Speaker 1: This is Gary and Shannon and you're listening to KFI AM six forty, the Gary and Shannon Show on demand on the iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 2: Okay, what else is going on? Time four? What's Happening?
Speaker 1: Wow? Time?
Speaker 3: What's Happening is sponsored by Abner Gang, Water Damage, fire Damage, Burglary Call Public Adjuster, Abner Gap eight.
Speaker 4: One eight nine one seven five to two five six. It's the first time for everything.
Speaker 1: Susan Smith spoke at her parole hearing thirty years after being convicted of murdering her two young children. This is the woman from South Carolina admitted to drowning her two children thirty years ago, unanimously denied parole before she appeared before the board for the first time today. She said to the parole board via zoom, I know that what I did was horrible and I would give anything if I could go back and change it.
Speaker 4: I love Michael and alex with all my heart.
Speaker 1: She was twenty three years old when she strapped her sons, three year old Michael and fourteen month old Alexander into their car seats and let the car roll into a lake near her home. At first, she lied to police instead, a black man carjacked her and kidnapped the boys.
Speaker 4: Her husband believed her.
Speaker 1: They appeared on TV for the suspect to bring the boys home. Police finally confronted her about a month after or excuse me, about a week or two after she did this, and she admitted to the killings.
Speaker 2: Again, do we even remember why she said she did that?
Speaker 4: It had to have been postpartum or they said.
Speaker 1: At the trial, prosecutors argued that she was having an affair and that her boyfriend broke off the relationship because of her children. The defense said she planned to die by suicide with her kids, but left the car at the last second.
Speaker 2: But that's vaguely what I remember.
Speaker 5: That.
Speaker 4: She wasn't wet, she wasn't injured, or any of that. They said that they did focus a lot on her mental health and her childhood. Her stepfather testified that he had sexually abused her for years. Man, what a mess. I remember that vaguely.
Speaker 3: She not only is it an uphill meeting, I sorry, an uphill climb because of the nature of her crime.
Speaker 2: She's also not been well behaved in prison. Oh really, she's.
Speaker 3: Had several sexual encounters with corrections officers. Oh, she was found with drugs at one point and was even in trouble for giving contact information for her family and her ex husband to the maker of a documentary.
Speaker 4: Wow.
Speaker 1: Okay, so rot bomb cyclone has hit the Pacific Northwest too. Dead in Washington killed by falling trees in Bellevue or used to live.
Speaker 4: A tree fell into a home.
Speaker 3: Yeah, this woman was in a shower last night when the thing fell. The other one was a woman in her fifties killed when a tree fell in a homeless and campment.
Speaker 2: I checked a short time ago on.
Speaker 3: A power outage US and it said something like still four hundred and four hundred and seventy six thousand people without power in Washington State. And we're starting to see many power outages in California, up to about thirty five thousand customers without power up there in northern California because the storm is making.
Speaker 2: Its way through there.
Speaker 1: A guy in the Inland Empire was arrested of trying to set up a sexual encounter with a minor into Mecula.
Speaker 3: Some there is some concern here because they said the Riverside County Sheriff's Department is looking at this. There's a chance that this thing was orchestrated by local teenagers. What the sting operation themselves? The Riverside County Department s Sheriff's Department, So they found out about the encounter about four thirty Saturday afternoon, responded to Nicholas Road Park in Temecula.
Speaker 2: They found this guy forty six years old.
Speaker 3: He was found in possession of evidence that he had sent nude photographs to a child and he was surrounded by twenty juveniles at the location recording the incident with their cell phones.
Speaker 2: Interesting well that.
Speaker 1: They said, they called them vigilante teens lure this sex predator.
Speaker 4: Did he reach out to them and then them start to talk and arrange this sting?
Speaker 1: Like you see God to catch a predator on the telly, I do not know. Wow, that's fascinating.
Speaker 3: Thousands of patient care and service workers at UCLA, u SE or Revine other UCE campuses across the state are stage in a two day strike today alleging unfair bargaining practices. According to the local, the strike will include about thirty seven thousand u SE workers at every campus and medical facility across the state.
Speaker 1: I never liked that Tom's of Maine toothpaste always tasted a little off.
Speaker 3: My wife made fun of me when we first started dating because I had Tom of Maine toothpaste.
Speaker 4: What did she say?
Speaker 2: I don't remember exactly what was said.
Speaker 3: I just knew that she thought it was strange that I would be of all the things that I would choose to go out of bounds on the toothpaste was such an odd Yeah. And now who's who's brushing her teeth with Toms of Maine?
Speaker 2: Now she is, Yes, she is. Sent her this article this morning.
Speaker 4: She's been brushing her teeth with mold uh.
Speaker 3: Toms of Main's manufacturing facility apparently had significant violations, including bacteria in water used to make toothpaste and a black mold like substance.
Speaker 4: You've been you call her mold mouth.
Speaker 2: That's a good idea, Hey lady, Hey mold mouth.
Speaker 1: Well you've been nothing but charm here today, So I'm assuming you'll carry that on home as well.
Speaker 4: Did you hear about the dog that is stay?
Speaker 2: I'm so I'm so cold right now.
Speaker 4: I know it's is so.
Speaker 2: Freezing in this room.
Speaker 4: Do you have a jacket?
Speaker 2: This is a I thought this was a thick enough shirt.
Speaker 4: That I was that wool.
Speaker 2: I don't know what. I don't know it's it's it's a.
Speaker 1: Thick, long sleeve shirt and you thought you'd be okay in it. I'm wearing two shirts and a jacket and I'm still cold, and we've got this ridiculous Christmas tree. I mean mentioned the big stupid bow on the top. Jesus didn't die for a bow. He died for a star. Definitely not a pink, glittery bow.
Speaker 2: I know that. But this is also marking his birth not oh right, Yeah.
Speaker 4: Well, he's not a girl.
Speaker 1: You don't have to be a girl to like this is clearly a gender reveal tree.
Speaker 2: My baby is going to be a pink ice cream coat.
Speaker 1: If you haven't seen the it's a beautiful tree. It's just hideous in its color scheme and the and the ice cream cone ornaments are a little odd. Posted a picture of it on our Instagram story at Gary and Shannon excellent.
Speaker 6: Best thing ever is hearing you're having suits on at twelve thirty.
Speaker 2: I am so stoked. I cannot stand it.
Speaker 1: You guys are amazing, amazing, Well good, I'll take it.
Speaker 4: I'll take amazing suits his behalf.
Speaker 2: You take one for the team.
Speaker 3: Preferred side dishes for Thanksgiving. Every one of these is represented in these talkbacks. Mac and cheese is number five, green bean castroles number four, sweet potatoes number three, mashed potatoes number two, and stuffing and or dressing. The difference is something I don't understand. One of them has meat in it and the other doesn't, or something.
Speaker 1: I will look that up because people will get very very serious about that.
Speaker 2: The habits by generation.
Speaker 3: Forty five percent of gen Z can't get enough mac and cheese.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's the thing that was never a thing.
Speaker 2: I never had mac and cheese.
Speaker 3: Fifty nine percent of baby boomers preferred stuffing dressing. About thirty two percent of baby boomers also preferred those those mashed potatoes, and about forty percent of Americans said they would prefer to have a plate full of sides but no turkey.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I do that. I lean on the sides and the rolls in the butter.
Speaker 3: My grandfather used to make these rolls that were pull apart kind of things.
Speaker 2: There were three little balls of dough. It would rose rise into the.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so good right, I love those. I usually wait for the turkey for the next day. I love a turkey sandwich. With Thanksgiving turkey, but the night of I'm more about the mashed potatoes and the stuffing. So with stuffing, what we do is what we do, like I freaking lift a finger on Thanksgiving. What my husband does is he makes some of the stuffing inside of the bird and then some of it outside. So the dressing would be the stuff that he makes outside, the stuffing that he isn't stuff and the stuffing that actuals put stuff you put inside the cavity of the bird, that is stuffing.
Speaker 2: I've never understood the difference.
Speaker 1: Bay.
Speaker 7: We've had this curried lima bean cathrole that we've had for years.
Speaker 6: And years oh Thanksgiving.
Speaker 2: And absolutely delicious.
Speaker 1: It's I don't I love lima beans and I love curry. But that sounds like a dangerous roll of the dice. A house full of people.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and all the food that you got going in there on top of that, that's a lot. Hi.
Speaker 6: This is Linn from motion side. My favorite side dish for Thanksgiving is sweet potatoes with nicely brown marshmallows on top. So yummy. Thank you for asking. Happy Thanksgiving to everyone, have a blessed day.
Speaker 8: Thank you too, Hey, Gary and Shannon calling from the beautiful Pacific Northwest. My favorite Thanksgiving side is my homemade cheese bread I make every year. It's a yeast raising bread with sharp cheddar cheese and when it comes out of the oven, you rub a cube of butter over the top, potato right off in the top and it's extra good toasted butter on it.
Speaker 4: Oh my gosh, where's the address? Like, I just need to I'm going to her home.
Speaker 2: Sign up for a race on Friday, just so I can carbo load on Thursday.
Speaker 4: You don't care.
Speaker 2: I don't care.
Speaker 4: Cracking me up this morning?
Speaker 1: Uh here at our house is Chipotle yams sweep or sweet potatoes actually sweet potatoes butter, Chipotle sauce.
Speaker 3: Have you seen do you know how to hassle beck or what hassle beck styles potatoes are? Slice them really thin and they look like right, yeah, you stood up.
Speaker 4: And you just load it cream and butter and chilly or whatever.
Speaker 2: I'm down with that.
Speaker 4: I love a baked potatow.
Speaker 9: Figure and Shannon. My favorite side dish for Thanksgiving is Gulliver's cream corn. Shannon. You might know that, depending how old you are. I think it was in the same place where Clark's by the Bay and Charlie Brown's were in the Bay Area. But I make it every Thanksgiving and Christmas for the family and everyone loves it. Everybody. Thanksgiving guys, Thank.
Speaker 2: You by the Bay.
Speaker 4: They're closed decades ago.
Speaker 2: Good morning, Gary and Shannon.
Speaker 5: The best part about Thanksgiving dinner is corn bread dressing with a lot of a lot of cranberry sauce.
Speaker 2: So amazing that you can keep the turkey, you can keep the tail, the yams.
Speaker 5: Just give me that corn braid dressing and that kid cranberry sauce.
Speaker 4: Yep, I love corn bread.
Speaker 3: I'm saying things like I love answert, I love a potato.
Speaker 2: I love buttery.
Speaker 10: Morning guys. For Thanksgiving. It always goes back to me what they call stuffing slash dressing, because my mom, who's not been with us for a very long time, she used to do it the old fashioned way, put it inside the turkey, the stuffing, and man, that just that taste.
Speaker 9: I can even taste it right now.
Speaker 10: Now. I know you're not supposed to do that anymore. I don't know for what reason, but that's the thing I always go back to, is a good stuffing slash.
Speaker 3: Dressing There's nothing wrong with finishing that stuff outside too. You can take it out of the bird, continue to cook it and make sure that.
Speaker 1: I'd like that because it gets a little crispy on the top. I like a little crisp. I don't like it to be soggy. Yeah, I don't like juicy, soggy stuffing.
Speaker 5: Gary Shannon Bob here from Big Beer Bob. No, Thanksgiving is complete without a little German side dish. Red cabbage sauer kout, not by itself. You gotta saw taste some onions, make some bacon on the side of some sausage, set in and popp it in the oven. Get it, it's gold on it.
Speaker 2: You got a good little side dish there, Love you guys. Throw some sausage out this.
Speaker 11: Yeah, put a little brought up in that, hey, Gary and Shannon Lisa here. Favorite side dish for Thanksgiving is macaraine cheese. Not the saucy cheese, but the chunks of cheese with some milk and salt and peppers. Yum. And uh, sweet potatoes with marshmallows.
Speaker 4: Yeah. A lot of people don't like that, but it's it was the best. I guess.
Speaker 11: It just brings back family time. Parents are from the South, so I have a great Thanksgiving.
Speaker 12: Thank you very much, you too, Hey, Gary and Shannon. This is Sean from Long Beach. God bless my mother in law who has passed eight years ago already. I can hardly believe it, but she made the most amazing mashed potatoes on the planet ever, and I used to almost eat up every single mashed potato.
Speaker 2: I agree. So he ended up making me my own bowl.
Speaker 12: Of mashed potatoes and told everybody that they are not allowed to eat out of my bowl of mashed potatoes.
Speaker 1: That is like the sweetest thing that can happen, Like when you never feel truly loved unless you have a relative make you your own insert name of thing here. This is Gary's cranberry sauce. Only Gary's gonna eat this cranberry sauce. And You're like, Wow, I feel seen and loved.
Speaker 2: And said best side stuffing.
Speaker 13: But I think I can talk that with a recipe I found last year for red mashed potatoes using heavy whipping cream and butter salt.
Speaker 6: Pe.
Speaker 4: Wow, yeah, the potatoes. Gotta have the cream red potatoes.
Speaker 14: Good morning, guys, love the show. My favorite sides and I'm gonna include turkey because my main dish.
Speaker 2: Is the rolls and butter.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I'm eating those.
Speaker 14: Before the prayer said, but it would be a turkey mashed potatoes stuffing and green bean casserole.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, I am here and I'm diabetic. After listening to all that, and it feels real good.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 1: Coming up next, Brian Suits will join us. We will get an update all about what's going on with Russia and Ukraine and our involvement there.
Speaker 2: You guys, you guys, you guys, you guys, you guys, you guys, you guys, you guys, have no excited, have no.
Speaker 13: Idea how excited I am the suits. I'm so excited. I just screamed on a constrassion side out loud. Yeah, let's go with the suits.
Speaker 1: The US is closing its embassy in Ukraine after warning of a possible significant air attack by Russian forces. US embassy and Kiev issued the urgent warning this morning, saying it had received specific information about a potential attack and that it's an employees should shelter in place. Trump is naming US former Acting AG Matthew Whittaker as the next ambassador to NATO. He said He's a strong warrior, loyal patriot president, said Whittaker.
Speaker 4: President elect.
Speaker 1: Excuse me, he said, Whittaker will and sure America's interests are advanced and defended. He was acting ag for about three months during Trump's first term. Other news out of Washington, the Speaker the House as transgender women like incoming congress Woman elect Sarah McBride, will not be allowed to use women's restrooms. All single sex facilities in the Capitol and House office buildings, restrooms, changing areas, locker rooms are reserved for individuals of that biological sex. He noted that each representative's office has its own private bathroom, and the US Capital also has unisex restrooms, So again making an issue out of where there is no issue from really both sides there to be honest. And then the news, of course, the illegal immigrant convicted of hunting and killing that nursing stew from University of Georgia who is out on a run as being sentenced to life without a parole. He waved his jury trial so he had a bench trial. Josey Barrow was found guilty on all ten counts by the judge who handed down that verdict. What a nice I mean not that it's nice for talking about the murder of a girl, but for a judge not to have to deal with a jury, just to be able to hand out justice swiftly. I mean the sentencing the same day as a verdict and not mess.
Speaker 3: With people all of it, people who don't know what's going on. Right, did we get him, Jacob, I'm not sure we got them in.
Speaker 2: I'm not sure. Let me just check. Let me see if I hit that. What, No, that wouldn't work?
Speaker 7: All right?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, well I did. That was my fault because I have fat thumbs.
Speaker 3: We're going to do what you watch on Wednesday here coming up in just a couple of minutes, So make sure you let us know what it is that you have been watching it.
Speaker 1: We've got a trio of trailers up on the website. It's a Koudro movie.
Speaker 4: I know you love her. She's in your your on your list of women.
Speaker 2: I have just said it was the last thing that I saw her in that was.
Speaker 4: Really yeah, kind of grating.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 1: The Studio trailer, it's a TV it's an Apple TV Plus comedy seth Rogen's new comedy series. It's called The Studio. And then the first Minecraft movie trailer. Apparently it was a complete mess.
Speaker 3: It's with Jack Black and Jason. What's the guy's name? Played Aquaman.
Speaker 4: You're asking the wrong person. Are you kidding me?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 4: You know?
Speaker 3: It is that the the tnky guy that everybody loses their mind over. Thor No, I said Aquaman. Well, I don't know if there was crossover. So you remember the whole Barbie thing, Barbon, Barbenheimer or what have you? Sure they're hoping that that's gonna happen again this weekend because there's two blockbuster films hitting the holiday box office kicking it off.
Speaker 4: Shall we say it's Wicked?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: We've seen no shortage of promotional segments on Wicked and Gladiator too, and they're calling it glicked.
Speaker 4: That's what the mashup is trying to be.
Speaker 1: This is the course At adaptation of the long running musical starring Ariana Grande and Cynthia Arrivo. They say that thing is going to earn at least one hundred million dollars in its first weekend, which would shatter the record for the best opening for a Broadway adaptation. And then Ridley Scott's sequel to his two thousand Oscar Winner Gladiator.
Speaker 4: That was a great movie. I really enjoyed that. That was Russell Crowe.
Speaker 3: Right, Yeah, and this one's getting pretty pretty spectacular review. Visit early on Denzel's in this one.
Speaker 1: Oh, Denzel's like, Oh, did you see that article from Denzel over the weekend about how he was a big drinker.
Speaker 4: He's been sober for ten years.
Speaker 1: But there was something in that movie Flight that just like rang a little too true in that movie. If you haven't seen it, I'm not spoiling anything, because it's in the first thirty seconds of the movie that you notice that Denzel Washington, a major commercial pilot, has a drinking and nosecandy problem. And there was just something in that movie where I'm like, he is an incredible actor, but also he has to know a little bit about being afflicted with these addictions to play it that well, right, And he did, And he said that, Yeah, he never was like strung out on drugs like he did drugs, but he was never strung out on him. He wasn't a liquor guy. He said that wine was his problem. That he would get into wine. He said, wine can be tricky because you know before you know it you've had a bottle, he said. I had a wine cellar with bottles that were worth thousands and thousands of dollars that I was just blowing through.
Speaker 2: Wow, he's like.
Speaker 1: And then I got to the point where I would blow through all of it, and I would call the Sunset Liquors in Hollywood and have them deliver just two bottles of the best stuff that they had. And my wife told me, he said that she put a cap on it at two bottles because if I stopped, if I drank the two bottles, and I would just stop because there's no more left.
Speaker 4: But if I had more than I would have drink those two.
Speaker 2: Yikes, like a day, two full bottles of wine in a night by himself.
Speaker 4: Well, he said, throughout the day, which doesn't make it any better. That's still that cat. You can't you can't start in the morning and go all day every day. Wow, it is a rough interesting though.
Speaker 1: I thought that was interesting because because that because that role he did play very well. He said he wasn't drinking, by the way, when he when he did that movie, and that when he did shoot movies or go to rehearsals or whatever, he would he never drank.
Speaker 3: It was always like either work or the wine. So functioning, yeah, but but clearly that was relying on it for the wrong things. There's another there's a business version of TV news that's going on right now, and that is that Comcast had announced plan to spin off most of its cable TV networks into a separate, publicly traded company. The company includes USA Network, CNBC, MSNBC, oxygen E, sci Fi, and the Golf Channel. They're going to keep a bunch of their key NBC Universal assets, the NBC Broadcast Network obviously NBC News, NBC Sports. They're going to keep their streaming service Peacock, and then the cable channel Bravo as well.
Speaker 9: Well.
Speaker 3: We got news today that the US embasc and Kiev had temporarily closed its doors out of an abundance of caution because of concerns of a specific threat potential missiles that might be aimed at it. We also learned today that President Biden has authorized the provision of anti personnel landmines to Ukraine, pretty controversial piece of equipment there, and we wanted to get some of the details about all of this and what it could mean going forward, and to do that A familiar voice here, Brian Suits, host of The Dark Secret Place. The podcast available on Patreon, Follow them on x slash Twitter at Dark Secret Place.
Speaker 4: Top of the afternoon. To you, sir, how are you great?
Speaker 3: How is how is your homestead with the double bomb cyclone that's gone through up there.
Speaker 7: Double bottom bomb cyclone? Well, thank you very much, sir. All right, we we lot to two dead sent trees. But that's neither hear nord there.
Speaker 2: That's fine, that's that's much better than some people.
Speaker 1: Fair well, this isn't getting a lot of coverage, honestly, the fact that Ukraine is now using our weapons to shoot and fire into Russia. How is this going over with Vladimir Putin? Oh?
Speaker 6: Real good?
Speaker 7: He went, he went nuclear on limit here. He immediately used it as an excuse because because the Russians have never used at your weapons, they've seen pictures of what happened when we did. None of us have a living memory of the nuclear weapons. The Russians talk about it like it's a big round of artillery. And so when we're using conventional ballistic missiles into Russia. Putin comes back. He's a AGB guy, not an army guy. He comes back. He says, well, you know, maybe I use nuclear weapons. And he says that, like he just tells the army to usually at the last big caliber. He didn't understand that the West is very sheepish about this, about this thing. It's a big deal. It's a really big deal. And because the Russians keep nuclear weapons co mingled with our artillery, they don't store them in Siberia at a mile below the ground. They keep them up and ready to use, and they're really yet hand You could say.
Speaker 3: In a general sense, do you get the impression that the Biden deministration is doing something to tip the scales in this thing before Trump takes office.
Speaker 7: I'd get the feeling that all the handcuffs are off. I mean, okay, he went with them one tank, he went two years past at sixteene. They're finally having an impact. Now now he's using the you know, the the last Uh what do we want to say, uh, you know, ploy with putin in the hopes that maybe something will have an effect. It's gonna wind up with Russia and to go seam with Ukraine. Well, well, Trumps president, so no way, no way does Biden get the the acclaim for this.
Speaker 1: What do you make of North Korea's involvement sending the troops there to Russia on the you know, the front lines there now there have been reports that the Russian soldiers are like, what the hell do we do with these guys? There are reports that the North Korean soldiers are gouging themselves on porn because they are not under the watchful eye of North Korea.
Speaker 4: What do you make of that partnership.
Speaker 7: It is a disaster, it's a it's a disaster. The Russians wish they had they could undo because they didn't have a control making them from the North Koreans. The Russians already have the FSB. The FSB was not ready for this, you know, for thirty thousand or fifty thousand North Koreans without North Korean secret police. And these guys barely are at the scale of a new inductee in the North Korean army. They can barely hold a weapon, and so the Russians. So they're not much better than a Russian inductee. So they're not fearsome, they're not scary, they don't march around, they didn't bring their nice uniforms. The Russians wish they can undo this because these guys so far have been ambushed. The Ukrainians have been flying drones into their formations and their tents and their their lodgments, and they've been terrifying them. And the North Koreans will ending out there's no wire on this camp. I think go any where I want. I think I'll go to freedom.
Speaker 3: We're talking with Ryan Suits, host of Dark Secret Place. You can find the podcast on Patreon. This, uh, this new provision of authorizing anti personnel land minds to Ukraine. First of all, why are they so controversial and why is this a big deal.
Speaker 7: Well, they're controversial because they don't yell back. They're they're the the the perfect uh you know, pacifist avatar to point to and say, that's a really evil thing. Well, you know what, it's war boo freakin' who bullet earily evil. I I spend a year in Bosnia learning that that land mon's early evil. Then I spend a year and a half becoming a field artiloutser finding out that land minds are really awesome when we're on your side there. The problem is they don't know when to blow up. They will blow up when you up on them. They don't care what you are, a boy scout or a soldier or whatever. But if no one steps on them, they will sit there until a cow or a farmer steps on them. So they're really random. So those a nineteen ninety seven Paul McCartney got himself a wife with one leg, and she didn't lose her leg in a landmind. She lost it like in a on the Isle of Man on a motorcycle accent something. And not that you have any greater moral authority when you lose your leg in a landmine. But the left in the West decided that landmines were the worst thing ever. And then then right on schedule, they had the first sculp for And I learned that landmindes are damn convenient when they're on your side, but they are inconvenient and when you have to go over them. And but they're really really good at keeping the bad guys on their side of the land mines. And and when that's when that line is interact. The new smart lend mind self destruct and they have a automatic self destruct either in twelve hours or you can set the time or whatever. They don't wait for a cow or Diane Keaton to walk over them. They they go off when you say go off, it's your mind. And so they have a use, just like all weapons, they have a use. And you know, in all treaties we've had with the Soviet Union, and the last one really was to land the anti personnal landmine. And I know it's nineteen ninety seven, but the remnants of the Soviet Union were still there. But those treaties never.
Speaker 1: Have a.
Speaker 7: A self destruct or a let's all blow or line land mines up at the same time tomorrow and noon. They don't do that. They just say, at your convenience, destroy the landmines. Well, as it turns out, nobody did. The Russians didn't, and they're using them now. The Ukrainians were still in Russia and they're using them now. And we didn't even destroy ours, and so we're using ours, thank you very much, and we'll make sure the Calezone step on them.
Speaker 1: If you had Paul McCartney's ex wife with one leg on your Bingo card, congratulations.
Speaker 4: Heather Mills tragically.
Speaker 1: Lost that left leg below her knee in an accident involving a police motorcycle. Hey, suits, so what do you make of a, we're running out of time, But just briefly, what do you make out of Trump's relationship with Putin?
Speaker 4: What can we expect when that when that gets rolling again?
Speaker 7: Well, I think that he rolled. I think he's gonna be rolled. I think people in the American defense establishment are gonna They're gonna do what they want to do, and they're going to get the Russians UH to have fear of NATO landmine because everything NATO makes is really evil and really effective, and so far we've been the minds we've used against the Russians. They have tremendou a fear of NATO weapons. And I think that what he'll want. And part of the reason that Ukraine went into Russia in August was to give it back to them, and I think that he'll be convinced. Look, how about if they give you their their bitter Russia and you give them their bitter Ukraine back and Bob's your uncle, you know, handswaps, and it will it'll be a big sunk in.
Speaker 4: Interesting. Hey, thanks for for hanging out.
Speaker 7: Uh, Dark Secret Place.
Speaker 3: Dot com, Dark Secret Place dot com, The Dark Secret Place Podcast on Patreon, and also follow him on Twitter at what he meant.
Speaker 4: To say is it was great to talk to you guys as well.
Speaker 2: We know what he meant. You've been listening to The Gary and Shannon Show.
Speaker 3: You can always hear us live on KFI A M six forty nine am to one pm every Monday through Friday, and anytime on demand on the iHeartRadio app