Speaker 1: So you know, the hands off thing wonderfully astroturfed. Well done. You got to give the left credit, well done, a lot of money behind that. But let's talk about reality and let's ask them to take their hands offer out not that their hands are on reality, but they're trying to warp rerouty for the rest of us. So we'll talk about this with the help of Know your Risk radio dot com. That's borrowed capital Management. And of course we can do nothing that matters without God, Almighty, Thank you Lord.
Speaker 2: But Todd Herman show is one disapproved by big pharma technocorrats and tyrants everywhere from the high mountains of Free America. Here's the Emerald City exile Todd Herman.
Speaker 1: Today is the day the Lord has made in.
Speaker 3: These are the times to which God has decided we shall live and tearff panic. You know, I was just thinking about this, that there is this thing in the Bible where you kind of trust God. And maybe that's a good idea of there's a phrase some trust in charoits and horses, others trust in every word that proceeds from the mouth of God. If you found yourself utterly panicked about the tariffs, and I got it.
Speaker 1: Look, I have a retirement portfolio. Now mine's managed by Bulwer Capital Management, so we're set up for things like this. Handd hints but I didn't even go look a because they know Zach handle's that. But B because God's in charge, and that's sort of a cliche and people aren't Christian. They can't understand that. They can't understand, Well, wait a meeting with God's in charge. He's in charge of my portfolio. Yeah, in fact, he is in charge of everything. But God saw fit to protect President Trump twice from assassination attempts, and that second one, it's impossible to believe that President Trump turning his head to look at a sign actually a graph about the illegal immigration, that that didn't save his life. It did. It's hard for me to view that as anything other than act of God. And the reality is this and this, this is the hands off rauty. Apart from me, what we're hearing from people panicked about tariffs, here's a way to look at this is what they're telling us is, if you're super heavy and you're at risk of type two diabetes or you have it, don't change, don't go to the gym, don't start eating well because change is hard, so don't do it. And if you're in a marriage and you know the marriage is breaking apart. And guys, if you're in a marriage and you know things are bad, you know, well, my wife and I don't talk, we sleep in separate rooms, we don't go where anywhere together. We've got these separate lives. You know that's not the way God designed it. But don't change because change is super hard, so don't do it. And if as a family you are spending one thousand dollars per month more than you earn, don't change because change is super super hard. This is what I hear about the tariffs. This change is hard, so don't do it. If you take the tariffs alone and you say this is the only thing that President Trump is doing, okay, well, then be fearful if you choose. Again, God's going to decide what happens. But it's not a standalone thing. President Trump and Doge have not just surfaced a corruption. They've made it more difficult to take to corrupt the systems again because they've revealed how it's been done. They revealed the money laundering thing. Now that's a huge step towards returning us to a nation where it's difficult to commit fraud on that basis, on that level, that's part of the package. Illegal immigration, that's part of the package. We're no longer having people illegally in our country exporting money home. That is often not all the time, but often the result of revenues from renting the bodies of children for lustful purposes. God can't bless that. Sometimes it's for fentanyl or organized crime of other natures. That's no longer on our head. You're talking about a wholesale change back to an electrocologists, not driven with twenty eight extra seats in Congress by illegal immigrants by the weight of them in certain voting districts. If you take the tariffs alone and say that's all he's doing, then I can understand why you could choose to be fearful about it. But the reality, he's doing a lot of other things. And I'm going to show you in a second something the EU has done. And i'll show you this in just a second. Because if you want to talk about tariffs and you want to try to make the fear of the reality okay, then ignore human nature because I'll show you this in just a second. Human nature is to continue to do the things that don't work until the pain of remaining in stasis is greater than the pain of changing. That's just how human nature works. So don't let that happen to you and your body. Don't do that. For instance, if you are in a position where you are no you know you're at risk of beginning to lose muscle. Or if like I'm looking at the sseuito over here, Jeff is super young, super in shape, and he thinks this doesn't count for and Randy and I have a certain age. I met the American Family Association studio this week. If you're an older person, you're going to want to hold on to muscle. So here's one of the things you can do, is you need to exercise. Resistance training is key, and you know me and weights and cross and all that. But there's a product called mass zymes mass simes I take a couple times a day, and it's very simply this. It's a set of digestive enzymes that break proteins down into amino acids more efficiently than your body does it alone, sixteen hundred times more amino acids in your bodies. According to a side by side test at bershin Or National University in Bosnia. What that means is for every bite of chicken or steak or whatever your protein source is, you're getting sixteen hundred times more amino acids. And it's branch chain aminos that build muscle. So it's mass simes. Go to boptimises dot com slash tod, use promo code tod to get ten percent off all of their products and subscribe to mass symes never run out of product and exclusive gifts and exclusive officers offers. It's renews. Baptimis is slash todd promo code todd. So let's watch this. The European Union had announcement in relation to the tariffs.
Speaker 4: Let's see, we stand ready to negotiate with the United States. Indeed, we have offered zero for zero tariffs for industrial goods, as we have successfully done with many other trading partners, because Europe is always ready for a good deal, so we keep.
Speaker 1: It on the table.
Speaker 4: But we are also prepared to respond through countermeasures and defend our interests.
Speaker 1: Good good. She's going to go EU first. By the way, the countries in Europe last, but that's them. They're going to go the elites first, in the countries last, but that's you. Let them do their thing. But this is also something that folks choose not to look at. The United States continues, and sometimes to our detriment, to be the number one consuming country on earth. To a detriment, I mean, we consume as habit as dopamine. We're addicted to consumption, and the rest of the world knows this. President Trump is effective in this way because no one knows how far he will go. We've talked about this before that other presidents were very, very predictable because they're going to do whatever feels good to the donor class, to the state department, to foggy bottom. No one has any idea how far Trump's willing to go on this. And I want to give the president credit. I want to continue to do this. He is warning people there's going to be pained. Look when I introduce friends to CrossFit, and I know not everything is CrossFit, but when I introduce them to this, I always tell them, I want you to have fun in this, but I'm going to challenge you and you might hurt. The next day if you've not trained for a while. Guys, we are structurally bankrupt. That is like a building being structurally unsound. When an engineer says your home is structurally unsound, that means it's a teardown. That means you don't go to live there anymore. We have got to change, and meanwhile we have this. This is from Paul D. Thacker on Twitter. Two DC residents have been charge with defacing tests in the Capitol Hill area. Justin Fisher worked at the government accounting office until twenty twenty three, and his wife, Emily Fisher, works at the nonprofit Smart Electric Power Alliance. And by the way, they've already disappeared her bio. The Smart Electric Power Alliance has already disappeared. This lady's bio. It's gone. You can see it here. It's gone. These are professional people. And in the case of the guy who'd been working at the government, maybe is still there. Oh no, until twenty twenty three is gone. Praise God. Look at the pensions this guy has, I mean, depending on how long he's been there. This is a guy who can for the rest of his life not work and get paid to not work. And they found themselves out being vandals. They're not in reality, they're not living in it. This is what I mean, hands off reality. That Tesla didn't get you fired, that Tesla doesn't speak to President Trump, that Tesla's not whispering in President Trump's ear, or tariffs. It's an innate or an inanimate object that someone else owns. When you do this, here's the reality you're building. You want reality, You're building a reality where sooner or later, someone wants to come back at you. I mean, you do things like this, you're saying, do it to me, and God forbid this escalates. But look, there are people who want it to escalate. And some of them get paid to be on the TV and they want it to escalate. Listen to this or watch this. This is Jimmy Carrville. It sounds like he's pushing for the guillotine.
Speaker 5: How disgrace most of these companies that are sucking up to him, that are giving him tens of millions.
Speaker 1: Of dollars for access. Do you know what's going to happen?
Speaker 5: Do you know how this in Do you know this collaborators with the country is going to feel toward collaborators with this regime. Maybe you need to go in history and see what happened in August of nineteen forty four after Paris was liberated. They didn't take very kindly to the collaborators. No, it was not a very pretty site in the streets of Paris. I'm not saying that these people should be placed in pajamas and have their head shaved, marched down Pennsylvania Avenue and spin off. I'm not saying that, but I'm saying that that did happen.
Speaker 1: He's saying that that's a Jimmy Carver wants to see, what's the crime? What's the crime? Tariffs, cutting waste? What's the crime? Oh, it's disappearing so called trans people. They're gone, They're everywhere they want to be, except we don't have to pretend along with them. So what's the crime that would get you to the level of we have to march people with their head shaved over to guillotines. I can't see it because I'm living in reality and there are people emotionally damaged because of the mocknbird media who have been driven into a literal strait of non reality. And if you see what leftists are doing, and you see the things they're saying at these protests. There was a woman and I got to be very careful about how to described this because it was I was going to run the video, but I don't want to. She had a Trump doll strapped around her chest and she was she was sexually assaulting the doll and walking down the street doing this, laughing maniacally. So I mean she bought a thing to wear to go out in public for what crime. And what raises this to the level of your reality is you are in an existential threat of being snuffed out, because that's what was happening in Paris in France in nineteen forty four. People were being marched off and killed and exterminated on an industrial basis. And if you want the closest we are to that as a nation, it's the unborn. And praise God, there's no organized efforts in the pro life community to do what Jimmy Carvel just said, because so much of the pro left community is Christian and we know we're not allowed to do that, even if her flesh might like it. I'm not there, but maybe other people are. These are some leftists. Just just watch the utter hatred for President Trump and just the glorification of emotion with no limit.
Speaker 6: I am here right now at the massive anti Trump, anti musk protests happening right behind me. We're at the National Monument.
Speaker 5: Look at this.
Speaker 6: Let me show you the scenes right now, folks, it's only about eleven fifteen. There are several thousand people here. They're expecting a lot more, and they're covering most of the National Monument, the Washington Monument on National Mall. It's people go far far back over there now. Allegedly we're expecting a number of speakers from Congressman Jamie Raskin, Congressman Maxwell Frost, and many more. So I'll see what I can cover. But right now, it's just several thousand people across the DMV area protesting you on musk at Donald Trump. Let me know if you want to see something specific. I'm happy to interview anyone. I'm happy to talk to anyone. So we'll see what happens. But I'm out here. If you're out here, let me know and follow along. I'll do a full breakdown on my sub stack like I always do on my link and biot top of the link tree.
Speaker 1: So say two, here's some things he didn't show He didn't show those two women who came out between a banner that said Gates of Hell, and they came out dressed as devils. Why because President Trump's opened the gates of Hell, so you're gonna put out a devil suit. They didn't show that. They didn't show the guillotines. They didn't show the direct threats. Eighty six forty seven is the code word they're using, you know, delete Trump. Eighty six forty seven. Two assassination attempts into this. Barack Hussein Obama said something. I know that shocking that San Obama would say something, and I'm going to show you this in a second, but it is. It is either lack of self awareness, which I don't believe. I think this is Obama trying to amp up the anger on our side, or or he has forgotten who he is and what he did. And that's a very powerful thing. People can forget who they are and what they've done. I forgot when I came back here. So I'm in Tupula, Mississippi, which is beautiful. I've been blessing. I've been working for a year with Randy, who's sitting across from me, and you can't see him. I guess we could turn the camera and people could see. I got to shake Randy's hand to day and hug him for the first time. There's a blessing brother and to be in this building. But I forgot the time zone shift. I was looking at my tickets back. Oh my gosh, the time zone shift. See when I go from here, I'm headed down to renew Healthcare in Mexico. And there's a big, big reason I can't be late for this. One of our fellow a podcast family member, and I'm going to go ahead and take a chance. And she's okay with me saying her named Diane. She found out she has als and it was Steve, the managing director of RENE, who told her rather than the doctors. Now here's the bad news is the doctor said, hey, you've got seventy two months to live, so six years, and they think through the stem cell treatment there from umbilical cords, they can double that to twelve years. So I'm going to get to meet her and her husband, Brian, And there's a number of podcast family members who are down there in Mexico. And what I'm doing is and this is so incredible, the way they work I'm going to do a lower lumbar thing and had my shoulder done with these stem cells. But they sent me this schedule and it is hour by hour, minute by minute, beginning with the ride to the airports. So I have great confidence I'm going to come out this feeling so much better, and God's blessed me with good health. But I want you to think about some of the things we've seen. We've seen someone who could not use his hands, therefore couldn't be a carpenter restored, couldn't get in an out of his truck without help, so he couldn't be a general contractor, so the kids were at all in the work restored. We've seen two podcast family member lives save because they learned at renew that they were fixing to have massive heart attacks. They had widow maker blockages, both of them. They would take next door to a world class hospital. They got heart surgery that same day. They each went home a couple days later. We've seen outcomes like that. We've seen my outcome. My left shoulder took me forty eight weeks to regain push ups and pull ups. My right it was my left no stem cells my right shoulder. I got those capabilities back in eleven weeks. I probably could have done it in eight. These things work. So if you're being told that surgery or pills for the rest of your life, or you wonder if you're going to have a massive heart attack, go to renew dot Healthcare. It's r e n ue dot Healthcare. Told me a part of the Todd Hermanshaw family, and they'll tell you if they can help you. And then the heart screening thing. This is a really rare device. And one of these there was a pro golfer who was down there. This guy walks ten miles a day or something. He didn't know he was fixing to have a heart attack until they took him into the scanner and he was the only reason he's not dead is because the amount of walking he does. It's renewed r e nu e dot Healthcare. Here's Barack Obama completely lacking in any form of self awareness or just trying to emotionally tweak us.
Speaker 7: Imagine if I had done any of this. Let me just I just I just want to be clear about this. It may imagine that. Imagine if I had pulled Fox News's credentials from the White House Press court. You're laughing, but no, that this is what's happening. It may imagine if I had said to law firms that were representing parties that were upset with policies my administration had initiated that you will not be allowed into government buildings. We will punish you economically for dissenting from the Affordable caret or the Iron Deal. We will ferret out students who protest against my policies. It's unimaginable that the same parties that are silent now would have tolerated behavior like that for me or a whole bunch of my predecessors. So and I say this. I say this not on a partisan base. This has to do with something more precious, which is who are we as a country and what values do we stand for?
Speaker 1: Say at Barack Obama, he makes his statement completely lacking his self words. Imagine if I had, you know, a block Fox News, you know from the White House. You blocked the Associated Press Photography Bureau or the AAP Photo Bureau on like your second day. You kicked them out because you wanted your own photography team falling around that somehow always had Halo's appear behind you. That happened. You know that in Time magazine played along. It was all this messianic stuff with this guy who couldn't be further from the Lord. You did that. You spied on a journalist and her parents. In all likelihood, your National Intelligence Service hacked Cheryl Atkinson's computer because she was investigating Benghazi. Speaking of Benghazi, you took a guy who made a YouTube video that had about thirteen views and you tossed him in prison or at jail for a couple of years, pretending he was the source of the Benghazi attack, when literally no one in Libya had seen his video that critiqued Mohammed. And you put that guy in a prison cell he was on probation to use the probationary stuff to hang it on him, meaning you had to know he was here. And who can we hang this on? Punishing people economically for Obamacare, Well, you stole the healthcare of twenty million Americans. If you like your plan, you can keep it. Punishing companies economically, well, let's see the McDonald's franchises in Nancy Pelosi's district got a waiver from Obamacare, but not other McDonald's franchises. You use the irs to intimidate donors. You use the IRS to go after donors to concerted organizations like True the Vote, with questions like this, what do you dream about? Tell us what you dream about at night? What books do you read? When you read them? What do you think of them? What do you think of the phrase we the people? Explain it? Write an essay? Then your IRS illegally gave the identity of those donors to the Department of Justice, so then the Department of Justice could send them a note saying we've got some questions about some of the donations you make. You're the guy who brought Olenskyism into the White House. Pick a target, isolated, cut it off from a support base. And in terms of dealing with the media, you floated the idea of having government observers and newsrooms just to make sure that the news was being covered fairly. You legalized propaganda with the Executive Order. You made it legal for the government to lie to its citizens. You pursued the ability with the Affordable Care Act to shut people out of healthcare forever, and you got it done. In some cases, you stole people's medical clinics literally. In the Obamacare Act, there was a writer that prevented medical offices from expanding or buying new equipment, even if they were in the midst of that. She had medical offices in the midst of a rebuild and they'd leveraged bank loans to bring in their own equipment. Sorry, can't do it. Bank didn't care. So for him to say these things and act as if what we're seeing under President Trump is anywhere so as Oh, by the way, then rounding up students, well, you owned the college campus at the time, but remember this, it was under you that conservative students started to get frozen out. You didn't have to round him up because you had you had the kangaroo courts within the colleges already kicking students out for free speech, so you didn't have to round him up. And secondly, in the case that you're referencing and that you're suggesting, of course this person was in our country rallying for Hamas, which is a recognized tera group, So there's that. But he was also the author of a brand of attack on people for moving away from the party's view that did to this day shamess and only one person really stood up to this. I'm mean to remind you about something that Rush Limbaugh did because it was one of the greatest, greatest moments in Russia's long career in radio. Because Obama tried to aim this at him. But you've seen what's happening to Russell Brand. So Russell Brand was an actor. I guess still is. He just now chooses to be a commentator full time. He was very successful, very talented, funny, dramatic, at a great, great range of abilities. And like most people in Hollywood, most who reach a level of success, there was nothing off limits. Russell Brand had enough money and he was young enough that he could travel anywhere he wanted to carry out lusts, and he had a reputation as a guy who liked to have sex with a whole bunch of women. Again, I'm not saying that's good. I'm saying that's axiomatic to the entertainment business. Russell Brand has spoken about this, He's spoken about what a bad person he was, and you know that, Praise God, he found the Lord Jesus. Praise God. So, all of a sudden, and this is going to surprise you because this never gets done in politics, all of a sudden, there are now allegations that he forced his sexual will upon women violently. They're twenty years old. There's no proof, but now there's the allegations. And as you know, if there's one thing the left won't stand for, it's anything that could harm women. Right. They are all about defending women when they can define them, which is never. So's this allegation surface and he's being accused of having done this on a serial basis. There are people in the entertainment industry who are standing up and saying this didn't happen. Praise God. Every one of these allegations goes back twenty years and all of a sudden they're out. That's as if they never existed before. Blair White wrote this a year ago, British media reached out to me to participate in a hit piece about Russell Brand's the allegations against him and forcing his will upon women. It was weird. I told them I'm not a victim. We've never met, and they still pushed me to find anything to say. Whatever is going on, it's very organized and very vicious and I've seen this technique before that they will come at you and the bet is you want to be part of a story. The bet is you want your name in Prince, you want to get more famous or well known, or maybe this lady's career is crashed or it's talled, and they will say you can have a feature in this or we're in a picture of you. I've seen this. I was offered this all the time in DC when I first got there, that reporters should come to me and say, hey, you might sometimes need defense from the press, like there might be a hit piece against you. You might need us. One of the ways we can do that is if you give us secret things about the committee, and you become a source for us. If something happens, say to your division, something bad to you, We'll pay that back by coming to your defense and coming and getting your side of the story. We might even write a positive piece about you. And this is sometimes how the media works. Russell Brand responded to this, and I want you to hear his response. And then, and this could sound self serving, and I've been reminded lately that I could be a prideful person. So I'm going to play for you something we did earlier on the cast. And I want to make clear I didn't think of this. It was someone we work with who sent me this text. Her name is Brianna and Brodi used to work with The Daily Wire and Brianna sent me this text and said you should respond to this. She said I would be interested in your response because Russell Brand got baptized, Praise God. But I said something online to him, something to expect after baptism, and it wasn't even my idea to record it. So I think this was a God thing. So as regards these latest allegations, Russell Brand responded.
Speaker 8: Hello, firstly, thank you for these incredible and overwhelming messages of support. We're very fortunate in a way to live in a time where there's so little trust in the British government.
Speaker 1: We're very fortunate.
Speaker 8: I suppose that this is happening at a time where we know that the law has become a kind of weapon to be used against people, institutions, and sometimes entire nations that will not accept and tolerate levels of corruption that are unprecedented. I'm speaking particularly to those of you that are watching this in the UK. How do you feel about your legal system right now? How do you feel about some of the high profile cases that are not being pursued and prosecuted. How do you feel that the Southport murders were handled? How do you feel about the government of Keir Starmer. Now that's just sort of general context me. I've always told you guys that when I was young and single, before I had my wife and family who were just about a shot over there, my beautiful children, I was a fool man.
Speaker 1: I was a fool before I lived in the likely Lord.
Speaker 8: I was a drug addict, a sex addict, and an imbecile. But what it never was was a ra I've never engaged in non consensual activity. I pray that you can see that by looking in my eyes. I want to thank all of you for your continuing support. I want to let you know that our show will be on Rumble on Monday. Thanks for your support there. And of course I'm not going to have the opportunity to defend these charges in court, and I'm incredibly grateful for that. In the meantime, you lot stay free and we will be continuing.
Speaker 1: To discuss this matter. Praise the Lord. I hope these things aren't true, because if they are, he clearly needs punishment. I don't think they're true because they fit a pattern, and when I heard about his baptism. He'd asked what to expect, and because Brunna asked me to, I recorded this my response to his baptism. So, Russell Brand, please don't make this a solitary endeavor. Please don't think that since you have converted and baptized. Please I beg you to not think your problem's over. Don't make that mistake. You are going to be under a tap like never before, because now you are a legitimate target. Now you're a worry and Satan is going to work through you. Probably the thing he's going to do is tell you, well done, it's over. Sweet, You've got hell insurance. You're in baby. That's probably the thing he's telling you. And if that works and it keeps you away from digging in and actually embracing God in tears, then Satan wins. He does not want you to get to know the Father. He wants you to be in that camp where you see Jesus, and Jesus says, dude, I never knew you. No one's going to share this with you. I want to share it with you. They're coming for him.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: I'm not taking credit for being a souths Sayer. I just know the patterns and why would Satan care about Russell Brand prior to him knowing the Lord? He was where Russell Brand wanted him, and these charges. I'm not saying the charges are satanic. I'm saying the method is. And it takes me back to brackusant Obama they built packages on people, target packages, and it was to isolate effective people. So I mentioned Russia, Limbac god rest in Maha. They attempted when Rush decided to speak his mind about this woman named Sandra Fluck who was faking not being able to afford birth control. She was in a fake congressional hearing. It wasn't an actual hearing, but the media played along. And then George Stephanopolis came in and pretended this was legitimate and asked, poor Mint Romney, who doesn't really exist as just a paper cutout of a man, what do you think about the effort to deny women profilactics and birth control pills? And poor Mint Romney flat footed. Oh, George, I haven't heard of that. So Obama went at Limbaugh. They took out billboards across the country, targeted him. They targeted advertisers, and Rush got it and he knew how to respond, and then he went back and he said, mister President, I get the game. Pick a target, isolated, cut it off from a support base. Here's what you don't get. My advertisers are not my support base. It's the people. It's the listeners. And there's nothing you can do about that. And I have this offer for you, President Obama. Why don't you fly down here in Air Force one and well, no, let me take that back. E EIB one is a nicer airplane. I'll fly up and pick you up, and then on the way down, I can tell you what it's like to own your own airplane, since you've never have, you use the taxpayer money, and I'll explain to you why you're no threat to me. And that's because I've spent my life preparing for people like you. I can disappear and go wherever I want to go. I've got plans, but I don't fear you. Within days, those billboards are gone, the campaign to shut Rush up was over. Resist the devil and he will flee from you. That's one way to look at this. Am I calling Broncosan Obama the devil, not directly, but definitely definitely kissing cousins. Is that okay to say kissing cousins? It's okay, right, I just make sure I don't get in trouble. There are some sides of faith that people don't see because we talk so much about the evil that's getting done in the country. I want to share with you some instances that I think are faith boosting, and the faith in humanity is very, very important. I had my faith in humanity returned. I had a conversation with a guy named Brian mckechney. Brian is this founder and CEO of a company called Bisible. It is fascinating. Once here and I had this conversation, I thought, oh, that's what my CFO is used to mean. See, I've created a couple different startups, like three venture back startups, and one of the things my venture capital has always said is hire a CFO because you're not the financial person, got it. I know I'm not, so I'd hire these CFOs and they come and say, Okay, we need to create a corporate line of credit. Okay, whatever, you go do your corporate line and credit thing. I'm a big picture guy, and why did that matter? When I sat down with Brian and talked about this because I own a company too, right, They don't like to spend a lot of time looking at the books, and that's all to my shame. And Brian said, well, here's the deal, Todd, you have a corporate credit rating. I do, Yeah, not a good one. Well it's okay. I don't want to use corporate credit. Oh okay. So you don't want to be able to manage cash flow and someone else's dime. Well sure, I knew I could do that, but do you know what that can save you in terms of money within a year? Maybe? No. Would you like to be able to expand on someone else's dime? Well yeah, okay. So here's the deal. Your bank's not going to tell you this. They'll give you a corporate card, but it's tied to your personal credit, to your home, to your retirement accounts, and if God forbid, someone sues you, they can go after that. So what Bisible does is they show you how to build corporate credits on the company to divorce it from your personal assets, and it takes about seven steps. They'll do ninety percent of this for you. Then the rest they use a software as a service system, so it's a website, because there's things you don't want them doing, like opening credit in your name, the name of your company. Now, once this is done, corporate credit grows at a rate that is unbelievable. You end up with all this ability to use leverage and use it well and wisely. But you're now in a position where you have a legitimacy and a corporate credit rating that can make you a player in ways you didn't think could happen. I learned so much. Go have a conversation with this, and I'll make this guarantee to you. You're going to learn. Even as a business owner and longstanding, you're going to learn something. Here's the website. It's go bisible dot com. Go bisible dot com. Go do that now and learn what it's like to graduate up into another level of business. Go bisible dot com. We talk about the downsides I guess of the world and what we see in terms of the evil of the world, but we don't spend enough time finding ways to be absolutely thrilled that God is still working because he's never given up. You know that phrase, the God of the mountains and God of the valleys. I always wonder what God thinks when we send these spacecraft up into the sky. First of all, I think he's probably proud of his kids. I don't know about you, but when my daughter bakes something brilliant, or cook something brilliant, or paint something brilliant and creates art and using the gifts God gave her, I look at ah if I feel so happy to see your doing this. I'm proud of her, not in a not in an arrogant sense, not in a bad sense of pride, but you know you're proud of your kid. I got to think that God looks at the NASA stuff and goes, that's goods. They're doing well. Look at the kids building the little rocket ships, and it's probably like you and I. You know, you build your own go kart when you're little. You know, you put a gas powered lawn mower engine on it and forgot how to hook up the chain and it's a push start. But they look at that, My kid built that. That's cool. So God's a good Another rocket ships going home.
Speaker 9: They think they're fast. Look at that. They think they're so fast. They think they're traveling so fast and so far. And God knows what far means, but he got to think. He thinks it's cute. An astronaut named Butch.
Speaker 1: Wilmore who was trapped up in the space capsule when the people who ran Joe Biden said, don't let Elon Musk bring them home, make him stay, you know, for political points and such. Let's watch as he talks about how he maintained his connection with his family during that time.
Speaker 10: His question is for Butch, I actually stopped by your church right before I came here, and I heard that you were still attending your church services from space right. Can you tell me a bit about why that was important for you?
Speaker 5: To do?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 11: Goodness the word of God can continually infilling me.
Speaker 1: I needed.
Speaker 11: My pastors are the finest pastors on.
Speaker 1: Or off in this the planet.
Speaker 11: And to tie in and to worship with my church family was vital. I mean, it's part of what makes me go. And not only that, I also tied into Grace Baptist Church in Mount Juliet, Tennessee. A buddy of mine a as an elder there and a pastor there, and I would watch their service as well every single week, and it was it was invigorating, It was it was part of what I need as a as a believer in Jesus Christ to continue that focus.
Speaker 1: It assists to me day.
Speaker 11: In and day out because I need I need that fellowship, even though it's fellowship from Afar and it's not like being fellowship close, but still I needed.
Speaker 1: So yeah, thank you for that. I sid family, didn't I. When you are a Christian and except the Lord Jesus is your lord and Savior, you agreed to be changed by him, you have been adopted into a family, and that family is the body of Christ. So I didn't misspeak. Now we're given home families to Stewart as well, but we're also given careers to Stuart, and careers should be missions. So let's go back to reality, hands off reality. What I love about what we're seeing in these protests is so much of this is a war against God. They don't know it. What's God's view of debt? Of unrestrained debt? Not the responsible form of corporate credit we're talking about, but just unrestrained debt. What is it sin? When you are purchasing things that you do not need with money you do not have. What are you doing? You're coveting what God's given you is not enough, so you covet more so, you take the resources He gave you and you spend money to get things that you don't need. Meanwhile, where's your tithing, where's your commitment to the church? Where are you giving back some of what God gave you? So how's he view that? How's your view corruption? Well as a known quantity? Because you warned us about human kings, President Trump and Doshe have made it effort to clean up corruption first by exposing it. And what we know from the Lord about the devil, the devil likes to operate in the darkness. He loves a corruption. God doesn't. He's a God of law and order, not chaos. Everything you look at from the left, even in the hands off rally, ends up being ungodly. The guillotine, Jimmy Carville, let's march them off, shave their heads, put them in pajamas, and go cut their heads off. Spirit of murder, that's what that is. Spirit of Verriene, spirit of murder. That woman with that doll, where she was sexually abusing the doll, it was spirit of what of lust, of hatred, of revenge. And every career should be a mission field. So when we are working, we're to work as if we're working for the Lord Jesus himself. And here's the part that I love, as they're with their hands off rally behind the scenes, something is happening in Hollywood. The series my wife and I've been watching, The House of David, is now number one on Amazon. It's super well done and it grew on us, like the first couple up says ah, maybe, but it really really grew on us. It's number one, and I'm going to play you something that happened that American idol in just a second that I think speaks to an undercurrent in Hollywood where they thought they'd won. The evil side thought they'd won. Satan thought he'd captured it. Now it's one moment, but man, is it a beautiful moment. I'll share this in a second. You know my friend John who runs Allen SOPs. He lives not far from from where this is filmed. And yeah, I get all the time, when is he going to move? You should talk them into moving well, because of his son and the limits that Alan has or the challenges he's had as being fourteen and effectively non verbal with autism, not to mention this whole series of surgeries. I think it's something like fourteen or fifteen surgeries. I always lose track. He's got doctors down there who know his case, they know how to work with him. It's not really a good thing for them to move, so they are trapped living there, but they're not trapped in being people who are down and the dumps about it. They continue to work very hard to make the soaps as best they can made in America, all natural, one hundred percent, no chemicals in this and they're made by family with three generations of soap making expertise. John's been once again informed that he's got a really bad health outcome a challenge. He may lose a lung and due to cancer. These fighting the family has been just through the physical ringer. But they still stand strong and look, guys, they're not making a ton of money off the soap. The soap is a mission. It's to show that all lives matter. Alan isn't welcome to workoutsewhere. He works there, and he does a great job quality control inventing fragrances of soaps. Ian his brother is impacted by autism, really not welcome to the workoutsewhere works there. Again, quality control shipping some of the things he does. Amy, who became autistic at an older age. It's called late onset autism. She'd been neurotypical, it's called so she does social media her college children. Yes, sorry, we don't watch here anymore. So she said, Alan Soaps, so go, purchase soaps that prove all lives matter. Go to Alan soaps dot com slash Todd get ten percent off all the products there. That's alansoaps dot com slash Todd. In American idol consistent named Drew Lynn shared this from behind the scenes of the show. When the Word of God breaks out in song, it's always cool when it's done by world class musicians, and the spirit takes hold and the spirit is not quenched, and he just shines through man. I bet the devil was frustrated saying hands off my kids, and God says, who's kids. Who's read the end of the book. The reality is God wins. Let's put our hands on that reality. This is todd Herman show. Please go be well, be strong, be kind, Please make every effort to walk in the light of Christ.