Speaker 1: I don't what you're putting.
Speaker 2: We got some want or nothing out here.
Speaker 3: I can't go, but I know I did.
Speaker 2: My vendor light came on.
Speaker 4: And I get that.
Speaker 2: But they left and they thing running across the.
Speaker 3: Yard A good sight man or nothing.
Speaker 2: I wood like the man. I don't know what it was. Right across the yard.
Speaker 5: It seems to be a big foot leaning against a tree in a wooded area.
Speaker 6: I have seen plenty of people with big feet, but not big.
Speaker 3: Foot tree lines and rush. He sees about a seven and seven and a half foot tall sasquatch looking back at him, and that kind of looks like a wolf, but not like a neighborhood dog. Pick these stores for what they are and hopes that maybe if it's out there, then show me yeah, and says he might have caught the mythical chub of Cabra creature terrorizing his chickens like a grunt.
Speaker 6: And a knock up like a oh.
Speaker 3: I think there's kind of a cultural tendency for people to want to make Bigfoot a quote unquote monster. Welcome to ECB Bigfoot Radio, DCBRO Bigfoot Radio fans. It's time to grab your pens, your calendars, and start writing down these dates for these upcoming events. In the twenty twenty five year, February eighth, the ECBRO is hosting a big Foot in Lunch gathering in Lexington, Virginia, happening at the Legendary Eats Cafe. If you have a Bigfoot story, or if you're just a fan of Bigfoot and you want to learn what's going on with the ECBRO and I know who they are and what they do, this event's for you. It's a free event. The only thing that is going to cost you if you want to buy off the menu and enjoy a delicious meal while you sit among other researchers. All right. Moving ahead in the.
Speaker 7: Month of March March twenty nine is a penn Ohio heron olmal Cohn and happening at the Timoty Big Woot Center and Book Creed, Ohio.
Speaker 3: Yes, that is also sponsored and hosted by mister Bill Rigby. Jumping ahead into the month of June, boy, do we have some awesome stuff going on in June. Again. I hope you're marking this down and I'll hope you prepare yourself to attend these events. June sixth, seventh, and eighth happening in Marionville, Pennsylvania, the Forest County Bigfoot Festivality. The event that's grown so huge it's unbelievable. You're going to want to attend this event. Over one hundred vendors, food trucks, and guest speakers. This event is something you want to attend. Not to mention. If you'd like to go with squatching. There is the Alleganty National State Forest nearby. You're going to want to check that forest out. It's very squatching. June twentieth and twenty first happening in Where's Cave, Virginia at the Where's Ca Community Center is the annual ECBRO Virginia Bigfoot Conference. Yes, it's right there, being held at the Community Center and.
Speaker 8: Where's Cay, Virginia. Both indoor and outdoor vendors, guest speakers for an activity and contest for the kids. You're gonna want to check this out. If you've never been to.
Speaker 3: This event, it's very fun. You get to meet up with other light minded people, get to go out and hang out with them in the evenings around them fire. If you're get that special invite, you get to have a lot more. You're gonna want to check that out and start becoming a part of that event, because that is not just in an event, it's like a family gathering. That's June twentieth and twenty first, so feel free to check that out and ladies and gentlemen. Happening in the month of June. Also June twenty sixth, twenty seventh, and twenty eighth happening in Sutton, West Virginia is the annual Western Virginia you have Bigfoot Festival. Another massive, huge festival with over one hundred a vendors, all kinds of activity and fun and tests for kids and people of all ages. Guest speakers, celebrities, people you're gonna want to get to known, get to meet and learn from. Ladies and gentlemen. I hope you guys are taking the time to mark these dates and these locations down. If you have any questions regarding any of these events, send an email to ECB ro ninety eight at gmail dot com. Well, ladies and gentlemen, welcome to ECBR Bigfoot Radio. Tonight is a roundtable discussion. I got a few things we'll get into and talk about here and there. But yeah, for those who listen to all those events, one thing I do want to add regarding the West Virginia Bigfoot Festival that happens what's happening in June twenty six, seven twenty eight. A part of their lineup they have announced so far something new that they're adding that they have not had there before. They actually are they will have the Expedition Bigfoot Crew there, so that's something new this year. Of course, the Mountain Monsters will be there. From my understanding, they've been there the last couple of years. Well they were officially there last year. They actually showed up on their own like years before that, but they were officially there last year. They will be back again this year. So again that's in West Virginia. That's a very fun event. I know, it's a hit and miss every time I attend there because you know, being in June and it's completely outdoors. Yeah, if you come on out there, it's worth being out there, but just come prepared because it gets hot, you know. I know when I was there, even though I was underneath a pavilion most of the day, that was probably the coolest spot of the festival, was hanging out underneath of that pavilion. But as soon as you up away from that pavilion. You're melting. That's how hard he gets out there. So this especially right there in the middle of June, at the end of June whatever. So but yeah, enough of that. I want to welcome David and Melissa and Al back to the stream. I'm glad to have them back on here. Al for those who have been following, Al was just one of my recent guests, previous guests from a couple episodes ago, and David joined us. David and Melissa joined us on another open discussion with William Nighthawk. That was a lot of fun. We had a great discussion. Yeah, we kind of went a little everywhere on that one, but that's what I kind of liked that we do that a lot. We're very random on discussions. You just never know where we're going to go. So if you're listening, uh, just try to hang with us. So yeah, I'll start with you. How are you doing tonight?
Speaker 6: Yeah, I'm doing great, brother, It's good to be here. Thank you for invitation. Melissa, it's nice meeting you.
Speaker 1: Nice to meet you.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I'm doing good. Absolutely, Thank you for having me.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, it's my pleasure. It's my pleasure. David, Melissa, how you guys doing.
Speaker 1: We're doing good. We're doing all right.
Speaker 3: How you Yeah, how you been feeling there, Melissa.
Speaker 9: Besides the bruising and the incisions where I have surgery, I'm doing okay.
Speaker 3: That's good.
Speaker 9: Taking some pain meds, but it's just ibuprofen and tyle and all extra strengths at this point.
Speaker 3: So yeah, are you? Are you back and making donuts like David is.
Speaker 9: No, I am not aloud until after the fourteenth of February, And it depends on also and when I do my radiation treatments. When I start that, oh, okay, okay, by the first sometime in the first part of February, I know I gotta do six weeks worth of it, you know, So.
Speaker 2: Let me clear some up out of here right quick.
Speaker 3: Daniel, Oh, I'm not gonna jump in you.
Speaker 4: Just to get out of the house. I'm retired twice now, retired from the Army of ninety eight. I retired from the local servians overs here in twenty eighteen. I went to work with kes that to get out of the house a couple of days a week. So it's not like I've been a doing nothing for all my mind. Okay, he's got to bring it up all the time, make a doughnuts.
Speaker 2: I ain't got no do nothing better or nothing only. But you know that's what I do right now. So I've got to carry what.
Speaker 3: I see. Yeah, that's the April and I got him. I see he's keeping that one clean.
Speaker 2: Us.
Speaker 6: That's hysterical.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you like to have a lot of fun. And that's a little bit about my background as far as that goes. So you know where I'm coming from.
Speaker 3: Well, I'm just curious. Did you have you try to wear that to work? That bigot Bigfoot.
Speaker 2: Melissa get fired? She's a district manager, their assistant.
Speaker 1: District assistant general manager.
Speaker 2: Uh that Kristah kreeman o.
Speaker 4: The uh when I do go back getting the full retirement, I'm not thinking they wear it in there, you know the crap.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, you know, as far as wearing big Foot apparel, you know, I've actually been getting oh I don't know. Yeah, I guess you could say I've been getting a couple of reports. I just hadn't followed through them yet. Well one of them I reply back to one of the responses I got recently, I just haven't heard back from my reply. But however, by me going, you know, I wear my bigfoot stuff, my hoodie everywhere I go, and like one of the girls at the bank's like, oh my god, I love your shirt. You know, just you know, blah blah blahn to me. When they say something like that and it's my big foot, it opens up the door for me to start talking, you know, like, well, hey, oh do you believe in bigfoot? Blah blah blah. And then like, for example, the girl the bank is, well, my boyfriend, he's really into that. Now. She didn't tell me that he had a sighting. I didn't learn that until actually I got the email from him, you know, because I gave her one of my cards and probably a voute less than a week later. Yeah, his name's William. And again I'm waiting on another response to him because I really want to talk to this guy. Now, I get back up a little bit just prior to that. Now, like I said, my cards, I do leave them out and random places, And I did get a another email from this other individual. He started sharing some details about locations, but he didn't go into specifics on the experiences he had and he wants to share them with me and so I have yet to really get into a discussion with him. And uh. But the location, Like I was telling David about this, one of this guy here was telling me, uh, he was naming these locations. I was like, that's like right outside of my main research area and it's like right between where basically if you know our area, it's kind of like I don't know, it's like a center point, Like it's between like where we've left camp at and where we use camp at and it's like center that. And not to mention like I didn't think about this, David, but would you kind of say that's close to Retis Knob too at the same in a way.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: They basically pretty much say Maria all interconnected.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because with with what mister Huffman Dale Huffman uh shared with us when he came to camping and shared what he heard while him and the other guys camping over there Retish down below Redish Nab at that camp site. They heard that weird what was it a screen? Did he describe that as a stream or like a how or I can't remember that part.
Speaker 4: Yeah, what I'm saying. Yeah, Then one of the guys he was with is retired law force. But also and he's always been a skeptic, but he left there that night too with that what if he was kind of right, Yeah, he wants to go back and research more into it because thats got his interests up.
Speaker 2: In what, you know, what may be going on out there.
Speaker 3: And yeah, that way, and then the other thing, you know, you have you know, up in Alaska, they have what they call the Alaska Triangle, where within that triangle, in that perimeter, you have all these strange phenomenons, the weird thing to happen, UFOs, big foot activity and occurrences and phenomena, all kinds of strange things that happened within that zone. And so you know, and what's the triangle, the Alaska Triangle, the huge it covers. You know, I didn't eventure Alaska, but I know Alaska is like massive, you know. But so to minimize the activity, the more or less pinpoint hotspile activities that I've been gathering over the year, I've kind of almost developed a triangle down here between just a couple of counties, you know, maybe two or three turnings, Augusta, Rockingham, and I well, actually maybe I should just say Rockingham and Augusta because they seem like the hardest spots around this area. I mean there's other reports up and down, you know, Virginia, but for what we focus on, we've been getting concentrated, you know, uh, stories and stuff, which is it kind of gets exciting when you hear more and more and that's happening in this area so well.
Speaker 4: I know when we met Daniel about five years ago at Tomorrow, he had had a display about there when I first met him, got me intrigued into Tomorrow. I always been into the parent normal stuff like that. I've had experiences, and of course some of the experience I had, I know it's a pigment of my imagination, but some of them are not, which been sort of too long to get involved in. But I've never had anything crypti based, Bigfoot or anything else. We've always been interested in that kind of stuff. And then we met Daniel. He seemed down to earth and not one of than wild guys out there chasing every shadow and every knocking everything of here. It's has been a Bigfoot and they got me intrigued, and we've been with him. They were since some camping and going out with the group. Needs to be our own stuff. And what I found intriguing was when I first got involved with him, we put it on Facebook. You know, we're getting involved with this group, you know, doing a little bit of research and bigfoot and stuff like that.
Speaker 2: And some people took it as a joke, which has been expected, you know.
Speaker 4: And uh, but some of the people that are in my comments, I got a couple of private messages back and to me. For somebody to take their time to send a private message, they didn't want to put it in the open discussion. Part of it leads more credence to what they've seen that left them stooped, and they just wanted to share their story. And uh, that just nailed it down even more. I have yet to see one and anything, but I've gotten sounds the stuff to put that question mark in your mind, and to put my recordings out overnight. A lot of it could be natur wild life, but some things just didn't sound natural. And I let Daniel listen to a few of them get his opinion on it. Uh, that's where we're at now. You know, we go camping a couple of times a year. I talk about more than that, and when we came but it's a group of about a couple of times a year with Daniel. But that's what we're doing around here in the Harrisburg in the area Slate Lake and Elkhorn Lake and stuff.
Speaker 2: Uh. But I mean, I don't hear Alse's story it.
Speaker 6: I mean, last night, I'll be honest with you, last night, I was up late for me because I'm an old dude, and I was up at twelve o'clock last night watching some shows on YouTube, and I heard woops in the backyard last night. I haven't heard woops in my backyard in a long time, you know, And I don't think I've ever heard them in the winter time. And we got you know, it's twelve minus twelve degrees up here, and it's we got a lot of snow on the ground, but it's so damn cold. I be honest with you, I haven't gone out to go in the backyard to look for footprints or anything, because I haven't even gone outside stuck the damn cars. But it's so cold. But that was the first time I've heard woops in a long time up here. And I have one hundred acres of an old apple orchard behind me and one hundred acres of wetlands across the street.
Speaker 10: But so that's how the night started out.
Speaker 6: And then around three o'clock in the morning, Man, I I could have sworn I heard my wife whisper my name in my ear, like right here, and my eyes opened up and I turned around because I thought something was wrong, you know, you know, it sound just like her. It was right in my ear. I actually feel the breath going to my ear. And I turned around and she was sleeping, and I got up and I did like a perimeter search around the house, you know, but I didn't see anything. But I was like, man, that was weird. And I don't usually get two weird experiences in one night.
Speaker 10: You know, it's either one or the other.
Speaker 6: But last night was pretty weird around here. But yeah, no, I mean I got into this. I seen one when I was twelve years old, and I've had many encounters over the years, and I have about five different locations that I researched, and I you know, I've never thought about triangulating any of them until Dan started talking about it now. But I found just off the top of my head, if I if I do, like put them in perspective, I can get two different triangles, one east west south and one the other way going north east west north. And pretty interesting about the triangular stuff because he had me thinking about the triangle up in the Massac Bridgewater triangle up in Massachusetts too, you know. And I'm thinking there's and and the one up in.
Speaker 10: Alaska as well.
Speaker 6: So you know, we could probably if we look at him close enough, we could probably triangulate a lot of these sightings, you know, right. And I wear I got I have. I'm a director of four different groups, and I have a shirt for each group because when you go to these symposiums, you can't wear a bigfoot shirt to a UFO conference, and you can't wear a UFO shirt with a ghost conference, and otherwise you'll just end up fighting with everybody. And whenever I wear my shirts out and uh, someone says something. As a matter of fact, I went to the library last Saturday with my grandson because they were doing the thing there for kids. He's a year and a half old, and I happened to have my my paranormal shirt on at the time because it's one of the only ones I have that has warm sleeves on it. And the girl at the library. He said, oh you do paranormal, give me your car, bah bah, and then we started talking about I said, yeah, I was here last summer when a friend of mine did the big Foot. They have friend of mine from upstate in the Adirondecks. He came down and he did a big Foot conference there. And I said, yeah, I was here for his presentation and and she said, well, maybe next year we'll have you instead of HMS.
Speaker 10: It's you live right in town, and it's you.
Speaker 6: Know, it's funny how one thing leads to another and you can get into all kinds of different conversations with people just because they're looking at your shirt or or you put a card down on the on the table and they look at their cards, you know what I mean.
Speaker 10: And it always, it always starts off, do you believe in that?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 10: I believe it is about you.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, I mean in regards to experiences.
Speaker 10: And then they open right up boom, you know, yeah.
Speaker 3: Absolutely to me wearing a big shirt, whatever type of shirt you're wearing. It's like if you don't have a business card to put up there about who you are, what you do, Hey, let that shirt or that clothes or gear do your be your calling card, you know, and just to kind of just to throw it out there and talk about shirts and you know, stuff like this. I for those who watched it earlier, I put out a promo because the gentleman who added me on his networks Media Squatch. Uh he actually sent me three shirts to promote. He let me choose from he let me choose these shirts. And I'm gonna tell you what to see the quality of these shirts because I just got them today and I got a sweater and two T shirts and I was wearing a sweater earlier and it's very comfortable. But when I opened up the package, actually know, I got them yesterday and I just opened them up. I opened up yesterday. I wore the sweater today. But the quality of these shirts are amazing. I was surprised. I mean, they took a while from the time he ordered them for me through the store. Yeah, it took a good week or so. But you know, they're I mean, they're awesome. So I'm promoting that right now because you know, again it's part of you know, the network and the team of media Squatch that I'm a part of now. And uh so, yeah, I advised or recommend and highly suggests anybody that wants to further inventory on merchandise for there. You know, if you're in the big Foot, you know it's he's putting. Most of it. It's all Bigfoot from what I recall. They may have been some other at Christas in there, but most of it's all Bigfoot related. But some of it it's funny, you know, it's got some humor in it. But it's some of it's really cool looking. But check out squatch Trail dot com again. That again, that Squatch Trail all one word dot com.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: A couple of other shirts. I'll show them more. I showed them in the promo video I threw together this morning. I'll probably work on it one. Yeah, I'll probably put together you know, maybe show the shirts more clear. You know, you'll see me promote him here and there. So but yeah, I mean I was impressed. The quality of these shirts are amazing, you know. So. But my favorite one that I got, I mean, I love them all. They'll get me wrong, but my favorite one is the white T shirt that's got the Bigfoot wearing the craft and it says King of Cryptids. It's like I thought that was pretty cool though. It's like kind of like the old Budweiser King of Beers. Yeah, not that I drink Budweiser. That all gave me a headache.
Speaker 10: You know what I love.
Speaker 6: When I was a kid, I had a bunch of Budman shirt they had like a little Budman. It's like a superhero guy. And I loved Budweiser Man. I love it to death, but it gives me the worst headaches. Yeah, I switched back over to Miller High Life, and I'm much better with the Miller High Life. I don't get any kind of headaches or anything. And it goes down like water. So yeah, I don't drink but anymore. And it's not because I don't like it. It's just that it kicks my ass.
Speaker 3: It does. I don't know what it is they adding that beat that particular beerod No, I could drink bud like, you know, I could drink Bud Light and other Anheyser products like Bush beer. I can drink Bush that's made by an home and as your Bush Budweiser. To me, I always called it the headache beer.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 3: Like when I was with my friend Mike and I would help him and I do you know when I used to hang out with Mike and do some sidewalk with his father. His father even to put us to work when we used to go over there. And uh, but you know his probably was cool. His father. His father was a Budweiser drigger. So his father come back with a case of beer. Here, you boys, have some beer. Give me a headache. But I enjoyed it, well for a woot while I was a headache kick did Yeah, I got, I got.
Speaker 6: I got like a little fridge in the garage that I have like two to six packs of Bud, two six packs of Cords, uh, just regular cords, a banquet beer, and two six packs of Miller. So when my friends come over they want a beer, they got their choice, you know what I mean. Yeah, yeah, because everybody drinks something different, you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: So uh oh for sure, yeah.
Speaker 10: So I mean it is what it is.
Speaker 6: But I'm drinking light beer. I gotta be honest. I'm drinking a silver bullet of Courts Light. But but I'm happy with my Miller highlights.
Speaker 3: I don't know if you can see this. I got the camera turned around, but this is currently what I got here blue Moon, and there's Dad's beer. Of course, like a silver bullet.
Speaker 2: There it is.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, but yeah, how do we get into talking about beer?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: That.
Speaker 2: Are you from around the New York area?
Speaker 3: I am from New York, Yes, New York. Okay, yeah, his accents should give it all the way, what accident.
Speaker 6: I've got no accent. No, Now, you know, I'm from the city, but I live up in the country.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 6: I've been up here about thirty years.
Speaker 10: And uh I love it up here.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 6: When I retired from the postal service after thirty two years, I tried to convince my wife to move to Tennessee, but she won't go. So I mean I'm stuck here in New York.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 6: My daughter just had a baby, so you know, not at the grandchild this year. My wife is going nowhere, and I tried to get her out of here before the baby came. Ples you wouldn't budge, yeah, but uh, I mean, you know, I love the state as far as what it has to offer. We have so much wilderness up here, and and you know, it has a lot to offer, whether you know, if you're into fishing or surfing out on Long Island or skiing upstate or the Adirrondecks. I mean, I love being up being up up in up in the mountains.
Speaker 10: But it's just I hate the politics of this state.
Speaker 6: It just makes you know I'm not I should I should have been born in Texas, should have been born a cowboy.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but what was that in Canada you had when it was about twelve years old?
Speaker 2: How did that play out? That one? Yeah?
Speaker 10: That was that was pretty wild twelve years old?
Speaker 6: Down to South Florida, a little town.
Speaker 2: Called Davy, down Florida.
Speaker 10: Yeah, South Florida.
Speaker 6: It was down to South Florida, the little town called Davy.
Speaker 10: We were just outside of the Everglades.
Speaker 6: And it was it was a drought that summer, and it was fires in the Everglades and all the animals were getting pushed inland. And long story short, my sister's development was surrounded by canals and we had a skunk ape come in and walked past the house and scream at the house. And uh, I don't want to get into the whole long story, but it attacked a wild mustang down around the corner there. I wanted one of the rancher's house down down on the down on the corner, there was a horse rancher attacked one of his horses that he had in the stall. And at the other end of the development there was a cattle ranch who had a Brahma bull and it ripped the head off of the Brahma bull. And h you know, like I said, when first time it walked past the house, and it stunk to high heaven and and I think, and I gotta be honest with you, I think the reason when it first showed up in the front of the house and it's and I've seen the shadow go by the wall, and I peeked out the window and this thing did this blood curdling scream, and it flexed because it was seeing its reflection in a big picture window.
Speaker 10: And I guess it must have thought it was another skun gape.
Speaker 6: And it was doing like a territorial thing. It didn't stink, but when it went past the house, we had two large German shepherd canine German shepherds at the house and the dogs were crazy. And I think once the dogs went crazy, it let that stink out as a warning for the dogs, you know, like you better back up before I kill you. And uh, and it stunk to high heaven. And so I seen it. I seen it in front of the house when I was looking out the front window. I seen it out the bathroom window. I seen it out the back patio when we were following the we one night we were following the deputy's car the night it killed the Barmba Bule.
Speaker 10: We heard the screams of the Brahma bull.
Speaker 6: And then the rancher came out and we seen the double bower shotgun go off. So we jumped in my Brumlow's car and we raced over to the ranch. But when we got to the corner, we got stuck behind the deputy. He was doing a patrol, and it ran out in front of the deputy's car and the depth. Everybody was looking to the left because that's what a swamp was, and it ran out from the right in between the houses, and the deputy hood hit it, and a police car stopped like hit an oak tree. And this thing went down, took down a bus stop sign, like a school bus sign that was supposed to be unbendable up to like two hundred and fifty mile an hour. Hurricane wins Well, this thing pancake. That sign just pancaked it. And when it got back up and it walked over to the deputy's car, we were directly behind it, and I was out the sunroof because my cousin was sitting in the front seat to have my brother in law open up the sunroof, and I was hanging out the sunroof looking at it. And it went and looked at the deputy and it just screamed at him, and it did like a hammer punch on the front of the car, and the whole back of the car came up, and then it limped off into the swamp. And I mean it was like time slowed down. It was like surreal it. You didn't know if you were dreaming or not. But I tell people all the time, the very first time I seen it out the window, my brain could not comprehend what my eyes were looking at. Monsters weren't supposed to exist, and yet I had one twenty feet away out in the driveway screaming at me. You know, it had red eyes, but I don't know if that was because of the sensor lights on the house. It had k nines. It was big, and I would it was I estimated it tied to be about nine feet tall because the fence that went around the house was six foot tall to keep the dogs in, and it was head and shoulders above the fence. And I would say it weighed easy, thousand pounds easy. And like I said, and.
Speaker 10: It had it was.
Speaker 6: It looked black in the distance, but underneath the center lights, it had like a red tint to its air, you know. But it was a monster. I mean the first time I described it to anybody on the on air and they exked me, like, what what did you think?
Speaker 10: You know, what did you think it was?
Speaker 6: So I thought it was a monster.
Speaker 10: It looked like King Kong to me, you know.
Speaker 6: And when my sister my Brotherma told us what it was, we did they were joking, you know, what the hell is the skunky? You know, we didn't know that we were from the city in New York. We don't know what as skunk. Cape's I've heard a Bigfoot. And then my sister said, yeah, it's the Florida version of Bigfoot. And then when I and I went to the neighborhood, kids that we knew from hanging out down there summer after summer, and they were like yeah, yeah, it comes around when it's hot, like this is no big deal. They were like they just blew it off like it wasn't no big deal, you know.
Speaker 3: But like it's calming down something right now.
Speaker 6: Back then, it was because that particular summer, I remember seeing all the newspaper articles on skunk apes that they were seeing all over the all over the South Florida, not just in Davy, but all over South Florida. And they had it the news, the TV, they had it on the radio, and they had it in the newspapers. And when we had that incident at our development, I thought for sure there were newspaper was gonna come and everything because we were witnesses to everything, and no one ever came. I mean that night they called in the state police and the county police and they came with helicopters and dogs and horses and everything, and they never found anything once the thing got into the swamp. But I mean it was you know, I always believed, and I always believed from the very first time I seen the Patty video when I was like ten years old, I said, that's real. That's not a man in a monkey suit.
Speaker 10: And I always believe.
Speaker 6: From that moment on, I get vibe. So when I get a vibe, I got a vibe when I seen that video, and I said, that's the real deal. And I always believed it since I was ten years old, you know, even though I always thought they were in the Pacific Northwest, I didn't think they were down south or on the East coast, you know. And then as time went on, you know, you get into you get into all of this paranormal stuff, and one thing leads to another, and you know as well as I do, it's all connected.
Speaker 10: And you know, like you.
Speaker 6: Said, the more you research it and the more you go out and you experience it, and it's just it's it's an amazing phenomenon, especially if you're dealing with a clan. That's how do I put it. I say, they tolerate me when I'm there, you know what I mean. So as long as they continue to tolerate me when I go to these locations, I'll continue to go there to research. But the last time I was there, I got marched out of the woods by a dog man, so that was a whole different story. But but no, I mean, so I've always believed and then when I seen it with my own two eyes you like I tell her, everybody don't don't don't believe what I tell you. But when you see what you're on two eyes, then you'll then then you'll know that what I'm saying was true, you know what I mean, Because that's just the way it is. Everybody's like, you know, like from Missouri. You got to show me, you show me, show me, you know, so when you see what your own two eyes. My son's been calling bullshit on me for ten years, but he won't come out into the woods with me either.
Speaker 3: Yeah about yeah, because you know, one of the thing I was thinking about too, uh that when when I had you on here before el you you brought up or mentioned And for those who do know him, I know him. I spoke to him on the phone before and actually interviewed him years ago. David Sheeley, who's also ahead of the skunk skunking headquarters down there at the museum right. Yeah, he's been He's been featured in magazines because and his video footage. I've actually shared his video footage a while back. But the one famous video footage that he has it shows the skunkate going across this Marshy Field and uh yeah, it had tall grass, but I think it was the water and marsh through the areas. I know that video footage. I want to say it came back from it. I don't know. I'm just guessing. I don't know without looking into it right now, but I'm guessing it was either in the eighties or maybe early nineties. It was kind of grainy footage, so I know it was old. Whatever it was filled with with an old camera of some sort. It definitely wasn't a camera phone like we have today, but it was definitely used with some kind of old camera footage. But clearly see the bipugal figure going across that field, you know. Yeah, And of course I know, like every bigfoot footage that's out there, it gets it has this age, and a's when it comes to CRUI to them, you know, from the viewers. You know, you're gonna have your critics one way or another, regardless if it is a real deal or heard some hopes, I mean whatever, But I believe I don't. I mean, from what I recall, I believe Dave Dave Sheeley really did see something, you know, and he's got experiences.
Speaker 6: No, I mean I believe me too. I was listening to a woman the other day from the bf RO. I was listening to a radio, a rock radio station out of Connecticut, and uh, this woman came on and she was talking about, you know, bigfoots in Connecticut and stuff, and she and they were asking, a, WHI, aren't there any you know, photographs of these things and this that and the other thing. And I was like, I didn't get I didn't call into the radio station or anything, you know. I was just saying to myself, Yeah, there is there's plenty of photographs of these things, and there's plenty of videos of these things. And you maybe you haven't seen one ye yourself, but they're out there, you know. And then actually, friend of mine and you probably know too, Daniel, Chris Reinhardt from Discover Bigfoot, he actually called the radio station and he he was rebuttling everything the lady from the bfr OS, you know. So I was happy that Chris jumped on that, but I wasn't gonna get involved in in that argument. I was just saying to myself, yeah, no, there's so much video out there. And I was, you know, like we had this conversation last time we spoke to about all the AI stuff that's gonna happen. Now, it's gonna be so hard to debunk and shit like that. I mean, it's bad enough with CGI, Now with AI it's going to really be crazy. But I get vibes, you know what I mean. When I look at something, I get a vibe. And if I get a bullshit vibe, I get a I call bullshit. If I don't get a bullshit vibe, I don't call bullshit. Not that I'm there, not that I know one way or the other. I'm not psyched by any stretching the imagination. But it's just just who I am.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Well, one thing I want to throw in there, you know, and I know others have heard me say as thing, the same thing too. With what you said you get vibes, I do too, and I would. I mean, I've interviewed so many people over the years, and here's the thing. Have you ever listened to somebody's story and get drawn into it, like as you're sharing the details and they're telling you everything, they know what happened and how it occurred, are you, like, do you ever find yourself like you're seeing it happen in your mind while they're talking to you.
Speaker 10: Yeah, absolutely, absolutely.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that happens. That happens to me. Not all the time, but it happens to me. When you were sharing your story when I had you on here, if you do, you know, a few podcasts ago, I was feeling I was seeing everything like I don't know, I just this video starts playing in.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you were you were in the moment. You were there in the moment, absolutely right. Yeah, And I.
Speaker 3: Get that with several stories. So and my thing is when I get that, when I see that, when I'm feeling it like that, I say, this guy is like really serious, this guy's like this is really happening. Now I've heard others again, I will say this again. This does not happen all the time. No, It's like it only happens when I feel like when I get this way, like this person is the real deal, this is what they're really seeing, Like you could always visualize what the hell they're seeing, Like you see this creature that they're describing, you know, and it's like and it puts you there. It's like you know what it looks like, you know. So I don't know what that might what they might be called. But it's a strong I mean, the vibe, the feel that connect with that person. You're already connecting with them, you're feeling them, but then to be drawn in and see the story that they're they're describing and they're what they cost see. Yeah, it's it's like, I just think it's amazing.
Speaker 6: And I mean, you know, it's it's a it's a personal connection that you make with the interviewee on like a subconscious level because you've been there, you've done that, you've experienced everything that they're saying and the way he's saying it, he's putting you in the moment and you're living you're living his experience, you know, and and that and that, and that doesn't happen on every single podcast with every single experience or you know what I mean. Not to say that it doesn't happen those people are full of ship. I'm not saying that at all. I'm just saying there are some people who can put you in that moment where you you just connect on a level that's you know, it's subconscious and it's and it's a powerful connection. You know, it really is.
Speaker 4: Well, let's right quick, Okay, I'm still just saying on that aspect to because when people tell the stories and you've had that connection before, you get drawn into it. But both of my careers have been in law enforcement and many times listen, I'll just use Panama for an example. It's happened throughout my forty some years. But when I was in Panama, I was a patrol dog hander that's a tag dog man DOSSI, and we weren't primarily nighttime that's when the fee US try to come on post to break into housing, military housing and stuff like that. There was not every night, but there was many many times to where when I'd be out there on patrol, a lot of us took control.
Speaker 2: With Memma Dog.
Speaker 4: You would just get this overwhelming urge to go somewhere and many times I'm get goosebumps. Now just think about it. I would get that urge now a head where I'm thinking about I need to go to and I'll be damning something didn't happen.
Speaker 2: Now, it's see at that location.
Speaker 4: Uh, we had a couple of emergencies at that location that popped up. It's just happened to put us there just before it happens. But a lot of it was with the criminal activity. For some reason, it didn't happen every night, but there was many times that you just get this overwhelming urge. And nothing's routine about patrol anyway, just to do your thing every night, you wait for calls, you go out and do you do your little surveillances stuff in the housing areas down in jungle and stuff like that, because they always had trails coming on the posts.
Speaker 2: But every now and then you.
Speaker 4: Just get that urge just to go somewhere, and I'd be damn when we did a few minutes later a certain amount of time frame, something would happen.
Speaker 10: Yeah, listen to your gut feeling.
Speaker 6: Always listen to your gut feeling, and never stare you wrong.
Speaker 11: Absolutely, and bringing that up for Daniel too, because when we're out camping and if you're just sitting there relaxing, all of a sudden you get this urge to go out into the woods in a certain direction.
Speaker 4: Don't overlook it. Get up and go and see what would manifest if anything manifested that point done. Something may have been in the area you dis missed it, or you may go out and have an encounter like Daniel saying if you don't go out specifically looking for it.
Speaker 2: I'm just saying, if you get that.
Speaker 4: Urge to overwhelming urge and do something out of the ordinary, take that chance to do it. You might be surprised sometimes. You know, I gotta dissect everything anyway. I'm not one to see every shadow or every tree falling down or on the ground stuff is a bigfoot. I gotta I guess you could say reverse engineer stuff something. Go from there, but work go backwards to see what you.
Speaker 2: Come up with.
Speaker 4: Absolutely, no, you got involved in some things, you got human activity involved in some things, and then some things that you just can't explain. But I mean you just got to look for the answer. Is that before you actually come to any kind of conclusion or truth, what's going on?
Speaker 2: And that's what next camp. So we go out to camp, the.
Speaker 4: Camp, camaraderie, camaraderie with everyone we're camping with, have a good time, relax, go hiking and whilest amongst all that.
Speaker 2: We're also doing what research that we.
Speaker 4: Can't you know, we're absolutely it's a multi faceted type.
Speaker 2: We know we specifically look for big foot, that's part of it.
Speaker 4: But you we have this whole other element that we enjoyed doing while we're out there, and something happened.
Speaker 2: Something happened, some look.
Speaker 6: To looking for.
Speaker 3: Looking for what rock.
Speaker 10: So, Okay, I'm a rock rock rock.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm well.
Speaker 6: But I get every time I go out on the field in the field, if I'm going out for a specific thing and I get to the location where I want to be, I get pulled. I get pulled. I'll get pulled to the to the west side of the location. My cousin who works with me, he'll get pulled to the left. I'll get pulled to the right. And we could be in two separate parts of the of the range of the ridge, working our way back towards each other, you know, and filming and everything and saying the same exact stuff on the videos, not knowing what each other because it's just he's very sensitive. He gets he gets pulled one way, I get pulled the other.
Speaker 10: And uh. And I tell people like when I say, oh.
Speaker 12: We want to go out, we want to do this, or if I'm going out and I want to do a certain thing, I say, and I'm going with people that I know are like me get.
Speaker 10: Get pulled in different directions.
Speaker 6: They don't pull me off of my direction that I'm going to because I have to go here.
Speaker 10: But if you want to go that way, be my guest. Go that way, but don't take don't drag me away from where I gotta be, because you know what happens.
Speaker 6: You get dragged away from where you were supposed to be going, and something really interesting happens there, and then you spend all your time there and you never get to where you want to be, you know.
Speaker 10: So that's what happens. It happens all the time time we go out.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Well, David, Melissa, you know when we camped that up by there over there in the hog Pen area, well you know, you know that ridge up behind us, just above the little the creek that flowed behind camp, Well you know since day one, like well even I camped there years ago by myself, well with another individual, however, but since I was there. While we were there, I was like, I kept, you know, staring up there. I said, you know something about the area. I really need to check it out. So I found my way to get across up that area because I found an old log road. It was actually a driveway that goes there actually was a house up there, but you can tell the house probably only gets occupied and probably during season. I don't know, it didn't look it definitely was in. It didn't look occupied at the moment. And because there it didn't look like there's no fresh tracks of tires or anything up the area. So I don't know how often that the house I found up there gets visited or whatever. So I just kept across. I stayed to the tree line, you know, to cut across. And when I finally made it across, I had to drop down a little vie and it come back up, and that was a little challenging because my knees got bad, you know, but I managed to because I had I had a determination to, like I needed to keep going. So I came up above and you know, once I got up on the higher ground directly above camp, you know, and that area, I was like, you don't know how much I really wanted to spend more time up there. But the time that particularly time I did make it up there, it's like, I don't I had a consider of the time. It's like, okay, it's going to get dark at such as such time. I only have so much time to really explore up here. But for what little time I was up there, you know, I came across these different structures up there. Now, I don't get excited as much on structures as I used to when I first started on all this, But some of these things stand out and look different to me now. You know, it takes a lot to really impress me, to intrigue me, to draw me in. I'm like, Okay, this doesn't look natural, or this doesn't look or on the other hand, it looks like, Okay, something took the time to put this together, you know. So when I find those kinds of things, it's like something tells me I got to keep looking for these. But then again, my other concern was at that particular time when we when I was up there by myself, I said, okay, well, I'm way up here. I got to find a way back down. I said, I don't want to. I'm already so far up this way. I'm not going to turn around and go back the other way. Which that was. That turned out not to be an issue. I found it easy way down. I had to take my time come up down and cross the creek. I found it easy way to across. But something on that side tells me I want to go back there. That's one of the things I've been thinking about a lot lately. But I feel like there's something up there. I feel like something.
Speaker 4: That that ridge, that exact ridge the line as we're missing that. Uh, that encounter that the Pennsylvania couple had when we left that day. And if they told you that was down by the gate that leads you to the lake that you have to walk to. Now that ridge you know where they had to camper at, yeahge right behind that you went up along and came over because I remember you hollering at at one point.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, But that same ridge that evening they heard movement up there. Uh that did not sound natural like a deer or any or anything like that by their words, and yeah, really uncomfortable by the type of movement which they really couldn't describe that they were hearing.
Speaker 2: It just put them on edge.
Speaker 3: The way of them.
Speaker 4: It's like they tell you. Neither one of them. I think they're both retired FBI. I know she is, but she's not well versed a wildlife. Uh he is sort of uh pretty much. I mean they opened up about their encounter and stuff like that that looks pretty amazing. I don't know Daniel told you about their encounter or I can get to you at some point on that. But that same Ridge line that evening, because they left the next day. They have plans to leave the next day. Anyway, they heard something that made them very uncomfortable moving along at ridgeline. That you went up and you had already left because you had a pack couple come on back in.
Speaker 2: You left that morning, we left that afternoon.
Speaker 6: That was that the couple that was in the movie, the Lake corn Ridge movie.
Speaker 3: No, No, they weren't in this one.
Speaker 6: No, I know there was a couple who's seen something down by a gate and and that movie too.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, I made a separate video on that one, uhel for one of his videos they put together. She thought it was a bear originally, and she got to talk to us, so we got to ask him the questions because bears don't run.
Speaker 2: On two feet in the way she described Anyway.
Speaker 4: Then she was pretty much quiet the rest of the afternoon because pretty much stunned.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and I've seen I've seen I've seen something about that. Maybe I've been watching one of your other videos, Daniel, where I've seen a woman.
Speaker 10: Saying it was like a bear.
Speaker 6: She thought it was a bear the whole time, but it was running on two feet. You know, I don't.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it genuinely affected her, you could tell. I mean it really did. I truly believe her story.
Speaker 2: Well, even more so because her husband thought that she actually seen a bear.
Speaker 4: So yeah, right, yeah, he went guy's revolver average vehicle, and of course you know, he put it on him because and it still made that trip to the lake. It's about maybe three quarters of a mile walk to the woods along the scrabble roads. And then they still made that trip, but the conversation didn't take place until.
Speaker 2: They got back from that. Okay, that's you can't really believe that.
Speaker 4: Well, after what he's seen and the questions we were asking and then watched, he now thinks wasn't the mayor probably big foot. They still made that trip up there and back, and she'd have known that beforehand. They probably wouldn't made.
Speaker 2: That trip up.
Speaker 4: Right, put her on edge. As far as that's that. She's pretty much got quiet after.
Speaker 2: That before we left.
Speaker 4: And then her husband he says, well, you're gonna tell me half of that, and then he got asking her more questions. And I don't know what the conversation was after we left because we all had to get back and get ready for work stuff like that. But the same words, Daniel, they they had they heard something. They put them on ends that night.
Speaker 3: If you walked off, well you know that ridge. I don't know how else the best explained it. But I always even years ago, when I first camp to that spot with my buddy Greg and his son met up with me and came down there. We can't there. We had a park at the gate. The gate was closed. We parked up there at the gate and walked our camping gear all the way down. But it was a good time. I mean I didn't I didn't have too much gear. I was able to bring most of it in one shot at my tent and whatever a little bit I had at that particular time. But something, I don't know, I something about that ridge. I felt something. I didn't know what I was really feeling, but something told me about that ridge.
Speaker 4: I felt like the ridge is behind And then you say there was that one video you made years back.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there was a trackway. We actually found the trackway.
Speaker 4: And there was a there was a couple camping out there and the stumping was pushing or hitting the camp they were in.
Speaker 3: Well, well here's yeah, here's a little rundown on that. So all right, me and Greg, we you know, we explored around the area, you know, from where we camp that if you go over towards if you're looking at the road that runs by the camp site, if you go to the right over by where that field is, well I had I mean, in the past, I have found some you know, deer bones, you know, some you know dearbones that were in the woods, and you know, you know it's not common. I mean, it's not uncommon to find deerbones. But but the particular dearbones I came across were like just like, oh, what's the word I'm trying to find? They were like really destroyed. They were like broke, snapped and twisted. The joints was broken the opposite directions. You know, look, your elbow, your elbow only goes one way when you've been your arm. Just picture your arm going to the opposite direction from your elbow. You know what, do you know what I'm saying there? These are the deerbones I found, snap and twisted, just just from outside of the camp are just basically where Paul and his wife were camping at, just beyond just over there, just probably twenty thirty feet or so, maybe a little further over in the tree line, close to the creek. You know, that's that's where I came across. But my whole time there, we were exploring. Now, back when we camp there, uh back when I first camp there, it looked a little different because from where the creek was, there used to be more bushes and treelined dividing that creek in the camp in the grassy area where we camped at. So I noticed it was a little different looking when we camp there because I was like, Wow, where's all the bushes? I mean, maybe people cut him down or I don't know.
Speaker 4: Real quick, the forestry division and you've seen whether they're clearing out of all the dent ball of steff and flinting new trees, right, they did the same thing around the little camping area. There's like seven campsites along that stretch road road you can camp anywhere back in there, just maintained and they out there were now and there for overbrushing and trees and stuff that needs to come down. And whatnot for the safety of the campus at least as much as they can anyway.
Speaker 1: And you remember where the vagrants was in that one camp site that was trashed.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, yeah, another.
Speaker 1: Reason why they cut back a lot of the stuff.
Speaker 2: I got it.
Speaker 3: But yeah, so yeah, what I'm saying is like, all right, so right, like if you walk behind our camp you noticed that that, I guess you go. It looks like an old like an old roadway or a log way, you know, a clear cut path. You know, well just be on there. You know, there used to be a tree, like a bush like there used to be these bushes that grew just dividing that roadway from the creek to where the campsites are. Well almost break. I'm almost certain it was directly behind where Paul and his wife had their camper and your trucks set up at. I believe it was between there and where we were at. That's the same general area where I've camped at many some years ago, because my buddy I used to work with told me about this area, and uh I learned about it. If you're an old co worker that lives out in Singers Glenn not far from there, well, I when I camped there. Now, I'll back up blueit. He told me a story, but I'll get to the story shortly. But when I camped there. Uh. And then my my buddy Gregor and his son at the time, his young son at the time, we came out there. They can do with me, and we did a lot of walking around the general area and coming from the direction from the creek leading over to where my tent was. It used to be all flat grass right there between where the bushes were. And as you guys, you know, like David Wilsson, you guys see you guys know the picture in the video, and I got pictures of the trackway we came across these tracks. These impressions, these you know, they were I measured him. They were about between fifty five to sixty inch proceeding fifty five to sixty inches apart, you know the game, and.
Speaker 4: You used to preak a powder on each one and two. It actually showed the path. Is that what you're talking about, right?
Speaker 3: Yeah, because that's what I had to do because I had drug, I had some dry plaster, and because the picture without the plaster and you wouldn't be able to see what we saw. So I had to coat them. I wanted I wanted him to show up in the picture. So that's what I did. I took dry plaster and covered each track everyone that we found. And again that's when I took out the in the picture. I got a tape measure and they were like almost almost sixty inches apart. So either it was a long step or they were running right right walking. Yeah, absolutely, And so I showed this picture to my my buddy Richard. Now he was in his he back then, back when I worked with him over eight nine, ten years ago. Yeah, Richard, he uh, like, I haven't spoke to him in a while. I reached out to him a while back. I haven't heard nothing back from him. I hope he's okay, But yeah, he was. He was in his sixties back back then when I worked with him. And again he's the one that introduced me to that location and another area not far from there as well. But when I showed him these pictures and talked to him, told him what I found and described the area I was camping in, he told me, he said, Daniel, he said, that's the same place for me and my wife camp at. They had a camper, they had a small camper. I'm assuming it was a big you know, it was a small night and you know, fifteen to twenty quarter maybe somewhere along like what Paul was. Paul and his wife had and he said, that's the same exact spot where we had our camper. Slapped him bang. You know, it happened twice, say one night, because he said it was about two o'clock in the morning or something banged and shook his camper and he ran out of his camper with his pistol and he had he had a light. He looked around, he didn't see nothing. And after he decided, okay, there's nothing around, he went back in his camper. He said, it probably wasn't even five minutes later it happened again. So what the heck is doing that? I mean, something was there and not to mention. He he went on to ad there was another younger couple that, uh, there's their little boys. He played baseball softball with their grandson. They camped further down. Probably you guys recalled, David will say, you guys recalled there was a camper way in the back of the up down on the end in the corner. Well the way he described it, Their camper was way down by the before you get to that, you know, it was much further down, probably closer to the other tree line. But they had a similar incident where that happened to them. So I don't know now, you know, he didn't see nothing. He's like he didn't. He felt there was something there, Something was messing around with him.
Speaker 2: You could be maybe not sit when you're getting to cover consilerment.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean this is supposed to, like I said, his incident that he told me happened around two o'clock in the morning. Now some years ago later on. Uh, there we was these group of guys. I was over in Elk Corn Lake my my other not my trail blazer, but my other blazer I used to have. I was parked at the bath house that goes into the Elk Corn Lake and these guys are in a small pickup truck, young guys. They saw my decals on my blazer and they saw me standing outside and they they recognized, oh okay, I got bigfoot on you, blah blah blah, and they stopped to talk to him, and they pull out their cell phone and wanted.
Speaker 13: To share these pictures with me, and sure enough they showed me this trackway and it was about I'm estimating, judging from the pictures, they would probably beginning two to three inches of snow.
Speaker 3: Of these large long I don't know, they were probably between eighteen and twenty inches of these large humanoid looking tracks, clear as could be, in a long straight stretch on this roadway. And here I am thinking, okay, this is they show me something they got from around here, and now I'm like, these are very impressive of me. I said, where was this? Was this up here? I said, no? They told me the area. They said it is over in folks run up by the Hogpin area on one of the back roads. And my job on drop. I said, what are you serious? I said, man, this monster there's a monster out there. I'm telling you, even though we didn't witness, there's a monster out there, we got to find them. But that's what Yeah, that's what I learned. So that's why the area.
Speaker 1: Huh. I was just ahead that.
Speaker 3: No, I'm just saying no, I'm pretty much done now, but I'm just saying, yeah, there's that's one of the main areas that I wanted to really start spending, uh, spending some time in the area. Even though I know that I've had reports and other things that occurred in Elk One. Apart from my own, I've heard from others the Hawking area has been a a major area of interest wherever really wanted to dedicate some time in there. Ever, since I can't there and I've learned other things I've had, I've heard reports from bear hunters. Now, keep in mind bear hunters. We know bear hunters know they're bear right, Well, why would a bear hunter see something large, dark and hair standing beside a tree peeking out at them? And if it was a bear, what don't they recognized as a bear? You know? That's another report I've learned about it. Yeah, so bear hunters have claimed to have seen things out in that general area. So there's definitely something to do that, you know.
Speaker 2: Is I ready to explode here? You got to say?
Speaker 3: So?
Speaker 9: Speaking of bear hunters, my cousin, my cousin, my nephew, Todd, he's a bear hunter.
Speaker 1: He lives back in the Science West, Virginia.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, a few.
Speaker 1: Back, actually, it was November nine.
Speaker 9: One of our coworkers at work, he's no longer employed.
Speaker 2: There, but he's incarcerated there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's incarcerated now.
Speaker 2: Oh lord, he was a bear hunter too.
Speaker 1: Now he's a feeling.
Speaker 3: I worked with some of them.
Speaker 9: He informed me one day. He was telling me that a friend of his that bear hunts him and.
Speaker 1: His wife had been back at the.
Speaker 9: Hogpen Road area in November and.
Speaker 14: They seen a bigfoot that they had pictures, plus they had video, and they'd also found but we have not seen them yet. I had given this ex employee, I'd given him my phone number to pass on to this individual and his wife because we wanted to talk to them to try to find out their story and then possibly meet them back there so they could show us. According to the ex employee, they had seen the bigfoot just above Hogpen Road in the field, the open field area.
Speaker 1: And that's why thereby the parking lot area.
Speaker 9: So it's kind of the same place where Shechiryl and Paul had seen, you know, where Cheryl had seen what she thought.
Speaker 1: Was a bear. No, no, no, that's kind of in that area.
Speaker 2: The impressure I get.
Speaker 4: It's in the overlook area when you come up to a little overlook where they used to have that.
Speaker 3: Where the gate is. The first game.
Speaker 4: Stopped there and then they've seen it down in the field basically with the big camping to the right of the area where they've seen it down in the field.
Speaker 9: But I have not heard anything from this guy yet, the guy and his wife. I think I'm going to try to send them a message here in a couple of weeks, because it looks like his mother just died.
Speaker 1: Yesterday.
Speaker 9: I was looking at some of his photos on his Facebook page.
Speaker 1: There are two photos of a big footprint.
Speaker 5: Well maybe possibly, but wow, Yeah, apparently they do lot of exploring in the woods because he's also got pictures of his kids.
Speaker 9: But yeah, there's two photos that I found that are possible bigfoot tracks and the one looked like it might be pretty heavy.
Speaker 3: Well, do you guys, Yeah, do you guys recall the girl April that camped out with us before I had to bring her back home? Yes, well she had. Now the thing is with the guys she was dating some years ago, who she her a couple of kids came from him to her twins. Well, I got called. She called me back when they were camping. They were camping not far from Elkham Lake. They were on the other end closer to the scouts Hield side and the location. I know exactly whether it because I met up with him and she had called me, and of course I met up with Brianna, my daughter, Brianna, she was just a teenager at the time and she was with me. So I met up with them and I investigated them. I recorded, actually I got on film. I recorded it. There is well, the story they had was they were sitting there around camp. Now they never saw nothing. However, from where their campsite was. If you if you know the equation location, I can tell you it's almost similar that particular spot they were at. It was almost similar to how our campsite was up by hogged over just a little ways, it drops down then you get the little creek. Well that's exactly how this spot was. There was a creek down at the bottom and then it flattened out and went out so far. Well, it was at one night one time where you know, they started having these small little pebbles being thrown at them and they didn't know what the heck that was. You know, they kind of, I guess basically they brushed it off because it was small little pebbles. They didn't know what to think. Then it wasn't until where I think she said she claimed she saw a larger rock or was whizzing over her head. Everybody was accounted for at the time, and I actually had her. I actually interviewed her. She was one of my last one of my last recent interviews, and I asked her. I said, look, I want you to tell you a story. Of course, she's not good in going into details, but she did the best she could. However, but even though you know, she didn't see nothing, something was throwing rocks over into the campsite by the fire, and one one of the rocks came over the top of her head. It didn't hit her, but she started she heard it come in and she saw it and then it landed right behind her. And then next you know, she wants to go sit and stay in the car all night instead of the tent.
Speaker 6: Yeah it works, Yeah, yeah, what do you what are your thoughts on feeding them giving them food?
Speaker 3: Well, I actually I love Yeah. Let me kind of get to that in a second, because I want I wanted to add something to that. Well, April, this is a girl's name. Her name is April. She actually seen a bigfoot when I think she said she was twelve years old or maybe a little oli. She was a young girl. But she was with a friend of hers. And I know, David Wilsson know this area that I'm about to mention, and this is just before you get into Matthias, West Virginia. Off for what's that thirty two or if looking at six fift whatever it is, but over Burton Bergen, Virginia, right before you get into West Virginia. Yeah, I believe when she was with her friend, they were on a bike. They were riding down this one area and she said she's seen it clear as day. She said it came out right of the out of the street line while where they were riding your bikes at and stepped out and she said they started chasing them. She said she had, yeah, but never pursued them. I guess they only went so far and never really pursued them. But her big first sighting was her first big first sighting or her actually only big for sighting to be honest with, happened at a young age, her and her friend or on a bike together. So but that area Burton, you know, that was before May Matthia Swist, Virginia. And it's also just out a little bit further outside of the Fulk Throne area, as Melissa and David know that area. So yeah, so that area there the reason I want I want to share that with you guys, because you know, she swears by that, because she told me about this years ago, and I wanted her to bring it up again. Uh, you know in the previous podcast, and that podcast is the titled they Started Chasing Us was the title I named it. So, but uh, there's a story out there.
Speaker 4: West Virginia and Burton and all the there is. I mean that it's all connected with the mountain ranges around here.
Speaker 2: I mean.
Speaker 4: Any crypto big foot one ever, I mean they go full full range back here to go wherever they want. And I'm not one to think I don't know, but I'm not wanting to think like they're just gonna hang out in one little territory.
Speaker 2: No not, I think I think they move around.
Speaker 6: They got they got a big range, a regular you know, just like a regular.
Speaker 10: Pack of wolves has a range of a thousand miles.
Speaker 6: I think of something like that. So if you have a plan a bigfoot as big as they are, and say they have a large family of six or seven they're gonna need a big range, you know.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah.
Speaker 6: And I don't believe that they migrate north or south, you know, they don't go south for I think they migrate in a circular pattern, so that whenever they start off, by the time they get back there, it'll be a year later, and it'll give that area time to regrow and replenish the food sources there, you know. And I think they just move that And I think that's why police up here in New York I have different plans at different locations at different times of the year because they're in that circular migration. So if I go there, if they're there in the fall, all the time they go there in the summer, they're probably not going to be there. They may be at a different location, you know. But if I go back in the fall, I know they'll be there, and vice versa for the other locations as well. So that's the way I think they migrate anyway, in the circular pattern.
Speaker 2: It's a food source up in your area, would.
Speaker 4: Would calls in to do that because I'm thinking down here Virginia, there's a bund of food year round. Yeah, they may not follow that kind of a path where some places where they may have to let regrowth take place, they could migrate around.
Speaker 2: With a lot of animals to do that.
Speaker 4: You know that they follow you know, the seasons and stuff like that, you know, moving around possibility.
Speaker 6: Yeah, like I said, I don't I don't think they follow the deers from north to south or whatever, because we got plenty of deer in New York.
Speaker 10: I mean that we have all kinds.
Speaker 6: I got my backyard, I have everything under the sun, and from turkeys to deer to foxes, you name it, we have it. And and you're here all year long, you know what I mean. So, but I think if you have, if you have a big plan, a family unit like that, you would have to because there's also like a one of my locations, there's a lot of nut trees and then in the fall, the nuts just just millions of different kinds of nuts on the ground. And I think they're they're they're collecting those things for you know, protein when they can't find any deer or turkey or anything in the woods, you know, or maybe some of the lakes are frozen or the streams are frozen and they can't get a fish or something. But yeah, I mean, it's just that's just one man's opinion.
Speaker 10: Don't kill me on that.
Speaker 2: But that's why we're out there to find out.
Speaker 4: Yeah, oh yeah, yeah, Daniel, he asked about the.
Speaker 6: Gifting I'm talking about. I'm more concerned about feeding and you know what I mean, Like, I know people feed them like twinkies and crap like that, and I know people who feed them like meat and then these things follow them home because they want more meat. And you know, yeah, I'm the type of guy. My opinion again, one one man's opinion. Don't kill me on this if you should, if you're going, if you feel the need you need to feed these creatures. And I don't think we believe we need to feed them. But if you want to feed them, feed them fruits, fruits and vegetables that grow in that area, something they can find all the time on their own, you know what I mean, and leave the twinkies at home.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, I agree, because you know, I've been asked about this by several others in the past, and I've always shared my honest opinion on this. Again, this is my honest opinion and the way I look at this. If a lot of people I don't know for some reason they want to leave peanut butter and apples. Hey, to me, that's your f that's fine, but you're taking a risk. Conserned the area you're doing this in. This is the area where people camp at. You're habituating a lot of wildlfe because you know there's no guarantee that Bigfoot's being drawn into this food source where bears and raccoons and whatever else. Yeah, you're habituating them. They're being drawn into this because bears. I've done this. I've done peanut butter with bears before. H well not I wasn't trying to get a bears, but I this is one particular area in George Washington National Forest here in Virginia where I had a large jaw of peanut butter and I I was smeared it on different pieces of this area, you know, on a stump and broke the limbs and this is there. Then I left the whole jard peanut butter. I also put a trail camera there so just to see what would happen. And here again, this is down by uh. I know al won't be familiar with the area, but this is the area I've also camped in several times. It's down by the Lynhurst area in Virginia. It's in the National Forest and the area is brught off of that what we know as the Coal Road. And I've had some experiences down there too, don't get me wrong. I can share it later. But this one particular area where I ferimented with peanut butter. You know, it's like people don't realize a lot of animals like peanut butter. But I had a trail camera set on this spot. And when I retreated my trail camera because of course, when I went to go back there, okay, oh, the whole jar peanut butter was gone. Oh maybe Bigfoot took me. I started reviewing my trail camera pictures and here's this bear. Everywhere I smeared peanut butter, because you know, they got a nose. They will fall but nose everywhere you put whatever you want on it. Of course, everywhere the peanut butter was smearing at there's that bear. The last picture on my trailer cameras was that big jar peanut butter in the muff of the bear running off. He's like, I'm taking the rest of this with me, you know, And I hear so many people talk about, oh they use peanut butter. You know, Bigfoot loves peanut butter. Well, sorry, but there's you too.
Speaker 10: I mean.
Speaker 3: So, but with that being said, I I've learned of other people putting apples and stuff in up behind areas where people are camping at and you know, apples, deers love apples. I mean, if you're gonna use apples, put them up, you know, based off a wave seen on other shows and documentaries, which I think it's a smart idea to do. Put your apples up high, set them a pie to where you know, maybe it might rule out other animals, but even the deer will stand up in their high legs or grab that apple if it's within the region.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 3: But with that again, would that be said when you use food, food could be very dangerous to the animals because one thing that we don't know is we don't know if they're allergic to what we what we have, you know, because they you know, they might like the food, but then again it might cause more harm than asia. Second secondly, if it's a predator animal like a bear, you know which spar is using on bob Us. But if you're going to habituate food, and you're drawing these wildlife animals into the area where they're they're being attracted to what to what we're putting out there, it's you know, and then you get people out there, then there might be a conflict. You know, there might be an issue because they're going to see the other people think, hey, where's this apple, where's this peanut butter? We want more of it. You know, we're gonna come test to you or maybe cause you harm till we find it.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 3: So but then again animal allergies too.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't want to get into all that putting food and stuff out and we got enough of an issue just trying to maintain what food we take out there and try to protect it as much as possible, to keep from drawing wild animals in just to the camp area self, let alone, like you said, put stuff out there in the woods not too far from camp and you, just like I said, you're just habituating that behavior. Then they're going to start focusing in on campus. Not some campus may not you know a lot of campers, I mean they don't all certain guidelines and that's expective, right, Why enhance the possibility of a dangerous encounter or some sort uh FoST will go to the be there.
Speaker 2: Don't don't enhance it, you.
Speaker 6: Know, Yeah, no I would. I don't. I've never First of all, I don't do food. But if I did, it would never be in any location where there are campers. That would be at you know, locations that are far off the beaten paths where there are no campers. All of the locations that I need, all the locations that I that I investigate at are there are no campsites, you know what I mean. It's just you just go off up into the woods. There's no legal camping anywhere around, you know, set up a tent in the middle of the woods and nobody knows you're there, then so be it.
Speaker 10: But uh, there are no campsites. Yeah, I wouldn't do that because even if you.
Speaker 6: Just put out apples, right and you bring in deer, you're bringing in prey animals. Then you're going to bring the predators in after the prey, you know what I mean, So you put.
Speaker 10: A lot of people in days.
Speaker 6: That's that's stupid. Absolutely, I would never do that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, oh yeah, for sure. One of the things during what I want to say it was during one of my group It was during one of my group campouts my buddy Tracy, Uh when when it was actually back in twenty fourteen when I did my first Majors group camp out where we actually had her encounter, Tracy, is what I mean. We never had no activity around it. However, I thought it was the coolest thing that he did. He didn't do it near camp. He did it on the outskirts of camp, in the back of the woods up behind. It was actually in the same area most of the David you guys know where we camp. That where Melissa got she woke up and got whooked. That had the whoops well over along the creek bed way up behind there. My buddy Tracey, he had a small little dome tent he set up in the back of the woods and he kept a little light on the inside. Now he didn't do nothing special about it, but he did add a trail taper set up on it. You know, he thought maybe by leaving a little dummy camp you know, set up further away out on the outside of camp, just to you know, just to see if there was anything that would happen around it, which we never had anything on it, you know, which I regardless. I mean I was kind of hoping he would because I thought that would have been cool to see if anything came around that camp. But but yeah, I've done gifting before. I've experiment experimented with gifting in a couple of different ways. One was I made these little trinkets, like taking yarn and putting little beads along the yarn, like making a little little cheap you know, necklaces and bracelets and stuff like that, where I've left him on stumps uff behind camp. And uh see there was another thing. What the what was the other thing I did?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 3: And the holy yeah, that was around elk corn. I never got really much on there. I mean I found stuff on the ground. I mean that could have been from other animals being nosy, and you know, it could have been a bear or raccoons or anything, because like I said, the trinkets and the little things I put together were on top of a dead stump. Then again, later on I found them on the ground, but they easily got knocked off from or whatever. But another thing I've done before.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Cole was like to take stuff like that.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, especially shiny it's shiny. Yeah, for sure. Yeahs to do that, Yeah, because they'll get curious, like, oh, what's this, you know, the one thing I've done before. H Again, this is back in a totally different area over back off the coal road. I made a rock stack.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 3: And I put the rock stack in a location where I've actually got tree knocks in the middle of the daytime and my daughter was present with me. I got responses to my tree knocks very close. And but this particular area I made a rock stack. It wasn't it was it was just off the trail. There was a there's a trail in this particular particular area, and it was well off the trail, and I made a rock stack just for the heck of it, you know, playing around, and you know, I would visit. I would come up and visit that far between a week the two weeks at a time, and one of my visits, I noticed the top rock was sitting down on the ground. Okay, because I know I took pictures of this, I know how, I exactly how I had it. I was like, oh, this is interesting. So I put the top rock back on and left. Came back another maybe about two weeks later, and came back, the rock top rock was off again, but this time I don't know, maybe it was a coincidence. There was a very large turkey feather laying on the ground right up against that little rock stack, and again that top rock was on the ground. So I did something different. I said, okay, you know, just entertaining the thought that maybe I got gifted, you know, So I took that turkey feather, put it on top, and then that top rock back on top so it would be weighted down so the wind would have blow it off. And then again another two weeks later, I came back again and the turkey feather was down and the top rock was off. Something kept removing that top rock. What the heck was doing? So I don't know. Stuff like that I find interesting, Uh, you know, I think it's entertaining to the mind.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 3: You know, I never end up trail campras set upon it on what was doing it? But you know, I maybe passed, maybe I should have. But I can't say Big for did it because I wasn't. There was no evidence to suggest that Big Boot was doing that. But I just thought that was quite interesting that something kept removing that top rock and even have to put that turkey feather back on top, you know. But it was fun. I mean I canna say it's stuff like that's fun. You know. It kind of entertained the mind, like, Okay, there's something going on here, but you just don't know.
Speaker 4: What when we can't tell the elcorn A couple of guys, I think it's that time wrong.
Speaker 2: When I was.
Speaker 1: It was in the spring.
Speaker 2: I don't want to.
Speaker 3: Oh, oh, how you talking.
Speaker 2: To about that dry stream bed? And a couple of weeks later I think it was Bill because I went back.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Dale came across it.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Dale, he was to where they made that stack of rocks. The stack of rocks is still there, but he found by it some bones that were inertralling.
Speaker 3: Yeah. It looked oh yeah, it looked like a reef right something.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's what he described it. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I think he sent you the picture. Yeah, on my phone, so I think he had sent you the picture.
Speaker 4: So that's just another intriguing thing that took place. And he was a couple of weeks we broke campus and I.
Speaker 9: Had found a rock with clear quarts in it and white courts, and I had put that on top of my stack and Dale said that.
Speaker 1: That was gone.
Speaker 3: Wow, the stack.
Speaker 9: But some of the stacks had been taken down, but my stack was still there, and I think Ron's was also and part of Dale's. But yeah, the braided vine was in the spot there where we had all done our stack of rocks on that stone.
Speaker 3: So you know, looking back at that, you know what I find interesting about that was there's one area. Are you guys familiar with the where the uh the heck? Is it called the wildlife the Wildlife Center or down by lynn Hurst, Virginia Wildlife. Yeah, well, yeah, that well that's it. I call it Lynhurst because it's going as you go down there, you go into Lynhurst, which will lead you down to the Colt Road where I camp at, well, right where the Wildlife Center is. Now, keep in mind if you know that area that's just on the below the parkway and it's all not beforeest around there and a deep forest. Well I have come across. I got pictures of some of these, I don't know, very mind blowing structures informations out there. Well, one of the times I was down there, I was there's an area there's a gate where you can park at gate and you walk in and it goes it'll bring you all the way to the top of the parkway, which I didn't go that far. But I've come across a lot of interesting things. I've seen Bobcat tracks and this and that if you follow the trail up there. But known me, I I don't stay on trails. I venture off. But I got a picture I found out in the middle of the woods, Like this is like really crazy. I've heard of you know, it's believed that Bigfoot does some very interesting things. Now you know, I did witness what made it. But I got a picture of this. I'll have to look it up, but I got a picture of exactly what Dale found. At the other campsite where we camped that before, by that rock stack, I found a very similar woven uh you know, buying thing that looks like a reef on the It was laying. It was laying flat on the ground deep out those woods. I was like, what the heck. I'm looking around like thinking, okay, could somebody have made this and dropped it out here? I mean, I don't know. I know there's no hunting up there, well I don't know. I don't know if hunting is allowed in this particular area because this is just this is just past where the Wildlife Center is and it's not the woods up there that goes up to the parkway, you know. And again this is a very interesting area because you know, you know, all kinds of wildlife come through the bears. Like I said, I come across. I had some pictures of bombcat tracks that roam through that had grown through there, and uh but yeah, I got pictures of a very identical look of reef that Dale came across, so which I you know, I thought that was interesting.
Speaker 2: So but.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, yeah it is. I mean I wish we had some more proof for some kind of daddy to go by and say what might have put it there? What what might have made it? You know what I mean? But I don't know. I mean, is there people that are getting through excuse? Is there people that get creative and just leave these things around? I mean I was.
Speaker 2: At the location.
Speaker 4: I mean, if it's a big camp site, you got people running around everywhere, like the old court and stuff like that. To me, that rays is a question mark because everybody walks in stream beds. Campsites are pretty much close together. Even though supremitive camping and people in and out there all day and all night, right, I mean believe that leads a question mark in my mind as far as lets you go come up with some other kind of evidence. Now, now where we where we go out at Slate Lick. That's open to the public, but you don't have the people coming out there that.
Speaker 3: You doing Elk Court right exactly.
Speaker 4: That's a mile to the lake and it's only open for fishing anyway. You can't have boats and nothing.
Speaker 3: Out there exactly.
Speaker 2: People don't make it.
Speaker 4: So it's a lot more quiet out there slate Lift and milkres So, I mean I looked at the location, so I mean, to me, that's part of my thinking. Possible concrete no, possible maybe, but I mean the clips out are right there. Uh, who knows, who knows? I mean, I'm not a question time anyway, concrete proof like there looking.
Speaker 3: Absolutely And that's another reason. Yeah, Well, I mean the thing is with the hog Faint area. I I'm I'm right now, I'm currently feeling more drawn to that area. And that's another reason why I talked to you David about Hey, we got to go down by the gate and do its overnight steakout or something there, you know, even you know a few of us, it's spread like team up and pairs of two or something. Its spread out and stage radio communication and just stick it out and you know, to sit and be quiet and look around observe with what devices we have available to our.
Speaker 2: Well the way the way that areas laid out. Uh, I mean that'd be great to do. I want to do that.
Speaker 4: Uh, but uh, we're gonna have to the people that's back at base camp with the radio. We're gonna have to stagger everyone to where we got communication. Because if I decide to.
Speaker 3: Head up people road.
Speaker 4: To the lake while someone's down by the parking area, whoever to the base Camp's not gonna hear me where I'll be at, But yet the ones at the parking area can. So it'd be like a relay type thing set up to where we do have communication, but it all may not be directed to one spot. So I mean, we we gotta take that look at that aspect of it too. So if something would happen or whatnot, we've got a way to communicate back and forth. It'd be like a relay type thing as far as that, because we got that one branch line of radio signals can't travel through roll right, And.
Speaker 3: That makes sense if one of the things, if it works out in favor. It's one thing I've been looking at for a long time because you know, especially with the radios that we have, not just not not with the ones I have, like you have the Midland radios. It was one thing I considered getting, and it looks like it would be a great tool to have with us because you have the Midland radios. I also have a set of Midland radios. I just I actually have two sets of them, but one one the doer said, however, uh, there there is a I saw her on Amazon. It's a Midland base camp set, which would be great to have to keep whoever's gonna stay a base camp. They should be able to communicate with us.
Speaker 2: You know, you know you still have that ridge that.
Speaker 4: Even the base camp type radio setup is good for basically straight line distance.
Speaker 2: If you if you don't have a repeater.
Speaker 4: Top of that red fine, even the base camp set up, and you won't be able to hear anyone that's down beyond that.
Speaker 2: Or the rig right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that makes sense.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and there are no repeaters out there. I don't care how you have radio service is not going to travel through rock. You gotta have a repeater above to be able to transmit to and front right.
Speaker 2: You gotta have.
Speaker 6: That, Daniel, David, Melissa, I'm going to go. I had a medical procedure today and I was feeling really good when I got home, and I told Daniel I hang out tonight. But I'm getting tired now, so I'm gonna be on you guys, Okay, Daniel, Yeah, I got work in the morning. Okay, Dan, Daniel, thank you for inviting me. It's been a pleasure, Melissa David, but a pleasure meeting you. I'm running out again, so I think it's time for me to hit the Hey as well.
Speaker 3: Okay, go make some coffee. I'm just joking. I'm just joking. I'm just joking. I'm go, Hey, thank you for being on here. Al Yeah, I mean, but what you were saying makes a lot of sense. It does further it plus it would h you know. That's why I like you know. I guess there's certain things we need to experience experiment with more too. You know, as far as all the little trinkets that we have, see it.
Speaker 9: You can't I found that picture of that chord that Dale Soccer had seen.
Speaker 3: Oh, go ahead, put it up here again. I'll put you guys up.
Speaker 6: On the.
Speaker 1: I don't think you can see it.
Speaker 4: No, you get too much. Oh yeah, the laptop screen.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then he sent a picture.
Speaker 9: It's a bird picture, but it was a picture of their stock of rocks.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: But yeah, we do need to coordinate a little more as far as things that we wanted to do when we're out there right setting things out.
Speaker 1: So that was in June of twenty three when that happened.
Speaker 4: Okay, it's great to go out wing it ninety of the time.
Speaker 2: But the more we keep going out there and stuff.
Speaker 4: And we're pre playing some things and they get the stuff prepared beforehand and right and.
Speaker 2: Still there.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I'm here, okay, oh yeah, one.
Speaker 4: My power of things just went to zero. But I got a full battery on my laptop. I don't remember my laptop off my little generator.
Speaker 3: Here okay quick, yeah, oh no, you're fine, You're fine.
Speaker 6: Now.
Speaker 3: I'm connected on my phone. I got my power banking connected to it right now. Yeah, I'm at eighty two percent on my phone right now. So if that's what I'm I'm on here with so yeah, I know. Like the other thing too, I need to keep in mind, uh people's mobibility for example, like I know John and Mary. I know Mary's got bad knees. I mean I got bad knees too, But as long as I got my knee braces, I mean I do fine going out in the woods. I mean yeah, I mean I could. I can climb up hills and I can still do all that stuff.
Speaker 2: You know, was just.
Speaker 3: You know, it's not like I'm doing it repetitively. I could do it. I can still do it. You know, I had no problem venturing in deep. There's a couple of areas out there. You know, if you guys recall walk along beyond the gate as as we head up to the lake, if you look up on the hill over to the far left, the area up there that I can't get drawn to, Like I really want to get up here. Look because even though it's way off the beaten path, there's a clear spot up like you can see it up through the on the far left as you're headed towards the lake. But there's the area up there I really want to get up because it looks like it's a it's a small clearing up there, way up on the ridge. It's like a grassy area and something. I don't know. I just feel like, Okay, that looks like an area that would be an interesting area. I mean even if we were to set up a camp there or do something, you know, because I mean I got small tents. I can camp anywhere, you know, or even if it's an area that we could do with a stakeout. It like, hey, get up there while it's still daytime and it get situated and look examine the area and like, okay, hey, this would be a great high point to stay up here. You know, listen, maybe have somebody else down below on the opposite side of that roadway that you know, and maybe form like a triangle area, like hey, let's have three teams here. You know, we have two to three teams, but coordinate with each other. We don't necessarily mean yeah.
Speaker 15: One now doesn't back there. I don't know where it cuts off. That's called the loop, Okay. The loop is supposed to be a walking.
Speaker 4: Uh trail as well as a horse trail, and it goes, oh, it goes up to that area and then loops back around. I can't find where it cuts off, because I've never really looked yet, but it's called the loop probably and looks something up on it. But I wonder if what you were looking at maybe might be tied into what's called the loop, because maybe those that walk that or the horsemen that go back there, uh yeah, and that end up going up there too, because I do know a lot of horsemen to come that go across that.
Speaker 2: The dam, and.
Speaker 4: I head over to the other side of the lake right over in that side too. It's very back here on the left hand side. That's called the loop.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know it comes.
Speaker 2: I don't know where it starts and ends at.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know where if you're headed towards the lake by the parking lot, well before you get to the gate and that little parking spot where you park at where you have to hike through, well before we get to that spot, you know where the roads off to the left. I've been up yeah, Okay, Now I had been up that way by myself some years ago, and I've only gone up but so far, I've gone up to the point where there's a creek that runs across the road and it's really rough, you know, and I guess if you have a pickup truck or something that's you know, you're not afraid to get stuck and you can rise through that.
Speaker 2: But well, yeah, even with truck, the further you go up in there, the rougheree.
Speaker 3: Gets right, which I've only been but so far, but I can recall I've only been up there once. But you know, I didn't go so far, but I've been up enough to where I actually hiked that area I parked. I forget where I parked at. I parked somewhere, or I might eating cross over. You know, it depends on the vehicle I had at the time. But uh, because I know a lot of pickup trucks.
Speaker 4: Go through there, you go, you get into more ravines up in there too, And if you don't know the area is there, yeah, you can't turned around at and you don't want to get in a situation where you're gonna have to try to back down that.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, and.
Speaker 2: It's near too. I mean, you get there's hardly some area's two vehicles that going to get around each other. Right further up in there you go and.
Speaker 3: Oh, I've been working with Amazon and you know, yeah, working with Amazon and driving those big vans. I trust me. I'm I've I've been down some long driveways out in the country, out in Louisa where I had no choice right back down. I mean, it's it is ridiculous, but I've had I had no other situation, I had no turnaround spots, you know, and you know, you get you get put in these situations and positions where like, crap, I've made it. Like these driveways. Some of these driveways I've had to go down before were like a half mile or a mile long, and usually there is usually there is a turnaround spot. But I know I've had troubles and struggles with these locations, and especially around the holiday season. You get down to this house and we've got to deliver your package to and there's like they have extra vehicles there. It's like, oh crap, they got you know, these can't be all there there. They got to have people visiting. So you park, you dropped the vehicle, you drop the package off, and like you look around the area like, oh crap, you have no choice but to make a monthly point turn around and as big as being but so and then things happen from there and blah blah, blah. But so yeah, sometimes, yeah, I know, some of these long country roads and stuff. I mean, they can be like you get in a position where like what the heck did I do? Why did I Why did I take a chance going down here? You know? But but sometimes you have no choice. But like with my car that I have right now, I'm gonna tell you know, it's a small little car, but it's it's impressed me since i've had it, you know, hands as well in the snow. Even my driveway and part of the you know, the road that we live on is all ice packed, but it handles pretty well. Yeah, Because I mean I gotta take my I take my grandson to school every morning, Like today was the first day he didn't have like this morning, it was the first day he didn't have a two hour delay. So, you know, because the weather the temperate that they I guess they base everything off of the temperatures and everything, because we've been getting some very cool temperatures. I think it was it was up in the twenties when I had to taken to school today. But you know, yeah, we do have some warm weather temperatures coming up. It's gonna be uh, it's gonna be a heat wave here going in the next week. We're gonna get into low fifties.
Speaker 2: Yeah, more likely.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, I think the low fifties are only going to be like maybe a couple of days and it'll be averaging the maybe around the forties. But you know, yeah, uh yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: I have my follow up appointment next Thursday at.
Speaker 2: The doctor's all, and they're space to, I.
Speaker 9: Guess start scheduling and setting up for my radiation treatments sometime in the first of February.
Speaker 3: Okay, and how long you have do you have to go through that?
Speaker 1: I got to do that for six weeks?
Speaker 3: Six week, okay.
Speaker 9: I don't know how how many days a week. They'd mentioned something about or two, but I've also heard a few more days. So I don't know what they're going to do until we get there and they start telling us about it and how that's going to set up, because I don't They also said something about they were going to give me a type of a keyfob to be able to get in and out to get my own treatments done, and I'm like, how are they going to do that, because I don't know how to operate that equipment.
Speaker 2: You're not people there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, if the building is.
Speaker 1: Going to be open, why would I need a fob.
Speaker 4: It's this whole little area people working there. You get your pod, you go in, they don't do what they need to do, then you leave. They don't have the nurses sitting out at this desk and stuff like that because they don't have that activity going in and out that part that to do the rest of the hospital. Okay, all right, strictly for radiation.
Speaker 3: Now are you going to be doing Are you going to be doing all this through sin Terra right there in Rockingham?
Speaker 1: Yes, it'll be there center there at the hospital.
Speaker 3: Yeah, see sin Terra. That's good because if you guys had to deal with Augusta County Augusta Health, yeah, that would be a waste of time because they I can tell you right even they will direct you to like u v A or something else. There's Augusta Health. Not to get into the hospitals and stuff. But I mean, Augusta Health is limited.
Speaker 6: I don't know.
Speaker 3: Just this is my opinion based off of everybody I've ever known that lives erectually and they had to deal with major, major issues like Augusta Health is not equipped to handle certain things. You know, you.
Speaker 2: Ain't equipped a lot of things either. That's why they said a lot of people to UVA.
Speaker 9: Because they don't even know one trauma center anymore. They haven't been that since sin Terra Bot. They got rid of that, and I think the best of medical did also. They are no longer a level one promise.
Speaker 3: Yeah, back when my yeah fill okay, back when uh Brianna when she was I think she was like fifteen, fourteen, fifteen years old maybe back when her she had her appendix erupted, and yeah, I mean she was brought to Augusta Health and they immediately when they realized what happened, they flew her a rushed her whatever. I don't know if they flew her Okay, I was out of state at the time, but they flew her rusher to u v A. And of course she was at.
Speaker 1: The center that's where the yeah, under their VA.
Speaker 3: Yeah, of course. And once I heard she was at UVA, I felt like that was like to me, that was like comfort, you know, because u v A. And then like where she was born at she was born at mcv out Richmond in the city of Richmond, and uh between u v A and m c V. Those hospitals there they deal with It's like they're more advanced and plus that you have like your medical college students that are there, and yeah they are. They've given the patients more attention and and you know, you're not ignored, you know, and they care. I don't know, just mean they put more care into the patients, you know. So but but yeah, my daughter she was born in Richmond. You know, uh MCV hospital, you know, which is the Medical College of University of Richmond. But yeah, uh oh man.
Speaker 16: But yeah, yeah, I I at least since terror, the rich the Harrisburg hospitals, I always thought they were pretty good on the most part.
Speaker 3: From what I mean, I've always heard good things about them, so s tera. Yeah, I guess it depends on what the problem is.
Speaker 4: Yeah, what I gathered. What I'm thinking is when you get into your more specialized stuff, they got pretty good people. Yeah, general type care, that's where you get a lot of.
Speaker 9: Complaint from because you're gonna be waiting.
Speaker 2: For wow, because a lot of people have a lot of problems there.
Speaker 4: But I'm thinking it might be more of a general care type, not any kind of specialty like what Melissa's going through, or more people's issues they may have. I think they probably got pretty good people in there taking care of that stuff. But the general care people in and out all the time. I think that's where a lot of a lot of the problems are.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because some years ago, you guys remember what the old r m H Hospital was right right there by, yeah, more downtown. Yeah, I heard rumors that they were considering I don't know, maybe they did in some ways, but I heard that they were actually gonna use or start using the university like medical. They were going to use it to like a medical uh like kind of like MCV or UVA. They were going to have college students involved, which I was like, oh, okay, they're going to turn into it like an MCV or a UVA kind of hospital. You know, I don't know if they've ever done anything like that. Were Well, if that was the case, you know, maybe some years down the road, that would have like improved their quality of their their facility.
Speaker 9: But the old Armate emergency room that was turned into it's like a doctor's clinic for the jam U students.
Speaker 3: Oh okay, okay, So maybe.
Speaker 9: Some of the nursing classes and stuff, the pre med and all that that's taught there. On the other part, on the newer part of what used to be arm age that was built. They had built the cancer center there before they sold it to jmu R.
Speaker 1: And that part they didn't tear down.
Speaker 9: They tore down the older part that they left the emergency room, but the part where the over next to where the parking lot was the big parking deck that they tore down and stuff and rebuilt and they changed it so much. Yeah, it's now for students. It's like doctors' offices for students and stuff. They go there when they have their hangovers and bloody noses in their fight for the black eyes and stuff.
Speaker 1: That's where they go to seek their medical care now instead of going to arm.
Speaker 3: H Wow, that's interesting.
Speaker 1: From Cantrail. I think Cantrell Avenue, I believe.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, I know, yeah, I know the general area there. Yeah. So uh a random thought. It's more of a random question. And this is bigfoot related. But what would you guys think. I mean, I've heard so many different things on this, uh, but this has been a topic in the past. I haven't heard of anything anyone discussing this in a while, But what would you think, Like, say, for example, I'll give you an illustration and kind of throw it out there, what you guys would think from there? Say, we're out in the woods and we're exploring, and we're whatever we're doing, we're looking for bigfoot evidence. But what would you got excuse you on bourbon? What would you guys? What would you guys? Yeah, damn blue Moon because I just took a tip of it before I asked this question. But so, yeah, we're we're walking along, we're exploring out there in the woods, and what would you guys think or do or how would you react if we came across the remains that they bigfoot or a Sasquatch body, or the remains of one. I mean, what would what in your honest opinion, like after going through the shock and surprised you like, WHOA realizing what we just came across? What would you How would you guys go about that? Like, what would you do?
Speaker 1: First off, photograph it?
Speaker 9: That be respectful because I guarantee you they're watching.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I would photograph and try.
Speaker 9: To document as much as I can, But no, as far as removing anything Uh huh.
Speaker 1: That's something that the biggest question is.
Speaker 2: To go public or not.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's probably what he's getting at.
Speaker 17: That's because what's gonna have so many things If he will loose if it took something I got public, you're gonna have the government get involved.
Speaker 4: They can shut down the entire area for if god knows how long. Then you have people come out of the woodwork hit in the woods. Unless the government stops all of that, there may not be no more camping at that location stuff forever.
Speaker 9: Yeah, because that will definitely come to an end. They will come in and confiscate everything.
Speaker 4: That's that that that's a difficult military that that that's a difficult question to answer.
Speaker 2: Then if if if keep it on the download.
Speaker 4: And then make necessary call to where everything's kept secrets and they come in and clean the area up and stuff like that, if they haven't already done so in the past, and everything goes on as normal and stuff, you keep on with your research to keep on finding what you can after that stuff. I don't think that if that would happen that the research will stop.
Speaker 2: For a lot of people.
Speaker 4: I mean, it's just another element getting out there in the wood and collecting data and evidence and and and a way of life for another creature that nobody really knew existed or felt existed or no existence.
Speaker 2: I don't know. That's a difficult question.
Speaker 3: And you.
Speaker 1: Wouldn't even believe.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, they would absolutely exactly. You're always going to have and all the negativity and this and that, because there's some people that it's stuck in their mind that you know, for non believers, that's b asid. It's a joke. It's a hoax, you guys called blah blah blah. But uh yeah, I.
Speaker 4: Mean, I'm gonna tell you one thing I'm not going to do is take a fifteen by thirty foot hold to bury the black Man.
Speaker 3: That ain't gonna no.
Speaker 4: When I was suggested, I just like coper authorities, keep the location secret. Just get them out there and let them do their thing and whatnot. Now you've done much to done. I'm not in to it become rich and famous and all that other stuff and whatnot. Right, Uh, it's just another chapter closed, But it also opens up many more chapters after that because possibilities of other things existing now that that's been proven, and then again there's still a lot more to know. Even if you did find the body of one, it's still a lot more to know about them, right, But I just.
Speaker 2: Got a fund in fee.
Speaker 4: The government gets involved in something like that, and the whole area might be all limits of people going in for god knows how long, if not forever, and that could change the makeup of a lot of different things on the country.
Speaker 2: And stuff like.
Speaker 4: That's where they're supposed to have signings, and you get the big wings involved in.
Speaker 2: I don't know, I don't know.
Speaker 9: I think I won't know how to react until that situation would arise.
Speaker 3: That's true.
Speaker 1: Yeah, absolutely, The other instances could be completely different.
Speaker 2: I don't think it's going to happen. I don't think it's going to find.
Speaker 3: It may never happen. Yeah, it may never happen. But thinking of the top of my head, I mean me personally, I mean, if the way I look at this, I mean, because I've heard somebody people share their endpoint on this, but I think I personally would record the whole like, Hey, here's a body of what the heck we came across. This is a body of what we believe to be a sasquatch. And meanwhile, I'm filming it, and I'm documenting it. Meanwhile, I'm going to try my best to collect what data I can from that, regardless record myself collecting. Hey, I'm cutting off his hairs or look, here's his hand. I'm gonna cut off a finger, you know, I don't know. I'm just saying, here's some remaining like it's I don't know. We got a skeleton, you know, we got hair, We got this layer of his body here, I'm gonna I mean, if there's hair available, I'm gonna collect as much hair as possible.
Speaker 4: You know, we're the kind of like the Holy Grail.
Speaker 1: Right, we come across the Holy Grail. What are you gonna do?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 4: I mean, because if they've been around, if they're all around, they've been around, as have been, they probably take care of the role.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, yeah, I agree, because I mean, with that being said, I agree. I My honest thoughts is I believe they dispose and bury their own dead.
Speaker 4: I mean, elephants, when they know they're going to die, they go to elevant graveyards themselves. You very rarely find one out in the middle of the tunther somewhere. Right, there's a lot of animals that do that. And we're not talking about Postr's animal. Let's I'm talking about the natural behavior of wild animals in general. Elfants are known to do that. There's grounds where elephants now if they're becoming to their end of their life, that they will start to migrate too for that for that end time.
Speaker 3: Well, you know, I'm glad you said that, David, because you know what, I can tell you Two common animals that we know for a fact that do you exist and they are known to do this to themselves as well. Bears, Yeah, bears and mountain lions. Because a lot of people don't realize this, Like you ever asked a question like I get this question a lot from skeptics, So, well, if Bigfoot exists, why don't we find remains? I said, well, you know bears exist, right, you know, mountain lions exist. But show me the evidence of one that's died of natural causes, show me the remains, you know. And that's what I've phoned that back up people, and it's it's it put It kind of gives a stumbling block. They're like they're like, what they're thinking about what you're asking on the phone back And then it's like, oh shit, Yeah, you know, there's very few reports of bear remains found in caves and their remains, I mean, these are like ancient k's that they might find old bear, you know, from hundreds of years ago. But it's very, very extremely uncommon to find the remains of a bear or a mountain lion just died of national causes. You know. Yeah, I've seen dead bears on the side of the road that got hit by cars, you know, right up the road from where we lived here. I've seen bears on the side of the road hit by cars. You know, we're right on the base of the mountain. Bears come through here all the time. We've got bears that passed through my backyard, you know, you know, and you know, and I've seen bears out in the National forest during hiking, you know, I mean broke day and night. They're out there. I've seen them. I've been close to some of them, and most of the ones I've seen were always in the distance, but because they've already seen or smelled the you know, before you spotted them. But so, I mean, with that man said, I just feel like people got to understand that there's animals out there that, like you said, when their time of death is upon them, they know they're ill, they go into hiding. They'll go into a deep or finding a place to spend their remains the remaining time before they die off, and then again once they do die off, and then you got all these other animals and critters and animals that will scatter their bones and remain, you.
Speaker 4: Know, and pretty much say that about any of all how many times you come across from the boxes down National.
Speaker 3: Right, I can't recall every I found. I found raccoon skulls and stuff bef for, but that's about it.
Speaker 2: You know that from a predator killing the raccoon too.
Speaker 3: Right, Yeah, I found that I found deer, deer, jaw bones, raccoons, skulls all in creek beds. You know that that could Yeah, all that could be from like coyotes and.
Speaker 11: Stuff, you know, so.
Speaker 4: Exactly. I mean that stuff's going to be a given. But yeah, I mean that that's a good question. You know, what would you you would?
Speaker 9: You got to think too, if you come across a complete body, decomposed.
Speaker 1: Stal remains, it's going to look a lot like us in a way. It's gonna look like in a way.
Speaker 9: Uh, how would you feel if you've seen that?
Speaker 1: Yeah, because we don't know.
Speaker 3: Exactly know, right, I hear what you're saying, But this sounds this might sound crazy, But I, in my honest opinion, if I found if it was mainly just the bones and the complete skeletal layout, I'm thinking, I'm just thinking on myself, like, yeah, I'm gonna collect that skull. I was like, I'm like a bone tradition, and I mean I'm like a bone collector because I've come across deer sheds, deer sheds, I got a I got a skull of a bear that came across at the woods, you know, and you know, I was like, all, that's right here in the house, right here I got was like that I have deer or anything.
Speaker 2: I mean, I liked it pretty much.
Speaker 3: Yeah, great, I mean I found other Yeah, I got the bear skull in it's here in the living room. But then I've come across all the bear bear fields out in the woods. When that kind of you know, I mean, not that I found the remains of the bear. I found the tough you know, clusters of hair and and blood you know, from a bear whatever killed it, but that was up around Elk one that could have been from a group of coyotes, because I will tell you I know coyotes will team up on a small bear. I had found bear. I found coyotes scat with bear hairs all through it, and I was like, I found that on like three different occasions, and every time I found it still blowing my mind. I said, Wow, it's either a young bear or a bear that was ill or I don't know, but these coyotes are.
Speaker 2: Visious the time of the year for something.
Speaker 4: Season two is one hundred co won one that couldn't have found that e was too and then the coyote just got a whole other right, you know, I mean there's a lot of variables.
Speaker 9: Could be kind of interesting though, you know, if we would happen to come across something like that, because I would at this point consider bigfoot to be like an apex predator. And if it is d csed lying in the woods with the rest of the wildlife even touch it or would they steer clear of it.
Speaker 3: Well, that's a good question concerning even if.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's gonna be one quick investigations, I'm gonna get the hell out of dodge because.
Speaker 2: The finger there might be one to come down there and take you with me. I was there probably watching, or I.
Speaker 3: Would have been like, I'll be like, uh, David, like say we found it together. I was like, I'm looking at you, David. I'm like, do you have any connections with the law enforcement that would deal with the investigations like this? You need to get them out here.
Speaker 2: Laughing call them on the damn pone anyway.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, my aunt and I and she shine.
Speaker 9: They shine lights into the woods at night around the perimeter of their yard. They will not go in their yard at night anywhere Nearyork would what They've done that for years? They've done that for years.
Speaker 3: Is there something that they fear? I think so.
Speaker 1: I think so.
Speaker 3: They just never came out and told you why they do that.
Speaker 1: No, but I don't know. I don't know if she would.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean the worst, the worst case scenario. Yeah, I mean, it's just like asking a question, like it doesn't sound crazy. It's like asking a girl out for a date or like the worst case scenario, she's going to say no, yeah, and I'm not and don't be afraid of rejection. That's one thing I learned growing up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm curious.
Speaker 9: I would kind of like to ask my nephew sometime because you know, he goes bear hunting all over Rocky County, Hardy County, all kinds of places he goes bear hunting.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't see him enough to ask him. I see him maybe once.
Speaker 9: A year, but that would be interesting see if they've come across anything they can't explain.
Speaker 3: I mean, the only bear hunter that I've ever really spoken to that I know I met personally David you know him Cole Cole McCoy, McCoy, Yeah, I mean the most you know, I've had conversations with him back the course, and of course the only thing he's ever shared with me is like, you know, up around Elkorn Lake. He won't tell me where, but he's like he's got game cameras out there, like Sally your or game cameras or you know, he shared he's supposed to shared pictures to be He's like, yeah, I got this coyote here, I got this deer here, you know, but he's never shared anything out of the ordinary, although you know, he knows that there's some big bears here in Virginia because his mother lives up over there down past Chorando. Now he has showed shared a picture with me of this massive bear. He got a camera up there. I know there's big bears here in Virginia. I've seen him myself, you know. And I've seen especially, you know, the little Mountain store right outside of Elkham Lake. I've been up there during you know, while I was camping, and I would spend time up there getting lunch or doing whatever, hanging up there at the store. And during the bear seasons, I would see the bear hunters come up there and check your bears in. And I've seen four hundred plus pound black bears being checked in. And I mean I've seen bigger bears across the road on me before I came out of that area, you know. So I know there's some monster black bears in Virginia. Years no denying that.
Speaker 1: His friends on Facebook with my nephew Todd.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I used to pick. I used to pick. I used to pick. Yeah, I used to give I used to give cold, uh like a hard time. I used to pick on him. I was like, I said, you've got you know, you've got a good group of hounds that get the treat these bears. That's the why. Why do I see every time you used to shoot a bear, it's a baby. It's a small little bear. I said, we got bigger bears from this out here. I said, why don't you let them grow and get the bigger one?
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 3: I used to pick on him. I said, we got a bunch bigger bears. Let them have some time to grow up. So I was like, he knows as well as I do. We got some big bears here, you guys, you can be doing better than that. I used to pick on a lot about that.
Speaker 9: As my nephew is friends also with that guy that I was telling you about him and his wife seeing the bigfoot there on the Hogpin Road area. M. Yeah, he's friends with him too, Yeah, friends with this guy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, David, you remember you showed me a picture somebody you know, or somebody you work with, or somebody I don't know. There's somebody you know that shared a picture of a track and you sent it to me one time. And yeah there was Yeah, there was some lease on the ground there. I mean, I'm almost certain that that was a bear track, even though it was partially it was partially covered up but looking back and from what I recall on the track that had been just a fairly dens like bear track.
Speaker 1: I think you told her that from Yeah, I agree, it's probably just a bear.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Now, I'm not denying that there's there's mountain lions in the area. From what I've heard from several sources that the hog Pin area and the Fox Running area is it has been known for a lot of mountain lion sightings. I have heard of this before by several sources, including to the same visual who who introduced me to that area. Now, he's he's a big skeptic and believed there's something out there because he shared a couple of stories from when he was younger, back when he's a walk a lot of the back roads in the woods out there. But he's had things, he's seen things out there that he can't explain, you know. But he's also back when I worked with him, now, he told me that some farmers up the road from I don't know if he still lives in the same farmhouse or not, but from where he lived at in Singers Glenn, Uh, there were some Emmonite farmers that lived not far up the road from him. Uh, he apparently he was good friends with the farmers, and the farmers that called him to the house after explaining what was going on, because apparently the farmer had gone out to uh he sparted he he notices battle out in the backfield were in a hurle in the middle of the night. There was they were like haul hurdled together, and he felt like there was something going on there. So he came back out. I think he was came out in his pickup truck or on one of his fool wheelers or whatever it was he was in. I can't remember what it was. But he was started shining a light around and he's seeing he set of eye shine over in the corner of the field, just inside the field, and he's like he apparently he got a good look at what he was seeing. He couldn't believe what he was seeing. Apparently it was a it was a mountain lion in the corner of the field, just staring there. And uh. That's when the next day he called my buddy Richard, he's a rister, you could come out here. He said, I have a mountain lion that was in the field, and my my cattle were you know. He explained what he saw, how he knew his cattle were acting weird, and he knew there was something going on until he saw what he saw in the corner field. Well, apparently he was telling me about this. After he went and investigated. He searched the property. He went back to the field and he found tracks. He opened up his You know, you take your hand, you call me hand. You spread your fingers apart and open up your hand, he says Daniel. He said, the tracks, And I wish he had pictures. I really wish he had pictures of this, because Richard his hands were as big as mine, if not bigger. And Richard showed me opened up his hands that the tracks I found back in that field were as big as my hand opened up. I said, are you serious? He said, I'm not hesitating, I'm not exaggerating. I'm serious. He said he had a mountain lion on his property, because I mean, that's what the claim was from the farmer himself. But yeah, Richard confirmed it when he found the tracks. I said, wow. Now keep mind, that's just on the what I would say, the east side of the mountain from where it falls front is, you know, and I've heard stories along the area before he said, you know, I've heard other people talking about there's mountain lion signings left and right out there, but you don't you know some of the reports I've heard from based off of my blog that was it was it my blog because I put out of blogs from years ago about mountain lions looking for sightings. Most of the reports I got were, uh, like on the east side of Scott you know, the Blues Mountains from me, but I found a blog site that was a public reporting. Most of it came out There was a lot from Augustin County, but majority of them came out of Rockingham County, you know. And I have to look at it. I have to see if I can look that up again. But a lot of reports of mountain lion sidings came from a Rockingham county, which I was like, wow, you know, and most of these people, these are people that grew up out here, you know, especially these mountain people that grew up around the mountains and know the wildlife.
Speaker 2: I mean.
Speaker 3: And what gets me is again, even camping around Elkhorn Lake, I've had many discussions with game warders and these officers to come out and check on your campsite. Well, the one time back when Julie was with me, I think it was at the end of our camp and well, you guys are can't with us. Everybody has gone. Me and Julie had like two or three more nights there, And of course I was We're sitting there, We're sitting outside of the tent, and here comes the officer pulled into the campsite, young guy. And I was like, okay, you know there, I told you, he's just checking on us. He's fine. And then he comes out walking. He's a real nice guy, and we getting talking about this and that, and so I'm like, okay, I'm thinking, beout. I gotta ask him. I got to ask him. I asked every other one I got to ask that. I never met this guy before. I met several other officers out there, never met this guy. Most of these guys I talked to our older gentlemen. They've been in this been in with the department for a long time, and I've heard their stories and heard how they how they will, how they will reply to you. So I was curious. I was like, you know, we got him talking, even brought about Bigfoot. You know, we started off talking about bigfoot, you know, wildlife, this and that, and I was like, hey, uh, I got to ask you, what do you know about mountain lions out here? And then immediately he did not hesitate his story. His reply was on script. It was right on script. I was like, I'm listening to him. I'm like, I'm not saying nothing, I'm just listening to him. I'm just taking it all in. And as he's talking and explaining things where he is Yep, they all have the same reply, same exact reply. It's like, this is what they've been trained it. You know, they will tell you that they're doing do not exist here and this and that, and they'll get into all this explainer how things are misinterpreted, mis explainings identified, and blah blah blah, and that's okay, okay cool. And I you know, I didn't argue with him. I was just, you know, I just wanted to hear his response. But you swear, you know, based off everything I've heard from every game boarding or officer that came out there, they're trained to give you an explainer in the explanation, and so I was like, okay, I just let it go. In one year and out of the other. So I've heard this before. You ain't nothing different. You know, you're young. This is the again. This was a much younger guy than I've ever dealt with before. All right, you know I respected him. I was like, that's you know, I'm thinking to myself, this is what you're trained to tell with people because you don't know any better, regardless if they do know any better. This is what they're trained to tell.
Speaker 2: You, you know.
Speaker 3: So you know so I mean, I mean I believe. Like, like I said, I've had I put out a blog from I have a blog site. It's h ecbro dot WordPress dot com, and I haven't posted it in a while, but I do have a blogsite about mountain lions in Virginia, and I had a fairly decent amount of responses from it. You know, I've had one guy telling me that he had claimed to have seen them, two of them, running across his farm field and he reported them and the game board to tell me, you, no, they ain't what you saw. This is not They don't exist here. You know, Why are you telling people that they're lying or why are you telling people that they ain't what they're seeing? I mean, come on, if it's a mountain lion. How could you misidentify a mountain lion? You know, it's a large cat with a long tail, you know so. And I didn't even bother get into any other bringing anything up. I mean, because I know back in twenty fifteen, what I saw just on the outside of Elkhorn Lake, by the interest of the lake, what I saw was a black one. You know, I've seen a black one. I didn't know what I was seeing at first, So it got up on all fours and walked, walked across the road, and I've seen that long black tailed dragon behind it. There ain't no bear. What the heck? Cauco is that going to be? You know? You know so? But it is what it is.
Speaker 4: I mean, I believe the town folk, country folk right here before the game wards anyway, because.
Speaker 2: It's tourism, is what they don't want to hurt.
Speaker 3: Oh, absolutely absolutely. And that's another thing I've been in discussion that regardless of it's if the government and the officials, the locals, if they all admitted, yes, there's there's sasquatch that that live in these woods, or there's mountain lions that roam these forests. Yeah, you think that's gonna you know, why would they want to put the fear into people, you know and start spending time and education in these local state forests that you know, they spend money. You know they think, yeah, exactly what you said. It would hurt to tourism. The economy would start to decline, you know, in one way or another.
Speaker 4: It won't crash, but I mean it's just to a degree they don't want to take a chance.
Speaker 3: Well, well, it's just like back in the shoot. This day is back many years ago based off of our research. It day back from the nineteen sixties, you know, nineteen sixties to the ninth even up to the nineteen eighties. The sparted Isle. I'm sure you guys are familiar with the sparted isle back when it was first discovered out in the Pacific northwest, the Sparta the story behind the Spartan Isle. It was seen on several different occasions, but it wasn't until the eighties, the early eighties where officially became a part of the endangered species list. And because they were sparted out, there was a rare species of owl that they proved to exist. And what happened back then it shut down the logging industry, the logging industry came to a halt. And when the logging industry came to a halt, which was a big part of the economy out west. I mean, it's part of the economy out here. We have a lot of a lot of logging that happens here in the East Coast, but out there was more common. And when the sparta owl was discovered and immediately declared an endangered species. To keep in mind, the sparta isle it's only about probably no more than ten inches tall. When that spart when that, when the logging became to came to a dead halt because they didn't want to endanger the you know, it's territory. It put the logging industry to a cease and affected the economy. And you know, with all that being said and done, I look at the same the same aspect, the same thing when it comes to if Bigfoot was admitted to exist in these forests. Yeah, here we have a humanoid bipedal creature. Regardless of how you want to look at it, if it's human or not human. If the government this is this is just my honest opinion. I believe if they if it was publicly announced that this was to exist. I mean, look at all the law and that we have going on here and the clearings of these forests that turn into subdivisions. Would they have to you know, I think it would affect economy in some in one way or another. I mean, this is again, this is just my honest opinion. One, if bigfoot became listed as a living, existent species that live in the forest, you would have to think that, well, wouldn't that be on the endangered species list? Because you know, we're taken away from its home. I mean, what's going to happen if we keep clearing off all these forests? And so between the economy, the fear factor, and you know that that goes along. When I say the fear factor, It's like if people were, especially with these non believers, if the government was to come up and publicly say, yeah, we had a large humanoid, bipedal harry being living among us. Yeah, and not just even that, if they admit to the mountain lions here on the East coast. You know, families with their kids just like, oh, I'm not going to go out there if there's mountain lions out there, you know. So that's where I say the fear factor would kind of come into play, but I mean again, I again, I repeat this my honest opinion, you know.
Speaker 4: So mm hmm. Well then I gotta wrap. I got I gotta get up in the morning.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, absolutely, I totally get that. No problem.
Speaker 2: So back list will be good to go.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, shoot, no problem. We're gonna do this again very soon because I have some stuff I have written down I was gonna go over but for a future discussion and things that we'll get into because I wrote down several things that will be interesting to talk about, but absolutely which I never even I never got into that. We've got in some pretty interesting things with al and everything, and then one thing to led to another. But yeah, so this has been great. Thank you guys for coming on here. I really love this and I hope you got to can join us again for the next roundtable discussion. Oh yeah, absolutely. So one last thing before we go out, I'm going to play the events again, So everybody, if you're listening and you want to attend an awesome event here along the East coast. I got some other events I'll be announced soon. They're coming up also this year, I haven't touched base on them yet, but these are the first few that I want to share with everybody. If you guys are still listening, feel free to listen to and Marky's down on your calendars. So again, listen David, thank you very much and keep it squashy until that's You're welcome. Have a good night, Absolutely you too, DCBRO Bigfoot Radio fans, it's time to grab your pens, your calendars and start writing down these dates for these upcoming events. In the twenty twenty five year, February eighth, the ECBRO is hosting a big Foot in lunch gathering in Lexington, Virginia, happening at the Legendary Eats Cafe. If you have a big Foot story, or if you're just a fan of Bigfoot and you want to learn what's going on with the ECBRO and I know who they are and what they do, this event's for you. It's a free event. The only thing that is going to cost you if you want to buy off the menu and enjoy a delicious meal while you sit among other researchers. All right, Moving.
Speaker 7: Ahead in the month of March, March twenty ninth is the pen Ohio pronomal Con happening at the Timoty Banquet Center in Cree, Ohio.
Speaker 3: Yes, that is also sponsored and hosted by mister Bill Ragbi. All right, jumping ahead into the month of June, Boy, do we have some awesome stuff going on in June again. I hope you're marking this down and I hope you prepare yourself to attend these events. June sixth, seventh, and eighth Happening in Marionville, Pennsylvania, the Forest County Bigfoot Festival. The event that's grown so huge it's unbelievable. You're gonna want to attend this event. Over one hundred vendors, food trucks, and guest speakers. This event is something you want to attend. Not to mention. If you'd like to go squatching, there is the Alleganty National State Forest nearby. You're gonna want to check that for out. It is very squashy. June twentieth and twenty first, Happening in Where's Cave, Virginia at the Where's K Community Center is.
Speaker 8: The annual ECBRO Virginia big Foot Conference.
Speaker 3: Yes, it's right there, being held at the Community Center.
Speaker 8: And Where's Cay, Virginia both indoor and outdoor vendors, guest speakers, fun, activity, and contest for the kids.
Speaker 3: You're gonna want to check this out. If you've never been to this event, it's very fun. You get to meet up with other light minded people, get to go out and hang out with them in the evenings around the fire. If you're get that special invite, you get to have a lot more. You're gonna want to check that out and start becoming a part of that event, because that is not just in an event, it's like a family gathering. That's June twentieth and twenty first, so feel free to check that out. And ladies and gentlemen happening in the month of June. Also June twenty six, twenty seventh, and twenty eighth happening in Sutton, West Virginia, is the annual Western Virginia. You have Bigfoot Festival, another massive, huge festival with over one hundred a venders, all kinds of activity and fun and contests for kids and people of all ages. Guest sneakers, celebrities, people you're gonna want to get to known, get to meet and learn rome ladies and gentlemen. I hope you guys are taking the time to mark these dates and these locations down. If you have any questions regarding any of these events, send an email to ecb RO ninety eight at gmail dot com. And ladies and gentlemen, thank you for listening to the ecb R Bigfoot Radio. We got a lot more interesting stuff from around. If you love our Bigfoot Talk roundtable discussions, we got more of that coming up. I promise you we do Bigfoot stories, experiences, and so much more in between. I encourage you to follow ecb R Bigfoot Radio share our content around because you know we're going to spread the word about so much more information, things that you won't hear on other podcasts. And with that being said, I want you guys to understand that the ecb RO O the East Coast Bigfoot Researchers Organization, our group, and our team. We're part of a filming project that's taking place over the next few months with a new YouTube series that will be taking place and airing on YouTube, Bigfoot Explorers. If you're a fan of the expedition Bigfoot, Find Your Bigfoot, or any other show that's including Bigfoot, I really think you're going to enjoy this because you know what this new series is going to be for you. We encourage you to follow the new YouTube series on YouTube channel Bigfoot Zone ecb RRO again YouTube channel Bigfoot Zone ecb r H. If you're not subscribed, I encourage you to get on Get on board is subscribe to the channel now. And if you have any questions, I encourage you. If you have any questions whatsoever, anything that you want to discuss our future podcast. That's what we're here for. We're here for you. We're here to educate and spread awareness to the public. I don't care what country you live in, I don't care what part of the world you live in. We want to hear for you. If you have a question, send your questions to email e C. B r oh ninety eight at gmail dot com. Again, that is E. C. B r O ninety eight at gmail dot com. Ladies and gentlemen, thank you for following ec RO Bigfoot Radio. We appreciate your your loyal and you know your loyal ship and your you know your fellowship and everything in between. Thank you, God bless and keep you squatching my friends. Until next time.