Speaker 1: Welcome to simple English channel.
Speaker 2: Maybe.
Speaker 3: Oh no, now what will I do?
Speaker 4: That's mean he was with her?
Speaker 5: Oh no, Davis, please stop. I have to stop him. Dad, Dad, pick up my phone.
Speaker 4: Where are you? There is fire here, Dad.
Speaker 6: I want to tell you something. It's argent and where is uncle Lois?
Speaker 7: I'm here, my son.
Speaker 8: Oh god, it's fire alarm leave me.
Speaker 7: My daughter is inside. Also, Jimmy is inside.
Speaker 9: We have to go outside.
Speaker 3: We can burn.
Speaker 9: Davis. Stop, you cannot go there, Davis.
Speaker 7: No, Jimmy, my, Jimmy, please come back. I cannot believe she can dead.
Speaker 9: Oh, my love, Please, I can understand. You have to be brave. Davis tried to save her, but she had burned.
Speaker 2: Oh God, God give him patience. She was his everything. I cannot see him.
Speaker 10: Yeah, he is very hurt. She was a young.
Speaker 8: Girl and today was her wedding. God save us from evil eyes. How did the fire there? Who knows? Police is searching the proofs.
Speaker 2: Yeah, police is searching the proofs.
Speaker 7: How will I live without her?
Speaker 9: Bella?
Speaker 11: We should go.
Speaker 10: Now, let's go, Davis.
Speaker 3: Mama, I have told you everything. Yes, that night I was with him, but we didn't do anything. I was unconscious and After some days, he proposed to me. We were in relationship for one day, but that one day was everything for me. It was so beautiful. And then at the evening someone shooted me. I was in the hospital for two days. I didn't tell you because I cannot see you.
Speaker 1: Sad.
Speaker 3: I'm so sorry for everything, Mama, but I will give his money back. Mama. He used me, he was playing with me. Why he did this. I was thinking he loves me like crazy.
Speaker 1: My love.
Speaker 12: I'm so sorry I slapped you. I'm so stoopid. How can I believe a stranger Harry and your college friend. I don't know his name. They told me everything. But Davis did wrong with you. God will not forgive him. He hurt you, He hurt an innocent grind.
Speaker 3: Mama. I love him, but today is his wedding. I think now the wedding has finished, Mama. I will never work that college. He studies there.
Speaker 1: But my love, you wanted to get a mission that college.
Speaker 3: It's your dream nothing. I don't want anything. In fact, my all dreams has broken.
Speaker 12: Don't do this with you. You should go there and tell him you are a brave girl. You can live without him.
Speaker 3: It's not truth. I cannot live without him. I love him so much. I'm crazy for him. I have los my heart, my mind, my everything.
Speaker 12: Oh my, Laura, what have you done? What have you done with you? This is nor just love. This is a crazy love. And he doesn't care about you. He is enjoying his wedding. He is going to start a new life with that model.
Speaker 3: Sir Kai, Why is he calling me? Hello?
Speaker 1: Sir?
Speaker 7: Hello, Laura. I have a good news for you.
Speaker 3: What's the news, Laura.
Speaker 7: I have found a job for you.
Speaker 8: Now.
Speaker 7: You will work in an office.
Speaker 3: And what will I do there? I mean, what's my work?
Speaker 7: You will be a secretary. I will send you the location of that office. You will go there tomorrow for interview.
Speaker 3: Thank you, thanks for everything, sir.
Speaker 7: You're welcome.
Speaker 3: Okay, sir, By.
Speaker 1: What happened? Why are you shocked? And what was he saying?
Speaker 3: Mama, Model Jimmy has dead. She has burned in the bridle room.
Speaker 1: Oh God, God spare her. It's her punishment. She'd broken your heart.
Speaker 3: Please, Mama, don't say like this. Oh God, it was her wedding day. It's so sad. I'm thinking about her dad. She was everything for him.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's so sad, very bad news.
Speaker 13: I cannot believe. It was very horror. Her face was very horror. She has burned. Oh God, and it was her wedding day. So sad, so sad.
Speaker 9: Yeah, thank god. Davis is fine. He had jumped in that room. He was trying to save her. Our son is very kind of brave man. I'm proud of him. But I'm thinking about Lois. He has broken. He is crazy for her daughter. Her daughter was his everything.
Speaker 10: Yeah, I can understand his pain. Andy.
Speaker 13: You should support him. You should go there. You shouldn't leave him alone.
Speaker 10: He is your friend, Bella.
Speaker 9: I was there. He is unconscious. I will meet him tomorrow.
Speaker 13: Oh god, I cannot forget this day. Oh God, come on.
Speaker 11: You should sleep now.
Speaker 14: Something is wrong. Who can fire there? I think it's a police case, but I don't have any sad feeling for Jimmy. I think it's her punishment. She wanted to kill Laura. She was very dangerous. God have given her punishment. I was going to send her behind the bars. Lara could die, but that God, she is alive. Jimmy was thinking Lara is dead. She had lots of attitude. I should talk with Laura. Oh shit, she has blocked my phone number. How can she do this? She did great. I hurt her. I have to meet her right now now. I cannot live without her.
Speaker 3: Coming. What mama is sleeping? What are you doing here? It's midnight.
Speaker 6: I knew you were not sleeping, Lara. Can we talk please for once?
Speaker 3: Okay, let's go at the terrace now. What do you want? Look, I don't want to see your face. I just talking with you for my mama.
Speaker 6: Laura, Please don't think wrong about me. You don't know.
Speaker 8: I was die.
Speaker 6: I was die inside. I didn't want to marry with Jimmy. I was doing this for my father. My mother is a heart patient. Jimmy's father can help us, but he had one condition. Jimmy wanted to marry me.
Speaker 8: Please.
Speaker 6: It was my compulsion. I didn't have time to tell you. I wanted to tell you everything, but I was helpless.
Speaker 8: I hurt you.
Speaker 11: Now.
Speaker 6: Please just forgive me. Then, I will never disturb you. I will never show you my face. I was dying to meet with you.
Speaker 3: Never. I cannot forgive you.
Speaker 6: What do you want?
Speaker 11: Please?
Speaker 6: I will do everything.
Speaker 3: Get out from here.
Speaker 6: Please, Laura, Please, Okay, I.
Speaker 3: Forgive you, but you will never show me your face. Promise me.
Speaker 6: Okay, I promise I will never show my face again.
Speaker 8: You did great.
Speaker 6: It's my punishment. Lara stopped me. Lara, stop me, please, please please stop.
Speaker 3: Davis. Look that star.
Speaker 6: Yeah, the stars are shining, Lara. You are my star. You are shining more than that stars.
Speaker 3: You are very naughty, Davis. I can waiting for you my whole life.
Speaker 11: Lara.
Speaker 6: I should go now. We will meet tomorrow. You are looking like a queen. I cannot tell you about my feelings.
Speaker 3: It's a romantic night, Davis. I know you want to kiss me.
Speaker 6: Hey, don't say like this. I'm going. We will meet tomorrow. I will kiss you after our marriage.
Speaker 3: How sweet. I'm very lucky Davis. Now you will not promise me. I have known you are mine, just mine.
Speaker 6: That's my girl, Laura. What's time?
Speaker 8: Is it?
Speaker 3: Three? Am? My love?
Speaker 6: Oh God give me patience. I don't want to go, Laura. Please kick me out.
Speaker 3: Okay, Davis. I want to say.
Speaker 6: Yes, yes, say Davis.
Speaker 3: Get out, Davis. I love you so much.
Speaker 6: Now I can not go anywhere.
Speaker 8: Who can do this? Casai cannot do this. She is very loser. She can just shouting, but it was a horror day. Jimmy has burned. Human is nothing, but I want to know who can do this. Let's see who did this? Now I have to make a solid plan. I was thinking. Now dvsa's game has over, but that Davis is very lucky. Jimmy has dead. Oh wow, too much lucky. I'm coming to meet you, lucky boy.
Speaker 9: Lois, How are you feeling now?
Speaker 7: Andy? My Jimmy, Please, I want to meet her. Where is she? Tell her her dad is not well. She is calling me, Andy, She is crying. She calling me. I have her voice message. She was crying. Andy. My daughter is very clumsy. She can do anything for her mission. She was crazy for Davis.
Speaker 8: Andy.
Speaker 7: She tried to kill that maid and that maid has dead. She knew Davis loves her. That's why she hired a professional killer to kill that maid. But who know she would also dead? Andy. Police is saying it was the electric fire. There was nothing. They could not find any aside or anything.
Speaker 8: Andy.
Speaker 7: Now, what will I do?
Speaker 9: I want to say something, Lois, Lois, Hey, wake up, I think he has fainted. I will meet you at evening. Good morning.
Speaker 8: How are you?
Speaker 2: I'm fine? How are you?
Speaker 8: I'm not fine. I want to know who can kill Jimmy. I want to see Jimmy's killer.
Speaker 2: Don't waste your time. I called aunt. She told me it was an electric fire. It was an accident.
Speaker 8: No, no, I cannot believe.
Speaker 2: Okay, then you have to find the killer. An idiot.
Speaker 8: By the way, you are very lucky. Jimmy has dead and now you can trap Davis.
Speaker 2: Look, I don't want to waste my time and I don't want to break my friendship again. Davis doesn't love me, so now I will not run behind him. I will find a true love for me.
Speaker 8: Oh, so our Kasai has changed. I cannot believe you. Something is wrong.
Speaker 2: Tell me, are you a student or a policeman.
Speaker 8: I'm your friend, That's why I'm talking to you.
Speaker 2: So, my friend, let's go in the classroom.
Speaker 13: What are you saying, Andy, Jimmy wanted to kill that maid. Oh God, that's mean. She was a dangerous girl. God has given her punishment.
Speaker 9: Yeah, God has saved us from that girl. Jimmy was very dangerous and Lois wanted to tell me something, but he fainted. I want to know what did he want to tell me? I will go there at evening.
Speaker 13: I think you shouldn't go there. I'm scared from that family. How can she kill someone? Is that maid is alive or not?
Speaker 9: I don't know about it. I think she has dead. That's why Davis was ready to marry with Jimmy.
Speaker 10: Yes, yes, that's why Davis was sad that day.
Speaker 9: I think we have to send Davis another country.
Speaker 13: No, why Davis cannot go anywhere? Cannot live without him. Davis is my life.
Speaker 10: My love.
Speaker 9: I'm his father. I love him too. I want to see him happy. He needs a change in his life.
Speaker 10: Andy. If that maid lived, so would you accept her?
Speaker 9: I don't know how could I accept her? She was a maid and we are richest peoples. Everybody know us. I cannot lose my respect for a maid.
Speaker 10: I think you are right, but we could sacrifice for our son.
Speaker 9: Don't be silly. You should hold our reputation.
Speaker 6: Okay, good morning everyone, what's up?
Speaker 10: Good morning?
Speaker 11: My love?
Speaker 10: How was your night?
Speaker 9: Where were you last night?
Speaker 10: He told me he was with his friends.
Speaker 6: How's uncle lois?
Speaker 9: He is not fine? He is a still sick. He miss his daughter.
Speaker 8: God give him health.
Speaker 10: My son is shining? Is everything? Okay?
Speaker 9: I can tell you why is he shining? Because Jimmy has dead and now he is free. Am I right?
Speaker 6: No, Dad, I did not want to see her dead body. She was a young girl.
Speaker 13: Okay, I have a news for you. Your dad want to send you another country?
Speaker 6: What?
Speaker 8: But why?
Speaker 6: I don't want to go anywhere. I'm very happy here.
Speaker 9: Okay, fine, if you are happy, so then we are happy.
Speaker 6: Okay, I should go now.
Speaker 10: My son is very brave.
Speaker 9: After all, he is my son.
Speaker 2: Where's everyone? Oh, God, Oscar Davis, my classmates.
Speaker 4: I'm back. I am back. Why did you do this? Cassi? Where are you?
Speaker 3: Cause?
Speaker 4: I hello, my love. You have to die. I will burn you.
Speaker 2: Believe me, I did not do anything.
Speaker 9: Believe me.
Speaker 4: Shut up. You have burned me. I will never leave you. I will kill you every day. This is your last day. What were you thinking? You have killed me? No? No, no, you cannot kill me.
Speaker 2: I beg you, please fann me.
Speaker 4: Why did you do this? Why you killed me?
Speaker 2: Leave me?
Speaker 6: I didn't do anything.
Speaker 2: Leave me. I said, leave me, Jimmy please.
Speaker 4: I was just a young girl. I wanted to live my life. Now it's your turn. You have to die. I will send you in the hell. Bye bye, Kasai. I will waiting for in the hell.
Speaker 15: No, no, no, no, no no no, you will not throw me.
Speaker 2: Jimmy, Jimmy, Jimmy. I beg you please, don't, hey.
Speaker 4: Please, Now you will live here with me.
Speaker 10: Don't forget to like, comment and subscribe.
Speaker 3: H