, you know, barking.
Speaker 2: Like a dog.
Speaker 1: The cops did show up, he was still you know, barking. He was then out escorted out to the car, where officers quickly became fully aware of why he was barking like a dog for an hour. Math yes, sir, yes, sir. Oh bonus was he had an active warrant out for his arrest back here in Florida. So Florida man is back in his native state now in familiar surroundings. That would be a jail.
Speaker 2: Yes, it's a long ride back in cuffs from Georgia head to Clearwater.
Speaker 1: Right, Well, I don't know where this guy's from. You're just assuming he's from Clearwater, doesn't say I thought. I thought they drove him from Georgia down the clear Water. Now the first two were for clear Water. That was Demetria and ty Mario.
Speaker 2: I gotcha, Yeah, somebody said, did that with the wife Edie beat At le Vista, I walked by a couple engaged at Earthday Birthday.
Speaker 1: That was a particularly hot setting too, not a lick of shade there lea Vista Center. When we did it there those few years.
Speaker 2: And two that I walked by, I was like, in this little colvert almost I thought, all right, man, I've seen it all. I'll have a good night ditch sex wall they're doing. It was one of these taco whoa. I didn't expect.
Speaker 1: That we've got Well, we had a dog story, it's only fair that we have a cat story. A high school teacher in Australia is receiving multiple complaints for acting like a cat in class. The teacher in question works at Marsden State High School in Logan City. The teacher insist on being called Miss Perr, wears cat, ears and hisses, and even licks her hands while teaching. Now this is I have more on this on our Facebook page. If you want some visuals of Miss per.
Speaker 2: You, Miss Perry, you can do that on your weekends, you know, with the puris. But nah, not not in the classroom.
Speaker 1: One parent claim the teacher made her child per in exchange for candy, which she found completely inappropriate. Some students reportedly think the behavior is weird, but you know, just roll with it, even though they're uncomfortable and confused. But it's a high school teacher. Parents have lodged multiple complaints with the school, saying this is completely unprofessional and distracting. The school has not made a public statement yet, and it's unclear if the teacher will face any action.
Speaker 2: This is just surreal. Come on, miss Perr used a litter box. That's what I'm under. And there were you know, there were the reports of school age kids doing this. Use no letterbox. But come on. Somebody said, having a rough start to the day, could use head across shopping carts sound effects to pick me up? Right, hang on, letna get a sip of water first, All right, I'll take lunch. Yeah, all right, let me get behind the computer screen.
Speaker 1: So human human beat box sound effects request we do anything for our listeners.
Speaker 2: That's what we did. And somebody said add one in yesterday. I'd have to go back to what the text was. Oh god, what was it.
Speaker 1: Anyway, we're gonna harken back to circle nineteen eighty seven. Lynch working at a Usowski Family Foods in Lake Park, Florida, where we have apprehended a shoplifter that we wait and laid and wait for outside the store in the overnight hours m h. As the shopping carts are lined up on the front sidewalk while the floor guy was in there doing his thing. Got him in the headlock. He's ready to rake his face across their.
Speaker 2: I didn't mean to steal the stake. Don't lie you having your pants solid work, Lynchers, solid work. We're here for you. We have excited Linch and Taco on demand download the iHeartRadio app, but for the