Speaker 1: Hey, look he's hey. Look he's it. Hey, look hello everybody. Welcome, Welcome to the stark Tank Podcast. Look it's case did Look it's Derek. No oh, no, show's over. He's denying being here. Welcome to the stark Tank Podcast.
Speaker 2: Remember you can support us over at patreon dot com, slash a, snark Tank, snark tank dot shop, all that stuff early after reaccess. By the way, I want to try something here. I'm gonna start at the beginning of the show. Uh, if you're watching this on YouTube, give it a like and leave a comment.
Speaker 3: I don't even care what the comment is.
Speaker 2: At some point, just do whatever I want to see, like what happens with like, Yeah, I'm just curious.
Speaker 3: I'm just curious as to how that would affect it.
Speaker 2: Really, you know, I don't really understand because we're just we're yellow dollars signed into oblivion. Sure, So I'm just I'm curious if that would even remotely affect it at all, given how volatile this brand.
Speaker 4: Is, well, would you be able to like potentially just I don't know, it's so weird because we get yellow dollar signs, but like I watched podcasts where they like edge on racism a lot, and they don't like and it's not even funny.
Speaker 2: It's like, but they're they're well connected, is what I tried to explain to you guys early on, and you refused.
Speaker 1: They're well connected. We are not.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and that's why they can do it and we can't.
Speaker 1: I want to show you, guys. Oh, I thought it was going to show me the entire list. Well it should if I go to because I want to show you carbonate of water. Carbonated water that is discussed served. No one's ever burped on this podcast before, and let's never have that happen again. Yeah, I throw up one of my I don't know if the audience is familiar with this video, but there's a video that I share every on again because I love it so deeply. And it's this this this fat guy at a at a baseball game video. It seems bad, like at it's not funny. At a point you're like, hah, oh, let.
Speaker 2: Me explain it. There's this guy at a baseball game. I think it's a baseball I'm pretty sure. It looks like it looks like a Yankee stadium build.
Speaker 1: Build uh, and.
Speaker 2: He's just sitting in one of the chairs like exceptionally by himself, like people have like very clearly like walked in and he's got his he's got his hand up to his mouth like this, and he's just like vomiting.
Speaker 3: All over himself, but he moving.
Speaker 2: Like I feel like normally when you vomit, or at least like when like when I vomit last time, I remember throwing up. I remember like dry heaving, and I'm like, I'm kind of like it's really hard to sit still because it's just kind of like you're feeling like.
Speaker 1: You feel warm, but he's convulsive feel warm inside you that you're like you're.
Speaker 2: You're like dry heaving, You're wretched heaving really, but he's it's almost like he just sits there and opens his mouth and it falls.
Speaker 4: Out of He'sah.
Speaker 1: There's people that there's these chugging champions that somehow they just open their throats so there's no gulping. That's insane. I don't know how to do that. You didn't do that, but your incience is not to do that because you think you're gonna drown.
Speaker 2: I know people who can just throw up like that on command, and I just open their mouth and vomit falls up.
Speaker 1: Because I'm like, y ms can do that again. I think I saw him do it, saw him doing.
Speaker 4: You told me the story he came back from like sometime I vid con. Yeah, like I just saw him just spew vomit out.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't remember if it's one of these things where it's like I can't remember if it was in person or if it was a video, you know what I mean, Just because like I associate, there are people that I've met in person and seen in video that I can't necessarily delineate it all mash meshes it all messages together. But like I've seen him do it in some way or another, and it's upsetting.
Speaker 1: You used to be able to do that.
Speaker 2: I don't believe you after you broke your ribs.
Speaker 1: When you broke your ribs, were you able to suck your penis?
Speaker 4: No, it's not that kind of break.
Speaker 1: It was more or less like if I would have till to it forward at all, I would have passed out, so I could have attempted it, if you like. But I'm like, imagine you try, you break your ribs and then you try to suck your own dick and you puncture your and you succeed with.
Speaker 2: Then your back snaps and then they find you with your lips around your cock, with your back broken way folded like a wishbone.
Speaker 1: You trying to suck your own dick, piercing your heart with one of your fucking jagged It's like, yes, and you die like a vampire. But you were sucking your own dick when a broken, broken fucking rib cage in your arm. You feel it pierce your heart and you keep and you don't stop. You're like, it's too late now if you notice the pain, you realize it and you're like, yeah, yeah, you're already into deep. Might as well just keep going, my lips on my cock real quick before like that. If you fail now you failed for nothing, right, Yeah, it's just like you might as well succeed and go out successful. Just keep digging. You know, it's the only you know, it's the only reason I want to be in shape. So you suck your dick.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't want to find out I'm gonna sucking dick. I don't really need to know.
Speaker 1: I feel like at that moment, it's like, let me look at okay, I gotta be sucking more dick. Here's the thing, I don't know if you I don't know if you guys ever felt this. I don't know if you guys ever felt weird sucking on a tit or something and you're like, this is probably not that much different other than like there's the forward and back motion that's probably missing. Yeah, I know, Like have you ever like felt like kind of a little bit awkward, like this is like the way that I'm sucking on this.
Speaker 3: I will say in general.
Speaker 4: The cities before, So I'm I've been in a very.
Speaker 1: You've done that. Yeah, so you've smashed a milf. I smashed that a girl I was pregnant when I was younger.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that is just just another level of like you don't need to do that.
Speaker 1: It's my life is levels of sexuality where like, hold on, I didn't need to do this, and I kept like, oh, this will be cool.
Speaker 4: Then I'm like I didn't need to do this.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna be honest, man, like, uh, I've never really The weird thing is I've never uh, I never considered because I've never really considered that right to try to do that. But also that does seem kind of cool.
Speaker 4: It was one of about it got pregnant. Sorry, one of my friends got pregnant right out of high school and then she broke up. I think she was pregnant with nice and then she cat after right after, and then she was just like, dide, I've been on a dry spell for like seven months. And I was just like, oh, they weren't smashing.
Speaker 1: She broke they broke up. Well, oh she was on drive spots they broke up.
Speaker 4: Yeah, So like she was, I was like, how do it? How fucking a teenage boy being corny? Like yeah, But then I did it, and I was like, I don't think I should have done that. Yeah, you felt I felt really bad? Why because there was someone else's kid inside of her. You know that's really gross.
Speaker 1: But you already knew there was gonna be even at the most it is. It is something.
Speaker 4: It's one of those things where it's like I'm gonna do this, then you do it, and you're like, I didn't need to do this. I could have just not done this.
Speaker 1: Of course. That's so that's so many life experiences, and that is that is almost every sexual excipate in my life. I'm like, this is the right thing to do well, and then you realize, like I really like this one night stand type of things, like if you're doing it's always that I don't. It is so rare when you've had like a one night you're like, you're like one of the movies. You're like yeah, yeah, and you when you click your heels together, you jump and click your heels together. It's not it's usually not that much crazy for that's like it's like flag with figures and then smoking a cigarette.
Speaker 3: That is so crazy.
Speaker 4: It is so it's so juxtaposed. Yeah, it's always like you do this and then you're like, dang. I was like for me, it was like one night stands out do it and I'm gonna be like I really wish I had someone I was in love with instead of like this it's a that was my whole life to me, It's only like that if it was if it ended in a awkward way, like I've had ones where where I'm like, okay, everything seemed cool, but then as soon as like I finished, it was almost it almost felt like transactional, like like if you're paying for like like like the she like basically what it was was maybe maybe at a certain point like everything was cool. But then she's kind of like, I don't know if she's like like metaphorically looking at her watch, like can we wrap this up kind of a thing or else?
Speaker 1: The idea that is crazy, Like it was just kind of like, so, what are you gonna do? I heard I've heard that before, and I was just like, I've looked at my watch. I've never done that. I don't think I watch it. I bought a watch just to look at it, just to look at it. That's about the situation. There's something about that cool. It wasn't even on It was watch that had been uncharged for months.
Speaker 4: You guys are cold. I can't.
Speaker 1: Let me tell you one of the worst experience I ever had. It was there was this girl that I remember you laugh at it? Yeah you can't, No, you can. This is actually it. This is it's not a funny story. But if it turned out to be funny, please It was just yea for me, yeah for him. If this wasn't traumatic to me, this was just like, this was just yeah, I'm not I'm not a pussy.
Speaker 4: So you're a fucking cunt about that shit.
Speaker 1: Dude, You're the only person that is so unceremoniously rude about that. It's crazy.
Speaker 4: Everybody else is like, oh, that's kind of unfortunately.
Speaker 1: You're like, oh, you're good. I'm sorry that I was raised by savages. Man, You're just you're just a bad verse. It is a difference that is bad when it comes to that particular subject. Like I just wasn't instilled with the empathy that I should.
Speaker 4: Be respect for people's sexuality because I am.
Speaker 1: I am for like people who I perceive is weak women, you know, like stuff like that, like there's what's your story, So okay, look story shirt. There's this girl that we were in and out like kind of relationship kind of a thing, and we had like one night, one encounter where she was just like because I know, I'm not really into like a lot of like role playing or doing anything like that, but she was just like one of the just randomly was kind of doing this very submissive thing, and like it was very I wasn't particularly into it, but at the same time like okay, cool, whatever. But as soon as like I'm done, it was like immediately like she stopped that thing immediately, and it was so sudden that it was like it was almost like like like if you were to you know how there's the meme of you smash a girl you immediately call her a cat, like you roll over and a complete fall asleep or something. It was the equivalent before I mean, if I don't know if it was probably one of the most like like, oh, you were so clearly not into this and it wasn't even my idea. So it was so busy are that she was like oh yes, like whatever she was calling me, I don't remember, like some sort of subservient thing. I don't remember if it was master or whatever. It was something like it. If she said I would have remembered that married busted immediately. But yeah, it was one of those things. As soon as it was over, she was just like all right, kind of a thing and I'm like, what, that's very strange. I was like, what was I felt so like I don't understand the whole thing, Like, I'm not what it was Dungeons and Dragons. I not a fan.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna act for free. Yeah, yeah, it's a job.
Speaker 1: Good. What about what about dreadie talk? What do you guys think about that?
Speaker 4: Don't talk to me all with you? I want to be dead, silent.
Speaker 1: I want, I want dead side. I want I want like in the middle of a desert silent, like I can hear. I need hear the blood in my penis moving around. Yeah, I play. I have this ten hour loop of room tone that I blash at like so so like what is does that Work's ambient but really loud. Yeah, it's like it's it's clipping very you hear.
Speaker 3: Like and that's all. That's the only thing I want to hear.
Speaker 4: Hear your house sometimes, like sometimes you hear like creaking of the place you live. It just that just happened something so like that, but I imagine that but extremely loud. That's actually scary. He I think you have my windows open and shot on your own sometimes and sometimes like a shadowy figure walks out my closet, says helped me, and it gets pulled back in.
Speaker 1: And you've never done anything about that. Something with the foundation.
Speaker 4: If it happened in every home I live in, that's a problem.
Speaker 1: They're just following you. It comes up.
Speaker 4: My old room had like a fucking walking closet and it comes out there's no clothes.
Speaker 1: You gotta deal with this, now, you gotta do I'm sure at some point, you fucking you you you bang a girl in an Indian burial ground. You busted on some you know, Native American remand to like whatever, get over it, dude, Yeah, but still they need to rest and you're still.
Speaker 2: So I saw on Twitter. We can move on to some of the topics after this, but like I saw on Twitter this, Uh, I don't know, you know how Twitter is, and it's like political, and there was like this this clip of like I think people like toppling tombstones, and the head the the headline or caption or whatever was Zionists desecrate Christian cemetery.
Speaker 1: It's okay about it. Turn it on so I can hear that stupid, racist, horrible. But so I was looking at it and they were like toppling the tombstone, right, and it's like greating footage of people toppling. I don't know if it's ZI, I don't know if it's a Christa's I just I just know that people were designating a tombstone and I was thinking, like, cemeteries feel just really incorrect to me. Now.
Speaker 2: I don't know if I don't know when this necessarily happened in my life that I felt this.
Speaker 4: Way, they're kind of shams as a thing.
Speaker 2: Well, I just mean, like, why are we burying people in the first place, Like, what are we doing?
Speaker 4: We got that's a that's a europe It's very much so like a European thing, like we got that from them. They're like, hey, put people in the ground.
Speaker 1: Well, I feel like that can't be. I feel like back in the day.
Speaker 4: Because every of the culture doesn't do that.
Speaker 3: What what do they do though?
Speaker 1: What a lot of the body because they burned them sort of spirit and the soul cans leave like they can go somewhere. I can't be a solely European. I think it's particularly europe Well it might be, it might be majorly, but like it's I don't have not entirely of course, the probably other places Chinese cemeteries. I'm not going to pretend like I know the origins of it, Like yeah, it's just like I think that it at least was salvageable, it was manageable back in the day when there was way less people and oh yeah, probably hoace to bury people there. Now it's like the idea I never thought about that, the idea of also embalming bodies and then putting them in the ground is so fucking dumb because it's just like just at the very least, let them completely decom you know, I understand the reason you do that because you want to parade them around and then you don't want them to be smelling and rotting and shit while you're at the funeral, awake or whatever.
Speaker 4: The thing is that funerals, if I'm not mistaken up, aren't they like I forget where they are they're gay, where they are gay, Like the way we have funerals in like America. I forgot what country I heard about, what country it's from. I'm drawing a blank from it. But like I know, for Tano people like us, we would just we would burn the bodies. Well, look, we would have the celebration for like a few days, and yeah, burn the body.
Speaker 1: It would just go away. Well for me, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I was just looking at it from like a perspective of like, man, that's a tombstone that's being desecrated right now, And I bet no one gives a shit, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: I bet no one.
Speaker 2: I bet like there's a pretty straight there's a pretty high possibility that tombstone has been around since like the seventeen like the eighteen hundre. It's some guy who know there's no shot anybody goes to visit it.
Speaker 4: No one remembers them.
Speaker 1: So it's just like I don't know that. I said that happens to every tombstone.
Speaker 2: They eventually just get like fucking forgotten and then they're just sitting there and it's kind of sad.
Speaker 4: People clean tombstones, and I was like, what is wrong with you? Like, what the fuck are you doing?
Speaker 1: Clean? Is it related culturally?
Speaker 3: It's kind of nice if it's.
Speaker 4: Not related to me, I'm not no, I'm just like what am I doing? I feel like I'm just respectful being here where it is.
Speaker 3: I don't know, I think that's kind of nice.
Speaker 1: But like that's what's sad about it is the fact that it's just like all of these will get forgotten eventually, because what the fuck? Because realistically, like what do you what do you want to do every every couple of months you want to go back to just like dwell on this, Like.
Speaker 4: It depends on how it depends how what happens, you know, Like I have uncles that like they lost their kids and they genuinely go speak to them every week, and.
Speaker 1: It's right, But like, how long have they done that for?
Speaker 4: They're for years, since they've been, since they've been since the kid's been gone, they've been doing it.
Speaker 3: How long has it been?
Speaker 1: Maybe like seven years he's been going like every week.
Speaker 3: They let me tell you something, fifteen years from now, they're not going no more.
Speaker 4: If if they're still in my condition, because the thing is this, right, it just depends on how the loss happens and who it is. Like I've dude, I've visited my mom's grave maybe twice in my life, maybe touching my Granted, she's buried like in Rhode Island for some fucking reason, and I was just like.
Speaker 3: Wait, why do you have family in Rhode Island?
Speaker 4: I don't know why she's there, dude, buried under Peter Griffin's house. That's crazy. She's over there for some reason.
Speaker 1: I'm like, why is she whit?
Speaker 4: I was like, bitch, I'm definitely not gonna come see you, like.
Speaker 1: You're yeah really inconvenient again, Yeah, I mean just generally people are so mobile now, you know what I mean, Like people are moving all over the place.
Speaker 2: It used to be like oh, I was born here, I'll die here. My kids are born here, they'll probably die like maybe a town over. It's not that unreasonable to go visit it.
Speaker 1: Have you seen Chinese cemeteries?
Speaker 3: What's a Chinese cemetery?
Speaker 1: A cemetery in China?
Speaker 3: Yeah, but what's it look like?
Speaker 1: Huge?
Speaker 4: Like big bar like I'm sure they're like, I'm assuming that there's probably bigger one. There may be more comparable size ones, but I've never seen one.
Speaker 1: I'm sure they packed their bodies like in the size of a lung that they see the like pull in one casket and they put it down and then it's layered six times up. You're like, what in the save a lot on engraving though, you know, with like the their language in general, I'm seeing a lot of like one things like this is it's just it's just little yet it's a couple of couple.
Speaker 3: It's kick tac toe. That's this person we charged by the letter.
Speaker 1: What do you think tiktak toe means in uh in Chinese? Maybe not anything. Let's call me oh yeah, why don't we draw our Asian friend that doesn't does not do this stuff? Three diagonal circles with a slash and that's next in the top corner.
Speaker 2: He's our only specifically Chinese Asian the Asian friends. I mean, I do because I'm not a bigot like you.
Speaker 4: And I'm a bigot, but I also have a bunch of Asian friends that I'm not from here.
Speaker 3: They didn't like me, but they're not like I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't know any Chinese people, so what I'm saying, and a lot of I know Japanese, Korean, like pretty much every everywhere else. Really shout out to all my old Chinese friends. I lost contact with ming anyway, the DNC happened. I don't know a single Chinese person doesn't have a very white person name. Well they because they yeah, it's like my uh Stephen Stephen uh Stephen Wang and he he. I was like, what's your real name? I forgot his first name, but it's it's uh. He goes by Stephen King now because Wang is essentially like King, and that's insane. And it was like, I was like, why don't you just do like Stephen Wang and what's your real He's like, I don't worry. He was so Americanized. He was kind of like, don't worry. About it, and he hated like where he came from, because they're like savages. He's like, hey, you see how you see how there's uh on the bathroom there's notes to say don't throw your shitty toilet paper in the trash can. Like that's that's that's where that's those people. And I was and I was like, why are you saying this? Man? I was like, it's just because to me, I was like, it's just it's cultural differences. Some of some cultures have bad pipes, so they don't throw anything down other than just pure waste. That is true.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: And I was like to him, that ship is. I was like, it's not ideal, it's not it's not great. It's it's not great in some countries.
Speaker 4: When you talk about when you talk about toilet paper, the toilet paper industry and how like stupid and like genuinely corrupt it is because like.
Speaker 1: We're talking about the corrupt toilet you know what you mean?
Speaker 4: No, it is because like, but days are one hundred percent.
Speaker 1: I know what he means. They're not. They they are literally what are you gay? Well that's not you want you want water taking your asshole? Yes, well I take a shower. So yes, it tickles by. I saw what I showered as well. Wait, wait, what are you doing? You? So you see the shower goes he's on his head, landing on his I can actively spread my ass cheeks and then turn around and spread the water directly into my ass. So and I'm like, you're incredibly flexible, sir.
Speaker 4: No, I just have really good ass muscle control.
Speaker 1: Where was that? So the shower usually goes down at like a forty five degree angle about or something. Yeah, something like that. Yeah, yeah, yeah, my assholes right under my shoulder leaves.
Speaker 3: The DNC happened.
Speaker 1: Wait wait, wait, wait before we go to the DNC, nothing there, Okay, now go to the DNC. All right, So.
Speaker 2: The DNC happened. I didn't really watch it. I tune in for a little bit of it and catching like the big players I saw. I saw Joe Biden up there.
Speaker 1: This nigga ain't gonna vote. He ain't excited. I know I'm gonna buy just I'm not gonna be it unconvinced or convinced that they.
Speaker 4: Get it at. You kind of write what you ride for, you know, Yeah.
Speaker 2: It's not even really like a ride it's just like, I can't in good conscience for a convicted felons you're for who you're saying, I cannot square away, Like you can run for president as a convicted felon, but you can't vote as a convicted maan, Like it's so it's it is so stupid, like.
Speaker 4: This is not gonna happen, like never, right, I do love.
Speaker 2: They're like, I do love the innocence of that, because that's definitely true. They were definitely like, well, this is clearly not going to happen.
Speaker 1: How could a convicted felon? Why would they do this? There are so many things that they didn't think of, because why would you have to? Yeah, and and so that's why we have what twenty seven amendments, twenty eight how many are we something like that or twenty eight whatever, we're close to thirty. Let's just say that because there's so many, I mean a lot of things we didn't consider. Yeah, I wish there were some things they did consider, but you know, also but also to be fair, to be fair something today, Well I was gonna say, to be fair, like our vote literally doesn't matter where we are at, well for the for the for the presidential for the general.
Speaker 3: Yeah, not for like local obviously matters, but like you know, I.
Speaker 4: Don't know, man, I think that. Well, I think we're definitely gonna be I think Calli's still blue. I think is always going to You don't like, oh no, no, no, it's it's it's I think the conservative conscious in general of the country has changed a lot. I think a lot more people are more conservative than maybe once upon a time, and it definitely more active voting than once before. I think that's very much so a real thing. But I think this you don't.
Speaker 1: Think, well, you're probably right, but not in the in the areas that it matters.
Speaker 4: That's that might be true as well.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because you look at say Texas flip flopping, Texas almost becoming blue because of how many people are moving Austin like Dallas and stuff. That's true, reasonable people that just don't want to pay an insane amount of taxes and ship. Now there are also some pieces of shit they are moving other too, being like oh Texas, so free Greg Abbott the ship even though he's a fucking nightmare. And then also the privatized companies are sucking them and killing people when there's outages and ship But besides.
Speaker 4: Melting, I was I was turning into popcorn.
Speaker 1: I was looking into some like just some.
Speaker 2: I went into like this weird political rabbit hole, and I was looking at like, like what's been going on in New York or whatever? Because I know that that mayor Eric Adams, like people really don't like him. Yeah, kind so I was trying to look at look at like why and it just seems to be like he like cuts, he cut a lot of education and stuff like that seems to be like the big thing. But like I didn't realize this until like I went down this rabbit hole. But he has he he appointed I think, like a director of rodent migration, and that's like real, that's like a rodent czar, like a rat king.
Speaker 1: That's amazing. Is that incredible?
Speaker 2: Apparently it's working. Apparently like they've got the rat population down like crazy.
Speaker 1: But like I think they're finally like putting trash in like trash cans. No, it's not like I say, they're happening now. Yeah, Well he signed they did like a thing where they were like they lowered the amount of time that trash can be left out on the street significantly so like that's like fucked the rat population, I guess because they can't see because I was like, that's the primary sources.
Speaker 4: Then't be like this rules sick.
Speaker 1: There's food.
Speaker 2: But the issue with New York and I guess specifically Manhattan, it's less so less of a problem in the other burrowers, I guess, but like there's really no alleyways in Manhattan, so like the trash can really only be on.
Speaker 1: The street, in the street, like there's no.
Speaker 4: There's no alleyways in like central Manhattan. So there's alleyways on like the Upper east Side and stuff like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but there's there's gonna be middle of Manhattan. There's like it's like a regular.
Speaker 2: Place right right, But like in the places where there's the densest amount of people, the middle, there are the fewest amount of alleys, so you're going to see just you know, trash on the street, and I guess, like there's.
Speaker 4: An alleys, it's the same difference. They'll just go in the alleys as well. There's no there's no population because of.
Speaker 1: The liberal well, there will always be rats. It's just like I think for a while people were like, oh yeah, a rat, this is just what this place is. Yeah, I think I think only recently people were like does it have to be?
Speaker 4: Can we do something?
Speaker 1: That is always the question to ask. If you were like, oh, yeah, yeah, we had to do something about it, probably do something about these beasts starting one and like just waiting for like the Metro North to go back home, and like just seeing rats damn near stand up on her hind legs, get a ticket in and sit beside me, and hey, where you're going?
Speaker 2: I will say like, like, I don't know, I have like the unique pathway through New York and LA. I guess because I have seen in my life in New York, I've seen three rats that's crazy, And just in Burbank, I've seen already like fifteen.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so I don't understand what's going to New York.
Speaker 1: Huh. I've seen rats of the rats in New York. I've seen videos of that.
Speaker 4: I saw one rat get eaten by three other rats, and I was like, these motherfuckers will turn on anything.
Speaker 2: That's how you know they're So that's why we test things like our medicine on them, because they're so clearly like us. That is the most human, the most human thing in animals, the most human thing an animal could do is eat one of its own.
Speaker 4: I think the most human the animal could do is by get a gun, like develop a tool of killed, like taking on getting a fucking jagged stick and stabbing something else with it, or picking up a rocket badging something with it.
Speaker 1: They were probably close. I think that's doing something. Yes, they can. Somebody reached for a pistol and they were like they stepped on and they were like, all right, we need policy.
Speaker 4: Bro, it's not good.
Speaker 2: Ever since I've shared these these horrible stories about elephants with you, have have have, I still love them.
Speaker 1: Do you love them less? No? I actually like them more, to be honest, Like elephants ravaging humans makes me happy.
Speaker 4: They deserve it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're making a wild assumption, though.
Speaker 4: I elephants, like it's a reason why for like centuries, we've just been so interact with them, because they're just not really that bad of animals, and the ones that are killing people, the people probably deserve it. I don't I feel like people just chill with them, like they're like the elephants, like in the back area we chill with other islands Africa.
Speaker 1: Well, the thing is, no.
Speaker 3: We chill with other people and people kill people.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's true, but people are pit Bulls are not as violent as will make them sound to be.
Speaker 1: They're more violent. Elephants they're more well, they're taught to be more violent. Poles are more violent because the issue is elephant education. Yes, I think, you know, I think I'm being honest. I think he's honest something. I think there are piece of ship the elephant and they're like slapping them mis stuff and pulling their trucks and ship.
Speaker 4: People in general, and like on a global scale, I think Americans have a particular perspective about animals that other places just don't like what we like animals more other places. I think I think we just kind of we have affectionately, we have.
Speaker 1: More affections towards I don't know if that's true necessarily.
Speaker 4: I think it's definitely true.
Speaker 3: I think it's true for certain animals.
Speaker 1: But like, yes, okay, yeah, you're right, you're right about that.
Speaker 2: Because you think about like how like I don't know where which culture exactly I'm I'm specifically blinking, but like there are places that would like be like why you eat cow?
Speaker 1: Like the fuck?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think I think, Okay, so the idea of that, right, I agree there is we are we're more affectionate towards our pets. Maybe I think that might be a better than that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because we really in America, Like when I talk to people throw them all the countries, they're like, oh, yeah, my dog has like my last name, and like I take it to the groom where every because I took my dog to a groom where every like four months, I would get my dog groomed. And I told my agent from that and they were like, what the fuck are you talking about? That's a beast. It like it like helps you. And then that's it. Okay, Well, what the hell are you talking about? That is so cultural because it's a cultural thing because the weird thing also like say, you know how like a lot of people say, oh, they don't really care about dogs, and as I'm like, no, they what they have is there are dogs you eat, and then there are pet dogs.
Speaker 4: Well no it's not, it's not. It's not the dog eating is The idea is that like the idea of pampering and treating it like a damn near a person like as a human. That is a thing that well place it's just kind of diskind of like they don't really have the thing.
Speaker 1: It is definitely because of our I think, because of like Hollywood and the surreal life.
Speaker 3: Like yeah, there's that ship.
Speaker 1: Because like even I, you know, I started to people that I respected started to make Instagrams for their pets, and I instantly stopped respecting them because to me, I feel like that's the most that that is the most pretentious, stupidest, fucking bullshit ever. I'm gonna make exclusively an Instagram for my pet, as if it's the the pet running the Instagram. You're a fucking psychopath. You're you'. That's like really smart. It is smart for what reason? Because it's incredibly brand safe. It makes a ton of money, and it's easily shareable, like it makes it's it's actually like really intelligent if you are a creator. I'm I literally didn't say that about creators. I know just random Yeah, most I don't. I don't really socialize, like I'm I just socially regular people. Yeah yeah yeah, So like it's just seeing people that are just living their lives. I'm gonna make it. That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: I'm like, it's not I don't know.
Speaker 1: I could. I would love a catalog on my dog. Yeah, I'm like, why the part You're not fucking like Joe Rogan like doing it for hers my dog Marshall. I'm like, I get it. He's gonna They're gonna, you know, people, I get that this is my dog, fucking Joe Rogan the dog. But like they get because but yeah, I guess they get the idea from the influencers and what. Sure, yeah, but it doesn't work for you because no one cares about you. What do you do about you?
Speaker 3: Dog means nothing?
Speaker 1: There's Baxter. I I would love my I would love to have a catalog. This is Eric the Human, my dog. I've been thinking about Eric the Human over the weekend. I've been thinking about I told literally that.
Speaker 4: She was like, that is the dumbest fucking thing. She was like, that's why is it called Eric?
Speaker 1: And I was like, it is human.
Speaker 3: It's a good name for a dog that's in the mob.
Speaker 4: Eric the Human come in.
Speaker 1: It's like really trying to walk. Yeah, It's like it's like, all right, go back to the regular you don't want to church yourself. It's weird to me that like dogs can walk on their hind legs, but it looks so fucking more or less hot. Well they'll know no, they'll do it, but they're like balancing and it looks so uncomfortable. Yeah, Like I saw those the cats. Cats just kind of go up sometimes like a bear. You know, you ever see a bear when they're flying, because because like black feet, That's why I'm like, yo, it was fucking crazy. Cat's standing up is crazy too, because they actually they just stand up like like.
Speaker 4: Like they do that thrill there, like fucking they stand up like fucking Xeno morphs.
Speaker 1: It's fucking weird.
Speaker 3: And I'm liked see the New Alien.
Speaker 1: Nah, I've kind of not been a fan of Alien for a long time. I heard it's good. Jojo really wants to see it, but I just I the last alien movie I saw. Oh, I saw Prometheus that was like twenty twelve. That was it was. I mean, we was in fact waited by the Handsome squid words the Handsome Squidward was interesting. I didn't like it.
Speaker 4: Because I just I just just like I just didn't like it.
Speaker 1: I don't know what, remember, I didn't even know why I didn't like it. I just kind of was like I didn't even hate it either either. I was just kind of like I saw the one laughter that tooken. I didn't see.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I didn't see how was Covenant.
Speaker 1: You're just you're not really into like Xenomor, And it's like.
Speaker 4: These motherfuckers are in the future, right, and they land on this ship where they're like, they're just there's weird ship going on, right, And it's like, why not have masks. They're in the future, have like fucking they're in their space travel. There's red little space travel. You're gonna get on a place, there might be some sort of foreign condamminar on this thing. Sure go in with a futuristic mask on your face. I also, I just I played Halo first, you know, before I really started watching it. So I'm just like, just use some sort of masks, because if they had masks on my face, huggers would jump on their face.
Speaker 1: I'd be like, well, this seems weird.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean, I don't know, it's it's I like alien, I think alien. I hear what you're saying, but it's in the same it's in the same vein as uh. How since Star Wars was made in the seventies even in like modern day, there were some things that they try to keep, you know, kind of adhere to the technology around that time, and it kind of doesn't really it doesn't translate well to what we will, you know, kind of takes you out of it a little bit, but you understand why they do it.
Speaker 1: I agree.
Speaker 4: I think I just think that's the idea. It was like, the idea of face huggers fell on my brain so hard when I instantly found out that like these motherfuckers could just have like high tech like fucking visors over their face.
Speaker 1: So my question here dying.
Speaker 3: So I don't know, it's been a while since I've seen the original alien movies.
Speaker 1: Yeah, is it ever? So? So the face huggers they lay the eggs. Yeah, they become the xenomorphs. Yeah, are they born as face huggers?
Speaker 4: They first, First, what happens the face huggers is the thing, right, They inject you with the genomorph like egg genomorpho just sticks inside of your body and takes traits of whatever it's inside of to a degree, and then face huggers the actual xenomorph pops out.
Speaker 1: So the genomorph is is the face the face huggers like the sperm cell. What did they because they introduced them through the Prometheus people. They Yeah, I just barely, I barely.
Speaker 3: I remember them hatching out of the eggs.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I remember. I think the I think they created the first demon more.
Speaker 4: Well, there's so much don't don't even.
Speaker 1: Remember.
Speaker 4: There's the old original canon before that, where like they're from a planet, so this is a planet from that and then they then it happens things go on too long and the other people take control the ship and then they want to change.
Speaker 1: Is exactly why I want to see the new one, because I don't know what the fuck is happening at all. Yeah, I was like, I could just watch it for what it is, but I kind of want to know what's going pretty much.
Speaker 4: This one is I assume the idea is that when Alien one is happening a little before that, before they find a ship that has the Aliens on it proper it gets to the space station.
Speaker 1: This goes on that leads directly in. So this is like meanwhile, right before I think this is I think this is after or maybe maybe just during right it's around that time. Ye, I'm gonna look at it.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna So my question was ultimately okay, because I remember the face huggers hashing out of the eggs.
Speaker 1: By the way, there's some alien fan listening to us.
Speaker 4: That's going.
Speaker 3: He's ripping his penis off like.
Speaker 1: It's a hangnail and it's peeling all the way up his body.
Speaker 2: I remember the face huggers hashing out of the eggs, which means they're born as face huggers. Yes, but then they inject a person with an egg, and then that egg becomes a xenomorph, as a xenomorph baby.
Speaker 3: Yes, so it's like two species, but they're the same.
Speaker 1: I guess. Yeah, it's like a metamorphois, right, yeah, like like it and then it grows rapidly inside with that fucking those like it's it's a default, the crab thing, I think, like it's by default, but if it finds like a host, if those things can become that yes, okay, that's what I think. And it's an alien fan. If you're freaking out, feel free to we're probably already typing right now. So whatever.
Speaker 4: What happens is when you hear this turn in the face everywhere, Yeah, I.
Speaker 1: Just I don't know. I never really liked. I never really liked Alien Preditor. I love Alien, I don't. I just get so taken out of like I don't know, man, this is like so far in the future and like these these these I like sci fi a lot, but it's like an industrial kind of like future.
Speaker 3: It's not.
Speaker 1: It's not like mass Effect where everything's like pristine and cool.
Speaker 4: More different aliens and imagine the Zeno Morphson like mass Effect. Dude like Krogan would just beat the funk.
Speaker 1: Out of one. You know, well they have, but they're really they're really.
Speaker 4: I think the idea of them being like ultimate predators is really cool, right, Like they are like not you know what I mean, but like the idea of like these are like the most scary creatures, like they have all this ship, but it's like they're like, at this point, we have like laser guns and we have like fucking space travel.
Speaker 1: I just think they're like, you know, yeah, it.
Speaker 4: Just posed me out of it, and I'm like, I don't really, I just can't really care that much. But I think xenomorphs in design are insanely cool.
Speaker 1: I feel like that's really I think they're real and that's the major appeal like if they look if they looked goofy at all, I don't think it would have taken off.
Speaker 4: I just like I think predators look cool as well, but I just don't like them with their mass off.
Speaker 1: I am, well, their armor is fucking sick. Yeah, when they turn into like the Rasta man with them for the four jobs, I like that because I just like the idea of creating an alien that's not like appealing because there are so many fucking bugs and creatures on these planet on this planet that look fucking disgusting. Yeah, and so like why can't something morph into some rasta? And I love the.
Speaker 4: Elites are just the combination of two of them, which I think is really really cool cause I think I love elites. I think they're like one of the coolest things ever.
Speaker 1: I like that, Like, I mean, you grew up with that, Like, so, yeah know my references to elites when I look at both of them, like, the elites do this better than both of you guys do. I don't know.
Speaker 3: I xenomorphs fucking one of the coolest designs probably ever.
Speaker 1: I think I think that elites, Yeah, I think, like I mean, I love elites, but like I don't think they're as I think they're just artistically speaking, like there's just like they're very clearly designed xenomorphs to be like striking like designed elites are meant to be at lasts are designed to be more.
Speaker 3: Like just like realistic like organisms.
Speaker 1: I think something you.
Speaker 4: Would say they take pieces of both of those things and they put them in like a more like realistic way, because they're definitely both predators.
Speaker 2: And yeah, but the thing to me is just like I'm a sucker for or any kind of like it's a derelict space station.
Speaker 3: People are trying to survive. Things are fun. Yeah, Like you could do that a million times and I would. I would eat it up. I love that.
Speaker 1: It's why I love Dead Space. I have not seen Jason Well that so Jason X movie is so Lance reddicks in that movie. Wait wait, Jason X is he in space. I've never seen Jason X.
Speaker 4: I've never seen Jason Elison.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, said that so many times.
Speaker 3: That is insane. I've never seen a Jason movie pretty much.
Speaker 1: Well, see that's you never seen in front of their jeens. Oh wow, so don't that's that's what? Don't that the first one is fucking awful. No hollow. This Halloween is Michael Meyers Elms, Elms even worse.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I feel like I like, those aren't to me, those are They're not horror films at all. They're silly. They're just funny. I just thought they were. They were can't be horror too too campy for me. It was a little bit too It's like the sixties Batman. To me, it's a little too campy for me to enjoy.
Speaker 4: I think what happened is Ramy saw those as a kid and he was like, this ship is fucking ridiculous.
Speaker 1: Let's make it more ridiculous. And he made dead and he's like, yeah, Jack is great because say night maright el Street. I still you should consume as a compilation, like like that's it of all the killers.
Speaker 4: Don't watch the movies.
Speaker 1: It's just fucking all everything in between.
Speaker 4: I don't know, man, Horror movies as a whole are really hard movies to make, because horror movies skirt the line of comedy so slightly that if you fuck up like two times, this is a comedy.
Speaker 1: Who knows that. I think that's why great. I think because it is funny though.
Speaker 4: I think in particularly Evil Dead one, it's like a bit more serious and it's some silly. There's some dumb moments you laugh at. But Evil Dead Too is just like tone it up to the eleven and let's just get fucking wild and army and darkness guy, just like out of Pocket.
Speaker 1: I don't like. I don't like darkness, man, I like medieval So that's just me. I think I think that movie is so fucking it's so silly. I'm like, like the comics great, the skeleton that like like it was like doing that dumb face gag. Yeah, it's so stupid, Like I love it though, Like the biggest issue with Army Darkness to me is that it's not called Medieval Dead. That really bothers the hell out of me. I know that it was supposed to. I know that, Like, I think that was the idea, was that it was Evil Dead in medieval I always wonder about that, like when the obvious thing doesn't happen. It was like the studio was like, nobody knows what Evil Dead is, so call it something else, but.
Speaker 2: People know what Army of Darknesses. Well, it was like they needed like a catchier name. Something like, yeah, yeah, it's an army of Darkness. Sounds like something like like a thirteen year old would be like really fucking exciting, like Secret Wars, Like, yeah, they call it that exactly. To me, it's just like, I don't know, Medieval Dead sounds if I was like thirteen or whatever when that movie came out of.
Speaker 4: Me like that, what the fuck is that?
Speaker 1: Look? Man, the amount of sick, the amount of medieval cartoons that came out, like King Arthur and the Knights of Justice. You had one of the most popular toys than nineties, uh, Medieval Spawn, which Todd McFarland just launched another Kickstarter for it, and I'm I want it, but I think the comic line, so basically, yeah, the original comic line, the original line of toys lie so well, they're just doing like they're mainly they're focusing on the line of toys, like they're like, Okay, here is a modern version of So they did Spawn one and then now they're doing Medieval Spawn, which was like the Blue one, and that one was probably the most right. No, he has sword, he probably has an ax too, but he has a fucking dope ass shield. So this one's like all super intricate. Now it's fifty something dollars, but then the shipping, they're like, oh, it's gonna be twenty five dollars, and I'm like, I'm not buying it, just just just because because you know, it obviously wouldn't cost twenty five dollars a ship. I'm fucking I was just like the fact that they're just nickel and dimio. I'm not supporting.
Speaker 4: I've been super into like Action figures lately, and I've been like like really trying of like like Okay, I'm gonna get only four, right, i gotta choose four ones that I really want, and I can't go over that.
Speaker 1: Before, yeah, because if I go, do you you just keep him in the box. Huh.
Speaker 4: Just for like I'm gonna play with them, play with them. I'm gonna cut off my desk one day and I'm be like, all right, Spider Man black suit versus.
Speaker 1: Go on, You're not. You know what's crazy, though, is that like we I don't think we can do that anymore, not even like socially.
Speaker 3: I don't even think it's like a social thing. I think it's like literally like impossible.
Speaker 4: My magnesi isn't off yet.
Speaker 1: It isn't off yet. It's still there somewhat, but it's I swear, I swear it's there look so in the same way, though not quite in the same way for sure. My friend said that to back. But you know what happened.
Speaker 4: I might think it's stupid, and my brain will be like, stop having fun, this is dumb, and I'll be like.
Speaker 1: I don't know if that's good, like because literally I had. It's just the complete desire is gone for me. Where before it was there was lore all of them. The dimensions would merge and stuff, and each room would be a different realm, and I.
Speaker 4: Acted exactly that was back when fucking life was a grand I'd be on my I'd crawl into my living room my toys, and it'd be like the fucking why open area of like a desert, and I'm like this, it's fucking sick, all right, blastos, shoot Spider Man with that gun you got, and he's like with my black like, no, a gun, a real gun.
Speaker 1: Blast dude. I have a very vivid memory of being on the top of my bunk bed and I was uh, I had this Wolverine with retractable clause and he was fighting strong guy and it was like a cliff scenario. I remember being so in it and like Wolverine can survive pretty much anything, so strong I hits him off the cliff, but my toy exploded, and immediately the entire scenarios gun on regular floor. My room exploded wolf like I'd never been taken out of my imagination. It's so fast. We're like, no, no, he exploded. I wish I did. I don't. I I still played.
Speaker 4: I still played DND that it's still that it's still that exact same, like I well, not the exact same. It's a little more rules given to it that give it more like an actual structure, but it's not the same as what it was when I was younger.
Speaker 3: Definitely, I feel like I even used to be able to play with them better, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: Like I feel like when I was moving Spider Man, I could hold him in a way that would make him move.
Speaker 3: Like like animated. There's no way that's true, but like it felt.
Speaker 4: Like it's our mattics were so pure back then. When the last time you played with yourtys, the last day, the last hurrah.
Speaker 1: For me, it was like like twelve. It probably had to be sometime in middle school, probably sixth grade. Yeah, it was probably sixth grade when I.
Speaker 4: Had my It was a wild one. I had all the last ones I had in my house, and I went through like one like fucking cuge.
Speaker 3: You planned your last one.
Speaker 4: Well it was the last one because it was because it's like a really big war and I was like, I'm just gonna play. I think it's puberty.
Speaker 1: Man, Like, when I think about the time I stopped playing with them, I think it was when like, you know, my body was like all right, you have like you have come now like not just like not just like a little bit of seamen because I got like, uh, I remember being young and like like what's this? You know, like but like say you're actually you could possibly get someone pregnant. I think that's when it just goes away. The CUM takes away your imagination because at least I'm thinking about, like, it's not like I made the conscious decision to like I don't want to play with toys, and yeah, it literally stopped no desire. Yeah, I think maybe they were supplanted by video games.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but maybe we have to ask.
Speaker 1: Old people about that. Then like say, because they didn't have any video games and to fourteen. Well, but then they know what support my argument being the COUM because they're they immediately started. I guess, yeah, I don't know. I don't remember the last time.
Speaker 3: I know it was Spider Man actual figures for sure, remember the last time.
Speaker 1: Having those adventures like making these, I even had the I would put in the time to make a stop motion and animation, and now I have zero desire to put it because that fucking takes forever. I just do the same thing. Motions difficult. It's well, it's mostly time consuming because each frame you gotta keep repositioning the thing. Like somebody did that ship for us, Uh the snark tank animated? Oh yeah, with the with the No, it wasn't Lego, it was one was a Genji, one was a bionicle, and the other one was some something. Somebody turned to one of those bionical shirts from like Lego Land to say by uncle, and it was like, this shirt is given to me by by uncle. That's so dumb. I don't know. I don't know.
Speaker 4: I would be curious because kident.
Speaker 2: What's really crazy too, is like we used to have like and it's not even I understand that there's like a nostalgia aspect to this, but I actually I actually think it's like probably like verifiable. There was a point in time when we were kids where the quality of action figures like kind of skyrocketed. And then they like I saw it happen like while I was in high school, like my my younger like nephews would come over there with their action figures from like stuff that I still like, but I had toys to compare, and I was like, this is like a way.
Speaker 3: Worse Spider Man than the one that came out for Spider Man too.
Speaker 1: What the fuck is that? It's like it's less articulated, it's like less detailed, the paint is fucked, it feels cheaper. What the fuck's going on? I know exactly what they did. They did the same thing they did with fucking Like with like food on the market, where say, I was such an avid fan of Dorito's. I noticed when they shrunk the bag, like the nine and nine, since bag became way smaller, and then the normal size was like a buck twenty nine, and then they raised a two something whatever. It just and if you look at those the articulate toys. Now they're like, say, I got a couple of these Mortal Kombat eleven toys for my birthday, and these things are like twenty something thirty dollars and they move in the way that a ten dollars toy used to move, right, So they just.
Speaker 4: Doubled tripled the price.
Speaker 2: Like this, I had a Spider Man. I still have it at home. It's sitting on my on my desk in my parents' place. But that has like the articulation where you could post him like any kind of like any Spider Man cover that you've ever seen, which is crazy because he's like notoriously flexible. And that was like probably less than like fifteen bucks maybe yeah, maybe like twenty on the high end, And that has the same articulation as that fucking one hundred dollars fucking Jamiroquai that I have, and it's like the same level of quality. I'm like, what the fuck occurred?
Speaker 1: That makes sense?
Speaker 4: Just just the idea of how one at that time, how much more popular action figures were in general than they are now. They're just not that's true. I guess.
Speaker 2: I guess they were probably more worth. They're probably more worth investing in when we were kids because we were at like the peak, I guess, yeah of it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, although everyone had like a fucking fucking what was it called the I mean people. I knew some people that had toy boxes. I never had a toy box or like a toy chest. I had a drawer.
Speaker 2: I think I had like a like a like I had my clothes in my dresser and then I had a drawer like with the toys in it, and they were all which was like a not smart thing to do because like at some point they would get all scuffed up, like some of them would stain the other ones.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I had a Majin Boo that I beat the ship out of it.
Speaker 1: He had just he was covered in like fucking it was like I drew on him with all sorts of market everybody else I had. Yeah, I had like Spider Man's knee ink on him.
Speaker 4: I had heels crazy, but I remember that I had Sorry, there was a Fisher Price big football that was like the chest.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know what that is.
Speaker 3: You mentioned this before that when I.
Speaker 4: Was younger, and I would go inside of it because I could fit it when I was little, and then my cousin would just be like, I'm gonna sit on this and not let you out, and I was like, wow, I'm just inside this toy chests.
Speaker 1: You know. I had a lot of chilling and I'm just like, you know, I had a lot of when I was. When I was a kid, I had a lot of I had a lot of toy cars. I guess there was a point in time where I was like really into cars, had quite a few cars.
Speaker 4: Wheels would give me cars and I'd be like hot wheels, and it would it would be the transition, like transition and it turned into like now they're into cars racing, and then it would get out and it to me grabbing it toys again, them fighting stuff like that.
Speaker 2: But dude, I would have It was so weird though, because I would have I had hot wheels, but I also had just like really like somewhat well detailed versions of just like real Bland cars that you could like open the doors.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah.
Speaker 2: And I was just like driving around and I would just pretend to drive because I was like I just wanted to drive when I was.
Speaker 3: When you're a child, you want to drive like really bad.
Speaker 1: I hit everything.
Speaker 2: I like driving still maybe not here. I would probably hate driving here. I love driving when we're back up state. There is space, Yeah, because you get to open the windows, you get to roll down, and you get the nice breeze, you get the blast music. I think blasting music really is what it. Going fast and blasting music feels really great going fast. But you can't go fast here because everything's fucking you'll like.
Speaker 1: Person, you'll die, you'll get pulled over, or you can't go fast at all because there's traffic.
Speaker 4: You can't go fast in the traffic.
Speaker 1: Off anyway, Yeah, I'm gonna start just.
Speaker 4: Merging randomly into layed and it's causing disasters.
Speaker 1: I mean, like regular people already do. Yeah, speaking of a Speaking speaking of I guess video games supplanting action figures black myth Wukong is out? Wu Kang okay? Is that who that Wu Kang? There? There's that game science game from China, China? You would have that game? Isn't that crazy? What you're always gonna happen? What are you talking? You're always gonna put the game over here?
Speaker 3: They were not always according to who?
Speaker 1: What are you? What are you talking about?
Speaker 4: If I'm not mistake, I could be wrong I yes, but I thought they were just not going to.
Speaker 1: Have that game. Probably are That would be really stupid.
Speaker 3: No, I mean, I mean we wouldn't have.
Speaker 1: We've known.
Speaker 3: I mean we've known about that game for a long time, about.
Speaker 1: Game like yeah when they remember, Yeah, I was like the teaser. It's so long ago with that, like that one fight like Monna big was it like a minataur? I can't remember what it was something like that. Yeah, yeah, it was a really cool creature design. I can remember. I was like, oh shit, this game looks sweet. But two thousand years later, like oh yeah, this game's coming up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and it's finally out. Apparently it's pretty good, like pretty glowing reviews. It's very popular in China obviously, and people aren't used to seeing that, I think because the numbers are crazy high. But it's like smashing eleanorting and smashing all these other things.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's like, how is.
Speaker 3: This game so fucking popular?
Speaker 1: How is it?
Speaker 3: How is it coming overnight? It's so popular.
Speaker 2: It's like, yeah, cause it's out in a place where the population is crazy. Yeah, obviously it's going to do mego well, yeah, the other.
Speaker 1: Ing not go to China. I mean I'm sure it did. It's just it probably it's just in the same vein as. Let's put it this way, there are some countries that really support and this was always really funny. Yah, what do you think about Like the one of the NBA All Star games, there was a Georgian playing in the NBA, and back then, voting used to matter, like we you would vote the All Star voting, the people would vote, and so there's like three million people in their population, but they fucking almost all of them voted for that guy, so he ended up being a starter when he's one of the he's not one of the best players of the league. So it was it again. I'm Georgia and I don't remember this fucking guy's name, But that's the whole point. They kind of rigged the system. And so what I'm saying is, I think because this is such a significant event for Chinese gaming that because when you look at their gaming market and like, say, how popular some of their fucking uh Gosha games are and stuff like that, those motherfuckers pay money, they show out. So I think they showed out for this game because when I looked twenty four hours, just over twenty four hours later, I looked at the amount of reviews that were just on Steam, so over two hundred thousand already. I was like, what the best Wild Dude? I was like, and then you know, this is funny.
Speaker 3: It was it like mixed or mostly positive.
Speaker 1: Overwhelming positive. So at the time when I was trying to I'll tell you in a second, like I had some problems with the game, so that some other people having some optimization problems. There was only six thousand negative reviews, and most of them were just because problems that were having so like with a lot of the some of the CPUs, some of the thirteen to fourteen generation CPUs people are having some fucking issues, or it depends there's some people are actually having graphics card issues. So there's people that were doing these things. I was looking on Reddit to see because you would open it and you would get this error saying that you're fucking you have no more memory on your video card, and I'm like, that's impossible, Like I didn't do anything. So it would be loading, it would be loading the shaders, and then it would just crash at like something percent. And so I was looking at seeing what people's solution was because the developers had a clution. They said lower your the clocking or disabled the shader loading. But then they said, if you do that, it'll probably still crash later on in the game. And I'm like, well, what the fuck kind of solution is that? So many different things basically what worked for me. They released an update for the bios, like just last week for the one that I have, and so I had to do that whole dumb thing when you know, you boot it up, you put the fucking driver on the fucking USB, and you had to They're like, we recommend you not only back up your ship, but also have a power source that could never shut off, because why if it because if why you're why you're updating your bios. If you happen to have a power outage, it'll break your fucking motherboard. So basically I shouldn't have even done it because I don't have, you know, But I was just like, I haven't had a power source some outage, and since I've been here, I'll be fine. I was like, I'm fine, it's only gonna take a few minutes. Can you imagine if that would I would have it would have been I would have deserved it.
Speaker 3: We get the Earth.
Speaker 1: But yeah, it took me. It took me about a half hour to figure out what the fuck was wrong. So I did that, updated it. It worked, and then I pretty much turned off the game because I was like, it was already two thirty in the morning, I might get it. So so the uh, it seems fucking awesome. The game is absolutely gorgeous. When I just looking at the ground, gorgeous game, I was like, holy shit, I just like, for me, I'm just like I'm looking at it. I'm like, this looks cool, but like I think I'm just kind of burned down on souls kind of.
Speaker 4: People said it's it's it's They said, it's not really, it's different enough.
Speaker 1: Is it like more of an action game? It's like yeah, yeah, like a DMC or yeah. I noticed when like looking at some of the things about it, I was like, oh this, I like the change of pace where it's not just uh oh you make a couple of wrong moves, you're fucking dead and you're like, oh god, I dropped all my shit, you know, and all this, you know, just like the repetitive because I know what you say, because uh, that was one of the reasons why I was like, oh, well I had enough of Elden Ring. I'm yeah, like I'm good.
Speaker 2: Like I put like one hundred and seventy five hours into it, and like I got to the point where I was like I was beating boss after boss and not feeling anything.
Speaker 1: So I was just like, all right, I'm done. Like this is not yeah, this is not worth it really at this point, yeah, this seemed I mean, to be fair, I actually wouldn't have gotten the game. It just came with ah, the graphics card that I have. Oh, so like it was one of those things that are like, oh you get a code.
Speaker 2: Oh that definitely helps us kind of like that's like, uh when those games are like, what is it like when they say, like we Sports is like one of the best selling games time, well.
Speaker 1: Because it's yeah, so anybody that had like I think it was, you know, the Qualifying series, which I think I just have like a forty seventy or something I don't remember, and then uh, you just you get a code.
Speaker 2: I think I have like a thirty or something. I'll probably just get on PlayStation. Yeah, I might have one because I heard, uh it runs fine on PlayStation if you just do like performance mode.
Speaker 1: So it's like, I'm just gonna do I.
Speaker 2: I can't I cannot be I can't possibly be fucked that the boot up drivers on do what you do, no shot.
Speaker 1: It's so stupid. That's one of the worst things. That's one of the things I hate about PC gaming generally. And it seems like it's been pretty smooth for like the last four years. So the second I even think about having to do something like archaic like that, it was just dumb. Now I saw people saying I had a good I had a boot it, I had to launch in compatibility mode of Windows eight, and then I need to do this. I swear to God, I swear to God. I was looking at some of the things that people were doing. I was like, I'm not doing that. So I did take the time to cause the the most gonna shove my knife incompatibility mob with your fucking head. Can you tell me that? I swear to God, that is the worst possible thing for me to hear. If it was, I wish it was just easy, like say, you know, like there's drivers that are already in your computer that you just kind of reinstall or something, or and then or automatically update or whatever when you're into a source. No, this one was literally finding out what your fucking model was. I've never once thought ever what my model of my motherboard was, Like the model of it. I'm like, I think I only thought about that once when I got the box, like you just know it and I saw it was the name of it, like, that's an interesting name. I don't know it today. I don't know what I remembered it at the time when I was reading it. No, mine was. I was picking it. I knew my model.
Speaker 4: I was like, oh, I want to get this one. This would be cool to have.
Speaker 1: What is this is like a z X something. I'm like, who, no one knows this ship? Yeah? I uh, at least I think I've seen ninety gaming Wi Fi seven. That's yes, I gotta have a Chiny Well I do. It's a sue, so it is trying. I think, was this is Chinese? Really Japan Chinese? I don't know what it's a sous really? Yeah, it's actually so. I've always said as is an American. I want to say ass because it sounds good like asis. But I worked at New Egg for a while and so like one of our largest manufacturers that we would deal with was it was a sous or some people say a sous and I'm like, that sounds terrible. And then sometimes I don't have to talk to them and like they would be the automated person like a sus and I'm like, what why why it's not like because like doctor Sus, it just just doesn't say it's stupid. It sounds so anyone that says ass, I'm almost like I respect that. It just sounds better. It's just better. I might get the game. I like, I like song will come. I think it's cool to get it when it's on sale if you're gonna get on PC and maybe optimization will be fixed by that time. Should though, because well you should because of how you're stupid. You that's what you bought it for. And actually you probably want to have the problem because I think, uh, you know what you know what Jens of like, you probably have stuff that you probably have the latest ship that it wouldn't have everything.
Speaker 4: Everything about my stuff is done my generation. I think you probably fourteen you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, just get on it.
Speaker 1: Might I got on playtation because whatever, Yeah, I just I have to cover it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that makes sense is more conveniently playing on places because it's in my living room. Uh then, like when I play a game, really could be a part of me playing the games. You can watch and have a good time to be watching. I see, So that's why I play place. Also, I just I enjoy.
Speaker 1: Why don't you just.
Speaker 4: Living room?
Speaker 1: Well, well, dude, you could. Why don't you just die? You know, why don't you just kill yourself? I thought about it, But why don't you just kill yourself from in front of your girlfriend in Frontier?
Speaker 3: No, you can because you can just stream.
Speaker 1: Uh, I see that to the to the scene deck. And do you have the doc for the living room? I don't see that. It's like thirty bucks. I should get one of those? Should I have one in the living room? Now? It's pretty well doesn't work? Well, I haven't tried it yet. I think it's pretty good sixty Yeah, I mean if they Yeah, if your pre it from PC directors, you steam back and then have it in Yeah, I guess I'll get one. I just haven't thought about. I haven't.
Speaker 4: I haven't in my shopping cart. I just haven't gotten it yet. Yeah, it's you get plugged until you can plug that doc into my let.
Speaker 1: Me guess you and your bought stupider ship than that, you can very often you can just for Amazon. I don't really buy Amazon things too often.
Speaker 2: You can sink your controller to it like Bluetooth, so you don't even need to plug it in or it's it's pretty good. I've been using it for most things on steam Deck.
Speaker 1: Shout out to the guy that got yours. Yeah, it was cool around with it, not yet, just but he the start he changed the startup, the boot up, the video to where it was just like the still images of the The Red Dead crew, Like, no, no way really, So I turned it on. He's like, are you gay? Son? That's amazing, Sonny, it was funny. I was like, Oh, you got me. I wish I would have h I wish I would have like recorded, because it totally caught me off guard. That's awesome. That's pretty funny. Yeah, you know you? Uh so you got it? When'd you get it? Uh? Saturday? I think, yeah, I think it's got a Saturday. So I started playing. I was I was just testing things out on it, and then and then I just ended up playing like fucking like just like Roguelike Ship on there just because it's just simple. It's good. Yeah, And then I was I'll eventually I want to exclusively like emulate stuff. There's some game I want to funk around with it, but I want to have time. Because my fucking gaming chair broke. It was pretty cool, so I had to buy a new one. Now I gotta symble that. So I'm having a good time. We talked about the DNC at all or did we we just we mentioned it? Yeah, the DNC, did I did? I well, I said, I didn't see oh right right? That that was We got off on a different went nuts. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I saw Joe Biden finally admit that he was old.
Speaker 1: That was nice.
Speaker 3: He was like I'm fucking old, and I was like.
Speaker 1: Thanks. Yeah. I saw Obombna's I saw Obama went on a Bamba's wife. I saw that Hillary went on and I was like, what are you doing? I didn't. I think the weird thing is people have like amnesia and they were like cheering, fur and shit like in a way that I'm like, no, no, get.
Speaker 2: The fuck out of here, like do you like any any So the idea like if I wish I almost wish I could have been there at the in the audience, and the camera would have shifted to me. Yeah, like just randomly in the crowd, just so I could have been like boo, boo, leave.
Speaker 1: Throw a throw. I just like I don't know, man, I saw I saw her go up and like apparently she did. Well.
Speaker 2: I The thing for me is like Hillary Clinton could be she could say everything correct, and I would still just want her to go because she, to me is just like she ruined everything. That's the thing, Like, that's what He's the reason we're here m pics.
Speaker 1: It's not only her fault. It is a large reason, Like it's a big reason she sucked.
Speaker 4: But what happened is that he went against the established way the government is working, and they would have never let him become president because of the nature of how different.
Speaker 1: He was from the status quo. What are you talking, Bernie Sanders. He just there's no way they would have let him win. Every Trump win, well no, no, no, no, no, the country as a whole let Trump win.
Speaker 4: Well, they're not the d n C. The d n C was like, we can't let this guy get in office because everyone will like him too much and he will continue our Michie Right. But that's the thing.
Speaker 1: I guess the reason I disagree is that I think that's fundamentally the same thing.
Speaker 4: Uh not exactly what's the same thing, because one would be I think, the better and one would just be doing dumb ship at the head of office, right, And I think that's a different thing. I think Bernie Sanders should have won. I think, well, choice it.
Speaker 1: Is like if you just watch any like interview of like Bernie Sanders and himself talking about what he was doing and the and the polls and the states that he was winning and ship like that, it was obvious till they pulled the rug from under him. It's obvious. We all we all know this. It is annoying, but it is very true that say, how far could he have actually gotten with the powers that be making sure that things still stay relatively the same. And that's why people at first were really excited about Trump because they thought he was actually going to drain the swamp. But actually, but you know, he just he put more swamp members in his own because he didn't have any plans. He no, he actually didn't even think he literally but yeah, I think, uh so status quo shiit blah bla blah, Yeah, don't know. I just look.
Speaker 2: I just look at Hillary, and I'm just like, I just remember, it's like you were the most uniquely unpopular candidate in American history to the point.
Speaker 1: Most well, Like I would say on a on a way that like she like for president, she was she was it was in back still won the popular vote, but and she won the popular To me, that doesn't mean she was actually popular. It's just that people overwhelmingly still wanted her to be president versus Trump. Right, But if they had another choice, if it was Bernie Sanders, It's like, let's say, let's say Bernie Sanders was Republican in name only, but he's literally still Bernie Sanders. He would have whooped Hillary Clinton's ass, you know what I mean. Yeah, Like, in a way if it was Hillary versus issue Bernie Sanders is.
Speaker 2: That certain people can win primaries but they can't win generals, And then there's certain people who can't win primaries but can win generals. I think Bernie Sanders is one of those people where it's like it would have been difficult for him to win a primary, I guess because there's probably like a lot of like you know, inside you know, bullshit, trying to kick you out what but like I think he would have fucking demolished the general.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Trump, I think that's the thing. Whatever. So she goes up on stage and she's like fucking yeah. It's like, okay, go away. Do you not understand this is like box office poison? Is this woman? Like, get her the fuck away from everything that you're doing. If you're smart, do you not understand? It's wild to me that they don't get it. The thing is this right, The thing is this. This is all very arbitrary. It's all theater. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I hate the National Conventions, the rn C.
Speaker 1: It's all stupid. So Bernie was even Bernie Sanders went on THEO Band's podcast, and I think that was really interesting. It was it was really cool, and then you know, it was funny because it was actually this is actually the first time I've ever watched Theovan's podcast. You know, I've I've been aware of it. But I like the I like the I like I like the I think THEO isn't a bad person at all. Now I think I think sometimes he's playing it a little bit too safe where it annoys me. There's sometimes his language when he's talking politics. He's trying not to. I know where Deovon leans. It is very obvious, but he tries to make it not super audio obvious to his retarded Uh. The problem is Joe Rogan fan once you reveal your Trump too. Yeah and so, and I was listening to that one. You know, what's the funny thing about that? Like, so if you look at the comments section of Bernie versus the Trump one, like people overwhelming understood what Bernie was about and they thought, like he's really cool and I understand blah blah blah this. If you look at the Trump comments, it's all, oh, that was funny. Oh THEO said that thing. It was no substance whatsoever. And I'm like, this is crazy that, Like is Bernie Sanders now he's old. He's like like two hundred I think things like looking for real information. I think it's a hundred and ninety.
Speaker 3: It actually made.
Speaker 1: It. He created the earth.
Speaker 2: Maybe sad a little bit listening to that Theobon thing, because he's like you can tell he's like a lot.
Speaker 1: Older, Like he's like voices a lot more horse It's like, oh man, that sucks. I mean, yeah, he's there and you know, I'm so so much energy got sucked out of him when he fucking try to, you know, run twice, try to run twice and got you. That's okay, it what look man? But I hope emboldens more people.
Speaker 4: That's the thing.
Speaker 1: I really, I really feel like, I hope he embolden by him going on fucking like Theovhan's podcast stuff like that where those people where there's a lot of like just Rogan fans because you know, he was Theophant's toured with Rogan like that. So yeah, so that was fucking brilliant. That was, like, this one of the smartest things he could have done, because there are so many people that I'm sure believe Bernie Sanders with some radical fucking commie or whatever socialists. And then he explains, like we all know so like because socialist programs. He even mentions like, hey, our fire department, the police, the socialist programs. So it's not a fucking bad word, you dumb bitch, Like they just been sold alive, they've been sold. It's it's it's education, man, education everything. And I'm gonna educate you stupid Rogan Heights because you're a bunch of bitch as making from New York. I will beat the funk out of anyone that steps up to me. I will stomp you with my Tims everybody and gay I loved him with a puffer Him with a puffer jacket on a New York that's aesthetic to me.
Speaker 3: Well, there's that that image with a big hoodie.
Speaker 1: With skinny jeans and then Tims on this looks fired. There's that image of him with the with the coat with the fur, with a right, right, right, right right when he's puff guy is absolutely from the New York one, some Old York though he's in Vermont, r oh.
Speaker 4: He's the center of hes from Brooklyn, right Brooklyn.
Speaker 1: Yeah, clearly when you hear him talking this niggas from Biggs from Brooklyn.
Speaker 4: It's just it's funny how some people always on the right side history. That's the thing.
Speaker 1: It's like consistently they're just not normally ever like Kansas Owens. But it's like it's like if you have any politics, but when you see a politician that has always been on the right, that's a breath of fresh guy has always been doing the right there, they're uncorruptible. Awesome. I wish that was the norm.
Speaker 4: It's wild ude, doctor Berney Sanders for real, man, When he we lose him, we'll lose a very good as all.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, as far as like politicians go, he's like the person I dislike the least by a lot.
Speaker 1: I like, like, I like him too, but now but I don't like him as much as uh.
Speaker 4: He's gonna go? Is he looks like that guy goblin mask, doesn't he kind of like he?
Speaker 1: Honestly? Hold on, hold on, I actually think he would make he would he would make a good one. I think like if he was cast as like a like brown, why would he be a good I.
Speaker 3: Think he would still make a good like.
Speaker 1: Flash Flash was brown. We can make him fucking brown, dude. I know, maybe Matt always wanted the Flash to be. He has to be the He has to be like Biff, you know.
Speaker 4: He has to be a big white man who's a dickhead, but then goes to the military, loses like he becomes a really good dude.
Speaker 3: Flash Thompson's uncle Ship say the N word without adapts.
Speaker 1: Hear the N word and not be as upset as he should be, but understand it's a bad word. He shouldn't say it. You know, what were you saying about vivid? I don't know, man, you were going somewhere that we got distracted by flash Thompson. I don't remember whatever Kamala Harris is half.
Speaker 3: Did you see that guy?
Speaker 2: And I think it was the r n C. I think maybe not. I mean it was a Trump. I don't know exactly where it was. But this this uh Indian guy and you rested like him, and everybody was like, are you the van girls? And he took pictures of everybody.
Speaker 4: He almost got on stage. He was supposed to go on stage and talking a Trump, but it was got out of that ship. Was amazing to be The.
Speaker 1: Level of subtle racism is just brilliant, where it's like got so I could go there and be like, hey, I'm I'm one of the Hodge Twins. It's a black guy and he's here. Must be him, you can't you so.
Speaker 4: Yeah, man, I just I don't even. I just don't even. It's amazing, just what the modern group is.
Speaker 1: They're just you bring it, you bring you bring a snake in a wicker basket and somebody's like, is that outrageous? Oh my god, man, you brought your night a little turbine on this man. I'm such a big fan. That's so terrible, but it's so it's so time they go to seven eleven. They're like, oh, I'm such a fan. What do you What do you mean? What do you what?
Speaker 4: He's not even Indian.
Speaker 1: He's very likely fucking like some man.
Speaker 3: He just assume he's idiot because he's in a seventh.
Speaker 1: It's clearly not I don't know who you're talking about. Were big fancy you one of us? You're not afraid to take some of the dirty jobs to Vivic Ramas Swarman, and you're not afraid to take the dirty drows with Mike Rowe.
Speaker 4: The guy was talking about before the one. I was trying to remember that guy that goes to college his same as Charlie Kirk that is like, oh yeah.
Speaker 1: The point guy with the giant fucking forehead.
Speaker 4: That nigga is so obnoxious, bro oh my, he's so wildly.
Speaker 3: I was like, I saw I remember I was watching a.
Speaker 2: Debate with him like a couple, like it was it was old though, it's like from twenty nineteen to twenty twenty, yeah, with like I think it was Kyle Kyle Klinsky, but like I don't know much about Charlie Kirk.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I don't all these people.
Speaker 4: Really.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's a turning point USA. You know Dave Rubin. Candiceans used to work for him.
Speaker 2: Did guy see that video of Dave Ruben's all of his predictions going completely right?
Speaker 1: Yes? Yeah, And it had a little counter. It was just like every single thing was the exact opposite everything. He's so fucking He's so bad at his job. It's crazy.
Speaker 2: Look when I say Dave Rubin is stupid, I don't mean it as like a random insult. I mean it is like a verifiable like like you can just like he should not have the job he has. It makes no sense that he's he's in politics at all. It makes no used. That would be like it would be like if I was on the PlayStation podcast and I said, you know what, I don't think God.
Speaker 1: Of War sold, Well, there will not be a PS six. Yeah, there won't be a PS six. Naughty Dog is not going to make another game. I don't I would. Actually I'm very bullish about Naughty Dog never making another game. I like, I feel it, guys, and I still watch you. It's crazy for him. It's the inflammatory nature of what people want to hear. I think he knows he.
Speaker 3: Says what people want to hear.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think he knows. The only way he still survives.
Speaker 4: It's him being inflammatory, being like, yeah, I've got a way, we got this. And it's like, yet, you you made me gay. You're better than most of the other gay He's.
Speaker 3: A comfort gay.
Speaker 1: Yeah. He makes them feel like they're not actually seeing seeing biggots. Like it's less, it's less about this. It's not even like it's not only that he makes him feel like not biggots, it's that like he makes him feel like someone else, Like well, like I have, Oh, I have really terrible political instincts.
Speaker 2: I don't know what the fuck is going on, but I want these things to happen, you know. I want there to be a red wave or whatever, and this gay guy is telling me there will be. Yeah, in the absence of all evidence. Yeah, so I'm going to believe he's a comfort gay.
Speaker 1: That's what he is. But you know who you know, I don't understand, like say, because I understand his role. I've been trying to figure out Tim Poole's role, because he's been saying some things that are so anti like populous, so anti, so anti against what the people want that I don't understand what people get out of him. I just listened to him because he was commenting on a musk and Trump having that spaces talk and then he was Trump's like, oh, I love how you want to fire people going on strike. You know you're a great union buster, just like being like, you know that's illegal. You can't fire people going to fucking strike. And then Tim's like, oh, whatever, and then he says something like uh. He's like, oh uh, this article is reading Tesla is the only automotive industry that has no use that's not backed by union, and he was like, oh, it's awesome. And then he says shout out to the Tesla workers, and I was like, my brain's like almost melting out of my ears because I'm like, if somebody I feel like, if any normal person heard somebody say that, they would immediately never listen to this guy ever again, did you just say shout out to the workers as if that's what they fucking want to be tweeted like piss, Like I don't like, you're so against the average working man and what's happening? What happened? Who's that? I'm sorry, I just want to ask you a question before you explain. Who does that appeal to? Uh? No, one exactly. No to people, to people that want to hear those things, we're not We're not them. But I feel like there's probably less than a percent of the people watching him that own that type of money, that owned that type of company that would be like but they think they will one day? Is that the yeah, everybody of that? You got me? A lot of people are just like they're billionaires who are temporarily not billionaires.
Speaker 4: That's like the idea that people have something goes right, and they get the right president that's going to do the right things for me doing the things they're supposed to do, I'll become a millionaire. I'll do this, They'll change.
Speaker 1: I don't know why I have brown because they're not a fucking psycho. But the thing is that that brown person that works at the fucking bank will get burned to death and I'll take his job or like all these gay people the bank.
Speaker 4: I'm sorry, and it's just some other brown guy. It's hit man, It's that it's the idea. It's they're just they're not they're I don't know, man, you know that is absolutely right. The people the people that have consumed a lot of content on the internet, right, people that are watching that, So people that are absorbing that stuff. What happens is that their people if you if innately, if you're going directly to the internet for information in that sphere, you're not someone that's looking and reading and really trying to figure out exactly, you know, like, if you're if it, usually people find it in oh I'm interested in that, they go, they do their own research. People that are doing or not people are watching him. It's particularly these fucking rdoid psychos. They're not doing that. So they're they're gonna want to hear whatever he has to say because it's gonna make them feel smarter than they are or help them be able to like sort of actually not actualized, but uh, attempt to manifest this better life for themselves.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's just it's just such a hard it's just such a difficult cognitive dissonance for me to even understand. It's such a difficult cognitivefficence for me to understand, because like you know, the people that are watching, these guys are clearly suffering. Oh yeah, but then they also think, like I guess you know there is something too, like what Chris and what you guys were saying. I always thought the perfect encapsulation is that song like I Want to be a Billionaire by Bruno Mars and Travy McCoy, because it's so preposterous. Yeah, like like I want to be a billion You're so fucking bad. And I'm like, oh, yeah, I think that is exactly I think it is.
Speaker 2: I think because most conversations that I have with people and we can move on to questions after this, Yeah, if they ever defend these things, it's just like it's usually like, well, think about how you would feel if you lost, if you had to give away fifty percent of your or sixty percent of your money to the government or whatever, and they talk they frame it as if it's affecting you literally or like in your current bracket, in your same way, and it's just like you understand, like if I made five billion dollars and I gave away ninety percent of that, I would still live like a god, like to the point where I would never have to worry about anything.
Speaker 1: Anyway. So it's and they don't they don't under to be fair, it's difficult to even quantify that amount of money. It is, like, it's not like it's not reasonable to understand, like what that even mean? Million? So you can like a lot anymore to some people, which is insane.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and because because of me rationalizing.
Speaker 1: Million dollars, it's so much money, a thousand million, it's not that a million is difficult to quantify in your head alone. So that was million think like this, right.
Speaker 4: We we never in our brain lives, right, we never really get a chance to understand how big numbers are really until they're applied numbers, you know, like the ideas that like we're like a million dollars, like one hundred dollars, it's not a lot of money, but also one hundred thousand of anything, it's a crazy amount of someone.
Speaker 1: One hundred thousand dollars, Like I'm not I'm on the plane that one hundred thousand dollars is six figures. There's a lot of money to make well, right, right, it's it is not when you hear numbers like people, it's not the massive think about other people's wealth. It's not tremendous wealth. Yeah, but it's a lot of money. It's yeah, Like and that's kind of the thing.
Speaker 4: It's like, say about following way only.
Speaker 1: Yeah, people can only relate things to their own experience, where it's like, Okay, if I lose fifty percent of my income, dude, if I lose ninety percent of my income, I'm fucked because I can't afford anything.
Speaker 2: That's like me gone. That's like, that's that's a death sentence for me. And it's kind of like scaled upwards to people that it doesn't apply to you because it's the only way that we can even relate to that. And so that's that's the the what I've noticed in conversation. It's like and I always I always have to like break it down. It's like, listen, you don't I understand what you're saying. But this is these are different situations. It's the same thing with like bail. It's like the system of bail too, like where it's like, oh, if like if you make a certain amount of money, right, yeah, and you have to pay like one hundred dollars or one hundred and fifty dollars for a parking it for certain people that would break the week, that would break the month, that would like be a fucking devastating blow. And then for other people, they would just I would do that payd each like I would speed just like one hundred dollars. That's basically a speed pass for them. Yeah, it's like nothing, it is. And so like, until you understand that different amounts of money are are different values to different people, you can't really like get anywhere with the conversation like that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, by most.
Speaker 1: People, I've definitely fact you know, Yeah, I definitely I've had conversations about the percentages of like of money, like a billion dollars, and I was saying, like, oh, five percent of a billion, five percent of a billion dollars is ten million dollars. I'm just like, can you think about oh, sorry, I'm sorry, excuse me, it's fifty million, sorry, fifty million dollars. And I'm just like, when you think about that, pho, like it's a when you yeah, right, when you tell I.
Speaker 2: Would tell somebody that I would never be able to spend fifty minutes, it finally clicks.
Speaker 1: Because they're like, oh, Elon Musk has one hundred. I would get killed, get killed, if I got that much money, because I would try to I would try to fix things. Actually, well yeah, i'd have I do like all the shit I.
Speaker 4: Would want to do for my friends and my family, and then I'd be like, there are people suffering and I want to help them, and then I would end up dead.
Speaker 1: I'd probably just I think we talked about it in in a in an episode before, or was saying that the like it's been it was a good psyop or trick. That hoarding that amount of money is not seen as a sickness when if you were to put any amount of anything like that in your garage right of anything, Like if you would be like, what the fuck is wrong with this guy? But for some reason do have more money than some economies is not a sickness. It's like not insane, like how could you do that? Like how could you? How could you be someone that has billions of dollars? Right? And then you drive by like skid row and see these people like suffering and not be like I could literally change.
Speaker 3: Well, the money doesn't mean anything.
Speaker 1: I could fix everything.
Speaker 2: It's because the money doesn't mean any of you because you just expect it. They're just horrible you're so rich at a certain point that your money makes money for you.
Speaker 3: So you can't understand that.
Speaker 1: People are just like, how are you not passively making thousands of dollars? It really is, We're not.
Speaker 4: We're not wealthy by any extendard measurement, right, what happens. What happens is the nature of having more money, having slightly more than other people, you get advantages that other people don't.
Speaker 1: You know, it's such a basic obviously, me.
Speaker 4: Knowing me, knowing people that work in games, the games field, Right, I get free games. Yeah, I don't exactly need free games, but I can do that because of the fact that I know people that are involved in this slight thing.
Speaker 1: You know, you get free gays games. Oh, I'm freely gay though, That's the thing question.
Speaker 4: It's just really sad. It makes it makes my heart hurt because I want to help the world so badly, but I feel like even if what we should think, I think we should jump billionaires.
Speaker 2: All of that is to say that the let's let's just round this out by just saying that the poor are evil, and uh, we need to we need to do what we can fast, We need to do what we can do eradicate them fast.
Speaker 4: It is gonna get cut, right, this will not get in fact, it gets cut.
Speaker 1: This in fact, in fact, the basse boost this entire Yeah, this I'm gonna do ear rape gonna get cut and then someone's gonna staff Chris Raygun is right about this and trying to clear out. I don't get row. So we canna have fucking twenty high rise apartment complexes. I want a.
Speaker 3: Studio apartment for seven grand? Is that possible?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 3: I want a luxury apartment with leading the walls?
Speaker 1: Can we absolutely up.
Speaker 4: By Look guys, if you guys give me all your souls, I'll live better than you guys were at this moment. So it'll make me stronger and your soul will be a part of mine, so it'll be better.
Speaker 1: I was literally thinking the other day. I was like, how can I can someone please bottomize my like conscience or my my morals? Is that is that? Is it possible? For? What do you mean so I can villain Max? Yeah? I mean I want to. I want to. I just want I want to do it already, you got to be you gotta bet some questions. Yeah, I just want to say last half I can Dave. I would be able to Dave Ruben harder than Dave Rubin.
Speaker 4: I can't feel in Max yet.
Speaker 1: Yeah not yet? Uh, Kai, Yeah, I think so. Can you imagine just out of nowhere? He was so tiny? I saw him in Speed arguing like he was like like at Speed's knees.
Speaker 3: I think, oh yeah, they were doing like some Minecraft thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know. I just saw a clip of them arguing, and like Kai was like like basically could suck his dick standing up? Kai is on what the hell? I didn't know. I'd know because he's always sitting down when I see him. He's not a big guy. I guess. I never like when people are sitting down. I can't really, I don't really unless they're like kind of a little person. It's hard to especially when they have big hair. You know, I look shorter than I am sitting down. Yeah, it's just kind of like I can't if I never.
Speaker 2: Right, So kiro and kysonad obviously Yeah, he says, shout up. He says, hey, Kai, Well, I mean that's you. But how do you feel that five people were charged with Matthew Perry's death?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, I apparently heard about that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, wild I feel like this was a doctor, right, or like a dentist, like fucking that was giving him some good ship, yeah, laughing as some fin. No, you're thinking of Kanye right now, some silly willy. You're right, yeah, but it's that I think the same thing's gonna happen. I think the same thing's gonna happen. I'm pretty sure that buff tattooed doctor that Milo put out like an Affidavid, like say, he was basically saying, all these people are taking advantage of Kanye and they're probably gonna get him kill because they're already hooked on the gas. And I think the same thing happened to Matthew Perry, just different substance, right, And so people are getting charged. I thought someone already got convicted, but maybe I'm not going to say that. But you have people that take advantage of rich and vulnerable people. That's just like I said, like, we cant villain Max, and it's so easy to do it. Like I fucking wish that I could. I could villain Max, but I think I'd have to have the right circumstances. Well, you'd have to be desperate, but not like these people. These people aren't desperate, they just want more. We could kill Matthew Perry's if we wanted. Well, see, I wouldn't mind if Matthew Perry gave me a lot of money, but I still want to feel like I'm giving him something valuable, right. But see, the thing is so like if I like, if he he was like if he was like fifty thousand dollars, he gives us fifty thousand dollars a month, but we're giving him a great podcast.
Speaker 3: Matthew Perry. Yeah, like he he's.
Speaker 1: Donating way too much money. But I'd be like, hey, he really enjoys the Snark Tank. I wouldn't feel bad because at least I'm like he's like, He's like, you know what, you guys are so fucking funny.
Speaker 4: That's not villain maxing Matthew Perry.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm saying. I can do that. I wouldn't feel bad about that. But like if I if I felt like I was ripping them off, I.
Speaker 4: Couldn't do it. Puppy farms and I couldn't. That's insane, that's insane.
Speaker 1: I think they found them in the pool. I will drowned for you.
Speaker 4: They would come back to the house and it'd be like a thousand puppies in the house and I couldn't let them die. I took them all home.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, fucking Fauci asked me to store these things. I can't, dude, I don't know what I would. I can't. I can't do that.
Speaker 4: Imagine like imagine like you're like, all right, you don't want pats, right and you are like no, patch, dude, like none. I can't really do that right now. You don't have the space of the money for it. And you come back and there's just two adorable little puppies running up and they know. Then the first thing they do is they run up to you, right and they do a little put their little legs on your your shins?
Speaker 1: Do you like? I gotta keep you this atomic buster on them? And then jo SPD.
Speaker 3: I want to ask you a question.
Speaker 1: I ask you a question. That's up you want to do really bad? Yeah?
Speaker 2: So, uh, you know how dogs fur patterns kind of change over like their lives, like they get like because my dog used to be like certain colors and now like certain colors are gone, like there's different patterns on or whatever. How do you feel if you got you got yourself a puppy, right, and as it grows up, Uh, the N word appears like hard r like written on her on like her back or whatever, like in her fur, like in her like in her fur, in her fur.
Speaker 1: You would save her. You wouldn't accept your dog for the way it is. It's it's just a coincidence. It's not like you didn't. But I can't have that be a thing that people just see. Sometimes I think that's phenomenal.
Speaker 4: Where like my little chocolate lab has the hard R written on her back and then my dog is I'm like, how do you like?
Speaker 1: You did this? Right?
Speaker 4: I was like, actually, I have.
Speaker 1: A time lapse exactly, that's exactly.
Speaker 4: It didn't do this. You have the most famous dog.
Speaker 1: Actually, you now have the most famous dog on earth? You do? I guess genetically, it is possible. There's probably one dog idea.
Speaker 4: No, it's not that's the way.
Speaker 1: That's that's way too. It's like the theory possible.
Speaker 3: It's like the theory of like there's a there was a cat with the Swasta guy.
Speaker 1: Oh well, I believe that just like there's a bunch of yeah hitler cats. I see him all the time, and I hate that that cats look like Hitler.
Speaker 4: Sometimes they have that really bothers me. I'm like, why do you look like Hitler?
Speaker 1: Like, God, you're doing You're asking the wrong question is why did Hitler look like it? Like why did Killer? Actually? Right, I think that's actually because there were Hitler cats before Hitler. The yeah, Hitler, that's gross, but only a little bit. He saw a cat and it was like, I like that. You know how old cats are? You know how you know old Hitler is?
Speaker 4: Hitler would have been like maybe a hundred and some change. Now maybe cats are like a million. You've been told by Big Jang. I think I think it's the same thing. Did this crossover the big big being cooperative stupid crazy?
Speaker 1: Completely? Did you see the was it that they were they were building? Uh? No, no, no, they were building they found this cure for uh and dying.
Speaker 2: For dogs anyway, because apparently there's a study that this is apparently pretty verifiable that like your the like your lifespan is generally predictable by like the the length of your like telemeres or whatever the fuck, like something like that. There's like some kind of thing that they found and they found a way to reverse the aging process and a dog to the point where like a dog was going to be sick and he was like sick and dying of cancer.
Speaker 1: And then they just cured him. That doesn't help them sick.
Speaker 3: Well, I mean it's he's going to live way longer.
Speaker 1: Dogs just don't live like fifty years. Probably don't live long and generous. Yeah, but he's gonna live like fifty years a lot longer. Yeah.
Speaker 4: If a dog lived fifty years, that's perfection, right. But then idea is that humans. I think what I'm saying is they would get too smart, maybe as else with them may be a danger.
Speaker 2: What I'm saying is Hitler might have one of those Telemere pills and he might be chilling around in Argentina or I think Temple's house.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's compound skateboarding. He's pretending to be somebody else is like me, that's that guy with America.
Speaker 4: America is full of them.
Speaker 1: And it's like you see that guy with long hair that's like temples host. Look yeah, and it's yeah, yeah, yeah, Like he says, goes by the name Faby. Was like, hey, I'm Fabio, Temple's host. If you look like because nobody. Everybody mostly watches it on their phone. Go watch Temples podcasts on your television. I love the idea.
Speaker 4: In the background, it's like in fucking long Legs. Instead of it being the devil, was this Hitler standing somewhere. He's in the fucking.
Speaker 1: Timple's like trying to like get them like shot Hitler. Hitler really photo jedic. For some reason, Hitler is like extremely photogetic. He like that you that fucking guy that was running. He was the extremely photogenic guy where like the sun was just like kind of kissing off the top of his head. He like he was like viral. He was like running, He looked at the camera and he was just this. It was this perfectly beautiful shot and he went viral for like you know, you know, two days or whatever.
Speaker 4: The cycle of virality, the idea of being photogenic in general is crazy. Let's see, let me see I'm so not every photo of me, I look like I'm transforming.
Speaker 1: Photogenetic guy shadow. Uh photogenetic guy shadow.
Speaker 2: The shadow of the Epstein tree rode in he says, hello snarks an episode one nine, you mentioned George Washington wave dashing, so please uh so I asked, please tell us the truth about the American Revolution in American history. I think this would make a fantastic extra AMMO inventing the real history of the United States, starting with George Washington's penchant for wave dashing.
Speaker 4: The idea of George Washington's sliding back and forth is oh.
Speaker 1: I remember that, yeah, Oh yeah, a viral for a while. He looks kind of weird to me, though, to be honest with you, he looks too photogenic. Actually, he's got good hair, He's he's a little sweaty. Obviously, he's got like that. Do you remember that meme like the obsessed girlfriend. He's got like that kind of quality going on where it's like the smiles a little too strange, you think. So you think he has like bodies in the bodies in his basement, You think, I mean, who does it?
Speaker 3: I think he looks like I think he Unfortunately, what.
Speaker 1: I was thinking about Tim Walls, I'm still because I'm still trying to find out what's wrong with him. And I really I have a feeling like I feel like they're gonna tear down his fucking basement, tear down his basement, and it's gonna be like something not terrible. It's gonna be like like no, no, no it is.
Speaker 3: It's gonna be a shrine man out of gum for Arnold.
Speaker 1: That is that is so creepy, Like I remember seeing that when I was a kid and being like, this is fucking weird. It's worse than seeing dead bodies. If I saw it, if he had a real like he had a real hellup attacking.
Speaker 3: Didn't you even get into this?
Speaker 1: You're so old.
Speaker 2: He would have been like forty something. As a forty year old, you're like, I'm so into Arnold.
Speaker 1: Sorry, I gonna get hold of Arnold's on and he's like runs, he runs home. It doesn't get in his car because getting in the car will take too long. He strides will make up for it with traffic.
Speaker 3: Dude, whish is a grandmother down the stairs.
Speaker 1: I have to get home. Move.
Speaker 3: I love this m and his cartoons.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he discharged from the army because when where he was in the military, right, ye, yeah, they didn't have they didn't have Ronold over in Iraq Againison where then? I think Iraq? Right yeah, yeah, they didn't have trauma.
Speaker 4: I think he saw somebody die.
Speaker 1: You do you do we have Nickelodeon. Do we have Nickelodeon?
Speaker 2: And I gotta I gotta catch. If I can't catch, I cannot be like we have mt v v H one, we have a cartoon cool. I don't care Nickelodeon, Nickelodeon specifically, I'm sorry. I can't be here this country, but in.
Speaker 1: Pren Jesus fucking the ship out of that gu his wife, Hey Arnold blows load his face. Tim wall is gonna throw his whole fucking family away to live his happy life where this gum Arnold shribe.
Speaker 3: He's gonna bring the gum Arnold trying to rallies.
Speaker 1: Can you imagine I want to introduce you to my husband, Arnold Arnold, my husband, Hey Arnold.
Speaker 4: This is so vibrately gross.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I love Marnold. Oh my god.
Speaker 4: That show.
Speaker 1: I love the music in that show is so fucking it's so good. You fucking win. You know what was? What was? Oh my god? What was? I saw your face and wow? The fucking uh, oh my god, I saw your face and well I forgot about that the Asian guy. Yeah, it was. No.
Speaker 3: You're thinking of mister Winn when he sang the country.
Speaker 1: Yeah, awe for me and domb and bladed Dope. It's so good.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the simple thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, No, the the I saw your face was like it was like Millie Vanilli coated kind of. I think that was like actually the idea was that like he wasn't actually singing and had like this crazy little phoby.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he had like this crazy accent. Then he would sing perfect.
Speaker 1: I totally remember that. Guy.
Speaker 3: God, that's a great show.
Speaker 1: I completely forgot about so you mentioned that so much for a while. I she loves Haronold the only probably the only cartoon that I know how to draw, really, yeah, I mean the only one that I've actually like ever like it. I've never really like, well, it's shitty, but I can still. It's so he has such he has like probably one of the easiest, Like he draws a square, he's probably one of the easy. That is crazy. That's Arnold falling off of the fucking of the towers. He's melting a little, okay Arnold, Okay, okay, I it's not inaccurate, but that's that's what draw Arnold.
Speaker 3: Now, that's an.
Speaker 1: Accurate drawing of Arnold falling from the See the video Robbed Jumping off the out of the helicopter into the water, and it looks like the way he falls, like he's falling like nine to eleven. Sincerely, like like it's it's it's it's crazy.
Speaker 4: I can't draw any characters, but if I could draw, I would never stop drawing, and then I would have got at the drawing porn.
Speaker 1: I think I eventually that.
Speaker 2: Would have been like, it's a good thing I didn't understand how to draw super well.
Speaker 1: He's fucking scary because I would have been drawn porn left and right. Yeah, yeah, I mentioned drawing porn and mastimates and the porn you draw that is so fucking great. That is so psychopathic. I think that's so. I don't know. I think it's I think it's that's so crazy. It's like, yeah, I feel like it's more respectable because he's made terrible awful. Are we're not talking about Christian? Oh yeah, it's so. It's no exit either. It's just one big mesh. It's one big amount of me. It's like a Looney Tunes thumb injury, no vein, no fucking no no hood. He's got nothing, man, no shoot anything. He always has to like he just has to puncture it quick and then it heals over a pree sun and he heals up and then heals up. So we have to do it everything. It's like a wolverine, like, oh does it? Does it hurt? Every time? It comes out every time, the idea of him getting a box cutter and he's got an he's got a snake, let leak out. He's smashing hellgo. Whoever the fuck or what was that chick that he was in in love with Lilaha? I think it was Lila, remember whatever you had, that dumb bitch. But like like like right right when he's about the nut, he's gotta pulled out. You're ever so? Was it that she was saying, Just like Arnold, you're ever so falling off of the World Trade Center quite ever so much? She would say ever so hill the other the end of some like that. I don't know whatever. I think they like kissed one time in the movie. I remember they kissed, and Arnold fucking step back and hatemaker.
Speaker 2: It is kind of insane that she had that trick, Hey little girl, mister mister kind of energy. But I'm sure we've talked about this before. But mister Kokoshka from ha Ronold is probably like one of the most demon like. Like there's probably no more evil character in fiction.
Speaker 4: He's one of the most. He's one of the biggest pieces of it.
Speaker 2: Goes mister Kukashka Freezer and then like and then like, and then way below that who reverse flash and is evil the straight flash and then it's Walter White like way below them, Walter Like Way the most diabolical character of all time in cinema.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's crazy. I guess I'll be going now. There was I can't. There was an episode where he was like pretending to leave, like he was pretending.
Speaker 3: To go away forever.
Speaker 1: He was like, I guess I'll go. I don't know if I'll survive tonight. I guess I'm trying. Everybody was like good. Everybody around him was like good leading Ard except for and even Arnold was done with it at a while. Yeah, going gave up in that episode. He was like just go. Donld who was like the de facto Christ of that cartoon University, was.
Speaker 6: Like Nigga donig Grip walking up to him, Oh my god, your life is forfeit Nigga Gerald saying that the mister he leaves down trodden, and Darryl did, and then he gilted his wife. He guilted his wife totally into staying. You know, he was leaving and then she was like, where are you going. It's like, I don't know. I guess I'll sleep under a bridge or something.
Speaker 1: I guess I'll suck off the neighborhood homeless man for some extra cash and maybe some extra food. She's like, ohh and I remember, I remember how it ended.
Speaker 2: She was like, take some money, and then he goes, you keep the money, and he said, probably by accident.
Speaker 3: He's just like at a coin thoss.
Speaker 1: He's English. Wasn't that good. That's not actually what he meant. Yeah, he meant give it to me now, but let's steal more from people that need it.
Speaker 3: He's such a piece of ship.
Speaker 1: He fucking nutted. I remember that, like specifically when he said that, because.
Speaker 3: She was like, oh, you've never said anything so romantic.
Speaker 1: Water somebody spoke a bunch of water on the floor, like the O was totally like an oh, like a big o. Like she was nutting. And then at the at the end he goes, oh, Susie, after he finally nuts It was crazy. I was like there's sext question show this episode of SpongeBob where he shrinks everybody, remember episode mermaide Man's belt, Oh for the w for that episode that is not a good person? Actually is like you're actually kind of a shitty person, SpongeBob. He terrorizes his neighbor, of course, but he simp there like he's he's a simp.
Speaker 3: The fucking establishment that pays him less than minimum.
Speaker 4: He's just a slave. He's a slave to the machine.
Speaker 2: But episode where they go on strike, Yeah, and he was like, here you go, mister Crabs, here's all the money that I owe you.
Speaker 1: What episode, by the way, is crazy? How like averted is? Yeah? Like that episode, that episode, that's one of those.
Speaker 2: I know a lot of people are like if this came out today or whatever, but like legitimately, if that episode came out today, people would be like, what.
Speaker 1: The is this? What woke absolutely his whole note square star throat. What does he say like, mister Crabs, unfair, mister Crabs in there standing at the concession plottings planning on oppressions that Yeah, I was like, it's squidward like on the ground trample he's and he says like No one cares. No one cares about the fate of labor as long as they can get their instant gratification. It's like what parents watching that show with the kids on, like, oh ship, Well that's what the thing, that's what's crazy about the problem.
Speaker 2: That's just crazy about that though, was like I remember watching it with my family. I remember watching that episode with my family, and we all thought.
Speaker 1: It was funny. Yeah, yeah, of course, like everybody, the conservatives, the everybody. Yeah, well because yeah, we're all getting fucked. We didn't get we didn't have brain rot right to fuck us like oblivion, because that was one thing that used to united. We were all getting our asses fucked right. Yeah. And then at some point, like some people were convinced that like we were fucking each.
Speaker 4: Other twelve whatever, that's when everything happened. That the verges just happened at twenty twelve were the worst end.
Speaker 1: I feel like they didn't and because it didn't endund ran out. We're supposed to die and we did it.
Speaker 3: That is something you know. Honestly, the more I think about it, the more that makes a lot of sense to me.
Speaker 1: It makes more since twenty twelve was kind of around the last time I felt like things were like normal.
Speaker 4: There was like a there was a big spare bum coming.
Speaker 1: Goku was like I'll stop, and we were like, Goku, no, don't stop, and he was like any teleport away. We're like, oh, he sacrificed himself. We're supposed to.
Speaker 2: And there was like a slow fade off from that normal like it's like twenty twelve, twenty thirteen, and then twenty fourteen things got like what's going Remember twenty fifteen, twenty six Yeah, we all pointed the finger at.
Speaker 1: Wall Street and all the big fat cats, and then at some point it's like it's the libs that and I'm like, well, well we lost. It's gone. Next time we're gone where wait wait we're cooked?
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, Arnold is gone.
Speaker 1: You're trying to You should have raised the peep first and then see his fucking the sad face.
Speaker 3: Actually, so next question, uh, what is it? Cognito air goo?
Speaker 1: Come?
Speaker 2: I think therefore I come nice wrote in He says, hello, they're funny people trapped in my phone. I had chicken using a dobo seasoning recently. I'll never doubt you again. See dude, it's good. It's a solid seasoning.
Speaker 1: Man, all you need is a double Actually, in fact, you don't need anything else than a dobo. I add more to it, but I need pepper. You don't. You don't, you don't need you don't. Sorry, you can add more. All you need is well if you have solid noise. Yeah, yeah, because like it is like salt with extra ship in it, and so it works. Yeah, it's like multipurpose pepper, a little bit, a little bit of garlic. Yeah, I have I recommend everybody to get the Missus Dashed Urban Onion because it doesn't have salt in it. So if you just have your doughball, then your it has because it has come because onion and urban it. Essentially it's a fucking brilliant thing to go with whatever salt you have. The miss Dashed Onion, Herb purple little some top ramens so bad, dude, I haven't had that sh in a while. I had some two nights ago. I made two packets.
Speaker 4: Man, oh man, yeah, I want I want that so bad. What I do is I put a little bit of curry in it.
Speaker 1: Yeah that would be good.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I just man, I missed that ships so bad. I've had it in a while.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Uh you can't you get one like make one of your own. Yeah, yeah, like make like so it doesn't have like I guess because you're still avoiding sugar. I know some of them have some sugar in the packets.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's cool. I would do that, Like what the sugar's gotten easy now it's not easier. I don't really want sugarr beverages. I drink a carbonated water. They still taste like how and I imagine that they are sodas and I taste I can think, I understand to taste of sould.
Speaker 1: I'm like, wow, this is worse, but like I could do it. Yeah, I'm doing a different thing. I'm doing a bro diet like where you know, because yeah, so a lot of semen and uh to me, okay, I've been drinking for so long, nothing but like superlose and like zero calorie stuff, and I'm like, what if that's fucking me up? Because I just have like a something wrong with my fucking stomach and I haven't figured out yet. But I was like, you know what, I'm gonna just stick to like things I used to have when I was younger, So I will have some cane sugar. I'm gonna see how I feel. Cane sugar is usually not the make of a problem. Man. Well it's yeah, it's not. But like I'm just saying, like, say, usually I would if I was gonna drink an injury drink, it would be zero sugar. It would be the superlose mixed with all the other fucking things in a sup flim and what I don't even know what the fuck that is sometimes aspertain whatever I was like, you know, I'm just gonna like see how my body feels like not having artificial or zero calorie sweeteners, and see if I just stick to things I have just regular sugar in seeding, see if that does anything to me. Because I'm trying to figure out what is bothering me, what's making me feel bad.
Speaker 4: It's it's not hard men. All of it is just the idea of moderation. Yeah, I'm doing this thing because I want to prove to myself I can do it. That's it. That's why I'm at right now. It's not so much like not wanting is that is I can prove I can't go.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm trying to do that same fucking my ass, you know, it's been hard not doing it, So Bruce the genetic Jackhammer Rando wrote in very cool. So it's hello, best friends. I've just met you, but I'm impressed.
Speaker 2: Recently, I have befriended someone in my group of friends and we get along real well due to shared interest. Then one day a friend pulls me aside and warns me that he was arrested for masturbating on a train once. Should I continue to build a friendship with this guy or ghost him as to not take the chance of some.
Speaker 1: Heinoush shit coming out later. Uh, I don't know, man, Look, I'm gonna I'm not gonna lie. Man, this is kind of a tough one. Yeah, dude. Well, see, the thing is like, say, if they were a long term friend and they told you that it will it's not. It's probably gonna be like, yeah, you're what the fuck is wrong with you? But you'll probably still be friends with them. If you're barely building a rapport and they've already sprung that on you. This is the This is the tip of the iceberg. Brother, Look, there is a tip of the iceberg.
Speaker 4: Look, we've all we've all been young and dumb. I just admitted to fucking a pregnant woman earlier in this episode. I mean, that's not there's nothing.
Speaker 1: That's not exactly you admit it to beating off while you were walking home. There I go, and that's still not a crime. Even I wasn't arrested. It that is actually is no one.
Speaker 4: Was around, exposure.
Speaker 1: That's not how that no one was around, so it's not a crime. It My head's gonna explode. Don't say that. That is the craziest thing. So if you shoot someone on the face and no one notices, it's fine. How do I explain it?
Speaker 4: I I get I get it now then that the way you guys weren't talk about it. Let's talk about it because that was completely secluded. There was no one near me around me. But the idea, but the idea of the fact that was still public indecens Yes, yes you're yes, public.
Speaker 1: Nobody was harmed. It was exposure.
Speaker 4: No one was there exposed to but it was still public in decency.
Speaker 1: Nobody nobody was harmed. But still if you would have gotten the last crime I didn't even know, you would have had a register and it would have been hilarious sing you on a list.
Speaker 4: Now they can't prove it habited or not, like, oh, man, I might have been joking.
Speaker 1: Man. Imagine we had some minority report ship and like, imagine the cops come knock on your door and you're like, hey, you were going to beat off on a merry go round. You were gonna spin the merry go around and then come on it. So it flies everywhere and you're like, wait, no, I would never do that. But the minority reports like, uh, we got you. You were gonna do it, Come with us.
Speaker 4: The convintion before the crime is such an insane thing some people to some people want some people want that, which is crazy, but the idea of that is so preposterous, Like you were gonna you were gonna kill somebody.
Speaker 1: It's like, like, I gotta be honest, I got it. Like I didn't know before you told that story that you did that, and that probably would have you know, I would have changed things a little too much too late. I am Kingston, I am Chris. Hey do you know I was Master was walking home that second since he say to this guy because like, I don't know, man, like I sucked in a car in public or something. Yeah, like at least once or twice pretty normal, which is not which is technically it's not not supposed to it is a little bit well, it's not it's well, it's it's because to me, it's like, you know what it's like, it's almost like having a small apartment with your window open, if you know what I mean. I know, yeah, you're not really trying three am at like a fucking you're not out in the open the armies, you know, like what like no one should be plan no one should be able to see your private parts right now. You might be able to see like like say, I saw this chick's ass when I was uh in, I was parked in l A when I was still living in LA and some people were clearly some young couple were clearly fun in the car. And I'm like, oh, you know, these people are clearly probably just these young fellas, these dumb assholes. Fucking just I'm eighteen, I'm nineteen. Whatever they fill you, I fucking run into the store and a bottle of alcohol. Rip a piece of my shirt off, you young love, you're just cold wing. And I'm sifting through ship like it's gt A, you know, like here's my knife, my gun, And then here's my bott of all of the the.
Speaker 2: You know, publicly not okay activity to take action against for that to be.
Speaker 1: Your line, right, Like, that's it. This is where I go. You you knock on the window, they rolled down. When you throw it right off an inch away, you throw it on the steering wheel.
Speaker 2: I don't know, man, I think if you're if you're starting to build this relationship with this person, I don't know.
Speaker 3: I don't want.
Speaker 2: I don't like cancel culture in the concept in in its conceptual uh form, you know what I mean? Like, I don't like the idea this is like, oh, if somebody makes a mistake and then you can't like you know, work past that or whatever.
Speaker 1: But I don't know, Mann, be real masterb Anonymous, trail wild and it's not even a mistake.
Speaker 4: You that's crazy?
Speaker 1: Is there?
Speaker 3: An Is there a like was he on Kennemy? Like was he tripping?
Speaker 2: It's like that's there's context that might it doesn't excuse it, but it might make it less egregious.
Speaker 1: That explains actually, you know, on drugs, knowing something crazy, I would excuse that behavior.
Speaker 3: Was it a bet for like a million dollars? Because quite frankly, you know whatever.
Speaker 4: The thing is that it is like when you're when you're.
Speaker 1: For a half time a dad, you're tripping.
Speaker 4: But the idea is that like the idea of like doing that around people is really like if you want to train with people on and doing that, it's.
Speaker 1: Like I don't find that hot, Like I can't get my hard.
Speaker 4: And it's like you you shouldn't be doing that around if.
Speaker 1: There's like people, if I see like especially if I see like if I see dudes, like I can't get my penis hard, while there's like some business guy going to work and he's like you can tell he wants to kill himself, but he needs to support his family. Would it, in fact, I can't how you're gonna get hard?
Speaker 4: That like possible? Dudes, wouldn't you come faster to stop? If I saw a beautiful dude to stop masturbating, right, it's a beautiful scooter on the train, would you continue masturbating?
Speaker 1: See, I would rub the outside of my pants, I would start feeling, I start feeding it.
Speaker 4: I give us a little bit.
Speaker 1: Of a I don't get I don't get caught because I don't whip it out like a fucking So here's the thing.
Speaker 2: Here's the thing I would I would recommend you so awkward I got, okay, yeah, masturbate on the train yourself and see like if it's if it's if it's as agreed.
Speaker 4: Ask him about it. You gott talk. You gotta talk about that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think I think on something like or maybe like do a little digging, like figure out like what else does it play? Yeah, I also want to know if he's the type to just masturbate on a train. That's not ideal. And that's tip of the iceberg. If you just met the guy and he is this comfortable telling you that, and he didn't tell him that he heard from a friend, oh oh, that kind of changes. Yeah, he was like taddled on and that changes things a little bit. He was like bragging about it. I think he was like, by the way, I fucking That changes things a little bit. But it also changes things where even my close friends get some information wrong about other people, and so it also makes me question if that's actually true.
Speaker 4: You got to ask him about this, because what was possible.
Speaker 1: My friends have done some pretty wild things, but I've also heard some wild things that I never heard straight from their mouth, like like like say one of my friends. I'm like, oh, if somebody told me something, I would be inclined to be like, oh, you're probably right. I've seen this guy do some wild ship. But I can't completely take it, you know, I can't believe just accept it as true.
Speaker 4: My friends are such a cavalcade of ridiculous characters that I have to just take it at face value. But the thing is that all of my friends was to just admit it, like they never deny that. Oh yeah, I just warned that dumb.
Speaker 1: And I'll be like, you say, you're the word cavolcade. Yeah, It's just it's such a what do you? What do you earnest him? What the fuck is this? I was raised by an old woman. That's okay, fair enough. I'm sorry. I just it's just one of those words I hear so seldomly that I'm like seldom that I feel like that one is is that more modern than what I said, but it's still an older version of a word. I just I didn't even do that on purpose. I just feel like that is a thing that people do. People know you seldom a lot, just sell them like I mean that reason just like kind of existing within your own effluvia. Well either's that? What?
Speaker 4: See, we just said this, Now, what did I say?
Speaker 1: So? What did you just do? You just said, you just said, what am I? Ernest Havyway, he's the he's the one that goes to camp, right, what that was? Probably that was probably you know what. That took a second because like I didn't grow with that at all. Right, I still don't even know what Ernest is, Chris, I don't know sleep. Okay, Well there we go. I was unfortunately about to say, I don't know a single soul that has ever seen Ernest. I still this guy.
Speaker 4: My sister, My sister is a little older than me, and at that time when I was coming out, she was like a younger kid, so she liked that ship. And what happened is that she's twelve years older than me. So I could have changed the channel. My ass beat. So I'm like, I'm watching this now.
Speaker 3: So she's in Ernest head is what you're saying.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she's Head's an Ernie, She's an Ernie. That's what they called him. Yeah, that's disgusting. You guys still alive. I think he was killed in the war. He was killed on the Viet cones to Ernest goes to ask who basic questions. He doesn't come back stop killing all these pal in prison of war, the prison the war.
Speaker 4: He doesn't talk like that.
Speaker 1: He kind of does a little bit. He talks like an American for the most part. He has a little bit of an accent.
Speaker 3: So let me ask you something.
Speaker 1: Are you talking about.
Speaker 4: Americans?
Speaker 1: I think on New Jersey he's from Philly. He's from Philly. Oh yeah, no, he's from Pennsylvania. I don't know if he's from Phillya. Yeah, I don't know if he's actually from Philly, don't cool. I think he is West Philadelphia born and race and I played on most of my days. Let's just say he's from Hilly. Now, maxon and killing more than out killing non juice and killing outside of non juice, and a couple of they were killed the real back they were to I got got one little fight, I got one little neal. My mom got stares. So you're moving to Israel and you're you're gonna kill last joke and then we gotta go past this. Yeah, we are never getting casting in any films now, well, definitely not.
Speaker 3: Well, I'm not are you? Are you trying your podcast.
Speaker 1: Funny.
Speaker 4: It's funny, biggy, funny jewish, even though I said he had worded the movie once.
Speaker 3: I'm really sad that.
Speaker 1: Uh what is it? The Randy Pittsford blocking. Uh, you don't know Randy. He's the CEO of Oh my God, Ideo No Gearbox. Oh really?
Speaker 3: So like there was like, I don't know, really no fun.
Speaker 1: Tweet at him.
Speaker 3: I was gonna say something I was I was looking. I wanted to look him.
Speaker 2: Up to see what he was saying about the Borderlands movie, because he did he made Borderlands, and he blocked me. I must have made fun of him at some point because I because because I think is like him and Shawn Asson.
Speaker 3: I don't really know. I don't know what I did.
Speaker 1: Oh right, that was hilarious, that's fun. That makes no sense.
Speaker 2: Because I made that up, like I have a story about Like I was like, oh yeah, I made fun of him, like dying and Stranger Things.
Speaker 1: That's why that's not literally true. I don't know.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I have no idea. I didn't tag him, but I didn't go like Shawn Aston, I'm glad you died in Stranger Things. I mean, it's safe. He doesn't seem savvy enough to use block list either. Yeah, that's what's confusing about it. He's in his little shyer like I don't I don't know what. Come, let me lick your bum. That is exactly what he would say. They were. They were gay ship like, let's be hobbits. Hobbits were fucking though, that's what I mean, Like with female hobbits. No, yeah, you know how many kids all of the buff they had beards. There was those were they had beards. They didn't have you know what I mean, right, like they used It's like a masculine trade you you get with the woman you start a family. It's called a beard. Right when you're gay, because you don't want society know you're gay. They were fucking homosexual hobbits. No, you know what I'm saying, probably them by you grab them because they're so easily small, and you know, and they're like that was a crazy image.
Speaker 3: Swapping every stroke.
Speaker 1: Oh oh so good.
Speaker 2: I they don't actually have babies though, like every time there's no children in the Lord of the Ring.
Speaker 1: I've never seen your children, Hobbit. I don't seeing it.
Speaker 3: Those are micro hobbits.
Speaker 1: Those are different. It's a different eras of Gandalf's flesh lights their hobbits for a hobbits. Yeah, a hobbit's hobbit is a micro hobbit. It's a micro hobbit. The idea of a hobbit, and then a normal person is a macro hobbit. Macro that macro micro, macro mani and micro like the USBC.
Speaker 4: Yeah, exactly, the idea of hobbits. They're like, imagine the idea of a hobbit is such a terrible life because like a dog, a regular dog.
Speaker 1: Is a predator to you, a burd.
Speaker 3: They're living a bugs life.
Speaker 1: It's not not brds, not birds, but like an pick up an eagle, like a large bird of break. Yeah, I think a pigeon with a mean face, a pigeon. A pigeon could hurt one like like we wouldn't get hurt by pigeon, but get out of here. But a pigeon could severely injure one of them, and they'd be like, damn, I had to fight a pigeon for fight a pigeon that was really tough.
Speaker 3: I had to fight this pigeon for like a can of spam.
Speaker 1: A pitbull to a hobbit is a fucking said. That's like having a gladiator lion. You're done. I mean a pitople to just the normal person is pretty much like fighting a lion. Yeah, I know a person sucks.
Speaker 4: I could killed out. I'd be really sad.
Speaker 1: I don't think you could. I think you misunderstand how I haven't been by peoples before, not not full clinch, I haven't been. You know what, I think what happens like like animals that are around that size. I think what what makes them so dangerous is that people are so unused to dealing with anything like that. So the frightened shock of dealing with that. But if you were like, say, I can fight like I'm not afraid to fin I think.
Speaker 4: I think Michael Michael would put the dogs and the thing with me when I would win.
Speaker 1: Michael cheer after killing a dog. Is that's how I think. That's how he got exposed, because he was just doing normal dog fighting and then he got bored.
Speaker 4: He's like, you know, it was a misstatement.
Speaker 1: He jumped in versus three dogs, and then the whisp first started happening. I started making it to other rings, and then an undercover cop heard he was running back. He would run real, he's the dog running breaking. He was throwing footballs at their faces and ship like like undercover cops at one of them, like you because in Pasadena or whatever, like, oh you're Michael Vicky. He killed three dogs in thirty seconds and the like, and they're like, wait, what do you mean? The quarterback for the Philadelphia Eagles, He's like, wait, wait, wait, wait what they all did it?
Speaker 4: Did they all die within thirty seconds? Or did like he finished a fight start and then thirty seconds later it was over? Yeah, thirty but that's what you said, Yeah, because that's insane. The other one is more possible because I did you hit one dog with a dog and then you slam another dog with another dog the thirty dead You know they all died in the thirty seconds.
Speaker 1: You use a dog? Yeah, classic Michael Vick slamming a pit both head into another bit bull's head and them both with each other. I can't believe. I can't believe that he left the fucking I don't know what was it the Yankees to do? Well? Yeah, he was you you start off in the Yankees playing football and then he uh, he was an insane yeah, yeah, then he went to the Atlanta Falcons to play hockey, and then and then he went to the UH and then he went to he went to the Philadelphia Eagles to do comment. Yeah, he was the highest pace and then he fought dogs and then when they and then he fought dogs. Actually he actually campaigned to have a pit bull as the Philadelphia Eagles mascot, but they were like you.
Speaker 2: See that video of like Michael Vick's like when like his actual footage of like the dog finding, you can see Faucy in the back.
Speaker 1: Fucking Fauci, fucking he's the one. He's He's got those opera like glass glass, the monicles, he said, the balcony, He's the balcony with monocle. I'm getting a little bod of these pit bulls. Throw a biggel down there. Get from the balcony. He throws in a f four week old Labrador favor. Let's up the anties and then he like starts injecting him with the evil vaccines, the poison vaccines, tam I regard. It takes four of them and then it turned into a super beast.
Speaker 3: Does he sound doesn't?
Speaker 1: I don't remember how it sounds I'm fucking Anthony Fauci over he over there, over here, over there from I have actually no idea where he's from. He sounds like he sounds like a regular. He sounds like me, like a regular dialect, straight American dialect, No no flavor at all. Fuck it. Like whenever you hear I'm talking, he's just like. I've only heard him talk. To be honest, i only heard him in an annoying tone because like when the whole wave of everything happened and everyone started blaming everything on him, he was just annoyed. Always would talk. Is like, fuck this sucks. CoV your fall. They lynched Mussolini's lifeless body at a Texaco, wrote in Texico. He wrote it, and he says, hey, good ones. Nice.
Speaker 2: I recently watched Smiling Friends with my homies for the first time, and I gotta say I'm glad they all liked it because it's very much your guys' sphere of comedy or humor, he said.
Speaker 3: But I've got to say it's really frustrated.
Speaker 2: This is the exact type of humor I've been trying to pedal to them for years, and now they all like it. Reminds me of how a lot of gatekeepers feel about anime. What is an obscure unrecognized in it? Or what is an obscure or unrecognized in its time? Piece of media, video game, TV, music, et cetera. Have you liked before it was cool and then been frustrated when the masses start discovering it.
Speaker 4: Comic books a number one, Comic books and mass media.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's fair. I suppose a number one. That's my friends grew up with comics, so we were cool in that aspect.
Speaker 4: Just because of the friends. My friends have always liked comics like Joe Jalen So who were like the So do you.
Speaker 1: Mean like say just like outside like okay, so I.
Speaker 4: Think I think obviously spider Man, Batman, Superman have always been popular, you know. But the idea of the amount of people that like comics now opposed to like right, absolutely, it's just like, dude, come on and they're so, and then they like they like only movie versions of comics comic characters, which really frustrating.
Speaker 1: You never actually read I've never read the movie version of the versus. I know what you're saying. I know what you're saying. I've never anomalization of Spider Man two. I think that I actually like quite a bit. That is actually a good fucking comic. That's why I like that. To me, for some reason, I was picturing more of like the the Marvel Cinematic universe, and like I would actually read a Sam Raimi Spider Man comic book. I would know why. It's because you know, it's a character. He knows how to write Spider Man. Yeah, I would read. I would read that. I was thinking more of like I was looking. I was thinking of like I'm looking at Chris Helmsworth and like, oh, here's Chris Harold's I'm not fucking reading that.
Speaker 4: This bothers me so much because I feel like they're they're never gonna be done right in films because of the fact that films have to be part of a universe. Even though Marvel and DC are part of universe, they're all their own independent things. Yeah that all like times they coincide and they crossed and that makes it cool. Like when Spider Man sees Wolverine, it's a cool thing. You're like, oh, yeah, I'll say that. Interacting to the post of them all being like same kind of comedy and stuff like that, and it's like, I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't like this, Yeah, yeah, but I don't know. Man.
Speaker 4: Also, anime anime is weird because I like anime much more when I was younger, but now I think anime is cringe as fun now is insane. But I think that's because younger people found it. And when people find things when they're young, it makes of their whole personality and then they become weird.
Speaker 1: It's just that I feel like the most popular anime is like kind of cringe, if you know what I mean, Like, say, me growing up and this is like this is just me I'm speaking for That era is different, you're going to well, but there was always like some weird chibi ship with like those what is it called the hero Kid? What is it called again? Is it cho? Is that it? Yeah? Yeah, like that ship is always like, say, I watched the Tenchi Muo which is that to a te which I thought it was cool. I thought it was fun as a.
Speaker 4: Kid, the series where the dude had all the bitches that loved them. That's a harem, that's what were called.
Speaker 1: That's what it's called. Yeah, So I was that show was.
Speaker 4: So fucking funny because this guy was so mid as fun and had so.
Speaker 1: Many bitch I was is that he wasn't getting he wasn't fucking them. It like the Demon Cat Chick like wanted to fuck him so bad and he just wouldn't do it. He liked a Princess Yuki in that sit and I'm like, and Princess Yuki's too regal to to fuck him, but literally everyone else in the house wants to his ass and he won't even do it. And I was like this, it was still fun show. I still love the show because anyway, But like a lot of the ones, and so I was like, Okay. There was some movies like Akira Ninja Scroll, I loved them, just Fists of the North Star. These were things. And then the series Guyver, these were very serious tones. Uh fucking the Gundam series. They're a very serious tone e anime was very serious. But see that's what I loved. And then like so the one the exception like say Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood had it was half and half a lot of chi be cringe within it, but overall the tone was serious. And then I feel like anime largely the most popular ones started going more towards like the more chiby cringey shit. And that's where I kind of fell off, because it's like, I'm like, look at you guys, enjoy it. You guys enjoy your my hero Academia or whatever. The fuck. I just I'm just not really into it overall.
Speaker 4: That's what happened as a nage or everything everything co excuse me, it goes towards with them masses would be you know, obviously you are gonna like that stuff, Like I fucking I like my one of my favorite toes judicial Kaisen Right.
Speaker 1: I love that I've heard of it. I love that.
Speaker 4: I think it's really good.
Speaker 1: I've heard it's really popular. I don't know anything about it.
Speaker 4: The thing is, but for me, like things like One Piece, right, I think One Piece is so popular only because of the name of what it is. Yeah, I don't think. I don't think it's a bad show. I don't think it's a bad show. But I think genuinely, if any other series drawn out at storytelling the way one Piece, that people wouldn't like it. I think people like One Piece because of it being one Piece, like the people that have been a part of it, like me, I really love it because they've been a part of song. For me, I'm kind of almost over it because I feel like I'm not getting paid off enough. What's happening? Like I still read it, and I'm just like, dude, what the Like, I don't need a chapter. That's nothing. The press is not moving forward anymore. It's been over eleven hundred chapters. Yeah, get to the point.
Speaker 1: I don't care about exhibition anymore. Like, get to the end of the Yeah, I don't That's where I'm at right now. Yeah, Like they're just drawing it out for the sake of having content. I guess. I just don't know.
Speaker 4: I don't know what Oda's I don't know what he's got in his pocket, where he's trying to do. But for me, I'm just like, dude, I don't care. Yeah, I kind of care about you fighting these elders. Get to the one piece shit is what does Dragon do? What a revolue jar are gonna do? Where's black Beard at? That's what I care about. I don't give a fuck about any of the other stuff anymore.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know everything you're saying. I know, I'm like, what the sounds nothing of it? I don't know what the thing was crazy that that part, the parts that I'm talking about, that shit got all revealed seventeen years ago, and they've been doing exition to fill out the world, but it hasn't pushed the story forward. Really yeah, only very slightly. Things have happened, and I'm dude, it's just crazy. I don't know, like I know, I've been even a patron. One of the twenty five dollars patrons were like, hey, you gotta go watch it or something. I still at a certain point, at a certain point, I just look, I watch a video about it. I have to at least give it, like so because I did the same thing for uh uh now rudo, I I did the same thing or I was like, I'll give it a shot. So I was watching like some of the best scenes from it, and I was personally I was underwhelmed. I was. I was. I was kind of also underwhelmed with I feel like a lot of people like the the style of the fighting. I feel like it's just massive cutting corners because it's so many fucking the frames are so low. I'm so used to sweatshops working to the bone and like them being very detailed fights, and when I'm watching their fights, I'm like, I can their limbs are disappearing, and I don't I don't know if it's like the type of like, oh, they're so fast or something. To me, I'm like, this is fucking lazy. This is uh but people, it's it's I'm watching my old ship versus this, and I to me, it just seems like I've seen a lot of new anime where it's like they just throw after effects on top of on top of like a fight scene. You can't tell what the fuck is going on, what's going on, Like it's just like a bunch of flashing and just like yeah, even some of the Dragon Ball stuff, like lately it has been kind of like that. Like even in the movies that I like, like broy like, there's certain point where like this is kind of like over animated in some way where it's like I don't even know what the fuck's going on anymore. Job with Animal.
Speaker 2: I don't think Broley by itself is a problem. I think there's a style that Broley is doing, and then it has been extrapolated beyond that to the point where it's I saw one where I saw one thing on Twitter that like I couldn't even I'll see if I can find it, but it's like you can't see what the fuck is going on? Yeah, Like it's it's just information overload.
Speaker 1: It's like color color, color, flash, flash, after effects assets literally on top of it, and you're like, does a really good job at it? I think.
Speaker 4: One Piece is not the best of choreography with their stuff. I think early Naruto and then a few of the fights at the end are a very good job at like choreography.
Speaker 1: Okay, do me a favor if you remember, like send me something that because like I watched I know, I watched Nauruto versus like shin Skate waist my name is shins Skate sorry, sake. I was thinking of shinsk Nakamoro sorry, and I was me, I was unimpressed because I was like, it's just what it looks like to me? Is this is really impresses the people that are completely fine with like eight frames or some shit like where me, I'm like, I'm kind of with that. I feel like it's missing way too much. That's what Slovenia's like a lot of Castlemania is kind of like at that, Like I wouldn't say it's that, I wouldn't say eight frames. It's pretty low frames though it lower frame. It's lower to like the last five Alo cart and Drought and freaking drive. They did that on purpose and make it a very good it's lower.
Speaker 3: If it's if it's choreographed, I like it.
Speaker 1: It's enough for me.
Speaker 3: There's to me.
Speaker 1: I have my I guess I have my limits. Where it's like when I start when limbs essentially start disappearing because of how the lack of like frames there are, I start getting a little like, what do you mean disappearing? Well, because since they're kind of getting from point A to point B, and with so many frames that they're you you lose track of it in between because it's not there, like so basically they're disappearing because there's so little frames in between that it's an extremely noticeable like it's it's not to the point where the old NBA two K games you would shoot a three and your coach would.
Speaker 4: Be like, oh, and then if you miss it, it's just instant.
Speaker 1: It's awesome. So it's like it's not that bad. Obviously, it gets to a point where I'm like, all right, this is a little yeah, yeah, I mean whatever, somebody, I mean, look, agree with me. I'm totally fine with it because I'm not. I'm not trying to say, oh, this ship sucks. I'm like, oh, speaking of speaking of anime. Yeah, last one from the t Rex Offender. Uh yeah, t Rex Offender, he says sub commanding officers of the Goon Platoon.
Speaker 2: My question is a My question is a quick one. Who are your Dragon ball Z live action fan cast things? I feel like James Charles would make for us for a solid freezer, I already do. We said James Charles like, it's gotta be freezer, being simultaneously kind of evil, a bit scary to look at, and having the same high pitched type of voice.
Speaker 1: Love this show. James Charles is a great freezer. Think Kevin hard be a really good fucking vegeta. I know that's already been done, but I love the idea. Kevin Hardy, It's already like he gave me the chills in a bad way. Who would be like that would be a good NAPA. I think Nap would be a good Jesse the Rock is a good one. Everybody so the agent hur everyone h like he sounds like he could do Napa. I don't think so, but okay, he's I really don't think so at all. When he was like in the Predator. When he was in Predator, I feel like he could have at least filled out his body. But that's it.
Speaker 3: Then he doesn't do it voice there's like stout.
Speaker 1: Ower level in Minnesota that can't be possible. Would be Goku? Who would be? Would be a good Goku? I'm Napa conspiracy theory.
Speaker 4: You watch that show Joe Rogan as Napa. No, you know jorgan is krilling?
Speaker 1: What do you mean?
Speaker 4: Who would be Piccolo? Would be Shack Piccolo?
Speaker 1: To find you have to find an alien act Piccolo. You have to find an alien Goku. I'm taking go on, go home. We're going to We're gonna go to the desert. You're gonna find a dinosaur. I'm gonna blow up the moon. Go on, punch that rock and make it. I gotta blow up the moon because you' getting a little crazy out there. It's gonna be going that's discussion. You're just rattling ship off the top of your head, even you're not even taking a moment to thing. It's not even going to like this spider my brand. Hey, Shack, is Piccolo be funny? Look it is funny. But okay, why would he Why should he not be Piolo?
Speaker 4: Give me your end reason why he should?
Speaker 1: Like Piloa's not big enough? Pick is huge, is not the same, He's not the same. He's not that white blow is not that why? But he's big. He's also he doesn't sound retarded. That's a big thing, you mean. Jack Shack's words are very eloquent. His he's speaking speaks kind of dumb. But his speech speech pattern is a little weird. But uh, the flight sounds like that.
Speaker 3: We're gonna grab this cloud real quick.
Speaker 4: Special, go on, go punch that dinosaurgan.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I want to play baseball?
Speaker 2: Does play baseball? There's there's a filler episode of They're all playing baseball and.
Speaker 1: To get the dragon balls to wish Kobe back.
Speaker 2: We got so, I think, I don't know, man, James Charles's freeze is pretty perfect.
Speaker 4: I like that.
Speaker 1: I don't think any anyone else is as perfect as you can get that. We gotta do Goku. Who's gonna be Goku? Goku?
Speaker 3: Uh oh, justin Chatwin, I'm gonna show yo, what are we doing?
Speaker 1: I don't Justin Chatwin would make a great Goku. Look the problem with you know who Justin Chatwin is. I'm trying, right, So, sir, Justin Chatwin is the guy who played Goku and Dragon Ball Evolution, Because okay, that's what I was like. I was like, the name, I was trying to put it the just I was trying to put a face to the name, and I was like, who sounds like it was direct. I don't think anyone looks ambiguously white and Asian enough to be Goku. That's the thing I don't. That's the problem.
Speaker 2: That's the thing about that's awkward about a lot of anime adaptations is that they're all Asian, but they're clearly not drawn that way.
Speaker 1: But like, yeah, like you you can't are the sayings supposed to look like because you know how, say, for example, since Goku fits into there in Japan, right, they technically like chi Chi and stuff. I thought Goku was in Philadelphia, so.
Speaker 4: They're technically I think technically they're.
Speaker 1: They Yeah, even like say like with the they live and they live in North City or whatever. I think chi Chi was from the Asian area, but there they live in like well, there's also no, that's it's not Earth really, it's it's the American because Bama's all white person. Yeah, but I thought she was like the daughter of a colonizer or something. I don't know.
Speaker 4: There's also dog people.
Speaker 1: There is dog people. That race is so I just assume because I think, because I think, I think they deal in YENNI if I remember and Yen Zenny zeny Yeah, it's Jenny. Yeah, it is Enny. I remember that from the from the Games, you would say you, oh fuck, which is literally just dragon ball z money any money, it's literally Zenny. Never mind Jesus what I thought. There was something that to me connected Japan. I probably just made. I mean the fact that it's an anime.
Speaker 4: Yeah, there's that, and then Rill is very much so little Chinese, little Chinese to bend the thing.
Speaker 1: And then there's like, I'm just Japanese obviously, and he plays baseball because that's Japanese played baseball. I think.
Speaker 2: Also, look, I don't think they thought much is definitely about the world that they set up.
Speaker 4: I agree, because who was a wood boy. He's in the woods.
Speaker 1: He's just stupid more and that some how I think he got sexually assaulted by chi chi and has a kid because he clearly doesn't know how to fuck.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think Goku fucked Bam at least one. I think no one Wan would talk about that. I think he.
Speaker 1: I feel like we all dot that until canonically he doesn't even know what kissing is.
Speaker 4: Tail you don't kiss.
Speaker 1: He just they just they just they just I like that. I think that's actually fire.
Speaker 4: I think it's actually more appropriate.
Speaker 1: It's like ever since I heard, you know, in the club where he was like when he says like imanta having sex sign in and making love, that was like my eyes were like, I was, God, they're different. I was like, oh, I don't want to ever make love ever. I just want to like put the peep in. No eye contact, no kissing, it's amazing eye contact. Yeah, it's crawl doggy. If she turns around, you hit her hard. Turns so Goku, oh you hit it again. Oh this inward o, this n word amenda having butt sex signed into making love. So I don't know if there's any I don't know if you you really got it with James Charles Man. Yeah great, I don't know which. Yeah the rock is nap. But just because I nap. He's gonna ruin the movie though, or whatever series, whatever it's gonna be, is gonna ruin it like he did. Uh he ruined.
Speaker 4: Uh, Vegeta should be, but he's still gotta.
Speaker 1: Be Vegeta should be. The guy who played Tiny Wolverine in Oh My God that. By the way, did you.
Speaker 2: See that actor? Actually no, they kind of didn't even really need to do anything to his face.
Speaker 3: I don't know why.
Speaker 2: They're like, he looked enough like him to the point where it's like, why shouldn't a different version, you know what I mean? Like it was kind of weird that they keep doing this, by the way, they keep They did that with like Luke Skywalker and one of the Star Wars shows, where like they had a young guy play like a young Luke Skywalker and his face is fucking uncanny, Like it looks the actual actor's face looks more like how I remember Mark Hamill looking in the original movies than Mark Hamill's face.
Speaker 1: On top of it, Okay, like it's wild. So they just made a for no reason. They just made an awkward looking face for no reason, didn't have to do. They gonna stop doing that, man, I don't think Mark Hamill even cared. He was like, yeah, just I don't nobody I think Solo look Solo is not a good movie, but so I think had the right approach. It's like cast a different actor. That's how it was normal to do that. That is how it used to be. It was literally just cast someone that looks relatively similar to them. Dude.
Speaker 2: People didn't even care when they when they didn't look at all. People didn't give a ship that. James McAvoy is clearly not Patrick Stewart.
Speaker 1: You know, like the under no circumstance, Yeah, would that person become that other person? Yeah, it's not even closer. They shaved his head and that's it. Skywalker is so heavily attached to.
Speaker 2: Mark camp Well, dude, fucking you're telling me you and McGregor turns into Allegannis.
Speaker 3: Look in five days, it's not possible.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I understand, But what happened is that the characters are really like Obviously, Hugh McGregor.
Speaker 1: Is very just being dumb to what you call it. So to me, he looks like nothing. He's just white guy with you.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I know it now because I've watched those movies so many times. But that's about it, because there's so much media of him being that form of Ewan McGregor.
Speaker 1: You know, like the Star Wars. But if I get it, everybody looks like you and McGregor, though they should just look like grow his beard out as he sounds like the gay ground. What does he say? What does he sound? Tyler to become a black person, eventually you're gonna have a black smooth voice if you like him. Just to the Republic to them off, don't make me here here, you're gonna let's get join you know the voice over.
Speaker 4: Thing of what Seth Green and a guy that plays Pinky doing that monologue together? Oh yeah, it's crazy, dude.
Speaker 2: It's like Seth Green and uh Rob Paulson, I think is the voice actor who does Pinky from Pink A bunch of other characters.
Speaker 1: But they did like that that that.
Speaker 2: That scene they read that scene as Pinky and who and Chris from Family Guy? Oh okay, Chris Christ from Family Guy's got such a funny voice, Like it really is a good voice.
Speaker 1: It sounds like.
Speaker 4: I think, actually, yeah, it's not it.
Speaker 1: Only he can do that the old one used to be just like he's just sounded like a dope. If you remember him, He's like you dude, yeah, dramatic.
Speaker 7: Static, dramatic pause.
Speaker 1: Just it's so good, like it is like it's fitting it. You know, my enemy.
Speaker 2: He's kind of doing it a little better than than Anagan did. To be honest with you, Oh, he's gonna get a lot better. It's kind of jar it's a lot better.
Speaker 1: I was like, that's that fits more than you're my enemy than you are my enemy. Like his it's good. It's so stumbling like he I feel like his words are falling over the others.
Speaker 2: Actually I think it's bad. I think it's like it's like he's a kid, I guess, or like a young adult. So it's kind of like fitting, like it makes sense in some way, but like it like that's pretty good, like Chris doing Chris forher family.
Speaker 3: It's pretty.
Speaker 1: I think Hayden sounds perfectly fine an interaction. I think I think he sounds like someone that's going going crazy. It doesn't sound it doesn't sound as cool as I guess you would want to. You know what it is, it's too.
Speaker 2: It's considering the rest of that movie is so spectacle and so like it's just like what is going to be the coolest yo to flip, you know, like it's it's all about like what is cool for him to deliver that in like a way that is realistic exactly. It's jarring because it doesn't match like over the top it should be more drum, dramatic stole. I think it's a good delivery. I just think it's the wrong delivery for what.
Speaker 1: The minima in general, because when you think about the vast majority of lines I've ever been delivered in history, they they don't speak like real people, even with like that's why such a good they talk like people And well no, no, no they don't.
Speaker 4: That's great, No, never.
Speaker 1: Mind the reason why I see like he's he's been tricked people people who talk normal. They stutter all the time, they have ums, and as I understand, they they think they look around.
Speaker 4: No, it is completely I think. I think the words and phrases they use, they don't stag that their words are more sharp and point.
Speaker 1: They're not. It's just like cinema. It's not cons fucking talking. It is lines perfected and sharply directed. People aren't wandering around looking like idiots. I remember all polished. I remember why.
Speaker 2: That's one of the reasons why I think early Family Guys stood out to me as a kid, because I remember being even Invader Zim actually had some of this too, where Like it was the first time I would see a cartoon and like characters would like stutter or they would have those like conversations like that scene in Family Guy, Like, look, Family gets a lot of shit for a lot of good reasons. But like there's scenes from that show that are the scene of him and what is it Peter and mister Peter schmanth robbing the train and it's empty, and he's they get into that altercation with the guy and he's like, can I take the Can I take your whole punch?
Speaker 1: It's like, yeah, it actually comes out of my paycheck if you take it.
Speaker 2: It's like, oh well, and it's just like it's just this genuinely awkward, like stutter filled kind of conversation.
Speaker 3: You're like, oh, that's weird that they would animate this.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And there was a scene in Invader Zim too, whereas like he like he we're the one, We're the one where he pilots Mars where he finds out that Mars is like an ancient ship or whatever, and the hologram comes up. He's like, I, you know, I'm the last remaining people of my kind, and you know I'm in the instruction manual for this magnificent vessel.
Speaker 3: That you were not helming.
Speaker 1: And he goes like your people were instruction manuals. He goes, what, no, huh.
Speaker 3: And then it's just like this long cause.
Speaker 1: I love that seed.
Speaker 3: Anytime a cartoon stutters is great.
Speaker 4: Like I'm a sucker for it. We love smiling friends so much.
Speaker 1: Smiling friends early early Rick and Morty was like that as well. Right, It's it's exactly anytime I noticed it. Whenever I could tell somebody is uh when they're improving immediately in something where I'm like, oh, a real stutter a reel And a lot of times the directors will keep it in They're like, oh, that was great because I'm like, yeah, you humanize the fucking moment, and and it's uh. I always it always kind of annoys me just slightly when dialogue is two perfect because it's it's theater. I understand what is happening in theater. Back in the day, Thesbians, they would get all been if you if you missed your line.
Speaker 2: They would like get their ass who get their hangnails ripped around their entire bodies?
Speaker 1: They would they would be they be, and then the queen we like, all right, rapel definitely line rapon and then all the lines would come out a huge bat shirts co. But you just holding it back face inhale it. You're like, I'm getting this.
Speaker 3: I just I love whatever whenever.
Speaker 2: I just there's something about that especially I like it, especially when it's like unexpected, Like there there are certain shows where it's like they kind of like the whole point is that yeah, yeah, yeah, But I remember there was like this, I can't I wish I could remember the specific. There was a scene from Sigevill that I saw the other day that I never noticed before because I watched Steinfeld so in the background that I don't pay attention.
Speaker 1: I was paying attention this one time. He's talking about how he's gonna go on a date with a Romanian woman. But he's like, I don't know what to talk about, Like what am I going to talk about? New Kramer's like there's all sorts of things. It's like what we're gonna talk to her about?
Speaker 2: Cow ch Sku, which I guess was like the leader at the time, but you could tell Kramer doesn't know that.
Speaker 1: She's like kept what.
Speaker 2: And it's just like silent because it's just like a genuine like I wouldn't know what that because that's where I remember feeling.
Speaker 3: It's like, I don't know what the fun howes was the fun is that?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Totally.
Speaker 1: I love that ship.
Speaker 4: I think one's where characters, uh just get stressed out. You can hear like actual fear in their voice. It's funny.
Speaker 1: Like you give an example like in Destiny when like you're when you're trying to save kid in the beginning. You first find him and he's like you're saying, you're not talking to me, I'm giving you instructions. Say something back to me. Yeah, And it's like, oh, that's pretty funny. The characters just like genuine panic is it's hard to do, I think, to do convincingly.
Speaker 4: It's got a panic.
Speaker 1: Get in a frantic state, Yeah, you gotta get you probably Celtic state. Usually if you get if you get annoyed, let somebody annoy you. I was watching behind the scenes. Roberts Roberts Niro is notorious for just not studying his lines a lot. Yeah, just like whatever. And I can't remember which actor it was, but someone like freaked out on stet set, like in a very candid like they cut and he like, will you fucking study your lines and your like it was a very like you could tell he was getting annoyed with him just kind of flubbing his ship, and then he couldn't take it anymore. It was a very like, oh man, you finally got it off your chest. That's like that Christian Bale tape from back in the day, that ship and I can only what don't you fucking understand?
Speaker 3: That lives in my I still think about it to this day.
Speaker 1: My favorite is the guy his explanation where you hear him all suddenly I was looking at the lights. He just says, like, all, very oh good. I just want to I want to see what he was doing. Like was he like, you know, like you life and your fucking the light.
Speaker 4: He's fucking like, imagine just imagine the movies that I works when I got fixed it. He takes film that ship seriously, dude, to the point he's damn near killed himself a few times more for a couple of times. What was that machinist?
Speaker 2: Machinist, yeah, you call it the other one, Humpty Dumpty where he became an egg?
Speaker 1: Oh lord, is that Christian bale? How can you make my body like an egg? I need to crack it open for the finale? He rolls in the set, Oh oh, Jesus Christ, and then he like doesn't crack very well, and he just goes bizarre.
Speaker 4: How can you fuck up?
Speaker 1: Come and seal me up? Ship? Go to the fucking cut? Did they ever? Did they ever crack in that story? Put them back together? No? Like, why is he an egg? It's just a humanoid egg? Is he? Though?
Speaker 3: Because it doesn't say it to me?
Speaker 1: For some reason, he terrified me, like he just a human egg thing creeping the fuck out? Of course it's upseting.
Speaker 4: And then I himTo a war and like dancing a little been What was.
Speaker 1: This whole thing? But the song never says it's like, it's never like Humpty Dumpty was an egg man?
Speaker 4: Like you assume he?
Speaker 1: How does it go? I don't even remember. I only sat on a wall. Humpty Dumpty had a great fall fall, and all the kings and all the king couldn't put him back together. Yeah, but my whole ye're right. They don't say anything about eggs. But also who is he to the why would the king? Yeah? And horses, Yeah, the horses do I don't understand this fucking thing at all. I look up. Do you think it was like you so I can do the cameras? Do you think it was like the town drunk, like just singing. He's the jovial town drunk that everybody, like, everybody didn't like, but they they knew they would have a less interesting time without him. It's like a lovable little scamp. Oh ship, Oh no Christian real name? Oh no Christians? That the real Humpty Dumpty is Richard the third of England. But I would suggest the rhyme describes the siege engine or cannon from the English Civil War. So the idea is that, like, I guess one of the siege cannons broken. It couldn't put it back together.
Speaker 3: But oh, like the like the like the cannon named Humpty Dumpty.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's weird. Was it like what was it like an actual catapult that was sitting on the edges of the wall, you know, each can I think that's the sling the siege cannon. Well, no, because because you see the trebischazer on the ground, you see each engine or a cannon. Yeah, so like the canon or the cannons. You could put those at the edge of the wall because you put cannons on the edge of the wall easily. Some historian could. Uh yeah, they're just like they're just wall mounted cannon. So was it just a stupid some referred to an overweight drug who fell off a wall. I mean not, but again, who would he be for the king to give a solitary funk abottom? Yeah right, it actually it makes sense that like you probably had, you know, the like a very stingy king that's like, don't waste any artillery. It fell exploded, Like put it fucking back together. We're all being hanged. Whet the rape lines in the background, just like, look, I will bring Degie and his rape lines. It's crazy crazy, He's this layer with his chloroform and his brag. He's chained, He's like he gets unleashed. He's always on a chain. Right, Christian Bale transforming his body to the point where he is basically an egg. And that's the context of that audio. Of him freaking the bug out. Don't you fucking older? He cracked before the third act and that's what really upset him. I'm supposed to crack, got the end. You cracked me, cocked me. Don't you want me to kick your fucking us He's British, right, Yes, that's why him and fucking Nolan were always having butt sex in England. King is fucking Rob Schneider's daughter, you know, yes, I brought that up. Are you doing this as a bit? I don't know. I don't know if band right in that band right, well, she's the the lead singer. Yeah. I was like, I couldn't tell. It's funny. Immediately she recently came out, was like, fuck my dad. I was gonna kill my dad. You wanna sick the rape lines on my dad if you guys don't stop me right now? But he killed my dad. No one would stop him. Who would stop him? Adam saying Adam Sandler would be like a suggestion, Hey, maybe shouldn't do they? Whoo? Who do you? I can't do it. I can't either. I just know he makes baby sounds. Back in the day, you would do like kit tv D bad Sandler I'm like, what are you doing?
Speaker 4: I don't know. I think he's made pretty good movies, and everybody kind.
Speaker 1: Of I think he's made some good movies, for sure. I think some of his old classic of them, some of them a lot of classics from the nineties.
Speaker 4: I thought Click was actually pretty good. I like I like Click.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I thought Click was pretty good, even though it starts with like a fart joke. I'm pretty sure it starts off. I remember. I just remember him farting in his boss's face when he has the and it was Matt Hasselhoff, right, isn't the right guy anyway? It doesn't matter. But yeah, I thought that was good. I thought it got super dramatic and actually sad at the end. Yeah, it ship funny people, That's what I was thinking of. I like them.
Speaker 4: Oh that movie was saw that one that made me sad.
Speaker 1: It was all right, It was a little it felt a little like it didn't It almost didn't feel like a It almost felt like just watching Sean want protect Rob Schneider just a little naked. I forgot that one was. I still don't understand what his motivation.
Speaker 2: I love that movie because I just don't understand how I got made. I like the fact that Quentin Tarantino is a blind preacher in that movie, and he's just like genuinely there.
Speaker 1: It's fun. But I just want to know what was his motivation for the character, like how he came up with it, because it just I don't see how do you come to that to be like, it's a weird it's a weird because the concept of a character. I feel like that movie would have worked without that.
Speaker 3: But if you don't, it only works because of it, you do. I don't think it was just Adam Sandling like, hang, guys, I'm the Sound.
Speaker 1: Of the Devil. Well he would. I feel like he would come up with a different concept that I was just like, why is the To me, it's my least favorite part of the movie.
Speaker 3: I love it just because I just don't.
Speaker 1: They fucking killed him. It's just so it's so egor like just like like pop Igor you like Popeyes? Oh he didn't like Popeyes for whatever reason. That means good.
Speaker 3: I like the idea of just like that person, like having to be taken seriously.
Speaker 1: I think there was some type of money thing. That's all he does. Did you see what he did in that Pixel movie. It's literally just a cash strap for him in his homies. So much product placement in it.
Speaker 3: Its like a ad.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's an ad. It's a giant out of the movie. There's some good documentaries on it. Like I never saw that movie. I didn't watch it. Yeah, who watched that movie? The one with like pac Man was in it? I think, so, yeah, who do you know watch that movie? Did you watch any of his Netflix special watched? I watched the one and I watched one of them. Oh yeah, Jojo watched like both of them. She really liked those movies, like the murder mystery movies. I think it was a recent right in the last couple of years's like the Pandemic, And I was like, might be heard pretty positive things about them too. I just couldn't bring myself to care. I don't care.
Speaker 3: I se cut gems either.
Speaker 1: I haven't seen that. I want to see Kevin Garnett, Like, I know he has a sex scene with the Madam Sandler. Yeah, yeah, he has something with him.
Speaker 3: He sucks a gem the weekends in that movie. He's fucking a jagged rock.
Speaker 4: You know, he's fucking it though.
Speaker 1: Oh he's still he's still that every role is now.
Speaker 2: Fuck, it's kind of just Jennifer Coolidge. Really, Hey, it's me, uncut Jim.
Speaker 3: It's that's just the Jennifer Coolidge of president.
Speaker 1: Actually, yeah, it kind of does sound like that. You know, he's gay, author, he's gay, he's gay. I'm gonna kill the movie. I'm gonna eat he's annimated into the movie.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna kill Christian.
Speaker 1: Are you gay? Christian? Gay for me? Good for me? Christian?
Speaker 3: All right, let's fucking let's get a gay I've been saying, let's go for ages.
Speaker 1: Listen to me. Uncut Jim. I'm gonna read our twenty five dollars, twenty five dollars enough patrons, and then we're gonna get the fuck out of here. If you want to support to go over to patre. It's an amazing portal. Name cut this amazing uncut Jim. Uncut Jim, and you got a fucking nine inch uncut penis. I left the cut of your gym. Uncut, Jim Danks.
Speaker 3: I cut it myself or uncut it myself.
Speaker 1: I mean uncut it myself. I found my fack, I found my circumcision and a pile of circumcisions or do you know that one's yours? Uncut? Ud I chased it and I knew it was I lick all of him, and I knew that this one was my ship. This is it. That's amazing that that would be something that someone would say, that's amazing. It's like the I shouldn't say that. I was gonna say it was like a pile, you know, the the pile of shoes. Let's move on. Okay, okay, okay, I know what if there was what you're getting there, like a few Jordans, like, what if.
Speaker 2: You don't what if you went to the Holocaust Museum you saw the pile of shoes the hoo.
Speaker 3: And you found and you found Healey's.
Speaker 1: Like the you like modern day helies or this was the very recent he like like I bought them on adult Heally's like, they're like they're sold, they're old. They're clearly as old as they would be if they're in the useum. But they're clearly clearly I would. So there's only two logical explanations. Someone totally ripped off a Jewish person's idea, idea or some pieces ship in that fucking museum. Fucking lathered them. The time travel. Time travel, that's much more plausible. Yeah, yeah, it's much more plausible than some fucked up person. It's a glasshole gets stuck back in time during the imagine. Oh he was he went healing around as they grabbed. He's like, no, my time travel. That's what Hitler is now is YouTube. No, I'm not I swear to god, I'm not Jewish. I just hear visiting. There's an amazing accident. You have the actually so interesting shoot your hands there in pies in you go straight to walk. Definitely, we couldn't.
Speaker 2: If you can't out run nineteen forty nineteen forties Nazis and a pair of heelis, you deserve to bed.
Speaker 1: Do you do? You would zoom?
Speaker 3: Especially finding an incine, you can.
Speaker 4: Like run incline at a different game if you if you get one good incline.
Speaker 1: It's a different game. Yeah, I'm letting one good incline, one good incline, and you.
Speaker 4: Don't have machine guns and stuff like that.
Speaker 1: They're fucking chasing them with your tanks, and.
Speaker 2: Well that was the strategic actually, like that was actually the strategic benefit of Auschwitz was that they understood that Healey's were the you know, the the main method of transportation, and so they built Auschwitz at the bottom of an incline.
Speaker 3: So that nowhere could get away on Heely's.
Speaker 1: Actually Jewish person might be you know, a German person. Actually, probably it's one German person. It ain't the Japanese.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they don't and it ain't the Germans.
Speaker 1: Japanese back only until the year two thousand exclusively wore those wooden sandals. That's insane. They just they just refused to telling there you go, guy, that's too nondescript he or something.
Speaker 2: It was like, Roger, get the fuck out of here again again. I'm gonna read the names now for real. Broley backshotting, Sweeney Kingston, curb sopping a baby with links iron boot.
Speaker 1: It's just big a trace, is what we're doing. Yeah, that's pretty cool.
Speaker 3: Why are you built like a make a wish kid?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 2: Stop lying, Chris, we know you're white. Putting a spider on the head of your penis while I force you to watch pretty cool. It's like home alone with like the spider.
Speaker 3: That scene is such an amazing like that scream.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Golden, those movies are pretty good. Man, they're good.
Speaker 2: The Kiwi who spent the last six month binging the snark tank and now has a golf ball sized hole in his frontal lobe. That is what will happen the Kiwi.
Speaker 1: Do you say, Kiwi? The Kiwi? Hey, tell all your other fucking Kiwi friends to listen to us. Yeah, I want to. We want to be the number one podcast in New zeal We want to be.
Speaker 3: The number one podcast in New Zealand. New Zealand.
Speaker 1: It is real quick. Yeah, it's pretty big. You got a big little peepy. I don't, I can't. I got a big little peepy. Yeah, I.
Speaker 3: Got the biggest little dig in the world.
Speaker 1: A little Dick's pretty big. Yeah, my little Yeah, I have the biggest little dig ever. It's one of the microp like it's like a drawn together there was a giant midget. Well that was that was a trope in all of those cartoons. Because you remember the Robot Chicken one. Yeah, the Robot Chicken one is my favorite one of those.
Speaker 2: Person because if they frame it like a nineteen fifties like kind of like like monster movies, like Attack of the Giant Midgets, and it's just a guy like knocking things off of shelves in like a gas station or something.
Speaker 1: I love. I love that joke. It's so simple. A giant midget b Like, we can't say midget anymore. Well, it is the N word for little people, little people, which is why I said it. Okay, sorry, I try to say that word, so I try to say little people. Actually, but yeah, but that was the joke with the joke was attack of the giant midget. Yeah, you know, back of the giant little person would be like this giant. It's my favorite thing about it because they just gave him like small.
Speaker 3: Clothes, and I don't think I ever saw that.
Speaker 1: He's barely taller than a refrigerator, like when you see him, So this is an average person.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, mister beast, mister killing Logan Paul in the Suicide Savannah Gay Alison chains be like into my butt again, same old dick in my rear end Silver Spermer, not Spencery, deep fried f slur penis gripping master queaf. People need, people need, deep need for dinosaur chicken nuggets.
Speaker 1: I don't want some chicken nuggets.
Speaker 3: Actually, I'm pretty hungry.
Speaker 1: Actually, actually, yeah, I actually ate for once man know, Kanye, don't say that. Jus and I gave Vana the Dead Escape, Rupert Holmes A lot of water.
Speaker 2: If your penis comes, that's good. It's not bad thing if you mean it comes a lot of joy and shower like rain meat spin.
Speaker 1: Is my home. Pitch round eyed.
Speaker 3: Gay guys do drive bys.
Speaker 1: That's a fruit roll up, bars, a fruit roll up. That's awesome? Is that a fucking little Wayne bar?
Speaker 2: And I ain't homophobic? Look my gunna blower U j I D funk flex freestyle?
Speaker 1: Is it? J Jad?
Speaker 4: He doesn't really care. Then he commented about it like he doesn't really care. I didn't hear what either j D or jid. He doesn't care what people call him.
Speaker 3: As long as I'm you're paying me, I don't care.
Speaker 1: That's true. His veiny dicking me by Chip Skylark, raging Machine coming in the game, Coming in the Game of the Gay Chicken Fatic Timothy Shallow, may Big Peep come on me. Dune walks in the shower. Those that fuck horses to get all to come down to a hanging out with with a bunch of boner's like Vallery in the Dead Discord Chat Horses are the same that horses. I'll be horsey. It's like the ninth time you've done this, by the way, it's only the second time actually maybe on the show, Uh no, you what told you can bang?
Speaker 2: Alex Jones goku waking walking up to you, Hanny, you a gun and saying, I need you to do me a favor. The second coming of Miguelo hair is trans masked pussy rotating migellow hair transmance pussy like.
Speaker 3: In my mind, like is retacking to flex.
Speaker 2: Some people who can't visualize the fucking apple r f K killing and dumping a baron Central Park death shadow of the Epstein Tree tune of ducktails.
Speaker 1: But fuck sploute fux bloot. That's funny. What are you saying? A quest willan a question? Wian a quest? Wian Of course people do that should make me o mad, Like you got a horse, got your own horse to hang out and play with?
Speaker 4: Fucking rat basket. Everybody dies with that field.
Speaker 2: Jack the words playing red that again finally, because I I figured it's like, oh, I own it on PlayStation, I can stream on the seam back.
Speaker 1: This is sick.
Speaker 3: So I'm playing on the seam back and it's awesome.
Speaker 1: I look like so much. I'm playing again too. Yeah, I should be playing Blackmith though, should should download that today? Yeah, I'm going to play that finally.
Speaker 4: But black Smith de Troy, Oh my god, Blacksmith comment black Dick too long, Black dick too long. The idea of the game starting and there's a monkey in the middle of conf crazy no one says.
Speaker 1: Everyone is like, oh, yeah, right, that's funny. Black dick too long with the y in it, you know, so you can get past the yeah whatever. Uh My Dick's so big I could tie it and out and still suck it.
Speaker 3: Meaty stinks.
Speaker 2: Jack the world's fastest Maori a swing ruining my jokes, can't Andy and Andy's in our eightier but honest Dandy Soniho gets arrested, while Ethan Ralph boons Marvin's straight.
Speaker 3: Let's not need dong, heat, smoke or kids or kids.
Speaker 1: Look, we two thirds nigga on this podcast. We can do it whatever. What they're gonna say, what they're gonna say to us. I think that's the main reason we haven't been like yeah, because what they wanted. We've said some crazy shit on this show. They want to do something, but then they're like, yeah, I think people like the one. Yeah, like this is probably the most diverse podcast in the space.
Speaker 4: It is so like, is there any other podcasts you can think of that are like notable to have black people on it at all?
Speaker 1: Only if it's in the like like in the Black Spaces and that's it. Anything outside of that. No, yeah, because I know a lot of people probably would be excited to like pin something with pin one of the things to me, but they look what he's doing. They would just have to show the clip and it's like and it would be like, Okay, oh yeah, look at it, look at it, look at his I definitely said the N on this podcast before.
Speaker 2: I pretty have like, I'm sure I must have the likelihood, but yeah, the likelihood of that not being true is insane.
Speaker 1: Well, you've definitely said you said the Soft Day. I don't know if you've said the hard R.
Speaker 3: No, Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, at least not on the Maybe on the Extra Animal. Maybe you sign up for five dollars, you might hear Chris hard R every once in a while. You never know, it's it's it's it's Sweeney's fault. Really it's absolutely not my fault. It is absolutely fault because I never I never found that word funny until you brain. Do not blame me, Chris. Let's be realistic. Even let's be realistic. Let's be that's the truth. Okay, Before, before we first were living together, before we were super close, we saw something with the emerord was in it and we were both laughing our asses off at it.
Speaker 3: Oh no, no, it's not. It's about it being funny.
Speaker 1: It's funny to hear like it's always been funny, like blazing saddles is funny, you know, but like yours. But like the idea, the idea of like sitting on that word and joking, like working on jokes about it.
Speaker 3: I didn't do that, you know, I didn't spend time doing it.
Speaker 1: You shun it.
Speaker 4: You've been doing that, but living with me, definitely, Lily, even Lily, now do what.
Speaker 1: I played that thing with the cat to her and she was like, I've been thinking about it, and I'm like, you're almost halfway there, Lily, just say it. You can't you have a black boyfriend.
Speaker 3: That's not how that works exactly, but not at all.
Speaker 1: In fact, but it's exactly how it works inward past you give it her Does Jonas call you that word? No, she won't do it. Have you tried? I tried? I think I think out of all the years I've known her, maybe one time she said like nigga or something, and I think it was so hard. I have to say the soft day means very loss almost. I think I still have tweets with that. With that, I think I retweeted everyone once like recently, like the last year behind Yeah, I mean whatever.
Speaker 4: Dropping the herd is never necessary.
Speaker 1: That's why it's ever gotten. No, I don't think she's ever said hard er. I don't know if I can get her do that.
Speaker 4: Literally, won't say that word. She'd rather die.
Speaker 1: I think that word that's crazy. Rather die, I would rather say it, yeah, personally, rather say a word the uh. I don't know if that is not woken up or whatever. But like if it's a choice.
Speaker 2: Like quite frankly, if it's a choice between saying if it's a choice between saying the N word and dying, I'm saying the inward.
Speaker 1: Probably many times I will say any slur to just get like a few dollars off a meal, like ye, like.
Speaker 4: Which one be like who one? How many times?
Speaker 1: Who do I call it? Yeah? Who do I do callings? I don't know. I actually don't think of well I would do it if there's I would say it. I don't know if I would.
Speaker 3: I would know if there's.
Speaker 1: Somebody and you you have but not in a malicious way, but we're talking about you definitely have. What's the context, Like we're joking and you said like something funnily to that word and you were talking about like like like a person, which what are you talking? I forgot what the.
Speaker 4: Context was, but I definitely, uh, definitely, And I know for a fact this did not happen. It did and it wasn't It wasn't bad. I can't remember the exact moment, but I definitely heard you say that word, and I was like, you can't remember something exactly it happened years ago.
Speaker 2: Because I've just always felt like that way about that word, where it's like I like, I feel like calling people that word is too much like always for me, I.
Speaker 4: Think saying the word is fine obviously call people, but it's a little more armed, uh whatever, But like if you say that word when you're mad, that's the problem.
Speaker 1: I think if you get angry and you say that word, you're not a good person. I think it's a weird thing to come. I think if you say it someone directly, I think I like, say an example of uh, I know everyone to a certain extent. Most people say, if you drive and somebody does something horrible it cuts you off or whatever, you'll have a thought of you know, you don't feel this way about them. You want to die? Yeah, so you might throw I'm gonna kill you. What happens to me? Immediately say it's a woman that cuts me off. Actually, I was driving with my mom one time, so I was I was driving with my mom and my mom got mad at me because it was such an instinct show. I was like, you stupid fucking slut. And then she was like and she was like yo, like what what the hell? And I was like, I was like, hey, close face fa But I was like, they fucking suck man. Like, I don't actually think she's a slack. I have no ill will other than in the moment of her doing something very danger that some people just don't do it like well, some people, uh, they I feel like they're taking time bombs because they don't. They don't release any of the anger that clearly a human to release it without without doing the whole jackass. Yeah, you can be a weird, fucking pasty person. That's just like, oh you didn't come poop, Like, what is it? What is wrong with you? Are? You're a serial murderer. I threatened them, I want I threatened them to myself. I was like, I'm gonna kill you. I hope like death. There was death upon I don't remember which comedian it was. This guy was operating probably in the early twenty tens or something like that or who knows, but he said that he had a you know, it's probably made up story, but he said that he cuts somebody off for he had a thing and a guy told him and he screamed at him, I will rape you. And like, I thought it was so funny because it is such a because I was like, imagine that scenario. Someone threatens to rape you.
Speaker 2: You're like, what, like, damn, make America, make America gay again, merch you should do that.
Speaker 1: I will rape you.
Speaker 3: Night night op. Rubbing icy on on my freshly shaved and nicked penis and balls.
Speaker 2: Collins sounds like Homelander as Cradle's Boy there are consequences of being an N word.
Speaker 1: Who can take a penis tinkle it with goo?
Speaker 2: The Candy Man penis, Kevin Durant's feet, Iron Maiden Trooper. You fuck my ass When I fuck yours too, I'll sucked it off to my face is blue? Mister pants, make a three D model of PRIs so I can go into his u near sighted This baller the first sin cardboard pop.
Speaker 1: Zebras are how society. Society will come together. Zebras are a pretty example of how we need to uh conduct ourselves moving forward. Absolutely not.
Speaker 4: Yeah, spumba fetters reading comprehension tests for Sweeney Dog Cat Gay house Cat, Tree Apple Gay, Jolly old dipshit, the sound of mister Hand's soul being forced ciphergraph freak mob You is that how you spell Poughkeepsie? That is, I thought it was spelled with a back suite with a back sea or something.
Speaker 1: What is it Byepsi? No, it's Pokeepsie.
Speaker 4: Uh pint My Ride is the funniest fucking reality show changed my mind. Hunter Dubois RFK has to go through uh pantereira, Uh this see that screams.
Speaker 1: Can't waste it with drop your sperm is making us fucking, fucking, fucking, fucking mo I don't know what that is? Unracist? Why I looked up at you? He's gone bad? I totally was the bone bonus chicken, Lida spar has being Oliza Spara gets binging, pissed, the Dela smitchy, the kid, the emt forcibly adminiaturing estrogen to old men, helping me, wait, helping me sick?
Speaker 4: Help me, I'm stuck in to the wall.
Speaker 1: What the hell help me?
Speaker 4: I'm stuck to the wall. Help me, I'm stuck in a wall. Okay, nine to eleven is the seven eleven full of monkeys? I don't know what nine eleven is. The seven eleven full of monkeys is the Yeah?
Speaker 1: What that mean? I did? That's the grammatically. I don't understand what this guy's trying to say. I don't know because it's not comparative. Is the whatever? I think this.
Speaker 4: Person's The Olympic has ruled the search term ray gun. Yeah, she pimping on my Pippa?
Speaker 1: Why does he have bare neck? Is part of the complete breakfast? No way, I'm hanging out with a couple.
Speaker 4: Of gooners, samar but it's you, just you three just making moist most disgusting mouth sounds.
Speaker 1: General Mills.
Speaker 4: I would suck Synny Sweeney's eggs out her uterus like Bolba tea.
Speaker 1: I mean, whos.
Speaker 4: British people come and then be like we'll saw this then Fallsey General compilations. This is my application to be the first non creator fan on the show. Yeah no, sorry, bout your own deck. I show speed joins ira A. Have you guys watched Hasband Hotel. I've been looking for opinions that aren't just just music and gay.
Speaker 1: It's good.
Speaker 4: It's a good show, really good. It does have very very good music. That's where it excels in my opinion. Does transform transformed? Greblin used.
Speaker 1: Give him big peepe now finish post Scooby Doo be like Raggy They rears by recticals were my resticles. Haronald that's Arnold, Arnold.
Speaker 4: Craig the Canadian. The twist, the twist of Long Long Way, the Long Long Man is that the fuck.
Speaker 1: Boy is gay for boy wait for the boyfriend. The twist of Long Long Man is that the fuck boy is gay for the boyfriend. Long long Man. That thing that we were talking about the last episode with the gum commercial. Oh, okay, okay.
Speaker 4: It's your boy Shawnee, so unnecessary, it's your boy Shawnee. D The only fruit, the only fruit that Jordan is Adam apples outside of Bear's necks. Bear, you should look up and we should look at Ali girls. Statistical data on fetishes, Uh, we can fetishes cordating with political alignment three x so and the tattoo he got out of the semi sombur skin.
Speaker 1: What's called vittro?
Speaker 4: With with vitro? Colin wait with Colin so Dino's fucking miss slurper stroking, joking, smoking, joking, and walk is going like this dripping major homeless, drip, silly dance. Are you are you filling in the weird fucking them in the ass? Are you sucking on their dicks?
Speaker 1: Did you wait?
Speaker 4: Did you give them the f slur pass Queen of Stone the Stone gays be like, I'll swallow your flow, let me lick.
Speaker 1: Your balls and your whole, or we won't you blow me? I wait? I beat him, I beat him off, sucked his penis just the show. I'm not gay.
Speaker 4: It's Kamline the gremlin that rotten old Jimmy Dick evil screening like I love the gays.
Speaker 1: Uh, it's it's it's it's written this guys. I don't mean it. I don't mean it. It's okay, I don't mean it. Let's see.
Speaker 4: Hey, look it's a little dead fat whoa, that's what it says.
Speaker 1: It's rich it's Gretten. I didn't I didn't want to say it. Bro. You just brewing the mic my mic crumble. Gosh, somebody Gerald, that's that's Gerald slug with lightning.
Speaker 4: God does like Marge Simpson a little bit.
Speaker 1: Well, he's always had the Mark Simpson haircut. So just put that together. This is the last page. Come back here home. I'm gonna go home and I'm gonna eat probably nothing. Really, that's that Delicture's Honestly, there's only one queer left. Help. My boyfriend Gay turned me into a PS five that happens starving, hooked on a feeling tune, hooked away. What did you say? Huh what did you say? Something about starving and some ship will do the Yeah on Friday, on Friday. Yeah, we started we started to late today. Yeah we're fine, We're caught up, so yeah, we can do Friday. Just as long as we actually do it. Got it Okay, we just started too late today. Hooked on a feeling, too tuned, hooked on big penis. It's got me believeing is that you bust inside me that penish I'm gonna do uh I wanna uh let me let me finish way Slave five A three. The Penie Bros. Presents The Gina's Galactic Food review YouTube channel donk Donkerson Fence Shitter. Listen to hit My Spot by your Pretty hands down one of the best original gay songs I've ever heard. You gotta get a boys, holl suggest another song, please gate that's so respectful. Well, it's been like like two months or something. It's like it's time for new songs. I knew gay song Martha song for me Mark mar when you Okay, here we go. Don't that that was?
Speaker 4: I don't like that.
Speaker 1: Get out of the way, Yoda. It's time for me to get that bowmer. Sometimes I wonder how my dad wie w so I. Sometimes I wonder how my dead World War two vet Grandpa felt watching me plow that German fenboy from heaven during the family vacation. German Fienboy probably pretty good. I mean, I feel like Heaven's filled. It's like, you know, the Servant two versions. You got seventy two fimboys and Christian Heaven. So peepe. The eating ten spires fact is false because it's it's an average. The one guy in Florida eats ten mill spiders per day cover rules everything around me. Cream in my asshole? God, I got a nut, y'all pretty cool halo, But it's me coming into an electrical socket. Me be fishy. Arthur Morgan's PR manager, Please help me. I'm currently stuck in a hole. I'll carperate bomb the Gaza strip for a quarter. Do you guys have that lesbians beat each other up more than anybody else they have? Yeah, I think it's I think it's recorded. I don't think it's recorded. Look, people, well they get really ucited.
Speaker 3: People keep getting angry that we keep bringing it up.
Speaker 1: I mean, but I don't care.
Speaker 3: Look, it's not real, it's or whatever.
Speaker 1: Well, just by the the ship reported, the sheer number of heterosexual couples versus lesbian custbles would make that impossible. That's statistically well, no, you would try to the only way you could even try to argue is per capita, but I still don't. I still don't think that's. Well, here's the I think. I think it's I think it's the most like actual thing brought up. I think lesbians are I think just think lesbians are inherently violent people. I think women are inherently violent.
Speaker 4: But a woman woman, Oh yeah, that's exactly why gay man is so low. It's like I don't want to fuck up another dude that fucked me a few times.
Speaker 1: It's exactly true, it's exactly real. This is like I feel like this is exactly like what a right lading podcast is. Like it's just inserting these things and be like, yeah, no one checks anything. I think. I think per capital sounds good to me. Remotely check this. Yeah, you guys understand it's like millions of children are getting bottom surgery. Yeah yeah, no.
Speaker 4: Out of like first rate amount of gay people on this planet, like one and every like one in every one person is ye.
Speaker 1: No. I was like, I was talking to Matt wallsher the other day and was like, did you know that every one year old now is getting bottom surgery? It's fucking insane. I don't know what world we're living in now where it's just like this is normal. Every one year old like like a first And the fact that everyone supports this is crazy because the first they're fighting to not get aborted after they've been born, because every fucking liberal state is trying to abort the kids after nine months. Like all the moms are like, all right, that was a very tough thing. Police, throw it in the trash can. Could you put like a little could you put a little net and a hoop on the trash can and then just dump And so they already have to be wrestling, so after they finally avoid death in that, and then now they got to get bottom surgery.
Speaker 3: It's crazy.
Speaker 1: It's crazy. It's crazy thinking about the trash cut off their little pep and you know, leg this is not my fault that women around hubel. And then they sew a dildo on the women, I'm sorry, women, the baby, the baby girls, the baby girl, and they get a and then they stick a fleshlight onto the men and that's their pussy.
Speaker 4: Or the boys.
Speaker 1: Excuse me, what is what's the world coming to? Okay, so my partner snapped the off. Well I don't like it either, but that's the policy that Kamala Harris is introducing into our into America.
Speaker 3: It's pretty insane.
Speaker 1: And you dumb ass keep voting blue because you clearly want that ship. You clearly want that.
Speaker 3: You're a communist, and you're a communist.
Speaker 1: I hate queer's more than you guys. I hate I hate them. So I'm like the fact that they're just like you live amongst them. So what so do you? But so what?
Speaker 4: I am what I hate?
Speaker 1: I fuck him, but so what his mouth? I'm like your discovery. My partner snapped the chair legs off of Chris Rag on YouTube and then proceeded to tear off my legs and self defense Merks eighteen eighty nine. Goddamn big woke trying to stop me from igor maxing the first urns of Keep David, featuring the racist light box that's actually assaulted Derek Live on cam Se second church of d Keith David being better than the first charts of Keith David Pirroz spread your cheeks so I can shit in your ass. Blake's eight nine six, Chris trying to read like blah blah bah bah uh hot to go to the poles Alaskan oil field trash Texas tater salad, Young Sheldon being eaten alive by Swen Sue Hulk took him my ass hairs. Niggy Jizzy formerly known as Nikky Ziggy Gambits cum filled eyes honestly on God, for real, for real, congrats to swing on losing weight. Good ship man, keep it up. Yeah, good job man. I'm trying, sorry, miss Jackson. Badly brave hugger Derek Duck kunt etherean Bridgerian punter. Nate from Melfus one. I busted my hand against the last week. Oh my god, against last week, but the doctor disc was too tempting and last on the list, King of hap Hazard.
Speaker 4: We did it.
Speaker 1: Everybody godyn to fire. It's three hours and twenty minutes again. Wow cool.
Speaker 4: It's almost like we can't.
Speaker 1: See. We need an alarm clock and it's going we need.
Speaker 4: What we need is a regular guy. We need a meet.
Speaker 1: You need a moderator. I know, I know it doesn't work. Doesn't even work. Guys help, we will see. They won't want to help you. They want it. They want. I need you to help give us shorter shows by giving us more money so we can hire a producer. Honestly, give us more money so we can have shorter shows.
Speaker 4: Please, you guys can save us. Only you can prevent this, this podcast going on so long. Yeah, you guys know to Smokey the Bear was in fact really a real bear that existed. Yeah, so he basically he ravaged a human and stole his pants. I mean that's what I meant. But yeah, because I.
Speaker 1: Was always why the broken biology and started to learn to be like a human. Then he killed a park ranger and stole his hat. And then after that he's like, I think I've killed enough humans. He kind of like stopped. Yeah, he's like, all right, this is this is dope. And then one of them, like one of his bear homies, was like, well, don't you want a shirt? And he ripped his throat out. What are you saying, though, what do you mean that Smoking the Bear is basically.
Speaker 4: He's based on a real bear in a national park named Smokey the Bear?
Speaker 1: Are are you is? The bear? Is the bear? Light skinned with red hair and lived in a Costa Rica. Whatever. The girl's white, Well that's what they're all, you know, cave dwellers. Doctor doctor Uvar knocked the umar.
Speaker 4: Oh my God, hold on a second.
Speaker 1: There's a cave dweller in my chat