Speaker 1: Oh Willow who also, and.
Speaker 2: Yes, good to be back man, don okay, so welcome, welcome, it's good to have you here.
Speaker 3: It is a Thursday night. It's a rainy Thursday at that. It's gonna be raining for the next but it looks to be next couple of days. I don't know. Te Ball is supposed to start on Saturday morning, but it looks like the whole day is going to be a wash. So hey, you know what, April showers bring May flowers. Huh does that happen still? Or have the flowers been pushed back to June? I forget, but thank you for being here. Tonight it's gonna be a good one. It is the tenth day of April, April tenth, twenty twenty five, at seven o'clock on the nose, seven oh one, depending on what you're using. And tonight we've got a couple of great things going on. Number one, it's just Thursday, and I love Thursday nights. It's a tradition of me loving Thursday nights. Jay Dyer is coming on. He's the guest of honor. He'll be with us in a few minutes. He's our guest this evening. Jay'sanalysis dot com. All of his links are in the description of this episode, and I wanted to do an intelligence Intelligence Service deep dive with him top ten operations known to the public and other things, especially time to expand into Hollywood, because not only is it closely related to intelligence service activity, but Jay is about to release another book on the subject soon. Esoteric Hollywood three is coming out soon. You can get it on pre order right now. And that's what we have there. Other than that, there is so much else happening, so much else happening. This right here, I'm playing off of the This is Kenobi Chasing Clouds, and I'm playing it off of the quite Frankly Spring Fever playlist that is included in this month's episode on not episode bulletin the April edition of the Quite Frankly Bulletin. You can get that in the description below, or it is archived on quite frankly dot tv. It's all over the place, and if you just can't find it, email me. I'll send it right to you. You got to read the bulletins. They're so great, and we feature a lot of great stuff from the fans as well. I want to make a great announcement because of course tonight is Thursday, which means that we are also syndicated on Badlands Media level of our friends over there, and this is really awesome, I gotta say. Badlands Media is heading to Plymouth, Massachusetts with the eighth stop on the Great American Restoration Tour May one through four. Don't miss out on the conversations the Shenanigans. Get your virtual tickets today. With virtual tickets, you ensure that you're a part of the action wherever you are. You'll gain access to an exclusive gart chat to interact with other in person and virtual attendees. You get behind the scenes photos and videos to You also get to ask the panel questions so you can be part of the live discussion. And while many of our shows are they're going to be represented at the conference. You may notice some changes to our regular schedule programming. That's just going to happen. But you can get your fix at bad Land Media by purchasing a virtual ticket today. And if you can't watch live, don't fret. Replays of the entire event will be available to all ticket holders. You can visit Badlandsmedia dot TV forward Slash Events for details on both in person and virtual tickets. I think it's great. A lot of people are doing a lot of a lot more in person stuff. There's something we'll be announcing sometime soon that we're aiming for the end of summer. I really want to be able to get out to one of these great American restoration to our events or because I know that bad Lands have been doing this for a while, because Zach Zach Paine red Pill would always be like, hey, you know, you know what's going on. Uh. He would always be like, I'm gonna be here, gonna be here. I think that the Vegas one, there's other thing. They travel a lot, and there's a lot of people that go out to these things, which is great because it tells me that all the virtual connections people are making are actually trickling out into real life. And that's really what you need to rebuild a culture. It's people talking to each other again, having a good time, shaking hands, and that's that. So Badlands dot Media, Badlandsmedia, dot TV Forward Slash events. I don't think I'll be able to go to Plymouth, but I'd love to catch one of these. I want to go on some some damn road trips already. Okay, Well that's that. Let's get this one kicked off because we're gonna have Jay Dyer on the show with us in just a few minutes. It'll be a deep one. It's gonna be great. Every time that Jay comes by. Man, we just it can go in any direction, and it usually does. All right, ladies and gentlemen, we will be right back in a floor, so don't skidaddle.
Speaker 4: By the way, the definition of the word retard is to hinder or to hold someone back. I think your life is about to become retarded.
Speaker 5: Do you let one ant stand up to us, then they all might stand up.
Speaker 6: Those puny little ants outnumber us one hundred to one. And if they ever figure that out, there goes our way of life.
Speaker 7: It's not about food.
Speaker 6: It's about keeping those ants in line.
Speaker 4: That's why we're going back. Does anybody else want to stay?
Speaker 8: Sorry?
Speaker 3: Hello, everybody, that was the pre show. This is the real show. Welcome one, Welcome all. So you know we're gonna be talking a lot about we'll be getting into movies tonight in a little bit. But there's a lot more that predates that. The influence, the powers that influenced the movies and everything else that goes along with our culture. But it's not even that, it's more. I mean, you think about what we've gotten just over the last couple of weeks alone with the Arc of the Covenant. I know that the the the Pyramids and all of those those satellite scans that opened up. You know, the conversation about what is going on two kilometers below the surface over there in Egypt is not CIA related. But we got a lot more on that. We got. We got talks about remote viewing, not only the Arc of the Covenant, but then there was also Mars. Of course that that brings in all of the past, the past stuff that we've learned from the Monroe Institute. We've also got this from the Pulse. A couple of weeks ago, some UFO abductions were simulated CIA psychological warfare experiments. What else did they do? Now, this one I'm definitely going to bring up when we have Timothy Alberina back on the show. Maybe that'll be in another Thursday Night. The picture above is of Joseph Allen Heinik, an American astronomer, professor and ufologist. Heinick acted as a scientific advisor to UFO studies undertaken by the US Air Force under three consecutive projects, Project Sign, Project Grudge, Project Blue Book nineteen fifty two to nineteen sixty nine. The man next to him is doctor Jacques Valais. So the roots run deep, my friends, they really do all over the place. That being said, I mentioned Mars before. I'll have a little bit more on that later on tonight too, because it's been getting around at Mars. It's been discovered by whatever means we're going to learn about it, that it has enough water for a one mile planetary wide ocean. You hear that water, Never seen it, never seen a drop in my life, but they found a lot of it. And this was a nineties the entire world would be at a standstill. But did this stuff just just not move the needle for anybody anymore? I don't think it moves the needle for Jay dye Er either. I don't think it does. We also have some more on this as far as cloning goes. I want to bring that up. I want to bring up all of the You know, when you talk about Hollywood, you can go into there's so many places where the road forks, and one of those places is celebrity cloning. I don't know if we're going to have enough time for that tonight, but I really love to bring it up because Jay was also a co host. He co hosted a few books book clubs with me. We did Brave New World. We did The Godfather together. I think those are the other two we did. But Brave New World was incredible because we really started breaking down and getting, you know, getting really well acquainted along with the audience that took part in it, with the genetic structure of that world, which of course was written by Aldous Huxley, and this was written as an apology. He was an apologist for that New World Order type. That wasn't It wasn't a a warning. It wasn't day Hey, listen, this is the this is the path we're on if we don't watch ourselves. This was a hey, this is what's going to get served up to you. And oh, well, well, we're coming up on one hundred years later, and boy, oh boy, oh. We had think about the headlines we had just in the last couple of weeks. Aside from the fact that we've have the first de extinction cloning resurrection clone of a dire Wolf, we have a follow up to all of those. What was it is? I think it was in twenty twenty four, probably one of the last times that Jay came on, to be honest, early twenty twenty four or late twenty twenty three, they were talking about these bags almost like latex bags that can act as artificial wombs or artificial placentas that they were trying to develop, at least for a certain point in gestation, these baby lambs in these little latex sacks or something like that in these laboratories, which, of course, all of the stated intention was that this would be there as options for premature babies to be incubated in a little bit more of a natural environment instead of outside of a mother, outside of the womb. And you know, there's some people that will applaud that, and I'm sure that options like this would be very, very helpful for in the future. But is it always the stated intent? Is the stated intent always?
Speaker 9: Really?
Speaker 3: What's going on? You earn back in twenty eighteen. I don't want to run into Jay here, He's going to be coming on any second here. But you remember, in twenty eighteen there's this from MIT, which is also the MIT technology reviews. Also, what's been talking about the brainless bodies that are coming our way, or at least that they want to be able to start growing brainless, soulless bodies that just essentially provide not only organs but meet Okay, this was twenty eighteen. Chinese scientists are creating crisper babies. A daring effort is underway to create the first children whose DNA has been tailored using gene editing. So to say, ohthough, you know, they were a long way off for humans and they were just doing this with dire wolves and dodo birds. It's bullshit. No, it's not happening. It's already happened. It's already happened, my friends. So I want to be able to just get a lot of this out on the table for you tonight, and Jay will be joining us in a little bit. The other thing I want to bring up, and I might bring it up first, is something that one of you guys had thrown my way during the coffee meeting on Monday morning on YouTube. Well, we had our Monday morning coffee meeting, which is open for all usually around eleven am. Haven't missed a Monday since we started it. So it's been kind of a set thing. But one of you guys through the Richard Day Tapes my way, and I remember them. I remember looking into them, and I think Jay had gone into them as well, which I think would be really interesting way to start all this off, because you want to talk about you want to talk about planning a society, how to then demolish and rebuild a society. That's something that I think is worthy of digging into. For those of you who don't know, here's a little bit of a background. The Richard Day Tapes, more formally known as the New Order of Barbarians Tapes, refers to a series of audio recordings made by doctor Lawrence Dunnigan in nineteen eighty eight and nineteen ninety one. These recordings recount a lecturer that Dunnegan claims he attended on March twentieth, nineteen sixty nine, delivered by doctor Richard Day, a prominent physician and professor of pediatrics who was also involved with Planned parenthood. According to Dunnaghan, Day spoke to a group of medical professionals and students of the Pittsburgh Pediatric Society, sharing what he presented as insider knowledge about a planned future for a society, orchestrated by a powerful group that he referred to as the new Order of Barbarians. Day allegedly asked attendees not to take notes or record the lectures, citing potential personal repercussions of his remarks became public. The content of the tapes outlined are wide ranging agenda purportedly designed to reshape society over decades. Dunnaghan recalled the day discussing topics such as population control, changes in medical care, societal restructuring, and the erosion of traditional values, all framed as part of a deliberate plan by an elite group. Here's a breakdown. Number one. Population Control Day allegedly predicted because these are all like most things of this nature, whether it be the Albert Pike letters or something else like that. Some people say it's true, it's others say there's no evidence and it's all myth. But just like the Albert Pike letters, the illuminati that outline the three world wars, it does say something that so far we are on track, and it's almost to the t the punctuation mark that things have been progressing. So they allegedly predicted measures to limit population growth. In growth including promoting smaller families to child maximums, making divorce easier and more common, encouraging euthanasia for the elderly deem no longer useful to society. I think a lot of that's been going on. Medical changes. They reportedly claim that healthcare would become prohibitively expensive, especially for the elderly and tied to employment status. He also mentioned that the intention the intentional introduction of new difficult to diagnose in untreatable diseases. Additionally, he suggested that cancer cures already existed in nineteen sixty nine, but war being withheld. With the information stored at the Rockefeller Institute, a lot of big name drops sometimes that makes people suspicious as well. Societal shifts. The Electure support supposedly included plans to destabilize traditional structures like marriage and religion. Homosexuality would be normalized and promoted, sex education would be used to influence youth. The Early Day allegedly said people would be conditioned to accept constant change as normal, making societal norms fluid and impermanent. Surveillance and technology Day is said to have foreseen a world where television would monitor viewers even when turned off, and a single banking system would eliminate physical money with all transactions tracked electronically, and cultural and behavioral manipulation. Fashion would become more provocative. Media would push sex and violence to desensitize people. Terrorism would increase globe creating fear and justifying control measures. Well, well, I'll be now again. I want to bring I want to bring this up to Jay Dyer. I was expecting him here seven minutes ago. Thankfully I had a lot of a lot of cushion up front to work with. But again, when we look at the published writings, the published works of someone like Alvis Huxley, he got it pretty good too. Makes you wonder if there is a game plan, if there always has been. And as it turns out, a lot of these people are publishing these things along the way, and it's almost like their own little cheerleading. They cheerlead each other. So we're going to be able to do a little bit more of this. When Jay comes back, I'm just gonna go check on him, to be honest, And in the meantime, I'm going to leave you with a very short break that I was going to save for the intermission. But yeah, this one is for my pillow, and go check it out. Bad Lands is the promo code, and we will reb right back in a second. Don't go anywhere.
Speaker 10: Well, the products you all wish my pillow carried, well, guess what we probably do. Slippers, bathrows, pet beds, blankets, mattresses, sleepwear, loungewear, duvets, comforters, potholders, aprons of admits, and so much more.
Speaker 3: And they're all on sale.
Speaker 10: For example, get our best selling standard my pillows for only fourteen ninety eight body pillows, twenty nine ninety eight six piece bath towels or kitchen towel sets just twenty nine ninety eight. Multi use my Pillow two point zeros with pillowcase nine ninety eight. Save forty dollars on our spring per killing, Giza dream bedshet sets, any size, any color, and so much more. So go to MyPillow dot comer, call the number on your screen, use your promo code to save up to eighty percent on all my Pillow products. And I've never done this before. When you spend one hundred dollars or more, you're gonna get too standard my pillows absolutely free.
Speaker 3: They call him Samurai. He speaks fluent Japanese.
Speaker 11: Are you food Fujiama?
Speaker 3: What does katana mean?
Speaker 11: It means Japanese sword.
Speaker 12: Welcome to a perpetual health minute, brought to you by quite frankly, food cravings. This is something that most of us have experienced in life. In fact, this twenty twenty paper found that ninety seven percent of women and sixty eight percent of men experienced food cravings at least one time in their life, and higher food craving scores are associated with things like lower diet quality, higher eating frequency, and a lower likelihood of following a time restricted eating pattern. So food cravings can come from many places, psychological and physiological. But the best thing you can do is eat at the appropriate time of day and eat a nutrient dense diet full of healthy fats, proteins, and micronutrients. The idea is separating the reward center of the brain from appetite control, and that will lead to better health outcomes. If you like this video, please follow the new Perpetual Health Rumble channel. You can also find as a Perpetual health dot substack dot com. But for now, thank you so much for watching. Back to the show.
Speaker 3: Poof. Okay, everybody, so listen, we're gonna be taking a little bit of calls. We're gonna take some calls from you guys about whatever the hell you want until Jay shows up. So I like having everybody up front. That's what we're planning on doing. But until he shows up, we're just going to go right to the calls. Nine one four two hundred two sixty nine, give me a buzz nine one four, two hundred two sixty nine, And you're coming on the air with us, and I just want to hear what's going on with you, how you're seeing things out there. And the other thing there too that we can talk about is, of course the content the table of contents for j and his in his book, which I think is great because there's a couple of things in here that I'd really love to talk to him about, a couple of titles in here I really love to talk to him about. He's got an entire section on Christopher Nolan. One in particular I wanted to bring up was The Prestige, one of my favorite films really is, and again and again, what is pulled from all this? What is pulled from all this? There's also somebody out there. His name is Tim, and he sent in a couple of these PSAs, these old school PSAs, and wanted to know if Jay. But I was also thinking that this would be a great, a great bit for Mike Baldwin tomorrow night, if these old television PSAs were worthwhile for America's health, if they actually did anything at all. Did you guys, ever, do you guys remember this, this myth, this p s A for methanmphetamine. I don't remember it. I remember the the eggs frying on the the frying on the frying pan. I remember a few other let's see here. I remember all the out the marijuana ones. Those are great. Take a look at the meth commercial. Look at me, busy as a bee. Where'd I get all this senergy?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 12: Man, I don't sleep.
Speaker 3: I don't remember this. The cleanest house.
Speaker 1: On the street.
Speaker 3: This has got this. This has got to be like kids in the hall or something. Is this for real? Because I thought I remembered all of these things.
Speaker 13: Get these hairs all out of my face, Get these bugs all out of my place.
Speaker 1: One more hit, no time.
Speaker 14: Two Waist.
Speaker 3: Office of the National Drug Policy partner with the Drug free America. I'd see. I can see that being true. Like sometimes we're just abrasive with the messaging in the nineties, and that looks like a nineteen ninety four kind of a feel right there. Here's the other one, and I can't wait to show these to Mike Baldwin tomorrow. We'll see the other ones that are out there. This is uh I remember this one. I learned it by watching you. Dad. You want to talk about cultural norms and messaging.
Speaker 15: Yours?
Speaker 3: No, I must have had you found it in your closet.
Speaker 7: I don't know when a guide was lost of what look that it's now?
Speaker 13: Did you get it?
Speaker 3: Got to answer me? Who taught you how to do this stuff?
Speaker 12: You are right?
Speaker 8: I learned it by watching you.
Speaker 3: What are you talking about?
Speaker 9: Use drugs? Have children who use drugs? Well?
Speaker 3: Wait a second, I want to look inside of this box here? Okay, what's in there?
Speaker 6: See?
Speaker 3: How could how would you see? The thing that's funny to me is how would the father be surprised? He's obviously he didn't know that his son is watching him roll joints? Or is there something else in there? And if it's more than that, then was he really doing it in front of the kid the whole time. It's you, all right. I can imagine that being for like your curse words. I heard you, I heard I heard Dad use that language. I heard I saw Dad use the marijuana. Anyway, these are something that I actually liked back then. I think it's better than the drug wars that we used that we still run and we still wage. I like the messaging that it's fun. It creates conversation, it creates memes for years and years to come, and of course it doesn't empower the cartels, which is what it usually usually what happens at the end of some of these uh these drug wars. Here but here we go. Now we're back on track, ladies and gentlemen, so we can joining us right now for the first time since I think December. Author comedian host of The Alex Jones Show's Fourth Hour, Jay Dyer Jason Aalysis, how are you, sir.
Speaker 11: Good man? Glad to be back with you.
Speaker 3: It's great.
Speaker 11: I lost the link.
Speaker 7: I had a flood of muscage messages on Twitter and I had to go and find where it was.
Speaker 3: Damn. So I'm sorry. Well, I should have kicked it up to the top or something. Anyway, Well, it's good to have you on. You've been very busy lately. It's always great to see you do well. And not only that, but you have Esoteric Hollywood Part one and two books that I own. But it is soon going to be become a trilogy. When has part three officially come out?
Speaker 7: Well, we don't have a sad date. Yeah, but I mean it's going to be in the next couple of months, so it's gonna be soon.
Speaker 3: It's on pre order on Amazon, though, right because I saw that.
Speaker 11: Oh I didn't even know that.
Speaker 3: Well, then maybe I saw the wrong thing.
Speaker 7: But well, it may be on there pre order, but don't pre order from Amazon. Pre order from the website when.
Speaker 3: I get that up there, Okay, sounds good.
Speaker 7: Well any way, otherwise you're just giving money to Jeff Bezos.
Speaker 3: Right right. Ultimately you know more about my book.
Speaker 16: Than I do, so.
Speaker 3: At this point I do. But we'll see because I have a table of contents that you sent me and I want to talk to you about that in a bit. But first I before you were you came in, I was reading a little bit about the Richard Day tapes again and somebody had brought it up in a chat room for a stream I was doing earlier on in the week, and they suggested I talked to you about it, and they jogged my memory because I remember you bringing these up. And unless I'm remembering wrong, what do you know about the Richard Day tapes again? And are are they real? Because I know, like for for things like this, there's a lot of people who say yay, they say nay, what it's your take on the whole thing.
Speaker 7: I think they're real because I did go and verify that that guy really was the head of Planned Parenthood back at the time. Everything in those lectures that was recorded by one of the participants in the event does affirm pretty much what's happened in the world. So you know, the last twenty thirty forty years lines up with maybe not every single thing, but a lot of what was in the Day tape. So I think that we could surmise that it was a very accurate retelling and recounting of what they had planned in terms of rocket Color foundation and sort of reorganizing society in terms of depopulation, Malthusianism, various you know, medical procedures.
Speaker 3: Shall we say, yeah, all.
Speaker 7: Those things are mentioned as things that should be promoted planned, and even things like social disintegration and pressure from above, pressure from below, which are different strategies for causing kind of social chaos to you know, problem reaction solution bring in the answer.
Speaker 9: Well.
Speaker 3: I remember we were talking about this a lot around the time that we were doing Brave New World together, and that's probably going to pomp up a couple of times along the way with our talk tonight, because it's one of those things where what I learned from you when we came together to read the book and analyze the book is that most people growing up when we read either you know, nineteen eighty four or any of George Orwell's stuff or Huxley, most people think it's a warning about a future that could be from somebody who actually wants to prevent it. And I learned it it was actually an apologetic and these are things that have been in many ways laid out in kind of creepy ways. And even though, like I even mentioned the the Albert Pike letters, there's a lot of discussion whether or not those are real, whether or not they're real or it's when you look at the chronology of four told events of three World Wars. There's a lot that make you think, Yeah, I mean, I.
Speaker 7: Don't really put a whole lot of stock in those letters. They seem to be a little much, you know. I think the dating is weird with the terminology, but even still, I mean kind of what's in there, loosely speaking, kind of matches up to I think what the technocrats have planned for a global governance, for an integrated world federation, you know, a socialist EU style structure that the rest of the world would then have, and we're seeing right now, for example, in England. You know, Kure Starmer is an open Fabian socialist. I've been talking about Fabian socialism for many, many years, over a decade, and that's sort of what they wanted to roll out in the EU and in the UK especially and then reintegrate and reorganize society on that basis. I think that you know, what we're seeing over there is kind of what they would like to do in North America probably all the continents as well, if they can get you know, all their agenda through.
Speaker 3: Would anything in the Richard Day tapes fall under specific operations that you listed in your your top ten, because I would love to go through those soon. But since this came up, I figure I just throw it into the mix to start us off.
Speaker 11: Said that again, do anything that was.
Speaker 3: In the richer Day tapes does any of that operation? Does that fall under any Does any of the stuff in those tapes fall under any specific operation out of the ten for say, per se that you that you listed, I listed, yeah, or it's just like sprays its just let me my list out here, I got here.
Speaker 7: I don't know that anything would be a direct necessary parallel, except that the Rockefeller Foundation plays a key role in the strand, the planning and strategies of the day you know discussions and the origins of the CIA and the USS do directly relate to the Rockefeller family and what they pretty much funded and helped to establish. Dad Rockfeller brags about that in his memoirs. For example, he himself, by the way, he used to be an intelligence operative in the Army when he was younger. So I would say, if anything, elements of MK Ultra I think played into the Day tapes, because even though the day discussions were not about mind control operators and that kind of stuff, the research that was derived from a lot of the mk Ultra studies dealt with social engineering and social control, so that could be one element of it. Paper Clip is possible too, because of course paper Clip is nineteen forty five to nineteen fifty nine, and that involved importing a lot of the Tiny Mustache Men higher ups and trying to, you know, derive a lot of their engineering scientific knowledge for the US and for the West. And so I would imagine a lot of the ideas about genetics, genetic modification, breeding, breeding science, Malfusianism, dysgenics. Probably a lot of that came from some of the paper Clip people, and that would have overlapped with the day tapes and maybe just loosely some of the others, but I think for the most part those would be the most relevant to the day tapes.
Speaker 3: Well, you brought up two out of the ten. Paper Clip was that's been in the news recently with all the Argentina stuff, that there might be a declassification of some of Tiny Mustache Man's vacation plans. And then also mk Ultra as well, we heard about remote also remote viewing of the Arc of the Covenant, the CIA faking alien abductions that's been published about again recently, and then I saw you put out this top ten. I said, bingo, so let's tie it all together, paper Clip, mk Ultra. What are the other eight I'd love to get through some of those.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I didn't put these in any definite order. They're just kind of the top ten that I picked out of twenty that are declassified, so all twenty are pretty wild. And then I tried to kind of just randomly pick the ones that I thought were the top ten, but in no specific orders. So of course we have mk Ultra, which is probably the most famous up there with perhaps paper Clip. And this is the dozens of universe cities, dozens of academic institutions that were intent upon basically studying the human psyche and mastering it and then sort of exporting that ideology into mass formation psychosis, you know, psychological engineering. And we can find parallels, for example, with World War two era psychological warfare theorists like Juice Merlo. We did a lecture through his entire book. He was a World War two psychological warfare excerpt for the Allies and he wrote on that topic. There's also Operation Mockingbird from the forties to the seventies, and this is of course the CAA buying off journalists throughout the Cold War to make sure that the journalists is about four or five hundred throughout the world. Would repeat the CIA line. That doesn't mean that I think that Soviets were the good guys, are the unpro communists.
Speaker 11: But throughout that period you do have.
Speaker 7: The subversion of journalism from the forties all the way to the seventies, and it was a pretty widespread program. And I would say that even though this this program Mockingbird end of the nineteen seventies, we have the same analog to that with like Mockingbird two point zero, with all of the you know, big players and big entities, you know, shutting down social media, you know, censoring and banning social media that kind of stuff.
Speaker 3: What about what about Hollywood in itself, because of course news media being in every newsroom in the country and that that's that's one thing. But when was it was it? Uh, you know, we hear about Independence Day or Close Encounters the Third kind or anything else like that, where there this is an era where when you start talking about and putting movies out there about sensitive subjects, about whether it be an extraterrestrial life or high technology or anything like that. There's usually some sort of a government attasha that's there to to give you all of the ins and outs to make it more believable, but to also not to give people too much. We heard about that. When did that become from your research? A little bit more? A little bit more, I don't know, I would say normal.
Speaker 7: Well, one of the projects that would relate to that would be projects Stargate, because even though Stargate is not explicitly about aliens, the idea was that from nineteen seventy eight to nineteen ninety five they would be studying the occult, so it wasn't just remote viewing. They were studying all kinds of different techniques. If you watch the movie Minister at Goats, that's kind of based on this type of project where the Army, the Central Research Institute, First Earth Battalion, they were looking into all these different mentalism and psychic abilities and telekinesis and remote viewing and astral projection and possibly also things relating to LSD hallucinogens and if you combine that with Gateway Process, which was also declassified not too long I think it's from the early eighties. This talks about transittal meditation, it talks about biofeedback, biohacking, meditation and so forth to achieve you know, these esoteric enlightened states, and could this be weaponized and could we create size spies? And the Soviets even had their own size spy programs, So there was kind of a mirror project going on in the Cold War with the Soviets doing their size spies and the West, the CIA, doing their size spies. And I think that a lot of that, maybe even inadvertently, does tie into like the UFO phenomenon, because a lot of the people who would be doing these meditation sessions and these LSD type studies and research or DMT the float tanks, you know with John Z Lilly, they would think they were contacting beings and entities. So a lot of times they did, oh, this is the aliens, right, So they would just to make a one to one assumption that the beings that they're contacting must be the same as the beings that are happening throughout the FOO fighter UFO phenomena. So I wouldn't be surprised if there's I mean, I think there is overlap, and I think that the whole, the whole UFO phenomenon pretty much comes out of all this MK ultra research.
Speaker 11: You know, they want to give they want to.
Speaker 7: Give everybody a new ideology in the West and in the world, a new religion.
Speaker 3: I guess we could just jump right there real quick. Then then perhaps we can go back to and it doesn't have to be the ten that you picked. It could be any of the crazy twenty, because I'd love to hear a little bit more of this. Is that it's a review, but there's also some stuff I had forgotten about or never heard about at all. But when it comes to intelligence services in the space programs, a lot of esoteric background. There no doubt paper Clip had been brought up again, like I said with the Argentina News, and of course paper Clip was the lifeblood of the space race. But when it comes to the NASA base syop theories, they are a plenty. And I just wonder, because you know, I never talked about this, but just the nature of this to begin with, like the nature of space in general, I don't know what your take on the whole thing is. Have we even been to space, do you believe?
Speaker 7: I mean, I would definitely think that there are satellites, and probably there is the ability to go into low Earth orbit. I'm pretty much a skeptic about a lot of other stuff. I think NASA was in some way a kind of affront to cover for Cold War stuff. But and probably they were erecting a lot of the global spying infrastructure. As my view as to what they were doing in Cold War under the cover of NASA and space, I think they were setting up like the Star Wars Defense Initiative and that kind of stuff. But but I mean beyond that, I don't really I mean, I think a lot of the space stuff was just Cold War propaganda. I don't have any set opinions on the structure of the universe or how it works or what's really going I have no idea what's really going on out there, So I'm an agnostic skeptic on those kinds of questions. But I do think that there's a pretty deep rabbit hole that you can go down when it comes to you know, NASA during the Cold War and how well it functioned as a kind of a propaganda tool. But as to how advanced these space tech really is, I have no idea.
Speaker 3: What do you think about other things like you may have not even dipped in into this at all, but it's very hard to miss these things if you're spending any considerable amount of time on the Internet. But things like the Challenger disaster in nineteen eighty six, there's a really compelling theory that a lot of those astronauts, if not all of them, are still alive and have been under assumed identities as teachers and whatever since then. I see the pictures, the side by sides. I don't know if they're real, but they're of course, like on everything, there's a split. And given all of the NASA based psyop theories that are out there, that was one of the one that was one of the really compelling ones that I always want to know a little bit more about. I didn't know if that was something that ever tickled your fancy.
Speaker 7: I'm familiar with this theory in this analysis, I don't know a whole lot about what the truth is. I mean, I could see large scale kind of deception at that level. And one of the next programs I was going to mention actually does include large scale deception, and that's Operation north Woods, which was a nineteen sixty two program that would stage a giant fake flag event. It included fake news stories to go along with the event. It included drones, it included an airplane full of dead bodies, and this is going to be a fake trr our event blamed on Cuba. And it was signed off by LL Linitzer, who was formerly the Joint Chieve Staff I think under Kennedy and then he was also the Supreme Allied Commander of NATO.
Speaker 3: But that's a big one.
Speaker 7: Yeah, he was the one proposing north Woods. They didn't actually go with it, but what it shows us is that they've had these large scale style ops and psyops for a while a long time that you know, and this is just kind of basic military deception techniques. So it's possible. I don't know what the motive or the advantage would be to staging the shuttle blowing up event. I would be interested to know what the what they gained from that if it was a outside the realm of possibility, given the fact that north Woods exists.
Speaker 3: For sure, And perhaps when we open up the lines for calls later on, we'll see if something comes through and I'll uh, I'll let you know what comes in it that because that'd be interesting so north Woods, let's do two more, because I'd love to if there's anything in there that's obscure but really interesting that people should know about, that'd be awesome because then I want to move on to some of the stuff that's in esoteric Hollywood three, because there's a lot of overlap between these intelligence services and the messaging that's going out to common viewing audiences, so that this is going to be a good one. Oh do you want to do two more?
Speaker 11: You cut out? I'm sorry?
Speaker 10: What was Oh?
Speaker 3: I'm sorry? No, I said after we to do two more of these? Uh, oh, yeah, I'm sorry, and then we'll go into Hollywood three.
Speaker 11: Yeah.
Speaker 7: I was just pulling up my list of the I don't even remember all the contents, and there's somehow I got to pull up the table of contest to remember it. But so let's say we did Northwood's. Next would be paper Cliff.
Speaker 8: We did that.
Speaker 11: Next one is we did Stargate.
Speaker 3: I mentioned that, so you know what Jay with Stargate with Stargate because you and I did a lot on Gladio. But I want to ask you about some psychological stuff. I know that in the past when you were on the show you had mentioned that in you know, earlier on in life you had you have done some psychedelics. Is that that's true, right? You said that, right?
Speaker 11: Yeah, Well I was a teenager, right exactly so.
Speaker 3: And now obviously you your your life has taken you into so many different places, and you are a leading voice online for Orthodox Christianity, and and I really appreciate all of you know, everything you tie together. I think it's really interesting that you have that background of that that type of experience. Do you look at any of those experiences, having you know, done those you know, taking hallucinogens in the past, is there anything that ever hinted at you that this was more than just a trick of the mind or is there a spiritual element to things? Do you feel that you were in that state opened up or maybe vulnerable to something other than just what the mind produces under the influence of psilocybin or something else like that, or is there actually a spiritual element to these substances?
Speaker 9: Right?
Speaker 7: Well, Stargate was the one I mentioned about remote viewing, so you know, it kind of overlaps with a lot of the stuff that mk LTRA was interested in, including the research into the entheagens and the hallucinogens, and yeah, my own experience, I had a bad trip the first time I did it, and I felt like that was definitely demonic looking back on it. There was communication with some kind of being an entity that was just a point of light.
Speaker 11: And that was when I was about.
Speaker 7: Seventeen or eighteen, and I did acid maybe four or five more times after that. So that was pretty much the extent of my hallucinogen trials so speak. I mean, it wasn't trials. We're just idiot teenagers partying, so but you know, I'm liking it too, like an mk ultra type experiment. But the other experiences weren't bad trips. They were just kind of goofy silly times. But the first time was definitely a bad trip. And I do think that you can't have those opening up experiences where you do experience something like that. I would not recommend that. In fact, I've always been opposed to those things ever since, you know, my youth coming out of that stuff. So I've never gone back and done any illucinogen's never had the desire to do it. I think it's really dangerous something something that people shouldn't play with. But that's a pretty common type of experience with d MT, with these various you know, high powered tollucinogens. People you know, go out of body and they see the d MT clockwork elves and they see the you know, the gods and the beings and the entities. And the thing about that is that they usually tell people a false message. You know, they usually say something like, we're here to help you. If you, you know, listen to us, we can solve earths problems. You got to depopulate, you need a world government, you got to have a New Age religion. So you get the same kind of demonic I would say influence, and I don't I don't see how you could explain it or why that would be there if there wasn't a spiritual basis underlying these phenomena these experiences.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and it's become very it's a very very important cultural point too when it comes to especially movies. Obviously, well, you can read all you want about MK Ultra. I mean, there's a little bit more on Charles Manson that's been coming out lately, some threads that have been put out that I think were really interesting, and how much control was there? What what's the what was the whitey Bulger? We were learning a lot about these.
Speaker 7: Yeah, he was part of m culture in prison.
Speaker 3: Yeah, exactly. And there's so much of this here too. It be mind control or whether it be just using these substances to to break a person and to help make them disassociate in some way that can. So I just thought that is really an interesting background for somebody like you where you are right now, to have had those experiences so early on, and I just never asked you what you concluded from them, whether it was just a goofy time or if you thought that, no, there there was a doorway that you can that you can access through this and it's probably one to stay away from if you can.
Speaker 7: But yeah, that's that's what you know, opening that third eye or you know what what the occult or the yoga, the kundalini, all that kind of stuff I think is hitting at similar things, and it's not necessarily a good thing. I don't I don't think you should do that kind of stuff. I think the people who are you know, in saying the Orthodox Church, yet people are spiritually advanced and they have, you know, experiences of experiencing God directly. I guess you could say that kind of stuff that's kind of when you're at an advanced spiritual state, you don't try to induce it through shortcut means of drugs and stuff. So that's that's what I think I learned as I've gotten older, is that a lot of that thing, a lot of that stuff that dupes young people is they think they're kind of going to kind of get like a shortcut to spiritual enlightenment through these kinds of substances, a lot of the you know, psychedelic bros. And that sphere of stuff, and I really think it's all just kind of a delusion, and it's also dangerous, you know, opening up yourself to spiritual forces and deception.
Speaker 3: Well, this is why I wanted to talk to you about at least two off the bat movies that you have listed in the table of contents for Hollywood Esoteric Hollywood three, and both of them are Christopher Nolan films. And one of my favorites is The Prestige. We'll get to that in just a second. But the other one that I well, the second one was actually not the Christopher Nolan film. It was the Fountain. Yeah, and this now, I'm glad you have this on your list. A friend of mine suggested this movie to me years ago. Got Hugh Jackman Rachel Weiss in it, and it combines themes of immortality, these two souls bonded through multiple lifetimes. But on a simpler level, it's more there's a lot of about acceptance of loss, soaking up relatively short time you have with people you love and all that. But it's bitterly sad, but at the same time it's gorgeous. And I'm just I'm curious to you about what came through to you on this one, because it is like a one. It is one big trip, and I there's things that make me unsettled about it, and I just want to see what you articulate first on that one.
Speaker 11: Yeah, it's an interesting movie.
Speaker 7: It's Darren Aronofsky, who is kind of admittedly somewhat of a cobbylist. You know, I think amongst directors, you have a handful of directors that are kind of well own that are pretty openly esoteric, occultic type practitioner followers, believers. You've got ari astor to some degree. Who did you know Midsommar and Hereditary. You've got Darren Aronofsky who's into Kabbala. He did Pie Noah black Swan, and then he did The Fountain, and there's a couple others like Robert Eggers that did The Witch and no Saratu, and they're all pretty openly interested in the occult. But I think that in this film he's tying Native American mythology Aztec Inca Mia mythology into the idea of the tree of life in the garden, and it's combined with Buddhist philosophy and thought, and it's combined with reincarnation, perhaps from the Kabbala or from Eastern mysticism. It's hard to say, but I think all of those kind of are wrapped up in this idea that your soulmate perhaps is what completes you, and that you're going to go through these life cycles until you find that complement to your personality and to who you are, and then that's what helps you to achieve the sort of nirvana state or whatever it is. But I did like the way that the film, just on a cinematic level and in a symbolic way, the way it's done, I think it's an interesting film, so that's why I included it in the analysis, was that there's not a whole lot of films that have, you know, philosophical symbolical depth, so it needed to be in there. And it's from a couplistic director, so that's why I put the film there.
Speaker 3: You know, I when it comes to move like that, and I like it. It's one of those movies where I think it's one of those things I would watch maybe once every ten years, because it's just it takes a lot out of you, especially with the sick wife, and there's just so many things happening there. But I think the thing that really makes me uncomfortable is the depiction of space, the space in between worlds or what comes after death or in this case, what comes in between lives, and it's always so it makes me feel so it's surreal, and it's isolating in that surreal feeling as well, it's almost like it almost like it's a form of hell in and of itself because you're always alone. The main character is always alone, he's always struggling through something. There's nobody there, Whereas at the end of a movie like Ghost with Patrick Swayzey. You know, there's that you get that swell of emotion and acceptance at the end, no doubt, but you see Patrick Swayzey, he goes to heaven and you're left with the assurances that, all right, yeah this stings, but you're gonna see him again. But movies like The Fountain, it just the suggestion that we're just going to be lost in a bewildering, bewildering feedback loop of soul recycling. It makes my stomach just sink into my shoes and that's where I walk away from. Maybe some people see it differently, but that's it's a trip. That's why the first thing I thought about was this movie when we were talking about LSD.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I've never seen any really convincing argumentation for reincarnation. I always thought it to be kind of a silly position. I mean, where are we getting the new souls from if everything's just kind of being recycled. It kind of doesn't make sense. But yeah, I mean it's an ancient, you know, Hindu sort of pagan view and it ties into pantheism and these kind of you know and ultimately called animistic animistic doctrines.
Speaker 11: So Yeah, it's it's an interesting film.
Speaker 7: I mean, I like you, I might rewatch it every ten years or so, but I mean I think there's some other, you know, really fascinating films in there.
Speaker 11: What's another one you wanted.
Speaker 3: To talk about? The Prestige, Yeah, that one of my ahead No, I was that this is one of my favorites right here. So I want to know what comes through with you, because there's there's a lot that I can pick from you. These two obsessive, competing magicians that are willing to throw it all away to destroy each other personally or whatever. Professionally, you got these little hits of high science. David Bowie as Nikola Tesla was perfect. Then of course there's all these ethical dilemmas, but there's it's psychological too, because everything is an illusion. They as Hugh Jackman says in that movie as well about Borden, he lives his act. So you don't know who's getting gas lit and you don't know what's happening there. And uh, I'm just curious what your biggest nuggets you took away from that one is.
Speaker 7: I did a pretty lengthy, pretty deep analysis and it was written some years backside to kind of rewrite some of it. But yeah, the first I don't know, one, two, three, four, five, the first six chapters of my book, which the chapters have got short, so I don't know. It's like the first thirty forty pages of the third book deals with Nolan films, and I think that, you know, No One was really at his peak in the two thousands.
Speaker 11: I don't think that.
Speaker 7: The more recent No. One films have been very good. I'm not a huge fan of Oppenheimer, but I do think that Inception Interstellar were good. A lot of people don't like Interstellar. Batman Tulogy was good, and I think the Prestige was really good. And it's operating, I think, on multiple levels. So on one level, it's telling us the story, as you mentioned about these magicians that are competing, and I'm sure everybody's perhaps seen it, so I'm not going to be spoiling anything if I talk about how the twist the reveal. You know, it says this three stage process to it, and the reveal is, of course, the that they were twin brothers. Right, so this whole time there was two of them. You never really knew that or realized that, but they were so devoted to their craft that they both lived their whole lives hiding the secret of their being twin brothers.
Speaker 11: And the Tesla stuff is weird is kind.
Speaker 7: Of thrown in there as an odd side thing, but it's also kind of clue because the idea in the Tesla tech stuff played by David Bowie of Ball People, is that somehow there's cloning. So it's like the Tesla teleportation electromagnetic field disturbance free energy stuff that Tesla is doing somehow is like causing multiple people if you try to teleport or whatever, then you get like two, three, four twenty David Bowies. So it's like, on the one hand, it's playing with the reality of technology getting us to this almost godlike status at the same time as the magicians doing this sort of stage routine that's a deception and the real science is sort of hidden from everybody. Everybody's following and playing attention to the magicians, and you've got this, you know, almost godlike magic that's real magic from the Tesla tech in the film.
Speaker 11: So there's a lot of different weird.
Speaker 7: Layers and things going on as to how realistic or exactly what is going on with Tesla. Oh, that's clouded in mythology. Now it's hard to determine exactly, you know, what Tesla was up to and what's authentically fully his and whether the Navy's.
Speaker 11: You know, shut all this down.
Speaker 7: I mean, obviously we know that wireless stuff comes from Tesla, and we wouldn't have the Internet without Tesla. And but is did he create free energy?
Speaker 6: I don't know.
Speaker 7: Maybe did he create cloning from multiverse entities?
Speaker 11: And being about that, But.
Speaker 7: My main analysis focuses on the way that humans in the audiences perceive things in the stage show and in the film, and how the state, the establishment, the corporate media does the same thing to us. We're viewing the magic show and the script writers, like the intelligence agencies and you know, the powers that be, the oligarchs, they're sort of writing the script and doing the three stage model the film to us.
Speaker 3: And to be honest, I think that is That's what a lot of people would say the purpose of staging something like a Challenger disaster would be because it's you know, all eyes are in the sky. It's emotional, it reaffirmed, you know, it makes you wonder, Okay, well, are we just going to give up when we hit us a bump in the road, or are we going to continue on in conquer space? You know, it's what they would want to do, you know, creating new heroes all that. But it's perfectly said, because of course we're this. I think this takes place around the very last years of the nineteenth century, and it's obviously there's no television or just a couple of decades before radio started becoming a little bit more a little bit more accessible to people, and it's just the night at the theater and how are people how's it being advertised in the papers? And it's it's a great thing that, you know, speaking of the last days of the nineteenth century. Have you done a breakdown on the Sherlock Holmes the Robert Downey Junior Shirlock Holmes movies.
Speaker 7: I did a video on that many years ago. I think the video is still on my channel. So there is a video about It's about twelve or thirteen minute esoteric analysis of the the first Sharlock Holmes. There's sort of a Lord Blackwood character that's based on Crowley, and he's trying to bring in this magical aon at the end of time. He's going to be this god figure in the quasi Masonic secret society that he works with, is right, He's got them all duped into believing that he has these magical powers, very similar to kind of the theme of the Prestige. And of course, you know Sherlock undermines all that and uses science to disseminate or too me to destroy the disinformation that Lord Blackwood is engaging in. And Part two is also interesting because it's about the powers that be sort of causing World War One and funding both sides, with Moriarty sort of being this figure he's tied into the arms factories that are funding both sides of World War One and the assassination of Franz Ferdinand to kick off the war. So I enjoyed both of those. Other were well made, and Guy Ritchie is a good directory. He makes pretty good films overall. But I do think the first one was the most sort of esoteric and a lot of references to you know, Crowleyan type colts going on. But I didn't include that in this book, but it is on my channel as an analysis.
Speaker 3: Yeah, those are great. Those are great, and for all those reasons, it's kind of chilling in the second one when they're all in the artillery yard or wherever the hell it was, and you start realizing that this is this is a building up toward World War One. They're just on the opposite side of nineteen hundred or whatever the hell it is. And it's pretty crazy almost, you know, you almost be like tipping your cap to when they did when they brought Daniel Craig on to be Double O seven and when they did Casino Royale and he's getting a little bit of a debrief with by Moneypenny by Am over there at right when they're still in the Bahamas, and she was talking about what was going on with the the air bus that was going to be blown up because Leschief had shorted all the airline stocks with the terrorist money, and she actually referenced to the shorting of stocks the night before nine to eleven. I said, holy shit, I mean that's that even back then. I said, that's pretty bold right there, because yeah, these are these are these are big, uh, these are big rolls of the dice that we see happening throughout history that most people are just told, oh that's nothing, it's just it happens.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I think the screenwriters pretty much of most of the Bond films are pretty aware of what's going on because they have almost always laced the films and the narratives with real events and real things and real quote conspiracies. That's one of the many examples. I think in my first book, I did quite a bit of Bond that there's about sixty seventy pages of Bond stuff in my first esoteric Hollywood book. And now of course goes back to you know, Ian Fleming being naval intelligence and for the British and then British Intelligence basically putting a lot of his own personal experience into those stories, describing what he had seen, but fictionalizing it and making it somewhat propaganda as well. So I'm not saying that the Bond stories tell you everything, but you do get you know, like Hugo Drax and these sorts of characters that are you know, kind of like Bill Gates or Epstein type characters who you know, they want to depopulate everybody, They want to create their own new human race. They want to be the God Adam figure to a new race. You know, if you watch Moon Raker for example, and then we see you know, in reality, you have people that are really like that, they really want to do that. So there's a lot of truth in those stories and in those films. But for this one, spy wise, I did include a pretty significant espionage section. And this time I went with all of the tom Cruise Mission Impossible films, so I did an analysis of all of them. It's towards the end, it's maybe, I don't know, a ten fifteen page analysis of all those. I did the Saint, which I think is a nineties class that you know, the bal Kilmer Churs Balkimer just passed away, but Elizabeth Shuvalkilmer in The Saint. I really enjoyed the nineteen ninety seven version of that, and that is a lot of esoteric alchemical stuff. And and he's Simon Templar. He's named after the Gnostic, you know, Magas in the Book of Acts. So there's a lot going on espionage wise in Esther Hollywood three as well.
Speaker 3: But what about the Total Recall. I see nineteen, I see the nineteen ninety Total I never saw the the remake, but total Recall. I can just imagine where that all goes, given, you know, implanted memories of you know, being able to go somewhere and have a memory of vacation implanted into your mind, and then to show up at the memory bank and actually have a suppressed memory come forward that you actually were on Mars and and then I mean, Manny, it goes into the deep of the deep ends after that. I love that movie.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I did watch the new one, and I actually wrote back when it came out, the remake most people didn't really like it, the one with Colin Ferrell. I did a little analysis of it on my website back in the day. But no, this is an analysis actually of the original. And yeah, I mean I get into mk Eltri stuff.
Speaker 11: I get into the idea of you know, Philip K.
Speaker 7: Dick was playing with matrix type ideas before the Matrix, And if you watch All Recall, it's interesting because until Recall, the red pill is a bad thing because the red pill is going to pot wake him up. But it's actually not designed to do that, right because in the film, you know, the main Arnold Schwarzenegger character, he doesn't know whether he's still in the matrix or whether he's out of it.
Speaker 11: So it's kind of a matrix before the matrix type of plot.
Speaker 7: And you know, it's a classic, you know, eighties ninety I forget exactly it might be right on the bridge of eighties and ninety but future dystopia and a lot of mars Ufo crap that I think is just kind of propaganda. But but yeah, I think the main point that PKD was after, and that was the danger of a society that becomes obsessed with the synthetic and retreating into technology and that being kind of a synthetic version of our bliss that could entrap us. And that was way before the matrix.
Speaker 3: You know what I mean, Yeah, what do you think about speaking of synthetic and this is another rabbit hole? Do you ever give any any thought to celebrity cloning theories? Because I always keep an open mind with this. There's always a video or a slide show of people come. I just saw this latest video that came across my, uh my feed on on Instagram that was a side by side with Millie Bobby Brown from Stranger Things and Elizabeth Perkins from Big and I said, holy shit, I mean, it's it's nuts and it there's so many of those examples. Now I'm open to this and I'm going to give you a couple of reasons why, but I just want to see what what you have thought about this from because whether they're being cloned or whether it's just about conditioning and handling. On a psychological level, there's there's a there's a lot of manipulation going on amongst starlits for a long time. So just wanted to see where you're at with this.
Speaker 7: Personally, I'm a skeptic about clones. I'm not convinced that and I'm saying in general whether there really is cloning because I've looked it into it some and usually when they say, you know, oh, we've we've grown the ear of a human inside the back of a mouse, and then you go and read into it and it's like they actually just stuck the cartilage of a year underneath the back of the mouse, so it's like that's not really growing an air. And then when you read about like when they say they've cloned Dolly or one of these sheets or whatever, or this pig is you know, five percent clone pig or.
Speaker 11: Whatever, like when you look into it, they're they're actually.
Speaker 7: Just saying that it's like zero point two percent DNA of some other thing or you know what I mean.
Speaker 11: It's like, it's not very convincing to me that necessarily there is cloning. But I don't know. I don't have a set opinion.
Speaker 7: I've just not seen it, so I don't know whether it's real or not. Just a skeptical on a lot of this stuff. I was in terms of Hollywood pe people, I doubt it. There are body doubles though, so this is something that we can verify. We do know exist, like powerful figures, maybe even Hollywood people if they're like super high level, you know, super a lists, like probably a Tom Cruise or something like that. Like I could see Tom Cruise paying somebody to be a body double, you know, say he's getting death threats, say he's got a stalker, so something like this, Right, maybe Tom Cruise pay somebody to you know, appear an event, just smile and walk down a red carpet or something. And that's not far fetched because we've seen world leaders on record have body doubles. So Dom Hussein famously had multiple body doubles. And so if heads of states do it, which are in more of a dangerous position probably than an actor, I could see, you know, that's definitely true, but I would think they have maybe a body double over cloning. But I've not seen the picture that you're talking about with the girl from Big and Millie Bubby.
Speaker 3: Well, i'll maybe i'll at the end when we're getting off, I'll put it up there just for shits and giggles. But the reason why I'm open to this stuff is because when you think about what has already been thrown out there just in the name of transhumanism, and you know, genetic modification of things, or people trying to identify what could be an issue for somebody down the line and taking preventative measures to alter the body or augmentation in some way. There's a lot of these weird Frankensteinish things going on. Obviously that's a lot different than wholesale cloning of a person or of an animal. But you and I were talking about mechanized reproduction in twenty twenty three, right as we finish Brave New World, and shortly after that we got word of the baby lambs being sustained in artificial placentas, and I brought you back on we talked. Now, of course, here's the whole thing. There's the stated purpose for what the hell they say, say that it's all about this, of course, was that hopefully one day premature babies can have some time inside of these artificial amniotic sacs instead of being in an incubator somewhere if they're born premie. Last month we had MIT. This was a Now you can say, this is probably gonna be bullshit on the face of it. Will it ever happen, I don't know, but the fact that it's coming from MIT is pretty interesting. They've been talking about spare bodies that they wanted to create. They call them bodyoids. They're essentially brainless, spiritless bodies, bodies that would revolutionize the way that we harvest organs or even provide meat. It was really crazy what they put out there. And it's MIT this week cloning experience experiments through the guise of de extinction, you know, as if the world needs dire wolves. I'm sure you saw that. And again, that's one of those things where if this thing doesn't grow up to be the size of a rhinoceros, then I'm not going to believe that this was some extinct DNA of a wolf.
Speaker 7: That was yeah, well I read on the wolf thing. That was another kind of misnumber, like they were saying it was this, but it's like, oh no, this is actually just a wolf and suppose it has like part of the dire I don't know, it wasn't. Actually it didn't sound like actually what they were claiming it was the one I read into it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I know. So that's what I'm saying. There is, like you said, the show in the prestige, and then there is what's the science that's actually being worked on behind the scene. What did they get from this little stunt. I'm sure something was gleaned from it that would be useful for some other projects. While we were given the first dial dire wolf howl that was ever heard in ten thousand years and everybody went Google gaga over it, but what was really achieved? And then I believe on the same day as the we got the headlines about the wolf, we got the headlines from the NHS in the UK about a baby, the first baby that was born by way of wound transplant. And I mean, I don't I'm telling you man. As far as mechanized reproduction, Brave New World stuff goes, it seems like all the all the pieces are are lining up.
Speaker 11: Yeah, I mean that seems more likely than.
Speaker 7: That there are all these clone people walking around. I mean, but again, maybe maybe I just don't know enough about it. I just I don't even know how given that there's so much bull crap out there, Like, I don't even know how I would how would I, as an observer even go about verifying, you know, whether any of this is real because I don't trust claims of MI I T. I mean, they put out bogus science bull crap all the time.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I T, so, I don't know.
Speaker 7: I wouldn't be surprised. I would say this problem that probably does exist synthetic womb, I could see.
Speaker 11: That being real.
Speaker 3: But you know, you know where this is all that that's heading right there, Brave New World. Yeah, that's that's That's not This is not going to be nearly about giving women a Uh. This is going to be for whoever, whoever wants a womb is going to be able to get a womb.
Speaker 11: One day.
Speaker 3: You're gonna put it in there.
Speaker 11: Yeah, good point.
Speaker 3: I mean, it's yeah, that's what I'm just saying. It's uh, it's nutty, and it all goes along with messaging and what is being massaged into the psyche of the of the public. And of course, not only is the news a big part of that, but the movies as well. Do you do you see anything breaking on that Because you're big into I mean, you do a lot of comedy writing, you help produce other shows, not only yours. I know you work with Sam Hyde and and uh and we also we also have a lot of mutual friends that are into filmmaking. And a lot has changed in the last few years, aside from just new media and how people are getting information and intellectual debate and all that stuff. As someone who covers esoteric Hollywood so much, where do you see movie making as far as balance of power shifting in the next ten years. Is it possible to shift the bounds of power against this that kind of moneyed interest.
Speaker 7: Maybe not without a transfer of wealth. So I mean maybe if people you know, get into bigcoin and we have this massive well transfer, which I think bigcoin is the one of the future. I mean ten years from now, I would expect one bitcoin to be ten million dollars perhaps or more per coin. So maybe when we've got the money, we can start funding more wholesome.
Speaker 11: Artworks.
Speaker 7: But for the meantime, I think the old studio system of Hollywood is pretty much done for a lot of the Hollywood people are kind of admitting that, and now it's just turning into video games, and you know, the big tech companies having their own studios, so Amazon Studios, Apple Studios, Netflix.
Speaker 11: You know what I mean.
Speaker 7: It's basically tech streaming companies that are the new studio system. But you know, amongst the gen Z, it's weird. They don't really like movies, which is a new bizarre thing because mostly their attention spans have been destroyed from TikTok and scrolling, so they don't have the ability to sit through a movie. So that's going to be a weird phenomena to go through ten twenty years from now when the gen Z or the you know, culture bearers, will they even be making movies or will we just have like thirty minute movies that are from TikTok?
Speaker 11: You know what I mean?
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, I absolutely and I see it in the demograph. I don't know what the how much you I have to assume you do study the metrics on all of your YouTube and everything else there too. I think that the generational splits in media consumption just based on what I'm able to collect on my YouTube, because Google provides the best metrics out of all of the streaming platforms out there, hands down, it is night and day. As far as who's now, I understand that. Also big tech companies and you know, Instagram, YouTube, TikTok, they are prioritizing short, punchy two minutes in less content because people want to be able to digest this in a you know, doom scroll real reel to reel kind of a thing there. Right, So, the culture right now, by way of algorithm and dopamine and how the brain works, the culture right now is going to short attention span. That is what we are primed for. And you can see it especially in my metrics there too. There's all whoever is watching my show between the ages of eighteen and twenty five, they're mostly watching my highlights, the shorts and all that stuff. They are most of that. It almost is like switching on a light switch in a room from on to off when it goes to the long form content. And that is just immediately people about thirty to sixty five at that point who are watching long form conversation, and it has to be it has to be tied into a lot of that stuff because I know it's generational at this point, maybe a one day it lengthens. But are you seeing that on your end?
Speaker 7: Yeah, that's what I'm concerned with. I mean, I see the metrics, the analytics, like you're saying, and I don't think. I mean, I do almost all long form content, you know, on my channel. I do have some, you know, short stuff, but I'm just looking at the metrics right now. It's like almost all of it is, like hardly anyone lasts more than sixteen to twenty five minutes. So my audience is made up of almost all age forty excuse me, age twenty.
Speaker 11: To forty.
Speaker 7: That's almost all my audience, and anyone underneath that is very small. Anyone above that is very small. But they don't, like, they don't watch more than fifteen to twenty minutes.
Speaker 13: Now.
Speaker 7: Granted, maybe the information is just not that interesting that people want to watch it more than you know, fifteen to twenty minutes or whatever, but that's weird because like that means that the younger you go, the less attention span there is, and the less that people are watching anything long form, and they're kind of like that would mean that something over twenty five minutes is long form content. I mean I do like three four or five hour debate streams. So yeah, it's crazy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, well you know what, Like I said, things change all the time, and we were young as well, and I would had answered my pants at that time too, and maybe I didn't want to sit down and watch anything. But so maybe things change.
Speaker 7: But you can all get your attention span back. You can be fixed, you can heal yourself from that.
Speaker 3: That's true, It's good, it could. And I think just sometimes growing and needing more than just those those quick hits of a brain rot is uh is going to be something there too.
Speaker 7: But hey, Frank, I apologize. I'm gonna my wife has to do something in here. She got a podcast too, so I'm going to have to head out here in about a couple of minutes.
Speaker 3: Oh, no problem. I was just gonna let you plug your stuff anyway. Just in wrapping up that thought, I was just saying that, you know, it's it's one of those things that we all evolve along the way, and hopefully that's that's that's that takes that takes a hold. But you know, on the corporate side. You can see that it's actually set up to feed into this trend and hopefully people are able to break out of it.
Speaker 17: But right, uh, and.
Speaker 3: Moving forward, what do you got coming up? Obviously you're always live, you're always active, and you have things that are going to be published over the next couple of months. And what do you have next for for Jay Dyer?
Speaker 7: Yeah, I mean look for the start calling with three, you know, on my website. I'll have all that information up and I'll talk about it on social media everywhere. Again, don't know the exact date yet, but probably one of two months from now it'll be out and you signed copies at the website as well as signed copies of Part one and two and all the other stuff there. Continuing to you know, I'll be writing for Sam Alex Jones. We're not exactly sure what's going on with, you know, the battle over info Wars, so that's all kind of up in the air. I don't know if I'll be doing that for forever, but as far as I'm aware, I will be doing it as long as it's available and it exists, so I mean, Alex will always exist, but info Wars itself may not, so I will probably be doing some pretty big debates and appearances on whatever podcast a couple other big podcasts out in California, San Diego, Vegas podcasts, So that'll be coming up in the next the next month, so you can look for that stuff.
Speaker 3: Well, safe travels, my friend, and keep kicking ass and I'm sure we'll talk soon and all the best of you and Jamie and uh yeah, have a good one. All right, thanks, Ray, All right, there you go, Jaydiyer jasonalysis dot com. Well, you know what, we lost about twenty minutes there, but I got most of everything in and it's alright, it's eight twenty. I'm gonna take a really really quick break. When we come back, we're taking your calls and uh, I'm looking forward to that. Nine one four two two sixty nine. You could also jump into the discord and I can pull you in that way. Be right back.
Speaker 14: Welcome to intermission. Yeah, intermission.
Speaker 10: The Lord, the Lord Jehovah has given unto you.
Speaker 3: He's fifteenth kay ten ten commandments.
Speaker 7: Quite Frankly, he's amazing.
Speaker 3: All right, let's take a cat, shall we? Hey, six one four, you're on the air. Who's this?
Speaker 9: Hey, frank this is Tim, I actually sent you the PSA earlier.
Speaker 3: Okay, Tim, let me ask you, because I don't remember the methanphetamine one. Is that real or did somebody just make that and make it look like an authentic nineteen nineties PSA?
Speaker 9: No, that was a real PSA in the nineteen nineties. I remember that as a kid, and probably the last one I sent you as well, and with the dog. Both of those I remember so vividly as a kid because instead of not wanting to do drugs, I was like, you know what, mess sounds like a good thing if I really want to get my house cleaning.
Speaker 3: No, I know it's not good at the end that she's covered in lesions, But other than that, I mean like the house looked fantastic.
Speaker 9: Oh yes, the most productive woman on her entire block.
Speaker 3: Well, listen, Tim.
Speaker 9: And the last one I sent you was the dog. I was like, if my dog could talk to me, I'm doing whatever they're giving me.
Speaker 3: Okay, let me see here. The last one with the dog. You know, no matter what it is, I'm going to save it for tomorrow because I think Mike Baldwin is going to get a kick out of it. And I all maybe I'll look for some more PSA s. I know that the cannabis ones with the ninja turtles. I remember that one. I'm not a chicken, You're a turkey. You remember that one?
Speaker 9: Yes, oh, I most definitely do. And by the way, I want to apologize to Jay Dyer. When I seen your post. I've seen Jay and I was speed reading, so I immediately thought of Jamison Gulinello.
Speaker 3: Oh wow, okay, so I.
Speaker 9: Was taking health and I'm like, oh, let me te so. But it was Jay Dyer also awesome, awesome guests on the show tonight, great show, Frank.
Speaker 3: Well, thank you, Tim and And to be honest, I never even thought two ways about I thought you meant Jay Dyer. Because there's something to be said about the the the anti drug PSA messages of the late eighties and early nineties. I mean, it was part of the culture back then. It's of course, it's messaging from a central authority, and it's worthy of some analysis, it really is.
Speaker 9: And saying that I am a gate kid, by the way.
Speaker 3: You really gate yes, yes, okay? So was your your experiences in the Gate program just kind of mundane? Like many people have told me or do you have some very strange things that you remember, like sleep away camp stories?
Speaker 9: Uh, not sleep away camp stories. I do remember like trying to guess the next card. I remember them teaching me chess in second grade, and I think like second grade kids were actually just learning like Puff the Magic Dragon, but they were teaching us chess. But I've had multiple instances throughout my life after that that's kind of been very strange.
Speaker 3: Okay, so let me try I think of some of the things there too. There were there was a list that we were working off of that A lot of people in Gate and Tag or any of the iterations over the years have had in common. Do you do you have that you have?
Speaker 9: I have drowned. I have not had an Israeli girlfriend.
Speaker 3: Okay, no, not just Israeli girlfriend, Israeli art student girlfriend.
Speaker 9: Art student girlfriend, no note of that. But I have drowned. I have been in between middle school and high school. I was invited to Washington, DC summer camp, like Youth for Leadership or something, but we didn't have like the money to send me and it was some weird program. It was also through Gate.
Speaker 3: What about the back of What about the back of your head? I believe it was almost like a cliff. I don't know, it's it's the formation of your skull. Does it come into like a point in the back of your head.
Speaker 9: No, the back of my head is completely flat. And the joke has always been it's because my parents did love me enough but left me lying in the crisp.
Speaker 3: Oh I'm sorry to hear that.
Speaker 9: Oh no, it's vibe.
Speaker 3: All right. Uh okay, So last question before I let you go. Somebody a couple of people said that they felt that ever since they were in the program, they have had some very unusual help from the law, like they've gotten out of some sticky legal situations way too easily.
Speaker 11: They didn't know why.
Speaker 3: They always thought like somebody was looking out for them. Absolutely, really, do you have any examples?
Speaker 9: I was I went to the military. There was multiple times drinking and driving. The middle of I was pited at lot. We were supposed to have somebody that was a designated driver. He ended up getting drunk, of course, so we had to figure out who's the least drunk to drive back from Mexico to base. So I'm the least drunk, So I'm driving, we get pulled, I get pulled over. I'm swerving all over the road. Cop comes up to me. I pull out my license, He looks at it, he goes back to his car, runs me, comes back to the car and says, hey, you guys need to follow me back to the police station and sleep it off in the parking lot.
Speaker 3: That's strange.
Speaker 9: And we had drove straight to the police station, and of course he pulls out to go catch other people, so we ended up pulling back out. I've had many run ins with the lull where I probably should have gotten something done, you know, tickets, and they just go ahead and let me pass.
Speaker 3: Wow. Wow, unless you had a really really cool cop, because otherwise that that would be a knock on the door for all of your parents or whoever the hell's looking after you at school or your your the authorities, whatever the hell. I forget if you said that was when you were already in the military or before then, but that must have been a really cool cop or somebody. There's there's some some sort of a note attached to your file. Who knows, who knows? Welcome, Thanks for the call.
Speaker 9: I believe there is, But I'm not gonna push my luck.
Speaker 3: No, don't don't. You're already ahead of the game. You're playing with house money. Do me a favor. If you find any more fun PSAs, just keep tweeting them at me in that same thread and I'll collect them for tomorrow. And I just want to get I think that it would be fun to get some reaction from Mike Baldwin when he's.
Speaker 9: On with me. Awesome, awesome, good to talk to you, Frank, all right.
Speaker 3: Have a good one. Take care. There goes Tim. Everybody call on in nine one four two hundred two sixty nine. It is eight twenty nine, and uh, we got a half hour left, so we're just going to be taking your calls. Let me see, let me see. We have a rumble rant on the quite frankly rumble that we're gonna go check out what's going on with bad Lands. All of our friends that are joining us over there too. Jay simmos As, I've been catching up with the live shows all week. Last night was intense. Keep it up, Frank, thank you. I have something on last night as well. It just came in before the show started. It was pretty intense. The second half of the show was great. I love talking about the tariff stuff. I think it's exciting what's happening on that end, but it's it was the two times that that Brandon Joe Williams was on it has been intense only because of the volume of stuff and also the implication of course, we're talking about declaring sovereignty from the tax matrix. And and you know how you stand as far as legal definition in opposition to the United States of America, and whether or not you pay your income taxes, how you exist in that world without doing all that stuff. But and and that is all well and good until we got to the very end about the the endorsement notes, writing an endorsement note to just drive away with new cars without any intention of actually exchanging currency or barter or putting up any kind of collateral to attain it. So we'll talk about that in a second, because I got an email before we want live all right, six four six, We got a local yokel over here. What's going on New York?
Speaker 6: Hey, it's Larry and Brooklyn.
Speaker 3: Larry, how are you go ahead?
Speaker 6: It's been a while, dude. I love when you talk to this stuff. Man, this is my wheelhouse.
Speaker 3: Good yeah, Ja Duyer.
Speaker 6: He was right, he was right on it. I got to call him out a little bit because I've recognized his language over a lot of years. I know that he's close. He's not going to talk about Fie, but he's really close. He's already skeptic of He's a skeptic of NASA. He's a skeptic of space. And you guys covered the gamut tonight. I love the talking about the movies and the predictive programming and how it's subtly laced over the course of generations to get you to believe in a certain thing. And I mean, really like, this is how we understand propaganda these days.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, here, here, here's a little bit over. Here's the table of contents he sent me over so total recall. I think that that I can't wait to take a look at that. But Mary Poppins, I should have asked him about Mary Poppins.
Speaker 6: And now I want to go out Mary Poppins. Listen to listen to what she says throughout the picture. She goes, just a spoonful of sugar helps the medicine go down. This is this is preprediction for all medicine is good. Just take some sugar with it. All medicine is good. We're finding out these days that perhaps it isn't. Well, that's early predictive programming.
Speaker 3: I don't I don't necessarily. Hey, I'm as skeptical with you as you on all that stuff at this point there too, But I wouldn't necessarily say this is about all medicine is good. It's just that if you ever tasted robitussin, if you ever had any that rank ass ship in your mouth, you would love a spoonful of sugar at that point to help it go down. But I just I just know, I don't know. Maybe I'm just looking at that.
Speaker 9: I gotta go with, did you have a robo flip?
Speaker 12: Oh?
Speaker 3: No, no, But you know what I was. I was working. I was working at CVS at that it was one of my first jobs on the books. And I was working at CVS and I was about fifteen years old, and this is when I was told, okay, listen, Frank, you got to look out for the robotussin. And you got and especially when certain people walked in. There was this one, you know, strung out girl that kept coming in. It's real sad. I remember it to this day. And this was the first time I ever saw a product put behind some kind of plastic. And this was back in you know, just around two thousand or so, nineteen ninety nine. You know, everything's behind sheet glass now and locked up for one reason or another. But when I heard about robo tripping back then, I mean, some of the people who were coming in looking for that robotustin, they were fucked up. And the other thing that that we were told to look out for was people stealing baby powder, the talcum, because that's what a lot of dealers were cutting their cocaine with. And I you know, then then you see all of the all the damn cancer cluster, all the can all the cancer clustered lawsuits that have popped up because of certain talcum powders and ship I was like, oh, I wonder how many people were sniffing it? You know, they didn't even know it. So yeah, yeah, I learned a lot at fifteen.
Speaker 6: I didn't mean to take it all the way off into that, but like you had more of the movies, what were the other movies that were on the table content.
Speaker 3: Hary Pompa, Disney Disney's Cruella. I never watched it. I never watched it, But I understood what the hell was going to go on there. There is this trend. There's this trend with Disney and other other play other movie houses that bring back and want to reimagine certain types of characters, especially villains, and sympathize with them. So I knew, you know, right off the bat, I said, Oh, okay, so this is a this is a an apologetic for Kruella de Ville instead of just painting her as the crazed witch that is trying to kill puppies to turn them into into quotes. Let's see hear Wonder Woman, GMO Invitation to Hell Society, Invasion of the Body Snatchers, I know that one. You want to talk about mass psychosis, that is, that's a good one. I mean I often think of an invasion of the Body Snatchers. I thought about it a lot during twenty twenty.
Speaker 6: I mean talk about well what about they live? I mean, that's the ultimate that that's the ultimate truth and plain sight, you know, conspiratorial like you know Reptilians among Us movie that was sort of like kind of round upon by the mainstream, and it's like kind of applicable today.
Speaker 3: You know, absolutely, I gotta imagine I have I have esoteric Hollywood one and two. I have to imagine that they live as in one of those, because that's, like you said, that is almost like a one oh one level class at this point. If you're going to talk about movies, movies with a message, that has to be like the top five you start with these days. But a lot of this stuff with Christopher Nolan was great. The Prestige Interstellar, uh inception, I like that, I like, I liked all the The Batman trilogy was a lot of fun. But Watchman is in here.
Speaker 6: So Watchman's got a lot of stuff. It's it's it's occulted a lot, and there's a lot of stuff to decode out of that one. And they're, hey, what's the one nicol about? You know, what's the what's the cartoon one that talks about adrenochrome a lot in it? It's there's the Monsters inc. Monsters Inc. You want to see some some seriously creepy ship, watch that one.
Speaker 3: Wait a second, there's adrenochrome in Monsters Inc.
Speaker 6: Monsters inc. Is is laced with adrenochrome, uh, Like, all over the place. It's it's it's in the background. It's everything and it's actually about the process. Sorry, I don't want to take your podcast way off, you know, but this like those are its that know about that stuff.
Speaker 3: Watch that one and all right, I'm gonna have to go check look.
Speaker 6: Into that rabbit hole. I'll just stay there, but I'm gonna get off here. But I just wanted to say hello. I haven't said hih in a while, and I'll be catching up. I love these topics. I would like to talk about him, and I hope you're well.
Speaker 3: Brother, Oh well, I hope you're well. To Lawrence, have a good one. Be well. There you go, Larry from Brooklyn. It's good to have him on Planet of the Apes and the Reboots. There's a lot to say there. There's a lot to say with total recall. We already did a little bit of that. But Black Mirror, Black Mirror, I gotta say, Black Mirror is one of Black Mirror is one of those series that I want to watch more, but it's just so exhausting. It's so exhausting because it's you could just read the news. Just read the news, caller, you're on the air.
Speaker 8: Go ahead, hey, Frankie, what's up?
Speaker 3: Hello? There a four or five, how you been, I'm doing.
Speaker 8: Great, great to see Jay Dyer on he's a he's fucking phenomenal, and it's it's it's awesome that you have them. What I wanted to bring up is when when things become mundane, like if you're like really in Like I'm not gonna say like I'm in on this, I'm not, but I've I've, I've I've had my experiences. When when when when this mysterious stuff becomes really mundane and we're gonna get to that inflection point. I feel and and and and and you're you're you're, you're you're working through it. But when you when it, when it goes from questioning two, we all fully get it. So one quick one the challenger thing. I can remember being in grade school, New York City and getting called into the auditorium and having this this this big moment, this massive moment. They had a fucking screen set up for us to watch it, and and we all, we all were supposed to feel something from it. Flash forward two thousand and one.
Speaker 3: Wait, wait, wait they did they bring this? They made you watch the rerun knowing how it's going to end, or you got together and watch the live feed. I was in.
Speaker 8: I was in. I was in a first grade through sixth grade public school. All the grades were brought down.
Speaker 3: All of them to watch it live. What to watch it live? Or after the fact?
Speaker 8: Oh oh no, no no, after the fact. That wait, shit, Frank, after the fact, after the fact.
Speaker 3: Damn they know they So they chose to sit you all down to watch these people die, yeah, and to and.
Speaker 8: To have like this moment where we all where we where we all could sort of grieve together. So so I mean, this is this is this is a fake NASA program. And I emailed you about the the fake fucking porpoises dancing around the SpaceX fucking capsule which is so incredibly fucking ridiculously fake with the woman of their hair in the air and then coming out of this tube. And it's like, it's like, why are they still doing it? You can't figure it out because nobody's paying The kids aren't paying attention. But back to what I was talking about. I was probably fourth grade, third fourth grade. All the grades were brought down into our communal lunch room where we always ate lunch together, and we were shown, if I remember correctly, we were shown the fucking the video of of of the thing happening and then told about it and like and like we were meant to grieve together over this national tragedy.
Speaker 3: Well, I mean, it could have just been it could have just been the the way that your school administrators thought would be best to They probably all just thought I don't think I don't think that they were given instructions from the government to go do that. It's probably just what they thought was appropriate back then. I don't know, it could have just been.
Speaker 8: That's that's an excellent no, and that's excellent point. And I wasn't I wasn't going I wasn't saying it was the government that was that was doing it. But it's it's like everything is fucking subtle, like like you don't need to like tell somebody to do something if you've already set this thing in motion and it's just going to play itself out. Like they said, TV was gonna rot your brain. And we're a generation of TV watchers. We talked about the kids watching TikTok and their attention span and not watching movies. But but when the when the when the extraordinary becomes the mundane, and and there there really is when you like, this is not or nothing like. Their big trick is to make everything look organic. But it's it's it's not. It's actually really fucking simple. Okay, it's just it's just it's just it's just media and and and and it's and and and it's like a yeah, yeah, that's what I got. That's what I got. Three Frankie, God love you brother.
Speaker 3: Well, well, thank you, Well hit us. I can working back from television, whether it be baby boomers going into even you know gen X, and you know, TV had been around for a couple of generations before we started getting handheld, before we started getting more mobile, and first it was already that way when I was growing up, TV will rot your brain. Everybody had, you know, to get away from that television. Then all of a sudden, the gaming consoles started to to really evolve quick and it was still easy to manage our time when the gaming consoles were not connected to the internet. It became a lot more addictive once you were you're playing on networks against people and all the other shit, and then there's less and less reason to leave the house all together. And then of course you're carrying it in your back pocket. So the evolution of the technology to say that television wasn't rotting people's brains is probably it was. Probably was, It's just it was just a little bit more of a primitive a primitive version of what we have going on right now. And everybody is having all of their small peaceful moments sucked away to the badges and the ring tones and everything else that's calling you back to the portal in your palm. So it probably where things all started, and it was a lot easier to manage, no doubt about it. But yeah, I can see so I can see that. And then and then there's the other thing there too, Like we look at CNN's Gulf War coverage. Look, we look at CNN's Gulf War coverage and laugh at it now and say, how the hell did anybody think that this was real? How the hell did anybody think that that CGI in this movie look good? Why the hell weren't we all laughing our asses off when Mortal Kombat two came out and we didn't realize how bad really? I mean, I think some of us thought it was, oh, actually, that's really pretty fucking bad, and then a couple of then just a couple of years later it just aged so poorly. I mean, so the real thing there is that, yeah, these productions hindsight is twenty twenty you look back and said, wow, really screwing with us. But at the time it was politically expedient and you had everybody watching one source of it. So there's still a lot of trust, a lot of trust left over from past generations. There's a lot of trust there. It was trust alone is what got people to the most people, for a critical mass of people in the United States to accept that Oswald killed JFK. It was just trust. I listened to a lot of Coast to Coast classics now with Art Bell, I have since about twenty twenty one, and you know whatever, it's late at night. I want something to listen to. Like, there's so many places out there that host old episodes, and I don't care what the hell the topic is. I just want to listen to some kind of conversation A guy taking calls from people in nineteen ninety six, in nineteen ninety seven just to listen to, just to listen to how people were thinking about things. I was listening to an episode that was just an open lines kind of a night in nineteen ninety six, just last night, and and Art refused to believe, refused to believe that the government had anything to do with and were willingly suppressing what happened with TWA eight hundred. Refused to believe. And he just couldn't take himself there. He also never I mean, I mean, there's just so you want to talk about trust and what the authorities are saying. It's really it's like a time capsule there. And that's all people, that's all the Kennedy. Those are people who were alive and very much conscious when Kennedy was shot. And Dan rather calmed them all down, Walter Cronkit calmed them all down, gave them the gave them the four to one one, and it was all bullshit. It's all bullshit. But we only had one channel, a couple of channels to tune into and one device. You walk away from that device, suddenly you're in real life again. You can't walk away from them so easily anymore. And and that's not to say that everything that was on the television was bullshit. There's just I love watching old old TV shows and we often do that on Sunday nights. When Aurora is still awake. Ed Sullivan reruns are on constantly. I love stuff like that, man, I really do. All right, real quick, we gotta take one last break. When we come back, some more of your calls. We'll take it right to the top. Thirteen minutes left, but don't go anywhere. Quite frankly, you know, contributed to the death of seven million people because the funding of gain of function experiments in the Wuhan lamb.
Speaker 9: What's the matter?
Speaker 16: Why there are no olives here? There are no olives here? Bring out the olives, Sally.
Speaker 5: Sally, I don't have anything, Sally, I don't have anything.
Speaker 18: You've probably seen the new collab between Rise and bad Lands Media, But I'll tell you what you haven't seen yet, the end of clown World as we know it. But have no fear introducing the latest addition to the bad Lands I NTL lineup, the sequel to the best selling PSI War series. We've been conditioned by these clowns to accept their circus, but it's time to unwind that.
Speaker 3: And strike them out the history books.
Speaker 11: The future belongs to.
Speaker 3: The real and we've got it in droves.
Speaker 18: Go to bad Landsmedia, dot TV, slash rise for the full line of premium and direct a garment.
Speaker 3: Street wear.
Speaker 15: Made to order right here in the good old us of A. The heart of the resistance. The fall of clown world is upon us, patriots. Let's make it official.
Speaker 3: I just were able to mimic NeSSI Imun's voice by recreating his mouth and vocal chords with a three D printer. It allowed them to produce a single sound.
Speaker 5: All right, Oh no, we're going to have to take this call right here.
Speaker 3: Hold on one second, and welcome to the show. Jeremy Reese. I wonder what triggered you to call in tonight? Is it the uh? Is it the media? The media centralization of all messages that of course led to JFK talk and everything else.
Speaker 17: Yeah, yeah, I mean I saw that you guys were alive. I kind of just tuned in, So I haven't what have you guys covered so far? Top ten Cia offs.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, we did top ten ci A. Jay Dyer brought that to the table. We did a little bit out of that, and then we we we blended that into esoteric and uh, you know, messaging, cultural messaging that through that is delivered through Hollywood. Because he's just he's just completed writing his Esoteric Hollywood Part three, a series of now a trilogy of books on that. So we kind of just brought intelligence into the culture and how all that influence meshed together. And of course, with ten minutes left, here you are, so i'd love to give you a few of them.
Speaker 17: Yeah, yeah, I'm here.
Speaker 3: Well, well, welcome, welcome aboard. What would you say? Is there any movies out there? I guess we'll just stick to the topic at hand. Are there any movies out there that you could really point to that, especially from a high technology or even a UFO alien standpoint, that you always talk about that that's serve was one purpose or another that you know was a complete op From a movie standpoint, Is there any of them?
Speaker 17: I mean a lot of the ones that have been released in the in the last two years. I mean, I mean a lot of the like small like documentaries out there, but the Hollywood movies let me see that. Uh, I don't know, but I added on the jam. Let me get back to that. I want to say. I want to just want to throw in something about the jfk assassination. Yeah, one of the women is that befriended Marina Oswald, Lee's wife, There was a woman named Priscilla McMillan, and she she helped translate and write her autobiography supposedly, and then it turns out that she was the CIA uh consenting operative, you know, like she she was like an knowledgeable like operative.
Speaker 19: For the CIA.
Speaker 17: And there's documentation that she was paid for like almost all her work, and that came out in the files. So this is the way that they've infiltrated all kinds of media and culture so that when people go to the literature and they say, oh, well, this is what you know that this is the profile that they have of Lee, and this is what we were told who Lee Harvey Oswald was. And and so they they've really i mean they've hit the files on Lee Harvey Oswald for until twenty thirty nine, is when they originally wanted to keep them all classified untill and you know now that it's a lot of this is coming out, there's a lot of that. But I mean I remember a lot of films that were pro conspiracy, like throwing stuff this stuff in growing up. I don't remember The Rock where the Sean Connery where in the end, I think Kevin Costner's character is like looking through the stuff that he gets from this the spy guy.
Speaker 3: La, do you want to know who Nicholas was?
Speaker 9: Nicholas Cage.
Speaker 17: Yeah, He's like, do you want to know who killed Kennedy?
Speaker 15: Yeah?
Speaker 17: Yeah, it was Nicholas Cage.
Speaker 3: There was old and there's negatives of like eight millimeter film that was hidden inside of a pew at a random church somewhere in the country. Yeah, yeah, exactly, Wow, Yeah, I remember that right at the end.
Speaker 17: Clever dead drop. But yeah, it would be something like that where there's a dead drop location that that there's something in. But you know, a lot of the key films from Daley Plaza were like destroyed or just confiscated. It never surfaced, like I think Beverly Oliver was recording, and also Gordon Arnold said, like the Secrets, a guy identifying themselves as Secret Service took their film and never never, never, they never saw it again, never heard of it again.
Speaker 3: I think it was like two or three weeks ago, probably about three weeks ago whenever, whenever the hell it was is after the first full week of of those those JFK files came out, we were talking about that at the end towards the end of the week, my buddy Jay was in here and we were he brought up Beverly Oliver and he brought up the confiscated How this is something that he would really love to see, is a release of all the confiscated film that was Obviously there's no trace, there's not there, no mention of it. So you know that all went into an incinerator somewhere because.
Speaker 17: Yeah, they had the clearest photography of the knoll and the assassination from the perspective of the knoll at that close of an angle. So yeah, it was course that they went and rounded up that the evidence right away and had it destroyed. But what's crazy is is that Beverly Oliver's shoes. Have you ever heard of her shoes? She was standing right on the curb and if you look in the Zuppruter film where you can see her standing, she's like closest to the curb on the other side of the assassination, like closest to the president when when the headshot actually takes place, So she would have got all that on film. And she has her shoes have this yellow paint on the bottom of them. You can notice that the curb is just that curb is painted yellow, and you go through like it's very hard to find like color photographs of that ankle, the assassination and Indi Lee Plaza. But somebody came the night before and painted three of the curbs, just three of the curb markers yellow with yellow marker paint. It was fresh, so and those were right coordinated with where the shots, you know, happened. So it's like it's like a timing mechanism. They didn't have to announce the timing over shooting, you know, it's like you know, announce it over a radio or anything. So it's just right there in the plaza, which has always been strange to me. If it was an assassination by a lone nut and Oswald was in that window, he would have shot the president when they were coming right down Houston Street. That's that's the shot. I mean, he's coming straight towards you. There's no escape but to wait until he takes the turn onto Elm Street and gets into at ambush zone, which is is just a clear sniper shop. From the grassy knoll behind that white picket fence, that's clearly where they took them out from and then they could they had to see your cars. Nick could have had a compartment in any one of those vehicles just to stash a rifle real quick and then just identify themselves as Secret Service agents. And nothing happened in this area.
Speaker 19: And you know, like, yeah, it would it would have been it would have been a cinch to to just to just have a second gunman or at least even a third gunman there on the knoll.
Speaker 17: And I don't know about all the other gunmen in the assassination. The other people say there might have been one on the other corner of the of the text. Well, yeah, depository building. But again, the mechanics don't matter. What matters is that the CIA has them power in the media and Hollywood and everything else to be able to cover this up for decades and decades and decades.
Speaker 9: It's just to show you that again.
Speaker 3: Again again though, Jeremy, what I was saying before you came on is that I think it really goes to show that what you needed back then more than anything was trust. Uh, And there's a lot of trust that the public had in in the media still at that time. And of course, like you said, and who was running the media and who was running this operation. It's a it's a it's good. It's a it's a really good analysis.
Speaker 8: There.
Speaker 3: I have to get off right now though, because I'm up against the clock. I'd love to. We got to get you on again, just to do I love your random stoppings, they're always illuminating, but we got to do something efficiently after the show.
Speaker 17: I'm gonna text you and let's let's let's think up. We'll do uh, we'll do a show soon, man, Thank you. Awesome, awesome. I'm gonna go back and listen to this. Uh this Jay Dyer guy.
Speaker 3: You got it. I think I think you like him a lot. We'll talk soon.
Speaker 9: All right, there you go.
Speaker 3: That's the alien scientist Jeremy Reese. So that'll be fun. We'd love to get Jeremy back on sometime soon. Well, listen, it's eight fifty seven. I really appreciate you guys. Today is Thursday, Tomorrow is Friday. I got this email about last night. I'm not gonna be able to do right now because we only got two minutes left, but I'll save it for tomorrow and it'll be good because in the first half we'll have comedian Mike bald went on to do some weird news and eventually I want to take your calls. We'll have some other fun there too. Paul on quite Frankly superchat dot com says, Hey, Frankie, remember the old story about the Raelian cult and the first clone human? H I remember talking about the Rallians. I will check that out. You know what, Paul, do me a favor. Email me that link so I don't lose it. Email me that link. Frank at quite Frankly dot tv. There's a couple more super chats here real quick. Hey, would you blow me? Says I hate that. I love you? No quomo quoto good, don't pussy. Spud Hill says, cheers appreciate you, brother, Well, I appreciate you.
Speaker 11: I really do.
Speaker 3: Thank you so much. And we've got a wonderful group of people hanging out with us over there on bad Lands as well. Mima Hunter says, Frank loves seeing you expanding onto bad Lands. I love being here. Well, got a lot of great friends here. There's a really wonderful, robust schedule of people, and I'm happy to have Thursday syndicated by them. Kid Billy seven, He says, glad to see you here on bad Lands. That's how I found your podcast, and I'm so happy that you joined. John and crew, keep on keeping on. I can't wait to have John on the show. He's been really wonderful to us. Camcooksie says, I feel like the interview. I feel like the interview. The interview was an op that Trump used his advantage in the first term. The interview you're talking about, Wait a second, the movie the interview is that the North Korean one? Are we with? That really is hold on to email the show and jog my memory on that, Camcookxie, so I can have that into I can add that into my notes for the next time. All right, real quick over on quite frankly dot TV. Let me just make sure I say everybody there and we are outye, because I think what's coming up next on on bad Land sit rep and then there's there's a lot of great stuff going on quite frankly dot TV as well. Thank you Robert Sarnes, Seve Blanche, Doug Simmy, neo, so what's up there, girlfriend? And on Sir sys, great show, Frank, thank you Doug Simmy throwing the shades down there coffee talk with Sandras. It's happy Thursday. Same to you, Sandra, good girl out there, Sandra one two three s KG says the Wizard of Oz, which was scary to me. Oh the witch was scary to you.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Who Then Margaret Hamilton, it's actually one of the nicest women on the plate on the face of the planet. If you read into her, she's one of the kindest people ever that ever lived. But I'm sure she scared a lot of kids when they were they were little. And Sean Joe, thank you so much. Well, that's it for me. It's nine o'clock, seven o'clock tomorrow and that is the end of the official work week. Then, of course, the unofficial work week continues on Saturday night, as we're going to be doing a rumble only call in show starting around nine pm. We are going to be doing a it's probably gonna it's pretty much just gonna be a night that we're opening up the Crazy Story hotline. If you've got a crazy story to tell, think about it from now, write it down you call in on Saturday night. I don't know. We might only be live for an hour. It's just a test see how things go and uh and yes, thank you for everything, my friends, Thank you Jay Dyer, thank you to all the callers, and I will talk to you soon. All right, good night, I'll ktch you on the flip side.
Speaker 13: White Brickley is film before a live studio audience, and now our super Chatter is starting with Paul and Jay Britz. And thank you to all of our Rumble ranters across Rumble. You're fantastic again. Thank you to the wonderful people at bad Lands. We're really loving it over here on Thursday nights. And yeah, that's it.
Speaker 3: I'm releasing the Scratch and everybody, enjoy yourself, clean your grasses, keep your ass clean.
Speaker 6: For you.
Speaker 5: Will you shut up now,