Speaker 1: Care. Yes, remember when we thought that enlightenment just meant drinking green juice and meditating until your leg fell asleep.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean I kind of didn't think that, but yes, yes.
Speaker 1: Right, I thought ever already thought that.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 1: Well, it turns out that we were thinking way too small. Today's guest doesn't just talk about raising consciousness. She changes people at the cellular level. Ooh ah, we're talking about someone who can literally transform living organisms at the cellular.
Speaker 2: Level, so your leg won't fall asleep.
Speaker 1: I hadn't thought about that. That's a good point. I got to ask for it. But she also transforms non living materials at the atomic level. Oh yeah, I'm talking like I just changed the structure of matter with my mind kind of stuff. Wow, interesting stuff, right. She's been studied more than your browser history with a lot less judgment.
Speaker 4: Boy, with over six hundred and sixty peer reviewed studies that show her divine blessings can spark real changes in health, happiness, and.
Speaker 1: Even blood chemistry. Oh, get ready for the conversation that might just flip your understanding of consciousness and your mitochondria on its blissful little head. So if you ever wondered what happens when you mix quantum mechanics, a spiritual master and a lab coat. Will get ready because this might be the first episode where listening could accidentally evolve. Oh DNA, let's go meet that woman who's turning in skeptics to spreadsheets and blowing the minds of scientists and souls are like one atom at a time. This is a Skeptic Metaphysicians. My name is Will, and I'mars, And unlike Boulder and Scully.
Speaker 2: Both want to believe.
Speaker 1: So we've embarked in a journey of discovery.
Speaker 2: We've talked to people deeply entrenched in the spiritual and metaphysical world.
Speaker 1: We've thrown ourselves into weird and wonderful experiences. I even joined a coven of witches.
Speaker 2: And wait, you joined a coven yep.
Speaker 1: All on the interest of finding something, anything that will prove that there's something beyond this physical.
Speaker 2: Three dimensional world.
Speaker 1: We all this is the Skeptic Metaphysicians. Hey there, I'm Will. Welcome back to another cellular, moving, transformational episode of the Skeptic Metaphysicians. Who today's guest is Darren Trevetti, an enlightened master and internationally recognized spiritual leader who brings together science, consciousness, and the divine in a way the view ever have I didn't have enough hands not to use the hope not. I should have checked that before I did that. Anyway, she serves as a guide and force a Divine Connection International, a nonprofit on a mission to improve the human condition through scientifically validated divine blessings. Is this right up my alley?
Speaker 3: Or what?
Speaker 1: Alongside her husband and Guru Grugie Mahindra Trevetti And I know I just butchered that name, and I'm so sorry. She's spearheaded over six thousand scientific experiments, resulting in more than six hundred and seventy peer reviewed publications, recognized by top institutions like Harvard, MIT and Oxford.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: Now, Darren's powerful divine blessings have reportedly helped thousands of people optimize their lives, improve well being, and reach new levels of joy and purpose. And whether she's speaking at Nasdaq or being featured on major media platforms, she brings irradiant clarity, humor, and a multi dimensional view of human potential defies categorization. No more talking. Welcome to the show, Darren Trevetti. How are you doing.
Speaker 3: Today, I'm doing wonderful. It's hard to follow that introduction.
Speaker 2: Is excited about being optimized.
Speaker 1: We've got a lot to unpack in what you do. But let's set the table first and foremost. Consciousness. That word has been thrown around like cotton candy all over the place these days. Right, Can you help us to wrap our heads around so we can set the conversation on the right path. What is consciousness? Exactly?
Speaker 3: Absolutely? Well? A lot of spiritual leaders and a lot of transformational leaders these days. You have like people like Deepak Chopper and everybody who's talking about consciousness as a fundamental reality of existence. And it's discussed in a way that scientists, for example, believe consciousness is a byproduct of the brain. Right, and then you have this spiritual side, you know, that involves these transformational leaders and spiritual gurus and everybody who suggests that consciousness is actually you know, supersedes the mind, supersedes the brain. It's something by which everything else is derived from. Right. So it's that you could say that transcendental reality that all of us are a part of. Right. It encompasses everything, it pervades everything, it's a part of everything. And at the same time it controls and governs everything. Now, unfortunately, there's been a lot of talk about consciousness. There's been a lot of theory and philosophy, but there hasn't been a lot of proof regarding it. Right, That's why it's still very theoretical. You have Max Plank, you know, quantum physicists who's like the father of quantum physics, who said that, you know, he considers consciousness as fundamental, right, and then the mind and everything is derived from that plane of existence. So for the first time, that's what we're doing, is we're taking consciousness and we're putting it into a laboratory. We're actually measuring it objectively through real data for the first time, i'd say, and not just like you know those quantum experiments where it's about you know, observing, and we're actually doing hardcore objective data where we're measuring things like materials, we're measuring agriculture, we're measuring you know, human parameters like neurotransmitters and hormones. We're taking it clinically, right, We've actually taken something that has been so hard to pin down and measure for so long. And I'd say, for the first time we're able to objectively pin it down and show that it's actually something that has the power to change our lives and the source of our lives itself.
Speaker 1: Okay, this is exciting r How yeah, this is exciting, right because you're talking my language in such a major way. But every conversation that talks about science and metaphysics together woefully fall short because science, right that the whole thing about science is is you need to be able to get measurable results in a repeated fashion, right, you have to be able to repeat it. So metaphysics, that's a tough n to crack, right, It's hard to measure something. Measurable and repeatable results is what you have to get for science. So how are is it that you are taking this concept, which is consciousness is a metaphysical concept, right, even though it is the underlying we believe, the underlying thing of everything. So how can science measure and repeat the results that gives you such a positive affirmation that yes, this is legit?
Speaker 2: Or like I said, how.
Speaker 3: So when we're talking about consciousness, right, for so long it's been limited to subjective experience, right, which is why you know, science dismisses it because subjective experience. Right, that's in the realm of psychology and placebo. Right. So we have a lot of testimonials even you know, our organization has a huge, vast number of testimonials from people claiming extraordinary outcomes. But what we're actually doing, right, So we're taking the power of consciousness. But what we see consciousness does, if we understand it as like that fundamental reality, right, we can also see it as kind of like a force that program's existence into being. Right. So it controls and operates your mind, It controls and operates your life. It tells you know what a material will become, the destiny of an atom, the destiny of a molecule, and of a cell. Right, you even get to like the cellular composition of our bodies right as newborns or even before then, Right, every cell is the same. But somehow there's a destiny that programs a cell and tells what a cell will evolve and become and turn into. Right, And that's something that science doesn't know. What tells the cell what it will eventually become, But somehow the cell has that inherent knowledge. It's similarly we see that in materials right, where we see certain materials. Right. That's the whole periodic table of elements is that materials have a very specific set of you know, characteristics and behaviors, and that is programmed in the atom itself and the composition of those molecular structures. And that is not something science has not found a way to change the atom. Right. Science has found with a huge amount of energy, we can destroy the atom. We can create atomic bombs, we can create huge amount of you know, cataclysmic events when we destroy when we apply huge amount of power. But nothing has been able to change or transform an atom and make it something different than what it already is. So in order to change something that's already existing, right, you change the programming of that thing. Then that thing changes its character and behavior, it changes its potential. When we're talking about human life, when we're looking at you know, changing things at the level of consciousness, what do we see for human life? We see mental clarity, we see peace, we see better quality health, we see better relationships. Right, we see all these things are ripple effects of when you alter things at the consciousness level, that programming that controls your life. Right, And then when you see things at the level of agriculture, for example, you see greater vitality, you see greater production, you see more yield, more immunity, you see more shelf life without the use of any of the conventional methods used to you know, produce these things, right, without any wet side fungicide, chemical, fertilizer, any chemicals whatsoever. Just literally soil, water, air in the sun and then this divine energy that can change the consciousness. When you see atoms, right, you see the molecular structure change, the crystallized size change. You can make the atom bigger, you can make it smaller. All of these are measurable. Right, we have all the instruments used by NASA to measure these changes in these materials, and we're able to actually see and measure these changes.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's super cool.
Speaker 2: So you can and I might have misunderstood, but you can measure, you can see and quantify the changes the results, yes, but not necessarily what's making the changes?
Speaker 1: Well, you make certain assumptions right that the said you put. I guess we're going to talk about how these experiments went in, Like what was the process that forced these things to change? Because in the introduction we talked about the fact that you can change things at the atomic level, non living things, and then organic things at the cellular level. So is it just like thinking good thoughts at it?
Speaker 3: It's a little more complicated than that. If everybody thoughts, you know, we could probably do all these things about Oh, wouldn't that be great?
Speaker 1: Right, Karen, I'm sorry those plants that that didn't make it. Yeah, I had nothing to do with your good thoughts, I promise anyway, I'm sorry. Go ahead.
Speaker 3: So sure you had the best intention.
Speaker 1: He always does. Okay, So then how is it that you are able to affect change in these things?
Speaker 3: So this is where we go into the realm of enlightenment that concept. Okay, So enlightenment in a scientific you know, kind of realm. We're referring to enlightenment as consciousness that has to the consciousness of nature. So nature itself has all these natural laws, right, that are kind of binding. Right, you see that you cannot bypass these natural laws. And some of those natural laws are like you know, the laws of gravity, for example, or the laws like you know, energy flows from a higher dimension to a lower dimension, right, the laws of physics. These are all the laws of nature. We could say, right, there's a strict set of parameters, and you can't really go outside of those parameters.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 3: You have a certain for example, body temperature. Right, if your body goes below that temperature. Above that temperature, you enter into a comma. You could die. Right. There are many complications when that arises. So nature keeps things in order to maintain right, that existence. It keeps things very strict and regulated. Now, that's the consciousness of nature, right, that's the programming of nature itself. Enlightenment is when consciousness of a human, for example, an individual is able to transcend beyond the laws of natsnature. And that's when we go into the realm of the divine. Right, because what is beyond the laws of nature? What program the laws of nature? That's where we go into the realm of perhaps the creator, a divine force, a divine authority on this planet. So enlightened consciousness. You can see the effects of enlightened consciousness. When someone's reached that level, then through their intention. That's when intention applies through their intention, through their you know, desire, we can say, because they are connected to that, you know, consciousness of the divine, then their intention we just call it prayer. Right. So in this regard, when we're doing these experiments, what we're doing is we're praying over whatever we want, you know, the consciousness to raise. So if for praying over a particular person, we're requesting that God, this authority that has the ability to change the laws of nature that created nature, so can change it. We're requesting that God, you know, uplifts, raises the consciousness of the recipient, and as a result of raising that consciousness, that recipient has more of the grace of God in their life. That recipient is able to utilize this higher level of consciousness and live a life of greater vitality, of greater wellness of you, all these things that you see what happened when you change consciousness. So we call it blessing, a prayer, a blessing, whatever you want to call it. But this comes from enlightened consciousness.
Speaker 1: Right, So, how do you select your subjects? Just asking for a friend, how do you select me?
Speaker 2: I mean your subject.
Speaker 1: Pretty much obviously teasing because we are incredibly blessed already. But in case you need more subjects, you let us know, right, So that sounds amazing, And I know that the work that you and your husband are doing. Are is really it's probably poised to change mankind honestly if people really look at it in that way. I mean to have this many peer reviewed studies and not by like Joe's garage kind of things. Am I t Oxford, Harvard like some of the bigger the big places that are verifying these results. What has been their reaction to these results? Are they going? You know, there must be something wrong because traditionally scientists have had a difficult time with these types of things.
Speaker 3: We get so many varied reactions a lot of it. Sometimes, you know, no matter how much facts and data you present to someone, there will always be a certain bias that prevents that person from accepting the truth. So when my husband first started, right, he's my guru. Right, he's a girl from India. So when he first you know, went through his own enlightenment, his own awakening, right, he was wearing the saffron robes and you know, and all of that, he was blessing people, because that's what you do in India, right, you take the role of the guru. And he's you know, performing that role. And but what touches me deeply is his belief he says, one of the worst sins you can commit is giving someone false hope. And that started him on this, you know, venture of determining because he's seeing all these false gurus and all these people who take advantage of spirituality and the void that science has in regards to authenticating And you know, because when science can't get involved in the spiritual you see a lot of corruption rises. You see a lot of people taking advantage. You see a lot of pseudoscience, you see a lot of scams. You see a lot of people with good intention, but it's actually damaging and hurting people. So he's like, I don't want this to be limited to just people's psychologies. Even though he's seeing these incredible results, right, And people started coming to him, like these major producers, people from the Bollywood industry, politicians, and he left all of that. He already had a well established you know basis, this great reputation in India and all these followers. And yet the same time he left all that to pursue scientific validation. He could have come to America and just you know, worn the saffron robes and spatted some things from the Blahgabad Ghet I say, this all the time. If you just know the Vedas by any percentage and you, you know, utilize the power of psychology, you could have a mass following and a lot of people, you know, could give you a lot of money, and they could you know, dedicate their lives to you just on that alone. And instead he rejected all of that, and he actually sought He's a first you know, enlightened gurul I've ever seen or met who's actually sought all of this rigorous scientific validation all the way into material signs. I mean, can you imagine validating material signs? Right? Psychology is easy. A lot of the parameters that are used are using either very trivial parameters that you've seen in a lot of clinical trials that are on you know, very small, you know, groups of people. It's usually for a very short amount of time. Or it's usually measuring very trivial parameters like blood pressure, you know, things like that, and over time, you can even associate good things with smoking and your blood pressure if you do it within a certain period of time. Right, It's not a very credible and reputable scientific form of research, which is why science has denied it for so long and that's the source of all the problems you see today, all the problems that are so prevalent among humanity, is because we have denied, we have ignored why we're not paying attention to this vital part of human life, of human existence, of the existence of all of life. Really, and when you deny the existence of consciousness and its effect on quality of life and its effect on wellbeing, you see things mental health crises. You see things like chronic inflammation and chronic disease, things that medicine no longer is capable of treating. That's where consciousness, we see has actually able to target and treat and perform unprecedented outcomes in even clinical trials where we have double blind, placible controlled you know, randomized clinical trials that exclude all possibility of placebo and psychological influence.
Speaker 2: Wow, can you give us an example of one of those trials where you just could not doubt the results?
Speaker 3: Yes, one of our most clinical trials. This was conducted in twenty nineteen, and we had a large group of people. I think it was close to hover one hundred and twenty one hundred and twenty volunteers. And these are volunteers that are completely random, right, it's a placebo controlled. So we had three groups. We had the treated group, which is the group that received the blessing. We had a placebo control, which is a group that you know has a sham healer, so someone who's pretending to do a blessing, right. And then we have a control group that's not getting any treatment whatsoever. Right. And even the investigators don't know who's in what group. Everybody has a number, even we don't know who's getting the blessing. We're literally like, for example, this clinical trial, I'm sitting in Florida, right, and these participants are all the way in India right at a clinical laboratory, and I don't know who they are. I don't know their names. I don't even really know what they look like. And we're just told, you know, okay, this is the group, and you know, I give the blessing to the group. And then after a while we have a ninety day period and one hundred eighty day period where we measure the results. We measure over one hundred and thirty blood parameters. So it's not just you know, people reporting what they feel the differences, but we actually are measuring things like neurotransmitters, hormones are measuring nutrient absorption. Right, We're measuring things that most of the time psychological influence has no power over or very minimal power over. And then on top of that, our most significant research that I really want to share with you is something called the NIH Toolbox for Cognitive and Motor Function. Now, this is something that scientists it's the gold standard for removing all subjective data and just getting down to the hard you know, facts of them matter. And so this gold standard it's been utilized since twenty twelve by all clinicians, anybody doing a clinical trial when they're testing a new therapure drug, and usually it's just utilized to see if there's any negative or adverse effects from treatments. It's never been used to measure any positive or beneficial outcomes. It's only there to gauge if there's some you know, radical change in someone's cognitive behavior and say maybe we shouldn't, you know, push for this treatment on the market.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 3: Ours is the first study where we've seen around one hundred percent improvement in every single parameter that we've tested in the ANH Toolbox of Cognitive and Motor Function.
Speaker 1: Can you repeat that for us please?
Speaker 3: Ours is the first clinical trial that has shown nearly one hundred percent improvement in every single tested parameter from the NIH toolbox for cognitive and motor function.
Speaker 1: Okay, so that's what I thought. You said, Wow, that's it outrageously, Like, how how is this not mainstream knowledge by now?
Speaker 3: Well, we haven't done any marketing. We've literally we've spent so much time and so much money. We're talking about like millions and millions of dollars and so much time and investment because we strongly believe that before marketing, we really want to have a substantial basis of scientific fact and data to properly tell people like this is what the energy is capable of, this is what it can do before we properly market it. And we definitely don't want to make claims about anything related to human health and wellness before we have several clinical trials under our under our belt. So that's why we've been waiting.
Speaker 1: You are on the skeptic positions now, so we'll catch up.
Speaker 3: Now we're sharing it with the world. Decades of science research being shared now it's just incredible.
Speaker 2: Holy caws.
Speaker 1: So you mentioned something that caught my attention and when you said the sham healer. So there is a lot of conversations out there about if indeed this is all real and works the way you say, and I have no reason to doubt whatsoever. But there's a conversation about how everyone can heal themselves and raise their own consciousness and things like that. Is that feasible or do you need someone like your husband or you who are gurus who can help to give the blessings? Do you need someone to facilitate that?
Speaker 3: So I'll put it this way, It's very possible that anybody can raise their consciousness on their own. I'm not saying that's an impossibility, but I am saying that it's very difficult. It's not an easy pass. It's kind of like have you ever tried all these tricks and techniques that are available out there are intended to raise consciousness, to evolve your consciousness. And you see the amount of outcomes that are out there, right, you see with the amount of you know wellness, you know tricks and practices that are out there, and the increasing you know productivity, you see, the wellness industry is a trillion dollar industry. So you see it's even actually more successful than the pharmaceutical industry. That shows you how, you know, financially viable.
Speaker 1: That we're not getting any of that. Baby is wrong here.
Speaker 3: We're on the wrong side.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh.
Speaker 3: So you see you right with this void of science because all the pseudoscience is now raining rampant, right, there's a huge market. But with this huge market and it's growing, it's growing rapidly. But then at the same time you're seeing another phenomenon where you're seeing mental health problems are increasing as well. Yes, so if there is a viable solution out there in wellness and all these other you know, spiritual you know, techniques, methodologies, practices, tricks, you know that are out there, then you would see that maybe this number would be increasing. Maybe there would be one solution instead of thousands or millions or billions, right, maybe there would be something that would legitimately work and they would you know, be you know, stick with someone, it would really last. And instead, what we're seeing is the exact opposite phenomenon now in the same way, right, we know how difficult it is to change a habit, We know how difficult it is to change things at the brain and body level, and science knows this difficulty. Science still can't comprehend and understand exactly what the brain is or what the mind is. It still cannot map out one human brain. It's still incapable of doing that. With all the most sophisticated supercomputers all working together, it still can't map out one human brain. So this is science is a problem that science knows it has, right. And at the same time, all that science can really do is treat, you know, things on a chemical level within the brain or a structural level within the body. Right, it's trying all these different things, and we see that this is like a bad you're taking medication, you're taking a lot of these supplements or a lot of these things, and you don't actually see a resolution of the root cause.
Speaker 1: Right. So it's almost like Western medicine, which is just treating the symptoms and not the cause. They just give you another pill and you know, call me in the morning kind of thing.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 2: So, Hi, we've been doing this show for a few years now. We've spoken to hundreds of different people in all sorts of different modalities, and you're giving us a very scientific kind of overview or take on this which is fantastic. How does that work along with the people that are channelers and see angels and doctor dead people. Is this something different? Is this same realm? Is this something that can awaken that.
Speaker 3: Would say, I would say this is something that's vastly different from that. Okay, that's a misconception. A lot of people get from us, is like that's you know, when you're talking about what kind of actions do I get? That's one of the reactions is like, oh, yeah, you know, I do Ricky, or I have a reiki master in my life, or you know, they put you in the same category as those other things. But what sets us apart, what makes what we're doing different is the data right right, is how significant the data is. It's showing you that this is something that is uniquely different in the outcome that we're able to deliver, even just scientifically, but also with all these testimonials we have from people. And so when we get into the realm of consciousness, right, what science is doing, it's treating things at the brain and body level. But when we understand that consciousness is a fundamental reality, then we understand we need to change things at the consciousness level. There's no drug, there's no therapy, there's no trick or technique that can influence consciousness. It's the other way around. Consciousness can give you the most out of whatever practice, trick, or technique you're using, but the tricks and techniques themselves cannot give you more consciousness. They cannot do more for your consciousness. It's the exact opposite. And science has seen that same concept as energy flowing from a higher dimension to a lower dimension. And so I'll give an example on why I insist that this is something that's very hard to do through tricks and techniques. If you see all of our data, right, everything we've done six thousand science experiments. Right, We've done it in life sciences, material sciences, human health, clinical trials. Right, We've done it on plants, agriculture, materials, metal, ceramics, polymers, and chemicals. How many of these things use tricks and techniques or practices to raise their consciousness?
Speaker 1: Zero?
Speaker 3: None of them. None of them have the influence of psychology, and none of them have even necessarily a mind that we can understand where they can utilize a practice or technique to raise its consciousness and crank these fundamental changes at the level of consciousness that can raise its productivity, raise its efficiency, raise its benefits, its potential. All of these things can change. But there's no trick or technique applied these people in this clinical trial. Right, they're experiencing things like closo protein. Have you heard of the closo protein?
Speaker 2: I have not.
Speaker 1: I have not either.
Speaker 3: So the clothoprotein is the best we can do to measure anti aging results.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 3: So the more lengths of CLOTHO you have, or the more CLOTHO you have, right, you can say, the more vitality you have, right, the more longevity.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 3: So it's like the anti aging protein. So we use it and you know blood parameters to measure you know, how useful you are essentially or how much anti aging has an effect.
Speaker 1: Right, Which is why I never had anyone measure mind because.
Speaker 3: Out of concern.
Speaker 1: Yes it's very big concern. But anyway, please proceed.
Speaker 3: So science, even with al therapies and drunks, with the best courses of action available, right, with the most you know, validated approaches that science has come across. Right, with any trick or drug that we have, we've been able to increase CLOTHO by marginal percentages marginal Right in our clinical trial, we've seen CLOTHO increase by over six hundred percent. Wow, that is not possible with psychology. That is not possible with placebo. That's not even possible with conventional therapies and drugs.
Speaker 1: So I need to wrap my head around this a little bit because you're starting to blow my mind. So this is just praying over somebody.
Speaker 3: Well, I'll give you an idea of how this can work for somebody who maybe doesn't have an enlightened teacher in their life. You know that connection, right, that's the easy I like to say, that's the easy and fast path. That's what helped me on my path is I actually had this awakening through my husband, who is my guru, right, and so within a year after marrying him, I went through my own enlightenment in twenty twelve. And that's how I've been able to also, you know, do these blessings that I'm also scientifically validating and now I'm his partner in this mission to you know, prove the existence of God and the power of that consciousness has over our lives, so and then also use it to actually change lives. We're not just theoretically talking about it. We're actually implementing it. That's why we're focusing on producing you know, quality food without harmful toxins and chemicals. We're actually trying to revolutionize the agriculture industry. We're actually trying to create products and things available for people. We have our own membership programs, right, We're actually trying to implement and utilize this to transform human life, the life on this planet, and address our most pressing problems we see today. So, and that's what you know, all of the memberships and everything are for funding all the scientific research through our nonprofit organization. So, but it's you know, a very expensive endeavor.
Speaker 2: Oh, I can imagine. So quick question back about this anti aging situation?
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, will it? Sorry, I get a little drouned, I get so.
Speaker 1: She's a one track mine kind of Will it reverse aging or will it just slow it down?
Speaker 3: Yeah? So sorry, I don't will it?
Speaker 2: Will it reverse aging or will it just slow it down?
Speaker 3: We've seen reverse sort of aging.
Speaker 1: Oh I've lost her, I've lost her.
Speaker 2: Will it? Will it reverse aging or will it just slow it down?
Speaker 3: We've seen reverse sort of aging.
Speaker 1: Oh, I've lost her, I've lost her.
Speaker 3: I'll give you an idea, right, So, for some people. Right, we see like cartilage. Right, there's a phenomena where cartilage starts to fuse at puberty. Right, we don't see growing cartilage after puberty. Growing cartilage right as you're between your joints. That is the lubrication. It helps you know your the longevity of your joints, your mobility. Right, It's that's anti aging. If you can grow an increased cartilage, that's anti aging. Right, that's reversal of aging.
Speaker 1: Actually.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and so we've seen in so many people who receive this blessing, they actually start getting grown cartilage again.
Speaker 1: Okay, we got to talk.
Speaker 2: These are really loud.
Speaker 1: I'm talking about my neck for my migrantes. Yeah, so I've got spinal stenosis, and that means that the cartilage has worn out and my discs are actually rubbing against each other, which causes neck stiffness and then triggers migraines. For me, I could use some new cartilage.
Speaker 3: You I think you too. I'm in agreement, I think, and.
Speaker 1: I'm thinking you might know. Guy, you know, is.
Speaker 3: There's something that could help with that absolutely? Like can you.
Speaker 2: Target praying in certain areas or is it just like an all over yah, I'm just I have so many questions.
Speaker 3: So when you're raising consciousness, it's you can also see it as was through our prayer. Through this blessing, all we're doing is connecting you to the God of your understanding. Right, even if you don't believe in God. This works an atheist too, So it's absence of belief. It works outside of belief. It's an objective reality, not a subjective one. So it doesn't require your belief for your faith. It doesn't require you to adopt a certain faith. This is something that works outside of that. So whatever your relationship with is with God. Right, we can even just say that pure consciousness, if you just want to consider God, is just pure consciousness. Essentially, this blessing is acting as a facilitator to deepen that connection, and it's through that connection, right. Essentially, what's happening is you're harnessing more of the grace of God into your life. And that presence, that authority, that presence created you, that presence knows everything about you. Right, It's this intelligent force. We've seen its intelligence in our scientific studies. We've seen it give viability to health, these sales well. At the same time, killing cancer cells. Right. In pre clinical research, we've seen it has intelligence. It knows what to do with crops, right. It is able to raise beneficial bacteria in the soil buy up to nine hundred percent and reduce harmful bacteria by as much as six hundred percent. We've seen it's able to eliminate pests and you know, harmful microbes that damage crops. But at the same time, it gives life to those crops, It enhances their immunity, it gives them greater yield. So this energy is intelligent. We're not asking for anything specific when we're doing these blessings. We're simply saying, you know, right, raise the consciousness of whatever this recipient is, and that intelligent energy knows what to do in your life.
Speaker 1: Which could then avoid anything that's karmic that you're supposed to be dealing with. Now, sorry, dude, but your cartilage is gone, right, So because the conscious right right, I'm sorry, what were you saying?
Speaker 3: I said, it's grace, it's.
Speaker 1: Grace, right, So yeah, But then the question the underlying thing that you're saying here, and it's it's beautiful stuff that you're saying, but you keep talking about how you've done this with agriculture and plants and things like that. It sounds suspiciously like you're saying that these things actually have consciousness.
Speaker 3: They did. Everything has consciousness. Everything, everything is consciousness.
Speaker 1: Rocks and trees and everything.
Speaker 3: Consciousness is in the very atom itself, and the atom composes everything.
Speaker 1: Got it. So it's like universal consciousness.
Speaker 3: Yes, that's God, right, universal consciousness.
Speaker 1: So you are then raising the amount I get it, now, raising the amount of God inside something?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 1: Oh, and then that makes them or that thing raise its vitality because now they have more grace of God inside them.
Speaker 3: Yes, it's like the involution of consciousness into that thing.
Speaker 1: I got it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, exactly, you got it.
Speaker 1: Okay. So so back to the question about whether I mean, there's only Tulia, right, and there's eight billion of us out here, so and plus the agriculture and the plants and all that kind of stuff. Is this something that you can teach someone or you can you can help them to become enlightened so that they can then help spread these blessings or are you guys can be really tired?
Speaker 3: Well, we we have. One of the things that we're doing is because you know, obviously there is only there's actually three of us now, but.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, well still threes a lot of work.
Speaker 3: Well, but that also shows you that it's not just one person. It's not like a special, one kind of person that can do this, right. It's something that anybody has the capacity and the potential to be able to do. Right. Anybody has the ability to raise their consciousness to the point of becoming enlightened, right to becoming a conduit of this grace of God, so to speak. Right, So it's not limited to one individual or even necessarily like a special you know, karmic you know, arrangement or anything like that. It's what I like to say is because a lot of people do have that question. Is if I don't have an enlightened teacher, I don't have a grow in my life, how can I raise my own consciousness? And there's a concept called conductivity and conductivity right, that's where we get into like you know, when things are a super conductor, right, that means their ability to channel and harness energy is far superior than something that's a poor conductor. So like for electricity, we have like superconductors, we have things like you know, metals, or we have things that are you know, like water, right, really good conductors of electrical energy, and then we have poor conductors like rubber or like wood, things like that are not as good conductors. So when we're going into consciousness, a human who is a good conductor for higher levels of consciousness more of the grace of God. We're talking about. What we call conductivity is just purity. It's purity of mind, purity of heart. It's morality and ethics that are aligned with the divine. What the divine not just what society considers to be moral and ethical, but what the Divine considers to be moral and ethical. We call it the divine principles and fundamentals. So that's you know, that's love, that's compassion, that's sacrifice, that's empathy. Right. These qualities automatically improve your conductivity. They allow you to be able to raise your consciousness right, your ability to embody at easy. These characters is your own level of conductivity and your own grace of God in your life. And when these characters are not there, they're not present in a person, they are poor conductors, and you see, they have usually more suffering. It comes with a host of other proms add ADHD, mental restinances, depression, sadness. These are all signs of poor conductivity, where we can say just a lower state of consciousness. And we're not saying that this is a bad person. I like to say they're just off the path. They're not on the right track, right, They've gotten confused, right, they don't really know, you know, what to do in their lives. A lot of their nurturing is poor because, let's face it, there isn't really a comprehensive place we can turn to to learn about consciousness or to learn about this research because we've rejected this idea. Even scientists don't really accept consciousness as like part of mainstream science yet because it's such a you know, an intangible thing up until now anyway. And so I have a feeling a lot of people simply through their nurturing, they kind of get pulled off the path. They get pulled away from their own natural innocence. It's your own inherent blueprint, is that purity and that innocence. It's when you're a child, you naturally have that purity and that innocence, and as you grow up, as you go through the different experiences of life, as you face trauma as you know, deal with different you know issues. As you learn different ways to get what you need that might not necessarily be the corrector appropriate way, right, you start to kind of devolve or disorganize consciousness in a way that makes you a poor conductor.
Speaker 1: Right. So it's almost like a tuning fork, right, and you're using different things like love and compassion to get yourself more aligned with these conductivity frequencies. I guess, for lack of a better.
Speaker 3: Term, is there a path going be a good way to see it? Ye?
Speaker 1: For this mind, it works really well. But so is there a place that someone can find these divine principles or they just understood?
Speaker 3: So I truly believe this is a big role that the Guru plays in everybody's life. A lot of people say, we're past the role of the Guru. And while I do believe, and I do know that all knowledge right, all right, your greatest inner guidance is within you, right, the greatest guidance, the greatest teacher. You are, your own guru. But at the same time, to get to that point where you're in tune with that, where you can feel it and understand it and know right, A lot of people think they're even following their intuition, and they're just following their desires that are misguided, and they think it's their intuition, and that's what leads to delays and frustration and unexpected outcomes and pain and suffering. Intuition doesn't do that. Intuition always leads you to the highest, best possible outcome in your life. Right, So there's a lot of confusion, mental confusion, spiritual confusion, and a lot of people don't know what the best route or past to go is so disconnected from that divine presence, from that own guidance system within them that puts them on that correct path or tells them exactly what to do. And they've been told by so many people what the right thing to do is without ever feeling that for themselves. You're never taught as a child how to feel out truth for yourself. You're always taught what truth is, You're always told what to believe. You never get to really figure out what that actually means. You never get to question the system. You're already placed into the system itself. So this is kind of like going back to even questioning the system, questioning the nature of things going back to the root of everything and questioning even where that comes from. Right, So the Guru is like a surrogate. They're like a jumper cable that helps re establish that foundation within your own being to make you allow you to feel the soul again. I like to say the soul is like this diamond, and all of our past experiences is like this ice that starts to coat this diamond, and it prevents you from being able to feel that and receive that guidance and this light. What these blessings too, is not only does the guidance, so the Guru help align you with the divine principles and fundamentals again, and the more you follow them, the more you are receptive and start to feel them yourself, start to feel truth for yourself. But also these blessings help melt away that ice. They help actually dissolve, right that old conditioning and those old layers of belief and ways of being, and they kind of reconnect you with that divine presence and then from that everything flows.
Speaker 2: So I want to kind of go back to these these tests that you did when the people receive the blessings, and let's just talk about the ones that actually got the blessings. Was it just a one time blessing or was it like daily for a month? And did they have to do anything to continue with that?
Speaker 3: No, said they didn't even know they were getting the blessing, right, Oh okay, so they.
Speaker 1: Have no idea they could have been the control group group.
Speaker 2: Well that's true, that's true. Yeah, okay. And how many blessing did you said? Was it too?
Speaker 3: Just two blessings? So one at ninety days and one sorry, one at day zero and one at ninety days, and we measured at one hundred and eighty days. We measured ninety days and one hundred eighty days, and then the baseline was at zero days to see where they start off with. And then we're comparing that with a placebo, right, people who think they're getting something but aren't actually and so we're eliminating psychology through that. And then we have the control people who are not getting anything. So then when you Matt with a test, but when you perform these blessings on someone, are the blessing? Do they and they should follow these ways of life? You know, the compassion and love?
Speaker 2: Do they have to consciously like think, okay, I need to act this way in order to keep the blessing or do they just begin to act a little differently.
Speaker 3: So in this case, these people that are part of the clinical trial, right, since they didn't receive this you know, knowledge that they're getting the blessings, there was no education or you know learning in terms of the divine principles, fundamentals, how to you know, be a good conductor, all these things. They simply received this outcome just by receiving the blessing itself. And is it permanent? Yeah, wow, I mean as far as we've measured, they've maintained the results. So but of course we like to say, right, there's a difference between short term benefits and long term results, and that is obviously how you conduct yourself in your life, right if you really want to prolong write the length of this either we have people who but we still have people even today. All of our clients have come to us from like twenty nine to ten and eleven, and they've stayed with us since then without any marketing because for them this is life, right, They feel a difference even if there is a moment where one of our clients leaves for like maybe a few months or a year, they always come right back because they feel a huge, massive difference in their life receiving the blessing versus not And so this is really like a just like a supercharged way to accomplish the things that you want to accomplish, well being, to accomplish a better quality of life right with a lot less effort.
Speaker 1: So when you talk about clients, I'd love to understand a little bit. What is a client to you?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 1: What are they receiving? What are they seeking when they come to you?
Speaker 3: So they come to us for every reason. So we our clients are people who are part of our membership. So they attend workshops, say, but most of the time it's just like they attend blessings. They receive these blessings and there's nothing they have to do to receive the blessings, the blessings from our side. They just live their lives normally and then they receive this energy and if they really want to, you know, see greater improvements in their own lives than you know, purity, innocence, the qualities of following the divine principles and fundamentals or some people, you know, we have people who don't even do that, but they still receive the outcomes because they just keep getting more blessings.
Speaker 1: Right, quantity instead of quality, got it, exactly.
Speaker 3: So we did have people like that as well, And you know that's a little harder to teach. It's it really has to come from within the desire to change and grow become a better human being. But you get the benefits. So I don't know why you wouldn't want to.
Speaker 1: Right, right, Right, So then a client is someone that joins your membership and gets to membership with you, and then on a regular basis interacts with you or you been or I guess it's the third person now or is there a larger group of people that help you with this?
Speaker 3: No, it's the blessings come from my husband or myself, Okay. And so these clients they come to us for any type of reason, right. We've had clients come to us for you know, physical proper right huge you know, chronic illnesses and things that science. They've tried every avenue of science available, every you know, trick, technique, modality, they've tried alternative complementary therapies as well as conventional medicine and therapies, and they've found no outcome or very minimal outcome, and they found more outcome with these blessings than any other pair area of their life. We've even seen people with chronic illnesses completely disappear with these blessings. I don't want to make a claim, but that does happen, right, And so we can't really say for sure what will go and what won't because it's you and divine, But we have seen that happen. We've seen people with severe mental health problems. We've seen people with ADHD come for you know, better help. We've seen people with depression, anxiety. I'd say we actually get a majority of the people suffering from those issues, emotional trauma, things like that, and they receive huge benefits from this energy. And we see people also suffering financially or in their relationships. Right with my own mother, reason I ended up finding out about Gurjee is she had a huge right my mother. She's very open. She tried everything, She explored every avenue. She's very kind of like hippie like almost without the drugs. She's like open to everything. She also very religious, so she's a Christian woman, but she's also very open minded, so she tried all these healing medalities anything you could think of. And I always kind of went along with her and kind of enjoyed the experience. It was kind of fun for me too. But she was always looking for a resolution between her and my brother and Oswal's her you know, my father, her husband, but especially my brother. They always had kind of a rocky relationship. There was a lot of fighting throughout, you know, all of my you know, childhood between the two of them, and they always had this huge problem with each other that never seemed to have any resolution no matter what they tried. We even tried counseling and therapy. Nothing seemed to really resolve this. And she heard about Gurjee and the fact that he's doing all the science and was like, well, this is automatically is different from anything else. And she went and received a blessing, and I kid you not. She said, after one blessing, everything changed one eighty degrees. It flipped from one thing to the other, and now they have quite a harmonious relationship. And she said, nothing else has been able to do that, nothing else has achieved that before.
Speaker 1: Wow. Yeah, okay, I'm sold. So if I want to be part of your membership and I do, what's the best way for someone to start that process.
Speaker 3: So just visit our website, divineconnection dot org and we have everything there. We have the memberships available there if you even just want to sign up for our mailing list and stay in the know, you know, learn about all our new scientific research that's coming out. We're also starting food products, which I'd like to share with you a little bit because yeah, well we recently actually have a study, a research experiment that just resulted in a publication, peer reviewed publication, and it's on a chicken and poultry experiment where we're testing because we want to produce you know products, you know, food and things that are available for people right who maybe you know, can't sign up for a blessing and all that, or maybe are hesitant, they don't really want to do the blessing, you know, it's like that skeptical mindset. Sure, and so, but at the same time, you know, they'll eat a good valued product. They'll eat something that you know is leagues above all the others. They'll eat you know, organic, or they'll eat you know, something that will make their health better, right without even knowing that there's a blessing involved in it. And that's what we're doing. We're bypassing the skeptics or people who are resistant who want to go don't even want to go any further the moment they hear God and consciousness and blessings by creating these food products that have this huge alteration and not only their quality and their quantity. Right, we see you know, changes in like polyunsaturated fatty acids, mono unsaturated fatty acids, MUFFA and PUFA. We've seen huge increments in that. I think it was like by over one hundred percent for each one, which is you know, incredible for eggs and poultry. And we see like you know, improvements in collagen and zinc, right, more minerals and more vitamins, and as well as that people report. Like in our science experiment, we have people who you know, are testing the sensory evaluation of the products as well, and there's a huge difference just in the taste, the smell, the texture, everything that's incomparable to even the best quality conventional products we have on the market. Right. These eggs, for example, they're creamier, they taste better, They people who have allergies can actually eat these eggs. Right, we have huge differences in our quality of products. So it's like a way for people to get this energy, get these divine blessings without even knowing it, just by consuming these products.
Speaker 1: So it's like the spoonful of sugar. It make some medicine go down, poonful of exactly medicine. Am wow, so amazing. So you can find all that stuff there on your website then, yeah, for sure.
Speaker 3: And even do you have like a quick five minute.
Speaker 1: Story, Yeah, totally go for it.
Speaker 3: I'd love to share this with you. It's actually my personal assistant. She's actually sitting in the room with me. So she's a lawyer. You know, she studied at Northwestern University. She's also a CPA, so she's you know, highly educated and she's very successful. Where did you work You worked at Deloitte and you know, in a large law broom and a large law firm in Chicago, So you know, she has a huge, you know, incredible background, and you can imagine she's now working as my personal assistant. So I have, we know, that incredible overqualified personal assistant. She says it's the best job she's ever had. I can't compare. But the reason why she's here is essentially her story. It's okay if I share, right, Okay, I won't share her name, but I'll just share her story is that when she met us, it was around nineteen years of age where she's suffering from huge problems with Crohn's disease. Right, So you know, that huge inflammatory like autoimmune disease, and essentially it got to the point it got so bad that she had her colon removed, right, And so you can imagine what it's like to live without a colon, right. And she she's living, you know, at that point in time before coming to us, she's using the bathroom like maybe you know, twenty thirty times a day. It was always urgent, you know, and she, you know, traveling everything was very stressful because you know, you obviously, you know, need a bathroom near you. You always need to be able to you know, have that in mind, always thinking about that all the time. And on top of that, you know, a huge number of serotonin, right, is actually produced in the colon in the gut, and so that was removed as well, So you can imagine huge amount of depression and anxiety and stress. Right. And on top of that, none of the drugs were working, None of the you know, immune suppressants. You know, none of these drugs that are supposed to help with this you know, chronic problem, we're actually doing anything for her. So she's living, you know, with huge pain and suffering constantly in and out of the hospital because she's always having these infections and these problems where she has to go in and get another surgery, get another treatment to you know, treat this new development, a new you know, infection that's occurred. So incredible amount of pain, incredible amount of suffering, always you know, urgently needing the bathroom, miserable. Quality of life sucks. It's so bad. And what's happened after receiving these blessings is that, I mean, not only is she happy, right, she's very happy and content in your life. She said she felt like she didn't know happiness was even a thing. She didn't think happiness was even possible for her. And she's happy for the first time in her life. And on top of that, right, without a colon, right, you can imagine your nutrient absorption and everything's very poor as well, because you know, a lot of vitamins and minerals are absorbed through your digestive system, through you know the colon and through your intestines. And so she's missing a lot of nutrients and a poor quality of life. And now she's using the bathroom maybe three to five times a day, only three to five times a day. She has no storage system and she's only using the bathroom three to five times a day. Her quality of life is improved, her health has improved. She's absolutely on zero drugs, right, zero pharmaceutical drugs, not taking anything whatsoever.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 3: Right, her health, her quality of sleep right, or the quality of her skin, her hair, her nails, you can tell that she's you know, taking in more nutrients. All her blood tests are coming back perfect every time. Right. She is living a new level of wellness that she didn't even conceive could happen for her before she's forty. If you look at the photos of her from years ago, before meeting us, she looks older than than she does now. So you're talking about reversal of aging. She actually looks younger now.
Speaker 1: Okay, so I'm in Yeah, I have thyroid issues.
Speaker 2: I would love to get off those pills.
Speaker 1: That's true.
Speaker 3: The CEO of our organization, right, she's helping Gurgee run the company and everything like that, right, it's my husband's company and she's helping run it. And she actually had Graves disease, so she had her thyroid irradiated before meeting Gurgey. And so you can imagine, right, your bone density and you know, call everything is affected, your hormones, all these things is a cascade of problems throughout your life. And before even meeting Gurgey for the first time, right, she had a huge issue with her spine psiatic nerve pain. She just you know, had a newborn at that time, you know, a toddler that she's taking care of as well as her mother who's you know, suffering from terminal cancer at that time, and so all these huge problems. She can't bend down and play with her child, that's how bad the pain is. And she's only sleeping like a few hours a night because she's taking care of both people, and so you know, she's exhausted all the time and everything. After just one blessing and it was just a phone call she heard from a friend, right that you know, she heard about Gurgey through her and she ended up attending this you know, group session where she got one blessing and then she laid down to sleep that night. She woke up, she thought she had slept all night long. She thought she had slept for like twelve hours. She woke up feeling completely refreshed, and she checked the time. It was only four hours.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 3: Wow. It was a connection that she ended up finding out about, you know, gurgee. But on top of that, once she got up, right, she found that she had no nerve pain, no back pain.
Speaker 2: Yeah I'm good now, Yes, she's in.
Speaker 1: She's in.
Speaker 3: It hasn't returned since.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 3: On top of that, her thyroid. Right, without a thyroid, you're not producing any thyroid hormones, right, and so you know another competit, you're going to have to live on thyroid medication for the rest of your life. Well, recently, she just had some blood work done and she's meeting with you know, one of her doctors, and they actually have to reduce her thyroid medication from one eighty I think is milligrams or micrograms to like one hundred and twenty because she's producing some syroid hormones on her own. And so science says like sometimes there are different organs and different you know, parts of the body that will start compensating, right, you see the brain. When some part of the brain is damaged, other brands will compensate for that part of the brain that's damaged. Well, we start to see like other glands and other you know, things that produce hormones will start taking over for what's lacking or missing. And this energy has helped facilitate that to allow whatever is producing that thyroid hormone to help give her that thyroid hormone. So now she can reduce all of her medications.
Speaker 2: So then this could possibly help with a hot topic these days, not just because I'm going through it, but with.
Speaker 3: The head cause yeah, oh absolutely, we have huge improvements with menstrual health and menopause.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, so what about the guys, like, what can it help?
Speaker 2: What can it help bossweight, low t prospering for guys, right, right, Not that I would know.
Speaker 3: The testosterone, Yeah, testosterone, it definitely. We've seen huge improvements in our clinical trials with like testosterone, estrogen, we've seen huge improvements with We've seen even oxytocin, right, which is for you know, both sexes. We've seen you know, I think I don't know exactly how much you can get through directly administering oxytocin. But it's like, you know, I think under one hundred percent and we've seen I think it was almost four hundred percent improvement in oxytocin with that administering oxygen it was between two hundred or four hundred percent. I don't want to give the wrong number, but sure.
Speaker 1: Now, will it give me a six pack because I'm really that's really what I need.
Speaker 3: That requires some effort as well, but it can help make the process easier. It'll make it easier, it'll give you the motivation, it'll inspire you, it'll they'll give you the energy. But also it'll it'll make it easier for you to be able to shed those pounds and gain that muscle, okay, because you're absorbing protein and yeah, more more cartilage and faster, longer. And we have a special offer. I don't know if you want to even mention that here or not.
Speaker 1: But let's mention it by all means, let's go for it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So we have a special offer at Divine connection dot org forward slash Skeptic Metaphysicians and you can it's just for people who are signing up for you know, through your podcast. So it's a very limited time offer. We have people who can receive either two blessings from my husband from Gurdgey or two blessings from myself, and we have it's it's at a huge discounted offer. So we have usually two blessings from my husband around five hundred dollars and we're offering them for only two hundred, and then from myself they're four hundred dollars and we're offering them for only one hundred and fifty. So you know and and try it.
Speaker 1: That's amazing. Okay. So so not only are we going to put your website on there, we're going to add a direct link in our show notes for that amazingly generous offer. Thank you so much for that. And so if you are interested in connecting with Darren or Guruji, then just go to Skeptic memphosition dot com, go to the episode her episode, go to her show notes, and you'll find that link directly laid in there. So it's easy for you to connect with them by using the Skeptic Metaphysicians part of their website, which I'm really happy that.
Speaker 2: Yes, well, you have to remember it is for a limited time.
Speaker 1: It is for limited time.
Speaker 3: It's limited off for one per person.
Speaker 1: Right, limited availability, so it's not like you know, don't don't take advantage, don't be a drunk. You know you heard it here. Go to Skeptic metiphysician dot com. Go to her episode page, find that link in the show notes. You do not want to miss this. This is this is amazing. It sounds crift, It is credible, absolutely absolutely a huge gift. And please think Guji on our behalf as well, because what you guys are doing for the world is sounding and you can tell that it comes from a really amazing place and we need to get this out there farm wide. So thank you so much, thank you so much for your time.
Speaker 3: Thank you for having me. Thank you. I'm truly happy. You're such wonderful hosts. I enjoyed every second of it. And come on anytime you want.
Speaker 1: Me to be happy to you know what, We're going to take you up on it.
Speaker 3: Absolutely so, I'd love to be on again. I love it.
Speaker 1: Count on it. We'll talk.
Speaker 3: We just scratched the surface. There's so much more to talk about.
Speaker 1: Then let's make sure we do that. So we sign up on this. You got the pat I do. I got it.
Speaker 3: This is.
Speaker 1: Mind blowing. Thank you, thank you for coming on and opening up our eyes. I can't wait to try for myself and hits. What we'll do is we'll do it. We'll do it, and then we'll have you back and we'll talk about how our experience was.
Speaker 3: Are you going to try it? No, let me talk to my husband about it. I'll tell them all about it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no question, We're definitely gonna do it, and we'll have you back on and talk about the what we've experienced, because I think that's that would be amazing. It would be incredible if it can make me look like Brad Pitt. I'm all in. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I just want to not hurt. I just want to not ache, you know, wake up in the morning. What hurts today?
Speaker 1: You know what hurts is that she right give me like this all like fat chance. Look, I said, that's okay, that hurt.
Speaker 3: But okay, you can edit that. You can be like.
Speaker 1: Contact right, AI does of all kinds of wonderful things. I could forgut all right, darn. Thank you so so much for coming on the show.
Speaker 3: It was a pleasure you. I enjoyed us so much. Thank you so much. You're you're both so wonderful and so kind and so funny, and you're just so positive and lovely. I love you both well, thank you.
Speaker 1: It's right back at you.
Speaker 3: Thank you.