Speaker 1: All right, eight o'clock hour, we are still looking for a Friday feel good song to play. Somebody mentioned disco Infernal, Disco Inferno. Have we done that one before?
Speaker 2: I know?
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, and then we got a text about, uh, you know, everybody's working for the weekend. But that's that was off the table because.
Speaker 2: It gets suggested every week.
Speaker 1: Yeah, maybe we should play this. Text says this is how we do it by Montel Jordan's. Okay, that's a good one. We haven't done that one yet, not for this or chicken Fried by Zach Brown Band.
Speaker 2: Uh huh, uh huh. We're not exactly a country station, but.
Speaker 1: We could go off uh a little bit. Yeah, that's something different. Thank you for the suggestions. If you've got a suggestion for a Friday feel good song for seven one, four to two, type in mo and your message. All right, time for the educational portion of today's program, and now it's time for random fact to I mean, we like to educate you a little bit in the middle of oldest nonsense. And here we go famous random fact number one. So random you guys know Alice Cooper Cooper once babysat Keanu reeves when he was six years old?
Speaker 2: Wow?
Speaker 1: What that is a random? So random?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: How did that? How did that even come about? Hey, I'm gonna ask Alice Cooper to watch my six year old.
Speaker 2: Well he probably wasn't famous yet, right, Like you gotta assume this is before famous time.
Speaker 1: Alice Cooper's been famous for a long time. So I don't know. I don't Okay, when would That's all the facts I have on that one.
Speaker 2: But that's would have been that young, so it might have been somewhere in the seventies.
Speaker 1: Interesting. Yes, Random fact number two it takes eight hundred and seventy eight hundred and seventy two gallons of water to produce one gallon of wine. Holy crap, what eight hundred and seventy two gallons of water to produce one gallon of wine?
Speaker 2: No idea the water?
Speaker 1: I don't know. I don't know.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: Curtis has random fact number three.
Speaker 2: Uh did you guys know that only the female mosquitoes are the ones that are biting humans? Oh it's all it's yeah, the ones, they're the ones that do the blood sucking and what nott's the rest of the male ones like drink nectar and stuff. I didn't know that.
Speaker 1: So when you get bit by a mosquito, that's a female mosquito.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Wow, Now who got down there and got their little legs apart?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: To figure that out, that's what I want to go to. Yeah, a little microscope in there and spread those little legs.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Finally, Random fact number Random fact number four. Get this, The average cloud weighs one point one million pounds. Yeah, but the weight is distributed across such a big space. It still floats an interest. So the average cloud weighs one point one million pounds.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: This has been today's edition of Random Random