Speaker 1: Hey, everybody, Mike here with AJ with Everything is a Bit episode twenty six.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're getting there.
Speaker 3: Not forty four.
Speaker 1: We went from forty four to twenty last time. We couldn't remember what episode it was, so we said AJ's favorite number forty four. But yes, let's let's check in on the health of our Rampooba here.
Speaker 3: Oh boy, what's going on with you?
Speaker 2: Man? I'm fine that blood I had my blood test taken for prostate situations and everything came back fine. Nothing to worry about. Everything's fine. Last we spoke a couple of weeks ago was oh there, we know, not even not even a couple weeks ago. We were talking about this is kind of ridiculous to you, but you know, I'm honest about everything. I have a little blood in my semen not scared me. I never saw that before. So I immediately went online because that's what we all do. We all think that Jack GPT has the answers that every doctor can't find, and it could scare you if you look up your your symptoms careful because mine went from everything you can imagine. But basically, something like that can come and go and it's all it's gone. Already. It could be a broken blood vessel that just occurred, could have been vigorous masturbation session. You don't know. But as I tell you the today, I woke up, I was going to bed at like eleven thirty. I get this little friend pop up in my shorts and I said, well, I can't waste this. This is too good to waste. I don't want to roll over on my kickstand. So I took care of it. And I just saw what I didn't want to see. But it's fine. Took a time, ran to the doctor, got a prostate examine, a blood penaltful prostate. Everything's fine and the situation that happened hasn't happened again. So very strange, But you.
Speaker 1: Didn't feel different in any other way than no.
Speaker 2: I think honestly what it is. And the doctor said that it could be because my liver has taken a beating over the years. Whenever your liver it takes a beating, you have a problem. Your blood has a problem plotting. That's why you can tend to bleed in different areas of your body. So it could happen there. Even like if I blow my nose, I'm not gonna know it's bleed, but I'll see like pink on the tissue. If I I bang my shins a lot, on the bottom of beds, whatever, my shins are always getting hurt, and I tend to bleed more like that because the blood isn't clotting properly, because the liver is not one hundred percent. So that could be something that's in my future. Even though I take everything to reverse the damage. You know, trying to correct twenty five years of insanity doesn't happen overnight. So solenium, milk, thistle, liver, cleanse, all sorts of shit I take every day. Wow, So what I gotta do? I mean, it's you can't. You can, you can, you can make it, you can make it better, you can regenerate, but if you go too far then it can't. So doing all I can to keep it, to keep it kosher. We'll see what happens, but at least I know what that means. If it happens again, I'm not gonna get frantic right away. You start thinking, can't at least.
Speaker 1: I mean, and they checked it for a whole variety of things.
Speaker 2: Yeah, No, I'm fine, Everything's fun, all right? There?
Speaker 1: You have it, folks, So we'll extend AJ's contract by another twelve minutes, spending any physical and twelve months. This is the stupidest fucking thing. Well it's almost gone now, it's scabbed and it's and it's little now. But I uh, I bit my lip like the worst I've ever bit my lip two weeks ago, and I went out on Kenny's boat the next day, which, folks, if you, if you listen to any relationships, is a bit episode. Listen to this week's because we have some great stories on there. And it's not if you're not into the numerology astrology. There's not a lot of that in this episode. There's mostly a J and H talking and uh uh, I went on Kenny's boat and I just got I got completely trashed and didn't.
Speaker 3: Put any freaking sun block on until late in the day. I just got cooked.
Speaker 1: And my my lip, I've never really had a sunburn on my list. I get a sunburn on my lip the same time I bit my lip, and it just looks like you know, Simplex twenty seven, and uh it's I'm incredibly self conscious about it because I'm on Sure, I'm on Zoom all day and or on the river side with you, like right now, and so I'm constantly seeing it.
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 1: It's like I have to look in the mirror all day and see my lip. Buddy, it just two weeks worth that we've been dating. Me and the lip now, so.
Speaker 2: Well, you know, you know, it's worse. I don't look in the mirror. I can't stand the way I look. So if I brush my teeth in the morning, thirty seconds in the mirror, I'm done. But when I went to the doctor, she's examining me and she really, you know, really examined my package. She was all up in there and grabbing it, and you know, she said she found a hernia in my belly button. I'm like, really, She goes, look, she walks me toward a full length mirror, which I avoid, like isis And I'm looking at my body and sure enough, on the right side of my belly button it's a little like little bump that I never would look for, and there it is. So whatever, it's just getting older, bullshit hernia here.
Speaker 3: And there's nothing you're gonna do about it.
Speaker 2: No, no, of course not, of course, you know. So that's it. That's that's where I'm at.
Speaker 1: Dude, I don't think I could do a female doctor.
Speaker 2: It just happened that way.
Speaker 1: I know it did, I know it did, but I think I think I just run out.
Speaker 2: I don't you know, I feel comfortable with any doctor, but I think for a man, you should have a male urologist because they know what it's like. Like I told you, I said on the show, when I take a leak, or when I take my package out of my shorts or underwear, I know what it weighs. I've been holding it for years. I get no, no, no, I'm a number, but I feel it in my pod.
Speaker 3: Come on, it said sixteen pounds. Sixteen.
Speaker 2: Women know how much their breast way they can help, So I know what I would. So I said to her, I feel like my package weighs less, which I knew right away. She can't answer this question. She's just not gonna have any idea. And she's rubbing, you know, squeezing each testicle, and she's I'm looking for a herdie. She went to town on it and it didn't bother me, And thank god I didn't get a chubby. She's not that kind of doctor where you look and go oh, just you gotta be careful around her. She's kind of cute. There was no danger of me getting a chubby. But I'm not really ashamed of doctors. I just like, have at it, do what you gotta do.
Speaker 1: No, maybe maybe she was highly insulted because if she's she's beating it up like a like a heavy.
Speaker 2: Bag, maybe she's shying at me. Yeah. Yeah, that's a good.
Speaker 1: Point, and nothing's happening, you know now she's she's worried about the penal diet. You've been so you think you lost you lost a four or five ounces in the penis how you do that? Well?
Speaker 2: At least I didn't get the finger up the ass, because that's not something I enjoy. I'm not into that. I'm not I'm not even a one knuckle guy. So when a doctor did that for me years ago for the prostate exam, not a fan of it. And when they pull their finger out, it feels like you just shit yourself because they got vasilina and they go, they hand you one tissue and they said clean up one. I need to howl.
Speaker 3: Now. Is that is that a reciproble thing?
Speaker 1: So?
Speaker 2: Is it?
Speaker 3: Is it? Where?
Speaker 1: So you will go near someone else's ass.
Speaker 3: It's just yours. Oh, I don't want to have manipulated.
Speaker 2: I have no problem with assholes. No, I rather enjoy a nice asshole now and then. But not in mind that minds have closed, the borders closed on that. Here's belly button, here's belly button, and and assholes.
Speaker 3: That's kind of one sided.
Speaker 1: So you never in all the years, you've never had a girl like try to return the favor after you. One girlfriend, you know, made your own Caesar salad.
Speaker 2: One girlfriend did. She kept begging me to do it. She wanted to do it so bad. This is not Back in the early nineties, I said, all right, you know whatever. It didn't feel right. I could tell why some men would like it, but I didn't like it. More than ten seconds. I was done. But I understand why. It's in a roget of zone for sure, but it's not for me. Not for me. I'm not putting down anybody who likes it. It's definitely something that can get you, you know, tripped out. But I wasn't relaxed enough to enjoy. That's I'm just too self conscious of that.
Speaker 1: You know, in the old days, we would have taken a survey of the audience to find out who likes it.
Speaker 3: We won't do that, Okay, snow.
Speaker 2: White, Oh God, snotty whit?
Speaker 3: Have you seen it?
Speaker 2: No, I'm not going to see it. I do see everything just to talk about it. But I've seen clips of it, and I know I'll go even further. It's not so much Rachel Zeglis a little bitch and just a loud amount tone deaf idiot. But Gail Gado, it is a Goodon or Godo.
Speaker 1: I say Goodon's, but it's usually gal Gado, isn't it gal gal right?
Speaker 2: Gal Gado? Who's beautiful. She can't act, She's never she never can act outside of being pretty in Wonder Woman. There's nothing she's been in with you like her acting. She's stiff, she's too big, she can't sing, her act, But yet she's a star. This is stupid. This little girl they hired, who can be very pretty when they make her up, not in snow white gear, but just in general, she's just a really little, conceited little bitch. The way she talks. Last week, everything I've done, people wait online to see me. She still doesn't get it how tone deaf she is about the movie, how it's not the way it should be. In thirty seven, she's not looking for a prince. She's she's looking to be a strong woman. This is the Philosopher.
Speaker 3: So changed it. So they had changed everything.
Speaker 1: This movie was in the can like a couple of years ago, right, yeah, and they had changed a bunch of shit, and we decided to go double back and unchange some shit because it went too woke.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they went walk with the dwarves. They had transgender dwarves, tall dwarves, short dwarves, black dwarves, you know.
Speaker 1: And in the actual final final is CGI dwarfs.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they went to ceg items, so they could have employed a lot of little people. But now let's just get the computer fired up and let's create dwarves. Yeah. Not fair, not nice. They could have given something even and he's not happy. He made a big comment. He pissed off. I mean, wouldn't you bess that's the one job that he's supposed to get. No, they didn't give it to him. So that's stupid.
Speaker 3: And he's the only little little man.
Speaker 2: And that's the other guy too, that's in a lot of movies. Can't think the guy from Jackass, we man, We man could have got a roll there too.
Speaker 3: We men, you know, we men still around.
Speaker 2: I think he didn't lose.
Speaker 1: I think women's around keep up with who blew themselves up?
Speaker 2: And yeah we lost a few of them. Ryan Dunn's gone. Bama is straight and narrow now. But yeah, they those guys. Steve o is fine, He's He's not He's the craziest man one of them. I know, I know, But yeah, they you know, they the studio Disney had to fly out their producer to go talk to Rachel Zecker and say, you gotta stop post it. You can't. They even put somebody on her, uh, some go to make sure she didn't post anything, or a crisis manager kind of shit. Doesn't understand that the problem is she knows, she's very cute. She's got Spielberg who hired her out of the Gate. Now she does the White Unfortunately, she's gonna stick around and be a star. But I don't like her personality at all. And she definitely killed a movie.
Speaker 1: What now is there even she's not hoping to meet a prince in the movie or issue.
Speaker 3: The prince is a non factor.
Speaker 2: You know, I don't, I don't. Did they did they take that out. Maybe they took it out. I don't even know. I don't know what the what the final edit is of this movie. Does she meet the Prince? She says snow White didn't need to. It's all a feminist version of it. But I'm not sure if she meets the Prince of this movie.
Speaker 3: We know nothing.
Speaker 1: We really we know nothing about snow White except that she's uh, she's obnoxious and woken. That they paired her, and I guess this all would have happened before October seventh, so before so tension between her and Godot who was.
Speaker 3: Who's former JDF?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean she's yeah, she's big time, She's.
Speaker 1: The real deal, So I could see the tension there. But that but to be fair, they were cast before AMAS attacks attacked Israel.
Speaker 3: But by the way, market, since.
Speaker 2: Snow White doesn't meet the Prince, the Prince has been replaced by a bandit named Jonathan, so she meets a bandit, no Prince Daman. The remake ditches the classic prince charming trope instead introduces Jonathan, a bandit who steals from the monarchy to help the poor. Oh boy, they're just dead dropping.
Speaker 3: How could they even put the title on it.
Speaker 1: It's not the movie, it's not the story.
Speaker 2: It's not it's not it's not he's a robin Hood figure. And uh, she's caught stealing potatoes from the evil Queen's castle to feed the starving villagers. So there's a little bit of politics in here, a little uh, you know, I'm a little shot to capitalism and migrants, perhaps because she's stealing potatoes who are basically picked by migrants. It's all. There's a big soup of bullshit wocism in here. That's what it is. Wow yea and the seven Dwarfs come to live with them and all the citizens of the kingdom. So that's about immigration too. You got the dwarfs. Dwarfs, the dwarves have moved in. Well, my wife used to hate me when.
Speaker 1: I I've got the When my daughter was young watching Dora the Explorer, I used to sit there and watch.
Speaker 2: You know, after a few years of seeing every episode, I started to go. You know, my wife was so mad. I said, she's always she's always going to Weller's house, always going to a Weller's house through the woods, over the mountains. I said, don't you understand, this is the this is the Mexican Central American theme. They have to cross over a bridge and she has to get past the grumpy old troll, which rhymes with border patrol. Don't you see this? And she's going, you're fucking crazy. They haven't map in the back back what the coyotes give? Then that's right there, right in front of us.
Speaker 3: You broke the code, you broke explorers code.
Speaker 2: It is it is.
Speaker 1: I know, man, we saw all these things coming and we couldn't get anybody to get anybody to listen, could.
Speaker 2: We sucks, I know, but it's it is the pendulum swimming because there's so many people who are denying all the things that Trump is trying to institute. I don't understand how. I know checks and balances are important, but I can't believe that a judge on a state level can just block what Trump wants to do as the president we elected. That doesn't make any sense to me.
Speaker 1: It's irustrated, it doesn't because you would you would think common sense would prevail. But and and look, it's just it's so hard to decipher the plan on the Democrat side, because the just appears to be no plan other than to complain about everything that happens. If I'm a constituent, I mean, I don't know what I think. Some of these issues are not even eighty twenty issues, they're ninety ten issues. And yet you still have the aocs and the job jazz mockets and all these people, and they don't seem to care that all of the research says the people that likely would vote for.
Speaker 3: You don't like your position on this.
Speaker 1: You would think there'd be some kind of adjustment, And how could you like the What is the position for defending Biden's position over the last four years of open border? What is the position that defends open borders. Well, it's okay that a few people got murdered, it's okay that a few people got raped. It's okay that some people got robbed. It's okay that, you know, some other crimes got committed.
Speaker 2: Most of the.
Speaker 1: People who who came through were good people just looking for a better life. And by the way, we don't give a shit about any of what we just said. We only care that we could get eight, ten, twelve million people in to vote Democrat because the coalition we built in two thousand and eight twenty.
Speaker 3: Twelve, it's kind of falling apart on us, and we need to any strategy.
Speaker 1: It's amazing how how little death matters in these considerations sort of, I mean, just bluntly.
Speaker 3: How little death matters.
Speaker 2: Remember Martha Radtitts who said about.
Speaker 3: Me just some was only several the Aurora.
Speaker 2: Apartment buildings being taken over by gangs. It's not all okay, you know, I don't know what there's no course correct. They seem to be just doubling down on what they what they were shouting in the last four years, eight years, and I thought somebody would come around and be a little sensible. At least Bill Mahert is going to meet Trump by now. He probably did already with kid Rock. Kid Rock broker that deal, and I'm interested in with Bill Moore has to say with sitting with Trump, that's gonna be great news. But no, he's the only person that was that's close enough to that side, that is so honest with the people, or not his people. He's an independent, but you know, just what are you doing?
Speaker 1: What'sclaring himself an independent these days?
Speaker 2: Not declaring But he's always said he's liberal. But when the old liberal way of.
Speaker 1: Being liberal, I think the way I think he's liberal but open minded and has a dose of common sense.
Speaker 2: He does.
Speaker 1: But hey, when you when you look at all of this stuff that's getting uncovered by by dosee, right, it's it's not hard to understand why they would fight so hard to conceal that and protect that. Look, they this has all been about just winning elections, and that's the only thing that matters, and you got to win them at any cost. You'll you'll lie and say the president doesn't have a serious case of dementia because because the only thing that matters is winning an election, you'll hold on to that until the moment you realize you probably can't win an election, and then you'll.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, yeah, who knew?
Speaker 1: Well, but you're you're willing to just to do that. And the these people that come out, you know, in the last couple of days you have to eat eat who was fucking around with the Chinese spot?
Speaker 2: Oh? I can't stand them coming coming coming out on this the signal stuff we are you're fucking kidding me. That is the pot calling the kettle black like I've never seen before. It's just giving secrets, getting ahead and giving secrets at the same time, and he's upset about the signal thing, which is an embarrassment. But I'm not Look, that's such a confusing topic. There's so many different angles or possibilities. I think Trump has to do something in this. I think he just can't send on his hands on this. He's got to be a little dramatic with something.
Speaker 1: Dude, I'm on not that not that Zoom is uh you know this mega encrypted UH service.
Speaker 3: But I'm on Zoom.
Speaker 1: I don't know how many times a day, probably three times a day. And I don't ever get on a Zoom where I don't know every single person.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: It's in the Zoom. So for.
Speaker 1: Jd Vance and HEG Seth and Tulca Gabbaran all these people Waltz two get in there and see. I mean, I don't, I don't. I've never used signal. I don't know what it looks like. But my but most of these you know slack, which is sort of the signal for the Developer universe. You you always see who's in the chat, so so there's so there's a a JG in the chat.
Speaker 3: I haven't seen anybody ask any of them yet. Well, who did you think that JG in the chat was? And if they then.
Speaker 1: Would have said, uh, I didn't see it, we don't know what their answer was. And one of the reasons we don't know is none of these people in Congress are you know, they're all older than Maxine. They don't know what questions to ask about anything technology because they don't understand anything more technologically. So but that's my my first question is you're in this app. Every one of these apps shows you everyone who's in there. This is, whether classified or not, whether a war plan or not. It's an important chat.
Speaker 2: Of course.
Speaker 1: In there.
Speaker 2: I don't I don't know if it feels like it's such an obvious thing you can spot that. Did this guy do it on purpose? I can't believe he would? Is he? Is he against what Trump wants?
Speaker 3: Is?
Speaker 2: Did he did somebody?
Speaker 3: You mean?
Speaker 2: I'm just like, maybe you know Trump's first of all.
Speaker 1: Here's why Walts didn't do it on purpose is because you never would have thought you'd get away with it somehow. I wanted to include that. He'd be like the last person anybody would want to include. But if I want to include somebody, I would be trying to conceal who that person was.
Speaker 2: Change his name in a signal, change his name in your phone directory or your email directory, so it's.
Speaker 3: Not jag something to conceal.
Speaker 1: So I'm really really curious as to how this happened, and learning about how it happened, but seeing it, seeing how desperately the msnbcs and cns are trying to turn this into, you know, something way beyond what it was. But I am concerned about it more from the standpoint of I don't get how anyone in there.
Speaker 3: Yeah doesn't.
Speaker 2: No, got a lot of smart people in that room.
Speaker 1: Doesn't realize that there's a set of initials or an account in there that you know.
Speaker 2: Now, it's very strange. That's why I think Trump has to do something. He can't just let the left go off on him constantly and make like this is what the fuck happened, make like this is a watergate or something. He's got to He's got to get in there and make a statement with the I don't know if there's going to be somebody fired or something has to happen.
Speaker 3: I think this is good.
Speaker 1: This is so stupid that it's gonna it's it's going to go away. And no one. First of all, no one's watching well when we want. This is purely I think more people from the right are watching MSNBC and CNN right now. I'm just had a curiosity to see what kind of insanity is driving. Is My whole opinion on the on the ratings of the view is that people just want to watch crazy and just go in there to just see crazy and find out what I'm saying, Sure.
Speaker 2: It is, Sure it is. Well. The thing is the fact that the Democrats are screaming so much about how this top secret information, you know, how we want transparency and truthfulness, and they just forget what they did for the last four years. The lying about Biden, you know, the lying about Hunter Biden, Joe Biden, so many things did, the horrible withdrawal from Afghanistan. All these things were done so poorly, and we thirteen soldiers on that day and not to mention, one hundred and something civilians, Afghan civilians were killed. That's just gone. But now there's phone chat on signal, which again, yeah, it's important, although I don't know what could have been done because this was happening kind of in live time pretty much, so it's not like the enemy could have intercepted it, or Goldberg could have gotten message into somebody. I'm not to say that it was still it was a bad look for sure, but it wasn't dire. I don't think it's a dire situation.
Speaker 3: No, I don't. I don't think it's a dire situation.
Speaker 1: I just think it's a really curious situation, like how in the hell. Yeah, it's something like this happened. Yeah, and if this app you're using is no longer secure than you need to go. They need to find out exactly how it happened, and then what they need to do to make sure it can't happen like that again.
Speaker 2: But let's not forget this guy could have this guy could have fit get out how to hack into that sort of thing.
Speaker 3: There's no there's no way.
Speaker 2: Okay, you'll probably do that, probably right. But if you think about who's behind the Atlantic, the found the publisher is was best was good friends with Gawayne Maxwell, She's friends with she went to school with Kamala. She's a strictly liberal, progressive person. And when I when Nan Patic interviewed me about Donald Trump way back in I think twenty sixteen, I wouldn't do it unless what They just email me the questions and I answer the questions. I didn't want to have anything edited out, and I take the conversation as well, and it ended up being fine because I said, I'm not going to say anything bad about Trump, so let's have at it. But we're doing it my way.
Speaker 1: I don't know about the conspiracy theories.
Speaker 3: Well I do know.
Speaker 2: It's just fun. It's fun, stupid, it's fun.
Speaker 1: But I am very curious to find out what actually happened.
Speaker 3: So we'll see. But I think the noise will die down. I think you're going to get on.
Speaker 1: Board because they're not going to make any way on this. No one's going to get fired, no one's going to resign.
Speaker 3: There there.
Speaker 1: They can scream all they want about the great risks of this. Yes, they took much. They did many more things that put the country at at much greater risk, but the what about ism is nauseating to just.
Speaker 3: Let it play itself out. Okay, So.
Speaker 1: I was doing my Death of Journalism show with John Ziggler yesterday and you and I had spent some time with Irina talking about the death of George Foreman the other day. And Ziggler hit me yesterday with something I had and it's so simple, but I had never thought about it. I'm curious you probably you probably did and and have realized it all along. But he made some He made some interesting observations on form, first of all, and I think.
Speaker 3: He's absolutely right. He said that.
Speaker 1: George Foreman made the most dramatic transition in public persona in history, I'd agree, going from this hated butcher who beat the crap out of his opponents and didn't care and just seemed ruthless, and.
Speaker 2: To this gregarious, lovable, always.
Speaker 1: A smile on his face, lovable guys selling the stupid grills, right, Yeah, that's a I agree.
Speaker 2: Him and Tyson, Him and Tyson. Tyson didn't has not quite reached a level of love and adoration that George Foreman did. But Mike certainly turned his life around from being that crazy, drunkyard, murderous dog to somebody we can put in the comedy and laugh at and watches one man's show and be amazed by him.
Speaker 1: But even when Mike was murdering opponents in his early twenties, he we were.
Speaker 2: Rooting for him. Yeah, we were, that's true.
Speaker 3: Against him.
Speaker 2: No, you're right, yeah, I.
Speaker 3: Think the closest thing to this is OJ. It's just inverted.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was the wait right, yeah, we all loved OJ Man. Oh yeah, yeah, that's interesting.
Speaker 1: So OJ did it, but OJ did it in a complete reverse. Yeah, Tiger had a little has had a little bit of Now Tiger's kind of yeah, back, Tiger's going to be interesting. I know now with this, with the Vanessa Trump thing, this, I'll.
Speaker 2: Tell you what. She looks good five kids later. She looks good still. I mean she looks I mean looks.
Speaker 3: And who she's been with?
Speaker 2: Have you like Donald Trump Junior? Who else? I'm sorry, I don't know. I don't know who track record.
Speaker 1: She was married to Saudi Prince, she dated, she dated DiCaprio. She she was married to a gang banger who.
Speaker 3: Went to Prince.
Speaker 2: Yes, I did this story years ago. That's right. She's got quite a background, right, That gang banger was a big story did on fame is a bitch? I forgot about that.
Speaker 3: So that's an interesting trip around the block.
Speaker 2: She must be a hell of a She must be a hell of a woman in bed. She's attracted all different types of men from all different Walks of Life and uh man. Then she spits out five kids for Donald Trump Junior. Jesus, there was five, five kids. I think Trump has right, five kids? Vanessa Trump five kids. I'm pretty sure that is amazing.
Speaker 3: Wow, I mean I only know Kai. What are the other kids?
Speaker 2: Let me see? Maybe I'm wrong. Kids. Okay, what does she got they have? No, I can't open it up. Hold on, how many kids does Vanessa Trump have?
Speaker 3: She's had a bunch of husbands, so that's two.
Speaker 2: You're right too, Joe Kai and Donald Trump the third. I thought there were five? Okay, two kids, that's okay. She looks fantastic, looks great, beautiful woman.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, she she does. And somehow, and this is a weird thing with with Trump is somehow, when like divorces happen inside of the you know, the clan, right right.
Speaker 2: People kind of stay in like like like gilder Brand, what's your name? Yeah, she's she's still in the family, guil guilful.
Speaker 1: Right, Well, she's you know, sent to to warm, warm Siberia. But but that's still yes, she's still still she's still full. I mean, Vanessa's still using the Trump name.
Speaker 2: Yep, why not?
Speaker 3: Yeah, and and look and and.
Speaker 1: Charlie Woods and Kai go to the same school in a very friendly that's right, and so play a lot.
Speaker 3: Of golf together.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So is Tiger I a political No, I'm serious, No.
Speaker 2: No, you're right. Those are some really calculated moves. It seems like I don't think Tiger I might not on a local level perhaps, but he can't get past that. He doesn't have that. He isn't that who can't get I don't think Tiger's beloved, of course, but I don't see him getting up into the national level of politics.
Speaker 3: I don't Oh my god, aj you do.
Speaker 2: I don't think you have hell takes he he's.
Speaker 3: A brilliant guy. Don't forget he went to Stanford.
Speaker 2: He's really really smart.
Speaker 1: He he would get elected. Yes, they'd throw they would throw all the but.
Speaker 2: Oh Trump behind him, it'd be a big yeah, of course.
Speaker 1: Maga behind him, plus every black man in America.
Speaker 3: Okay, you know, probably gonna have some trouble with some of the women.
Speaker 1: Yeah, of course, not gonna pull great with the one. But yeah, you know, you can look at it, you can go Okay. So Vance's twenty eight thirty two. Don Junior is six forty, Tiger at forty four, now Tiger b sixty something.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Tiger could do. Maybe he was running his bandar.
Speaker 1: But I've never seen that Rogan. I'd never seen the Rogan episode where I knew Baron had whispered something in all yeah it's on, but I didn't know exactly what it was.
Speaker 3: But now I really loved that.
Speaker 2: The great is he? Do you also know that? I mean, I know his father has billions, but every year on his birthday, Baron Trump, because he has a ton of money from trust what have you, gives twenty million away to charities for foster kids. I mean, obviously his parents set that up, but I've read that every year on his birthday, twenty million dollars goes to whatever charity concerning foster kids. He also was very responsible.
Speaker 1: That's that's two hundred million in a decade.
Speaker 2: That's that's what that was being written.
Speaker 3: Six hundred million over thirty years.
Speaker 2: Come on, well, I mean, if his father's worth ten billions, as far as worth ten billion, well they're saying that there's different reports three billion, eight billion. Who knows what his real worth is?
Speaker 1: Know it? I remember he used to fight to make sure you call him a billionaire.
Speaker 3: Okay, but he wasn't a billionaire.
Speaker 2: Well that was happening back then. I'm not sure, but you certainly know he is now. I mean, you know the guy. He's made so much money while in the office. There's different things he's done side deals that I'm not disputing his wealth. But look, whatever Baron is, Baron is giving. Obviously Trump and Malonni are doing it.
Speaker 3: I got I got.
Speaker 1: I mean, remember he's he's sold all kinds of ship over the state States.
Speaker 3: And the university and everything. Okay, So I don't know why. I don't know why I'm on this friggin list, but I got this. I got this?
Speaker 1: Uh where is it?
Speaker 3: Come on? Now? I can't just search Trump Store. Yeah, so I'm on the Trump store emails.
Speaker 2: So yeah.
Speaker 1: So the Maga Mom's Club is the Maga Mom's clubs the Maga Mom's Club.
Speaker 2: So who would order? So? Wait?
Speaker 1: So the take your friendships to the next level by outfitting yourself and friends with the official Mega Mom's Club sweatshirts perfect for you and your kindred spirits. Be a super mom, love your kids, and manage the house in true Maga style.
Speaker 2: Shot. Now, the house. Wow. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: The Mema Mom Mega Mom's club zip jacket is only ninety two dollars and it looks like it cost every bit of about six to make. There are the Maga hats and pink that are very nice, by the way. The pink Maga hat, Yeah, pink Mega pink, Yeah, very nice.
Speaker 3: Only fifty five dollars.
Speaker 2: For the for the pink, but not a bad China.
Speaker 1: We wait, there's a bunch of other I'm going to send this to you and make you get but they send out these emails with I haven't unsubscribed only because the merchandise is so fucking funny.
Speaker 3: I just I just want to get it. But but who's buying this shit?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: People buy the Maga hat like crazy, the fifty.
Speaker 1: Five dollars Mago women's hat hisself. Not a club zip for ninety two dollars.
Speaker 2: No, I haven't seen a woman wear a Maga gear, although you're in the state that women would wear it. Florida has got a lot of Maga women, very proud to be.
Speaker 1: Okay, but here's my I don't know how much money the Trump Store could be making at this point, but.
Speaker 3: I think if Trump's gonna move merchandise. He should.
Speaker 1: He should sell it at break even or a loss. He's supposed to be a man of the people. Now, don't sell fifty five dollars freaking hats and uh and put one of these in all of your all of your on all your fans heads by selling them at cost.
Speaker 2: Yet will all wear one?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's worth more money to you in the long run getting your merch out there and having everybody wear it, then trying to make a massive profit off of an individual item.
Speaker 2: What do we say our famous and bitch hats were great quality? They weren't.
Speaker 3: Oh they're awesome.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're great hats. What are those what are those costs? They weren't cheap?
Speaker 1: I know, I think they were probably I want to say, like twenty two something like that. But we also couldn't order it enough bulk to get to get a meaningful discount. Oh you could get the Trump teddy bear.
Speaker 3: Here's the Trump teddy bear. It's the boardroom bear. Crewnack that little baby right there, make.
Speaker 2: It higher, make it had well, see if you had Trump's hair, it would be a fantastic.
Speaker 1: That one's eighty two bucks for that baby.
Speaker 2: That's eighty at.
Speaker 3: The Trump store. Oh guess what. Guess what, there's a sale.
Speaker 1: There's a sale on soft soft cover journals. They are discounting. You could have your very own journal.
Speaker 2: Make it higher higher.
Speaker 3: Journal Trump Trump Trump Journal. Was thirty eight is now nineteen dollars a piece. They have trouble.
Speaker 2: Those are from the Apprentice. I remember seeing us on the desk. He's just selling little merch, trying to get some money. He's like, the ship's been laying around for twenty years, let's throw it on the fucking board.
Speaker 3: Let okay, the money. I have to see this ID bracelet? Oh of course, who wouldn't want to wear.
Speaker 2: This ID bracelet? Are we going steady? Now?
Speaker 1: It's like supposed to have your first name on it, but instead no, it's got Trump.
Speaker 2: We're all Trump, We're all going with Trump. I'm wearing a Trump business right Listen. Could you imagine when I went through.
Speaker 1: Thirty five dollars for that, So that's like not even not even fourteen terrible plated.
Speaker 3: Oh my, that's just complete.
Speaker 2: I want a Trump ankle bracelet for my next girlfriend.
Speaker 3: Some of them.
Speaker 2: Now, remember you know, just imagine me twenty eight years ago going ape shit because My girlfriend at the time was seeing him and I because I was like, what the fuck you seeing this guy? This old Maybe I'm older than he was back then, this old fucker, you know, and look at him now. Could she picked the perfect guy?
Speaker 1: You would have won that battle if you could have come into the bedroom with the trumph the Trump pajamas. Look, you got the Trump logo on the men's pajamas.
Speaker 2: There's a deep crotch, a long crotch for us men.
Speaker 3: Would have melted at the thought of those are those are only?
Speaker 1: Those must have sold like crazy because the only size they're available on their flannel, my size they're available and is extra small.
Speaker 3: Right now, they've had a run on those. They've had a run on those.
Speaker 2: Let's get AOC in though. That's part of the I'd love to I'd love to bang AOC with Trump gear on and having Trump vodka and half her red Trump sneakers. I would love to do that.
Speaker 1: Oh, I didn't realize we now have a Laura Trump collection. Lara Trump has a collection Lara Trump.
Speaker 3: It's all size stuff.
Speaker 1: The Larry Trump Maga red bra top is only eighty five dollars doing that.
Speaker 2: I mean, look, she's down the street from you. You could easily go open the Look, you're probably in the garage. There's a bunch of boxes in the garage. Get some merch from Jerry Ann.
Speaker 3: Look at this.
Speaker 1: They're selling the Maga Trio.
Speaker 3: Alright, folks, I'll end this in a second.
Speaker 1: But they're selling the Maga Trio of hats.
Speaker 2: Hats. There's three, three hats in pink, white and red.
Speaker 1: Right, it's not what it's Oh it's white with pink lettering, and then pink with white lettering, and then and then a red one. Yet three Get the three hats for just one hundred and fifty dollars.
Speaker 2: He might go Trump, but plugs, Trump, vibrators.
Speaker 1: I mean, let me see, let me see if that's in the accessories.
Speaker 3: There are accessories you can.
Speaker 2: Buy dill dolls and vibrators at Target. Right in there, right, there's.
Speaker 1: Something called the Honey Collection.
Speaker 2: What do you think?
Speaker 3: What do you think it's in the collect.
Speaker 2: Oh no, it's funny, it's funny.
Speaker 3: Actual honey.
Speaker 1: Maybe he's gone into business with Megan Marcole and he's said.
Speaker 2: Oh, yeah, yeah, Manuka, honey, only the best.
Speaker 1: Honey, the best. There's a mar Lago Skyline coffee mug is twenty eight bucks. That that's actually not that.
Speaker 2: That's okay, But I just I don't have this kind of mind. Who would do that about themselves? I just I can't imagine being that narcissistic. Let's just make everything with my name on it, and I mean, I don't know, god, capitalism.
Speaker 1: Okay, but you know what I said it and I made fun of this, and now I've got to have this. What is it I've got to I've got to have the.
Speaker 2: Trump the mug, the Trump gold bar. Oh wait a second, how much you charge you for that? That's pretty cool? How much is that?
Speaker 3: It's only eighty six bucks and obviously not gold, it's not gold.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's oh my god, it looks it looks exactly like I'll get off of that, right.
Speaker 3: How did you get me started on?
Speaker 2: I want to pounce on that a gold bar from Trump, But no, it's chocolate.
Speaker 1: So it's just you can you can go to Trump store dot com. Folks, this was not a paid advertising kidding from our president, which it well, I guess it couldn't and shouldn't have been.
Speaker 3: Since we've been touring.
Speaker 2: We're gonna go tomorrow but we're going. We got three and a half years to get to mar Alago. I'm taking you guys. I gotta get there. We gotta go.
Speaker 1: There's a Trump store at seven twenty five Fifth Avenue.
Speaker 2: Now why not he lives down the street. It's probably in Trump Tower. Isn't Trump Town seven twenty five? It must be It must be right there. Yeah, I mean it all makes sense, unbelievable, but.
Speaker 3: This is this is overkill. He doesn't need to be doing. It's so stupid.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Sei, Yeah, that's the Yeah. It's like, go to Yankee Stadium, you get a babe Ruth Jersey on the way out. You go to Trump twa, you know, you get some bullshit Trump.
Speaker 1: You can get three hats for one hundred and fifty bucks. Okay, So we started on on George Foreman I was talking about. So here's the thing that, uh that Ziggler said yesterday that I was like, oh my god.
Speaker 3: Of course, how could I not.
Speaker 2: Have thought about that?
Speaker 1: And he said that stallone did everything he did in the Rocky series was all so Rocky Rocky is.
Speaker 3: Rocky is Joe Fraser. It's well that Rocky Rocky is Joe Fraser.
Speaker 1: That Apollo Creed is Muhammad Ali and Cluver Lang was George Formant that.
Speaker 2: I could see.
Speaker 1: I could see the first three movies were all simply laid out as what happened in Joe Fraser's career because he he admired Fraser. Fraser grew up in Philadelphia, right, so he modeled Rocky Balboa after Joe Fren. That thought never occurred to me, but it's he's right.
Speaker 2: He's right, because I've heard that Joe Fraser comparison, but not the club a Lang but sly. Look, that's why him and I had this falling out because I wrote a comedy for him that he wanted to star and before Tulsa King. This is fifty twelve years ago and it was an Italian kind of thing and I I registered it with with the Ruters Guild and he didn't like that. He didn't like that and he shot down the idea even though he Kedy Kitty loved it. For weeks, I was sending him paragraphs and pages. He didn't like that I registered it. I love the guy, but I also know he takes material from people like he stole from Chuck Webner and Webner finally had to sue him. In Rocky Sloan payd Webner a little bit of doe because he was obsessed with the Webner Ali fight. He was there. Sloane was at the Webner a le E fight and and used bit of Weaper's life. And there's a famous documentary where web delivering beer is a beer worked for a beer distributor delivering bottles of beer six packs. You know, Keg's terrible life, hard life, but he made some money from Slone. Sloane's been known to do that, so I don't doubt that whole Frasier Ali Foreman situation at all. That's what Sly does. He takes real life things and mixes it up and puts it in his movies. Even the guy that was really Rambo, there was a really I know the guy. I talked to him, Jim Easterlane. I still remember his name. He was somebody they called Rambo for all his exploits in Vietnam, and he lives I think in Pennsylvania. He was very vocal about Salone interviewing him and taking all bits of his story and putting into Rambo. And the guy never got a penny, So you can do that you know, there's poetic license, but then you know, if you take directly from someone's life, you the movie goes on to make billions. You should really give that guy a taste. We they got a taste. But Jo Joe Fras is gone. Alive's gone now Foreman's gone.
Speaker 1: So you know, Look, I love Stallone, I love some of the recent Stallone.
Speaker 3: I love Tulsa King.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I even liked the reality series.
Speaker 3: I think the girls are really cute.
Speaker 2: Yeah he needs some shit too, though, sure Joy did everybody does. You can't work for forty five years in this movie?
Speaker 3: Was what was the shittiest?
Speaker 2: Throw Mama from the Train, rhying Stone Cowboy.
Speaker 1: I didn't even I didn't even know he was in Throw Mama from the Train.
Speaker 2: Yeah, from the train. No, no, no, that's the one. Danny de Vito. There's another one with there's another one with a good old lady in him. I think at stell Getty and Stallone made a movie, some shit movie. But yeah, he's done those things. You can't. You can't work in that business. Look, they also told him to know for twenty years to make Rocky Balboa. Twenty years. They said, slide go away, it's never gonna happen, and then it happens, and because that happened, all the Creed movies happened, and then the next fucking.
Speaker 3: I like that. But there's some there's a stupid Uh.
Speaker 1: There are two really bad cop ones that he did.
Speaker 3: He did one Kirk Russell called Tangoing.
Speaker 2: Cash, Shango Cash terrible.
Speaker 3: That's awful.
Speaker 1: The good thing is it had what's her name in it? Uh? Who became the the Desperate Housewife was her name?
Speaker 2: Tangoing Cash, Desperate Housewife.
Speaker 3: She was so hot when she was young.
Speaker 1: Ah, Terry Terry Hatcher.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, young Terry Hatcher.
Speaker 2: And Desperate Housewives not I thought, thinking a real house Yeah, Terry Hatchers.
Speaker 1: Young Terry Hatcher and Tangoing Cash.
Speaker 2: And then Demolition Man was awful. The Specialist Cobra.
Speaker 3: Cobra was the worst. Cobra was the worst.
Speaker 2: That was the worst that's been. Those are bad movies. Uh, Payback was a payback.
Speaker 1: And he's always a little bit off with the cars that he drove in the movies.
Speaker 3: Was supposed to be a bad like Cobra had the dumbest fucking car. Yeah, you're supposed to be a badass.
Speaker 1: Cop and you have like some he had like some souped up nineteen Yeah.
Speaker 2: The car wasn't yeah a.
Speaker 3: Bad car hit a bad car, entangling cash. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I mean when I knew him, when I'm in the did Bell Bowler, he had a purple rose Royce Phantom and he had somebody waxing it just like you think of movies would do washing and waxing it. On the set of the Sony Lot And I just put on new shoes for my scene at the press conference, way in new suit, new shoes, shiny. The shoes were just brand new, and I slipped on my ass on that waxy fucking street and I ripped my pants. Thank god, movies have two pair of wardrobe at the change. But yeah, that's look. He is a He's a brilliant guy. I love being around him. I love his stories. But sure he made bombs. But I do think that he's gonna get He better get some kind of honorary Oscar because I don't know of any actors outside of maybe Harrison Ford to be known for such distinctive characters as Rocky and Rambo. You can say Harrison Ford for Star Wars and Indiana Jones.
Speaker 3: I don't.
Speaker 2: There's not many others that have two gigantic roles that have been to.
Speaker 1: Tom Cruise has it, uh, Mission Impossible and.
Speaker 2: Jack Reacher and Mission. I'm not gonna put Jack Reacher up there with Rocky and we Reacher.
Speaker 3: This series, Reacher, this series.
Speaker 2: You like that guy? You like that big guy?
Speaker 3: I forget it's hysterical.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you told me to watch it. I watched a few of him.
Speaker 3: But no, no, no, I'm in the middle of season. It's it's great.
Speaker 2: Do you watch the other one? Are you into the other one? On Apple? On Apple? But by the way, Apple just thought of a new series called The Studio.
Speaker 1: Saw all I almost turned it on last night and I did it, and then I saw when you came through the show.
Speaker 2: Best comedy fun.
Speaker 3: That's good. That's good.
Speaker 1: I have something to look forward to watching. But have you watched any of The Pit that I told you to watch?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I watched The Pit. I got Rosalie on it too. We like the Pit. It's good hour by hour, it's interest. I like that. I like that fast movie.
Speaker 1: Twenty four kind of approach. I like that it gets what episode do you want?
Speaker 3: How deep you?
Speaker 2: Three? Three? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm fucking believable.
Speaker 2: Did you do Severance?
Speaker 3: I did?
Speaker 1: Ye? I did the first season me too, I could. I thought it was too fucking weird. And I don't like that guy who's the Maan Adam Scott.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he didn't do it for me.
Speaker 2: He's always been a second or third beIN outa. He's funny, but uh, I've gotten to like him because I've listened to him on some podcasts. Let me ask you a question. You got you the podcast guy produced a bunch of them. What I don't like what's happening is podcast the big popular ones are becoming talk shows in the sense that one someone's hot, every big podcast has to have this person on. I've heard, you know Andrew Schulz, who I don't think is the best committee on five different big podcasts. There's so many people have a movie or a book coming out that they all have to have them on, and it's just getting to be too much for me. It's like three different talk shows having the same person on with the same stories. They're losing the wo podcasts have done, which is not to promote but just to get into the dirt of stories in life.
Speaker 1: And yeah, promotional look You're absolutely right, but the old ways of doing things no longer work for uh, for any kind of commercial enterprise. You can't go through the morning TV shows and think that you're going to create a you know, a first weekend for a movie or something like that, because no one watches those shows anyway.
Speaker 3: The audiences are are much much smaller.
Speaker 1: And look, you're in, You're in Chicago, I'm in, I'm in for it in we can just jump on the computer and crank out a show in the hour with you know, about thirty seconds worth of crest. We can finish the other one's sentences the the So it was bound to happen. Trump showed them the power of it through the election, and uh, so great. And now they're getting they're getting paid, I know. So we're where it used to be. If you're Good Morning America. Having Rachel Zegler on because Snow White is coming out on Friday is content that's not advertising.
Speaker 3: Right, we're here.
Speaker 1: People will pay to make an appearance on the podcast.
Speaker 2: Sure, sure, you.
Speaker 3: Want to pay me fifty What did Kamala pay?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 3: Call me daddy? A million bucks?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Here, imagine that. I know, I know, I'm ridiculous. I'm glad. I'm glad for our business that that's happening.
Speaker 3: That I'm not tell you. I'm going to give you a little something.
Speaker 2: That's also a little something.
Speaker 1: One other thing I had I had written down to ask you about, talk to you about. And I'm I'm a little bit torn about this because I know how controversial the topic is with people, but it hits really close to home for me because it reminds me so much of the of the the Penn State story.
Speaker 3: And that is so The.
Speaker 1: Daily Wire really Ben Shapiro has been doing a series on Tuesdays and Thursdays. This was the fourth episode today in the series. I think he's got two more coming. But they coincide with The Daily Wire announcing that they are seeking a pardon. They want the president one President Trump, to pardon Derek Chauvin, Minneapolis Police Department officer who was charged with murdering George Floyd. It's and there was a there was a documentary that came out I think last year, maybe.
Speaker 3: It was twenty three.
Speaker 1: I saw it called The Fall of Minneapolis, which contained much of, I mean probably exactly all the same information that Shapiro is unveiling in this series, and it just it's tragic because it's so easy to just look at this from a thousand feet and realize how badly this guy was railroaded. I mean, he was absolutely railroaded. You got the refusal of a judge to grant a change of venue in this case when the publicity surrounding everything that happened. The city had five to six hundred million dollars worth of damage from BLM riots. The President of the United States, Joe Biden, came out and said, you know, I trust that the jury will find the proper verdict in this case.
Speaker 3: You know, obviously he meant a guilty verdict. You had. You had a.
Speaker 1: Twenty seven million dollar civil award from the city to be in the county to George Floyd's family during jury selection. That came out during freaking jury selection. The jury was not sequestered in this case.
Speaker 2: Jesus cost unbelievable.
Speaker 1: So they have it in the in the same county where where half a billion dollars worth of damage is done. You got a twenty seven million dollars You got all kinds of politicians, from Joe Biden to Tim Walls to the to the they are all making statements about his guilt. To me, the most egregious, unbelievable thing that was done is they refuse to admit into evidence the Minneapolis Police Department training guide. Yeah, that's got showing that how they taught the hold that Chauvin had put on on Floyd.
Speaker 3: And the reason the judge didn't allow.
Speaker 1: It is that the defense couldn't prove they didn't have a record showing that Chauvin had been through that training. Well, every single officer who joins the Minneapolis Police Department has to go through that train but somehow there's no record of him. Well, if you don't have a record of him going through that training, then you can't present what the training is.
Speaker 2: The top cop, the top top cop, and others beside the top cop lied and said that training wasn't.
Speaker 1: Taught the one the one female I was thought it was an absolute lie. Absolutely it was, And how can you not how can you not admit that.
Speaker 3: Evidence, the corner's evidence.
Speaker 1: They just they just confused the jury by having an independent autopsy, which was commissioned by Floyd's family, was commissioned by the prosecution, which found that it was that his death was directly a tributal attributable to the whole. While the Hannipen County corner, their report was very clear that while it could have had to do with that, none of the signs existed that would support that theory.
Speaker 3: So there was no damage to.
Speaker 2: His trade, there's.
Speaker 3: No doubt, and that it was. It was just as plausible that he is.
Speaker 1: His agitated state, combined with the amount of fentanyl, methamphetamine, his pre existing heart condition, all these so if the emmy is presenting, it could have been this or it could have been that. By definition, that should create reasonable doubt. The guy who's in charge of telling you how the man died told you he don't know, and he doesn't know.
Speaker 2: That's it. He doesn't know.
Speaker 3: How can you know?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: But if an entire city is telling you what you have to do, If the courthouse is surrounded by temporary fencing because thousands of people are on the other side, the blms are ready to riot some more. They already burned down the third precinct, They already caused a half a billion dollars worth of damage. The President of the United States told you to find him guilty. The governor told you to find him guilty. The mayor told you to find him guilty. You're a juror, and you are you have to contemplate, well, what's gonna happen to me if my name? What's gonna happen to me if my name gets out right?
Speaker 2: If? If?
Speaker 3: What if?
Speaker 1: What I believe is that I have to find not guilty. There's reasonable doubt in this phase, then I mean, you're gonna get.
Speaker 2: They're gonna get a mild off cocktail for they're living on a window one night when they're sleeping. If a drawer voted not guilty, then they're as good as burnt up exactly.
Speaker 3: And I think that.
Speaker 1: We were talking before about you know, how do how do people justify getting ten million more people into the country to win elections and the fact that some people get murdered, some people get raped, some people get robbed, some people whatever, that that's an acceptable amount of damage in exchange for the right party controlling the politics in the country forever.
Speaker 3: This this case is.
Speaker 1: Similar in that you've got the police, you've got the mayor, you've got the governor, you've got the president, all realizing that if this guy is found not guilty, this city is going to be destroyed, and so they don't care about one guy's life. They care about whether the city is going to get destroyed. So think about everything that was done in the name of that city not getting destroyed. And so look, I know it's controversial, though other people have their opinions. To me, I don't know one choke hold from another.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Watching a nine minute video, certainly you know parts of it don't look right to me. But the other side, I do know the guy was six times prior to being put in any hold, say he couldn't breathe his police right, Well, there's another thing that was inadmissible. Was part of his prior record, the violent part. Yeah, so you know they don't want his track record in Okay, They try and obfuscate the only thing that should have mattered, which is the person who is hired by the county to determine the cause of death for people who die in the county determined that he couldn't determine that it could have been this or it could have been that, which by definition is reasonable doubt. But you still find the freaking guy guilty.
Speaker 3: So I don't know.
Speaker 2: It was a perfect storm. It all happened during a perfect storm where the politics in this country was rapidly changing and going a certain direction that we all saw where it went, and we're trying to recover from that now. But does Trump pardon him?
Speaker 1: Wow?
Speaker 2: I don't think it's time to pardon him yet. Maybe if he does, it's got to be the last few days of his presidency. If he does it now, it's going to create a whole new firestorm of problems for Trump. The city will burn again, There'll be more bullshit, and not just Minneapolis, It'll be all over America, every predominantly black city. He'll do some stupid shit in the street. I don't think he needs that right now. I hold off on chalvit until you absolutely think you may make a decision, But not now, it's too much.
Speaker 1: Well, it's a really interesting question because does the population now understand how much they've been lied to and who the people are that lied to them last period.
Speaker 2: I don't think they do. We're a stupid people are dumb in this country.
Speaker 1: Well, look, the Democrats have a ten percent approval rating among independence right now, ten percent among independence.
Speaker 3: So I'm not sure I agree with you there.
Speaker 1: I think I think they're I think the majority of the country now discounts anything that gets said by any of those traditional Democrat voices.
Speaker 2: Right, And so.
Speaker 1: It's probably a risk not worth taking as far as the Trump administration will probably where they'll probably come down on it.
Speaker 3: But if.
Speaker 1: If you look, I mean, it's the morally right things to do this guy, I mean, maybe we just don't know. And part of this whole thing is that this guy's actually living on Epstein Island right now, and you know, he's got whatever They've carved out some secret life for him somewhere and just said, sorry, the coin toss came out a long way for you. You got to take the fall in this thing. But here's the way you're going to be able to live. And just you know, right mom once a week and tell her how horrible it is. I miserable, but I doubt it.
Speaker 2: Hand out snorkels and masks to people on some far flung country that's snorkeling over a coral reef. No one's going to find you there.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 1: This case reminds me of the Penn State story too, because with a lot of people, if you get into conversations with people, they'll say, well, why would the city pay twenty seven million dollars to.
Speaker 3: The fire if if she wasn't guilty? Really no, oh god, I don't know.
Speaker 1: You don't understand why the city that just withstood half a billion dollars worth of damage would pay twenty seven million dollars.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: Well, but the same thing happened with Penn State, as people say, Well, well, Penn State would have never paid out all of that money unless they knew that Sandusky was a pedophile. Right, No, Penn State had to pay on that money because they're the ones who said he was a pedophile, and then they found out he wasn't right, and then they had to cover up and make it look like he was.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, so they just started begging.
Speaker 1: People to come forward and claim they were vis Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's uh, it is very simil that's crazy, it really is. But yeah, well you could send it'd be nice to have shav and go some place in the Caribbean. Many years ago, I was in.
Speaker 1: Just put him on an episode of What's Stupid I don't want to forget the name of that show, The Stupid yacht Yachting.
Speaker 2: Show below Deck, below Deck. Well, I was in Virgin Gorda years ago. Uh in the late I've been eighty nine, beautiful rockerby sports, Oh fucking great. And one of the beaches you get snorkels and fins to go out for. It was a big, tall guy and I forget his name. It might have been Jerry Norman or the other there was a It was an assistant for John Wooden at U c l A. And now he's living in that beautiful part of the world, just at some swim shock giving out fins and maths to people going on excursions because it's their honeymoon or what have you. I thought that was a great way to spend the rest of your life after you had all those championships with John Wooden, just go down to the Caribbean and hand out some swim Fins's either Jerry Norman or the other guy who assisted him, but it was so many years ago, I forget his name.
Speaker 1: But that's where the that's where the baths are, isn't it.
Speaker 2: Virgin going to the basket at private beaches. We went there. I ran a magazine and I worked out that I could go there for free and review it. I drove a Cadillac Alonte for for almost a year to review it. I went to everything. Yeah, but they sent me out there Rock Resorts, Virgin Gorda, Saint John, Tortola. It was a fantastic trip, beautiful.
Speaker 1: So I went flew into Tortola and had a I don't know how big, it was probably around eighty feet eighty foot sailboat. We had, I think six couples and you you know, it's just like what you see on below deck, except we did it in the bbis with a sailboat and but a compressor on board, so you could you could dive all these different wrecks jacuzzi on the Dea. It wasn't and it wasn't that crazy expensive because you you got five other couples just split in the cost with and it wasn't It wasn't that bad, beautiful.
Speaker 2: I just didn't like we missed the boat to go from one island to the next to get the airport, so we had to take a small plane. I don't I don't do small planes. This is the kind of plane. We had to check the weight.
Speaker 3: Oh it's so windy down there too.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was scary. But the plane, this guy who flew the plane had his window open next to his shoulder and like video receipts from like Blockbuster or whatever the equivalent is down there. It was like, oh, I got a fly. No different than driving a taxi. He's a little plane. Scared the shit out of me. But the most beautiful pictures and what a place that was. Wow, like Gilligan's Island, just gorgeous.
Speaker 1: Hey, you you just mentioned driving a Cadillac for you. Have you seen the new El Dorado convertible.
Speaker 2: My first Caddy was an Eldorado. We looked like, I haven't seen it.
Speaker 3: Five El Dorado convertible.
Speaker 2: Wow, that's my favorite. Shit, here we go, twenty twenty five El Dorado convertible. Let me see this.
Speaker 3: He's he's not gonna believe what this car looks like.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, oh look at this fucking this blue. It's almost like a convertible Bentley. It's gorgeous.
Speaker 3: It is it's crazy.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: I don't know what that. I just saw it last night. I thought of you instantly, look at that. This is this is the yellow one.
Speaker 3: I've not seen a yellow and said white.
Speaker 1: But it's the most beautiful design I've seen at a Cadillac in years.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I drove well, LGI's got one now. But these are these are just I don't know what they go for. But my first was a Cadillac around seventy six. It was owned by ed Maron Arrow and he bought it for Connie Cellar No, yeah, Connie Selliker was his girlfriend at the time. He bought it for shoes. Yeah, it was a lot of history in that car.
Speaker 1: Wow, there's one. Yeah, it reminds me of the one they did the uh, the one they had in uh.
Speaker 2: Oh god, that's why I saw.
Speaker 1: I love that, Yeah, the one they had an Entoaro in the Entourage movie.
Speaker 2: They rode around suicide doors too. I love suicide doors. Yeah, I yeah, I love cat. I like big old cars man love him. Love big old American cars.
Speaker 1: But that's but the lines on this car there, I mean, they are gorgeous.
Speaker 3: It is in like a steel gray. Oh that's beautiful.
Speaker 2: I saw. But I saw Beverly Hill is a convertible Bentley. A few years ago. I got to see what's driving that. The girl was black. I said, she's gotta be a hot chick. I pull up next to it. Queen Latifa, Oh my god, I saw driving the chief. She's not my type, but I like her, but she's not my type. But Jeremy Renner was in one and he was looking pretty fucking cool a couple of years ago driving around the UH studio city before the accident when he got tramp yeah run over.
Speaker 1: I mean he's he is a badass for surviving that thing can But well, sorry, folks, we didn't mean to have as many visual references as as we had in the episode. Maybe we'll, uh, we'll drop a few more social videos so folks can can see some of it. But sorry, we haven't been so consistent with the Everything is a Bitch episodes.
Speaker 2: But we'll have that injury had a nautical injury.
Speaker 1: I have a double nautical injury, my lip buddy and my broken foot.
Speaker 2: And I was out for a few days with my injury. So now we're back.
Speaker 3: Officially here.
Speaker 1: When I peel this scab off, we'll we'll crank out multiple.
Speaker 2: Opening Day, the Mats playing the Hanks, you're playing, the Mass are playing now.
Speaker 1: I just got texted by a friend who was it was heading to Opening day for the Yes, they they are playing.
Speaker 3: I'm not sure. I'm not sure who and where. Actually he's out in l A. So are they. Maybe he's just watching.
Speaker 2: You got solo. I'm gonna heyks one nothing I listened to.
Speaker 1: We met spring training games last week with long he was when he was home from school.
Speaker 3: We went to.
Speaker 1: We saw Soto we uh we uh the Mets one boat game. We saw him play the Astros in West Palm, and we we went up to Port Saint Lucy for the first time and saw him.
Speaker 3: Play what they're playing that game, I can't remember what.
Speaker 1: We played the Cardinals and we we whipped up on both of them.
Speaker 2: So that's look good. It's gonna be so interesting for you guys.
Speaker 1: We shall see anyway, Thanks dude, Thanks folks Aga