Speaker 1: I were worth the feeding shoes as you drunk the smelling boose.
Speaker 2: I'm a whim.
Speaker 1: My glasses are real thick and my red would make me sick.
Speaker 2: I'm a whim.
Speaker 1: I've got deep like a squirrel.
Speaker 3: Never make up to a girl.
Speaker 2: I'm a whim.
Speaker 1: I commit the electronics. I'm believe in my economics.
Speaker 2: I'm a whim.
Speaker 4: He's a whim. He's a whim. This defension.
Speaker 5: He's a wi a wif.
Speaker 4: He's a whim.
Speaker 5: He's a whims.
Speaker 4: This defens he's aware away.
Speaker 1: I've got really greasy hair and skid marked underwear.
Speaker 2: I'm a whim.
Speaker 1: I think Goda Hue is a commie. I still live with my mommy.
Speaker 4: I'm a whim.
Speaker 1: I've never taken drugs, but I mean because I think box.
Speaker 2: I'm a whim. When I'm seiling blue, I just.
Speaker 5: I'm I'm like I won too.
Speaker 2: I'm a whim.
Speaker 4: He's a whim. He's a whim.
Speaker 5: This is the best.
Speaker 6: He's a man a wave.
Speaker 4: He's a whim. He's a whim.
Speaker 5: This is the best. He's a wave a wads he's a whare he am he was the best. He's awam a man.
Speaker 7: He's a whim.
Speaker 5: He's a whim.
Speaker 4: He is the beer.
Speaker 5: He's a were aware.
Speaker 1: I tell my god start and get my course at Kmart.
Speaker 2: I'm a whim. I think mister Roster's is macho.
Speaker 1: I remember it, but Nato, I'm a whim. I used to work in radio check until I just my back.
Speaker 2: I'm a whim.
Speaker 1: I've got pencils in my shirt and my hemorrhoids always hurt.
Speaker 2: I'm an a whim.
Speaker 4: He's a wham.
Speaker 5: He's a wham.
Speaker 4: This DEVESTI he's aware, aware, he's aware. He's a whim defension. He's aware aware.
Speaker 1: He's a wham.
Speaker 8: He's a win.
Speaker 5: A wi. He's a wam.
Speaker 4: He's aware to.
Speaker 7: This Depsson's amis are aware.
Speaker 5: He's a lamb, the ramstor a man a lambs.
Speaker 7: He's a plan to take a lamps a w.
Speaker 1: I wore worth the feeding shoes as you drunk a smelling boose.
Speaker 2: I'm a whim.
Speaker 1: My glasses are real thick and my red would make me sick.
Speaker 2: I'm a whim.
Speaker 1: I've got deep like the squirrel.
Speaker 4: Never make up to a girl.
Speaker 2: I'm a whim.
Speaker 1: I am in the electronics. I'm believing economics.
Speaker 2: I'm a whim.
Speaker 4: He's aware he's a whim. This defense ure, he's aware aware he's a whim.
Speaker 5: He's a whims.
Speaker 4: This defensure, he's aware aware.
Speaker 1: I've got really greasy hair, I've skid marked underwear.
Speaker 2: I'm a whim. I think Donahue was a.
Speaker 6: Maybe if we sold your mother to the foreign slave traders, it might help our attitude. Okay, what'd you say about my mother?
Speaker 9: What's the matter?
Speaker 10: That thing just sits on my desk and stares at me with that idiotic blinking light on the screen.
Speaker 6: Computers they're here to stay.
Speaker 4: Technology will replace you.
Speaker 10: So what Why is it that men understand computers so easily and women don't.
Speaker 6: There was a woman in the eighteen forties who worked with computers.
Speaker 9: That should be some kind of encouragement for him.
Speaker 10: I don't. If I do something wrong, make a copy of this copy of the stakes stay.
Speaker 6: I proceeded to the photo.
Speaker 9: My mom's on the now, but he's a wamp. Piece of.
Speaker 10: This is like, whether this is a dream to be for your mind is something you'll have to answer for yourself.
Speaker 9: This is your choice.
Speaker 10: I can be perhaps a window till you see better into the computer realm, or I can let you return to that hideous place you just came from.
Speaker 6: Please don't.
Speaker 10: Let's reflect upon a few things. To the mind's eye, a computer is a tool like a knife, a wrench, a parasol sense.
Speaker 9: There's nonsense the way hot topics. Hope you brought your Jinko jeans. The legs of mine are soiled with filth. Did you ever have Jinko jeans? And the legs soiled with filth because of rain? Don't step in the puddles, don't put the peep in the pooh Oh. Welcome baby, Welcome tonight's opening Diddy. If you watched, Thank you Robert. Yes, we will be taking questions tonight. You guys, welcome everybody. Middle of the day stream We're doing it. Jay'son Alison Style today. This is me. Turn around. Look at what you see in her face the mirror of your dream. Make believe I'm everywhere. Given in the light. Written on the pages is the answer to a never ending Hollywood repackageram make stranger things stranger things, Stranger things. Don't touch the stranger's thing. Ah ah rhymes that keep reach the stars fly. A fantasy dream, a dream and what you see will be in the repackaging of the repackaging of the repackaging. Ah ha et plus John Carpenter plus everything from the eighties.
Speaker 11: Ah ah ha.
Speaker 12: Really gay the show is really good. A Strangest Thing poop poop peepee.
Speaker 9: Anyway, Yeah, I wat Stranger Things, and nerds are not wis by the way, nerds are not So I got some notes. We're gonna talk about Stranger Things. We're gonna talk about folk magic, Wickerman and the repackage Wickerman known as meet some.
Speaker 11: Are meet Smart. Would you like to come to my version of burning Command? Will we prot you inside a giant to Peter Mude and burn you down?
Speaker 9: Yeah? It speedy fun. You're already already already, Sweetish Chef. Did you know Sweetest Chef was in a death cult?
Speaker 11: Beee pee pooh poo poo peepee. The mouth of Venus is greater than the.
Speaker 9: Wait No, the.
Speaker 11: I of horse over poo poop pee peep peep pee.
Speaker 9: You have to know Tristan. That's the Tristan remix of the Stranger Things version of the Never Any Story song. If you watch Stranger Things, it's not all madden us Tonight we will be talking about again these films, crazy news stories that I saw this week.
Speaker 13: Get down, Chubs, Get down, Chubs.
Speaker 9: I love you, kJ. I'm just joking. So it's a it's a kJ esque show this week.
Speaker 13: Hey guys, Get down, Chubs, Chubs get down.
Speaker 9: That's an homage to kJ. If you get impersonated by Jay, you know that I like you and we impersonally. Everybody around here, Yes, everybody. Everybody likes the Jay remix of the Tristan version of the Stranger Things installment of the Never Any Story. I gotta pay Tristan royalties every time to the peepeep in the poo poo.
Speaker 13: Hete Chubs, Get down, Chubs, Chubs, get down.
Speaker 9: Uh anyway, So yeah, I hope you guys saw the movies this week, Stranger Things, Midsomar, Folk Magic, Wickerman, and I did get to through some interviews that are going to relate to folk Magic, and that's secret stuff in the pipe and the pike and the pipe whatever that means, in the pike, down the pipe. All right, we're not gonna get too dirty. But the first dumb thing I saw was in the news today directly related to what I just did last week's subscribers talk on. Look at this four hundred thousand dumb dums pledge an Area fifty one raid. There's no aliens at Area fifty one, dummy. The only thing you're going to find it Area fifty one is maybe giant piles of cocaine, because they did find a giant billion dollar pile of cocaine being shipped in crates to Spain this week. And I think that was from Bolsnaro. Wasn't it based Bolsonaro shipping that coke or it was from his country if I recall that right. But look at these dumb dumbs. Four hundred thousand Facebook only Facebook users would pledge this an army of Area fifty one invaders signing up to storm Area fifty one the alien research facility. There's no aliens there, dumb dumbs. And if you watch the Bob Laser video, this is probably staged in concert with that stuff, right, the Joe Rogan Bob Laser, Bob Lizard fake documentary thing that I covered last week, and then this is in the news there. Why is all this alien stuff back? I guess the alien stuff was dying it was less popular. Who really believes in aliens. Are they repackaging this for the millennial age, for the gen Z? Do they believe in aliens? What evidence is it for aliens? None at all. Over four hundred thousand people committed to this event, and let's see them aliens. I love how they worded this. Let's see them aliens, yo, dog, let's see them aliens. Is this like, well, I won't use that word. That's a no no word. Attendees are supposedly meeting at a nearby tourist attraction where they will coordinate entry. There have been twenty one thousand posts about the event, and the game plans to siege the base with formations of rock throwers. They're gonna throw rocks at this old decommissioned base or whatever it is. Area fifty one is a facility near Groome Lake, Nevada, run by the Air Force. Oh yeah, they're gonna throw rocks at the Air Force. It is linked to alien conspiracy theories since the testing of a spy plane in nineteen fifty five, with which the CIA first shed light on, and MJ twelve is of course written by a bunch of disinformation goofises. It's obviously nonsense. But all these goofballs are about to find that out firsthand. So this is the week of vindication, isn't it? For Jason Alysis? This is a week of nothing but vindication?
Speaker 14: How do I say goodbye to the hey hats.
Speaker 9: The good times in the bear? I don't even know, but dumb voised him in song, but I've been singing it all day.
Speaker 14: How do I see goodbye to all the hey I bet?
Speaker 9: Had haters all up my butt this week? Hater's all up my butt. Better get out of there, punks, haters all up my butt this week? Better get out punks? All right? Thank you for all the super chat. You guys are way too generous this week. What else did I see that I wanted to talk about before we get into our movies this week? Gobbledegoot? No, we're not going to talk about gobbledygoot, but let's see. Oh, I wanted to tell Nick Cage stories real quick. So when we went to New Orleans right before it flooded, Like I was telling you guys on the baller room, we went to Lorie Mabau, Marie Leveaux, loreen Leaveau. There's pretty Jamie there. Look at what she next to the tomb of These pictures on that fancy camera are gigantic. She's next to the tomb. I always say it wrong, Leveau, Marie Leveau. Let's see what this says. By the way, there's a bunch of offerings in front of her voodoo thing too. This is this Greek revival tomb is reputed to be the burial of the notorious vodoo queen of a mystic cult, voodoo Ism. That's the name of her cult. She could have gotten more creative than that.
Speaker 8: What you want to call y'all call goog voodoo ism.
Speaker 9: African Origins was brought to this was brought Oh, the cult of African Origins was brought to this city from Santo Domingo and flourished in nineteenth century. Marie Leveaux was the most widely known of many practitioners of the cult. Interesting, so we have to go see that, and it's right next That's not right next to, it's like adjacent, a few tombs down, a few tombs down from Nick. Right, So Nick's cage, mixed cage is down what do you call it.
Speaker 1: To?
Speaker 9: Three death blocks down from Marie Levo. These giant pictures gonna make them small yeah, I know we talked about this in Boilerom, but there was more to the story. I didn't get to boiler and I wanted to tell you right so then you see here me I did actually go. I finally went to Nick's future tomb. Somebody said, is Nicholas Cage did No, dude, Nicholas Cage can never die. But in case he actually did ever die, there is this giant pyramid tomb that he bought. And he thinks he's cursed by Marie Lebo and that's why he's had bad movie times. But his movies are not that bad. Oh, I'm sorry. He thinks he's cursed by Lourie. So he's trying to side with Marie Levo. Oh, he's trying to get Marie Levo's help from beyond the grave to battle in this spiritual battle with the Lolori's because Nick Cage bought somebody's house, the Lorii House, or he buy the Marie Levoe's. Okay, so he bought the Lolori house anyway, whatever. I don't watch American Horror Story, but it dealt with some of this a few seasons back. If you recall, if you watch that crazy show, Now what I wanted to also bring up that it didn't get to on the lay boiler room in Le city degjon dijener.
Speaker 13: Le dejenerate.
Speaker 9: For the French speakers out there, that means degenerates in French. This movie, this was a crazy uh Laurel Canyon tie in that I did not expect in this Boomer classic. Have you noticed that you can't find this like they're getting rid of original movie posters because every time you search, they give you the modern crappy DVD covers for everything and you have to specifically put in original poster. I wonder if there's some reason that this is happening, Why is there a war on original posters? So anyway, if you've seen Boomer Writer, there's a scene where they Dennis Hopper and Fonda, I think, yeah, they sneak into this graveyard because it's walled off and you're supposed to have a tour guide to go in there. So in Boomer Writer, they get out and they hop the fence and they filmed a whole scene in there, and Dennis Hopper is legit tripping balls in that scene. Isn't that crazy? And then supposedly this was the tour guide's tale. I'm not sure if I believe it, but the tour guide's tale was that from this point on, Hollywood would have Catholic cemeteries would not allow Hollywood to film there because supposedly Dennis Hopper and Peter Fonda violated this by tripping acid and filming Boomer Writer there. But Easy Writer is a Laurel Canyon type. Not that great movie anyway, very interesting little factoid there. Also, we went to as I was mentioning on Willer Room, if you've not seen Bad Lieutenant, And I'm not like a huge uh Werner Hersog film guy. He made that one, by the way, not the Harvey Cattel Bad Lieutenant. This is Bad Lieutenant. Port of Call. Uh. Do you remember when Werner Hearsog a couple of years ago made that terrible movie with Lawrence Krause in it as playing Lawrence Krause. Oh, and Michael Shannon was in it. It was all about green crap. It was a total nonsense anyway, So we went to this bar. I can't I don't know what. I guess. Port of Call is just a port. I don't know, but I'm not an expert on New Orleans. I was only there to pass through. People keep be asking what are you doing in New Orleans a whole time? What are you always there? It's because I love generosity.
Speaker 15: I am le de generon.
Speaker 9: I can't get you no le dejenerosity anyway. So there was this little dive bar steakhouse called Port of Call, So I thought, is that related to this title of this film which I had not yet seen. This was on the way back out there a few weeks ago, two weeks ago, and the steakhouse was news all right, you can look up portocol Steakhouse down in the French Quarter on the edge of it. And I asked the waitress, I said, is this restaurant related to Bad Lieutenant Port of Call? And she said no, we were here before that movie. I said, I know that you didn't name your restaurant after the movie.
Speaker 5: Duh.
Speaker 9: I'm asking you if do you know if the title of the film had anything to do with this place? And she said, oh, I don't know, but Nicholas Cage is forever banned from this restaurant. I said, what, what, how dare you and she said he had too many episodes. And I said, well, well, any place not fit for Nicholas, it's not fit for me. That's my feelings on the subject. I'm kidding. I did go ahead and eat my steak there, but I was told that you can't come in there if you're Nick. And I said, what about the world's greatest Nick Cage impersonator. She said, okay, we'll let you have a steak, but you can't drink. And I was like, I don't drink, so ain't none to worry about. Okay, that didn't really happen, but close enough, close enough. I think that was all the Cage tales I had it. It was interesting, though, if you've not been to New Orleans, I would not recommend. Oh. The other crazy story was that so in Bad Lieutenant, which does have some esoteric stuff, and I know some of y'all recommended an analysis of it, and that's probably why I watched it. I thought maybe I could do an analysis of this, but I'm not sure what it means. Is he just a reptilian type of person. I don't mean David Iike type reptilian. I just mean the way Stefan talks about.
Speaker 13: The reptile brain, the monkey brain, the monkey brain, the reptile brain.
Speaker 9: You know, that kind of a thing. He's reptilian in his attitude and that's why he ends up getting I'm not gonna spoil the movie if you haven't seen it, it is actually it is a good movie. I thought it was very entertaining, very funny, very a lot of irony, a lot of goofiness, a lot of crazinin CAGs going on. And this was kind of the last I think it was critically I think no, maybe it was critically bombed. Anyway, it's actually a good movie. And then I think he had that spate of kind of ones that people weren't too big fans of. However, Joe is really good. If you've not seen Joe with Nick Cage, it's really good. And then Mandy of course kind of put Nick back on top. But it was just really weird that Bad Lieutenant was set during Hurricane Katrinka, and then after that, two weeks later, on the way back to Florida, literally the morning of being in New Orleans, it flooded two days ago. New Orleans was crazy flooded and we barely got out at seven in the morning. It was insane. It was the craziest weather situation I've ever been in and they had water tornadoes, and somebody said they're called spouts. They're not cold water tornadoes. Dude, I know that, but nobody knows what a spout is. A spout sounds like a tiny little, bubbling gay fountain. This was not a tiny little bubbling gay fountain of beauty and pleasure. This was giant water tornadoes while there was flooding. I've never seen anything like this. I'm walking through the streets with water all the way up your ankles at seven in the morning. And by the way, that's before it got really bad at nine in the morning. We were gone by then, and I did not I thought, I'm not getting out of here. I'm stuck in this. I wasn't worried I was going to drown and float away because Nick Cage could jump dive in and save me. I was worried about being stuck there in hurricane Katrinka deuce hurricane. Excuse me, Katrin Pardieu, there you go, because it's French. Get it hell. I can't go clean that be adieu. And I'm not making light of flooding. And it's awful. It was a water tornado. I know they're called spouts, or sprouts or whatever gay term they use. But it was no joke, dude. Stuff was legit. So that was an adventure. That was the crazy. I've been in a tornado one other time and it kind of went overhead. I mean, I wasn't like in the house when the tornado wasn't no Dorothy Dorothy Ale. It wasn't nothing like that, but it was bad enough, and the tornado actually did touch down not too far from where I was. Back in my hometown in about two thousand and one or two, there was If you live in Tennessee, you used to tornado. They have tornadoes all the time, and they can be pretty frightening, but you know, most maybe every year, there's forty deaths, you know, out of millions of people from tornado. So it's not like a real thing you're afraid of. But when there is a tornado, you do have to be in a state of precaution. And flooding last two days ago in New Orleans was crazy and by the time, so like two hours after we got out of New Orleans, I was watching all the pictures and the images coming through, and you know, cars were flooded, like all the way out the door or the car. Some of the cars were underwater right where we were. Let me see if I can find a picture of this. It's crazy, I know, this is we don't ever talk about this kind of stuff, you know, weather. Who talks about the weather? Nobody? But well, where's the picture?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 9: Here we go. So when we woke up, it looked like, well, damn it, I can't find the pictures. Now I sound like a million pictures out here we go. So this was literally what was going on right outside the city at Lake pan chenplane. Look at that. That's crazy. We're driving past that and I'm like, is this the end of the world? What is going on? And then meanwhile, what was going on in town was this. Look at this, This is what we narrowly avoided where my picture go this? Look at that? Isn't that crazy? And I woke up and it was the loudest thunderstorm I've ever heard, and I'm like, it's time to get out of this place. Because everybody remembers Katrinka, the hellishness of Hurricane Katrinka. I hate it when these pictures don't translate over into obs anyway, you get the idea. It was like that it's all that was going on at the same time, and it was the most extreme weather i've event I've been in. And I was sitting there thinking, I wonder if they're oh, yeah, this is this is what I saw trying to get out. And this is when I was thinking, We're stuck, dude, we are stuck. We are not getting out of here. It was an adventure man, adventure time. You gotta see this picture. This is the last one. I'll stop weather posting because I know the kids don't like it. He just weather posts all time on his streams. It's so boring. It's like, dude, is this like the weather tom what is this? There is boomber posting, ship posting, and now I'm weather posting. Come on, dude, here we go. So when we were trying to I'm trying to leave and it's like look at that. Ah, I'm like, oh, dude, I'm stuck in voodoo Land and I'm gonna getvoodoo caurs. This put on me anyway, and yeah, started praying, Thank God, I got out of there, got out of that nonsense, all right. So let's move on. Keep me in your prayers because we have weather of mass destruction. That's at Collegue with two available at Jaysonalysis get signed copies there. Caught up on everybody's orders, by the way, so everybody should be getting theirs mailed out. If it was a little bit behind, I apologize. I was in Texas and what were we doing. Well, I got a little surprised. Got new sequed go with pequid for you. We were filming. I was filming with Aernie Melissa. It's gonna be awesome, but I can't say what we were talking about because that's secrets, secret stuff anyway, but it'll be cool, so look for that in the near future documentary stuff. And also I got to meditate and spend some time with Tom. We're gonna take just a little brief minute here and we're gonna meditate quietly on this photo, this beautiful artwork that someone did in honor of Hollywood. You're all gonna meditate with me. I want you to breathe out your thetans. Breathe out the thetans, breathe in they all run Hubbard. Breathe in your hubbards, hold it, hold it older, Tom, hold your Toms, and then I want you to just cru I want you to bring in the Toms, Old your doms, old your Toms, and then just crew and then do a little Tom cruise lot. All right, we did our Hollywood meditation.
Speaker 4: For the day.
Speaker 9: Uh I didn't get to meet anybody famous. Oh. I was supposed to meet somebody famous on this trip, and I got friend zoned. I won't say who, but I got friend zoned. But that's okay. I still am a nerd and I had nerd gear. I was going to get to meet somebody, but maybe next time, maybe in the near future. I got Holly cooked. Anyway, sign copies of Best Start Hollywood. It is now, it's about And now that I'm back home, we're gonna pick back up. Catch up with the tutoring. A lot of people asking how how do I do your tutoring thing? The Patreon is the easiest way to do that. If you sign up at patroon, I do tutoring, philosophy, you have politics, whatever you want talk about. Most of the time it tends to be people want to do philosophy tutoring. So the easiest way is Patreon. Doesn't have to be patroon, but it's kind of set up for the tiers. If you want to do it that way, and it's twice a month typically, but we can work around your schedule. It's that easy. All you got to do. If you go to Jay's analysis, there's a Patreon link. Go sign up a Patreon if you want to do the tutoring. If you want to do tutoring a different way, just send me an email. For the boomers and those that have a hard time with my website, it is structured to be as simple as possible. So I got several messages this week people confused about where the member's content is. There's a tab at the top when you log in and it says members section. All you have to do is click that tab. Everything in the members section is on one page. That's all you got to do. Very very simple. Made it easy for the boomers. I love my boomers. I'm not hating on them. I'm just saying made it easy for him, and that's all you got to do. I want to make that clear, so now we understand. It's not difficult, real easy. Not making fun of you guys. I love you guys. Wow three hundred in the middle of the day, well kind of in the middle of the day. We'll say it's in the middle of the day. It's the middle of the day.
Speaker 16: Somewhere, dad, joke, it's four twenty somewhere, it's a happy hour somewhere.
Speaker 9: Many version of that dumb joke, Arthur too many. They make fun of millennials now.
Speaker 17: Uh uh hey, like, will you uh come pay my bill?
Speaker 9: Hey? Dad?
Speaker 17: Like, uh, will you like come open my blinds? Because like I'm a millennial and everything is supposed to be like done from here or whatever.
Speaker 9: Hey, uh, Grandpa, we like give me my inheritance now and just die or whatever. Uh hey, uh mom, I'm playing video games because I'm like on Twitch now and could you pay the rent? Hey? Uh like, how do you pay a bill? Or whatever? How's that? And then topped it off with a belch. So somebody asked for making fun of millennials. There was a request to make fun of millennials. So there was my millennial posting, thank you for all these super chats. Man, you guys are being gracious, y'awl's being gracious. You want to have you ever heard Ray Stevens. Ray Stevens is the ultimate not funny boomer comedy. Watch Ray Stevens like see this and he'll be a fan, and then I'll be then I'll be having to suck up to Race Stevens. Oh, it was all a new fun I didn't mean it. Ray Stevens is not funny. And man, those videos. I watched a couple of those, because if you grew up in Tennessee then you know or in the South, you know who Ray Stevens is. It is boomer evangelical humor. That's like a tear above Boomer jokes, Boomer stand up. I was watching a Boomer stand up the other day and it reminded me of Foster Brooks. Foster Brooks is Boomer humor, and it is not funny. It's just so funny to me that different generations have different senses of humor. That's what I'm getting at here. It's just it's funny to me. What's not funny is what I'm saying, and Foster Brooks is not funny, just like Danny Gans. Remember Danny Gans, Everything is Terrible. Uploaded the Danny Gans clip and it was Boomer humor. This is funny now like all these nineties comedians that I used to watch when I was a kid in the nineties, I wanted to be a comedian. I'm like, man, these guys are cringe, dude, bloom or humor. So yeah. So Ray Stevens is a funny one to look up because he sings the song about this the squirrel that causes a revival that day that squirrel went preserve in the first Jeff Chist Church of Pascagoula. It was a fat for survival that broke out in revival. That's why they call him the Streak Boo Boogie. It's oh, it's like, oh, dude. So if you've not seen Ray Stevens, go watch the Streak, watch the Squirrel Revival and see which one you think is worse. I kind of think the Streak about the Streaker is worse than the squirrel Revival, but they they're both cringed here, dude. And then, uh, compare him to Foster Brooks, who is his whole stick was just being drunk and telling drunk jokes for however many decades also Foster Brooks, and he does hamers. So I've been I'm completely loaded tonight, but I have a good reason. It's because I've been drinking all day. Foster Brooks. Everybody Foster Brooks, so already we got the theology super chats pouring in. They're like, please stop talking about Boomer jokes anyway, Boomer humor, Danny Gans, Foster Brooks, and Ray Stevens. See who's the worst of those three. It's a it's a close battle. Yeah, I'll get to the super chats here in a bit. I might read them at the end. I might read some in the middle. We'll see. But let's move on now to talk about where do we want to start? Do we want to talk about stranger things or beer? And Wickerman? Christopher Lee, Christopher Lee work a man, wick Command, the wicked Man. If you have not seen Christopher Lee in wick Aman, he has one mom hat. Let me see your manager. He's got Let me see your manager here. I'm not joking. Christopher Lee in Wickerman. We'll go there because he's got, he's literally got. Let me see your manager hair. You know that hairdo that is in memes and shit. We gotta find a good picture where he's kind of frozen. Oh yeah, here we go. So you thought that that hairdo comes from somebody who works in a salon, some bit who works in the salon. No, it starts with Christopher Lee. Christopher Lee is who got single moms wearing that hairdo, feeling like they had the gumption to talk to your manager. And then I realized Chrisoph Lee is quite literally a wine mom in this movie. It should be called wine man, wine mom manicker, wicker, wine mom, wicker wine. Let me see your manager. Let's find a good you know, and when you let's see. When you type in wine mom, you just get pictures of wine. You don't get wine moms. Here we go, wine mom. Uh, tonight's forecast chance of wine mom. Look at this one. She didn't really have the hairda though, wine mom. Chrisopher Lee looks like somebody's grandma. Dude. Of course he does dress up like a woman, because part of the festival in Wickerman includes ooh the mom in arrested development. Boom, that's a great wine mom, missus Bluth, she's a wine mom. Let me see your manager. Mean, yeah, dude, I'm pretty pretty close. I mean, it's kind of what Chris Lee was going for. Here. We're in the we're roughly in the vicinity of chrisper Let me see your manager, all right, demand the blood sacrifice anyway? All right, enough of this stuff, So let's go, we'll go next to we'll do some Wickerman now, because we got into Christopher Lye. So midsommerm is literally a representation of Wickerman, like down to really obvious degree level. So so let's start with Wickerman. Because we never did actually do a full analysis of Wickerman. I meant to for a long time. So we're dore this. And by the way, I'm also going to do a fancy video with all of my little fancy effects from my final cut program on Wickerman and Midsommer because there's a lot of imagery and stuff we want to compare. But I also wanted to just kind of touch on it on the stream, I was he talking about crazy stuff? Uh So they're worshiping the sun. The first thing we see is this is a solar religion, and a lot of the ancient pagan religions are centered around solar worship. But what's interesting is that the Christian character who is the alarm's going off. The Christian character who is the cop, who's the fool in this one, the sacrifice, he's taking communion at the beginning, and I see this as a foreshadowing. This is a foreshadowing that he is going to be the sacrifice, like Christ is the sacrifice, you know what I mean. Now, I've seen Wickerman several times, but I didn't notice that until this last viewing. And by the way, the Nicholas Cage Wickerman is great fun. I don't know why anybody hates on that movie. It's so much fun. And I did a whole analysis of the Nicholas Cage Wickerman in Nicholas Cage Voice, so you should appreciate that, and I know you guys do.
Speaker 10: So.
Speaker 9: But wickermanick wiki wick wiki wicker leaks a wick is a witch, do you know that's another word for witch wick wicker witch man. So he has to take communion because it's foreshadowing that he is the sacrifice. And then so he goes to the island. We know he's looking for Rowan whatever her name is, the girl that has supposedly disappeared in the movie. This is all a ruse. So by the way, if you've not seen Wickerman, there will be spoilers. But it's interesting because it is pretty illuminate confirm. I mean, this is a you know, yeah, it's it's a creepy movie, especially for its time, you know, seventies folk horror stuff can be creepy at times. So by the way it's this is in the vein of you know what I did last a couple of weeks ago, what I did the to the Double a Daughter video. Christopher Lee is in every one of these, every one of these folk horror films, it's got chrispher Lee in it. Devil Rides Out, which is an esthotar Collywood one to the Devil a Daughter just made that video Wickerman Satanic Rites of Dracula chrispher Lee. Then we see as he's on the island, right, and he's a dupe the cop. He's kind of wandering around and he's supposed to be a cop, but he's not very good because every possible red flag is present there to tell him what's going on, and he doesn't seem to catch on. I guess because of his naivety. Right, he's too naive. He can't figure out that people are doing this, which is appropriate because in our day the stuff goes on and people can't figure out that it goes on, and hence we get called temple hat crazy people for many, many years. Even though now this week's news has nothing but completely vindicated everything that we've talked about for a long long time. Where's all my apologies this week, all the people, all the haters over the last ten years, and then the news this week, Epstein and all that come on. So what we see is the idea that he's going to be this sacrifice. There's human cakes present. They have cakes made in the shape of humans, which is this old pagan tradition. They break John barleycorn. They bake bread in the shape of a dude to eat. Remember when Will Ferrell was with Marina, a Brahma bitch, cutting up human cakes with Ley Gagan. That is a pagan rite. And we have references to Demeter, to Orpheus, to those mysteries of you know, nature going through the cyclical process of death and then return and rebirth. This is what all pagan religions do is they deify and they apotheosize nature. They attribute personal characteristics to nature in its various forms and functions, strata and species. So every aspect of nature sort of takes on a hypostasis a person. That is what polytheism is. So he is going to be a sacrifice for Aphrodite, we learn, and not just Aphrodite, but in the end scene, chrispher Lee actually says that it's an offering to the mother goddess and to the Sun God, to the male and the female principles. Right. The earth is, of course gaya, the feminine principle, the Sun apollos, the logos, the masculine principle. I'm not saying the Sun is logos. I'm not saying that. I'm saying that the way that these pagan religions, like Marcus Aurelius, the way he viewed logos right would be like Apollo, would be like Sun religion, reason, rationality, order. And then you have the nighttime lunar lunatic, crazy Dionysian stuff. You see, nature is itself God. And this goes back to the ancient, ancient pagan concepts and ultimately to the garden. This is essentially the original lie of Satan and Genesis, that man is God, Nature is God, the world is God. You are God. So then we see the may pole and the kids dancing around that pole, singing that goofy goofy song. And on that man there was a girl, and on that girl there was some funk, and on that funk there was a tree, and on that tree there wasn't egg, and on nut egg there was some nut, but there was some spice, and on that spice there was some drugs, and on that drug there was some cooking and cooking. I don't know, it just goes crazy, but I don't remember the song. But you notice they have they have a rope tied to their area, to the maypole, and they all dance around it and they're like, if you remember that scene, And then he walks over to the class and they're explaining.
Speaker 18: That this is the fallows the p h A l l Us.
Speaker 9: And that's because they're worshiping the generative principle. Most of the pagan religions, because of the deification of nature, worship the patterns of nature as they are now. This is the root problem, as I've stressed many many times, why we can't do natural theology. We cannot look at the natural world and assume from the state that it is presently after the fall, to reasoning up to God, because when we do that, we get the conclusion that death is a natural process. The world as it is now is not how God intended it. So yes, of course nature reveals God. I'm not saying that the natural world doesn't reveal God. But what I'm saying is that the reason we can do natural theology is that this world as it is cannot be properly interpreted and understood without the doctrine of the fall. The doctrine of the fall is a doctrine of revealed theology. That means that it requires revelation to interpret the natural world. That's why ptomism doesn't work. How many times do you have to state that to you, Thomiss, how to do natural theology? It leads me to natural law theory, and God gets excluded because the world that's out there is chaotic, it's primal, and it's parasitical. It's not natural. So people equivocate on the word natural and nature because it has many different senses in different contexts, and they get confused. And then when they read church fathers in the East that talk about natural law or natural revelation, they think that it's the exact same thing that Aquims to talk about. No, it's not. Saint Maximist Confessor's doctrine is not the same as Aquinas's doctrine. And by the way, there's a whole book on this by Pelican Orthodox Dogmatics, Volume one explains why Orthodoxy does not believe intomistic natural law theory. When you look out at the world as it is now, the reigning principle in this world is death. Paul says in Romans eight that the creation was subjected to corruption. It's not in its truly natural state. That's why, as Saint Maximus says, there's nothing more natural to man than grace.
Speaker 15: Did you hear that, Catholics? There's nothing more natural to men than grace.
Speaker 9: That flies in the face of tonism. And then really it's quite simple if you just stop and think about it. The world as it is now is a cycle of life and death. Death is not natural, Death is not good. Death entered through the fall. So the world as it is now is in a state of corruption and decay Romans eight. And it will be repaired through the resurrection of Christ, which has a cosmic dimension. Allah, Maximus Confessor and all the Eastern Fathers. But you cannot understand the natural world as it is without the doctrine of creation and the fall. The doctrine of the fall presupposes creation, does it not, and of course it does. It makes no sense. So if those two things are presupposed, then you have to understand revelation, revealed, doctrine, creation, and fall to properly interpret the present world of decay and death that's out there. If you don't do that, and I look out at the natural world and I see a bunch of decay and death, and I say that this is a natural process and God designed it that way, then I end up with psychopathic God who can't design things very well, and nature being a parasitical, psychotic process. This is what happens in the Enlightenment and their process of reasoning from absolute simplicity and scholasticism to the Deists of the Enlightenment, they're just following the logical trend of argumentation from an absolutely simple super essence that you can't know except created causal effects in the world anyway. You can't know directly, you can only know through creative effects. So then we see that everything is circling around this cyclical process of the maypole, the maypoles, the phallus, and the generative principle. And then we see the reference to the egg and the snake, which is from Plato's to mais that's how the universe is described as the egg and the snake, the oral boros with the egg, what's the egg? The feminine principle? What's the snake? You know what? Right? The maypole, we see the maypole is also the tree of life. Right, so the tree and the seed and then the you know again, the generative process. And what's interesting is that they talk about right away. He's like, why aren't you burying your dead? And why is the graveyard on this island all weird? And they say, because we believe in reincarnation, not resurrection. Now, when Jesus interprets the natural world, he says that it teaches principles like resurrection. He doesn't say anything about transmigration of souls or reincarnation. That's because we don't believe that there's no place for transmigration of souls in our worldview. But interestingly, chrispher Lee explains to the cop the Christian policeman, that, being the fool that you are, we do have some of your doctrines, such as parthenogenesis. He talks about a virgin birth because he sees naked women jumping over fire and he says, sir, why are there naked women in your village jumping over fire and he says, hell seeking to be virginally inseminated, Sir, we believe in a virgin birth like you, but not the same type of version. So the Sun's symbol, by the way. Where so then we see this weird scene where he's being prepped for the sacrifice and there's a six pointed hexagram. Then he almost gets his head lopped off. Remember that part, which is interesting because the Star of rim Fan in the septuagen if our call mentions it as a human sacrifice cult. So it's almost as if on the Scottish Island in the narrative there is the maintenance of this hexagonal human sacrifice cult, which makes sense because Saturn in Saturn worship sat Saturn set turn set Satan worship. And then we see the animal masks. Humans reduced to the level of just being the steel animals, right, And you see this, by the way, everyone in pop culture. You go to costume stores, you look online, people are wearing horse heads, They're wearing all these animal costumes. They think they're furries. People losing the damn mine. You're not an animal, You're not a chipmunk. You don't mate with chipmunks. Anyway, over and over and over. He doesn't see any red flags. He's supposed to understand that he's the rabbit. So you see this white rabbit motif right like he's chasing the white rabbit all through the island. He's being hunted. He is, I guess John Barleycorn. I'd never heard of John Barleycorn until I was looking into this even deeper. We see the mixing of the sexes in this right of Dionysian abandoned. You have to return to primal chaos, which is the blending and inversion of everything. So everything I think it's inverted and turn around, and that is supposed to reduce us to a primitive state of chaos in order for there to be regeneration. This is the belief and purpose of the rights such as Wickerman. That's what this right is about. Burning Man, Hello, burning Man. Rights of confusion and inversion is what this is. So burning Man then, is a king kill ritual. If you've read The Golden Bough by Fraser, you know that early on in the book he talks about the king kill ritual, which is the death of the king. The death because this is believed than to bless the crops. There you go, so burning burning man, Man, burn the man, man, eh Man, you got a good fight the system.
Speaker 8: They're trying to keep us down, man, and they're not letting us be free to sacrifice each other. Man keep us down.
Speaker 9: M It makes a lost sentence in it. Let's fallowed a bunch of mushroom. Just drink has mushrooms in it. I'm not eating I'm not eating mushrooms. Man. You like my Bloomer dead heads, Soner voice, Boomer death Headstoner living on pills, Vitamin C and colcaine chucking in my Boomer mobile, I'm chucking spending my college kids to wish and I'm chucking with my four O one K. I'm chucking living on pills, Vitamin C and colcaine chucking. Got my chips cashed in at the Boomer casino, and my four one K I'm chucking one toke over the line. One Boomer took over the line. Anyway, I could go on forever with I can't stand there. Who likes the Grateful Dead? I never liked that stuff, although I will say when I had my bad trip that one time, there was one Grateful Dead song that made me feel a little better. It did ease me, but I guess that's what it's there for, right, It's supposed to.
Speaker 8: It was supposed easy man, gone down, men met drip down, chill man, trucking, got my casino chips cashed in.
Speaker 9: Keep chucking like the peepy poop boom man. Keep chucking like the crowley man living on pioles. M see you and Clkain living on piles viam Se and quoking, chucking casino chips cashed in, Keep chucking peepy poop boom me and keep choking. I'm sensing something. They're coming out of this right look at at the Boomer Dead song. There's something here, something in that last time. I remember on that one stream I had to take down because it was great too. There was like thousands of yous right away. When I was doing karaoke night, remember that, And I was singing Boomers in the pool, Doom, Doom, Doom, Doom.
Speaker 17: Take take a long haul, Aday, do do do do.
Speaker 19: Let the children play doom like a boomer in the pool with a noodle to Boomers in the pool doom.
Speaker 9: Anyway, let's move on the midsummer midsommer choking guy I'm a chips cast and keep chucking. I hate that song. That shit is so stupid, man, I can't believe anybody. Why does anybody like that stuff? Why do y'all goofballs like that stuff? All right? So that's my analysis of Wickerman. And as you can see, all of the principals are there, all the pagan stuff is there, the rights. Thank you guys so much for all these generous super chats. To read some of those. Hur in a minute, catch every body, catch every body up. Meet sommerw So Midsommar stars, the Sweetish Chef, the Swedish meatball Chef. This movie was gruesome, dude, I was like, whoa trying to find you can't find the MOVI posters anymore? Here we go. I mean it's some hotter. If you like this kind of analysis, gets signed copies of Star Hollywood. So let's talk about Midsommar.
Speaker 11: So.
Speaker 9: I know if you haven't seen it, I meant there will be spoilers here. Warning. Would I recommend this movie? Mmm? I don't know. It's kind of gruesome. Mainly it's not scary. First of all, this move's not scary. Will it trigger you? We trigger a bit tripped me in it. Yeah, probably, but we need to talk about it. So this chick modern America breaks up with her boyfriend, or they're in the process of breaking up. He doesn't know what he wants to do. We see an image kind of reminiscent of Hollywood Babylon, which is interesting because there's this play on modernity and civilization set over against the idyllic we think world of the savage, pagan the the noble savage. We think. Of course, everybody who saw this trailer knew that it wasn't gonna be noble savages. We knew it was a cult thing, obviously reckon, but right away I thought, this is this is just Wickerman. Yeah, pretty much with some new twists, good cinematography, interesting takes on things. If you want to know what a bad trip is like, her bad trip is like a bad trip, but she's breaking up with a boyfriend. We see this image in this bar with the dudes all hanging out, and it kind of looks like Hollywood Babylon. I couldn't really tell what the picture was, but I don't think it was Jane Mansfield, but it kind of looked like the Hollywood Babylon cover. So I was thinking, all right, is this supposed to you know, just contrast the two juxtaposition of the two cultures. Maybe and we see a lot of moon imagery. All right, so moon stuff. We know that her sister is in a bipolar depression state and she decides to commit suicide. So the main check, I forget her name, anyway, she's gone through trauma. Me, Danny goes through trauma. She's been she's been traumatized. Uh, and her bipolar sister has not just committed suicide but also piped CO two from not CO two carbon monoxide from the car from the garage. Excuse me into the house bloom of Garcia Mano Bloomer, Jerry and Jerry live man. I'm glad you guys like that character, the audience that is enjoying the boomer boomer deadhead guy. You know what I want to I'll do a series like a comedic thing. Remember Tracy Omens, she's not that funny, but she would play all these characters, which I'll give her props for being a bunch of different characters. But if I was to do like a comedic show type of thing, I would be all these different characters like Tracy Ollmen. That's a good idea. I could do the boomer guy, boomer deadhead guy. He'd be a good character. Anyway, I gotta find the right comic people to work with. I can't do that all on my own. I gotta have another gotta have a troop to work with. But nobody ever wants to work together and do stuff. Can't find a troop anyway. Try to figure out my notes. Okay, So, by the way, did you notice there's a lot of imagery that preps for that. There was a picture that she had over her bed when she's crying after her family dies of Goldilocks and the bear. She's Goldilocks, obviously, right, And I knew right away all this is, this is foreshadowing the moon, prepping us for what's to come. It's ominous. This is uh, it's all snowy, right, death in literature, snow death, the moon, these are all foreshadowing of ominous things to come, typical literary analysis. So she's invited to uh reluctantly with his troop of dudes from grad school who are going to study one of the guys commune in Sweden, Sweden, Swedish, Right, Yeah, and it's a small commune. I can't read my notes. I was trying to write in the movies. It's hard to read your notes when you're writing in the dark. There was a book by the way that most people didn't I know. I I heard a few analyzes from some people on this. I think Isaac did an analysis Luminnati Watcher, and he did. He had the right idea. But a lot of people didn't notice the book on the table where all the grad guys are chilling.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 9: It was a book called the Nazi The Secret Nazi Language of the Utmark, the Secret Nazzy Language of the Uh. And I've forgotten to look that up. Is that real? I don't even know. Let's see if that's a real thing. It looked like a real book. But this was another clue. See, if you're watching movies, you want to jay, how do I watch movies as you do? Pay attention to the details. That's how because most of the time books in the background behind people, and that's that's it's telling you what's gonna happen. Let's see if that's a real book. The language of the ooh ooh ark excuse me, it is oh Okay, so this is why they were and other people apparently because the movie's coming up. The director of Hereditary talked about this. Uh and so here is this book. No, that's not it. Maybe it's not a real book. Well there are books apparently very similar to this, but I don't see a book with specifically that title. So maybe he made that up.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 9: And of course we know the director is of course the director who did Hereditary, which was based around Key of Solomon ritual magic, really dark, really really dark movie. Was it creepy? It was genuinely creepy. He had some creepy stuff.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 9: Uh. That yucky last scene more so lucky yucked me out. I don't. I wouldn't say it scared me. There was nothing that scared me in the Hereditary. It is just gross and that poor ugly kid losing her head double whammy. Ugly as heck kid and she loses her head double whemmy. But that was all about like sigils and and trying to get the re impregnation or the incarnation of the deity. Uh what was the deity pimon? You know this thing from Kief Solomon. Anyway, so that's the director of me it's right, and we have the same stuff with Wickerman. Obviously, this guy is like really implossed by Workman, no doubt about that. And so when they go to this place out in the middle of nowhere right away, which is interesting because it made me think of the mk ultra stuff, she's invited to trip shrooms. I can't remember they had any other well, they had a bunch of different hallucinogenic things throughout the film. So this whole ritual weekend, right, And this is something I've talked about with these religions often utilizing hallucinogens. Now, the reason that's relevant is because when the CIA studied all this stuff, they studied the indigenous cultures to understand how these cultures control people, particularly like the shaman class, the priests class. Right, how were they doing this, Well, they were ritually initiating people with intense hallucinogens. That's from Wickerman. By the way, there's all your there's if you've seen Benji the hunted you that goofy looking dog mass, and then there's star Fox, and then there is some ugly chick. But that's the mass that I was talking about. Anyway, same stuff here, totally just like Wakerman. It turns out it's a cult, it's a commune. The funny thing about this movie every possible red flag for this whole crew of grad students. Were these the dumbest grad students on the face of the planet that they are studying this culture. And they literally have iconography all over every building and including giant drapes, giant quilts of minstrel fluid and pubes being baked into cakes, people getting their heads smushed with mallets, people being burnt up bears. I mean literally everything in the moo is in all of the artwork on the wall, and they're all like, what is it with all this artwork? It's all crazy. And then they're literally seeing each one of the aspects of this festival over the period, in all the artwork playing out before them, and all these dumb gras students can't figure out that they're the sacrifice. That was the thing that kind of bugged me was like, I mean, come on, nobody would be a grass student this dumb except for I guess all these people. And this is out in the middle of what they call it housing land. It's supposed to be a housing line Sweden, and who's the main guy, the guy that looks just like Chris Pratt mixed with Seth Rogan. Chris Rogan, Seth Pratt, we'll call him Seth Pratt. Seth Pratt is Christian. That's his name. Obviously, that's symbolic. He's the exact same as the cop in Wickerman. And then these other guys who have Bible names, Joshua Mark, I don't remember the black dude's name. He might have been Mark, I can't remember, so Christian, Joshua Mark blah blah blah, and everybody in the cult. They've got crazy Swedish pagan names, right. So another reason, another thing that people didn't catch was that there's a specific statement about because it's nine PM and the sky in this region during the season is always blue. It's like a you know, long, long long, like a twenty four hour period of sunset or where the sun's up Alaska type stuff. There's a statement where we're told that this is what we call the midnight sun, midnight black Son, black Son, the black Son. And that's not the only reference to the black Son, because there's another black character who makes his presence during the crazy dance scene. By the way, I'm not gonna recommend this movie because of the yucky sex scene. It's not a yucky sex scene that will turn you on, even if you're a creepot. I don't think, uh, it's not animals, but yeah, it's a movie where you look away. I put that way. So, by the way, so she has been traumatized, the main girl. This is part of the whole movie, is her initiation. That's the whole point of this. My theory is that the Swedish dude from the cult, he organized this to bring her there because he wanted her, and he wanted her through the ritual working. His offering is these nine people who are offered. Part of that is his offer, and so what does he get out of this bargain? He gets his may Queen, who is the chick Danny. So she actually goes through the ritual psychodrama processing of initiation and it works. And the initiation begins with the intense hallucinogens and she sees her dead sister. She has the bad trip. Everything's all wavy, and she sees her feet as growing like she has hobbit feet, but they're going grass out of her. She's going grass at her feet. She's Nature, she's Mother Nature. She's achieving this union with nature. But isn't it interesting that all these religions the union with nature requires human sacrifice. I wonder why that is. Maybe it's because the spirits.
Speaker 15: Of nature are demons and they hate humans, and they incite every culture in.
Speaker 9: The world to practice human sacrifice. But that would mean that Moses and the Ten Commandments were correct, wouldn't it. That would mean that Romans one is correct, because that's what Romans one says. Anyway, the Black Son, the worship of Lucifer, and the demand for human sacrifice is the root of this film evident right away. Anybody who was a basic bitch in symbolism would know this. It was all right there. So Danny passes out, she loses track of time. She's in the process of initiation. She is initiated. It's a nine day fast nine tables. The nine nine is a number of initiation in many occult and esoteric traditions. It's also every ninety years that they have this festival. The other thing I noticed is that this cult, which is I think somewhat based on the indigenous practices of ancient Swedish folk, traditions. It also has a very Crollian element to it. Did you notice that a giant pyramid temple? They really use pyramids. It was very possible that they could have used pyramids and Swedish folk traditions, pyramids seem to be unanimous across the pagan traditions. Have you noticed have you seen about these pyramids in like Eastern Europe, pyramids in like I think Serbia or somewhere Croatia, there's giant pyramids, like Egypt, the Ziggarots down in Latin South America their pyramids. So there's something about pyramids right, seems to signify that kind of a worship. Goldilocks comes up against she's Goldilocks. Her boyfriend is the bear because he represents the passions. He represents the fool in a way. Now he's not the fool. The guy who has the bad thing happened to his we wi is actually the fool. But the Christian character is also kind of a fool because he's being led down the path and he is controlled by his passions. That's what he represents. He's burned up. And then the fool guy is also controlled by his passions because he peas on the sacred tree. That's what gets him in trouble. If you remember that scene and you stay in this nursery until you're thirty six, it's pretty weird. That's weird there. But again, no one in this crew of millennial grad students has any discernment to figure out that this is a messed up situation. I'd be booking it right away, bro. So as we see from the very beginning and the initial offering, the two old people, once they reach age seventy two, it's their duty to practice euth in asia and they give themselves back to Mother Earth. And if you remember, they walk off the giant cliff, and that's what initially traumatizes everybody, all the grad students that have gone, and they're freaked out. Now, this reminded me of the scene in Conan where James Earl Jones does the exact same thing in his Snake Cult where he tells and this is ironic because he looks over at Conan and he says, he says, let me show you my power. And he says, come to me, come to me, my child, Come to me, my child, And the girl walks off the cliff and just right offers herself to the snake God. Exact same thing here, exact same thing. Why Because the snake is the oraburos is the sun is the cyclical circle cycle, the circle that you see right here around the maple. That circle is the never ending cyclical pattern of nature, the snake from Platos to Maaeus. That's what it is. They don't bury bodies there, They cremate them. No shocker there right. Cremation is the pagan Masonic rite that promotes gnosticism. Why do we bury the dead in the Biblical tradition because of the resurrection. That's one. When you cremate, you are putting up your middle finger to the doctrine of the resurrection. Literally, that's why we don't cremate. And I've also always kind of thought to myself, this is just my own speculation, why cremate? Why are you throwing the dead into giant blazes of fire? Is that suggesting like Hell? Perhaps? By the way, in the Orthodox view, Hell is the actual presence of God itself. That's what he was, And if you are wicked, you're going to experience that as not a good thing. You don't get away from God like God's not there, and you're in some place where there's a god vacuum, and you're in Dante's pit. God is everywhere. So what torments the wicked is the same thing that blesses the righteous. It is the face of God. That's the Orthodox people, let's say. So we talked about. Now she's surviving this because she's already traumatized, which is interesting. So the other people in this call, these other grad students, they can't handle it. They're all traumatized. They end up being it's kind of a survival of the fittest thing going on here, and spoiler alert, she's the only one that survives. Nobody makes it through this but her. That was I think the plan along. I mean, that's kind of what the Swedish guy who organized the whole thing wanted because he wanted to be with her. He had a crush on her. She sees the black something snork. There's no snorks in this, but I can't readmind it. So there's something about another something comes up the black when she's at the dance scene. There's another statement about oh, when he comes, he will the black one comes, and he will choose the may queen. The black One comes he'll choose the make queen. There's a by the way, there's a reference to pan that was another krolling element there, and they don't want to mention bloodlines are key here because of ancestor worship. Obviously it's a it's a evolution fits into this because evolution is just a representation of all the ancient pagan religions, because nature is just this never ending evolutionary process. Supposedly. Now, let's see I had some more Let's see mid it's some are green Man Midsommer murders the green Man. No, that's some boomer TV show. That's not what we want. What is this bit boomer nonsense? Midsom are People often ask what is a bad trip? Like it's like this movie, Uh, pretty creepy stuff going on some of this. Yeah, so there you go. You see that. That's the end when they're gonna burn everybody up in the giant gold Pyramid, the giant Luciferian pyramid here as you see. So I was gonna see there's any further relevant imagery. I don't think these are that. There's a flying boomer for you. We were sacrifice launched. If you see if you're anywhere and you see boomers flying through the air off of cliffs. Leave because you are in a bad place. Oh, in breeding. Inbreeding is a part of this. I'm not gonna say much more than that. We don't get too gross on this stream. Did you notice the similarity between these sigils and what you see in folk voodoo stuff? That looks like voodoo stuff. It also kind of looks like squaring are the squaring compass Masonic stuff, doesn't it?
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 9: When you go to Marie Levo's tomb, you see the XXX on it because that's supposed to do you do the little XXX when the ritual, when what you asked for was was done. So anyway, she goes through this process. She wins the dance competition because I guess the black One has energized her. The black one survived. Yeah, it's called the black one, and thus she survives the dance. Everybody else passes out. There's a statement about everything being maya illusion. Classic endo Vedic paganism astrology comes into this. It's the time of the ninety year cycle when human sacrifice has to be offered. There's an interest. Did you notice she gets the gift of tongues. That was crazy where when she's dancing around in this whirling dervish she gets so by the way they're doing hallucinogens in that scene, and then she starts to she mystically knows the language, so she's been processed and she gets the inverted gift of tongues. So there's an inversion of a lot of like the Christian pentecost theology. Here they have the big May Queen festival that she eats the body cake. She's part of the family now, so she lost her family, she's now in this new family cult. Nine lives given, nine lives sacrificed was key. That's who's burnt up in the Big Pyramid. The Christian was trapped by his lust and was burned up. He is the dumb douchebag. And then they're the three faceless characters. I think they're supposed to be the three faceless Fates. I think they represent the fates, because of course all pagan religion is based around chaos ultimately fate, the three fates. But I'm guessing I'm not exactly sure. In Nordic mythology, who these faceless look like faceless Shriners or something. That part's kind of creepy. But oh, and then they say the beast, we banish thee the beast being the Christian, So they view the Christian as the beast whom they banish through the right of the giant burning pyramid. So then it ends up being again another presentation of basically Wickerman exact same plot. So any more notes? And really, who is behind this religion? The black One, the midnight Sun, Lucifer. Lucifer is the black burning midnight Sun, black midnight oil.
Speaker 14: How do we scream in the when when our beds open?
Speaker 17: Really?
Speaker 9: They used to play that song. The song is really annoying. All right, I'm reading a few super chats and then we'll do a Stranger's Thing. Good it good it? Strangers Thing up to three hundred. Well, wow, guys, thank you for all these You guys are being super generous, so much appreciate it. A Stranger's Thing. I wasn't sure how I wanted to do the analysis of strangers thing, so stranger stranger at things, So I just kind of decided to throw it into this and by the way I think I will do There was enough in Midsommar to do a video as well as Wickerman compare the two. So there'll be a fancy fifteen to twenty minute video this week on that. Well, let's talk about e t I mean big trop a little China, I mean Red Dawn, I mean everything from the eighties, I mean Stranger Things three. So there was aspects of season three I appreciated. If you want my full analysis of Stranger Things, you can get signed copies of or how do I do that? I can't Stranger Things in here, which you can purchase signed copies at Jason Also's in the shop. But did you notice that basically all guys are goofballs and goofises and idiots and Russians are evil. That was a big part of season three. So right at the beginning, the kid with no upper teeth, the kid who has the curly hair and only bottom teeth. He builds an antenna after he gets back from camp no More, no camp nowhere in ow where that is et building the antenna to speak to people, and he intercepts the Russian transmission. Spoiler alert if you've not seen Stranger Things season three. I didn't want to touch on one crazy thing in the news, which relates to Tennessee, Tennessee, Tennessee, Tennessee. Take me to another place, and this is the old oak Ridge Facility. Scientists seeking to open a portal at oak Ridge. Now, I think this is a bunch of hooey news nonsense stuff. Here's the image they chose, like opening a portal to what wine mom village out in at the far reaches of space. There's a wine a wine in out there. That's all there is. That's all the portals do. But it was weird that stranger things is out this right now, and this was the big news story that was going around. I'll show you here it is. Come on, that's their picture. That's a picture. Looks ridiculous. So here's the news story. We'll read some of this. Oh yeah, right. Scientists are searching for a mirror universe. It could be sitting right in front of you, the mirror verse, the upside down and it exists. And upcoming experiments involving sub atomic part of Yeah, have you noticed the propaganda around subotonic particles. Basically they just tack anything onto quantum physics, quantum foam, subatipe particle and basically means anything. A lot of this is nonsense. I'm sorry, But in Oakridge Facility in Tennessee, that's where they built the bomb Manhattan Project, Leah Brossard is trying to open a portal to a parallel universe. She calls it an oscillator, an oscillation that would lead to the mirror matter, but the idea is fundamentally the same. In a series of experiments she runs at she plans to run Oh wait, so it hasn't eve been done yet. They will send a beam of subot atomic particles down a fifty foot tunnel. This is what's in Stranger Things. I'm not saying this is real. I'm saying that this is in Stranger Things. They have that big accelerator SERN thing in season three spoiler alert, and it is opening up the portal to the upside down and let the mind flair in. Oh and then here we have Invasion of the Body Snatchers. Here we have John Carpenter's the thing every eighties monster packed into one movie. Red Dawn is even Red Dawn the movie is mentioned, so the concern cyclotron particle accelerator that the Russians are using in an underground base under a mall in America, Russians having an underground base and facilities in America where they're using a particle accelerator. Okay, come on, come on, I mean, yeah, so dumb, so obvious propaganda. But you do see in this uhle the thing poster. Remember when the mall rats were popping? Got in mall rats is popping? What's popping? What's popping? Mall rats are popping. The rats pop literally because of Mendela effects cern type stuff going on. And this opens the reopens the hole to the upside down, and then we get the Cuthulhu alien face sucker mind flare coming back through Who Possessed Will in season two. As a result of all these electromagnetic disturbances fueld disturbances, magnets no longer work, and thankfully, Winona Writer screams through the entire season, helping us understand that magnets no longer work. One on, a writer has three two emotions in stranger Things silent concern and whisper and freak out y'all her to her range of acting in stranger Things. I'm just kidding, making jokes. If Winona Writer's days alsis fanis, it's just jokes. It's just jokes, but magnets don't work, and she will scream to let you know that. So the mall, which there is an interesting kind of commentary on capitalism versus Sovietism and globalism because the mall represents capitalism and underneath this are these soviets. So there's the eighties commie social you know, capitalists dialectic going on, and there is kind of a hint that it's a dialectic. Interestingly, that aspect of it was was was interesting. However, we're also presented with the idea that Hop and his toxic masculinity perhaps need to be left in the eighties. That's kind of what I came away with. Maybe maybe I'm a little off with that interpretation. I don't know, but it seemed like the way it ended in this season, spoiler Alert was kind of saying that, like, hey, we appreciate, you know, Indiana Jones and all that. We appreciate Snake pliskin.
Speaker 3: Jack Burton, I was born ready on a dark and stormy night. Some guys got you up against the wall. He says, Hey, Jack, have you paid your dues? You tell them what Old Jack Burton says, Yeah, I paid my dues. Checks in the mail, I think my jack Burn's pretty good sor right, snake pliskin just kind of does that raspy whisper.
Speaker 9: So you can't really do a snake pliskin. But anyway, there was a you know this, the Hop character is basically Indiana Jones Han solo snake pliskin, blah blah blah. And the end seems to be, you know, uh, you belong in the eighties, go back to the eighties. We had fun with you, toxic mail, but stay in the eighties, and hence Hop is sacrificed, and it takes place July fourth, which is seventeen seventy six. Now this is especially because seventy seventy six is another arm of the revolutionary tradition seventeen eighty nine right France, the Jacobins, the Grondins. I've talked about this many, many times. The Jays Nelson's and Americanism born of seventeen seventy six is just another version of the revolutionary ethos, the revolutionary faith fire in the minds of men James Billington, the Revolutionary Faith gave birth to a left wing and a right wing, the Jacobins and the Grondins and America and Americanism represents the right wing of the revolution. So it's taking place during July fourth and Independence Day as the continuation of that revolutionary theme because moving out of the eighties and into today is another phase of revolution. We're continuing the revolution and what has to be left in the past, because revolution, you see, is a never ending process. It never ends, it just keeps going on. Because to the revolutionary the true faith that they have is faith in flux, faith in change, faith in process, faith in evolution. That's all it is.
Speaker 20: Change, change, change, change, change, moving beyond dialectics to the next, to the next, to the next, caught in dialectics ironically as they think they're moving past dialectics.
Speaker 9: Now, this will be especially relevant in the next day or two when I do part one of Free top Copra and Turning Point, because that's what turning Point is about. Everything I told you that's in Turning Point. I knew exactly where he was going to go. I was totally on and it's perfect for Jay's Nolsons. You're going to see how thenipulation of dialectics and Turning Point is completely applicable to everything that we've been talking about in the Globalism book series, as well as theological dialectics too, So anyway, we get a lot of statements about materialism. Material I am a material l girl. So Elle gets to experience that side of things, right, she goes to this growing there's the coming of age aspect to l right, and I'm going to save the rest of my Stranger Things season three analysis for the future because there will be another aspect. This is not going to be a part two for subscribers, probably just material that I'll put into a video. But we've been going for a while, so I'm gonna go ahead and do the super chats and I'll cover more of Stranger Things season three in a video, and then I'll do a fancy video with wicker Man in mids. Some are compared, but we've been going almost two hours. I only wanted to do about two hours for this. Come to Me, My Child, Come to Me, Come to Me, My Child climb And by the way, the funny thing about that, I forgot to mention Arnold in Conan he worships crom Right. They're like, who do you worship? I worship crime. That's literally how he says it. Clam and Crom was an ancient pagan god who required human sacrifice. So Arnold is fighting the snake god who requires human sacrifice. That Arnold serves Crom, who requires human sacrifice. And did you know that? Oliver Stone the Great Oliver Stone wrote Conan bump bom bom boom boom bomb. Conan is a we need to do analysis of Conan. I just keep forgetting I don't. I don't get around to it, but eventually we will. We'll get to Conan. Crime. Who do you worship?
Speaker 5: Crime?
Speaker 9: Next time somebody asked me where to go where I go to church, I'm gonna say crime. Yoh, bro, where you go to church?
Speaker 1: Crime?
Speaker 9: I said?
Speaker 5: Crime?
Speaker 9: All right? Super chat tom M. I did see Chucky too, By the way, Chucky had an interesting anti tech message which I didn't expect in Chucky. That was weird. I'm not sure what to make of it, but his face looked funny.
Speaker 18: Did you see Chucky's face? If you if you saw Chucky, you'll laugh at that.
Speaker 9: You'll know what I'm doing. Uh, Crime, Robert one ninety nine. Chucky lost his cheese? Help him find it? Oh, you're talking about Chucky cheese? I thought you're talking about Chucky. Chucky was weird, John Grass five dollars. Did you ever see Invitation to Hell? It's a Wes Craven TV movie with Robert Eric and the Snake broad from Blade Runner is pretty woke for the eighties. I have not let me have to write that down somewhere. I don't have a pen. Invitation to Hell Wes Craven, Thank you. John Dorris will check that out. Maybe it'd be worth analysis. Justin Stam twenty twelve, ten bucks. You survived the deluge barely, thank you. The spirit of Nick Cage was there port call my bad lieutenant dove into the waters and saved me. I'm joking. I'm just joking. Thank God, not Nick Cage. Thank God. Do you think the reptile aliens known as the Brothers did this to assassinate Yes, it was a voodoo ritual. All of my haters got together in a secret underground base underneath the Star Court Mall and summoned through cern harp technology a massive freak storm called Hurricane Katrinka, part deuce pardieu, part de dieu. Because it's France, New Orleans right to assassinate me, and it didn't work. Thank you for your work. Hilarious kJ impersonation, Private Death Fight all Yes, thank you guys. By the way, I'm not hating on kJ. You know we love kJ. kJ came on boiler Room. Hopefully kJ will be back on boiler Room.
Speaker 13: But get down, chubs, Get down, Chubs down. Hey guys, KG here, get down chubs.
Speaker 9: All in good fun. We love kJ. Hunter vacks two dollars. Facebook is only for e and the media proved me wrong. Facebook is boomer tech. We were low, but thank you, Hunter Becks head at Gebear twenty dollars. Thank you head To. That is a midsummer sounding name. Please do not feed me hallucinogens and make me dance around the maypole and burn me up in a giant pyramid. But thank you. Hey the Gabar Alexander one nighty nine. Debate Mark Brahman on or STJ. Don't know who STJ is, but sure I would debate Mark Bromman. I don't know who STJ is though, Robert four ninety nine. How is it that U lets in cuta arising to the French Canadian surface of science? I don't I don't know what that is is that sounds like food? Sounds like something that you would order in New Orleans. Yeah, can I get an a cue? Sounds like something that Nick Cage would be very proud of ordering. And by the way, have you seen the clip where he says, well, I call my acting technique neo Schimanic. It's neo Shamanic told you, Lieutenant, CHF two are. I don't know what's two chf's are. But why isn't Nicolas? Why this Nicholas impersonator say I'm bad? Why this Nicholas Cage and prisoners say I'm bad? Oh bad, Lieutenant? Bad? Lieutenant is the movie? But thank you, Lieutenant Skeleton five bucks. You should have joined us last night for Anime night in your server. I'm taking I'm thinking as a joke because I think anime is banned on the Jay's Analysis discord. So I think Skeleton is making a joke. But uh, I am not the mod of my own server. We were watching and dubbing for n GE English dubbing for ng EM. I'll say, you guys are making jokes, Okay, I don't know. I don't know what ng neon Genesis Evangelion. That's the one thing that we will allow. We're gonna do analysis of that, okay, but that does sound funny. Alexander one ninety nine. Did the West ever not believe in ads? It doesn't become a very ensconced idea until after the rise of the pre eminence of Augustine. So we wouldn't say that Augustine himself was necessarily bad willed in that he did not intentionally, I don't think want those kinds of theol agumina his theological opinions to rise to the level of dogma. But unfortunately in the West they did, because he became such a towering figure in the West, and he kind of becomes the dominant ideological disseminator for the West after his time and into the early medieval period. And then of course Aquinas sort of takes up that model, and so you get the three a's, you get Augustine and Selmon, Aquinas pretty much being the dominant theological tradition in the West. Now there are other traditions that are there, Scodism, Bonaventure. I know about all that. I knew about all this ten years ago. I read all that stuff when I thought maybe the Uniates have an answered, but I was not convinced of Unionism precisely because of the fact that the attitude in the mindset of the East, where all the councils happened, was different from this. They did not follow the mindset of a single dude, whether it's a single theologian the character of Saint Augustine, or whether it's a single guy in the figure of the pope. It was a synodal approach. It was a ecumenical approach, and hence councils. So you can't just say, well, if Augustine was acceptable at some period, or if he gained pre eminence in some area or some region or some western side of the globe or whatever, it doesn't matter because in the process of Orthodox theology forming in terms of not evolving, but forming in terms of its statements as to what the truth is, later developments correct earlier views. So once the two churches evolve down two different paths. And that's why in the East we have synods that are called the quote Palamite synods. They're just Orthodox synods that reaffirm what we've always said. And after those synods, such as Black Carne and so forth, you cannot hold to those ideas that we might have tolerated at a certain time periods. In other words, somebody could be wrong about something in the second century and be a church father because we don't judge them on the basis expost facto unless they said something really heretical like Origin. Right, Origin is not a saint, and he's just a patristic writer. And Origin's errors were so significant that the Church eventually anathematized him at the Fifth and sixth councils. Now, Augustine is still considered a father. In the Fifth Council, he's listed amongst the patristic Floriagellium, but we don't ascribe to him the pre eminence that he has in the West, because in the East, where all the councils were held, he has pretty much hardly anything to do with Christology at all. And the triad and Christology are all formulations, ninety percent of which come out of the East. There are important Western Western figures. I don't mean to undermine Saint Hippolitus Hillary of Poitier write these various church fathers that do right in the West on the Trinity in ways that we would perfectly accept. But what happens is that later theology specifies the difference between hyposthetic origin and eternal manifestation. This is specified at Blackrenee, which is an Orthodox synod that's binding for us as Orthodox. You can't reject Blackernee and accept Unionism and be Orthodox. You can leave Orthodoxy if you want to, but you can't be Orthodox and accept the Synod of Blackernae because it makes the important distinction between hyposthetic origin, eternal energetic manifestation, and the economic sinning of the spirit. That whole council is about that. So another example of this would be sometimes when people are new to this topic. Let's say, oh, Saint Maximus the Confessor has a letter to Marhinus where he says that the Westerns don't intend to be in error on the philia Quay. Correct, and that's why we don't anathematize all the Westerns at that time period. However, there were post Maximus era developments that did lead to the clarification wherein the Westerns did violate the soul monarchia of the Father, namely after the time of Saint Photius in the Mystic Gage, and when it becomes clear after the there's two councils, that there's two eighth councils. There's an Eastern eighth Council and a Western eighth Council. The Pope signed the Eastern eighth Council. By the way, it's admitted well known. Deal with that one as you will. Roman Catholics, good luck with that. But regardless, after that Eighth Council period, you have the successive debates on the nature of the Godhead, on the roll of the son in the spirit, and the two churches clearly take two different paths. Just read blackerne I just bought a book. Where is my book? I just the deals with this. I'll show you people coming into my discord don't even know about this heresy hunting in the discord, and they don't even know what energetic manifestation means. We don't even know how crucial this is. Okay, good book? Here. Christis in Byzantium Papadacus cool Greek name, Bro Papadacus. And what do we have in this book? Why it's a whole chapter from blacker nae on what what's this whole chapter in blackernae On? Can you see that the tomos eternal manifestation? Bro. I've been here telling you this. I've been here talking about all this. I know what I'm talking about. Go get the book. Not making up stuff anyway. So did the West evert not believe in adios? Yes, because it's a idea that kind of evolves over time and eventually becomes problematic, specifically when councils in Eastern dogmatic theology specifies it. That's why there's a gigantic debate. And by the way, I'm so glad that this is now easily available in print.
Speaker 15: This will shut the mouths of all ecumenists, anybody who tries to reconcile Aquinas with Palamas.
Speaker 9: I have the documents. I have the documents. I literally do have the documents. I literally have the documents right here. Guess what I've got. Good news, this is no longer two hundred dollars on Amazon. The debate between the Orthodox and the Barley mind which crushes crushes all the lying ecumenists who said that we teach the same thing as Tomism, because the whole debate is against a guy who believes in absolute divines, simplicity. Nobody with an IQ over ninety, Well, if your IQ's around ninety, you couldn't even read this book. Nobody with an IQ over one hundred and ten who reads this book who's not totally lying, could come away and say that we teach the same doctrine of simplicity as the Thomas read the book Dumb, dumb. And by the way, it's not two hundred dollars anymore. I've got good news for you. The debate between Palamas and Barlam is now twenty dollars. Twenty dollars where snuy Press has picked this up. It used to be some Brigham Young or something crazy. Now it's scnuy Press. Go to snuy Press's page, order the book and shut up. This is the week of indication, my friends, The week of vindication. By the way, also a good book I study in Palamas Mind. Can you feel the love tonight? Can you see one more time? In turn manifestation in Papa Doakas, I know what I'm talking about. D C Customs five dollars. Keep up the good work. Thank you, d C customers. We will be keeping up the good work. Nepco five dollars. Jay Boomer is up here in Boston. Got a casino, Bill, Got a Chrishina, good Chrishino sweet choo ha huh, Steve, can you believe that. Of course I can't shaking my damn heads. Well, anywhere you see Kreshinos is the boomer land. But I guess all that's sweet, sweet sweet mafia cash can go straight to the mafia, and the boomers are like, it's gonna bring jobs on education anyway, ten bucks new character Boomer Garcia. I like it. Yeah, yeah, man, I like that idea too. Man Jerry Man, Jerry's good. It was a hero man. Jerry lives. But thank you DC Customs much for sent Scott Morres eight dollars. I wish I had more to give. Stay word, captain, are always weird, always weird, stay weird. You go to ILLUMINOIDI shirt, you go go l a bohemian growth shirt. But thank you Scott Morrise much appreciate it. We will stay weird, Captain Dars signing off Don Don Don Juan Don Don forty five. That is super chattow night right there? How do I get now? I lost it? Where to go? How do I get to the transient argument? When debating and evolutionary atheist, he admits that our worldview has an effect on how we interpreted the evidence. But I'm not sure how to pull it together. That's why I did that really linky stream trying to really lay this out. So the best thing for you would be to watch this stream and take notes. It's the one with me in the bazed boomer outfit. Everybody's like, what do you mean? What does that mean? Boomer jokes? Dude, I am the father of boomer jokes. Literally, I came up with this whole trend. Nobody's given me credit though, but we started that joke essays I wrote ten years ago, and making fun of boomers. So if you watch that stream trying to find it, what do I call it? It's called transcendental. Here it is, that's the show image. If you're looking for it, you'll see that that's the right one. And then here's me looking like a moron drinking coffee. So if you follow through this chat bruh, hopefully you can kind of see the process of where I was taking the argument because there's a lot of actually, there's a lot of different transcedental arguments. There's not just one, right, So this video is the one you want to watch if you haven't watched it. God's existence and transtal arguments, and the cover image is me wearing this goofy base member thing. That's the one you want to watch, and I try to take you through that process of the argument as a whole. There's also an older talk that I did called Eastern theology and transcenal arguments. There's also the talk that I did on numbers and transcendent arguments. You see, so there's a lot of different transcendentals. Sometimes the argument is spoken of as one argument because ultimately it kind of is one big argument, but there's also a lot of different types of transcendental arguments. So it really doesn't matter whether you're calling it one or many, because we believe in a balance in the one. In many, they all kind of hang or fall together. But you say he is you're saying you're not sure how to put it all together. Well, the easiest way to deal with the materialist atheist is to talk about things that are impossible in his worldview, things that he adheres to. So, for example, if he's a materialist, pretty much all materialists come to this goofy conclusion that numbers are social constructs. That is dumb. It is ridiculous to say that numbers are a social constructs. The first thing I would say is read my essay Numbers Prove God if you've not read that. I also did a long talk called Numbers Prove God, where I try to go through this stuff and I go through the talks that deal with like Jason Lyles talk about Mandelbrot sets right, which show that numbers are not There's no way a Mandelbrot set is a social construct. This is total dumb, dumb land. You have to be super low IQ total idiot to think that a Mandelbrot set is a human social construct. There's nothing more stupid than that. This is why we don't progress in the sciences faster than we do is because this idiot ideology is still dominant anyway. So you want to go through those two and again. For people who are new to transcendent arguments, the best place to start is the book by doctor Lyle because it's written in a very readable way. If you're not into philosophy, called Ultimate Proof by doctor Jason Lyle. This is an introduction to transcendental argumentation written at a pretty simple level. Lyle is is good. Lyle's a saw. I wish we could convert doctor Lyle to orthodoxy. It would be a good a good thing to pray for, but he, like myself, studied under Boson. You can also watch the bonnson Stein debate. This is what I usually tell people if they want to learn how to debate the transcendental argument. Start with the bosen Stein debate and listen to this debate about three times in a row and take notes. So you just got a big tip there, because that's not all that we do in tuturing. Obviously, we go into much more depth with tutoring if you want to do the tutoring, but this is the place to start. We start with the bonsen Stein in debate and going to You're going to be told listen to this debate three times and take notes and the argument will begin to gel in your head after about the third time. Now, this process of learning to do apologetics can grow to be more and more advanced, and the most advanced would be when you're ready to read books like Van Til's Apologetic right when you're ready to read the seven hundred page treatise. I read it when I was twenty one, all the way through. I do recommend that if you can do it, but it's very difficult if you don't have philosophy education, So you want to start with the things that I'm telling you to start with, I would say, unless again, don Dawn, I don't know how much philosophy you do or don't know. Gt up ten Bucks come to me. My child reminds me of Hassan, the Old Man of the Mountain, gesturing to his assassins. Yes, exactly, claiming that he had thousands more who were willing to do this. Boomers, Elvis, but thank you there for that, Judo Elvis. Oxford five a's Amy Schmer has opened up a portal to find fans because no one on Earth finds are funny. Maybe that's what they're doing. They're trying to find people who actually think that that's funny. Aristo Zenas ten Bucks somewhat shallow and heavy handed Season three an obligatory Trump stand You think Carrie Elway was Trump? You know, he kind of fit. Oh, because he works with the Russians even though the corrusion, the corrosion was proven. That's true. Yeah, okay, I buy that. I buy that. Aristo Zenas good point used as a punching bag, Yeah, exactly. Russians are the punching bag. The Tali metal Kliski, five bucks, Thank you for that vitalite, much appreciated. Warren G. Harding two bucks, is Tommy, We saw the greatest director of all time. Oh hi Larwren, Oh Hi Warren. Yeah it's Hi Warren. Yes he is. Franz Paul five bucks. Did do you have David Childress impersonation?
Speaker 10: No?
Speaker 9: I don't know who that is. It will be awesome to hear David interview Nick Cage, David Childress, David Childress. Let's see he is David Childress, David Childress, David Childress accent. Oh, David Hatcher Childress, that guy, don't I don't know that I've ever heard him. I've seen his books on you know, mystical stuff or whatever, but I've not heard him talk. Let's see what he is? What does he sound like? Ancient aliens? Ooh ugly ad or let's hear this guy talk? Never mind, if I play the video, it's gonna like flag it. So anyway, I'll have to go listen to David Childress talk some other time. I've not heard his voice. Marl Kark's One Night on Jay debate, Bell Delphine on nihilism, is that the Bathwater chick. I'm guessing yes, I will debate her or anyone. By the way, I'm not debating. When I say i'll debate anyone, that doesn't mean anybody with three hundred subscribers, because I was accused once again. Oh, your you won't a debate so and so who has a thousand subs? You want debate so and so has three hundred subs? You want debate so and so as eight. No, I'm not debating anybody with that lovel of subs who always demand that I debate on their channel. I'm sorry, but there's forty one thousand plus subs here. This is where we would debate. I'm not gonna spend three hours bating on a channel with three hundred subscribers. Duh, Why do you not want to debate on the channel that we give you exposure? It's giffy, Well, we know what, but emilis fifty dollars thank you in mil Wow. What is the Orthodox view of justification? Justification by theosis, that's the Orthodox view? Is it based on faith alone?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 9: Faith alone is a Protestant doctrine. Even the Protestant scholar alistair At McGrath in his book. Eustacia Day has a whole book on the fact that faith alone was nowhere present until the reformers. Where was the church? If that's one of the pillars of the church, it's because faith alone is not true. When Abraham is spoken of and quoted in Romans, where does Paul cite? Paul does not cite Genesis twelve. Paul refers to Abraham justified in Genesis fifteen. In Genesis seventeen. But if the Pauline doctrine, according to the Reformers, it was true, Paul should have quoted Justis twelve. That would have been the period when he was justified. But that's not what Paul quotes. That's a problem. That was a problem for me as a reformer when I was reformed, because that violates the whole argumentation of Romans. He should not be quoting Genesis fifteen is the point when Abraham is justified. It's supposed to be Justis twelve, But he doesn't quote Genesis twelve because Abraham is continually justified, continually sanctified, continually theosified, deified. I'm making a joke. Before you try to call me on that. I know if theiosiphy is not a word. It's a joke. Where does sacraments fit in? Sacraments are the process of our being made holy and prepped for our judgment after death, which anticipates the final judgment. So sacrifice the sacraments are there to deify us. If not, are we then assuming that Christ didn't do it all? Well, even in the reform doctrine, you still have to exercise faith. And it doesn't matter amongst the myriad Reformed interpretations whether that means that you it's just a mental decision. I'm sorry, but that's still a noetic action. You still have to commit an action. You have to still have an exercise faith. And I know what Calvinism says. I know I was a Calvinist for many.
Speaker 15: Many years.
Speaker 9: The will has to be overridden by grace to move you to believe. That's called mon energism, that's monothelitism. Calvinism is a monothelite heresy because it doesn't recognize that it's doctor of grace, and the overriding of the human will by grace in conversion in effectual calling leads to a chrystological heresy already dealt with, already condemned long ago called mond energism and Mono Thelicism, and all these dumb, dumb reformers think that they oppose mono thelitism. No, you don't. You don't know what you're talking about. In other words, do we add to Christ's sacrifice? No, But it was always understood and implied that there is the human response to the opening of the Covenant. Now that human response, you can say, is still gracious. For example, the natural energy that we have proper to our humanity was a gift of God's grace. But the human will and the natural energy proper to human will and human nature was never lost. That's where we differ from Calvinism. Calvinism thinks you that you lost your will. I know, they confess free will, that's not what I'm talking about. But they don't have a coherent doctrine of natural human energy or the will. That's because they don't have a coherent Christology. You cannot have proper sateriology without the right Christology. And that's why in the history of the Church, the doctrines of Christology and the triad are what are are formulated and defined first because they are the basis. They are the correct ordo theologia for how we determine seteriology. You don't start with sateriology and all the presuppositions of the reformers and then read that into Christology. That's what leads you to the crystological heresies. That's why reformers and the reformed are nestorian. And yes, they simultaneously hold to two heresies at once without knowing it, because they're stupid. They're simultaneously mono thelites and mind energists when it comes to conversion and the human will, and they're simultaneously an historian when it comes to the doctrine penal sientification, excuse me, penal sanctions, penal substitution, because they think that Christ was damned by the Father. Christ is a divine person. He's not damned by the Father. Evan Schultz ten bucks, Thank you, Jay, Thank you. Evan Schultz, slavk five pounds. How does being born again in Orthodoxy show in life? What are the signs of person being born again? Well? In Orthodox theology, baptism is when you're born again and you are either faithful to that covenant or you are not. Baptism is the New Testament version of circumcision that is the entrance into the Covenant, and so you are made a partaker of Christ through the ritual of baptism. However, that does not ensure that you will keep the covenant. You must keep the covenant. Does that mean that we're saved by works? No, because the ability to keep the covenant is also so part of the life of grace. Now we do because we have a human will and a human energy proper to us have a duty to do those things. Our will does have to, as Paul says, become a co worker with God. Paul says, co workers. Why would any goofy reformed person not accept that we're coworkers. That doesn't detract from the grace of God, because God has set it up to where he wants us to cooperate. It's just ridiculous, childish, stupid. Not you, I'm saying the reform stuff. So being born again is baptism. That's why in John three, when Jesus explains to Nicko Damus what being born again is, he talks about being born of the water and the spirit. Baptism. Now, does that mean that everybody baptized is going to be elect and faithful. No, because you can not keep the covenant, and if you don't keep the covenant, you are under the covenant curses, exactly the same as what God expected of Israel. Deuteronomy twenty eight talks about the covenant blessings and curses, and yes, during that covenant, the emphasis was on the material, but it was still spiritual, right, So we don't want to fall into Marchianism. We don't want to fall into dispensationless heresies. In the New Testament period, the emphasis shifts from the physical and the material to the spiritual. Okay, but the spiritual is present in both covenants. The material is present in both the Old and New Testament. Old the New Covenant, the emphasis shifts. We still have the physical and the New Testament. There are still physical blessings. Health is a blessing. It's all in the Orthodox prayers and liturgy that have a blessed said long life, God grant you many years. But we also put the emphasis on the spiritual, not because the physical or the material is bad, but because it's not the most important. But again, the emphasis in the Old Testament, yes, is physical, but the spiritual is still present. In the New Testament, the physical is still there, but the emphasis is on the spiritual. It's that simple, and that's why in Deuteronomy twenty eight, Israel has blessings and cursings. And then you read the Apocalypse chapters two and three, or Jesus speaks to the Seven Churches. Blessings and cursings physical and spiritual present in the blessings and cursings to the seven Churches, but the emphasis that's changed. There's no other way to make sense of the Old and New Testament, otherwise you'll end up in Marcianism or gnosticism, or dismissitionalism, some stupid heresy. Nepko ten bucks. What advice would Peterson give Manlits besides cleaning the room I'm taking. I'm talking really short. I'm talking really short. You think he can cheer them up, well, I mean, I haven't read the book, but I mean, I don't know he does any list like twelve ten steps of better living, how to man up, how to be responsible, that kind of stuff, which is all I'm sure very accurate. I haven't read the book, but I'm sure like the basic ideas of like, you know, having patterns of regularity in or life. I don't know, but I'm not sure to understand the question, like what would he give to what advice would he give? He talks about stuff like facing your demons or something, or separating yourself from toxic people, not being afraid to do that, Like, you know, he doesn't he do psychology or whatever psychology type stuff. I'm not. I haven't spent a whole lot of time following Peterson, so I don't. I don't know all the steps. Is he an atheist? He is a Youngian agnostic kind of person. All right, thank you guys. That was a lot of fun. Tomorrow I should be ready tomorrow. I've read a good bit of this ridiculous Coper book, and we'll be ready to do the next in the globalism book series. So turning point man, but get ready for vindication on everything I said about dialectics and how dialectics relates directly to the control structures of globalism, not democrat republican stuff. We're talking ecology, geopolitics, Eastern philosophy as a control mechanism. You're gonna see that explicitly with with Copra. With Free to Copra, and he actually talks like a higher pitched arnold. I thought I thought it was going to be an Indian dude. He talks like Arnold. I listened to an interview with him.
Speaker 13: And he talks like a high pitched Arnold Cora Stauge's style.
Speaker 9: Gee, it's like Arnold with one little, one little tinge of helium the stage, you will say, And now dostalgis turn that up a little bit with helium, and you've got freeto capra, freedo capricorn. Anyway, God bless you guys, have a good night. I don't see more super chats. Think we're done. Very generous. I loved it. You guys are great. I don't know that I can recommend Midsommar watch Wickerman. Everything he needs already in Wickerman, pretty good movie. Christopher Lee's a good bad guy in that. Wickerman's a good movie. Midsommar yuck, gross, some gross stuff. That's the main thing about Midsommer. Gross. Stranger things more to come in the near future. God bless, have a good night.