Speaker 1: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 2: Leggs and gentlemen, may I have your attention please? The show starts in sight why seventh six five four three suit one go?
Speaker 1: What is up?
Speaker 3: Y'all?
Speaker 1: Welcome back to the channel. If you are new here, my name's Jake. How is ever body doing today? But what is up? How is everybody doing today? Happy? Happy day? Do we happy? Happy?
Speaker 3: Juey douey?
Speaker 1: By the way, I did upload today, I did upload. I did upload today the show? But what is all?
Speaker 3: Guys?
Speaker 1: How is everybody?
Speaker 4: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 5: M m.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but whe's my lad? I'll do the letter, yu. How does everybody doing the day? But what is up? How is everybody?
Speaker 6: Yo?
Speaker 7: Yu?
Speaker 5: But I haven't shore no, I never knowd A d here, I come in here, I go, Yo.
Speaker 1: What's up y'all? Welcome back to the channel if uh h, yeah, what's up? DJ? Welcome to the driver. By the way, what's up, y'all? How is everybody doing today?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 1: We're going? Where in the hell? Bobby? Come on, Bobby in it? Bobby, come on, Bobby, come on?
Speaker 4: Hey?
Speaker 1: What's up? What is up? Oh? Boy? M but what's up?
Speaker 3: Guys?
Speaker 1: How is everybody doing today? Hello? Hey, I gotta take the hey, hey brother, I gotta take that name off of that for because I don't want.
Speaker 8: The damn name. Cheers. How are you doing, sir?
Speaker 1: Do it okay? Just did a show with uh? Did a show with Stevie?
Speaker 8: Yeah, you send me the link. M I don't see it anywhere. I see the link. What it's a link to Stevie show?
Speaker 1: Huh? I think it's a Stevie lou comedy or something.
Speaker 8: I don't know. I don't have it. You share it on your fucking Twitter.
Speaker 1: No, hold on, I didn't share it because I didn't. I was on the show, but I didn't share because I already got got I got paid ten dollars. Nice, but I didn't. You know what I did with it? I bought my own my own Rumble premium this month. Oh I know, because I kept using the free one.
Speaker 8: Mm hmm. Maybe, well it's a free Rumble premium or do you mean the free rumble free Roble premium? Yeah? What else do we use a free Rumble? I don't even know, mister Hudson. Yeah, so I haven't had free for like two years. Oh, here we go, the real estate. Don't care. I don't know. I don't think I'm subscribing to this. No snoop, Nope, that was not here. We we go now. I am thank you, Thank you, sir. What the fuck Jason Universe supposed two days ago Jason is coming for you this fall, thirteenth thirteenth floor haunted houses put you face to face.
Speaker 1: With one of I'm not I'm not doing it. You know what the day? Why don't you? Why don't you go to hell? Did you? Why don't you fucking leave? Why don't you fucking leave you? I'll send you into hell right now?
Speaker 8: Hold on, what happened? What happened?
Speaker 1: Someone wants to eat ship? So guess what? How about I stay fat ass?
Speaker 8: Ain't ship equals fifty dollars?
Speaker 1: Not doing it?
Speaker 8: I don't even know what commit that. Wow, okay, well there we go, There we go.
Speaker 1: I'm not in it right now. I'm not in a good movie.
Speaker 8: Right hell, I can tell. I can tell. What's up? Brother?
Speaker 1: Nothing?
Speaker 8: Nothing, You're just in a shitty mood.
Speaker 1: Dealing with morons, dealing.
Speaker 8: With small rounds. It happens one of.
Speaker 1: Them, one of them is name by the way, two K is streaming right now.
Speaker 8: Yeah, who gives a shit?
Speaker 1: Who gives a.
Speaker 8: Lemon streaming? Who gives the flying fat fuck those imbecilees on any of those shows.
Speaker 1: It's I see, here's the thing. He's over there, tell about every oh every under.
Speaker 8: Chatty wants to know and Jake, where would you rank your first appearance on MLC?
Speaker 1: The first one? I thought it was good, but it was the first one was when I would so they're confusing the one I motherfucked Chad And that wasn't my first episode. The first one was in February of twenty twenty three.
Speaker 9: Why Kitty way, by the way, you know, here's the thing, so I did so, I so A lot of people don't understand.
Speaker 1: I was on there because of the whole airon bull crap.
Speaker 8: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 1: And I got paid fifty dollars. I paid for my stream yard because the street back then the stream yard was only like twenty five.
Speaker 8: All right, yeah, I remember that. Those are the good old dayes. Yeah, and you could even get a ten dollars.
Speaker 10: One, No you can't, nope, birds.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I don't know, man, It's weird how many people are just staying with them. Yeah, because even though they double their fucking prices.
Speaker 11: No, yeah, you know, what's funny while coming on your show, Jake, What.
Speaker 8: It's like I can almost hide from like everybody? Why because like nobody comes over here. Know that I know most of them anyway, they don't. They don't even come over here. Not that I'm trying to hide from anybody, but I mean, I'm just saying, you know, no, h I'll see madd in here though once in a while, I'll see showing in here. Uh well, Sweet Scorpio is in here today.
Speaker 1: So bum way we played her video. Yo oh.
Speaker 8: Spawn was on the show today too. Yeah, but pretty much everybody else though, I don't think they really check your ship out anymore. Mhm. Teddy says Jake, you should come up with an album. You got a really good singing voice. I'm not throwing you legit. Have an awesome That's.
Speaker 1: The number one I've been so people have asked me, people have said that, I do not want to be honest with you. I don't like when people bring up like my voice. I hate what listening to old shows we're my voice was crackling because of my fucking mic.
Speaker 8: Oh yeah, I mean it's.
Speaker 1: A tech issue, right, yeah, And also it wasn't a tech issue. It was my fucking computer acted like a fucking tech ass.
Speaker 8: Wow. Whatever, it's still a tech issue. Yeah whatever, it's computer in my e. But yeah, when you do sing me have a pretty good voice. There.
Speaker 1: Here's the thing. By the way, do you know that I still have my on throwne. I still have my wish list for my birthday wish list? Still? Yeah, I I haven't even changed anything on the list. I have it.
Speaker 4: Oh cool, I still have it.
Speaker 8: Remember remember last shadowed you link next year he found me he doesn't really watched my show too much. But uh, Jake, remember last year for your birthday when I threw you that birthday party? Yeah, I gave you twenty bucks, but I had you had to unblock me. Yeah to give you the tent.
Speaker 1: It was twenty five, but thank you twenty five.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, here he think you were the only to be honest with you. I would have uh. By the way, I said O G mumbling Nicola. All right, I don't hate O G ih either.
Speaker 8: I love O G. It's a pretty cool coverage. Yeah, she says he has the vesciating voice.
Speaker 1: By the way, O G. Check your uh check, your check, your uh check your d M. I love you.
Speaker 8: Oh my, oh my, sare a love goodness h.
Speaker 10: M hm.
Speaker 8: Uh yeah, money says, I hope you don't hate me. I'm a mod for crisis. Yeah. Ok so there you go. Then you go. Oh, I have memories, memories from Google photos.
Speaker 12: Terry.
Speaker 1: Terry. I'll also I don't. I don't have Terry's emails.
Speaker 4: Shit, okay, so I don't know.
Speaker 8: Bit mhm Terry is strange.
Speaker 11: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 8: She ish Terry is strange.
Speaker 4: I'm not.
Speaker 8: I'm not sure I'm slaying with that person. I don't think I am. You confirm that he's very strange. Oh is she okay? Why Terry?
Speaker 1: She's married, by the way.
Speaker 8: Yeah cool. I wasn't asking her out or nothing.
Speaker 4: I eat.
Speaker 1: I want I want to swear I had one in twenty twenty, but I lost it. Mm hmmm. Sending you an email Terry?
Speaker 8: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 1: I think she might be busy.
Speaker 8: Maybe I know, never know the fun. Why am I way down there? And why am I so small? All right, I'm still small now we're equal size. That's so weird. It's a weird view. There we go, Ah, get out of my box.
Speaker 4: Why are you.
Speaker 8: Eating my box? Muh? Who was he loves fucking playing with boxes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, don't don't you, Jake, don't you? Don't you with your girlfriend? Hot like me?
Speaker 8: Freak like me.
Speaker 1: Though two with grow.
Speaker 13: I mean, oh my god, let me see the pictures of me from two thousand thirty twenty fourteen.
Speaker 8: What is that from? It's still twenty fourteen? Ma and I are short here? Oh shit?
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 8: Oh? Just uh the last photo of me, my dad and my brother together.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry.
Speaker 8: Oh not your pahonte.
Speaker 1: Your dadd.
Speaker 8: Yeah, my dad died earlier this both in January this year. Yeah. M hm.
Speaker 1: Hm, Nick, check your d MS Chake, check your email.
Speaker 8: In it.
Speaker 1: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 8: Yeah, signal as pictures to myself. Okay, so Nick, Oh fucking mum, what's up?
Speaker 1: Whoa I heard of? I heard I heard Pineapple got rid of Nick.
Speaker 8: Yeah, told him to fire him. M hm M where are you telling the fire them? M yeah. I don't think any of us have any cross sir, kay, and no Filter had any producer.
Speaker 3: M M.
Speaker 1: Do you want to be at a producer?
Speaker 8: Yeah? Yeah, yeah, I guess some people you have producers.
Speaker 3: Mh but give me one minute, y'all.
Speaker 8: H My Nacle's jealous of me. Jake, you know that. So Nick just said why are you new?
Speaker 1: And nack.
Speaker 8: To self? Do not sit on the floor without a plaid on how to get back up? I ain't out of the fus was that last picture?
Speaker 1: Mm hmm.
Speaker 8: Yeah mhm okay, h yeah, why are you eating cashtake? What the fuck? What the fuck's on with you? Huh yeah yeah, h.
Speaker 14: Yeh all ea u uh coming, Oh my god, uh oh, I don't want to see that Jesus. Mhm jeez.
Speaker 8: Jeezy loom mhm h.
Speaker 10: M h.
Speaker 8: M hm hm. What the fuck are you doing, Jake.
Speaker 1: Yo yo.
Speaker 8: Huh No, I don't see anybody backstaying noh hpp.
Speaker 1: You don't see people backstage because I never gave you backstage.
Speaker 8: I mean even when you're guests in eating like you can still see who's backstage. Kind of actually sucks because before I bring people up, everybody who's going, oh, it's so it's like, shut fuck up.
Speaker 1: H m hm.
Speaker 4: Right, m.
Speaker 8: Mm hm hm h. I haven't mean that says if she sucks it while it's soft, it's because she believes in your brother, so Coogan. Picture of Alco saying it mm hm oh. Then there's a picture of me having a bird from Dairy Queen. Oh nameh.
Speaker 1: H h.
Speaker 8: Now I want a fucking burger from day Queen. For Fox's sakes, you.
Speaker 1: Have yeah, well you have Dairy Queen in uh in Canada.
Speaker 8: Mm hmm. We have a bunch of them.
Speaker 1: I thought they don't just in the United States.
Speaker 8: No. No, And I remember the one that I used to go to when I was a kid. Every time you'd go in there, it would be fucking freezing, like even on a hot day going there, and it would be nice and cool. It's like, wah, I think it was because all the all the ice cream, the one we have here, It's like, you go in there, it's not cold, but it was always cold any other one. It was kind of cool. Actually, actually, if you go in there to eat ice cream, it's not a good idea. I don't know, because people didn't give a ship because you're just gonna get colder, you know what I mean. Jakie boo.
Speaker 7: Yum.
Speaker 8: No, can use that for me, that yum yum. So how are you doing today, Jake? Yeah, yeah, Okay, I guess you're doing pretty good now.
Speaker 7: Huh.
Speaker 1: Sorry, I'm a little destraged because I'm doing a bunch of stuff.
Speaker 8: What are you doing?
Speaker 1: I'm watching? Uh uh, it's a little went live when these people went my friends went live.
Speaker 8: Oh do you want? Do you want? Do you want to answer? You can go watch? No?
Speaker 1: No, sure, I'm good, all right.
Speaker 8: M hym Who are they?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 1: The people that I just hold on, I'll put it. I'll send it to you on discord.
Speaker 8: Okay, yeah it's it's.
Speaker 1: Ah they ye what Yeah, I'm I'm right now. I'm doing a bunch of work while I'm trying to do a show. Yeah. And the thing is, here's the thing. It's like, I don't think Nick has got a link.
Speaker 8: Nick, you need the fun up here, Nikki.
Speaker 1: He won't. He won't come up. He's a big.
Speaker 8: Say he's a big fat bussy. Yeah, wah, oh, I know he's not. I know he'd fight with the best of them if you had a problem with anyway. I mean, I it's gonna be a screaming mass and yeah, probably not.
Speaker 1: Listen, I'm trying to get him up.
Speaker 8: Well that case, get the fuck up here, Nick, your big fat pash day. Did you know that we have like a fucking a massive fucking cloud of like smoke? Yeah, right now, I was telling you know what that earlier was. Yeah, yeah, I was, Yeah, I was. I remember now, I remember, I remember Sidla says like partly cloudy with smoking conditions. Throughout the next twelve fucking hours.
Speaker 4: Jesus, yay esus, someone was there.
Speaker 1: Those here, don't y Yeah. By the way, Nick TV, you're gonna be live tonight. I have no idea I is uh is is that lady from the Howard Stern going to be love?
Speaker 8: I have no idea.
Speaker 1: I don't want to say her name because every time I say her name, people get mad at me. People think that I talk bad about her. So I'm sitting stop saying the name that lady from the Howards third show that you guys do it shows with.
Speaker 8: Yeah. I don't know, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I just just don't want to disrespect her.
Speaker 8: I know, I get it.
Speaker 1: Oh what what?
Speaker 8: This guy has something in his leg that's metal on He fucking he used to goddamn really strong magnets to pull it out.
Speaker 3: Hmmm.
Speaker 8: Oh holy ship, Oh damn that from a bullet. It's a shrap. N't you see. I'm not gonna put.
Speaker 7: It's coming.
Speaker 12: Don't want to.
Speaker 8: Oh my god, you can't see it possible the biggest so it doesn't matter. There was a jumpy jake. It's not porn or anything, m ma'am.
Speaker 15: Oh yeah, did you see the fucking Do you see the wound that uh j R has j R Jim Ross?
Speaker 1: What did he do? Give through a table?
Speaker 8: No? You fucking had to get brain surgery the other day. I forget exactly why I had to put h They had to put it. He's getting he's getting fluid on his brain, so they had to put a fucking did a drill a hole in this in his head to put some kind of a drain in there.
Speaker 3: Mhm h.
Speaker 8: Mm hmm. Check your axe, take check your ex.
Speaker 1: Who's the good me? Ye?
Speaker 8: You check your X. I just sent you the victure.
Speaker 4: Yeah mm hmm see that hit?
Speaker 1: Yeah that.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 8: I had to shave like ass his fucking head.
Speaker 7: Yo.
Speaker 8: I think that happened like last Wednesday, and then he was home by Friday, and I think or was it Tuesday? I'm not sure. It's crazy.
Speaker 1: I stop eating cats. I stop eating cats.
Speaker 8: Oh wow, what the hell?
Speaker 12: Oh sweet?
Speaker 1: Is that the real sweet scorpio?
Speaker 8: I don't think it is. Hm h.
Speaker 1: M hm sweet scorpio. That's not her. Hold on, hold on, I got it.
Speaker 8: Wait wait wait wait wait wait wait, don't get it, kid.
Speaker 1: No, no, I didn't.
Speaker 8: I don't see it.
Speaker 1: It's a it's sweet scorpio.
Speaker 3: Fat.
Speaker 8: Okay, yeah, okay, hold on with me, I got it. Take hold on, hold on, hold on, let me take a picture of this thing. Why because I just want I want to let well, I just want to do something.
Speaker 1: Hold on, I got it. Hold on, hold on, I'll take it and all, let and all, let all about it.
Speaker 8: Yeah, hold on, hold on? Can you fucking what? Can you send me the link to the channel? What can you send me the link to that channel? Can you go to that channel and send me the link to it?
Speaker 1: I'm already on it.
Speaker 8: Ye.
Speaker 1: It made it ironically August twenty second six. Yeah.
Speaker 8: Yeah, that's a brand new count did you.
Speaker 1: I got it? Thank you? Jake.
Speaker 8: Now you can get you can pull the band, hammer around and hammer that ship.
Speaker 1: I can like to call it, Jake, uh Jake, break out, Lucio.
Speaker 8: There you go, you know, smash the fucking as. I hear you, I hear you. Bro.
Speaker 1: Don't want to make a good moderator, No, no, no, no, goodbye my ma.
Speaker 8: Fuckhead. Oh thank you, James.
Speaker 1: You want to talk about it. I want to talk about it. I just made a new video. It's called Bobby Tells Jake Something.
Speaker 8: Bobby tells Jake Something.
Speaker 1: Huh yo, it's when you were telling me. Is a clip the five minutes of you telling her, talking about, Yeah, have a nice day.
Speaker 8: I have a nice fucking name. There you go, yeah fucking.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, I'll tell you something. I know what you had me do while you had that done, I took a screen shirt you let Yeah, a sweet Scorpio is letting his message in me. Good, She says, Oh, no, I've seen Please report, Please report if you can.
Speaker 8: Yeah, we'll just keep it all there, Rick.
Speaker 1: Shorry, that's all right.
Speaker 8: Excuse me. Lots of lots of smoke in the air, including my own smoke. So what do you do?
Speaker 4: What do you do?
Speaker 8: What do you do? Jack?
Speaker 4: What do you do?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I just want to say that sweet Scorpios alway has been good to us.
Speaker 8: She is she doesn't deserve this fucking bullsh yet.
Speaker 1: Police Scorpio has always been awesome to me, and she's always you know, she's you know, we're not gonna let her you know she's part of the Bobby's Angels.
Speaker 6: By the way, if she is, it's right, yeah, your furs. I'm not sure why people want to fuck with good women. Oh, I had no idea about that. That's that's somebody very malicious.
Speaker 1: Somebody that that doesn't like her. Who who knew? Of course? Who? Who? Who will hate her? She's very sweet.
Speaker 8: I don't know. I don't know.
Speaker 16: The good question good fucking question them somebody who's obviously just a fucking asshole.
Speaker 8: Total, unredeemable, fucking asshole. Jacob Waters is here saying cheers. Everyone cheers, Jacob. Oh did you open your basement door? Everything went so quiet? Oh no, Jake Hunston is bearing another body. Oh my god, folks, is happening as we speak. This is great. Jacob Water says, Hey, Bobby hate Jake. Hello, just hold on Jackus hold on and the jat he said, I'm sorry, Uh, he wants me to hold on. Well, he buries the body. I'm not sure who he killed from.
Speaker 1: My roommate went keeping him, making a lot of noise on muted. Oh fine, okay, so may not have.
Speaker 8: To be quiet.
Speaker 1: H No, you can be.
Speaker 8: Good, Okay, I can talk a lot as they want. It's not gonna matter. Get your headphones on. Yep, I thought you were bring another body. Hey, Jake, you got any more cats than your wall? No? No, what happened to that one? You leave?
Speaker 1: Stop said?
Speaker 4: I'm I'm actually no comment, no comment?
Speaker 8: Oh mm hmmm.
Speaker 1: Probably tell them. If somebody's gonna shame he or they, we're gonna have something to say about it.
Speaker 8: So well, okay, can I ask you?
Speaker 1: This is it? Okay, everything's okay, but it's the cat. Okay, everything is okay, but is the cat?
Speaker 8: Okay?
Speaker 1: Everything is okay? Oh oh no, everything is okay. Okay, no comment, No more comments about that. Please, let's let's move on.
Speaker 8: Moving on. Take one says, do you like doctor Fauci? Plead the fifth j.
Speaker 1: Doctor Jacob? Check your email? Yes, changing, I'm sorry, it's not I think we heard some people someone's little feeling. I'm sorry, my bulls are not heard.
Speaker 8: No, not yours, not yours?
Speaker 1: Can we play her song?
Speaker 4: Go for it?
Speaker 8: You mean that video?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 8: What?
Speaker 1: Uh? I did? Almost did it again. Instead of doing the link for Swiss Scorpio's channel, I decided I nearly put the link link for the backstage yeah.
Speaker 8: Mhm hm, there you go. Follow Sweet Scorpio. Everybody, h.
Speaker 1: All right, this is holder. Okay, who's the dog? Please?
Speaker 4: Wow?
Speaker 8: What's going on with the dog?
Speaker 1: I think they're washing it or something.
Speaker 8: Oh okay, okay, let's watch the video.
Speaker 17: Al right, hold on, Sweet's gonna be up in the building. Sugar lips poison in the shill cool kids circle and she slide through you. I didn't know what that thing do.
Speaker 4: Sweet Air in the.
Speaker 7: End of the packy cheery gloss allies on me. Beauty buss from it and turn the wrong way, and a Fairy Tales princess walked pink back, big Green, have so loud, make a room sing didn't go.
Speaker 17: But that's fine. Still got ten more blowing off my line.
Speaker 8: She a good girl to you.
Speaker 7: Push that line, hello, tailt when you waste her time.
Speaker 17: You can play cute, you can play it up.
Speaker 7: Fuck around, find out quick and sweet gopyr litting bite a on then a.
Speaker 17: Night cool photobody shots on me.
Speaker 7: Of course you gonna play mister sweet swat beg sugardes sting crown my head, God, little queen, you try.
Speaker 17: To blame me, that's your life. One strike to strike bab bye, Princess.
Speaker 7: Barb t eat dress, soft voice, big pleas nostress.
Speaker 17: So the cool kids crown my side. Didn't even try. That's just my life, pretty face. Put the mind too, slick talk.
Speaker 7: That ship disappears so quick if you lower on your best and friend. If you fake, that's a fucked up. Don't guess like, don't twist my name. I see straight too. All your games tell me and I saw I let is like cut in one side, cut off your side. He sweetscopy letten by Angel and the demon and night too for the bie shuts on me, but cross my you that believes we score feal sugar, this thing crown the mind, dark little queen.
Speaker 17: You try to blame me, that's your life. One strike to strike ba bye bye ba ba.
Speaker 8: Ba ba.
Speaker 17: I'm a bitch, be my choice. What a time coust heart. That's so sweet?
Speaker 8: But what can I say?
Speaker 17: I fuck me over? You go say you just man, you never see me?
Speaker 7: Say tell me your tail bout tap tap tap tap, sweet scopy lid and my angel and the pool like cool for by shuts leave of class you already the relics we score three sugar and sink brown on my head, little queen trying to play leave self one strike to strike back Bye.
Speaker 17: Ba ba back? Yeah, noise please gonna be up in the building.
Speaker 8: We're playing it again. No, it's good shot. Yeah, good ship right there, black.
Speaker 1: I wanted to play it because why not?
Speaker 8: Because why not? Exactly? Why the fuck not?
Speaker 1: And she was in the she was in the she was in the channel with us. Was wa chun say.
Speaker 8: That's right, it's right, she was.
Speaker 4: Yeah, um hm, he's going in.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, I'm gonna I'm gonna end.
Speaker 8: You're gonna end?
Speaker 1: Are you gonna go? A lot?
Speaker 8: So, I'm not sure.
Speaker 1: I want to say thank you to to Bobby for showing up. I also want to say thanks to Sweet Scorpio for letting us play that song. I think that I think that it's wrong that she is the one to get attacked for something that she didn't do.
Speaker 8: Yeah, for real.
Speaker 1: And the thing is, she's the sweetest person will ever meet until you you know she's I've never seen her. I've never seen her. I've never seen her say anything bad.
Speaker 8: No, she doesn't fuck with nobody.
Speaker 1: I've never seen her say anything bad about By the way, you're gonna have to change your name after the fact because I didn't. I didn't want I didn't want our word on my show. All right. Love you guys, Love you all right.