Speaker 1: You see, something's going to happen.
Speaker 2: What's going to happen? What help? Welcome to the Occult Rejects tonight. We got a returning guest, a fan favorite, somebody that I've been asked actually to have on multiple times, and even people on the show are like, yo, you got to get that dude on again if we got to earn it from Virginia's for conspiracy lovers well before we get to him and introduced the other rejects with us tonight, and we got Julia returning. What is up again? Julia? How are you? It's great to see you back on again.
Speaker 3: Thanks for having me, Nick. Yeah, I think we talked about the Nights of the Golden Circle or something like that last time. Really super interesting topic and I can't wait to get into Shakespeare tonight. It's gonna be awesome.
Speaker 2: Thanks for having me, of course, of course, I actually like this would be great for you Withlip and Ethan my man, sir, What is going on? How are you?
Speaker 1: Nick?
Speaker 2: Julia?
Speaker 1: Great to see you as always, Thank you Nick for putting everything together. Ernie, It's great to meet you. I'm excited about this. A lot of conspiratorial threads connect to Shakespeare, So it's a great, great topic of discussion. Ethan Ingo Smith. On all the social media, I can be easily found, and I appreciate people reaching out and communicating. And I have written a few books and write articles frequently. I got a tichi article coming out soon if I can get it together in a little video to sharing some instructions. So yeah, appreciate everybody.
Speaker 2: Cool, nice, make it happen. Yeah, before we introduced Ernie, it's probably more for the people might catch this a lot because this episode will drop on audio to the fact. But if you happy to be in Arizona, well more, I guess like kind of hope by Scottsdale or Phoenix, Arizona, Me and Headless will be out there December fifth to the seventh. We were blessed with three three tickets to go to this quest for Ancient Civilizations, so I figured, fuck it when I go. It's a three day event over yeah, over in Scottsdal, Arizona. Not saying to go check it out, that you know to come to the event, but if you're in the area and you actually want to meet up or anything, I'm sure we'll be around after the factor. I mean or if this stuff interests you, uh, definitely check it out. Maybe I'll include like the the link for it in the show after the fact. But yeah, anybody in the area, hit us up those three days, will be around, will come come out, get your fucking stoned chill. So yeah, uh, just put that out there now, Ernie, sir, Please, for the people who have not had the pleasure of hearing you before, first off, I would like to remind that he has done a few shows already, go check them out. Definitely fucking rabbit holes. Actually, somebody we were making jokes earlier saying that with Julie and him here we should be talking about rabbit holes and be holes. So so yeah, so please Ernie, let everybody know what your deal is and who you are.
Speaker 4: So for the new people, yeah, so yeah, Ernie Lebrec, I'm me and a buddy do Virginia's for conspiracy lovers podcasts anywhere where podcasts are found. We got a YouTube page, same name. I did finally change it to where everything's all the same names, so you can you can actually find us but on Instagram, Facebook and uh and YouTube.
Speaker 2: I can.
Speaker 4: But uh, yeah, just a conspiracy nerd that stumbled onto some of my own like kind of personal research and decided to start doing a podcast that's kind of a conspiracy Virginia based because the more from Virginia and the more and more I looked into it, it's like all roads led back to Virginia with all the scraps. So so that's that's where we're at. We've been on hiatus for a couple of months because I'm moving this studio out of this closet into the into the garage. So but we'll be back and we've got some We've got some bangers, like in the Hole, so nice. But yeah, check us out. Fure Man makes that happen.
Speaker 2: Now. The first show, the last show that you did was Yet the Nights of the Golden Circle. The Golden Horseshoe was some shit like maybe that came up.
Speaker 4: We did the Golden Horseshoe, Yeah, yeah, which was the weird expedition trying to find a pass through the Blue Ridge Mountains by Governor Alexander spots Would and my whole life, we've all heard the story and it's it's a nothing story that you hear. There's a little sign in the Blue Ridge Mountains, little little obelisk monument to it. And then, of course, like anything in Virginia history, the more you the more the deeper you get into it, the more it seems weird. And it, in my personal opinion, by the end of it, it looked like a a Masonic like maybe the first Masonic ritual to take place, like kind of officially it happened like seventeen fourteen, just three years before, like Masonry's public you know, like kind of coming out party, and it's we talked about it. It was just a ton of aristocrats on this expedition across a mountain to supposedly find the pass through the mountains, but they'd already found the pass, and like the guides that took them were the rangers, were the ones who had already found the pass through the Blue Ridge. And then they get over the Blue Ridge and they named the Shenandoah River the Euphrates, and then they crossed the Euphrates and have this big like party, and just all the different people on the expedition were just super glowy Jacobites and Huguenots and Masons and first kind of Virginia families, and then there was this whole presenting of these guys when they came back with these golden horseshoe pins that had jewels in them, and different jewels for different guys. And the guy the only real account that we have of it is and I can't remember the guy's name now, but that guy was crazy, crazy, interesting Huguenot from Ireland who ended up marrying a woman named Mary Magdalen. And yeah, it's go back and listen to that one. It's it's weird, man, It's it's.
Speaker 2: I remember you. I remember. There was a lot to it, Like I felt like there was like a lot of different things.
Speaker 4: Wait, do you waity this nonsense?
Speaker 2: I'm gonna awesome listop at you? All right. So I guess unless anybody's got it something to ask you or whatever, I guess maybe you could just started off all right, Oh what made you even come across this? If you don't mind me asking. It was just like something you stumble the cross and you're like, oh there's something here, or.
Speaker 4: You know, yeah. So I, like I've said before, my my personal research is based on Williamsburg. I was born and raised in good old colonial Williamsburg in the shadow of campus of William and Mary and about seven or eight years ago, I kind of stumbled into I'd probably watched National Treasure the Da Vinci Code too recently, and happened to be down buying a gift for some buddy in Colonial Williamsburg and noticed a to the two oldest roads in the country, Jamestown Road and Richmond Road, which kind of create the Historic Campus. They come to a point like a triangle, and I think that I saw that and I was like, oh, I got to look at this on Google Earth. And then that opened up a ton of stuff to the point where I took my research to the director of the Historic Campus and they were kind of blown away, and I started, you know, digging into it, and it gets weirder and weirder, and you eat thinking that I was kind of too dumb to have figured this stuff out myself, and so I just kept trying to prove myself wrong. And the more I dug to prove myself wrong, the more crap I found. And then I started to find some things that were absolutely undeniable, Like I shared on one of the episodes with you guys, the incode of the Great Pyramid of Giza on that triangle of land that also points directly to the Great Pyramid of Giza and is the exact sit So there's all that. So all my personal research does kind of I say it revolves around Williamsburg and Virginia, but because of that, that means it revolves around everything. The beginning of masonry in this country Francis Bacon, and then from there it just keeps going back and back and back and forward and forward and forward. And so for this one, because I lived in Williamsburg and my mom is a big Shakespeare nerd herself, I've been getting dragged to Shakespeare plays a year since I was nine years old. So I've seen everything that the entire Shakespeare cannon in every format you could think of. William and Mary has one of the largest Shakespeare festivals in the country, the Virginia Shakespeare Festival at William and Mary and put put together in the Phi Beta Kappa Hall. So I've seen everything from Taming of the Shrew adapted to nineteen twenties like Cuban Cuban beach style, you know, like traditional plays and everything in between. And when I was nine, I couldn't stay you know, I had no idea what they were saying. What was happening. But the you know, the the older I got, I kind of learned to speak the language of Shakespeare and really kind of fell in love with the plays. And so really one of the first things that got me into kind of the conspiracy world was the Shakespeare authorship question. And just to skip over all the because I've got a lot of crap here, but we're in the conspiracy world, so I don't believe that Shakespeare wrote Shakespeare, and we can kind of skip all that. I'm part of the camp that believes Francis Bacon is Shakespeare, and for me a little differently, I'm not a total Baconian. I think it was more Francis Bacon by committee. He had a literary society called the Society of the Helmet, who just so happened to contain like all the members were all the different people that people put forward as possible shapes Shakespeare authors. So seventeenth Earl of Oxford, the Countess of Penbroke, Sir Walter Raleigh, William Stratchey, who will play an important role in this research. So all these guys that they've put forward that could be the alternative to who wrote the Shakespeare plays were part of Francis Akeen's literary society called the Society the Helmet, named after their patron muse Athena, because she wore a helmet and was known to shake her spear in her sphere of knowledge in the face of the beast of ignorance. Right, and then just so happens that a man obsessed with Francis Bacon, a Williamsburg legend mentor to Thomas Jefferson, is the man who created what I think is the best state flag in the Union. It's the only flag with a booby on it. And that's actually he was obsessed with Francis Bacon. His name was George with Like I said, he was the He was Thomas Jefferson's mentor. He was the reason that Thomas Jefferson became obsessed with Francis Bacon his whole life. And that is actually Athena wearing her helmet and holding her spear. That's kind of neither here nor there, but I forgot that.
Speaker 2: I just want to mention real quick, and I mentioned this a lot of times. I'm just using any excuse to mention it again. The woman's nipple hanging out that uh, you know in the Knox formula Crowley's Knox formula. At some point you you're supposed to be isis like feeding breastfeeding horse, and you will like you'll make it look like you're holding a baby and grabbing your nipple. There is a relationship between the nipple and the child. The when the child latches its mouth onto the nipple, the mother's pineal gland will tell the child where it is, the time season, you know, where it is even on the planet, what up and down hold is. So I mean there is actually a very weird, interesting, uh, penal gland to penal gland conversation going on just from breastfeeding. So sometimes I wonder if that has anything to do with some cult science.
Speaker 4: I mean, it's got to even if they didn't know it that deeply, Yeah, they knew that there was that connection since the beginning of time there So I said, I wasn't going to get into that whole thing. But Shakespeare didn't write Shakespeare. His name wasn't even Shakespeare's name was shagspar And there's no evidence that he was literate or you know, went to school past the fourth grade. The only thing we have of him is his signature on like seven different documents. They're all legal documents and his will because he was kind of a douchebag and cheating people out of stuff a lot, and so he's always getting drug into court. And all these signatures are spelled differently and in different handwriting, So that probably points to the fact that whoever the other lawyer was or the judge was the one who signed his name to it. So we don't even know that Shakespeare or the guy that they attribute Shakespeare to even was literate. He didn't own a book that we can tell in his will, he doesn't leave any books papers. There's never been a letter written to him or from that anybody's ever found. The guy wasn't Shakespeare. Bacon with Shakespeare. So that being said, I got obsessed with this book here, which is this gigantic tone that I paid a bunch of money for. It's an effect simile of the first folio of Shakespeare, the sixteen twenty three that was put together. It's exactly how it came out in sixteen twenty three. It's just on a new paper and basically took a historic copy and from one of the museums and photo copied every single page. So it's exactly the way that came out the very first folio. So I get into Shakespeare, I get into the first folio and some of the weird things that go on with that. Of course that leads leads me to Bacon. And then once you get into Bacon, you obviously you end up down the road of Bacon created Mason raes by way of Rosicrucianism. You find out that that the Masons actually claim Shakespeare and Francis Bacon as kind of founding architects, if you will. And then when you the further you get into masonry, you start to if you dig back from masonry modern day masonry, you eventually fall back into the Stewart the Stewart dynasty, and that leads you back if you follow the uh, maternal side of that family all the way back, it ds you. It brings you all the way back to the Mayravngians of Dan Brown fame. And really my my overall thesis of of my research now is that America was beguying As and Virginia in particular as a breakaway civilization for the Stuart dynasty. I think it was facilitated and designed by Francis Bacon. And then it has been managed and stewarded by the Scottish rite of freemasonry, sort of a thinly veiled alternative to the monarchy that they were. But they could see the writing on the wall that their monarchy, their reign as monarchs in England, Scotland and Ireland, wasn't gonna last long. The Stuart reign was only about one hundred years, and I mean they were deposed several times, kicked off the throne, brought back in, killed, They ran, They ran the gamut and right at the very beginning of that dynasty, Francis Bacon working for King James the first, the first Stuart monarch, right at the beginning of that, they create the Virginia Company of London and start exploring the new world, Virginia in particular. And I think that was I really. The more and more I get into this stuff, the more I think that America maybe still but definitely its beginnings were kind of a breakaway place for the Stewart kind of ideal and this divine right of kings MAYRAVNGI and bloodline idea, which I don't necessarily believe that they have any special bloodline, but like any other you know, monarchy, kind of bloodline. I think that this Christ's bloodline, divine right of kings was a story that they used, whether they believed it or not, to kind of imbue their their dynasty with importance. And I think they saw the right on the wall and decided the New World was the place to keep that power and that control structure going and just do it with a different with a different face on it. And I think, right then is where you see America come up and masonry come up at the same time, and the monarchy drop off. But then you look at the Scottish right freemasonry and it is I'm about to show you it's it. Scottish right freemasonry connects Kabbala, this book right here, the sixteen eleven King James, Bible, and am I missing something that's in Francis Bacon all together? So first off, this first Folio is structured like an initiatory ladder and not like any of the kind of anthologies of its time. The First Folio, I'm sorry, yeah, the First Folio first book in English history to divide dramatic works into three distinct sections, comedies, histories, and tragedies. But it is identical logic to an initiatory system, in the three steps there being purification, advancement, and mastery slash sacrifice, exactly like a degree system, but published nearly a century before the Scottish writes thirty three or thirty three degree system. So if Masonry borrowed from Shakespeare, how did Shakespeare already arrange his canon? And really not Shakespeare because he didn't exist. But the people who are who did arrange the first folio of Shakespeare? How do they arrange it in a multi stage initiation kind of system. So the sequence of the plays in the folio kind of mirror that ladder of like esoteric order. You've got the Tempest, which is an initiation. I've got a good friend, Robert Frederick. He has a great podcast called The Hidden Life is Best. He just became on a whim, a Bacon scholar, and now he digs into all the Shakespeare works and he just picks them apart and each i mean two three hour episodes, each one on a different play, and they're incredible. And so actually what got me onto this particular track was I was doing a podcast with him and uh, he had just he did The Tempest on my suggestion because he had done Romeo and Juliet, I think as you like it, Macbeth. And he pulled all these Masonic principles out of there and really showed how they were, you know, almost undeniably written by a Rosicrucian for that specific purpose. And he was asking which one I thought he should do next, and I was like, the tempest, and the tempest is near and dear to my heart. Because living in Virginia, not a ton of people know this, but you know, sixteen oh seven they sent John Smith and the whole crew over here, and that whole Pocahontas trip happened, right, And but they kept dying, They kept getting mrked by the natives and starving and eating each other. In sixteen oh eight they sent another supply mission over. They eat all that food, they're all dying out again. So then Francis Bacon takes it upon himself and mounts a massive supply mission, which is nine ships sent from sent from Plymouth over like six hundred people. They hit a This is in sixteen oh nine, they hit a hurricane right around Bermuda, and everybody survives except for two small two small ships. And that's a whole another route of research that I'm doing as well, which was some pretty interesting stuff. But it's a rabbit hole. So two ships disappear forever. Six ships make it to the Yeah, six ships make it right away to pretty much right away to Jamestown to resupply. And during the hurricane, the largest of the ships crash lands on Bermuda. Purposely, they they shipwrecked themselves to avoid the storm, and about one hundred people on that I believe it was about one hundred people were on that ship, and they disembarked live on Bermuda for a full year. While they're on Bermuda, they take apart the old ship, build two new ships, and by sixteen ten they set sail again and they make it over to Jamestown. And once they get to Jamestown, one of the guys who was at Bermuda on the crash landing, this guy named William Strakeye. William Strakey just happens to be one of those guys who is in Francis Bacon's Literary Society. He gets to Jamestown, he writes a full report of everything that happens that happened for the year on Bermuda, and he sends it to Francis Bacon's new wife, and in sixteen eleven, William Shakespeare, or under the name William Shakespeare, a play is published called The Tempest, and it's all about a crash landing. I mean there's even like six names that are used as six characters in the play have names that are like, if the guy's name was John, it would be Ron. I mean they're that close. It's it's ridiculous. The play The Tempest is about the crash landing number MUDA that was headed to Virginia. But it is one hundred percent when you break it down, it is an absolute first initiation into a mystery. It's it's kind of the crappiest of Shakespeare's plays, I think. And so you have one of Bacon's buddies writes the Report of what Happened in sixteen ten, and in sixteen eleven, that is the last play that this Shakespeare guy ever writes.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 4: The weird thing is is that it appears first ten years ten to fifteen years later in the sixteen twenty three first folio of Shakespeare, right, thirty six plays and the very last one that he wrote, and arguably kind of the weirdest and kind of off it's like Shakespeare's Twin Peaks. It's it's it's very strange that gets that gets uh, it's first in the folio. So let's see if I've lost me where I was going next, but I might not have Okay, here we go, all right, talk amongst yourselves. Okay, So sixteen twenty three, the first folio goes out. Oh that's right. So while I'm talking to Robert Frederick, this Bacon scholar, he's talking about the Tempest, and he drops it on me that it's an initiation. It's allegory. The entire Tempest, first play in the folio of Shakespeare is an initiation allegory. And I started thinking back to my own personal Shakespeare knowledge, and I know that there's thirty six plays, and I go, will dang if that's the first If that's the first degree of freemasonry, the Tempest. There's thirty six plays in Shakespeare. And while he's like talking, I'm literally pulling up other windows and going through and looking, because I know that there's several plays of Shakespeare's that are have two and one of them has three parts. So as I can wonder if I put the plays together that have more than one part, into one play, which is what they were. They were just published separately because they were very long plays and performed separately. If I mash those down, what number would I get? And of course I get thirty three plays. So I spend the last two months picking through the plays as best that I can and lining them up in the order they are in this book. To the thirty three degrees of Scottish righte Freemasonry, which seems off because Scottish righte masonry doesn't come around until the seventeen hundreds. But if you actually look into the history, depending on how far you take it back, I know, for at least for me, that in Edinburgh there was a lodge in well, let's see here what's referred to as proto Scottish right freemasonries, and the theory is that it existed between fifteen hundred and sixteen hundred that early, so just you know, just before the first Stuart King. So a guy named William Shaw or there was something that came out called the William Shaw Statutes between fifteen ninety eight and fifteen ninety nine, and it established a set of regulations for Scottish Masons that look more like mystical guild laws than operative rules. Shaw refers to masters of the lodge and wardens in the same way that they use master and warden in the operative the speculative masonry lodges. Now there's an unusual wave of esoteric hermetic resicrution activity in Europe between fifteen eighty and sixteen twenty. Bruno d Flood Bacon and the earliest known non operative or symbolic Masons appear in Scotland before sixteen hundred, and we know that I think it was fifteen ninety eight. King James the First, who becomes the first Stuart King, was initiated into that Edinburgh Scottish Lodge. So there is a precedent that masonry was going on in at least Scotland for sure, much earlier. And I believe that through the mayor Benjian line and these different monarchies with these this divine right to rule kind of ethos, I believe that they were practicing these kind of ancient mystery schools in one way or another all the way back to the Mayor of Vingie and and and probably much further depending on when it was adopted from their buddy.
Speaker 3: I get a question really quick about that? Actually, yeah, because I know that I know that the Mayor of Vngians play a part in like the Shakespeare thing. But is Francis Bacon supposed to be from like the mayor of Vingian bloodline or something? Is that or wrong?
Speaker 4: It depends on how you look at that history, which is super murky. Francis Bacon was basically raised by Queen Elizabeth, the first Queen Elizabeth.
Speaker 1: Was Q.
Speaker 4: So there's also speculation that Francis Bacon was the illegitimate son of Queen Elizabeth. So after Queen Elizabeth becomes the Queen in the about six months before Francis Bacon is born to her, Lord Keeper of the Seal, some people, it's on record that some folks went to see Queen Elizabeth at court and then came back, and subsequently a few weeks after they came back to their fiftoms and whatever, they got their tongues cut out, and they got hung and they got their heads cut off. Because there's a rumor that they were spreading around that I just went and saw the queen, and I don't think she's a virgin queen anymore because a bit she looks pregnant, right, and so it's on record. These people who you know, got got merked because they were spreading this rumor about the infidelity of the Queen. Well Francis Bacon is born to sit I can't remember his dad's name, but he was the lord keeper of the Seal four Queen Elizabeth like top advisor, and immediately upon his birth he has moved into the court. The baby he is educated by the Crown and then put through either Cambridge or Oxford and then on to Gray's End to learn law and then immediately becomes part of the court and starts taking on advisory roles and things like that with Queen Elizabeth. Now Queen Elizabeth's mom was Anne Boleyn. Anne Berlin was the chick that King Henry the eighth stopped Catholicism in England for so King Henry the Eighth was married to Catherine of it always sounds like a Lord of the Rings. It's Spain, but Queen Catherine was King Henry the Eighth's wife. She couldn't give him any kids, so he wanted a divorcer. He went to the Pope and was like, Pope, can I please get it a divorce and the Pope said no, and that's where the big schism in the split in England comes in. And so King Henry the Eighth and the Bishop of I guess Canterbury create this Anglican Church of England thing. And the next chick is an Berlin, and Berlin you follow her maternal bloodline back she is Plantagenet, and the Plantagenet come from the maternal side of the Merivingians, so it goes Marivngian, and then on the maternal side of the Maravingian as they die out the Carolinians. So you're talking about the Court of Charlemagne. The maternal side of the Court of Charlemagne was comes from the Mayor Ofvingians. And then the maternal side of the Court of Charlemagne creates the plantas a line, and then on up and then and it moves right into the Bruces and the Stewarts, and and then.
Speaker 3: That's the Megan Markle thing right because she's from Robert the Bruce's line, so she's got like they were like, oh, you know, he found this really nice black girl, and he's going rogue. No he's not, like, he's not going rogue.
Speaker 4: Legitimately, Meghan Markle has a stronger claim to the throne if you I mean the Stewarts.
Speaker 5: That's what I've said for years, the Stuarts.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the Stuarts had a stronger claim to the throne before Queen Elizabeth. So when he got the divorce from Catherine Mary Queen of Scott's, who was the Queen of Scotland at the time, she had a better claim to the throne than any of King Henry the Eight's children, because all King Henry the Eight's children were their mothers were not noble women. They were of no like kind of monarch bloodline. But King Henry the Eight's brother, if I'm not mistaken, or his sister, Mary, Queen of Scott's is the daughter. He's like the uncle to Mary, Queen of Scott's, So Mary, Queen of Scott's had a better claim to the throne. But of course they didn't let that happen. First, they let Henry the Eight's sickly little like young son. He dies, and then bloody Mary becomes the queen and she doesn't end up with an air and she dies, and then Queen Elizabeth she's like last in line. Because I think Anne Boleyn was kind of the viewed by the monarchy as the skeasiest of all Henry's chicks. And so Elizabeth spent most of her life in the Tower of London, like in prison, because Bloody Mary was afraid they were going to depose her and put Elizabeth in anyway, so Elizabeth doesn't have a strong claim to the throne. It's her cousin over in Scotland, and Queen Elizabeth when she gets on the throne, she's so sketched out that Mary, Queen of Scott's is going to take her out and take over the throne that she finally has. They come to an agreement and she's like, look, if you don't try to kill me and take my throne when I die, since I'm the virgin Queen, I'll name your son James as my heir, right. So they make that agreement and then Queen Elizabeth has Mary, Queen of Scott's head cut off. Anyway, But when Queen Elizabeth dies, that is when King James the First becomes the King of England and thus the first Stewart, and that brings in the bruces and the Mayor Vengie implantation and that whole line all comes together with the Stewarts, and I.
Speaker 2: Forgot where I was real quick. If you don't mind, then I'll say something if you want to look. I can't remember even specific, so it might have been my Meyer or Michael Mayer, and I can't remember the other people. But there was some probably going back a year and a half two years ago, there was some certain alchemists or occultists that me and me and Lisa had covered that were all somehow like showing up around King James, which I had like no idea. I never really didn't realize how problem it was, and I was like, oh, there's way too many now to where it's coincidence.
Speaker 4: So so you you definitely have him getting initiated into the into the that very early lodge in Scotland, and then he was surrounded by the same type of people that Queen Elizabeth was. I mean she she's John Dee's chick. I mean John d was her like personal kind of spiritual advisor, and that is who most likely Francis Bacon was tutored. You imagine your your mom is the queen, but she's not claiming you as her son. And then she's got this you know, the original Double seven spying and talking to angel demons to tell her how to run the country. And then this little kid kicking around the court is getting and there's only there's like no letters or evidence that Francis Bacon had any contact or anything with John D. But it's so completely obvious by their interests and their their their their education that he was probably his biggest mentor there's one wood cutting that they found and people use it for all kinds of like podcasts like thumbnails and whatnot, but it's it's an old wizard looking wizard guy who is John D holding uh like passing a lantern to a younger man, and that they're pretty sure that depicts John D. And and to spake, and I think that it's official that the old guy is John D. And they don't know who the other guy is that he's passing the Enlightenment onto.
Speaker 3: But it's it's so what do you think about Like I think Shakespeare could have been you hinted at this like a court of people or a council of people that Francis Bacon was on there. But they say, you know, oh, well Shakespeare wrote the Bible, King James Bible. No, that's but it would have been it would have been somebody or all of the members of the court, right or yeah.
Speaker 4: So that's the funny thing about the King James Bible. And and also remember too that sixteen eleven the Bible comes out, and that's the same year that the very last Shakespeare play comes out. So it's like off of one project and onto the next project. And they'll that'll play in when I actually finally get into the meat of this stuff. It'll really play into this research the Bible with Shakespeare. So it's kind of funny because, as I understand it, people say a common myth is that Shakespeare wrote the Bible. But they say that because he met the Shakespeare guy, because he ran in the same circles, may have been a part of the group that historically we know that Francis Bacon was the head of that wrote the King James Bible for King James. So like Francis Bacon was officially what we know of, he was the kind of head of the council that was putting together the King James Bible. And so people assume Shakespeare wrote the King James Bible because he was part of that group. But then when you say that Francis Bacon might probably wrote Shakespeare because he was part of that group. People are like, no, come on this, you know, I mean Stratfordians. They're like, that can't be possible, even though there's far more, you know, evidence that Francis Bacon may have quite quite possibly have been the most brilliant person to ever walk the face of the planet.
Speaker 5: I mean, he absolutely, I'm starting to gather that just based on, like, you know, doing some of my own research about him, and he keeps popping up and shit, and I'm like, who.
Speaker 3: Is this dude. He's like fucking obscure kind of Yeah, he's everywhere in nowhere.
Speaker 4: You know what I mean. Yeah, he's I think I have a quote here somewhere. I can't remember what it was, but it was a really great Shakespeare and Bacon quote. But yeah, Francis Bacon in his time, somebody had had said that Francis Bacon, by the age of twelve, had already read everything in print. He spoke like four or five languages by that age. By fifteen, he was at either Oxford or Cambridge, I can't remember which one, going to college. By sixteen he quit because he was bored and by like I'm sorry, maybe fourteen he was there. By fifteen he quit, and then by sixteen he was back teaching. So he was teaching at one of those two prestigious schools when he was barely just a teenager, you know, and then moves on to Gray's Inn, becomes a great lawyer. And then it is in the court not only that he was doing the same things that John d was, and that he was he had a big hand in Elizabeth's kind of spy network. He was writing tons of ciphers and mathematics and cryptology and doing it. I mean, he created the scientific method. He was he was absolutely brilliant. I mean, there's definitely evidence that he was a polymath and he could have written plays and done impossible math work. And but did that person just say they were bored before sixteen? Oh okay, this through me.
Speaker 6: I thought she was bored with no, no, no, no, anyway, I should probably get into the actual because I've been rambling for like an hour and it's I haven't even gotten into it yet.
Speaker 2: Let's go, let's go.
Speaker 4: All right, all right, all right, right, So the whole tempest thing got me interested. I found the connection there with the thirty three, the thirty three degrees of Freemasonry, And so I plotted them all out and mapped them all out, and I'm just gonna go. What I found was they were exact. Every single degree explains every single play, and every single play has elements of every single one of its corresponding degrees. And it's it's eerily so you.
Speaker 2: Know, there's one thing I want to mention too, like this times you know this, This is really interesting that you're saying this. I would even wonder about some of these in orders because could those be other books or something, because there's been times of me me and the first I think luck was with him. We had covered I think quats Cold and a couple of in orders.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: Since and they will mention Shakespeare sometimes.
Speaker 4: They claim him as as their own. I mean, he becomes part of that lord like Hiram Abiff, you know, I mean, I think we all know that there wasn't actually a guy named Hiram Abif, but it it it explains some part of their of their story, and it's kind of the same as that Maravngian, you know, Christ's bloodline, like it imbues that monarchy with importance and the more folks that they You know, my buddy is Daniel Duke, who is the uh great great grandson of the real Jesse James. And you know, I asked him if he was getting any He's the guy that wrote Jesse James and the Lost Templar Treasure, which I know sounds crazy. That's why I bought the book, but it's insane. Jesse James was part of the Knights of the Golden Circle. He was a freeman and his maps that have been uncovered match up to all the templar symbolism and whatnot. And I asked him, I was like, are you worried, you know, you're you know, exposing some of this stuff, and he was like, no, no, He's like they loved me, man. They did a blurb for the back of my book and whatnot. Because these guys added to their brand, it doesn't it doesn't hurt them, and they can pick and choose and you know, kind of explain to their their ad upts who was real and who wasn't, and who is who were using as allegory or symbolism and anyway. So I map those thirty three degrees to the thirty three plays that started off as thirty six, but I combined the plays that have more than one part, and then that led me to mapping both the degrees and the plays onto another thing that I'll get to as I as I go through a few of these plays, and then that led me to another piece of esotericism that maps on to all of them. So this is four kind of streams of data that all all come together. And stream three and four are Stream three for sure. I don't think anybody because I can't find it anywhere. Nobody's ever mentioned what I'll show you, which is like stream three. Now, obviously the Masons have talked about Shakespeare being one of their guys. I've even heard it said that Shakespeare wrote our our our bylaws. I think a Mason has actually said that to me. So that theory is out there. I My point with this is to kind of show that the framework was already there before. Yeah, there's all kinds of great uh geometry in the the shakespeare first folio, but my point is to kind of show that the the framework for masonry was there in the Shakespearean place before the Scottish right of freemasonry. And so that's the line of succession, because I think a lot of people could just look at it and go, oh, yeah, the degrees match up, because obviously, you know, the Scottish right came after Shakespeare, and so they thought this was a cool book and they took the symbolism out of it, but I think they recognized the symbolism that was already there anyway. So I'm gonna go through the tempest real quick. First, quick summary of the tempest. Prospero, the rightful Duke of Milan and master of the magical Arts, use a sorcery to shipwreck his usurping brother and others upon his island. Through careful through carefully orchestrated illusions, he confronts betrayal, restores harmony, and ultimately chooses forgiveness over vengeance. In Masonry, the entered apprentice as the first degree, represents initiation, purification, in the awakening of latent potential. It symbolizes the beginning of the spiritual journey and moving from chaos into ordered understanding and entering the island of symbolic instruction. So in the play, Prospero functions as the initiator. He guides all the others on the island through ordeals, storms illusions tests the character much like the candidate, and freemasonry is guided through symbolic storms. Ariel performs the role of spiritual messenger, while Caliban embodies the unrefined natural man. The apprentice must overcome. The entire island becomes an allegorical lodge of transformation. So I read those two things together and go, okay, that's one for one tempest to the first degree. Right, So then I pull out my old trustee um copy of morals and Dogma, and I'm like, well, let me just dig through these and see what signs and symbols and things like that from each degree might map onto the plays as well. Right, So first degree, the entered apprentice, the degree symbols. There are a twenty four inch gauge, which is a measurement of time, the common gavel for breaking away vices, the rough ashlar, which is just a rough stone, and the light or the great light. So the way that's mirrored in the tempest is Prospero's entire magical operation is timed to the minute in the play, the hour has now come as a quote mirroring the twenty four inch gauge as the symbol of time management. The shipwreck Nobles or the rough Ashlars broken down by trials, the island experience chips away their vices, just like the gabble, and then the final reconcile. Reconciliation is the perfect Ashlar, the raw characters refined. So as I'm going through that, I start, I don't know if I can pick this up and show you guys real quick. Another really strange that this this book is batshit crazy. Can you see that? Do you see? This is the table of contents, right, do you see? Just take a quick look at the numbers of the pages, and what you'll notice is like the tempest starts at page one, but then all the other page numbers are out of order. You can be on page two hundred and fifty, flip over two pages and you're on page forty five and then and that's that's something that people have brought up about this. I mean, here's page ninety three. I go back a big chance, back to fifty way back here. I'm back to fifty five. I mean, and I've always thought that that meant something, but I'm not mathematically minded. So whatever codes that you know, Petro Aminsen and the Oak Island boys are figuring out like, I don't have the wherewithal. But what I did notice was that the very last, the very last play in the Shakespearean First Folio, starts on page three sixty nine, and it's only about five or six pages long, right, So that puts me around three hundred and seventy five. And so I start looking around, like, what from sixteen to eleven, what was Bacon involved in that might match to that? Well, three sixty nine is like a perfect number. I can't remember I went through all that, but I try to stay away from the numerology as much as I can. But I start looking around, and what I find is that Proverbs in the Bible has exactly three hundred and seventy five proverbs. So Solomon wrote Proverbs. We all know that Francis Bacon was obsessed with Solomon. The Masons are obsessed with Solomon. And I'm like, maybe this is a match. And since we have this whole table of random numbers, almost this random number generator, I was like, there's no way that these these numbers could match up to the corresponding the play with the corresponding proverb. And so when I say three hundred and seventy five proverbs. These proverbs are things like, let's see here, a wise son maketh a glad father, but a foolish son is the heaviness of his mother. They're like two line little pieces of wisdom that Solomon wrote down. And the crazy thing is is that nobody in the history of the Bible has ever took Everybody talks about how amazing advice this solemnnic these proverbs are, but nobody wants has ever gone and just pulled them out in order and just put one, two, three, four, five, Nobody all the way down to three seventy five. So I had to open the Bible and go through three hundred and seventy five proverbs in order and write them down right, And I'm glad I did because so And what you'll see with the way these map in the beginning degrees just like the degrees are in masonry. It's a little light. The symbolism fits, but it might be a little bit tangential and a little fluffy and not real. There's not a whole lot of like weight on it. And then as we get further and further and further in, it becomes more exact and more perfectly matched up with everything to the point where the proverb that matches up with Titus Andronicus Titus Andronicus is a is a tragedy play by Shakespeare, and at one point somebody cuts the tongues out of his daughter, or the tongue out of it to either two daughters, and anyway, somebody gets a tongue cut out, and the proverb that matches up. And remember we're not just going in order one through thirty three proverbs. We're going from proverb one to proverb twenty to proverb thirty eight to proverbs sixty one, and they match up bank bang bang bang, And the proverb that matches up with Titus Andronicus literally talks about cutting someone's tongue out. So I beyond that. So I find this stuff, and I map out all these dang proverbs, and then I move on because obviously the number thirty three is popping up over and over and over and over and over again. And the other piece of this Bacon Shakespeare Mason kind of salad is always kabbala. You always hear, you know, the kabbala is basically a basis for masonry, and that everything kind of distills in each degree kind of distills back to a Kabbalistic principle. And I've asked master Masons. I asked the the worshipful master of a lodge, like, hey, what do you know about the Kabbala? This is a thirty two degree, a thirty second degree Mason. He's like, I've never even heard of it. Now, I know the guy pretty well, and if he was, you know, if he was bullshitting me, I feel like i'd have known it. But I've asked other people, and you can go online to forums and stuff like that and you'll see you'll see Masons all day be like nothing to do with Kabbala, like, but it's absolutely clear that it is. And if you read Morals and Dogmen anything by Albert Pike, the Kabbala was Pikes. That was his preferred kind of esoteric kind of framework. So it is in there, specifically in Scottish righte freemasonry. So I start looking around into the Kabbala.
Speaker 2: Oh real quick, I just want to say, like, uh, I know for a fact that well, I mean, that's what they even admit it, but it maybe maybe it's not true, but yeah, Eestra morgentum even if you look up their initiatives, I guess degree system. They even show you how like their degrees matched the tree. Yeah, you know, they kind of make it. Oh, they kind of like, you know, in explaining it, it's quite obvious.
Speaker 4: Well, so does the what I found is? So does it match with the degrees the thirty three degrees of freemasonry and the thirty three plays of William Shakespeare? And so I found this thing called the thirty two paths of wisdom in Kabbala. It comes from the Book of Formation, and it describes the thirty two paths of wisdom as these are the ten sepharat. So one through ten is the ten sepharat on the tree of life, and then below that is the twenty two letters of the Hebrew alphabet. And so that gives you thirty two paths. But Kabbala always speaks of the thirty third path that cannot be named, the path beyond form, corresponding to ketter or einsoft It's heavily emphasized in Lurianic Kabbala, Hermetic Kabala, which is of Bacon's day sixteenth and seventeenth. The seventeenth century Christian novelists and Rosa Cruscian manuscripts. So this particular kind of ladder of thirty three pathways maps right onto the time and place that that Francis Bacon was was was, you know, messing around and working off of So I've gone through. I'm not going to go through all thirty three plays, but I do have some favorites. Trust me when I say that they all match up pretty great. But I'm gonna jump. So we went through the tempest a little bit. Let's do much Ado about Nothing. That's the sixth degree. Much Ado in About Nothing is the sixth play. It is the the sixth degree of Scottish rape free Masonry is the intimate secretary. The summary of the play, Beatrice and Benedict engage in witty verbal combat, while Claudio and Hero navigate betrayal and reconciliation. Love triumphs, but only after truth is brought to light. In masonry, the degree centers on confidence, service, accurate witnessing, and faithful transmission of truth. So the sexton in the play is a character in the play acts as a recorder, so literally this is the intimate secretary. In the The sexton.
Speaker 2: Like a astronomical device as well.
Speaker 4: I believe, so yeah, the no sextant I think, yeah. So they have a secretary is a and just so you know, there's not a lot of secretary parts in other shakespeare In plays, so it's interesting he acts for as recorder for dogbery. He embodies the secretary role literacy, truth keeping in the ability to discern fact from falsehood. The central conflict heroes. Slander dramatizes the dangers of false reports, a core lesson of the degree. So right there, core lesson of the degree is mapped out right into the right into the play there and then from morals and dogma. The degree symbols two class hands, curtains, half drawn triangular arrangement of secret letters red and white, which stand for passion and purity, the way that mirrors in the play. The entire plot revolves around broken trust rebuilding of confidence between characters Hero, Claudio, Benedict and Beatrice. Everything is overheard behind curtains, hedges, partial concealments, perfect symbol of the half drawn veil, red and white. Obviously this is a All his comedies are also love triangles. So red and white, Hero's innocence stained by false accusation, Red Bam and then we go to six on the proverbs much ado, Yeah, that is proverb one oh one or proverbs for eighteen. The wisdom of the prude is to understand his way, but the folly of the fool is deceit. Aligns with the sixth degree, the intimate secretary. The degree stresses discernment, accurate record, truth versus deception accurate record. You're talking about that secretary there. The wisdom of the prudence to understand his way equals the secretary's duty. Folly is deceit. That's the degree's warning. Don Pedro and Leonardo equal prudence and understanding. Claudio is deceived. Benedict and Beatrice truth disguises wit, and Don Don John folly is deceit incarnate. So the sixth degree is about the ability to tell the truth from falhood and the entire plays in June, and then you run over here to the Kabbalah, and that particular play lines up with number six, the sixth pathway, which is tifferet, which means beauty or harmony or harmony after conflict. So again tifferrett equals the heart. The heart equals Benedict and Beatrice harmony restored through speech, misunderstanding, and reconciliation. So the other great thing about the Shakespeare plays mapping onto the degrees of freemasonry is that they go the first I believe it's twelve plays. Let me make sure, all right, I'll get to it. Oh, here we go. The first fourteen plays in the in the Shakespeare folio are the comedies, and they are all light love triangles, comedic. Right at play number fifteen is where the histories and tragedies start in freemasonry. The first fourteen degrees are the ineffable degrees a little bit lighter. And then in the fifteenth degree, that's right where the historical and religious degrees begin, and so also where the histories and tragedies begin in the first folio. So I'm gonna jump to where are my stars at? Yeah, here we go. I'm gonsa jump to the eighteenth degree. I find this one. This grouping of these degrees and play is really interesting. So the play that we're talking about is Henry the Fifth. We've jumped to the the kind of nightly degrees, and we've jumped to the histories. In the Shakespearean plays. The eighteenth degree is the Night of the Rose Cross, the play is Henry the Fifth. It's that also not only does is this where the kind of knightly degrees start, but it's also interesting that the first place that like rose Accrucianism is mentioned within the degrees is the also the start of the histories here. So Henry the Fifth follows King Henry's transformation from reckless prince to a responsible and inspiring monarch. The place centers on his leadership during the war with France, especially the Battle of Agan Court. Themes include honor, duty, legitimacy, and the burden of kingship, as well as the attempt to reconcile former vices with present virtue. In masonry, in the eighteenth degree, the Knight of the rose Cross degree is the teachings of Jesus of Nazareth to illustrate universal principles of life and morality. It emphasizes virtue over vice, tolerance over love, the reconciliation of opposites, the discover of the true word or logos within oneself. It's a degree of inner transformation. In the play, Henry the Fifth can be read as a monarch undergoing rose Cross transformation, as far as reconciliation of opposites Henry is both pious and ruthless. He speaks eloquently of honor and unity. Few we happy. Few remember that line. Yet he threatens halfer and sanctions executions. He wrestles with tensions between mercy and necessity. The true word within is represented by Henry's transformation from Prince hal to King. Henry suggests a man has aligned his outward actions with an inner sense of calling and kingship, a discovery of his royal logos tolerance and union. By seeking to unite England and France, symbolized through his marriage to Catherine, Henry attempts to heal divisions and build a broad unity and echo of the degrees called to transcend sectarianism and embrace a higher, reconcilitatory love. You jumped to the signs and symbols of the eighteenth degree in freemasonry, and again this is really cool. So the eighteenth degree of freemasonry is the Knight of the Rose Cross. The play is King Henry the Fifth. Henry the Fifth was the last king before the War of Roses, and his son presided was the King of England during the War of Roses. So the degree symbols are the Rose cross, the Pelican equal sacrifice, the eagle, which eagles, vision, the lamb in seven seals, and red and white and the way you find those. In the play, Henry repeatedly cast himself as the sacrificial leader, bearing the sins of his army, his transformation from how is a rose cross resurrection, and Asian Court is framed as the red and white miracle. And then that proverb, this is where the proverbs start to get a little bit more on the nose, even eighteen he this is again sixty nine page I'm sorry, play starts on page sixty nine. The proverb, the sixty ninth proverb is he that diligently seeketh good, procureth favor. But he that seeketh mischief, it shall come unto him, alignment with Henry the fifth. Henry diligently seeks good on her unity victory the French, and the French or the traders seek mischief in return to destroy them. So it's kind of it's almost a perfect alignment from virtue to favor to mischief to defeat. And then that mapping onto.
Speaker 2: The spies, even on the keystone too for Merita pillars.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And then in Kabbala eighteen. The path there is represented by the letter pe p e h. The mouth or speech the great thing about I love that in this play. Do you remember the It's in movies and things like that, the famous Shakespearean speech once More onto the Breach. It's like a famous like rallying like thing. The two most famous like monologue like speeches in Shakespearean plays are contained within Henry the Fifth this one play. So it's the once More into the Breach speech and then the Saint Crispin's Day speech. You look any of those up. They've been quoted a million times in a million movies about war and whatnot, And specifically the path in the Kabbalah on that thirty three run ladder of this cabalistic system means mouth or speech obviously, speeches, power of the word and the logos thing. Nineteenth degree is the nineteenth degree is the Grand Pontiff. The play that corresponds as Henry the sixth play. Summary Across the Henry the Sixth trilogy, England's Fortunes Decline Abroad and at Home. Part one shows the loss of France and the rise of Joan of Arc and Talbot. Part two depicts the escalating factionalism and civil unrest. Part three plunges fully into the Wars of the Roses, with brutal battles between Lancaster and York culminating in the Shattered Realm and the rise of Richard the Third. Themes include collapse of legitimate authority, the cost of war, the legacy of nobility, and heroism in masonry. The grand pond of Degree stresses the continuity and influence of the past on the present future. The play is all things that result from from past deeds, the struggle between light and darkness, good and evil, the idea that good ultimately triumphs Mason's responsibility to uplift future generations and to think beyond his own era. So in the play moral ambiguity and struggle, Henry the Six is personally devout and gentle but politically weak, while figures like Margaret and York display ruthless ambition. The past shaping the future the wars betrayals misjudgments in Henry the Six plant the seeds for him or for Richard the Third, who is the next play In the next the next example, the entire are echoes of the nineteenth degree insistence that the past is never dead. It is the foundation of that will be built good or ill. Let's see here, you've got the this is cool in the nineteen degree symbols and signs that you've got a triple cross, the meter, the censor, and the crown of stars. The play revolves around corrupted spiritual authority, contested legitimacy, and priestly overtones. The triple cross tensions appear in the War of the Roses. There are three overlapping factions in that particular historic conflict. So you got those three crosses representing the three parties of the War of the Roses. And then Henry the six is the metered king. He's pious but ineffective real quick. That proverb righteousness keep it keepeth him that is upright in the way, but wickedness overthrow with the center. That one's pretty self explanatory. The proverbs overthrow is literally the War of the Roses. Nineteen we've got resh, which meets head or leadership, collapse of leadership, chaos of many heads. Here we go, and again the more you go through these, the more on the nose they get. The twentieth degree is the master of the symbolic Lodge. Play that corresponds is Richard the Third. Play summary. Richard of Gloucester schemes, lies and murders his way to the throne. His manipulation of appearances, oaths, and loyalty creates a reign of terror that ultimately collapses and he is defeated by Henry Tudor Henry the seventh. Roussalo's ambition conscience, legitimacy, and divine justice and Masonry the degree focuses on the responsibilities. Is the master to embody and teach truth, justice, and tolerance the central virtues of leadership, restoring masonry and symbolically any institution to its original purity. It's interesting because it ends with a tutor the end of this play, Henry the Seventh, the father of Henry the Eighth, who ends up being Elizabeth's father, takes over. So this is where it drops from Richard the Third and this is exactly where that Maravingian line kicks back in, and it's where Bacon at the end of this play, what's coming next is Bacon, Elizabeth and all that whatnot. You've got keys and golden circles that all tie into the play that those are the signs the proverb the beginning strife is as when one letteth out water. Therefore leave off contention before it be meddled with warns against tyranny, conflict, and moral decay, all the things that got Richard the Third deposed and the tutors in there. Play begins with strife unleashed by Richard. The war the roses let out the water that drowns the kingdom. Richard is the archetype of the degrees warning, unchecked strife, catastrophic.
Speaker 2: Collapse, huge strife, a lot loving the strife.
Speaker 4: Yeah, So that Hebrew letter is tav or the seal or completion. Henry the seventh. Let's see here. Henry the seventh was the son of Edward the third, who was a plantagene His wife, Elizabeth of York, was a plantagenet. So that's where the true divine right, like I was saying, begins again. And I will skip on to the twenty twenty first degree. This one's kind of interesting. I'll just go through key things because I know this is a lot of me just reading. But so the twenty first degree is the Noah Kite or Prussian Night, and the play there is Henry the Eighth So we're now on to Queen Elizabeth. The first Dad noah Kite is a non Jew who follows the seven Noah Hyde laws. So it's a non Jew who follows the seven like kind of Jewish laws, and it's also embodied. Those seven laws are embodied in the lower Sufferer of the Kabalistic Tree of Life. Let's see here. So Henry the Eighth portrays the political and personal entry of Henry's reign, especially as marriage to amberleyn descendant of Edward the first Plantagenet, includes ambition, religious and political change, the personal cost of royal decisions let's see here, arrogance and humility, courtesy and dignity. What are we on number twenty one? I mean, I can keep going through these things, but I'd love to find some of these proverbs that are incredible.
Speaker 1: I was wondering this, Ernie, this is amazing a series of correspondences.
Speaker 4: I was wondering, if.
Speaker 1: You'll share the thirty three somewhere online, Maybe not the entirety, but just the correspondences maybe just.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that was that was kind of my plan to get done before here and be able to like throw them up instead of me just not.
Speaker 1: Necessarily for us, But I just mean for you and the other folks that might be interested in this, because you really nailed some interesting things.
Speaker 4: I think here, yeah, and it's when I'm not rambling and you're looking at this and the words by side by side by side, it's it's a little more incredible than my uh.
Speaker 1: And then I say, I see the incredibleness of it, because I'm sure other people do too. But one one thing that this all kinds of kind of weaves together, at least in my humble opinion. There's there's the masonry, there's the King James.
Speaker 4: Bible, and there's.
Speaker 1: The Shakespeare stories. As you're bringing together these and these are all, as you pointed out, foundational to our culture today. Shakespeare still is so influential to people's mind states. We don't even realize it. And and it all makes me think because of d and Bacon and there incredibleness and and all the weird hidden aspects that they encoded with everything and and put forth all these sometimes wonderful lessons really, but it makes it makes me think about in the Republic, there is an aspect of the dialogues where he there I forget who is talking, forgive me, but they're talking about the ideal nation or city state, and they are talking about how there would have to be a vanguard and so on, and there would have to be a mythos, there would have to be these stories, and there would have to be also this religion. And it's it's fascinating that all that the three streams, and maybe more even but the Masonry, Shakespeare, and King James Bible come together right at the same time, where there's this whole New world and it and in one sense, maybe it was just Virginia that they were trying to make this their little city state in a sense, as you alluded to in the beginning, and more broadly the colonies in the New World at large. But it just makes me think that they really were trying to do what was put forth in the Republic, and you're finding this stream that really hits on it.
Speaker 4: And then later echoed in Francis Bacon's short story The New Atlantis. I mean, I think that that the New Atlantis has become almost old hat in in conspiracy circles because it's just the same old points have been have been brought up for decades about the New Atlantis, but it really is what this country ended up being. And if you really look at this, it really truly reads like the Bacons or these Merovingians this idea for this this republic, because they kept trying it. I mean, the Meyrivingians start in one area and they move all over Europe. They move into Scotland, they move into you know, throughout the connected bloodlines. They move everywhere, and they change things a little bit, even down to Henry the Eighth splitting away from the Roman Catholic Empire, right, and then the Anglican Church ends up being the same kind of oppressive force that the Holy Roman Empire was in England to the Catholics who end up being in England. They oppressed them the same way the Catholics were oppressing this upstart kind of Protestant Protestantism. And then these Puritans and Calvinists come over to the New World, and so it feels like they're just jumping out of these places that are a little you know, once their their enlightenment ideals get like kind of exposed for not being in line with the church or or or culture at the time. You know, it's like the it's like the Templars who who factor into this as well. Once they once, you know, they become too powerful and maybe their ideas are a little bit too enlightened. All of a sudden, the Pope and the French King want them gone. You know, where do they go? They go to Scotland and hang out with the precursor to the Bruce Klan and help the Bruce Klan win the independence of Scotland from England, who at the time was Catholic. And they even Scotland at that time gets uh like excommunicator. Bishops get excommunicated from the Catholic Church. So actually, when Henry the Eighth just a short time later split from the Catholic Church, Scotland was like, we've been split for a while. But I don't need to go through like any more questions, but like, this is kind of another.
Speaker 1: Question, and I would ask you to do one more because I I'm maybe a plain Jane of the Shakespearean world.
Speaker 4: I like Macbeth and also things line oh yeah, yeah, I'm still in the twenties here, let me let me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what is the number of Macbeth?
Speaker 4: And could you break that one down? Yeah? And and Juliet, it's a really good one too. Tim and of Athens, Caesar and let Macbeth. Macbeth is twenty eight, so it's a twenty eighth degree Knight of the Sun or the Prince Adept. This is where they get really cool too, man, all right, So the play Summery is spurred by a prophecy that his wife's and his wife's urging, Macbeth murders King Duncan and seizes the Scottish throne. Haunted by guilt and driven by paranoia, he commits further atrocities until he's overthrown and killed. Themes ambition, prophecy, moral corruption, and the overturning of natural order in masonry. The twenty eighth degree Night of the Sun or Prince Adept involves universalism, intolerance, deep esoteric and symbolic study of alchemy, kabbala and cosmology, the pursuit of inter illumination the sun within duties of reflection, work, prayer, hope, and teaching hidden truths. So the way that's represented in the play obviously the occult and esoteric themes, that's the whole boil, boil, whatever and toil, you know. The witch scene. Witch is visions, prophetic apparisions, saturate Macbeth, making it Shakespeare's most overtly occult tragedy or other than A Midsummer Night's Dream. I think it's the most overtly occult play that he has. This aligns with the twenty eighth degrees fascination with the unseen and the symbolic perverted quests for secret knowledge. Macbeth, like a twisted adept, seeks advancement by violent shortcuts rather than genuine enlightenment, similar to those who in Masonic legends seek the master secrets through murder. The highrom Abyss story. Also, the thing you'll notice too in this mapping is that, again those first degrees, it's a little less weight on them. They're a little less heavy. But you also notice in the first degrees that they are allegory for how you should be. And then when once you get to the tragedies that switch at the same time the degrees change, they all become tales of like warning. All the plays are don't do this, don't be like this, you know what I mean? So all the all the the the So the first fourteen degrees are the comedies. The first fourteen plays, I'm sorry, the first fourteen plays are the comedies. The first fourteen degrees are the ineffable degrees, and then it switches to the chival ric and religious degrees after that. And once you get to the chivalric and religious degrees, that's when you start getting these these cautionary All the plays are like cautionary. Don't be like Macbeth, don't be like Romeo and Juliet, don't be like Richard the Third and and whatnot. But within the let me see, that's number twenty eight. So if we go to morals and dogma, the signs and symbols of the degree listed or the Sun, the zodiac wheel, the seven rays, and esoteric hermetic signs, and Macbeth attempts to control fate itself, sort of brushing up against the zodiac. The wis. The witches invoke hermetic and planetary forces, light versus darkness, which is the sun imagery, which matches to the symbols in that degree and its central tension. That proverb, if I'm not mistaken, it's a good one too. Let's see here. Wealth gotten, yeah, this is perfect. Wealth gotten by vanity shall be diminished, but he that gathered by labor shall increase. He literally kills the king and takes over his kingdom. So vanity decline, true labor increase macbeest kingship equals vanity seized unlawfully. Macbeth gains a crown by vanity, murder and prophecy. His reign diminishes instantly, just like the proverb says, Malcolm and McDuff represent lawful labor, a flawless symbolic match the proverbs warning is myth Beck's whole arc.
Speaker 1: And then that correspondence is so.
Speaker 4: And it as I mean, it gets ridiculous. Here we go. The path in the thirty three Pathways of the Kabbalah is nun or Nun, which is death and continuity. Death pursues the wicked death, fate, cycles, darkness, sorcery. That's what's encompassed in that. It's go back one because this one's really cool too, am I right?
Speaker 2: The one thing I do want to say, I just want to add, like I know, somebody had to ask, like at the beginning of the show about rituals being like plays or anything, and I was like, yeah, I think you know kind of they are. From my experience.
Speaker 4: You can write them out like that for sure.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but even from my experience with the oto thinking about taking you know, some of the initiations, well, any of the ones I did, they were fucking long and drawn out, Like there's multiple people in there. You could be answering and saying stuff to multiple people around you. It's just like, you know what it is.
Speaker 4: It is a play, right, Yeah.
Speaker 2: They all give you a context of like kind of like where you are and what's going on. You can figure it out from what people saying.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, yeah, it's I It's kind of been clear to me in the back of my head that this could be the case, but I never thought it would, you know, stack up the way the way that it did. This one here twenty four is Titus Andronicus. This is the one that I was talking about with the tongue being cut out. Plot summary, Roman general Titus Andronicus returns victorious and sacrifices a Goth princess, sparking a revenge spiral between his family and Tamora, queen of the Goths. The play is famously violent and depicts mutilation, rape, and murder as revenge escalates without limit. The degree Prince of the Tabernacle. Number twenty four focuses on divine omnipresence, the immortality of the soul, serving God, country and brethren, faith and divine justice and spiritual reward. Apparent absence of the divine justice. Characters shoot characters shoot arrows with pleas to the gods, but no visible divine intervention arrives revenge instead of faith. Let's see here the signs altar, which is crazy. He sacrifices in the play. He sacrifices a Goth princess on an altar. The symbols of that particular degree in freemasonry. The very first one is an altar, cherubim, flaming sword, veil of sanctuary. Titus is the grim priest of vengeance the killing of Lavinia. The they have this big feast of revenge. Alter sacrifices flaming sword, symbolizing or fits the brutality. See what that proverb is. Proverb is gonna be the mouth of the just, bring us forth wisdom, but the fraward tongue shall be cut out. The degree teaches the divine order exist even when unseen. The froward tongue describes the Gos Saturnius Tamora and Aaron Rome's mouth of the Just. Mutilated tongues literally become symbols in Lavinia's mutilation, that's his daughter. They cut her, cut her tongue out. Proverbs imagery manifests literally in a play speech, mutilation, justice, and divine silence. And then I'll do Romeo and Juliet because that one's pretty wild too. Fuck I'll find it real quick. But now you know what Antony and Cleopatra. That's the thirty second degree. So that is the highest degree in Scottish Rite freemasonry other than the thirty third degree, which you can only be invited to. It's an honorary degree. So thirty second degree Master of the Royal Secret. And that's the third that's Antony and Cleopatra place mark. Antony, one of the three rulers of Rome, is torn between his duty to Rome and his love for Cleopatra, Queen of Egypt. Political tensions with Octavius Caesar escalate into war. Antony and Cleopatra's choices lead to defeat and their suicides. The themes are love, duty, East versus West, public versus private identity, and the nature of greatness you've got in masonry. The Royal Secret of equilibrium, the balance of opposing forces, justice versus mercy, reason verse passion, spirit versus matter, harmony between heavenly and earthly duties, understanding the true sovereignty is intermastery and not just external. Literally the East and the West as opposites Roman Egypt, love and duty, Antony's downfall as a Roman who who chooses love over duty to his country, transfiguration and death. In the final scenes, Cleopatri reimagines Antony and herself in an almost mythic cosmic terms. Let's see, that's thirty two. So the sign the signs and symbols are really interesting. In this one. You've got a skull, a black dagger, a Teutonic cross. Oh wait, no, that's not I'm in the wrong one. Uh here it is a double headed eagle, a globe, a crown, black and white reconciliation. Literally Antony and Cleopatra are I just this just kind of hit me, the black and white reconciliation. You literally have a white Roman guy and you've got this this Egyptian princess. Anthony and Cleopatra are literally two heads on one imperial body. And think about the very first symbol in this degree of freemasonry is a two headed eagle. Their fates turned on control of the globe. The double eagle, symbol of unity and duality, fits them both perfectly. It's thirty two. Uh, you've got proverb. The rich rule is over the poor, and the borrow is the servant to the lender of the degree. Antony borrows Caesar's political stability becomes servant to Rome. Cleopatra borrows Antony's power, becomes servant to passion. Rome rules the poor. The proverb reflects psychological, political, and karmic debts at the heart of the play. Yeah, and then here we go.
Speaker 1: The uh.
Speaker 4: Cough is the cabalistic path, holiness or back of the head. The unseen, unseen motives hidden passion, rule Destiny Othello's a really crazy one too, that that degree and play are all about judging. I'll just read it. I got it right. Here, do one more. I'll do one more and then I'll shut my mouth.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 4: Let's see here. Yeah, thirty first degree is the inspector inquisitor Athello. The plot summary Othello, a Morris general in Venetian service, secretly marries Desdemona. His insign Iago drives, driven by envy and malice, manipulates events to convince Othello that Desdemona is unfaithful. Consumed by jealousy, Othello kills Desdemona and then himself when the truth is revealed. Trust, jealousy, race, manipulation, and the tragedy of misjudgment. In Masonry, the inspector inquisitor. This degree concerns moral self judgment and inner tribunal of conscious conscience, the duty to investigate motives with fairness and impartiality. He marks his wife because some dude told him some rumors about her banging somebody else. The danger of prejudice, I mean literally, Othello is the only like, hey, here's a black guy and a white woman play. I mean that was unheard of for that time, but for then the Masonic degree to literally deal in danger of prejudice, rash judgment, and Brian credulity and the need to balance justice with mercy. That one's pretty my mind blowing. The proverb is.
Speaker 3: Who's so, He's been one of my favorite plays.
Speaker 4: It's great. I've seen that two or three times, and it's all is one of the best. Whoso keepeth his mouth and his tongue keepeth his soul from troubles. The degree warns against deception and manipulation, and the control of speech is a core lesson of that degree matches perfectly with the proverb alignment with the play Iago the unkept tongue that causes ruin, so literally within the proverb it talks about talking crap and screwing stuff up. Othello fails to guard his mind or as speech Desdemona's innocence is destroyed by false words. The proverb literally predicts the tragedy. The tongue destroys the soul. And let's see here, Yeah, Othello, that is gonna be Zadi or the righteous one, and uh, the whole play is righteousness corrupted by deception. The inspector inquisitor. Also Othello becomes the inspector inquisitor of his wife, judge, jury, and executioner. So that one I forgot about that Othello lines up maybe more perfectly than any of them Macbeth, Hamlet, and it literally goes like that as you go down. And then also the thirty third degree, which is like this unknown degree you've got the very last play in the Shakespeare folio, Symboline, which is a play that a lot of people say, yeah, whoever wrote it, they out wrote all these, but maybe not this one. It seems Symboline seems like off from from the rest of them. It's the thirty third degree. It's on page three sixty nine. There's a correlation between thirty three and three sixty nine. It's I'm sure there's I mean, this is just notes. This is more that I've typed out since I was in high school. For God's sakes, there's probably a book in this kind of mapping these things together. But there's there's tons more there. I'm pretty sure.
Speaker 3: I wonder if it has anything to do with like the Keys of Solomon.
Speaker 4: Well, Solomon wrote, I mean, yeah, Solomon wrote Proverbs and most of you know, all a lot of Shakespeare's works deal with the Middle Ages. And I believe that's when you know, templars are coming back and people are coming back from the Crusades in the Holy Land. I think that's really when Europe got saturated with actual texts from those Middle Eastern occult practices and whatnot. That's when all the grimoires show up. Now, they don't have anything older than the Ages that is publicly known about, but all this esoteric wisdom from the East pops up in the Middle Ages and starts being practiced like in earnest and it just so happens that coincides with the end of the Crusades and the end of the Templars. So yeah, any questions anymore.
Speaker 1: Well, fascinating stuff. I just think those the miss ordered numbers are definitely interpret uh, presenting something uh with with what I've seen. The hints as far as like they left behind in relation to geometry and numerology kind of are what led people to go, Wait, Shakespeare is not real, it was this guy. It was these So I'm sure I would bet anyway that those page numbers are communicating something uh. And I wonder maybe if they're it's as simple as possibly with the Fibonacci sequence.
Speaker 4: It's not look close, it's actually close like the Fibonacci I was thinking off by like a number here or there.
Speaker 1: It's weird, Okay, interesting, I was wondering, Yeah, if they were each kind of their own little cipher related.
Speaker 4: To something too, that they come together well interesting anyway. I have a theory, and again I'm not mathematically minded to take it all the way, And I'd like to find somebody who could work with me, and I haven't found where anybody's ever ever tried to do it. But in the book The New Atlantis by Francis Bacon, it's almost unreadable because the amount of numbers that are listed in it, like it it's like all numbers. It's like they're There were eight men and they were on two boats, and they rowed out to us, and they stayed five hundred feet away, and they asked us how many were on the boat, and we told them fifty. And they put are sick in two rooms, and they put us in seventeen rooms. And I mean, it's the whole it's almost unreadable because of it.
Speaker 3: That's exactly how it is. It's like exhausting, and it's like, what the fuck is this supposed to mean?
Speaker 4: So I took I went through that book and I recorded every number in order and ran it through an AI program just to see if there was anything anything there. And I mean and I ran it through like three different AI programs and they all each one said, yes, there's something here. The markers for a code are are here. And then when I plugged in, hey, what about like Baconian code? Because he had specific ciphers like the Baconian side for that he he created himself. And then when I did that, all of them were like, well, yeah, you have to do this, and then they want to run all these It just goes beyond my capability. But there's something in that. Yeah, there's no way, there's even like the in the first paragraph the words patience and deliverance. Now, this is a book about Christians who are lost at sea and just happened to bump into an island that nobody ever knew of that's filled with other Christians that save their lives, and the words patients and deliverance are used on like the first page and never used again in the rest of the book, which those are two like I looked up the odds of that, and it's it's pretty astronomical considering like the speech of the time. But the two ships, remember I told you that when they crash landed on Bermuda, they took apart the old ship and built two ships, and they named those two ships the Patients and the Deliverance. And the new Atlantis came out in sixteen I believe it was sixteen twenty six, So you've got The Tempest being written in sixteen ten. The King James Bible in sixteen eleven. Sixteen twenty three is the first folio, and then sixteen twenty six is I believe when Bacon dies and The New Atlantis is published posthumously. Posthumously, Yeah, so I think there's something something in there, and I think that particular book connects as well. And one of those ships that disappeared just happened to have fifty people on it, which is the exact number of the people in the New Atlantis on the ship that were lost at sea. So it's interesting too. And if you look back, the captain of that particular ship that went missing forever was a guy named Matthew Fitch. But if you look back, if your nerd like me and you have the complete works of John Smith, Matthew Fitch was one of the original mariners who came over in sixteen oh seven, and in July of sixteen oh seven he was killed by a Native. And then in sixteen oh nine he's all of a sudden the captain of the ship the catch in the supply mission that goes missing forever, that has fifty people on it. And then Bacon's Knew Atlantis comes out with a book about fifty people lost at sea on a ship and a dead guy was supposedly the captain of Yeah, it's weird, and they specifically say in the history that the captain of that particular ship that went missing the catch was the mariner Matthew Fitch, who was on the original sixteen oh seven mission, but right clearly in John Smith's works, he talks about going out on a hunting expedition in the woods around Jamestown and he gets Matthew Fitch gets mortally wounded by an arrow from a native. There's all kinds of weird crap in Virginia and Jamestown, Bacon and stuff like that.
Speaker 2: So go on forever. That's that was weird, Okay. So it's sort of like wonders of why fake your death or you didn't? Yeah, like yeah, like like yeah, just the point of like, I don't know, was there any questions that you guys wanted to ask or anything or anything that you wanted to bring up? You know, I think that was pretty Uh, that was a lot of shit, dude. You really got one look at this Shakespeare's stuff. Dude.
Speaker 4: I'm telling you, it's it's old hat. The bit I feel like the the bacon Shakespeare, Mason things almost been beat to death to where like even us conspiracy folk are like, oh this again. But the more it all trickles back, I really do think Bacon and masonry is that connective tissue. As much as we want to look at like the Masons now, is these like fish fry community like leader guys. There is something There is a nugget in that that system that I really think is responsible for the stewardship of of the the kind of Bacon ideal and the new Atlantis plan.
Speaker 3: In the bloodlines too. It's just so weird.
Speaker 4: I mean, you can't keep those bloodlines going and the knowledge of them, you know, known publicly. You have to do it within a system like this, and that's the perfect system for for you know, the monarchy used to be one thing. But again that writing was on the wall. Monarchies were falling. Thank you, Thank you very much.
Speaker 2: Man. Yeah, that was a lot of stuff. You got me wondering about the OTO. But they have different number of degrees.
Speaker 4: But I mean, doesn't it I mean, it wasn't the OTO.
Speaker 2: I mean, well see that's the thing too, Yeah, yeah, it was, it was. It was originally more degrees and when Crowley took it over. He knocked out a fun one of them and also made a base on.
Speaker 4: The Book of the Law and Cray.
Speaker 2: But like some of the some of them, I do think what's going on in the initiations still follow to an extent.
Speaker 4: He was a thirty third degree mason out of Mexico. He went down to Mexico and studied masonry. I mean he was pretty he was pretty into it, but I mean he kind of did that with everything. He kind of had this pattern of joining in order and then causing chaos and then being like peace, I know, like going starting over again with another one.
Speaker 2: But yeah, before we wrap it up, I'll let U let everybody plug their stuff again, Julia. I want to remind everybody, but they can find all your amazing stuff.
Speaker 3: Yeah, thanks so much for having me. This one was really interesting. I knew it would be cosmic Peach podcast wherever you listen to podcasts. I got some cool min Ninda's brother stuff up right now that you can check out. But yeah, thanks for having me and loved the conversation.
Speaker 2: Yes, I actually got stuck so many thoughts. I was just like fuck, but like it was all I I don't know, I didn't want to go up on tangents.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's what happens every time I'm that work, listening to the cult reject.
Speaker 2: I was even like, what when.
Speaker 4: You went on hearing you guys, and I'm like, oh, dude, I gotta and then I find another path that I'm like dying down for like three days.
Speaker 2: He said something like about what the roses like thirty minutes ago, and I was like kept on like thinking about something. So yeah, Ethan Indigo, please, sir, everybody know where they can find all the amazing book.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Nick, Julia and you guys rock Ernie, thank you so much. That was really interesting. I looked way great correspondence and lessons in that. I can't wait to look at it more. Honestly, Ethan Indigo Smith online. I'm u doing a podcast too with Headless and Ricardo on Sundays Sunday Trialogues, and I have a bunch of books available and write coming out frequently anyway, So and I appreciate everyone in the chat too.
Speaker 2: Thanks Nick, everyone, thank you, sir, thank you, and Ernie. Please let everybody know where they can find all your stuff.
Speaker 4: Yep, Virginia's for conspiracy lovers, podcasts everywhere podcasts are, and then we're over there on end Oh in YouTube, I think I forgot to say. We do have a YouTube page and a lot of a lot of my personal research is visual and so I throw up maps and diagrams and lay lines and stuff like that. So it's worth going to we've been We took about two months off, but we're about to start hitting it pretty hard again. So yeah, Virginia's for conspiracy lovers anywhere you can find weirdos like me.
Speaker 2: Well, so thank you for coming on again. That stuff as wild and even the people listen again, and I do say this a lot the people. If you're catching the play, check the chat with the people in the chat. A lot of a lot of stuff to add too. Got stuck on that too a couple of times. But uh again, Julia, I appreciate you coming on. It's always nice to have you here. For real. It's great to see you and Ethan appreciate it as well. I owed both you guys are on the seam like time zone, so yeah, I appreciate you guys dealing with this as well. And Ernie for real, for real, it's always a pleasure to have you on. You always welcome on. Anytime you got a topic, you know, you can always hit me on hell yeah, you know. It's always some wild shit.
Speaker 4: I got another one coming. I think Thomas Jefferson was a murderer, so oh okay, all right, easy with that. I'm pretty sure he killed his mentor the guy that made the booby flag.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, so that he could keep.
Speaker 4: Slavery in existence. That should be in cindiary.
Speaker 2: You all right, No, I look forward to that. H That's the end of this one, and again, thank you everybody in the chat. I appreciate that. And uh, until the next one, everybody be well
Speaker 4: Thank you, bye bye y