Speaker 1: On Whattago, Orlando's rock station one oh one one w j r R. Final week for our giveaways. It could take you and a guest out to Vegas with one thousand dollars for our iHeartRadio Music festival.
Speaker 2: This sweet trip. You can win at three opportunities today. First time a first chance happened right around nine oh five.
Speaker 1: This is an interesting approach and an effort to increase and provide for better well being among its employees. Company in Thailand called Whiteline is offering additional paid time off to its employees. That's awesome, which they're referring to as tender leave. Oh date time. Huh, they're gonna give you paid time off to go on tender dates?
Speaker 2: Are they trying to increase the population.
Speaker 1: There's no indication that you're just trying to make for better well being for their two hundred employees.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they probably realized. I think Taiwanese people work really hard. Right now, how do you feel about this? If you're a married employee, I'm gonna still get the day off, right It's kind of like when we have named the holiday that you really don't partake and you still get it off.
Speaker 1: No, this this sounds like you put in for it when you go on your tender dates. It's not a one off. Well I think that.
Speaker 2: I think even if you and I being married, I think I could still say, hey, I'm taking that day off, kind of.
Speaker 1: Like the spirit day we do around here. It's funny, uh Friday night, speaking of us being married. I had a couple listeners. I ran into it. Aaron Lewis, where's Taco Bob? As well? I thought I'd come out tonight with my actual wife, yeah, not my radio wife. Like oh and like in shot, I to stop for a second to think about that one. Huh all the time, same thing. Where's Pat Lynch? I go, I don't know, he's probably watching football. I can tell you here's where Pat is when when anybody asks, he's either watching NASCAR, F one football or insert sports name for the most part about right right from home. Yeah, or if there's a concert, I'm at the concert. There you go, this, what's the case Friday nights? So it paid off for tinder dates.
Speaker 2: Back to the back to that, yeah, back to that. That's legit. It's kind of like what uh, what's it called?
Speaker 1: Now?
Speaker 2: Indigenous people says, So, I mean that's a holiday. I don't know if I'm an indigenous person, but what to do with it? It's holidays.
Speaker 1: One company in Thailand giving its employees off to go on tender dates.
Speaker 2: You said, what about the married people? How do they feel about it? I'm gonna say, hey, this is just like Columbus Day or Indigenous Person's Day, or they.
Speaker 1: Don't give us that off? Do they can give us that off?
Speaker 3: I hope? So is that when you're taking off your anniversary? Oh?
Speaker 1: Is it that weak? Yeah? Oh, I have Monday. So I don't think that's a company holiday.
Speaker 2: You better you think any company in the world is not given that holiday off?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 3: Really? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, I have look at the holiday sheet. I don't think they do that anymore, do they holiday sheet? I'm gonna tell them. Tell the new boss, Hey, can we put Tinder Day on there? What's old is new again?
Speaker 1: Yes? You can thank the social media platforms for this. And a teenager in England found out the hard way. Twelve year old boy is in the hospital after having cardiac arrest trying to do a online craze. Notice now present day chroming.
Speaker 2: Okay, I thought you were going to say he was doing the pass out trick where you hold your breath and they push it against push against your chest.
Speaker 1: What is chromings the Internet, most of us would know that as huffing. Oh, okay, de dorant can in this case anti, I really hope I wouldn't axe.
Speaker 3: I'll kill you. It kills me in the elevator.
Speaker 1: Kill you. Three office suites over Yeah, yeah, deodorant cans, hair spray, nail polish remover. Does any of this sound familiar?
Speaker 3: Yeah, Like you said, that's old's new again.
Speaker 2: That's back to the days of the guy who invented break dancing insert name pace Pace.
Speaker 1: Lived in the fort out behind uh.
Speaker 2: Out behind seven to eleven, in the bottle the bottle collecting area, and then moved to the fort which he is now with all our penthouse and Playboysco's early teen Yeah, we had the guy who invented breakdancing. You could thank the Olympics for that, but Ace, good guy, I can. I can easily say it Ri I p a s Ri I p acee because there's no way that guy's still still living. When we met him, I mentioned huffing and him because we met this dude. We walk into our little fort to have a sig prime age of about ten, and there's this guy.
Speaker 1: Oh I misspoken, thought it was teenage here, silly b.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, ten, eleven, twelve, thirteen. Yeah. Wow.
Speaker 2: So we walk around the corner and here's this guy hanging out where we hang out and smoke SIGs, and he's got a paper bag in his thing, and he's like, and we go whoa, and he goes no, and he pulls a bag away and he's got just glue and snot running out of his face.
Speaker 3: Hey a ace, And from there on it was friendship.
Speaker 2: Then he informed us the inventor break dancing, and oh the rest is history, burned down our fort with penthouses, thanks Bud.
Speaker 1: Yes, police and Louisville, Kentucky are looking for an individual who has done nothing to even try to conceal his identity after approaching a residential address and what he's now known as the Louisville porch pooper.
Speaker 4: Tuesday morning, I went out to my front porch and noticed this what I thought was a cat poop, and it turned out to be a person. I have no idea. We're good neighbors, we keep to ourselves, we behave ourselves, and I can't imagine that somebody would want to do some kind of retribution. I'm relieved that he's not violent or he's not trying to force entry. He's just doing his deed.
Speaker 1: Multiple times, this character has approached this specific house again, doesn't try to conceal his identity. I have it on our Facebook page. You can go how they haven't tracked him down yet. It's beyond me.
Speaker 2: This isn't like one of those joggers who it happens to be hit him every every time at that location.
Speaker 1: No, he's not in any kind of jogging attire. He's just, you know, wow, just approaches and does what he does, you know.
Speaker 3: I mean wow.
Speaker 2: Now I'm looking at him, sir. Did they have a daughter that maybe broke up with them? Is there the information I have I've provided? You know, these days, who knows what people's motivation is to do things like that?
Speaker 3: Guy kind of looks like Ace. He doesn't have parachute pants on or face full.
Speaker 1: Of model glue and snot. It was Yeah, it was.
Speaker 3: Goosenot Linchintago on demand delload the iHeart Radio Act.
Speaker 1: Your Home's eight