Speaker 1: Hey, going live, just to say I did drop the link to Aaron to see if you could connect to do a show right now. Hopefully in the near future we'll be working with Riverside as a point of connection, but for now still, I dropped a Jitsu link to Aaron and there he is.
Speaker 2: Aaron.
Speaker 1: How you doing.
Speaker 3: Do you hear me? Yeah? Can you hear me? I'm good, Yeah, I hear you. It was making me like sign in with Google, so it just took me like a little minute to do that. Yes, I'm here.
Speaker 1: They're weird little things that happen like that. Anyways, you're ready to roll right.
Speaker 3: Yes, I'm gonna start streaming actually on my I'm gonna start streaming on my YouTube. Did I tell you that that I'm doing that now now?
Speaker 1: But pretty soon?
Speaker 3: Was in my old old YouTube channel.
Speaker 2: Cool.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm to see if it works. It should work. Well, you know what I'm gonna start doing. What I'm gonna start doing in April at late is streaming onto Rumble and I'm gonna start giving everybody Riverside links instead of uh, you know, jitsy or any of these other things, and they should be more stable and better for recovering recordings even if we have internet outages and stuff. So yeah, I think that's gonna be to our advantage, and it'll just be an addition, you know. So everything that stands will still stand, but then we'll have the additional riverside and be able to send out clips and everything else. AI assisted clips. So see how that goes. Maybe that'll help. Yeah, Plus we'll be a rumble channel too. Now, yeah, it's it looks like it.
Speaker 3: It looks like it's it looks like it's working cool. Well, it looks like the it is working out kind of the houses or whatever. Well, hopefully they can just giving me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, hopefully they can hear me on YouTube. And uh, if you're ready to roll, I'll play your intro and we'll roll.
Speaker 3: Okay, Uh hold on, let me let me try one thing real fast, let me sure, let me try both us again.
Speaker 1: We're a good okay, then I'm gonna kill my mic and we're gonna roll.
Speaker 3: All right, okay, cool, let's do it. The Age of ten. You are listening to the Age of Transitions. I'm your host, Aaron Franz, coming at you live this Friday night. I'd be right twenty seven to twenty twenty six. My every Friday night from the facilities of o'chelly dot com ten pm to midnight Eastern Time. First Hour, The Age Transition, Second Hour's Uncle the Broadcast. Thank you for listening live. If you are, please do consider going to o'celi dot com and saying a donation. Help Chuck and network out. Also my website is the Age Age of Transition Missions dot com. You can pick up the podcast there, Man's Scientific Rise to Godhood. It's available in paperback and ebook copies. That's my book about transhumanism. Also have the Patreon campaign. Everybody who does sign up to the Patreon campaign and supports that way is helping this show continue. Doing a special series there called Looking for Truth in All the Wrong Places where I'm watching old conspiracy culture and DVDs and taking notes, honestly taking notes so that I can work on a new video series that I'm planning to post. It's gonna be an episodic series. Debating whether it should be a long form documentary or episodic. I think the episodes are gonna be the way to go. I can do like single videos and just keep putting those out. It'll be easier to do more material more often. I think, I think it'll just work better. And the exciting thing with all of that, these projects that I want to work on is that I have the old the old YouTube channel back, my old ADDTV YouTube channel is what it started as, but the Aaron Franz YouTube channel, and I did have the Age of Transitions video, the two thousand and eight hour long video. It had been posted to this channel. That wasn't the first place I posted it, but I did post it there. And I had my old videodeos that I made throughout the years. Back in the old days, really I used to do a lot of videos and I would post them to the old YouTube channel. All those videos are gone now. There's only one video that I left up there, which was one that was called why I'm Leaving YouTube. I made that back in twenty sixteen. I took down all the other videos I made that I'm like, look, this is why I'm leaving. Well, I'm back for better and for worse. I'm back with this channel and I'm live streaming right now. So I am live streaming the Age of Transitions podcast. So I'm going to use the YouTube channel for that. There's gonna be the video versions of the Age of Transitions podcasts now available there, and in addition to those other videos that I want to post, those are coming later. There will probably be more of the live streams than those actually actually, but it's something different, it's something good, So you can find if you're interested in watching a video version of the Age of Transitions podcast that is now available on the YouTube channel. It's back. But I did want to talk about the old video, the one video I had remaining until today. Now there's gonna be two videos once this live stream is up. But the old video titled why I'm Leaving YouTube twenty sixteen, and I list off reasons. It's just me talk. So when I was living in Orange, California, i made that and I still have hair in the video, so you know, it's pretty old the video. The reasons I listed for leaving YouTube at that time were primarily because my videos, especially the Age of Transitions video, but a couple others, they were getting advertisements put on top of them without me being able to do anything about it, and then the monetization from those ads wasn't going to me, it was going to whoever the copyright owner of whatever the supposed copyright stuff that got into my videos was. And typically I'm usually pretty good with copyright stuff, but with the Age of Transitions video, I did intersperse different clips of different stuff in there, so it was really weird. At one point it did say who the copyright holders were, and they were really weird names of whoever it was and whatever the material was. It was really obscure stuff. But whatever they were, the ads that were on the Age of Transitions videos they were getting, however, many cents from it, so it was just annoyed me. Like I first of all, I did not want any ads ads on my videos. I did not want ads, but I didn't have the control to take them off of these videos because the other copyright owners just automatically had them on there and there's nothing I could do about it, and that really really annoyed me. I'm like, that's enough of this. I don't have to be on here. So that was the reason why I left YouTube in twenty sixteen. I think it's a good one now that the years twenty twenty six a decade later, things are different in the YouTube landscape, for better and for worse. As we were saying, I did mention a few shows back how it would be of the history of YouTube and the various change to me a link to that three, because it has gone just from the early days of pre acquisition on the website with its its own end of days, and then Google came in and progressively things got worse and worse and worse. Imagine that. But yeah, the reasons why YouTube was bad when I left in twice sixteen are different now done this at all or I should? It's the same debate on whether I should be making any content online at all, or why anybody should. It's tough and I it's it's I. It's a constant back and forth with me of is this worth it? But the winner that internal debate is always yes, it is worth doing this, and yes we will continue doing this despite all the horrors of what we're doing in the process. And we want a simple to simplify the reason as to why YouTube is bad these day days, I think we could single out the factor of the algorithm being in control of all content throughout the entire site. Now, YouTube is not it's not original. It's not the only social media platform that does this. They all do it. They all employ their own proprietary algorithms on their platforms control how the whole thing operates. We know this now, this is just common knowledge. Algorithms on these platforms are not new. However, they keep getting more and more sophisticated, and they become more and more important. Not just to the back end of like how the site works, but now they've crept the algorithm has crept its way all the way to the forefront. We're not talking about Twitch, We're not talking about Rumble, we're not talking about anything. We're gonna just keep it to YouTube for now, Okay, to simplify things, although we could be talking about those others, but throw it aside now on YouTube. What I mean when I say that the algorithm is not just on the back end but has moved to the front, is that content, whether consciously done or not, content And honestly, mostly it's consciously done by creators. Content is crafted to serve the algorithm explicitly, in explicit terms. And this is where it is consciously done, not just subconscious. People explicitly make their media content. Creators are creating their content and the way that they're doing it is in service to the algorithm. YouTube's algorithm. And if you go onto YouTube, they're saying, do you want five hundred thousand subscribers in a month?
Speaker 4: Do this?
Speaker 3: The guy's making those videos, they all you watch any of those videos, They were like, the algorithm is doing this, it's doing this. You have to set these settings. You have to do this. You have to make sure you make your title like this. Your content has to be made with this. Make sure you don't do this, don't do that, don't do this this, don't do this, this is this that or this, this or that? Did you get that list of things that it's gives They give this specific list of things that you are to do and not to do, and every single one of those things is in service to the algorithm, because if you don't do that, you become in You by default are invisible. You will not be found on YouTube. The way that the platform works now is much different than it was back in twenty sixteen, and certainly back when it was in like two thousand and four, two thousand and three that the site started, I think, but you better believe it's way different than that. But yeah, it's so explicitly we are serving the algorithm. Everybody knows this common knowledge age. There's many videos on the subject matter of this of what you are to do and what you're not to do. And what's really fascinating throughout this whole uh muleau that we're in online as content creators and content consumers, both of us. What's interesting is how little this is called into question like it is. I mean, don't get me wrong, I'm not the only guy who's complaining about algorithms and what they're doing to us. That's beyond the stretch of the truth. However, you know, through all this talk of we have to do this, your content has to be this, what do you even thinking if you're if you're not doing these things, you're just you're wasting your time. It just seems like where is the conversation of I'm struggling to start the conversation. I'm like, well, what is the alternative? There is no alternative anymore, that's the thing. And I guess this is kind of with the term alternative that harkens back to alternative media. It's the same word, right. That's the world that I kind of crawled up out of as a content creator was what was at one point described as the alternative media. Well, there are no alternatives anymore. If you're online, you're on these social media platforms, you have to be. If you're a content creator, you have to be. And if you are content creating on these platforms, you have to serve the algorithm or you're So that's why there really isn't a conversation. I guess, right, because because uh, you know, it's it's a dead end. It's like, well, it's a non conversation. It's like, if you don't like the algorithms, go away. I guess right. And there's a there's no there's no option there. You just have to deal with it. And I don't know if I really want to get deep into all the things that the algorithm does. But I mean, you have to be super niche and you have to always be talking about particularly you always have to be like, like on topic. It's really fascinating how the algorithm is coercing us into creating this weird online super ego for ourselves that we must make maintain at all costs. And if we deviate, if we have some sort of original thought, that makes us appear as though we're not the same exact person anymore. That's a big problem because wait a minute, this is the channel about baking cakes with children's easy bake ovens. And if you ever make any other content that's outside of that, what, No, you can't even do a video about and a regular oven that you use in your kitchen, like an actual size oven, that's not a toy. That would just ruin your channel. What were your thinking? You did the latest LG oven a review of it. What were you thinking? You're outside your niche And and you know, this is interesting coming from the guy whose material is pretty super niche. Actually I kind of was from the beginning. I was doing weird canspiracy culture content about specifically the topic of transhumanism and converging technologies and how they are, you know, how they fit into conspiracy culture. That this is Anybody selling this idea is in on a transhumanist agenda, so to speak. You know, so I ought to be praising this. I ought to be. I mean, I have all people kind of seem like I fit the bill for what the algorithm wants. I got super specific weird topic that I cover, So I so I'm convincing myself that this is all good. Actually, so I guess this is all a good thing. So just forget all that I complaining I might have been doing at the beginning of the show. There, I take it all back. It's all good. This is gonna be great. I can't wait to make content again. That's gonna be exciting. And yeah, no, in all honesty, it will be it'll be cool to have the video version. We'll see what we can do, and it'll be good just to make videos again. But I am you know me, if if I if I get an idea, I'm gonna do it. It's like, if something is inspiring and I think it in any way fits into the age of transitions, I'm just gonna make it if I'm able to put it out there. So I just it seems like through all the service to the algorithm, that just the creative process. It's it's not the same and and and and the way that uh, the way that content works too, that that it's fed by the algorithm. It's it's always about new stuff. You have to keep it new, new, new, new new new, So you have to keep making different things. But I'm not gonna get in here and complain about all the different reasons why YouTube might be annoying. Now we do have to realize how far along we really are though, when it comes to all of this stuff, the YouTube, the content creation, making videos online, and yeah, just how much different things are now. And we have to understand with this concept of the algorithm is shaping the content what that does in terms of if we're talking about the concept of medium manipulation now in conspiracy culture. In prior years, the concept of media manipulation revolved around the idea that there is a controlling, dominant minority of people who have gained access and control ownership over the mainstream media channels, and through ownership of those they sway public opinion and they manipulate narratives in the to direct the public consciousness forward with different agendas. And it's not that that was never true. It was, it is true, and it's not that it's not true now it is. And in fact, if we're talking about media consolidation, that only gets worse and worse all the time, the same few people gobbling up more and more different sorts of media. Old and Neil, I'm always talking about this on the show Ellison. Ellison is in the news. And now with the Netflix and the Warner Brothers and strong arming his way into the Warner Brothers acquisition, Paramount and his son. So if we want to look at the old alternative take on media manipulation, is it was correct. It still is. But on top of that, there's another layer of media manipulation now and it's becoming more and more autonomous all the time. And that would just be the machine aspect of this, the engineered back end technological algorithmic side to media. Now that media is moving into the digital space more and more every passing second, the old analog ways of doing things are being pushed further and further into the rearview mirror. The more that things like the algorithm, just through a matter of course, do take control over the entire thing. And so that's why you start seeing all these different niche channels of the gurus telling you how to serve the algorithm. Of course you do, because that's the name of the game. Now. So control over media is being perfected in the same way that technique itself is perfected. And I say that as Jacques Jacquelo explains that in his book The Technological Society. So if you read that, you know what I mean. Technique and if you haven't, I guess I'll just you know, try to explain that real quick technique is essentially just technology itself. The act of a technique is just a way of getting a particular task done, and technique is expressed through technology because technology is the means by which to do all these various tasks better and better. You make new technologies. Technology is technique. So as time goes on, the technique keeps perfecting, It keeps getting more and more there's perfecting itself. So there's almost like a logic to it, like the process of the perfection of technique is this not ending thing. It keeps going in the direction of being more and more efficient, and so me yeah, absolutely is a technique and that's what's happening. It's the technological side of media, the digital space. The back end of it keeps getting more and more complex, yes, but it keeps being developed to perfect itself until it and it I don't know if there is a point that this happened happens, but just really all the while what's going on is technique is perfecting itself to its own ends. And so this definitely fits into the AI conversation Autonomous systems, all things automated, all things AI is almost like the expression of this technical process and technique perfecting itself to its own ends, getting to the point where it begins to be able to literally perfect itself. It doesn't need the technicians doing it in the laboratories anymore. It is its own technician, and it writes its own code, It alters and edits itself, all for the purpose of becoming better at whatever it is it's doing. Now, what is it doing? What is media doing to us? Well, that's not a simple answer. It's doing any number of things. It's doing a whole lot. It's doing a number on us. Even if you want to just say it's there for entertainment, to keep us entertained and nothing more, that gets real interesting, real quick, because if we think about from a technical standpoint, it's like, how do you best perfect a technique of keeping somebody entertained well income. In the social media wizards, they've done study after study to perfect the technique of their platforms, and everybody knows this story well of ways to essentially make their products addictive so that people never leave. They keep pressing the like button to release the serotonin. The dopamine rush in your brain, and they scientifically study all this stuff, so it's a biofeedback loop. They have us on that they full well know about and exploit for what to keep us entertained, But they have their own ulterior motives, obviously ad revenue and things more nefarious than that. So it's pretty interesting to think about the ways that the media landscape is changing, and not just that it is changing, but absolutely how it's changing, and how might media be fitting into this story of autonomy and autonomous systems. How does the algorithm fit into this that we know is there and that we have to know it's there, we're serving it. At what point does the algorithm I don't think it's ever going to become sentient. I think that's the wrong way to think about it. But at one point does it really just become fully automated? And then what are we even doing? Has it already happened and to what extent has it already happened? These are difficult questions even answer. At this point it starts getting into philosophical territory, just trying to pick apart what social media platforms are now, what they are, how they work. It's absolutely an esoteric study because we're not allowed to know what the algorithm is. Once again, proprietary property there property of the alphabet corporation. We're talking about YouTube, we're not allowed to look at it. I guess that's all. Well, I'm good, But at the same time, it's a little disturbing too, and it does sets the stage for the existence of a de facto priesthood. Those would be the ones that know the answers to all these esoteric questions you might have on this topic. How does the algorithm work, what's it doing in this instance?
Speaker 5: And that.
Speaker 3: Why is it that this particular YouTuber is doing so well speaking about the algorithm though, like what did they do that appeased it? And so the priests would have the knowledge of they would have the answers to that, or at least the best answers that one could have. As esoteric topics tend to be, they get to be a little difficult to pin down sometimes. But also the same question, when does the priesthood take a backseat to the creation. We're getting into the creation and the creator esoteric story there too. One point, at one point does the uh the creation become alive and in control of its of itself. So these are all just fun things to think about when we're making YouTube videos about how to be good at YouTube, among other things, or whatever our niche happens to be. Mine I think is about conspiracy culture, transhumanism videos. Maybe until it's not until I decided to make something different. I really ruined my whole channel because of it. But we'll see what happens. The last week's show, I was talking about artificial synchronicities. I was trying to figure out whether I experienced an artificial synchronicity in my life, just my boring, mundane, everyday life. And I still don't know if it was artificial or natural synchronicity. I don't want to say that it doesn't matter which one it was, but we are at a point now where the tech is able to produce artificial synchronicities. Absolutely, it would be a good debate to have whether that process is an intentional one or not. Are these platforms made to induce these different I don't know about if altered states is a correct term, but peak experience, right, that's that's one of the terms that people have used. What's what's the one writer's name? He would use the term peak experience the guy who wrote The Outsider. But you know, these different things such as synchronousy, these things that have an almost metaphysical quality in life that are intuition and things like this, the things that we cannot pin down and yet we know are there, we know they're real, we experience it. But when you try to explain exactly the inner workings of that where it gets a little difficult. And if you want to, you can build. You can go into find detail pretending to explain to us things, and you can start up your own cult. And many people have been successful doing that. So if you're interested in that sort of thing, that's what you do, okay. But now those sorts of things that, if you wanted to, you could call metaphysical or whatever whatever we want to call that aspect of human existence, it seems as though, and I would say it definitely has been, that those things are now being emulated in our digital life. These systems are evoking that part of us. It's evoking these experiences within us. And then back to that same question, is this being done purposely if so, by who, by the owners of these systems, or is it that weird area where the system is just doing it as technique is perfecting itself, and so the system is doing it to its own ends, which is horrifying to think about, but may well be the real truth. So do you see where I'm going with all of this. These are the sorts of things that I hope somebody else is thinking about out there. I have to imagine they are. Perhaps I should invite some guests who are if anybody knows, specifically, if anybody's talking along these lines about these weird sort of ideas, just send me an email and let me know who is, and I'd gladly have them on as a guest on the show. To get some guests. That will have some guests. It's been a while since I have, but they will be here. And as I'm making this, I'm thinking about, you know, what I could do with the graphics on the video end with a guest, So that'll be a fun thing to work on. So not to worry everybody, this is not going to always be just the solo show and me talking and nothing else. I will have guests on here and I want to and I will, and I have had in the past many different guests, lots of really great ones. I've been able to talk to a lot of really cool people over the years, and I want to be able to continue to do that. And in spite of all of that is disturbing, We're going to press on anyway, and we're gonna do what we can. And if we go nowhere, back to the algorithm them again, if we get shot down by it for our misbehavior, then you know, maybe that's a good thing too. Maybe it's good not to be rewarded by this system. Maybe that would, you know, in itself, be a victory. I got no new subscribers today. I got three views in total across the entire channel. These sorts of things that sound like abject failures, maybe if we're thinking about things a different way, maybe they're not. And so that's I don't know if I'm fully coming from that point of view all the time in the making of this media. But what I'm going to do is say, you know, as I always have say, you know, come what may, we're gonna do things our way, going to put this out, and if it goes nowhere, not only is that okay once again, perhaps that's evidence that we're doing the right thing. No, No, It's not like the algorithm's going to just jump in and start having a conversation with us. It's not how it works. So so that's until it does, right, is that the Is it going to be the agentic ai revolution where the algorithm is represented by a live chatbot that I can talk to on the podcast. I can just call it in, I can prompt it on anytime I want to just call out to it and it pops in as a guest. So my guests would just be you know, in this case, I'd want to talk to the YouTube algorithm and it would be done through the Google's proprietor carry chatbot system, which I forget the name of it. I know that there are several of them. Gemini. Gemini was a thing that Lemoyne was working on, right. I can't keep up with the names of their products. It really doesn't even matter. Do have a esoteric significance in their names? Gemini? But you know what else is new priesthood? After all? Yeah? And you know, questions like will it be is it appropriate? And is it comical and good to see the possibly the priesthood be defrocked by the system itself. That could be funny at least maybe for a minute, until the system starts doing even more terrible things to the rest of us. Then you know, it wouldn't be so funny anymore at that point. So, uh, the Age of Transitions. We are in it, we're living in it, we're living through it. This is what the show is. It is the Age of Transitions, and we're just doing our best to understand where we are because it's constantly the ground is moving underneath us. That's there's not really solid to hold on two, which is creating so many of the price different tantrums, things like the culture wars that are used in turn as propping it's really us playing make believe with ourselves and the nightmare of the loss of control that is our reality right now. Pretending that we can have control through these imagined ideas of our world and what it was, what it should be, what we can make it, and like the like the different creation myths of old that harken back to the Lost Age, like the Atlantis myth, we can pretend that we can make America grade again by reinstating a vision of what we believe to be nineteen fifties Americana. We can have a trad wife, we can pay our kids' way through college by working in a factory job. The dad the tradwife better not be working because that's not part of this religion. And so yeah, to anybody who hasn't noticed yet that all of that myth making has been used as propaganda against anybody who will buy into it. I don't know how you found this show, because because that's a topic that's been near and dear to me for a while. It's just pointing the fact of that nonsense out. And this is getting back to the way that the algorithm manipulates us too. It's been manipulating us for a long time now. Maybe now we're moving off of YouTube and we're not specifically talking about that anymore, but we are kind of talking about the broader social media channels and their different proprietary algorithms. They're all doing the same thing as a whole, and this gets back to the perfection of the system as a whole, the system perhaps coming alive and subsuming all of us and what used to be human, even like the biological aspects of being human, not individually, but as a human species, the very genetic reality of humanity is being called into question. It's being falling into obsolescence via this weird biofeedback loop we have with the artificial world that we created. But every moment becomes more and more out of hand. And yes, hand is a esoteric thing. It is our bodies tool to shape the world. The opposable thumb one of the things that sets us apart from the primates. I bet they wish they had one of these things. They don't, but it's awful, useful that we have one. It got us this far. But I don't know if we're gonna be giving thumbs up up on what happens to us next in this grand story that we absolutely were the authors of. But it's a collaborative group project, and the collaborators are the creation itself more and more on a day to day basis, we'll see how things work out. Once again, it's really impossible to know the specifics, and I don't think we need to. We don't need to be some sort of perfect profits up here saying exactly what's going to happen in the future, although it's not even that hard to do in a lot of regards to pick out different specific details of what we're going to experience on the bumpy road ahead. Some things are just obvious, while the things I've been talking about for years and years and years are now news stories used to would get laughed. Automation, the automation of human labor, different forms of human labor being displaced by artificial intelligence systems. That's a really huge conversation now. I was talking about that on blog talk radio fifteen years ago, how that these automated systems would come in and start automating all sorts of different labor tasks in the economy, and most likely all kinds of different jobs would be done by autonomous systems instead of humans. At some point, the economy would take on a whole new It would just have to reach structure itself because human labor would dwindle born more. There was a report that was released this past week about that too, that made a lot of headlines. Forget who put it out, but I mean that was basically the gist of it was that these agentic ais are going to start replacing all sorts of different all different kinds of jobs. And so you're not a crazy person anymore when you talk about that kind of stuff. It's just it's a real question, and once again nobody knows the answer of how this is exactly going to work out, but we all know at this point that something is going to give, that the autonomous systems aren't just some sort of flash in the pan thing that are automatically going to go away because of the AI bubble. Not that the AI bubble from an economic standpoint is not a real thing. It is, but technologically we've reached a point where these systems are able to do too much, you might say, and there's no going backward there unless perhaps the ecological toll is just too much that we do literally just destroy the world in pursuit of this, which is one of the darker aspects and it is a real aspect to this. In service to the machine, we creating all of the infrastructure like the data centers, and all of the power generation that goes along with that, and all of the ecological degradation that comes along with that project of just needing so much electricity, literally generating so much heat, which is kind kind of fascinating to think about from a literal and symbolic standpoint. At the same time, these systems perfecting themselves require a physical and first heat it's as if we're emulating the sun, you know, albeit in our limited capacity. This is the way that we do it, and it literally creates heat. But if you want to talk about the in search of enlightenment and the light and knowledge and pursuit of knowledge and intellect, furthering intellect through mechanical means, it gets fascinating to think about from that point of view, something that I've been doing for a long time as well, thinking along those ends when it comes to this stuff, because probably that's the most important way we should to be thinking about this. Because we can't pick out specific details of what's going to happen next week, we can generally say that the economy is going to change due to autonomous systems. Whose job is going first? What day is it going to happen? What industry is going to fall first? Is it gonna be middle management that goes because clearly all their tasks can be automated by the crappy chatbots they already have, the lms they already have, so why the hell are they even still around? Or is it going to be the labor displaced by humanoid robebots because they can articulate a moving better than a human, they're stronger, they're cheaper, and blah blah blah. That's a whole lot of whatever. What's more fascinating is trying to think about what this all means. We could drop back to the prescribed nihilistic reaction that feels like what we're supposed to have. So often it's like we're supposed to have this nihilistic reactive, go into the state where we just throw our hands up and go, you know, none of this means anything anyway, so whatever, and we just sort of, you know, crawl into our holes and let artifice take its course. It seems like we're encouraged to go that direction. Once again, the question pops up, who's doing the encouraging. Is it the media manipulators of the human variety which is insidious, or is it the media manipulator of the technical variety. I don't know if insidious is even the right word. Downright horrifying what we think about things from that point of view, but we need to start thinking that. So we live in interesting days here, and we have a lot to think about. So podcast is, you know, not a bad way to go. There's a lots so much to talk about, I'll have to watch the YouTube videos that tell me what I need to be talking about so that I am creating content the right way. And I promise the next episode I will I will have returned after have doing that, So it's gonna be a real good show next time. Guess. No, guest, you know I'm gonna do it right. I'm gonna have the full list of instructions in front of me and we're gonna follow them to a t. I can't wait. I hope you can either. So thank you for listening or perhaps even watching this podcast, The Age of Transitions. If you're listening live on the Ochili Radio Network, please stay there because the Uncle show is coming right up. Uncle, the podcast is coming, So don't touch that dial. Uncle the podcast, or you don't want to listen to the Age of Transitions. Dot Com is my website. My name is Aaron Franz. As always, I will leave you by saying.
Speaker 4: Secret dot com Radio.
Speaker 3: Uncle. Do you remember that time when Benjamin Fulford said that an Asian secret society was going to dispatch ninja's to take down the Illuminati?
Speaker 6: Oh that's interesting.
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Did that ever work out too good?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: It didn't, did it? But here on o'celly dot com radio network, things work out a bit better, don't they much better?
Speaker 2: Much?
Speaker 7: I mean it's clear and understanding about the programs. The programs, how much clearer getting live people into it. They really have a good conversation going much better, much better scene.
Speaker 3: I say, forget Benjamin Fulford and his ninjas and listen to the ochelly dot com radio network.
Speaker 7: I agree, it's straight to the point, straight tard and I like that idea.
Speaker 4: O Chelly dot Com.
Speaker 8: In Denial The Secret Wars with Air Strikes and Tanks by Larry Hancock. Secret wars became a staple of US covert operations and are still happening today. Larry Hancock's book In Denial rips the cover off many of them, using new files.
Speaker 1: It exposes things about the Bay of Pigs that no one has ever written about before. It shows why it really failed and why the United States did not learn from it. It also shows why other countries today are doing act operations with more success. This is the book that puts what some want to deny into the light. In Denial, Secret Wars with Air Strikes and Tanks Larry Hancock. For more information, go to Larry hyphen Handcock dot com. Pick up your copy of In Denial at Amazon dot com in digital or physical. Whoa Chili dot com?
Speaker 9: What the effect revelations show effect, revelation, devastation, relation.
Speaker 10: The effect?
Speaker 6: Nuclear holocaust?
Speaker 3: You know what uranium is, right?
Speaker 11: Just think called nuclear weapons and other things like lots of you know what uranium is right? Bad things things are done with uranium, including some bad things. Nuclear holocaust. You know what uranium is right, Nuclear holocaust, Nuclear holocaust.
Speaker 3: You know what uranium is, right?
Speaker 11: They just think called nuclear weapons and other things like lots of you know what uranium is right? Bad things things are done with uranium, including some bad things.
Speaker 12: You want to go.
Speaker 6: Back to.
Speaker 2: The bo.
Speaker 12: The bad bad enough enough enough per per pisen fis.
Speaker 13: Springs spanisperly longly.
Speaker 10: Lone Joiner Morning, This is the Comedy Hour.
Speaker 14: Then talk Here, Sidekick and Missus, sidekick Man, Crazy Accidents in the Crack Room one and one and bought him Uncle the podcast Born Him, bought him Unco the podcast Get the Phones, Ringing Crack Groom Street Crew, Uncle the podcast Uncle the podcast.
Speaker 10: Uncle, the podcast Get.
Speaker 14: The Trains, Not and Both Should Uncle.
Speaker 10: The podcast Crazy as any Jimmy Kraus.
Speaker 6: Unco podcast Lord f an hour tell them an.
Speaker 14: Hours O Uncle the podcast comedy conversation, Uncle, Uncle, Uncle, tell sidekick stop playing with those dogs.
Speaker 10: Uncle.
Speaker 6: The podcast.
Speaker 15: Hoy Hony, Hony, Hony, honey hony.
Speaker 16: This is a mona podcast.
Speaker 1: Coreat Coat go wait here.
Speaker 16: We all pick up God, have your cellphones and help me and listen to I'll go to the podcast.
Speaker 3: Watch out.
Speaker 16: If you're sitting down for this or if you're standing up, the better get ready for this because it's gonna hit the air drums.
Speaker 6: I'll go the podcast.
Speaker 3: You are to uncles the broadcast. My name is Eron. I'm your nephew in law. Here needs the star of the show. Uncle.
Speaker 7: Ladies and gentlemen, three hundred and ninety six. We are at and getting close to that flounder moon. It's all right, everybuddy, Now what are we talking about? Hain nose rings?
Speaker 4: Hello, Hello, I'm on here.
Speaker 3: We are live on your Chilli radio network.
Speaker 6: That number out, Get the number out.
Speaker 2: You can.
Speaker 3: Call in. Everybody, please do call in three one nine, five zero one six. Call that number. You'll be on the show with us. You can talk to us. Uh, it's gonna be a good time. You feel okay, Uncle, you said again, it's cool you do fighting okay? Well, uh, just from a technical broadcasting standpoint, if you feel cough coming just like this and cough off the mic. If you are able to, I'm sorry. Best that we're we're going to do our best. Stay with us, everybody. We're we're gonna do what we can. But that would make it all the better if you did call in and took some of that heavy lifting off of uncle to do the talking. Call in and you talk three one nine, five two seven five zero one six, call in. We really want to hear what you have to say.
Speaker 6: Maybe, and are you working tonight, because we got something to talk about.
Speaker 3: Are you at work? Ed or anybody that calls in just could tell us if they're at work that you might be. Just call call in work. It's more fun than doing work. Just call in talk to us. We are on tik tak, So anybody watching us on tik tak right now, call in here.
Speaker 6: We've got some new things on ticktak. We have started the baseball cards. We have program putting him together.
Speaker 3: Yeah, how's that going?
Speaker 5: I got some a load of doubles of Woody and what was the other guy's name, Woody? You have you have a double card baseball card of Woody of.
Speaker 6: Of of a cardinal. Uh the second basement.
Speaker 3: Oh, you're you're talking about Ozzie.
Speaker 6: Ozzie Smith. I got a copy of him for sale.
Speaker 4: I got.
Speaker 6: A couple of.
Speaker 3: But they well, people are gonna want to go to the TikTok page Uncle the podcast on TikTok and follow because there's all sorts of videos we already made of these baseball cards, and there's going to be more. So we'll see what we have. Uncle's willing to buy or trade, not really well by not buy, but seller trade. We're not looking to buy them, we're looking to sell.
Speaker 6: Somebody wants to switch on to switch me. I'll go with that too.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so that'd be making the trades. You might trade cards depending on what you have, or maybe sell off a certain card for the right price. Oh, Uncle, on the baseball card thing, I got a suggestion in the tictac comments we had Coolly Coolly does follow us on TikTok and we follow him and he was suggesting, Yeah, Cooley, is they are on TikTok. He dropped in the comments section of one of your baseball card videos, and he suggested that you don't put rubber bands on your baseball cards.
Speaker 6: That's what I figured it was that you knew, you knew he would tell you that I say something about that. They all rushed it out. Anyway. I took him out when I checked him out.
Speaker 3: The rubber band, Well, the bands are gone. So the rubber bands were only on there for decades and decades and decades.
Speaker 6: They rested it out.
Speaker 3: It's negligible.
Speaker 6: They're gone anyway now.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, so now the dry roder rubber bands have pressed it away and become dirt.
Speaker 6: It was something that he would mention.
Speaker 3: So that's that was his little pointer his training cards. Pro tip to you all. All. I didn't know about that, but I didn't need to be careful of those rubber bands on the training cards.
Speaker 7: Well, it's the ones that I'm switching over, Tom, I'm swamping or trading or whatever they want to do. Those are the ones that were nighted with the bands on them.
Speaker 3: We gotta be careful with these cards, but not the good ones.
Speaker 6: The good ones. Doing a pack of boxes. I got it John on one of them. It's a set.
Speaker 5: See the I got sets of them, lots of sets, sets of them, sets of sets.
Speaker 3: That was one of the videos of all the sets that you had. I don't remember. We've got like four videos at least now, of those card videos that we've done.
Speaker 6: Any what's the comment on the on the tic tac any following?
Speaker 3: We we keep getting followers, we keep getting new followers in the tim as a whole. The TikTok pages doing good. The trading cards aren't our most popular videos. They know they are not, but we have had we have had people in the car meant section on them a little bit, so they're not too bad. Uh, Like I was saying, Coolie was saying no rubber bands. But other people are just saying sort of stuff like uncle flexing the cards and things like this. So people do enjoy it. So it's it's it's not too bad. I would say your food videos are very popular top of those that we know about the food, So those those are popular. I've done pretty good. Oh, we've got people in that. We've got people in the tic tac chat. We got to respond to them. Oh it's uh, it's my wife. Let's just be honest about she's in there, and she's saying, sell the cards. I want to set you up. TikTok. She's she's talking about, just sell the cards. I think it's what's going on there.
Speaker 2: You what this is?
Speaker 6: Sh kid doesn't even know about She doesn't as much as mine do. So I'm going to sew them almost freedom. They didn't matter. I got a load of them. I got a load of him my cases.
Speaker 7: Get rid of all the empty, all the old or the loose ones, those are gone.
Speaker 6: Those ain't gonna get rid of them.
Speaker 3: Just to lose the single ones, the single ones. I mean, you're gonna get rid of those.
Speaker 6: It's more they want to trade him with me. It's difficult to know what has people not looking at him yet. That's the problem here. You're saying, get rid of the cards. Just get rid of the cards.
Speaker 7: If they don't, if they don't, uh look at him, but deciding to see.
Speaker 3: Them, they need. We need to do some videos where we show each individual card, like here's this card, here's this card. Maybe just flip through a bunch of cards. Then people can see specifically what we have and they can be like, oh that's a good one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you haven't done any of those yet you show them up close and then you say, look, this is the condition this is in. Right, some people will buy something that's a little banged up, and some people don't buy anything that's banged up. So those rubber bands could cost you because.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, I know, I got I got rid of oh them. I opened it up and it was all rusted out. Anyways, A band it.
Speaker 3: So you're agreeing with Cooley, said Chuck about the rubber bands?
Speaker 1: Is that oh yeah, that does nothing but damage. But I mean in the old days, we didn't know, you know, you just did. You didn't think of them as having any big value, you know, like you.
Speaker 6: Mentioned wanting at that time, they want at that time.
Speaker 1: You mentioned Ozzie Smith. Now what year is that card from. That's another thing.
Speaker 3: Well there were a couple of different Ausi Smith cards, a couple of them. Yeah, so I have a couple of I'll be different years, different years.
Speaker 6: Ye see.
Speaker 1: But if you got like a nineteen eighty Ausie Smith, that's worth a lot of money, you know, But you could have multies and nineties and it's not worth much at all the dollar most you know what I mean. It depends.
Speaker 6: Yeah, Well we've gotta look. What we're gonna have to do then is look at the years of them. That's what we have to do. Name it something to do, got something to do? Dan Boy started looking through again and see for the year.
Speaker 1: It's the year and the condition the condition too, because I mean if they got marks on them from where the rubber bands were, that that knocks the You know, you could have a thousand dollars card, but if it had rubber band marks on it on all four sides, you know, it turns into one hundred dollars. Oh no, you know you get ten cents on the dollar if you damage it too much, you know, or how much is scratched on the picture, or if they had gum marks on it, because you know, gum used to come in the packs.
Speaker 7: Don't think they hand it on Pence those that I know of, and they he didn't have bands on him.
Speaker 6: Bonjie Smith, but but they had but they had these stubbles that I had, the mother bands on doubles that I had.
Speaker 3: That was all.
Speaker 17: No, there's still there were something Yeah, I.
Speaker 3: Mean, yeah, yeah, everything is going to have some value.
Speaker 6: But how much how you doing chuck with these with the thing?
Speaker 3: Well yet no, so far.
Speaker 1: I made one order and they were supposed to come in the mail and they got wrecked in the mail. So I got a refund, and now I got to figure out what I'm going to try and pick up next. That's what I got so far. Yeah, because they got destroyed in the mail.
Speaker 3: Yeah, oh.
Speaker 1: Oh oh, where did they go? Well, they're still there, but we're having trouble getting the signal back.
Speaker 17: What's going on here?
Speaker 3: I hardly ever have problems with him. It's weird.
Speaker 1: Okay, we're back to running on the live stream, but I seem to have lost Aaron temporarily here and uncle, let's see. Well, I don't want to go to break music because I could instantaneously pull them back up. But it depends on whether I'm gonna just, you know, re emerge in the room here.
Speaker 3: Let's try to.
Speaker 1: Hm hmm. Waiting for this to restart, joint meeting. Let's see. Yeah, and there we are, but the show must go on. We're gonna do this thing.
Speaker 4: There you are?
Speaker 3: What's that?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: There you are?
Speaker 3: Chuck? Is here?
Speaker 1: Something there for a second, but we got it back yep, Okay, sorry, Oh you lost us?
Speaker 3: You lost us? Oh oh you know, what I realized is I'm not doing a recording in the show. That's okay, now who cares here, We're going to do the regular no recording. That's a pleasing Well I forgot. I had a new element that was adding in with the live streaming of the age of transitions that made me forget the other thing. Well, I'm not I haven't pulled up. Yeah, it's okay.
Speaker 1: I've got the whole thing and on audio with the with the interruption, so it's okay.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Yeah, Well, if anybody that dang give us a let's get.
Speaker 3: Going, please come on TikTok help us out. Call in, call us now three one nine five two seven five zero one six. We know you're there, We know fear you'll lay as one two three just joined?
Speaker 6: What's number seven in?
Speaker 2: What's that?
Speaker 6: Seven?
Speaker 3: Seven? What the total goods?
Speaker 6: Something?
Speaker 3: Big E? Welcome to the tic TAC. We're so glad that you're watching our show. Why aren't you call in and talk to us? Big E? What I have to do is call three one nine five two seven five zero one six and you'll be on our show. We can't pull you on through the TikTok button, but you could use your phone to call us, and that's way better. May one, zero and six. You're giving me a guest caller on the ATUE train.
Speaker 6: Finally, the podcast on ill In one of my shows one time before Mama, I did.
Speaker 3: You called in your own show?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Man, you were, you were in Landers?
Speaker 3: I think, yes, I know that you did call in. Yeah, yeah, I do remember doing that. Oh that's another thing that we could mention too. We can. We now have the ability to go to Landers and do a podcast, do a live stream and have it actually work because we have new internet connection out there that's actually good. It is. It was horrible before we changed it. Now we have good internet, so we could do live streams from there and the Landers shows could actually be good.
Speaker 6: One another one of them.
Speaker 5: Kids, I like to do them out be it in Landers. Land is because if you, if you have an opening, I would like to try it.
Speaker 7: Because the reason is if there's no but yeah for renting, we could have stay the night, you know, and then come back next day.
Speaker 6: Pull something like that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because that.
Speaker 7: Kind of thing is you've got to stay when you do that, because you can't drive white after a drink.
Speaker 6: There's no way.
Speaker 3: Oh you're saying that we could be drinking at the house and then just stay there, sleep there, and come back the next morning. And we'd be fine if we were drinking on the show because we didn't have to go anywhere. Yeah, that's true. Giant rock there, it is everybody. That's where we would be right next to it at our house, and Landers is not far from that, so we could be streaming from there. Maybe we should be. We might have to do something from out there, uncle, because we do have that ability, So shame to put it to waste.
Speaker 7: I did like to see how it will It looks I've really had the thing, and will we get the music? Can put music on it too? Yeah, I mean i'd like to hear what kind of internet you really have now now that you got the new one. Yeah, I mean it should it should work well. It would be also good just as a test to see how well it works. I think I think it should be real good. So so we're just putting that out there so everybody knows. We might do a live from Landers broadcast at some point.
Speaker 3: Let me see. Let me pipe in the o'chelly chat room here to see what's going on there, because I haven't even looked at that. Let mean, I have the graphic here, let me refresh. It looks like we've got phase shifter there. We've got Citizen GX and.
Speaker 1: Uncle I went through. I went through two hours on my show, no callers, by the way, nobody called in.
Speaker 3: I just talked to my co host, A good show. Yeah, two hours? What's What's what's going on tonight? Chuck with I don't know.
Speaker 1: I was just thinking that is there some special event? Maybe people are not as tuned in tonight. I'm not sure.
Speaker 17: It's just an odd night.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So, I mean, I never go with no callers, But just did a two hour show where me and b Peaches talked back and forth for two hours, mostly about music, believe it or not, but you know, rock and roll, Hall of Fame, time and all that. I don't know what's happening on their end, but something has happened again.
Speaker 3: You guys with me? Did you mute?
Speaker 1: Oh boy?
Speaker 3: They dropped off.
Speaker 17: Of the situation.
Speaker 1: Looks like their internet might have gone sour on them just then when they were talking about having great internet at Landers.
Speaker 17: What the hell, It's just one of these nights. I am speechless.
Speaker 1: I'm trying to restore contact with Aaron, and I guess we'll reboot my situation again, but I'll tell you it's awfully strange. Let's try and go straight to the Friday meeting with the Franz again. See what happens.
Speaker 3: Hmm.
Speaker 1: We are streaming properly, so you guys should be hearing us, and we do have a caller now, but I don't have friends. I don't know what's going on here. You know, this is why the upgrade is going to be necessary. I mean, it's just getting more and more clunky because of the Windows eleven issue. I guess, I guess, I don't know. Let me see if I can restore once again. I am perfectly online and all that good stuff, and Aaron it's just not here with me. Let's try and rejoin the jitsy link one more time and see if I can somehow join Fronz already in progress, and then I can connect callers. Well, I'm here and I do not see her in Franz.
Speaker 17: Oh man, this is just lovely.
Speaker 1: I mean, especially when I have a migraine headache at the moment and I'm trying to connect this and believe me, caller I'm going to connect you in a moment. Just give me a second. Okay, no new message on our usual message for him. I just don't have frons connected for some reason. Shall we try one more time to see if I can connect into the jitsy meeting link. Gonna be two of me in the room in a second. Mm hmm, your devices are working properly. Blah blah blah. There I am without Franz in the connection. H Danny, I see you, but I'm trying to connect Aeron and back and I can't get him, so I don't know what's going on.
Speaker 2: Oh, I'm sorry. I'm sorry to hear that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, just just hang on a minute, because I mean, this is still going out over my My stream is functioning and they can hear even you and I talking, and I'm trying to retrieve Aeron and I can't seem to get him, So just just hang on. As soon as I can connect Uncle back, I'll put you on. Okay, all right, hang on, all right, So we are still streaming on o'chelly dot com radio, just without a host.
Speaker 3: God help us.
Speaker 1: All Okay, let's try and refresh this madness, see if I can get back into the same meeting as erin.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: See, this is why it's going to be a huge upgrade if we switch to the riverside connection, because even when you lose internet connection with that thing, it deploys a local recorder which allows recordings to continue in Therefore, if I connect that to the stream, it'll be fine and we won't have these interruptions like this. But it's odd because now I can't communicate with Aaron. I don't know if like his power went out or like what, his internet collapsed on him. I have no clue unless he comes back into the jitsy chat. I'm asking him, you know, like what happened. I'm trying to ask him on teams now to see if he can communicate by a text real quick. But you know, another couple of minutes here, and I'm gonna kind of give up on the show for the night if this keeps up because I can't can't get it. This is gonna be like the weird, unceremonious end of this Uncle show on the live broadcast, which may have continued elsewhere. I think Aaron is trying to broadcast to too many things at once, and maybe that's the problem. But then again, who the hell knows? This is the fun part. And still I stand by my statement about Cooley. If he wants to get pro tips about baseball cards or anything else, pay your debt first, sir. But other than that, I don't have much to add here. I'm sitting here with a nasty headache, and yeah, I'm trying to bring these guys back on. We got Danny from California who was on the line waiting to talk to Uncle, and I can't get him back. I don't know what happened. So I'm thinking I'm gonna just I don't know what should I do. Let me ask Danny, Hey, what do you think I should do here?
Speaker 18: Whatever you want to I was ill night, took a nap and just woke up about thirty minutes ago and a long sleep, and I got on TikTok myself, Uncle and Aaron right and they were saying they didn't get any calls. I decided calling and check in and and uh, you know, have a conversation. So they were up on.
Speaker 1: TikTok Okay, So so you broke the Uncle show.
Speaker 2: I broke the show.
Speaker 18: I saw it on ticktoc It was the chain reaction that happened in the universe. I even pulled out a beer if I need to do a beer review, and I called in and I get I heard that they were gone.
Speaker 2: Yeah, fully prepared a horrible headache.
Speaker 1: Sorry to hear that, right, No, but you're fully prepared and they disappeared and I can't seem to get him back.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm official excuse.
Speaker 1: I just sent him a message saying, you know, where'd you go? He's not responding, so I don't know if maybe he lost internet. I have no answer.
Speaker 3: I just is he in the chat room?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Sorry?
Speaker 2: He was.
Speaker 18: The moment before I called, they were live on Tiktat and they were talking about Aaron was checking out the chat room, and at that point I got off a ticktack called you and the show is gone.
Speaker 1: Can you still see TikTok from where you're sitting or do you have to like hang up the phone to see.
Speaker 2: Let me see.
Speaker 18: I'm not too tick savvy on my phone. Let's see if I can somehow see TikTok because he.
Speaker 3: Might have shut me off.
Speaker 1: He might have shut off his connection to me and not even know it and keep going on his video stream for all I know.
Speaker 3: I just I don't know.
Speaker 18: Yeah, I'm trying. Oh they're okay, yeah, they're they're on tic tac right now. I'm watching them right now live. Okay, so they are on there, and I'm not gonna trimp the baton because they would probably well, I don't know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there, I can hear them. They're on live, they're chatting.
Speaker 1: Okay. I'm telling him now in a message that he's just not in the in on the connection for me. So I'm gonna try one more time right right to hook hook is back up and I'll put you right on as as a caller.
Speaker 3: I just.
Speaker 1: I'm stuck.
Speaker 2: No worries, no worries, no worries. I mean, the world's different.
Speaker 18: Like I said, I thought i'd take a two hour and a half and I slept for six hours.
Speaker 19: So all right, I'm telling him what's going on in text.
Speaker 1: He's got to rejoin the link that he has to me. He's like, I'm going out through the video channels. I'm like, yeah, but none of those are coming to me. So we're now two separate things.
Speaker 2: Right, Yeah, no problem getting on the tic tac.
Speaker 18: And finding him, which is I'm not tech savvy, so that was kind of miraculous.
Speaker 1: No, no problem. You're doing better than me right now, so and apparently doing better than Aaron too. I don't think he sees that he's disconnected from me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 1: Okay, Now he's hope we gonna come back into the jitsu connection, which if he does, then you guys.
Speaker 3: Will be hooked up right away.
Speaker 2: Wonderful.
Speaker 1: So I hope that's where we're going.
Speaker 2: Who knows?
Speaker 3: And there he is, okay, Aaron, Hey, hey, okay, I just had to reopen the jitsu meaning it's the problem.
Speaker 1: You must have closed us out because I'm sitting here going I got a caller and I've been talking to Danny on the air. My stream is still going out. You just broke us apart.
Speaker 5: Oh hey Fingerman finger contuned it controllers and here he goes again.
Speaker 15: Fingerman did Yeah, Eddie, I think you might have had too much open to his sidekick, just saying anyway, Danny from Danny from California called in, and it has been he was watching on TikTok, but he wanted to call in, so I got him connected.
Speaker 1: So I'm gonna get out of your way. Uncle, there's your caller.
Speaker 6: And you and am about tell me get somebody to speak.
Speaker 18: Yeah, yeah, yeah, uncle, I've enjoyed, continued, always joy, enjoy when I get your tick tacks.
Speaker 2: I saw you with the baseball cards. We're now a month away from baseball. Are you getting decided for this baseball season? Or you prepared?
Speaker 5: They're already they're already playing. Are you talking about getting ready? They're already playing? Yeah, I mean I'm today.
Speaker 7: For example, the Mets exploded at the Codinals twelve to something, twelve to three.
Speaker 3: Explosion in the game.
Speaker 6: Yeah, they I don't know what pictures look like. My cousin says, we got some decent ones, but I don't know. I still don't see the picture on the TV shows.
Speaker 3: Well, only when can I.
Speaker 6: Get TV to watch a baseball game? I still don't understand that.
Speaker 1: Well, when does the official season start? When does the official season start? It's Danny, you got on the line there, but I mean, Danny, yeah, because look when does the official season start?
Speaker 2: Though?
Speaker 1: Because uh, this is preseason games you're looking at or hearing about a work Yeah, so when does when does the season actually open?
Speaker 3: And the markets?
Speaker 6: And of much is it?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: And the much days I was on unless I read it directly.
Speaker 18: I didn't look to see what they's or the Giants were hosted the Yankees, I think March twenty six in San Francisco, So I didn't see that because I was looking for an opening day.
Speaker 6: Oh, let's see to at the end of much.
Speaker 18: Go.
Speaker 3: That answers that question. So you're watching preseason games, is what you've been doing?
Speaker 6: Been well, And that's what I've been doing.
Speaker 7: I've been and they actually pop on my phone and I see scores. That's how I look at them, because we can't see him on the TV.
Speaker 3: Very good.
Speaker 2: Well, at least you can see scores. Scores are good, yeah, very good.
Speaker 6: Well, why do you think's gonna happen this year? Danny base in baseball?
Speaker 2: I think the Dodgers will be strong again.
Speaker 18: You know, one thing about baseball that's always uh, which makes it special is that it's one hundred and sixty two games. It's amazing. At one hundred and sixty two games. It sometimes comes to down to the so the last game or two before who gets in the playoffs. So that's always been the great fascination with baseball.
Speaker 4: You know, you know who?
Speaker 18: I always a couple people always loved talking. Hearing baseball was George Will. You ever hear George will talk about baseball? I believe he wrote a book about it. He was the the political commentator for decades on television and writer columnists.
Speaker 6: Was it played for the King City Chiefs? Kn't City? Keny City?
Speaker 2: Williams Now George will was a writer? He was a writer.
Speaker 18: He never played, He never played baseball, but just listening and described baseball.
Speaker 2: He was kind of a in print media.
Speaker 18: Kind of reminded me of Vince Scully, you know, the Dodger, the Dodger announcer.
Speaker 2: He was always so nice.
Speaker 3: When I.
Speaker 6: No, I haven't.
Speaker 3: Get another corner.
Speaker 2: Here we go?
Speaker 3: That com now?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 6: Who's on alien anyway?
Speaker 3: Hello?
Speaker 20: Oh hey, it's Toommy James.
Speaker 2: How you doing, Uncle.
Speaker 3: Jimmy?
Speaker 6: I knew it was going to be him coming. So what what's happening with you?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 20: Same old, same old. Trying to get over when I'm starting to turn the spring, I hope.
Speaker 6: When it's been coming, that's when the games start.
Speaker 7: Well, I didn't talking Danny and I was just talking about the baseball and the end of the end of March is when it starts.
Speaker 5: Something warm enough outside to be Uh oh yeah, it's been talking about the weather department. It has been hot. I tell you all I know, tell me it's been hot. So why do you think people are in.
Speaker 6: The house.
Speaker 3: Because it's too hot to go outside?
Speaker 6: Ding ding ding ding.
Speaker 3: You got a message right there, we go too hot to go out there. Everybody stay in, stay inside.
Speaker 6: But the other people would tell you they would.
Speaker 3: I hope they do tell me that way.
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 3: Well, we got two callers at is exciting. We got Jimmy and.
Speaker 6: We have Jamy and Danny.
Speaker 3: Very good Jimmy and Danny.
Speaker 1: There's two more than I got tonight.
Speaker 3: So there you go. That's pretty good. Pretty good. Yeah, we're getting worried. For a second, we were, but now I feel reassured. That's for sure.
Speaker 6: Get that gets What'm back on again.
Speaker 3: We're back. We're back.
Speaker 6: They don't miss my shows, yeah, Jack, they don't miss my shows.
Speaker 2: Chuck, Chuck.
Speaker 20: This is kind of interesting for you and me because we have a housing insecurity and it might be interesting. I'm just curious, uh air of mind of seeing it on Amazon, Aaron, have you seen these houses that you can order and just keep it shows up and you just keep unfolding the thing that turns into a prefab house.
Speaker 3: I believe I've seen videos that people putting them together online. That sounds seems familiar. Yeah, yeah, yeah, I've seen those two.
Speaker 1: I love them. Uncle. Have you seen the fold out houses where you just you know, if you need an extra room, you just kind of unfold it and you reconfigure it and boom, it's got another room, Like just fold it into the place.
Speaker 3: Have you seen that?
Speaker 6: No, I haven't. I haven't seen any of that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, nope, Yeah they have these houses.
Speaker 6: Seen that?
Speaker 3: Oh h.
Speaker 6: H, Jimmy, the thing is on you, as on you, as on your way.
Speaker 4: You're getting it.
Speaker 3: Oh the mug, the glass that you always shot glass.
Speaker 21: It is supposed to get there packed up, and it is packed up and gone. Right, what's packed up in here on the table, it's packed up in here. Well, the thing is like I keep waiting to like pack it up with the shirt.
Speaker 2: But then like.
Speaker 6: I thought it was gone on it.
Speaker 3: It's a mail thing. I'll get it out there. I'll get it out there. No, no, I got I have it packed. It's just waiting for the label, and so soon a shipping label. It's not hard. I just want to send it out when I know that somebody because I can't get to the post office in the day, so I got to make sure I make the label for when I know somebody is going to the post office, I can give it to them that they take it for me.
Speaker 1: But maybe I'm crazy, but yeah, I was just going to say, can't you just print out a label and they'll pick it up in the course of your normal mail delivery and take it? Or am I wrong? H?
Speaker 3: Well, we have we have one of those male box things, so you have to intercept the carrier the mail box thing. I don't know. I might be able to set up pick up maybe, but we go. The thing is like we're always sending packages out on a regular basis. I'm just gonna wait till I know we have one of those and that somebody's taking them. I'll print out this label at the same time and I'll have them take that package with it. That just hasn't aligned properly as of yet, but it will. It'll it'll work. So this is all very exciting the way that our mail works, I know, but it's going. It's going.
Speaker 6: I didn't know it was. I thought it was gone, No, it's right here.
Speaker 3: You're actually I'll hold it up so that people can watch it and see it on the video because there's no address on it now, So I can hold it up and there's no address to reveal. So I'm going to hold up the box that it's in. It's in this box. Cool, I swear it's in here. Okay, so there is real good box too. It'll hold up real good in a thing. Oh, it's gonna be awesome.
Speaker 6: I told Mention about it, and the man it still gut this something I didn't know.
Speaker 3: That's something else. Prefabricated houses on Amazon.
Speaker 1: No, I thought it was a great idea. But yeah, you got every place to put them though, Jimmy right.
Speaker 20: Ah, but that's the the ingenious part there, Chuck does running that through my heads, you could run. You could run one of them lots, those trailer lots. They need to have all the hookups for like four hundred a month.
Speaker 1: That's true. That sounds like a fairly smart idea, to be honest with you.
Speaker 6: Why then getting the box in the at this post office to live in?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, you can't live in a post office box, So it's definitely better than that.
Speaker 6: Oh wait, a meet, I ain't talking about something else. No mind, thank you spetched about that house. Scratch it.
Speaker 3: I mean I'd like to live in a post office box. I don't know.
Speaker 1: You wouldn't, Aaron, you would not like to live in a post office box. I've seen people try.
Speaker 3: No, I mean there's always people around the box that look like they're living there, So I mean it's something not a far cry right.
Speaker 1: Look, you're better off trying to live in an old male truck, okay, as opposed to him?
Speaker 2: It just no.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the LLV what a wonderful vehicle. Are you going to do that? Trick Jimmy and get one of these things and set it up at the at the park or whatever.
Speaker 20: I'm doing some studying on it. It's an option for the Southern Command.
Speaker 3: Could that co work?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 20: I could have a Northern and Southern Command.
Speaker 3: There you go, oh, two locations. I like it.
Speaker 1: The only thing I would advise is make sure you have a mailing address somewhere, because you know, not every trailer lot allows you a mailing.
Speaker 3: Address, now, which is weird.
Speaker 6: They don't know.
Speaker 1: It's like they have a mailing address for the whole park, but then you don't have an individual mailing address, which is strange in some places.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, that's not good. No, wild good. There's a lot of trouble, man. There's so many mail issues, like I never again, like, so many mail issues, and they always come up on this show like this is like Uncle the podcast is the place where mail goes just to go into total disarray. It seems to there's always a like I was saying to Chuck, like there's so many issues, like it.
Speaker 7: Sounds like you like you're saying, Okay, we get something. We try to send it out to people, but we can't. Yeah, it's something like that.
Speaker 3: I do one of the things, but there's so many other things too. It's a lot of stuff going on.
Speaker 1: You do a clip series called Uncle the Mailbox?
Speaker 3: Yeah, for real? I think so it would be a long show. I can tell you that much. Yeah, a long show. Okay, Uncle, you gotta make it here. Yeah, oh yeah, the cough I know. Yeah, And I don't know what this you're not sure? Let me see tik tac. I mean, we're still streaming on the video things. It looks like we're doing okay on the video it's going out tic Tac trying to see tic Tac monitors still up. I can't tell how many people are there. That's how I just say, tiktak. Everybody watch the videos. They're very exciting. Baseball cards. Oh, the Burning Cactus is up past four hundred thousand views for anybody who cares, four hundred keeps climbing for over four hundred thousand now. Yeah, I'm hoping it makes it past a million eventually. I think it could. Wait. Is the total now on the channel as a whole and a hole? We are at like five hundred and twelve.
Speaker 6: I'm pasted to get some money?
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, well I'll tell you collected I think seventeen cents maybe, since we got like ten.
Speaker 1: More minutes left. You want me to let Danny back on the line now, or what do you want me to do here?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, go ahead, bring him in here.
Speaker 1: We'll let him back on and I'll leave Jimmy on too, and you guys tell me what to do as we go and we'll just work it from there until you know time runs out. Okay, good, what's up, Danny?
Speaker 3: What's up?
Speaker 6: Danny?
Speaker 18: Glad to be back and uh yeah, I was watching when down a rabbit hole one day of the YouTube that was an American. He was a builder, a contractor. My wife used to be in the construction industry, and he went to China and he was talking about these these Chinese prefab homes. They were like kind of like a au D and he was talking about how well they're built, they were and they're really getting it down and the affordability order from China.
Speaker 2: So uh, it was kind of it was.
Speaker 18: It was an interesting interesting if you want to live in a in a in a very inexpensive, high quality home. Did you see any of those videos they see any of those.
Speaker 3: Not familiar to you uncle that kind of video.
Speaker 6: I haven't seen any of any of those what you guys are mentioning. I never seen any of them.
Speaker 3: I know that I have. I've definitely seen.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I kick might have, but not me.
Speaker 3: I really did all those crazy YouTube videos, especially the things like the kids watch. There's a lot of the YouTubers will be like I got this house for a thousand dollars on Timu or whatever it is, and then they play it together and they use it for whatever their YouTube purposes are. I've definitely seen that at some point they seem like they're kind of okay maybe sometimes so if you if you can make it work, like could be all right. Yeah, they don't look too bad. The ones that I've seen on the videos might work out. Okay, Yeah, it was okay, they're Uncle.
Speaker 6: We got thirteen listeners. That's spitting up there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, thirteen listeners noting not bad at all.
Speaker 7: Let's say it's something not nothing soon, it's something like Chuck didn't have anybody.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and it's look at me popped up.
Speaker 3: With we're really something. I'll put the podcast that is, and we feel good about it. Uncle. You know what, why don't we go straight to the shoutouts with our two colors because we aren't towards the end of the show, and that'd be a good way to close it out.
Speaker 5: I think, okay, it was any post and then Danny, I mean I think Danny was the first on.
Speaker 3: It was got on here first, and and you go first, then Danny. Do who would you like to shout out to tonight?
Speaker 18: I would like to shout out to Mother Nature because we're having some really nice weather right now here in northern California. The grass is real green, the sky, the skot air is really clear.
Speaker 2: I shout out for Mother.
Speaker 18: Nature kind of the throng winner, even though we don't they have much of a winter traditional winner like some places have. But the weather's good. I just it's nice to see the sunshine. So I want to shout out to Mother Nature this time.
Speaker 3: Be very good. Okay, thank you Danny for the call. It's great to talk to you. Talk to you again, man, how are you on the show?
Speaker 6: Jimmy up?
Speaker 3: Who you shout out to?
Speaker 20: And I'm going to go in another direction and say the shout out to Father Time? Who's gonna make Mother Nature quit this winter junk where I am because I'm over it. So I'm shouting out to Father Time and looking forward to spring.
Speaker 6: Yeah you you you.
Speaker 3: In de Trut.
Speaker 6: Yeah that's cold spot.
Speaker 3: I forgot it gets called there. It's not California. It's very warm out here now. Yeah. All right, well, thank you, jim. We appreciate your call. Great to talk to you. As always. We will talk to you again soon.
Speaker 13: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yes, So now what other shoutouts do we need to do?
Speaker 5: Are you getting a number fourteen in the standings? Number fourteen? Should we have fourteen to a shout out?
Speaker 6: See fourteen on my uh on my tictac.
Speaker 3: Well, you just inspired a shout out for me. I'm gonna get my.
Speaker 7: Shot out out to the TIC takers that haven't been now and the listeners the United States.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I always like to do that, and I knew and our knew listeners, and I'm going to shout out specifically to fourteen. Shout out fourteen. Thank you, we like you, we appreciate you.
Speaker 6: You would say fourteen, I just have number.
Speaker 3: Four fort that we're shouting out to fourteen. Any other shout outs we have to do before the show's over?
Speaker 6: Uncle Jed does doesn't you want one?
Speaker 3: Let's bring Chuck in. Who you shout out?
Speaker 6: Whose shout out?
Speaker 3: I mean shout out to h jeez, I don't know.
Speaker 1: A quick shout out to Danny for proving that the phone line is still work because I was getting concerned there, you know, like maybe my phone is broken and it just doesn't work. So thanks for proving that it worked. He was the first caller in. And uh, hopefully I can give you a call over the weekend. Send me an email, let me know when it's a good time. Uh, because I promised to talk to him off the air about something.
Speaker 3: So I'm going to do that.
Speaker 1: Because I always try to.
Speaker 3: Follow through on my word.
Speaker 1: And other than that, hey, look, I'm just really grateful to anybody who contributes that ochelli dot com or you know, in any way, shape or form, whether it's you know, a donation or you drop some material or you tell a friend or whatever it is you do about any of the shows that we do. As long as you're participating and being, you know, part of the spreading of the word. Shout out to you, how about that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're good. Okay, thank you, Chuck. I appreciate that. Well, Uncle, I guess that does it for the week.
Speaker 6: That does it for me and does it for him.
Speaker 7: So I guess the three hundred and ninety what sex sex is in the books?
Speaker 6: Bye bye, any body to you a ntel
Speaker 3: M hmm.