Speaker 1: Good evening and welcome to another edition of The Cajun Night Live. I am your host, the Cajun Knight, Jacob Mook. We've got a lot of things to talk about this episode. Yes, we are gonna be briefly talking about the Epstein situation. But you know, the culture Conspiracies are running so many different episodes about that and are gonna continue to do so that on this episode it will get brought up briefly, mostly because I feel like we can't dunk on Pam Bondi enough right now. I'm super here for it. She is, We'll get to it. We'll get to it. She is not impressing me by any margin, which for the record, she never really did impress me. I thought maybe she was gonna be adequate at the job. Boy, she does not do well when backed into a corner, and it's it's embarrassing to say the least. But anyway, we're not gonna get there just yet, good members of the retinue, we are gonna get there here in a moment. I'm gonna go ahead and share the screen at this time and for anybody who is like to be a part of this conversation. Every Wednesday night a nine pm Central. What you need to do is go to the link in the description below to patreon dot com slash cajun Knight. There is only one tier for entry to the retinue. We are just trying to grow this into being its own information sharing group that gets together every Wednesday night at nine pm Central and has a good time discussing the goings and comings of our day and day lives. Sometimes it's a religious base, sometimes a historical base, sometimes it's geopolitical base, and sometimes it's just all out whatever comes to mind. We're gonna start off with this one from tasking purpose. Anybody who has ever served in the military will have a clincher moment when I read this. Your your butthole will pooker right? National Guardmen, guardsman whatever. Who left M four at New Orleans hotel to undergo retraining? Done? Done? Yes, this dude who is in New Orleans for some sort of a training mission or whatever the case, he left his M four in a hotel restroom, not even for five minutes, like left gone on accounted for gear drift and you know now he is slated to go through some retraining. I'm hoping just me being me I as the Cajun item, hoping that this retraining will be more of a overt hazing him, hazing of his entire body to the point to where he wishes he was dead. That is just what Jacob wishes for this young man. Guardsman I don't know, might be a woman, might be a them day, I don't know, but yes, I hope that they get the retraining that they need. Let's read about it together. Here. There's a particular kind of panic, a heart stopping, cold, sweat inducing fear followed by endless barrage of exploitives, explotives, cuss words, if you will, that occur when someone realizes they've misplaced their rifle. Originally, for one Louisiana CoA guardsman, it's a sensation he now knows all too well, after leaving their IN four inside the bathroom of a New Orleans hotel on Sunday. Thankfully, the weapon is no longer missing, the Louisiana National Guard spokeswoman told Task and Purpose on Tuesday. Quote the rifle was returned to the Louisiana National Guard, said Lieutenant Colonel Noel Collins. The soldier and the incident are being handled internally. As well. They should as well. They should, And to be honest, I don't really want to know what the dude's name is. Soldier. Excuse me, guardsmen. I'm not trying to blast them all over and ruin their life. I'm sure that his sergeant is making good use of his time right now. But uh, you know, yeah, it's handled internally as well it should be. The soldier has been temporarily removed from his duties and is undergoing quote unquote retraining. While a review into the incident is pending. Colin said no further information was immediately available about how the weapon was left in the bathroom. She said the M four was found in a Lafitte hotel on Bourbon Streets. The hotel and bar are located in the French Quarter, a busy popular destination in New Orleans for tourists and locals. So for those that don't know, this is Mardi Gras season. There's parades going off right now, especially on the weekends, so apparently Sunday, and if I'm not mistaken, the Lafitte Hotel is at the corner of Bourbon and Canal. I think it's been a minute since a state of any real hotel in New Orleans. But anyway, it's on Bourbon Street, y'all. This is not a spot where you want to leave your militarily issued weapons. But he did, and thankfully some good Samaritans and possibly hotel staff found it and returned it to the National Guard. So this is it, just right there, right right next to the pissar. Just uh not to mention, muzzle down, muzzle fucking down, dog, What is this? See? This is how you can tell it's a guardsman. No, no fucking common sense whatsoever on that one. News of the incident ricochet around social media after a picture of the M four propped up against the bathroom while next to the toilet was posted to the New Orleans subreddit. Oh man, that's great. From there, the story spread across military subreddits. Oh yes, oh yes, the police are now involved. But I waited for a National Guard guy to use the bathroom, and then after I entered, I found the assault rifle. Okay, it's it's not an assault rifle, it's an M four. Erebody, calm down here, a reddit user wrote as part of the original post. Police arrived at the scene after the INN four was discovered in the bathroom, The New Orleans Police Department directed all questions to the Louisiana National Guard. About three hundred and fifty Louisiana National Guard troops are deployed the New Orleans, having mobilized in early December under Federal Title thirty two status ahead of New Year celebrations. The authorization runs through the end of February and was meant to cover major events, including the Sugar Bowl and Monte Grol. The troops were mobilized to enhance capabilities, stabilize the environment, assistant that reducing crime, and restore public trust. Louisiana Guard wrote December twenty third news release, Losing a weapon is a cardinal sin within the military, and it's often accur severe punishment. The commander and sergeant major of the third Buttie six Marines were both fired in March of twenty twenty after two of the unit's rifles went missing the previous December in a training area at Camp Lajune, North Carolina.
Speaker 2: Yo.
Speaker 1: I remember this. Oh my god. They shut down the East coast, and I don't mean for the civilian world. Two rifles two and fours went missing at Camp Lajune, North Carolina and good old Jacksonville, Jacksonville, Florida, jay Actionville, North Carolina. Okay, it's it's not a good place to be stationed. Just don't throw that out. It's not the worst, it's just not the best. Three six went out on a training op, came back two rifles shy, and they shut down every single Marine Corps installation from DC all the way down to Savannah, Georgia. Why, you may ask, because where rifle it went, it went way, way out of proportion. To my knowledge, they still have never been found. So A it's possible that these dudes, Uh, maybe the two guys that lost them were shit bags and their boys were trying to fuck with them and buried them out there and wanted to get them kicked out. Instead they got the commander and the sergeant major kicked out. I don't know, but it's uh, it's a thing. It is a thing that happened, and in twenty twenty was a weird time, this M four situation in New Orleans. Thankfully, it's been recovered. Nobody got hurt, Everybody is fine, and I know there's gonna be people that are gonna say, well, how do they know somebody didn't just go in that bathroom and come out and start spraying people in forest like there's an assault rifle. Like the Reddit post said, listen, I'm not trying to be that guy, but I will say that in twenty twenty, more people died from inserting shit into their butts than died from AR style weapons in America. That's a real statistic, by the way, if you want to look that up to like two or three times the amount people died by putting things in their butt that don't belong there versus people that died from AR deaths. Twenty twenty was a weird time. I think we can all acknowledge that. But beside the point, ars are not scary. They're not an assault rifle. AR stands for Armaalite, which is the company that manufactured the original model and the original design, so it is not assault rifle. Whatever. Just we're on the same page. But I thought this would be a fun one to start with, and to all my veteran homies out there, you can relax the sphincter. Everything is good, no harm, no foul. I suppose now they want to bring this up next. This comes from the l Paso Times. As we're still talking about military things and American news as a whole. I thought this would be an interesting one. The Pentagon disabled cartel drones before the FAA closed El Paso Airspace. Now I got sent a couple of different messages about this, some on the patreons, some of the socials, all the things, apparently the federal government, and of course it was the FA and all these things. But they kept saying the fed federal government shut down the airspace over El Paso, Texas. And a lot of people were asking what would be so serious that it would cause them to shut down the airspace. And I'm gonna be honest, my conspiratorial brain initially thought possibly UFO. I don't know, I don't know. I just, without doing any research into the topic, without looking into the news whatsoever, knee jerk reaction thought maybe it was a UFO situation, that's why they shut down the airspace. Fine, And for the record, I am not convinced that it wasn't, but I'm leaning more heavily towards no, it probably wasn't a UFO, but it could be. There is a greater than zero percent chance. That's all I'm saying on that. But anyway, moving forward. Apparently the cartel and there's two different stories that are going out right now. That's why before I read this article, depending on the source that you read, you're gonna get two different stories, both from quote unquote credible sources. One of them says that the cartels, which right now, there is a war going on between the Cineloa cartel and the Mexican government. Allegedly the war has been raging for about a year and a half now, but as of time of recording, earlier today there was a massive gunfight that broke out. There was helicopters with mounted fifty cows on them that were lighting up some sort of a Sinaloa ground based operation. There was eight case firing back at them. It's fine. My point is the war has been going on for a while, but apparently things just like they're starting to get more intense between the Cineloa and the Mexican government. I don't know, but there is currently a hypothetical situation in which the Cineloa cartel sent some sort of a drone over the US border above El Paso, and the American military was sent out to disable it. The other possibility is that American military air assets were flying some sort of a new experimental prototype and they something went wrong and they needed to shut down the airspace that they could handle whatever the situation was. I don't know if that means they had to shoot down the plane had a malfunction, they had to ditch and it crashed, And I don't know. Like I said, there's a couple of different possibilities on this. The most likely, or at least what most news sources are saying. And yes, I understand it's mainstream media and you have to take that with a grain of salt. I get that. But most people in the news world are saying that, yes, it was a drone sent by the cartels and that American air assets had to take it down. Now that being said, there is a caveat. Within this caveat, some are saying that they shot it down with energy weapons. Apparently they shut down all of the airspace in El Paso and they sent what I can only describe as a death ray in the sky to fry the circuitry of the drone and collect it. I've heard some people say pulse energy. I heard some people say it was like a directed emp. I heard some people say, no, dude, it was just a helicopter and they just shot it down. I don't know, but there's a lot of speculation on this one, so I figured it'd be worth our time to really talk about here. So a temporary flight restriction has now been lifted. This was reported five fifteen, five nineteen pm this evening as of time recording, so just a few hours ago. Temporary flight restriction has now been lifted after the Federal Aviation Administration FAA announced it would be halting all flights to and from El Paso and the neighboring Santa Santa Teresa, New Mexico for the next ten days. So whatever this was they were claiming that they were going to shut down all air space, all air travel for this area for ten days, it was only a few hours. It was. It was only a few hours. So whatever it was got handled relatively quickly, so I mean that's a good thing. The restriction prohibited all aircraft operations, including commercial cargo and general aviation flights, from eleven thirty pm February tenth through eleven February twentieth. The restriction was issued for special security reasons, quote unquote, according to the FAA notice and a move that is rare for an airport in a major US city, which that is true. County judge was not informed of airspace closures, so al Paso County Judge Ricardo WHOA yeah, that's that is a Latin based name. Semon Diego Carmen san Diego sure said in a Facebook post Wednesday evening that he was not informed of the FAA's decision to close El Paso airspace and would as soon as more information becomes available. Timely updates will be provided to keep everyone informed as the head of the Emergency management for El Paso County pursue it to Chapter four eighteen Section four eighteen point one zero one five of the Texas Government Code. Jesus christ I was not informed of today's FAA decision to close the airspace isadel Passo air National Airport, San Diego wrote. The absence of prior communication contributed to significant concern and confusion within the community, as such actions have direct implications for public awareness, safety coordination, and local emergency management response efforts. God this judge loves hearing himself talk Lord of Mercy. Okay. Audio captures pilot's reaction to closer air closure rather air traffic control. Audio via liveatc dot net captured the conversation between a Southwest pilot and air traffic control as the closure was announced. So for ten days, you guys are not open, the pilot asked again. Well, maybe we'll be here, but no air traffic. The air traffic controller responded, so now the Santa Theresa Jetport open. The Donna Anna County International Jetport in the Santa Theresa, New Mexico in the Santa Theresa, New Mexico Oka area was never closed by an FAA order that closed the airspace overnight at the Lpasso International Airport, said Jody Young, jetport manager. The closed airspace map posted by the FAA shows the closed airspace in Santa Teresa is about seven miles west of my airport. Some airspace is closed, but it's not over my airport, Young said, Okay, so it was I guess maybe a certain approach vector for the aircraft was closed down, but like the airport itself was still good. I don't know. Anyway, we are not closed. A plane just took off, Young said, shortly before ten am, So anyway, let's talk about this. A threat has been neutralized, says Transportation Secretary. So what was it? What was this threat that had them say we're gonna shut down this airspace for ten days without any prior warning, nothing else. Let's get into it here. US Transportation Secretary Sean Duffy said in an expost, which again, I cannot express how much it pisses me off that our officials are releasing statements to the public via social media. I can't take that seriously. I'm you know, I know that this is the day and age we live in, and everybody is on some sort of social media. I get that, But if it's an official statement that is being told to the public, I don't know, man, I don't know anyway. Maybe I'm just maybe I'm just showing my boomer ass self or zoomeror whate the fuck they call my age back at these days. I don't know anyone. He said in an expost that the FAA and the Department of War acted swiftly to address a cartel drone incursion. The threat has been neutralized and there is no danger to commercial travel in the region. He said, that's basically what this post says verbatim. Here. Senator Ted Cruz, working with federal authorities He said he is looking into the incident and is hoping to release more information as it becomes available. My team has been working with the FAA, the DOW, Department of War, and others to gather more information about this morning's temporary airspace closure in El Paso. I'm hopeful more details can be publicly shared in the coming days into on integracy. Jesus, I can't speak right now on interagency coordination. There we go. We got it out here. Anyway, long story short, everybody's saying that, yes, it's over now. Whatever took place was good to go. The airspace remains closed over Santa Teresa, New Mexico, even though again this is Santa Teresa and the airspace closure really wasn't a part of that. So whatever. The DPS debunks rumors of road closure. Okay, so the Apartment of Public Safety is saying that the road closures were never a threat. It was only supposed to be air traffic. Let's see here, city officials are not been told why the airspace closed. So even still as of a few hours ago, as of time recording, nobody at the top really well, I say, at the top, somebody knows why they close the airspace, but as far as the local officials in and around El Paso, or even the county officials, no one has any idea. That's why I'm saying there is a greater than zero percent chance that it was something of an alien origin. It was probably more than likely a Cartel drone or something. I don't know, but it's you know. And then also being said, it's also possible that this was some sort of a new advanced military air tech that they're trying to work on and something went wrong and it's gone now and it's whatever, and they just said, oh, you know, it's a training exercise. You know. Maybe maybe this is their version a new way of saying, oh, a pilot went down in a training exercise, but he's all good. I don't know. I don't know, but it's rare that things like this take place, and I thought it was fun to bring up, you know. Anyway, El Paso's mayor Johnson said that this has not occurred since nine eleven, So apparently the FAA has not had flight restrictions in and around this area since September eleventh of one, which is crazy. Trump appears to have not made comment on El Paso flight restrictions. Yeah, he's kind of got his hands busy right now, so I don't think that he's really that concerned with it. But anyway, like I'm saying, y'all, I didn't want to spend too much, crazy amount of time on this, but I had multiple people reach out to me today to ask what I thought about the closure. So you know what, let's see if we could play this clip, maybe to'll load a little bit better for us. They'll give us the rundown.
Speaker 3: Flight's resumed this morning at the El Paso International Airport, which was closed overnight by the FAA. Some travelers this morning found out overnight at three point thirty in the morning as they were preparing for their dawn flight. Others found out just a few minutes before they were supposed to travel to the airport. A Trump A Minute official, speaking on condition of anonymity to USA Today, said the airspace was closed to combat Mexican cartel drones. Democrat Congresswoman Veronica Ascobar, who represents Alpasso, called the administration's version of events into question, saying the FAA or administration officials did not notify the local government and that her understanding is that there was no threat. Gate agents are working to rebook people on flights A travelers say they're hopeful they will be able to fly out today.
Speaker 1: Okay, so there we have it. Oh no, maybe more the information will come out over the next few days. We can only hope. So moving onward, We're going to step away from America for a moment here because you know, there is a lot of ship bags around this earth. That is a fact, and apparently Australia has their own version of them. As more things about the Epstein files are coming out right as we are learning that more and more people were involved with this, I feel like not enough people understand that satanic pedophile rings are globally everywhere everywhere. Right. We've talked about on the Culture Conspiracy. We've talked about the Order of Nine Angles. Multiple members of them are in jail right now for ritualistically sacrificing and raping people. We've talked about the ring in what was it, New Mexico. If I'm not mistaken, this dude that worked at a bank, he was like a regional manager of a bank, and come to find out he was also part of a satanic pedophile ring. We think of these as more off the beaten path types of things. This is happening everywhere, and I'm not saying this to blackpill anybody. I'm saying it because it's real. A Sydney property manager with alleged ties quote unquote alleged to satanic pedophile ring was the bail. This is the seventh person to be arrested involved with this specific pedophile ring in Australia, and I thought it was worth talking about, especially in light of what all is going on in America as of this moment, because we do know that although the Epstein situation happened on technically US soil, he had global reach. So let's get into it here. A Sydney property manager, an alleged member of a satanic child sex abuse material ring, has been denied bail after extremely graphic, violent, depraved material was allegedly found on his devices. A court has heard Colin Milni Miln, I don't know is the sixth, I said seventh? Excuse me? The sixth person to be charged after a prob allegedly uncovered a Sydney based pedophile network involved in possessing, facilitating and distributing ritualistic or satanic themed child sexual abuse material through an international website. Sex Crime Squad detectives on Tuesday morning searched a proper in Walara, Walajara, I only speak American English. I'm sorry, in Sydney's Eastern suburbs, where they arrested mister Milanie and seize electronic devices. Facing court on Wednesday, the sixty two year old was refused bailed by Magistrate Alison Viney Good, who described the content of the material found by police as concerning and horrific. Well, yeah, you would think so. In somewhat nearly twenty years of sitting as a judicial officer, I haven't read many worse than this, That's what the magistrate said. Violent and depraved material. Commonwealth Prosecutor Ania Dutka told the court that she the charges against mister Milanie related to at least fifty individual images and ten videos, including the abuse of infants, babies and children. The alleged facts revealed the extremely graphic, violent and depraved nature of child sex abuse materials found on the accused devices. Investigators have also found a large volume of material in relation to the physical and sexual abuse of animals. Because I'll bet they did, The court heard police yeah, the court heard police will allege members of the network or yeah, that's weird verbiage, but maybe that's just how Australians speak. I don't know. Members of the network also discussed their particular preference of videos amongst each other. Mister Ducca also told the court there were grave concerns mister Milner, who lives in Wallara, would contact other members of the network to help them avoid detection if he was granted belt. Well, yeah, obviously I feel like I went without saying, but all right. During the hearing, mister Milanie's lawyer, Wilson Tigue Tige Tie I don't know, said his client would be particularly vulnerable in custody as a gay man who is HIV positive. That's your concern now, listen, I don't know. I don't know how Australian jails get down. I don't I know an American jails. If you get locked up and you have this in your jacket, like you have this type of file in your record that you hurt children, the prisoners are gonna handle you. None to do with you being gay and got none to do with you being HIV positive. That's a ridiculous assumption. It has to do with the nature of the crimes you committed. So I'm assuming in Australia there's some sort of honor among thieves as far as that goes as well. I can't speak factually on that, but yeah, the lawyer is saying that because he's gay and HIV positive, he'll be at risk for people being mean to him. All right. After the property manager was denied bail, mister Milanie pleaded for his release, saying I do fear for my safety. Good as well, you should, you shit, heead I've been specifically told I'm going to be bashed in here if I go to prison. Yes, good, good, Okay, Australia is about the same as us in that regard. That makes me happy, mister Milina Milanie doesn't fucking matter, just whatever. Has been charged with using a carriage service to transmit and access child abuse materials, disseminating bestiality and animal crush material, and participating in a criminal group contributing to criminal activity. His lawyer describes the allegations as non contact offenses. Again, I got a hard time believing that, I really do. There's no videos alleged to show or feature mister Milanie or images that are said to future miss and Milanie whatsoever. Five other people are currently before court over there alleged links to this pedophile network WOW. NSW police alleged that mister Milanie is the last NSW based offender, but they said investigators have identified a further one hundred and forty five alleged offenders internationally, with referrals being made to law enforce agencies within Australia, the United States, Canada, Mexico, Europe, New Zealand, South America and Southeast Asia. Mister Milanie is expected to face court again on March thirty first. So again, y'all, as far as the horrible things that were going on on Epstein Island, right, please don't think that Epstein Island is the only place. This is a widespread issue and it's I'm not saying that this guy is clearly connected to Epstein. I'm saying that pockets of this type of evil exist everywhere. We have to root it out, we have to crush it. There's no other way to do this. I am personally the belief that somebody who is this demented are they are not capable of being institutionalized hard enough to be able to come back into civilized society and be a part of us. There are certain criminals that absolutely can, for sure, and there's all kinds of people that go to jail and turn their lives around and do amazing things, beastiality and pedophilic things. I'm sorry, I don't believe that that person is ever going to get the wiring all right up top to be able to rejoin civilized society. Tony, what you got, big Dog?
Speaker 4: Well, as we discussed a while ago, but new our listeners might not have heard it, I believe Jerry Sandusky is innocent. There's plenty of people who are guilty, but Jerry Sandusky, all of his Salle mates believe him, and he is still alive and kicking and doing fine. Nobody has gone after him at all.
Speaker 1: So I remember talking about him a good while back. Was the allegations that he himself was doing the dirty work? Or was it that he was aware of one of his staff doing it and he did nothing about it.
Speaker 4: Oh, you're probably thinking of Joe Paterno, who was accused of Well, first, he was a star witness against Jerry Sandusky. He was never prosecuted, but Paterno was the one who was accused of knowing about Jerry Sandusky abused kids sexually and doing nothing about it because he was helping Paterno win games. But the reality has nothing happened. This was all mostly a big misunderstanding and accusers and their lawyers suing Penn State University for one hundred million dollars?
Speaker 1: Is that what the the overarching reason behind it was.
Speaker 4: Yeah, mainly money, one hundred million dollars.
Speaker 1: See that's my other thing. You're you're talking about dragging somebody through the mud, and it's not just the reputation. Pedophiles are not received well in prison like this could have ended his life if people in prison believed the allegations this all. Was there any kind of other dirt on this? Is this a power moved by somebody, that somebody have some sort of a vendetta against him and they decide to accuse of the worst types of things, or from what you could tell, was all a money scandal.
Speaker 4: Mostly money, But some people wanted Joe Paterno to retire because he was born in nineteen twenty six, he was already very old and he hadn't won a game in a while, so there was some office politics going on there, but nothing in terms of Epstein's style espionage or deep state stuff or you know, spycraft, nothing like that. It was just a perfect storm. Jerry Sandusky was very naive and he did not put up any significant legal defense of himself. Neither did his wife. Why not, though, Well, they just trusted that everything would work out okay, and they trusted their lawyer, who was very incompetent, who just told him, oh, just remain silent. It's the prosecution's job to convict you, and you should just remain silent, don't testify in court. Big mistake, just one mistake after another. Skipped the preliminary hearing which could have aged to the case a little bit. There's lots of little things there. But what he's actually guilty of is he was born in nineteen forty four and he grew up at a time when it was normal for coaches to shower with their teams, and then he was still doing it in the nineties with his teams after it was no longer socially acceptable. But that's all he did. He did that. And let's see, another common accusation was he put his hand on boys knees to talk to them about things because he thought of himself as a father figure to them. But that's the only real stuff he ever actually did. And the accusations, there's only one accuser who accused him of anal rape, and there was another one who accused him of making him give him oral sex a bunch. I know I'm getting helographic right here, but it's kind of necessary.
Speaker 1: You're fine.
Speaker 4: I know that that's not much for this show. But yeah, the one who accused him of forcing him to perform oral sex apparently didn't notice that Jerry Sandusky has no balls. His balls actually atropeed away a long time ago, and there's medical records of this, and it's a true diagnosed metal condition. That's why Sandusky didn't have any biological children. So he was probably unable to do anything with his penis. It's a hormonal thing, all right.
Speaker 1: That's that's something I didn't know about two minutes ago. Here we are, okay, So without balls, does it? Does he is he unable to get erect correct?
Speaker 4: Well, it would be kind of hard to prove, and he was kind of embarrassed. He was too embarrassed to bring us up at trial. And his lawyer who knew about it. Didn't bring it up either, but it's true. Okay, Well, anyway, he's innocent. Most of pedophiles are guilty, and they can be thrown in a wood ship or for all I care, a few of them out there are innocent. Thanks for letting me.
Speaker 1: You're good dog. You've said this about Jerry Sandusky before, We've never actually gone into it. So I'm gonna have to relook at this situation and be honest with you. I didn't know much about it, just what I had heard from from you know, from the Zeitgeist, if you will. I haven't actually looked at the file or the case, I should say myself, but like, okay, it's very possible Jerry Sandusky is completely innocent. Holy fuck. Okay, let's go on to the next topic of discussion here. So the Benghazi attack. Everybody remembers that, right, there was a whole movie thirteen hours. You know, we were just talking about how first ladies shouldn't have movies made after them. Somehow Malania just had a movie made about her. I still don't understand why, And now I thought about him, like, no, actually, you know, Killery did have a movie made about her. It with the whole thirteen hours Bengazi situation, so I guess maybe. But anyway, so America has done this whole yoinkening thing with Maduro, president of Venezuela. People have heard apparently we just went and joined one of the suspects who was like the leader of the Bengazi attack. We quote unquote extradited him to the United States. We fucking joint this guy in the middle of the night. That is absolutely what took place here, and I'm not mad at it. Certain people in the international community are saying that America needs to calm him down and quit acting like we could do whatever we want. But it's like, but but we can, now, but we can, And that's kind of It's not a good stance to take, but it's also not an incorrect stance to take. But anyway, let's get into it here. ABC News reporting on this. A suspect in the twenty twelve terrorist attack on US embassy and Benghazi, Libya has been arrested and brought back to the United States. Attorney General Pam Bondi announced Friday. Now we're gonna talk about Pam Bondi a little bit more later and hear from her as she flounders in the house. But we'll get to her in a moment anyway, zoo by year Al Bukhousch Bakoush, I don't know, was brought back to Andrew's Air Force Base at three a m. Bondi said at a press conference alongside FBI Director Cash Battel and US Attorney Janine Piro. On September eleventh, twenty twelve, a group of men stormed into the diplomatic compound in Benghazi in an attack that killed for Americans. The suspect is charged with the murder of Ambassador Chris Stevens and the three others. Piro said Bakoush was first charged with or was first charged by complaint in twenty fifteen, which was sealed for eleven years. The eight count indictment has now been unsealed. She said. It charges Bakoush with the murder of Ambassador Chris Stevens, the murder of State Department employee Sean Smith, an attempted murder of State Department special Agent Scott Wickland, and conspiracy to provide materials for terrorists and support that resulted in the deaths of four Americans, as well as arson at the special Mission Wow continuing on al Bakoush made his initial appearance before a magistrate judge while in custody later Friday. He was represented by a stand in attorney and the court deferred his arraignment until a permanent appointed council is assigned. Prosecutors said they will seek per excuse me, pre trial detention. A detention hearing is expected to be hailed next week. This is the first arrest in nearly nine years in connection with the attack. In twenty seventeen, the US captured one of the suspects in the attack, Mustafa al Imam, and extradited him to the United States for trial. He was later convicted on two criminal counts and sentenced to nineteen years in prison. So and again, I don't know for a fact if this dude was one of the masterminds, if you will. What I am saying is America sent in these boys that are doing some some I you want to call it some moons out goons out type of situation. And they went and you woint this guy up, and so now he's gonna be facing charges. So and uh yeah, just to kind of recap on this one, people watched the movie, and a lot of things in the movie. They did get correct. A lot of things in the movie. They also kind of drummed up for dramatic flare because it was in fact a film, and I get that. The fact of the matter is that your boy Chris was not dead when the fire went on, and there's all types of pictures of him being drug through the streets, still alive. Once the rioters, for lack of better words, got a hold to him, and they they tortured him to death. They they raped him, they shoved cattle prods into certain spots of his body. It was it was a horrible situation. All of that would have been avoided by the then Secretary of State Hillary Clinton. And I know for effact. I have a guy served with who his unit was on a mew in the area and they were actually parked off the coast of Libya, very similarly to how American forces were parked off the coast of Venezuela, same situation. It was a whole battle group and they were standing by just in case things went sideways. The day that the attacks started, they geared up. They were waiting to get on to birds that they can go in and extract everybody. They were called by somebody from way higher up than the captain to stand down. Now, my buddy, being lower level enlisted guy, wasn't privy to who that call came from. But everybody understands that that call wouldn't have come from the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs. That call wouldn't have come from the Regional Admiral. That call wouldn't have come from Obama because he wouldn't have given a fuck it. Shirton certainly wouldn't have come from Biden because he wouldn't have given a fuck. This had to come from somebody else. It's understood pretty heavily that this was the Secretary of State that made that call and said stand down. For what reason? What was her plot? I can't tell you, but I am happy that at least a little bit more justice is going to be served. I don't know if nineteen years is long enough, but I suppose it depends on the condition at which he'll be kept. Is he going into black site somewhere? Is he going to Gittmo? I don't know. I don't know. So we'll see, we will see. This guy hasn't been sentenced yet. The court case is coming up, but I did want to bring that up that America is in the season of the yoinkening, and with that we got another one. Anyway, moving on here now that we're talking about the international community for just a moment here, CBS News NATO to shift two commands from the United States to your leadership. Amid Trump's demands that NATO give more to its defense. I found this one interesting. Trump went in not too terribly long ago and basically said that every NATO country needs to start spending five percent of their GDP just to strengthen their defenses, which, on the onset and even looking deeper, I can't disagree with our allies being more heavily armed and equipped and having their militaries upped. I don't see that as a negative. Not to mention the infrastructure advancements that were going to be made with a portion of that five percent. I'm here for. I understand that I have no dog in the fight of what happens with France's infrastructure, or Germany or Italy. I understand that, but I am also very much in favor of people's lives being made better for infrastructure adaptations and upgrades. As well as everybody having a very strong, capable, well funded, well trained military. I'm on board with all of that, but apparently certain countries have felt some type of way about that. So Trump had to literally threatened to remove America from NATO. And then all the countries magically just found the money and their budgets to go to five percent. And again, I understand we're still in the early months of this. We will see how that shakes out over the next couple of years and if that's really sustainable. I get that. But apparently NATO has decided to shift two commands from the United States to the European leadership amid Trump's demands. So let's get into it here. As President Trump continues to press Europe to contribute more to its own defensed defense rather, NATO announced two joint force commands would transition from US leadership to European in the coming years. The move is part of a shift to more fairly sharing responsibility within NATO, with the European allies taking on greater leadership roles in NATO's command structure. I'm gonna be honest, I don't mind this. I don't mind this. NATO said this in a statement ahead of meeting of Defense ministers this week. The statement also noted that the US would continue to maintain the role of Supreme Allied Commander Europe or Saucer. I'm sorry what the US would continue to maintain the role of Supreme Allied Commander Europe or Saucier. Wow, that's great. That's great. As part of making clear the US commitment to NATO command and control, last month, the Trump administration released its National Defense Strategy, with which emphasized that NATO allies should take the primary responsibility for Europe's defense as the US focuses more on defending the homeland and deterring China. The lead author of that strategy, Under Secretary of Defense for Policy Elbridge Colby, is expected to attend the NATO Defense Ministerial this week instead of Defense Secretary Pete Hegseth. Interesting this is the first NATO Defense mine Hegseth has skipped since taking office. The transition in leadership of the two commands is expected to take place gradually over the next few years. If Pentagon officials said the decision to transfer commands was made jointly among all allies. The decision strengthens the Alliance by showing European leadership in European defense and enhancing European defense capabilities. The official saidness statement again, I'm in favor of this, honestly. The command in Norfolk, Virginia has facilities on a larger installation that will remain under the control of the US Navy when a UK officer assumes command. According to the website, it is NATO's newest operational command and focuses on protecting the Atlantic and the Arctic. They're moving more towards Greenland, y'all see it. I'm just saying Italy will take over Joint Force Command Naples. Oh god, all right, I mean, don't get me wrong, that makes sense. But also it at least got their own problems to worry about right now, which we're gonna be talking about the gunfight here in a minute anyway. While Germany and Poland will on a rotational basis share command of Joint Force Command runsom currently led by Germany. I'm good with that. Germany's military is on the ups, Poland has become little European Texas. They're here for it. So yeah, I like this. Once the changes are made, all three Joint Force commands that lead operations in crisis will be under European leadership. The US will take leadership of the Allied Maritime Command GOOD, which is currently led by a UK Vice admiral. This means the US will lead the three functional commands Allied Maritime Command, Allied Land Command, and Allied Air Command. The saucer commander of all NATO forces is a position that has always been held by an American officer. Air Force General Alexis Alexis G. Grin grinkawick Okay, who leads the eighty thousand US service members currently in the US European Command, is the current Supreme Allied Commander. That's a pretty dope title. The Supreme Allied Commander of NATO. That's an actual title. I'm just saying it's pretty dope anyway. So, yes, NATO is shifting a couple of commands around. I don't see this as an inherently negative thing. And if anything else, this gives America a chance to put more assets where we need them on our home turf, which has been a thing that everybody's been talking about for you know, years. So I'm good with that. Really wanted to talk about it though, so now talking about international things, and as we're talking about the UK from that last article, the Ebstein files has sparked a political crisis threatening the UK government. Here's what's happening. So, for anybody who doesn't know, Prime Minister Keir Starmer has been under intense pressure to resign. First of all, he was already under intense pressure to resign before these Epstein conversations began. Most and I don't mean fifty one percent. The best statistics I can find for him says that somewhere between fifteen and twenty percent of people in the UK are neutral towards him. There's I want to say five percent that are very pro him. The vast majority of the UK. And by the way, I don't mean of immigrants, I mean of people born in the UK. I noticed I didn't say things about skin color. I didn't say things about religion. I didn't say things about socioeconomic background. I didn't say that. I'm saying people that were born in jolly old England. The vast majority of them had very high hopes for him, and they do not fuck with him as of the last year and a half, if not more. But anyway, so he has been under intense pressure to resign, which is good he needs to. It follows his decision to appoint Peter mandels Mandelssohn as Britain's ambassador in Washington, despite knowledge of his connections to the sex offender Jeffrey Epstein. So here's where things get a little deeper here among Starmer's potential replacements and his former deputy Angela Rayner, health Minister West Streeting, and former Labor Party leader Ed Milliband. Okay, so apparently your boy knew that mandelssh was tied to Epstein, and it's not Oh, I went and had a lunch with him one time. Apparently Mandelssh was a he's on the list. He's like on the list, And we haven't gotten that name out as far as the cult of conspiracy and the deep dive that we're doing into the files, but trust me, these all are coming out in good time people as they are. We're working on it. But apparently he knew about this and still appointed him to be the ambassador to the United States. And it's also kind of a weird thing to do knowing that the Epstein files were under review. Maybe he believed that they would never see the light of day and it was gonna be no big deal. But beside the point, you knew who this guy was. You knew that this guy was a sex offender. I'm talking about Mandelsson, and you still appointed him to be ambassador to the country where Epstein currently resided or still resides. I don't believe he's dead, but be at the point. The release of further Epstein files last week triggered a series of events that left UK Prime Minister Keir Starmer fighting for his political life, despite the fact that he never knew the late financier and sex officer. No he didn't. Keir Starmer is not on the list. I haven't seen him come up one time, but your boy did. Starmer is under pressure over his decision to appoint Peter Mandelssh as US ambassador despite knowledge of Mandelsson's connections to Epstein. The latest dot or comments released by the US Department of Justice revealed more messages between Mandalsh and Epstein, including after Epstein had played guilty in Florida to a state charge of felony solicitation of prostitution, a case that involved an underage girl. Starmer, who's facing calls to step down, has apologized to the victims of Epstein for believing Mandalsson's lies. No, see, that's the problem. That's the issue. Mandelssohn didn't lie to him about his connections. He told him straight up. Starmer decided to hire him for the position anyway. That's the issue. So apologizing to the victims at this point is it's less than pissing in the wind. Honestly, Starmer's cabinet ministers have sought to rally around him, y'all that they have, who has faced growing anger from opposition parties and members of his own party over the decision to appoint Mandleson. Two resignations in quick succession have ratcheted up pressure, with Starmer's chief of staff Morgan McSweeney and communications director Tim Allen tim Allen both stepping down. Wow, so too of these people are like, yeah, dude, sorry, I'm not going down with the ship with you on this one. The fur led Annis Sarwar, who leads Starmar's Labor party in Scotland, to call on Starmer to resign. Another party leader from a different nation has called for you to resign. That's great. The distraction needs to end and the leadership in Downing Street has to change, star Wars said at a press conference on Monday. Starmer heild a pivotal meeting with Labor members of Parliament afterwards, in which he reportedly said he was not prepared to walk away. Yeah, you may not have a choice here soon, buddy. A spokesperson for the Prime Minister's office, was not immediately available for comment. I'll bet now who is Peter mandelssh Mandalsh has been a key figure for the center left Labor Party for decades, playing a pivotal role in the so called New Labor movement that saw Tony Blair become Prime Minister after a landslide election victory in nineteen ninety seven. Known as being the scenes fixer and nicknamed the Prince of Darkness, I'm gonna reiterate that the guy with known ties to Epstein after he was an understood pedophile before he knew exactly who Epstein was. He was known behind the scenes as a fixer for the party and was nicknamed the Prince of Darkness. Manilsson was a Labor member of Parliament from nineteen ninety two to two thousand and four and served in Blair's cabinet. He left Parliament to become a European Commissioner, before returning to Britain in two thousand and eight to work with the then Prime Minister Gordon Brown, having been appointed to Parliament's unelected House of Lords. Okay, we're already getting into the mix of it. Here. This is him standing right behind old President Donnie t Again. He was the Ambassador for America after becoming Prime Minister in July twenty twenty four. Starmer appointed Mandalsen as ambassador in Washington that December, a role he described at the time as a great honor quote unquote. The appointment was controversial, as Mandalssh had twice previously resigned in nineteen ninety eight and in two thousand and one over scandals, one about not declaring alone and another about allegedly influencing a passport application. Interesting. Starmer fired Mandelssen from the ambassadorship in September after Downing Street said new information had come to light about the extent of his association with Epstein. The subsequent release of millions of files from the US Department of Justice last week showed further links between Manderson and Epstein. They prompted accusations that Mandalstin had sent market sensitive government information as Epstein following the two thousand and eight global financial crisis. One exchange appeared to show Mandalson given Epstein advanced notice of an impending five hundred billion euro bailout for banks in twenty ten, and a statement to UK brought broadcaster Sky News. Last month, Manderson apologized for remaining friends with Epstein following his two thousand and eight conviction. Yeah, I'll bet, I'll bet. I was not culpable. I was not knowledgeable for what he was doing. And I regret and will regret to my dying day, the fact that powerless women were not given the protection that they were entitled to expect. That is a lie. That is a lie. In eight he was brought down for these charges. It was understood that's when he was all fored the sweetest of sweetheart deals I've ever heard of my life. So not only did you give him the advanced knowledge about the bailout or you sent a market sense of information excuse me in eight, you gave him advanced notice of the bailout in twenty ten, and the files show a lot more than that. By the way, the UK government borrowing costs jumped on Monday amid growing pressure on Starmer. So now let's talk about what happens with the markets now that the Prime Minister is being told to fucking leave dude. By Tuesday, after many cabinet ministers rallied around the Prime minister, yields on UK government bonds known as guilts were moving lower. The yield on the benchmark ten year guilt was three basis points lower than four point four nine six percent, while the thirty year guilt yield also fell by four basis points to settle at five point three h nine. I don't know if these are good or bad. Honestly, I don't really know much about how government bonds work. I know what they are, I don't know how their movements go on a year to year basis. Uncertainty over Keir Starmer's future is unhelpful for the UK bond market, particularly since inflation is on track to fall quite sharply in the coming months and the Bank of England appears to be gearing up to cut interest rates as soon as March, with one or two further cuts later in the year. Charlie Lloyd, head of Investments at Shackleton Advisors said in a Monday note. You know we just talked about this too. The Bank of England is currently preparing them themselves for an alien disclosure event to take place in America. I don't understand it. I don't know much about Britain's finances. I know they're not doing as hot as they once were. I get that. But are you telling me that their financial system is so fragile that one guy getting fired, a prime minister losing his job, and an alien invasion or an an alien disclosure rather is enough to bankrupt the country. These are things that really shouldn't matter. The two shouldn't be connected, but somehow all of them are connected. It's not giving me a whole lot of confidence anyway. Star wars resignation would trigger a contest within the Labor Party to replace him as leader, which would almost certainly lead to short term volatility in the UK bond market as an increase in the cost of borrowing through higher yields. Again, I'm not a finance guy. I don't understand how that connects, but okay, whatever a prolonged contest could impact the economy of guilt yields traded at a premium to other bonds markets for an extended period, not to mention to the potential impact on consumer confidence. She continued, All right, so who could replace Starmer? Let's talk about it here. If Starmer resigned, a leadership contest or replace him would start and involve a series of voting whittling down the candidates. If Starmer refused to resign, but a challenger gained enough support to trigger a leadership vote, the Prime Minister and that challenger would be put to the ballot. Either process could take weeks. So let's talk about it here. Left leaning Angela Rayner, who resigned as Deputy Prime Minister last autumn after a tax scandal, is currently the Health Minister I'm sorry. The current Health Minister at Wes streeting and former party leader Ed Milliban. Andy Burnham, the current mayor of Greater Manchester, was recently blocked from standing in a special election that could have seen him return to Parliament. Despite Burnham's popularity, investors are aware of a pivot away from efforts by Starmer and his finance minister. Rachel reeves to shore up UK's public finance. Anyway, That's pretty much the end of the article. But yeah, so keer. Starmer has already been in hot water for how he's run his country, and now the Epstein files have come out to the level that they have. People are really asking for him to step down and leave. It's not a good look. It's not a good time to be old mister Starmer. With the Epstein file conversation going on, I wanted to play this clip. Okay, it's a little over, it's a little under six minutes, and this is going to show the best parts, in my opinion, or at least some of them, of Pam Bondy floundering when she is being questioned about very basic things, very basic things, very yes, no answers, but she simply can't help herself. Y'all tell me what y'all think about this. I would love to actually hear our members are our group here. I would love to hear y'all's hot take on this one. After this video plays, let's watch it together. MS.
Speaker 5: Crockett from Texas is recognance for.
Speaker 1: U see thank you so much.
Speaker 6: Donald Trump's approval rating implodes on his strongest issue.
Speaker 1: This is from Newsweek Today. It says people.
Speaker 6: And border security, while sixty disapproved.
Speaker 1: Without objection and admitted. Now I recognize the gentleman from California, mister Lou sorry' all, I should have clipped it to this point that lady rambling about Trump's approval ratings. Okay, yeah, Trump's approval ratings are not doing great either right now. But that's not that's the point of this. So without further ado, no, let's hear this.
Speaker 6: Thank you, atturning your own body for being here today. I'm gonna show you two photos.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 6: I'm gonna show you two photos of former Prince Andrew. Prince Andrew attended various parties with Jeffrey Epstein. Under the law of congress past, you are allowed to redact photos to protect the victims of Epstein's sex trafficking operation. You redacted the photos of this victim's face because you are following the congressional laws.
Speaker 1: That correct.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry that we redacted the victims.
Speaker 6: Because you're following the congressional law.
Speaker 1: Correct.
Speaker 6: Yes, okay, you have now established that we please put the photos back up, that we are looking at a sex trafficking victim under the Federal Victims Trafficking Protection Act. Not only is Jeffrey Epstein guilty, but anyone who patronizes Epstein's sex operation is also guilty of a crime. That's why I find it absolutely despicable that you sought to protect Epstein's clients like former Prince Andrew. Last your lie, you close the case on Epstein's abusers.
Speaker 4: The July twenty twenty five memo from.
Speaker 6: Your Department Justice stated, quote, we did not uncover evidence that could predicate an investigation against uncharged third parties. These two photos. Please put the photos back up. These two photos steering you in the face are evidence of a crime and more than enough evidence to predicate an investigation against former Prince Andrew. So I asked you a turned your old pambondy. Why did you shut down this investigation last July? And why have you not prosecuted former Prince Andrew.
Speaker 2: I don't believe you asked Merrik Garland these questions when he was Attorney General and before I.
Speaker 6: Agree with you time, I agree with you. I agree with you during the during the Biden administration, I called for people looking at Epstein files. Merret Garland dropped the ball, as did Attorney General Bill bar as did Alex Acosta. A whole string of failures. But you are in charge. You have the power to change things, to hold these men accountable, and you're doing the opposite, you're protecting them. So I want to move on to another man, Donald Trump.
Speaker 1: I want to move out another question.
Speaker 2: Your question about protecting.
Speaker 6: Answered the question you're saying, No, I want to discuss another man, Donald Trump, who is all over the Epstein files, like former Prince. Here's a video.
Speaker 1: They're just playing this party clip for anybody listening right now. They're playing the clip of Donald Trump and Jeffrey I have seen at that party with all the models from the Miss USA pageant and all that. So just to we're all clear of what that was. Anyway, moving forward, let's continue.
Speaker 6: Former Prince Andrew Donald Trump but under various parties with Jeffrey Epstein. I want to know whether any underage girls at that party or at any party that Trump attended with Jeffrey Epstein.
Speaker 2: This is so ridiculous and that they are trying to deflect from all the great things Donald Trump has done. There is no evidence that Donald Trump has committed a crime. Everyone knows that this has been the most transparent presidency.
Speaker 1: He's the one.
Speaker 2: I got your answer, legislation.
Speaker 1: This is time belongs to the gentleman from California.
Speaker 6: Okay, I'm going to put up another document from a witness who called the FBI's National Threat Operations Center because I believe you just lie under oath. There is ample of it into epstein phone.
Speaker 2: Don't you ever accuse me of a I believe you.
Speaker 6: Just lie under oath. And this is all on videotape. You said there's no events of a crime. I'm showing you. Here is a witness statement who called into the fi's Threat Operations Center. He drove Donald Trump around in limo. He overheard what Donald Trump said to Jeffrey on his cell phone. He was so angry he was going to stop a limo and hurt Donald Trump. And he met a girl who said she was raped by Donald Trump and Jeffrey Epstein. She later had her head blown off, and the officers at the scene said that could not have been suicide.
Speaker 4: No one, no one at the.
Speaker 6: Point of justice interviewed this witness.
Speaker 4: You need to interview this witness immediately.
Speaker 6: Epstein should rot in hell, so should the men who patronize this operation. And as we say here today, there are over one thousand sex trafficking victims and you have not held a single man account.
Speaker 4: Shame on you.
Speaker 6: If you had any decency, you would resign right after this.
Speaker 1: Here, gentleman has expired. May I respond, Yeah, I don't know how you respond. I did not ask a question you're allowed to.
Speaker 2: I did not ask a crime in California. He does not want to talk about I did.
Speaker 1: Not ask ame in I did not ask a question. Man, he will be in order. The gentleman is yielding beck his time. Okay, Okay, So here's here's my takeaway from this. So when asked a very simple question, she doesn't just give a yes no answer. Right. And yes, I'm not a big fan of the uh mister lou I think his name was. He's a Democrat out of California. And I'm not a big fan of history voting track record. I'm gonna be honest with you. But that's not the conversation that we're having right now. Okay. So all the conversation about Pam BONDI saying that there was no evidence of any other wrongdoings, these over a thousand victims and all of this it was just for Epstein and just for Maxwell, and there was no other implicated parties and saying that there was no evidence of the implicated parties when shown a picture that would say that that is incorrect. That means that she'd definitely lied a year ago. Then to say that there was no credible evidence as far as Donning Tea is concerned. Now, granted, I'm not I hope that Donald Trump is not a pedophile. I can't say with one hundred percent confidence that I believe that statement as of this moment. I don't know. I don't know. All I'm saying is that just now there is evidence to say that that is a true statement. Pam Bondi said that it's not. And instead all she did, and she did this multiple times, y'all. She started pulling up, well, what's going on in California? And then this other guy from New York asked her some questions. She started holding up illegal immigrants that were committing crimes in New York as like a counter argument to the questions about Epstein. It's it's it's mind blowing. I would love to hear what y'all's take is on this, because of all the clips and all the videos I saw about Pam Bondy in this situation. The House Judiciary Committee. She was floundering at best. What do y'all think here?
Speaker 7: It's crazy how this is all going down where we conspiracy other than the true community knew that she was that that she that she was lying. Whenever they said that there was nothing nothing to see here, let's all move on. And this just kind of proves that we were right. And the fact that she was trying to deflect, like you know, it seemed before she was in a position and her answers were a lot more direct, and here's what's going on when it comes to when it came to all of these files, it just seems like it's been a complete stone wall. So now that all the truth is being exposed and there's what four a million more to go, this just proves that they were lying. And she did not do a very good job of defending the questions. But I mean, whenever you don't want to answer there affirmative to those questions, you know, she was trying, you know, she was doing whatever other politician does, just trying to stew as many words and here try to look over here, why she tries to hope that the person asking the question forgets his line of reasoning.
Speaker 1: In questioning, right, Yeah, and she did that all day for the record, Deny, deny, deny, make counter arguments, make counter accusations, you know, try to dissuade the conversation to a whole different thing. It was. It was bad. And you know, I didn't know much about Pam Bondi's background before this. She is a legitimate lawyer, She was a legitimate prosecutor. She got a doctor jurists, if I'm not mistaken, like from a real university. She was the attorney general in Florida at one point in time, like she's she is a qualified to hold this position. But my god, she has dropped the ball, and not just with the Epstein situation but all of it. She is not doing good. And I understand that. You know, it's probably because she's being told what she does and doesn't need to do. But even a shred of integrity would go a long way here. I mean, I feel this anyway. And again, I don't know that Donnie t is guilty of any crimes as far as is concerned, but she absolutely did just get caught in a lie perjury because to say that there is zero evidence, even if that evidence is circumstantial, and can be explained away in all the things to say that there is zero evidence is a lie. Trump's name is mentioned a lot a lot in the DOJ files that have been released here. Yeah, it's a mess. It's a mess, Tony Midnight Calling. Either of y'all want to chime in? I would love to hear y'all two sins.
Speaker 4: Well, not much. I just would echo what you were saying. I didn't. I have not paid close enough attention to Epstein to be honest.
Speaker 1: That's fair. Okay, Midnight Call, you want to chime in on this one too? Brother? Are you good?
Speaker 4: I think I would just say, also, Massy is the best congressman we.
Speaker 1: Got, bro. I didn't know what to feel about Massy for a good while. Now I gotta say I fox with him. I like them, you know, Midnight Cang, what's your take?
Speaker 5: I'm good on all that?
Speaker 1: Fair enough? I got you anyway. I did just want to bring that up, the whole Pan Bondi situation. The House Judiciary Committee. They're frying her alive, y'all. It's not pretty. It's downright bad, and she is not doing much to really defend herself or her boss for lack of better words. But anyway, I also wanted to talk about this one. This happened in Italy. So masked gang blew the doors off of an armored truck in a dramatic Italian job style heist on a highway. Yeah. I don't know if I've seen the video of it. It is, uh, it's pretty insane. These dudes, who you would think are like super maybe former Special Forces or something like this. No, dude, these dudes look like mob bosses. They're like, each of them at least one hundred and fifty or two hundred pounds overweight, and they just decide they're gonna pull off the heist and blow the doors off of a normored car to steal some money, which you know, I gotta admire at least there. How can I put this their confidence? But you know, hey, so let's talk about it. Here. Masked arm robbers with AK forty seven's blew up an armored van on a motorway during a dramatic heist in Italy. Around half a dozen men wearing black ballaclavas and either all black outfits or white overalls emerged from cars surrounding the cash transporter in Puglia Puglia, I don't know. At eight am on Monday, an explosion blew the doors all and roof off of the van the owned owned by a security company by Tostoli, sending parts of the vehicle into the air engulfed in smoke. Traffic came to a standstill as motors traveling on the road between Lease and Brindisi looked on a driver heading towards the unfolding chaos. Film the blast and subsequent raid as it happened. Man, yeah, it was. It was pretty wild. So these dudes over here, this guy you could tell he's got a vesta on, and you can't really see it from this picture, but in the video I saw you could tell that he's wearing at least like a bullet bouncer. I don't even know if he's got plates in. I don't know if he was expecting the dudes to only have pistol rounds and so he'd be good. But like, the protective size of the chests and back are not the width that they need to be to cover the girth of our boy here. But anyway, apparently the heist went on and did not go. Oh well, we'll talk about it here in a minute, the bandits appeared to unload the van's contents into one of the cars, while at least one crouched behind another vehicle to keep watch. Italian media reported that some of the other cars caught up in the ambush were also robbed. So just random cars that were just standing by the explosion. Yeah, they just pointed a gun at them and made them take off their watching shit, their walllets, their purses, whatever. Though it is not yet clear how much money the gang ultimately got away with. A shootout ensued when police arrived on the scene, using vehicles for cover as the arm bandits opened fire. Pictures shared by Italian media showed one police car with bullet holes in the windshield right above the steering wheel. I don't know if Italians just don't have bulletproof windshields on their cop cars. That blows my mind. I mean, maybe it's a bulletproof like pistol rounds, not ak rounds, right seventy six, two y thirty nine or what in America we call three h eight, right, Yeah, stawing it out, So maybe you know that that wasn't rated for rifle rounds. I don't know. Moving on though, however, Despite the fracas, no injuries or fatalities were reported among the carabinieri who attended the scene. The Italian police said, yeah, that's another thing too. A full on gunfight ensued with machine guns and pistols and all this. Not one person was hit, Not one person was hit, not even wounded. But what are they They just like shooting into the sky just to make it sound like it's a big commotion. Nobody took a second to sight in anyway. The robbers fled, prompting a police chase followed by a man hunt in the countryside near the town of Squinzano. Two suspects were captured after trying to make their escape through a field after abandoning a white Alpha Romero Romeo. A second vehicle, a jeep, was found near the scene of the arrest, and at least two others remained at large. Italian news outlet sky TG twenty four reported that the bandits hailed from the Foggia area of Puglia, a region which ranked second in terms of attacks on armored vehicles. Around one point four billion pounds or one point six billion euros worth the valuables were stolen between the years of twenty nineteen and twenty twenty three. SAVIEP, a union for security guards, told The Times. Similarly, highway attacks have been recorded in twenty twenty four, twenty twenty three and twenty twenty one. Investigations into the heightst are ongoing. So apparently armored car attacks are not that rare in this section of Italy. Who knew? Who knew? The mafia still had their shit going down in Italy proper, you know what I mean? I mean, hey, cosa Nostra man they out in them streets once again. The Carbonaria probably mispronounced it found themselves on the front lines of an extremely violent and organized criminal act. The Regional Secretary General of un ARMA, Nicola Magna, said on Sky's twenty four the fact that a patrol was hit by gunfire demonstrates the high levels of risk to which our officers are exposed on a daily basis. It is only thanks to the professionalism, composure and sense of duty of our colleagues that today we are not talking about a tragedy. Bro. They didn't hit a single guy. What are you talking about professionalism and composure? They can't hit the broad side of a barn. Apparently, I've seen the videos. These dudes are fat, and I don't mean just like a little. These boys were fat, and these dudes couldn't hit him. Yes, their professional and composed sense of duty, all them, all the things. Anyway, anyway, thinks that popping offinitively, I thought that was a hilarious take for lack of better words. I'm gonna check the chat and see what all we got over here, because I know Royce had sent something that we wanted to check out. Let's see what's been up ring camera super Bowl commercial? Oh yeah, yeah, I didn't want to see that one. Hold on, hold on, We're gonna play that one in just a second. But I do want to see what else is going on with the rest of the chat. Our r I P James Vanderbeek.
Speaker 7: Creek Dawson's Creek Dawson no ship for years old? He had cancer?
Speaker 1: Oh wow? Okay, rip did James Vanderbeek? Was he actually cancers or was he on those Yeah?
Speaker 7: No, no, if you know, if you are if you see saw pictures of him, his face was very gaunt, so he definitely had some sort of cancer.
Speaker 1: Damn.
Speaker 5: I think he had colon cancer.
Speaker 1: Oh shit, Okay, that that that term was not the best place for this. But yeah, okay, that that does suck. R I P. James Vanderbeek. You you made daytime television a thing for you know, Jerry Sandusky, inn Is Sant we talked about that already. Super random, but what oh ravelingly that was? That was the thing earlier. Anyway, horrible shots, Yeah, I agree, Midnight call. That's insane. There was a full on gunfight and you're telling me none of these boys could hit these dudes they ain't no professional in them. That's that's ridiculousness. But whatever. Now, before we shot, before we started shooting this episode, Royce, our resident Jewish correspondent, did mention that the ring camera commercial from the Super Bowl is quite worrisome. I have not seen this yet sight unseen. So we're gonna watch this together and let's talk about it.
Speaker 5: Let's see.
Speaker 7: The one thing I will say is they laid it off to where this is a good thing. We want this to help you. That's hot, just f y how it's being set up. So I'm looking forward to hearing your take afterwards.
Speaker 1: I mean, that checks out right. So many people throughout the course of history I have handed over their freedoms for what they believe is security and it's not. But all right, let's check it out here. This is the Ring, the Ring company that does the Ring cameras for doorbells and shit, they're Super Bowl commercial. Let's check it out.
Speaker 4: My low, he's her family.
Speaker 8: But every year ten million go missing, and the way we look for them hasn't changed in years until now. One post of a dog's photo in the Ring app starts outdoor cameras looking for a match.
Speaker 1: Search Party from Ring uses.
Speaker 8: AI to help families find lost dogs. Since launch, more than a dog a day has been reunited with their family. Be a hero in your neighborhood with Search Party available to everyone for free right now, join the neighborhood at Ring dot com.
Speaker 1: Okay, and I will say that, Yeah, that annoys the fuck out of me because I get alerts in the middle of the night for the dumbest shit because of Ring. It's like lost dog, keep an eye out for this. It's like ten miles away the address where the dog went missing. Yeah, okay, whatever, fine, cool, something will go down and out of nowhere did anybody else hear that noise?
Speaker 6: What?
Speaker 1: And now I look, it's like okay, because I live in a relatively large neighborhood and I'm thinking, like, okay, maybe it's somebody like two streets over. No, it's like five miles away. Did I hear that? The fuck are you talking about, dude? So yeah, I'm yeah, of course. Now they're making rings seem like it's a good thing that they are linking in a network of all of their users so they can help you find dogs and things like that. Now, granted, there have been more than a few instances. We had a series of car break ins a couple of years back in this neighborhood. And when I say break ins, these I'm going to say teenagers, although I don't know that for a fact, because they were wearing masks and hoods and rubber gloves. They just went around and saw what cars were unlocked, and if the car was locked, they walked away. If it was unlocked, they went through and took a bunch of shit. I had neighbors that had guns stolen and wallets stolen and all these things. A lot of rain cameras were able to show who these people. I don't even know if they were actually caught. My guns don't stay in my car, they stay on my waist, but they a lot of people were able to take the ring footage and try to give it to police to at least give some sort of evidence chain. So there's pros and cons. But for the dog, dude, I mean, all right, if it does help people find their dogs, and that's sick. But I know it annoys the fuck out of me when it comes up like an amber alert almost on my phone and it's for some neighborhood five whole like not even streets, five neighborhoods away from mine, asking if anybody else just heard that loud boom, and it's like, it's probably somebody's spotlight hunting you. What do you want me to do?
Speaker 9: Yeah, anyway, So I guess I brought I guess I brought that up because it seems like it would just it could start with a dog, but more go to some what's gonna be next?
Speaker 7: I think that was my My thought process is if you're already integrating the AI to it to find something, so it's now getting better at its recognition, what's gonna happen when all right, well, we need this person found, you know, just a continuing of the whole eagle eye thing.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm, No, I could see it. I absolutely agree. Uh it's not a positive, it's an annoys the fuck out of me, honestly not. I'm wrong. Like I said, I want I want everybody to find their lost dogs here for that, but also not a big fan of having a Yeah, I like having security cameras on my property, but so hate that they're connected into a network with everyone else's. I don't see that as a positive.
Speaker 10: But yeah, anyway, Hey, they were trying to pass the law where I'm at, where if there were a crime a certain area, they could automatically take the footage from your ring camera without your permission.
Speaker 1: Oh no, So I don't think it.
Speaker 5: Went through, but they had talked about it.
Speaker 1: What area do you stay in?
Speaker 5: Oh, in Indianapolis area, Indiana?
Speaker 1: Oh shit, I mean I know that they got a pretty sizable amount of crime that takes place there. I get it, But dude, like not even letting you know that they're doing it, not subpoena and you are nothing basically saying, hey, we are taking the footage from your camera because we can. Yeah the fuck that?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Oh no, no, no, I didn't even think of that as an option. Is that something that other states have going on right now?
Speaker 5: I think they've got the ability to do it.
Speaker 1: So yeah, I don't like it, y'all. I do not like it because and to tie it back, not just for a conspiratorial take, but honestly, we do know that our phones are taking pictures of us and recording us at all times, and that's been confirmed by multiple executives of these companies. How many more steps are we away from them basically deciding that they are going to start pulling all of our shit from our phones because we happen to be in the vicinity of something that took place that may or may not have even had taken place. I feel like we're very We're not far off at all. We are. Oh, we're like two steps away from living under Big Brother real shit, and people have signed it over for the sakes of convenience, in security and all the other things that we do for, you know, the betterment of our community as it were. Anyway, I do appreciate y'all showing up and having some things to discuss with me on this episode. I'm not gonna stay too late tonight. You know, there's a lot going on in the news, but honestly, a lot of it is very Epstein centric and I didn't want to take too much time talking about that on The Cajun Night because we are going to be talking about that a lot more on the COLDA Conspiracy. Of course, there's earn an international news things going on, but the only things that are really standing out as far as the mainstream media is concerned as at this moment is the files. So this one was going to be kind of a lighter episode, but it is what it is. I want to thank everybody for joining me this evening once again. For anybody who would like to join us every Wednesday night at nine pm Central to be a part of the retinue, go to the link in the description below to patreon dot com slash Cajun Night. Only one tier for entry. We're just trying to grow this to be its own information sharing event every Wednesday night, nine pm Central. Once again, everybody, I am the Cajun Night, and as always, God bless