Speaker 1: Getting ready for work and all day involved and check in throughout the day fifty.
Speaker 2: Five krc D Talk Station to shibto five. Here at fifty five KRCD Talk Station Epy Friday Eve and Happy Halloween to everyone. Hopefully the weather will cooperate, although it doesn't look that way. Someone who always cooperates, and someone who's filled in a land, which is specifically the district eighth District Congressional district here in Ohio, A bunch of garbage people in there, humid garbage. According to Joe Biden, Welcome back, Warren Davidson, Congressman Davidson, It's always a real pleasure to have you on the show.
Speaker 1: Yeah, definitely, my honor. Thanks Brian, nice to talk with you.
Speaker 2: They really flipped around that garbage thing that Joe Biden laid on, didn't they.
Speaker 1: President Trump was so good with the garbage truck hopping in it and his team put it together. And if you watch the monologue where he's just describing to the crowd what he did and how it came about, I mean it is just how do you not love this guy? Yeah?
Speaker 2: So do why I and a guy had on earlier. I just think the world of our in those sons that he was out working the garbage truck as well the other day. I think that's a good political figure. It's like Trump working the McDonald's fries and drive through anyway, pivoting over too well, you're can I just really quick get your perception, your take. Are you optimistic about Tuesday. I'm a little reluctant to express any belief one way or another, because you know, I don't want to get my bubble burst. But this is just this is the most crazy election cycle that I have ever witnessed in my fifty nine years on this planet.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Look, I think the momentum is definitely going towards the Republicans. I mean, I think like ninety nine to one Republicans take the Senate. I think sixty forty, maybe two to one, a little better than you know, sixty forty that President Trump wins, and frankly, I think he will win. The concern I've got is is a lot of people. I haven't found anybody that is completely confident we're going to have a clean election. There's a lot of concern about election integrity issues there. And then the thing that really has gotten very little coverage overall is the control of the House. The reality is that's probably going to be the most competitive. I think only fifty two to fifty three percent confident that Republicans stay in the majority in the House. I mean, we've got a lot of very competitive races around the country.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and that's why it's so important to consider all of the candidates when you're voting, not just the presidential candidate, go all the way through the down ballot candidates. And of course the judicial races are extraordinarily important, and we hope to preserve law and order in this country. Let us pivot over to one of the most critical issues in the election, and of course Biden and Harris literally own the open borders that have been around since Joe Biden's first day in office, wave of the executive pen undoing everything that Trump did to try to secure the border, and of course the aftermath, which has been a wave of tens I mean fifteen million, maybe twenty million illegal immigrants. It's having a profound impact. We started hearing about it first, and of course border towns, El Paso, etc. Then it kind of crept over to towns in California, Los Angeles, San Francisco, New York and Chicago also the recipient of tens of thousands of illegal immigrants, but it's also very close to home. Lately, Lachlan has been making national news. Three thousand plus Mauritanians overwhelming a town of only thirty four hundred residents. That's in your congressional district. But you used to have Springfield in your congressional district before the district's change, so you've got some familiarity with the problem in too local towns. Can you talk about that and what we need to do to address it?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, look, the federal role is to secure the border. I mean, Ohio doesn't have a lot of role in securing the border. You're counting on the federal government to do their job and do that, and you're seeing the consequences of Biden's policies, Harris's policies. They come in, they campaigned on changing the policies at the border and told them what was going to happen, and they knew they were designing him in spite of the implications. They did all this because as they wanted to facilitate this invasion of our country. And you look at a town like Lachlan, not a big city. Es simply double the population and they're legals. I mean, in Springfield you've got Asians who are you know, people say, yeah, there's a real problem in Haiti right now, legitimately refugees safe third country. There's a couple other small countries in the Caribbean or safe places in the Caribbean to go to. But okay, America is nearby, and they've been given temporary protective status by the Biden Harris administration, so you can treat them as legal. They're refugees. You could debate about whether that should be the case for everyone in Haiti and whether you should adjudicate all that in America. That's the Springfield issue. But look how many safe third countries there are between more Attainia and the United States. These people aren't legal when they're not even even by the Biden Harris administration, which is ridiculously generous on all this stuff. They're not given temporary protective status by them. These are illegal immigrants overwhelmingly, and they've made their home in Lachlan.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and you know, I appreciate Randy Tucker from the Inquire breaking this down. He interviewed one of them in Lockland, a West African from Mauritanian. And here's this guy's in his family's trip from Mauritanian Africa over to Turkey, then Nicaragua, then El Salvador, then guatemal through Mexico where he crossed the border on the southern border. How many countries right there that they had gone through before that he and his family went through before they finally got here. The point being under the current law, isn't it still the law that if you go through another country that could keep you, you have to stay there and we won't take you.
Speaker 1: Well, look, that was the remain in Mexico policy that Donald Trump had, which is like, if you want to claim asylum in America, you wait wherever you're at or in a safe third country to claim asylum. You know, you don't come to America and get to wait here while your claim is adjudicated. And for doing that is years long. So they're letting people into the country, no easy way to track them, or they'll set a date some point in the future and say, oh, yeah, you know, come in a you know, a year, and no one shows up. Right, Who's shocked by this? So this is a huge problem for the country. And this is why you know, Donald Trump, Jet Vanser is saying, look, you got to get these people out. If you came illegally, you got to leave. It's not really debatable.
Speaker 2: And it's got to be a challenge, and this is something you're probably going to have to address legislatively. We can say we need to crack down and deport folks that are here illegally, but they are entitled under our loss of this hearing. It's sort of a determination of whether they have a legitimate reason. It can't be economic. It's got to be some sort of oppression or you know, like sort of rigis or religious attacks, something where the person has been targeted and is therefore unsafe and fearful of their life or something to even have a justification to be here. But so many of them admit right there on the border, why are you coming here? Well, because my country sucks economically. I came here to try to get a job that doesn't pass muster and in immigration hearing, does it No.
Speaker 1: It doesn't. But trankly they're being coached. I mean, the United Nations, numerous nonprofits, they're out there giving information to people all over the world. There's YouTube videos that have watched millions of times to try to train these people on here's the magic phrases that you say that let you come in America, sign up for more free stuff from the US government. And for some of these people that are getting more money from the US government than the median income in their country. So of course it's a magnet. People are drawn here. They would be drawn to America anyway without all that stuff. And even in the most generous case and illegal, everybody does everything perfect. We set caps for a reason because you don't want to overwhelm communities. You look at Springfield, Ohio. You know they've got fifty thousand people. They bring in roughly twenty thousand new people. Let's say one hundred percent of them are there legally, and all of them are legitimate refugees that are overwhelmed. And so you have to set rational caps because you want people to integrate into a community, you want them to integrate into the country. It's e plurbusuno them out of many one, not e pluribus plurbus out of many many. You know, you want the country to become united again, and that's why we have rational caps.
Speaker 2: Well, and it also illustrates even if you don't want to have some sort of cap it illustrates the lack of sort of planning. You can't just throw thousands of people into a community that doubles the size, but the resources are not there. They can't be there. The tax dollars aren't there, the schools are overwhelmed, the translators aren't necessary in order to have children get educated. They're entitled under the current law in the state of the United States to have access to and get a publicly funded education. Well, if you can't you can't teach them in a classroom because they don't speak English. Guess what resources get diverted over to, you know, English as to be a second language class, getting them on board in terms of how to speaking absent that, they're never going to learn the materials in school. They're going to sit there with their eyes with their mouth open, wondering what the hell is going on.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I talk with folks in Springfield, and they're being told that, look, math is hard enough to teach kids, and you've got a certain number of days in school because of that, right, And so what they're being told though in Springfield is now you have to teach the Haitian kids in the same classroom as the American kids, or you're a racist. Right. They can't even speak enough English to find their way to the bathroom. So what they're being told is just use Google Translate, you know, say the things that you would normally say to the American kids in your class, and then use Google Translate to spit out some French creole that may or may not be math calibrated, and everyone's going to learn math. Of course, it takes away from everyone, not just the Haitian kids who are going to find it difficult to learn, but the American kids aren't getting the time that they need to learn the subject matter. So is a disaster, and that's why you have problems. And look, there are people that say, well, you just need more money, give money to these communities. Well no, let's get rid of the people that are there illegally, because otherwise you turn every little city in America to just what the Biden Harris administration wants is you turn everyone into a sanctuary city. Not because places like Lachlan sought that out, but because they're forced to cope with this problem. If you just send money and instead of removing the people that are there illegally, it becomes a de facto sanctuary city.
Speaker 2: Well, and it's another massive expenditure in an already overwhelmed budget, just one more line on them on a list that has put US trillions and trillions of dollars in debt. We're getting we're getting ready to hit a trillion dollars in debt service payment, which is just mind boggling. So I mean it, it's another expense and factor in everything else on top of that that we lack housing, and the housing problem is exacerbated just tremendous by this well almost immediate inundation. You just can't find room for people.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, that's right. I mean people was say, oh, WI is housing more expensive? Well, it would be more expensive because of the inflationary measures that have gone on in the country. Thankfully we didn't get the five trillion dollar you know bomb of build back better and the only one trillion dollar inflation bomb. But if you flood the country with more people and you have a set rate of growth on housing, it doesn't take a genius to figure out that more demand on a same set of supply equals higher prices. Right. So that's one of the most basic observations in housing.
Speaker 2: And this impacts people across political lines and across races and colors. Some people consider this border security policy or deportation ideas is racist, but I've heard a lot of people. I've seen it online. I've seen meetings, town halls, folks in New York City, many black folks standing in a room screaming at the already is about how their resources are being soaked up by illegal immigrants, how neighborhoods have deteriorated, trash, you know, human I just it transcends political affiliation. This is a true problem that's hitting every budget across the America.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, look, it is actually part of helping Republican momentum, and frankly people that are supporting President Trump that don't normally because if you look in communities in urban centers that are being flooded with illegal immigration, you know, lower wage folks for people that do want to work, Like originally the Haitian immigrants came into Springfield because they were willing to work. Well, they're driving down wages because you've got a new supply of people that are willing to work for low wages, and that hurts the community. You've got people that to the extent that there are people there that do want to be working in those wages. It drives the wage down. How holds wage growth down. And you need real income, the amount after inflation that you take home. You've got to have the take home pay to go up to deal with the cost of living. If everyone's dealing with that, you know, things cost a lot more. Even if the rate of increase is slowing down, the prices are going lower, they're still very high and wages haven't gone up enough to keep up with that. And part of that is you're flooding the market with all this extra labor.
Speaker 2: Let's pause real quick. I'll bring it back for another minute or two because I know you're you have very profound and strong opinions on the FED and crypto assets. We'll do a couple more minutes with Congressman Warren Davidson. Real quick word for my friends at Foreign Exchange, though Austin and the team at Foreign Exchange Westchester location are waiting to service your imported car traditional import manufacturers. You got it from BMW's and Porsches and Mercedes over to anything manufactured in Asian company our country also Volvos. You know everything if it's imported or traditionally imported. They got data access to your manufacturers technical information, do software updates and programming. They also now serve as Tesla. Their team has been trained to service Tesla's that's the EV manufacturer they're working on, and of course they're going to expand that down the road. But that's a brand new development for Foreign Exchange. So take the car in there. Why there versus the dealer money? Save a heapload of money. They don't charge nearly as much as the dealer to service your car and they are outstanding of what they do. Team at Foreign Exchange West Gester. You can find them by going seventy five south or north. Just take the Tylersville exit and go east just two short streets. Hangar right on Kingland Drive online find them at Foreign xformthletterax dot com to call that Westchester location. Please tell them I said hi at five one three six four four twenty six twenty six fifty five KRC.
Speaker 1: Hello, I'm Victor Gray and I'm Colin Hurst.
Speaker 2: We want to invite you to listen to Victor Gray Financial Services, Money and retirement show help them a twenty three fifty five KRCD talk station. Brintomas here with Congress and Warren Davidson. This is a couple of brief moments to talk about the idea of the FED and also crypto assets. The whole idea of cryptocurrency is just baffling to me. Ones and Zeros use this currency. It's all electronic. I understand blockchain enough to know that it's really good security. But where are you on this, Congressman Davidson.
Speaker 1: Well, look, central bank digital currency. The idea that the federal government would do it is not blockchain. It's not a distributed ledger. It's just a centrally managed database managed by the government. And this is an idea. Look, the Federal Reserve is building this out right now this fall here, I got to travel to Europe to talk to the European central bankers in London, in Brussels, and in Basel, Switzerland. That's the Switzerland's basically the central bank. For the other central bankers, they move all their money through there. They're all working on the same thing. They want to basically take over the money supply so that the central bank is the issuer of the currency, and this has huge implications for our small community banks that would take the deposits off of their books and put them on the direct direct accounts with the FED, and it really could be filtered controlled. They call it programmable money. They act like that's a feature. I haven't found constituents that want this. But in Congress when we voted on banning central bank digital currency, we only had two Democrats oppose it say yeah, we want to ban it. The rest of Democrats say no, we're for it. And when I was meeting with the regulators and it was Republicans z AM Democrats that made the trip, the Democrats are like, yeah, we love the globalist bankers. We want to be just like the Europeans. We want to do things that are great for the European Union in bed for America and the strength of the US dollars. So I think it's a disastrous idea. On the other hand, you look at Bitcoin. It's the sixteenth anniversary of the launch of the Bitcoin white Paper. I just posted a tweet on at Warren Davidson about it, and you could read the white paper. This is the whole idea is it's a different way of establishing trust than a central database. Very secure value of one coins about seventy two thousand dollars today, and you know I took office in twenty sixteen was less than a thousand. So I've been talking about, Hey, this is a difference. Is a smart thing to do? You think seventy two x since I just came into Congress, would say maybe somebody would start to pay attention to this. But we still have people trying to block private self custody of digital assets, and you still have people forcing that they want total control over your money. And that is the contrast freedom versus tyranny.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I suspect that it built into that component of the Federal Garment's cryptocurrency is that they'd probably be able to know what we spend our money on and where it is and everything about us. So it seems to me probably a privacy invasion component.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Look, I mean right now, your bank spies on you. That's not unique to America. Everywhere in the world. If your banks don't spy on their customers, they don't get a e banks. But that's a third party, and in the United States, they're at least supposed to go through the effort to get a warrant or a subpoena if they want your specific information. We found numerous cases where that's not the case. That's the concern, but you still have cash. It's not completely illegal. Central marting digital currency would be every single thing that you spend money on. The central authority would know who spent what money and with whom exactly every transaction. They would know all the details on right now. You know, they might know you spent one hundred dollars at Walmart, but they don't know what you bought at Walmart without extra trouble. They have to go to Walmart to find that out. And that's a feature to some of the people. They say, well we could know more details. You can just get it all in the database, just to keep you safe, you know, like the Patriot Act.
Speaker 2: Yeah, right, Congress and Warren Davidson, a solid man with a solid lock on his job, doing a great job for the eighth District and for all Americans. Keep up the great work, my friend. Hopefully next time we talk, we'll be talking about some really positive good news in terms of the direction of the federal government.
Speaker 1: Yeah. From your mouth to God's ears, you know, God never needs a majority, rarely uses one, but we need one in the House to senate the State Supreme Court. We need to know on issue one and we got to flip the House. We need guys like Orlando Signsa to win.
Speaker 2: Amen to that. Thank you for your time today and we'll keep our fingers crossed for Tuesday. It's a sure thing. Anytime. My friend Jay Ratliffe up next day right here, if if you have Karcit talk station,