Speaker 1: Hooning, moony mooney, moony, moony, hooney hooney.
Speaker 2: This is podcast actually the Uncle New Year's Revolution tonight here twenty twenty five, and we've already said Happy New Year to one time zone and what's next. It's twelve oh five Eastern, but on its way to saying Happy New Year to Central Time Zone next.
Speaker 3: I guess right, Aaron, that's right. So we're working our way up to that. We're going hour by hour.
Speaker 4: We're just joined by the Saint Pete crew Melissa and Kent down there. That got me the drop class to hear from them for the first time in.
Speaker 3: Years on the show that we're pretty shocked. Were shocked by that? Alco, Yeah, I was.
Speaker 5: You're shocked because last last year we didn't hear the year before that Captain who who says that spat cuck?
Speaker 2: Did we go back to your two fast Uncle? You're eating you okay?
Speaker 3: A bagel? A bagel, Bael. I'm right, but I was saying that about They were all talking and the.
Speaker 5: Clack bloom about the clan, about the smacker, and we figure I figured out what it was. What it is is you jump into swimming pool and make a clack.
Speaker 3: That's what it is. I help black gloom.
Speaker 4: I hope everybody knows how that works, that's how it looks. That's an important thing to know when to get straight. So I think everybody knows technically what that is.
Speaker 3: Ment. So that's good.
Speaker 4: It's great to hear from them. We also still have on the phone. Why and Ruckus uncle, we did not hear Rugas's.
Speaker 3: Revolution for the new year?
Speaker 4: Should we go go to r Okay, so we'll pull Ruckus. Are you still on the line?
Speaker 6: I am here?
Speaker 3: Okay, what is your revolution? I like the points? So my revolution?
Speaker 7: I guess I do have a bad habit that I'd like to quit. I just can't seem I obsessively, compulsively like to pick the lint out of my belly button and eat. It is gross. It's gross, I know, and so I just wish I would stop. I'm just absolutely kidding. In all seriousness, I would like to get back to creating content and doing my own show again. Obviously I go on air and do a lot of things with my friends over at Alternate Current Radio on the Boiler Room, of course, but I'd like to go back to doing the daily Ruckus n podcast again. Inspired by my friends and colleagues like you uncle, who do podcasts all the time. I need to get back into doing it too, you know.
Speaker 3: All right, great Revolution, Yeah, awesome gos.
Speaker 5: Welcome to call in when you want to on mine on Fridays.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, yeah. Yeah. Is there anything else that's that that you want to share with people here? Uh? Ruckus? Yeah?
Speaker 7: Uh, Actually, I guess I gotta let you guys go because I gotta.
Speaker 8: Get the door.
Speaker 7: Shout out to Crazy Accidents for ordering me a pizza, and I think it just arrived, so I'm gonna go enjoy my pizza and enjoy watching the rest of the show.
Speaker 3: Awesome, Ruckus, thanks for calling in again.
Speaker 4: All right, there it goes, it goes, Rugus. And now we do still have why Let's what why?
Speaker 3: I have to say? You go back to my uncle.
Speaker 6: Yes, let's get some of these guns that we haven't talk to.
Speaker 3: What. Let's get to talk to him and ask I think we got we got whyse Revolution? He said he wants to do less. It's interesting because.
Speaker 4: Because I just want to relax opposite, is that right?
Speaker 3: Why?
Speaker 9: Oh yeah? But maybe I could ask you.
Speaker 2: Whoops, whoops, okay, I accident, hang on, I accidentally muted him.
Speaker 3: Okay, he's come back, he's come back.
Speaker 10: Yeah, So what's the what's the actual idea of the New Year's Revolution?
Speaker 9: Like, is it different?
Speaker 3: You mean Uncle Sneer's revolution?
Speaker 10: Mine is saying whatever they want compared to the New Year's resolution.
Speaker 2: Oh, it's the same thing. It's the same thing, same, the same things.
Speaker 9: Man.
Speaker 10: But isn't it supposed to be like a revolution?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I get what you're saying, But on the Uncle show it's the same thing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, pretty much. But but feel free.
Speaker 2: To have some Yeah, you can always take it your old Yeah, you.
Speaker 3: Can take your own away. Okay, But why why you are doing less this year? Correct? Why that's right?
Speaker 10: Well, actually I said that I did something revolutionary last year. You guys will find out what it is if I'm if I was successful, then you'll find out.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you left your mark as far as I'm concerned. Man, those your articles are awesome, and it's kind of sad to hear that maybe you won't be making them.
Speaker 3: But I understand, like when you speaking, I don't have to. You gotta go where things take him.
Speaker 9: Man, if you're will just be relaxing, you know, Yeah.
Speaker 3: I do.
Speaker 4: I absolutely do know. I think about changing it up all the time. Actually, yeah, so that's cool.
Speaker 3: Now now why would you like to stick around? Or you want to get going? Now? Why what do you think you hang out?
Speaker 1: Well?
Speaker 9: Do you have anything else to talk about?
Speaker 3: I can stick around, uncle, you got anything for? Why here?
Speaker 5: What? What's the kind of What kind of punts do you like? I just can't kick out.
Speaker 3: Pots? Yeah? What kind of pots do you like? What kind of pot?
Speaker 9: Pots?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: I thought he should sport that ceramic? Do you like plastic? Do you like ornate? Do you like plane? What kind of pots are you want? I like ceramic for potted plants? I mean, because are you talking about well potted plants? I mean I like the ceramic, stronger ones. You know, I have some of the plastic ones, but that.
Speaker 3: Was nice better than plastic. Yeah, I agree, uncle. We're really getting deep here with why, that's for sure.
Speaker 4: We're finding out what kind of pots you likes the most.
Speaker 3: We're finding about his revolution and why he wants to relax a little.
Speaker 6: Do you like.
Speaker 3: Do you like sports?
Speaker 11: I'm just can't doing it out well, well, not really not realizing to get into that though.
Speaker 12: Next year okay, yeah, yeah, Okay, that's cool.
Speaker 9: Are you guys all in the same time zone?
Speaker 4: No, actually, Uncle and I are here on the Pacific time zone, So we still.
Speaker 3: Have two and a half hours, and you're still waiting to make.
Speaker 6: It to our two and a half hours.
Speaker 3: It looks like it. If I'm looking at the clock, right, it's only nine to twenty now. Oh yeah, yeah, I shock out there when I went down.
Speaker 4: Shock already celebrated because he's on the Eastern time zone.
Speaker 6: He's he's already had his He just I have a pleasure.
Speaker 10: Sure, Well, you guys are talking about this drop class.
Speaker 3: What is that? Oh? Oh, he needs to know what the drop classes? Uncle? Oh, you got one more lef. You can say. Maybe I'm running out of him, Uncle, I'm not sure something.
Speaker 12: I think if shot?
Speaker 4: Yeah, but I want to promise every person that comes on here a drop class, because that then we're going to run out of him.
Speaker 3: So it's it's a shot class. What it is is a shot class. That it's a shot class with my That's what it is. That's what it is. A face with my face on it here and we're getting another call, so so why hang on for now? We're going to take a class. But yeah, that's a shot. Class.
Speaker 2: Why I put them on hold because you were going to the next call.
Speaker 4: I thought you want Yeah, we are. We so hang in there. Why we're going to take this other call.
Speaker 3: Don't worry once we can get maybe uncle, Uncle, I only have a couple of a caller you're on. You call him?
Speaker 8: Hey, uncle, the count happened New Year.
Speaker 3: There you go, happy count. Did you get a clip class? Did you get hear me?
Speaker 9: No?
Speaker 8: I didn't get a cup glass.
Speaker 3: That's okay. You only had ten to start with. Uncle. You can't get him a way to everybody?
Speaker 13: Yeah, yeah, yeah, you got a there's two left that we have.
Speaker 3: I know, I know what he said.
Speaker 8: Now you hold on to them, uncle, Oh.
Speaker 6: Yeah, hold on to him.
Speaker 13: Okay, okay, hold on, hold on and wait for a special special give away or something.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I do that. So what's your evolution? A new levolution? Then?
Speaker 6: Oh, just just just have me in good thoughts.
Speaker 13: I guess maybe.
Speaker 8: Supposed to be doing some things in the New Year.
Speaker 3: So I don't know, Oh, okay, supposed to do something. Okay. So so so it's it's just hope.
Speaker 13: So I'm safe and everything's good.
Speaker 3: Hey, what about your phillies coming back again.
Speaker 13: Well, I hope the phillies so amazing. Yeah, I hope they'd be really good. Well, it would be nice, I.
Speaker 5: Would hope, Mom. But I hope we can get up there and knock you down.
Speaker 6: Sorry to say, but well you have to.
Speaker 14: Yeah.
Speaker 13: Yeah, I'm happy the mess lose.
Speaker 8: We can agree on that, right uncle.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, a podcast? Fully good?
Speaker 5: Thom Are we doing that betting on the football super Bowl thing?
Speaker 3: Nobody mentioned it to me early?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 15: Oh no, I just was asking yet because because the playoffs don't start, and for another well, we've got one more week of the regular season.
Speaker 6: January tenth starts it.
Speaker 3: That's when the playoffs. The playoffs begin, and then the super Bowl will be in February.
Speaker 5: Yeah, in February, and I'll be oh, by the way, Chuck, I'm going I'll be gone February.
Speaker 3: First, away for a while, but by the time I get back, I'll be ready for the super Bowl. Okay, there we go. I'm just letting you know, so you know, so you know, so he can have his show. Oh whatever you're gonna do. There we go without me that in that week. So maybe we'll do a super Bowl thing.
Speaker 14: I don't.
Speaker 3: We haven't talked about yet. Nobody knows who you can do it.
Speaker 6: You can do it. I want super Bowl thing because wait.
Speaker 3: A minute, I can do the super Bowl thing because you're gonna.
Speaker 6: Be away if you want.
Speaker 3: Oh okay, okay, well money, okay, if you're not even gonna be here. I don't know if we should do a super Bowl thing.
Speaker 15: Well, I'll be just coming back for the super Bowl for the super Bowl. Maybe we could, you actually think I think that's what you want to logistically figure this out, but we do the show.
Speaker 2: If you do the show the Friday before the super Bowl, yeah, we can do it then.
Speaker 3: Sure.
Speaker 7: Oh oh yeah, I think it's on the February eighth, the super Bowl.
Speaker 3: Mhmm. Yeah, it's the super Bowl.
Speaker 5: But we don't know yet who's in it. We're just going through plus no, no, no.
Speaker 3: You know how that.
Speaker 6: You know how that goes.
Speaker 3: Indeed, Yeah, okay, so we got your revolution pepper. What else? What are you doing tonight?
Speaker 4: Are you celebrating anything special, having a special drink or anything cool going on there?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 13: Yeah, I'm I'm drinking patsful ribbon, I go to beer. I'm hanging out with some bodies. We're watching some movies. We watched a Hong Kong movie called The Magic Crystal. Right now we're watching this movie with Fred Ward called Remo Williams. So we're just hanging out watching movies. Well, i'd step out aside and call you, guys. I like to call you in the years for the Revolution.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we appreciate it, man, thank you, thank you for being a part of this.
Speaker 6: Phil better fact, better fact.
Speaker 3: We got the final chapter, final chapter? Wait, what is this chapter? What watching of what? Crazy crazy Things? Stranger crazy things, Strange stranger Things Final? Yeah, I haven't watched that that's come up.
Speaker 6: Well, she's got a copy of it, you know.
Speaker 3: But I think the last episode is on right now. It's on now.
Speaker 5: But but but they'll watch it, but they will not tell us what that's the end of it, because me and so I kick here is gonna watch it.
Speaker 3: You say, you say you haven't seen the show, right, not yet? No, No, Papa, Papa, did you see.
Speaker 13: I've seen I've seen every season except for the one that's out now. Like I don't watch any of the news stuff that came out this year, but I've seen the show.
Speaker 3: Good good, because you can watch them all in a row. Now, yeah, you can watch straight.
Speaker 13: Ye benching them all, I like to say stuff for that, I'm like laid out with the flu.
Speaker 8: For like three days, you know.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, it was three days and then trying to get up to a point, to the end of the point of it. And so what it was was we were we were watching it, and we all caught up until the last chapter of course that starts tonight, Like were saying, but okay.
Speaker 13: The final one, the two hours long, and then I saw in the final episodes of two hours, like the whole movie.
Speaker 3: I think it's a two hour more long, and another two hour.
Speaker 6: I think it's two hour, wouldn't it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I think it's two hours show the late episode, I believe.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, but Pepper did did you need to get.
Speaker 3: What was that?
Speaker 9: Aaron?
Speaker 3: Did you were you want to like dip in an out there or did you want to hang on for a while? Do you need to get going?
Speaker 8: Yeah, I'll probably be I'll probably be going. Uh possibly I'll call.
Speaker 13: Back later, but I don't know. I'll have to see how things are going with the guys and whatnot. But uh, I just wanted to say, you haven't been catching your shows live.
Speaker 8: I'm listening to them and they've been really good.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 8: So but there's people out here.
Speaker 3: We appreciate what you're doing. O good, thank you, Sarah, appreciate it. We we we really appreciate your calls and your engagement. And yeah, it's it's good.
Speaker 4: To you're You're really helpful because you're one of the people that let's let's us know that there are that there is an actual audience and and it's a real tangible thing. So that means a lot, man, So thanks for that, Thanks for calling tonight, and yeah, enjoy your night, man.
Speaker 13: Yeah, and we all have a great, long, successful twenty twenty six.
Speaker 14: All right, take care of guys.
Speaker 3: Okay, take it all right, awesome. I want to get a call. Uh near it? Yes, near it? Okay, there goes Pepper.
Speaker 5: We do still have why oh yeah, why when I asked we got to talk about?
Speaker 9: Uh, what was I gonna say?
Speaker 10: Oh, well, I'd like to talk about the drop glass again, because I thought that it was going to be like a glass that was built like specially so that you could.
Speaker 9: Drop it on New Year's Eve, And that's not what it is.
Speaker 3: Well, it shocks, it's pretty strong. I gotta say it's made out of glass. It's literal glass.
Speaker 10: Although there's no on set behind it like that.
Speaker 4: It's I think it only makes sense that they would Chad it wouldn't break.
Speaker 6: Probably it probably would if it's a glass.
Speaker 3: It feels like a glass. It is glass.
Speaker 9: Does anybody will break?
Speaker 10: Anybody made special glasses that you can break, and like it's like safe or something, because that might be a good idea.
Speaker 14: That's a good one.
Speaker 2: Hey, Aaron, take a look. Take a look at your Chelly chat room. Just take a glance.
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, let me Shelley chat. Let's take a look. There it is.
Speaker 4: We've got face shifter. How about that. We'll play Phillies. The game will be played at Levi Stadium, Big Gerald Sanders.
Speaker 3: Oh no, uncle, okay, is that not on there? It is chessman. I'll get him on the phone. Uncle, I want that man on the phone.
Speaker 5: You're gonna get me wound up, now Scotaman getting wound out?
Speaker 3: That changes, Well, he's in this chat. Let's go. Let's get you on the phone. But let's go.
Speaker 6: Let's go stop playing around here.
Speaker 3: Let's read what I want to We wrack that man let's read.
Speaker 6: We're talking about the chicken.
Speaker 4: Let's read what Sandras has to say. Okay, Big Gerald Sandra dot Com. The chat, he says, Uncle want to wish you a very happy new year. Come see us all or at the all you can eat shrimp and barbecue at our desert oasis in twenty twenty six. Use code Uncle twenty twenty six for free key lime pie.
Speaker 3: Ay.
Speaker 5: First of all, we went there and we went that one that direction, we did we we we sa nothing we did, just a theme dog and a house and no restaurant rena. Heck, isn't your rest one beside the desert?
Speaker 3: That's my question? Well, okay, let's get his answer.
Speaker 4: So we did look for fak Gerald Sanders restaurant Inlanders, which is supposedly in Landers. We made a video about that is on Uncle's YouTube still if anybody wants to watch that.
Speaker 3: We searched for it.
Speaker 4: And so that video is still on there. We appreciate Sanders in the chat, even though Uncle's a little mad.
Speaker 3: We come from it's hard to say where's he come from? Where does he go the desert? Right? That's uh.
Speaker 5: I do appreciate the hat, but I don't know where you got the fish hat form.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's confusing, but yeah, this is Uncle's ears.
Speaker 5: Revolution is confusing indeed, but good to see him in the chat.
Speaker 3: Everybody.
Speaker 4: We've had lots of calls and it's been great so far. If anybody else wants to call you, may the number is three one seven five zero one six Colin. Let us know what you're doing tonight. Let us know what your revolution is and maybe what you're drinking'd be great to hear from you. Be a part of this Uncle. We do still have y on the line.
Speaker 3: He's there.
Speaker 4: He knows all about the drop glass. He knows exactly what it is now, I think, but.
Speaker 3: We shout on drop glass.
Speaker 9: I have my own idea things.
Speaker 5: Oh if if there's a chance, appreciate it so like I mean, uh, crazy accidents.
Speaker 6: If there's a chance.
Speaker 3: Oh god, here we go. What do you mean? Here we go?
Speaker 4: I'm guessing what you're gonna say, but that's okay, just say it.
Speaker 6: We're just asking him as a chance, if he.
Speaker 3: You want him to make more drop glasses. Yeah, that's what I was and that was gonna be.
Speaker 5: There's a chance, if there's a chance, but not not if not, if you know, Uncle, I have to just because I have these customers dead are asking them.
Speaker 3: It's been a real hit. It was a big hit. But I like the idea that's exclusive. It's a very exclusive item. It's gonna be collectible one day.
Speaker 6: Hold on, but say that thought.
Speaker 3: Okay, we have a customer.
Speaker 6: A phone on, ringing on Ahill what they uncle?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 8: Go ahead, Hey uncle, it's saam Ida Lead.
Speaker 14: How you doing?
Speaker 8: Ay?
Speaker 16: Aaron?
Speaker 8: How you doing?
Speaker 3: Hey? Sam? What's up.
Speaker 5: Now?
Speaker 6: Did you send him?
Speaker 3: What's up? Sam? Did you get a drop glass?
Speaker 6: I asked you that I just send it out.
Speaker 8: It's very nice so drinking.
Speaker 3: I gotta have something in it? Now? What are you drinking? So I have I have it.
Speaker 8: It's downstairs because I'm not going to do another shot because I had two glasses of wine already and I'm like a lightweight. Nown But I have a La Freud that I bought. It's a Scotch, so I bought it for for occasions such as these. So that's what would be in my shotglass if I was going to have another one. But it will not be probably passing out here pretty soon. But I wanted to call and say hello and wish everyone happy New Year.
Speaker 3: Awesome, man, thank you, And man, what a good choice for to put in the drop class there, Sam, that's that's awesome. That's a good choice. Uncle. Yes, Fred Scotch Scotch.
Speaker 5: I'm still hanging out with his first drop drink. That was a strong drink that he gave me.
Speaker 3: Was it.
Speaker 6: Wasn't that that first one?
Speaker 3: The white drink was not wi not wod did you think it was good? Need to be water?
Speaker 6: It looked like it.
Speaker 3: But but when I took it, boy, what got knocked out? Quick? Oh?
Speaker 14: I hear you, uncle. I don't know what happened to Aaron.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, no, you're hearing Chuck now. But where is Aaron? Let's see where did they go?
Speaker 2: Franz, I'm not hearing you. Man, it says you're there. Uh oh, all right, I'm gonna take a quick break.
Speaker 3: Sam.
Speaker 2: You and I need to talk at some point too, because it's been a weird ride lately.
Speaker 14: Uh, I'm trying to Yeah that sounds good.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean I got into a car accident on the way home from Lancer and all that.
Speaker 14: You might have not heard.
Speaker 8: Uh, yeah, no, I heard, because I mean I heard from the show.
Speaker 14: With Okay, because I'm heard everything I heard you're doing.
Speaker 8: Okay, we definitely got to catch up though, offline, definitely off the air.
Speaker 2: All right, I'm going to take a break here on the Uncle New Year's Revolution because I apparently have lost connection with Aaron for some reason.
Speaker 3: So I'm gonna try and re establish that and get back Sam. Hang on.
Speaker 2: Let me put you on hold and on the Ocelli network.
Speaker 3: Just stick.
Speaker 11: How long?
Speaker 17: Now?
Speaker 3: How long? A c worst? That's say? Okay, can you here? All right? Can you hear us chat? Yes? Sure him? After the blow right now? Okay, cool? After the interruption, year right. I don't know.
Speaker 2: You guys disappeared in the middle of talking to Sam, and then I was able to talk to Sam, but you guys weren't.
Speaker 3: You were gone, so I don't know what happened.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so our streams decoupled. So I think what happened was the jitsy stopped working for us for some reason.
Speaker 3: But luckily the stream on YouTube and all that is still going, so we never lost that, so that's good. Check a thing. No, we just broke commilia somehow. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Anyway, Sam's back on and you guys can continue. Sorry, I have no idea. You guys were just suddenly gone, and I talked to Sam for a second and said, you know what, let me put you on hold and put the show back together here.
Speaker 3: So I did. Yeah, that's I.
Speaker 5: Don't know what happened now, but we was talking. We was talking about it's getting ready for the Central time time.
Speaker 3: We're getting close to it.
Speaker 6: Yeah, we're getting close to it.
Speaker 3: It's minutes away, twenty minutes away. We've got what do you guys got?
Speaker 16: Uh?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: And you were times yeah, no, about twenty minutes away. Plus you were talking to Sam. So I put Sam back on the phone and everything all right, So there you go.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, Sam, are you there? Sam?
Speaker 14: Are you there?
Speaker 8: I am here?
Speaker 5: Yes, there, there we go. Oh, we were a little bit of up. The thing was crazy, going nuts on these phone things. That's the way it goes.
Speaker 3: But we know what to do. We know how to fix things. We're good at that's problem. I kicked job to fix things. We got as I was sitting me trying to tour it and nobody was listening. I heard you, okay, So Sam, we haven't asked you what your revolution is yet. How we Sam? Did we? I don't know no. Uh so, oh okay, I wrote down some stuff.
Speaker 8: Can you guys hear me?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Yeah, yeah, yeah, now we can.
Speaker 8: Okay, okay, sounds good. This is just totally off the cuff. But you know, for me, the big things are, I've been doing taichi a long time, so just keep doing that, get better at that, and then you know, the health everybody's got that. I saw that on the the ads while I was watching Stargate SG one earlier.
Speaker 14: It was all the ads for the you know, join the gym and all that.
Speaker 8: And I happen to be among the millions that you know, would like to be healthier.
Speaker 14: So there's that. Let's see what else?
Speaker 8: Yeah, I mean the main thing is just you know, enjoy the ride more. Just connect you know, I got my my.
Speaker 3: Wife is here.
Speaker 8: I don't know if she wants to do a shout out hello.
Speaker 14: So you know, connect with Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that kind of thing.
Speaker 8: That's that's my main revolution. Aaron and Uncle, I think so.
Speaker 3: M okay, okay, well that's pretty good. I like that. Tai Chi.
Speaker 9: Uncle.
Speaker 3: We've done tai chi on the HS watch part.
Speaker 6: We did it one one on a uh the watch party.
Speaker 8: We did what you just yeah, I just did that on I saw the video, so so that guy was pretty good. You guys should should do some training with that video more often. We'll do some tai chi together.
Speaker 6: Now, did I know somebody that does it?
Speaker 3: I might think of that. There we go. We didn't do that. We didn't even know.
Speaker 5: We didn't know who would do it until you came upset it. There we go because I didn't I didn't know who who who would do this? And I was thinking to myself, maybe in a loveolution, I'll find out, and I just did what an opportunity?
Speaker 8: Yeah sounds good, we'll do it on. Goat mountain all like picturesque for Instagram.
Speaker 3: There we go, Yeah, go mountain your lands? Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, you know goun Come on, yeah, I know it's good mountain.
Speaker 5: We have to get I want to see that. We have to get where exactly inside mountain?
Speaker 3: You want to like dig inside the center of it.
Speaker 6: I want to see what it looks like.
Speaker 3: You want. Well, it's very rocky, a lot of rocks on it. I know.
Speaker 6: I in swine.
Speaker 3: Well there are there actually are old.
Speaker 4: Vine tunnels that you can climb down in. I don't think I would want to actually go in one, but they.
Speaker 6: Are see just to see if it's if it's emptied.
Speaker 3: You wonder if there's gold in it. Maybe possible. You don't walk in those saints. You can never know what you're find.
Speaker 4: You're not the first one to hope that there would be I can say that. So you know people had looked in there. Uh, maybe we should. I'd like to dig another hole under giant rock and live under it, like Frank Kritzen.
Speaker 3: That's what we need to do. Rebuild the old room he had going on downe there. That's that's where the action is.
Speaker 18: Yeah, I know what it was.
Speaker 3: I know exactly where it was. Yeah, all right, Well Sam, do you want to stick around her? Do you do? You need to get going now too? Oh? Do you need to get going?
Speaker 8: Yeah, I'll probably head out because I'm I'm gonna go to bed. It's like twelve forty here and U. But yeah, it was good to check in, and I'm glad.
Speaker 14: To be able to call in.
Speaker 8: And thanks Chuck for resolving the technical difficulties. Chuck, I will I will give you a call soon too, because I know we got to catch up.
Speaker 14: We're overdue.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we got it. We got a few things can't wait to do it. All right, sounds good.
Speaker 8: We'll happy New Year, and thank you again, and thanks Creative Accidents. Shout out to Creative Accident because that drops glass is awesome so much appreciate it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, all right, take care.
Speaker 8: Okay, good night, y'all, take care.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he goes Uncle Sam. I'd let he's been on the show before too. He's a he's a good friend, friend of the show, good guy, good callers tonight.
Speaker 3: Uncle.
Speaker 6: The only one guy I haven't heard yet.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know who he is. There's that's Oh pig Man. You're right, pig Man has not called in yet.
Speaker 6: He's he's another one and.
Speaker 3: Oh Guzzleman, so so we stamn hood goes too. Yet we're waiting on calls from Pigman and Guzzleman. We've heard everybody else that we know other than those.
Speaker 4: Two guys who are good Bret buddies of ours. But I'm sure that they'll call in. Uh, And anybody who happens to be listening out can't call in and join us. Three one nine five seven five zero one six call in. Let us know what you're doing tonight. We'd like to hear the report from wherever you are, what you're doing, what you're drinking, and what your revolution is. So call in and let us know and you can be a part of Uncle's ne Yar's revolution. Twenty twenty six. We're counting down minutes. Looks like thirteen of them until Central time zone.
Speaker 3: So it's keviny for the honeymoon. Chuck.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we're getting our Tennessee honey shot. This is going to be the true true test of.
Speaker 3: Uncle the drop class with you. Did you have this? I don't remember having this.
Speaker 5: You're going to be surprised if it doesn't hit the plane, because that one I had just a minute ago hit the plane and boom knocked.
Speaker 3: You out your white drink that wasn't water.
Speaker 6: Oh man, I'm surprising what this is going to take. You know this ain't water, that's for sure.
Speaker 5: I know that's for sure. This is no way you do with him with these drop glasses. What's that these little glasses with this little bit to put the whole thing in like they do to cowboys shows, Get some beer and get some whistas and drink it down. You got to drink them down fast. You gotta learn how to drink these things.
Speaker 3: I should have I've got the electric guitar. I need the acoustic to play a Cowboys song. You do a little Cowboys song here by the old campfire, giddy up eha style, something like that. Well, it's probably best that we don't. Just drinking will be good? Oh cool, Chuck? Do we still have why on the line? Is he there? Why? Is why there? I think he dropped off? Okay, he dropped off there. He hung in there for a long time. Why just I'll give a message of him leaving. Why thank you for calling in. It was great to have you. Thank for you for sticking around for so long.
Speaker 4: And I've been meaning to set up an actual show with him to return to the interur of transitions and I'll call out.
Speaker 3: Hear that going on to New Year. Yeah he's on your show. Yeah yeah, I've had him on the show a couple of times.
Speaker 4: He did write a new article that I haven't read yet, but I was gonna after I did him back on the show.
Speaker 3: So maybe we'll do that. I know he said he's not going to do any new articles for the New Year, but maybe I'll still have him on anyway, always been, he's a great guest for this past year. So it's great to have him to show up for the revolution.
Speaker 5: You know, I like to hear the daughter of the passing of Lainbow, the daughter if she ever comes on.
Speaker 3: Yo, Semity Bear's daughter.
Speaker 5: Yeah, if she's interested a being to want a tour, Yeah, we are there.
Speaker 3: Want we have had a bear basket.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we haven't heard anything from We haven't heard anything from them in years.
Speaker 3: So I just one doing it.
Speaker 4: I could I could try to because we're not going to hear from them unless we reach out to them. I could try to find her and send her a message and see if if she answers.
Speaker 5: I haven't done that, and maybe maybe you gotta do that shot because I wanted to talk to some ladies on the show.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and I first signs in it because he passed. But I like the year some ladies on it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no on my shows, so try that, you know.
Speaker 6: I had a emolution should be then I.
Speaker 2: Had a thought of as we get into the last ten minutes of this hour and we're gonna we're gonna do the Tennessee honey, hear those booms?
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 2: Anyways, I had a thought and why not try for some of the lady wrestlers because there's a lot more lady wrestlers now and.
Speaker 6: Oh well we'll do that too.
Speaker 5: Then there are, But can we trust to do them though they get in touch with them, is what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Side but Sidekick has never tried to reach out to the lady wrestlers.
Speaker 3: I don't think I yeah, yeah, I don't think I remember reaching out.
Speaker 6: No, that's try one. I can try one.
Speaker 3: I can give it a shot and see if anybody answers.
Speaker 4: Yeah, especially you know what, I've even like contacted people that do their own like backyard wrestling. I feel like I always have trouble even with like the people that do like their own little like small time stuff. But I can give it a shot. See if they get back to me, and we'll see, we'll see how things go. Mind up some guests in this new year coming up. But yeah, let's yeah, we've got nine minutes now, so we are closing in on this one. I'm trying to see if we've missed any chat.
Speaker 3: No, it looks like we're pretty up to date with the chat here.
Speaker 5: It looks like we're good to go on that crazy Accident's got his honey thing lady.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, Crazy Accents do you have her? I'm sure he does. He's ever in Neo Chelli chat crazy accents.
Speaker 6: Get it ready because yours is Nick.
Speaker 3: It looks like he does, So prepare yourself. We're about to celebrate here. Is It's going to be good.
Speaker 4: We do have open phone lines because everybody has come and gone so far, but we we'd love to hear from anybody else and that wants to talk three seven five.
Speaker 3: Zero one six. Maybe you want to ring in the Central time zone the year with us, that'd be cool.
Speaker 2: And a big question, where is James because isn't it like Central time for him? Isn't that like isn't this his New Year's time? Or am I off because Michigan isn't Michigan in Central or No.
Speaker 3: No, that's that's still East cussed. That's still East cuss. So he's already in the new year. Jimmy James, Yeah, wow.
Speaker 6: Oh James, Yeah, I haven't heard from that.
Speaker 3: And actually I never heard. I never got an email from Jimmy to send him a drop class, so I didn't. I never got an email fro him, so he didn't.
Speaker 16: No.
Speaker 3: I told him to send me an email. I never saw one. I don't think it fell on the spam folding there.
Speaker 2: I forwarded hold on sidekick because I forwarded it to you and I saw him send you a PO box.
Speaker 3: He did, Yeah, didn't Did you email me that? Shock? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Remember I said I was late. I missed your message earlier in the day because you want to.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I saw you.
Speaker 4: Oh I saw that, and then I looked and I didn't see the address, but I missed it, so that I just goofed up on that.
Speaker 3: I'll send it out to him. So that's one. See, that's one of the two shot classes I got sent out.
Speaker 6: Uh uncle, So I know, I know you gotta send it out to him.
Speaker 3: I'll send that out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'll forward it. I'm going to forward it again to you right now. But he sent you the po box at the bottom of that message, So I'm forwarding it to you again right now because I thought you.
Speaker 3: Hadn't scrolled down or something. Because I looked at it because you send me that, I'm like, oh, okay, maybe the address is here. I looked over it. I ain't see it, but I must have missed it. Yeah, got it.
Speaker 6: Put you.
Speaker 3: I have the glasses someone like me to see these things. Ye get it out there. We'll get it in there. To the glasses sidekick, Yeah, no problems, Yeah he does.
Speaker 5: You still trying to find out how this honey Honey drink's gonna taste.
Speaker 3: I've been wondering about this one.
Speaker 4: We're about to find out mere minutes away. Tennessee Honey, Jack Daniels.
Speaker 2: A bit of a you're gonna have it a bit of a tradition now because the one year we tried it and everybody thought it was so good that somehow it just became like a tradition now like every every revolution, we've taken a shot of this and uh, you know, and and like we've said, oh, we don't have it this year, so okay, don't worry about it. And then Creative Accidents with the drop Glasses sent us the Tennessee Honey.
Speaker 3: Which is that yellow label? I don't know.
Speaker 2: I maybe I should go get a picture of it with the last five minutes and put it in the chat.
Speaker 3: What do you think?
Speaker 4: I know, Creative Accents is in the chat and he's showing his drop glass there, so I'm showing the image of that enter Chili dot com.
Speaker 6: So you have that pulled up, but try that put your in there if you want chuck and see what they say.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, all toll about it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, indeed, let me just check. It looks like we've been doing pretty good on the stream. Actually yeah, yeah, it's been fluctioning, but it's going strong, still still going.
Speaker 3: We're on twitch run you.
Speaker 12: M l.
Speaker 6: That's over fifty MILLI on this honey?
Speaker 3: Okay, this honey? How much we're gonna have of it? Okaya? No, yeah, knock out. It's on the bottom. I see that. I see that. Yeah, it's actually in relief, plastic relief there at the bottom. Okay, that's good to know it. So we'll drink that. Okay, cool generous show. Yeah you do like Jack Daniels. That's your favorite drink though, Jack, Oh, you know, definitely.
Speaker 2: I like just the regular one, But I mean my favorite, obviously is the Gentleman Jacket's a little smoother, a little nicer. But this is very good for a special occasion. I don't know if I would drink it any time, but special occasion.
Speaker 3: I like the honey one. Yeah. Well, these things are little ones.
Speaker 6: I could take this whole peat on my drop class.
Speaker 5: And fill it because they're the smaller ones of course, because you have the bigger ones, you just have to drink them once in a time.
Speaker 3: Dude, Man, I'm going to the live feed of Times Square and it is uh, it's closed down.
Speaker 4: They're closing down shop there. There's only a couple of people kind of cleaning up the street. Nobody's in the street.
Speaker 3: Just like last year. They do a quick job of it. They get out of there quick. Yeah, another seat, they're gone.
Speaker 2: See when Uncle was, when Uncle was younger, and when I was a little kid, they would keep that going till almost daylight. You know, people were just partying in Times all night.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I remember it too, I do.
Speaker 5: I remember that and sat there watched it and people were just singing along, having a good old time, drinking.
Speaker 6: Away and having what you were just saying. And boom, but now it comes and then go everybody cleans it up.
Speaker 2: Right because in a regular bar, see in a regular bar in New York City. Again, I don't know about lately because I haven't been there in years, But in a regular bar in New York City, it used to be open till four am. Anyway, a lot of bars were till four am because they were allowed to. And so you know, you only had a couple more hours till daylight. And some of us knew where there was like after hours places, and you would go, you know, to a little legal drinking spot and charge you They charge a lot of money for like a can of beer and this kind of thing. But the thing is is that the regular legal places were op until four am anyway, So New Year's Eve people would be in the bars till four am and then spill back out in the Times Square and just keep it going until you know, like daylight started chasing them away. It was crazy, but you know they don't do that anymore. Yeah, I guess it's a different day.
Speaker 6: We went to Orange. We went to this ball.
Speaker 3: We went to a bar in the city of Orange. Sure, yeah, we went to a bar. What was it? I forgot what are you talking about? Was it the one off a Chapman? Yeah? Yeah, yeah, yeah, what was the name of that place? I know what you're talking about, but yes I do.
Speaker 6: It was nice, ladies.
Speaker 3: We were sitting in the Yeah, I remember being there once, was one of your Yes.
Speaker 5: Yes, there was a lot of Columbus boys and they said, hey, let's go joining to have a drink.
Speaker 6: So all of us after after we did what we were doing, we all went to the ball.
Speaker 3: Once I went there. One time.
Speaker 4: One we've got so we got one minute left, so I we need we need to open these and put them in our drop class.
Speaker 8: Put these things in the drop list.
Speaker 3: I was just gonna say, it's time to pour it, because here we go.
Speaker 2: We got one minute left, like you said, a little less now and uh yeah, we'll be uh we'll be wishing happy New Year to the Central time zone.
Speaker 3: And that means we're halfway done with this show. So you know, they had a point.
Speaker 2: That's right, and random death metaler just showed up and said, I just made it to get here, you know. So there's random death medler just showing up.
Speaker 3: Uh, but drop class. He does have a drop class. I should I sent him one? You should have? All right? Cool, all right, So here we are, Yeah, ten seconds left in the countdown, uncle.
Speaker 6: Like crazy accents. Here's your drink.
Speaker 3: There we go. We're seconds away, second away, very exciting.
Speaker 2: And according to my clock, it is time to drink.
Speaker 3: I do. That is good? That's nice. Yeah, yeah, yeah, I like that. I like that. One shock I do? Whoa what do you think? Uncle?
Speaker 6: Good stronger than the other one, stronger than the white woe. Oh wow, you got to understand how to drink Mickey strup glasses.
Speaker 3: Man, Did I do it wrong?
Speaker 6: I don't know, but I had my drink and you didn't watch me.
Speaker 3: School boy.
Speaker 5: School boy didn't understand how to drink. These town boys take a drink close down, got fisty. You gotta understand how to do it.
Speaker 3: I'm trying.
Speaker 6: I don't watch you because I'm drinking wine.
Speaker 3: Well, I did finish mine.
Speaker 6: I finished mine.
Speaker 3: It's gone.
Speaker 14: She did, it's gone.
Speaker 3: Well, you give me some to shoot for her? Uncle?
Speaker 5: Yeah, leun it loan d class quick watching your drop glass, drop it down?
Speaker 3: Okay, you're gonna learn that.
Speaker 6: Next year's revolution. Yeah, try it and see if it works.
Speaker 4: Ought to remember, I ought to remember. My stomach is literally warming up. I can feel it in there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, it is doing that. You're not having a problem with the toe up or anything you find?
Speaker 14: No, okay, because.
Speaker 5: Because that's a couple of times you go into the bathroom, you know what happens there.
Speaker 3: No, No, I should be fine. I'm taking it easy. I'm doing just a shot an hour and nothing in between. I think it's gonna be just fine.
Speaker 9: Unclau.
Speaker 3: What have we got? Ope it there?
Speaker 12: Uh?
Speaker 3: Well this is my old fashion, the pre mix old fashion. We haven't opened it yet.
Speaker 4: Well I had a That's what who I had for the first hour was a shot of this was well, that was my sleight of hand trick.
Speaker 3: I'm a regular magician.
Speaker 6: Yeah, opened up. Got to drink these things down. This is New Year's your evolution. You drink the drinks. Presto change understand how you drink the drinks. No, I don't get things drinks and you put them down?
Speaker 3: This one?
Speaker 4: Yeah, where you see this? Whole time, I've been putting mine up. I've been putting it up up, up, up high. But what you're saying is it really needs.
Speaker 6: To go down instead of a correct I don't know where the other one went to.
Speaker 3: Somewhere they went away. It's gone. Let me go to the OCHELLI chat is Medler in there?
Speaker 9: These things?
Speaker 14: Oh there he is?
Speaker 3: Yeah, what's up? What's up? Man?
Speaker 4: It's good to see you. It looks like he dropped his picture and there. Yeah, it's it's glad to have you part of the revolution man.
Speaker 3: And of course, if you want to call in or anybody for that matter, that the lines are open three one nine five seven five zero one six, call up. Let us know what you're doing, how you're celebrating, what your revolution is. I did.
Speaker 4: I was getting a hold of Kevin Key. That are our guests that we had on from uh Bombay Beach.
Speaker 3: See uncle.
Speaker 4: I've been talking to him quite a bit and he said he might call in tonight, but he was busy, but he might be able to call in for a little bit.
Speaker 3: They're doing fireworks, I think you said, oh yeah, yeah, I would see can I can see that?
Speaker 4: Yeah, they're doing them out there, So I said, yeah, call in if you can. So, if we're lucky, we'll hear from Kevin Kevin Litz Kevin.
Speaker 3: You may know him from U tic Tac. You should be following him. He's got a great tic tac uncle. The podcast at TikTok, what's happening in their showing my mic go off? Actually, okay, okay, I'm sorry. I thought I heard you doing something, but hang it, let's see her. It looks like we got what we got left there now. Oh uh amisa O two in the chat is saying that I'm going to throw up that's what she thinks. She thinks, ha ha ha, sidekick gonna puke. Oh, you didn't have the wine.
Speaker 12: He didn't have the wine to do that, because you don't like the one wine does not agree with. He can't get hindle the wines. If it was a wine in his thing, it'd being a toilet. I show'd being a tool.
Speaker 3: That's true. Yeah, it's wine. It just never has agreed with me too well. I honestly do better. If I were just drinking regular like whiskey or tequila or vodka, some kind of spirit, some sort of hard alcohol. I just drank shots all night, I could have quite a few and not get sick. But if I throw wine, if I drink wine, if I drink ice beer, that gets me too bad. Ice beer and wine give me hangovers and make me sick. What else makes me sick? Ice beer is the worst? Yeah?
Speaker 6: That on the is that on the tap?
Speaker 3: What is it?
Speaker 6: Ice?
Speaker 3: You know? It's it's just a different it's like a higher alcohol level. They brew it different. They call it like you know, each ri a beer. It's there's like bud ice. I have natural ice. I never tasted that keystone ice. I don't think I got myself a big trouble. One son called on, got a go on the uncle ahead. We're gonna call.
Speaker 1: Oh my goodness, its quick, Hey goods, Jimmy.
Speaker 3: Great to have you, man. How's your mountain? How's your mountain? Dew?
Speaker 6: I know that's when he drinks.
Speaker 3: It is.
Speaker 1: That's good. It's pretty good, good and cold.
Speaker 3: We we just hit two mountain tomes. We did Santo and East. Yeah to what do you know is that it?
Speaker 19: Uh?
Speaker 3: Yeah, we've done two time zones. We're gonna come up on mountain here in a little less than an hour. We're gonna hit mountain.
Speaker 5: And then I had that at this yeah, yeah, yeah, I'll do my pre mixed drink old fashion.
Speaker 3: You can have a two.
Speaker 4: There was plenty for us to share, Uncle Jimmy. I have to apologize. I somehow in the fray of our emails, I didn't see your address to send the drop class out.
Speaker 3: But I'm gonna send you one. It's gonna be a little late for the revolution, but I will send you that, so my apologies, sir.
Speaker 1: Well, I've been listening. I got a couple of questions.
Speaker 3: What was that?
Speaker 1: Someone said something about Ozzie and a curse.
Speaker 3: That was why.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it was just talking about how he had been on the show this past year. Then he mentioned something about Ozzy, and then he thought maybe he made Chuck mad.
Speaker 3: But it's it was a whole lot of whatever, and so.
Speaker 4: Why tonight was saying something about he was kind of taking seriously the sort of.
Speaker 3: Like character that Ozzy, the stage character that Ozzi played. He's kind of like taking it about that curse. He probably more seriously than it is. Right.
Speaker 2: He thought that he had bad mouthed Ozzy on the show and then he had died right after. So he said maybe I cursed him somehow and or some kind of curse was going to come back at him or something. I said, it's no curses or anything. It was just bound to happen, you know. And he was like, oh, okay, Well he was into all that stuff, and I'm like, hey, not really. You know, there's theatrics and then there's you know, the real guy. The real guy wasn't into all that, not really, you know. Yeah, it was just a stage thing, that's all. That's all that happened there. It was just kind of like, you know, him kind of believe in the hype, the myth, you know, Jimmy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Actually his dad told him to do a lot of that. He said, hey, if people want to buy into this crap, just lean into it.
Speaker 3: Yeah. His father was actually very supportive of him. That's cool. Face these things. Well, this is that sounds like a slab definitely worked out.
Speaker 1: Can anyone explain to me why kids are screaming and yelling when someone says sixty seven? What's it all about?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, Jimmy, I wouldn't worry too much about that. That's one of those catchphrases that's on his way out. I think my kids are telling me that that that's over now, but they definitely were into that this past year.
Speaker 3: It's one of those meme phrases that Jen alphas especially, he really likes.
Speaker 4: We Also, I'll mention I see Rhysm in the chat. Rhysm's here, He's saying, how are we doing? Are we drinking tonight? The answer is we're doing good, and yes, we were drinking every hour on the hour as we go to different time zones.
Speaker 3: Rihysm.
Speaker 4: I was mentioning earlier the advice he gave me about kick and twitch, and uncle is very excited about that.
Speaker 3: So it's good to have you here.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I sort of like to have sort of knock it out for our talk show, but maybe leave it for the game show for our games.
Speaker 3: But other than that, chickens not no more to be on my talk show.
Speaker 4: But uncle to what Jimmy was saying, do you do you remember the six to seventh thing? Did you hear the kids saying?
Speaker 6: I heard him say six seven. I kept asking them what does it mean? I'm in this thing?
Speaker 3: Bug me. I don't know what it meant, and I want to know what it meant. Oh you do? So did I answer your question, Jimmy? Or is that make two at all? Yeah?
Speaker 2: The sad part, Jimmy, is that it doesn't really have a meaning. That's the sad part is there's no meaning to it.
Speaker 3: It's just like, no, it don't.
Speaker 2: It's them pretending that they're reacting to something like we used to react to anytime somebody would say sixty nine, you go sixty nine, you know, and people would get excited like children. So these children decided they were going to react to sixty seven, which has no meaning, and they just did it all the time. So even if people were counting and they were like five, six, seven, oh, sixty seven, you know, like no reason. It was just a pointless thing, and I don't know how it grew. That's a weird phenomena though, right, Aaron.
Speaker 3: Ye, it's I mean that's part of the Internet age, digital culture and memes, and yeah, the youngest generations are tapped into that stuff.
Speaker 4: I will tell you, like all that that memes stuff that they they live and breathe it. And if you go on Roadblocks, the the video game, all that stuff is like replete across that whole platform is crazy and these are little kids playing this stuff. So you better take memes and all that stuff seriously because you know, that's that's what the kids are living. So let's say to all that, Jimmy, are we are we learning something here?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I learned that sixty seven has no meaning?
Speaker 3: Right, Yeah, don't have moment. Very good. You're up on things now, Jimmy, well done. No, we like to over explain things here, I know I do. Uncle.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's good, good advice. You know, I still want to know some things myself.
Speaker 3: Yeah, No, some stuff gets confusing nowadays.
Speaker 2: You know what's terrible about roadblocks, guys, is that they're right now the process of paying off like tens of millions of dollars, like I think one hundred million dollars almost to like people that are complaining about you know, they're they're like kids being like a stalk on their platform and stuff which they're trying to share, right that they're paying millions and millions of dollars like all over the country in lawsuits left and right because they I believe it.
Speaker 3: Platform. Yeah, it's crazy. I believe it. That platform is just asking for trouble.
Speaker 4: There's it's it's scary, like my kids play it, but I'm always on like, Look, we always tell them like if you don't know who's on the other end, don't tell them anything.
Speaker 3: Like if you don't know who's on the other end on the chat, make sure you don't say anything that lets them know who you are, where you live and that kind of stuff.
Speaker 4: Okay, so they understand that staff, but I guarantee you those people are all over the place on that thing, like doing all sorts of evil things.
Speaker 3: They're gonna turn somebody, you know, they could if they're not.
Speaker 5: If they if they get some kind of smart and playing in their heads, they can tune a kid into them.
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, exactly.
Speaker 6: I mean that could be and that could be dangerous.
Speaker 3: That's what we're trying to avoid.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but uncle, on a lighter note that we still have rhythm there now, I let rhysthm know uncle, uh, I asked for you if he knew about because you want me to ask him if he knows about Beavis doing cornholio?
Speaker 14: Isn't that right?
Speaker 3: They are? Who do whodio? Yeah?
Speaker 6: That kind of boy. Now, these these guys are two crazy fellas.
Speaker 14: They are.
Speaker 5: Butthead and beat Us, beat Us and butt Head let me tell you something. Well, we're talking about him then too. We will had a last doom set up with those two.
Speaker 3: That was years ago.
Speaker 6: That was years agoes back in Halloween.
Speaker 3: I don't know what year was that, you know, oh man, that was when we were still living in Orange.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that was when we were living in Orange. I remember and and I was beat Us and he was what Buttead?
Speaker 3: Or was I? But hed you was Beatish? I don't know. I can't there you go, that's how that was.
Speaker 6: I was fro but but listen to the voice of beat Us.
Speaker 3: Yeah, when he does cornholy no, no, the other guy? What was that but butt Head all right, that's him. Uh, I was the other guy beat for beat us for your information. Forgot about that.
Speaker 6: Hold out got hurry out hour.
Speaker 3: Yeah. So actually, if you go back on the Uncle Instagram, I think you'll see him too.
Speaker 4: It's like one of the first, if not the first picture on Instagram was us as Beavis and butt Head.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you'll see him in there all the way back.
Speaker 6: We did make a costume. We did take a thing film for that.
Speaker 3: We did. It's on Instagram. Yeah, and it's look back at Instagram. What's that annoying?
Speaker 5: I'm talking, donad my head, but head, that's quietest.
Speaker 3: That's him.
Speaker 6: I bet us calm down. I'm tying to toll them.
Speaker 3: I'm talking.
Speaker 6: It's not talking at me.
Speaker 3: Thirsty babies.
Speaker 6: We're going babus went to what did we do with this TV? That's him?
Speaker 5: Yeah, so we we were costumed and you were. That's so if you want to see it, it's there.
Speaker 3: Check it out. Check it out. You're gonna want to go back in the Instagram at Uncle podcast. Yeah, Uncle one guest on Instagram. You'll see it. Then you need to do that. Go look at it.
Speaker 4: So we're live here with Uncle's New Year's Revolution. We're taking calls. You can call in uh to see here's.
Speaker 3: Three one nine five to seventy five zero one six is the number. So call and join us. We do have Jimmy on the line. Ain't you still there? Uncle? Do we have a mean? Ask him a revolution? Did we? Oh? No, Jimmy, what is your revolution? Well we're thinking about it.
Speaker 20: WHOA the one thing I need to get back into Bloodiesure we go exercise?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 3: Very good? You do it too?
Speaker 4: Yeah, Sam, i'd let does tai chi? We just learned that earlier tonight. It's plus for you. Uh, Jimmy, that's your exercise of choice.
Speaker 9: Yeah, and theory.
Speaker 14: I you know, I signed up for it. But the morning last I just.
Speaker 5: Money.
Speaker 3: It's hard to wake up. It is definitely hard to wake up for that sort of thing. Uncle. It's good exercising. Uncle. Do you have a special exercise you do? I'm not quite sure.
Speaker 5: Well, I've been doing the exercises on this arm, physical therapy.
Speaker 6: Philip stuff and working on it, and it's got up to.
Speaker 3: About there's that high, that high now, but what I have.
Speaker 6: To do is hold my hand up. Not quite be able to do it.
Speaker 1: On it own.
Speaker 3: Raise your hand something like that. That's all.
Speaker 4: Yeah, okay, cool, raise it up, raise your hands everybody. Uh, I'm in the same boat, uncle. I'm not sure if anybody knows, but I'm wearing a tendonitis brace.
Speaker 3: What is that? It's a brace.
Speaker 4: I even knew what that was, so I got problems like you do too, Like I don't know you had that same well, I have ten. It's a different one than you have, but it's a similar thing where your arm is all goofed up. It's been like this for a while now.
Speaker 3: I don't know if there's a physical therapy and open it. The brace helps, Yes, I don't know if there's anything I can do to make it go away or not.
Speaker 6: The first be like me.
Speaker 3: Maybe you mean.
Speaker 6: I take it easy, butt head.
Speaker 3: I can't talk in front of but I beat us. Okay, Chuck, I know I think it is. That's not Mike judge charge. I think Chuck is doing it because I can tell his CD. I mean it's bouncing back and forth on the screen. Got That's how I can tell I'm busted. We're doing pretty good.
Speaker 4: Uh uh, uncle, are you feeling the effects of Jack Daniels Tennessee.
Speaker 3: Honey, do you feel a little.
Speaker 6: It's catching it, It's catching me.
Speaker 3: It is, OK.
Speaker 6: Got I feel because I'm wonder what it does? Is it relaxes me?
Speaker 5: Could drink some of this stuff and a new evolution and take it drinks and it's relaxing after a few minutes.
Speaker 6: It takes a few minutes, though.
Speaker 3: It's working to kick in. That's definitely kicking in. I would say, Yeah, still in this job. I'm feeling good and ready for this last drink. Here for the drops. Well, we've got We've got two more hours to ring in the New York yet, Uncle, we've got us. The next one is mountain time. That's us. No, oh mean we got another too?
Speaker 5: What this this bottom might be gone by that time, Well, probably will be when I drink.
Speaker 6: Hell, I drink it.
Speaker 3: You drink them down, not up, down, You drink that thing down. I got to teach you how to do I know drop classes. See, I remember to understand how to do them. I know. I'm trying to. I'm trying to remember this stuff down not up. Yes, take notes, everybody, Yeah, take notes, got drink them down? Uncle, have you been keeping track? Have you counted the number of callers we've had tonight. That's a good point. How many has it been? It's been worn too, been more than three, been more than four? Four? Has it been five? Well, we got we're counting everybody.
Speaker 5: Might have been eight, eight, It might have been eight, might be eight, six or seven or eight somewhere in there.
Speaker 3: Because we who we didn't.
Speaker 5: Hear yet was Ed.
Speaker 3: Yes, we haven't yet, and I and I had the ship the show. Well, you know what. Ed is in the same time zone as we are, so maybe maybe he's waiting. He could be working, or maybe he's waiting to call in for our shared time zone, and might be it could be, it could be. Let me actually go to the o'chelly chat on the stream here so we see if he has said anything. Oh, it looks like he's the last person to say something. What do you say? Let's see he.
Speaker 4: Says, glad you different TwixT a ball cap and a hat. I of course wear both as well. This is him and creative accents having a conversation about hats.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm not looking at it. What is the difference between a ball cap and a hat?
Speaker 3: I mean, is there a difference? I usually do ball caps but do have a cowboy hat.
Speaker 4: Okay, so they're saying, if I understand this, that the baseball style hat is a baseball cap, and it's called I guess the proper name for it is a cap, a baseball cap, and that can encapsulate all different other things that don't have a baseball log on it.
Speaker 3: But if you get any other kind of hat, like.
Speaker 4: A top hat or a cowboy hat, like creative accents to saying that is a hat, or a derby hat is a hat. A padora would be a hat. But I guess those are true hats.
Speaker 2: I dispute this because there's something called a snapcap, right, which has nothing to do with baseball.
Speaker 3: A snapcap, you know what I'm talking about?
Speaker 4: Those hats that yeah, but that's but that's like a baseball style cap. It's a certain it's got the snap back on it, but still looks like it's got the brim it's got it's it's the same design except for the snap back.
Speaker 3: It's not fitted or what that hat that has.
Speaker 2: It's still that hat existed long before baseball even.
Speaker 4: Huh didn't Are you sure about that, chuck, because baseball has been around a while.
Speaker 2: I'm almost certain that its before baseball technically was invented, if you take the idea that happen or Doubleday invented baseball in America. Jimmy James, what do you say to this, did the bab did the snapcap exist before baseball or not?
Speaker 1: Now, when you say snapcap, you mean one where the bill actually snaps to the back.
Speaker 2: Well, that's what they look like, right, and it doesn't usually snap to the like the bill snaps to the top of the hat.
Speaker 1: Are we talking newsboys style or we talk an actual ball cap style?
Speaker 3: How big of a bill?
Speaker 2: That's what I'm saying, Like the newsboy style, Like the newsboy style, one new newsboy.
Speaker 3: Wait a minute, that's the.
Speaker 9: Cap.
Speaker 3: I don't know. Wait go ahead, Jimmy, I'm sorry, go ahead.
Speaker 21: No, I was just gonna say the newsboy once been around since at least eighteen hundreds, eighteen sixties, fifties, forties.
Speaker 3: I don't know if that thing is called a cap or not. I know what you're talking about, Chuck. That's like uncle has one of those hats.
Speaker 4: Actually, I know contemporary wise, that guy that goes by Nardwar who interviews like different bands.
Speaker 3: He is always wearing those style of hats.
Speaker 4: I also remember personally guitar man, who is a guy who wasn't homeless in Carlisle, PA, but he was like he lived in the Molly Pitcher motel.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 4: He would always be wearing one of those hats. He was always sit on the bench downtown in Carlisle.
Speaker 3: He was. I have some.
Speaker 4: He's an interesting character Rainway, I remember him wearing one. I remember Brian Johnson from ac DC wears one of these things.
Speaker 5: Oh, yes, you know that style of hat now remember yes, uncle on, Yeah, oh that one at.
Speaker 6: My father's hat.
Speaker 3: I guess, so is that when we talk about I know I have one of them.
Speaker 6: If that's what we're talking about.
Speaker 3: I don't know what style of hat or cap that is, but that's different.
Speaker 6: That's oh that's a completely different from a baseball cap or hat.
Speaker 3: I tell you one thing. The ladies like them. Oh there we go.
Speaker 5: I mean, man, every time I wore the first time I wanted the two when he has said that's a nice hat.
Speaker 2: Here's what I found on the internet, just real quick. The first flat cap. They're calling it a flat cap. The flat cap was invent fourteenth century in northern England.
Speaker 6: Okay, that could be true.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, oh it says Phase Shifters saying.
Speaker 4: Chuck a hat has a brim all around, that's a snapcat cap Chuck.
Speaker 3: And then random Deathbeddler is saying that Nardwar is us. That's funny, is what Nardwar? Because I brought up Nardwar. Yeah.
Speaker 4: I don't know much about the guy. I just see different videos. I soa I'm like very excited about He's onlike some sort of Canadian society today. Somehow I saw that on social media.
Speaker 3: I don't know. There's a discus why he may well be sus.
Speaker 2: Right, there's a dispute as to when baseball was invented, because Abner Doubleday is the story I always learned as a kid, and that was in eighteen thirty nine. However, there's a guy named Alexander Cartwright, which is allegedly also credited with inventing the game. Now, these are the people that settled down the rules, but obviously it was an evolution of different games. They came together over the course of a century or two. So that's the idea of baseball and how it was invented.
Speaker 1: But this type and those oh I was just gonna say it occurred to that those early baseball hats from like the turn of the previous century, you know what, they strongly resembled because they were like higher up than what we call baseball hats. Then things looked just like Civil War mats if you think about it, and that kind of makes sense. That's that's kind of like baseball really got more popular, well some supposedly, Yeah, some.
Speaker 3: Of them did.
Speaker 2: And when you're talking about the time when people just like did it as a league and stuff, a lot of these guys brought their own hats.
Speaker 3: At first, it wasn't part of the uniform just like they didn't add.
Speaker 2: Numbers to the uniforms until way later. There were no numbers on the original baseball uniforms none.
Speaker 3: That was the players, know how.
Speaker 5: I know that?
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: The first the first people they had numbers was the Yankees, and they did it by batting number, and Babe Brup was number three. And guess who number Moore was?
Speaker 3: Well, Lou Garriggton Lou Garrett, See I knew that.
Speaker 2: Okay, Yeah, anyway, the flat cap is a different kind of cap, and there are other things that they call caps that people put on their head. That's all I'm saying. So it's not everything other than a baseball cap.
Speaker 3: Is a hat. But what is a hat? Right? Dang? That sounds like a Jeopardy answer right there.
Speaker 6: That's a Jeopardy answer right away, I can tell.
Speaker 4: All right, Yeah, uh, it's what I'm not wearing right now. I do have a hat right here, but I'd get too hot if.
Speaker 3: I was wearing it. This is my COVID beanie hat, direct from Martin Porch, but I'm not wearing it now. Oh so this is exciting. We're having to find revolution here. We really having a good time. This is exciting. We only have half an hour until Mountain Time zone New Year US.
Speaker 4: That is not ours, that's the one before ours. Yeah, so we've got half an hour. It's Mountain time.
Speaker 3: Should track these time zones, that's my problem. There's too many of us, I know. That's confusing me. They need to just make the whole world just one time zone from there on.
Speaker 17: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Okay, so it's you know, like it's the middle of the morning, but it's daytime on one side of the world.
Speaker 3: So what they're still going on with this New Years stuff? Your your PM is our am who cares like we we we're sick of these time zones. It's too damn confusing. We want the same time.
Speaker 4: It's hard to book guests because you're always confused when their time zone is and what you should tell them.
Speaker 6: The coul what a problem is. It's one hang to take out when you get some people.
Speaker 2: Like right now, the sun is coming out on January first in Germany where we have a couple of listeners tonight and uh and yeah, jim you guys are still waiting for the new year to.
Speaker 3: Happen, right, yeah, yeah, yeah, something like that. Yeah for sure. Yeah, we're getting computer Oh yeah, Chuck.
Speaker 1: I'm convinced now that Hitler did die, so I can fresh easy on that one. I do believe he is dead and he did die in that bunk.
Speaker 2: I believe you, but I still haven't seen show. You know, send me the stuff that you found, because I'd love to see it. I'm gonna put you on hold, Jimmy, though, because you got you guys have another caller that you had requested earlier, so I'm gonna put him on.
Speaker 3: With Oh okay, hang in there, Jimmy.
Speaker 5: We'll be on the phone with the with the uncle one.
Speaker 3: Go ahead.
Speaker 16: Well, I men, with the baseball talk and the hat talk, you drew me in a little early, little earlier than I was gonna call. But uh, yeah, Jimmy was right on. I think about uh, the baseball, you know, and when it began, and I there is a thing. Uh there's a guy who I can't say his name right now, but he wrote a recent kind of authoritative history on baseball and he concluded that the origin of baseball, the double day and the cart right and all of that, uh, that those are speculative and we don't really know the true origin of baseball. But uh, I think it was Jimmy said something about during the Civil War they were playing baseball, something like baseball, and that I do know. So, yeah, baseball goes back earlier than the you know what we've been taught. Yeah, but we don't really know it's origin.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: No, what's great about this that is I agree with all of it because Doubleday came up with rules right, which they didn't have before.
Speaker 14: They just kind of made them up waiting for.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 14: And the thing is the game did definitely and.
Speaker 2: It evolved from a bunch of stuff including rounders and what do you call that cricket and what.
Speaker 16: They do in your in Britain? Yeah, cricket. Yeah, but it's they had elements of all of those, but it was unique and uh, I think I brought this up before, but it also has a very distinct uh freemasonry element. If you just look at the infield, it's the free Mason symbol turned upside down with the calipers of the compass opened a little bit.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: The square and the compass just very obvious. If you put a square in a compass together, you can.
Speaker 16: And it just looks like a baseball infield. If you look at that basic uh, turn turn it upside down and open the compass point the compass needles, and you've got a baseball infield with the free Mason symbol.
Speaker 3: Yeah, almost exactly.
Speaker 2: The compass, the compass and the square together the is from home plate on and then the compass part that's certainly got that round is that round area outside of you know, that weird round dirt area where the base.
Speaker 3: Yeah and there boom. That's it.
Speaker 16: So there's I've sent you guys that article, both of you and Aaron. I thought Aaron would do like an expose on the esoteric nature of baseball, but he never did.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm waiting. Aeronailed me that I still have that material. You sent it to me, and it's cool. Yeah, it's great you sent me Like that's years ago.
Speaker 9: I sent you that.
Speaker 16: Get Do I believe I sent one to Chuck to you just because I know he's a baseball fan? Then?
Speaker 3: Yeah? No, you know what's what?
Speaker 16: Anyway?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 16: And the hat, I think a hat has a brim all the way around, and I wear both. I wear caps and hats. But Chuck, what did you call that a snap what a snap cap?
Speaker 22: Right?
Speaker 2: Well, I was calling it a snapcat, but I was wrong. I looked it up and it's a flat cap. That idea, that's what I was talking about.
Speaker 16: A flat cap, Okay, which I just thought them as newsboy caps. That's what I always call it.
Speaker 3: I've always thought.
Speaker 2: Him as Adam as the Irish and Italian immigrant hat, because there was nobody I knew that any Yeah, anybody but my family who was Irish or Italian immigrants. They all had those hats, and more than one. They had one for Sunday and they had like a couple of them that they worked in.
Speaker 3: Those kind of hat. Even my father had one, you know.
Speaker 16: Yeah, it is a classic hat or cap. It's a classic, you know, it's definitely an old style cap or hat. But I guess I differentiate a hat with a brim all the way around, you know, a full brim.
Speaker 14: Okay, I don't know.
Speaker 16: And that's just something I'm coming up with. That's not anything definitive that I have a reference for or anything.
Speaker 3: It's just I was saying that.
Speaker 2: It's just there's more than one way to call it a cap, and I know I've heard more than one thing called a cap. There's like like those sailor hats or whatever, you know, military. Oh yeah, yeah, they call them covers, right, in most cases they call them their cover.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: But I've heard some of those types of hats, not necessarily the sailor one, but you know that one that's kind of like the old classic. You know, it looks like it looks almost like the paper hats that guys used to wear in the diners on top of her head with the pointy top.
Speaker 16: Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, ye.
Speaker 3: See, there's no brim hat, no brim at all. Right, that's a hat. Also, yeah, a wool hat you.
Speaker 2: Pull on, you know, a lot of people now call them what do they call those, beanie bean?
Speaker 10: Beanie?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 16: So I wear one of those a lot up here in the cold weather, you know. So yeah, I'm always you know, my grandfather wore hats, and he always wore a brim hat because he was like a He was like a ladder day cowboy till World War One and then they lost their ranch and stuff. So but he still wore a cowboy hat and a fedora his whole life. And I kind of kept that alive because of my grandfather. But I also wear baseball hats and caps and you know, and beanies and all. I don't go out without a hat.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, I got you.
Speaker 2: I I wear hats too, but mostly I wear a base I call it a baseball hat.
Speaker 3: But the only hat I won't do.
Speaker 16: Yeah, I keep those in the car.
Speaker 14: The only hat I won't do that I've seen, including yours.
Speaker 3: You know, I appreciate it.
Speaker 16: The only hat you gave out a while back, right.
Speaker 2: The only one I will not do is you know the one, no, no brim at all, but you know, the one with the big fur flaps on it that, like you know, you only usually.
Speaker 3: See I don't do that shit style the Russian.
Speaker 2: Thing, Yeah, like that, Not the big furry Russian thing on top of the head. I'm talking about the one with the flaps on the side, like Uncle Eddie wore and Christmas Vacation.
Speaker 4: Oh you're talking about It looks like a baseball hat. It has those full down.
Speaker 3: Ear muff holders for if it's cold out.
Speaker 2: Well, I don't know if I would even remotely compare that to a baseball hat, but it's like sometimes you see them either leather or cloth, and then they got a big fur thing and the one fur flap is always like pinned up in front of the head and then the two sides come down ears Like you said, But unclead he wears it in Christmas Vacation in the movie. I'm trying to think of where else.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, okay, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 4: That's like the americanized version of what we generically think of like the Russian style true like animal pelt hat that's made out of like some sort of animal fur. It's got those fold up ear things that fold down and it's sad. That's like the americanized version of that.
Speaker 16: And I'll tell you one last thing, almost like the World War two pilots wore those kind of hats.
Speaker 3: And you know the Davy Crockett. You know the Davy Crockett.
Speaker 5: Oh yes, yes, yes, with the tail that tailte.
Speaker 3: Another animal pelt hat a hat, it's a coonskin cap.
Speaker 2: If you watch the okay, but if you watch the Honey Owners, they call it a coonskin cap right in the sixties cap and they call it cap. See, so that's not a baseball cap and there's another cap. I'm just saying it's it varies, and I'm trying to figure out why.
Speaker 3: That's all.
Speaker 9: I don't know.
Speaker 16: I don't I'm just ticking to my thing, even though I have no reference for it. Is that a true hat has a brim all the way around. Okay, And I could be wrong, but that's just my my intuition and how I kind of click classify it. Not that you can't call a ball cap a hat occasionally, I do.
Speaker 2: No, No, I just I love that these are the kind of conversations we can only have on the Uncle Show.
Speaker 16: So that's why, Yeah, where else can I couldn't have this conversation with anybody anywhere else in my life. That's why I love you guys.
Speaker 3: So much. Man, Hey, we we got the on tonight. Oh yeah, he's guys, Dodgers Jersey's.
Speaker 6: Got a shout on tonight, right, oh, Tony, Yeah.
Speaker 3: This is the Championshi.
Speaker 16: Hey, I thought, and you know what, you're rocking that thing, uncle, And you know what I recognize that is that that is the City Connect Jersey special jersey they wear on certain days. And it looks so good because the old ones they had were just dark blue and dark blue pants. It was awful. They looked like they were in pajamas, the Dodgers. But last year they changed it to the one you got and those are cool and you're rocking that baby, I saw. I got the YouTube on so I saw you looks good, brother, And.
Speaker 5: I'm still waiting on the other one. But they went out today and they said it got so loud on that that one.
Speaker 3: But we're still looking for I'm still that's right. That is a yeah, very cool, It is very awesome. It's a cool one.
Speaker 9: That for sure.
Speaker 3: That's it's a cool look.
Speaker 16: Yeah, definitely. But I don't know if you guys weren't so much into the Dodgers took them to a world series in a to pull you guys over with me. But the old City Connect it's some kind of a marketing thing they've got with something. But all the teams do it. All the teams have a City Connect uniform that they wear occasionally during the season. And the Dodger ones used to be both dark blue pants dark blue shirts, and it looked like they were playing in freaking pajamas. It was horrible. But the one that Uncle has is the new one and those are cool. Yeah, they did good changing those things, and it does.
Speaker 4: The City Connect makes sense because it says Los Angeles on it, Uncle, It says the name of the city.
Speaker 5: Los Angeles, and says on the shirt doesn't say Dodgers, but it does.
Speaker 3: Yeah it might. It doesn't say Dodgers, but just Los Angeles. Makes a point to say the name of the.
Speaker 16: City, right right, And the traditional home uniform just say Dodgers. And then the traditional road uniforms are gray and they say Los Angeles. But you know, all the teams and are mixing it up. They've all got a City Connect shirt now, and they've all got various you know, Armed Services Day shirts. You know, they want to sell merchandise. But the new Dodger City connects that the uncle has those rock those are good. I'm glad they changed it from the old ones. Yea, and yeah, I can't wait to see the siyamamotive. One man. When you get that.
Speaker 5: On a corner on the corner and it says the number seventeen, that's his number.
Speaker 3: Living legends, and I have it in the back right, Yeah, yes, it's on the back and it's on the back the number of right. So I got it back and.
Speaker 16: They kind of they kind of make the numbers look a little different too, you know, like they leave part of office. They're pretty creative. The new ones are great that you got. Yeah, they're cool looking shirts.
Speaker 3: Yeah, in my opinion, apartment knows what they're doing. They're gonna find them. They did a good job on them.
Speaker 6: I looked at it when I when I, oh, it does say la dog.
Speaker 16: It has like little yellow specks, doesn't it little yellow specks on it?
Speaker 3: Yes, yeah, it's got I love that.
Speaker 16: I think that's a good touch.
Speaker 3: This year.
Speaker 5: The corner it says a D and it's got the D shown on the corner of the shoulder.
Speaker 3: Yes that they need on the one side. That's what it says. That's what it is.
Speaker 16: Well, yeah, yeah, you need to get a Dodger cap though, you know, uncle to go with it. I recommend the low profile one because the other ones sit up pretty high. But yeah, you need to get you a Dodger cap to go with that baby.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah yeah.
Speaker 4: Hats are tough, like for me personally, since we're talking about hats like the fit of the baseball style hat, like the regular fitted hat, I personally think I look like a total bron.
Speaker 3: When my head is a weird right. I got one too, total eight.
Speaker 16: I know what you're talking about, Aaron, But they do have one they call like a low crown. It's an on field hat just like the other one, but the crown is lower and it looks much better. Yes, I finally got one of those because I had the original on field hat just has too high of a crown man and you know, it's just it's not right. I don't like it either.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, yeah, that I would have to wear that ed I think I remember, like the old style, I know you're talking about that.
Speaker 3: That would work for my head.
Speaker 4: That and those five panel hats actually fit in my head really good. I don't know if anybody knows those are, but it's a particular style of cap.
Speaker 16: Yeah, they make some older style ones, but yeah, it's an on field hat. But they I think they just called it a low crown or something like that. And that one I feel much more comfortable wearing that one.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Well, I'm glad to know that I'm not the only one with that problem. Yeah that's cool.
Speaker 16: Yeah, yeah, it's a serious business. And where and where else can we even discuss this issue? I don't know anywhere else I could go to getting an advice on any of this or anything. You guys are providing not just entertainment, but a service, a counseling service almost. Uh uh yeah.
Speaker 6: Do we remember? Do we remember the Dodger catcher?
Speaker 3: He was Will Smith? He was number seven, number seven.
Speaker 6: Do you remember what his name was?
Speaker 5: Ed?
Speaker 16: You know you're beating me. I don't. I can't tell you by just his number. How long ago?
Speaker 3: Well back? Well back, what decade on? Paul?
Speaker 16: Oh boy, not not the guy they traded to the Mets and stuff, the oh guy, the big hitter, the guy that was a slugger. Come on, Chuck, you know who I'm talking about.
Speaker 2: Wait a minute, you're talking about the one that they made the trade with the recent trade.
Speaker 16: No, no, no, earlier, the Dodgers, they didn't. I think he became a free agent and he went to He was a real plugger, and I believe.
Speaker 3: He went to the Med for some reason. SOO his number.
Speaker 16: Years ago, like in the nineties.
Speaker 3: Oh, oh, the nineties. Piazza, Piazza, that's who I'm thinking.
Speaker 16: Piazza with him uncle. That's a long time ago, though longer than ten years ago.
Speaker 3: Yes, yeah, no, not him, No, not him. I don't know what position this is. This is gonna be a trying to think.
Speaker 16: I'm trying to think.
Speaker 3: It's a tough one.
Speaker 16: I've had a few drinks here tonight. Now I'm not sure you know. I'm gonna blame it on that. Why I can't come up with any of the Dodger catchers.
Speaker 3: It's that flump.
Speaker 6: And I can't even remember his name.
Speaker 3: I think his name is Johnny Glove. No, no, Johnny Glove, give me at the Golden Glove back in seventy four.
Speaker 6: I don't even know.
Speaker 3: I don't even know what position it was. Was it you said catcher? Oh?
Speaker 5: Was it?
Speaker 16: Well, you said catcher.
Speaker 3: Now we don't know that I don't know. Yeah, I know, I know, I'm not I'm a little off. Oh god, hey, I gotta be off sometimes. Ed How about that?
Speaker 4: It's okay, rand Dodger player that doesn't play on the team anymore.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, try that.
Speaker 14: Can you do that?
Speaker 16: Yeah? Yeah, I mean he was number seven, but yeah, that's yeah, that's I'm not catching that. And you got to remember, I dropped out of baseball like in the nineties until like about two thousand and six or seven, when the Dodgers got sold to Rupert Murdoch, you know, the Fox News guy, and he just ran the team into the ground, and I dropped out of baseball for a while. I was so disgusted. So it might have been during that era, and.
Speaker 3: I might have missed him. It might have been that time. Then it might have been that time.
Speaker 16: Yeah, it might have been when I wasn't paying attention to it, just so pissed off.
Speaker 6: Don't remember he's I just don't remember his name.
Speaker 3: Let's settle this right now. Explain that I'm going to answer your question. Let's just say that it was Rupert Murdoch.
Speaker 4: There was a special game where Rupert Murdoch came on the field and actually played a game, and you're thinking of Rupert Murdoch in that special, one only time game where he was on the field and man, what a special moment that was. That's it, Huckle.
Speaker 16: How many drinks that.
Speaker 12: Name?
Speaker 5: And it was?
Speaker 3: I think you need to cut him all number? It was seven. That's all number lucky seven. My father probably knows.
Speaker 16: I don't know about this. I'll try to do some you know, I'll try to look into it online a little bit or something, look at some rosters, you know, over the next week or so, and I'll see if we can figure that out.
Speaker 3: I have a list.
Speaker 2: I have a list here of every Dodgers player that has worn number seven.
Speaker 3: So give me, oh wow, Chuck, oh man, give me a year to start with it. Just give me a general year and I'll find the guy. Can you do that? Uncle?
Speaker 16: How long ago you think? Uncle?
Speaker 12: No?
Speaker 3: When he started?
Speaker 6: The problem is, I don't know.
Speaker 16: When he started ten years ago, five years ago?
Speaker 3: You're nineteen ninety five, what nineteen ninety five. Let's say let's hit nine ninety five? Yeah, how about that hit? That one? Yeah, Chuck, Let's see what is about that time?
Speaker 2: A guy named Billy Ashley was wearing it in nineteen ninety five, Is that it?
Speaker 3: Uncle? In ninety six?
Speaker 16: I've never heard of that guy because but that's when I had dropped out.
Speaker 2: So in nineteen twenty six, Greg Gagney wore it. In ninety four, Billy Ashley again, Uh, Alphae that guy was good. Alfredo Griffin woard in nineteen ninety one. Let's see nineteen ninety eight, Paul Konerko, Jose biscay Aino Ward in two thousand.
Speaker 3: He was Oh I do know one thing. Yeah, he wasn't he was white? Oh he was a Caucasian guy. Was he he was white? He was melanin. Chad's one thing I do remember. He was white and he went seven? How about he was a melanin challenged man. Steve number seven.
Speaker 2: We know that Steve Young, Stevie, Steve jeger Ward for many years.
Speaker 3: But there we go.
Speaker 16: That's before uh, I think that's before Uncle's time of Dodger knowledge though well he wore from ninety Yeger was a great star.
Speaker 2: But yeah, nineteen seventy three to nineteen eighty five, Steve Yeger warred number seven.
Speaker 3: Yeah that he was, Yeah, he was back like that sounds like the name oh, you're happy with his uncles. Yeah, I think that was the name Jaeger. Yeah, it might have Ben Jegen.
Speaker 16: But okay, I have to see what I He was a first basement. He was not a catcher. He was a first basement.
Speaker 3: What I have to do is see the faces. That will tell me.
Speaker 4: I know, it's just what to follow up on this uncle, and I'll look up Jaeger. I'll look it up at some point and yeah, we had a bomb of this, figured this out.
Speaker 3: I do want to It's not melanin challenge, Uh, Dodgers, We've got that. And he was a good hitter, let me tell you, ed. Okay, he was a very good well.
Speaker 16: Was a good hitter for sure.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 16: So it might be who you're thinking of. He just wasn't a catcher. He's a first baseman. But that could be him. But that's a wave back, man.
Speaker 5: It might be it might have been a first basement. I just don't remember this position for most.
Speaker 3: Recent Let's not get too worried about this.
Speaker 4: I know, like what, we've got ten minutes until up until the man on the Silver Mountain celebrates the new year.
Speaker 3: Oh, I mean open up this bar, you know, Hey, you coming back. What you got a drink? Are you ready for Mountain Times? Not to time mount Zone. We're gonna have another drink. Yeah, open this up? Oh you want me to open this? Yeah, well we got to open it has a quirk, so I will on corkage.
Speaker 14: Here we go.
Speaker 3: Let me see this is our I'm gonna give it a smell.
Speaker 16: Gotta let it breeze, guys, let it breathe a little bit.
Speaker 2: And just for the record, in twenty twenty five, a guy named Snell war number seven.
Speaker 3: That's the last person to wear it.
Speaker 16: Yeah Snell, big left handed pitcher.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I don't know. That's the Yah Snell that's on the team. Now, huh No, that isn't the one that's not familiar. That means not to me. Snell is the pitch out.
Speaker 16: That wouldn't be the guide you're thinking of. But yeah, he's a good picture though. You see, definitely a good picture.
Speaker 2: That's the guy wearing it now.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, that's all.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Man, it's amazing how many Snells come in and out of the LA Dodgers.
Speaker 4: It's I don't rememb for ever beating anybody of that name in my entire life. But somehow the La Dodgers just keep getting players.
Speaker 16: Well, he was on the Podres and he was on the Tampa Bay Rays before that. You know, he's a he's a current player. Yeah yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: Oh so that is the same snell that that uh, he played in the World Series this year, the snell the pictures that he wore, he did.
Speaker 16: That's a guy.
Speaker 3: Yeah he wore this year.
Speaker 16: Yeah, definitely, yeah, yeah, yeah, okay, yeah, they got he was a free agent and the Padres didn't cough up the money for him, and the Dodgers said, okay, we'll get him. So he's a Dodger now.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yep, yep, okay.
Speaker 16: Before that, he was at Tampa Bay. You might remember in the twenty twenty World Series. He was the guy who gave up a hit, one hit, and they went out and got him. And he was owning the Dodgers in that twenty twenty short season World Series and uh when they pulled him out, the Dodgers just wrecked the bullpen guy and won the game. And he didn't want to come out, and they probably wouldn't, you know, just because he gave up a hit, they went and got him. Thought he was tired. But he was pissed at having to come out, and so now he's wearing a world series ring with the Dodgers.
Speaker 3: But yeah, different yew that the Rays.
Speaker 16: Made a mistake taking him out. I think back then.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well, we're closing in on it, not in time. We've got what seven minutes here, so yeah, this is exciting.
Speaker 3: This is exciting. We've got that and then only one other time down for this. It's getting wild up in here on Uncle's New Year's Revolution. We have a fine night here. H what do you say, uncle drink? We got to wait seven minutes, but it's coming up real soon, don't worry. Yep. Is that is that the Texas Times? Oh?
Speaker 6: Central, I believe is Central Central.
Speaker 3: That's what we did Central.
Speaker 4: Oh, yes, Texas is because that's where creative accents is. We celebrated his time with him.
Speaker 3: That was the this is mountain what is a mountain shot? I believe New Mexico is in mountain. Ozone has this weird stuff of their time, but I think that they're in mountain too Colorado.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, yeah, So if you like follow the Rocky Mountains, uh, the mountain chain, that's Mountain time zone.
Speaker 3: That's it's named after Arizona time. Arizona is mountain time, right, Chuck. It doesn't change.
Speaker 2: They sometimes they're in mountain and sometimes they're in Pacific.
Speaker 3: Wait are you talking about that? Are you talking about daylight savings time for them? No, because I know I think it's a daylight savings time. That's mountain time too that they're messing with. No, The thing is, they don't change.
Speaker 2: So sometimes it's they're on mountain time and sometimes they're on uh, Pacific time depending.
Speaker 3: Oh I see that's because of the daylight saving something. Oh dear lord, but.
Speaker 4: They would be mountain time if they did the daylight savings thing like everybody else.
Speaker 3: But they switch back and forth. I see, I see, right, But.
Speaker 2: They don't trust. That's that's the key thing. Like it stays the same and then the time changes. So yeah, I have that problem all the time because I talked to Maria, you know, twice a month, and she's an Arizona.
Speaker 3: That's where she is. She's in Arizona.
Speaker 4: Okay, interesting Sonoran desert, Yeah, Okay, Arizona's cool. There's there's some really cool stuff in Arizona. Actually, haven't been out that way in a while. Okay, okay there, look at this drink. You're getting ready to look at it.
Speaker 3: Okay, that's good.
Speaker 2: Well we got we got four minutes passing out?
Speaker 16: Are you uncle? Not passing out?
Speaker 21: Are you?
Speaker 16: Uncle?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Uncle, I have'n't getting used to all these things, but I'm getting hang around.
Speaker 6: Is these time zones it's getting into my head.
Speaker 3: But these time zones, it's it's confusing. Yeah, yeah, the confusing. This is the night for us to make sense of it all. So we're doing our best.
Speaker 2: We could take we can take our drink from mountain time and then take a break, you know, just to let uncle get up walk around clear's head.
Speaker 3: What do you think? Yeah, yeah, we'll do that. Yeah right, yeah, we will do that. We'll take a break after the Mountain time show time zone.
Speaker 14: Good idea.
Speaker 3: So did you guys ask his revolution yet? Oh? Yeah, yeah? Did we did you? Did you get you a revolution?
Speaker 16: I don't even know, No, I don't know. I think I'm gonna skip doing a revolution and go with another prediction. Let's just call a Dodger three peat for twenty six? How about that? If I got it right last year, I may as well just leave my honey on the table.
Speaker 3: You mean, do w money something like yeah.
Speaker 16: Double it whatever, triple it whatever. I'm going to call for a Dodger three pete. That's my prediction for twenty six.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's what we call it.
Speaker 16: Got to roll with it while I can.
Speaker 6: You know, well, yeah you should let it just sit there, don't touch the money.
Speaker 3: And just sit it there.
Speaker 16: Okay, just let us stay out there and then hopefully, you know, that'd be great if they do a three peet man.
Speaker 5: And see if we could see Saturday night baseball afternoon baseball game instead of us paying for this baseball stuff.
Speaker 3: I'm getting toyed.
Speaker 6: Yeah I have to go through to not watch a baseball game doing the season.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're sick of maga face.
Speaker 6: Well that's what they're doing now because remember when.
Speaker 16: We is that what that the sports net l a thing A lot of people it's like, you can't just turn the TV on the games on. You gotta buy a special package or something.
Speaker 3: Something like that.
Speaker 6: And I'm and I know, yeah, short of money, so they can't do it.
Speaker 3: You see.
Speaker 5: So what we got here is we gotta sit and I gotta listen to it maybe beyond maybe.
Speaker 3: Beyond the radio. Well I gotta wait till something, Uncle. We gotta wait till my car shop bonus comes in. Okay, yeah, is that cardboard shop.
Speaker 16: I do radio myself. We're getting Uncle, because I grew up listening to baseball in the radio. So I I just subscribe for thirty bucks a year to the You know, I can listen to the Dodger radio broadcast on MLB at Bath Plus.
Speaker 3: That's what we get.
Speaker 16: I can listen to all the radio broadcasts on.
Speaker 3: That Dodger, especially what I do. And yeah, indeed, I mean, but it's a payin up.
Speaker 5: But I remembered back in the time, every Saturday game time baseball.
Speaker 3: Was on, Uncle, were one minute.
Speaker 16: I remember that too. Yeah, game of the week. That's but that's way long ago. Then after a while, all the teams had baseball on TV. Then they started doing these big money deals with certain cable companies and stuff. And yeah, I guess it's all different.
Speaker 3: Now, Yeah, exactly, exactly. Yeah, with the.
Speaker 16: Radio is build there, you guys are in radio range, so you could just turn the radio broadcast on.
Speaker 3: Drink in almost the new year. We're counting down from the top from Rocky Mountain High John Denver talking Johnny Denver zone. So here Denver is about to do it.
Speaker 2: Here we go with the mountain Mountain time zone in about ten seconds.
Speaker 3: Fun and I'm confused. Oh there it is confused there it is so Happy New Year to the mountain, John, happy to do your mountaineers haven't as New Years? You did it?
Speaker 6: Your mountain man did something? How did drink it down in a drop glass? I watched him?
Speaker 3: Well we good? Oh this time I got right.
Speaker 6: Yeah, woa, it's about time you did it. Yeah, cowboy man, cowboy man got it right.
Speaker 3: For that was for the mountains everybody. Yeah, that's the mountains for my mountaineers out there. The last one is us quick. Yes, we are the last ones people. And that's that's Adds time zone too. Is that that chose? Night's coming up? Yeah?
Speaker 16: I'm waiting too, guys. I'm waiting on this clock on jok the same as you guys are. It's coming another hour.
Speaker 6: Did you did you have that drink too?
Speaker 16: Heck yeah, I had a tequila and ginger ale high ball.
Speaker 3: WHOA now that much?
Speaker 1: Just sting?
Speaker 3: Might do we still have Jimmy Tasty? I think he left. I think he is he?
Speaker 16: There?
Speaker 5: Is he there.
Speaker 16: I think Jimmy's still doing the mountain dew most likely, right, Jimmy, Yeah, yeah, yeah, he's on.
Speaker 3: His mount That's why I want to know. I want to know if he had a mountains here rank Connor.
Speaker 16: I think Jimmy doesn't drink alcohol anymore. I think he told me that once.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, no, he don't. He just he drinks the mountain dew. I know he drinks his mountain well, but mountain dew is perfect for mountain time zone.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, that's true.
Speaker 2: So I have mountain dew mountain times zone, time zone.
Speaker 3: Did he have it?
Speaker 6: He's trick at.
Speaker 5: Here.
Speaker 3: I'm right here. I was trying to handle something else. What do you want to You want me to pop Jimmy on?
Speaker 4: Yes, if Jimmy is there, I wonder if he drank mountain dew for the mountain mountain cover.
Speaker 2: There you go, there's Jimmy, and then after after we're talking to Jimmy. Wait a minute, yeah, Jason, sorry, Jimmy's.
Speaker 3: Don't worry Bill.
Speaker 2: I'm not gonna let my credit and good name be done in by a damn computer error.
Speaker 6: Computers don't make errors.
Speaker 23: What they do they do on purpose by now your name in particulars have been fed into every laptop, desktop, mainframe, and supermarket scanner that collectively make up the global information conspiracy otherwise known as the Beast.
Speaker 3: Dot Com radio net un Shot said, ten thousand deities of you go down down, So makes don't boddy no, no, my god, my dad, daddy down a run. I'm hell stub out, scrap, thug out, bi scrap and thow down on that bike down scrap, stug out, strap, dug out by.
Speaker 17: Smile, broke out.
Speaker 3: I have the most.
Speaker 19: Tell me, am me, call me, I'm one baby, I'm if youse expressed my caller schools there anyone else who happens to get on the air of Jelly dot com do not necessarily reflect the views of Jelly dot Com or Chuck Chilly, and we are not responsible for any stupidity which might ensue.
Speaker 3: Then let's get my candy back, Brian.
Speaker 2: Let's track down the punks of stone It and make them pay.
Speaker 3: Look, Stewey, I don't think that I am pleased. This is my first Halloween and it's ruined. All right, all right, fine, we'll look for him.
Speaker 23: Good because so far Halloween's a bigger lit Town than being a Mets.
Speaker 3: Fan opening Day And here's the first pitch and the season Z.
Speaker 18: Do you like history, real history that you were never taught in schools? Why the Vietnam War Nuclear Bombs in nation Building in Southeast Asia by author Mike Swanson with new documentation never seen before that'll open your eyes to events that led up to this Why the Vietnam War Nuclear Bombs in nation building in Southeast Asia?
Speaker 24: Night Last time, at the first debate, we had millions of people fact checking, so I expect we'll have millions more fact checking because you know it is it's just awfully good that someone with the temperament of Donald Trump is not in charge of law in our country.
Speaker 3: Because bought him.
Speaker 22: This is the Comedy Hour Then Talk Here, Sidekick and Missus, sidekick Man, Crazy.
Speaker 25: Accidents in the Crack Room one and one, and bought him Uncle, the podcast Burn bought him the podcast Get the Phones.
Speaker 22: Bringing Crack Grow Street Career, Uncle, the podcast Uncle, the podcast.
Speaker 6: Uncle, the podcast Get.
Speaker 22: The Ranks Shows, Uncle, the podcast Crazy as Jimmy Krush, the podcast No.
Speaker 3: One from an Hour, Tell Them to the Hours, Uncle, the podcast.
Speaker 22: Comedy Conversation, Uncle, Uncle, Uncle, Tell sidekick, stop playing with those dollars.
Speaker 3: Uncle the podcast one, Uncle the p.
Speaker 2: Shall window dot dot.
Speaker 26: I'm gonna regards in Parkman, your senior girling sucker. Oh no, and you will speak only one spoken to, and the first and last words out of your filthy sewers will be sir. Now, you maggots understand that you are the lowest form of life on earth.
Speaker 27: While I was at a garden party, excuse me, everyone, I have a brief announcement to make Jesus was black, Ronald Reagan was the devil, and the government is lying about ninety elevens.
Speaker 6: Thank you, free time and good night, clean.
Speaker 3: Revel com sage. What do you ef fectoplere Holifa what your animis? Right? I think of nuclear weapons and.
Speaker 17: Caing socially.
Speaker 3: For sad.
Speaker 1: To the new.
Speaker 17: Said John Away.
Speaker 3: The memory ob yesterday? What about that? We still tell?
Speaker 18: What about that?
Speaker 4: It's a few tell matter every day you're having.
Speaker 8: Bad you're backing word.
Speaker 16: Ho you b.
Speaker 3: A man? But die and take cop when you're all gray?
Speaker 17: Will you die?
Speaker 16: Baa